PDA

View Full Version : Fucking in the public area

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

plsbcool
20-02-2016, 07:58 PM
So I go stalk this Ixxxx S profile via era website and she's a milf looking lol.:D

Notefive
21-02-2016, 02:01 AM
I put my both hands on her hips and held her very close to me. She tried to use her hands to push the distance away but I quickly pulled her back. With her face directly in front of me, I told herstraight in her face not to play games any more. If she wanted my business then she should give some goodie. She looked at me in the eyes and pondered for a good few seconds. She said "ok if u sign the lease, ill give in to you but no sex. Upin hearing this, I upped the game by declaring if she is on menses, then no sex but if she lied, I would want twice. She again looked panic and I told her this time I give her a "discount", admit that she lied and I would not fuck her. She quickly did and apologised but of course I lied to her.haha

I told her I do not like to deal with liars and she repeatedly apologised and said she would make it up to me if I genuinely sign. I asked her like how she would compensate me, she called me "darling, if u help me I will help u back.". She held my hand and we walked to her handbag where she took out a file filled with documents. She led me to the pantry area where theres a built in cabinet with table and washing basin, and opened up the file for me to sign. Seizing the opportunity, I hugged her tight from behind and smell her wonderful neck filled with strong Chanel perfume. She did not resist my hugging but did rush me to sign.

Notefive
21-02-2016, 05:16 AM
I told her I do not like to deal with liars and she repeatedly apologised and said she would make it up to me if I genuinely sign. I asked her like how she would compensate me, she called me "darling, if u help me I will help u back.". She held my hand and we walked to her handbag where she took out a file filled with documents. She led me to the pantry area where theres a built in cabinet with table and washing basin, and opened up the file for me to sign. Seizing the opportunity, I hugged her tight from behind and smell her wonderful neck filled with strong Chanel perfume. She did not resist my hugging but did rush me to sign.

I started to grind my front against her ass while hugging her very tightly unless my cock grew. I was sure she felt my cock against her ass outside her pants as she closed her eyes for a few seconds,seemingly enjoying it. But she returned to reality and urged me to sign again, this time I challenged her what perks do I hv if I sign; my lips was constantly kissing her neck n my cock grew to itsmaximum while I continued to grind. She replied sexily 'whatever'. She passed the pen to me but my both hands were busy hugging her waist tightly. I took the pen from her and placed it down before I told her if she let me stripped her naked then I would sign. She pleaded me to sign first then she consider my request. I said NO, I want to see her body before I commit to the lease. She tried to remove my hands from her waist as she told me she was feeling uncomfortable with my hardened cock kept rubbing against her ass. I let go of my hands and turned her around to face me. I asked ' so how? Deal?' She looked at me with her cfm look and pondered for a few seconds before replying ' ok deal but u must sign immediately after I stripped'. I "agreed" and thought to myself "ho sei liao".

shinco
21-02-2016, 11:17 AM
Please update soon bro :)

oddeye82
21-02-2016, 01:44 PM
So I go stalk this Ixxxx S profile via era website and she's a milf looking lol.:D

Care to PM me the name? Curious to see how she looks..

tans0282
21-02-2016, 01:49 PM
I started to grind my front against her ass while hugging her very tightly unless my cock grew. I was sure she felt my cock against her ass outside her pants as she closed her eyes for a few seconds,seemingly enjoying it. But she returned to reality and urged me to sign again, this time I challenged her what perks do I hv if I sign; my lips was constantly kissing her neck n my cock grew to itsmaximum while I continued to grind. She replied sexily 'whatever'. She passed the pen to me but my both hands were busy hugging her waist tightly. I took the pen from her and placed it down before I told her if she let me stripped her naked then I would sign. She pleaded me to sign first then she consider my request. I said NO, I want to see her body before I commit to the lease. She tried to remove my hands from her waist as she told me she was feeling uncomfortable with my hardened cock kept rubbing against her ass. I let go of my hands and turned her around to face me. I asked ' so how? Deal?' She looked at me with her cfm look and pondered for a few seconds before replying ' ok deal but u must sign immediately after I stripped'. I "agreed" and thought to myself "ho sei liao".

nice nice! what happen next?

xtreme9pyro
21-02-2016, 01:58 PM
I**** s huh? I think she gt the cfm.look might go for viewing later.do update if u up her

Is that her surname or first name ?:D

Notefive
21-02-2016, 02:19 PM

I told her I prefer to strip her instead and she hesitated. I said to her if she wanted the deal she got to obey to my instructions. She nodded and I started the job. Removing her jacket in a second, I saw the shape of a pair of ample boobs beneath her blouse and black bra. Could not tahan and squeezed those boobs. She pushed my hands away trying to act innocent. I like. Just when I started to unbutton her blouse, I stopped at the top button. She looked puzzled and thought it was over but my hand went to her cb area and caressed her cb outside her pants. Again she pushed it away. I told her to go into the toilet which is just beside the pantry area. She obeyed and I followed behind.

captainofthewin
21-02-2016, 03:48 PM
i think i found her through some googling.. v chio looking.. wish can fuck her also :P

plsbcool
21-02-2016, 07:10 PM
Care to PM me the name? Curious to see how she looks..

Ok i can give u guys more hints but please up my pts because I'm new here. First you need to google and find female names, like Ixxxx maybe stands for IrenX. Then after u got the name go Era, search for the agent list under the commercial and insert her name. It will show u a list and there u go!:D

Suarez79
21-02-2016, 07:33 PM
Ok i can give u guys more hints but please up my pts because I'm new here. First you need to google and find female names, like Ixxxx maybe stands for IrenX. Then after u got the name go Era, search for the agent list under the commercial and insert her name. It will show u a list and there u go!:D

Hahaa thanks :D

charlene84
21-02-2016, 08:33 PM
Note5 isnt she from jakarta?

charlene84
21-02-2016, 08:39 PM
Isnt she from Jakarta?

insomia
21-02-2016, 11:53 PM
Propnex M. Lee better:D:D

sandibaby
22-02-2016, 12:12 AM
Hi there, not so new but new here as I finally decided to make an account to contribute my share here:p. Quite alot of public area experience, but shall share 1-2 first...
Recently HJ my bf while he was driving me to meet my mum, fucking exciting and kinda scared as buses and lorries drove past us. Not our first time doing it, but since its day time, I bet everyone can easily see us. Luckily din get caught and helped him cum after 20+ minutes :p.
Another time was when we had outdoor sex together nearby a mosque, super scared cause like some holy place, but was too horny and, fuck at the back seats. Did it raw and it was damn good and different from when using a condom! hehe.

Notefive
22-02-2016, 03:06 PM
I told her I prefer to strip her instead and she hesitated. I said to her if she wanted the deal she got to obey to my instructions. She nodded and I started the job. Removing her jacket in a second, I saw the shape of a pair of ample boobs beneath her blouse and black bra. Could not tahan and squeezed those boobs. She pushed my hands away trying to act innocent. I like. Just when I started to unbutton her blouse, I stopped at the top button. She looked puzzled and thought it was over but my hand went to her cb area and caressed her cb outside her pants. Again she pushed it away. I told her to go into the toilet which is just beside the pantry area. She obeyed and I followed behind.

Inside the small washroom, the sight of thay guy fucking her at the same position we were standing played into my mind. She looked at me asking me what I was thinking and I told her what I saw. She looked shocked when she heard that but just smiled. I made small talk about her ass which I saw was very fair and she flirted with me by protruding her ass and pointed at me. I slapped her ass hard and she let out a short pain. I turned her to face the wall and instructed her to place her both hands on the wall which she did. Put my hands around her waist area and moved to the centre where I
Unhooked her pants and unzipped her. I bent forward to slowly remove her pants down and slowly her very fair butt cheek and a super bright lime green gstring appeared before me. Yummy.

dreamer326
22-02-2016, 05:24 PM
continue pls..

acidicavex
22-02-2016, 07:15 PM
Remind me of someone I use to know.... when I ask her to remove her bra n panties in the car. She would wind down the window hang it flying like a flag than wind up the window n hold her bra n panties let it fly.........than she will proceed to do some kinky stuff hahaha.Hi there, not so new but new here as I finally decided to make an account to contribute my share here:p. Quite alot of public area experience, but shall share 1-2 first...
Recently HJ my bf while he was driving me to meet my mum, fucking exciting and kinda scared as buses and lorries drove past us. Not our first time doing it, but since its day time, I bet everyone can easily see us. Luckily din get caught and helped him cum after 20+ minutes :p.
Another time was when we had outdoor sex together nearby a mosque, super scared cause like some holy place, but was too horny and, fuck at the back seats. Did it raw and it was damn good and different from when using a condom! hehe.

zl1983
22-02-2016, 07:57 PM
Remind me of someone I use to know.... when I ask her to remove her bra n panties in the car. She would wind down the window hang it flying like a flag than wind up the window n hold her bra n panties let it fly.........than she will proceed to do some kinky stuff hahaha.

to let every1 see e beautiful sight? lolx kinky indeed.

otamay
23-02-2016, 01:14 AM

Very thoughtful of her to think such a way of announcing to the whole world that she is performing.

