PDA

View Full Version : Fucking in the public area

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

14-07-2015, 02:12 AM
12am 8 july tampines heavy vehicle park ave 9, who saw me in action? :D
my girl was riding me with my windows down.... lucky peeps would have seen her bouncing b cup boobs....

PlaySoBig
14-07-2015, 02:58 AM
my girl was riding me with my windows down.... lucky peeps would have seen her bouncing b cup boobs....

Alamak, now then say :p

pleasurehobby
14-07-2015, 12:50 PM
I think almost 8 years back I used to frequent St James Power. During that time, every friday nite was packed like sardine. I remembered an occasion while I was drinking almost 80 percent high, there was a group of young professionals who were celebrating their friend's birthday and were drinking heavily. One girl whom I have been eyeballing came over to me and suddenly pulled me out of the club. She held my hand and I also dont know what the fuck we want. We headed to one side of the building, saw a staircase leading to 2nd level and I drag her up. We managed to find a cozy sofa and both of us started kissing like long lost couple and we were on the verge of making out when I saw a CCTV camera aiming directly in our direction. Lanlan I grab her and try to make our way down the stairway.... back to the club.

Maybe because I was too horny and she was also very high, halfway on the stairway we just make out there and then. All these despite people moving along the tarmac road on the ground floor. After that we make our way back to the club and continue enjoying the canton music. :)

Thats why now most clubs have pretty comofortable couches in them. :rolleyes:

WrongOne
14-07-2015, 02:01 PM
Thats why now most clubs have pretty comofortable couches in them. :rolleyes:

Will the couches have smell of juices? :p

jameschong1
14-07-2015, 09:20 PM
I
Maybe because I was too horny and she was also very high, halfway on the stairway we just make out there and then. All these despite people moving along the tarmac road on the ground floor. After that we make our way back to the club and continue enjoying the canton music. :)
==============
I also have same experience
U also property agent?
seem that property agents have the 'seh' 'saki' look

FishingPartner
14-07-2015, 10:54 PM
I like to do it on the expressway one day in broad daylight n not under.

durian
15-07-2015, 10:37 AM
I am not in property line but i do meet many lady property agents and related line in clubbing scene. No idea why, maybe it is my "magnet" is tune to that :D. I suppose it could be due to the nature of their job, you see them chiong a lot more at nite...

==============
I also have same experience
U also property agent?
seem that property agents have the 'seh' 'saki' look

Big Sexy
15-07-2015, 10:39 AM
Reminder : Check the Forum Twitter Account https://twitter.com/sammyboyfor for important announcements. eg url changes, downtime, updates and gossip.

Check the Forum Twitter Account https://twitter.com/sammyboyfor for important announcements. eg url changes, downtime, updates and gossip.

Did you know you can also access the forum via www.sammyboyforum.nl and www.sammyboysexforum.com

durian
15-07-2015, 10:44 AM
this reminds me of one occasion back in East Coast heavy vehicle park many years back ..... while I was having a good time in my car with my gf, i realize someone was peeping at us from the side window. out of frustration I turn on the headlights and step on the accelerator, this guy panic and run across opposite our parking lot trying to hide behind a truck nearer the expressway. I then stepped onto the accelerator and continue to move closer towards him and high beam! He panic and tried to climb over the planter but fall into it instead ... LoLz.:D

xiasangju
16-07-2015, 03:51 PM
Gf was feeling frisky one night and she suggested gg to KR park for some action.. fast hand fast leg pick her up.

2IC sprang into action when saw that she was wearing skirt. Managed to talk her into taking off her panties and going to for a 'windy' walk around the park. Night time no one around except a few joggers, had a fantastic time touching and feeling her butt under that skirt.

Found an isolated bench and flipped up her skirt to discover that her pussy was overflowing with juices. Started to rub her clit and soon she was moaning and grabbing for my 2IC. After she climaxed, gave me a wet bj before some joggers passed by and had to stop. Went bck to the car to finish up :)

bh69sg
16-07-2015, 04:58 PM
Good View!!!

Very memorable place for me!! :D

http://photos.wikimapia.org/p/00/00/21/76/16_big.jpg

sony2002
16-07-2015, 05:07 PM
Good View!!!

but got to pay parking leh

did on top of the tower in day time, with people still having their lunch in the restaurant below. stopped halfway when i heard footsteps of people walking up to chill out

also did at night at the benches below, more exciting cos there are cars and people walking around

Brother
16-07-2015, 05:09 PM
Good View!!!

I know this place man... Had some good fun here :-)

HawaiiBigO
16-07-2015, 05:14 PM
but got to pay parking leh

did on top of the tower in day time, with people still having their lunch in the restaurant below. stopped halfway when i heard footsteps of people walking up to chill out

also did at night at the benches below, more exciting cos there are cars and people walking around

I pay parking for you, you let me watch? :p

1MDB
16-07-2015, 05:36 PM
I pay parking for you, you let me watch? :p

Can we share the cost? :D

ineedmilf
16-07-2015, 05:49 PM
I have a MILF fb who is a yoga teacher. Her figure was great and a good and non shagging big B cup boobs. She love to wear those super tight top to show off her figure and also she love to wear tongs or G-string to show off her butt. There was once we went to orchard for dinner. She was wearing a white top that is so tight and transparent that everyone can see her black lacy bra and she wore a white loose and quite transparent pant that you can see her black tongs when she walk or sit down. Every man walked past sure look at her. I see liao also cannot tahan. At ard 11pm we went to the carpark at takashimaya. I parked at level 6 and was raining heavily. We get into the car and I drive up to level 7 open air carpark. Basically is quite empty. Went to a lot that is expose to heavy rain and immediately put up her top and squeeze her boobs. She was shock and we end up having a good time there. After that she quite enjoy outdoor sex!

pratabanana
16-07-2015, 08:17 PM

haha what a nice view :D

TwinX
18-07-2015, 03:57 AM
Drove to an open car park in the south with my gf few days ago. Normally the cp has some lights but recently the lights are not working. We reached late so there were very few cars. And they are all parked very far from each other.

Was bonking my gf inside the car completely naked for awhile and we decided to be advantageous and bonk outside the car. We saw a guy far away smoking outside his car. Although dark, I believe he can still see us but confirm very blur. Gf didn't mind since he was so far away so we continue to bonk. Halfway during the bonk we know he was watching us... but gf was very high and he was far so we didn't care.

Gf was giving out very soft moan and her pussy was super wet. Bonking her in few positions. Suddenly we notice the guy is gone! Before we know, he was less than 3 car space from us. Sian!! We faster hide back inside car. Let him watch from far he does not want but want to come so near disturb us. Sigh. We close the door but the window was still open. I though he will get the hint and go back but..... instead he walk beside my car and peep in. Gf faster use her hands to cover herself and hide her face and I quickly lock the door and wind up the window. He finally left after he realised he cannot see anything inside. But gf already no mood so give me a hj.

Splitter100
18-07-2015, 01:04 PM
I have a MILF fb who is a yoga teacher. Her figure was great and a good and non shagging big B cup boobs. She love to wear those super tight top to show off her figure and also she love to wear tongs or G-string to show off her butt. There was once we went to orchard for dinner. She was wearing a white top that is so tight and transparent that everyone can see her black lacy bra and she wore a white loose and quite transparent pant that you can see her black tongs when she walk or sit down. Every man walked past sure look at her. I see liao also cannot tahan. At ard 11pm we went to the carpark at takashimaya. I parked at level 6 and was raining heavily. We get into the car and I drive up to level 7 open air carpark. Basically is quite empty. Went to a lot that is expose to heavy rain and immediately put up her top and squeeze her boobs. She was shock and we end up having a good time there. After that she quite enjoy outdoor sex!

wow
so rich!!
can park at expensive carpark

eat and bang

nice one

hi2u
18-07-2015, 01:14 PM
Previously with a Malay FB aka also a classmate. Got to say, Malays make the best FB.
Their bj skills are out of this world.
Will make use of breaks in between lessons, give her the hint to go into handicap toilet nearby.
Always ended with a CIM, and she loves it. Used to tell me how she felt my dick expanding and finally exploding while she tried her best to use her tongue to block the slit.
Cheap thrill haha. Will always hear girls entering the female toilet next to the handicap toilet. Brings the feel to another level.

KopiOTitLo
18-07-2015, 05:20 PM

Good idea to bonk under heavy rain, ppl cannot see from outside :D

secrets1
18-07-2015, 07:00 PM
hey guys, anyone tried to fuck in the public area? any adventurer here and how's the feeling? i know why guys keen to see girls in skirt so that they can fuck them anywhere at anytime.

Yeah, and Do you like to dress in SKirt?

:P

Roozu
19-07-2015, 02:54 AM
Previously with a Malay FB aka also a classmate. Got to say, Malays make the best FB.
Their bj skills are out of this world.
Will make use of breaks in between lessons, give her the hint to go into handicap toilet nearby.
Always ended with a CIM, and she loves it. Used to tell me how she felt my dick expanding and finally exploding while she tried her best to use her tongue to block the slit.
Cheap thrill haha. Will always hear girls entering the female toilet next to the handicap toilet. Brings the feel to another level.

Yes bro. Malay is good in BJ and i had a similar situation as urs. Enrolled into sch and when 1st gets the timetable, feeling suckish seeing almost everyday i had long breaks and sch ends late. Was thinking why cant the plan properlly so that we all can finish early. But till i got to know my classmate and became my FB, always look forward for our lunch breaks.
Old sch no handicap toilet but the ladies toilet is always empty. if u understand then u probably will know which sch isit ;)
Had many encounter with her in the toilet. We did many diff position but the final will usually CIM(my fav) and with her using her tongue to block the slit. Awesome feeling..

Tims3
19-07-2015, 04:37 AM
Carpark is the best place for quick shot. Did few time with Thai gals when sending them home after TD. Some are so wet that they want it immediately. Usually they have room mates or agent around so no convenience.
There is once we did outside the apartment after she changed to those PE short. Was trying ways to sneak in but fail so we did directly outside the apartment, but luckily is two unit one level and around 4am.

interpol
20-07-2015, 04:21 PM
my sharing, since public action really gets me off...

Handicap toilets (Too many to list. Notable: in an "elite" JC.)

Staircases (Did it all, got caught once by a bangla...)

Macdonalds (Fingered her - under the table)

Carparks (the usual: east coast, MSCP...)

Bedok Reservoir, somewhere in the open (Handjob: minah, first date)

Cinema (Blowjobs: minah & Fingering: divorcee (wettest babe i've been with, bet the clean up crew had a bad time afterwards))

Roadie (once, but memorable. she blew me all the way during our 30 min drive. after i parked the car, she rode my hard cock like her life depended on it)

Botanic Gardens (ate a pinoy's sweet pussy, then came in her mouth from an amazing BJ)

Bishan Park, on one of those benches where you can lie down (fingered a Japanese expat milf, stopped whenever people walked by, eventually she creamed all over my hand)

I might have forgotten some, but those were the best...doing it outdoors is always a new and enhanced thrill for me.

