PDA

View Full Version : Fucking in the public area

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

NottyMonkey
13-05-2016, 03:12 AM
Met a guy from online for the first time today. Sat on the decks at Bedok Reservoir. Was really shy to do anything so he started by kissing and licking my ears, letting out afew moans from me. His left hand went underneath my dress and grabbed my right boob,pinching my nipple and teasing me.
There were afew joggers at that point of time, but he got me too high to care. He rubbed my clit and fingered him while we make out. I came afew times from that. Got a little daring so we shifted to the lower deck when he kneel down and went beneath my dress to lick my pussy. Best feeling ever - getting licked with the view of the resevoir, with occasional joggers passing by.

WOW! Sis, do I have a chance to meet up? :)

firefox1
13-05-2016, 03:40 AM
Yeah i did, at the swimming pool at JE

Chubbs
13-05-2016, 03:11 PM
WOW! Sis, do I have a chance to meet up? :)

Haha nahh, just wanna share my experience here. (:

wildcard87
15-05-2016, 05:34 AM
Finally joined the mile high club during my recent holiday with my girlfriend on a new carrier flying into Singapore. With a semi-filled plane during our return, GF was sleeping and was feeling frisky so started to grope her boobies and slowly hands slipped their way into her shorts to finger her. As we were near the back of the plane and most of the passengers and crew were sleeping with the lights dimmed, she started to return the favour by groping and frenching me. Soon, couldn't take it and signaled me to follow her to the toilet.Bloody tight space in there, could only do cowgirl and doggie. Came in her, aided both by our rocking, fear of getting busted and the occasional slight turbulence. Would I do it again? probably not, considering how tight the plane's toilet is.

iceman111
17-05-2016, 10:02 PM
Finally joined the mile high club during my recent holiday with my girlfriend on a new carrier flying into Singapore. With a semi-filled plane during our return, GF was sleeping and was feeling frisky so started to grope her boobies and slowly hands slipped their way into her shorts to finger her. As we were near the back of the plane and most of the passengers and crew were sleeping with the lights dimmed, she started to return the favour by groping and frenching me. Soon, couldn't take it and signaled me to follow her to the toilet.Bloody tight space in there, could only do cowgirl and doggie. Came in her, aided both by our rocking, fear of getting busted and the occasional slight turbulence. Would I do it again? probably not, considering how tight the plane's toilet is.
Welcome to the club:p

retepoet
18-05-2016, 07:52 AM
u must be in you dreamland doing it :eek:
dun try to talk cock and bullshit the bro here with fictitious story :eek:

Met a guy from online for the first time today. Sat on the decks at Bedok Reservoir. Was really shy to do anything so he started by kissing and licking my ears, letting out afew moans from me. His left hand went underneath my dress and grabbed my right boob,pinching my nipple and teasing me.
There were afew joggers at that point of time, but he got me too high to care. He rubbed my clit and fingered him while we make out. I came afew times from that. Got a little daring so we shifted to the lower deck when he kneel down and went beneath my dress to lick my pussy. Best feeling ever - getting licked with the view of the resevoir, with occasional joggers passing by.

Yolo8876
18-05-2016, 02:44 PM
Bukit timah nature reserve carpark, had lots of happy moment there. It's very dark even you walk out naked no one will notice lol. Sometimes the gate is close, just need to get down and push. Its not lock.

ET
18-05-2016, 04:31 PM
i prefer my bed :D

Chubbs
19-05-2016, 11:21 PM
u must be in you dreamland doing it :eek:
dun try to talk cock and bullshit the bro here with fictitious story :eek:

Haha. It wasn't fiction for sure I experienced it. I let you keep that opinion of yours though.

ice7
20-05-2016, 06:18 AM
Hi..any recommend east or central area where i can do it inside my car. Going out tonite with my wife. Maybe if u recommend,u also watch us or park ur car beside us.
Clue: Hyundai Getz....

4444xavier
20-05-2016, 07:13 AM
Dont think it is consider totally public but done it in a laboratory. Still have access to it.

ice7
20-05-2016, 09:52 PM
Any good place to make out inside car? Going out tonite with my wife..Clue: Hyundai Getz(silver)

mx100
20-05-2016, 10:05 PM
Any good place to make out inside car? Going out tonite with my wife..Clue: Hyundai Getz(silver)

Yishun behind northland Sec sch.

ice7
20-05-2016, 10:16 PM
Yishun behind northland Sec sch.

What place is tat?

ice7
21-05-2016, 10:16 AM
Last night went to East Coast carpark where it is juz beside the expressway. Found a spot infront of a car n me n wife straight away went to the back seat n start roaming each other. Until my wife juz left with her g-string on only....then suddenly saw there's a couple inside the car behind us....seems like they just finish having fun,if you are the one in that car n reading this,pm me...want to know what u saw....time of incident abt 2 plus morning....and also after they left then there's a lorry park behind us...if u are the lorry driver n reading this,pm me...

JPhantom
21-05-2016, 03:46 PM

Bedok South. Multi storey Carpark near Temasek JC

otamay
27-05-2016, 12:11 AM
Bedok South. Multi storey Carpark near Temasek JC

Any other safe places to share?

strength
28-05-2016, 02:29 AM
Alot of places in punggol/sengkang. Like eg a bus parking area in sengkang, near to the new hospital.

ceeko
30-05-2016, 10:39 AM
26820 (http://adf.ly/1aj46W)

Anyone Daring enough to do this --> Get a BBBJ girl totally naked

And to up the challenge, do it at one of the ECP breakwater during the day!! (http://adf.ly/1aj46W)

I'm quite sure this isn't sg, but well, if one is daring enough, can try at night first.... keke

DirtyLilSecrets
30-05-2016, 01:17 PM
Another recent story:

I was at my boyf house the other day. We had some disputes and such like not enough attention on me etc. Hence i left in a rush. Forgetting that i was in some sort of sleepwear, an oversized shirt with no bra and an fbt shorts. I called for a cab to fetch me as his house was absolutely remoted in one of those landed property estates alley.

Boarded the cab, was a man maybe in his late 20s or early 30s greeted me. Usually i will take the spot at the back, but i was pretty pissed at that point so i took the front seat beside him instead for i dont know what reason too. From his view, he could see the perky nipples protruding from the shirt and he kept looking, way too obvious. I knew he liked what he saw, proceeded to tease him further.. by using my index finger circling around my boobs. We were on a highway, think KPE. But he was going at 50-60km/h instead because he was trying to look at me the whole time. Hahaha! Then he drove me to somewhere else.. cant really remember the place because i was looking at him and hes pretty shy.

He made a bold move by stroking my hair to the back to have a better view. I knew he was shy.. So i took his hand and brought it down to my C cup and he grabbed it aggressively. I moaned in pleasure and excitement.. Whatever happens next... :P should be easy to guess..

ceeko
30-05-2016, 01:22 PM
26858 (http://adf.ly/1ajCVL)

This one more brazen in Jamaica (http://adf.ly/1ajCVL)

Here's a skinny guy fucking a plus sized BBW in jamaica!!! (http://adf.ly/1ajCVL)

JPhantom
30-05-2016, 03:31 PM
Any other safe places to share?
Which area

sony2002
30-05-2016, 05:57 PM
Whatever happens next... :P should be easy to guess..

this is the juicy part of the story...please continue :eek:

desmond26
31-05-2016, 10:09 PM
my gf juz bj me at pasir ris park maze. v shiok :D

Summerhillt
01-06-2016, 02:20 AM
my gf juz bj me at pasir ris park maze. v shiok :D

Walao so song!

desmond26
02-06-2016, 08:40 PM
but kinda eerie, still shiok, hahaha, after finish up came out keep using my hand to beat my gf ass saw two female jogger and they smile at me. hehehe:D

andy888
03-06-2016, 08:44 PM
Brought my fb to clubbing last week. She wore a tight black dress. Those kind when u stare long and hard enough, can see bra and panties line. She wore a black bra that can hold her b cup and look like a c. I can see feel her G-string while going to the club. Nothing sexciting happened until I left her alone in the dance floor for toilet. When I was back, I can see her enjoying being in the center of attraction. Guys surrounding her and grinding high and low. I took a break and grab a drink while watching her moving and smiling silly with the guy. Having no intention to "save" her, I kept watching. Her eyes caught me drinking alone, gave me a cfm look, before turning around and start frenching the guy that the grinded her. I can tell the guy had fun touching her body to her ass. She hugged the guy to back face me. Looking at me and stick her tongue out. After which she took the guy hand and lead him to the toilet.

Few minutes later, she came out reach for me. I pull her to me and grabbed her ass. Couldnt feel her g-string. Before i can say anything, she said "he couldnt finish the job, blew his load before i can suck him off. Gave him a present for trying. Let's go,before the wet patch becomes visible."

I walked very slowly, before we went out and drove her back an

TwinX
05-06-2016, 04:53 PM
Sharing some of my recent outings with my gf....

After finish late night movie at punggol, saw a few newly complete hdb nearby and park there. Gf was in a tight dress and removed her panty and bra before we went up. Most units looked empty. While in the lift, already roll up her dress to expose her pussy and ass.... finger her pussy. When reach the high floors, I went out to check first while she hide behind me.... because her pussy is exposed. Walk for awhile before we decide on a spot, it was in the corridor and she start to give me a bj. Unzip her dress and slowly remove it. She was completely naked and finally cannot tahan and bonk her. We try a few different spots. Cum after 30 mins. Wanted to ask gf to walk back to car completely naked but she didn't dare.

FrancoisYeap
05-06-2016, 10:12 PM
Sharing some of my recent outings with my gf....

After finish late night movie at punggol, saw a few newly complete hdb nearby and park there. Gf was in a tight dress and removed her panty and bra before we went up. Most units looked empty. While in the lift, already roll up her dress to expose her pussy and ass.... finger her pussy. When reach the high floors, I went out to check first while she hide behind me.... because her pussy is exposed. Walk for awhile before we decide on a spot, it was in the corridor and she start to give me a bj. Unzip her dress and slowly remove it. She was completely naked and finally cannot tahan and bonk her. We try a few different spots. Cum after 30 mins. Wanted to ask gf to walk back to car completely naked but she didn't dare.

