PDA

View Full Version : Fucking in the public area

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

shager69
12-04-2012, 11:25 AM
Last night went to watch Mirror Mirror with my bf @ cathay causeway~ so boring the show, so with nothing to do, half way i just went under the jacket and gave start playing with his little bro~ then gave him a blow and see his funny face~ ahah, i think nobody knows as its was a wall seat~

Hope to get gf like u....... salute ur bf having that kind of gf :P

darylwong297
12-04-2012, 11:30 AM
hahaha,you are 19 uhhh?>< LOL, envious tooo!^^

ericlf
12-04-2012, 11:41 AM
Happened to me once quite a few yrs ago...

There was this pub in Central Mall which I frequented almost everynight. Got to know almost all of the waitresses there quite well.

There was one who seems like a horny girl so i decided to try my luck. I waited till she knocked off and offered to send her back. Reach her block downstairs and we sat at bench along the pavement (not underneath the block). Both of us were tipsy from drinks and we started frenching there. Slowly I moved my hands towards her boobs and carressed her. She even allowed me to unbutton her blouse and pull down her bra to suck on her nipples. She also reached into my pants and starting stroking my cock. My right hand unbuttoned her jeans and fingered her. I'm pretty sure if anyone was walking past or looking down from the block above could see everything quite clearly.

After awhile we decided to stop coz it was really late already. While we were in the lift, she buttoned my pants and sucked on my cock. I wasted no time in pulling down her jeans and panties and penetrated her in the lift. The lift stopped at the top floor and we fucked for quite awhile before I unloaded all over the lift. Luckily nobody was using the lift coz it was the one and only lift. The whole lift definitely smelled of sex. =)

nydccafe
12-04-2012, 04:51 PM
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15928/159287511fd1ba90977bc7d3e899e14a0fed9759.gif

Does anyone has the experience of doing it against the windows in broad day light? I have only experiences of doing it at night.

nydccafe
12-04-2012, 04:53 PM
Most memorable : fucking her in a hot air balloon in thailand. The guy manning the hotair thruster had a free show - and was our videocamera man (mobile) as well. The view was breathtaking - the wind the serenity - ecen I felt was magical let alone her.

Where is this hot air balloon venue in Thailand?

TheDriverGuy
12-04-2012, 05:31 PM
My new found playground: Newly built & ready HDB flats.

Was picking up gf from her night class when I feel horny while waiting for her. Texted her about that and we both got turned on, wanted to have a quickie in the car when she came down but too many passerby as it was ending classes.

Thought of the newly built flats that I often passed by. Suggested to go there so went there to recki. Many blocks were ready but some blocks were very empty.

Parked the car and we went up as though we were staying there, hit to the last few storey and the whole level was unoccupied. It was a high-rise and we were on 30+ storey, the view was great & we started hugging, kissing and stripping.....

gmpc
12-04-2012, 09:55 PM
whoa seems good where is this place sia

TwinX
16-04-2012, 12:06 PM
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15928/159287511fd1ba90977bc7d3e899e14a0fed9759.gif

Does anyone has the experience of doing it against the windows in broad day light? I have only experiences of doing it at night.

Yes but need to be very careful if you are doing it in HDB flats.
Tried before during daytime at:
1. In condo unit full size window facing tennis court, another facing swimming pool.
2. Another condo (ground unit) at balcony sliding glass door facing garden.
3. In HDB unit at gf's room's window, at kitchen window, at balcony window (facing either HDB or mscp), main gate facing corrdor.
4. Another GF's room which is facing corridor, did it at the window and if anyone walk pass can see us.
5. Another GF's bed is beside her window and she stays very low level. Her opposite HDB blocks are very near. Those staying in high floors can see clearly what we are doing everyday. No curtains. She doesn't mind and used to it. If we sit up to have sex, her top body can be seen clearly.
6. Some hotels in Singapore and overseas.
etc.....

Fun and exciting but careful not to snap picture by others. :D

RamBro
16-04-2012, 02:03 PM
ECP car park, in broad daylight in my CR-V. A small group of ppl walked passed and tried hard to ignore us (or they were totally blind and didnt even see us!).

diputs1269
16-04-2012, 04:54 PM
Must be very sexiting lucky fella:)

ludified
16-04-2012, 05:02 PM
I suggest we form 2 pairs each time, 1 couple will carry on while the other keep a lookout, when done change position

nudedudez
16-04-2012, 05:27 PM
Grew up and lived on east coast in Singapore in the late 1970s, and had many adventures on the beach next to ECP before it was fully opened, near Shears bridge. At that time, Shears bridge was still closed, and the stretch of ECP from Tanjong Katong Rd to Shears bridge was still closed to cars, and me and my ex gf used to ride our bicycles on that part of the ECP leading to Shears bridge..

My most memorable experience was one Sunday afternoon, my ex gf and I decided that we wanted to picnic at the beach near Shears bridge, so we bought some drinks, pack lunch at the coffee shop in Tanjong Katong Rd, then cycled to the beach near to Shears bridge. This was our favorite part because it was usually deserted since there was basically no way to get there, unless you ride a bike or walk, and the beach couldn't be seen from the bike path. Once there, I put down the big plastic mat we brought under a tree for shade and laid out our drinks and food. This area was reclaimed land, and there was pretty tall wild grass that partially hid us as we sat under the tree. Knowing that there were quite a lot of mosquitoes there, we had also brought mosquito coils and lit a few around our picnic mat.

Before sitting down to eat, my ex took off her top and shorts to reveal her bra and panties because she was complaining that she was feeling very hot after the bike ride, and wanted to feel the breeze on her skin. This was very distracting to me, and my little brother immediately started to come to attention. As I was also just in shorts and T-shirt, my ex gf saw the effect she had on me and grinned, telling me that it was still early, and we should have our picnic first... This was around 3pm in the afternoon, and the sun was bright and shining..

She proceeded to eat her pack lunch, and I reluctantly followed her example, but not before tickling her and telling her she was a tease.. Halfway through my meal, I couldn't stand it anymore and proceeded to pull down her panties so I could finger her while she ate... My ex allowed me to remove her panties and I found that I didn't really have to do much as her panty was already completely wet from her juice! As I started to massage her clit with my finger, she became too distracted to continue eating. She put down her lunch and took my little brother out of my shorts and started giving me a hj. Before too long, she couldn't take it any more and told me that she needed me to be inside her. This was the first time that we were fucking in broad day light in public, so it was very exciting. I stood up and looked around to make sure that there wasn't anyone around, then proceeded to strip off completely while helping my ex to take off her bra, and she helped me to put on a condom. I then lay down on the mat and my ex sat on my cock. With the sun shining, I could see every detail of my ex gf as she continued to ride me. Before too long, I almost came in her and had to ask her to stop. We then changed position, and I fucked her from behind while she was kneeling. We both didn't last very long due to the excitement of fucking out doors in broad daylight and both cum very soon after.

We both remained nude after fucking and continue to finish eating our picnic.. After that, we had another fuck job, and another... Ahh... to be young and horny.. :D Altogether, I think I came 3 or 4 times that day... We finally got dress and left around 8pm to have dinner, having spent the whole time nude in public..

I have no idea why we didn't do it again, but that day will be something I will remember forever. :)

tomandli
16-04-2012, 09:44 PM
doing it at changi business park, and we do it outside the car, hope some body will watch us, but too bad, no one arround

slicky
16-04-2012, 11:21 PM
this thread is great and bring back many memories of my younger days when i was in university abroad. I am quite old now, but these great memories always make me smile.

had a very adventurous gf then, and we once had sex in the school library at night at a quiet corner while some ppl were still studying downstairs! she knell down suddenly, and started sucking me off..then i put her on the table and gave her a good bang.

what was best was our graduation night. after the dinner, we sneak into the school church and did it right on the pews..i sat down, she squat over me, and fucked me to a quick orgasm.

i really miss those carefree days... she got married recently, and I saw her wedding pictures on Facebook..wonder if she ever told her husband about all those great times :)

sweet17
17-04-2012, 12:14 AM
Went to swim just now at one of the SAFRA with my bf;) he was feeling horny so we went to the handicap toilet but he didnt bring the condom =( end up just without for a while and gave him a bj to satisfy his needs =0 yummy~

nydccafe
17-04-2012, 01:13 AM
Yes but need to be very careful if you are doing it in HDB flats.
Tried before during daytime at:
1. In condo unit full size window facing tennis court, another facing swimming pool.
2. Another condo (ground unit) at balcony sliding glass door facing garden.
3. In HDB unit at gf's room's window, at kitchen window, at balcony window (facing either HDB or mscp), main gate facing corrdor.
4. Another GF's room which is facing corridor, did it at the window and if anyone walk pass can see us.
5. Another GF's bed is beside her window and she stays very low level. Her opposite HDB blocks are very near. Those staying in high floors can see clearly what we are doing everyday. No curtains. She doesn't mind and used to it. If we sit up to have sex, her top body can be seen clearly.
6. Some hotels in Singapore and overseas.
etc.....

Fun and exciting but careful not to snap picture by others. :D

Wow, impressive. I am sure some lucky chaps probably have peeped or took photos of you and your gf.

Copperfield
17-04-2012, 05:10 AM
Went to swim just now at one of the SAFRA with my bf;) he was feeling horny so we went to the handicap toilet but he didnt bring the condom =( end up just without for a while and gave him a bj to satisfy his needs =0 yummy~

wah seh. Are you hoping to be seen or just a very nice gf? one day cinema, next few days safra. High la.

RoyAnn
17-04-2012, 08:33 AM
i did it with a girl in college toilet, 2 times in girl toilet and 3 times in men toilet

sweet17
17-04-2012, 08:53 AM
wah seh. Are you hoping to be seen or just a very nice gf? one day cinema, next few days safra. High la.

Sometimes we just need a little stuff to spice up the love life ya know?

nudedudez
17-04-2012, 02:44 PM
Another place I remember well is when I just moved to Hong Kong and met my wife (then gf). I was staying at a relative's house, and she was still living at home, so finding a private place for a quickie was basically impossible. This was at the time in our relationship when we were so horny for each other and wanted each other constantly.

Luckily, I had a car, and we found this fantastic beach, South Bay (http://www.urban-outdoors.com/south-bay-hong-kong-island-best-beach-hong-kong/), just about 10 minutes drive from Repulse bay on Hong Kong island. Because there was no public transport/restaurant/rest room there at that time (about 14 year ago), it is always deserted after 7 or 8pm, especially on week days. The road to South Bay dead ends at the beach, and there are only a few parking spots. We would usually go there very late, around midnight or 1 am, then if there are no cars there, we would go down to the beach, lay down a beach mat and fuck on the sand in the nude. Fantastic experience.

The one time I most remember, is the only time someone else has actually caught us and seen me cum. I think this was on a Saturday night, and I was sending my gf home at around 2am after we had gone out to party with a bunch of friends, but feeling horny and decided to stop by South Bay for a quickie.

There were 2 cars parked there when we arrived. One was occupied with a kwai lo couple fucking in the front seat, with the girl sitting on top of the guy and humping away. They were in a Mazda MX-5 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazda_MX-5) convertible with the top down, so everything was very visible, but surprisingly, they didn't even stop when we drove pass them to park our car. The other car was empty. It was very exciting watching another couple fucking out in the open, and made us both very horny. Since there was already action at the car park, we decided to go down to the beach instead. However, before we went down to the beach, my gf and I kissed and petted while watching the action, and I stripped her naked in the car. She ended up wearing only my jacket, zipped up, to go down to the beach.

Once we were down at the beach, we looked around to see if we could spot the other couple or whoever owns the other empty car at the car park. However, since it was very dark that night, we couldn't really see anyone. We chose a spot just to the right of the stairs leading from the road to the beach, and I lay down our beach mat. I stripped off and lay down, using my clothes as a pillow. I was already hard as a rock, and my gf was very very wet due to our playing in the car, so she sat down on my cock and rode me, with her still wearing my jacket..

After about 10 minutes, I became aware that there was a couple at the other end of the beach who were getting up, walking towards us to go up the stairs. Since we were basically fucking at the foot of the stairs, they would have to walk right next to us to get to the stairs. My gf couldn't see them because they were behind her, and I didn't want her to stop because I was so horny, and I could tell that my gf was about to cum. She didn't realise we had an audience until the couple was standing right beside us, but by that time, she was cumming and couldn't stop if she wanted to. ;) This was too exciting for me and I ended up cumming at the same time. The couple both gave us big smiles and then walked up the stairs. We both ended up laughing after that because it was actually quite funny.. :p

ah rat
17-04-2012, 04:57 PM
Sometimes we just need a little stuff to spice up the love life ya know?

Hope to hear from u & Bf outdoor activity :D

raykee
17-04-2012, 10:43 PM
think again guys~~

http://news.insing.com/tabloid/cctv-cameras-in-cinema-halls/id-1d423f00

worker
17-04-2012, 11:22 PM
Any good car park in the evening between 5 to 7pm?

sjb1994
17-04-2012, 11:47 PM
Any good car park in the evening between 5 to 7pm?

Most of the MSCP is dark during this period as the sky getting dark but the light not on yet. Just have to make sure is done before the light on.:D

sjb1994
17-04-2012, 11:54 PM
think again guys~~

Thanks for sharing. We got lesses place to do it now.:mad:

DelisiA
18-04-2012, 12:01 AM
Thanks for sharing. We got lesses place to do it now.:mad:

haha they scare ppl hanky panky :) should install at clmenti first there damm wulu but now renew ler so diff dunno cinema stil there anot hah

belgarion0903
18-04-2012, 01:43 AM
Recently on a balcony of Fullerton hotel on second floor overseeing Maybank and Raffles place. People could see us from below. Balcony was part of the hotel room... :)

Another time heavy petting in Zouk on the dance floor when it was fully packed. GF had her hands in my pants and mine under her skirt.

Another time on a boat... Crew would have heard us bonking in the cabin.

Another time with a ktv gal in the girls toilet in a shopping centre. Lots of girls in and out of the toilet hearing us bonk and saw us when we came out.

Others more common like Macritchie reservoir, quiet road in Changi Village, cinema, HDB carpark... Now mostly retired from all these sexciting activities...

ludified
18-04-2012, 02:10 PM
I thought CCTVs in cinemas are meant to catch patrons who do illegal recording of the movie?

sjb1994
18-04-2012, 02:44 PM
I thought CCTVs in cinemas are meant to catch patrons who do illegal recording of the movie?