Idea: Robinsons Heeren changing room. I was trying on shirts on the men's floor, and there are two huge changing rooms in the middle. Had to wait 15 mins, and TWO couples came out of the rooms, one after another. When I went inside i realised it would be a great place to do it - Robinsons isn't that crowded, the rooms are spacious, and no one monitors the rooms so you don't even have to be discreet.

ydk`
20-07-2015, 07:08 PM
anyone has contacts to trade? pm me:D

bh69sg
23-07-2015, 10:23 AM
Another great place for some action...:D

http://www.guidegecko.com/content/poi/608167987/hb5y4-kent-ridge-park-t4.JPG

http://www.streetdirectory.com/stock_images/travel/simg_show/11158893590916/1/kent_ridge_park/

Serenade
23-07-2015, 12:08 PM
First pic, that area near top car park is well lit, and there are always people around even till alte.

Second pic, that area is very spooky at night. Remember what took place there, which is very near to Bukit Chandu during WW2? Yes, annihilation of Malay Regiment, and also many Japanese met their violent end on the slopes of that particular part of Kent Ridge.

interpol
24-07-2015, 11:46 AM
this happened a while back... i met this japanese expat online, brought her out for drinks at one of the bars near my office. this was the first time we met and i wanted it to be kinda special, and it would be nice if we had some intimacy. during the drinks she got warmed up and i think feeling very excited about meeting a younger man. conversation flowed and got a little sexy at times. so after that, i felt brave/creative and brought her up to the building where i worked. it had an open air floor, some sort of sky garden, there aren't many of those so go figure :) anyway we were lounging on the comfy chairs there, and usually people would go there for a smoke, but it was late at night and we were alone. we snuggled close and started making out a little bit, she couldn't really hold her liquor and like i said, was probably turned on that she could attract a much younger guy. it wasn't hard; she was pretty and had lived in europe, so we had much to speak about. on a whim, i brought her closer to the ledge, where you could see the ships docked. it was a quiet corner and we were obscured by plants. at that corner, i started sliding my hand up her skirt, and she closed her eyes and threw her head back, willing me to go higher. so i moved my hand up and pulled aside her panties, which were moist by then. it was kinda restricted and i didnt want to pull it all the way down because someone might come up, but i managed to get a little rubbing action going. she was LOUD, like a Jap AV actress, and a little out of control. it was quite unreal, to be honest. i was just glad that she was enjoying it, and i got erect just seeing her so pleasured. i wanted her there and then, so i took her hand, and led her to the direction of the bathroom. however when we got there, she didn't want to go in. so somehow we ended up continuing outside the bathroom, where it was even more brightly lit, and facing OTHER OFFICE BUILDINGS. we could see people moving about, but we didn't care. i fingered her, she moaned loudly in japanese. she gave me a furious handjob, sometimes stooping down to suck me off. she cummed a few times, i think. i came in her mouth, and she promptly swallowed it all. she also licked my fingers hungrily to taste her own pussy. i had a smoke, then we went downstairs. that was fun.

Mrair
25-07-2015, 01:15 AM
Saw 1 bro having fun in a red volks at the seletar north around midnight. Wanted to use that spot but got taken by him. haha:D.

Falicia
25-07-2015, 03:14 PM
I brought a friend from London to Altitude last night for some drinks. We finished drinking around 3am and wanted to go for supper after that. Afetr we reached the ground floor, he waned to look for a washroom and we wandered around the buildings nearby before we found one at the 2nd storey of Chevron house.We went up but it was cordoned off but he said don't care about that and we went into the washroom respectively.
After I came out of the washroom, i did not see him and he called me to ask me to look for him further in the building. I walked further inside the building and could not find him.When I reached the middle of the inner walkway, He suddenly spranged out and shocked me. He led me into the small passage leading to the cargo lift and we stopped at the small corner in front of the lift. He shut the door behind us and began kissing me. As i was rather tipsy, I was enjoying his kiss and we went much further, making out in no man's land. We removed each other's clothes and we went full naked in front of each other. We spent almost half an hour in there before we began to sweat all out and left the building.

LiN88
25-07-2015, 05:31 PM
Tried a quickie with my fwb at West Coast Park near sea area few days ago. Perhaps its not a weekend or theres no event going on, it was rather quiet during certain time at night. Only knew that last time the carpark used to be a hot spot for couples cos have seen plenty of actions on different day.. Haha..

samdiy
25-07-2015, 07:53 PM
my sharing, since public action really gets me off...

Handicap toilets (Too many to list. Notable: in an "elite" JC.)

Staircases (Did it all, got caught once by a bangla...)

Macdonalds (Fingered her - under the table)

Carparks (the usual: east coast, MSCP...)

Bedok Reservoir, somewhere in the open (Handjob: minah, first date)

Cinema (Blowjobs: minah & Fingering: divorcee (wettest babe i've been with, bet the clean up crew had a bad time afterwards))

Roadie (once, but memorable. she blew me all the way during our 30 min drive. after i parked the car, she rode my hard cock like her life depended on it)

Botanic Gardens (ate a pinoy's sweet pussy, then came in her mouth from an amazing BJ)

Bishan Park, on one of those benches where you can lie down (fingered a Japanese expat milf, stopped whenever people walked by, eventually she creamed all over my hand)

I might have forgotten some, but those were the best...doing it outdoors is always a new and enhanced thrill for me.

Idea: Robinsons Heeren changing room. I was trying on shirts on the men's floor, and there are two huge changing rooms in the middle. Had to wait 15 mins, and TWO couples came out of the rooms, one after another. When I went inside i realised it would be a great place to do it - Robinsons isn't that crowded, the rooms are spacious, and no one monitors the rooms so you don't even have to be discreet.
Bro, you lucky chap, can pass some contacts? Especially the Jap milf,would be exciting and creamy :).

Scoobydu
04-08-2015, 11:33 PM
My gf usually will blow me from Jurong east Aye to redhill exit. Silver range rover evoque. Look out for her action...
Driving off now from j.east to AYE... ;)

sammyforum123
07-08-2015, 11:04 AM
Gf and I got slightly drunk once again and went downstairs the block for smoke. Then got horny and gf pulled down my shorts. She gave me a bj with me standing up on one of the stone seats under the void deck in plain view of two blocks beside.

Then I bought her to a ping pong table and fingered her till she moan darn loud. The lift was just in front of us. But didn't bothered if anyone's coming or not.

After which we moved behind a pillar under the void deck and I started to doggie her. Then I saw this guy who was seated nearby having his cig but back facing us. Gf moaned a lit too loud and he turned and saw the action. From where he was he can't see my gf only her bended down ass so I let him watch till we both came. Don yall just love fucking outdoors?

Notti555
07-08-2015, 06:50 PM
Tried couple places...the garden on top suntec many years ago with my ex who kinky n wild to explore new things..

scottFT
08-08-2015, 01:23 PM
anyone interested in side by side car bonk.. message me :)

Biohazard2000
08-08-2015, 07:45 PM
anyone interested in side by side car bonk.. message me :)

Sound interesting

NABOslut
08-08-2015, 09:41 PM
Gf and I got slightly drunk once again and went downstairs the block for smoke. Then got horny and gf pulled down my shorts. She gave me a bj with me standing up on one of the stone seats under the void deck in plain view of two blocks beside.

Then I bought her to a ping pong table and fingered her till she moan darn loud. The lift was just in front of us. But didn't bothered if anyone's coming or not.

After which we moved behind a pillar under the void deck and I started to doggie her. Then I saw this guy who was seated nearby having his cig but back facing us. Gf moaned a lit too loud and he turned and saw the action. From where he was he can't see my gf only her bended down ass so I let him watch till we both came. Don yall just love fucking outdoors?

Looking forward to more :)

DirtyLilSecrets
09-08-2015, 06:23 AM
Was out with one of my bff, i was wearing tank top with jacket on so he became rather turn on after we decided to catch up at starbucks at bugis. His eyes were literally not having eye contacts with me but with my chest.. Pretty much uneasy because it was an old friend, but then again turned on and would bend down at times to let him see a clearer view hehe :p

Then we went for a movie at bugis +. I could see at the corner of my eye he was staring at me sometimes. Then he he gathered his courage and place his arm across my shoulder like what friends would do.. But his hands were at my boobs level.. Occassionally trying to brush across it. I shifted a little and his hands were totally right infront of my right boob but he didnt dare make a move. I actually had to push his hand to my chest and he finally started grabbing it. I was a little high yet awkward and i thought the action stopped there..

However, after the movie, he said he needed a breather and we went to the rooftop. Saw a few people / couples there. Initally we were under the lights catching up just talking but he slowly walked to a secluded area, places where those hot airconditioning fans are... He grabbed hold of me and started kissing me.. I was shocked and pushed him away, but he even went on to pulling down my tank top, burying his face and could hear some sucking sounds. I let him continue as no one could really see us.. Then he started grabbing my boobs with so much strength i was taken aback. After 10 mins or so, we keft the area cause we both felt so awkward!! Now thinking back, i dont know if theres any camera.. And wish i wore a dress so more action would happen :(

Bestwife
09-08-2015, 08:09 AM
Can I go movie with u? Hee hee

captainofthewin
09-08-2015, 08:44 AM
Was out with one of my bff, i was wearing tank top with jacket on so he became rather turn on after we decided to catch up at starbucks at bugis. His eyes were literally not having eye contacts with me but with my chest.. Pretty much uneasy because it was an old friend, but then again turned on and would bend down at times to let him see a clearer view hehe :p

Then we went for a movie at bugis +. I could see at the corner of my eye he was staring at me sometimes. Then he he gathered his courage and place his arm across my shoulder like what friends would do.. But his hands were at my boobs level.. Occassionally trying to brush across it. I shifted a little and his hands were totally right infront of my right boob but he didnt dare make a move. I actually had to push his hand to my chest and he finally started grabbing it. I was a little high yet awkward and i thought the action stopped there..

However, after the movie, he said he needed a breather and we went to the rooftop. Saw a few people / couples there. Initally we were under the lights catching up just talking but he slowly walked to a secluded area, places where those hot airconditioning fans are... He grabbed hold of me and started kissing me.. I was shocked and pushed him away, but he even went on to pulling down my tank top, burying his face and could hear some sucking sounds. I let him continue as no one could really see us.. Then he started grabbing my boobs with so much strength i was taken aback. After 10 mins or so, we keft the area cause we both felt so awkward!! Now thinking back, i dont know if theres any camera.. And wish i wore a dress so more action would happen :(

how i wish i have a friend like you.. haha.. just wondering what action would u hoping then? :D

DirtyLilSecrets
09-08-2015, 01:06 PM
how i wish i have a friend like you.. haha.. just wondering what action would u hoping then? :D

Hmmm you should know eh... Winks ;)

IceKachiang
09-08-2015, 01:12 PM

Please keep us updated of future actions :D

Thade
09-08-2015, 05:21 PM
Please keep us updated of future actions :D

Yes pls do :D

captainofthewin
09-08-2015, 05:36 PM

hehe.. i will be waiting to hear your dirty lil secrets :p

NABOslut
09-08-2015, 05:43 PM
hehe.. i will be waiting to hear your dirty lil secrets :p

Then will be secrets no more :D

DirtyLilSecrets
10-08-2015, 02:35 AM
I got 2 more encounters but i will write when i have the time ^^

porpiah
10-08-2015, 04:52 AM

Will be waiting ..... :)

Spectator69
10-08-2015, 05:08 AM

Please write soon :)

TwinX
11-08-2015, 02:11 AM
Went for a late night movie at vivo a few nights ago. Seated at first few rows so there were no people beside us. Halfway thru the movie started to caress gf's breasts. But it was difficult as she was wearing a dress and cardigan and the dress doesn’t allow my hands to go in. Thought of giving up and gf excuse herself to the washroom.

