PDA

View Full Version : Fucking in the public area

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

BiRd13
02-03-2009, 01:57 PM
Tried below places...

1) Park in fort canning...
2) Carpark at ECP...
3) Staircase in one of the blk at Pasir Ris...
4) Cinema in Golden (Last time when it still shows RA) & Balestier
5) BJ when I was driving, my girl giving me...
6) Toilet in Concourse...
7)

blackpower
02-03-2009, 02:13 PM
Few places to share..

1) Staircase at GFs place.. Also some FL here too at SBF.
2) Famous Carpark at ECP
3) Tried doing it under a bridge in JB - you know which one. Not 2nd link ah..Lol . No one can ever find the place since the road above are really busy.. It was fun indeed to do during daytime, saw some ppl on boat but didnt bother since they are just too far away.. Lol.. :D

williamsF1
04-03-2009, 02:57 PM
went to do some recce on wkend, cos OC was too bz shopping till her pants drop. i noticed some parts of suntec & millenia walk quite quiet at night. now econ bad, not many ppl shopping till late. maybe got many good quiet location can use after 10 or 11pm. especially the section facing the ECP-rochor exit.

sassy_sammy
04-03-2009, 04:26 PM
best outdoor sex (in no order of sexcitement haha.. :p):

Rooftop of one of the old 5 storey condos in serangoon pte estate area.. had to climb up the ladder to the rooftop. breezy, nice view, very secluded yet very exposed, facing all the bungalows n semi-Ds. nice view of our silhouettes haha..

East coast near the place where the boats are kept. very dark but there's people nearby fishing.. can only do a doggie :p romantic with the stars in the sky and sea breeze but very risky cos the whole place lights up whenever a plane flies past (which is quite frequent :rolleyes:).

before the IR came about, there was a place where public could drive in, to the huge patch of grass (very bumpy ride in), facing all the buildings in the CBD area. not many knew about it i guess cos it's usually secluded. very romantic. brought wine n finger food. can safely do in the open. but many mozzies.

fully-equipped kids toilet in one of the shopping malls in orchard late at night. very futuristic n clean. no cameras i think..? hahah v good for a quickie when u're slightly intoxicated from drinks at one of the pubs nearby. :p

eQuipment
04-03-2009, 10:39 PM
sentosa cove! facing the sea at night, no disturbance from the ppl who stay there. facing the sea, managed to unload twice before pack up & go home.

X-Guy
05-03-2009, 02:50 AM
last wed after clubbing, sent 1 of my cute girl friend back home. she was wearing a tube (braless) and mini skirt. she was quite high and the whole night her breast keep buming into my arm. on the taxi back to her house, she was hugging my arm and resting on my shoulder. can feel her soft breast and see her black lacey panty.
It is obvious she is horny. so i keep brushing my arm against her breast. trying to pull down her tube. the tube did not come down but her nipple slip out. :p
when we reach her blk at the lift, cannot tahan already. pull her tube down and suck her breast for a few mins. (did not really check if there is anyone) then she ask me to go to her house but have to sneak in. she stay at the 10 floor. but suay... her brother was playing majong in the living room. when i thought it was not my night, she start to french me and pull down her panty.
Ended up bonking her right outside her corridor but just nice that they cannot see us. she was almost naked. tube pull down and skirt pull up. her pussy was already super wet. but i cum quite fast. maybe scare her brother come out. :p
oh btw she did not pull up her tube from the first floor lift casing until we finish bonking outside her house. :D

puregold
05-03-2009, 12:44 PM
juz to share some of my public tyrust....other than the usual in the car bonks, the rest are;

1. At the HDB staircase directly opposite bishan park. Came in the gal or unloaded onto the floor. Think the stains should still be there.

2. In the handicap toilet ay GV marina. Watching movie halfway & felt horny, went into the toilet & got a BJ.

3. Near villa bali, there's this restaurant that closes after 10pm. Sat on the bench outside & started with petting. Then proceeded to a toilet that was juz outside the restaurant. Didn't go inside the toilet but did doggie behind the separator screen shielding the toilet doors from the road in front. Can see car's headlights flashing pass while bonking.

4. The peirce reservoir along upper thomson. Walked all the way in along the pavement n there r a few shelters inside. Very dark, u can see outside but ppl from outside cannot really see. Doggy style but after that, alot of mozzie bites.

5. Some HDB area while walking from lavender to bendemeer. At the 2nd floor, there's this open air terrace. Had a bj at the stairs before proceeding to a fj at the terrace...cool & nice.

6. At bintan at hte balcony facing the sea. Sat on the chair & the gal juz sat on me with her back facing me. Risky as ppl might walk pass as all resorts are single storey.

noiserevo
05-03-2009, 11:56 PM
bro im new here

can check with you guys where exactly is this infamous ECP Carpark? wanna go there try too :D

Orangelicious
06-03-2009, 06:19 AM
only tried once with my ex in the sbs double Decker bus.

johnblue
06-03-2009, 08:30 AM
bro im new here

can check with you guys where exactly is this infamous ECP Carpark? wanna go there try too :D

Carpark where the Big Splash is. Park in front of the Big Splash, opposite the KTV. Very dark. Forummers and bro here can't see u.

However do let us know when u are gg with your gal. We'll stand at the entrance of the KTV to ensure the surrounding is quiet for your hot actions :D

Revo
06-03-2009, 11:57 AM
i ever done in the east coast park near mac toilet

06-03-2009, 01:19 PM
Tried a few time with my PRC galfriend at cityplaza 7storey mscp.dark at night.

trance
06-03-2009, 04:23 PM
Peeping tom is no big deal the ones he should be watching out for is ... STOMPERS!!!! Those pervents not only watch but will upload the pics for all to see! :mad:

No to worry, my car windows are all tinted and I used those shades to block all the window screens. Not even a space for others to look into the cars. Somemore this carpark which I mentioned is inside a country club unless you are a member over there then you can go in if not you got to swim from the other side of Chinese garden lake to reach the carpark :)

I may try it next time doing outside the carpark just facing directly towards Chinese garden lake who noes.......

fun53x
07-03-2009, 02:59 AM
hello all.

pretty new here. after reading all the outdoor sex posts, i brought my fb to a hdb block staircase and rammed her hard there and even took 2 pics. best thing was that when we reach the staircase, the lighting broke down so it was hell dark. loads of privacy. due to the new excitement, i cummed real fast and spray all onto the floor. i will be posting in the members pics sharing thread.

will be looking to try more outdoor. the feeling damn shiok:D:D:D:D

@h-BeN
08-03-2009, 11:08 AM
Recently just tried rammin my FB at my office toilet...... It was after office hrs ard 7+... The feelin was awesome as there are still colleague ard, the fear of hafin them walkin into the toilet... My FB was moanin quite loud too...:D

noiserevo
09-03-2009, 11:04 PM
Carpark where the Big Splash is. Park in front of the Big Splash, opposite the KTV. Very dark. Forummers and bro here can't see u.

However do let us know when u are gg with your gal. We'll stand at the entrance of the KTV to ensure the surrounding is quiet for your hot actions :D

thanks bro for the reccomendation!

ml1138
10-03-2009, 07:23 AM
so I will know where to biao you people when feeling bored...kekeke!

SpriteMonkey
10-03-2009, 09:41 AM
:DI love my GF to wear short skirt with no panty. the old cinema near bugis there... it's dark, big and quite empty.

Diasbled toilets. got a lot of railing to hold, and got a lot space.

Top PLaces for fucking - Top 10 public Places to have sex (http://holly--jean.blogspot.com/2008/09/fuck-where.html)

- Top 8 places outdoor sex (http://lifewise.canoe.ca/SexRomance/2006/07/28/1707609-sun.html)

bully
10-03-2009, 04:58 PM
i will be posting in the members pics sharing thread.

I don't understand what's your point in telling us ???? :confused:

tigerprawn
10-03-2009, 07:13 PM
hello all.

pretty new here. after reading all the outdoor sex posts, i brought my fb to a hdb block staircase and rammed her hard there and even took 2 pics. i will be posting in the members pics sharing thread.

Bro, why dont you post the pics here for everyone to share and appreciate :)

Qimonda
10-03-2009, 11:30 PM
Just got a full on sex with gf in the car at one of the car parks in ecp...there were some other couples doin it too so it was "kind of" an orgy...haha

gf moaned at the top of her voice...ride like never before and ended with a CIM which I'll never forget..:D

The last car park at ecp(nearest to airport) seems to be blocked, which is the next better one there?

seanjean
11-03-2009, 02:50 PM
Great post. Tot i would share some places i had bonked b4.

1) Private estate neighbourhoods. Some houses are unoccupied so if u drive around u can pretty much bonk even with your car door open. Memorable areas include Bukit timah and the adam road area. My fb and me were having an especially lurid 2 weeks so we were going at it anywhere, anyplace.

2) Rite outside her home. At the corridor no less. Both bottomless and i was pretty much humping her with fervour. She lives at yishun and i think if anyone were to walk past or look from across the neighbouring block, we'd pretty much be screwed...while screwing. Exciting but i dun think i would do it again

3)In her office. In her boss room. Hehehe..she works as a secretary..hmm i wonder if she humps the boss..but nah...her boss is a lady. Her boss has a pretty comfy big chair though. :D

eternally
28-04-2009, 06:58 AM
1) Tried at PS exit staircase, forgotten which level. As was wearing skirt, juz bend over n slip panty to 1 side n my guy quickly took pants n doggy fuck me. Had a quickie which last abt 10 mins only.
2) my guy duno drive to where. We were so horny that take off all clothes in car n have sex. Duno got any ppl ard or not..

angrybigpenis
29-04-2009, 01:47 PM
Last evening just did my manageress on the top floor of my office car park along Robinson Rd - the car park is season only and no cars on top floor (where only ahmads park there in day time) at night 'cos all the big bosses all gone home.

I checked, no CCTV 'cos the bldg mgmt is too cheap to install any in the car park at every floor, only 2 at entrance/exit and 2 at first 2 floors.

After the romp, we walked to Lau Pa Sat to have dinner with my cum still in her (she says she feels all squishy inside).

:D

geckoSG
29-04-2009, 02:02 PM
Yesterday going to bonk my FB in my car at a quiet MSCP, then came along
a cab driver... Deliberate reverse and stay behind my car try to peep in.

Shown him middle finger, then he drove a few metres away and park and
constantly peeping at my car... FB got upset, we dressed up and I drove off
and stared at the bloody uncle...

Luckily got another MSCP, but also got one uncle sleep there on the floor, no
choice, go upper floor hide one corner and ram her there, fired my soldiers all
over the floor, hope no one slips after we left

sex4LiFe
29-04-2009, 04:54 PM
Recently got myself a new FB (last week) who's working as property agent. Best thing is she likes to drives and seems eager to pick me up and fetch me back to my place.. :D (i can save petrol! haha)

anyway, been doing it with her outdoor since last week coz both our homes not convenient and she doesn't like hotel..

Had one hellavu long bbbj+CIM from her last night at the MCP near my place.. think she suck me for like 30 mins before I unload.. kept on commenting I'm good at holding my cum..

Horny little nympho... :P will definitely post more sexcapades with her soon. :D

FARK CARE
29-04-2009, 04:58 PM
i would love to try it at road shoulders of expressway... any girl out there keen to make history?

zl1983
29-04-2009, 07:10 PM
not advisable unless heavy rain or super late at nite or super early in e mrng.

reason is ta EMAS will always patrol ard e expressways n roads of spore. spotting any veh in nid of any help parking by e side of e rd, n dun forget there r so many cameras mounted on top of lamp posts..

do tink carefully..

FARK CARE
30-04-2009, 12:06 PM
thanks for the advice.

my nick says....

Master007
30-04-2009, 01:07 PM
Hi Farkcare, please please go ahead and do it, we would love to read the story either in here or in the newspapers.

jjlsk777
30-04-2009, 01:13 PM
well i would like to try at a staircast(MSCP or any building)

FARK CARE
30-04-2009, 02:39 PM
Hi Farkcare, please please go ahead and do it, we would love to read the story either in here or in the newspapers.

well... you see i've a problem... i need a partner to call it "fucking in public area"...

going solo means.... wanking.

angrybigpenis
30-04-2009, 04:38 PM
well... you see i've a problem... i need a partner to call it "fucking in public area"...

going solo means.... wanking.

What about blow up dolls? :D

FARK CARE
30-04-2009, 04:44 PM
What about blow up dolls? :D

sure why not? anything to tame that angry big penis of your's. If your doll for some reason couldn't get inflated, you could also try the holes in the railings or road dividers.

oh.. i'm sticking to women.

Criminalz
30-04-2009, 05:14 PM
potential flame war coming up...

giggz83
30-04-2009, 05:47 PM
potential flame war coming up...

hey, chill bros .. chill ! chill !!

let's forgive and forget; take it with a pinch of salt and let's stick to the topic. and i'll share one of mine:

Years back, i did it with my ex-gf in a community centre at tampines; its not really very open but its at level one, one dark corner where they stuff all the plastic chair; foreplayed; stripped her and bonk her there ... memorable but not enjoyable; cos its hot and warm.

She's a good bonk; but well, she left me liao. :rolleyes:

Kunpaen30
01-05-2009, 02:11 AM
most memorial one was during sch days...run away from schooling wif gf and watch movie in late morning at kallang bahru old cinema...book last row...gf's skirt short..feel so horny..moving my notti fingers slowly into her skirt..finger her wet...zip out my thong & she pull her pantie aside, sat facing me and 1st time lost virginity there...:D bonking her for few mins...that time still young...can't control valve...let go my load into her..she burst in excitment..later scared..she sob..lucky she was just finish her periodic thing. :D

Peugeot
02-05-2009, 08:24 PM
toilets, bus, staircase, office are good memories for me. But i once had this crazy experience with a chio sexy half drunk gal grapping my dick in Zouk. It happen rite in the middle of the dance floor.. while i was doing my dance move and ruba myself against her, she stick her hand into my jeans and masturbate me. Can't imagine my luck man.. it's only 10mins that i get to know her! Still i can recall her name (JAmie) after 10yrs.. hiaz.. miss her.

And best of all, i get to fuck 1 of her friend rite in front of her corridor when i send them home. What a nite, free fuck on 2 gals but i left without taking their numbers. :(

ah_phah
04-05-2009, 04:55 PM
was quite late at night, pillion my FB from her night shift, then it started to rain quite hard. decided to take cover at the PIE macpherson flyover. park the bike 1 corner, then since both of us wet from head to toe, decided to warm things up. next moment, we were farking under the flyover already. but was quite careful where we step cos got construction going on there now. whole time when farking, i was high alert also scared wait for bangla see us farking.

