PDA

View Full Version : Fucking in the public area

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

SocialCircle
27-04-2018, 09:46 AM
When I said “seriously?”, I meant this is a sex forum and I will expect people to be more open and explore the kinky side of underwater sex instead of talking about bacteria in seawater.

We are on different frequency, really 半句多
Ya different frequency. I’m NOT into reckless kinky sex.
But since this is just a sex forum, one can do all he wants.
So just do what your heart goes.

Roozu
27-04-2018, 10:18 AM
So far only 1 bro gave a suggestion.

I just thought of one.
Maybe can fuck in the sea.
Go to the beach, go for a dip in the shallow waters
and fuck standing. It will be obvious yet no one can really see.

A little bit of a logistics though, gotta bring change of clothes, towels etc

Anyone tried it before?
Any suggestions for where we can go for such a plan?

I did it before.. when i was young and naive. Me and my ex did it in the sea at Siloso beach..yes there were people around us. Halfway thru i couldnt get much erection coz cannot feel the shiokness and kept worrying abt ppl around us..lol

Later we went to the bar at Tanjong Beach..had some drink and again we tout of doing it at the sea.. but it was too dark and feared for our safety..lol..while walking back, there's a grassy area with a few palm trees near the waterbreaker..it was dark so we went there to try our luck.

We started to french kiss and slowly she went south and gave me a bj.. i was so horny and hungry and didnt realised i managed to carry her over my shoulder and leaning her on the palm tree while giving her a head.. bring her down and go for a doggy. Finishing it with a bj and she swallowed every single drip!! One on my best outdoor scene.. we literally dnt bother abt ppl seeing us.. hahah

Anyway, i still couldnt believed i could carry her high up.she wasnt a petite size lady..wanted to try again that position on other days but could not do it..she was longing for it mann.

ahseng00
27-04-2018, 12:39 PM
do you mean just because this is a sex forum, we should not have concerns on where is safe for sex and must agree with you on everything ?

when i said seriously, i meant just because you are the odd one out doesn't make us all weirdos on the wrong frequency as you. really 三字多

just to add, i reckon some bro here tried fucking in the seawater but came to warn us against due to the salt content (maybe also bacteria) making sex non enjoyable after 2-3 mins.

When I said “seriously?”, I meant this is a sex forum and I will expect people to be more open and explore the kinky side of underwater sex instead of talking about bacteria in seawater.

We are on different frequency, really 半句多

Jtjan
27-04-2018, 01:27 PM
do you mean just because this is a sex forum, we should not have concerns on where is safe for sex and must agree with you on everything ?

when i said seriously, i meant just because you are the odd one out doesn't make us all weirdos on the wrong frequency as you. really 三字多

just to add, i reckon some bro here tried fucking in the seawater but came to warn us against due to the salt content (maybe also bacteria) making sex non enjoyable after 2-3 mins.

My apologies if I offend anyone.
I meant to ask for suggestions and got none.
I am obviously not here to ask for hygiene advice.
If a brother ask how to find a reliable prostitute, I will point him in the right direction and maybe just add an advice not to RAW. But here, all I got is bacterial advice.

Don’t have to reply if you are not giving suggestions ok?
If I want bacterial advice, I will post in HWZ forum

Jtjan
27-04-2018, 01:28 PM
I did it before.. when i was young and naive. Me and my ex did it in the sea at Siloso beach..yes there were people around us. Halfway thru i couldnt get much erection coz cannot feel the shiokness and kept worrying abt ppl around us..lol

Later we went to the bar at Tanjong Beach..had some drink and again we tout of doing it at the sea.. but it was too dark and feared for our safety..lol..while walking back, there's a grassy area with a few palm trees near the waterbreaker..it was dark so we went there to try our luck.

We started to french kiss and slowly she went south and gave me a bj.. i was so horny and hungry and didnt realised i managed to carry her over my shoulder and leaning her on the palm tree while giving her a head.. bring her down and go for a doggy. Finishing it with a bj and she swallowed every single drip!! One on my best outdoor scene.. we literally dnt bother abt ppl seeing us.. hahah

Anyway, i still couldnt believed i could carry her high up.she wasnt a petite size lady..wanted to try again that position on other days but could not do it..she was longing for it mann.

Thank you for your post.
This is the kind of post I want to read here in SBF.
Past experiences, useful suggestions etc

nuckkie
27-04-2018, 07:59 PM
Anyone tried pulau ubin? One of those toilets in the rest area along the cycling track. An experience i can't forget. :D

Jtjan
27-04-2018, 09:39 PM
Anyone tried pulau ubin? One of those toilets in the rest area along the cycling track. An experience i can't forget. :D

Interesting. Lots of mosquitoes?
Kindly share your experience

nuckkie
27-04-2018, 11:59 PM
Interesting. Lots of mosquitoes?
Kindly share your experience

Just a short conclusive story, after cycling for 30mins with the GF, stop at one of the resting huts for a short water break. No one was around and GF got slightly touchy and started kissing here and there but sadly, heard bicycle coming from far. Stopped everything and proceeded on cycling until we reached another resting point with a toilet(location is near a beach area). Gf needed the toilet while i waited outside. When she came out, saw that no one was there, abandoned the bike infront of the toilet and proceeded into one of the cubicles in the mens toilet and the rest is history.

No mosquito bites, Great experience.:D

zl1983
28-04-2018, 02:10 PM
Just a short conclusive story, after cycling for 30mins with the GF, stop at one of the resting huts for a short water break. No one was around and GF got slightly touchy and started kissing here and there but sadly, heard bicycle coming from far. Stopped everything and proceeded on cycling until we reached another resting point with a toilet(location is near a beach area). Gf needed the toilet while i waited outside. When she came out, saw that no one was there, abandoned the bike infront of the toilet and proceeded into one of the cubicles in the mens toilet and the rest is history.

No mosquito bites, Great experience.:D

naise share.

sharklaserscom
29-04-2018, 02:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA0Kv9i_T5I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0HuFn-PTcQ

gambit76
30-04-2018, 12:21 PM
Well just to share a short story of mine. In the recent months, i have been very close to a friend of mine. We went to catch a movie in tue afternoon and the cinema was just the 2 of us. As the movie went along, we got more frisky. So hot and horny that my pants were on the floor and she was busy sucking me in the dark. As it was our virgin experience, i came quickly. After resting a while, decided to return the favour and got down between her legs to give her a good cum. Thankfully no one came into the cinema. Phew...

Another time with the same friend catching another show. While watching the show, her hands were on my dick throughout the start of the show. It was obvioud she was getting turned on. After a while she took off her shorts and panties and climbed onto me. All these with other movie goers in front of us. We had to keep our moans down as it felt good. We kept it going for a good 10 mins till I jizzed all over myself.

2 of the most vivid public memories I have ever had

zl1983
30-04-2018, 01:21 PM
Well just to share a short story of mine. In the recent months, i have been very close to a friend of mine. We went to catch a movie in tue afternoon and the cinema was just the 2 of us. As the movie went along, we got more frisky. So hot and horny that my pants were on the floor and she was busy sucking me in the dark. As it was our virgin experience, i came quickly. After resting a while, decided to return the favour and got down between her legs to give her a good cum. Thankfully no one came into the cinema. Phew...

Another time with the same friend catching another show. While watching the show, her hands were on my dick throughout the start of the show. It was obvioud she was getting turned on. After a while she took off her shorts and panties and climbed onto me. All these with other movie goers in front of us. We had to keep our moans down as it felt good. We kept it going for a good 10 mins till I jizzed all over myself.

wow naise share bro.
still in contact w this good fren of urs?

Jtjan
30-04-2018, 04:41 PM

Very nice share.
Some bros mentioned that all cinemas got infra-red cameras facing the audience. I wonder if it is true. Anyone working in a cinema that can verify. Does the camera records? Or does it just show live images to catch movie pirates? Or it is totally bogus?

fatalfacts
01-05-2018, 02:51 AM
Very nice share.
Some bros mentioned that all cinemas got infra-red cameras facing the audience. I wonder if it is true. Anyone working in a cinema that can verify. Does the camera records? Or does it just show live images to catch movie pirates? Or it is totally bogus?

100% got cam....it’s for security purposes! There lots of videos show fighting in the cinemas, stealing and also hanky panty candid.....

Probably, the security was PCC while enjoying this couple fucking live.

lancelim
01-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Not exactly public but I bonked a lady boss of a min-su and her staff in Taiwan at the open air garage beside the vegetable garden on different days when I visited there.

Sadly not a threesome though.

Jtjan
01-05-2018, 09:26 PM
Not exactly public but I bonked a lady boss of a min-su and her staff in Taiwan at the open air garage beside the vegetable garden on different days when I visited there.

Sadly not a threesome though.

Both the lady boss and her staff?
You solid bro!

donut88
02-05-2018, 12:13 AM
100% got cam....it’s for security purposes! There lots of videos show fighting in the cinemas, stealing and also hanky panty candid.....

Probably, the security was PCC while enjoying this couple fucking live.

Yes, confirmed got camera in cinemas. I saw them while in cinemas. At least one at the back and front of the seats. These are used to catch pirate movie recording and obviously they are infra red type of cameras.

sony2002
02-05-2018, 12:26 AM
Yes, confirmed got camera in cinemas. I saw them while in cinemas. At least one at the back and front of the seats. These are used to catch pirate movie recording and obviously they are infra red type of cameras.

People have been making out in cinema since 1940s

https://mashable.com/2014/12/13/movie-theater-behavior/#b_Ui4VWmDkqh

and the infra-red camera used back in 1940 can actually shoot thru clothing and see the bra!!

https://i.amz.mshcdn.com/UpvMuMDjMQ96sYiTg3KsLsNaZCc=/http%3A%2F%2Fa.amz.mshcdn.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F12%2FScreen-audience-5.jpg
https://i.amz.mshcdn.com/8xnvE1FFmmk3J27WnRKN_sjlXRU=/http%3A%2F%2Fa.amz.mshcdn.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F12%2FScreen-audience-8.jpg
https://i.amz.mshcdn.com/0l-UrP-RXcoeRFg3KbQ5G3TlFCc=/http%3A%2F%2Fa.amz.mshcdn.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F12%2FScreen-audience-15.jpg

lancelim
02-05-2018, 10:03 AM
Both the lady boss and her staff?
You solid bro!

I stayed at the min-su for a few times that I went to Taiwan. It was only when the lady boss decided to venture into new business that she decided to employ an assistanr. That was when I decided to try my luck on the new staff.

zl1983
02-05-2018, 05:04 PM
I stayed at the min-su for a few times that I went to Taiwan. It was only when the lady boss decided to venture into new business that she decided to employ an assistanr. That was when I decided to try my luck on the new staff.

good for you bro.