SWINGER888
23-02-2016, 07:17 AM

bro up yr points alr.. :)

cheers

plsbcool
23-02-2016, 11:51 AM
bro up yr points alr.. :)

cheers

Thank you and appreciate for those who up my pts. I find that she look like a prc to me or is she from local?

naan1974
23-02-2016, 12:51 PM
Remind me of someone I use to know.... when I ask her to remove her bra n panties in the car. She would wind down the window hang it flying like a flag than wind up the window n hold her bra n panties let it fly.........than she will proceed to do some kinky stuff hahaha.

i once saw a car with a hand sticking out waving a bra at lornie road.
it was after midnight.

acidicavex
23-02-2016, 12:53 PM

Yah bro crazy n kinky as hell.... well good thing doesn't last that the sad part......

acidicavex
23-02-2016, 12:54 PM
i once saw a car with a hand sticking out waving a bra at lornie road.
it was after midnight.

Bro midnight CFM not me most probably unless upper P there might be hahahha

Notefive
25-02-2016, 05:36 PM
Inside the small washroom, the sight of thay guy fucking her at the same position we were standing played into my mind. She looked at me asking me what I was thinking and I told her what I saw. She looked shocked when she heard that but just smiled. I made small talk about her ass which I saw was very fair and she flirted with me by protruding her ass and pointed at me. I slapped her ass hard and she let out a short pain. I turned her to face the wall and instructed her to place her both hands on the wall which she did. Put my hands around her waist area and moved to the centre where I
Unhooked her pants and unzipped her. I bent forward to slowly remove her pants down and slowly her very fair butt cheek and a super bright lime green gstring appeared before me. Yummy.

She turned her head around to steal a look at me and asked me her gstring sexy anot. I told her to face the wall and continued my action. Took off her pants and lime green gstring and flung it out to the pantry area. Now her bare ass was facing me like a delicious tao sa bao. Took my time to slowly grope her ass and followed by kissing on her butt cheek, causing her to shiver, this time she did not turn around. I noticed from below she closed her eyes to enjoy. Then I noticed she has a small mole near her ass crack area..felt so sexy.

shinco
25-02-2016, 05:52 PM
She turned her head around to steal a look at me and asked me her gstring sexy anot. I told her to face the wall and continued my action. Took off her pants and lime green gstring and flung it out to the pantry area. Now her bare ass was facing me like a delicious tao sa bao. Took my time to slowly grope her ass and followed by kissing on her butt cheek, causing her to shiver, this time she did not turn around. I noticed from below she closed her eyes to enjoy. Then I noticed she has a small mole near her ass crack area..felt so sexy.

Please continue :)

Notefive
25-02-2016, 07:32 PM

Began kissing her mole near her ass crack and that led her to be slightly high as her legs were shifting here and there non stop. Opened up her ass crack to have a good look at her kar chng kang and that aroused me a lot. My cock immediately got erected and my hand went to her cb. It was all wet. I didnt care anymore as I stood up and unzipped my own pants, pulled out my hardened cock and inserted into her wet cb. She had a shock and saw what I did but did not stop me. Indtead she started moaning but too bad I came very fast after fucking her in standing doggie position. Fuck.

charlene84
25-02-2016, 10:23 PM
You did her raw?

Sn0wLe0pards
26-02-2016, 11:14 PM
You did her raw?

Probably, no mention of cap

LoveBoobies
27-02-2016, 03:54 AM
Began kissing her mole near her ass crack and that led her to be slightly high as her legs were shifting here and there non stop. Opened up her ass crack to have a good look at her kar chng kang and that aroused me a lot. My cock immediately got erected and my hand went to her cb. It was all wet. I didnt care anymore as I stood up and unzipped my own pants, pulled out my hardened cock and inserted into her wet cb. She had a shock and saw what I did but did not stop me. Indtead she started moaning but too bad I came very fast after fucking her in standing doggie position. Fuck.

Bro shld bite the mole lor. Btw out of curiosity, the mole got hair?

hfs84
27-02-2016, 01:43 PM
The first time I help my bf bj is in the handicap toilet. After watching movie, he drag me to the toilet and ask me to give him a bj. That was the first time I did my first bj. Kind of exciting.

hfs84
27-02-2016, 01:45 PM
Hi there, not so new but new here as I finally decided to make an account to contribute my share here:p. Quite alot of public area experience, but shall share 1-2 first...

Yea. Doing raw is damn good. My bf and I we never use condom. Always do raw.

chiku
27-02-2016, 02:17 PM
You did her raw? Raw is War.

Notefive
27-02-2016, 04:21 PM
Bro shld bite the mole lor. Btw out of curiosity, the mole got hair?

Haha no hair

pussylover22
27-02-2016, 05:26 PM
This reminds me of my ex.. It was our first time meeting each other.. We sat at roof garden in punggol.. It was arnd 8pm to 9pm like that.. Talk2 den kiss her and my hands start to become sotong and finger her.. And she pull my pants down give me bj and CIM.. Those were the days punggol...

pussylover22
27-02-2016, 05:30 PM
Reminds me of my ex.. That day was our first time meeting each other.. We sat on a rooftop garden in punggol.. We chit chat awhile and my hands starts to become sotong.. I finger her and she gave me a bj and CIM... Those were the days punggol was a new estate...😁😁

pussysniped
27-02-2016, 05:35 PM
got high with gf and drove around our carpark with her giving me a bj. stopped beside many bros and taxi uncles for them to peep in without her noticing. haha fking shiok that feeling. she was wearing a tight crop top and short pencil skirt but ended up revealing her lace white bra and thongs while sucking.

any bros from last night here? :D

pussylover22
27-02-2016, 05:38 PM
got high with gf and drove around our carpark with her giving me a bj. stopped beside many bros and taxi uncles for them to peep in without her noticing. haha fking shiok that feeling. she was wearing a tight crop top and short pencil skirt but ended up revealing her lace white bra and thongs while sucking.

Wish i was there... Lol...

pussylover22
27-02-2016, 05:40 PM
Wish i was there..

HaNui
27-02-2016, 07:51 PM

Next time let us know in advance ok? :p

pussylover22
27-02-2016, 10:30 PM
Wish i was there man...

TwinX
28-02-2016, 02:51 AM
During valentine day at night brought gf to Kent ridge park. Gf was in a tight dress and bareback.... not wearing bra. There were a few couples there and didn't manage to find a good seat at first. Finally decide to find any place that don't have people.... no seats never mind. So we stand and hanky panky... kissing and touching her. Very quickly roll up her tight dress and pull down her panty... expose her butt and pussy and started fingering her pussy. Wanted to play with her breasts but the only way is to completely remove her dress and she find it too risky. She did squat down to give me a bj.

Finally bonk her in standing position by lifting her 1 leg up. Not easy as she was in high heels. Meantime I keep trying to roll up her dress to expose her breasts. Finally she gave in.... removed her dress completely! :D Cum within minutes. Not 100% sure if other couples saw us but there was 1 couple that keep looking at us when we walked past them. :p

BondageKing89
28-02-2016, 03:45 AM
Picked up my gf from work at about 8pm on Friday (26/2/2016) somewhere at CBD area. Got into heated arguement cause I was late. Parked at central boulevard area to talk things out. After a while , she forgave me. Couldn't get my eyes off her tits cause she's wearing Low cut singlet and push up (lucky boss). Lol. Decided to French kiss in the car and my hands were all over her. Can sense she was horny but her breathing. So I told her to strip her top while I drive her home to AMK. Amazingly she agreed. All along CTE she was playing with her boobs and stroking my dick from outside. Decided to take the longer route so I exit AMK ave 5. I think she was so horny that she took off her jeans and grab her vibrator in her bag (yes. She carried it everywhere cause I told her too. Who knows might need it ) and started playing with it. By now , she's completely naked in the car sitting up right playing with her toy. So instead of turning in amk , I turn into Hougang area. Just to take a very long route. She doesn't seem to care. Drive all the way to IMH Where there's many empty carparks. Purposely drove slowly on the left hand side all the way to IMH. Once we reach , I strip naked (bottom) and let her blow me. Trust me, she has the most amazing tongue ever. After while , I open the back boot and there we are doggy style at the back of the trunk with her fully naked and me half naked. Came within mins due to the excitement and left the carpark immediately. I think she wasn't satisfied so she continued playing her toy all the way till u reach her house MSCP. All along I'm not sure if anyone saw but at the MSCP, I'm sure I saw this guy looking into my car and his eyes wide open cause my gf was totally naked in the front seat. When I pass him , I look at the side mirror , he is still looking at my car. Lol. Went all the way to the top storey and had another fast round before we call it a day . Reached home and texted gf asking if there is a next time of the same thing . And her reply , and I quote her exact words "make me horny and I'll be your slave. I will do whatever u Want me to" . So guys , if u see a girl playing with a vibrator fully naked , chances are , that's us. Lol.