SGDreamchaser
04-05-2009, 05:16 PM
not advisable unless heavy rain or super late at nite or super early in e mrng.

reason is ta EMAS will always patrol ard e expressways n roads of spore. spotting any veh in nid of any help parking by e side of e rd, n dun forget there r so many cameras mounted on top of lamp posts..

do tink carefully..

haha. please dont do it bros. nothing sexual but i was tired one day so i changed seats with my friend. let him drive. so park expressway side and change. the moment he put on seat belts suddenly see blue and red lights. it was just freaking less than 30 seconds lorh.

but bo tai ji la. cisco guy just say cannot stop there. then let us go.

vkoolboi
04-05-2009, 05:23 PM
In the 80s, Golden Theatre at Beach Road used to screen RA shows. The theatre is usually empty and the patrons were usually old men carrying newspapers. Some couples attend the evening shows, but by and large, it is usually fairly empty.

My wife and I sometimes go there in the afternoon to watch the RA shows for kicks. We used to seat at the back of the theatre. I would usually undress her, fondle her breasts and play with her clit. She usually gets very turned on during these sessions.
There was one occasion, she was so turned on with my fingerings that she unzipped my dick and blow me. After that she sat on me with my cock inserted deep inside her while she rocked back and forth! Our actions soon attracted some attention from some old men who started to move closer to us. But as it was relatively dark and also her arousal overcame her inhibitions, she didn’t bother about the few old men who began to seat around us. She continued to ride me until she came. One Ah Pek tried to stroke her thigh, but after she slapped off his hand, there were no further intrusions. The few old men surrounding us had a free show, viewing her exposed bouncing tits and her pussy pistoning up and down on my cock … it was more exciting than what was showing on the cinema screen. :p

After I climaxed into her pussy, we quickly left the theatre and headed to our car at the carpark on the same floor. Luckily as the show has not ended, there were not many people around outside … but the few that were there, saw us walking hurriedly away and her thighs dripping wet with white slimy sperm … Man … the thrill and the excitement of fucking in the theatre and finally having wife walking out of the theatre with my sperm dripping between her thighs is awesome!!! :D

Voted as the most daring post of outdoor sex of the year. Totally not scared of people seeing you and Mrs DD in action. Take my hats off.

Cheers.:D

BGYeo
04-05-2009, 05:43 PM
was quite late at night, pillion my FB from her night shift, then it started to rain quite hard. decided to take cover at the PIE macpherson flyover. park the bike 1 corner, then since both of us wet from head to toe, decided to warm things up. next moment, we were farking under the flyover already. but was quite careful where we step cos got construction going on there now. whole time when farking, i was high alert also scared wait for bangla see us farking.

It does help to ease the urge but at that mention but was it shiok when you are on high alert?

char tao
04-05-2009, 06:00 PM
wow...so many ppl here with fuck buddy... care to exchange since the interest is all the same:)

DarkR
04-05-2009, 09:38 PM
Fucking in public area has always been exciting because you are scared of people see in during the make out sessions.. Quickie sessions in the car is pretty normal, will always drive to a industrial estate car parks where its unlikely to have anyone around 11pm.. haven got a chance to try it in the cinema but tried it in secluded library toilets :cool: when you can doggie her in a rough manner like those Japanese AVs..
I would like to try it in a lecture hall or tutorial rooms...

Orgasm is more intense at outdoors.. strange..

Must learn more from the shifus here.. got many FBs :D

xxxcliffxxx
05-05-2009, 10:12 AM
bros who like to do outside, better be careful.
Man’s Penis Bitten Off By Secretary (http://www.jialat.com/2009/05/05/mans-penis-bitten-off-by-secretary/)

massageshiok
05-05-2009, 10:30 AM
Hahaha.. I only done it in the places below

The feeling was shiokkkk ...heart pumping like nobody business :p

Cinema Toilets
Park
Carpark

airwolf
05-05-2009, 10:38 AM
wow...so many ppl here with fuck buddy... care to exchange since the interest is all the same:)Yeh, looking like there are lot horny ladies out there. Now i also on searching mode.

AngusYoung
05-05-2009, 12:15 PM
One of my most daring was fucking my milf gf in my meeting room with my colleagues outside. Plus, the meeting room door was only frosted in the center ie the top and bottom was see thru glass. My milf gf was dem nervous. What I did was to bring her to one corner of the room that I know cannot see from outside unless the person outside crawl on the ground and peep from below.

Once in corner, I pushed her against the wall and frenched and fingered her till she was dripping. She half lifted one leg to provide opening to her chee bye, I took out my dick and started to ram her. Had to hold down her waist while I jack upwards. Came probably in less than 20 strokes..... and dripped on the carpet :)

ah_phah
05-05-2009, 12:31 PM
It does help to ease the urge but at that mention but was it shiok when you are on high alert? we didn't strip to birthday suit cos the site very messy, so i hike up her skirt, part her panty 1 side, and do her in standing position using pillar for support. the good thing is the rain pour so hard, the noise of the rain drown her echoed moaning.

at the time of the night, i dun think got anymore workers in the area, but no choice, cos its public place had to be alert somehow la. anyway, my FB takes contraceptive pills, so i had luxury to give her creampie, so no fear of worrying how to dispose "water balloon" after finish the deed.

outdoor is very thrilling la.

ah_phah
05-05-2009, 12:37 PM
wow...so many ppl here with fuck buddy... care to exchange since the interest is all the same:)

Yeh, looking like there are lot horny ladies out there. Now i also on searching mode. not difficult to find FB la, low maintenance ones u can target those maids, u can look see choose choose at orchard rd on sunday. surely they prefer us than those bangla workers.

if skin colour is problem, can aim factory worker either m'sian or PRC lor. if u got own transport or own place to stay, lagi better, she can go your home whenever she free, then u can poke her like no tomorrow liao

TheSpecial-One
05-05-2009, 02:26 PM
For me, my most exciting fuck-in-public-area was with this virgin gal that I was dating years ago. Throughout our initial 2mths of dating, all we did was light to heavy petting ( fingering and bj inclusive ). All that ended when i was sending her home after a late night movie where I had a sudden urge...we exited to a quiet secluded staircase in Bukit Batok,West Mall where we frenched and did our usual petting for a good 10-15min. Only this time, I felt she was really really wet enuff for me to insert her in doggy style. And after some wild and heavy penetration, she cum and her moans got me so high I reached my orgasm too. Quickly withdrawing my dick, she kneeled down and I CIM.
Truly a moment to remember as her moans and the excitment of fucking for the first time ( for her, since she was a virgin) and in a public place for the first time ( for her ).

dexblu
05-05-2009, 02:35 PM
...I felt she was really really wet enuff for me to insert her in doggy style. And after some wild and heavy penetration, she cum and her moans got me so high I reached my orgasm too. Quickly withdrawing my dick, she kneeled down and I CIM.
Truly a moment to remember as her moans and the excitment of fucking for the first time ( for her, since she was a virgin) and in a public place for the first time ( for her ).

so bro... it was a BLOODY good experience rite ?? :D

eQuipment
05-05-2009, 02:39 PM
when canto was 1 of the hottest hang-outs, we used to have out fun in the open near m-bay MRT station, before or after the loud music. i also notice that the m-south is now quite a dead town, so i think got plenty chance for hanky panky again. hehehehehehe

ah_phah
11-05-2009, 02:46 PM
long wkend (lunar 15th- full moon) quite happening. brought my FB for evening stroll at tree top walk. when it became dark, both playing catching butt naked under the full moon night, found a few good location to do our monkey business. shiok!

gerhunter
11-05-2009, 10:24 PM
long wkend (lunar 15th- full moon) quite happening. brought my FB for evening stroll at tree top walk. when it became dark, both playing catching butt naked under the full moon night, found a few good location to do our monkey business. shiok!

zhun bo??the treetop walk is closed at night leh...which one your referring to though...:P

zami
11-05-2009, 10:29 PM
bros who like to do outside, better be careful.
Man’s Penis Bitten Off By Secretary (http://www.jialat.com/2009/05/05/mans-penis-bitten-off-by-secretary/)

...............Ouch!

koites
11-05-2009, 11:00 PM
zhun bo??the treetop walk is closed at night leh...which one your referring to though...:P

Yeah man... I had the idea once, until I saw the sign that says the walk's closed at night. Not only that, there's no where to park the car since the carpark closes at 7 too.

yoursecret
12-05-2009, 12:52 AM
Ah, my lost youth:

5. On a Euro train, shared bunk bed type and also on a domestic US flight (not quite mile high club coz fingering only)

4. ...Fingering on a cruise ship...(under a blanket on public sofas, about 30 people in the room)

3. ... doggie in the bathroom of a friend's house (hostess was waiting outside for her bath...oops!)

2. ... in one of those hollow bushes in Botanic Gardens in the afternoon

1. .... in a busy forested corner of a US univ... just throw leather jacket on the slope and make love by moonlight... had to stop when a group of frat students walked by below us (we were high up on the slope and can't be seen). Nobody else disturbed us after that and we went all the way (but cldn't finish, went back to room for that. all i can say is, f**king on naked ground at night in temperate country is hard on your bones).

LentorGarden
12-05-2009, 03:05 AM
Years back, I brought my ex to catch the movies in the morning. As it was the first show, there were less than 10 people in the cinema.. We chose the back few seats and halfway through the movie, we started to do some hanky panky and my ex gave me a blowjob and did a CIM.. I was damn worried that those few people sitting in the front few rows would turn around and look behind because while she was giving me a blowjob, I was actually fingering her and she was giving out soft and slow moans. Wah very exciting.. Luckily nobody caught us in the act..

I've tried getting my ex to also blow me on a double decker bus but in the end didnt manage to shoot my load because every few minutes the bus stops, people come up to the 2nd deck to sit and that was interrupting and we gave up trying after 3 or 4 bus stops.

We've also tried shopping malls' staircases. Most of the times will be her giving me a blowjob while I finger her, only once, we had sex. That was super exciting!

Thats my share of the spoils.. Cheers! :D

ginny83teo
13-05-2009, 12:22 AM
I tried...

in a car at car park of different parks...

at some MSCP (both in a car and at the staircase landing)

at Peak Summit of Jurong Hilltop ;)

at Standing landing at one of the HDB flats at Clementi..

toilet at Laborder Park

Mount Faber Hill...

Damn exciting man!!! Thrilling yet scary.. haha

all with different gers.. so differnet experiences...

ah_phah
13-05-2009, 10:08 AM
zhun bo??the treetop walk is closed at night leh...which one your referring to though...:P off venus drive park vehicle there, then go into the vegetation for some wild adventure on foot.

Johnny Chew
13-05-2009, 01:20 PM
Anyone tried driving on a secluded road in the wee hours of the morning, and have your gf or fb BJ you while you r driving? :D

twinchrome
13-05-2009, 03:13 PM
Anyone tried driving on a secluded road in the wee hours of the morning, and have your gf or fb BJ you while you r driving? :D

got...but it was about 11.30pm, and between 1 - 3am ranges

chinchai
18-05-2009, 12:24 PM
Labredor Hill Carpark is quiet, always like that place. Sometime can come out of the car to do standing doggie. Damn Siok man!

cah8977
20-05-2009, 08:55 PM
try with my ex FB some years back in toilet of Pasir Panjang Park...and once in Labrador Park...think it's about 3 or 4 am in the morning...I miss those days...

eQuipment
20-05-2009, 10:07 PM
during winter when it snows, most angmo either stay home or travel to some warmer countries for the sun. my gf n i decided to venture a little in the snowfields. it was quite exciting to be doing it in the snow. was so cold that we dare not strip full monty, but just expose our privates and do it standing. i leaned half squatting against the side of the car, while she did the work, bumping her rums against my inner thigh. good fun.

BroRelax
20-05-2009, 10:32 PM
Mine was many years back.

Fuck a sexy C cupper minah who was my secretary at Little Gui Lin. We arrange to meet there with her in a short flare skirt and she was not wearing panties.

She sat on me while i fuck her in that position for quite some time before we shifted to a "stone cave" where there is a big stone platform which was meant as a chair for people to rest.

I laid her down & fuck her missionary for about 5 mins before i withdraw, run a few steps to the man-made lake and shot all my load into Little Gui Lin to feed the tortoises!!! :D

It was past midnight about 1plus 2am liao thus there was no 1 in sight! Lucky me as we were damn high at that time.

Also did a few outdoor fuck behind the stadium which was situated minutes walk from Little Gui Lin! :p

xperienced
21-05-2009, 12:20 AM
Many years back, my gf was so horny after a few drinks, she insisted I fuck her immediately. We were in a pub along Orchard Road and I whispered to her there is no way we can find a place to fuck.

She didn't care and she keep saying "I don't care, fuck me, fuck me...!" She said it so loud I am sure my friends heard it. I was embarrassed.

She was actually a very decent gal and it was a turn on to see her being so high that night. I have never seen her so horny before.

She held my hand, dragged me out of the pub, out of the building and looked for a quiet place behind the building. It was past midnight and there were very few people. She looked around and then lifted up her skirt, pulled down her panties and asked me to fuck her doggy. I did it 'reluctantly'. C'mon, we could have been caught easily. It was ORCHARD ROAD!!!

She came in less than 2 mins and we went back to the pub. She was smiling and I was perspiring from 'fear'.

Another time, we did it inside the fitting room in Robinsons. This time, it was my idea and she obliged.

ah_phah
22-05-2009, 01:41 PM
last night, FB working OT, i nothing to do so go wait for my FB at her work place. i horny, she horny, so she keng lausai pretend go toilet frequently, but actually come find me at the secret staircase for 2 rounds of quickie. 1st round was BBBJ+CIM, 2nd round was bonk. finally buey tahan before she finally punch card, quickly rush to our secret garden for more action under the open sky.

hardrocksg
22-05-2009, 04:58 PM
Never tried that timing
2) Only tried after lunch with customer and customer blew on the ride back to her office at AMK Industrial park
3) Picked up overseas old fwen from airport and she got too notti and did it while on the expressway to her hotel
4) Many many years ago when my ex colleague who always lie on my legs got overboard a few times

adisic.81
23-05-2009, 12:26 AM
had one wif an indonesian maid a yr ago... awesome.. doing it at HDB flat staircase & keeping a lookout at the same time was a wonderful thing... u noe... dat excited, worried & vry honi feeling...

dannywee75
24-05-2009, 02:46 AM
i was a repairXman many years ago and met a pretty young indo maid opens the door , cheerful / pretty face, small size but B cup boobs, i was lured by her right away. Kept talking and joking with her.

6th sense told me she likes me ... then left the hse after repaired X .

Next week went back there as the XXX was giving problem again . This time manage to fuck her in the kitchen maybe she 1.5 years no sex liao. Anyway she very safety, lucky my wallet always has a spare condom, convinced her will be safe , felt her pussy dam WET very fast ,Dam wild n horny too ,

fucked her on top of the washing machine until heard the keys from the hall main door was a shock of my life. She put on shorts without pantie super fast n so am i ... knn owner came back in the afternoon asked me hows the XXX i said done liao ... cb that was it and it was real fun during that young age of mine.

ironmaiden89
26-05-2009, 10:36 AM
a couple of places i've tried..

1) gombak stadium..(at night one of the entries dark corner)

2)bukit batok nature park..(right on top..near the memorial there)

3)sentosa tanjong beach..that place can be very quiet at times

4)tampines one handicap toilet

5)clementi the run down cinema..(not sure if it's still there..)