But it will record what you doing in the cinemas too.

RealEstateGuy
18-04-2012, 03:11 PM
Only low class people like Ah Bengs would have sex in public areas. Braddah just too indecent and decadant and doesnt respect SG society's wholesomness and cleanliness.

KinderBueno
18-04-2012, 10:29 PM
i really miss those carefree days... she got married recently, and I saw her wedding pictures on Facebook..wonder if she ever told her husband about all those great times :)

She will divorce with her husband.

F400
18-04-2012, 11:35 PM
Had a quickie with my wife at teacher's staff room during a carnival day.

Wifey saw me with a hard on, she asked me to help her carry something from the staff room.

When we went in, did a few quick check of the surrounding. She just pull up her skirt and I penetrated her. Just pulled aside her thong and carried on with doggie style while both eyes were at the door.
When exciment went over our head. Fucked her in missionary on her table and cum inside.

Took some wet wipes to clean up and cotinued with the day.

If we were caught,she will surely be terminated.

wasi
19-04-2012, 01:35 AM
public handicap toilet, sch's toilet, car parked at a park thats ulu, car at multi story car park, bus (the most back seat).. thats all i think, havent tried cinema, just heavy petting done, dont dare to try coz everytime the cinema has some ppl above us or around..

sweet17
19-04-2012, 08:52 PM
public handicap toilet, sch's toilet, car parked at a park thats ulu, car at multi story car park, bus (the most back seat).. thats all i think, havent tried cinema, just heavy petting done, dont dare to try coz everytime the cinema has some ppl above us or around..

u can go to those less crowded cinema during a weekday morning~ most like empty ya, and watch show that is boring and going to be taken down~:D

grenade
19-04-2012, 09:11 PM
Basement parking, Mall toilet, Parked car on the road and to top it all, in the moving train.....nothing like the train thing.:D

nudedudez
19-04-2012, 09:26 PM
News article in today's Straits Times:
Police to install cameras in 300 HDB blocks, multi-storey carparks (http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_790496.html)

jameschong1
19-04-2012, 10:35 PM
[QUOTE=wasi;7120459]public handicap toilet, sch's toilet, car parked at a park thats ulu, car at multi story car park, bus (the most back seat).. thats all i think, havent tried cinema,
--------\
since u so daring, why don't u try fucking in hawker centre toilei i.e. those that u pay 10c to go in?
hawker centre like amoy street, chinatown, telok blangah, ang mo kio, toa payoh, chong pang, tiong bahru, redhill, marsiling would be good

tomandli
19-04-2012, 10:36 PM
I went to changi business Park again last sunday, this time alone, just want to watch something, and lucky day, a older woman inside a Van, hving a massage by a young guy, door well open, i stand beside to watch, n they never chase me away, i stand there about 1/2 hrs, they didnt makeup, so i walk away.

blueyboi
19-04-2012, 10:54 PM
MY HUMBLE LIST

Condo Staircase
Condo Lift
Condo Swimming pool
Condo BBQ Pit
Bukit Timah Park toilet
Suntec Handicap toilet
Cineleisure E2Max toilet
Pratashop Toilet
Multi storey carpark Staircase
Party World Shenton way
K-Box Paradiz
K-Box Cineleisure
Hippo Tour bus roof (blowjob)
SBS bus 28
GV Bishan
Cathay AMK
etc....

See if you and your partner is horny enough tp try only.

My number 1 place is in Marina Bay MRT station, literally inside the waiting area at the corner waiting for the last train...:D

raykee
19-04-2012, 11:04 PM
haha they scare ppl hanky panky :) should install at clmenti first there damm wulu but now renew ler so diff dunno cinema stil there anot hah

i remember that car park! caught 2 student at the staircase.... well i purposely oppss one lah, cos the guy nearly just rush out of no where and cross the road, e-brake till all my things fly... their story ended after i open the door haa

of and one more for those who love carparks: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1196288/1/.html

Xyberduke
20-04-2012, 05:18 AM
MY HUMBLE LIST

Condo Staircase
Condo Lift
Condo Swimming pool
Condo BBQ Pit
Bukit Timah Park toilet
Suntec Handicap toilet
Cineleisure E2Max toilet
Pratashop Toilet
Multi storey carpark Staircase
Party World Shenton way
K-Box Paradiz
K-Box Cineleisure
Hippo Tour bus roof (blowjob)
SBS bus 28
GV Bishan
Cathay AMK
etc....

See if you and your partner is horny enough tp try only.

My number 1 place is in Marina Bay MRT station, literally inside the waiting area at the corner waiting for the last train...:D

cinemas> gosh.... that's the toughest place actually...

F400
20-04-2012, 05:53 AM
Actually for us, we have done this so many times...

Stop our car along the road during rainy days and do our deeds. Surprisingly, no one will comeover n check u out.

Just yesterday, it was raining in the afternoon, we probably had a good 15 minutes bonking along SLE just before Lentor Exit.

Both me n wifey got this thrill to do our deeds in public places n I seriously can't recall when was the last time we had sex at home.

The only time when we were intervene was a Emas expressway recovery team in a tow truck pulled over at CTE during rush hour.

naturegreen
20-04-2012, 06:31 AM
Anywhere also can but find a safe place and don't get caught else you'll make news.

becca
20-04-2012, 07:28 AM
i also like to do in public places.. very thrilling for me.. all the buildup to that quick fuck, makes me even wetter..

nowadays very sian.. bf not in sg. :( the last few times we had sex in public was in europe.. in dressing room, he wanna try stuff and i went in with him... i was already teasing him and groping his groin once we're in.. usual effect i have on him.. almost instant hardon.. hehe when he was pulling off his top, i slowly unbuckled his jeans and unzipped him saying i wanna just play with his cock.. then when his head is tangled in the top, i squat down and start blowing him.. the look of surprise always makes me hornier and wanna please him more.. then he can't take it anymore and bend me to lean against the mirror, pull up my dress and fuck me from behind.. i always have to try to hard not to moan but it's so damn shiok

another time is we went those saunas that people are all naked! it was of cus not allowed and we might have been thrown out of the premises if caught in the act.. so contemplating whether or not to have a quick fuck in one of the empty saunas made me so fucking horny that when we finally decided to do it, i could totally slide his huge cock in me easily.. thinking abt it makes me horny now.. lucky we heard one of the staff coming in to add more wood! and i hurried and slided off him and he tried to kiap his legs and cover abit with towel.. if not his cock will be saying hello to the staff liao.. haha then went to dip ourselves in the pool to rinse off the 'slime' off him, from me.. hehehe

u guys really shld try going those kind of saunas if got chance.. damn exciting.. that experience..

BEAT
20-04-2012, 09:10 AM
single here, see so many thread, is like every where can fuck only just to be safe lol :)

TwinX
20-04-2012, 09:32 AM
Wow, impressive. I am sure some lucky chaps probably have peeped or took photos of you and your gf.

Peeped yes.... :(
Took photos don't think so, unless they have those small camera and have ultra zoom in function. :D Usually I checked the surrounding first.

TwinX
20-04-2012, 09:35 AM
think again guys~~

The cctv in cinema is not a new thing. It has been installed in some cinemas over 10 years ago. The footage not every staff can view. Only certain managers have the access. :cool:

CityOfAngels
20-04-2012, 05:09 PM
I went to changi business Park again last sunday, this time alone, just want to watch something, and lucky day, a older woman inside a Van, hving a massage by a young guy, door well open, i stand beside to watch, n they never chase me away, i stand there about 1/2 hrs, they didnt makeup, so i walk away.

Makeup or make out:D

Kim Jiao Ong
20-04-2012, 09:27 PM
Bro blueyboi, I salute U for doing in prata shop toilet!!!! The floor is always wet n dirty and toilet stink.

drangonfly
21-04-2012, 01:29 AM
my humble list
Industrial park staircase - at midnight with godsis (suddenly start raining heavily when I giving her a ride home then I just turn into defu lane industrial area for shelter and a smoke at a staircase. It started with a hug cos she complain that she was cold then develop into light petting until cannot tarhann, ji tao pull up her dress n doggie her with her panty at her thighs. :p

HDB Staircase
HDB Lift
Arcade

Katong shopping centre toilet - at 1am+ with a sweet ah lian who lost to me over 3 game of billiard.

Far East plaza staircase

Tampines mall staircase - some xiao mei mei in her sch uniform

Bugis street 2nd floor boutique - with my godsis turned ex gf who worked there part time. I suppose to pick her up after work and she ask me to help her with the shutter while she do her closing on the cash machine. Could not resist her mini skirt that day. when she was using the mirror in the fitting room to check on her make up, I decided to surprise her by being bottomless then sneak behind her and grab her from behind n pump her doggie while she keep trying to resist her moan n keeping her balance.

Grandlink Plaza – a chao ah lian from a rival gang durig my younger days

Chalet- fucked some random chao ah lians when I was in some gang every now and then... (those were the days)

Chalet BBQ Pit
secondary school toilet
Suntec Handicap toilet
Cineleisure E2Max toilet
Carpark outside Sabai sabai

Harbourfront Staircase – ONS with a xmm from dragonfly. She got a really cute voice. until now I still cannot forget the way she moan when I loot her.

Multi storey carpark - Staircase-fucked my ITE ex gf against the wall in her uniform several times.

K-Box Paradiz
K-Box Cineleisure

SBS bus- fingered my ex until her legs nua nua, she cummed 5 time throughout the journey until she got no strength to get down when arrived at her stop.

GV Bishan
Cathay AMK
etc....

Redviolet
21-04-2012, 01:48 AM
my humble list
Industrial park staircase - at midnight with godsis (suddenly start raining heavily when I giving her a ride home then I just turn into defu lane industrial area for shelter and a smoke at a staircase. It started with a hug cos she complain that she was cold then develop into light petting until cannot tarhann, ji tao pull up her dress n doggie her with her panty at her thighs. :p

HDB Staircase
HDB Lift
Arcade

Katong shopping centre toilet - at 1am+ with a sweet ah lian who lost to me over 3 game of billiard.

Far East plaza staircase

Tampines mall staircase - some xiao mei mei in her sch uniform

Bugis street 2nd floor boutique - with my godsis turned ex gf who worked there part time. I suppose to pick her up after work and she ask me to help her with the shutter while she do her closing on the cash machine. Could not resist her mini skirt that day. when she was using the mirror in the fitting room to check on her make up, I decided to surprise her by being bottomless then sneak behind her and grab her from behind n pump her doggie while she keep trying to resist her moan n keeping her balance.

Grandlink Plaza – a chao ah lian from a rival gang durig my younger days

Chalet- fucked some random chao ah lians when I was in some gang every now and then... (those were the days)

Chalet BBQ Pit
secondary school toilet
Suntec Handicap toilet
Cineleisure E2Max toilet
Carpark outside Sabai sabai

Harbourfront Staircase – ONS with a xmm from dragonfly. She got a really cute voice. until now I still cannot forget the way she moan when I loot her.

Multi storey carpark - Staircase-fucked my ITE ex gf against the wall in her uniform several times.

K-Box Paradiz
K-Box Cineleisure

SBS bus- fingered my ex until her legs nua nua, she cummed 5 time throughout the journey until she got no strength to get down when arrived at her stop.

GV Bishan
Cathay AMK
etc....

I wonder how can you do in this toilet. It stinks like mad! Hahaha!!

Snah
21-04-2012, 02:25 AM
Orchard central 4th or 5th floor toilet. Near the royal sporting house there. Came out n saw cleaning auntie waiting. Lol.

drangonfly
21-04-2012, 02:53 AM
my secondary sch girl's toilet is rather dry and clean (maybe because of that particular one i used which is at the 5th floor, hardly used)

well, just hppen that those toilets i tried aren't as dirty as the usul.
plus it always happen with ah lian who put on lots of purfume for me, so it was pretty ok for a quikie.

Uspirot
21-04-2012, 03:14 AM
Year ago, try wit gf in vivo xxx L2 fitting room..syok, after tat round, gf horny..take cab rush bac for round2

Sec sch time, f a gal on bed which 4-5frenz sleep together..no 1 notice, =D:cool:

Uspirot
21-04-2012, 03:18 AM
Yeah syok syok

Uspirot
21-04-2012, 03:19 AM
Like likeGrf

jlim1983
21-04-2012, 03:59 AM
Will love to try

drangonfly
21-04-2012, 04:22 AM
Year ago, try wit gf in vivo xxx L2 fitting room..syok, after tat round, gf horny..take cab rush bac for round2

Sec sch time, f a gal on bed which 4-5frenz sleep together..no 1 notice, =D:cool:

yeah.. i tried that too during sec sch time in chalet. 4 friends were asleep on another bed and the floor. While i piak an ah lian from my class on another bed under the blanket with her shorts worn over only her left thigh and her pany pull to 1 side in missionary. it was cute how she tries to cover her own mouth to prevent herself from moaning.

naturegreen
22-04-2012, 01:23 AM

Sounds sexciting.... never try in fitting room before......

lqd83
22-04-2012, 02:41 AM
hey becca, where in singapore got these sort of saunas?

Anyhow, just to share my experience :)

The most memorable one I had was with my girlfriend... we were 19 then, went to Macritchie and got really horny - it was only 8pm and we were sitting on the bench, along the walking path, just next to a telephone booth... we were kissing and I started putting my hand into her blouse and into her bra and feeling up her breasts, we stood up and continued making up next to the walking path, leaning against the phone booth.

I didn't know what made me do it but I just lifted her dress off her, and she was standing in her bra and panties; I told her 'take it all off' and I was amazed when she stripped totally naked in the middle of the path. I was still wearing my berms and t-shirt. She pushed me against the phone booth and unzipped my trousers and started to suck me. I felt bad that she was naked and I wasn't so started taking off my t-shirt while she was sucking me and dropped my underwear and shorts to the floor.

We were now both stark naked and anyone who was jogging/walking past would have seen us... but I guess we were young, foolish and just didn't care. haha. I made her half-squat and lean against the phone booth while I licked her pussy.

We got a little scared after a while and put on our clothes.. as we were walking off, we heard some rustling in the bushes and the footsteps of someone running off!

I guess we were being watched after all!

nicefreak
22-04-2012, 10:37 AM
Was reading some forum of sex escapade at toilets. Which reminds me of my own type in a ladies' public toilet.