LittlePawn
06-05-2018, 04:47 PM
a video that fucking happened on the roof top...

https://avgle.com/video/160025/sher

zl1983
07-05-2018, 03:14 PM
a video that fucking happened on the roof top...

https://avgle.com/video/160025/sher

thanks for sharing but cant be downloaded rite?

LittlePawn
07-05-2018, 03:30 PM
thanks for sharing but cant be downloaded rite?

i downloaded and saved it as mp4 file using the download button...

zl1983
07-05-2018, 03:37 PM
thanks. alrdy got e download from another bro.

Littlewolf
07-05-2018, 04:19 PM
Wa the girl on drugs or drunk??

Why blur blur 1...

oeioei
08-05-2018, 09:03 AM
Must download thru isafe this app?

gambit76
10-05-2018, 10:12 AM
wow naise share bro.
still in contact w this good fren of urs?

Yes bro...still a good friend of mine...hahhaa

alwaysalone
10-05-2018, 03:36 PM

More curious of which movie is it?

zl1983
10-05-2018, 05:28 PM
Yes bro...still a good friend of mine...hahhaa

naise work bro.

ms_74
19-05-2018, 02:35 PM
thread is quiet these days...

CheryCute
20-05-2018, 12:01 AM
thread is quiet these days...

Bad weather, no outdoor activities :D

ChanKuntSing
20-05-2018, 04:42 PM

Yes all take cover . :)

cometz
20-05-2018, 05:08 PM

Good business for hotel

gambit76
20-05-2018, 08:12 PM
More curious of which movie is it?

Seriously I cant remember which movie liao....hahahaa

wings32
20-05-2018, 10:29 PM
It is unusual and exciting :)

Jtjan
20-05-2018, 10:50 PM

I disagree. I think it is great to be fucking in the car when it is raining heavily outside. Cool weather, can park in open air carpark, no peeping toms outside...

Problem is when the rain suddenly stops while you fuck halfway.
Lolol

Gouttis
20-05-2018, 11:57 PM
I disagree. I think it is great to be fucking in the car when it is raining heavily outside. Cool weather, can park in open air carpark, no peeping toms outside...

Lolol

That's very true bro :D

Qwerty_Again
21-05-2018, 01:15 AM

Lolol

As the saying goes, “Keep cum & carry on”

zl1983
22-05-2018, 12:52 AM

Lolol

very true to this..

A42L
23-05-2018, 02:27 PM
Met a girl from a game I played 2years back, sext in game cause the bf is too lazy to screw her only ask for her to bj him till he cum

met up with her a few times for meals and drinks, once she suggested trying bj in public for her outdoor virgin experience, i suggested cinema, didn't bother what show it was, didn't even finish the show, went in, movie start, we also start haha

haven't been in contact nowadays, trying to see if she's still keen

JOGK
23-05-2018, 02:47 PM
Ya ..i tried outdoors before
Some got interrupted
Once while petting my gf
After awhile her wallet gone
Wtf
Felt sorry for her
Yes outdoor can be fun and natural too
I dont count in cars as outdoors
I did it in parks ...school compounds etc
I cant remember i do in car
But i definitely remember i did it in train
Remember those days trains with sleeping berths one?
:D

Dannyboy1234
24-05-2018, 11:34 AM

Lolol

Hi bro .. any good location to recommend ?

Jtjan
28-05-2018, 12:01 PM
Hi bro .. any good location to recommend ?

If it is raining super heavily, I suggest any open air carpark with no cars beside you will be good. The more open, the more thrilling...

Better yet, just stop at the side of the road, turn on hazard lights and fuck away... sibei thrilling! Then next time drive by when it is not raining and you feel like “how the hell did I fuck there”?

Many years ago, there used to be an open air carpark near the current Singapore flyer. Raining super heavily that you can’t see a thing once you stop the wipers. So I just park, climb over to the passnger seat and fuck my FB under the bright lights of the carpark.

After that incident, every time I drive by, i will have a smile on my face.
Lovely memories.

zl1983
28-05-2018, 01:02 PM
If it is raining super heavily, I suggest any open air carpark with no cars beside you will be good. The more open, the more thrilling...

Better yet, just stop at the side of the road, turn on hazard lights and fuck away... sibei thrilling! Then next time drive by when it is not raining and you feel like “how the hell did I fuck there”?

Many years ago, there used to be an open air carpark near the current Singapore flyer. Raining super heavily that you can’t see a thing once you stop the wipers. So I just park, climb over to the passnger seat and fuck my FB under the bright lights of the carpark.

After that incident, every time I drive by, i will have a smile on my face.
Lovely memories.

totally agree w u bro. juz need those such rains as u mentioned den anywhere out in e open will do man..
but by e road abit dangerous in case gt EMAS come knocking on ur door. almost got such incident.. lolx.

PS. just upped u for your sharings.

Botakhead
28-05-2018, 04:25 PM
Met a girl from a game I played 2years back, sext in game cause the bf is too lazy to screw her only ask for her to bj him till he cum

met up with her a few times for meals and drinks, once she suggested trying bj in public for her outdoor virgin experience, i suggested cinema, didn't bother what show it was, didn't even finish the show, went in, movie start, we also start haha

CIM, with swallow?

Botakhead
28-05-2018, 04:26 PM

Where are your stories?

ezyoffice
28-05-2018, 05:10 PM
Train your girl to CIM, u have no idea how handy that is when doing outdoor sex.

sony2002
29-05-2018, 04:33 PM
Train your girl to CIM, u have no idea how handy that is when doing outdoor sex.

BJ only not thrilling enough leh, i prefer doggy or standing position with her dress lifted up and bra pull down to fully expose my girl :D

zl1983
29-05-2018, 08:28 PM
BJ only not thrilling enough leh, i prefer doggy or standing position with her dress lifted up and bra pull down to fully expose my girl :D

good idea bro. u always does that?

sony2002
30-05-2018, 06:28 AM
good idea bro. u always that?

yeah, but too bad i am too tall and I cannot find a girl tall enough for me to doggy in standing position

Skitier
30-05-2018, 08:30 AM
yeah, but too bad i am too tall and I cannot find a girl tall enough for me to doggy in standing position

Both party must adjust to a comfortable position :)

Botakhead
30-05-2018, 03:05 PM

If she is not too heavy, lift her up and let her sit down on your hard cock while you stand or lean back on the wall.

awabikoo
31-05-2018, 06:23 PM
A super sextifying open place in a golf course at night...
I once brought a big hotel bath towel and had a very exciting bonk in the open ground... unforgettable...😄😄😄😄

x9447z
31-05-2018, 08:30 PM
Carparks with my then-FB. Fingered her gao gao, wet seat, then she’d climb onto me or we’d continue in missionary in backseat.

I still remember her smells n her moans :o

Botakhead
01-06-2018, 04:30 PM
I once brought a big hotel bath towel and had a very exciting bonk in the open ground... unforgettable...😄😄😄😄

Fond memories.........

moneycombo
01-06-2018, 05:06 PM

Fucking under the stars, shiok ah! :D

sony2002
01-06-2018, 06:16 PM
Fucking under the stars, shiok ah! :D

Another place where u can fuck under the stars - nee soon 500m range!

Long long time ago, when i was still an NSF, I used to have live firing at Nee Soon range and I noticed that the place is not fully fenced up. I can easily go around the gate and walk into the range.

One moon-less night, i brought my gf to Nee Soon range for some "live firing". To avoid being detected, I parked at the golf course next to it and walk over.

https://irs3.4sqi.net/img/general/width960/IT6i9hqcvi5ankM9vmRn3iy8lLcZVdv942acmYO-6M8.jpg

I realized that the gate wasn't locked at all, back then security was so lax, so we just walked in via the main gate, no need to bash thru the vegetation.

https://irs2.4sqi.net/img/general/width960/DVa0UCpGsT-FkIis35QyzB_IRYGiH6hze_voGKsJJ5I.jpg

We went to the training shed above which is completely pitch dark on a moon-less night. I stripped my girl naked and laid her down on the bench at the "ammo point", it wasn't very comfortable because the bench is small and hard, the place also infested with mosquito and the mosquito coil didn't really helped. But the excitement is doing it at a forbidden place, and i imagine having all my army buddy watching us...I load up all my "ammo" and "shoot" all of them inside her shortly.

For those who have been to Nee Soon range before, there is another range further down the road. Out of the sudden, I spotted a few land rovers came out of the other range! Luckily they were leaving and they can't see us because the training shed was so dark.

We worried that someone may come in, so we quickly dress up and leave the place. However, when i reached the gate I noticed that it was locked!! Someone from the landrover actually locked the gate when they leave! No choice got to bash thru the vegetation and walk around the fence to get out.

I can't imagine if someone came into the training shed, there will be no where to hide except do a 500m run down to the bud?

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23146/23146841353d94700aae3ecad501cbc073b764a3.jpg

Botakhead
01-06-2018, 06:31 PM

Long long time ago, when i was still an NSF, I used to have live firing at Nee Soon range and I noticed that the place is not fully fenced up. I can easily go around the gate and walk into the range.

One moon-less night, i brought my gf to Nee Soon range for some "live firing". To avoid being detected, I parked at the golf course next to it and walk over.

https://irs3.4sqi.net/img/general/width960/IT6i9hqcvi5ankM9vmRn3iy8lLcZVdv942acmYO-6M8.jpg

I realized that the gate wasn't locked at all, back then security was so lax, so we just walked in via the main gate, no need to bash thru the vegetation.

https://irs2.4sqi.net/img/general/width960/DVa0UCpGsT-FkIis35QyzB_IRYGiH6hze_voGKsJJ5I.jpg

We went to the training shed above which is completely pitch dark on a moon-less night. I stripped my girl naked and laid her down on the bench at the "ammo point", it wasn't very comfortable because the bench is small and hard, the place also infested with mosquito and the mosquito coil didn't really helped. But the excitement is doing it at a forbidden place, and i imagine having all my army buddy watching us...I load up all my "ammo" and "shoot" all of them inside her shortly.

For those who have been to Nee Soon range before, there is another range further down the road. Out of the sudden, I spotted a few land rovers came out of the other range! Luckily they were leaving and they can't see us because the training shed was so dark.

We worried that someone may come in, so we quickly dress up and leave the place. However, when i reached the gate I noticed that it was locked!! Someone from the landrover actually locked the gate when they leave! No choice got to bash thru the vegetation and walk around the fence to get out.