6) west coast park...

those were the days..it was really fun..now i'm 30...i don't dare to do it anymore..

guynakal
15-06-2009, 05:41 PM
here goes my first post..well here are the places that i can rem doing it with my gf..

1) cck park..u all know that its very open..one day me and my gf were sitting in one of the hut at the very end near the fitness corner..then all of a sudden the lights went off..the whole park went pitch black..then after a few moments the lights went on again..then off again..but this time it was for quite some time..then just got this horny idea to fuck her on the bench there as she was wearing a skirt..so got her to sit on top of me and fuck her in the dark..very2 thrilling..esp its a very open area..and there are ppl jogging there just a mere 10m away..shiok!

2) bukit batok nature park..it was after midnight..me and my gf sitting at the big playground there..very few ppl walking past by that area..so doggy her on top of the playgound..haha..occasionally got a group of ppl and ah pek jogging at nite..so have to stop and pretend we're just sitting there..then after they went off cont to fuck her on that playground..until i CIM in her mouth..

3) clementi woods..fuck her in the ladies toilet cubicle..that place very secluded but at the same time very eerie..won't go there again

4) labrador park..in the handicapped toilet

5) west coast park..at the mangrove area..at the bench in the open..very thrilling cos u need to look out for ppl coming from two directions..and got peeping banglas over there..and once a police on bicycle patrol where i was fucking my gf...lucky he didnt suspect anything cos we quickly put our clothes on..

6) guilin park..i tink thats the name..the one beside gombak stadium..climbed on top of this rock..very high..then fuck her while having a nice view of the park n ppl walking below..

7) hdb staircase..did it countless times at countless places..one time did it both fully naked..super thrilling but won't do it again..haha..too dangerous..

8) fuck her inside a tent at east coast..was having sex non stop for like 3 hours..haha..rest a while and fuck and fuck again..it was raining heavily so the ppl near to our tent couldnt really hear the noises we made..

9) fuck her at her cousins hse..we're sleeping in the living room..and her cousins were slping inside the room..so just fuck her in the hall..then went to toilet to finish off..

hope u all get some ideas where to do it!! :p ups if u like my post!

ang09
15-06-2009, 09:00 PM
fucked her on top of the washing machine until heard the keys from the hall main door was a shock of my life. She put on shorts without pantie super fast n so am i ... knn owner came back in the afternoon asked me hows the XXX i said done liao ... cb that was it and it was real fun during that young age of mine.Bro,that must be damn thrilling and scary!

maxng82
15-06-2009, 09:57 PM
fucking a ladyboy on the roadside where my vehicle park along it.front door was open as we stand behind it while i doggy her.

JesusLovesUs
15-06-2009, 10:04 PM
This has got to be one of the longest threads..

I did it many times too.
but under the cover of the dark sky and twinkling stars.
Right in the middle of the sea.

One word,

Uncomfortable.

DONT TRY THIS AT THE BEACH!!
:(

williamsF1
17-06-2009, 03:42 PM
last time when i was a bit more bold, i had a thing going with a neihbour's philli maid. 1 night, both of us so desperate, i broke the lock to the pump room on ground leve, then both of us went inside to do our thing. the pump room very stuffy inside, when we finish raping each other, we sneak out at 5 minute interval, in case got people outside.

raykwok79
20-06-2009, 06:11 AM
Hey bro,

My latest updates:

(1) Labrador Park behind the bush. We did a doggy there and shoot on the plant.

(2) Sentosa Wooden Light house (at Palengi Beach, I think). We did it after 3am, stripe naked and fuck. BTW, another malay couple is fucking downstair too.

(3) Golden Mile cinema. We purposely went for a RA show and get horny. Went to the toilet inside the cinema (ladies) and fuck in the cubicle. Ladies toilet is safe as audience are all mens (Chiko Pek). Ha ha

(4) Bishan Park - went to the field and was so dark, got naked, oral and bonk her.

Shall keep all bros updated if any good place. :)

h-2-o
24-06-2009, 12:51 AM
In a cable car while having dinner in between the towers. Moved the table aside and kept pumpin on her in her mini skirt. Cannot tahan too sexy and thriling. was hoping people from opposite would see us but no luck.

While swimming at sentosa at km8(now closed). We swam to the opposite island behind the bushes facing the sea. Gave me a blowjob and I asked her to stand up hands on the tree. She's wearing a bikini and I told her to stand like 'cum fuck me' kinda pose. She did and my cock hardened and I entered her from behind in her bikini. Pumped her til I come raw. Just when I was about to come a ferry about 300m passed by and she said she don't care. So I cum in her raw with a ferry passed us 300m away. that was good. :D

Orgasmic
24-06-2009, 11:10 AM
in an uncompleted blks of high rise blocks in eunos a few years ago ( now completed )... its behind eunos mrt.

my ex gal ( about 168cm long hair, tanned and smooth skin ) was with me talking in the multi-storey carpark garden when we were horny at 8pm. went to the staircase of the carpark going down to the void deck and fucked her standing against the door at the staircase.. cummed into her pussy and could hear the echos of her moaning.

next up, were so horny again that we took the lift to one of the blks ( that time still no one stay ) and along the corridor, I fucked her standing again and cummed all the way into her... the two of us in the whole blk i presume. scary.

next is lying on an open lorry top at the dark isolated corner at tampines leading to the jogging track ( forested area) .. quite near to sun plaza park. fucked this FB who is a hairstylist in chong pang and cup B and great bj.. about 5 years back. Last week I walked by and found her still working there. lol.. u guys better leave chong pang hairstylists alone.. dont go around asking for sex!

again with this same hairstylist, we were doing outside my car... standing and facing my car at the passenger seat side along the dark road in pungool ( now got workers quarters ) when we saw one dark figure peeping into the car about 50m away. too dark to see what is it.. but after a while, saw the dark figure dart into the bushes and out came the couple running towards my car.. they think we are the peeping toms. haaa.. the gal was tall 170cm and was in SHORT mini skirt. Wow.. the peeping tom must have gotten a GREAT view of her ( and us fucking outside the car) haha those were the days.

also with this fb.. fucked her at blk 600+ in punggol in the staircase top level.. 3am in the morning.

wanted to arrange to fuck her at the shop in chong pang but it was rejected due to my busy scheldue ..

last but not least, fucked this chio amk girl in my car and manage to de-virgined her in a dark forest in mandai.. she is about 26 year old now and i just saw her picture in the waobao a few days ago..

Glen2712
27-06-2009, 03:27 AM
Orgasmic romp there, Bro Orgasmic! :D

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04, Bro skyhawk958 and Bro dingding75!

sin.is.fun0
27-06-2009, 10:08 AM
wow looks like its pretty safe do it in public areas in singapore! dint see anyone do it so dint give it a shot, but must do now! the most i've gone is getting a bj at a car park at east coast...reading to get more daring :)

atomsgame
27-06-2009, 01:38 PM
Had tried in my 20s/30s:
-Yishun Central Park
-Inside Yishun Stadium on the steps/seats (before they repair the wire gate with solid rod)
-Park near reservour (name?)
-Cinemas (Shanghai/Singapore) (Finger Fuck)
-Taxi/Buses/Aeroplane/Coaches (Finger Fuck)
-War Memoral (Twin Pillar near Esplanade)(Finger Fuck)
-HDB stairs landing (point block in Jurong East/Teck Whye)/Carpark (Jurong West/Woodland)-bj

Excitement is when there are lots and lots of pple ard U may get caught/bump into..... hehe....

RipcurlGuy
27-06-2009, 02:30 PM
i too also had some encounter with my exs...

1)bj after sch at a hdb staircase nearby.. suddenly uncle came down den her face stuck down at my cock area...knn so paiseh...same place diff time... finger her till she cum... quite happening

2)pasir ris park at 1 secluded dark corner at bench.ask her wan try fuck outside not she say ok.went to a corner ask her to ride on me... ride half way ppl come..sit abt 5m away from us...old couple..dey also hanky panky..lol

3)sex in the sea in sentosa...quite dirty i tink.

4)finger in cab n buses

5)sex at staircase at numerous places... most of the time CIP... didnt get pregnant though...maybe my worms aint working.. =.=

6)bj at some park on the bench...quite bright...dunno y do but i tink she horny...end up CIM.

MrZQ
27-06-2009, 03:20 PM
My experiences for sharing purpose:

1) HDB staircase
2) Cinema Staircase
3) Carparks (Easiest to find with car)
4) Car on the move (Gf BJ for me)
6) Cinema
6) On wooden Bench in Labador Park
7) Sentosa Beach
8) Mt faber
9) Jurong Bird Park
10) In my friend shop in far east (told her to lend me a fitting room, bring my gf inside to bonk)

Really enjoy those days, very exciting..

lycralace
03-11-2009, 06:22 PM
heee pulled my top down for bf in a restaurant.. but was partially drunk.. thats why.. but alot of ppl then.. no one noticed.. very exciting..

only did it in public once at a dark alley.. with clothes down but didnt want to touch the dirty ground so sat on bf or standing up..

TightV
05-11-2009, 09:18 AM
I have a fair share of f**king in public as well.. but don't really like it when knowing people are watching..

did it in
~ MSCPs
~ Lorry carparks
~ Singapore EXPO carpark
~ East coast by the beach on a stone table bench - most memorable as it was in the open, facing the sea, ex-gf sitting on top of me, both cannot moan too loud and cummed in (pussy) about 20mins action.. raw~~

DexDJ
05-11-2009, 12:20 PM
would my OC giving me a BJ when im driving count? :D

excited and scared although it was at night.. BJ until cannot tahan, went to Sin Ming Industrial Area, looked for a nice dark spot and bonked!

twinchrome
05-11-2009, 04:01 PM
partying with my ex at a local disco....pack as usual on Fri nights.

Dancing with her, holding her from behind, while she slips her hands into my pants and wanked me off.

its obvious, saw some girls next to us watching us..but high liao ...haha dun care liao...

cabayasi
06-11-2009, 04:49 PM
At the sea wall beside F1 track. Was walking along the sea wall from Esplanate after a movie from Marina Square, standing at the boardwalk, she playing with my little bro, feel horny, lead her beside there, she wearing short skirt, place her sit on sea wall, remove her panties and keep in my pocket, I stand on the rockbound, unzip my jeans and penetrate her while she sit and i stand. Damm excited as there was security guard walking around, plus the trill of falling behind into the water.:D

Strawberry
06-11-2009, 06:42 PM
I will know where on earth to search for a exciting place to bonk... You have my vote. ;)

Cuntworth
06-11-2009, 07:36 PM
would my OC giving me a BJ when im driving count? :D

excited and scared although it was at night.. BJ until cannot tahan, went to Sin Ming Industrial Area, looked for a nice dark spot and bonked!

tried that stunt years ago too... Cannot tahan n concentrate driving ... Somemore last time driving is Manuel gear... All the way Keep left along AYE till Tuas West RD almost want to reach the Tuas Checkpoint .. :D
Thats was soo long time ago... Bring back memoires... :p

junkie72
06-11-2009, 08:42 PM
Sin Ming Industrial Area, looked for a nice dark spot and bonked!

went there once not to bonk but to take piss (high tide... buay tahan leow)...... darn errie place at night...... hairs standing. Some say when your hair stood for not reasons.... it means...... something not "human" is lurking :eek:

junkie72
06-11-2009, 08:50 PM
was there once with my ex about midnight enjoying a bottle of wine by the beach....... damn girl always get horny under the influence of alcohol. She demand that I screw here there.... yes she DEMANDED. Not wanting to look like a whimp..... me unzipped, pull my dick out.... ex slid it into her pussy... crazy bitch was bouncing up and down my dick in public... luckily in the dark. Me too nervous to cum..... but she did:p

Suddenly we heard a couple laughing under a tree in the dark.... wah lau eh sibei pai seh. Well anyway I think both of them also horny.... ran into the water to bonk.... (I think they were in their beach wears)

Ig83
18-12-2009, 05:54 PM
more pls
this thread been mia for awhile~~

Doris
18-12-2009, 06:30 PM
i do have quickies with my bf in forbidden places too and it was really fun.

jayson77
19-12-2009, 03:38 PM
i do have quickies with my bf in forbidden places too and it was really fun.

wat is ur forbidden places? :D

bonking888
19-12-2009, 05:29 PM
Only tried once in public toilet and rather exciting as my GF tried not to moan too loud. ha ha

scarecrow
20-12-2009, 12:59 AM
1st gf

HDB void deck (quiet corner in the afternoon; my block is at the edge of the estate):
Pulled down her spaghetti top, removed the bra to expose her 34B's for sucking and fondling. Also removed her panties and fingered her at the same time.

Princess Cinema (now gone):
We found the show too crappy so we started petting each other. Ended up having her riding me whilst I slipped my hands under her top and fondled her breasts.

Handicapped toilet at her Condo's swimming pool:
We were still feeling frisky after the session at the cinema so we ended up having round 2 at the toilet. Quite thrilling whenever the jagah walks past and you can hear the keys jingling.

2nd gf

Changing room:
She took off her top to try a t-shirt when I unsnapped her bra and started tweaking her nipples (her weak spot; sucking and tweaking them can trigger an orgasm). She dropped to her knees and gave me a bbbj + swallow.

HDB staircase:
Normal and anal sex several times at her block. Always finished off with a cim + swallow.

zl1983
20-12-2009, 08:20 PM
lucky chap!

hahahihihoho
21-12-2009, 01:04 PM
Hi, wanted to share with u guys an exprience i had last night.

Met up with an old friend who stays somewhere near Ngee Ann Poly. King Albert Park area there. Yeap, she is one hell of a rich girl staying in that area. will not reveal actual location.

Falshback: 2 years earlier, this girl proclaimed she liked me when we were working together. But i was young and in the name of professionalism, i rejected her. ANyway, she was kind of weird. She only joined the company for 1 month and decided to profess to me (when i even have not gone out with her). All in all, it turned out okay and we settled it professionally.But she left the company 6 months later for better prospects.

I kind of wokeup yesterday morning wanting to meet a girl, not for the pretext of bonking but just to catch up. Scrolled through my Hp and spotted her number. Was thinkng twice whether to sms her but just decided to try my luck. The reply was swift. I asked casually how was she and where she wroking. And decided to drop the bombshell by giving her a call and ask if she is free...she said she was! :)

and of course decided to try the tactic to find out if she is single..i asked "ur bf or hubby dun mind rite?'...she replied "single lah till now"...

Hosay liao..

Since she stayed at Bkt Timah area, we went to brazil chuscarrias for early dinner and stayed till about 9 plus...

What set my heart pulsing was what she was wearing! She wore a red halterneck with her back exposed all the way down, she matched this with a 3/4 pants that was ass hugging.

The amazing part was,she LOST WEIGHT! she used to be a little of a baby elephant but had the cute face...but now she was slim but still had that cute face..I immediately went 'Wow, you look great!"..