It would be a nice view to see her walk naked to the car :)

winstonlyj
05-06-2016, 10:23 PM
Brought my fb to clubbing last week. She wore a tight black dress. Those kind when u stare long and hard enough, can see bra and panties line. She wore a black bra that can hold her b cup and look like a c. I can see feel her G-string while going to the club. Nothing sexciting happened until I left her alone in the dance floor for toilet. When I was back, I can see her enjoying being in the center of attraction. Guys surrounding her and grinding high and low. I took a break and grab a drink while watching her moving and smiling silly with the guy. Having no intention to "save" her, I kept watching. Her eyes caught me drinking alone, gave me a cfm look, before turning around and start frenching the guy that the grinded her. I can tell the guy had fun touching her body to her ass. She hugged the guy to back face me. Looking at me and stick her tongue out. After which she took the guy hand and lead him to the toilet.

Few minutes later, she came out reach for me. I pull her to me and grabbed her ass. Couldnt feel her g-string. Before i can say anything, she said "he couldnt finish the job, blew his load before i can suck him off. Gave him a present for trying. Let's go,before the wet patch becomes visible."

need to start clubbing again.................................

MrTee
05-06-2016, 10:27 PM

Any continuation? :)

desmond26
05-06-2016, 11:12 PM
gf helped to hj and i grabbed those d cup boobs at pasir ris park. damn shiok, too bad toilet can't lock if not sure screw her inside the toilet. :D

Zookout
05-06-2016, 11:18 PM
but kinda eerie, still shiok, hahaha, after finish up came out keep using my hand to beat my gf ass saw two female jogger and they smile at me. hehehe:D

If the 2 female joggers were to join in ..... :D

desmond26
06-06-2016, 08:00 PM
hahaha ya in fact they just finish running and taking brisk walk. :)

OleyOley
06-06-2016, 08:45 PM
gf helped to hj and i grabbed those d cup boobs at pasir ris park. damn shiok, too bad toilet can't lock if not sure screw her inside the toilet. :D

Next time I'll guard the door for you :)

ceeko
08-06-2016, 11:36 AM

Watch this --> The best way to test a bed (http://adf.ly/1aykAu)

Anybody wanna try or plan to do something like this?

Bonk in Ikea!!! LOL

mimo22
08-06-2016, 05:22 PM

Bonk in Ikea!!! LOL

That's a very good idea!! :D

GetThatButt
08-06-2016, 07:27 PM

Bonk in Ikea!!! LOL

Haha very daring act :D

JoseMonterio
08-06-2016, 07:38 PM
If Ikea is willing to sponsor, why not? :D

Skechers
09-06-2016, 02:58 AM
If Ikea is willing to sponsor, why not? :D

That would be best :)

zl1983
09-06-2016, 08:01 PM
sure big news in this island.

ceeko
21-06-2016, 09:09 AM
277222772327724 (http://adf.ly/1arKx2)

Anyone done something so daring?

1. Daytime
2. Public
3. CIM (http://adf.ly/1arKx2)

All 3 done with a hot babe --> watch here (http://adf.ly/1arKx2)

I know a location in Singapore that can possibly do this. One of those bridges at clarke Quay, but how you gonna hide your BJ babe? I dunno LOL

heartbroke
21-06-2016, 12:40 PM
Was going for a long trip to shanghai, my fb worried i will be horny there so wanted to expend my ammo.

went to a hotel in the afternoon to have 2 rounds. after that while sending her home, she suddenly became horny again.

she always super horny after 1 or 2 rounds.

in the end drove up a multi-storey carpark at jurong east<< my fav car park>>

its behind JPS.

tell her go to the backseats of the car, she immediately got the idea and did her for another round at about 430, good timing as ppl not back from work yet.

shot inside her as always and she still wants more.. keke. she is always super wet, no need saliva or lubricants.. best milf i ever have.

trivago
21-06-2016, 07:20 PM
Was going for a long trip to shanghai, my fb worried i will be horny there so wanted to expend my ammo.

went to a hotel in the afternoon to have 2 rounds. after that while sending her home, she suddenly became horny again.

its behind JPS.

tell her go to the backseats of the car, she immediately got the idea and did her for another round at about 430, good timing as ppl not back from work yet.

shot inside her as always and she still wants more.. keke. she is always super wet, no need saliva or lubricants.. best milf i ever have.

Nice encounter bro :)

sony2002
22-06-2016, 12:51 AM

Same as my FB, always got more horny after 1 or 2 rounds in hotel. Upon reaching her home after the session, she will demand more... So either end up doing in staircase or drove to nearby carpark for one more round.

End up legs too weak to drive myself home

coldcut3
22-06-2016, 01:22 AM
Same as my FB, always got more horny after 1 or 2 rounds in hotel. Upon reaching her home after the session, she will demand more... So either end up doing in staircase or drove to nearby carpark for one more round.

End up legs too weak to drive myself home

I volunteer to be your driver, just let me watch can lah :D

mnopqr2
25-06-2016, 04:29 AM
To the friend who did it at Chinese Garden last night, your girl was too hot.
If you are here, pm me. Have something to ask you
bye
Thumbs Up

dreamer326
25-06-2016, 01:02 PM
wow.. though this thread is dying.. bro, please share more what have u seen?

downloading
25-06-2016, 03:20 PM
To the friend who did it at Chinese Garden last night, your girl was too hot.
If you are here, pm me. Have something to ask you
bye
Thumbs Up

Was it at the car park?

user123456
25-06-2016, 06:26 PM
Any couple needs a chaffeur a.k.a watcher, feel free to PM me!:D

ceeko
27-06-2016, 11:31 AM
31039 (http://adf.ly/1bc1Z5)

U all can ride to a secluded area in East Coast park there and do a --> Public cumshot like this pair in this video here. (http://adf.ly/1bc1Z5)

ceeko
28-06-2016, 11:06 AM

Watch a slim/shy minah --> Blow someone at staircase (http://adf.ly/1bcKdl)

Seems like a lot of staircase action at HDB blocks eh?

zl1983
28-06-2016, 11:56 AM
277222772327724 (http://adf.ly/1arKx2)

Anyone done something so daring?

1. Daytime
2. Public
3. CIM (http://adf.ly/1arKx2)

All 3 done with a hot babe --> watch here (http://adf.ly/1arKx2)

I know a location in Singapore that can possibly do this. One of those bridges at clarke Quay, but how you gonna hide your BJ babe? I dunno LOL

wud be awesome if can try this in broad daylight in SG man..

xiia0acex
03-07-2016, 01:11 PM
Updates on this thread please. Exciting thread.

desmond26
03-07-2016, 01:55 PM
hahaha, we want more more.. :D

ulticock
03-07-2016, 06:22 PM
hahaha, we want more more.. :D

Love to read outdoor adventures :)

D-joker
03-07-2016, 06:28 PM
There is alot of place in sg if u dare can try de. Staircase at shopping mall normally quite wulu de. 😜😜

D-joker
03-07-2016, 06:39 PM
Btwm the handicap toilet in shopping mall also proof to be a good place.

waitingtoknowu
03-07-2016, 11:52 PM
Tried at the street soccer court last night.
Very open. Constantly worried of getting caught.
One shot and decide to bring FB home for more actions.

LANote
04-07-2016, 12:17 AM
There is alot of place in sg if u dare can try de. Staircase at shopping mall normally quite wulu de. 😜😜

Have to watch for cameras :)

firstadvert
04-07-2016, 02:16 PM
Sharing an older video which I bumped across recently. For those who haven't seen. Good good!

https://www.facebook.com/coolsingaporebureau/videos/798048140321849/

victortoh
04-07-2016, 06:46 PM
Sharing an older video which I bumped across recently. For those who haven't seen. Good good!

https://www.facebook.com/coolsingaporebureau/videos/798048140321849/

Thanks for sharing ;)

DeepOcean
04-07-2016, 07:33 PM

And spacious too :D

ggboy88
04-07-2016, 09:46 PM
I don't dare do in public area already. Kena caught once the lil bro cannot stand after that cos scared get into deep shit.

Really need courage man to do this! Its fucking exciting but wah i cannot

horserace
06-07-2016, 11:44 PM
Tried at the street soccer court last night.
Very open. Constantly worried of getting caught.
One shot and decide to bring FB home for more actions.

The lights at the court was on or off?

PussycatDolly
07-07-2016, 03:42 AM

Should be off. Who dare to do with lights on? :D

waitingtoknowu
07-07-2016, 07:41 AM

Off but it was near the main road hence it was quite bright.

ceeko
07-07-2016, 11:34 AM
Dare : to get topless, and dildo yourself in the library till you cum?

I dunno if anyone here dares to do it in our libraries with so many CCTVs everywhere.

Nevertherless ----> Enjoy watching it here! (http://adf.ly/1bwiiI)

Watch how -->she does it!

And she cums!!! (muted orgasm is one helluva sexy orgasm!!) (http://adf.ly/1bwiiI)

Nough
08-07-2016, 01:04 AM
Side by side couple car fun later at 0145? Any takers? Pm me i'll tell u the venue :)

dearth_80
09-07-2016, 09:35 PM
I will b doing outdoor in Tampines area later 12am with my gal, any couple keen

Nough
11-07-2016, 10:07 PM
Anybody tonight? High chance I will be doing it tonight, pm me if interested :)

trying8244
11-07-2016, 10:57 PM
is cab consider as public places? no time to go to hotel, pay the driver and we had it in his cab, on ECP,KPE, almost all the E.

otamay
11-07-2016, 11:02 PM
is cab consider as public places? no time to go to hotel, pay the driver and we had it in his cab, on ECP,KPE, almost all the E.

Yes, because you are exposed to the public.

Garbine
11-07-2016, 11:56 PM

Cab driver huat liao!! :D

devan69
12-07-2016, 12:08 AM
Bro next time u cal mi up i drive u both ard free let u do the deed

Nough
12-07-2016, 12:32 AM
Pm open till 1am :)

HANDFUL
12-07-2016, 01:57 AM
Anybody tonight? High chance I will be doing it tonight, pm me if interested :)

Damn...

Just saw this

FilbertStreet
12-07-2016, 02:47 AM
Damn...

Just saw this

Plenty of opportunities ahead :)

NottyMonkey
12-07-2016, 06:09 PM
Pm open till 1am :)

Any chance tonight?

Nough
13-07-2016, 01:32 AM
Done for the night! Thanks Bro for the help! Hope you enjoy! (Idk if you are from here, but if you do, see you again!) :D

HANDFUL
13-07-2016, 01:38 AM
Done for the night! Thanks Bro for the help! Hope you enjoy! (Idk if you are from here, but if you do, see you again!) :D

Share what happened man

kopitiam28
13-07-2016, 04:47 AM
Haha interesting thread :D

Honda27
13-07-2016, 05:12 PM
Anyone tried BB CSC toilet before?

antoman
13-07-2016, 07:15 PM
Anyone tried BB CSC toilet before?

Bukit Batok?