She was gone for quite long. But when she was back I was surprised. She changed into a skirt that she bought earlier... and her top was the cardigan. When I touched her breasts, I was shocked. No bra inside.... gf gave me a teasing smile. So hand inside her cardigan roaming freely but didn't go further as people behind might see.

Didn't take long before the movie ended and we drove to L park. Went to a secluded place facing the sea but behind us have a jogging track. Hug gf from her back and start to kiss and touch. Slowly unbuttoned her cardigan exposing her breasts. There wasn't anyone around except for the occasion joggers but her breasts are blocked by me... So she didn't bother to cover. Fingered her pussy from underneath her skirt too... she was very wet. Wanted to bonk her on the spot but was too risky... joggers can see us from far. Went to the toilet nearby and bonk her inside a female cubicle. Completely naked and cum shortly. :p

iCow1
11-08-2015, 02:41 AM
Nice update :)

pratamushroom
11-08-2015, 03:30 AM
Went for a late night movie at vivo a few nights ago. Seated at first few rows so there were no people beside us. Halfway thru the movie started to caress gf's breasts. But it was difficult as she was wearing a dress and cardigan and the dress doesn’t allow my hands to go in. Thought of giving up and gf excuse herself to the washroom.

She was gone for quite long. But when she was back I was surprised. She changed into a skirt that she bought earlier... and her top was the cardigan. When I touched her breasts, I was shocked. No bra inside.... gf gave me a teasing smile. So hand inside her cardigan roaming freely but didn't go further as people behind might see.

Didn't take long before the movie ended and we drove to L park. Went to a secluded place facing the sea but behind us have a jogging track. Hug gf from her back and start to kiss and touch. Slowly unbuttoned her cardigan exposing her breasts. There wasn't anyone around except for the occasion joggers but her breasts are blocked by me... So she didn't bother to cover. Fingered her pussy from underneath her skirt too... she was very wet. Wanted to bonk her on the spot but was too risky... joggers can see us from far. Went to the toilet nearby and bonk her inside a female cubicle. Completely naked and cum shortly. :p

Do you welcome watcher? :p

nothater
11-08-2015, 03:50 AM
anywhere if daring also can la. tried, staircase, heavy vehicle carpark, handicapped toilet, male toilet, office, sometimes even kena seen. but like exciting

pussysniped
12-08-2015, 12:48 AM
Was wondering if any couples out there wanna share their stories and ideas on public fucking. I'm up for new ideas and steamy stories as gf and I love trying new stuffs. Maybe can even start a public fun group chat all. Hahaha idk just a thought.

Pm me your wechat id :)

IwantbustyKim
12-08-2015, 01:03 AM
Was wondering if any couples out there wanna share their stories and ideas on public fucking. I'm up for new ideas and steamy stories as gf and I love trying new stuffs. Maybe can even start a public fun group chat all. Hahaha idk just a thought.

Why so EXCLUSIVE.... just share here lah.. for all the brothers here to know... Would need to know where to do it man.... in the wild...

TioJiakAgain
12-08-2015, 03:50 AM

Hahaha good idea !!!!

pussysniped
12-08-2015, 10:13 AM
Haha it's open to anyone who wants to have more immediate stories or sharing places and PICTURES/VIDEOS. Not exclusive at all la bustykimmy :)

Gf and I thinking of using it to probably share our location too when we do it outside. Yall know coming here post all veh lehjay what. :cool:

sataybeehoon
12-08-2015, 11:44 AM
Haha it's open to anyone who wants to have more immediate stories or sharing places and PICTURES/VIDEOS. Not exclusive at all la bustykimmy :)

Gf and I thinking of using it to probably share our location too when we do it outside. Yall know coming here post all veh lehjay what. :cool:

You welcome watchers ah? :)

12-08-2015, 12:19 PM

camping for yr encounters :)

lostinpark
12-08-2015, 12:57 PM

I love this idea!
Sarpork!

donut88
12-08-2015, 01:36 PM

If u welcome watchers, I'm on. Put time and place. Heehee

WhopperJr
13-08-2015, 11:17 AM
camping for yr encounters :)

waiting for DirtyLilSecrets to post :D

Roozu
16-08-2015, 11:49 AM
I guess this tread will be quiet this "mth"

Presidental
16-08-2015, 12:16 PM
Girls usually are shy at first

Try to convince them maybe abit tough at first.

As u know outdoor are always quickie.
Shiok for the man, but maybe not enough warm up time for the girl and by the time we cum the lady may have not enough yet.

Always prepare the lady especially those who doesn't get instant turn on like us Man.
Tempt her.
Tease her. Seduce her with words.
Sexy thoughts on what is going to happen etc.
This will get her into the mood.

I have prepared my ex gf long ago.
We went to some new hdb blocks which the owners just start getting the keys to it. Almost 80% are not occupied yet.
I randomly chose a floor by taking the lift up.. Not the highest floor in case someone spotted us... So we can run up or down and not be caught. Highest floor can only run down mah.

Went to a corridor area. Put on blindfold on her eyes.
Rubba her breasts and pull up her skirt to caress her butt..
Took off her panties and lick her. She was so high and ready by then (she the super shy type).

Then i unzip my jeans and doggy her. Feeling was high and shiok for both of us. It was a real quickie as i was pretty high by then. Haha

Outdoor is not every ladies cup of tea but there are many places which are very quiet and even enclosed in a way.

Stairs.
Toilets.
Park.
Inside car at mscp.
Changing room.
Swimming pool.

For those who want to chat more can pte msg me.

Have a great weekend.

sony2002
16-08-2015, 03:07 PM
true...not enough time to make the girl cum when outdoor, but she will be more wet than usual due to the excitement

dresden
16-08-2015, 03:13 PM
I know of a spot very near the expressway bu really secluded, nobody to try with but I did like to watch it being in use;) Really near expressway

MeltTheSnow
16-08-2015, 05:18 PM
I know of a spot very near the expressway bu really secluded, nobody to try with but I did like to watch it being in use;) Really near expressway

Maybe during next Chinese calendar month la :D

crabsotong
16-08-2015, 07:03 PM
true...not enough time to make the girl cum when outdoor, but she will be more wet than usual due to the excitement

After that can always continue indoor :)

potongking
16-08-2015, 08:09 PM
I guess this tread will be quiet this "mth"

Don't try those quiet eerie places :)

Nadal18
16-08-2015, 08:20 PM

haha better be safe :D

discertingtru
16-08-2015, 09:24 PM
this month is for planning :p

nydccafe
16-08-2015, 10:52 PM
My favorite hotel balcony at the moment is the one at Raintr33 Hotel.
The washing basin after your shower is at the huge open balcony with only rolling blinds.

Did it with my gf a few weeks after I roll up the blinds and lights on at balcony. We can see cars passing by and I am quite sure they can see us. It was so kinky and turn both of us on.

Google the hotel and you will know what I mean. :p

WayangQueen
16-08-2015, 11:14 PM
My favorite hotel balcony at the moment is the one at Raintr33 Hotel.
The washing basin after your shower is at the huge open balcony with only rolling blinds.

Did it with my gf a few weeks after I roll up the blinds and lights on at balcony. We can see cars passing by and I am quite sure they can see us. It was so kinky and turn both of us on.

Google the hotel and you will know what I mean. :p

Thanks for sharing :)

Scoobydu
17-08-2015, 07:38 AM
Wont be driving my evoque today. Silver subaru. LOok out for gf blowing me. Jurong east to redhil on AYE. BETWEEN 8.15 TO 8.45AM

lostinpark
17-08-2015, 07:51 AM

Go with another couple and park side by side.
Real close.
Don't cover with newspaper. Make sure can see each other.
For peace of mind.
:D

Presidental
17-08-2015, 08:09 AM
Wont be driving my evoque today. Silver subaru. LOok out for gf blowing me. Jurong east to redhil on AYE. BETWEEN 8.15 TO 8.45AM

If i lookout then who will drive? I bang other car backside die lah... Dangerous for us.. I rather concentrate on the road.

Maybe those bus passengers get to see.. Drive next to them.
Have fun. So early get bj liao. I still in bed.

tigerprawn99
17-08-2015, 02:06 PM
If i lookout then who will drive? I bang other car backside die lah... Dangerous for us.. I rather concentrate on the road.

In the future, many bros here sure buy self-drive cars :D

sony2002
17-08-2015, 02:14 PM
After that can always continue indoor :)

usually will rest a while and drive elsewhere, then have 2nd round in car. She will ride on me at the back but since i have already cum, I can last longer now

siumai3210
17-08-2015, 05:01 PM
usually will rest a while and drive elsewhere, then have 2nd round in car. She will ride on me at the back but since i have already cum, I can last longer now

elsewhere is public area too? :)

sony2002
17-08-2015, 05:09 PM
elsewhere is public area too? :)

usually round 1 outside car (park, beach, HDB, some dark isolated places), as it is no good to stay in same place for too long, we will drive off but she will initiate round 2 cos she never enjoy enough...then i will have to find another place for round 2

FishnFillet
17-08-2015, 05:15 PM
usually round 1 outside car (park, beach, HDB, some dark isolated places), as it is no good to stay in same place for too long, we will drive off but she will initiate round 2 cos she never enjoy enough...then i will have to find another place for round 2

haha nice ....... way to go bro :D

LuisSuarez9
17-08-2015, 05:21 PM

What's the record max number of rounds? :D

sony2002
18-08-2015, 05:39 PM
What's the record max number of rounds? :D

if outdoor, usually 2 rounds max, as couldnt stand the sweat after that

if indoor, i think max was like 5 times over night, 3 rounds before sleep and 2 rounds after woke up.

It was quite a mess because after cum-in-pussy, surly stain the bed...end up not enough towel to clean up

tadal
18-08-2015, 07:22 PM
Anyone try out in cinema?

Scoobydu
19-08-2015, 12:49 AM
Usually i will drive near to buses. Just beside it. For a short while. Gf will keep blowing and wont know i let the ppl in the bus see.
Sometimes i will also drive behind a lorry full of workers.
They looked at me. I will bring up my gf hair n smell then hand signal them point at my tummy area.. usually they very happy. I let them see quite some time cos i can see they have no camera on hand...

Scoobydu
19-08-2015, 12:53 AM

usually AYE jam abit at this hour... If u lucky u can see the action.... ;)

JimmyCrackCorn
19-08-2015, 01:48 AM
if indoor, i think max was like 5 times over night, 3 rounds before sleep and 2 rounds after woke up

5 time really good, i don't think i can even manage half that :o

pratamushroom
19-08-2015, 02:21 AM
usually AYE jam abit at this hour... If u lucky u can see the action.... ;)

Ok I'll try to spot u next time :D

blacktieparty
20-08-2015, 03:49 PM
if outdoor, usually 2 rounds max, as couldnt stand the sweat after that

if indoor, i think max was like 5 times over night, 3 rounds before sleep and 2 rounds after woke up.