Had a few tysts with my secondary school gf at one of the public toilet in west side of SG. was a quiet spot with no human traffic. Ladies' toilet are cleaner and have not much stains, compared to guys' toilet at that time. She was riding on top of me all the time.

Another public toilet i tried is the one at old clementi cinema, now currently cityvibe. ( no point keeping the place secret since it has been demolished long long ago). Ran into the toilet which is considered deserted with my sec sch gf at that time. this time, more daring, we stripped naked and sex at the basin area, not the cubicle. Wow, can't forget the sexperience. Ended up in standing doggy and cum all over on her face.

nicefreak
22-04-2012, 10:41 AM
Recently as well, was driving along west side with my fiancee in the car and chanced upon quite a deserted road near dover mrt. It was about 11pm at night and we have this crazy idea of a outdoor sex. So we got into the backseat, pants pull off and skirt pull up. AS THE car getting stuffy, we open the car doors and its kinda like a bit of semi-outdoor.

Soon our activity move outwards of the car and i started to fuck her doggy with me outside and her laying in the backseat. Missionary and ended up cum over her body. Washed up with wet tissue and drove off discreetly.

snowball69
22-04-2012, 09:31 PM
Bros, it is dangerous in the Republic. If people see you and complain you sure get charged. Just like the 44 guys your face and name in paper as this horndog who fcuk in public. I understand the thrill that u might be seen,but not worth the risk here. Go holiday to the Kingdom of happpiness. Do it there, less risk.

Redviolet
22-04-2012, 09:42 PM
I read that so many people are having sex in public but why I had never had the luck to chance upon a couple doing it! :p:p:p

Jari_Owen
23-04-2012, 12:05 AM
i use to go to the area along marina sq..near to the sea...last time espandle still not build...alot of bushes...but alway got bangala worker take cover in the bushes watching couple doing...

alphonsus
23-04-2012, 12:13 AM
I read that so many people are having sex in public but why I had never had the luck to chance upon a couple doing it! :p:p:p

You were probably looking at the wrong place :D

simonthetiny
23-04-2012, 01:43 AM
cant imagine how u guys did it on bus, double storey with no ppl around, i guessed^^ Anyway this thread really broaden my imagination, hope my GF will do it with me one day^^

simonthetiny
23-04-2012, 01:49 AM
Basement parking, Mall toilet, Parked car on the road and to top it all, in the moving train.....nothing like the train thing.:D
in the train?!?! is that really possible?! or u r talking the old KTM train, hoho^^

TwinX
23-04-2012, 06:09 PM
i use to go to the area along marina sq..near to the sea...last time espandle still not build...alot of bushes...but alway got bangala worker take cover in the bushes watching couple doing...

I remember that place!!! :D Last time no esplanade, no floating platform, only have a walking pavement and many trees and bushes. At night only have a few people fishing or jogging. Not as crowded as now. Miss that place.

Many years back had an ex ah lian gf (she was 18-19) working nearby there and she usually knocked off near midnight. So we will usually go there choose a dark area and sit by the sea on the pavement. There are some couples too but the place is very big so usually they won't sit near us. As usual we will hanky panky... kiss, fonder, play with her nipples or rub her pussy until her panty is damm wet. Sometimes will remove her bra and panty too. Usually ends with a HJ or BJ, but sometimes we have sex there. But need to be careful if someone cycles pass, won't have time to stop or hide. Many exciting stuff happened before, will share a few.

1. Once, she was in a pink dress and was laying down sideways on the floor with her head laying on my lap. Earlier on I had already removed her panty. My hand went from the bottom of the dress to finger her pussy. We were there for a few hours but I was fingering her for only 30mins and she cum many times. At first her legs were close but she was so high until she open her legs partially. Some distance away there were 2 teenage boys at my gf direction fishing. Before she open her legs, maybe they know I was touching her but they couldn't see anything. After she open her legs, her dress slip down and her ass and pussy are exposed. It was dark at our area but well, still can see. :p My gf keep asking me not to stop. I only stopped after I felt that my hands were going to cramp and was very pai seh of the stares when people walked past and the 2 boys staring.

2. To be continued....

TwinX
23-04-2012, 06:35 PM
2. Another time we were hanky panky at the same area. She was in a demin skirt and spaghetti top and a white translucent polyester jacket. Last time quite popular with ah lians. I unhook her bra and tried to remove very long but can't!!! :mad: Her bra was crossed at the back. Had to remove her spag then can remove her bra!! But there were people jogging and another couple seated not very far away. I scan around then I saw a small pavement leading from the sea to the main road.

This pavement does not have any lamps and there are some trees and bushes. Very dark so people outside cannot see us. You have to be like 10-20meters to see us. Nice for us. So we went inside along the pavement and stop right in the middle of the main road and the sea. At first wanted to take off her spag, remove her bra, wear back her spag and go back to our original area. But when she took off her spag and bra, it feels funny and exciting. Maybe it was the first time she stripped topless in open public area (excluding staircase, lift etc). I started to play and suck her nipples.

Not sure how long maybe 10 mins then suddenly a couple walk right past us. :eek: We didn't see or hear them coming. I faster hug my gf with her back facing them. We stood there hugging and saw a few more people walked past. My gf was still topless but I was blocking their view this time round. We decided to take a cab back. My gf only wore back her translucent white jacket as somehow her bra and spag were entangled. Inside the cab, the cab driver keep looking at her. Cause can see her breast and nipples. We dropped off at a 7-11 nearby her house to get some cigg. She folded her arms but the cashier still keep staring at her. Lucky no other customer was inside. We faster walk back to her house but not before walking pass a coffeeshop where there were some uncles drinking. Heard some wolf whistle as we walked past ...:p

The above 2 stories are 100% true... ;)

Redviolet
23-04-2012, 09:49 PM
You were probably looking at the wrong place :D

HAHAHAHA but my friends and I we often drive to ecp last carpark and see many cars shaking. But never see any actions before SAD :(

cant imagine how u guys did it on bus, double storey with no ppl around, i guessed^^ Anyway this thread really broaden my imagination, hope my GF will do it with me one day^^

Now buses installed cctv becareful :p

scottshin
23-04-2012, 10:11 PM
Airplane lavatory is probably the best public fucking I've ever had.

- Hot girl
- Small space
- Time limited

xx

nicefreak
23-04-2012, 10:31 PM

More than 10 years ago, when buses do not have CCTV camera. Especially the time when singapore is still 2.4 million population.
I remember my ex gf was sucking my dick at the back seat while i fingered her dripping wet. I recalled that i cummed into her mouth and she swallow it like she wants it.

sweet17
24-04-2012, 11:08 AM
Wats a CCTV camera?

acidicavex
24-04-2012, 12:04 PM
Wats a CCTV camera?

close circuit tv

fence
25-04-2012, 02:18 AM
Hi guys (and girls), looks like I found the right thread. I started a thread in another section not knowing about this one!

Anyway, to cut a long story short: I've managed to convince a girl to go to Yangtze cinema with me and try hanky panky there. I've never tried in a cinema before though, so how do you guys do it?

I mean, HJ and maybe even BJ simple enough... But how do you guys have sex in a cinema theatre?

Also, any other advice about how to avoid getting caught by ushers etc? At Yangtze I don't care about the old men watching to be honest, just don't wanna get chased out by ushers that's all... Thanks for any tips!

ah rat
25-04-2012, 07:42 AM
HAHAHAHA but my friends and I we often drive to ecp last carpark and see many cars shaking. But never see any actions before SAD :(

Next time see many cars shaking,just walk to see lah,they dare to do ,u all must dare to see :D

nuclearkid
25-04-2012, 08:41 AM
At Yangtze I don't care about the old men watching to be honest, just don't wanna get chased out by ushers that's all... Thanks for any tips!

Could I offer some encouragement by cheering you on, bro? When are you going again? :D

tuktuk
25-04-2012, 09:37 AM
6 memorable occasions. 1:Brought my ex to a car park overlooking seletar reservoir and pump her in the backseat of my car.
2:Bring the same ex to a quiet place in moonstone lane and ask her to blow me in the car.
3: My ex HJ me while i took out her tits and suck it at a big rock beside rasa sentosa.
4: Brought my GF's friend to Mt.Faber in the night and she bj for me at a staircase near the cable station.
5:Brought a pros to Labrador park @ 11pm and make out at a bench facing the sea.
6:Brought a pros to east coast jetty @ 1am and make out on the concrete barrier on the jetty.

TwinX
25-04-2012, 07:03 PM
Hi guys (and girls), looks like I found the right thread. I started a thread in another section not knowing about this one!

Anyway, to cut a long story short: I've managed to convince a girl to go to Yangtze cinema with me and try hanky panky there. I've never tried in a cinema before though, so how do you guys do it?

I mean, HJ and maybe even BJ simple enough... But how do you guys have sex in a cinema theatre?

Also, any other advice about how to avoid getting caught by ushers etc? At Yangtze I don't care about the old men watching to be honest, just don't wanna get chased out by ushers that's all... Thanks for any tips!

Ushers won't bother you. Choose rear corner seats or seats where the pillars/walls give you some cover. The easiest way is to get your girl to wear skirt and you can doggy her.:p
If there are very few people and you are daring enough, make her spread her legs wide open in sitting position and you stand up and bonk her. Or get couple seats, you can almost do anything you want. :p

Redviolet
26-04-2012, 01:54 AM
Next time see many cars shaking,just walk to see lah,they dare to do ,u all must dare to see :D

Ok, if it happens to be you. Please don't come out and kill me hahahaha :p

ah rat
26-04-2012, 02:48 PM
Ok, if it happens to be you. Please don't come out and kill me hahahaha :p

I'll flag at u,open the open the car door,to let u come in to see me in action :D

Andre40
26-04-2012, 04:32 PM
Brought a few honeys to the parking lot underneath my office and we really enjoyed a good time.

Kenng
26-04-2012, 08:53 PM
My experiences span over 15 years:

During teenage time used to fish at jurong lake near chinese garden at nite, often see couples making up when we passby, they just pause the action and resume after we over, usually only gals dress pull up and men pull out the sword... that time police patrol car equipped with spot light sometimes will shine on all dark sites while passing by, the officer cheekily announce thru speaker: no sex pls no sex pls...

Get bj on coach during holiday in Thailand, we seat at last row and nobody beside, she rest her head on my lap and BJ me while the tour guide talking in front..

bj and ff at many parks, bird park, west coast park, kallang park, small park near hongleong garden near her home. Quite often got peeping tom behind bushes, dun care just do it...

While talking with friend on phne inside car at Rxxxxxs Mxxxxa car park, another ex just pull out my dd and bj me, nice felling really...

While travelling along PIE toward Changi after work in evening with day still bright but heavy rain, use sun-shade blocked off both side window, she bj me till reach destination...

At end of Tuas area which used to have a Navy supply jetty, park at open space near the sea, very dark at the area except some lighs from vessels that far away at sea, we make out outside car totally naked in doggy..

Many times at Tang Dynasty deserted car park which already ceased operation but before torn down, usually i sit atpassenger seat and she sit ontop facing me... one dizzling nite saw a small size man slowly craw near to my car, no choice wind down window talk to him: yen ei mai kuo le.. he just stand up and left...

At a road lead to reservoir which entrance from upp thomson road, in between there is a small river or longkang which sometimes got cars park there using river water wash car, we walk till a corner which cannot be seen from main road and facing reservoir, she pull down her pant I doggy, it is afternoon and scare anytime if people walk to that corner we sure no where run, so thrill and within minutes i settle my business but she not yet....the sperm slowly drip out into her pant...

At road side to a golf club near mandai, she drove a Kangoo van with sofa seat at the back, cover rear window with sun-shade....

At Kent Ritch park, telok blangah hill, mount faber, botanic garden.......

thanks god my face never shown on newspaper so far.... hehehe..

sweet17
27-04-2012, 11:53 AM
Just attended a chalet in Downtown East last weekend, met up with my sec school classmates, after lots of BBq food and vodkas, everyone was so high drunk.. was sleeping when i felt a someone touching my boobs, turn out to be my ex in sec school, but too drunk to even react :( after that cannot remb anything, but my fbt shorts seems to be near my knees =( wake up ask around they all say dunno :(

madaboutsex
27-04-2012, 11:59 AM
Had a few sessions at Labrador Park couple of years back, did my horny FB in the Car Park, the playground and even the toilet there.

Most recent encounters are at MSCP around Whampoa Drive, sent the supposedly very decent looking SYT I met in a small KTV along Geylang Road home, drove up to the upper deck of the car park for a chat but one thing lead to another, we ended up screwing in the car and man, she was horny. I was so surprise because she was so quiet and decent in the KTV room. we were at the car park for almost 3 hours and I was totally spents when I get home. She has since went back to Hangzhou. I really miss her!!!:D:D:D

Copperfield
27-04-2012, 01:21 PM
Just attended a chalet in Downtown East last weekend, met up with my sec school classmates, after lots of BBq food and vodkas, everyone was so high drunk.. was sleeping when i felt a someone touching my boobs, turn out to be my ex in sec school, but too drunk to even react :( after that cannot remb anything, but my fbt shorts seems to be near my knees =( wake up ask around they all say dunno :(

Wah. That's so low of them. I won't touch a girl who haven gave me permission. Respect, dude.

ah rat
27-04-2012, 01:32 PM

Sure act blur,did he do any thing further than just touch neh neh :)

tengkee
27-04-2012, 02:35 PM
Tried a lot of public place before and the best i had is Sex on the beach ,Hahaha having so many drunken around watching at you and u bonk the girl. Dat time i also cant rem how i got to knw the girl as was too high on alcohol . So next time bros when u go to a beach party , jus bring out your balls and test market
I believed a lot of girls will be excited to try out new stuff

twinchrome
27-04-2012, 03:25 PM
drove FB to a park in Serangoon Gardens, behind my car, row bungalow houses.. small head took over, bbbj followed by doggie, in car... exciting... worried some owner come out and ask me off my noisy engine. lol

TheDriverGuy
27-04-2012, 05:22 PM
Just recalled few years back had once quickie in car with an ex-gf at Twentyfourth Ave (Punggol Jetty) there, parked outside some private houses. That area was dark back then, have not been there since then.