We ate and dine. She was drinking wine while i dun drink...by the end of the night, i tink the meat overdose plus the wine and the choco dessert got her really high..her face was slightly red. cheeks all blown up..

We left the place and I guided her to my car parked at the Cold Storage basement...

HEr place was actually just nearby...when I arrived in front of her gate, we stopped...then it happened, she leaned forward,hugged me and started kissing me. of course i didnt stop her..

then she just looked at me with those doe eyes (the type of eyes when ur drunk) and told me "Can u reverse the car a bit, i wanna bring you to the back of my house"

so i did that...for those of you who stays in bungalow houses in Bkt Timah area that stretch near KAP..you would notice that in between each row of houses there is a gap with no light..like a small pathway to separate one row from another with a drain. She got out of the car, quickly ran to my side of the door, open it and pulled me out...holding my hand,she pulled me to one of these rows....

When we reach somewhere in the middle, I could have sworn i saw a couple of roaches here and there but could not do anything as she was tuggng me quite hard. She pushed me to the wall and pulled my neck down and started to kiss me passionately. by this time, my surprise have sunked in and i was getting turned on to (minus her alcoholic breath).

I pulled on the string of her halterneck and it came loose while she unbutton my shirt..i did not even bother unstrapping her strapless bra but just pulled it down to expose her breasts. all this was done in pitch darkness except for one neighbour some distance away who left a lampost light on and a little light went in..

i began to suck on her breasts and played with her nipples all the way. by nw she was licking my chest while i sucked her nipples.

I turned her around, and lean her back towards me. she tilted her head and we kissed again passionately. I took the chance to caress both her breasts and she beagn to rub her ass on my dick...accepting the proposal, i undid her 3/4 jeans...that was fakring tough cos it was farking tight and trying to feel for her front buttons but boy did it felt good when i puller her pants down to expose her black panties (i tink it was black but cant tell in the darkness).by now both her hands were on top of my head tileting it down and she kissing me passionately. I starting licking her neck. Both my hands that were caressing her breasts went down to her panties and tugged it down. She reciprocated by unzipping my pants,unbuckling my belt and diggng my dick in my briefs...my dick began to rub on her ass crack.

i turned her back again to face me. again,we kissed passionately and then she leaned forward and hugged me,putting her head on my chest. She then whispered "oh god,u smell so good and ur heart is beating so fast"..i told her "u are hot and good'....imagine the silence of the night and only two person breathing so hard non stop...Taking a deep breath,she knelt down in front of me,pulled my pants and begand to suck my dick...funny thing,she only had a ting for my balls..kept caressing and licking it and rubbing her face all over it and smelling it non stop..i encouraged her by caressing her hair and just told her 'look at me with ur eyes.look up look up'...kept saying that non stop...

remember, i have still not touched her pu ssy....i bent down as she was sucking and with my hands guided her to stand up. while she still looked at me with those doe eyes and heavy breathing (she was sweating non stop ue to the heat of the night),i stroked her pu ssy...it was wet. she gave a short whimper and each time i went deeper with my fingers,she let out a soft and short 'ah'. By now,she was holding on to my dick...

Seeing her so high, I pushed her to the wall instead with her face facing the wall.I lowered her back and head gently. She took my signal to do the doggy. It was strange cos we still had our pants at our feet and we were changing positions awkwardly.

With she lowered,legs slightly bent. hands on the wall, i kneel in front of her...

smelt her backside and rubbed my nose on both bums and taking deep breaths...

when i reached the pu ssy,i blew gently on her pussy and she went 'oooohhhh' softly. seeing she was ready,i smelt her pussy..it was heavenly,she definitely uses vaginal wash to keep it smelling good. i began to lick it softly and tasted her (for the first time i tasted something sweet. must be the wine i guess).I started using my tongue and do the number 8 direction. Using both my hands,I begand to squeeze gently her breasts while licking her.by now,her breathing has gone to quick short bursts.i gave a few gentle slaps on her bum with one hand and continued to squeeze her other breasts.

I decided to go for the 1st orgasm kill. Learned this from an MILF. Tightening the muscle of my tongue,I inserted my tongue into her p ussy.Then with my lips,I closed the two flesh around her p ussy to tighten her up.then with my tongue in her pu ssy,i made the number 8 direction again. This made her go wild. She went 'ohhhh...ohhh...ohhh' in heavy breathing and was close to yelling her hearts out but was trying not to..Her juice was dripping onto my chin

She then stood up,forced me to stand up and said like in an urgent tone "fuck me, please...please,fuck me.." and it was like as thought she was going to die. Imagine a naked lady stadning in front of you, shivering non stop,both hands holding on to you like hugging and saying that again again and again non stop..

I pushed her gently to the wall again and bent down to and started groping in the darkness for my wallet..found it and took out my condom.What happened next shocked me, she snatched the condom from me and tore it open like a mad woman and in double quick time, inserted the thing in my dick..

I gestured her to go doggy style again. with both her hands on the wall,I used one hand to push her back lower and used the other hand to pul, her long hair gently so that her head will look forward.I kept saying to her "look up,look up when im farking you'. Tip to guys, when make the girl head look up, her ass will naturally perk up. it like a female dog giving it to the male dog.I inserted my dick in her pussy and it was as smooth as butter with my saliva and her juice.within a few minutes,i unloaded into my condom.She gave one slightly loud scream.

After we were done, we just stood there bark naked hugging to one another standing up.in the darkness, hugging,heavy breathing slowly until our breathing quiten down...occassionally we would kiss each other and she continued to stroke my dick while i stroke her hair.

We would have stayed there longer if not for the fact that one of the houses dog came out and started barking loudly. we quickly gathered out stuff, and still naked ran to my car...

Lucky still fresh in my mind cos only one day old incident.

jayson77
21-12-2009, 01:27 PM
Mine is at reservoir dead late night ard 1am, was doing some fingering for my FB and she wanted to moan but have to keep it soft as still got ppl fishing and walking ard and she orgasm atleast 5times for that 3hrs there. very exciting as her pussy is very sensitive, normally ppl will stop action when ppl walk pass but me i decide to gv her harder rub and she hv to try so hard to keep it down and she jerking me on the benches too. :D

2nd same place, same bench, same hour but surprise the whole place empty. giving her few good fingering and this time more relax as she can moan louder without much restriction.:D

jayson77
21-12-2009, 01:34 PM
Same ger but i surprise tat she sms say she wanna hv sex, wow i feeling horny too that nite, but she dun wanna old place so suggest a rooftop and she hesitated for awhile but still manage to convince her.

At the rooftop as its her 1st time there but not me ofcox. nice scenery cooling air. started with some fingering which she gets some orgasm and she got a natural very wet pussy, the feeling is great naked under the star licking and fingering without restriction. ended with some good thrusting which made her moan too loud.:D

Pls dont pm me which rooftop i went. tks

henkitoo
22-12-2009, 01:32 AM
Mine was at Fort Canning park a long, long time ago.
It was dark. We were frenching, touching, rubbing and I was fingering her under her skirt as well. My girlfriend got more horny and started to wet herself alot.
She went to a nearby public toilet to take off her panties. She came walking back with her panties held tightly in her hand, and showed it to me. It was a plain white cotton panty, stained and wet with her sweet flowing juices.
We sat down on a bench, I unzipped and let out my fully erect little brother. She smiled, stood up and pull up her skirt just a little bit. With her back facing me, she lowed herself onto my lap, while I entered her. She let out a soft moan. I hugged her from behind.
We were doing it for about 20 minutes - and I think she enjoyed it more. Finally I wanted to cum, she just stood up a little bit for me to withdraw and I cum over her ass and inner thighs. She went back to the toilet to clean himself. We walk around a little bit after that, and she was not wearing any panties under her skirt - a first for her.

cornyham
24-12-2009, 12:49 AM
fuck my gf at the back of the side around 4 plus during afternoon at labordor park..

the first right turn that leads to the top carpark..park and fuck~

she was still seeking for more poke so brought her to mt faber around 6pm
there was this staircase leading downwards to area where got shelter and seats that is overlooking world trade centre and park of the hotel in sentosa building.

doggy her there openly at the trees around.
it was easy cos she was wearing a short dress,
so just pull and poke :D

and continue to poke her back in the car.

Wasup168
24-12-2009, 01:37 AM
heee pulled my top down for bf in a restaurant.. but was partially drunk.. thats why.. but alot of ppl then.. no one noticed.. very exciting..

only did it in public once at a dark alley.. with clothes down but didnt want to touch the dirty ground so sat on bf or standing up..

With your top down in a restaurant and no one noticed?
Is that a compliment to you?
Means your chest looks so much like a guy that everyone thinks a guy just took off his shirt.. haha

howck001
24-12-2009, 05:36 PM
Mine is at reservoir dead late night ard 1am, was doing some fingering for my FB and she wanted to moan but have to keep it soft as still got ppl fishing and walking ard and she orgasm atleast 5times for that 3hrs there. very exciting as her pussy is very sensitive, normally ppl will stop action when ppl walk pass but me i decide to gv her harder rub and she hv to try so hard to keep it down and she jerking me on the benches too. :D

2nd same place, same bench, same hour but surprise the whole place empty. giving her few good fingering and this time more relax as she can moan louder without much restriction.:D

i have see couple of time in reservoir ...may be you are person... ha ha ha
but you do so fast lah.... and u last only 1 to 2 min...if i m not wrong

jayson77
25-12-2009, 12:35 AM
i have see couple of time in reservoir ...may be you are person... ha ha ha
but you do so fast lah.... and u last only 1 to 2 min...if i m not wrong

haha i only mention she came 5 times did i say how many time i cum? ur ang moh fail ah? :D anyway just let u know i didnt cum for that night so u are wrong :D:D:D

dmtpl
26-12-2009, 02:01 PM
Getting a BBBJ from the FL Yana at her HDB blk staircase in CCK at about lunch time on a weekday.

And later doggie her , all the while afraid that one of her neighbour would walk past
and see us half naked, or worst take movie.
Could not last and made myself quickly shoot!

I recomend this style to any of the bros who want to try something different.

cckman
30-12-2009, 11:53 AM
I remembered I was 16 when I worked part time job during school holiday as waiter in one 5 stars hotel. This dish washing auntie about 50+ was very good to me. But I can tell you she was damned ugly, plumb and worst till, smelly.

Then one night we both work late till 11pm and she said buy me supper and sent me home by taxi so we go loh. That night she bath in staff room and come out very sexy but I wanted to vomit as she is too ugly and worst till dress sexy. But I very nice becos she nice to me mah. After makan satay, she said go walk walk first so we were strolling at the marina beach or something like that.

We sat down at one of the benches, it was very secluded, she took out from her big bag with lots of dirty nude magazines. Wow, I still very naive and green that time. Of course still virgin boy loh. No paisei and opened and read all those pretty nude girls in the magazine.

Then I feel her hands touching my groin and then unzipped my pant. I asked her,: Auntie, what you doing?" She said help me shake so I can enjoy better, Wanted to push her away but my small head took charge. No choice liao as the nude girls damned bloody good and my cock need relieve and no girls or AUNTIE ever PCC for me so I give in.

She really not paisei and unbuckle my pant, pull down my pant and underwear completely. I said to her later got people see how but she tell me dun worried, she help me shiok and see make sure no people and I can read the magazine and enjoy.

Her hand job very good and that bloody chee bye sucked my cock. I tell her;" Auntie, dun want lah but damned shiok and she blew me and i read the magazine. So Lan Lan sit on the bench and let her eat my gugu. Damned shiok and I cummed in her mouth and she eat all. I knew it was very late and there were no people in the park. Somemore our benches still face the sea.

Then she still got the cheek and said small boy sperm very tasty. Then asked me to stripe naked, I at first say cannot but she say she only want to make me feel better and I can carry on read those nude girl magazine.

KNN, okay loh, so auntie stripe me naked but I still scared and sat on the floor instead so can hid behind the bench. I carry on my magezine admiring those pretty girl and the ugly bitch carry on PCC for me.

Then, she stand up and took off her panties, I asked," wow lau Aunties, what you doing" She asked me to carry on reading and then she opened up her legs and hole my cock, KNN, I was liked rape and she hold my cock inserted to her lau chee bye.

So she ride on me till I cummed in her while I carry on read the magazine. My first time virgin boy lost in Marina park by a old bitch. Ha ah:mad::D:D

GLhero
30-12-2009, 12:41 PM
I have never been a big fan of fucking in private area in fact most of my fucking escapades has been in the great outdoors up close and personal with mother nature.

Last week during dinner with my girl friend at merchant court hotel (http://thingstodosingapore.com/see-things/sumptous-international-buffet-at-the-merchant-court-hotel) we had lots of fresh oysters.Oysters are supposed to be very potent stuff so on the way home we sat down at coffee shop for smoke. Chat chat chat until past midnight. Then the oyster effect started to kick in. My brother got very strong.

It is time I told my girlfriend. She also horny leh she said. So she wanted to do it also. I sat at the coffeeshop thinking thinking where to go for a boink and then it occurred to me that the nearest swimming complex (http://thingstodosingapore.com/see-things/go-swimming-in-clementi-swimming-complex-on-a-hot-day) has very poor security. Unlike others in the area, this one you can easily climb in without much hassle.

I took her hand and brought her there leh.

We climbed in and then started making out by the swimming pool. wah haha.. Ended up we both jumped in naked into the olympic sized swimming pool and started fucking in the swimming pool water. Haha...

Wow bros, if you never tried fucking in the swimming pool before you should. The weightless experience is so cool. I wonder if it feels like that to be fucking in outerspace as well. :D

tomjoe
30-12-2009, 12:53 PM
hey..good topic.
fuck in the public area....
so cool..must be very fun..
too bad i still have no lobang yet..
siazz

fanatic07
30-12-2009, 06:40 PM
We climbed in and then started making out by the swimming pool. wah haha.. Ended up we both jumped in naked into the olympic sized swimming pool and started fucking in the swimming pool water. Haha...

Wow bros, if you never tried fucking in the swimming pool before you should. The weightless experience is so cool. I wonder if it feels like that to be fucking in outerspace as well. :D

Wow. You managed to get into the pool as well? The security must be really bad huh.

zl1983
01-01-2010, 11:40 AM
care to share e pool den? lol..

Pop Corn
01-01-2010, 06:07 PM
My and my gf used to goto the backlane where we can see the runway, then do it there inside the car. She loves to scream out loud when the airplane take-off or landing as her sream would be covered by the airplane engine nose. Very turn on.

aston68
01-01-2010, 06:24 PM
I reme
Then, she stand up and took off her panties, I asked," wow lau Aunties, what you doing" She asked me to carry on reading and then she opened up her legs and hole my cock, KNN, I was liked rape and she hold my cock inserted to her lau chee bye.

Hahaha, Bro cckman, your story sounds real and is funny and Singlish.... good job.:)

Are these really true accounts of your past....if so, I feel sorry for you for those bad uncles did to you .:mad::D

asdfghjkl
01-01-2010, 07:51 PM
the auntie must be real horny. :eek:

chrisB
01-01-2010, 10:32 PM
I had sex with my ex GF almost everyday during our 3 years relationship 20 years ago while we were studied in Poly.