Desufnoc
13-07-2016, 08:10 PM
No one to fuck with cause no chemistry

Nough
13-07-2016, 09:22 PM
Share what happened man

Had a good and enjoyable side by side car fun bro. Ended off the night with both of us pumping outside at the passenger seats. Might be doing it again tonight! :)

luv2fuck
13-07-2016, 09:56 PM
Had a good and enjoyable side by side car fun bro. Ended off the night with both of us pumping outside at the passenger seats. Might be doing it again tonight! :)

Enjoy bro :D

Nough
14-07-2016, 01:52 AM
Any couple wanna join us? Till 0230! Pm me for more details!

NottyMonkey
14-07-2016, 02:19 AM

Enjoy your nite, sis. :)

Tempurakan
14-07-2016, 02:23 AM

My partner dare not do outdoor, otherwise will join you :)

Nough
14-07-2016, 02:26 AM
My partner dare not do outdoor, otherwise will join you :)

Bro, can do it inside the car :)

Tempurakan
14-07-2016, 02:33 AM
Bro, can do it inside the car :)

Outdoor to her means outside room hahaha :D

hiretuja
14-07-2016, 03:39 AM

Hi bro.

Me and few other brothers here do outdoor regularly.

Inside car outside car on top of car.

We have our own private location for our sexouting.

Do message if keen.

Likewise to all cpls, if keen on outdoor or car fun side by side do msg me.

I will let u in to the group, basic requirement; not watchers, and nude too (not half clothed full clothed while doing it, yawn)

Cheers

Nough
14-07-2016, 07:56 PM
Tonight probably will be the last time for the week! Around 0115-0130hrs will start till 0200-0215hrs! Pm for more info!

LoveBoobies
14-07-2016, 08:37 PM
Hi bro.

Me and few other brothers here do outdoor regularly.

Inside car outside car on top of car.

We have our own private location for our sexouting.

Do message if keen.

Likewise to all cpls, if keen on outdoor or car fun side by side do msg me.

I will let u in to the group, basic requirement; not watchers, and nude too (not half clothed full clothed while doing it, yawn)

Cheers

Hey bro, can u show me the on top of car one? Interesting. Who knows later too vigorous the signboard break, then no more led light. How bout underneath the car? Bro next time try half her body inside my window.

Nough
15-07-2016, 12:25 AM
Last 30mins!

Pinky007
18-07-2016, 10:09 AM
I just caught my neighbour smoking 😂😂

BTech
18-07-2016, 11:37 AM
I just caught my neighbour smoking 😂😂

That's me !!!
Why u snap me smoking? Wait NEA give me summone for smoking at corridor!
Wa lau !

AhBooon
18-07-2016, 05:31 PM
I just caught my neighbour smoking ����

You caught him with his pants down too :D

Joe_Black_Star
18-07-2016, 06:50 PM
That's me !!!
Why u snap me smoking? Wait NEA give me summone for smoking at corridor!
Wa lau !

So u both are Neighbours?

Nough
19-07-2016, 06:43 PM
Its a new wk! Same thing but different timing tonight :) looking for couples who are free tonight :) pm me!

ILovePorn2014
19-07-2016, 07:46 PM
Aisha didn’t expect to be flashing her tits in public when she started the day, but a fist full of cash is always a good lubricant. Wet at the site of those bills, this blonde hottie pulls down her g-string and shows off those pink pussy lips.

http://best-porn.me/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/PublicPickUps-Aisha-Blonde-Hottie-Fucks-Outdoors-xmoviesforyou.jpg

http://best-porn.me/publicpickups-aisha-blonde-hottie-fucks-outdoors-06-03-2016.html

bubbles
20-07-2016, 01:42 AM
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/this-urban-jungle/whats-up-with-these-people-another-couple-has-sex-at-staircase-landing-this-time

any video?

heartbroke
20-07-2016, 07:32 AM

LOL. Was caught once at marina square handicap toilet by the cleaning auntie. She knocked furiously on the door.. I was doing halfway during lunch time when my FB was desperate when I fetch her for lunch. KNN. Came out and see a fat auntie scolding us for misuse of the toilet and say we are captured by the cctv. Haha. Fuck care and just walked away. Maybe the fat auntie heard already buay tahan also want a round.

MF4SRS
20-07-2016, 02:32 PM
Hi, new couple here. The female is keen on trying car/outdoor. We have done both before but would like it to be in the presence of another couple.

Preferably somewhere discreet and safe. Hope, the lao jiao here can jio us out.

We are a malay couple, m23 f26. We can drive but got some sort of trust/security concern when joining such romp.

Do check out one of our posted thread about what we are planning for this sat 23/7/16. If fri is free, we might want to squeeze an outdoor "SRS" romp with a couple. Preferably chinese. We want the thrill of doing it in the car next to another couple's car who is doing it too.

If the female is comfortable, we might be comfortable stepping out of the car together with the other couple!:D

DivockOrigi
20-07-2016, 04:04 PM
LOL. Was caught once at marina square handicap toilet by the cleaning auntie. She knocked furiously on the door.. I was doing halfway during lunch time when my FB was desperate when I fetch her for lunch. KNN. Came out and see a fat auntie scolding us for misuse of the toilet and say we are captured by the cctv. Haha. Fuck care and just walked away. Maybe the fat auntie heard already buay tahan also want a round.

You lucky she never rape you :D

178noobnoob
20-07-2016, 04:40 PM
If tio caught fucking at public place, will anything happen?
The thrill like interesting to try. 🙊

dreamer326
26-07-2016, 09:24 AM
no more update for this thread?

Icecass
26-07-2016, 09:38 AM
Was ever caught doing it in the toilet of a club before... All they did was chase me out!!! Returned a few days later and all I got was a dirty look from the bouncers... Hahaha!!!

LANote
26-07-2016, 03:56 PM
Was ever caught doing it in the toilet of a club before... All they did was chase me out!!! Returned a few days later and all I got was a dirty look from the bouncers... Hahaha!!!

He must be thinking "Ho seh liao, another free show" :D

Connotations
26-07-2016, 04:02 PM
no more update for this thread?

I waiting also

stickyoldman
26-07-2016, 04:21 PM
Usually after getting her wet in the pub i will take her panties to keep and xchange with bros. If you hv similiar pair for xchange let me know at wechat altpleasures

Blocker
26-07-2016, 09:20 PM
I waiting also

Same here too

Blocker
26-07-2016, 09:28 PM
I waiting also

Waiting too :)

bejull
27-07-2016, 12:29 AM
Usually after getting her wet in the pub i will take her panties to keep and xchange with bros. If you hv similiar pair for xchange let me know at wechat altpleasures

She is your gf/fb or just a stranger?

Nough
31-07-2016, 02:35 AM
3a m-315am later on. Pm for venue :)

ourworld
31-07-2016, 02:51 AM
Hi! come visit our thread for real stories with pictures! https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=619572

My hubby and I started this 2 days ago,,, we just join this forum 2 days ago too,,,
We are will to share stories of our sexual life and some of our old photos,,
come see for yourself,,,

We need support and encouragement from people like you to keep it going,,,
if it quiet down,, we probably lose interest and stop this thread le,,, sob,, sob,,

Come see for yourself,, you wont regret! I guarantee that! hahaha,,,

LunaPark
31-07-2016, 03:56 PM
Knew a PRC Milf recently and shes one hell of a sex lover. Every time pretended to be decent and would scold me when I chatted about dirty stuff with her. But once I sit next to her and move my face close, she will starts frenching me and get high. The moment I starts to fondle her tits or pussy, she will moan and wants to get fucked.

Last night managed to do it at a deserted road near Neo Tiew. Was really exciting as it was my 1st out door sex in car. Lots of cyclists and vehicles going pass. While most did not noticed and zoomed pass, some did but did not stop and look. She took off all clothes and just rode on me while I ait on the passager seat. Sibey song.

After we finished our deed, stopped at Kranji roadside and talk. While talking, she kept moving her hands inside my tees. Some Ah Tiong worker saw it from a distance and ran towards us excitedly and I just threw her panty out of the window and drove off. Lol.

Looking for more deserted spots to drive to. Neo Tiew still very bright.

Lightster
31-07-2016, 06:43 PM
Knew a PRC Milf recently and shes one hell of a sex lover. Every time pretended to be decent and would scold me when I chatted about dirty stuff with her. But once I sit next to her and move my face close, she will starts frenching me and get high. The moment I starts to fondle her tits or pussy, she will moan and wants to get fucked.

Last night managed to do it at a deserted road near Neo Tiew. Was really exciting as it was my 1st out door sex in car. Lots of cyclists and vehicles going pass. While most did not noticed and zoomed pass, some did but did not stop and look. She took off all clothes and just rode on me while I ait on the passager seat. Sibey song.

After we finished our deed, stopped at Kranji roadside and talk. While talking, she kept moving her hands inside my tees. Some Ah Tiong worker saw it from a distance and ran towards us excitedly and I just threw her panty out of the window and drove off. Lol.

Looking for more deserted spots to drive to. Neo Tiew still very bright.

Nice outdoor bonk ..... please share again :)

LunaPark
31-07-2016, 09:59 PM
Nice outdoor bonk ..... please share again :)

Need to find a better place. Was thinking upper pierce reservoir...

auxillaire
31-07-2016, 10:42 PM
the alleys of joo chiat :D have caught some other people a few times. Usually its just heavy petting but given the dark alleys at night, anything can happen.

AhChew
31-07-2016, 11:04 PM
Someone here pmed me to write more of my story with my fb . I shall post them here.

We went Vietnam for a vacation and our hotel room is facing a construction building. Behind the construction building , there is a sky bar ( there are tones of sky bars there )

We went to the sky bar to drink and realize that our hotel room window is really super obvious to let the people to see at the outside . So we tried something exciting .

We drank a lot and we became tipsy that night . I ask her to take off her bra in her spaghetti strap and panties off her short shorts . She obliged . We drank a little more at the bar. A pair of couple from the US they said , came to sit with us to have a chat as there are not much English speaking people there .

I noticed the guy kept looking at mygirl's pokies. I said nothing . His gf went to the bathroom and I tell him to pinch my girl's nipples . He was shocked . I told him is ok . He went ahead and pinch. My girl moaned so loud that people at the other side of the table looked over . Hahaha .

I then asked him to reach inside the shorts of my girl . He went ahead and realize , damn there's no panty! He fingered her for a good 5 to 10 seconds before I asked him to stop as his gf is coming .

We told them that we are leaving and please take note of the hotel room over there around 10 to 15 mins laters .

The moment we reach our hotel room, we on all the lights and started stripping and have hot sex right at the window . The guy with his girl were still at the sky bar watching me having sex with my girl . Wonderful night .