It was quite a mess because after cum-in-pussy, surly stain the bed...end up not enough towel to clean up

Each time is how long?

dojob1234
20-08-2015, 04:12 PM
Anyone try out in cinema?

Tried long ago... Golden Mile that time when still showing R21 movies =D

Once at Yangtze.. =X

BigBox
20-08-2015, 04:59 PM
Tried long ago... Golden Mile that time when still showing R21 movies =D

Once at Yangtze.. =X

You want to try at Big Box? :p

bambo
23-08-2015, 11:40 PM
Any bros got good lobang for public fun in sk/punggol area?

FunPartner
24-08-2015, 12:07 AM
Any bros got good lobang for public fun in sk/punggol area?

Last time when many flats were not completed there were many places, but now getting less areas for public.
Maybe the experts can advise :D

WhopperJr
24-08-2015, 12:39 AM
Getting fewer outdoors nowadays?

fitman72
24-08-2015, 12:41 AM
Balestier cinema also can

Powerdine
24-08-2015, 03:34 AM
5 time really good, i don't think i can even manage half that :o

I also think so

DirtyLilSecrets
24-08-2015, 05:29 AM
Anyone can suggest any karaoke joints room with no cctv inside and you know.. can have some action.. :p

sugarpova
24-08-2015, 09:36 AM
Anyone can suggest any karaoke joints room with no cctv inside and you know.. can have some action.. :p

Think most rooms don't have

sony2002
24-08-2015, 05:23 PM
Each time is how long?

outdoor can be as short as 30sec :( cos too excited and want to quickly cum before police come. Also my girl will be more wet and horny...with her moan while rocking on top of me, i cannot hold long even with condom on (outdoor usually with condom cos dont want the mess)

but if indoor, can easily last more than 1 hour/shot, cos i can change position and slowly enjoy without worry. but sometime i may have difficulty to cum in bed because too used to the excitement in public, so usually will go raw :)

bubbles
25-08-2015, 02:51 PM
anyone up for outdoor fun tonight (tuesday) or tomorrow (wednesday) night?

Willing to pull up beside in a nice car to watch and be watched. PM me carpark location.

Monaco
25-08-2015, 03:32 PM
who has this video can share

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/ang-moh-local-girl-caught-having-midnight-sex-along-hdb-corridor

oreomaker
25-08-2015, 05:34 PM
Any bro was shot on the corridor? :D

oreomaker
25-08-2015, 05:38 PM

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/ang-moh-local-girl-caught-having-midnight-sex-along-hdb-corridor
just sharing
beautifulamazingpeopleofsg.tumblr.com/post/127448689724/hdb-corridor-sg-couple

RICOV
25-08-2015, 05:49 PM
I have the video bros...but I m not so computer savy....I can forward via watsapp...so one of the bros can upload it here....

RICOV
25-08-2015, 06:13 PM
I have the video...one of you PM me(Not all)....i forward via watsapp.....

milkyyway
25-08-2015, 07:21 PM
outdoor can be as short as 30sec :( cos too excited and want to quickly cum before police come. Also my girl will be more wet and horny...with her moan while rocking on top of me, i cannot hold long even with condom on (outdoor usually with condom cos dont want the mess)

but if indoor, can easily last more than 1 hour/shot, cos i can change position and slowly enjoy without worry. but sometime i may have difficulty to cum in bed because too used to the excitement in public, so usually will go raw :)

I have the problem too. I can last 30 min indoors with my ex angmoh gf. But barely 5 min when excited with my fling.

Justfuckmelah08
26-08-2015, 01:45 AM
Tried quite a number of places.. staircase (i think pretty common), cinema, condo/hotel swimming pool, in the car at lower seletar, handicap toilet at Esplanade and Suntec City, lift, club, and a few more which I can't recall. Think he most steamy one had to be the encounter at the club!

Got hooked up by some guy at the corner of the club where I was already getting tipsy (and horny) and there came my favourite song. So had a dance with him where he saw my overflowing boobs and got a damn hardon. Dragged me back to the same corner and we started frenching like nobody's else business. Next moment I know, he stuck his dick into me (went commando that night hehehe) and fucked me hard! Came all inside me and went back to dance with all his cum dripping~ that was 1 steamy night but after that no more liao :(

LeMoN
26-08-2015, 01:52 AM

Link provided by another bro :
Video here (http://sggirlsonly1.tumblr.com/post/127556175238/icemountain1979-voltz2323-wzwtumb)

ngbk2001
26-08-2015, 09:50 AM
Hi.. brothe wister out there. Please advice , Any specific location at Mac Ritchie can have outdoor sex?

andrewtong
27-08-2015, 05:03 PM
One of my one-night stands was in my car in a car park when I was working in KL. Was introduced to this Chinese-Indian mix girl (let's call her Alexia) who is a friend of a friend's wife over 20 years ago when I was in my early 20s. Met her first at a barbecue, then again a few times at small parties or what not. She was attractive (maybe 6.5/10) but slightly bigger size, slightly tanned, about 160cm tall with C-cups. One night, I bumped into her at Hard Rock - I was actually just leaving while she was coming in. She said she had just arrived and was supposed to meet with some friends so she asked me to wait while she tried to look for them.

After 10min, she came back out and said they were there and asked me to join them. I said ok so we went back in and had some drinks and some normal conversation. She was sitting beside me and every now and again, she would put her hand on my thigh when she asked me a question but apart from that, nothing major. I did start to notice her nice thick pouty lips as well as her decent sized tits though... After a couple of hours, I told Alexia that I'm heading off so she asked if she could catch a lift from me. I said sure and while we were in the car, we got to talking about all sorts of topics as this was the first real conversation I had with her. She said that she didn't have a bf for a while now cos all the guys she met were idiots. I told her that she was cute and she shouldn't worry about it. She said she thought I was cute too so I stole a glance in her direction as I was driving - she smiled back at me.

When we got to her place, she suddenly leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. I said, "wow I didn't expect that. That's nice!" She gave me 'that look' so I leaned toward her... and she turned her lips to mine so we kissed, then full on engaged in a tongue battle. I ventured my hand up to her tits and fondled them through the thin material of her flowery blouse. I felt the lace bra encasing her wonderful tits and groped and kneaded them. Her nipples quickly became turgid underneath her lacy bra and I flicked them with my thumbs, making her moan in pleasure. We must have Frenched outside her house for about 5-6 minutes before she said, "let's go somewhere else." I asked her where and she said that there was a club nearby which had a big car park. I knew where that was so I drove there as fast as possible, luckily not so fast since my big head was still taking precedence over my small head!

We got there in like 10min and all the time, her hands were groping my groin, massaging my hard cock through my jeans. It was fucking agony ... I was driving manual so my hands were not free to return the favour. Anyway, once I got there, I found as secluded a spot as I could, but there were still 3-4 cars about 6-8 meters away ... As soon as I had switched off my lights, we were raping each others mouths with our respective tongues. I aggressively groped her boobs with one hand while the other tried to lift up her knee-length skirt and soon exposed her white lacy panties.

Mine was a 2-door car, so no chance of us jumping in the back seat for some action ... so I racked my driver's seat back as far as possible and she jumped on top of me. Her legs were spread around my hips, her panty-clad pussy smack up against my cock which was still encased on my boxers and jeans. I racked my seat down to nearly flat and we played tongue-fu for a while. My hands went under her skirt and grabbed her ass, pulling her panties into her ass-crack. Then my fingers went underneath and, pulling the gusset away, felt for her pussy lips. I felt a moderate covering of pubic hair around her wet lips, then slowly slid my finger in to feel how wet and warm her pussy was.

By now, she was moaning into my mouth, and grinding her pussy onto my cock harder and harder. One of my hands left her pussy and went up inside her blouse, pulling her bra up over her tits. Grabbing it, I pulled that meat to my lips and wrapped my lips around her dark, hard nipple. She had quite big nipples and even larger areolas which I adore. I roughly licked, sucked, flicked and nibbled her nipples, making her moan louder and increasing the speed of her crotch-grinding. I whispered to her that I wanted to fuck her and she said ok. I told her that we need to go to the nearest 7-11 to buy some condoms but she said no need. "Just pull out when you're about to come." At that point in time, this phrase was music to my ears so as she scooted back a bit, I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled out my cock which stood at attention.

She placed her hands on my chest, lifted her hips up, and in the dim orange light of that car park, I saw her position her wet pussy lips above my cock ... and in one smooth motion, she sat down on it, engulfing my rock-hard rod to the hilt. I remember that we both moaned loudly in pleasure, and moaned even more as both of us started fucking each other hungrily, our pubic hair mashing against each other and mingling her fluids which were leaking out of her cunt. Even better, we had to stop twice as she noticed some people going to their cars to leave, and this only added to the excitement of us fucking in my car. In what seemed like five minutes, she came - and her shuddering body and small yelps of pleasure plus her vaginal walls clamping hard on my cock took me over the brink. I shot the first load in her and then pushed her off me, my cock spasming as strings of come erupted from my cock head onto her dress and my shirt. When I had finished, I took some tissues from the back and cleaned up as best as I could while she tumbled back onto the passenger seat.

"Oh my god that was amazing," she said. Well, I couldn't have put it any better! I then sent her home and while we did talk over the phone a couple of times after that, we didn't reconnect for more fun. I was worried she'd become too clingy so I also distanced myself.

Anyway, that was one of the few public fucks that I had ...

PlaySoBig
27-08-2015, 05:08 PM
Nice encounter bro :)

Superman2u
03-09-2015, 10:53 AM
Hi guys, I would like to share my experience. Usually I like to expose my gf in public area especially she is wearing shirt. Most of her skirt are quite short. Most of the time I will lift her skirt up without her knowledge in MRT or bus to let her zaogeng. Sometime there will be lucky guy that saw her panty and keep looking her skirt. I feel excited then doing that. Anyone has the same experience with me?:p

beefnoodle
03-09-2015, 11:19 AM
Hi guys, I would like to share my experience. Usually I like to expose my gf in public area especially she is wearing shirt. Most of her skirt are quite short. Most of the time I will lift her skirt up without her knowledge in MRT or bus to let her zaogeng. Sometime there will be lucky guy that saw her panty and keep looking her skirt. I feel excited then doing that. Anyone has the same experience with me?:p

She ever gone commando? :p

Superman2u
03-09-2015, 04:46 PM
She ever gone commando? :p

Seldom. She has commando before provided the skirt is not too short. She will wear panty if the skirt is short. I like to see she zaogeng her panty/upskirt to other guy.:p

Sometime she will open wide her leg while sitting but I am not sure she realise or not and those people sitting opposite her can see her panty clearly.:D

PrinceCharles
03-09-2015, 05:34 PM
Nice encounter bro :)

Agree sounds nice and fun

porpiah
03-09-2015, 06:31 PM
Seldom. She has commando before provided the skirt is not too short. She will wear panty if the skirt is short. I like to see she zaogeng her panty/upskirt to other guy.:p

Sometime she will open wide her leg while sitting but I am not sure she realise or not and those people sitting opposite her can see her panty clearly.:D

Please let us know which bus number :D

iMalePartner
03-09-2015, 09:16 PM
I did it in the park a few time. Won't recommend because a lot of peepers.

angkukueh
04-09-2015, 01:48 AM
Link provided by another bro :
Video here (http://sggirlsonly1.tumblr.com/post/127556175238/icemountain1979-voltz2323-wzwtumb)

aarrgh missed this...anywhere else to get this video?