Last time we do not like now, most youngster are already pro.. We did not do much BBJ & licking during the foreplay. Mostly was finger fucking to her & she PCC to me, I suck her breast & she lick my nipple...

When we do it at my house or her house for the night stay, we will do it naked.

If we do it outside like Marina bay, East Coast,Fort Canning park,Poly, HDB staircase, buses or at home in the afternoon.
I will pull her panties a side & Pok in either from in front or from behind depends on the situation allow. Thats why she always like to wear skirt and not tight skirt. Every time, when she wear skirt, I knew she want for that day already. hahaha....

Sometimes I just un-button her bra only. But if situation allow, she will take out her bra & keep inside her school bag. So that I can bong her infront at the same time can suck her small nipples ans press her big boobs.

Some times, I pok her from behind & enjoying playing with her boobs & nipples from behind..

During the 3 years, about more than thousands time of sex, some times 5 time per day. We did not use condom at all. Every time I come outside.

I still remember the first virgin fuck. She ask me if got baby how? I said, I will shot outside. so no scared... Then she said "OK lor, I dont know what is shot, You teach me".

So I have to teach her how to open her legs... And she was so shy to talk..
I told her if you to shout please do so... then many song noise from her..

After many time of sex from that day.. she know how to already... no need to teach anymore...

Bangster
02-01-2010, 01:20 AM
Bro cckman has some strange luck in his sex life.

First, kena molested/sexually assaulted/sodomised by old men in swimming pools when he was small

Now, kena raped by Lau CB aunty.

Maybe next one he will write about how the car exhaust pipe seduce him and bo bian, he has to fuck the car.

LonePartner
02-01-2010, 01:29 AM
nice. sure its a fun thing to do it out of the bed, out of the house...
most wonderful thing i had before is this gal i met in an IRC outing .. she took my car and we went to have some drinks after the meeting .. after that i sent her home (at Woodlands, about 2am) .. we had some petting already in the pub while we drink ..
then on the way home .. she touched my groin and unzip me while i was driving along PIE/BKE .. and then she BJ me ... phew !! its really wonderful heaven .. she slurped me up .. reall good fun .. driving at 90km .. slow drive with a wonder BJ ..
thats the best i have done.. other places is in the toilet at lavender food centre .. small awkward area to do in the toilet.. i think doing in the car is fun !

haha .. as the going says .. " Just Do It "

bochapsing
02-01-2010, 03:10 PM
bro cckman has some strange luck in his sex life.

First, kena molested/sexually assaulted/sodomised by old men in swimming pools when he was small

now, kena raped by lau cb aunty.

Maybe next one he will write about how the car exhaust pipe seduce him and bo bian, he has to fuck the car.

lol.... :d:d:d

daicheklou
02-01-2010, 03:14 PM
lui liao, siao liao hor lang kua liao liao. lan jiao song song tio ho.

singlegal
04-01-2010, 08:55 PM
Bro cckman has some strange luck in his sex life.

Now, kena raped by Lau CB aunty.

At least he willing to share and you only know how to comment like an old man:mad:

Bangster
05-01-2010, 01:55 AM
I never kena molested/blown by old men, how to share?

Lau aunty also dont want to rape me...

unless you wanna help me post a story here.....heh heh

whosurdaddy2501
05-01-2010, 02:06 AM
i tried in public area before

1) national stadium
2) a jucuzzi pool at the hotel
3) east coast carpark (in the car)

the thrill comes from the fear of getting caught. i have a thread on my sexcapades abt the east coast carpark, you can read it if you want to. will talk abt the national stadium incident in the same thread at later time & post

goodpartner
05-01-2010, 02:18 AM
...I was 16...dish washing auntie about 50+... damned ugly, plumb and worst till, smelly.... she opened up her legs and hole my cock, KNN, I was liked rape and she hold my cock inserted to her lau chee bye...So she ride on me till I cummed in her...

Bro if this story is true I really salute you man! :cool:
She could jolly be at your grandma's age did you know?

"damned ugly, plumb and worst till, smelly" - this is it man. How can your cock ever stand?!?!!!!! :confused:

Ghost Kelevra
05-01-2010, 10:09 AM
Best place i ever tried tiong bahru park. Did it with my ex. She was very horny that night. Pulled out my weapon and rode me. Cum within 2 mins put her on the table and banged her again hard. And no worries she jiust finished code red

velocity-g
05-01-2010, 12:45 PM
had sex with my ex-bf at the area at e staircase @ kallang stadium yesterday. it was awesome. no one was around and it was dark n cooling. love it.

u can try fort canning park too. there are many couples who make out there but we spotted quite a few voyeurs as well. they pretend to creep up behind u and watch. then my ex-bf told them off.

min`01
06-01-2010, 04:02 PM
I remember a very exciting experience with my ex bf once. We were driving along the highway and he asked me to give him a bj. I blew him till he couldnt resist and stopped at the kallang open air carpark. I was riding him on the driver seat when he asked if i wanna try something new. He opened his car door, usher me out and banged my doggy style just beside his car. :D

Kinetics
06-01-2010, 11:19 PM
Did it with my then gf at her house staircase after clubbing, around 2am. She was so scared of being caught, maybe because of that, she got really wet.

X-Guy
07-01-2010, 12:32 AM
Bonk my gf from behind while she was drawing money from an atm machine a few weeks back. It was late at night and there was no one around. Did not strip her naked as it was quite bright so only pull down her panty and tube. In the end cum on the receipt and put into the atm litter bin. :p

CyberRod
07-01-2010, 12:42 AM
Bonk my gf from behind while she was drawing money from an atm machine a few weeks back. It was late at night and there was no one around. Did not strip her naked as it was quite bright so only pull down her panty and tube. In the end cum on the receipt and put into the atm litter bin. :p

Bro... Standby... Your acts will be splash across the internet shortly... All ATMs have security cameras installed... :D

puddyluver
07-01-2010, 12:48 AM

So did the bank contact your gf and offer to pay her for the show? :)

lovegirl
07-01-2010, 04:26 PM
This happened a few years back... Had sex with my bf in his convertible at Seletar... We drove and parked behind a vacant house near the seletar airport runway. And cos we were feeling so horny and naughty, we decided to fuck with the top down.

I was riding him in my skirt and top unbuttoned (wasn't wearing panties or bra) and i was moaning so loudly... Suddenly, dunno why didn't notice earlier... saw some soldiers marching by... They just stop and stare at us fucking there.

My bf then turned me to face them while i continued to ride him and he suddenly just pump me very hard. Until i also don't care face.

halcyon77
08-01-2010, 06:02 AM
bonked my flings at the following places-

Singapore:
1) NUS Central Library (inside and outside the theatrette)
2) Various deserted staircases in NUS
3) Esplanade Park (before they started building all the nonsense like the F1 gallery and DURIAN)
4) Mt Faber Park fitness corner
5) Bus stop at Kg Bahru Rd opp Bt Purmei housing estate
6) Old Linkway from Terminal 1 to Terminal 2 (before they closed the area for security reasons)

China:
1) in a pavilion at Xuan Wu Hu (Nanjing) during winter. damn freaking cold and almost couldnt erect

Hopefully more to come and age doesnt reduce my courage

Sammo
08-01-2010, 01:38 PM
done it at Old Stadium carpark, cinema and my ex gf condo carpark:D

enzer88
08-01-2010, 02:11 PM
Bonk my gf from behind while she was drawing money from an atm machine a few weeks back. It was late at night and there was no one around. Did not strip her naked as it was quite bright so only pull down her panty and tube. In the end cum on the receipt and put into the atm litter bin. :pI give this act 100 marks! Simply no horse run.

D_beckham
08-01-2010, 03:38 PM

u know atm got security cameras? one on top and one in front..

xiaogui1502
09-01-2010, 01:30 PM
I was from NTU, so most of the places are near there.

1) Road in between NTU and SAFTI, with a friend who owes me money (Those OCS cadets should know coz go there for TOPO)
2) Dark road near the current Singapore boys home off Jurong West ave 2, with my FB when I was in Uni.
3) The NTU president's lounge's swing, with my 2nd gf.
4) Carpark next to Yishun stadium, with my 4th gf.
5) Changi Coast road next to Changi airport runways, with my 4th gf.
6) An Apt roof top pool side, somewhere near Telok Kurau, with an ex-colleague with lives there.
7) Some near a chalet near Changi V, with my wife now gf then.
8) Some new MSCP in Punggol estate when the estate is still very new and not much people move in there, with a Viet KTV girl.
9) Carpark in Changi South Industrial estate(the one off SG Expo), with my neighbour, current FB.

Basically, the main rule for those who likes F-ing in Public is to have condoms in your car at all times. If you can, get ready some insect repellent if you anticipate a long session.

Personally, I am not THAT into Fucking in public. Most of my sessions are ad-hoc rather than pre-planned, meaning i think the mood is very important. But now got wife, most of the ECAs got to go outside. So perhaps I will have more chances to go outdoors.

Those who wants to know exactly where I am talking abt, PM me, more than willing to help.

X-Guy
11-01-2010, 11:32 PM
u know atm got security cameras? one on top and one in front..

well we were high so didn't care much then. i don't think the bank will go through all their recorded video and even if yes.... cinemas also have cameras but so far also no one posted on internet...

alansmith
21-01-2010, 12:41 AM
i too also had some encounter with my exs...

1)bj after sch at a hdb staircase nearby.. suddenly uncle came down den her face stuck down at my cock area...knn so paiseh...same place diff time... finger her till she cum... quite happening

2)pasir ris park at 1 secluded dark corner at bench.ask her wan try fuck outside not she say ok.went to a corner ask her to ride on me... ride half way ppl come..sit abt 5m away from us...old couple..dey also hanky panky..lol

3)sex in the sea in sentosa...quite dirty i tink.

4)finger in cab n buses

5)sex at staircase at numerous places... most of the time CIP... didnt get pregnant though...maybe my worms aint working.. =.=

6)bj at some park on the bench...quite bright...dunno y do but i tink she horny...end up CIM.

item_Manis
21-01-2010, 01:27 AM
my contribution,

1) Westmall Staircase leading to roof near the arcade, last time when just open no camera there.

2) Open Terrace area at westmall, accesible from top floor and cinema exit, now can be seen clearly from nearby condo.

3) Marina Square one of deserted staircase leading to hotel, last time no locked gates.

4) School A/V room and backstage.

5) Emergency access at buona vista MRT while still got lots of construction of Biopolis then.

6) Cloth Outlet Storeroom during stocktaking, doing it with a minah colleague, then kena caught by another buddy who work there, in the end become threesome.

tazmanman
21-01-2010, 02:20 AM
1- fuck my ex at kent ridge park, one of the sit up bench, half way saw someone watching us with binocular...
2- at telok blangah stream garden, at night, took off my ex's top and bra with her facing me stradling me. dunno if anyone saw.
3- finger fuck ex at night in the play ground, surrounded by flats..
4- fuck ex in room when my sister's friend came for gathering , door not lock.
6- fuck in the sea in sibu island
7- fuck in ex's condo pool at night.

TightV
21-01-2010, 02:33 AM
my contribution,

6) Cloth Outlet Storeroom during stocktaking, doing it with a minah colleague, then kena caught by another buddy who work there, in the end become threesome.

Wow.. this is really SOLID! storeroom, doing stocktake, doing minah colleague, and do another buddy - basically 3some during work time! awesome.. :eek:

expresso1977
21-01-2010, 10:38 AM
my experience is:-

1.) one of the changing room at shopping centre with my 1st gf
2.) then at the yew tee (new flats)
3.) seletar reservior
4.) MSCP

i would say F*** in public area will provide certain excitements!!
:D but for comfort and longer sexxsion, better to go motel..

freefuck
21-01-2010, 01:55 PM
- fxx KTV girl in studium car park.
- BBBJ by same girl where driving from ECP from airport to Fort Rd. (slow until lorry overtake my car..)
- Fuck my maid in doggy style when she teaching my kid to use computer, but at home..

popeye21
21-01-2010, 02:46 PM
my humble contribution..
- bj n sex in class( sec sch during recess)
- sex at pasir ris park at the tall toweer there. ( at nite no one go there)
- bj with a fling at staircase ard punggol estate
- sex at MSCP ard Sengkang area. was trying to fuck fling in the car. but squeezy. so got her to go out of the car and doggie her while she bend over the car boot..

dare u
21-01-2010, 02:54 PM
Both of us totally naked fucking our mind off in her van at a parking lot
Fucking in the mall toilet while her husband waiting outside
Receiving BJ during office hours (she was under my table)
Fucking her doggie at her office while others still outside

chanwil007
21-01-2010, 04:28 PM
quite a few hehe
-ONS hehe after clubbing with a vet lady 9 years older then me at Clementi at a jogging track beside a canal she was quite horny lol was fingering her on the bus to her place lol reach the jogging trank started kissing lol then went one coner then puller her pantys down then stick my didi in hehe:P she was super wet 15 mins later took out and shot into the canal haha

-ONS with PRC from Clubbing she quite honry that day too so after dancing a while brought her to one dark conner no one around it was like some power station place then pull my pants half way down she started bj me then after a while she took her pantys off then I doggy for 30 mins then shot inside because she code red... lucky till now I no STD haha safe haha

-Fling got to know from clubbing too it 1st was always go hotel to fuck after clubbing then started to meet out side then we went to changi beach for a walk at night not much people around she was on the beanch sitting with her skirt and legs opeb hehe unzip then stick my didi in was fucking her for about 5 mins then we change to another conner very dark because got some people starting walking around went to the dark coner then she was driving me cowgirl while i was sitting on the beach about to shot told her then i shot on the grass patch it was about 30 mins of riding

- last one was with my ex on double decker bus no on was on top then she was wearing skirt so ask her sit on top of me a while to i upzip and did stick into her by the side or her pantys hehe she was wet quite fast then after a while she got off the go home i after took tissue to clean because when she got off the bus was about 15 mins of her sitting on me i mast a bit because still no one then cum on the tissue then clean up and zipup then rest till reast home haha

to say doing it in public area gives it a treal feeling so will make it more exciting may be that is y i cum faster while doing it in public areas hehe

Maxico
21-01-2010, 04:34 PM
Fucked my ex in the Female toilet at one of the Petrol Station in Yishun while someone was waiting outside to use the same toilet.

richie_rich
21-01-2010, 04:41 PM
- Fuck my maid in doggy style when she teaching my kid to use computer, but at home..

:eek::eek::eek:

huntersg
21-01-2010, 05:00 PM
For my experience in the public, (I believe it's very common for most bros here)

1) Staircase @ Jurong West

Was there with my ex, did bbbj and CIM.

2) Staircase @ Bukit Batok

Was there with an online gal, did doggy and cum on her face.

3) Jurong West Multi Carpark

With ex, she sat on my leg as she wearing skirt, so did riding and finish with CIM.