She gave me bbbj and was afraid the house owner might check us out since the car engine was on. Shifted to Piccadilly Circle (Jalan Kayu) area, back then there were some construction store yard.

Went to the backseats & both of us got fully naked (she's one very horny ex-gf), my little bro active again! Halfway thru our "fighting war", 2 foreign workers walked pass the car & paused to look at us (windows tinted). We couldn't be bothered to stop or what just kept on fucking hard & she was moaning loud!

song_bo
27-04-2012, 08:45 PM
I tot thr is CCTV in kbox?

fence
28-04-2012, 04:46 AM
Ushers won't bother you. Choose rear corner seats or seats where the pillars/walls give you some cover. The easiest way is to get your girl to wear skirt and you can doggy her.:p
If there are very few people and you are daring enough, make her spread her legs wide open in sitting position and you stand up and bonk her. Or get couple seats, you can almost do anything you want. :p
Thanks for the tips bro! Just to check, how should the girl be positioned for doggy? Arms on the seat, knees on the floor? Or what?

Hmmm so Yangtze also got couple seats ah? Wah didn't know. lol

Xyberduke
28-04-2012, 05:07 AM
the best location has always been xiao guilin at bukit gombak. walk up beaten path next to the lake up the slope and next to the spot light. The spot light shines in one direction and it's rear is pitch darkness with bushes to cover and nicely cut grass to lay.... screwed my ex there upteen times and no worries about her moans(even at the top of her lungs) as the insects sounds would mute it out by the time the soundwaves travel to the nearest bench.... there're fireflys there occasionly to add the romantic touch....

the stairs leading to bt gombak stadium after midnight is another great spot just that the ground is hard and a little uncomfortable for my ex...

asdfghjkl
28-04-2012, 05:08 AM
the best is go to those after-midnight shows starting at 2/3/4 AM, cine at orchard sure got such shows daily.. kekeke :D

Shakeyshake
28-04-2012, 10:04 AM
I had a few exp..
In school
Parks.. Sometimes @ d toilet
In d club
My carpark

Those were the crazy days..

LovePotion
28-04-2012, 04:26 PM
Last time would be lido shaw, the built-in toliet in the largest theatre always empty hehe.

Also macritchie reservoir, best in the night, just keep a lookout for the occasional joggers.

csh00
28-04-2012, 05:16 PM
the best is at gl lor 40 or 42.....at the "tua long kao":D best spot and very exciting:p

TwinX
28-04-2012, 11:30 PM
Thanks for the tips bro! Just to check, how should the girl be positioned for doggy? Arms on the seat, knees on the floor? Or what?

Hmmm so Yangtze also got couple seats ah? Wah didn't know. lol

Best position? Hmm you sit down on seat and she sit on you. :p Both of you facing the front. If you are at the last row corner, other people can't see what you are doing. Can only suspect. :p If anyone in front turn around, stop the action and resume when they turn back. From the front looks like both of you hugging. :D

TwinX
28-04-2012, 11:34 PM
Last time would be lido shaw, the built-in toliet in the largest theatre always empty hehe.

Also macritchie reservoir, best in the night, just keep a lookout for the occasional joggers.

Oh tried there many times. Sometimes the girl toilet and sometimes the guy toilet. Few times when we came out, the other timing show has started. :p
But many couples did over there as well. Heard some couples doing in cubic and once saw a couple leaving the toilet when I was checking for people. :p

TwinX
28-04-2012, 11:37 PM
the best is go to those after-midnight shows starting at 2/3/4 AM, cine at orchard sure got such shows daily.. kekeke :D

Bro you will be surprised nowadays many youngsters catch 2/3/4 am shows. :p Try 10/11am shows, almost no one. Once only me, my gf and an uncle in the whole cinema. Had a very good BJ that morning. :p

joejack
30-04-2012, 02:35 PM
fuck in public? a few month back, met a girl called Vxx (malay,short, normal body with great smile) in BF club. Just cut it short... I managed to fk her in the car park near her flat before she went up...dot really got chance to get hp no.. :D

nicetongue
30-04-2012, 02:59 PM
fuck in public? a few month back, met a girl called Vxx (malay,short, normal body with great smile) in BF club. Just cut it short... I managed to fk her in the car park near her flat before she went up...dot really got chance to get hp no.. :D

bro, wat is BF club?

fence
02-05-2012, 02:10 AM
Best position? Hmm you sit down on seat and she sit on you. :p Both of you facing the front. If you are at the last row corner, other people can't see what you are doing. Can only suspect. :p If anyone in front turn around, stop the action and resume when they turn back. From the front looks like both of you hugging. :D
Hmm ok will try this. Thanks!

OldCucumber
02-05-2012, 02:53 AM
Hahahan this thread is kinda huge! Lol. Too many public places that are cool! beaches, HDB playgrounds, staircase landings, remote places in a shopping mall, dark places remote corners right outside MRT exits, industrial areas......

sweet17
02-05-2012, 11:32 AM
Hmm ok will try this. Thanks!

This one is quite good =) just use a jacket~

TwinX
08-05-2012, 12:03 PM
Had a great time with my gf last week. Went to pick up my GF as usual after her work. She was wearing a white sleeveless blouse with a cardigan and a tight short skirt. We went to serangoon garden to have supper. Any bros who been there will know it is quite hot. So my gf took off her white cardigan and unbutton the top of her blouse. After awhile, I notice some guys staring into her blouse when they walk pass and some of them repeatedly walk pass her. Only part of her bra and little bit of cleverage was showing. So we didn't care much. ;)
When she wanted dessert, I stood up and went to buy. It was then I realised what the guys are looking at. My gf was wearing a bra that is too big for her. She is B- cup but the bra was B+. Her pink nipple was very visible. :eek: The lights were quite bright at our area too. So anyone who walk pass her and look inside can have a good view of her nipples. (My gf is quite pretty except for her small boobs.) The view and the excitement of her "zaogeng" in public turn me on. :p It was quite funny to see some of the shocked look of some of the guys.
We stay for another 30 mins then I brought her to a nearby open carpark and bonk her. Took off her blouse, bra and panty but found it difficult to bonk her (tight skirt). In the end, strip her completely naked. Cum pretty quick as there was people walking pass the carpark. She wore back only her skirt and cardigan. (no blouse, bra, panty) Can see her pointy nipples and belly button. When we reach her place and walking to her blk, she was hidding behind me. Her cardigan was short and it was obvious she didn't wear anything inside. Bonk her another time when we reach her house. :D

Super White
08-05-2012, 12:28 PM
Erm I have tried outdoors but how do you bonk in a car? Pointers please. i don't want to look like an idiot if the opportunity arises. Seems a little squeezy.

Thanks for the help. :p

Topup
08-05-2012, 02:59 PM
Many times bonk in car...can't remember all the times but the most memorable ones are at ECP. Last time no street lamps along the service road like now so bright. Last time very dark and a lot of cars will park there with engine running and newspaper cover up the windows!:)
Another time drive to Loyang besar lane next to Changi Airport. Very deserted. Drive all the way to the end of road facing the fence of Changi airport. Bonk my Gf there. She loved it cause she can scream whenever plane landing or taking off! Time my bonking to speed up when plane landing and taking off! :p

chipmunk74
08-05-2012, 03:48 PM
Any bro can tell where to bonk on day time? Other than hdb car park?

sleepy80
08-05-2012, 08:20 PM
Any bro can tell where to bonk on day time? Other than hdb car park?

Maybe you can try the open space URA carpark if you dun like the HDB one.. :D

LadyAngeline
08-05-2012, 08:58 PM
Me and my boy boy love outdoor sex, especially in the car.
Sometimes while he is driving, I would unzip him and pull out his fat cock for a good suck. :D

naughtyuan
08-05-2012, 10:03 PM
Did it last night with bro k3lvin123 @ a public spot............ quite exciting but due to the rush we eventually checked in hotel & have sex lor

ortonrko
08-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Just had a wild time last Friday with an ah lian I just met at Tiong Bahru park.. The one not too far away from the mall. Late at night, she gave me a BJ in the toilet. Sucked me dry, came in her mouth but didn't get to F her ):

Likeucare
10-05-2012, 01:24 PM
did it outside zouk near the park before standing :o exciting

bj in cars n lots of boob fondling yummy

did it with my ex with his brother was on the other bed sleeping

still sneaking in my other ex's bedroom was the best though u cant moan loudly heh heh ;)

TwinX
10-05-2012, 01:29 PM
Erm I have tried outdoors but how do you bonk in a car? Pointers please. i don't want to look like an idiot if the opportunity arises. Seems a little squeezy.

Thanks for the help. :p

Rear seats in the car is the best place. Unless you are driving a mini. :p
Front seats are more spacious at the passenger side compare to the driver seat. So you have move over and be on top of her. Your knees are going to get uncomfortable but who cares right? :D Make sure the seat is push all the way back and the seat is tilted back. ;) Another position is doggy but this have to be done at the passenger seat.

cabayasi
10-05-2012, 01:49 PM
Did it last night with bro k3lvin123 @ a public spot............ quite exciting but due to the rush we eventually checked in hotel & have sex lor

Lucky bro you.

sony2002
10-05-2012, 07:00 PM
anyone tried in the day? can PM me location that is safe from public & police patrol in the day....esp in the west area?

LadyAngeline
10-05-2012, 10:15 PM
anyone tried in the day? can PM me location that is safe from public & police patrol in the day....esp in the west area?

Wow, in the day. Interesting, never tried. :D

Xyberduke
11-05-2012, 12:36 AM
bt batok park.... just came from there.... two police cars suddenly appeared, police alighted and walked round the area.... nabei.. turn off

LeMoN
11-05-2012, 12:39 AM
bt batok park.... just came from there.... two police cars suddenly appeared, police alighted and walked round the area.... nabei.. turn off

Bro I was there too. Are u in d white van? ;)

Xyberduke
11-05-2012, 12:49 AM
Bro I was there too. Are u in d white van? ;)

nope, i was in the silver car.....

sony2002
11-05-2012, 10:03 AM
Wow, in the day. Interesting, never tried. :D

i also never try before, that's why seeking bro here to give suggestion. Do PM me if there is any :D

asdfghjkl
11-05-2012, 10:06 AM
whole block of HDB flat is unoccupied from night till day.. enbloc liao, shiok sia!

cabayasi
11-05-2012, 02:55 PM

For day, best still is those MSCP. Tried a few, at Kallang, AMK, Woodland, Jurong West, Bukit Batok...... As day time most ppl go to work, MSCP tend to be deserted except some taxi uncle, delivery van will park there rest. Just select those not in between residential block, park at high floor not facing residential block. Best is those facing MRT track, pump while the train pass through, shiok.

Just beware of the recent news of more CCTV installed in MSCP, don't be the main actor.

darkjapangel
11-05-2012, 05:14 PM
Even with CCTV, you can still do it without being captured by it. I did a few times with me ex at the carpark above the Holland XO Fish noodle shop near Dover MRT. Have a good view of those passing mrt trains. Bet the people in the trains can see us too but not clear. ....miss those days.

GowHowSeow
11-05-2012, 05:22 PM
go to unit A2, 12 Prince George's Park..after 8pm nobody..can bonk without fear. nice fresh air on slightly elevated ground with gentle breeze. But I may be hiding and see with binoculars and the pcc.

dantes inferno
11-05-2012, 09:14 PM
in a car, you can do it anywhere. 8D

greddy88
12-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Yes.. a few times my horny and playful fb will pull out my dick and give it a good suck while I was driving. I would then play with her breast while she leaned over.

Sometimes stopping at traffic light got bikers beo in.. siok.
Usually managed to cim before reaching destination :-)

escaflower
12-05-2012, 05:51 PM
Rear seats in the car is the best place. Unless you are driving a mini. :p
Front seats are more spacious at the passenger side compare to the driver seat. So you have move over and be on top of her. Your knees are going to get uncomfortable but who cares right? :D Make sure the seat is push all the way back and the seat is tilted back. ;) Another position is doggy but this have to be done at the passenger seat.

Good tips.. I also wonder how to have fun in a sedan car.. space so small and constraint.. especially the center console blocking in between..

escaflower
12-05-2012, 06:01 PM
All, just wanna ask is Bukit batok park a good place to piak my ger.. what the best times to try out there..she kind of shy type and will keep stop me from going further on when someone drives past or hear a sound.. last time we try in bishan park ard 10pm++ but there too many passerby or cars drive in.. end up.didn't get what I want.. Haha

becca
13-05-2012, 12:09 AM
Yes.. a few times my horny and playful fb will pull out my dick and give it a good suck while I was driving. I would then play with her breast while she leaned over.

i did that with my exfling too! blowing him while he drives.. i love it that it takes him alot of effort to concentrate on driving.. haha

asdfghjkl
13-05-2012, 12:18 AM
one idea i tried a few years before.. drive into any condo and sex in the swimming pool toilet.. if kenna checked, just act blur.. normally the guard let you off.. :D

LadyAngeline
14-05-2012, 12:36 AM
one idea i tried a few years before.. drive into any condo and sex in the swimming pool toilet.. if kenna checked, just act blur.. normally the guard let you off.. :D

Wow, thats super daring. What if the guard peep and enjoy a good show first? :p

bochapsing
14-05-2012, 02:13 AM
changi biz park...
total darkness and deserted at nite...

Honda27
14-05-2012, 06:38 AM
Anyone try turf city carpark before??

sweet17
14-05-2012, 09:14 AM
[QUOTE=Honda27;7214382]Anyone try turf city carpark before??[/QUOTE
Scare place~ i think got ghost!

Blurt
14-05-2012, 10:27 AM
Long time ago before the marina bay area was shut down for redevelopment into the area that is now what it is, did it in a car with my fb at one of the corners. At that time was really late and horny. Just parked the car at one spot with a small building at the side. Those power station kind. With a street lamp at the side. It was actually well lighted.

Didn't care and bonked her hard on the back seat. It was the first bonk of our fb relationship. Legs were wobbly after that. Not easy to bonk in car man. Haha!

Bebeque
14-05-2012, 11:32 AM
in a car, you can do it anywhere. 8D

Top floor of HDB carpark after 12 mn is best.

AngelOfSex6
14-05-2012, 11:43 AM

Be careful of yr dick being bitten off due to sudden high impact, like accident. It had happen before.

lureheaven
14-05-2012, 11:57 AM
There are a few newly completed BTO around SengKang, Fernvale area. Last week we went to one of the block around 10pm plus, it was only preoccupied with some residents.