Nomadics
04-09-2015, 02:32 AM
Please let us know which bus number :D

lol at that :D

Superman2u
04-09-2015, 08:00 AM
Sometimes we will take bus to jb from jurong east and the bus was very crowded and there were no seat for us. She hug me while standing and i huggung her also. While hudding i tried to lift up her skirt and those guy behind her can see her panty.
Anyway this coming end of Sept we will be going to sentosa for a stay. She will wear very sexy with a tight short dress which easily to zaogeng. Any bro can recommnde where to go and wat to go for her to zaogeng at sentosa? Pub/restaurant...:p

PrinceCharles
04-09-2015, 08:25 AM

Very true on this

fictionman
04-09-2015, 09:41 AM
Sometimes we will take bus to jb from jurong east and the bus was very crowded and there were no seat for us. She hug me while standing and i huggung her also. While hudding i tried to lift up her skirt and those guy behind her can see her panty.
Anyway this coming end of Sept we will be going to sentosa for a stay. She will wear very sexy with a tight short dress which easily to zaogeng. Any bro can recommnde where to go and wat to go for her to zaogeng at sentosa? Pub/restaurant...:p

Do tt in bus 160 later u guys rch JB kena whack & ur girl kena rape...Dun blame ppl but urself

conquest9
04-09-2015, 11:18 AM
Can't remember if I shared this before...

Have been given a blowjob while driving along the ECP at night.

Did the usual ECP Park and Hump... had to keep looking out for night cyclists lol....

monkey1
04-09-2015, 01:12 PM

They camouflaged and peep? :D

xiaoquan
05-09-2015, 12:31 AM
aarrgh missed this...anywhere else to get this video?

http://knnccbpkmk.tumblr.com/post/127805965921/beautifulamazingpeopleofsg-hdb-corridor-sg

https://www.pornsia.com/video/2801/staircase-sex

there u go

TwinX
05-09-2015, 05:39 AM
Both me and gf felt hungry about 3am just now so decided to go nearby mac to packet. She was in a singlet and shorts without bra. She was lazy to wear bra and I like her to go bra less.

There was only 1 queue at mac with 3-4 people in front. So gf took a seat near counter while waiting for me. She took out her hp to play while waiting... I didn't notice anything at first until I saw a guy waiting to collect his food keep staring at her. Then I realised the way she used her hp with her arms up on the table and leaning forward... can see her side boob and nipple. I didn't tell my gf. :p

The guy had a good look as the serving was slow and he was standing there for a few mins. Finally when I bought my food, went back to her and told her about her free show. She smiled sheepishly. Not sure if other customers saw.

We were feeling horny on the way back so ask her for a quickie. Look around and found a hdb void deck seat where we put our food down. After making sure no people around (although opposite blk can see), pull down her shorts and bonk her doggy. Lasted about 5-10 mins and quickly cum. The area was very exposed and if anyone walk pass sure can see us. :p

FatPartner
05-09-2015, 02:51 PM
Nice one, please share more adventures :)

iFarkCare
05-09-2015, 04:38 PM
TwinX has many outdoor adventures :D
keep it up bro

Superman2u
06-09-2015, 08:53 AM
Do tt in bus 160 later u guys rch JB kena whack & ur girl kena rape...Dun blame ppl but urself

Ok. I will be careful on that. Will kust do it in sg. Any couple have the similar experience wif me that lifted up your gf skirt or let her zaogeng to let other guy watching her panties?

donkeykong999
06-09-2015, 11:56 AM
Ok. I will be careful on that. Will kust do it in sg. Any couple have the similar experience wif me that lifted up your gf skirt or let her zaogeng to let other guy watching her panties?

Usually is zaogeng by accident, not intentional type :)

Allansim
07-09-2015, 01:47 PM
Hey guys tonight I wanna bring my colleague out.. Last week we sweet mount Faber car park and no car was there so we kiss and finger.

Tonight I want more and she ok to be naked but I'm thinking of any BTO car park near telok blagah. I'm afraid later in the cAr at sentosa, we naked and people come

lookingard76
07-09-2015, 02:08 PM
Hey guys tonight I wanna bring my colleague out.. Last week we sweet mount Faber car park and no car was there so we kiss and finger.

Tonight I want more and she ok to be naked but I'm thinking of any BTO car park near telok blagah. I'm afraid later in the cAr at sentosa, we naked and people come

teban gardens have new flats

scooby1
07-09-2015, 09:57 PM

Good job bro...

ah rat
08-09-2015, 04:15 PM
http://www.85porn.net/video/9183

GaoGanJohn
08-09-2015, 05:52 PM
http://www.85porn.net/video/9183

Nice video :D

OnOffPreggy
08-09-2015, 10:52 PM
teban gardens have new flats

Completed ones?

thrillseeker1
09-09-2015, 05:17 AM
Passed by the car park at the Hort park going down west coast road. got some police dunno if something happened or just monitoring the area. saw one empty pack condom

durian
09-09-2015, 12:59 PM
Bro
Try cable car. Both of you can go Naked and nobody can see. :D

iLeopard69
09-09-2015, 01:56 PM
Bro
Try cable car. Both of you can go Naked and nobody can see. :D

Cable car will shake and LHL come to the rescue :D

zhenghuaboys
09-09-2015, 02:34 PM
will be going to chinese garden today with gf :)) gf will be braless and wearing short skirt!!

zhenghuaboys
09-09-2015, 02:37 PM

yup bro i tried it before. even grabbing my gfs ass infront of ppl !

FarkPartner
09-09-2015, 02:42 PM
will be going to chinese garden today with gf :)) gf will be braless and wearing short skirt!!

What time will u be there? :)

iSawaDCup69
09-09-2015, 04:21 PM

Which part of Chinese garden? :D

belief
09-09-2015, 04:50 PM
My Wifey will be braless w/o panty on coming sat at East Side resort .

PrinceCharles
09-09-2015, 06:04 PM

Lucky you :o

pandancake
09-09-2015, 06:49 PM

Please be more specific leh :p

Pm me if you shy to say out hehe

handsomeburger
09-09-2015, 08:15 PM
i think one of my best experience is when me and my ex gf, who is a tudung wearing girl, were studying at temasek poly. she was accompanying her friend and i was just there to play a bit of flappy bird (it was the rage back then). 15 mins after settling in, she started playing footsie. i told her to stop because her friend might see it. she kept on playing and i asked her if she is horny, which she gave a cute nod. so i got hot and bothered too and played along. 10 mins later, when both of us were really horny, i grabbed her and dragged her to a handicapped toilet. once there, we made out like crazy, biting lips and fighting tongues. i pulled down her jeans to eat her pussy but she was so wet, it was actually kinda disgusting but no choice, have to eat and give her the orgasm. after she came, i pulled her to the floor and fucked her hard on the floor. it was so hot because it was our first time in a public area. she was moaning so loudly with every thrust and i fucked her like an animal too. in 3 minutes, i came and i let out such a primal roar, someone actually knocked on the door and asked whether everything is okay. her tudung was messed up and she scolded me for being too rough. i told her that she could have stopped it and she just smiled. those were the days..

belief
09-09-2015, 10:11 PM
check your pm

MakeYouBark
09-09-2015, 11:01 PM
Just attend the Workers Party rally at Bedok stadium with my SB. She was wearing a skirt but no panty as requested. After the rally, we went to a nearby park for a good fuck. Cheers.

Why don't post earlier? :p

HoracioSteadman
09-09-2015, 11:16 PM
i think one of my best experience is when me and my ex gf, who is a tudung wearing girl, were studying at temasek poly. she was accompanying her friend and i was just there to play a bit of flappy bird (it was the rage back then). 15 mins after settling in, she started playing footsie. i told her to stop because her friend might see it. she kept on playing and i asked her if she is horny, which she gave a cute nod. so i got hot and bothered too and played along. 10 mins later, when both of us were really horny, i grabbed her and dragged her to a handicapped toilet. once there, we made out like crazy, biting lips and fighting tongues. i pulled down her jeans to eat her pussy but she was so wet, it was actually kinda disgusting but no choice, have to eat and give her the orgasm. after she came, i pulled her to the floor and fucked her hard on the floor. it was so hot because it was our first time in a public area. she was moaning so loudly with every thrust and i fucked her like an animal too. in 3 minutes, i came and i let out such a primal roar, someone actually knocked on the door and asked whether everything is okay. her tudung was messed up and she scolded me for being too rough. i told her that she could have stopped it and she just smiled. those were the days..

Nice one dude!

belief
09-09-2015, 11:41 PM
check your pm for more.

pleasurehobby
10-09-2015, 12:59 AM
Were you there?

Nicely shaven ;)

blacktieparty
11-09-2015, 03:27 PM
Are we able to post pics from imgur?

pussysniped
11-09-2015, 04:12 PM
Was driving and gf came over from the passenger seat and pull down my shorts and started sucking me.

She was in a short denim skirt with no panties on (as usual) and i filped up her skirt to finger her while she BJ me.

Halfway through while driving pass this van, the chinese driver saw the action and he attempted to drive side by side. GF and I love the attention so allowed him to stay on. BJ and finger.

From his view, he can clearly see her skirt up and my hands in her pussy and her head coming up and down. :p drove beside us for some time before i sped the show away. :D

FishingPartner
11-09-2015, 04:58 PM
Late last note I saw a pair of teen at a pavilion doing it like rabbit. Use phone camera zoom but blur.

ah rat
11-09-2015, 05:03 PM
Late last note I saw a pair of teen at a pavilion doing it like rabbit. Use phone camera zoom but blur.

They dare to do outdoor u should go near to take :D

iNotStupid
11-09-2015, 05:55 PM

They looked like teens, but were not

Ask me how I know :)

darkhorse
11-09-2015, 07:41 PM

Where is this?

6Friendly9
12-09-2015, 11:46 AM
They looked like teens, but were not

Ask me how I know :)

==> dun need to ask lar... you're the labbit!!!!

iFarkCare
12-09-2015, 11:56 AM
==> dun need to ask lar... you're the labbit!!!!

How you know? :eek:

tongueworks
13-09-2015, 04:27 AM
anyone still out at this hr pls pm me.

hellosmackme
13-09-2015, 09:58 AM
"So How do you know?" ;)

Actually, thought it might have been us you encountered :D We were in a pavilion totally stripped naked and fucking. Quite a few passing vehicles went past a distance away.