Somehow we only dare to do such a thing at overseas because no one knows us

Hudong
31-07-2016, 11:13 PM
Someone here pmed me to write more of my story with my fb . I shall post them here.

We went Vietnam for a vacation and our hotel room is facing a construction building. Behind the construction building , there is a sky bar ( there are tones of sky bars there )

We went to the sky bar to drink and realize that our hotel room window is really super obvious to let the people to see at the outside . So we tried something exciting .

We drank a lot and we became tipsy that night . I ask her to take off her bra in her spaghetti strap and panties off her short shorts . She obliged . We drank a little more at the bar. A pair of couple from the US they said , came to sit with us to have a chat as there are not much English speaking people there .

I noticed the guy kept looking at mygirl's pokies. I said nothing . His gf went to the bathroom and I tell him to pinch my girl's nipples . He was shocked . I told him is ok . He went ahead and pinch. My girl moaned so loud that people at the other side of the table looked over . Hahaha .

I then asked him to reach inside the shorts of my girl . He went ahead and realize , damn there's no panty! He fingered her for a good 5 to 10 seconds before I asked him to stop as his gf is coming .

We told them that we are leaving and please take note of the hotel room over there around 10 to 15 mins laters .

The moment we reach our hotel room, we on all the lights and started stripping and have hot sex right at the window . The guy with his girl were still at the sky bar watching me having sex with my girl . Wonderful night .

Somehow we only dare to do such a thing at overseas because no one knows us

Nice adventure bro, must be very thrilling to be watched :)

Nough
01-08-2016, 12:24 AM
3am adventure, pm or kik me for venue. Kik id: Noughnough

Nough
03-08-2016, 08:44 PM
Due to the overwhelming response, another adventure tonight at 230am. Pm me on kik for venue :)

Nough
05-08-2016, 11:51 PM
Any bro playing outside today pm me! Kik at: Noughnough

ourworld
06-08-2016, 02:49 AM
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=620049
Visit us.. We love to do it in public too

Nough
07-08-2016, 09:32 PM
As usual! 230am pm for venue:) kik me!

A123456789
08-08-2016, 03:37 PM
sian... my milf sexcapade was caught by a teen stranger. out of craziness, my pinoy milf agree with my suggestion to be doggie by this boy. bloody kid CIP, and now my 50 years old pinoy milf have to go for abortion....

NineLives
08-08-2016, 03:59 PM
sian... my milf sexcapade was caught by a teen stranger. out of craziness, my pinoy milf agree with my suggestion to be doggie by this boy. bloody kid CIP, and now my 50 years old pinoy milf have to go for abortion....

That's jialat :(

MrLuffy
08-08-2016, 04:08 PM

haven menopause? LOL.

jameschong1
08-08-2016, 04:23 PM
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=620049
Visit us.. We love to do it in public too

can u do at amk or bishan park as near my house
so while see u in action, can also c those idiots catch pokimom

MouTakLouLah
08-08-2016, 09:32 PM
can u do at amk or bishan park as near my house
so while see u in action, can also c those idiots catch pokimom

When u see action, where got time for pokemon? :D

FreebiezWanker
08-08-2016, 10:03 PM

50yo can get preg? wow

BTech
08-08-2016, 10:10 PM

Lol ! He's the man !
Why go abortion? Give birth la !

sadfa
08-08-2016, 10:19 PM

You should write FR.

You mean u fcuk maid at staircase, kid walk pass, u say don't pai seh, try la n he fcuk her raw??

Really damn solid.

sadfa
08-08-2016, 10:24 PM
Lol ! He's the man !
Why go abortion? Give birth la !

When MOM ask maid who's the father & she say don't know. Some kid I met while fcuking at staircase

Immediately they buy air ticket for her to phillipines.

itsabt6x
09-08-2016, 03:21 AM

Waa TS, you really KTGL....lol

A123456789
10-08-2016, 10:39 AM
no leh...she Singaporean PR, divorcee...

auxillaire
10-08-2016, 11:20 AM

Your soldiers are commando material bro :D

hiretuja
11-08-2016, 07:27 PM
Now all known outdoor place to have fun been infested by Pokestops or pokegyms..

desmond26
21-08-2016, 12:32 PM
hi any guys anyone care to recommend? :)

raykee
21-08-2016, 06:42 PM
hanor.... now alll so much people ard

zl1983
21-08-2016, 11:19 PM
Now all known outdoor place to have fun been infested by Pokestops or pokegyms..

couldnt agree more w u bro.

dreamer326
22-08-2016, 09:42 AM
Before you read, please accept apologize for my poor english. just want to share my experience.

Few weeks ago, after dinner, took a walk with gf at chinese garden around 9pm, it was dark as sky cloudy, less joggers around. we walked few rounds and stopped somewhere off the path, i hug her from behind and enjoy the breeze.. while we chat and some movement of her body, dick was rubbed by her sexy butt and getting hardon, she felt that said 'hoho... wolf is coming.. better go home now', i grab her tighten and pull her waist closer to let feel it's getting harder, told her cannot go home without settle me, i started to kiss her her neck and groping her boobs, she resist a bit & worry someone may pass-by anytime. i asked is she scare about someone seeing me touching her boobs, she nodded, then i moved my hand into her cloth and groping her boobs harder and said "like this others wont able to see I'm touching you now", i continue to kiss her, she moans softly.. minutes passed, couldn’t hold anymore, I stopped and look for safer place to release my fire.. spotted an idea place, immediately bring her over.. unzip my pant and she gave me a good bj.. I order her to put more lube on my dick using saliva, then turn her around, hands against the wall, pull down her pant and insert into her wet pussy.. fuck her hard in full speed.. she hold her moan but the “paik paik” sound quite loud.. Maybe too excited, was cum within 5 mins..

teonama
22-08-2016, 10:53 AM
Before you read, please accept apologize for my poor english. just want to share my experience.

Few weeks ago, after dinner, took a walk with gf at chinese garden around 9pm, it was dark as sky cloudy, less joggers around. we walked few rounds and stopped somewhere off the path, i hug her from behind and enjoy the breeze.. while we chat and some movement of her body, dick was rubbed by her sexy butt and getting hardon, she felt that said 'hoho... wolf is coming.. better go home now', i grab her tighten and pull her waist closer to let feel it's getting harder, told her cannot go home without settle me, i started to kiss her her neck and groping her boobs, she resist a bit & worry someone may pass-by anytime. i asked is she scare about someone seeing me touching her boobs, she nodded, then i moved my hand into her cloth and groping her boobs harder and said "like this others wont able to see I'm touching you now", i continue to kiss her, she moans softly.. minutes passed, couldn’t hold anymore, I stopped and look for safer place to release my fire.. spotted an idea place, immediately bring her over.. unzip my pant and she gave me a good bj.. I order her to put more lube on my dick using saliva, then turn her around, hands against the wall, pull down her pant and insert into her wet pussy.. fuck her hard in full speed.. she hold her moan but the “paik paik” sound quite loud.. Maybe too excited, was cum within 5 mins..

Now many people pokeymon there hard to paik paik people catch u u no horse run...mus wait till no more pokeymon then u can pokey-moan with ur gf there oraydy

DaMouth
22-08-2016, 05:09 PM

Nice one bro. Do you mind a watcher? :)

zl1983
23-08-2016, 07:54 PM
Now many people pokeymon there hard to paik paik people catch u u no horse run...mus wait till no more pokeymon then u can pokey-moan with ur gf there oraydy

mayb those poky trainers r too bz catching their Dratinis den to see some "live" actions? lol

Nough
25-08-2016, 01:26 AM
Looking for couple with car to join us. Let me know if u are interested! Kik or pm me. Timing: 215-220

Nough
27-08-2016, 01:34 AM
Any couple out there wanna try doing it later side by side or closely tgt? Timing about 230am. Kik or pm me :)

mybimmer69
27-08-2016, 06:49 AM
China square central staircase is quite safe....😉

jerkmagnet
27-08-2016, 05:16 PM
Its date night for wifey and I today. We'll be going for 8pm movie at Shaw Deluxe NEX shopping ctr. Not sure what the crowd will be but wifey is going braless. Wifey suggested outdoor session either at the theatre or somewhere in Punggol...

skorc
27-08-2016, 07:03 PM
Its date night for wifey and I today. We'll be going for 8pm movie at Shaw Deluxe NEX shopping ctr. Not sure what the crowd will be but wifey is going braless. Wifey suggested outdoor session either at the theatre or somewhere in Punggol...

Is this an invitation for watchers? :D

6Friendly9
28-08-2016, 02:24 AM
any action tonite? damn sian.... fb not free and I'm free to rom... haven't try being an official permitted watcher so if any couple willing, let me know.... I'm ok to provide token as appreciation.... PM me pls... thanks!!!

Nough
29-08-2016, 01:33 AM
Any couples out there wanna have fun tgt? Pm me or kik! Adventure starting at 245am! :)

Splitter100
29-08-2016, 11:04 PM
Any couples out there wanna have fun tgt? Pm me or kik! Adventure starting at 245am! :)

You have very special timing

trivago
30-08-2016, 12:56 AM
You have very special timing

At that time, all the mata kooning :D

zl1983
31-08-2016, 10:43 PM
dun surprise urself w that assumption wor.. lol..
better be safe den malu..

Joe_Black_Star
31-08-2016, 11:52 PM
Any Bros were at the carpark opp Woodlands Waterpoint Park last night from 7.30 to 9 pm?

Nough
01-09-2016, 12:33 AM
HAPPENING NOW! Looking for couples to join us!

mightydick
06-09-2016, 01:00 AM
Any actions??

ms_74
16-09-2016, 12:49 PM
thread getting quiet...:confused:

Doritos
16-09-2016, 04:23 PM
Interesting thread :)

TwinX
17-09-2016, 07:10 AM
It's been a long time since I posted. Now with pokemon.... harder to do it outdoor. Some of my fav places are swarm with pokemon players and gf is worried about people taking pic. I think the craze is slowly getting lesser now.

Anyway recently went to catch a very late movie with gf. As usual, hanky panky with gf in cinema. No sex... just touching her boobs and pussy. Gf was horny and wet... after movie ended, she hint me to go some place for sex. We drove to a open cp at wcp. No cars except for some heavy vehicles. Cp was dim with little lights.

Wasted no time, me and gf shifted to back seats of my car. Strip completely naked and make out. The windows were lowered down. It was good until a car drove in, gf faster hide and the car parked 2 car length beside us. It was a guy... I think he is catching pokemon (heard the game sound and his window is lowered) and same time trying to have free show. Ask gf if she want continue or shift location... after awhile we decided to continue our bonking with gf riding on top of me. Condition is if the guy took out his hp and point at our direction, we will find another place.