TedCruze
28-02-2016, 03:51 AM
..... So guys , if u see a girl playing with a vibrator fully naked , chances are , that's us. Lol.

I'll be on the lookout from now on :D

greddy88
28-02-2016, 10:03 AM
Haha no hair

U came inside her?
She's very hiong or ignorant.. Earlier guy came and u too.. Wow....;)

Notefive
29-02-2016, 05:37 PM
U came inside her?
She's very hiong or ignorant.. Earlier guy came and u too.. Wow....;)

I shot outside

Notefive
29-02-2016, 05:41 PM

I turned her around and removed her blouse and bra. She look stunned and asked me what i was doing. I looked at her nice breasts and began sucking her dark nipples. She couldnt take it when I laid my tongue on her nipples as she grabbed my hair very tightly while started to moan, from soft to loud.

greddy88
01-03-2016, 10:44 AM
I shot outside

Maybe next time try the old wolf method, first shot inside, the rest outside :D

Notefive
01-03-2016, 01:49 PM
Maybe next time try the old wolf method, first shot inside, the rest outside :D

Better play safe bro.haha

Notefive
01-03-2016, 01:55 PM
I turned her around and removed her blouse and bra. She look stunned and asked me what i was doing. I looked at her nice breasts and began sucking her dark nipples. She couldnt take it when I laid my tongue on her nipples as she grabbed my hair very tightly while started to moan, from soft to loud.

She tilt her head backwards and pulled my hair damn hard.I didnt stop sucking and licking those nipples and she constantly told me to stop cos she couldnt take it anymore. K siao lo, her facial expression betrayed her as she gave me the most cfm look on earth. Couldnt tahan anymore, i fucked her in sitting position on the toilet bowl and she humped me furiously. This time i was able to tahan long. She took the iniative to french me and i tell u, its really a fierce tongue fight, full of passion from her as if her husband or bf never give her.

sony2002
01-03-2016, 03:13 PM
She tilt her head backwards and pulled my hair damn hard.I didnt stop sucking and licking those nipples and she constantly told me to stop cos she couldnt take it anymore. K siao lo, her facial expression betrayed her as she gave me the most cfm look on earth. Couldnt tahan anymore, i fucked her in sitting position on the toilet bowl and she humped me furiously. This time i was able to tahan long. She took the iniative to french me and i tell u, its really a fierce tongue fight, full of passion from her as if her husband or bf never give her.

nice one, i wouldn't be so daring if it was me...now i just interested to know if you sign the lease agreement in the end :D

oeioei
02-03-2016, 01:12 AM
nice one, i wouldn't be so daring if it was me...now i just interested to know if you sign the lease agreement in the end :D

I strongly believe Notefive didn't sign. Incentives given still need to sign meh? Just run!!! :D

5StarGeneral
02-03-2016, 02:09 AM
I strongly believe Notefive didn't sign. Incentives given still need to sign meh? Just run!!! :D

Probably become FB liao :D

hanky_panky
02-03-2016, 08:46 AM
bros who like to do outdoor especially HDB staircase......:D:D

http://www.moretify.com/2016/03/%E4%B8%80%E5%AF%B9%E6%96%B0%E5%8A%A0%E5%9D%A1%E6%8 3%85%E4%BE%A3%E5%9C%A8hdb%E6%A5%BC%E6%A2%AF%E5%8F% A3%E7%9B%B4%E6%8E%A5%E4%B8%8A%E6%BC%94%E6%98%A5%E5 %AE%AB%E7%A7%80%EF%BC%81%E4%B8%8D%E6%80%95/

Notefive
02-03-2016, 04:51 PM

Haha no i did not

Notefive
02-03-2016, 04:57 PM

Yeah fuck already just go off

clapton
03-03-2016, 11:16 AM
Yeah fuck already just go off

Wor bro how u do this? can share share so can learn for future use, haha

pussysniped
05-03-2016, 09:52 PM
playing some outdoor fun with da girl again tonight. will drive around neighbourhood cp and see if any lucky bros get to catch my girl giving me bj and us fuck^^

:p

GermanSausage49
05-03-2016, 10:11 PM
playing some outdoor fun with da girl again tonight. will drive around neighbourhood cp and see if any lucky bros get to catch my girl giving me bj and us fuck^^

:p

Which area? Drop some hints please :p

pussysniped
06-03-2016, 03:10 PM
UPDATE FROM LAST NIGHT.

As usual girl and i got a little tipsy and she blew me under the void deck when suddenly a guy came out from nowhere and saw the action but he just calmly walked away. LOL.

then we drove to bishan park cp and all the while, she is naked for all passing cars to see. such a teaser. fucked in the carpark with her on all fours in the car while im butt naked outside dogging her. I came when I realised there are two girls behind me walking to their car AND a uncle who was in a lorry parked right behind us. lol didnt even saw him there at all. He had the best of views.

naked123
06-03-2016, 03:37 PM
i stay opposite bishan park sia.

didnt know got such things

pussysniped
06-03-2016, 03:44 PM

well now you do bro. maybe you will bump into us one day

JapSpitz
06-03-2016, 07:13 PM
UPDATE FROM LAST NIGHT.

As usual girl and i got a little tipsy and she blew me under the void deck when suddenly a guy came out from nowhere and saw the action but he just calmly walked away. LOL.

then we drove to bishan park cp and all the while, she is naked for all passing cars to see. such a teaser. fucked in the carpark with her on all fours in the car while im butt naked outside dogging her. I came when I realised there are two girls behind me walking to their car AND a uncle who was in a lorry parked right behind us. lol didnt even saw him there at all. He had the best of views.

Interesting adventure .... I'll drop by there when I'm free, hope to bump into you :)

Krones
06-03-2016, 07:25 PM

You should go recce lah, maybe can get lucky :D

Notefive
07-03-2016, 01:09 AM

She moaned out very loud as if letting go of her stress while she jumped up and down on my thighs with my erected cock in n out of her pussy. An instance when she was coming, she shouted vulgarities while moaning half way. What a different person she turned into. Her loud AHHHH moan when she came was so loud i believe anyone outside could hear her easily. My turn to come and I let her sit on the toilet bowl while i shot onto her breasts. We rested for a while before she prompt me to sign again. I agreed and walked out to pantry area where i grabbed a pen and went back in. I signed on her breasts, pubic hair area and then her ass, leaving her
Confused. I told her i have signed! Haha and i wore my clothes and left.

angkukueh
07-03-2016, 03:55 AM
well now you do bro. maybe you will bump into us one day

i stay near there too! which part of bishan park, the side with pond or without? hope to bump into you guys soon

G0ngXiG0ngXi
07-03-2016, 08:16 AM
She moaned out very loud as if letting go of her stress while she jumped up and down on my thighs with my erected cock in n out of her pussy. An instance when she was coming, she shouted vulgarities while moaning half way. What a different person she turned into. Her loud AHHHH moan when she came was so loud i believe anyone outside could hear her easily. My turn to come and I let her sit on the toilet bowl while i shot onto her breasts. We rested for a while before she prompt me to sign again. I agreed and walked out to pantry area where i grabbed a pen and went back in. I signed on her breasts, pubic hair area and then her ass, leaving her
Confused. I told her i have signed! Haha and i wore my clothes and left.

Well, you kept you promise and signed :D

kuasimi
08-03-2016, 02:42 AM
https://scontent-sin1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/12821512_2196672623806788_1146663353031961616_n.jp g?oh=6a3db426e4842000f9be95097037c0b8&oe=5750533D

https://www.facebook.com/allsgstuff/photos/a.1993158977491488.1073741828.1993145654159487/2196672623806788/?type=3&theater

<Reader Contribution>

Big brother is watching over you. Do you feel warm fuzzy & safe?

Tiggeress
08-03-2016, 07:58 AM
https://scontent-sin1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/12821512_2196672623806788_1146663353031961616_n.jp g?oh=6a3db426e4842000f9be95097037c0b8&oe=5750533D

https://www.facebook.com/allsgstuff/photos/a.1993158977491488.1073741828.1993145654159487/2196672623806788/?type=3&theater

<Reader Contribution>

Big brother is watching over you. Do you feel warm fuzzy & safe?

But some people enjoy being watched leh :D

charlene84
08-03-2016, 11:47 AM
What was irenes reaction when you left?