4) Yew Tee Shared Rubbish Bin (Those new housing has rubbish bin outside their apartment)

Was sending my ex home, felt horny and did it there.

5) East Coast Park (Building a tent)

Was there with a girl i met in the club, contacted her a few days and decided to have an overnight at ECP, did it there for that night.

As i am living in the west last time, had much places to go, now living in northern side, hope to get to know more place to go :)

sirtuo
21-01-2010, 11:31 PM
Hi Bro Freefuck,

Wa , i like your third place

fxx your maid with your child around n at home:p:p:p

the most dangerous place is the safest!!!!!

item_Manis
21-01-2010, 11:57 PM
Wow.. this is really SOLID! storeroom, doing stocktake, doing minah colleague, and do another buddy - basically 3some during work time! awesome.. :eek:
not do another buddy la, its the buddy guy joined in, lucky the girl 2 horny or 2 high till cant think properly.

till now still cant forget the experience, thought die liao kena caught, then become my best memory.

publicjerka
22-01-2010, 05:44 AM
i had my fair share of good public sex...

i was in a poly in the west, it gets quite dark at the study blocks during the evening... went up to a high level and fucked my then gf while having a good view of my poly. damn exciting but damn short also.... cum and go.

back of a bus... got horny while sending her home. on upper deck back seats with people in front. started with a bbbj, but when left only us... took the opportunity to fuck and eventually shot my load in her mouth and watched her swallow. worth it, sending her home...

overhead bridge, no tall buildings around but fucking doggy late at night with cars going by.... lifted her skirt, took off her bra to feel her breast. did it raw as gf was taking the pill. quite messy as my cum leaked out of her pussy and hit my berms and boxers....

botanic gardens, fucked in one of those shelters while caught in a rain at night (was trying to see stars) but end up fucking and sucking and licking in the heavy rain. cummed twice in 1hr 30mins... went home to a good night rest with gf then... thank goodness for packet tissues and a adventurous gf.

went to paragon for shopping trip... found out the handicap toilets on high floors were quite "handi". clean and spacious, manage to get her to sit my my dick while i was seated on the bowl hahaa... the mirror also provides quite a good view while getting your dick sucked. rammed her juicy pussy from behind while looking at her in the mirror and cummed inside her... creampie lovely.... as i pulled her g-string a side and fucked, her g-string ended up covered in cum. tried to flush it down but... didn't work.

thats about all my most wildest stories that happened to me mostly in my poly days and early uni days. anyone have similar sexperiences?

item_Manis
22-01-2010, 10:26 AM
i had my fair share of good public sex...

i was in a poly in the west, it gets quite dark at the study blocks during the evening... went up to a high level and fucked my then gf while having a good view of my poly. damn exciting but damn short also.... cum and go.

back of a bus... got horny while sending her home. on upper deck back seats with people in front. started with a bbbj, but when left only us... took the opportunity to fuck and eventually shot my load in her mouth and watched her swallow. worth it, sending her home...

overhead bridge, no tall buildings around but fucking doggy late at night with cars going by.... lifted her skirt, took off her bra to feel her breast. did it raw as gf was taking the pill. quite messy as my cum leaked out of her pussy and hit my berms and boxers....

botanic gardens, fucked in one of those shelters while caught in a rain at night (was trying to see stars) but end up fucking and sucking and licking in the heavy rain. cummed twice in 1hr 30mins... went home to a good night rest with gf then... thank goodness for packet tissues and a adventurous gf.

went to paragon for shopping trip... found out the handicap toilets on high floors were quite "handi". clean and spacious, manage to get her to sit my my dick while i was seated on the bowl hahaa... the mirror also provides quite a good view while getting your dick sucked. rammed her juicy pussy from behind while looking at her in the mirror and cummed inside her... creampie lovely.... as i pulled her g-string a side and fucked, her g-string ended up covered in cum. tried to flush it down but... didn't work.

thats about all my most wildest stories that happened to me mostly in my poly days and early uni days. anyone have similar sexperiences?
same here, i find my most sexually active during my poly to my uni education, must be the stress of studying make pple want 2 experiment with sex lol.

so far nvr tried shopping center toilet as usually got camera, always check for camera when doing in public as some Security guard is very self-rightgeous.

Medusa
22-01-2010, 11:20 AM
hmmmm...let me recall....

1) sex in the sea (sentosa tanjong beach)

2) sex in living room under the blanket with my ex while watching tv with my parents ard

3) sex in MSCP

4) sex in his room (floor) with his parents sleeping (bed) beside us

5) bbbj in bus

6) bbbj in cab

7) bbbj in swimming complex under the water till he cum

hard2
22-01-2010, 11:56 AM

2) sex in living room under the blanket with my ex while watching tv with my parents ard

3) sex in MSCP

5) bbbj in bus

6) bbbj in cab

Let me add ...

8) sex in the boss's desk, can it be called public area :D

Loving_Dickhead
22-01-2010, 01:08 PM
How can I missed this thread? kekeke.

Me only adventure in public was many years back when I was in poly. Then the poly was operating in different locations and mine was located in the North part of Singapore.

I was in Engineering then and I met this chio gal from IT. Got the hots for each other since year 2 (not bf/gf at all) , and one day after playing inter-class basketball (she was there supporting me), we took a breather in the upper stair well to the rear of the canteen. Fucked her there, but cannot remember how both of us came to that stage. The funny part was that we were almost completing the deed (close to me cumming), my 2 male classmates came by looking for me and saw me dumping my load into her. As I withdrew in shock, some semen trickle down from her pussy to her upper thights. That story soon spread throughout my faculty and making me quite famous in my final year 3... KNN, but I do not mind as it ended in many good ways. Hahaha - great memories.

LDH :D

water_boi
22-01-2010, 01:50 PM
did it once with a FB in a handicapped toilet in marina square mall, the 1 which is beside OSIM store.. its quite quiet at the mall after 9pm on a working night.

Dunno why I was so daring that time, guess small head rules!!..

huntersg
22-01-2010, 06:04 PM
For my experience in the public, (I believe it's very common for most bros here)

1) Staircase @ Jurong West

Was there with my ex, did bbbj and CIM.

2) Staircase @ Bukit Batok

Was there with an online gal, did doggy and cum on her face.

3) Jurong West Multi Carpark

With ex, she sat on my leg as she wearing skirt, so did riding and finish with CIM.

4) Yew Tee Shared Rubbish Bin (Those new housing has rubbish bin outside their apartment)

Was sending my ex home, felt horny and did it there.

5) East Coast Park (Building a tent)

Was there with a girl i met in the club, contacted her a few days and decided to have an overnight at ECP, did it there for that night.

As i am living in the west last time, had much places to go, now living in northern side, hope to get to know more place to go :)

I came here to share experience and not sharing gals.

MIC_ONG

Please don't be lame and message me the following messages.

"hi bro just see ur pm in the juro area ,, u r my boss hahah,,, got any gal can intro to do in juro thank a lot "

zl1983
22-01-2010, 06:38 PM
mayb huntersg bro u can share e PLACE w us instead??

NOT e gal..

tks

ledd_777
22-01-2010, 10:25 PM

u sure? they around the house or in living room watchin tv with you???

u really one big kuku liar-cum-joker.:mad:

3) sex in MSCP

5) bbbj in bus

6) bbbj in cab

Medusa
24-01-2010, 01:04 PM

u sure? they around the house or in living room watchin tv with you???

u really one big kuku liar-cum-joker.:mad:

why should i lie to anyone? this is not a contest...no prize winning isnt it?

and yes...last time i stay in those 1 room flat...parents and me are watching tv...doing under the blanket is possible...just that movement is restricted...he didnt cum...and the position is spoon position :)

and ermmm...why are u so :mad:

JIKED D
24-01-2010, 01:38 PM
last time i stay in those 1 room flat...parents and me are watching tv...doing under the blanket is possible...just that movement is restricted...he didnt cum...and the position is spoon position :)

I like to second the notion that It's possible !

I did it before with my ex ... in the same room as my parents were in ... we were under the blanket, hugging in a spoon position with very little movement ... and of cos, we just satisfied the urge of having my cock inside her pussy but we couldn't find a way to release without drawing too much attention to what we were doing ...

Medusa
24-01-2010, 04:07 PM

......we just satisfied the urge of having my cock inside her pussy ...

precisely...dats what its all about ;)

Priestsg
24-01-2010, 06:01 PM
I was much daring when i was much younger, nowadays dont really dare liao!! lolx

Had a fair share of public encounter, below are afew i could remember:

1. Back alley of duxton road pub area, was having a farewell party with my frens. Drink until very high, and feeling very horny. So bring my ex gf to find hotels nearby. But couldnt get a slot with any hotels nearby. Abit out of patience so just go behind one of the back alley and had a super wild session infront of one of those shop house office frontdoor!!

2. After a clubbing session at st james, i sent one of my female fren home, we did it in the female toilet beside the swimming pool!! wow that was really exciting, but we all know that in the middle of the night, the pool is close. Couldnt have anyone else coming!!

3. The rest are those staircase and car encounters, those are pretty common i guess.

Come to think of that, now i dont think dare to do it anymore.. old liao become timid hahaaa

Cheers!
:)

X-Guy
24-01-2010, 07:35 PM
my contribution,

1) Westmall Staircase leading to roof near the arcade, last time when just open no camera there.

3) Marina Square one of deserted staircase leading to hotel, last time no locked gates.

Westmall staricase.... I try with my ex gf as well many years back. My ex pee over there after finishing bonking because she high tide.

MS outside staircase.... at first was smoking with my fling who was wearing a dress and she was teasing me by giving free preview of her panty. i was bonking her halfway when the door up 1 level open and many people came down. that time we didn't know it was linked to the cinema. her bra and panty was still on the floor when the first few people saw us. i remember quickly hidding them inside my t-shirt until everyone left which was 15 mins later... :p

Jack_Chen
24-01-2010, 09:39 PM
I remember a memorable girl in my teenage years before NS.

hanky panky started in the cinema. The cinema staff was quite good, all the couples end up at the side rows and we have the row to ourselves. The seats were those with movable arms, so we lift them up and I start the touchy feely act.

i put my left arm around her and then my hand come from under her left armpit to grab her left boob. my right hand grab her right boob. Nice and soft and the tongue action.

then I got daring and went lower by moving my hand down her backside and fingers went searching for her lovenest, hikeing up her mini-skirt. Fingering her to climax was so exciting.

The thing about doing it in public is the danger of getting caught and embarassed. You start to pant and perspire and also keep the moans and sounds to a minimal, it gives you a bit of andrenaline high. I didn't get satisfied but my girl, wow, she was real wet and came multiple times.

after the cinema, we went to park at Marina Bay. That was '98, so it was dark and quiet there, almost deserted. I will end here for next time.

jks6long
24-01-2010, 11:28 PM
Think we are all more daring when we were younger. Some of the encounters below :

1. Had my first CIM with my then GF outside a carpark lot near NUS Biz Ad Lib in the late 80's Passenger door open and I was sitting and she was squatting down and sucking me like no tomorrow and she swallowed everything!

2. Another GF then stayed in a point block in Bt Merah and we were petting heavily in a staircase landing in between floors when there are no lifts. Had 3 fingers in her and she was dripping wet. and she was masturbating me till I come. Did it quite often when I send her home after dates. Looking down into the night with people walking below quite exciting.

3. Did another GF in a tutorial room in NUS Biz Ad wing. Shot my cum on her ass after the last doggy position. Shiok!

4. Heavy petting also done in Mt Faber and Kent Ridge Park.

Come to think of it, now never do it in open anymore....sigh...

mintees
24-01-2010, 11:39 PM
tried the kinky places before,
a. mandai reservoir, there is this ncc rubbish there, ppl usually try the carkpark or even the toilets, i tried before behind the sole standing building beside the toilet, facing the reservoir hidden away from everyone. SHIOK!

b. while driving all the way into mandai reservoir, gotta pass by the golf driving range right? the driving range's carpark is way better than any. try the last few lots at the extreme end away from the range. people often just drive pass quickly either rushing to fuck at the reservoir carpark or trying to escape fast after having a fuck job there. haha..

c. daytime try botanic garden, there's this toilet along the big pond, often ppl just walk passed this toilet without noticing its existance. the female toilet has 2 - 3 cubicles while the guy's one has 1 big cubicle. great action for it.

d. sentosa beach toilets. the toilets are damn huge, there's the normal toilet part, the shower part and the changing room part, whack the changing room part hard people! :)

item_Manis
27-01-2010, 05:59 PM
lol nice, got some place can try with FB thanx to the inputs to all the bro here.

any other spot recommended for NUS sites?

HayHot
27-01-2010, 06:33 PM
Quote:
-----------------
Originally Posted by JIKED D

......we just satisfied the urge of having my cock inside her pussy ...

-------------------
precisely...dats what its all about ;)

Hmm.. could it be you two are each other ex ? :p He's the one that did you in the living room with your parents ard. haa

pyscho77
27-01-2010, 06:43 PM

3) sex in MSCP

5) bbbj in bus

6) bbbj in cab

Bro Medusa:

6) bbbj in cab - Can share this skill? at most I can only dig her if she wearing a skirt? Won't the cab drive have a free show? :D

7) bbbj in swimming complex under the water till he cum - Can share this skill? Damn, your diving skills and holding breath must be great! :D

Medusa
27-01-2010, 10:12 PM
Hmm.. could it be you two are each other ex ? :p He's the one that did you in the living room with your parents ard. haa

hahahahahahahaha...not possible la...cos thats his parents and mine were mine :D parents side different already lolz

Medusa
27-01-2010, 10:15 PM
Bro Medusa:

6) bbbj in cab - Can share this skill? at most I can only dig her if she wearing a skirt? Won't the cab drive have a free show? :D

7) bbbj in swimming complex under the water till he cum - Can share this skill? Damn, your diving skills and holding breath must be great! :D

:) i'm a sister....

for the cab bbbj, i'm lying on the seat with my head on his lap...i think the cab driver also know what i'm doing la hahaha...just that i cant be bothered...

for the swimming pool thingy...of cos i have to get up and breathe....while im up breathing...my hand will continue the wanking...then down i go again...repeat and repeat till he cums :D

babyyboy
27-01-2010, 10:18 PM
it have a gd feeling. but i feel insecure and it also make eu feel high

starcrosser
27-01-2010, 10:23 PM
I had done it at the open field near the Bishan Junction 8 at wee hours. No one around at all and a bit too dark to see.

Sometimes at late nights, we will do it in the swimming pool. the security guards seldom patrol so long we are not loud, no one would complain.

I wanted to try it at the park near Istana but no chance cos constantly got car passes by and also sometimes got people.

phantom010436
27-01-2010, 10:32 PM
Just get a room and you don`t have to worry about getting caught in the act.