Took the lift to the highest floor and she bbbj me till cim at the stairway. Actually I misfired into her mouth, she kpkb but after sweet talk a while, we continued on when my prick was harden again. Enter her in doggie and loaded my cum on the stairway.

Btw, the view is very nice at the top level. Plan to go again soon.

TwinX
14-05-2012, 04:40 PM

Some condo toilet lights are off after 10pm. Cannot see anything inside. :p

1 of my ex gf's condo has a "pool table" room (not swimming pool). Only 1 table and can book 1 hour only. Try a few times bonking her inside. But easy to get caught as the room door cannot lock and people like to open the door to check if anyone is playing. No place to hide inside. Manage to play "strip pool" with her before, but only strip her bra and panty and not outer clothes. :p

TwinX
14-05-2012, 04:47 PM
Anyone try turf city carpark before??

Yes but don't really recommend. Too dark and so many mosquitoes. Almost hit 1 of the wall in the carpark. :p

TwinX
14-05-2012, 04:49 PM
Good tips.. I also wonder how to have fun in a sedan car.. space so small and constraint.. especially the center console blocking in between..

Sure can. I tried in damm small cars before. Only need more time to get into comfortable position.

TheDriverGuy
14-05-2012, 10:48 PM
I tried in SUV, more headroom & easier to get into position. Thought of trying in a van..

5ag1_Boar
14-05-2012, 11:32 PM
I've done in a Japanese hatch back. Both of us average sized. Just lower the passenger front seat. And use it like a narrow bed. Else go back seat, use it like a short bed.

Keith15
15-05-2012, 12:31 AM
Tried in a cinema with my fb :D:D

XSuperX
15-05-2012, 01:22 AM
My Ex-Gf Public Area Night Firing:p

a. 1st-gf at TPY Swimming pool, Macritchie Reservoir Park, Bus 56, My Block Top Level Staircase, Changing Room.
b. 2nd-gf at My Boss Retail Shop Went Closing. Her Block Playground.
c. 3rd-gf East Cost Park Area.
d. 4th-gf at Her Working Place Store Room.
E. 5th-gf Airplane Toilet.

can't really recall liao :D:D:D

reflexk
15-05-2012, 02:12 AM

i did that with my exfling too! blowing him while he drives.. i love it that it takes him alot of effort to concentrate on driving.. haha

Do all you want while driving in some remote desert where at most you might run into a camel or cactus. Not on roads in sg pleaaaseee.
You might end up breaking someone's rice bowl for some cheap thrill.
http://motoring.asiaone.com/Motoring/News/Story/A1Story20120514-345757.html

mf741
15-05-2012, 02:31 AM
hey guys, anyone tried to fuck in the public area? any adventurer here and how's the feeling? i know why guys keen to see girls in skirt so that they can fuck them anywhere at anytime.
ouh..ive done couple of weeks ago at fort canning park facing towards md sultan and also at rasa sentosa beach....all this after had to many to drink..haha

sweet17
18-05-2012, 09:54 PM
This morning went to NLB with my friend, went to the one of the toilet, i think lvl 10 or 11, its those floor where by no one will go, so we went to the handicap toilet, was blowing him when sudenly he just cum =( damm, without warning, make me have to swallow =( no time to spit.. thus didnt let him enter me~ serve him right~

ipwnyou
18-05-2012, 11:14 PM
Try the basement carpark in the car at this shopping mall near Liang Court there. Forgot the name.

sun814
18-05-2012, 11:41 PM
This morning went to NLB with my friend, went to the one of the toilet, i think lvl 10 or 11, its those floor where by no one will go, so we went to the handicap toilet, was blowing him when sudenly he just cum =( damm, without warning, make me have to swallow =( no time to spit.. thus didnt let him enter me~ serve him right~

haha, maybe it's time for u to change partner :D cannot imagine a guy who cums without warning and with just a blow job can perform in bed

sweet17
19-05-2012, 08:25 AM
haha, maybe it's time for u to change partner :D cannot imagine a guy who cums without warning and with just a blow job can perform in bed

okies ;);)

aceaceguy
19-05-2012, 08:32 AM
okies ;);)

do bros here stand a chance?;)

asdfghjkl
19-05-2012, 09:41 AM
This morning went to NLB with my friend, went to the one of the toilet

2 of you went during opening hours? its illegal ler.. my friend was once caught in poly toilet.. reported police.. :eek:

BET888
19-05-2012, 09:52 AM
My Ex-Gf Public Area Night Firing:p

a. 1st-gf at TPY Swimming pool, Macritchie Reservoir Park, Bus 56, My Block Top Level Staircase, Changing Room.
b. 2nd-gf at My Boss Retail Shop Went Closing. Her Block Playground.
c. 3rd-gf East Cost Park Area.
d. 4th-gf at Her Working Place Store Room.
E. 5th-gf Airplane Toilet.

can't really recall liao :D:D:D

how u do that in the airplane toilet?????

Johnvirgo
19-05-2012, 04:33 PM
wow....hope to have a ride with u too :)

sweet17
19-05-2012, 06:41 PM
2 of you went during opening hours? its illegal ler.. my friend was once caught in poly toilet.. reported police.. :eek:

i am sorry :( i will be a good girl from now

maxlee87
19-05-2012, 09:39 PM
tried it in a heavy vehicle car park...:)

zeusfist
19-05-2012, 10:02 PM
Just joined the mile high club a few nights back with one of my good friend (FB) on our flight back from France.

sweet17
19-05-2012, 10:47 PM
Just joined the mile high club a few nights back with one of my good friend (FB) on our flight back from France.

wow! so much details there

shiokpleasure
19-05-2012, 11:14 PM
it's pretty fun to be fucking in public areas. at the same time, you are on high alert so that you will run away at possible intrusion.

i had a few such public flings.

staircase outside my fling's place. got door. so when people come through, will hear the door creak and bang, so that's my cue. often times, i'll get a BBBJ. as i stare down at her like a boss while she deepthroats me.

last time got kallang theatre, now quite defunct liao. parked my car and then we fondled each other in the back seat until the whole car fogged up.

another time, it's somewhere near NUS, lots of people walking past. but my car was parked out of the walking path. so she handled my gear shaft as i fingered her. at the same time watching people walk by. after some time, i decided to drive off but she still held my gear stick while i drove on. nabez man, damn hard to concentrate. make me feel like the ferrari tiong. once we reach her place, she just unzip me and blew me off while i fondled her neh neh.

got one time i parked my car in hdb open air car park. was trying to have some fun then nabez, got someone park beside me. then he walked off and i continued. after some time, the car was a bit foggy liao. i was busy sucking neh neh and caresing it. blardy hell man, the driver next door came back and tap tap tap my car. damn ji siao!!!

worst place i ever tried doing it was in toilet. never understood how people can tahan the smell and stinkines. i tried to lick pussy but in the end, i just can't tahan anymore and decide to leave.

shiokpleasure
19-05-2012, 11:34 PM
Bro you will be surprised nowadays many youngsters catch 2/3/4 am shows. :p Try 10/11am shows, almost no one. Once only me, my gf and an uncle in the whole cinema. Had a very good BJ that morning. :p

try balestier plaza cinema man. always empty like ghost town like that.

shiokpleasure
19-05-2012, 11:42 PM
got one time i went overseas with my gf. got busload of people. but it was v dark so can't see each other clearly.

then i started to hug my gf to give some comfort. after a while, i fondled her neh neh and blardy hell!! she let out a moan. hope nobody heard that man.

Quraisy
20-05-2012, 01:01 AM
Well i tried many places,

1. In a car
a) near cemetery
b) MSCP
c) all the parks, you named it i've done it before
2. Staircase
3. Bedok park on the bench
4. In her house when her mum was sleeping.

the thrill was awesome, would love to try in the cinema or the toilet never done it before.

okoyi
20-05-2012, 10:28 AM
how u do that in the airplane toilet?????

First, close the toilet seat, then use the mouth wash near the tap there with tissue paper wipe clean. Then guy sit on the seat. Girl can squat and do BJ, then later can sit on the guy for penetration. Can also have the girl hands facing the wall of up top of the toilet bowl, bend over for the guy to bonk from behind. Only this few positions available due to constraint of space.
Remember to press the flush button a few times, so that it looks as though really using the toilet and not doing something else.:D
To make it work, best to be on those long haul flights, where depart SG midnight, everyone so tired sure fall asleep 3 hours into the flight after dinner, and all lights switched off, and the crew sitting in the galley chatting.

dvdfreak
20-05-2012, 12:08 PM
I always been fantasizing about bonking a woman i knew in a bush and park connector after a run with her...... i always feel horny especially after a long run.....

24mscooby
21-05-2012, 01:07 PM
Gg to do it in car at
Carpark at d lighthouse place(those who know).. Any bros wanna go also. We can park side by side n fun cover windows. Haha

players
21-05-2012, 01:16 PM
First, close the toilet seat, then use the mouth wash near the tap there with tissue paper wipe clean. Then guy sit on the seat. Girl can squat and do BJ, then later can sit on the guy for penetration. Can also have the girl hands facing the wall of up top of the toilet bowl, bend over for the guy to bonk from behind. Only this few positions available due to constraint of space.
Remember to press the flush button a few times, so that it looks as though really using the toilet and not doing something else.:D
To make it work, best to be on those long haul flights, where depart SG midnight, everyone so tired sure fall asleep 3 hours into the flight after dinner, and all lights switched off, and the crew sitting in the galley chatting.

thought that someonet already tried and caught?? :P

freefuck
21-05-2012, 01:44 PM
I always been fantasizing about bonking a woman i knew in a bush and park connector after a run with her...... i always feel horny especially after a long run.....

Side story. I once when jogging, after finish and return home, ask my maid to bj me while body still sweating, so as my little bro.. Nice.

SamFaced
21-05-2012, 02:21 PM
Side story. I once when jogging, after finish and return home, ask my maid to bj me while body still sweating, so as my little bro.. Nice.

Haha.. Thats awesome to hv a maid that could also do other chores besides simply household chores ;0)... Ur maid Filipino or Indon? ;0)

TwinX
21-05-2012, 05:22 PM
Try the basement carpark in the car at this shopping mall near Liang Court there. Forgot the name.

That cp! Quite memorable. I tried there once with a cute pettie girl I picked up in butter factory. Offer to send her home and she was high but still sober. She couldn't walk straight so I had to hold her waist while walking. Her breasts kept touching my arms or chest. A cup only but pretty big hint. :D When we reached my car, I help her into the passenger seat. Cannot recalled what she was wearing for her top but she was in a short denim skirt. She ZG when she sat down as she put 1 leg into the car. The other is still outside the car. Yellow lacey panty! :p Not sure if it was on purpose.

Then she complain her angle pain. She wearing very high heels. So I squat down outside the car to help her massage her angle, at the same time looking at her panty. At first she did try to press her skirt down to cover but I can still see her panty. Slowly from her angles I massage up to her tights. No resistance and she closed her eyes!! :eek: My hands move higher to touching her panty (near pussy there). She seems to be enjoying (eyes still close) so I proceed to pull her skirt higher exposing her panty. Started to finger her pussy with her panty and soon it was very wet.

After that everything happened very fast, pull down her panty, spread her legs, unzip my jeans, put on a "cap" and bonk her in the passenger seat. I think I did try to take off her top and bra but she didn't allow. Maybe she is worried about exposing her breasts to anyone who walk pass or feels that her breast is too small. A cup. :p My car is facing the wall anyway. Lasted 15mins and her passenger door was opened all the while. That time I was high and horny, didn't bother about others walking past and see us. Hopefully not. Rested awhile in the car and drove her back home but she was sleeping on the way back. Before she fell asleep, she pull down her skirt to cover her pussy but didn't wear back her panty. (next day I actually found white stains on the seat) Along the way back I played with her breast and peep at her pink nipples but she can still sleep.

When we reached her area cp, have a hard time waking her. Wanted to walk her to her blk but she didn't want to. Quite secretive and I was not sure which was her blk. She almost forgot to wear back her panty until I asked her. Called her a few times and we chat but never get to meet up again.

TwinX
21-05-2012, 05:24 PM
try balestier plaza cinema man. always empty like ghost town like that.

Tried before but the seats are very dirty. :mad:

Paizuri
21-05-2012, 06:32 PM
when i was about 15, my gf back then always gave me blowjobs at the staircases at a certain mall in orchard road. it was pretty scary actually, because our favourite spot is always littered with cigarettes all over the floor, probably a smoking area hotspot, but we were always lucky, nobody caught us in the act, except for some occasional scares where we heard the door a floor directly below us opening, i had to put on my pants and we would quickly sit down and pretend to chit chat lol.

wanted to do it in a cinema back then, but i chickened out in the end. always fantasized about screwing a girl in a forested area though

okoyi
21-05-2012, 11:41 PM
thought that someonet already tried and caught?? :P

This kinda of thing heng sway one. Did it some months ago.:D

waaaaaa
22-05-2012, 01:19 AM
the other night, went to LCK with my fb, found a small dead end road and reverse parked my car, I stood behind my car while she gave me a bj, i turned her around, lifted her skirt, panty to 1 side and bonk her there under the lamppost. i sent her home with my cum leaking onto her panty all the way

reflexk
22-05-2012, 02:16 AM
Along the way back I played with her breast and peep at her pink nipples but she can still sleep.

Please, keep your hands on steering wheel and eyes on road while driving. Think with your big head. The Ferrari guy had recently demonstrated what can happen otherwise.
Do all ur hanky panky after turning the engine off. Live and let live.

wolffang
22-05-2012, 11:55 PM
Last time when i was still in NS, brought my exgf into airbase. Banged her at the control tower. It was weekend, so nobody was up there. Shiok!

Now only have to wait till reservist then can have this chance again. but will be a different girl liao

buigongzai
23-05-2012, 12:15 AM
Just recently. I dint expect any hanky panky since just got to know her at a pub a few weeks back. had some dinner and light drinks. After that she say want to go for spin so go los. drove ard and ended up parking at a lighted road along tanjong rhu. Really had no idea where to go so just stop. While talking quite a lot of car drive in and out and peeps walking around.