11_Frog
09-03-2016, 02:14 AM
Wow wow wow, breaking news breaking news :

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/former-trs-editor-ai/2583306.html :D:D

Pround Members of the Anti (TOSC) The Online Saboteur Club

kuasimi
09-03-2016, 03:08 AM
But some people enjoy being watched leh :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLEpquI4hZw

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpAh2CzhwkhxFj589r41uNQ

ComplainKing
09-03-2016, 09:53 AM
You guys posted in the wrong thread . :)

cutiebabee
09-03-2016, 04:04 PM
Maybe RC member hope to spy on some action :D

Andre40
10-03-2016, 10:21 PM
I used to take my FB to the lowest level of my office carpark usually after 01:00 for a quick one. This place was always very deserted and I also parked behind a large pillar to partly obscure the view. We were always on the lookout for uncoming cars. One evening while I was doggying her, she all of a sudden stiffened and we realise that a young girl around 10 was staring at us from a distance. The next moment her mom came out, turned her head away and quickly lead her away. Where in hell they came from that time of the night astonished us. I was shit scared that it was somebody who worked in the same building and was scared that she may complain to the building management. Luckily nothing had happened. In future we were much more alert.

Galatica
11-03-2016, 04:27 AM

LOL, maybe :D

kepodang
12-03-2016, 07:50 AM
Any of bros or sis frequent the carpark at ibp? Seems there will be couple of cars parked in a 'suspicious' manner. Always see them if work late. Too bad area can be quite darm to see any action. Heh..

Sexcapader
12-03-2016, 08:33 AM
Any of bros or sis frequent the carpark at ibp?

Where is ibp?

ADT007
12-03-2016, 06:42 PM
Where is ibp?

International Business Park at Jurong East.
Which building you referring to ???

FrancoisYeap
12-03-2016, 08:41 PM
Any of bros or sis frequent the carpark at ibp? Seems there will be couple of cars parked in a 'suspicious' manner. Always see them if work late. Too bad area can be quite darm to see any action. Heh..

Which car park you referring? Season or visitors?

Galakoteh
13-03-2016, 01:32 AM

Hahahahaa maybe lor

kepodang
13-03-2016, 07:49 AM
International Business Park at Jurong East.
Which building you referring to ???

Not building lah.. The carpark.. Two open air carparks by the AYE..

kepodang
13-03-2016, 07:50 AM
Which car park you referring? Season or visitors?

The open air car parks got both season n visitors le..

Camomile
13-03-2016, 08:48 AM
Hahahahaa maybe lor

I also think so :D

Sexcapadist
13-03-2016, 06:04 PM

bro u usually go there?

WarChild888
15-03-2016, 05:37 PM
once every weekly, my wife BBBJ-ing me in our car along CTE... CIM follows..too good to describe

webb_chiam
16-03-2016, 07:30 AM
i and my ex-gf use to make out at our office staircase 1-4 time a day :D

KarenMok
16-03-2016, 10:22 AM
i and my ex-gf use to make out at our office staircase 1-4 time a day :D

4 times? so energetic :p

Camomule
16-03-2016, 10:25 AM
Hahahahaa maybe lor

I think so too :D

kepodang
16-03-2016, 11:05 PM
bro u usually go there?

Worked around there.. So thats y if working late nights can see those cars.. Pretty secluded..

Notefive
16-03-2016, 11:24 PM
Last night had a pleasant surprise at Peoples Park Centre 3rd floor when I was about to go to the toilet at the corner after I done with massage there. As it was already late 9+pm. all the shops leading to the toilet were already closed.

I was walking towards the toilet before I heard a woman moaning. As I walk closer to the toilet,the moans got louder. After I reached the toilet, I was surprised to see an Indian couple fucking on the table where the jagar will usually charge 20 cents. what the fuck, they so daring. When they saw me. the indian gal just wear back her pants while the indian guy stared at me as i walked into the toilet. After I came outr of the toilet they pretended that nothing had happened and played with their handphone. I didnt wana stay to hear them but im sure they would have their round two later..

Really daring!

Hugobiker
17-03-2016, 12:33 AM
Really very daring

desmond26
17-03-2016, 09:01 AM
sure not... hahaha :D

diputs1269
17-03-2016, 04:29 PM
I think they too horny or maybe transactions in progress

TwinX
20-03-2016, 02:59 AM
It was at night and my gf and I wanted a smoke so went out to the cooridor to smoke. She was in a boxer and a spaghetti top.... no bra or panty. Was feeling horny and asked gf to give me a hj. When I was about to cum gf said she want... meaning she was horny and want me to bonk her. It wasn't safe at the cooridor as it was still early so we went to the stairs. I sat on the stairs and gf wasted no time and removed her boxer and got on top of me. Both of us were very horny and I removed her top and suck her breasts while she bounce up and down. It was very fast.... within 1-2 mins I cum. Gf stand up to let me cum and suddenly let out a "ahhhh" sound.

We were too engrossed and horny... her guy neighbour was actually sitting on the top of the stairs and we didn't notice. Gf was fully naked facing him when she saw him looking down. She faster turned around and wear her clothes. I cum all over my boxer because of her "ah".

Quite paiseh. :p

desmond26
20-03-2016, 09:49 AM
can i join and watch:D

kumsimi
20-03-2016, 10:49 AM
It was at night and my gf and I wanted a smoke so went out to the cooridor to smoke. She was in a boxer and a spaghetti top.... no bra or panty. Was feeling horny and asked gf to give me a hj. When I was about to cum gf said she want... meaning she was horny and want me to bonk her. It wasn't safe at the cooridor as it was still early so we went to the stairs. I sat on the stairs and gf wasted no time and removed her boxer and got on top of me. Both of us were very horny and I removed her top and suck her breasts while she bounce up and down. It was very fast.... within 1-2 mins I cum. Gf stand up to let me cum and suddenly let out a "ahhhh" sound.

We were too engrossed and horny... her guy neighbour was actually sitting on the top of the stairs and we didn't notice. Gf was fully naked facing him when she saw him looking down. She faster turned around and wear her clothes. I cum all over my boxer because of her "ah".

Quite paiseh. :p

Ur neighbour lucky guy. Lol

Camomule
20-03-2016, 10:52 AM
can i join and watch:D

I buy popcorn + coke, and we watch together? :D

blackhawk
24-03-2016, 05:02 PM
Anyone got any good place at night to intro? I have tried heavy veh parking, the usually mandai rd trac 7, etc. Looking for more exciting fun. haha

blackhawk
24-03-2016, 05:03 PM
Any exciting places to recommend? I have tried heavy veh car parks, usual mandai rd track 7, etc. Need some exciting place tonight. haha

wickedw
24-03-2016, 11:18 PM
Bro note5 will you get her the Era agent Ixxxx Sxxx to appear braless or pantyless in the next viewing?

ms_74
25-03-2016, 01:43 PM
more stories please...:D

nihaoma
26-03-2016, 02:48 AM
Few years back while I was at at this big company for internship and I knew this girl whom is same age as me just joined the company. We went into relationship with a month and she gave me her first.

Her sex drive is so high that she want to do about 3 times during weekend when she stay over. There is one time we were thinking about doing it in the office. So pretend to OT and usually everyone leaves on the dot so after 15mins when everyone left we did it on my supervisor table. It was so excited that I cum without 3 minutes on the table. Not sure the smell is there in the morning when my supervisor reach office. LOL

We rest for awhile and did second round on the meeting table. She was the most horny gf I ever met.

I changed job and was working at this shop office. During weekends when Im working alone, she would come and visit me. While I was working, she starts to unzip me and stroke my dick making me horny. We did it every time she comes.

Totallyuseless
26-03-2016, 11:56 AM
Any exciting places to recommend? I have tried heavy veh car parks, usual mandai rd track 7, etc. Need some exciting place tonight. haha

In front of police station???
Me passing by nia :D

wifefetish
26-03-2016, 11:40 PM
U can try the new HDB BTO at punggol way. Asked my wife to walked around totally naked from 1st to the highest at night. it is damn damn shiok while u know there surely nobody living.

wifefetish
26-03-2016, 11:41 PM

U can try the new HDB BTO at punggol way. Asked my wife to walked around totally naked from 1st to the highest at night. it is damn damn shiok while u know there surely nobody living.

desmond26
27-03-2016, 12:03 AM
can go in meh?

StefanieSun
27-03-2016, 01:53 AM

The BTO is lighted or in darkness?

Ulsterman
27-03-2016, 06:44 AM

Best wife you have.

sony2002
27-03-2016, 03:09 PM

depends on what time, there may be bangala wander around, talking on the phone at some corners

there was once we were doing at the top floor of MSCP. It was a newly completed BTO so I thought no one will be around late at night (11pm), but end up giving free show to a few bangala wander around

blackma
27-03-2016, 08:03 PM
Hi guys ,, found a new place at Bukit Timah ,, with a big empty field where you can park your car in the middle of the field .. You can see all direction which mean you will know if someone is approaching you ..