Mike_JustDoIt
28-01-2010, 01:06 AM
Not sure if some of the "older" folks can remember the breakwaters (i.e. stone embankments) along the Marina South coastline (now not accessible liao - they are building Gardens by the Bay there). Just park at the public carpark near the seafood BBQ centre and walk across the empty field to the embankment. I still remember it's a nice dark and windy place to chill and make out ... ;)

I was with my gf then (long time ago liao). She was wearing a knee length skirt. I sat on the embankment with my pants down at my knees. She sat on me with her panties pulled to one side (my bro inserted, of course) and spread her skirt to cover our nakedness beneath. She did all the work - bouncing on me, stopping only when an occassional coast guard patrol boat speeds pass or when other couples walk by. Think everyone who saw us knew what we were up to, but we didn't really care ... :D

huntersg
28-01-2010, 01:29 AM
Sometimes, it's good to look around for tall buildings. :)

Normally NEW building is the best for wild activities.

For actual location, i do not know if it's good to locate here as recently media seems to be active on this forum too. :)

Hint given, good luck bro! do it at your risk, don't get caught! ;)

cckman
28-01-2010, 10:32 AM
Just did it last sunday at east coast park near Macdonald about noon. Was swimming with my 19 yo poly gf and she wear red bikini she newly bought. First time saw my gf wear bikini and she had solid no joke 36d breast and she slim weighing only 45kg.

Attracted all guys from the area to look at her and I`m then shiok. Showing off my gf ultimate body. quite a number of families there too. Put suntan lotion for her then she say want to swim so okay lah, went in water but she cannot swim. Had to hug her then my didi salute her and she put her hand down and pull out my didi from my swimming trunk.

Wow, damned shiok as it was quite crowded but can`t really see properly in the water so I watched the crowd around me in the sea making sure we don`t get too close to others and I fingered her in the water. Cannot squeezed her breast cos too obvious.

Then whispered to her I want to fuck her now and she hug me even tighter in the water so I find my way into her pussy with my didi. The feeling was liked fully naked infront of so many people and fucked my gf raw. Fucked her in the water till i cummed in the sea. Too good:D

uncle gg
28-01-2010, 10:56 AM
Fucked her in the water till i cummed in the sea. Too good:D

:eek:isnt the best idea. don't you know how 'clean' is our waters?

horsepunter
28-01-2010, 11:14 AM
Then whispered to her I want to fuck her now and she hug me even tighter in the water so I find my way into her pussy with my didi. The feeling was liked fully naked infront of so many people and fucked my gf raw. Fucked her in the water till i cummed in the sea. Too good:D

Better dont anyhow fucked and shot into the sea.
Last time I used to go Kusu island with my friend for swimming and fishing session. My friend itchy backside go PCC into the sea.

After that he went home and got fever for a week and still cannot recover. His parent brought him to the temple and the dang ki said he offended 海神。 He was given some 符水 to drink and slowly recovered.

So dont play play and shot your sperm all over the place.

unsung80
28-01-2010, 11:41 AM
Better dont anyhow fucked and shot into the sea.
Last time I used to go Kusu island with my friend for swimming and fishing session. My friend itchy backside go PCC into the sea.

After that he went home and got fever for a week and still cannot recover. His parent brought him to the temple and the dang ki said he offended 海神。 He was given some 符水 to drink and slowly recovered.

So dont play play and shot your sperm all over the place.

Hope cckman's dick is safe. :D

cckman
29-01-2010, 02:12 PM
Woah, so many scary things happened in the sea. Luckily till now, my gf and I were safe and like that I better not tried anymore in the sea. Maybe I tried some other public places with my gf and posted here to share the next time...:D

indotaipan
29-01-2010, 03:26 PM
Ahh...this thread brings back nice memories. The one and only time I fucked in public area. It was at the old East Coast Jetty with my old fling (married woman). That was the time before they build the new jetty now. Remembered we just finish one session in the car and decided to talk in some fresh air as it just stopped raining and the air was so cool.

My FB decided to walk in the direction of the old jetty and I slowly followed behind. At the end of the jetty I embraced her from behind (facing the sea) and her hand start to roam into my shorts and pulled out my already hard dick. I looked around and it was pretty dark so started to reach down to her pussy too. Must be the cool after rain air, the wet floor and all, made her extra horny.

To my surprise she wasn't wearing her panty and she was wet wet wet! She must not have put them back on earlier in the car. So I softly whispered into her ear, "Do you want to do it here??" To my surprise again she replied, "Why do you think I walked over here?"

Wao!! hearing that only made my dick turned extra hard. I took a small step back, she bend over slightly, hands on the railing, right leg up the lower railing and I rammed right in. The moan she gave out was enough to make me come than, but I controlled and piak piaked her (if only I could see myself with my shorts around my ankle) for a full 10 minutes and just before coming she turned around, squad down and gave me a fantastic bbbj and I unloaded all into the small little mouth of hers. She swallowed everything and licked me clean after than.

That was the best doggying standing up I have even done. Till now the excitement of getting caught and doing it in the open still lingers on in my memory.

JIKED D
29-01-2010, 03:46 PM
hahahahahahahaha...not possible la...cos thats his parents and mine were mine :D parents side different already lolz

unless we are Androgynous Clones who are screwing ourselves up in front of our folks lor ... :D

cubmed
29-01-2010, 07:56 PM
Did it at pasir ris beach walk. Both of us are first timer :D

AssLover
30-01-2010, 12:36 AM
well it brings in my memory...my ex GF who used to work at SQ and myself took a flight in 2008 (vacation) after the terible crash of stock market to US. The flight was totally empty (Newark flight). Went in to toilet with her and did her doggie and came inside...joined the mile high club :)....same girl i have done in Changi car park after she came back from her job....loved to come inside her. She went back to Ipoh due to some family issue and joined air asia...we are still in touch.....meet some months and still have wild sex.

Kinetics
30-01-2010, 04:51 PM
Not sure if some of the "older" folks can remember the breakwaters (i.e. stone embankments) along the Marina South coastline (now not accessible liao - they are building Gardens by the Bay there). Just park at the public carpark near the seafood BBQ centre and walk across the empty field to the embankment. I still remember it's a nice dark and windy place to chill and make out ... ;)

I was with my gf then (long time ago liao). She was wearing a knee length skirt. I sat on the embankment with my pants down at my knees. She sat on me with her panties pulled to one side (my bro inserted, of course) and spread her skirt to cover our nakedness beneath. She did all the work - bouncing on me, stopping only when an occassional coast guard patrol boat speeds pass or when other couples walk by. Think everyone who saw us knew what we were up to, but we didn't really care ... :D

Yes bro, we "older folks" do remembered these stone embankments, but you are one up man...I did caress her neh neh and finger her and she give me a hj but no bonking....scare scare.

wl-hunter
30-01-2010, 10:45 PM
Went in to toilet with her and did her doggie .

hmm dude..chances of doing her in the toilet is probable but very highly unlikely since she is a stewardess. :)

Why so. As long as nothing happens, no one will ever know. But as soon as the airline suppects sabotage etc. to the plane, your ex girl and you will get pretty famous :) (lesson learnt after 911). The public do not and will not know about this as such measures are illegal but yet necessary for public safety and blah blah blah. So do heed my words. Avoid the toilets in newer hotels and grand shopping malls for hankie pankie. :) Dumping and other businesses are fine. :)

But nevertheless, 6 points for your post.

ch18
30-01-2010, 11:05 PM
well it brings in my memory...my ex GF who used to work at SQ and myself took a flight in 2008 (vacation) after the terible crash of stock market to US. The flight was totally empty (Newark flight). Went in to toilet with her and did her doggie and came inside...joined the mile high club :)....same girl i have done in Changi car park after she came back from her job....loved to come inside her. She went back to Ipoh due to some family issue and joined air asia...we are still in touch.....meet some months and still have wild sex.

Totally empty flight to Newark, doubt it will happen leh....
Usually airline will change you to other flight n compensate you rather than had the whole crew flying you all the way to States...

AssLover
30-01-2010, 11:07 PM
Guys Please read my post...WE were on vacation and SHE is working in SQ. Also I do this route once 45 days and because of low customer base some days flights were cancelled. The day we took the flight there were only 30 people.

AssLover
30-01-2010, 11:11 PM
Bro CH18...Newark flight HAS never been cancelled by SQ...it is their DIRECT flight (ONLY). Any how I can understand akll of you....I have been on SQ flight to Newwark with 21 people also...I have no reason to tell a story.

One of the SQ toilets is for handcap and pretty big:-)

AssLover
30-01-2010, 11:12 PM
Bro Thanks to BOTH of you. Please understand I am just clarifying my position and also understand your thinking....TRY it with your wife/GF it is great hehe

item_Manis
30-01-2010, 11:51 PM
yo bro chill, i dont think u need 2 explain 2 they all, they want 2 believe or not its their own business.

instead what u have done then is once in the lifetime memory, damn milehighclub so far no luck leh, lately only travel in budget airline lol.

diesel
31-01-2010, 12:01 AM
Just did it last sunday at east coast park near Macdonald about noon. Was swimming with my 19 yo poly gf and she wear red bikini she newly bought.
I drove my partner to Sentosa most of the time.

East Coast Park (sea) is dirty.

down and pull out my didi from my swimming trunk.

Do you know what these 4 alphabets actually means?

The feeling was liked fully naked infront of so many people and fucked my gf raw. Fucked her in the water till i cummed in the sea.
Doing in the sea is damn unhygiene. Germs everywhere.

Do it in the pool! I have my BJ done in jacuzzi in Jurong Swimming Complex and Wild Wild Wet.

One young couple witnessed us (my partner and me) and they seemed enjoying watching!

I can tell you the feeling is different if being watch by a real couple.

cckman
01-02-2010, 10:13 AM
bro diesel, didi meants your little brother or cock in chinese. tks for the suggestion making love in pool, will asked my girl to try the next round. LOL

er1c_sg
01-02-2010, 09:43 PM
Thought i will share my 5 cents worth of public fuck...

Location 1 (Dec 2007) University Handicapped Toilet:
My first try of public fucking was at my university handicapped toilet. At that time my ex-gf was from another school and will often come visit my in campus as i always stay back late. One night she got horny while waiting for me..must be cause of the hot weather, after i finished my project she was the one who pulled me into a handicapped toilet and started stripping naked to give me a BJ! ;) feeling was shiok! and before long...i start to strip her and caress/cup her boobs and proceed to doggie and missionary her. The whole thing was about 30 to 45mins with no interruptions. Sextisfactory!

Location 2 (Apr 2008) Public Dark Park Openly:
My and my ex (same as above) got very horny one night as we were sweating after the aircon in my house was spoilt. At that time was around 2am so we went out strolling out of my HDB. Somehow we strolled to a nearby park and realised that there wasnt any lighting in the park near my house though it was super bright in the day...both of us were sweat clad in our shirts and went ahead with our "escapade". We walked into the park and it got darker and darker till we reach a manmade shelter (the only light in the whole park) where we stripped off everything and started BJ, FJ in doggie, missionary, riding..etc on the bench and against the pillar. From the man-made shelter we can look down and see theres carpark and HDB building opposite with a clear sky above...shiok! ;)

Location 3 (Jun 2008) University Group Study Room:
Not long after my graduation, me and my ex (same as above) visited my uni one last time to rmb our good times and strolling around the uni. As we approached the upper floors of the school, we realise there isnt anyone around for the past 2 floors in any of the group study rooms..and we decided to give it 1 final memory! We proceeded to a corner group study room and turn off the lights and pull down the shades and start bonking away like theres no tomorrow! shiok! Giving me the feeling of being a student again and bonking adventurously! =)

Location 4 (Jul 2008) CTE Expressway:
I was driving to send my ex home (before that i brought along vibrators) from my house. On the way to her home i suggested that she dont wear any panties and put in the remote vibrator egg so that i can tease her along the way while i drive. She immediately bought the idea and thought was kinky. Throughout the ride on the expressway, i turned on and off the vibrator making her wet and moaning away damn loudly in my car with the cars zooming past or around having no clues that there is a gal cumming in my car right next to me! ;) soon she start to strip down her shorts and took off her top and pull down the seat as she no longer take it. I am still driving at the expressway at this point! so i kept turning on and off the remote vibrator to further tease her...at one point i cant tahan, i used one hand to drive and other to finger her pussy...shiok! having a naked lady next to you..;) By the time i reached her home, i have made her cum dont know how many times on the CTE expressway. =p

soccer_maniacr7
02-02-2010, 12:46 AM
what i really want is to fuck in the national stadium with the flood lights on for all to see... :D

Perhaps with mediacorp's live telecast...

some_
02-02-2010, 12:27 PM
I drove my partner to Sentosa most of the time.

East Coast Park (sea) is dirty.

Do it in the pool! I have my BJ done in jacuzzi in Jurong Swimming Complex and Wild Wild Wet.

One young couple witnessed us (my partner and me) and they seemed enjoying watching!

I can tell you the feeling is different if being watch by a real couple.

did it in the sea with my bf before too actually wanted to try in swimming pool but i scare the water is too clear to be seen

lawrencecooper
02-02-2010, 01:38 PM
Wow, the stories and locations from some of our SBF brothers + sisters here are so tantilizing. Slurps! Well, here's my share of public area rendezvous:

1. Marina South Carpark but Now no more... :(
Fetch my gf after work from cityhall area and went dinner. She was wearing a nice black dress and i was horny also, couldnt keep my eyes off her clevage during dinner and she caught me bio-ing her couple times so she know i horny for her too. After dinner, right into the car, she grabbed my harden dick and smile at me wickedly...Hee. So we went to MS carpark and god it was super dark lor. Luckily i drove a MPV so got more room. Made sure the doors are locked, put up my trusty covers, and proceeded to the middle row. Cannot tahan already so just pull down her panties and unhook her bra while keeping her dress on, just the way i like it. Didnt even have time to find and put on cd, i already slipped in while frenching her. Pant! Made her cum numerous time and finally my turn. put on my cd and full speeeeeed ahead! Haaa...

2. AMK Condominum Penthouse balcony (considered public not?)
My ex gf's mum has a Penthouse at AMK and one is 2 storey and has a balcony on the highest floor, where her friends and relatives often come by for bbq parties or wine tasting sessions. Her mum is not always in town and lives in HK a with her bf so my ex and i often went there for our romping sessions whenever we are horny. One weekend, we went there for a swimming in the morning and she made me super horny as she teases me in the pool, all dressed in her blue bathing suit. But bcos the pool was quite crowded since it was a sat, we didnt get to do much, except some fingering and she oral me for 3-5 seconds, a really short one. So i was really horny. But nothing happened and we went up to bath and change. She showered first and was putting out the wet clothes at the balcony to sun when i sneak up on her naked and hug her from behind and slowly undo her robe. We made out on the balcony under the evening sun and i cum twice, once on her tummy and once in her sexy lips. sweet.