While sitting in the car we were like normal couple after awhile. Holding hands, lying on shoulder. After talking i was tired and just slumped over to her side using her boobs as pillow to rest (c Cup) while hugging her but when my hands brushed passed her breast and felt her nipple....small mind take over liao. (Yes she wasnt wearing a bra. 1 T-shirt top and something like a tube to cover thats all...dunno why did not realize till so late lol).

My hands started to roam around the nipples (always feels great to play with nips beneath clothes) Through her clothes i can feel the shape of her nips. Seems like those small perky type. When i looked up i saw that her eyes were close.

Ho Sey no rejection.

Slowly i planted kisses around her neck till i reached her lips. There wasnt really much time for warm up for the kisses as our tongue met quickly. My hands quickly went beneath her t-shirt and move the tube out of the way to caress her breast. Most of the girls i met rarely fills up my entire hand but this girl really is zheng. 1 hand just nice cover everything and best thing is not saggy.

The trouble at first was when i tried to suck her nipple since the t-shirt meant i had to pull up from bottom not down from top. Was really afraid she will reject since in open area. so instead of sucking nip first i moved my finger south while kissing her. Slowly i applied pressure to her meimei from outside her shorts. As expected there was some resistence.

The enemy hands tried to stop my advancing forces. But the resistence was pretty weak and soon subsided. I knew the base was mine. taking my time ensuring not to rush through things, i slowly let my finger move beneath her shorts and under her panties. my recce fingers had to navigate through a small jungle (yes another plus point coz i like girls that have little pubic hair by nature) to reach the valley. Seems like it was raining before since the area is wet. My recce finger slowly entered the dangerous and wet valley to escape from the cold outside.

Soon she started to reach for my shorts and unzip me to reach my didi. I kinda half knelt on the car seat back facing the window to make it easier for her to access and took it as a signal she is ready to go furthur. (wah lau i got pride 1 lei must undress the girl before she undress me ;p).

I pull up her top and started to suck her nipple (dunno why something just told me she is the type to like it rough) and the moment her hand managed to reach my didi, i unbuckled her shorts and just pulled down her panties together with her shorts. She was quite short so i managed to take it all off and throw behind the back seat.

The scenerio now is her lying down the seat lowered, top pulled up with both boobs C cup small nip boobs fully exposed and totally naked on the bottom while i had my knee on my chair back facing the window and my didi being grabbed by her hanging in the air. I decided i had to enjoy this view thus forsaking the conquest of her mountains for awhile.

Tsk headquarters to guards headquarters to guards prepare to parachute into enemy land.

My finger plunged from the air and started to attack the enemy land and seriously she is dam wet la. from the top view i can see how she preferred my finger to move as her whole body reaction can be seen. Ocassionally i looked out the window afraid someone was already there but heng heng dont have. Soon my second squad of guards invaded her too and with two fingers within her body motion increased.

Liked i said above she seems to like it rough and honestly i started to get a little rough - like those av film where the actor really chut luk to orh the cb, i did the same, increasing the intensity with every second. She really loved it rough as her butts lift off the chair and both leg spread wide open, hands grabbing her breast she stared at me and said "fuck me" (this was the exact words she used). of coz hear already i also want to la. My hand went for my stash of condom always on standby on the car but today was not going to be my day as the box is empty!!!!

I told her that i dont have any condom right now and she replied to just fuck her raw. Honestly i really wanted to but RAW IS WAR! :mad:

In the end i decided to do it another time. *mental note to self. prepare 2 boxes of condoms next time in case 1 runs out. 1 open 1 sealed the moment only left with sealed box, TOP UP! :D:D:D

With no condoms, i continued my rough fingering. Soon her engine started revving. And she just kept shouting : D (my name) dont stop or D Faster. Following her instruction like a slave i can see her body arching up again. she bit her lips as she tried to endure the pleasure. i was enjoying the whole sight from the top when i felt a gush of water flowing onto my hand. Honestly it was nice when i was horny but thou there was pretty much no stain on the seat, i had to whip it as well as get rid of any lingering smell the next day. (usually the bed sheet have the smell too but usually gone the next day la but just in case i also spray air refreshener direct to the seats ;p)

When she slumped into the chair i realize my dick is still standing strong so i just sat down and kinda of moved carried her till her face was above my dick (guess she was exhausted lol) and she got the hint. Soon her faced was buried within my jungle. Can tell she is quite amateur at this as her teeth was making my dick pain lol. As she gave me a blow job, i continued to finger her from behind since her butt is facing the passanger door this time while i am seating in the driver seat. Ocassionally she would look up and we would have eye contact and i would give her a smile to just continue and after awhile, i told her i was gonna cum. I was expecting her to stop but she dint and so i unloaded my armies into her mouth. Quickly grabbing the tissue box for her, she just smiled and said its ok she already swallowed. honestly it was kind of kinky seeing her say that while some of my sperm was on her lips lol. i wiped her mouth for her and laid back to rest.

After 5 mins or so of rest she crawled up from her seat and tried to search for her shorts and panties behind (it was here that i was glad i threw it behind). Try looking for stuff behind while seating in the front seat and see the position you will be in (rmb she is short). Basically her body is between our seats but her butt is sticking out! lol well i guess it is desert time.....

.........sorry the writer is too horny to continue and the lead actress has replied to his sms that was sent out in the midst of re-living this memory as such the story has to end here.....................................

hkingx
23-05-2012, 01:22 AM
when i was about 15, my gf back then always gave me blowjobs at the staircases at a certain mall in orchard road. it was pretty scary actually, because our favourite spot is always littered with cigarettes all over the floor, probably a smoking area hotspot, but we were always lucky, nobody caught us in the act, except for some occasional scares where we heard the door a floor directly below us opening, i had to put on my pants and we would quickly sit down and pretend to chit chat lol.

wanted to do it in a cinema back then, but i chickened out in the end. always fantasized about screwing a girl in a forested area though

:cool::cool: jin power. !

donut88
23-05-2012, 11:08 PM
okies ;);)

Do I have a chance? :)

23-05-2012, 11:32 PM
places i ve tried,

1) hdb stairs - BJ , CIM
2) Bus , - BJ , just a super short while(i din cum) , there were still ppl in the bus on top deck like 3 or 4
3) public toilet in a community centre during schooling times. -BJ
4) public toilet in country club -BJ
5) cinema, - fingering , and boob fondle with ppl around :D

i dont wish to try public any more, each time is thrilling but after big brain regain blood control... all the consequances will run in my mind :(:( guess im losing my balls to such risking sexual acts

bambo
23-05-2012, 11:45 PM
Just recalled few years back had once quickie in car with an ex-gf at Twentyfourth Ave (Punggol Jetty) there, parked outside some private houses. That area was dark back then, have not been there since then.

She gave me bbbj and was afraid the house owner might check us out since the car engine was on. Shifted to Piccadilly Circle (Jalan Kayu) area, back then there were some construction store yard.

Went to the backseats & both of us got fully naked (she's one very horny ex-gf), my little bro active again! Halfway thru our "fighting war", 2 foreign workers walked pass the car & paused to look at us (windows tinted). We couldn't be bothered to stop or what just kept on fucking hard & she was moaning loud!

I was at the Twentyfourth Ave a few yrs back too. think 2 yrs? quite a good place but not sure if the home owner notice anything:D

blurnut
24-05-2012, 01:25 AM
Damsey will always be my favorite!! Making out in one of the dark corners or buildings are always a damn thrilling experience after dinner nearby...:D

flopper
24-05-2012, 01:28 AM
Damsey will always be my favorite!! Making out in one of the dark corners or buildings are always a damn thrilling experience after dinner nearby...:D

oh yes... agreed... hehz... flashbacks oh flashbacks....

Bodyache
24-05-2012, 02:38 AM
Outdoor fun definitely brings JOY to a whole new level... Tried many places which I believe bros n sis here would have done it before... My personal fav will have to be Taka basement carpark staircase landing... At 2pm on a weekday....

Was crazily horny that day and end up bonking my ex-colleague t6592253736after a quick lunch there haha!

I remember walking down the same staircase a couple years and it's so dirty now.

(o)(o) Tuner
24-05-2012, 10:27 AM
Outdoor fun definitely brings JOY to a whole new level... Tried many places which I believe bros n sis here would have done it before... My personal fav will have to be Taka basement carpark staircase landing... At 2pm on a weekday....

Was crazily horny that day and end up bonking my ex-colleague t6592253736 after a quick lunch there haha!

I remember walking down the same staircase a couple years and it's so dirty now.

Is this your colleague's mobile phone no.? Why you wanna sabo her? :rolleyes:

lostbird
24-05-2012, 10:46 AM
Siow liow.... :confused:

Benz25
24-05-2012, 02:54 PM
Ya. Try before stairsways at multi storey carpark all I can say its exciting , u have to take alook at the surrounding always in case anyone come up frm stairs .

Xyberduke
24-05-2012, 03:56 PM

Was crazily horny that day and end up bonking my ex-colleague t6592253736after a quick lunch there haha!

this is a forum for people to share their experience no sabo people... this is a new low....

anyway, the SPF patrols those staircases..... no joke, as well as the corridors to carpark and loading bays...

devan69
24-05-2012, 04:49 PM
There was once my first hanky panky wif my fb under her blk abt 11 pm , at first jus chattin bt gt horny and start to kiss kiss her touch touch there , then when I head south wow she was damn wet . U will never koe she is so horny and bitchy when she is high and I like the way she look at mi when I'm using my finger her . My car sit was so wet and I gt to look out for people whom pass by and no choice dare nt fuck her as no condom so let her bb bj mi till I cim tat was awesome

devan69
24-05-2012, 04:50 PM
Swee17 ,
Hi dear so do local gals like tis kinda excitement like doin in car or public as nt alot of gals I encounter like tat ?

hsbc
26-05-2012, 12:26 AM
I once fucked my girl friend in the university lab. It was weekend and I have to go back to the lab to finish up some experiment. My gf visited me and we end up fucking on the floor :) With my lab coat on!! She said she was aroused when looking at me on the white lab coat!
Luckily no other students coming in :)

callmebad
26-05-2012, 01:54 AM
those office buildings side staircase usually has no people, good for fucking, especially during lunch time:)

papabearmickey
27-05-2012, 08:24 AM
what i really want is to fuck in the national stadium with the flood lights on for all to see... :D

Did you do it?

rodsim
28-05-2012, 10:27 AM
haven tried any outdoor yet.. would love to give it a go..

hayashi72
28-05-2012, 11:23 AM
Did with a PRC girl after she knocked off from her work. She worked in a massage palour, kinda of enjoying public sex with me. Did her in my car before. There was once we went back to the MP after everyone has left the place. She has the keys and we had lots of wild fun all by ourselves in the MP!

WHATeHeck
28-05-2012, 01:57 PM
The only public area i had tried before was in my school back when i was younger.

TwinX
28-05-2012, 05:55 PM
Please, keep your hands on steering wheel and eyes on road while driving. Think with your big head. The Ferrari guy had recently demonstrated what can happen otherwise.
Do all ur hanky panky after turning the engine off. Live and let live.

Will be careful bro. Thank you for your concern. ;)

Wc15
28-05-2012, 07:21 PM
I was out drinking with my female friend which i was trying to "Xian" at a pub near my home, because i driving, i control my alcohol intake as i planning to send her home. She was abit high on the way back, and after i turn into her blk cp, she immediately order me to drive head first into a parking lot, i thought what happen... she suddenly move frm her seat and french me like nobody biz, as it was raining also no one can see clearly from outside, she unzip her jacket and force my head dwn to suck her 32B bust, i pull her hand to my didi and i hint whether she wan to fuck, she agree, i went over to her side , lower the seat, pull aside her panty(she wearing a dress) and insert in raw, she nt so tight cause she a young milf but i can feel her juices and her moaning, but half way thru she like awake frm her drunk state and ask me to stop. i lan lan went back to my seat, she went back to sleep on the seat. Within min, she move over and french me again and push me to suck her breast . After sucking for few min, the rain get smaller, she zip up and slowly make her way to the lift landing.

Maradona
28-05-2012, 09:49 PM
During school days, fuck my gfs behind school hall. Haha Those were the days... :D

SamFaced
29-05-2012, 02:15 AM
I was out drinking with my female friend which i was trying to "Xian" at a pub near my home, because i driving, i control my alcohol intake as i planning to send her home. She was abit high on the way back, and after i turn into her blk cp, she immediately order me to drive head first into a parking lot, i thought what happen... she suddenly move frm her seat and french me like nobody biz, as it was raining also no one can see clearly from outside, she unzip her jacket and force my head dwn to suck her 32B bust, i pull her hand to my didi and i hint whether she wan to fuck, she agree, i went over to her side , lower the seat, pull aside her panty(she wearing a dress) and insert in raw, she nt so tight cause she a young milf but i can feel her juices and her moaning, but half way thru she like awake frm her drunk state and ask me to stop. i lan lan went back to my seat, she went back to sleep on the seat. Within min, she move over and french me again and push me to suck her breast . After sucking for few min, the rain get smaller, she zip up and slowly make her way to the lift landing.