I was there last Friday night .. We did it outside the car naked .. So exciting !!

sirrusstar
27-03-2016, 09:54 PM
Hi guys ,, found a new place at Bukit Timah ,, with a big empty field where you can park your car in the middle of the field .. You can see all direction which mean you will know if someone is approaching you ..

I was there last Friday night .. We did it outside the car naked .. So exciting !!

You very daring . :p

sony2002
28-03-2016, 02:35 PM

some time the safest place is also the most dangerous place.

There was once i bashed into a grass field, parked in the middle of it. Was doing my girl naked outside car, and saw a police car bashed into the field too!!

luckily my girl was wearing a tube + skirt, so she managed to quickly put it on before police came near.

the police told me that they found it weird to have a car parked middle of the field, so they came in to investigate. I insisted that i was just chatting with my girl, but becos my cock shrink, i was so worried that my condom will drop out of my bermudas in front of them.

hugs
28-03-2016, 02:48 PM
IMHO, there should always be plenty of locations for such activities. Those are memories of growing pain(or joy). Keep majorities of roads, parks and HDB flats safe and clean, but keep some locations for healthy sexual activities. It helps with bonding among bf and gf. Those who participate in outdoor activities together, stay longer together:)

Unholy
28-03-2016, 04:01 PM
Just to share, the most daring place i did was in the car, just parked in an open space car park, during day time. IMHO, people seldom look into cars when they walk pass or so. Unless your car is those super cars or what lah.

LydiaSum
28-03-2016, 06:51 PM
Just to share, the most daring place i did was in the car, just parked in an open space car park, during day time. IMHO, people seldom look into cars when they walk pass or so. Unless your car is those super cars or what lah.

You install car curtains? if not very easily seen

StartDevours
28-03-2016, 07:05 PM

So sexciting!!!! :D

jolinhong90
28-03-2016, 08:58 PM

I agree with you on this. Tried with bf during lunch before and also a colleague before I was attached. The open carpark infront of Kallang Leisure Park, seldom there will be people walking past if you park in the middle. :p

blackhawk
28-03-2016, 10:32 PM
wa u all so zai!

blackhawk
28-03-2016, 10:39 PM
Actually I stump onto someone last week at one of the big reservoir. Wanted to go toilet pee after walk walk with gf, end up when I was at the door of the toilet, I saw a guy siting on the toilet bench inside, naked and condom still on.

It was only around 1am I think. so much fun huhhh. haha
:D
At the same reservoir, a young couple venture into the wilderness, into the forested area / where there is no more street lamp. Makes me wonder what were they up to. :D

sno0k3r
28-03-2016, 10:40 PM
the best sex ever in side the car back seat !

niel
28-03-2016, 11:32 PM
This sounds frightening than kinky Loh. Just a guy alone on the bench????

Actually I stump onto someone last week at one of the big reservoir. Wanted to go toilet pee after walk walk with gf, end up when I was at the door of the toilet, I saw a guy siting on the toilet bench inside, naked and condom still on.

At the same reservoir, a young couple venture into the wilderness, into the forested area / where there is no more street lamp. Makes me wonder what were they up to. :D

darkhorse
28-03-2016, 11:52 PM

I am probably the couple that walked into the forested area, many many years back. Used to walk my gf to the forested area at macritchie reservoir to the fitness area just a stone's throw into the forested area. (It's on the right hand side of the track). I leave you guys to fantasize what kind of 'fitness activities' we were engaging in at that area in the middle of the night. Those were the days! Just a hint: the inclined sit up platform was the best with its bars and handle grips!

Pinky007
29-03-2016, 03:40 AM

Yah i did this before. Just be prepared if anyone passby

sony2002
29-03-2016, 01:07 PM
I am probably the couple that walked into the forested area, many many years back. Used to walk my gf to the forested area at macritchie reservoir to the fitness area just a stone's throw into the forested area. (It's on the right hand side of the track). I leave you guys to fantasize what kind of 'fitness activities' we were engaging in at that area in the middle of the night. Those were the days! Just a hint: the inclined sit up platform was the best with its bars and handle grips!

go further in and there is a hut next to water, even darker there....ever did my girl naked and halfway someone jogged passed us. It was the most exciting place because i will try to cum as quick as possible.

after which, we will start to walk back and then have 2nd round at the fitness corner.

btw, there are some tombs in macritchie, so don't bonk at wrong place

Yani
29-03-2016, 05:02 PM
go further in and there is a hut next to water, even darker there....ever did my girl naked and halfway someone jogged passed us. It was the most exciting place because i will try to cum as quick as possible.

after which, we will start to walk back and then have 2nd round at the fitness corner.

No insect there?

blackhawk
29-03-2016, 07:40 PM
This sounds frightening than kinky Loh. Just a guy alone on the bench????

Ya, actually while waiting for my girl to finish up in female toilet, I hear a female voice coming from the male side. soooo. its not that scary la.:cool:

haha. the young couple were really young! If any tell me the girl is 18, I would really believe!:eek:

blackhawk
29-03-2016, 07:41 PM
Any other area to play arh? Friday coming soon people!:D:D

CrashDumby
29-03-2016, 07:50 PM

I guess it must very thrilling to do it totally naked :)

bonbong88
29-03-2016, 08:25 PM
Sometimes I drive past the bukit batok nature park, night time 10pm still got cars parked there. Could there be something there? haha

CrashDumby
29-03-2016, 09:08 PM
Sometimes I drive past the bukit batok nature park, night time 10pm still got cars parked there. Could there be something there? haha

Could be .... have you gone into the park to check? :)

6Friendly9
29-03-2016, 10:05 PM
I agree with you on this. Tried with bf during lunch before and also a colleague before I was attached. The open carpark infront of Kallang Leisure Park, seldom there will be people walking past if you park in the middle. :p

==> agree.... :D

SherenTang
29-03-2016, 10:51 PM

The car won't shake meh? :D

SullenCrush
29-03-2016, 10:59 PM

I thought all the tombs are cleared :eek:

RussianKGB
30-03-2016, 12:50 AM
The car won't shake meh? :D

That will be too obvious :)

ms_74
31-03-2016, 02:02 PM
nice stories....

cabayasi
31-03-2016, 05:29 PM
Bro, there is a problem with nowadays new car, fitted with day light LED. Some is always on and no switches to switch it off. Attracting attention

MagicFingers
01-04-2016, 04:15 PM
I’ve always loved the thrill of outdoor sex / hanky panky. Then again, I do like walking around at home naked when nobody else is around, and sleeping naked too. Just feels better.

Anyway, had this GF who was a little conservative, but managed to turn her around a bit. I would grope her boobs on the bus when we’re seated together, or run my hand up and down her thighs and even touch her at her pussy area through her panties (if she’s wearing a skirt) or through her pants / shorts.

By the time we get to her place, usually she’s more than a little revved up, so instead of stopping the lift at her floor, I’ll push for the top floor, and go to the staircase beside, then hug her and kiss all her sensitive zones, and grind against her.

Had to be slow the first time, guided her hand to rub me outside my shorts, then unzip, rub my cock over my underwear, but a lot of hesitation from her to take my little bro out, so I did it myself, and got her to stroke me.

Very shiok to feel the wind at the top floor, and my girl stroking me from in front, staring out at her neighbours. Soon, tak boleh tahan, and told her to hurry up, so she picked up speed, stroking me and aiming me at the corner of the wall. I played with her boobs over her top, and kissed her, then shot my entire load at the wall.

After that, it became a semi regular thing. So, if you see some stains on the wall at the top floor staircase landing, might be mine. Haha, I feel proud of that.

scooby1
02-04-2016, 07:35 AM
Bro .. it time to up the stake.. maybe getting a watcher to watch you both live in action... at least 1 more pair of eye to keep a look out for neighbours

sony2002
02-04-2016, 02:43 PM
Bro, there is a problem with nowadays new car, fitted with day light LED. Some is always on and no switches to switch it off. Attracting attention

haha, you are right...last time i use a towel to cover all the LED lights on dashboard...but day time running light will be difficult. may be need to install a bypass switch

vpkum
02-04-2016, 03:38 PM
I have tried a couples of places ... park (many times), carpark beside Kranji dam, MSCP. The most exciting is swimming in east coast

bonbong88
02-04-2016, 08:59 PM
Could be .... have you gone into the park to check? :)

Maybe I should drive past bukit batok nature park later to take a peek :P

Horace
03-04-2016, 12:58 AM
I have tried a couples of places ... park (many times), carpark beside Kranji dam, MSCP. The most exciting is swimming in east coast

There is a dam at kranji :confused:

sabokings
03-04-2016, 02:26 AM
Maybe I should drive past bukit batok nature park later to take a peek :P

though this place is quiet, its is scary sia :(

03-04-2016, 03:13 PM
i had tried many places from new bto mscp, new bto staircase, heavy veh carpark... running out of ideas and seeking new exciting places...any ideas plsss?

lightningcobra
03-04-2016, 04:58 PM

Why don't you go there find out ? :)

CaptainCave
04-04-2016, 04:38 AM
though this place is quiet, its is scary sia :(

Yup very dark at night and eerie

cabayasi
04-04-2016, 09:38 AM

At the deepest part of Kranji/Sg Kadut toward Lim Chu Kang, right next to the Sg Buluh reserve

Unholy
04-04-2016, 11:34 AM
You install car curtains? if not very easily seen

Never install. But people usually won't bother to see into the cars they walk pass.