I can't imagine if someone came into the training shed, there will be no where to hide except do a 500m run down to the bud?

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23146/23146841353d94700aae3ecad501cbc073b764a3.jpg[/QUOTE]

Nice sexperience, mosquitoes can really spoil the fun.

ilovepantyhose
01-06-2018, 11:40 PM

were u in helmet sbo for the "live firing"? ;):p:D

sony2002
01-06-2018, 11:54 PM
were u in helmet sbo for the "live firing"? ;):p:D

yeah, shot all my ammo into a "helmet"...I forgot where i throw the cum filled condom in the end...probably inside the bushes on my way out

every time i go back for living firing during reservist, I will have a hard on with a smile in my face :cool:

Voorhees
02-06-2018, 12:44 AM
heng no people showed up or some supernatural shit..... if not "IA IA IA!":D

sony2002
02-06-2018, 12:57 AM
heng no people showed up or some supernatural shit..... if not "IA IA IA!":D

actually my mind will be overflow with excitement and my senses all occupied by the pleasure....i will not even think of those super natural stuff even in more eerie area like cemetery and haunted houses.

yes, I have done in those forbidden places and like i said earlier, I am more worry about police patrol than anything else.

I am ok with peeper since they only see and cannot touch....so there is no harm as long as they are not taking video/photo with night vision camera

super natural stuff are everywhere for those who believe it, so basically cannot hide from them even in your own bedroom! so as long as they dont disturb us....why bother?

zl1983
02-06-2018, 10:03 AM

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23146/23146841353d94700aae3ecad501cbc073b764a3.jpg

nice share bro. still gt goggle earth map n photos of e training shed. power la bro.

sony2002
02-06-2018, 01:22 PM
nice share bro. still gt goggle earth map n photos of e training shed. power la bro.

any bro going there to try please give FR, haha

if the grass is dry, u can also put a picnic mat and do it on the grass field

or if u want even more privacy, you can walk down to the 300m firing point, there is another training shed there

zl1983
02-06-2018, 02:31 PM
any bro going there to try please give FR, haha

if the grass is dry, u can also put a picnic mat and do it on the grass field

or if u want even more privacy, you can talk down to the 300m point, there is another training shed there

is this range still in use? last heard those shop houses along e main road all closed down due to redevelopment.

range affected??

preacher1010
02-06-2018, 02:54 PM
Been there, done that.
Tg Pagar area. Very public.

sony2002
02-06-2018, 04:38 PM
is this range still in use? last heard those shop houses along e main road all closed down due to redevelopment.

range affected??

not in use even better? means no one will be monitoring or securing it

sony2002
02-06-2018, 06:22 PM
Been there, done that.
Tg Pagar area. Very public.

Tg Pagar very big leh, I never try that area before. Why not write a FR like this? https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=17409589&postcount=8572

lyster
05-06-2018, 02:22 PM

Bro I always thought cinemas have cameras inside.

Any idea?

twinchrome
06-06-2018, 04:58 PM
Bro I always thought cinemas have cameras inside.

Any idea?

Yes ... cinemas have cameras. And they are infrared red. So can see clearly. Its to catch ppl recording the movies illegally.

but am sure the security also dun mind seeing free shows. hahaha.

blacktieparty
08-06-2018, 03:17 PM
Yes ... cinemas have cameras. And they are infrared red. So can see clearly. Its to catch ppl recording the movies illegally.

but am sure the security also dun mind seeing free shows. hahaha.

Tiong Bahru plaza GV.... They have TV showing the CCTV footage of the halls... And it is dam clear even though it's dark inside

Mirage199737
10-06-2018, 03:48 PM
Any bros know if theres cctv inside karaoke room? Thinking of having sex in the room

AimeeChan
10-06-2018, 06:10 PM
Tiong Bahru plaza GV.... They have TV showing the CCTV footage of the halls... And it is dam clear even though it's dark inside

Haha better be careful :D

sony2002
25-06-2018, 07:06 PM

if it is to catch pple doing recording, the CCTV probably cover the middle section only.....so may be it is still safe to do at the corner

Max77
25-06-2018, 10:09 PM
When her height and yours is just right. The best stunt I like to pull is to doggie her when Im hugging her from behind, looking at nice sceneries. Once the girl is horny, their bravery really amaze me sometime. They really dont give a fuck anymore. End up Im the one ganjiong look here and there for people.

Another stunt is the dressing room. Some dress too revealing so I dont allow her to wear and let other see, but I will let her wear and we fuck inside the changing room. When we went out, the service girl just act blur, very understanding.

Dont fuck in the cinema. I witness one couple being call out right in front of us last time. The guy tried to act tough. More men came in hahaha

Jay Chou
25-06-2018, 10:43 PM
When her height and yours is just right. The best stunt I like to pull is to doggie her when Im hugging her from behind, looking at nice sceneries. Once the girl is horny, their bravery really amaze me sometime. They really dont give a fuck anymore. End up Im the one ganjiong look here and there for people.

Another stunt is the dressing room. Some dress too revealing so I dont allow her to wear and let other see, but I will let her wear and we fuck inside the changing room. When we went out, the service girl just act blur, very understanding.

Dont fuck in the cinema. I witness one couple being call out right in front of us last time. The guy tried to act tough. More men came in hahaha

Up u bro. 😊

D-joker
26-06-2018, 11:14 AM
There is alot of place in sengkang u guys should really try. Can see the stars or the river when u r doing it. Rofl..

tyga
26-06-2018, 11:04 PM
was any couple here fucking in the early mornings of 26/6/2018 at east coast park?

saw a few cars and literally the couples just didn't even give a fuck when i drove by slowly... haha

Pehmahmah
26-06-2018, 11:27 PM
was any couple here fucking in the early mornings of 26/6/2018 at east coast park?

saw a few cars and literally the couples just didn't even give a fuck when i drove by slowly... haha

Were the cars shaking furiously? :D
Which car park number bro?

JOGK
26-06-2018, 11:33 PM
my younger days
I ever screw my gf in the school compound
Early morning
That time during sunday
Very quiet
But i still dont feel comfortable in public areas
Botanical garden also tried
Toa payoh park
Etc

Voorhees
27-06-2018, 12:21 AM
Bought one PRC student last time to Peoples Park Centre the hawker centre there for makan and we ended drinking more than 8 bottles beer... it was around 2 am and the blangah was washing the floor and area was quiet.

Supposed to wrap up and leave when she says she want to go toliet. I followed her in and she was shocked and laughing and we entered the cubicle the squatting type. I say want to watch her pee and she allowed. When she was squatting and peeing, I went over her back area and fingered her. She gave a moan and I continued. She say go to the next one with toliet seat. It was quite filthy but we did it anyway.

We took turns to give each other oral and we were pretty stone already. Half way when i doggy her, somebody came in and use the toilet!... we stopped and looked at each other grinning and french like crazy... when the person left, I continued and shot my load in her.

Jtjan
27-06-2018, 02:35 PM
Bought one PRC student last time to Peoples Park Centre the hawker centre there for makan and we ended drinking more than 8 bottles beer... it was around 2 am and the blangah was washing the floor and area was quiet.

Supposed to wrap up and leave when she says she want to go toliet. I followed her in and she was shocked and laughing and we entered the cubicle the squatting type. I say want to watch her pee and she allowed. When she was squatting and peeing, I went over her back area and fingered her. She gave a moan and I continued. She say go to the next one with toliet seat. It was quite filthy but we did it anyway.

We took turns to give each other oral and we were pretty stone already. Half way when i doggy her, somebody came in and use the toilet!... we stopped and looked at each other grinning and french like crazy... when the person left, I continued and shot my load in her.

Nice “dirty” story!
The toilets in such food centres usually stinks.
Good thing you guys are high and could only smell sex! Lol

Jtjan
27-06-2018, 02:53 PM
Met a FB of mine when she came to SG.
She is a horny girl who loves getting fucked.

She is a mistress in China and was having a baby (pregnant) when she visited SG. We were not really in touch at that time. But she informed me she is staying at hotel behind Chinatown Point. So we arranged to meet.

Met in lobby, and went to the garden upstairs. Many pavilions there, nice cushions and all. She is already visibly pregnant at that time. While sitting in one of the pavilions, I was joking that she hasn’t given me a BJ for a long time. She smiled and started unzipping me right there. Then she proceeded to suck me off. Anyone walking by will see me getting a BJ. I had to take a big cushion to block her head from view.

One angmoh couple walk past and the woman saw. Pretty easy to guess what my FB was doing even if the cushion covers the actual deed. It was almost 6pm and it was still pretty bright. Luckily the woman dragged her male partner away from the pavilion. We stopped anyway but I was damn horny. Need to release. So I suggested we take a walk since we were spotted just now. We can’t use her hotel room as she was staying with her gal friend.

Brought her to Chinatown Point, pretend walk around, then say I need to go toilet. She went as well. I quickly come out and check that the handicapped toilet is available. Waited outside the toilet and when she come out, I dragged her in. She was taken aback but she knew what I wanted. Frenched, made her sit down on the toilet seat and let her suck me. Once hard, I get her to bend over in front of the mirror, flip her long dress up, pulled down her panties and slided myself in.

It was busy dinner time at the mall so chances of getting caught is real. I came pretty quick due to the excitement plus her previous BJ. Cum all inside her. While i cum, I can sense her vaginal walls tightened. She cummed too.

Nice memory. Now totally cut contact as she is a mummy now.
Had one more trysts with her before she delivered. Good FB.

This is the pavilion that I got my BJ in.
The “bridge” linking the pavilion to the building means we can stop if anyone walks in.
Photos taken off google search.
Girl in photo is not my FB. Lol.
Just showing you guys how the pavilion looks like. Seems like can fuck a harlem in it.

JazzMaxim
28-06-2018, 10:38 AM

You did her raw ?

Transcama
28-06-2018, 12:00 PM

Nice share bro . :)

FreakyPartner
28-06-2018, 12:06 PM
You did her raw ?

You also want? :D

sony2002
28-06-2018, 07:32 PM

nice hut for outdoor sex, but i guess only accessible to hotel guest?

The hut reminds me of this "bird watching hut" that is out of nowhere in Pasir Ris park. I used to bring my girl there for sex, it is dark and far away from walkway, so no one can see us at all.

However, the hut is not very well covered, as you can see from the 2nd picture, watcher can hide behind or below the hut. After we finished bonking, then I realized that someone has been watching us behind the hut!!

Hydrated
28-06-2018, 07:52 PM
Just showing you guys how the pavilion looks like. Seems like can fuck a harlem in it.