So, which pavilion was it? ;) We don't mind watchers coming up close to us. (we do mind if you approach us with a camera filming though, so use some common sense)

Miss your pictures and all your posts! :o

nicefreak
13-09-2015, 10:28 AM
Got a one night rove with my fiancee last night outdoor around the north area. Drove to this place off the main road. She gave me a blowjob once we stopped the car and later proceeded to fuck her doggy style. How we do that? went outside the car and she lean forward to reveal her g-string cladded butt. Fucked her and cum into her mouth.
deed done and drove off. This place is quite lit-up but no one around.

ashburns77
13-09-2015, 11:39 AM
This reminded me of an encounter with my FB who became my gf now about a year ago. We are searching for a place to bonk and ended up driving toward Lim Chu Kang. For those who been there, there are many small lanes leading to inner sort of farm. We were driving around who our hands touching one another. Her top is off with my hands caressing her boobs while she is busy bj me...... Search stopped as I am in a moment of entering her. With much to consider, I stopped my car along a road which the main road is just 10m away. Didn't care so much and started to attack her once I stopped. Motorbikes kept riding around with the main road which my eyes are keeping a lookout. However the moment of joy has already bypassed and nothing seen to be more important than enjoying ourselves. I came out of the car with my Bermudas dropping halfway. I opened her door and signaled her to continue the bj. She was soaking wet below with her boobs hanging downward while doing her tongue art. After a while, I told her to lie down at her seat and started penetrated her. Her moaning was so loud under the lamppost and I could not endured anymore which I turned her over and commanded her to stepped down with her feet tip toe. Flipped her skirt and doggy her. With the in return of my sperm, I told her I was coming and she quickly bent over and suck every drop of my cum. The feeling is so good followed by a smoke. When we are driving out, there were a group of bikers just at the main road. Not too sure if they have seen out making out but the feeling was damn shiok......

MixGrill
13-09-2015, 01:45 PM
This reminded me of an encounter with my FB who became my gf now about a year ago. We are searching for a place to bonk and ended up driving toward Lim Chu Kang. For those who been there, there are many small lanes leading to inner sort of farm. We were driving around who our hands touching one another. Her top is off with my hands caressing her boobs while she is busy bj me...... Search stopped as I am in a moment of entering her. With much to consider, I stopped my car along a road which the main road is just 10m away. Didn't care so much and started to attack her once I stopped. Motorbikes kept riding around with the main road which my eyes are keeping a lookout. However the moment of joy has already bypassed and nothing seen to be more important than enjoying ourselves. I came out of the car with my Bermudas dropping halfway. I opened her door and signaled her to continue the bj. She was soaking wet below with her boobs hanging downward while doing her tongue art. After a while, I told her to lie down at her seat and started penetrated her. Her moaning was so loud under the lamppost and I could not endured anymore which I turned her over and commanded her to stepped down with her feet tip toe. Flipped her skirt and doggy her. With the in return of my sperm, I told her I was coming and she quickly bent over and suck every drop of my cum. The feeling is so good followed by a smoke. When we are driving out, there were a group of bikers just at the main road. Not too sure if they have seen out making out but the feeling was damn shiok......

Was it near the cemetery area?

NABOslut
13-09-2015, 05:12 PM
Was it near the cemetery area?

walao so eerie :D

ashburns77
13-09-2015, 06:40 PM
No, it's not anywhere near the cemetery. It's before the wide "aeroplane" road. Slightly further up after NTU.

6Friendly9
14-09-2015, 10:45 AM
No, it's not anywhere near the cemetery. It's before the wide "aeroplane" road. Slightly further up after NTU.

==> neo tiew area, yea? ;-)

ashburns77
14-09-2015, 12:45 PM
Ya, should be Jalan Kemala 2..... There should be more places in the west we should explore......

sam782003
18-09-2015, 09:24 AM
Hi all, had my fair share of outdoor sex. Just did a Milf last nite at jurong side. A deserted heavy veh carpark. But there's always a peeking Tom there who is topless. Will sneak up to your car n peek. Lol.

Anyway, I m here to trade.

I currently have 3 cts to trade. Pls note tat it's for trading only. I raba all these on first attempt n bonk one.

1. Milf, 39. Lives in JW area. Local. Separated with hubby but still stay together. She is working At JP. Non smoker n like to drink. Moody at times, so have to get her on a gd day. Know her fm a club n we rabb on dance floor. Not into clubbin n left shortly with her. F her in car n still in contact now. She is with a gp of ladies n all not bad. This gal is wild in sex n adventurous. Targeting her frenz now n she is up for grabs. 36D n a bit chubby. Know how to dress. Have her pic too for exchange.

2. Clementi milf. Darn big boobs. Pass this ctc to one bro who manage to raba her. Haven't up though but she gave him a bbbj in the car. Local. She is my Fb a few yrs bak.

3. 24 yrs old Syt fm Malaysia. Stay with younger bro here n can f at home. Darn slim but no boobs. At most a A+. Tight though. This one must Sian. Up on 2 attempt. Pretty.

I do exchange for wechat ctc too. quite a few recent conquest. Pm to talk.

My exchange policy; u desc your gal, stats, tell me how u know her n when u up her. Importantly, if u only provide hp, tell me how I intro. If we chat, then nick or mobile. N pls, dun just pass me a name n a mobile n expect me to pass u a ctc. I said many times, desc n tell me how to intro.

Lastly, I exchange only n happy bonking. exchange pts too. Up me n I return my humble 8 pts

sam782003
21-09-2015, 07:57 AM
Another 2 Milf for trade.... Just up only

1. Stay at lakeside area. PRC but in sg for 15 yrs. div with 2 kids. She is doing forex trading. Added her on wechat n we meet for a drink. This one need to talk intellectually. She is into smart guys n horny when high. F her in car n she torn my shirt. Gan. Then 2nd chance at her condo. Sent her bak n she pulled me into her condo. But have to f quietly as her kids slp next door. Darn shiok. She is free on most weekday n I reckon can f her at her place as her kids go schooling. Well maintained n not sagging. Nice boobs shape too for those who had Milf before. Quite a gem. N good looking.

2. Stay at east. Insurance agent. Know her fm pub last week n still in contact. Suddenly txt me n wanted drink again. End up drinking at her place n the rest is history. Same. Pretty, slim, B cup. In fact, her maid quite chio too. She heard her moans n give me a wink. Maybe can up her too. This one is buy one get one free. Lol.

These 2 r gems. Will only trade with Gd contacts. N bro who txt me Chubby gals, I will return chubby gal. Sorry. I will return favor with similar gal contacts. Recently, luck has been Gd n most hunting turns out well. I have 2 chubby Syt at the west for trade too. As they r chubby, they r quite accommodating. Sorry. Just being frank here n not being nasty. But they r quite nice gals

Again, my exchange policy applies. Thnx. Pls ... Only fast exchange n I trade. Not share. I think it's only fair as I have spent my time n money on fishing.

Keen to exchange pts too.

sam782003
21-09-2015, 08:04 AM
N to the bro who Send me a very chubby gal.... Pls. I prefer we be frank up front. Dun pass off her as someone slim with D cup pls. Met her n I almost wana run. But I did spent time with her n buy her a meal. When I was sending her home, her lost look... Kinda make me guilty. I can sense she wan more n she even hint by touching me. I had to reject her n I feel bad. While she is not ugly, n not one has the right to say another one is ugly, it's just no feel. I dun think I can f her when I m expecting a slim n pretty gal as u mentioned.

I won't mention your name but pls... Have some integrity.

Happy chionging. The Era has changed.

ChickenRun
21-09-2015, 11:55 AM
Now that this sub forum become a zap free zone, ppl just anyhow post, happy happy hijack threads and change topic. SMH.

iCuntfused69
21-09-2015, 01:27 PM
Now that this sub forum become a zap free zone, ppl just anyhow post, happy happy hijack threads and change topic. SMH.

What is SMH?

BlickBassy
21-09-2015, 05:26 PM
What is SMH?

Singapore Mental Hospital

GuWahZai
21-09-2015, 11:49 PM
Once during sec 4, me and my ex were on the bus. she used her jacket to cover her skirt while i rubbed away sensually at her clit.

She shivered like mad and was super wet. When we alighted I noticed the uncle which sat behind kept staring at us. I looked at him and cheekily sucked the fingers i used to rub my ex's pussy. Cannot forget the look on his face til this day :D:D

otamay
22-09-2015, 01:22 AM

Upz, good observations.

Jtjan
22-09-2015, 01:32 PM
I have got a PRC FB to trade.
She is mid 30s and quite slim with a tattoo across her bum so it is nice to see her ass with the tattoo when we doggie! She loves missionary though. She doesnt have huge boobs, big A or small B. She never given birth before so pussy is tight and she is easily wet.

She is not the typical PRC, she understands some english and is definitely the quiet shy demure kind. Not the usual talk loudly PRC.

Know her from wechat.
First time meet her, we had a drink then movies. Nothing happens so was sending her home when I try my luck. Held her hand, then arms around her waist. No rejection. So come goodbye kiss in the lift. A peck becomes french kiss and then continued kissing at the stairs outside her apartment. Caress her boobs and then asked I asked if I can go into her apartment. She say cannot as she sharing room. So I suggested we go hotel and she readily agreed.

Best of all, she is a kindergarten teacher. Haa...

Why I wanna trade? Tired of her. She is not so wild in bed. But the good thing is when I want it, I can text her and she will meet me almost immediately. No need to go anywhere, straight to hotel or in car. Straightforward

Jtjan
22-09-2015, 01:40 PM
More on this PRC since this thread is about Sex in Public

First time, we went Hotel 81.
2nd time, we fucked in the car at the ROM carpark.
Keep fearing there will be others around but I reassured her then proceeded to pull down her berms and did her doggie. In the end, she is scared but still went along and enjoyed it.

3rd time, we met at Orchard Central I pretend gotta go toilet and when she came out, I dragged her into the handicapped toilet. Again she protested but i pushed her head to my chest and dig her pussy. Next she was giving me the don't do it here look but her mouth is sucking my nipples. Flipped her over and doggie her in front of the mirror. Cum quickly and dress up to leave. Didnt care about whether she cum or not.

Nowadays she will sometimes suggest to fuck in car at her MSCP. She loves to do it multiple times but I only treat her as an outlet and once I am done, i lose interest.

iLick69
22-09-2015, 01:44 PM
Once during sec 4, me and my ex were on the bus. she used her jacket to cover her skirt while i rubbed away sensually at her clit.

She shivered like mad and was super wet. When we alighted I noticed the uncle which sat behind kept staring at us. I looked at him and cheekily sucked the fingers i used to rub my ex's pussy. Cannot forget the look on his face til this day :D:D

I can imagine his look :D

HatchetMen
22-09-2015, 02:20 PM
i lose interest.

Why if i may ask?

imodel
22-09-2015, 04:54 PM
Who wants to have a free ride with your partner?

Jtjan
22-09-2015, 07:38 PM
Why if i may ask?

Dunno. Just fuck-&-go mentality

thrillseeker1
23-09-2015, 07:18 AM

how he look like bro. hihi

Jtjan
23-09-2015, 04:34 PM
Hi bro,

See ready steam. I like multiple times. Can share with me? Would like to share her. Thanks bro.

Asking for free contact?

So are you sharing?

No free lunch.
What have you contributed to get the contact from me?
With your power & points, I thought you would know better.

You are a selfish person. You don't deserve it. You got it from wechat is also free lunch.