MagicFingers
04-04-2016, 12:05 PM
Never install. But people usually won't bother to see into the cars they walk pass.

Yeah, agreed.. Need to know where to park also.

Usually I'll park beside the boxed up lorry (in open car park).. Once, I reversed in (so front facing out), left side is the larger boxed lorry, right side is van, and behind is a hedge. Only direction people can come towards me is from the front. And is past midnight, so should be quite safe, right?

Suay suay the boxed lorry driver came to drive off. He saw my girl sucking me off (after fucking), just shaked head, got into his lorry and drove off. My girl didn't see him, but got a shock when the lorry suddenly moved off. Haha... But she still helped me to finish up...

I really love outdoor sex, so, I did my best to do it outdoors, though, not all the girls were as enthusiastic about it..

jnj29
05-04-2016, 02:16 AM
Yeah, agreed.. Need to know where to park also.

Usually I'll park beside the boxed up lorry (in open car park).. Once, I reversed in (so front facing out), left side is the larger boxed lorry, right side is van, and behind is a hedge. Only direction people can come towards me is from the front. And is past midnight, so should be quite safe, right?

Suay suay the boxed lorry driver came to drive off. He saw my girl sucking me off (after fucking), just shaked head, got into his lorry and drove off. My girl didn't see him, but got a shock when the lorry suddenly moved off. Haha... But she still helped me to finish up...

I really love outdoor sex, so, I did my best to do it outdoors, though, not all the girls were as enthusiastic about it..

I was once there past midnight, the place was so dark with no lights and so quiet. I was fucking my fb in the car halfway and out of sudden we saw 2 policemen shining touch light into the cars & lorry 1 by 1. We were shocked, quickly stop wear everything, just nice everything was worn they shine into my car and we just pretending to chit chat in the car. They just walk off continue to shine into others vehicles. Totally no mood already.

otamay
05-04-2016, 06:37 AM
I was once there past midnight, the place was so dark with no lights and so quiet. I was fucking my fb in the car halfway and out of sudden we saw 2 policemen shining touch light into the cars & lorry 1 by 1i. We were shocked, quickly stop wear everything, just nice everything was worn they shine into my car and we just pretending to chit chat in the car. They just walk off continue to shine into others vehicles. Totally no mood already.

So peeping during their course of work, how nice.

cume2me
05-04-2016, 10:58 AM

You are lucky he never take picture of you . :)

sony2002
05-04-2016, 01:34 PM

i wont install curtain too, because i want to be able to see my surrounding....not worry about peeper but more worried about police!

freddyspider
07-04-2016, 08:09 AM
Had dinner with someone from okc last night. Met for first time and picked her near her wkplc on lavender. Drove to kallang mall but found nothing nice to eat. She say got craving for old town nasi lemak and i suggested east coast. Drove to east coast. Food so so nut koneksteam when she takes off cardigan. White blouse with black lacy bra. After dinner she suggested going to Dempsey for drinks. I said ok but drove to famous EC carpark and suggest we chat for a while. She okayed and soon we talk about sex. Started kising her and ended with her giving a bj. Gonna try getting full f... Tomorrow.

hey guys, anyone tried to fuck in the public area? any adventurer here and how's the feeling? i know why guys keen to see girls in skirt so that they can fuck them anywhere at anytime.

tuyp
07-04-2016, 10:35 AM
Hi,

So this happened in KL last week (i'm Malaysian). Met with a FB that i never met for some time. It was around 6 in the evening. I knew of a carpark that not many people park there so we met there. My car was tinted so cant really see unless you're pretty close. We had passionate kisses and i played with her breast, eraser like nipples. But she's on her period so i cant proceed further.

But i was getting so hard and removed my zip to show her what she's missed. We didnt have much time so she stroked and stroked and i moaned to show her how much i missed her hands. She then smiled and then went and gave a head. It was so good and so nice that i cummed in her mouth in minutes.

One of the best blowjob and in a car on a lovely wed evening.

dolbyDSX
07-04-2016, 06:15 PM
Did tried having sex in ladies toilet at Peace Center,Selegie Rd.
That was during a weekday,while i was have lunch together with my ex.While waiting for her outside the ladies toilet at level 2,suddenly I come up with the idea of having sex in the toilet.Rush in saw 2 cubic,we went in to one of them,start kissing and fingering her.The floor is clean so we still able to try missionary,in between still able to watch free show of 2 OL using toilet next door.

pyscho77
07-04-2016, 08:40 PM
WOW Bro... good job!

That was during a weekday,while i was have lunch together with my ex.While waiting for her outside the ladies toilet at level 2,suddenly I come up with the idea of having sex in the toilet.Rush in saw 2 cubic,we went in to one of them,start kissing and fingering her.The floor is clean so we still able to try missionary,in between still able to watch free show of 2 OL using toilet next door.

Tarmacs
08-04-2016, 12:57 AM
WOW Bro... good job!

Agrees here as well

Namaste
08-04-2016, 01:14 AM
Swimming pool at suntec city used to be very deserted when it was only accessible by true fitness members.

Did it at the pool side with the bottoms part off. Interrupted half way by a passing cleaner and we both jumped into the water and acted blur and innocent.

desmond26
08-04-2016, 09:23 PM
bro, no cam meh?:eek:

Swimming pool at suntec city used to be very deserted when it was only accessible by true fitness members.

Did it at the pool side with the bottoms part off. Interrupted half way by a passing cleaner and we both jumped into the water and acted blur and innocent.

toy811
08-04-2016, 09:30 PM

I thought a lot of people fish there?

relacrelaclah
09-04-2016, 02:40 AM

Nice one bro ;)

proloner
16-04-2016, 03:38 PM
anyone can share in the west, any public dark carpark? use to go japanese garden carpark but the last i went, it was closed already...

MuackyMouse
16-04-2016, 03:54 PM

Pretend to search for your bottoms? :)

aaronkoh
16-04-2016, 08:18 PM
yeah...anybody to share where the best place ?

TinaChris
16-04-2016, 08:24 PM
anyone can share in the west, any public dark carpark? use to go japanese garden carpark but the last i went, it was closed already...

Should be more quiet now, isn't it better? :)

upthoseskirts
16-04-2016, 09:26 PM
Used to do it near punggol waterway area where the road was pitch dark.. lots of bangalas always staring at us when driving in :rolleyes:

hakone
17-04-2016, 04:27 PM
yeah...anybody to share where the best place ?
If the place is shared then no more the best place :D

SuezTower
17-04-2016, 05:09 PM

Will have more than 10 pairs of eyes watching .... :D

proloner
17-04-2016, 05:33 PM
Should be more quiet now, isn't it better? :)

car can't go in anymore.. if can drive in it will be very good :)

ShinyMoon
17-04-2016, 06:01 PM

Nice one:)

It would be a good view under the water :D

ms_74
17-04-2016, 06:09 PM
any stories on the property agent I*** S***? I saw her FB pics, on the fat side..

aaronkoh
17-04-2016, 09:44 PM
any stories on the property agent I*** S***? I saw her FB pics, on the fat side..

power la bro lol

lglg666
18-04-2016, 08:28 AM

Hi bro,

Already returned your favor, cheers!

MagicFingers
18-04-2016, 03:55 PM
You are lucky he never take picture of you . :)

He just shake head and drive off. Yeah, kind lucky too...

I like this type of thrills leh...

There's once I stopped along the shoulder of expressway and got my girl to suck me off. It was past midnight already, so, should be quite safe as traffic is low, and the cars going by are all 90+kmph type.

Straight stretch, so I could see ahead and behind me for any curious motorists / mata... Damn shiok, shoot everything into her mouth while a GT-R whizzed passed. Good times...

purepulp
18-04-2016, 04:29 PM
He just shake head and drive off. Yeah, kind lucky too...

I like this type of thrills leh...