Looks really nice

sharklaserscom
28-06-2018, 09:23 PM
After we finished bonking, then I realized that someone has been watching us behind the hut!!

[sammyboyimage]17]
What if not human?

zl1983
28-06-2018, 10:43 PM

She is a mistress in China and was having a baby (pregnant) when she visited SG. We were not really in touch at that time. But she informed me she is staying at hotel behind Chinatown Point. So we arranged to meet.

Met in lobby, and went to the garden upstairs. Many pavilions there, nice cushions and all. She is already visibly pregnant at that time. While sitting in one of the pavilions, I was joking that she hasn’t given me a BJ for a long time. She smiled and started unzipping me right there. Then she proceeded to suck me off. Anyone walking by will see me getting a BJ. I had to take a big cushion to block her head from view.

One angmoh couple walk past and the woman saw. Pretty easy to guess what my FB was doing even if the cushion covers the actual deed. It was almost 6pm and it was still pretty bright. Luckily the woman dragged her male partner away from the pavilion. We stopped anyway but I was damn horny. Need to release. So I suggested we take a walk since we were spotted just now. We can’t use her hotel room as she was staying with her gal friend.

Brought her to Chinatown Point, pretend walk around, then say I need to go toilet. She went as well. I quickly come out and check that the handicapped toilet is available. Waited outside the toilet and when she come out, I dragged her in. She was taken aback but she knew what I wanted. Frenched, made her sit down on the toilet seat and let her suck me. Once hard, I get her to bend over in front of the mirror, flip her long dress up, pulled down her panties and slided myself in.

It was busy dinner time at the mall so chances of getting caught is real. I came pretty quick due to the excitement plus her previous BJ. Cum all inside her. While i cum, I can sense her vaginal walls tightened. She cummed too.

The “bridge” linking the pavilion to the building means we can stop if anyone walks in.

thanks for sharing bro. will make a point to head up there if bypassing the hotel.

Voorhees
30-06-2018, 01:46 AM
You did her raw ?

Ya man... rawed her that night and subsequent bonks.

I think PRC are damn daring....my encounters with PRCs including MLS makes me a fan.

Only PRCs so far would blow me unwashed. Local girls and thais would ask me wash my dick first... my personal opinion

donut88
30-06-2018, 02:47 PM
Ya man... rawed her that night and subsequent bonks.

I think PRC are damn daring....my encounters with PRCs including MLS makes me a fan.

Only PRCs so far would blow me unwashed. Local girls and thais would ask me wash my dick first... my personal opinion

All my local FBs will blow me unwashed anytime

slutbitch
30-06-2018, 08:04 PM
I did a few of outdoors sex. Just to recall a few.

1) East Coast Park with my ex boss. I remember it was near to Singapore Sails Club or something. Small car park just beside ECP towards Bedok. I drove requested by my ex boss and had sex with him after clubbing around 4am. Quite scary but exciting. Few cars were there as well with engine on. Guess they must be doing the same thing as us.

2) Handicap toilet at the old Parkway Parade. He's my ex BF from Indonesia. I was still a student then. He was educated in Singapore and was 3 years my senior but he is 8 years older then me. Intelligent guy with lots of charm. Missed him

3) Had sex with my Aussie FB at Gold Coast, Australia. Went holidays with him and had sex by the beach and watch sun rise after. Rather romantic guy. Paid for my trip to Australia at least twice a year. Will visit me in Singapore at least once a year. Being with him this 1st May for 3 years. He's coming to Singapore to celebrate with me. Love him :)

4) Public Swimming pool at Punggol on a weekday with my client. 6 years my junior and very sporty. Humble and shy guy, like him a lot. Being very supportive to me.

5) Male toilet at Changi Airport Terminal 1. Did a quickie with my ex Chinese BF years ago before he flew to Zurich. Had always wanted me to marry him. Sadly, last I know of him was he's on the the missing flight of MH 370.

Many more places to share but not now. Feeling sad suddenly....

Adventurous !!!!

Brazzx
30-06-2018, 09:51 PM
I think PRC are damn daring

True most of them are like that

tucksin
30-06-2018, 10:58 PM
True most of them are like that

Commando trained

cockatony
01-07-2018, 01:22 PM
You also want? :D

Many guys want :)

Flatbread
01-07-2018, 01:59 PM
Thanks for sharing your outdoor adventures bros! :D

zl1983
01-07-2018, 07:38 PM
thanks for sharing bros.

Trace
01-07-2018, 07:59 PM
Thanks for sharing ~ :D

hiretuja
09-07-2018, 12:06 AM
There are a few budget hotels in Geylang which are located opposite to each other. Very close. I used to bonk with curtains not drawn. Fck beside the windows. Sometimes can see opposite hotel couples fcking. Cant see clearly clearly due to distance, but can see actions and movements.

The best is the old Fragrance located along Bencoolen (now change to new hotel). The 3rd and 4th floor is squarish so the windows face each other.. ahh that one super clear. Many times can see cpls fcking with curtains not drawn.

JiByeHuat
09-07-2018, 12:45 AM
There are a few budget hotels in Geylang which are located opposite to each other. Very close. I used to bonk with curtains not drawn. Fck beside the windows. Sometimes can see opposite hotel couples fcking. Cant see clearly clearly due to distance, but can see actions and movements.

The best is the old Fragrance located along Bencoolen (now change to new hotel). The 3rd and 4th floor is squarish so the windows face each other.. ahh that one super clear. Many times can see cpls fcking with curtains not drawn.

They share the same fetish as you :D

Jtjan
11-07-2018, 01:10 PM

Anyone visited this hotel after what I have shared?

chewinggum75
11-07-2018, 03:27 PM
Any bros keen for an audience?

Let me elaborate, my FB and I enjoy being watched. Respectfully (no cam video etc). I dont mind however my fave is to watch but with the gal not knowing. I usually invite bros to watch but will not inform my FB. The thrill is there. PM me if you guys are keen. We can arrange.

Book-keeper
11-07-2018, 07:04 PM

Let me elaborate, my FB and I enjoy being watched. Respectfully (no cam video etc). I dont mind however my fave is to watch but with the gal not knowing. I usually invite bros to watch but will not inform my FB. The thrill is there. PM me if you guys are keen. We can arrange.

Bro, keen to watch. :D

How would you like to do it?

bigbirdbird
11-07-2018, 07:46 PM

:eek: WoW ... Would Love To But Scare Wait Cannot Tahan :p :D

Upz You Bro ;)

ms_74
05-08-2018, 12:24 PM
thread quite for a while...:o

diputs1269
05-08-2018, 06:34 PM
thread quite for a while...:o

Too many cctv around, need to exercise more caution lest to you being stomped.

Samurice
05-08-2018, 08:09 PM

Is your invitation still valid bro? I can watch quietly and not let your FB know :)

Jtjan
06-08-2018, 10:07 AM
Not sure if you consider family friendly ktv as public area.

Had a surprise by my ex ML, who wanted to go sing ktv. I thought when we met up, we would be going for a singing session before heading to the hotel.

Then she said we should not be going to the hotel. I was a bit puzzled but she explained to me her plan was to do it inside the ktv room. She even wore a quite loose dress that day when her usual style is a bodycon dress which accentuates her 34DD boobs. Told me this was so that I could have easier access to her boobs and pussy.

When we reached the ktv at bugis+, the staff assigned us to one of the nearest room, just 10 steps away from the counter. We hesitated and was looking around to see if there is a more secluded room. But the small rooms are located nearer to the counters.

Sat down and sang a few songs and then she started to get a bit more touchy... next thing we knew, we were frenching heavily. And she lied flat on the small 2 seater sofa, rolled up her long loose dress to expose her g string and pussy. I was able to see her pussy very clearly because the light outside of the room is damn bright. Hinted me to go down on her which I obliged. But throughout my painting, I kept looking at the door window in case anyone sees inside.

It wasn't comfortable at all.

And then she got me to sit upright, pulled my paints down and inserted her pussy raw in a seated cowgirl position. Pulled her dress apart and took out her double Ds for me to squeeze, lick and suck.

It was damn thrilling but again, a bit uneasy as I kept looking out at the door window to make sure no one saw what we were doing.

After a few good thrusts, we changed position to standing doggie. As the room was really very small, with no hidden corners to hide in, she had her hands on the door, her face looking through the door window while we pumped her from the back.

Went back to cowgirl and I put on a CD as I was going to shoot soon.

Overall a thrilling experience but we both did not enjoy it as much sexually.

Any bros have recommendations of higher end ktv which is more discreet?

Bro halogen019

Are you the one who got caught?
https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/let-her-wear-her-clothes-first-couple-caught-doing-things-inside-karaoke-room

Not here to laugh at you.
Do share your experience since we are all kinda anonymous here and we are fellow cheongsters. A word of advice, the guy should change the bag he is carrying. It is easily recognizable.

rajo
06-08-2018, 06:10 PM
Bro halogen019

Are you the one who got caught?
https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/let-her-wear-her-clothes-first-couple-caught-doing-things-inside-karaoke-room

Not here to laugh at you.
Do share your experience since we are all kinda anonymous here and we are fellow cheongsters. A word of advice, the guy should change the bag he is carrying. It is easily recognizable.

Why the staff so kaypo? :D

sharklaserscom
06-08-2018, 07:11 PM
may get fired for not doing her job but also don't need to submit to stomp :o

sony2002
07-08-2018, 05:17 AM
may get fired for not doing her job but also don't need to submit to stomp :o

may be the boss ask her to upload to stomp for free advertisement :confused:

Botakhead
07-08-2018, 11:14 AM

Not kaypoh, they are doing their rounds, its their duty to check on guests to make sure everything is fine. Only problem is that room had lights switched off.

ms_74
18-08-2018, 02:23 PM
thread quiet lately..:D

KuaychupDolly
18-08-2018, 04:08 PM
Very nice share of stories :)

member1234
21-08-2018, 06:26 PM
Wah.. This timing openly do inside car at pasir ris carpark. Are you members here. 😊

Summerhillt
21-08-2018, 08:30 PM
Wah.. This timing openly do inside car at pasir ris carpark. Are you members here. 😊

which car park sia

Congrexional
21-08-2018, 09:50 PM
Nice outdoor stories, please share more! :D

x9447z
24-08-2018, 06:20 PM

Haha if its one of us pl share story leh :D

andy888
30-08-2018, 01:44 PM
CCTV and camera phone is everywhere these days...

sharklaserscom
30-08-2018, 04:51 PM
CCTV and camera phone is everywhere these days...
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/skys-the-limit-as-new-high-tech-police-devices-keep-an-eye-on-the-new-year-countdown

TwinX
07-09-2018, 01:19 AM
Few nights ago, gf was at my house when we decided to go 7-11 to get some drinks. Gf was in panty only so she grab a long coat jacket... enough to cover her panty and top. She didn't button her jacket but fold her arms so her breasts do not get exposed. Only 1 jacket and 1 panty and nothing else.