Aiyyah.. What an anti-climax... U muz be damned piss off not to b able to finish it off...Haha...

heyshoy
29-05-2012, 02:44 AM
Wow! Came across this intersting thread... so here are my locations
Other than usual carparks and staircases... some of my interesting places...
Fullerton carpark late... B3...
Vivocity morning handicap toilet... realised din lock as mechanics came and repair the toilet lock!! Luckily deed done and zipped up!!
Bishan J8 handicap toilet morning
Bishan stadium staircase late at night
Old folks block staircase... residents there sleep early!!
Lian Seah street back alley... this one damn high liao and pump hard and fast!!
Lucky plaza resident staircase... lots of cigi butts so adds up the excitement

Best of all places... golf course... the shelters... totally naked and bonk twice!! Gal can moan loud enough!!

greddy88
29-05-2012, 11:05 AM

actually i do have a similar one.. years back in a retreat with colleagues in bali..
they booked a row of units with private chest-deep pool right outside our rooms balcony.
long story short. evening after dinner, the group of us had a dip in the pool with liquor and chit chat.
the lights went off at 10pm. tok cok went on till around midnight. then one by one left the pool and back to their rooms, until we realized that only myself and a milf colleague in her late 20s.

then i told her i also tired leow. then when i was climbing out, she pulled me back in and frenched me.
i was like wtf? while it was late and dark, and other colleagues gone back to their rooms, it don't guarantee they won't open their balcony and come out again.

she then grabbed my hand and cup on her breasts.i think she was high from the red wine+cogniac combo.
small head began to take over.. i slowly pulled her and waded in the pool to a much darker corner.. continuing the rabba rabba.
then i asked.. can i?
she wrapped her leg around me.. and with some awkwardness, entered her.. but pumped a few moments later, we heard someone entering the pool
seow leow.. dick and balls shrink.. quickly adjusted ourselves and then realized it was some noisy ah tiong sneaked into the private pool.
knn.. no mood leow.. i thnk she also awaken leow..helped her tie her bikini then we left for our own rooms..and i phoned the resort security to chase them away.
nothing happened for the rest of the trip or after we returned sg.. i think it was just a moment of high on her side.. i also kept quiet.

and for those who are curious.. yes, i eat myself that night.. pcc into the pool. :rolleyes:

Max77
29-05-2012, 11:42 AM
was at East Coast Park many yrs ago. raining heavily. both body very wet from sweat (cycling) and drenched (rain).

she demand to lie on my thign (facing my little bro) and in split sec little bro as hard as rod. she covered her eyes while i say sorry. she say not ur (my) fault. ask me now how while looking innocently at me. i blushed.

she then test the spring-back of my hard rod wif her index finger pretending like dunno anything. she put her hand on my lit bro and ask why like that again. then she head-butt it a few time (which make it even longer and harder)

she peel open my converse shorts and pretend to take a peek inside. i grab her hand to stop her (i dunno why i did that) and my short waist sprung back and hit lit bro's head. i say pain she stroke lit bro while saying sorry.

she took a few bite at lit bro to my surprise (covered by converse shorts) and ask wad i want. i was too shocked for words and say like that not good people can see (we are at one of the far end where got small hut shelter). i ask can touch her boobs or not she say ok lor.

she like enjoy my touch and moan a bit while stroking lit bro. i become very brave hand sneak inside her sleeveless tees very easy to go under her sport bra and fondle her erected nipples.

she expose my lit bro pulling down my converse and hush puppies looking at it like for the first time. i ask her can kiss it or not she say got smell. i say i wash it in the rain first then i come back. she laughed. then she kiss lit bro little bit at the root. i say let me move lit bro hair aside so wont tickle her nose. she like very moved by it.

her boobs very soft like big A cup and waist line very slim with some six pack ab muscles skin very firm and smooth white

she start to talk to lit bro and pretend lit bro reply to her. i laughed, she laughed. i tell her i start to feel very pain bcoz lit bro very stiff and hard at the turtle head. she say sorry i say not ur fault mah then kiss a little bit at the head (making it even more painfully stiff)

i ask if she know how to masturbate for guy, she say only know how to masturbate herself. therefore we teach each other how to masturbate each other. i should have reach for her pussy but i stupid that time dunno all these (should have watch jap porn earlier).

i start to stroke her short straight silky hair and her face. she very enjoy it and start to kiss lit bro more. then she try to suck on lit bro's turtle head but i stopped her (i dunno why so stupid). she just continue trying to engulf it. i feel her teeths and her erected nipples. somehow her boobs like became bigger and bigger.

I start sqeeuzing her boobs harder and harder while she moan with eyes closed then suddently, she engulfed lit bro into her mouth with a loud moan. I queeze her boobs very hard and ejeculated. she sense the gush of army and quickly siam away very fast and cover her face

my army end up almost everywhere on her and me (i think the first few drops shoot into her mouth already). She look at me and giggled while still covering her mouth, i smile back and blushed stupidly. Ask me why never warn her, i say I also dunno will like that

I say we better wash off my army from our body so went into the heavy rain together.

I got braver and hug her from behind in the rain. she enjoy it very much. she turn around and we try to french each other (with teeths hitting one another bcoz both dunno how to kiss/french)

I never touch her hand before, before that day; I didnt get to touch her anymore, after that day (I got girlfriend; she got boyfriend; both still virgin)

very sweet memories...

TwinX
29-05-2012, 01:19 PM

Hahah bro I can understand how you felt. :p

Some girls' mood swing so highly unpredictable! I encountered a few times where the girls say ok to sex but either before inserting stop me or halfway stop me.

Few years back, there was this model girl 20+ who I have been chasing for some months. Pretty and many suitors. We have a very weird relationship. We always met up for meals, movie, club, drink like what other normal couples do. Except we are not couple in name. We hold hands, hug, kiss when not in public. I sleep over her place many times but never have sex. She doesn't allow and she still goes out with other guys. Not sure if they did anything else but I can't say much.

Anyway, she doesn't wear bra or panty when sleeping. Seen her changing in the room and seen her naked body. She will ask me to turn around but I always peep and she knows. Fair skin, b-cup, nice ass. My dick is trying very hard to resist the temptation everytime. :p I have not touch her (never touch breast or pussy althoght we slept on her bed) prior to this incident. We went drinking 1 night and she was very high. When we reached her bed, she started to tease me by taking off her clothes under the blanket. (lights were off) When she was fully naked, she started to strip my bottom and was rubbing her pussy against my dick on the bed. I wanted to bonk her but she didn't allow. Had a feeling I was her sex toy but who cares. We were both lying on the bed side by side but I was behind her and my dick between her pussy. I played with her nipples and there was no resist. Her pussy continue to rub my dick. We went on like this for 10-15mins before I moved my body and somehow my dick was accidentally inserted into her pussy. :eek: She let out a moan sound and I freeze.

Then she started to move her ass up and down with my dick inside her. I got the hint and pump her. Within 20-30 sec she cum and she pull out my dick. :mad: Then she wanted no more and wore back her clothes and sleep. I was like "wtf". Then came the rubbish next day about we should not be doing this and I should not stay over her place.

The relationship did not work out..... did not even start. But I spend more than enough time and money on her and decide to move on too.

greddy88
29-05-2012, 02:35 PM
yeah bro.. when she is moist to the pussy lips, it will be very easy to enter her.. ;)

TwinX
29-05-2012, 08:24 PM
yeah bro.. when she is moist to the pussy lips, it will be very easy to enter her.. ;)

Not all girls bro. :p
Some girls have very small pussy hole that are hard to insert even when they are wet. Had a gf where it was so hard to insert everytime and if inserted successfully, feel like cumming very fast because her pussy is too tight. :p

howck001
29-05-2012, 08:33 PM
ECP is still hot place for public.... went last weekend....and was there about 2:00 AM... just romaing with someone....

wow.. few couple making hanky panky near the beach...
it was dark...but still can see the movment...:)

LovePotion
29-05-2012, 08:39 PM
Yesterday my GF gave me a bj while I was driving. We came to a red light and we stopped, then next to us was a sbs bus. i lower the window, and my girlfriend was shocked but i told her nothing one just carry on. I actually lowered it because on the bus got a few schoolboys saw, wanted to give them a better view, haha.

SamFaced
30-05-2012, 03:15 AM
and for those who are curious.. yes, i eat myself that night.. pcc into the pool. :rolleyes:

Haha bro...ur ending damn sad but funny ;0)... Thnks for sharing...

SamFaced
30-05-2012, 03:19 AM
Yesterday my GF gave me a bj while I was driving. We came to a red light and we stopped, then next to us was a sbs bus. i lower the window, and my girlfriend was shocked but i told her nothing one just carry on. I actually lowered it because on the bus got a few schoolboys saw, wanted to give them a better view, haha.

Wah... So daring... How i wish i was in d bus... Haha

needalotofsex
30-05-2012, 03:25 AM
was at ECP last week...after seafood...(garlic steam oyster made me & china classmate horny)..i drove to carpark G --> too crowded...cb...so i U-turn..park parallel at the long elevated long stretch ....she started to blow me...since this was not our 1st time public petting...i wind down window, pple who drive past can see....

jia lat...now i turn into abit exhibitionist...i like pple to see our sexual acts...

wanted to cum onto my friend's face...but she dun like...so in the end she swallow everything...next time i'll ask her at least let me see how i squirt into her mouth...

needalotofsex
30-05-2012, 03:49 AM
oh ya...btw she was wearing this

http://www.flickr.com/photos/needalotofsex/7296967418/

greddy88
30-05-2012, 07:59 AM
Haha bro...ur ending damn sad but funny ;0)... Thnks for sharing...

yes, damn anti-climax for those tiongs to come in... they are pests everywhere don't they.. even as far as in bali :mad:

well.. i was actually attracted to my colleague.. very fair skin, weird english accent (she's an indo chinese), looks pleasant, small-c breasts..sometimes act cute (tiko pehs will like :D)..

but u know, it is stupid to get involved with office colleagues.. somehow the opportunity came, liquor and all.. and she took the initiative :D

as she later never talk about it or respond to my later hints, i also get the drift...

l2f2
30-05-2012, 11:39 AM
was at ECP last week...after seafood...(garlic steam oyster made me & china classmate horny)..i drove to carpark G --> too crowded...cb...so i U-turn..park parallel at the long elevated long stretch ....she started to blow me...since this was not our 1st time public petting...i wind down window, pple who drive past can see....

jia lat...now i turn into abit exhibitionist...i like pple to see our sexual acts...

wanted to cum onto my friend's face...but she dun like...so in the end she swallow everything...next time i'll ask her at least let me see how i squirt into her mouth...
U must be very song she swallow all ur cum. :eek:

144Upper
30-05-2012, 12:09 PM
I did it with my ex, quite a few places back in the late eighties.

The most memorable one was along Pasir Panjang Road where now stand Spectrum, there used to be a deserted Police Station. My ex lost her virginity there. We had many enjoyable afternoons.
The funny thing was many couples also knew the hideout. Mostly the JCs students around the areas. So sometime, we had to wait for our turn as the back door would be locked if someone were inside the building. We would wait at the nearby place, once they were out, we would continue the next round of fun.

I did it with her beside a electric pump room at the back of her house. I just unzipped and she pushed her panty aside and did the cowgirl style.

We also did it at all the staircases at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, Beauty World Centre, Beauty World Plaza and Bukit Timah Plaza. We were caught a couple of times by the security guards.

We also did it at several parks at the West areas, among the bushes.

We did it once at one of the shopping centre female toilet when it was during the Chinese New Year where no shop was opened yet.

We also did it overnight at the library of our JCs before. We "happened" to stay back to revise our 'A' Level.

We finger fucked each other on bus number 10 at the back of the top decker many times.

My mom owned a fashion shop then, we did it there when the shop was closed at night. I stole the key from my mom.

Those were the days of craziness........: )

TwinX
30-05-2012, 06:06 PM
ECP is still hot place for public.... went last weekend....and was there about 2:00 AM... just romaing with someone....

wow.. few couple making hanky panky near the beach...
it was dark...but still can see the movment...:)

I know of a dark and quiet place in ECP where it is very good for make out and exhibitionist. :p

PM me for the place... No peeping tom please. :p

TwinX
30-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Something to share.....
Me and my gf were feeling hungry late last night. So drove out with her to have Mac. Was supposed to have "drive thru" but last min decided to eat there. She didn't expect to get out of the car so was only wear thin spag top and a boxer shorts with panty. Not much people but have some teenagers studying. Inside the Mac was pretty cold so she found a seat outdoor. Just nice at corner away from others' view. Also because she was paiseh as some guys were staring at her. Although her spag is thin, cannot see thru her nipples as her spag was quite loose and not body hugging.

As we were eating, I can see her nipples thru her loose spag top. I was turn on instantly. Purposely brush against her nipples a few times and she got the hint. She let her spag top open wider so I can have a better view. Others do not know what we were doing as her back is facing them. Went on for awhile until we decided to drive to a nearby open CP and bonk her. :p

We did something similar during Champion League Final showing at Mac but do not want to write too much details as some of our friends join us on that night. :D

Wc15
30-05-2012, 08:05 PM
actually i do have a similar one.. years back in a retreat with colleagues in bali..
they booked a row of units with private chest-deep pool right outside our rooms balcony.
long story short. evening after dinner, the group of us had a dip in the pool with liquor and chit chat.
the lights went off at 10pm. tok cok went on till around midnight. then one by one left the pool and back to their rooms, until we realized that only myself and a milf colleague in her late 20s.

then i told her i also tired leow. then when i was climbing out, she pulled me back in and frenched me.
i was like wtf? while it was late and dark, and other colleagues gone back to their rooms, it don't guarantee they won't open their balcony and come out again.

she then grabbed my hand and cup on her breasts.i think she was high from the red wine+cogniac combo.
small head began to take over.. i slowly pulled her and waded in the pool to a much darker corner.. continuing the rabba rabba.
then i asked.. can i?
she wrapped her leg around me.. and with some awkwardness, entered her.. but pumped a few moments later, we heard someone entering the pool
seow leow.. dick and balls shrink.. quickly adjusted ourselves and then realized it was some noisy ah tiong sneaked into the private pool.
knn.. no mood leow.. i thnk she also awaken leow..helped her tie her bikini then we left for our own rooms..and i phoned the resort security to chase them away.
nothing happened for the rest of the trip or after we returned sg.. i think it was just a moment of high on her side.. i also kept quiet.

As i alway remind myself, the excitement begin when you least expected...

Wc15
30-05-2012, 08:13 PM
Hahah bro I can understand how you felt. :p

Some girls' mood swing so highly unpredictable! I encountered a few times where the girls say ok to sex but either before inserting stop me or halfway stop me.

Few years back, there was this model girl 20+ who I have been chasing for some months. Pretty and many suitors. We have a very weird relationship. We always met up for meals, movie, club, drink like what other normal couples do. Except we are not couple in name. We hold hands, hug, kiss when not in public. I sleep over her place many times but never have sex. She doesn't allow and she still goes out with other guys. Not sure if they did anything else but I can't say much.

Anyway, she doesn't wear bra or panty when sleeping. Seen her changing in the room and seen her naked body. She will ask me to turn around but I always peep and she knows. Fair skin, b-cup, nice ass. My dick is trying very hard to resist the temptation everytime. :p I have not touch her (never touch breast or pussy althoght we slept on her bed) prior to this incident. We went drinking 1 night and she was very high. When we reached her bed, she started to tease me by taking off her clothes under the blanket. (lights were off) When she was fully naked, she started to strip my bottom and was rubbing her pussy against my dick on the bed. I wanted to bonk her but she didn't allow. Had a feeling I was her sex toy but who cares. We were both lying on the bed side by side but I was behind her and my dick between her pussy. I played with her nipples and there was no resist. Her pussy continue to rub my dick. We went on like this for 10-15mins before I moved my body and somehow my dick was accidentally inserted into her pussy. :eek: She let out a moan sound and I freeze.