I think the guy was also surprised by us... quite sure he can see my gf boobs bouncing up and down. Gf moan was also a bit loud. I think the guy also diy while watching us. Lasted 20 mins. When gf dressed and walk back to front seat, he check her out from top to bottom.

Jostella
17-09-2016, 12:56 PM
It's been a long time since I posted. Now with pokemon.... harder to do it outdoor. Some of my fav places are swarm with pokemon players and gf is worried about people taking pic. I think the craze is slowly getting lesser now.

Anyway recently went to catch a very late movie with gf. As usual, hanky panky with gf in cinema. No sex... just touching her boobs and pussy. Gf was horny and wet... after movie ended, she hint me to go some place for sex. We drove to a open cp at wcp. No cars except for some heavy vehicles. Cp was dim with little lights.

Wasted no time, me and gf shifted to back seats of my car. Strip completely naked and make out. The windows were lowered down. It was good until a car drove in, gf faster hide and the car parked 2 car length beside us. It was a guy... I think he is catching pokemon (heard the game sound and his window is lowered) and same time trying to have free show. Ask gf if she want continue or shift location... after awhile we decided to continue our bonking with gf riding on top of me. Condition is if the guy took out his hp and point at our direction, we will find another place.

I think the guy was also surprised by us... quite sure he can see my gf boobs bouncing up and down. Gf moan was also a bit loud. I think the guy also diy while watching us. Lasted 20 mins. When gf dressed and walk back to front seat, he check her out from top to bottom.

Long time never see you posting here, nice outdoor adventure :)

NemoDory
17-09-2016, 01:53 PM

Nice outdoor sex!!

aft3rdark
17-09-2016, 02:07 PM
Just bonked at the roof top of a newly built HDB (ppl haven't moved in yet). Somehow they didn't lock the roof top access. Fucking kinky.

zl1983
17-09-2016, 02:31 PM
totally true abt those poky hunters..

Blue_gal
18-09-2016, 03:01 PM
NOWadays...its kind of difficult to get action in public more..... everyone carry a high tech hp...anytime u may be in the FRONT page of a site...sound too Sexcited liaooo...

olden days better...can "dropped" ur panty or under pant any time any where... lol... JUST DO IT!! :p *notti memories*...

omgwtfknn
18-09-2016, 03:10 PM
NOWadays...its kind of difficult to get action in public more..... everyone carry a high tech hp...anytime u may be in the FRONT page of a site...sound too Sexcited liaooo...

olden days better...can "dropped" ur panty or under pant any time any where... lol... JUST DO IT!! :p *notti memories*...

Haha agree with you!

sony2002
18-09-2016, 04:12 PM

wear a mask and find some outdoor place that is completely dark.

no camera will be able to take photo in such condition

zl1983
18-09-2016, 04:51 PM
Just bonked at the roof top of a newly built HDB (ppl haven't moved in yet). Somehow they didn't lock the roof top access. Fucking kinky.

able to share e location of this new plc pls bro?

DirtyLilSecrets
18-09-2016, 05:09 PM
Havent been posting for ages due to a shift in house blahblahblah. Even lost contact to people who hear me rants and confide :(

Heres one recent story:- (I wonder if B is inside this forum)

Last week, i had a bad day at work. I had to OT to do some marking and extra work from shitty bosses really pissed me off. About 9pm, i decided to take a walk near my workplace and started playing PokemonGo, trying to hatch my 10km egg before cabbing home. Suddenly, one guy bumped into me and he was on PokemonGo. He apologized and quickly walk away. I was curious what pokemon he was after and decided to walk behind him while trying to get his attention..

(he was walking really fast while we had this convo, with me trying to catch up)
Me: Hey!!
Stranger: ?? Yes? Im sorry for knocking into you.
Me: not about that! What pokemon are you going after?
Stranger: I saw a snorlax nearby that just spawned! I'm driving there now! Should arrive in 6mins!
Me: Can i come too please! I dont have a snorlax!
Stranger: sure sure. Follow me..

---
Fast forward:
He was driving this White Honda and he was speeding throughout. We arrived at the destination in exactly 6 mins!

Hint:The snorlax was in some industrial park at the northeast..

When we were there, it was a massive jam as theres only one way in and one way out. We couldnt get to the sighting if we were to wait for the cars. He asked me to pass him my phone and stay in the car while he go after it.

Soon after, he returned with a smile and handed my phone showing the snorlax has been caught. I thanked him and wanted to get off the car. Afterall, im on a stranger's car?! However, he introduced himself as B and asked if I would like to grab a bite before he send me home. I happily agreed and said it will be my treat. He was nice guy.. but then through the supper, i got to know he is attached to an air stewardess of CathayPacific. My hopes were dashed but then again, I am attached too..

After supper, while sending me home, there was another spawn of a rare pokemon (Think was Venusaur) that he would wanna go for! I agreed excitedly! This time round, only 3 cars came for the hunt, again in an industrial area. While the rest caught and left the area, he was trying hard to catch for himself.. I waited for him and started to stick my face near him at the driver seat to see if he manage to catch it. Just then, when i lean slightly forward, he was able to see my cleavage and stared for quite abit. Then he went on to turn his head and kiss me on the lips. I reciprocated by kissing him. Soon, we were making out in public.. in an industrial area at 2am.. (The car fun that i always dream of.. Only that its with a stranger i barely knew for less than 24hours)

Then he proceeded to slipping his hands into my top, trying to unbuckle my bra. I gave him the easy access by leaning forward more so he could reach. Guess he understood my hint and went on grabbing my boobs really hard, could feel the squeeze with every touch and moaning with every time he flick my nipples. I also unbuckle his belt and zip down to release his manhood. He pushed me to the corner of my side, licking and sucking my nipples and slipping his hands to rub my clit while i moan in ecstasy! Thereafter, he held on my hair and try to bring me forward to suck his manhood. It was huge and thick and i gave him a bj and he unloaded his troops into my mouth.. We got dressed up proper, exchanged numbers and he sent me home with a kiss on my forehead..

Unforgettable memory with a text saying " Pokemon hunt 2 weeks later? Gf in sg these 2 wks :( " Maybe I'm too inexperienced.. but the front seats are really way too uncomfortable! I cant wait for tomorrow to see if he rings me up! ^^

Lightster
18-09-2016, 05:30 PM
Havent been posting for ages due to a shift in house blahblahblah. Even lost contact to people who hear me rants and confide :(

Last week, i had a bad day at work. I had to OT to do some marking and extra work from shitty bosses really pissed me off. About 9pm, i decided to take a walk near my workplace and started playing PokemonGo, trying to hatch my 10km egg before cabbing home. Suddenly, one guy bumped into me and he was on PokemonGo. He apologized and quickly walk away. I was curious what pokemon he was after and decided to walk behind him while trying to get his attention..

(he was walking really fast while we had this convo, with me trying to catch up)
Stranger: I saw a snorlax nearby that just spawned! I'm driving there now! Should arrive in 6mins!

---
Fast forward:
He was driving this White Honda and he was speeding throughout. We arrived at the destination in exactly 6 mins!

When we were there, it was a massive jam as theres only one way in and one way out. We couldnt get to the sighting if we were to wait for the cars. He asked me to pass him my phone and stay in the car while he go after it.

Soon after, he returned with a smile and handed my phone showing the snorlax has been caught. I thanked him and wanted to get off the car. Afterall, im on a stranger's car?! However, he introduced himself as B and asked if I would like to grab a bite before he send me home. I happily agreed and said it will be my treat. He was nice guy.. but then through the supper, i got to know he is attached to an air stewardess of CathayPacific. My hopes were dashed but then again, I am attached too..

After supper, while sending me home, there was another spawn of a rare pokemon (Think was Venusaur) that he would wanna go for! I agreed excitedly! This time round, only 3 cars came for the hunt, again in an industrial area. While the rest caught and left the area, he was trying hard to catch for himself.. I waited for him and started to stick my face near him at the driver seat to see if he manage to catch it. Just then, when i lean slightly forward, he was able to see my cleavage and stared for quite abit. Then he went on to turn his head and kiss me on the lips. I reciprocated by kissing him. Soon, we were making out in public.. in an industrial area at 2am.. (The car fun that i always dream of.. Only that its with a stranger i barely knew for less than 24hours)

Then he proceeded to slipping his hands into my top, trying to unbuckle my bra. I gave him the easy access by leaning forward more so he could reach. Guess he understood my hint and went on grabbing my boobs really hard, could feel the squeeze with every touch and moaning with every time he flick my nipples. I also unbuckle his belt and zip down to release his manhood. He pushed me to the corner of my side, licking and sucking my nipples and slipping his hands to rub my clit while i moan in ecstasy! Thereafter, he held on my hair and try to bring me forward to suck his manhood. It was huge and thick and i gave him a bj and he unloaded his troops into my mouth.. We got dressed up proper, exchanged numbers and he sent me home with a kiss on my forehead..

Unforgettable memory with a text saying " Pokemon hunt 2 weeks later? Gf in sg these 2 wks :( " Maybe I'm too inexperienced.. but the front seats are really way too uncomfortable! I cant wait for tomorrow to see if he rings me up! ^^

Best of luck sis, happy hunting :p

omglala
19-09-2016, 12:18 AM
found a mscp recently...for some reason the 3rd n 4th floor very dim and one of the floor after that was completely lights off...

dont know whether is it coincidental that the area got some ktv and spas. but oh well very quiet spot with literally no cars at the higher floor.

Stelcich
19-09-2016, 12:38 AM
found a mscp recently...for some reason the 3rd n 4th floor very dim and one of the floor after that was completely lights off...

dont know whether is it coincidental that the area got some ktv and spas. but oh well very quiet spot with literally no cars at the higher floor.

HDB or private car park?

nixjrr
19-09-2016, 12:45 AM

Bro can share the location, pm me thanks

omglala
19-09-2016, 12:56 AM
HDB or private car park?

Bro can share the location, pm me thanks

its beside a stadium n below cp is a kopitiam :)

sourhock
19-09-2016, 01:00 AM
its beside a stadium n below cp is a kopitiam :)

Is it a Big Road stadium? :)

omglala
19-09-2016, 01:06 AM

hmmm i think so if i understand the big road part.

5ag1_Boar
19-09-2016, 10:16 AM

---
Fast forward:

Haha! Besides Snorlax, looks like sis caught a XL Diglet too. Or is more like a Dratini?

L14N6
19-09-2016, 11:57 AM
hmmm i think so if i understand the big road part.