While walking to 7-11, notice a guy walking towards us keep staring at her legs then I realised that can see her panty as she walked and her jacket open up to the side. Started to get a bit horny...

After we bought the drinks, we went to a nearby coffee shop is which closed and dark.... but there are tables and chairs outside. Normally still have some uncles drinking but it was very late and no one there. We choose a seat where opposite hdb cannot see us.... then started to touch my gf. Playing with her exposed boobs first and then finger her pussy. Then made her remove her panty... She was very wet. She also gave me a bj. Had to constantly look around... if anyone walk past can see everything.

Finally both of us cannot tahan... gf wants. Coffee shop not safe so we moved to letterbox area. Here brighter but people cannot see from far. Quickly bonk her in doggy position and i remove her jacket... She was completely naked. Cum few mins later. No tissue so use her panty to wipe. :p

MaraGuru
07-09-2018, 11:52 AM
which car park sia

Pasir Ris, many many car park

hiretuja
07-09-2018, 09:12 PM
Few nights ago, gf was at my house when we decided to go 7-11 to get some drinks. Gf was in panty only so she grab a long coat jacket... enough to cover her panty and top. She didn't button her jacket but fold her arms so her breasts do not get exposed. Only 1 jacket and 1 panty and nothing else.

While walking to 7-11, notice a guy walking towards us keep staring at her legs then I realised that can see her panty as she walked and her jacket open up to the side. Started to get a bit horny...

After we bought the drinks, we went to a nearby coffee shop is which closed and dark.... but there are tables and chairs outside. Normally still have some uncles drinking but it was very late and no one there. We choose a seat where opposite hdb cannot see us.... then started to touch my gf. Playing with her exposed boobs first and then finger her pussy. Then made her remove her panty... She was very wet. She also gave me a bj. Had to constantly look around... if anyone walk past can see everything.

Finally both of us cannot tahan... gf wants. Coffee shop not safe so we moved to letterbox area. Here brighter but people cannot see from far. Quickly bonk her in doggy position and i remove her jacket... She was completely naked. Cum few mins later. No tissue so use her panty to wipe. :p

Letterbox area no CCTV ah?

TwinX
08-09-2018, 01:11 AM
Letterbox area no CCTV ah?

No, only saw at lift landing... unless it's hidden :eek:

lostinpark
08-09-2018, 05:14 AM
This is informative and interesting

Michael
08-09-2018, 03:11 PM
Just sharing, anyone who stays near to Bukit Batok, last time there is a circular "hill" nearby to BB Central. It's kinda a park. You can walk up to mid level, then there's a path which goes around the whole hill and also up. There is only ONE path going straight up and right at the top there's a small pavilion.

Back in the days with my GF, coz not convenient screwing at home, will bring here there at night after dinner. A lot of joggers around foot or mid of hill, but no one will come up to the pavilion esp around 8-9am. Then furthermore on the path up, only got 2-3 lights, then the pavilion lights always spoil one (obviously spoiled by people like us). You can easily look down and see people coming up from a long way, so quite safe, anytime just stop.

So usually my GF will sit in the pavilion with me, then i make her high, and she will BBBJ me and CIM.

Ktan25
08-09-2018, 03:18 PM
Saw a red Altis traveling along amk ave 1. I was beside the car at a traffic light yesterday at 245am. Saw a lady giving the driver bj while he is driving. 👍

Conmebol
08-09-2018, 03:24 PM

Nice one bro. If I happen to see, I'll keep quiet and won't disturb you :D

soothsayer
08-09-2018, 03:28 PM
Just sharing, anyone who stays near to Bukit Batok, last time there is a circular "hill" nearby to BB Central. It's kinda a park. You can walk up to mid level, then there's a path which goes around the whole hill and also up. There is only ONE path going straight up and right at the top there's a small pavilion.

Back in the days with my GF, coz not convenient screwing at home, will bring here there at night after dinner. A lot of joggers around foot or mid of hill, but no one will come up to the pavilion esp around 8-9am. Then furthermore on the path up, only got 2-3 lights, then the pavilion lights always spoil one (obviously spoiled by people like us). You can easily look down and see people coming up from a long way, so quite safe, anytime just stop.

So usually my GF will sit in the pavilion with me, then i make her high, and she will BBBJ me and CIM.

I remembered the hills and back then plenty of couples go there pak tor.

fion.18
08-09-2018, 03:31 PM
Pasir Ris, many many car park

really meh? i tried to find somewhere secluded near pasir ris park a few weeks ago but don’t have lehhh.

i still think the newer HDB blocks are more fun. and no mosquitos flying around.

KCSpader
08-09-2018, 04:03 PM
really meh? i tried to find somewhere secluded near pasir ris park a few weeks ago but don’t have lehhh.

i still think the newer HDB blocks are more fun. and no mosquitos flying around.

True, but newer HDB may have Banglas watching :D

Olevelresult
08-09-2018, 04:07 PM
Saw a red Altis traveling along amk ave 1. I was beside the car at a traffic light yesterday at 245am. Saw a lady giving the driver bj while he is driving. 👍

Hopefully the driver can drive safely :)

thedevil666
08-09-2018, 04:20 PM
Did it with FB in Harbour front shopping center recently. Took a lift up to the offices above the shopping center. Each floor has common handicap toilet just beside the lift lobby. Quiet and spacious :)

conquer
08-09-2018, 04:33 PM
Did it with FB in Harbour front shopping center recently. Took a lift up to the offices above the shopping center. Each floor has common handicap toilet just beside the lift lobby. Quiet and spacious :)

Well, there was another disabled person in the wheelchair shit in his pants... because you were occupying the handicap toilet for fucking pussy. :p

zl1983
08-09-2018, 04:40 PM

is still "hill" still around? or already tio levelled liao?

Michael
08-09-2018, 07:16 PM
is still "hill" still around? or already tio levelled liao?

Still there... near blk 224 or something, is shows as a "park" on your map.

When you bring gals go? Let me know, i wait below along the path and "watch water" for you :D

fion.18
08-09-2018, 07:23 PM
True, but newer HDB may have Banglas watching :D

as long as they keep a distance away i am okay. what i don’t know won’t hurt me ;)

hiretuja
08-09-2018, 07:56 PM

Am waiting for the hdbs in Northshore to finish construction. Big area, and far from people. Shud be fun.

fion.18
08-09-2018, 08:19 PM
Am waiting for the hdbs in Northshore to finish construction. Big area, and far from people. Shud be fun.

haha different people different kinks. it’s the close proximity to people that excites me :)

Imogen
08-09-2018, 09:44 PM
anyone has movie theatre fun before?
was at west mall last few weekdays watching movie there werent many ppl.

wanted to know if any ladies here wanna explore some fun together?

Michael
08-09-2018, 10:28 PM
Theatre... Now you remind me of the good old Yangtze Cinema. Used to screen only RA movies and lotsa old uncle go one. I had never being there but heard losta tissue on the ground after movies :eek:

otamay
08-09-2018, 11:49 PM
Theatre... Now you remind me of the good old Yangtze Cinema. Used to screen only RA movies and lotsa old uncle go one. I had never being there but heard losta tissue on the ground after movies :eek:

Yes I heard too.
When I knew about it too late already because already closed down. Just go there drink coffee.

Sanzerf
08-09-2018, 11:58 PM
haha different people different kinks. it’s the close proximity to people that excites me :)

When you are doing it and people walk pass, that's the thrill? :D

gatsby69
09-09-2018, 12:01 AM
Public areas i did before with gfs, lovers , fb

Yishun Dam
West Mall stairwell
East coast park near fort road toilet
Sembawang park bench near Beaulieu house, this one very exciting whilst fucking in broad daylight got one jogger pass by , he kinda looked at us but we covered ourselves well )
Tuas South avenue 4 grass patch facing drydocks shipyard .

haha quite a lot to list actually !

hiretuja
09-09-2018, 01:04 AM

Are you talking about Mscps? Then it depends.

Mscps tend to have more 'family oriented' people around. Families with kids, carpark wardens, building securities, ah bengs with bicycles or e-scooters. These types are quick to whip their phones and record video ones. So a bit risky, some more my car a bit prominent lol. Dunt want end up in whatsapp groups or worse, Stomp.

On the other hand, we dunt care much about Banglas (newly built construction hdbs and mscps), resident peepers on foot or in their vehicles (Seletar Mandai, Fort Canning)..

Heck, we ever went to changi business park before. Thats gay hunting ground. Just fuck surrounded by gays having fun themselves lol.

thedevil666
09-09-2018, 01:55 AM
Well, there was another disabled person in the wheelchair shit in his pants... because you were occupying the handicap toilet for fucking pussy. :p

It was past office hours. He/she could take a lift to other floors

Michael
09-09-2018, 08:35 AM

Mscps tend to have more 'family oriented' people around. Families with kids, carpark wardens, building securities, ah bengs with bicycles or e-scooters. These types are quick to whip their phones and record video ones. So a bit risky, some more my car a bit prominent lol. Dunt want end up in whatsapp groups or worse, Stomp.

On the other hand, we dunt care much about Banglas (newly built construction hdbs and mscps), resident peepers on foot or in their vehicles (Seletar Mandai, Fort Canning)..

Heck, we ever went to changi business park before. Thats gay hunting ground. Just fuck surrounded by gays having fun themselves lol.

Haha, Depends. Got some MSCPs are located at old estates so not many people. In fact after 6-7pm already not much people.

I did at MSCP in car, stairs before. But agree with what you say, nowadays everyone carries smartphones with Cam, so have to be careful a bit lah. :D

fion.18
09-09-2018, 10:22 AM
When you are doing it and people walk pass, that's the thrill? :D

not really. i like being near people but i don’t want to be caught hahaha.
so MSCP is not exactly near people ma. but it’s safer! on days i don’t feel particularly adventurous i go for MSCP la you would be surprise how many people are doing it there lo!

i prefer the lift landings or the corridor of HDB blocks - damn close to people but then again i humji so i choose estates where there are already people living in them but not fully occupied.

cineleisure is best for those 11am movies, confirm empty. choose the couple seats at the corner and you can have all the fun you want. but i heard cinemas got cctv la. bring a shawl to cover the action lo ��

supershaft
09-09-2018, 12:10 PM

damn shiok... syt sucking away and swallowing while guy driving .... best:D:D

hiretuja
09-09-2018, 05:36 PM
[QUOTE=fion.18
so MSCP is not exactly near people ma. but it’s safer! on days i don’t feel particularly adventurous i go for MSCP la you would be surprise how many people are doing it there lo!

i prefer the lift landings or the corridor of HDB blocks - damn close to people but then again i humji so i choose estates where there are already people living in them but not fully occupied.