There's once I stopped along the shoulder of expressway and got my girl to suck me off. It was past midnight already, so, should be quite safe as traffic is low, and the cars going by are all 90+kmph type.

Straight stretch, so I could see ahead and behind me for any curious motorists / mata... Damn shiok, shoot everything into her mouth while a GT-R whizzed passed. Good times...

Do that often enough and EMAS will send a crew over to help you out… ;)

stoked
18-04-2016, 04:35 PM
Older bros may remember this place in Changi Village. 20 or so years ago when I just got driving license. Coming down from Loyang side to Changi V cross junction, turn right (left to changi v), not far down on the left there is an open patch land, surrounded by bushes except the small opening to drive in. Many good memories there. Can fuck in car, on bonnet, roof and can see aeroplanes take off at the same time. So dark even if multiple cars in there, you have privacy. Too bad that road is part of Changi Air Base now.

ajlover
18-04-2016, 04:42 PM
Older bros may remember this place in Changi Village. 20 or so years ago when I just got driving license. Coming down from Loyang side to Changi V cross junction, turn right (left to changi v), not far down on the left there is an open patch land, surrounded by bushes except the small opening to drive in. Many good memories there. Can fuck in car, on bonnet, roof and can see aeroplanes take off at the same time. So dark even if multiple cars in there, you have privacy. Too bad that road is part of Changi Air Base now.

Yea bro... fucked there 20+ yrs ago... always used it as excuse to bring gal gal there to see aeroplanes. ... ended up at least beat my aeroplanes if cant fuck her :D

pokepokeshiok
18-04-2016, 06:16 PM
now all the ulu places flooded with banglas on the phone cos they build their hostels there. no place to go for "quiet" time le =(

antoman
18-04-2016, 06:19 PM

That place was super ulu :D

jjlsk777
18-04-2016, 06:26 PM
If you hv a vehicle then loyang industrial area would be good place:D

BBQwing
19-04-2016, 01:13 AM
If you hv a vehicle then loyang industrial area would be good place:D

By the roadside? Can't recall there's a park or heavy vehicle park

jjlsk777
19-04-2016, 07:20 AM
By the roadside? Can't recall there's a park or heavy vehicle park
Ya, by the road side

lglg666
19-04-2016, 08:45 AM

Hi bro,

Already upped u, cheers!

grindBABY
20-04-2016, 02:55 AM
My most recent one. Went out with a guy Friend of mine. Got a little tipsy and have sex in the car at Garden by the Bay carpark. Not many ppl around so we have a quick one before having 2nd round.

purpleknife
20-04-2016, 05:01 PM
My most recent one. Went out with a guy Friend of mine. Got a little tipsy and have sex in the car at Garden by the Bay carpark. Not many ppl around so we have a quick one before having 2nd round.

Nice encounter ...... any more to share? :)

svs_hire
20-04-2016, 05:54 PM
That place was super ulu :D

That is the parade square...:D

grindBABY
21-04-2016, 01:42 AM
Nice encounter ...... any more to share? :)

Haha. Only have a few encounters.
1. Did it outside my Neighbour house around 2+ am
2. Ex bf office (no one was in the office except him doing ot, he called me to come over and wait for him before we head off to have dinner together. In e end, we have sex in the office. Heng office got no camera cos sme boss never install)
3. Heavy petting etc at children playground

groo
22-04-2016, 03:32 PM
Yup, car sex is always fun. Thot we did it only 2 or 3 times, but she told it it was more like 7 or 8 times, including once in bright daylight! :D
She also bbbj me on 2 separate occasions in the cinemas. Squeezing her C globes during movies is a frequent activity for me with the fortune of sucking on them on the rare occasion. Yum! These are usually followed by great bonks after the movies. :p:D

MagicFingers
22-04-2016, 04:24 PM

Haha, that's why I was on the look out on my mirrors when she was sucking me off...

The thrill is damn high... Plus, I'm hoping someone driving by will see, but not be able to stop in time / come back and see.. Haha.. Still got many stories about public sex / bj.. Have to take time to recall and recount the more memorable ones.

iceage
22-04-2016, 04:46 PM
Yup, car sex is always fun. Thot we did it only 2 or 3 times, but she told it it was more like 7 or 8 times, including once in bright daylight! :D
She also bbbj me on 2 separate occasions in the cinemas. Squeezing her C globes during movies is a frequent activity for me with the fortune of sucking on them on the rare occasion. Yum! These are usually followed by great bonks after the movies. :p:D

You said 2 or 3, she said 7 or 8. The other 5 times could be with another person. :)

groo
22-04-2016, 05:46 PM
:D She actually recounted all of them. The few I remembered were the ones that most blew my mind. :p:D;)
You said 2 or 3, she said 7 or 8. The other 5 times could be with another person.

Defacto
22-04-2016, 05:55 PM
Going for some outdoor sex tonight...secretly hoping to have someone catch us..

ahbengseng
22-04-2016, 05:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/fQHUIgo.jpg

Totallyuseless
22-04-2016, 06:29 PM

Either the heels very sharp or the wind screen very fragile

MrTee
22-04-2016, 06:49 PM
Either the heels very sharp or the wind screen very fragile

Another possibility .... she cum with force :D

groo
22-04-2016, 07:46 PM
This car is left hand drive... :D Lesson to be learnt: Take a backseat in lovemaking, don't be too high(heel) profile... :D:D

Prince57
22-04-2016, 08:35 PM
This car is left hand drive... :D Lesson to be learnt: Take a backseat in lovemaking, don't be too high(heel) profile... :D:D

This car looks like a Mini, backseat not enough space leh :D

Rotchavit
22-04-2016, 10:21 PM
Going for some outdoor sex tonight...secretly hoping to have someone catch us..

Never say where where you going, how to catch? :p

thirstyboy
23-04-2016, 09:25 AM
1.public toilet at the park (day & night)

2. received bj @park surrounding withing bushes, kinky as anyone could walk in

3.hdb staircase

4. bj@park connecter

dolbyDSX
23-04-2016, 11:53 PM
Went jogging with wife this morning around 5am.Try to catch some cold breeze after that as the location is near to seaside.
Wife was not wearing bra under her singlet,so her nipples are obvious when she sweat.
It turns the both us on when i caress her breast and fingering her pussy under her tight mini pant.Initially we are thinking of going back to our car and have fun,but I suggested why not in the opening area?
We found a work out station along the running track,which is dimmer than the pavilion further down the road.Started with woman-on-top and done with doggie.Really nice experience to have sex in the nature,especially nearby seaside.

Rizaneb
24-04-2016, 12:07 AM
Went jogging with wife this morning around 5am.Try to catch some cold breeze after that as the location is near to seaside.
Wife was not wearing bra under her singlet,so her nipples are obvious when she sweat.
It turns the both us on when i caress her breast and fingering her pussy under her tight mini pant.Initially we are thinking of going back to our car and have fun,but I suggested why not in the opening area?
We found a work out station along the running track,which is dimmer than the pavilion further down the road.Started with woman-on-top and done with doggie.Really nice experience to have sex in the nature,especially nearby seaside.

Nice encounter!!
Did her boobs keep jiggling when she jog? :p

samdiy
24-04-2016, 01:56 AM
This woman 's orgasm too intense ha ha ha

DerekCech
24-04-2016, 02:38 AM
This woman 's orgasm too intense ha ha ha

or she has long, strong legs :D

sexyboy9099
24-04-2016, 11:02 AM
Which Bros here was at west area ytd around 5 plus , so daring. Your car Colour was maroon. :):)

groo
24-04-2016, 12:28 PM
What type of car, model, car no. to buy 4D... :D
In bright daylight some more. Bro pls provide FR... :D:D
Which Bros here was at west area ytd around 5 plus , so daring. Your car Colour was maroon.

dolbyDSX
24-04-2016, 01:21 PM
Nice encounter!!

I was behind her aiming at her right butt.

dolbyDSX
24-04-2016, 01:24 PM
Nice encounter!!

I was behind her aiming at her tight butt.:D

joe blogs
24-04-2016, 03:00 PM

ca claim insurance?

Inteli3
24-04-2016, 03:23 PM
ca claim insurance?

If her orgasm is accidental, should be able to :p

sexyboy9099
24-04-2016, 09:18 PM
What type of car, model, car no. to buy 4D... :D
In bright daylight some more. Bro pls provide FR... :D:D

Haha bro... It's a Honda Vezel leh! New car somemore. Haha.

ColaJack
24-04-2016, 09:54 PM
Which Bros here was at west area ytd around 5 plus , so daring. Your car Colour was maroon. :):)

Daring in what way? :D

brickhouse
24-04-2016, 10:58 PM
I was behind her aiming at her right butt.

Was she wearing panties?

dolbyDSX
25-04-2016, 09:03 AM
Was she wearing panties?