Haha I think I know where

ourworld
19-09-2016, 12:23 PM
Wow,,, first time see this thread,,,
Hubby and I are big fan!

Our most exciting moment was making out on a open overhead bridge when we are oversea,,,
It was fantastic,,,
Hubby pounding me from behind while I stand and watch the traffic passing thru below,,,
Amazing moment,,,
Many cars actually slow down when the approached the bridge,,
Sped off after that taking a good look at us! Hahaha,,,

twinchrome
19-09-2016, 02:23 PM
Hubby and I are big fan!

Our most exciting moment was making out on a open overhead bridge when we are oversea,,,
It was fantastic,,,
Hubby pounding me from behind while I stand and watch the traffic passing thru below,,,
Amazing moment,,,

aiya, u dun need to come to this thread... those in this thread already gone to your thread liao. hahahaha :D :D

Giansex
19-09-2016, 02:26 PM
Haha! Besides Snorlax, looks like sis caught a XL Diglet too. Or is more like a Dratini?

maybe arbok

ShinyMoon
19-09-2016, 04:52 PM
Hubby and I are big fan!

It was fantastic,,,
Amazing moment,,,

You should try that in Sg, the cars here won't slow down at all .... they'll just park and watch :D

zl1983
19-09-2016, 09:10 PM
machiam catching for some rare pokys..

Lightster
19-09-2016, 10:08 PM

Nowadays is catch Pokeman and outdoor sex, 2-in-1 activity :D

Cumlonglong
21-09-2016, 10:56 PM
Hi.. been a silent reader.. my contribution..
Was away at BKK recently with my FB.. our hotel room directly faces opposite apartment & we were given the 4th floor..

On the opposite side, only a few rooms were occupied.. Managed to convince FB to fuck naked with our windows open & curtains drawn.. FB was hestitant initially but aft some foreplay, she was enjoying it.. halfway, I noticed the opposite room girl was looking at us fucking naked.. I juz act blur & continued screwing my FB rough & wild.. the next moment I saw a guy beside her (must have been her bf or Hb).. this turned me on even more & I continued ramming hard.. FB was making so much noise and I'm damn sure they could hear us.. all this while FB did not look out of the window & she wasn't aware people were watching.. i cummed on her face(her fav) & she sucked me clean thereafter.. I turned to look at them.. to my surprise, they both smiled & waved at me.. I act blur & went to close the curtain (with my dick hard & exposed - for the girl to see)

zl1983
24-09-2016, 09:47 AM
gd thing that they did not tyr to b funny to record it down on hp..

CupiCupid
24-09-2016, 06:47 PM
Was away at BKK recently with my FB.. our hotel room directly faces opposite apartment & we were given the 4th floor..

On the opposite side, only a few rooms were occupied.. Managed to convince FB to fuck naked with our windows open & curtains drawn.. FB was hestitant initially but aft some foreplay, she was enjoying it.. halfway, I noticed the opposite room girl was looking at us fucking naked.. I juz act blur & continued screwing my FB rough & wild.. the next moment I saw a guy beside her (must have been her bf or Hb).. this turned me on even more & I continued ramming hard.. FB was making so much noise and I'm damn sure they could hear us.. all this while FB did not look out of the window & she wasn't aware people were watching.. i cummed on her face(her fav) & she sucked me clean thereafter.. I turned to look at them.. to my surprise, they both smiled & waved at me.. I act blur & went to close the curtain (with my dick hard & exposed - for the girl to see)

Nice adventure bro, thanks for sharing :)

Silverstar77
24-09-2016, 07:02 PM
Did the dirty deed at the secret garden at Shaw Centre..it was a quickie wz a creampie while overlooking Orchard rd..exciting n shiok

Zico82
24-09-2016, 10:42 PM

Good translation hehe :D

ourworld
25-09-2016, 02:23 AM

Nice experience there dude!

We did that almost everytime when we are on vacation.
Just few days ago, we were at Pattaya, my wife did a striptease on the balcony, with the lights on and blindfloded.

And then we went on and fucked there.
When we ended, there were 2 tourists at the opposite hotel viewing our act.
I was well aware of it. as long as they arent taking photos or vdo,
I wont stop.
After we were done, they waved at us!
I told my wife, and together, still naked, we waved back! Lol.

We have plenty of EIP experience,
Our most exciting experiences were on a overhead bridge and got caught. lol..
As also once on a road.
That was by far the most exciting experience for me.
Seem like we are running out of idea.

Was introduced to this thread by my wife.
Perhaps will start reading up..
see if can gather any inspiration for future use.. lol.

desmond26
09-10-2016, 09:08 PM
any places?:D

ceeko
10-10-2016, 11:42 AM
4997349974 (http://zo.ee/prm)

Anyone done this before? 40 something floors up! --> Watch this Fucking blowingly crazy bbbj (http://zo.ee/prm)

If cum then fall down... sibeh jialat.

ourworld
10-10-2016, 12:09 PM

Anyone done this before? 40 something floors up! --> Watch this Fucking blowingly crazy bbbj (http://zo.ee/prm)

It's ok,,, My hubby is afraid of height,,,
Don't think he can erect when he stands there
Hahaha,,,

ceeko
10-10-2016, 01:13 PM
Hahaha,,,

LOL, then do at balcony with windows open?

ourworld
10-10-2016, 04:48 PM
LOL, then do at balcony with windows open?

All the time! Hahaha,,,,

When waking up to a great morning,,,

http://i64.tinypic.com/35bcx7a.jpg

MarlinFish
10-10-2016, 05:23 PM
All the time! Hahaha,,,,

When waking up to a great morning,,,

http://i64.tinypic.com/35bcx7a.jpg

Hahaha very nice :D

cumranger69
10-10-2016, 05:34 PM
Hahaha,,,

At this height, not only your hubby. I think most guys will just shrivel up and balls shrink....lol

aboodoing
10-10-2016, 06:19 PM

that is awesome

Tamader
10-10-2016, 07:28 PM

Scary lah, hahaaha :D

zl1983
10-10-2016, 07:31 PM
Good translation hehe :D

able to shed some lights bro?

KhunnTey
10-10-2016, 10:06 PM
tried before 1 of the blocks in the Punggol area, overlooking the expressway...
quiet and secluded as usual that area of new HDB flats.
very excited, came in 5mins! :D

ceeko
10-10-2016, 10:14 PM
I bonked milf fb at balcony of hotel equatorial Cameron highlands. She said too cold. Lol

JohnThunderbolt
10-10-2016, 10:57 PM
I bonked milf fb at balcony of hotel equatorial Cameron highlands. She said too cold. Lol

Cold never mind, most important your dick does not shrink :D

KhunnTey
11-10-2016, 09:17 AM
side track abit... any 1 out there similar fetish - smelling your gal's undies and cumming together in a public place?

Cumlonglong
11-10-2016, 08:09 PM
Was recently having a night stroll at Pg Waterway aft catch movie.. FB & I were juz dressed in simple berms & tanktops as we stay nearby.. Halfway while walking, I got a little horny & frisky.. Asked my FB if she would remove her bra & continue walking.. She said "siao" but after a few touches over her butt & stroking her back, she got turned on & agreed.. She went to the nearby toilet & removed her bra, kept in her bag.. When she came out, it was damn obvious she was braless & her nipples were literally poking thru.. I got super turned on.. Wanted to fuck her there & then! Controlled myself & we continued walking.. Soon, we saw some China guys (construction site guys) loitering arnd the waterway.. Some were on their Hp.. I started stroking her back & slowly made her nipples even harder.. When we walked pass some of them, they saw her braless for sure.. FB got shy & brought her hair forward - covering her chest.. We continued walking & I saw 4 Bangla guys sitting by the bench - I saw the opportunity & quickly pulled her 1 side of her tank top from behind - it exposed her left nipples.. Hers is the pointed type..

Will continue story....

Book-keeper
12-10-2016, 06:19 PM
Hahaha,,,

I not afraid of height, but view the video sure get my knees weak... Maybe also cant erect. LOL.

Shinpad
12-10-2016, 06:48 PM
Was recently having a night stroll at Pg Waterway aft catch movie.. FB & I were juz dressed in simple berms & tanktops as we stay nearby.. Halfway while walking, I got a little horny & frisky.. Asked my FB if she would remove her bra & continue walking.. She said "siao" but after a few touches over her butt & stroking her back, she got turned on & agreed.. She went to the nearby toilet & removed her bra, kept in her bag.. When she came out, it was damn obvious she was braless & her nipples were literally poking thru.. I got super turned on.. Wanted to fuck her there & then! Controlled myself & we continued walking.. Soon, we saw some China guys (construction site guys) loitering arnd the waterway.. Some were on their Hp.. I started stroking her back & slowly made her nipples even harder.. When we walked pass some of them, they saw her braless for sure.. FB got shy & brought her hair forward - covering her chest.. We continued walking & I saw 4 Bangla guys sitting by the bench - I saw the opportunity & quickly pulled her 1 side of her tank top from behind - it exposed her left nipples.. Hers is the pointed type..

Will continue story....

Please continue!! :)

zl1983
16-10-2016, 11:22 AM
yes pls continue..

ourworld
16-10-2016, 11:28 AM
We love fucking in public area,,,
Love that kinda excitement,,,
The trill,, and especially when we are fully naked in the public!
Nowhere to hide,,, fully expose,,,,
That Feeling is extreme,,,
And yes,,, we got caught a few times actually,,,
Hahaha,,
But it was fun!

http://i64.tinypic.com/m8hikk.jpg

zl1983
16-10-2016, 11:36 AM
Hahaha,,
But it was fun!

agree w u mr or Mrs Ourworld.. lol

Koblak
16-10-2016, 11:41 AM
Hahaha,,
But it was fun!

Enjoy and play safe! :)

Antheang99
16-10-2016, 12:08 PM
Did this wif my ex bf (also my ex boss) before his office move. His office was located in a little office building. His office was only frosted the bottom part. And with blinds so ppl can see thru the space between the blinds (about 3-4inches Wide when they walk past). One night we OT till quite late about 10+pm. Most of the neighbors already went home. Only 1 Neighbour(construction company) still around. The building was rather quiet and only occasionally have people walk past. I was feeling horny so I told him I want to give him bj. I went under his table and gave him a good Long bj sucking him hard. He cannot tahan then got me up and doggy me until he cum. Meanwhile at least 3 people walked past but maybe we off all lights and kept quiet nobody noticed :p

xucker
16-10-2016, 12:19 PM
Did this wif my ex bf (also my ex boss) before his office move. His office was located in a little office building. His office was only frosted the bottom part. And with blinds so ppl can see thru the space between the blinds (about 3-4inches Wide when they walk past). One night we OT till quite late about 10+pm. Most of the neighbors already went home. Only 1 Neighbour(construction company) still around. The building was rather quiet and only occasionally have people walk past. I was feeling horny so I told him I want to give him bj. I went under his table and gave him a good Long bj sucking him hard. He cannot tahan then got me up and doggy me until he cum. Meanwhile at least 3 people walked past but maybe we off all lights and kept quiet nobody noticed :p

You should have made some noises, they cannot see anything since the lights are off :D

Antheang99
16-10-2016, 01:52 PM
You should have made some noises, they cannot see anything since the lights are off :D

Lols the lights from the corridor shine in, so is not completely dark.