/QUOTE]

I prefer doing it with like minded peeps. There were many times at mscps caught cpls humped in cars. Although we parked few lots away from them they tend to move off. Boring~~

RinxRin
09-09-2018, 06:06 PM
Did it in one of the female toilets in one of the quieter malls near town area quite a while back.

Not exactly my bf but someone I feel for.

Havent seen him in afew weeks and we were kind of having an emotional down time, so when he pops by while im at work one day, the emotion game was playing strong. Had coffee together and ended up in one of the cubicle of one of the female toilets. (For that floor, there's only 1 cubicle in that particular toilet, so if anyone is waiting outside, we are fucked. lol)

Did what we did, and someone actually came into the toilet while I was on my knees blowing him. Totally freaked out when the person tried to open the door, but managed to keep as quiet as possible anyway.... And, he cum. (Maybe also freaked out? lol makes me smile thinking about it but... good memories. lol) I swallowed and before he could react pull him over for a long kiss. (All the while, with someone waiting outside maybe. LOL. the thrill and the thought of it is very special.)

We eventually managed to "escape". Think the lady outside waited till too impatient liao so left... But that one time was something I'll nv forget.

sharklaserscom
09-09-2018, 07:40 PM
SINGAPORE - Emerging crime trends such as voyeurism, revenge porn and flashing will be tackled under proposed new offences by a committee reviewing the Penal Code.

Key points from a report of proposed changes by the review committee included new laws to target the act of voyeurism and the process of making, distributing, possessing and accessing voyeuristic recordings.

The committee noted that there is currently no specific provision to address the offence of voyeurism - defined as the observation or recording of a person in circumstances where one could reasonably expect privacy - as well as the possession and distribution of voyeuristic images.

Where voyeuristic behaviour is concerned, one of the provisions the accused is likely to be prosecuted under currently is that of insulting the modesty of a woman. However, this is gender-specific and creates an "anomaly" in the way offenders are prosecuted and sentenced, said the committee.

It said the existing law is "inadequate" to acknowledge or address the serious problem technology has created and the "bustling" online market for upskirt content.

It recommended that, depending on the actions of the voyeur or the handling of such material, punishment could range from mandatory two to five years' imprisonment, and a possible fine and caning, if the victim is below 14. If the victim is aged 14 and above, and depending on the offender's involvement, the committee proposed a maximum of two to five years' jail, and a possible fine and caning.

The proliferation of the Internet and smartphones has given rise to situations where sexual images can distributed without consent or used to threaten victims. Lawyers such as Ms Gloria James-Civetta said they have seen an increase in such cases, which could include instances of "revenge porn".

To tackle this particular emerging crime trend, the committee proposed a new specific offence criminalising the distribution of, or the threat to distribute, an intimate image.

The Penal Code now does not have a specific offence that criminalises the distribution of nude, semi-nude or other sexual images without consent, and some of the existing provisions the offender is prosecuted under include extortion and criminal intimidation.

The committee said a "stronger and consistent response" is required. Given the ease at which images can now be created, uploaded and downloaded on various platforms, and are difficult to remove, existing law should be updated to respond to this contemporary phenomenon, it said.

Under the proposed new offence, offenders face a mandatory jail term of up to five years, with a possible fine and caning, if the victim is below 14 years. In other cases, offenders face discretionary imprisonment of up to five years, or a fine or caning, or any combination of the three.

Another emerging crime trend is sexual exposure. The committee suggested that a specific offence be created to make it criminal for one to expose his or her genitals to anyone - in a public or private place - intending that someone will see them and knowing that it would cause or likely cause the victim fear, alarm or distress.

Jurisdictions like the United Kingdom and Canada already have such offences dealing with the public exposure of genitalia, said the committee.

It proposed that the offence, if committed against a victim below the age of 14, carry with it a jail term of up to two years and a possible fine and caning. If the accused is a serial offender who targets children, caning can be appropriate.

Where the offence is committed in any other case, the committee prescribed up to one year's jail, or a fine, or both.

Mr Gregory Vijayendran, president of the Law Society of Singapore, said that given the changing times, technology has become a modus operandi and weapon in modern crime. "Any smartphone is potentially a virtual crime scene," he said.

He added that while a "patchwork quilt of non-specific laws" have been used to tackle emerging crime trends, it would be ideal to have specific laws to tackle the specific crime head on.

Mr Vijayendran also said laying out the elements for the specific offences would address the "core mischief" involved in the various acts such as flashing.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/penal-code-review-committee-new-laws-to-tackle-voyeurism-revenge-porn-and-flashing

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/penal-code-review-committee-harsher-punishments-proposed-for-abuse-of

The full report can be found on the websites of the MHA, MinLaw and government feedback unit Reach.

Feedback must be submitted by Sept 30.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/penal-code-review-committee-wide-ranging-proposals-offer-more-protection-for-the

fion.18
09-09-2018, 09:20 PM
I prefer doing it with like minded peeps. There were many times at mscps caught cpls humped in cars. Although we parked few lots away from them they tend to move off. Boring~~

i can understand leh. if me i also leave cos i won’t know what’s the intention ma. what if you secretly take video from the side? even if it’s a distance away also dangerous, plus got car plate number! i don’t wan later kena blackmail and end up being a story here :D

hiretuja
10-09-2018, 12:31 AM
Post Edited

zl1983
10-09-2018, 02:50 PM

When you bring gals go? Let me know, i wait below along the path and "watch water" for you :D

Ha ok.. noted tks. Lolx

Rockstar77
10-09-2018, 03:49 PM

I know the place. Went there once with wifey few yrs ago late night. Was very quiet and we went full nude too for a while. Is a good place late at night. Is always good explore more places.

Michael
10-09-2018, 08:19 PM
I know the place. Went there once with wifey few yrs ago late night. Was very quiet and we went full nude too for a while. Is a good place late at night. Is always good explore more places.

Hahahaha! Actually Bukit Batok a lot of "interesting" hideouts. the MSP @ central also not bad. If you wait till late at night, not much people also.

Is it just me, or it is Bukit Batok people more horny ? :D

Rockstar77
11-09-2018, 12:26 AM
Hahahaha! Actually Bukit Batok a lot of "interesting" hideouts. the MSP @ central also not bad. If you wait till late at night, not much people also.

Is it just me, or it is Bukit Batok people more horny ? :D

Bro, true. Have try a few places in bt batok, but i prefer not to list the places here. After that no more secret. We olso go around and try at other places, is the thrill we seek.

TwinX
13-09-2018, 09:14 PM

wanted to know if any ladies here wanna explore some fun together?

Tried in the cinema multiple times. I suspect the staff is watching the theatre for hanky panky activities. Usually we go during off peak hours and very few people. Sit last few rows so no one can see us.

If hj or touching, no staff come. But if I bonk gf or gf boobs are exposed, few mins later will have a staff come in. He or she will pretend to watch the show but can feel him looking over. After awhile he will leave. If we continue, he will come back again but if we stop, he didn't appear. I notice this a few times. Too much coincidence.

Rained
13-09-2018, 10:11 PM
Tried in the cinema multiple times. I suspect the staff is watching the theatre for hanky panky activities. Usually we go during off peak hours and very few people. Sit last few rows so no one can see us.

If hj or touching, no staff come. But if I bonk gf or gf boobs are exposed, few mins later will have a staff come in. He or she will pretend to watch the show but can feel him looking over. After awhile he will leave. If we continue, he will come back again but if we stop, he didn't appear. I notice this a few times. Too much coincidence.

If he just watch quietly still ok lah, as long as he don't report :D

prince_81
14-09-2018, 12:48 AM
damn shiok... syt sucking away and swallowing while guy driving .... best:D:D

Nice.. Just like what I did with my wife (then gf) as shared in my thread..

rey69
14-09-2018, 10:21 AM
If he just watch quietly still ok lah, as long as he don't report :D

He also human.
He wants to enjoy free show cos all the shows in theatres do not excite him anymore.

diputs1269
14-09-2018, 12:25 PM
He also human.
He wants to enjoy free show cos all the shows in theatres do not excite him anymore.

Not just free show, this is live show. hehe.

rey69
14-09-2018, 02:31 PM
He should equip with popcorns & drink.

zl1983
14-09-2018, 03:26 PM
He should equip with popcorns & drink.

should pay u for the cinema live show

JOGK
14-09-2018, 05:08 PM
http://i65.tinypic.com/11w68zm.jpg

Ban this fucking trouble maker
Stalking me and behave like a kid
Look at my maids thread

LeMoN
14-09-2018, 11:47 PM
Eh... Go Google CCTV cinema and click "images". U will know why ;)

heartbroke
15-09-2018, 06:23 AM
Everything pass by a new estate, me and my girl will venture in. Cos wont have much cars as yet.
Recently tried the one along clementi Ave 6.
I know a bit blasphemous. .. did it next to the guan yin statute.

Place is dark and windy on the 5th floor car park.. try it bros.

Tuxedo
15-09-2018, 07:09 AM
Recently had my first experience outdoors with my fwb. It was around 2-3am at one of the stone benches facing the beach between carpark F1 and F2 of ECP. We were walking and finding a spot but there was another couple spotted on one of the benches so we walked further and found this bench that was quite opened in the grass patch.

Started slow with some bj and then found ourselves bonking facing the sea doing seated reverse cowgirl. Then she suddenly stood up and wanted me to doggy her, so her hands was supporting on the bench and she was facing the cycling path of the park. Was quite shocked but because I could see there was some tents nearby and there was a person sleeping under one of the hut not far away from us. Plus if anyone walked pass, they could definitely see us fucking in full view. While fucking, suddenly had this adrenaline rush to see her stark naked so I pulled down her tank top and her bra and let her tits swing free. Came within minutes of fucking her in that view and she sucked me dry. Made her walk back to the car without her bra and this lucky uncle was staring at her pokies the entire time until we passed him.