She is wearing panties under her tight running shorts.The tight-fitting shorts is making her butt look extremely sexy.

desmond26
25-04-2016, 01:27 PM
which park u go ? i will bring my gf there too:D

She is wearing panties under her tight running shorts.The tight-fitting shorts is making her butt look extremely sexy.

dolbyDSX
25-04-2016, 04:13 PM
which park u go ? i will bring my gf there too:D

Woodlands Waterfront

DivockOrigi
25-04-2016, 04:17 PM
Woodlands Waterfront

I live nearby, can i go and beo? :)

dolbyDSX
25-04-2016, 08:40 PM
I live nearby, can i go and beo? :)

You are welcome bro.We are staying in the west,will be there only during weekend.

ShinyMoon
25-04-2016, 08:45 PM
You are welcome bro.We are staying in the west,will be there only during weekend.

Wake up so early to jog, very disciplined ;)

dolbyDSX
25-04-2016, 10:54 PM
Wake up so early to jog, very disciplined ;)

Usually will workout on the weekend early hour,stiill got time to do other things.Maybe will standby cardboard,can try sex in the opening field of possible.

Mashimaro91
26-04-2016, 12:59 AM
Usually will workout on the weekend early hour,stiill got time to do other things.Maybe will standby cardboard,can try sex in the opening field of possible.

Why not install car curtain? Looks neater and not that suspicious :)

MelodyHearts
26-04-2016, 02:31 AM

Very adventurous hehe :p

dolbyDSX
26-04-2016, 10:47 AM

Didn't try in the car before.This time round having sex in the public area is a big bonus to me man.;)

samsungs6
26-04-2016, 06:46 PM
where is the most discreet place to have sex outdoors ah?

bigtube99
26-04-2016, 08:49 PM
Car curtain ugly lah. And do without it more shiok :D

xoXenxo
26-04-2016, 09:05 PM
Car curtain ugly lah. And do without it more shiok :D

Depends lah, if got Bangalas around with handphones, then is safer with curtains :D

MagicFingers
26-04-2016, 10:36 PM

I stay North too, don't mind jogging there to beo you guys too, if you're open to it.

ortonrko
30-04-2016, 11:11 PM
Just sharing something I witnessed. Not my own experience though, but will share some of my adventures soon.. teehee.

Anyway, was walking home close to 10pm and I cut through the HDB Blocks. When I was near my block, there's this roundabout and a little hatchback car was parked there. Could hear it's engine running, lights off and front windows all fogged up... I walked past the front and turned my head. Saw the guy sitting in front, using tissue to wipe his forehead, and the girl was actually tilted right and facing him...

I went one round and actually peeped from the side, behind pillars. Could still see the girl tilting right facing the guy. Not long later she adjusted her self and i swear it seems like she was spreading her legs wide open.. Anyway, 5 mins later she alighted while the guy did not. She was in a normal t shirt with fbt shorts. What a sight i swear.. Seems like syt-ol girl at around age 23-25? She then walked toward the lift and so did i from a distance. Next thing I saw, was she threw a ball of tissues into the bin. No doubt she was giving her bf a hand job...:D

upsidedowner
01-05-2016, 12:18 AM
Just sharing something I witnessed. Not my own experience though, but will share some of my adventures soon.. teehee.

Anyway, was walking home close to 10pm and I cut through the HDB Blocks. When I was near my block, there's this roundabout and a little hatchback car was parked there. Could hear it's engine running, lights off and front windows all fogged up... I walked past the front and turned my head. Saw the guy sitting in front, using tissue to wipe his forehead, and the girl was actually tilted right and facing him...

I went one round and actually peeped from the side, behind pillars. Could still see the girl tilting right facing the guy. Not long later she adjusted her self and i swear it seems like she was spreading her legs wide open.. Anyway, 5 mins later she alighted while the guy did not. She was in a normal t shirt with fbt shorts. What a sight i swear.. Seems like syt-ol girl at around age 23-25? She then walked toward the lift and so did i from a distance. Next thing I saw, was she threw a ball of tissues into the bin. No doubt she was giving her bf a hand job...:D

You should ask her for another round hehe

LuisGarcia
02-05-2016, 12:49 AM

Haha wish I have night vision equipment

proloner
09-05-2016, 10:01 PM
My fav place is stil the car park at Japanese garden.. But once gone no other place already. Been driving around the west looking for new playground but can't find any at all.

went to Kent ridge park car park but it was quite crowded also

Chubbs
10-05-2016, 01:24 AM
Hellooo. New here.

Can anyone recommend any good spot for public sex at Sengkang - Punggol area? Legit open public sex, no vehicle whatsoever. Any?

Cruyff
10-05-2016, 01:35 AM
My fav place is stil the car park at Japanese garden.. But once gone no other place already. Been driving around the west looking for new playground but can't find any at all.

went to Kent ridge park car park but it was quite crowded also

But if everybody is doing the same thing, should be ok lah :)

proloner
10-05-2016, 02:32 PM

Haha no leh. I think some are there to jog. If the car park is big, each take one corner still ok. But small carpark. All the cars are side by side. If anyone can pm some location in west side of Singapore, I thank you first!

ADT007
10-05-2016, 04:19 PM
Haha no leh. I think some are there to jog. If the car park is big, each take one corner still ok. But small carpark. All the cars are side by side. If anyone can pm some location in west side of Singapore, I thank you first!

West side a lot of those industrial area leh? International rd or chin bee rd or those tuas area ?

LaserDisc
10-05-2016, 04:22 PM

But its always good to be careful also

proloner
10-05-2016, 04:55 PM
West side a lot of those industrial area leh? International rd or chin bee rd or those tuas area ?

drive past before but just stop by the road and do it? a lot of workers walking around at times also... another place is kranji area .. deep in

Valore
10-05-2016, 06:03 PM

These industrial areas should be very quiet at night

ADT007
11-05-2016, 04:25 AM
Talking about sex in public, how come no one mention the rapist who rape the tiong bu 3 times in public ? Sonemore open air on the grass patch and lamp post. I mean no one see or hear them in action ??? And the victim dunno how to scream ??? Simply amazing....

I dare anyone to try it with your partner on an open grass patch or do standing position under a lamp post. Lol

jason910
11-05-2016, 05:38 AM
If she scream n cause panic to that nutcase rapist wouldn't she put her life in danger. Imagine he panic n strangle her or cover her mouth tightly.

Talking about sex in public, how come no one mention the rapist who rape the tiong bu 3 times in public ? Sonemore open air on the grass patch and lamp post. I mean no one see or hear them in action ??? And the victim dunno how to scream ??? Simply amazing....

I dare anyone to try it with your partner on an open grass patch or do standing position under a lamp post. Lol

Continental
11-05-2016, 07:10 AM

Got, got. Just to let you know bro. There is already one thread in this section of the forum that talks about this case.

Chubbs
11-05-2016, 09:28 PM
Met a guy from online for the first time today. Sat on the decks at Bedok Reservoir. Was really shy to do anything so he started by kissing and licking my ears, letting out afew moans from me. His left hand went underneath my dress and grabbed my right boob,pinching my nipple and teasing me.
There were afew joggers at that point of time, but he got me too high to care. He rubbed my clit and fingered him while we make out. I came afew times from that. Got a little daring so we shifted to the lower deck when he kneel down and went beneath my dress to lick my pussy. Best feeling ever - getting licked with the view of the resevoir, with occasional joggers passing by.

desmond26
12-05-2016, 01:39 PM
i wan it too

Met a guy from online for the first time today. Sat on the decks at Bedok Reservoir. Was really shy to do anything so he started by kissing and licking my ears, letting out afew moans from me. His left hand went underneath my dress and grabbed my right boob,pinching my nipple and teasing me.
There were afew joggers at that point of time, but he got me too high to care. He rubbed my clit and fingered him while we make out. I came afew times from that. Got a little daring so we shifted to the lower deck when he kneel down and went beneath my dress to lick my pussy. Best feeling ever - getting licked with the view of the resevoir, with occasional joggers passing by.

LoveBoobies
12-05-2016, 02:54 PM
i wan it too

Sorry just curious u guy or girl? If guy, i just wondering u want another guy to lick u with the view of the reservoir?

tsuna7
12-05-2016, 04:42 PM
Sorry just curious u guy or girl? If guy, i just wondering u want another guy to lick u with the view of the reservoir?

im also curious LOL.. maybe he crossdresser =x

Rizaneb
12-05-2016, 04:59 PM
But its always good to be careful also

Yes, agree with you on this

12-05-2016, 08:25 PM
at labrador park now getting action
anybody around too?

retsmas
12-05-2016, 09:49 PM
at labrador park now getting action
anybody around too?

Any update from labrador? Or still early?