CudinRot
16-10-2016, 02:26 PM
Lols the lights from the corridor shine in, so is not completely dark.

Can see the movement from outside? :)

Antheang99
16-10-2016, 02:53 PM
Can see the movement from outside? :)

I think can see.. movement(shadows but don't think is obvious) plus the gaps between the blinds definitely if they turn their head can see.. But we both were excited and horny so didn't care..

ms_74
22-10-2016, 05:50 PM
nice.....more stories please

Cowsberg
22-10-2016, 06:02 PM
nice.....more stories please

Agreed. Camping here for more!

Goldhart
22-10-2016, 07:56 PM
I think can see.. movement(shadows but don't think is obvious) plus the gaps between the blinds definitely if they turn their head can see.. But we both were excited and horny so didn't care..

Have you tried outdoors? :)

anstyle
22-10-2016, 09:29 PM
This happened when my ex just moved to Punggol. She smuggled her brother's car key out of the house one evening. While driving around the neighbourhood, she stripped me down and gave me a bj. I had to maintain my sanity while driving all the way to Punggol Road. We stopped at the open space carpark, striped naked and made out outside the car. We had a second round in the backseat of the car. We ran out of tissue paper during that round so my ex resorted to licking every bit of my cum :D

Sleat
22-10-2016, 10:34 PM
This happened when my ex just moved to Punggol. She smuggled her brother's car key out of the house one evening. While driving around the neighbourhood, she stripped me down and gave me a bj. I had to maintain my sanity while driving all the way to Punggol Road. We stopped at the open space carpark, striped naked and made out outside the car. We had a second round in the backseat of the car. We ran out of tissue paper during that round so my ex resorted to licking every bit of my cum :D

Nice one! Thanks for sharing :)

sony2002
23-10-2016, 04:48 PM
Hahaha,,
But it was fun!

got caught by peeper, passer-by or police?

I got caught by police 3 times already :o

Ighalo
23-10-2016, 05:53 PM

Wow serious? Did they charge you or anything?

Taboola
23-10-2016, 06:19 PM
Hope to read more.

zika
23-10-2016, 08:51 PM

Nice encounter! Please share more..

ourworld
24-10-2016, 01:53 AM

Peepers definately,,
Passer by too,,,
We did it once on an overhead bridge,,,
Overseeing cars passing by
And we fuck on the bridge,,
And suddenly,, when hubby is cumming
A whole load of passerby alight from a bus and came up to cross the bridge!
The funny part is,,,
Hubby unable to contain himself
He turn to the other direction and jack off where those passer by move pass behind him!
Hahaha,,,

This was during oversea,,,
we share some photos on our thread previously,,

And recently,, we were fuckig fully naked at a hotel corridor when we were in Cambodia,,
And some guests came out from the lift!
Got caught red handed in action!
Quickly run back to our room,,,
Hahaha,,,

Thankfully,,
We are ever caught by police!
Especially we have a baby now,,
We didn't do it outdoor when we are in spore,,,
It's a serious offence,, don't wanna risk it now,,,
But we still do it when we travel!

http://i64.tinypic.com/2ppx2js.jpg

Sneak out when our baby is sleeping soundly in the room,,,
Still trying to get back in shape after giving birth**

YuanYang
24-10-2016, 02:33 AM
Peepers definately,,
Passer by too,,,
We did it once on an overhead bridge,,,
Overseeing cars passing by
And we fuck on the bridge,,
And suddenly,, when hubby is cumming
A whole load of passerby alight from a bus and came up to cross the bridge!
The funny part is,,,
Hubby unable to contain himself
He turn to the other direction and jack off where those passer by move pass behind him!
Hahaha,,,

This was during oversea,,,
we share some photos on our thread previously,,

And recently,, we were fuckig fully naked at a hotel corridor when we were in Cambodia,,
And some guests came out from the lift!
Got caught red handed in action!
Quickly run back to our room,,,
Hahaha,,,

Thankfully,,
We are ever caught by police!
Especially we have a baby now,,
We didn't do it outdoor when we are in spore,,,
It's a serious offence,, don't wanna risk it now,,,
But we still do it when we travel!

http://i64.tinypic.com/2ppx2js.jpg

Sneak out when our baby is sleeping soundly in the room,,,
Still trying to get back in shape after giving birth**

Nice adventures!!
Yes, not worth the risk to fuck outdoor here

Btw is the pic taken in S'pore?

onlysexnight
24-10-2016, 05:28 PM
Remind of my first time sex in a park.

leetona
24-10-2016, 11:59 PM
Was in one of the Mscp doing a lick for my gf.. There's was one Indian worker just next to my car doing painting.. I think he know there's a show inside..

Nicol
25-10-2016, 01:01 AM
Was in one of the Mscp doing a lick for my gf.. There's was one Indian worker just next to my car doing painting.. I think he know there's a show inside..

He also doing "painting"? :p

anstyle
25-10-2016, 10:03 AM
Nice encounter! Please share more..

Ex and I spent the night at Clifford Pier. What started as a chat progressed to frenching. She then unbuckled me and climbed on top. I immediately felt her smooth and wet pussy. "Where's your panty!?", I asked. She replied with a cheeky look. I went bonkers realizing that the one piece dress was the only cloth she wore on our first date. That was my first outdoor sex.

sony2002
25-10-2016, 03:16 PM
Wow serious? Did they charge you or anything?

long story...but kena warned and got our particulars recorded down

all 3 times in 3 different cars with 3 different girls at 3 different locations.

to cut the long story short....i feel that the most dangerous place is the safest place....i used to spent lots of time searching google map and recce for safe place for outdoor sex, but those places are actually hotspots for police patrol!

ourworld
25-10-2016, 03:54 PM
long story...but kena warned and got our particulars recorded down

all 3 times in 3 different cars with 3 different girls at 3 different locations.

to cut the long story short....i feel that the most dangerous place is the safest place....i used to spent lots of time searching google map and recce for safe place for outdoor sex, but those places are actually hotspots for police patrol!

We no longer do outdoor in spore le,,,
Actually nowadays quite dangerous,,,
Especially everywhere is armed with CCTV,,

Actually there are some parks in some private estate
Which is quite ok,,
There is one park near our house,,,
We used to see couple hanging out there,,,
But nowadays they change the lighting,,,
It's quite brightly lighted,,

We did it at the beach,,
then we got to know that those coast guard police are arm with night vision cam,, and they have seem many couples making out on beaches,,,
hahaha,,,, we could be one of them,,,,

sony2002
26-10-2016, 01:23 AM
Since i have number of requests asking to share my police encounter, here it goes:

Girl 1 : more than 10 years ago

I was young and hotel was too expensive. Not convenient to bonk at home and don't want to go transit hotel. Managed to save enough to buy a van (COE was dirty cheap that time), and best thing in the van is to put a sofa bed! It was spacious enough for all kinds of position too. There were lots of dark places and dead ends in Punggol back then, found a completely dark road that is still under construction. I thought that place is safe because if anyone drive in, i should see the headlight rightaway. however, i was wrong....

We proceed to strip each other and she was giving me a BJ while i fondle her D cup. I was in sitting position looking out the window for incoming cars. What i didn't realize is a police car actually turned off all the lights, and slowly drove towards my car and parked next to me! I didn't realize the police was watching, until they suddenly turn on the blinkers and siren! My pants were down and my girl was topless at that time. We quickly dress up and jump back to the front seat. I cranked my engine and wanted to drive off, but the police alighted and tapped on my windows, I wind down the windows and he asked me to turn off the engine.

No choice I have to follow his order. He check us out with a torch light and luckily my girl managed to get dressed so we didn't get caught naked. The police told us that it is not safe to be in the middle of the road and ask me to leave immediately. I said ok and drove off right away, with my heart still pumping furiously.

However, that didn't stop us from having "van-sex", I just got to be extra careful. There were some close shave when i managed to spot police car approaching, as we were in a normal parking lot in parks, the police also can't chase us away. That was the lesson learnt!

https://d2xngy2dw7hums.cloudfront.net/media/photos/products/2014/12/20/van_sofa_for_sale_1419048928_5c787b14.jpg

sadfa
26-10-2016, 01:35 AM
Since i have number of requests asking to share my police encounter, here it goes:

Girl 1 : more than 10 years ago

I was young and hotel was too expensive. Not convenient to bonk at home and don't want to go transit hotel. Managed to save enough to buy a van (COE was dirty cheap that time), and best thing in the van is to put a sofa bed! It was spacious enough for all kinds of position too. There were lots of dark places and dead ends in Punggol back then, found a completely dark road that is still under construction. I thought that place is safe because if anyone drive in, i should see the headlight rightaway. however, i was wrong....

We proceed to strip each other and she was giving me a BJ while i fondle her D cup. I was in sitting position looking out the window for incoming cars. What i didn't realize is a police car actually turned off all the lights, and slowly drove towards my car and parked next to me! I didn't realize the police was watching, until they suddenly turn on the blinkers and siren! My pants were down and my girl was topless at that time. We quickly dress up and jump back to the front seat. I cranked my engine and wanted to drive off, but the police alighted and tapped on my windows, I wind down the windows and he asked me to turn off the engine.

No choice I have to follow his order. He check us out with a torch light and luckily my girl managed to get dressed so we didn't get caught naked. The police told us that it is not safe to be in the middle of the road and ask me to leave immediately. I said ok and drove off right away, with my heart still pumping furiously.

However, that didn't stop us from having "van-sex", I just got to be extra careful. There were some close shave when i managed to spot police car approaching, as we were in a normal parking lot in parks, the police also can't chase us away. That was the lesson learnt!

https://d2xngy2dw7hums.cloudfront.net/media/photos/products/2014/12/20/van_sofa_for_sale_1419048928_5c787b14.jpg

Ya he's right. Fcuking dangerous to b parked in the middle of the road. All you need is a drunk driver speeding n hit u while she's blowing you. Hope you know how to pee with a hose

sony2002
26-10-2016, 02:05 AM
Girl 2 :
We continued to have "van-sex" 2-3 times a week for the next 5 years, until the sofa bed hinge broken and the springs got loosen. so I sold my van and upgrade to a small car.