Was a one of a kind thrilling experience and I can't wait to try out some other place next! :p:p

waaaaaa
15-09-2018, 10:41 AM
Went jb for massage with my fling. She did oil and I did traditional thai in the same room. Saw her naked except for her disposal panty bth. After massage while we r dressing up. Walked to her, pulled out and she gave me a bj. Proceed to bonk her in the room.

diputs1269
15-09-2018, 10:52 AM
Went jb for massage with my fling. She did oil and I did traditional thai in the same room. Saw her naked except for her disposal panty bth. After massage while we r dressing up. Walked to her, pulled out and she gave me a bj. Proceed to bonk her in the room.

That is fast, at least you save on hotel room charges.

What will happen if the masseur come back?

rey69
15-09-2018, 03:38 PM

Bonk the masseur as well.
May need to pay double....

waaaaaa
15-09-2018, 06:51 PM

They will wait for us to come out before clearing the room

diputs1269
15-09-2018, 08:09 PM
Bonk the masseur as well.
May need to pay double....

Haha, then will have a threesome.

Imogen
15-09-2018, 10:20 PM

sounds fun mate.I bet that you had an awesome time arent you!:D

Imogen
15-09-2018, 10:24 PM

Yes I heard too.
When I knew about it too late already because already closed down. Just go there drink coffee.

nah mates I mean has anyone here tried having fun in the Cinema?
Like bj/having sex or masterbating for each other etc?I always wanted to try but have yet to find a girl to join me.

fion.18
15-09-2018, 10:38 PM

HAHAHA!

this reminds me, there was once i went for an 11am movie. was damn horny cos i think it was 50 shades. i put my legs on his lap and he started fingering me.

damn shiok la, and then halfway thru a staff came in, is an old indian lady LOL!! her face damn fierce and she stood beside us to look at us for like a damn long time. i think she suspected monkey business but couldn’t bring herself to confront us 🙈 all these while his fingers were still inside me wtf. but thankfully my skirt covered his hand.

she finally left after i pretended to pop a few popcorns into my mouth. but that few minutes was really an experience i won’t forget 🙈

rey69
16-09-2018, 02:47 AM
HAHAHA!

this reminds me, there was once i went for an 11am movie. was damn horny cos i think it was 50 shades. i put my legs on his lap and he started fingering me.

damn shiok la, and then halfway thru a staff came in, is an old indian lady LOL!! her face damn fierce and she stood beside us to look at us for like a damn long time. i think she suspected monkey business but couldn’t bring herself to confront us 🙈 all these while his fingers were still inside me wtf. but thankfully my skirt covered his hand.

she finally left after i pretended to pop a few popcorns into my mouth. but that few minutes was really an experience i won’t forget 🙈

Maybe that indian lady wished that she would also enjoy the fun & thrill of "50 shades"?
Or want popcorn inside her.....:D

hi2u
16-09-2018, 12:28 PM
LOL speaking of pop corn, my ex used to blow me mid way while watching a movie. Of course we picked the last few rows, e.g. couple seas and make sure no one is around.
Subsequently, I would cum into the empty popcorn box. Our perception of popcorn box changed after that lolol
Had fun in massage room with another ex as well. Massage is not those shady massage place, but quite atas, in the heartland of Orchard Road. We were left to change but we proceeded to french and had a quickie instead lol. End of massage, she blew me off while we were showering to clean the body scrub off.

HAHAHA!

damn shiok la, and then halfway thru a staff came in, is an old indian lady LOL!! her face damn fierce and she stood beside us to look at us for like a damn long time. i think she suspected monkey business but couldn’t bring herself to confront us �� all these while his fingers were still inside me wtf. but thankfully my skirt covered his hand.

she finally left after i pretended to pop a few popcorns into my mouth. but that few minutes was really an experience i won’t forget ��

fion.18
16-09-2018, 02:27 PM
Or want popcorn inside her.....:D

Subsequently, I would cum into the empty popcorn box. Our perception of popcorn box changed after that lolol

wtf you people. how am i ever gonna eat popcorns again.

luckily i like sweet ones and not salty :D

hi2u
16-09-2018, 02:52 PM
ROFL cos she doesn't wanna swallow and we had nowhere to cum except an empty popcorn box. I remember my jeans kena some splash damage and I had to rush to toilet to clean up a little rofl.

wtf you people. how am i ever gonna eat popcorns again.

luckily i like sweet ones and not salty :D

fion.18
16-09-2018, 03:10 PM
ROFL cos she doesn't wanna swallow and we had nowhere to cum except an empty popcorn box. I remember my jeans kena some splash damage and I had to rush to toilet to clean up a little rofl.

don’t cum! be miserable for a while and the next time you do it will be an explosion. damn exciting :D

rey69
16-09-2018, 03:15 PM

Y rush?
U make it machiam like chemical warfare that u need to decomtaminate promptly. :D

hi2u
16-09-2018, 03:34 PM
Yea don't cum and explode it with record amount of cum the next time rofl.

I don't really like the feel of my own cum leh hahaha

liuhai
16-09-2018, 05:05 PM
don’t cum! be miserable for a while and the next time you do it will be an explosion. damn exciting :D

Yes, save it for a few days then CIP, the girl sure love it :D

fion.18
16-09-2018, 10:44 PM
Yes, save it for a few days then CIP, the girl sure love it :D

yes exactly. the warm explosion inside is damn intimate and shiok.

zl1983
16-09-2018, 10:53 PM
Everything pass by a new estate, me and my girl will venture in. Cos wont have much cars as yet.
Recently tried the one along clementi Ave 6.
I know a bit blasphemous. .. did it next to the guan yin statute.

Place is dark and windy on the 5th floor car park.. try it bros.

i know which estate u referring to bro. nice share.

zl1983
16-09-2018, 10:57 PM

wah tht has to be fast and furious for ur bro.

They will wait for us to come out before clearing the room

wow they so good? care to share which massage in JB bro? lolx

gotta try this out..

dazze
16-09-2018, 11:55 PM

Went to JB too with my wife for massage, had full body scrub and proceeded to shower with her. Was feeling aroused and told wife to suck me off while we showered to prevent a hard-on during the massage later. she duly swallowed ;)

waaaaaa
17-09-2018, 08:20 PM
wah tht has to be fast and furious for ur bro.

wow they so good? care to share which massage in JB bro? lolx

gotta try this out..

Bangkok spa along main road.

Casesensitivity
17-09-2018, 08:46 PM
Long time back drove to somewhere north in sg with my fb
was just randomly checking out places to make out
found a really dark spot and action began.
Was still pretty new to making out in cars back then so we stayed in front seats
fb was in those hot denim shorts and spagtop
started tongue fight and my hands were all over her.
Things heated up really quickly and soon our fingers were coated with each other’s juices.
Fb then knelt on the passenger seat to blow me. felt damn heavenly as i played with her b boobs and rubbing her pussy at the same time.
Suddenly i could see flashes of sirens. :eek: We quickly dressed up and drove away
Whilst moving out spotted a mini police convoy
Spent the next few weeks worrying if i would get a notice letter but fortunately never came.
Never drove to there for sexacapes ever again

hiretuja
18-09-2018, 12:04 AM
Now many parks and carparks are either equipped with CCTV, filled with peepers, or super brightly lit.

I missed the days where East Coast carpark H, Macritchie carparks, Seletar Mandai area are known for making out in car. On a weekend you can see the whole place filled with cars, side by side, so packed that sometimes you gotta queue for a slot.

The police know abt these places and they dunt disturb you, unless you go nude outside and they spotted u la. They just patrolled one two time and moved off. Which is good cos they sometime plucked the stupid peepers dumb enuff to place their faces on ppl's cars.

Now have to search for newly constructed HDBs..

However, there are still places that thrill seekers can go to have their sexventures. But these places are far and some places you have to walk a bit to reach there.

diputs1269
18-09-2018, 12:04 PM
Too many cctv around to be safe even for quickie.

vespa45
18-09-2018, 05:39 PM

Hi there ...
Im into close proximity too bt my partner is a lil bit reserved. Was at ECP last nite with her and we sat at a bench quite near to the beach with a breakwater nearby. Area is not well lit so it shud be a lil safe.
My partner sat on the table with her feet on the bench and I was on the bench seated facing her pussy. She hiked up her skirt, pulled her panties aside and I gave her a paint job. She was moaning and groaning and pushing my head closer to her pussy when all of a sudden she gasped and said a couple was walking back from the end of the breakwater to the beach.
I told her to stay calm and not to be bothered by them. So as the couple came nearer and walked past us, I continued licking her wet moist clean shaven pussy with all the slurps and sounds. She continued moaning and groaning softly trying to muffle her excitement.
The couple sat a bench away behind us but I continued licking her pussy and sucking her clit till she came. I think the couple knew what was goin on bt dare not approach us or take a seat on the same bench with us. I wish they did.
If it were to be you, would you approach us or come over and seat on the same bench with us?

hiretuja
18-09-2018, 08:26 PM
Hi there ...
Im into close proximity too bt my partner is a lil bit reserved. Was at ECP last nite with her and we sat at a bench quite near to the beach with a breakwater nearby. Area is not well lit so it shud be a lil safe.
My partner sat on the table with her feet on the bench and I was on the bench seated facing her pussy. She hiked up her skirt, pulled her panties aside and I gave her a paint job. She was moaning and groaning and pushing my head closer to her pussy when all of a sudden she gasped and said a couple was walking back from the end of the breakwater to the beach.
I told her to stay calm and not to be bothered by them. So as the couple came nearer and walked past us, I continued licking her wet moist clean shaven pussy with all the slurps and sounds. She continued moaning and groaning softly trying to muffle her excitement.
The couple sat a bench away behind us but I continued licking her pussy and sucking her clit till she came. I think the couple knew what was goin on bt dare not approach us or take a seat on the same bench with us. I wish they did.
If it were to be you, would you approach us or come over and seat on the same bench with us?

Im not sure about fion18 but for me personally we wont approach you, unless invited. Its all about respect. Some ppl like to exhibit only. Plus we do not want to scare or make the cpl turned off with our presence. We will let them know about our presence though. Maybe shift our position nearer to you. Close enough, but not close enough to invade your space. Then we will have fun ourselves.. the ball is in your court. Will you join us?

However if we are playing ourselves we dunt mind other cpls to look and see or join. We will position ourselves, naked, fcking. There are instances when cpls saw and U-turned, some looked only, some join.

fion.18
18-09-2018, 09:04 PM
hahaha, you will never catch fion like that in the open on the beach. fion hates insects and crickets and bugs. lolol.

but no, even if i spot it i won’t join cos it’s rude like hiretuja said. i won’t want to assume that the couple wants us to join. i won’t want to impose myself on them. that said if others come too close to me when i’m having fun i won’t be too pleased too.

have fun but be safe ya! you make sure the other couple isn’t secretly taking a video on the pretext of “joining” you.

zl1983
18-09-2018, 10:19 PM
hahaha, you will never catch fion like that in the open on the beach. fion hates insects and crickets and bugs. lolol.

but no, even if i spot it i won’t join cos it’s rude like hiretuja said. i won’t want to assume that the couple wants us to join. i won’t want to impose myself on them. that said if others come too close to me when i’m having fun i won’t be too pleased too.

have fun but be safe ya! you make sure the other couple isn’t secretly taking a video on the pretext of “joining” you.

quite true to this.