Then she started to move her ass up and down with my dick inside her. I got the hint and pump her. Within 20-30 sec she cum and she pull out my dick. :mad: Then she wanted no more and wore back her clothes and sleep. I was like "wtf". Then came the rubbish next day about we should not be doing this and I should not stay over her place.

The relationship did not work out..... did not even start. But I spend more than enough time and money on her and decide to move on too.

"Gal just wanna have fun", i fully understand this song title. This milf of mine will make use of being drunk to french me , sux her breast. Then when she feel high, she dress up, and get out of my car... same with you, the relationship didt work out...

reflexk
31-05-2012, 12:34 AM

Repeating my earlier post -
Please, keep your hands on steering wheel, eyes on road; and think with your big head while driving. That is unless you are driving in a remote desert where you might run into a camel or cactus and nothing more.

The Ferrari guy had recently demonstrated what can happen otherwise.
Do all ur hanky panky after turning the engine off.
Live and let live.

l2f2
31-05-2012, 12:39 PM

power man bro:D

badzmaru
31-05-2012, 04:37 PM
Hey Bros,

The most public for me worth mentioning was in the ocean, about 20 meters from the shore with help from the waves bobbing us up and down and up and down....best sea sex ever! :rolleyes:

unsung80
31-05-2012, 07:49 PM
I got a few interesting public places to fuck outside, especially institution during weekend. But lack a lady who is bold enough.. :(

Kim Jiao Ong
01-06-2012, 12:54 AM
I got a few interesting public places to fuck outside, especially institution during weekend. But lack a lady who is bold enough.. :(

Bro, I used to do that also...... So many nice places to do some with good scenery also.

sony2002
01-06-2012, 07:40 PM

I am looking for outdoor place in west areas, can PM me the details?

tanner132
02-06-2012, 03:51 PM
Last week on Friday there was a couple having public sex in Pasir Ris fishing pond carpark. (The one opposite White Sand) The time was about between after 12 midnight and last till after 1am. My friend was in her husband van with her 3 children resting and she saw this couple making love inside the car. The van was those high body type and she have a good view of what they are doing... :D

Description of the couple were mid twenties. Any couple from SBF here were there having wild time? :p

sweet17
03-06-2012, 10:27 AM
I did it with my ex, quite a few places back in the late eighties.

The most memorable one was along Pasir Panjang Road where now stand Spectrum, there used to be a deserted Police Station. My ex lost her virginity there. We had many enjoyable afternoons.
The funny thing was many couples also knew the hideout. Mostly the JCs students around the areas. So sometime, we had to wait for our turn as the back door would be locked if someone were inside the building. We would wait at the nearby place, once they were out, we would continue the next round of fun.

I did it with her beside a electric pump room at the back of her house. I just unzipped and she pushed her panty aside and did the cowgirl style.

We also did it at all the staircases at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, Beauty World Centre, Beauty World Plaza and Bukit Timah Plaza. We were caught a couple of times by the security guards.

We did it once at one of the shopping centre female toilet when it was during the Chinese New Year where no shop was opened yet.

We also did it overnight at the library of our JCs before. We "happened" to stay back to revise our 'A' Level.

We finger fucked each other on bus number 10 at the back of the top decker many times.

My mom owned a fashion shop then, we did it there when the shop was closed at night. I stole the key from my mom.

Those were the days of craziness........: )

she finger you? omg..

t33kid
03-06-2012, 01:59 PM
Last . My friend was in her husband van with her 3 children resting and she saw this couple making love inside the car. The van was those high body type and she have a good view of what they are doing... :D

Description of the couple were mid twenties. Any couple from SBF here were there having wild time? :p

wonder if the kid ask, daddy, whats happeing to that car? transforming?

Xyberduke
04-06-2012, 04:14 PM
picked up my long lost ktv gal from senja.... wanted to go for supper...

drove out from her place and saw this huge heavy vehicle carpark....

popped the question, and she agreed to exercise before supper, hahaha.

parked between two huge trucks, sharing a lot with another lorry.....

went wild, and thanks to the shade provided by the two trucks, it was dark, real dark..... and this was the first time i did it outside the car, doggie and moaning as if no one could hear us... hopefully not...

wonderful place.... just to share.... have fun... carpark is along woodlands road

imax88
04-06-2012, 05:00 PM
changi village my haunt!! but that was long time ago and some of the places are gone now :-(

myfairlady
05-06-2012, 11:32 AM
picked up my long lost ktv gal from senja.... wanted to go for supper...

drove out from her place and saw this huge heavy vehicle carpark....

popped the question, and she agreed to exercise before supper, hahaha.

parked between two huge trucks, sharing a lot with another lorry.....

went wild, and thanks to the shade provided by the two trucks, it was dark, real dark..... and this was the first time i did it outside the car, doggie and moaning as if no one could hear us... hopefully not...

wonderful place.... just to share.... have fun... carpark is along woodlands road

I know where.. I stay around there.. haha

s1eePing
05-06-2012, 03:27 PM
Going to pie ? Haha !!

dcyrusb
06-06-2012, 06:58 AM
Nice thread.

My experiences are;

In sleeping bag at east coast, many years back. Poly class rooms. Poly enclosed staircases. Shaw centre public toilet. Tioman on the beach in the afternoon, near shoreline in the sea also. Some hotel staircase. Lift upgrading where they fenced up the area with metal sheets as fence. Sembawang park in tent. East coast pavilion on a rainy day. Multi storey carpark stair case. Bush area near lim chu kang lane 1. Heavy vehicle parking. Somewhere off sembawang road in car, nearly caught by police doing routine rounds.

chinchai
07-06-2012, 05:00 PM
I am looking for outdoor place in west areas, can PM me the details?

Used to do it at Labrador - carpark up the hill. But be aware sometime patrol car like to look in to see show too.

myfairlady
08-06-2012, 11:01 AM
Try old kallang airport...

jameschong1
08-06-2012, 11:50 AM
Try old kallang airport...
----
1st u ask for video how to finger a woman.
now u tell others to do it at old kallang aiport!
so can we finger u at old kallng airport?

nuclearkid
08-06-2012, 04:30 PM
Allow me to contribute to one of my fav threads! Been around for a good while and I enjoyed the dumb luck of acquainting a female forummer recently. Outdoor sessions have been hard to come by for awhile and it has mostly faded to the back of my mind. Until some time back when we engaged in a somewhat public location :p

We checked out a spacious, full facilities spa in town that offered couple massages. There was a steam room, sauna and then a jacuzzi for our usage.

However there are NO locks to any of the rooms & the staff could walk in at any time - which they did couple of times just after we've finished up! :D

Steam rooms are sexy in ways never imagined. Her female curves glistening with a light sheen of perspiration made me howl to the moon, as she slithered and rode me while I fought to contain my overwhelmed senses. While most of us control our shots, it’s a different proposition altogether when the environment imposes an elevated sense of thrill. Leaning back to the wall in this virginal steam room tryst, I refrained from cupping her awesome bosom for fear that it will tip me over. She was oblivious to the tide I was fighting back as she took herself to nirvana with her eyes shut and lips sexily devouring mine. Seems like I was the only one doing sentry duty but no complaints, anytime for this version of guard duty! We had to move on, the day was very young, the sauna was next.

The hot room didn’t appeal much… air was dry, the benches felt stiff and it was conspicuous from the outside. Did a symbolic 2 minute dance to keep the momentum going and a flag planted. The jacuzzi was next. As she reached over the edge to retrieve our drinks, her outstretched position accentuated that pert rump which never fails to drive me crazy. Without warning, my pecker probed and entered as she gasped in surprise while simultaneously tilting her head backwards to feed my lips. That familiar feeling of my nuts simmering started to make it presence felt and I was grateful to feel that familiar clench on my tool, feeling good about myself there, getting her off before I embarrassed myself. Leaving the pool, I couldn’t help but wonder how many guys have shot their wad into the jacuzzi. Yucks!

We left after a satisfying massage which relaxed and got us going for the second round at a more private location. The experience of that day had me grinning silly for awhile.

(Something I have come to observe in women, friends’ partners and my latest friend. Don’t let looks fool you. There are occasions you will be delightfully surprised that mischievous packages come in simple wrappings. :D)

More recently, we had a brief session inside a cinema. Going commando, she came prepared and I had to oblige. As she tried to maintain a stoic expression staring at the screen, my head was between her thighs coaxing out a waterfall. :p

DreamOfLust
09-06-2012, 02:16 AM
Allow me to contribute to one of my fav threads! Been around for a good while and I enjoyed the dumb luck of acquainting a female forummer recently. Outdoor sessions have been hard to come by for awhile and it has mostly faded to the back of my mind. Until some time back when we engaged in a somewhat public location :p

We checked out a spacious, full facilities spa in town that offered couple massages. There was a steam room, sauna and then a jacuzzi for our usage.

However there are NO locks to any of the rooms & the staff could walk in at any time - which they did couple of times just after we've finished up! :D

Steam rooms are sexy in ways never imagined. Her female curves glistening with a light sheen of perspiration made me howl to the moon, as she slithered and rode me while I fought to contain my overwhelmed senses. While most of us control our shots, it’s a different proposition altogether when the environment imposes an elevated sense of thrill. Leaning back to the wall in this virginal steam room tryst, I refrained from cupping her awesome bosom for fear that it will tip me over. She was oblivious to the tide I was fighting back as she took herself to nirvana with her eyes shut and lips sexily devouring mine. Seems like I was the only one doing sentry duty but no complaints, anytime for this version of guard duty! We had to move on, the day was very young, the sauna was next.

The hot room didn’t appeal much… air was dry, the benches felt stiff and it was conspicuous from the outside. Did a symbolic 2 minute dance to keep the momentum going and a flag planted. The jacuzzi was next. As she reached over the edge to retrieve our drinks, her outstretched position accentuated that pert rump which never fails to drive me crazy. Without warning, my pecker probed and entered as she gasped in surprise while simultaneously tilting her head backwards to feed my lips. That familiar feeling of my nuts simmering started to make it presence felt and I was grateful to feel that familiar clench on my tool, feeling good about myself there, getting her off before I embarrassed myself. Leaving the pool, I couldn’t help but wonder how many guys have shot their wad into the jacuzzi. Yucks!

We left after a satisfying massage which relaxed and got us going for the second round at a more private location. The experience of that day had me grinning silly for awhile.

(Something I have come to observe in women, friends’ partners and my latest friend. Don’t let looks fool you. There are occasions you will be delightfully surprised that mischievous packages come in simple wrappings. :D)

More recently, we had a brief session inside a cinema. Going commando, she came prepared and I had to oblige. As she tried to maintain a stoic expression staring at the screen, my head was between her thighs coaxing out a waterfall. :p

did you catch an early show like say 11am??? or those ulu shows that nobody will watch?? or else it might be difficult to go down BETWEEN her thighs without arousing suspicious stares from your sides... do PM me your location if possible ^^

TIA

Ladyrain
09-06-2012, 06:36 PM
Public area means what kind ah? Hmm.. Let me think, in the car on top of a multistorey car park. Directly opposite us, got two hdb apartments. I'm sure they can see us lor if they are not asleep.
Inside a beach tent. But sounds very audible. :p
Is his office.
Male toilet.( was grab into it lor)
Diaper changing area.( Yes, grab into it also)
In his room nightly facing balcony. Neighbors can see also if awake lor.
Staircase either housing or shopping malls
Ktv room
Plane
Parks
Swimming pool
Spa rooms
Villa
Movie theaters
Changing room
Along some road sides
But usually in 4-5 stars hotel. :)

raver
10-06-2012, 12:32 AM
At Kent Ridge Part....At the part where there is the Wooden Bridge type platform....Met this girl at a club....Pinay...Brought her to KR.....Screwed her on the floor of the bridge.....Doggy....Missionary....Well of course used cap lar...Then in the end no water wash my Cum off...So use Pokka green tea to wash it off....

And i believe i left my pack of Fetherlite Ultima CD pack on the Bridge...

Chanelfingers
10-06-2012, 03:37 AM
In a boutique for guys in MS
The changing cubicle is rather spacious N i adored his toned body while trying shirts... So I started licking his nipples and headed south, trailing down
I did a bbbj for him
Thrilled he was...
And their pretty salesgirls are right outside

We had some time before movies,
So we sneaked into the new men toilets of a mall ( that level was under renovate)
Quickly he hiked up my skirt and we did doggie,
bj quietly when someone came in and used the next cubicle,
so nervous Him , He actually said stop cus fear overwhelmed
after the stranger left ,we doggie till he cummed.
ThAt was first men's toilet

regularguy
10-06-2012, 10:47 AM
haha had a hj at the top of one of those observation towers in macritchie reservoir, no one can see unless very powerful bino from faraway hdb or helicopter pilots :D

sweet17
10-06-2012, 02:05 PM
yesterday night my korkor bring me to sentosa, as we were in the cable car, he suddenly kiss me! and his hand went up my skirt.. eventually gave in and he finger me inside the cable car.. lucky the ride end soon if not i think it will be orgasmic :p soak my panties:(

unsung80
10-06-2012, 02:07 PM
Is damn nice to hear from female samsters having fun in public. Keep it cuming ladies. Enjoy but don't get peek :p.

Sg35Drew
10-06-2012, 02:14 PM
hey guys, anyone tried to fuck in the public area? any adventurer here and how's the feeling? i know why guys keen to see girls in skirt so that they can fuck them anywhere at anytime.

wow i had fun in the balcony naked and had all position plus also at the sea at east area

Sg35Drew
10-06-2012, 02:15 PM
yesterday night my korkor bring me to sentosa, as we were in the cable car, he suddenly kiss me! and his hand went up my skirt.. eventually gave in and he finger me inside the cable car.. lucky the ride end soon if not i think it will be orgasmic :p soak my panties:(

lovely fun place to be but does it come wif camera hidden there?

sweet17
10-06-2012, 07:34 PM
lovely fun place to be but does it come wif camera hidden there?

? what do you mean? OMG THERE IS A CAMERA IN THE CABLE CAR?