I may be selfish. But you are plain lazy.
Yes I fish from wechat. And the gal gave herself to me for free. Why should I give it to you for free?

Then why don't you go fish from wechat on your own?

Can't believe a aged SBF bro like u is so low.....

I cant believe some of the people here...

The above is my PM chat history with this SsHh guy.
Asking for free contact like I owe him a living.

Fishing is a game and it takes time.
Exchange is fine.
I can even give it out for free if he is my friend.
But a stranger PM me and says I should give out my FB's contact to him or else I am selfish?

Mr SsHh, if you are too lazy to fish...
Then go G-land and pay for your fucks. Cheapskate

Jtjan
23-09-2015, 05:29 PM
She's like a high class maid that I managed to fish out in the sea.. Not just a regular maid, she sometimes helps with the boss's administration work with some unknown law company.. Like a side line job..

Indon? Or Pinoy?
Huge boobs?

Good one bro

clapton
23-09-2015, 05:40 PM
I cant believe some of the people here...

The above is my PM chat history with this SsHh guy.
Asking for free contact like I owe him a living.

Fishing is a game and it takes time.
Exchange is fine.
I can even give it out for free if he is my friend.
But a stranger PM me and says I should give out my FB's contact to him or else I am selfish?

Mr SsHh, if you are too lazy to fish...
Then go G-land and pay for your fucks. Cheapskate

Bro... fish also need luck and skill lar..

I also go fish a lot but sad recent half year all empty hand... :mad:

Jtjan
23-09-2015, 05:43 PM
Bro... fish also need luck and skill lar..

I also go fish a lot but sad recent half year all empty hand... :mad:

Agreed. Which is why I find Mr SsHh a real cheapskate!
Dun wanna spend effort to fish... Just stick out his hand and ask for contact... Beggar?

zelc
25-09-2015, 11:24 AM
did my Viet FB in a condo showflat carpark.

The place was not well lit and i parked my car to have fun with her.

Not sure how long when suddenly a patrol car turned in and on their blinker lights. Lucky we are done and i quickly on my engine and sped off.

Think the patrol officers also know what is happening but probably too tired to stop us...

Heng max...

BMW69
25-09-2015, 06:03 PM
Too hazy for fucking in public areas now.

BigBreakfast
26-09-2015, 03:34 AM
Too hazy for fucking in public areas now.

The good thing is that can't be seen easily by peeping toms :D

hsdyan
28-09-2015, 03:37 PM
Before marriage, we frequent Bishan park & Bishan stadium car park for quickie.

After marriage, we tried office, handicap toilet and swimming pool.
I wanna try in our office gym soon!

iTioJiak69
28-09-2015, 09:14 PM
Before marriage, we frequent Bishan park & Bishan stadium car park for quickie.

After marriage, we tried office, handicap toilet and swimming pool.
I wanna try in our office gym soon!

Swimming pool so open can do meh? :D

Brother
28-09-2015, 11:04 PM

i try before... farking turn on! :D

DCosta19
29-09-2015, 02:27 AM
i try before... farking turn on! :D

In the day or night? :D

sony2002
29-09-2015, 11:42 AM

go to hotel with lesser people, and do early in the morning...but make sure no CCTV around.

can even wash up together in the changing room, and have round 2 inside

hsdyan
30-09-2015, 03:37 PM

Office building pool not very utilized. Somewhere in Ubi. Quite new building. You get the hint?

iTioJiak69
30-09-2015, 05:36 PM
go to hotel with lesser people, and do early in the morning...but make sure no CCTV around.

can even wash up together in the changing room, and have round 2 inside

Haha ic, thanks

iTioJiak69
30-09-2015, 05:38 PM
Office building pool not very utilized. Somewhere in Ubi. Quite new building. You get the hint?

Aiya, not familiar with Ubi area. Thanks anyway :)

ChenYaFa
30-09-2015, 06:07 PM
Ubi office have swimming pool? I wonder where?

singruncycle
30-09-2015, 07:28 PM
oral with a girl at bishan park. pity didn't go further than that

sulphur
01-10-2015, 07:22 PM

wow...seems like I know this building number 2. Small gym, small pool, couple of those suntan seats, 6 lifts in all lol.

Let me know if u want safe watchers. I can sit at the suntan seat and chill.

PowerNasi
01-10-2015, 11:43 PM
wow...seems like I know this building number 2. Small gym, small pool, couple of those suntan seats, 6 lifts in all lol.

haha you work in that building? :D

hsdyan
02-10-2015, 03:14 AM

Lol! Oops!

iBitch69
04-10-2015, 08:04 PM
Ubi office have swimming pool? I wonder where?

Should be quite a new building

helyhely3
05-10-2015, 06:06 AM
It is here?

Oxley Bixhub?

http://www.commercialguru.com.sg/listing/16455577/

iManure
05-10-2015, 04:11 PM
It is here?

Oxley Bixhub?

http://www.commercialguru.com.sg/listing/16455577/

Nice open pool for fucking :D

DevilTan4480
05-10-2015, 04:23 PM
Has anyone try the vacant blks 63 to 66 at Yung Kuang Road? Those blocks are currently vacant but under revamping. On weekdays day time there will be workers executing works but once night falls no one will be there. It will be a good place in the west for some naughty fun with your fb or gf. Recommend to go to the hghest floor 21st storey for a great view and windy environment.

sony2002
05-10-2015, 04:55 PM
Has anyone try the vacant blks 63 to 66 at Yung Kuang Road? Those blocks are currently vacant but under revamping. On weekdays day time there will be workers executing works but once night falls no one will be there. It will be a good place in the west for some naughty fun with your fb or gf. Recommend to go to the hghest floor 21st storey for a great view and windy environment.

vacant block is exciting, can do along corridor or stair case, but make sure nearby block can't see you, else difficult to run away if someone report police.

I ever brought my girl to a HDB block that just vacant for enbloc, happened to find an unlocked unit with mattress inside. It was hot, eerie and dusty...but my girl dun mind cos it was exciting. I even get a friend to help "see water", let him peep from outside while look out for danger.

however, such place can be dirty, smelly, and scary at night, some units may be "broken into" by someone else, so you may want to do some recce before that

PrinceCharles
05-10-2015, 05:55 PM
vacant block is exciting, can do along corridor or stair case, but make sure nearby block can't see you, else difficult to run away if someone report police.

You seem got lot of experience :D

devilboy11
05-10-2015, 06:45 PM
After drinking in a club with gf. We hop on a cab back home. She was very drunk n I French her n started caressing her 34d boobs. I even lift up her shirt n bra n lick her nipples. Think she too drunk n horny to resist me.
I could see that the cab driver keep loking in his rear mirror,I purposely lift up the shirt more to let him have a full view. Damm excited.

sony2002
06-10-2015, 12:55 PM
After drinking in a club with gf. We hop on a cab back home. She was very drunk n I French her n started caressing her 34d boobs. I even lift up her shirt n bra n lick her nipples. Think she too drunk n horny to resist me.
I could see that the cab driver keep loking in his rear mirror,I purposely lift up the shirt more to let him have a full view. Damm excited.

should ask the uncle drive u to a carpark for live firing session

desmond26
06-10-2015, 01:33 PM
but opposite will see live action.

Spector69
06-10-2015, 02:29 PM
It is risky to do it in the open with so many spy'ware'

Babarella
06-10-2015, 02:33 PM
I prefer to use the beach. Once I got onto this one secluded island with my stud and we were like fun,sun and sand. The problem is hygiene and there is no where to Wash, except a skinny dip into the sea to wash away the 'sand'.

Femalepartner
06-10-2015, 02:36 PM
Sister I did it with my Ray once in the car on a private road and I was totally wet. Good thing there are such things as WetOnes.

BlueFinTuna
06-10-2015, 02:40 PM
I brought a girl to a nearby park and when we head back to the main road there were lots of huge lorries parked by the road. I push her to the side of one and started fingering her. Got excited by her Moan and put down her panties and had sex standing inbetween the lorries.

HunnyCame888
06-10-2015, 02:43 PM
I banged an Indo maid in a secluded spot on the boardwalk of a mangrove swamp. Had to be quick because the bugs were targeting my ass.

FetPartner
06-10-2015, 02:48 PM
I brought my fling, an Indo Chinese from tAnjong Pinang to a breakwater and she did a lap dance but was cut short by a coast guard patrol boat.

FishingPartner
06-10-2015, 02:54 PM
I had a quicky in the wooded area on Mt Faber. Lots of ants and a bit distracting.

FishyPartner
06-10-2015, 02:57 PM
When my Vietnamese gf came a few year ago, I did it on a dark pathway by a park doggy style.

ExBro
06-10-2015, 03:12 PM
I prefer to use the beach. Once I got onto this one secluded island with my stud and we were like fun,sun and sand. The problem is hygiene and there is no where to Wash, except a skinny dip into the sea to wash away the 'sand'.

Beware of the cockroaches.. then like moist war holes / cervices... lol

FishPartner
06-10-2015, 03:20 PM
My experience recently was at a hub block stair case but need to be aware nowadays got cctv all over the places.

devilboy11
06-10-2015, 04:34 PM
should ask the uncle drive u to a carpark for live firing session

Haha. Only thinking of bringing her home fast fast. In the end fucking hot session back home,she came 3 times that night.

sjb1994
06-10-2015, 04:53 PM
Last weekend brought my fling to view her under construction condo in the North East area. Saw the opposite HDB block newly completed so decided to go up for a better view.
We were at the top floor staircase intermediate landing watching over the opposite construction team working. She was leaning against the half wall, pointing her perky ass in mini skirt, with bending one of her white slender leg up. Seeing the inviting pose, check clear no CCTV in stair well (don't want to be an actor for no reason later), I closed in, hugged her from behind and grinding my naughty little bro against the tender ass. Hand slip under her shirt, unbuckle her bra and start fondling the two little red grape. She tilt her head back and our tongue fight fiercely. After a while, my hand move down, go under her mini skirt, push aside her G and start rubbing her sexy lips. By no time she was all wet, moaning softly and saying "Enter me! I want you to fill me now!"
Hearing that, I definitely oblige. Move back a step, unzip myself and drop my pants and boxer to my knee, pull her closer, flip up her mini skirt, expose her perky butt, drop her G, position my tools from behind and enter her doggy. With her fully lubricated pussy, one push was all the way to the end. I pump furiously from behind, bring her to cloud nine. Soon, we are near the edge. She give out a loud moan, her pussy muscle cramp hard on my little bro and a warm gush on it. I continue few more hard stroke, pull out, she turn around, squat down and just in time to welcome my hot cum with her wide open mouth.