Craigchest
18-09-2018, 10:25 PM
Im not sure about fion18 but for me personally we wont approach you, unless invited. Its all about respect. Some ppl like to exhibit only. Plus we do not want to scare or make the cpl turned off with our presence. We will let them know about our presence though. Maybe shift our position nearer to you. Close enough, but not close enough to invade your space. Then we will have fun ourselves.. the ball is in your court. Will you join us?

However if we are playing ourselves we dunt mind other cpls to look and see or join. We will position ourselves, naked, fcking. There are instances when cpls saw and U-turned, some looked only, some join.

I would not join unless the couple give the ok signal.

Once I was watching from a distance when the guy asked me to go nearer, then a while later the gal started touching my dick from outside the shorts, took it out and gave me a BJ while her bf was doggying her

vespa45
18-09-2018, 10:46 PM

U sure you wun mind at all? But the probability of bumping into any couple who are as open as u guys is as rare as finding a Minister who cares for fellow SGs.
Anyways, how are we to know if the other couple is ok with us joining in or if they are ok with us inviting them to join? Unless pre-planned lor. Right?

TwinX
18-09-2018, 11:30 PM
He also human.

I don't think he is there to enjoy free show. Sometimes it's an auntie. Its more of stopping us from going too far in the cinema.

Brother
22-09-2018, 08:32 AM

did the same in a couple room in a local spa, with an ex-colleague cum FB :D fast and furious indeed... the masseuse probably knew what we were doing though with the look on her face when we stepped out. That was the last time we visited that spa :p

waaaaaa
24-09-2018, 08:51 AM
did the same in a couple room in a local spa, with an ex-colleague cum FB :D fast and furious indeed... the masseuse probably knew what we were doing though with the look on her face when we stepped out. That was the last time we visited that spa :p

Ok what. If not where got so many couples go for massage. Lol

zl1983
24-09-2018, 08:55 AM

really have to be super fast and super furious..

tyga
28-09-2018, 03:17 AM
just did outdoor few hours ago at the carpark at kallang leisure park. literally the only car in the whole open air carpark.

hiretuja
29-09-2018, 04:30 AM
just did outdoor few hours ago at the carpark at kallang leisure park. literally the only car in the whole open air carpark.

Ermm.. there are cams attached to several of the lamposts

diputs1269
29-09-2018, 04:37 PM
Ermm.. there are cams attached to several of the lamposts

You may be right, not so safe nowadays.

michael.tam
29-09-2018, 07:03 PM

Should be v common. I did before too. The masseuse should know. U r not the 1st n won't be the last. Maybe u should be a regular there n the masseuse will give u more time :D

sgthicknjuicy
29-09-2018, 08:12 PM
Last night, I was hiding behind a bush and watched a couple had sex the full deed at an outdoor park in cbd area. Freaking hot.

Splitter100
29-09-2018, 10:48 PM
Last night, I was hiding behind a bush and watched a couple had sex the full deed at an outdoor park in cbd area. Freaking hot.

Cbd park?
Where?

Conmebol
30-09-2018, 01:50 AM

Please share area bro :D

moolamoola
30-09-2018, 07:30 AM

whereabouts in CBD bro?keen to know :)

diputs1269
30-09-2018, 05:50 PM

Lucky you, did you managed to record the incident?

SkyLeopard
30-09-2018, 06:11 PM
Very nice encounters shared, thanks bros :)

hiretuja
30-09-2018, 09:41 PM

Full deed means what? Totally nude?

zl1983
30-09-2018, 10:58 PM

park beside amoy street FC? lolx.

rey69
30-09-2018, 11:44 PM

Same like recent doggie at orchard area captured in video & appear in stomp?

bochapsing
01-10-2018, 12:33 AM
just have a toilet break at Carpark B of Diary Farm Natural Park, it looks dark at certain corners of the carpark...
anybody has had or seen any hanky panky action there? :D:D:D

Owndays
01-10-2018, 02:01 AM
just have a toilet break at Carpark B of Diary Farm Natural Park, it looks dark at certain corners of the carpark...

I'll go recce and let you know :)

moolamoola
01-10-2018, 02:06 AM

is that the adventure camp car park?if yes it is very dark but the car park is too small,will have cars come in park beside you,not really very ideal imo

hiretuja
01-10-2018, 08:09 PM
is that the adventure camp car park?if yes it is very dark but the car park is too small,will have cars come in park beside you,not really very ideal imo

I think this one is directly parallel to dairy farm rd, before junction Petir Rd.
Place is dark but i think its the Police fav break point, before they do roadblock at the main rd. Also got public toilet.

Can try la. Waiting for fr

sgthicknjuicy
01-10-2018, 11:19 PM
Lucky you, did you managed to record the incident?

Nope cannot record cause it's dark.

sgthicknjuicy
01-10-2018, 11:20 PM
Full deed means what? Totally nude?

nope, but they were hj, then bj. and fucking while in clothing, end off with cum in mouth.

sgthicknjuicy
01-10-2018, 11:21 PM
Same like recent doggie at orchard area captured in video & appear in stomp?

Nahh different.

shandong
02-10-2018, 12:17 PM
I think this one is directly parallel to dairy farm rd, before junction Petir Rd.
Place is dark but i think its the Police fav break point, before they do roadblock at the main rd. Also got public toilet.

Like this must quickly jio gf to try. Tlks bro!

splitha1r
02-10-2018, 03:45 PM

Thx bro. Tonite jio FB go liao!

Qihai
02-10-2018, 03:47 PM
nope, but they were hj, then bj. and fucking while in clothing, end off with cum in mouth.

Not bad la, at least got live show :D

diputs1269
02-10-2018, 09:04 PM

At least you are lucky to enjoy live show.

zl1983
02-10-2018, 10:34 PM

wow lucky u!!

hiretuja
02-10-2018, 11:56 PM
Thx bro. Tonite jio FB go liao!

Like this must quickly jio gf to try. Tlks bro!

Wah i mentioned Police break point still want to go lol super daredevil

Anyway go to the far corner of the carpark. Enter turn right go straight the u-turn area there i think is the darkest. Plus can see incoming.. maybe 10 seconds for u guys to prepare lol.

Actually can play outdoor too. Behind theres an empty plot of land. Super dark. Then again there are animals ard, wildboars n monkeys.

And also rangers roaming altho i never encounter them before.

Good luck and send FR hor

egmar mah
03-10-2018, 09:32 AM

Anyway go to the far corner of the carpark. Enter turn right go straight the u-turn area there i think is the darkest. Plus can see incoming.. maybe 10 seconds for u guys to prepare lol.

Actually can play outdoor too. Behind theres an empty plot of land. Super dark. Then again there are animals ard, wildboars n monkeys.

And also rangers roaming altho i never encounter them before.

Good luck and send FR hor

Ya, before monkeys break into ur car and gang rape gang bang ur girlfriend

FellainiElbows
03-10-2018, 01:35 PM

Monkey see monkey do? :eek: :D

rey69
03-10-2018, 03:02 PM

Use night vision cam

Apollo
03-10-2018, 10:07 PM
Use night vision cam

return +21 :D

diputs1269
04-10-2018, 02:43 PM

You sound so scary, who dare to go?

egmar mah
04-10-2018, 08:12 PM
You sound so scary, who dare to go?

Can really happen not try to scare u. One monkey press down ur girl, three monkey hold u down , another monkey bite ur LAN jiao, another thrust ur girl cb , last one suck ur girl meh neh. They call themselves 7 monkeys(七只🐒). Last time movie got 七匹狼

zl1983
04-10-2018, 08:37 PM
Use night vision cam

where to get sia? lolx

fion.18
04-10-2018, 10:38 PM

HAHAHAHAA!

YOLO until you get caught :D

advisory_87
04-10-2018, 11:43 PM
Any place to recommand to do outdoor or in car during the noon time..
Around west side, CCK that area..

Seem sexciting and challenging with this quest..haha..

ajlover
05-10-2018, 06:02 AM

Drive around bukit batok area, some new flats there..MSCP still quite empty, cant remember exact location.. was driving around twice to do bj in the da

rey69
05-10-2018, 09:21 AM

Doing on daytime.....so adventurous?
Maybe at CCK or LCK cemetery

rey69
05-10-2018, 09:24 AM
return +21 :D

Thanks.
I have upped yours too.

rey69
05-10-2018, 09:24 AM
where to get sia? lolx

Can get from SOF.

DATY911
05-10-2018, 07:55 PM
Tried w my ex gf at Bt Batok nature reserve.
Midnight found a seat quite secluded area n she gave me a bbbj. Buay tahan went inside the bushes n fuck her raw.
But very fast pull out n cum outside.
Shiok but cannot last long.

whatgarbage
05-10-2018, 09:38 PM
Tried w my ex gf at Bt Batok nature reserve.
Midnight found a seat quite secluded area n she gave me a bbbj. Buay tahan went inside the bushes n fuck her raw.
But very fast pull out n cum outside.
Shiok but cannot last long.

Haha seen some bushes moving before, should have taken a peep :D

rockers87
06-10-2018, 08:39 AM
hey guys, anyone tried to fuck in the public area? any adventurer here and how's the feeling? i know why guys keen to see girls in skirt so that they can fuck them anywhere at anytime.

do in handicapped toilet at shopping malls. some toilets people can see to inside from the gaps due to sliding door.

if giving free show makes u higher, this is where u should go and do

realTramp
06-10-2018, 11:57 AM
very daring acts bros!! :D

Owndays
06-10-2018, 12:10 PM
do in handicapped toilet at shopping malls. some toilets people can see to inside from the gaps due to sliding door.

Don't think can see clearly from outside, but sure can hear :D

waaaaaa
06-10-2018, 09:18 PM
Use to do it in my car, parked along the lorries behind farmmart. Till was peep by a Tom. After that I just simply find a stretch of road along tengah with nothing beside and just bonk

fion.18
06-10-2018, 09:22 PM

hahaha. i love thrills but public toilet is a no no for me.

damn dirty no matter how it looks. how to be aroused in that environment 🙈