My girl is "plus" size but she really good in bed with moan exactly like JAV girls! She has the best boobs i ever played - smooth, firm and huge! However, my car is so small, it barely can sit 2 pax behind. I have to push my front seat all the way to the front, and tilt it downwards for extra space. It was also difficult to climb from the back to the front unlike my previous van, so it slow down the sex acts a lot and I can't jump to the front seat quickly and "escape" when i spotted police.

Gladly, my girl was very daring for outdoor sex. She wouldn't even mind if there are peepers and allow them to touch her. We had so much wild outdoor sex with free show for peepers, and even 3P with one of them! However, it will be a bit too open to do outside car in typical car parks, so I have to find some safe and secret place (which i never share in SBF) to have outdoor sex with her.

There was once I even drove into middle of a grass field, super dark and away from main road. I thought it will be safe because nobody and no police will ever drove into middle of the grass field to patrol. The place is so well hidden, inside a forest with no building around which may spot us. We were happily bonking FULLY NAKED, enjoying the breeze and sounds from the birds and crickets. Out of sudden, I saw a police SUV bash into the grass field with their blinkers on! We dived back into the car in lighting speed to dress up. Luckily I wore a shorts with t-shirt while my girl was wearing a tube with mini skirt, so we managed to get dressed before the police stopped next to us.

The police ordered me to step out of the car and ask for our IC. They comms back to HQ to check our background and the ownership of the car while questioning what we were doing. Of cos i denied having sex as we were fully clothed, I said we were chit-chatting and star-glazing but the police don't believe why we have to go to middle of the forest to chit chat! I give stupid excuse that other places were too crowded and noisy....we just want to find a quiet place to chat. The police was getting a bit impatient and wanted to bring us back for further questioning. But i managed to bull shit my way out....talking about star glazing and astronomy, and I wouldn't be able to see so many stars in other places because of light pollution.

Luckily, the police started to believe my bullshit when I talk about star glazing. However, as I still have my condom on and my cock shrink, the condom actually dropped on the ground thru my shorts!! I quickly step on the condom to avoid being noticed by the police, because that will be a dead giveaway that I was lying about having sex! Luckily the police didn't do any body search or car search, otherwise he will find a big box of condom and XXX video playing on the DVD player.

The police HQ comms back and said that our background are cleared. So the police let us go with a very stern warning, as it was a state land and I actually can be charged for trespassing! Since then, no more outdoor sex so we have to save $$ for transit hotel...it was much less exciting but i managed to last hours and gave her multiple orgasm. We do open the curtains and bonk facing the road to give free show, but seems that no one really spot us, i guess is the reflection from the windows so no one will actually notice. May be we should have open the door instead

Her moan: https://openload.co/f/K5BL8A9Myhc/AUD-20140716-WA0000.mp3
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/19650/19650281abb2f0bdb4b021c318b0bf805439cba3.jpg

sadfa
26-10-2016, 02:16 AM
Girl 2 :
We continued to have "van-sex" 2-3 times a week for the next 5 years, until the sofa bed hinge broken and the springs got loosen. so I sold my van and upgrade to a small car.

My girl is "plus" size but she really good in bed with moan exactly like JAV girls! She has the best boobs i ever played - smooth, firm and huge! However, my car is so small, it barely can sit 2 pax behind. I have to push my front seat all the way to the front, and tilt it downwards for extra space. It was also difficult to climb from the back to the front unlike my previous van, so it slow down the sex acts a lot and I can't jump to the front seat quickly and "escape" when i spotted police.

Gladly, my girl was very daring for outdoor sex. She wouldn't even mind if there are peepers and allow them to touch her. We had so much wild outdoor sex with free show for peepers, and even 3P with one of them! However, it will be a bit too open to do outside car in typical car parks, so I have to find some safe and secret place (which i never share in SBF) to have outdoor sex with her.

There was once I even drove into middle of a grass field, super dark and away from main road. I thought it will be safe because nobody and no police will ever drove into middle of the grass field to patrol. The place is so well hidden, inside a forest with no building around which may spot us. We were happily bonking FULLY NAKED, enjoying the breeze and sounds from the birds and crickets. Out of sudden, I saw a police SUV bash into the grass field with their blinkers on! We dived back into the car in lighting speed to dress up. Luckily I wore a shorts with t-shirt while my girl was wearing a tube with mini skirt, so we managed to get dressed before the police stopped next to us.

The police ordered me to step out of the car and ask for our IC. They comms back to HQ to check our background and the ownership of the car while questioning what we were doing. Of cos i denied having sex as we were fully clothed, I said we were chit-chatting and star-glazing but the police don't believe why we have to go to middle of the forest to chit chat! I give stupid excuse that other places were too crowded and noisy....we just want to find a quiet place to chat. The police was getting a bit impatient and wanted to bring us back for further questioning. But i managed to bull shit my way out....talking about star glazing and astronomy, and I wouldn't be able to see so many stars in other places because of light pollution.

Luckily, the police started to believe my bullshit when I talk about star glazing. However, as I still have my condom on and my cock shrink, the condom actually dropped on the ground thru my shorts!! I quickly step on the condom to avoid being noticed by the police, because that will be a dead giveaway that I was lying about having sex! Luckily the police didn't do any body search or car search, otherwise he will find a big box of condom and XXX video playing on the DVD player.

The police HQ comms back and said that our background are cleared. So the police let us go with a very stern warning, as it was a state land and I actually can be charged for trespassing! Since then, no more outdoor sex so we have to save $$ for transit hotel...it was much less exciting but i managed to last hours and gave her multiple orgasm.

Her
[IMG]http://img1.uploadhouse.IMG]

Think they got mechanism or cctv to detect tresspassers.
That's why they react so quickly. They probably gunning for u n not usual patrol
Don't know why. Maybe its secret garbagement site.
_________
Exchange points secret ma?

sony2002
26-10-2016, 02:47 AM
Ya he's right. Fcuking dangerous to b parked in the middle of the road. All you need is a drunk driver speeding n hit u while she's blowing you. Hope you know how to pee with a hose

to clarify, it was in the middle of a dead-end road, where you can make a 3-point turn to come out. Also, there were some barrier as the road still under construction. The road lead to nowhere so no car should come in - except couples and patrol cars.

sony2002
26-10-2016, 02:49 AM
Think they got mechanism or cctv to detect tresspassers.
That's why they react so quickly. They probably gunning for u n not usual patrol
Don't know why. Maybe its secret garbagement site.
_________
Exchange points secret ma?

I actually asked the police how they managed to spot us :D

they said they were patrolling along the main road and spotted some shadows and reflection from my car...so they got curious and bash in to check out what's inside :o

sony2002
26-10-2016, 03:26 AM
Girl 3 : Hotel sex is getting boring and expensive when I have multiple FB and I take turn to bonk them almost every day.

Started to go back to outdoor sex to save $$ for more condoms.

I have upgraded to a bigger car so bonking in car or parks is no problem. But problem with outdoor sex is that we have to rush and I couldn't last long enough to give my girl multiple orgasm.

I started to search for abandon or en-bloc buildings, whereby residents already moved out and govt yet to tear them down. Lots of research and recce was done to make sure the building is accessible and secure before i bring my girl in. I noticed that some doors were unlocked or broken into....probably by the homeless, thieves or drug addicts. It is not exactly a safe and clean place as there were rubbish and urine everywhere. those places look haunted and eerie too, i can feel sudden chill behind my back or feel like someone is watching while i bonk my girl.

Most importantly, is to convince a girl to venture such places, because not everyone is brave enough to do in a dirty and eerie place. I armed with torch light, clean towel and water, brought my girl into one of the "cleaner" units with the door broken into by someone else. The units even comes with a mattress so I cover it with towel, stripped each other naked and happily, slowly bonking away. As it was getting hot and stuffy to bonk inside the house, we moved our sex to staircase, lift lobby and even corridors.

Suddenly, we saw some police cars arrived so we quickly dress up and took the lift down. We were in the void deck when i saw police checking out my car. The police spotted us and asked if that was my car, and started to question why we are here, what we were doing...etc. The police checked our IC and comms back to HQ to make sure our background are cleared. Luckily we were just walking in the void deck fully clothed, and it is not consider as trespassing since it is a public area and no barrier or warning sign that told us not to venture in....so the police let us go and told us it is dangerous to loitering here.

I also noticed some more police went into the building to search the place, they said some residents opposite lodge a complaint that there were suspicious people, and asked if i spotted anyone else. I guess some residents saw us bonking along corridor and called police. Luckily we already left the building otherwise we would have caught red handed.

However, the police did took down our phone number and they said they may call us if need further investigation....luckily no one actually called :o

We went back to the same place a week later, and noticed they put up warning signs and metal grills at each staircase to prevent people from sneaking in. So we ended up bonking in the abandoned playground but almost caught naked by a passer-by.

This is how dirty an abandon HDB look like, and it was so much more eerie at night. I wonder how come we got the balls to bonk there..lol

We also bonked in some abandon school, abandon construction sites, and abandon railway tracks....but luckily no happening

https://api.stateofbuildings.sg/uploads/08bf03f9-171d-4605-be9b-2e635cc61d80.jpg
http://www.tnp.sg/sites/default/files/styles/story_big_image/public/articles/2015/04/24/np_20150424_jidark-nzo_842681.jpg

BiffTannen
26-10-2016, 05:14 AM
luckily no one actually called :o

luckily bro

D-joker
26-10-2016, 08:52 AM
To be honest. Though i do nt have the luxury to try outdoor sex. But i do knw my house staircase is the most ideal place. Sometimes midnight i go staircase smoke enjoy the night scenary by myself. I told myself. This is definitely the ideal place for outdoor sex. Quiet n no one disturb... Die there also nobody know..

lobangkingz
26-10-2016, 10:09 AM
My experiences in outdoor sex are limited.. only did it in parks and once in a hdb staircase late at night. It's sure damn exciting.

start37
26-10-2016, 04:19 PM
Girl 2 :

Her moan: https://openload.co/f/K5BL8A9Myhc/AUD-20140716-WA0000.mp3
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/19650/19650281abb2f0bdb4b021c318b0bf805439cba3.jpg

Nice moan!!

Chia65
26-10-2016, 06:53 PM
Nice moan!!

Seems fantastic :D

cumplot
26-10-2016, 09:44 PM
luckily bro

Agree with you on this