It was 2pm in the afternoon, the concrete pouring process still on going, I doubt the workers can see us but the tower crane operator may :D

JiByeAss
06-10-2015, 05:14 PM
Last weekend brought my fling to view her under construction condo in the North East area. Saw the opposite HDB block newly completed so decided to go up for a better view.
We were at the top floor staircase intermediate landing watching over the opposite construction team working. She was leaning against the half wall, pointing her perky ass in mini skirt, with bending one of her white slender leg up. Seeing the inviting pose, check clear no CCTV in stair well (don't want to be an actor for no reason later), I closed in, hugged her from behind and grinding my naughty little bro against the tender ass. Hand slip under her shirt, unbuckle her bra and start fondling the two little red grape. She tilt her head back and our tongue fight fiercely. After a while, my hand move down, go under her mini skirt, push aside her G and start rubbing her sexy lips. By no time she was all wet, moaning softly and saying "Enter me! I want you to fill me now!"
Hearing that, I definitely oblige. Move back a step, unzip myself and drop my pants and boxer to my knee, pull her closer, flip up her mini skirt, expose her perky butt, drop her G, position my tools from behind and enter her doggy. With her fully lubricated pussy, one push was all the way to the end. I pump furiously from behind, bring her to cloud nine. Soon, we are near the edge. She give out a loud moan, her pussy muscle cramp hard on my little bro and a warm gush on it. I continue few more hard stroke, pull out, she turn around, squat down and just in time to welcome my hot cum with her wide open mouth.

It was 2pm in the afternoon, the concrete pouring process still on going, I doubt the workers can see us but the tower crane operator may :D

Cannot see lah, because of the haze :D

JohnWuSeh
07-10-2015, 01:32 AM
I did it in the sea against the wave with a myriad of sea creatures Swimming about us

zhangwuji
07-10-2015, 01:35 AM
I lead a 20 yr old to an abandon shed and doggy her in the standing position.

tikogoh
07-10-2015, 03:35 AM
I brought my fling, an Indo Chinese from tAnjong Pinang to a breakwater and she did a lap dance but was cut short by a coast guard patrol boat.

I bet the coast guard want to beo as well :D

Reminds me of a scuba diving trip I went. Coast guard stopped the boat and asked some questions. One of the younger guards was eyeing this hot milf that was with us.

TreeTrunks
07-10-2015, 06:20 AM
I did it in the sea against the wave with a myriad of sea creatures Swimming about us

:eek: :eek: :D

loner4ever
07-10-2015, 10:37 PM
wow, the best part is how do u even get your partner to do all this stuff with you??? :eek::eek::confused:

Miyuyu
17-10-2015, 11:58 PM
I was in the west 2 mornings ago, had a date with my bf to go somewhere, the place was great for picnics and relaxing. We walked quite a distant and found a quiet/isolated picnic area with no one around. Bf started being naughty while walking towards the picnic area, i could tell because he was smacking my butt and grabbing my boobs. He pushed my tank top up, unclasped my bra, took it out and keeping it in my bag. He sucked and licked my nips while unbuttoning my jeans and pulled it down along with my thongs while we were at the picnic area. He pushed me forward into doggy position, fucked me hard with his manhood and cum into my pussy. It was probably the quickest and exciting morning fuck i had so far ^^

makeITbark
18-10-2015, 03:05 AM
I was in the west 2 mornings ago, had a date with my bf to go somewhere, the place was great for picnics and relaxing. We walked quite a distant and found a quiet/isolated picnic area with no one around. Bf started being naughty while walking towards the picnic area, i could tell because he was smacking my butt and grabbing my boobs. He pushed my tank top up, unclasped my bra, took it out and keeping it in my bag. He sucked and licked my nips while unbuttoning my jeans and pulled it down along with my thongs while we were at the picnic area. He pushed me forward into doggy position, fucked me hard with his manhood and cum into my pussy. It was probably the quickest and exciting morning fuck i had so far ^^

In the bright sunlight? :)

Rickey
18-10-2015, 08:11 AM
I was in the west 2 mornings ago, had a date with my bf to go somewhere, the place was great for picnics and relaxing...while we were at the picnic area. He pushed me forward into doggy position, fucked me hard with his manhood and cum into my pussy. It was probably the quickest and exciting morning fuck i had so far ^^
Thank you very much to tis dearest babe Miyuyu...for coming out now & then to share wif us the various kinky & enjoyable sexcapades & sexperiences she had wif her dear bf ! :)...This one like the other previous ones never fails to turn us on & cause us guys raging hardons ! :D...keep it up, sweetie & keep us updated if there are more ! ;)

ah rat
18-10-2015, 10:44 AM

Sis I was there :p :D

6Friendly9
19-10-2015, 12:58 PM

==> sexciting, isn't it? :D

Miyuyu
19-10-2015, 01:06 PM
In the bright sunlight?

Yes hahaaa it was in the morning.

Thank you very much to tis dearest babe Miyuyu...for coming out now & then to share wif us the various kinky & enjoyable sexcapades & sexperiences she had wif her dear bf ! :)...This one like the other previous ones never fails to turn us on & cause us guys raging hardons ! :D...keep it up, sweetie & keep us updated if there are more !

You know i will update you!

Sis I was there :p

Awwww didnt see you!

==> sexciting, isn't it?

Very!! haahaha and it was hot~~

sulphur
19-10-2015, 01:14 PM
haha you work in that building? :D

Haha yup. Rarely go up though. Well to be honest if you are those that are excited over being watched but still needs to feel safe let me know, that is if you decided on your own trust level.

I think overall only once in like 1yr I go up Mostly in the afternoon to show my friends or clients the place.

dreamer326
19-10-2015, 04:04 PM
Last few weeks, i bought my colleague to mount faber after work, the weather still bad there but i insist to go, it's around 6:40pm when we reached there. After parked my car, went to the peak to have better viewer, walked around and took some photos with her, see no other around and feeling naughty, brought her to a corner and kissing with her, then i pull down my zip and ask her oral for me, she was shock because she never expect that and it's public area, but end up she still willing to do for me. damn shiok... after few minutes saw some people coming so i stopped her.. damn tourist group ruining my day.. then we walked away to the mural area, saw no one was following us and no CCTV then i started to kiss her again for few minute then she continue to blow me.. i felt so exciting but still not so comfort in that area, i suggested we back to the car..

once we get in the car, i straight away took off my pant and she blend over to suck my dick.. while she blowing, a couple walking toward our direction but i was too exciting and didn't wanna stop this enjoyment so i didn't stop her, the couple walked passed my car and get into the car infront of us and drove away, luckily they didn't notice.. then 2nd car came to park, just in case the driver may see us so i i told her, and then she sitting up but keep stroke my dick while i put my right hand into her cloth from her collar to touch her soft boob.. after the car parked and walked away, she continues... i can felt that she really wanna make me cum.. but i was trying hard to hold it longer... after a while, those tourists walking back to the bus that was parked few lot in front of mine, (she notice people coming because those chinese tour always talk loudly, laugh loudly) so she prepare to sit up again but i ask her to continue, told her i feel more excited if people nearby, so she seems understand and even blow harder and making more sucking sound while tourist walking passby us (they walked in the sidewalk across the road), from side mirror i saw few young ladies tourist already cross the road and will passing by my car, so i window down a bit and moan louder, (one is encouragement for my colleague and second i wish those ladies can notice too)... it was so excited.. i holding her head while she sucks and the same time staring and those ladies from the mirror.. when they passed by.. i think the last girl of the 4 ladies noticed and she turned her head to take a look, that gave me more excitement so i holding her head higher to let her know someone is sucking my dick.. she turned at least 4~5 times before reaching the bus.. end up i cum in my colleague's mouth, she swallow it. but i still feeling horny.. so i ask her continue to stroke until i really to cum 2nd time, i pull her head down to suck and cim again... that was the most exciting bj i had so far..

iCuntfused69
19-10-2015, 08:07 PM
Last few weeks, i bought my colleague to mount faber after work, the weather still bad there but i insist to go, it's around 6:40pm when we reached there. After parked my car, went to the peak to have better viewer, walked around and took some photos with her, see no other around and feeling naughty, brought her to a corner and kissing with her, then i pull down my zip and ask her oral for me, she was shock because she never expect that and it's public area, but end up she still willing to do for me. damn shiok... after few minutes saw some people coming so i stopped her.. damn tourist group ruining my day.. then we walked away to the mural area, saw no one was following us and no CCTV then i started to kiss her again for few minute then she continue to blow me.. i felt so exciting but still not so comfort in that area, i suggested we back to the car..

once we get in the car, i straight away took off my pant and she blend over to suck my dick.. while she blowing, a couple walking toward our direction but i was too exciting and didn't wanna stop this enjoyment so i didn't stop her, the couple walked passed my car and get into the car infront of us and drove away, luckily they didn't notice.. then 2nd car came to park, just in case the driver may see us so i i told her, and then she sitting up but keep stroke my dick while i put my right hand into her cloth from her collar to touch her soft boob.. after the car parked and walked away, she continues... i can felt that she really wanna make me cum.. but i was trying hard to hold it longer... after a while, those tourists walking back to the bus that was parked few lot in front of mine, (she notice people coming because those chinese tour always talk loudly, laugh loudly) so she prepare to sit up again but i ask her to continue, told her i feel more excited if people nearby, so she seems understand and even blow harder and making more sucking sound while tourist walking passby us (they walked in the sidewalk across the road), from side mirror i saw few young ladies tourist already cross the road and will passing by my car, so i window down a bit and moan louder, (one is encouragement for my colleague and second i wish those ladies can notice too)... it was so excited.. i holding her head while she sucks and the same time staring and those ladies from the mirror.. when they passed by.. i think the last girl of the 4 ladies noticed and she turned her head to take a look, that gave me more excitement so i holding her head higher to let her know someone is sucking my dick.. she turned at least 4~5 times before reaching the bus.. end up i cum in my colleague's mouth, she swallow it. but i still feeling horny.. so i ask her continue to stroke until i really to cum 2nd time, i pull her head down to suck and cim again... that was the most exciting bj i had so far..

Nice one bro .... thumbs up :)

unsung80
19-10-2015, 09:06 PM
It was my first time fucking inside a car during the haze period in early morning with my gf of one month. Didn't expect her to be so wild and was willing to go all the way out to have fun with me. Lots of blowjob from her and i even fuck her mouth to see her saliva drools out and still continues to give me deep throat.

ShaTinSlitch
19-10-2015, 11:59 PM

Good to see you back with more encounter :)

oreomaker
22-10-2015, 03:29 AM
just back from mandai with a young lady from wechat.
huge d cup boobs. stripped her half naked and hj me in the car.
all this when i just met her 1 hour ago.
any bros can advise which hosting sites is good to share pics? :o

ah rat
22-10-2015, 06:46 AM

Bro, try using www.uploadhouse.com/

Summerhillt
22-10-2015, 10:18 AM
just back from mandai with a young lady from wechat.
huge d cup boobs. stripped her half naked and hj me in the car.

Wow brother! Local SG girl? Mandai damn ulu sia. Tinypic can host pics sharing

oreomaker
23-10-2015, 12:34 AM
Bro, try using www.uploadhouse.com/
Thanks bro. Here you go.
Local 21 years old a bit chubby but was a cheap trill. :D

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21674/2167423480312eddc67b118697dcca178917ff3a.jpg

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21674/21674224d5179dd11fb6a27551352deabf638e8f.jpg

FookingPartner
23-10-2015, 02:34 AM
Thanks for sharing pics :)

ah rat
23-10-2015, 06:33 AM
Thanks bro. Here you go.
Local 21 years old a bit chubby but was a cheap trill. :D

Bro,any pussy pixs :p

oreomaker
23-10-2015, 09:23 AM
Bro,any pussy pixs :p
Access not granted yet :p