3. Bintan Lagoon Resort (Main Pool)
Almost 3-4yrs ago already this incident but it was nice. It was my gf's bday so i brought her to bintan for a relaxing weekend. On our first day, she wore this nice and sexy blue floral sun dress that really emphsizes her boobs well. I was begging for a taste the whole ferry trip and couldnt wait to take her right there and then. But she said i had to wait. So nothing happened and we reached the lagoon and found our room and i tot my chance is here. Well, she refused once again and said i had to wait for a good time. But she "compensated" with a BJ in the room; she had me sit on the bed side and pull the curtains OPEN, sat down on the floor right in front of me and PULL down my shorts in one go and blow me, while i could see what the kids are doing right down on the field. Pant! Anway, after that we went to the beach and came back to change to go swimming at evening time. She changed into a really sexy bikini (pink draw strings kind) and told me in a shy and yet sexy voice that she always wanted to have sex in the pool but it is almost impossible in sg. Today she wants to try it! My eyes opened wide and my shorts bulged (with my erection). Wow! Didnt know she was tat daring but I'm game! We went and chose a spot where it is not so crowded and slid into the pool. Where i stood, i face the pool bar directly so not many people were around us. We started with a few hugs and i slowly moved my hands down south and rubbed her while she hold me close... Then she wrapped her legs around my waist and her hands around my neck. I slowly peel her bikini bottom to the side and slid my erected dick inside. She moaned into my ears and said gently how nice it felt. We didnt move much for fear of people seeing but i was inside her for a good 5,6 minutes. It was our first time doing it in the water so didnt know how to cum in a public pool like this, do after a while, we back to the room and finished it off. but as i was getting out of the pool, i saw a few ang mor ladies smile at me as they saw the bulge in my trunks. Know wat? That only made my ex even more horny... :D

X-Guy
03-02-2010, 12:11 AM
Wow, the stories and locations from some of our SBF brothers + sisters here are so tantilizing. Slurps! Well, here's my share of public area rendezvous:

1. Marina South Carpark but Now no more... :(

I miss that place!!!! :( That was 1 of my fav "hangout" with my gfs. Too bad they had to tear down. :mad: Did there at least over 50 times. From early 2000 till 2008...

Yod4
03-02-2010, 12:35 AM
mine sounds pretty normal compared with some of you adventurers hahaha.

_in cinema with fuckbuddy from AFF
_east coast carpark with fling from work
_office balcony with supplier
_west coast park with AFF fuckbuddy

item_Manis
03-02-2010, 04:44 PM
nah bro, all contribution appreciated...

lol last week just tried a location mentioned here with a F buddy, 2 bad kena interrupted, i think timing not good, must later at night.

X-Guy
04-02-2010, 02:26 AM
I miss that place!!!! :( That was 1 of my fav "hangout" with my gfs. Too bad they had to tear down. :mad: Did there at least over 50 times. From early 2000 till 2008...

Share some encounters I had over there:
In marina south carpark when the steamboat stalls are still there. There was orange lights in the carpark at that time.
1. Bonk my SYT gf in front seat of my car facing other cars. Other cars should be able to see us but only remove my gf's skirt and panty. They know what we are doing but can't see much. :p

2. Bonk same SYT gf in back seat but fully naked. Even lower down my rear windows for some air. Next car some distance away so hopefully can't see clear.

3. Bonk another gf with c-cup in front seat of car completely naked but facing tree. When we try to shift to the back seats, she open the front door and walk to back seat naked! :D Did that a number of times but always check if anyone nearby.

4. Strip my c-cup gf outside my car in between wall and car. Scare kena caught but quite exciting. Other cars can't really see us.

5. Once was bonking c-cup gf naked at back seat of car when a taxi parked beside us. Taxi driver came out smoking and try to see free show. So obvious what he is trying to do. Maybe if he hide inside his taxi my gf won't mind. Gf took her clothes and press against the rear windscreen to block his view while continuing to ride on me. After cumming, my gf slept on my lap until he left then wear back her clothes.

6. Borrow a passenger van and bonk my another gf at the back of the van naked. Wanted to open the rear door slightly for some air but 1 door swing wide open. Gf wanted to pull back the door but i didn't let her and continue to bonk her doggy style. A few cars did pass by while i was bonking her but lucky no one stopped their cars.

TightV
12-03-2010, 01:20 PM
Sharing a not-so-fruitful "outdoor" experience recently :mad:

Kallang Stadium carpark is rather brightly lit, and there are quite a number of teens (on bicycles) knowing the place now. Was doing the deed with my gf that day and a peeping-tom was actually hiding/squatting in front of my car, hoping that i didn't see him..

idiot peeping toms..

If you wanna watch.. please be tactical.. when you are too close for comfort, then we have no mood for action, leaving you nothing to see also lo..

Eager2enter
12-03-2010, 01:26 PM
i tried with my gf in vivocity toilet, the park near hougang mall (forgot name)
pubs' toilet etc etc. even 1 of the stairways of beautyworld.

mainly for the rush and feeling. my gf quite fun seeking de.

sjb1994
12-03-2010, 02:09 PM
Not sure if some of the "older" folks can remember the breakwaters (i.e. stone embankments) along the Marina South coastline (now not accessible liao - they are building Gardens by the Bay there). ....................:D

Bro, the rock burn along the F1 track is dark and quiet on normal day night. Ever did it there recently, place my girl on the burn wall, me standing, remove her panties (she wear skirt) and pump her there. :D

lawrance86
12-03-2010, 02:43 PM
Have my fair share of some public fuck also

1st was in taiwan ONS with a taiwan gal from a club call dream in kao hisung.hook her up and was high after some drink so drove up to 1 of the high peak and bang her there in a rented car.

2nd fuck my gf at her house staircase near clementi ave 2 she was wearing a dress tt time we just went to a friend wedding dinner finger her maybe just nice with a bit of drink at the dinner she need i need it so magic happen lol.
other than this time got a few other time also happen at the stair

3rd ECP where those trailer are parking and damm met a peep tom -_-"

leejiangming
12-03-2010, 03:38 PM
A few year back, at the stairwell of one of fire escape, i saw a couple of time when local and prc will doing show on the steps of staircase and also sometime you can see actions on the opposite staircase also from another office block.

dickerman96
12-03-2010, 05:17 PM
i do it at the car, park, beach, sea, stair and backyard.
i just like the feeling to hide yourself with ppl around

promster_12
12-03-2010, 05:42 PM
A few year back, at the stairwell of one of fire escape, i saw a couple of time when local and prc will doing show on the steps of staircase and also sometime you can see actions on the opposite staircase also from another office block.

Where is the location? :)

twinchrome
14-03-2010, 03:11 AM
long time since i contri liao... here's my most recent sexvantures:

1) most recent, finger, suck boobs, etc until cannot tahan liao, climb on top of her and started pumping.

Did it in a car, she sitting on the front seat, me of course drivers seat, car parked facing out (aka reversed parking - standard in SG) at the public car park of clarke quay, the one next to Liang Court at abt 1am. Lucky was on weekday, not many cars n ppl going pass. Xiao liao cos drink too much, small head took over.

2) in car park along east coast road
3) in car along the road inside the private estated of terrace houses, near where my ex stayed
4) at clarke quay multi story carpark, fb giving me bbbj where she sat at front seat, me standing next to her. car parked at the end of car park, just after the staircase on 3/4 story i think.
5) HDB staircase
6) HDB multi story car, outside the car doing doggy

raykwok79
14-03-2010, 08:37 AM
yo bro! my updates as below:
(1) complete naked fuck at back seat at fort canning carpark with my gf.
(2) unzipped my pants, unbutton my shirt, take off her panties fuck at marina square staircase with my office fling.
(3) total naked fuck at bishan carpark voideck with my gf.
(4) bottom naked fuck at office pantry with my supplier.

KeanuReeves
28-03-2010, 10:01 PM
There was once that I went to Phuket with my gf, and we stayed in a quite luxurious resort hotel. It was our first time staying there..
This resort hotel have those quite standard size outdoor Jacuzzi attached (beside the balcony) for all the ground floor rooms in this resort hotel..
For your information, these rooms cost more, and all these outdoor Jacuzzi can be seen by the public..
Initally, we were in our swim wears inside our outdoor Jacuzzi.. cooling and relaxing ourselves in there after a long day of window shopping..
After 5 minutes in the water seeing gf in black bikini seating opposite me (because no more space beside me) with her legs naturally open,
i actually saw few pubic hairs peeking out... i think she was too tired and too busy shopping and forgot to maintain it.. i get a real hard on and it nearly burst out of my trunk..
Immediately, I decided to move over to pull her bottom's crotch to one side and start to finger her pussy, and she starts to HJ me as well..
and both these fingering and HJ actions were done in the water.. next i positioned gf's pussy to the water jet (of the Jacuzzi), and she shivered and cums a few times then..
eventually, it evolved to me seating and she cowgal me.. with her riding me and the effects from the water jets.. i've the best cum of the whole trip.. :D
both me and my gf had to control our volume and be tactical (because she likes to moan out loud).. as anyone at the ground floor or upstairs can see our hot actions..

-|0|-
31-03-2010, 09:17 PM
You're the One! ;)

NikO_Thai
31-03-2010, 10:15 PM
Me ever got :
01) BJ frm an indian ex-gf at pasir ris park (daytime).Damn shiok & exciting!!!
02) Quickie wif ex milf FB at the park opp istana (2am plus).Daring man!!!
03) Doggie wif an ex meat veg fling @ void deck near my blk. Shiok untill dizzy!!

Niceman
31-03-2010, 10:21 PM
02) Quickie wif ex milf FB at the park opp istana (2am plus).Daring man!!!!

You were on candid camera, dude :D

bluecola2003
01-04-2010, 01:30 AM
mine sounds pretty normal compared with some of you adventurers hahaha.

_in cinema with fuckbuddy from AFF
_east coast carpark with fling from work
_office balcony with supplier
_west coast park with AFF fuckbuddy

Jeez.... You've gotta teach me how to get one from AFF man.... Its been quite uphill for me.

Native
01-04-2010, 01:52 AM
My first outfield is with my first girlfriend at orchid country club, the toilet out the billard centre.

After which, she did suck for me at yishun ten cienama, yishun park and my second school (ytss) toilet..

Mrdude
01-04-2010, 02:36 AM
i do it on a weekly basis!hahaha

Orgasmic
01-04-2010, 06:30 AM
You were on candid camera, dude :D

haha there are easily 300+ cameras in and around Istana. Even those roads surrounding Istana if you look carefully, there are cameras on every 4 lamp-posts. That is on top of hundreds of cameras zooming into the surrounding parks, condos, roads etc because of security reasons. And yes, these cameras are 100% night-vision ready. Dont even think about hanky-panky around Istana and sensitive areas. Be smart.

stiletto
01-04-2010, 06:37 AM
I fantasize about having sex in public but my husband thinks I am nuts!

KeanuReeves
01-04-2010, 10:35 AM
Hi Sis Stiletto.. assumed that you're really a gal..
then may be you can consider doing it with me?? may be in at the beach (in the sea water) or car park?? :D
I fantasize about having sex in public but my husband thinks I am nuts!

stiletto
01-04-2010, 10:57 AM
Hi Sis Stiletto.. assumed that you're really a gal..
then may be you can consider doing it with me?? may be in at the beach (in the sea water) or car park?? :D

Hi KeanuReeves :) as tempting as the offer is I've never cheated on my husband. H ow did you know that having sex in the sea is at the top of my fantasy list. Thanks for the offer though :p

rob_onny
01-04-2010, 02:14 PM
hahaha.. :D.. wild guess i think...
BTW, u said "I've never cheated on my husband".. so, may be "you'll cheat" one fine day.. correct??
Hi KeanuReeves :) as tempting as the offer is I've never cheated on my husband. H ow did you know that having sex in the sea is at the top of my fantasy list. Thanks for the offer though :p

KeanuReeves
01-04-2010, 02:19 PM
Yes, bro rob_onny, it's a wild guess..
hahaha.. :D.. wild guess i think...
BTW, u said "I've never cheated on my husband".. so, may be "you'll cheat" one fine day.. correct??

Like what bro rob_onny said, may be you can consider me in the future.. hahaha :D..

Desert
01-04-2010, 10:00 PM
Compared to many here, mine is mundane. At a pavillion in a park at night.

poiuytre
02-04-2010, 03:20 PM
After reading so many SMF bros of their experience in public places, I am inspire to share mine as well.

My experience of fucking in public were with my ex-gf. she loves g strings and super short mini skirt and that really faciliate most of the encounters. due to C cup asset which she was very conscious of, she never wear spagette strings top. her asset has invited many roving eyes whenever we go out even when covered. never the least, a usual T shirt will only add the imagination especially when the outline of her bra will be make more obvious, as if her boobs were begging to be release from her bra.

KR park
This is one ulu place where only accessible if you drive. we have many 'outings' in various parts of this park.

as usual, like most couple, i proposed going to a park for moon tanning and enjoy the sea breeze. of course with somethins in mind... we ended up on a pavillon on the hilltop, where no one can see us. we started with light petting and soon, soon her breathing became heavier. i began attacked her soft spot around her ears and neck, while my hand roam pass her demin mini to her g string. it's wet! i began to rumba through the limit material covering her clitoris. i can tell she is totally enjoying the moment when she closed her eyes and make light moans as i rub her. now she is really for more. and likely to do anything i say. i dont think she even realised she was in a park. her hand began to rub between my legs. my brother had long awaken! she loosen my belt, release the top button on my pants and slide her hand under my pants and birthday suit to rub my brother. it was siok! my other hand went under her T shirt, lift up her bra and exposed her C cup. her nipples were now hard and perky. i went on the lick and suck her titts, occasionally nibble her hard nipple, making her jerks and jumps with orgasm. (i remember from those time we ML in my room, her titts were very sensitive and will usual go into orgasm by my tongue power alone.)

soon, her cunt juice had soaked her g string and began to flow down her thigh. i asked her to seat in front of me facing away from me so that she can enjoy the greenery around us. i lift her mini skirt with ease , pulled her G string aside , unzipped my pants and slide my brother who by now is hot and hard into her wet pussy. she a bit apprehensive cos we are in the open but i told her we should be able to notice once someone else is walking up the hill towards us early enough for us recover our venture. meanwhile, i continued to thrust her. before she could continue her apprehensive thoughts, she begin to moan and soon she was moving her butt in tandem with me. boths my hands were on her titts while i thrust her from behind. because it's our first outdoor encounter, i could not tahan too long and soon released my load into her. we cleaned up and quickly left the scene with some wet tissue filled with our love juice.

after the previous encounter, we learnt to be smarter. mini skirt though allow easy access, it not very discrete. this time, i purposely request for her to wear her new long fluffy skirts which low waist line out. she looks damn sexy into cos the waist like was just above the level of her G string. furthermore it was abit translucent!

she was very obedient and wore the skirt. i brought her to our previous fuck spot. this time, we did go to the pavillon. we stopped at the steps leading up so we can lookout for other people. she knew something is coming up. after some light petting and rubba rubba. i asked her to remove her g string. i knew she will agree cos she was abit high the rubba. now she has nothing beneath her light fuffy skirt. i also intentionaly wore a loose bermuda so that i can slide my brother out with ease.

with dirty thoughts implanted into our minds, we petted even harder. next i lie down on the steps. i must say it's not the most comfortable. but outdoor venture mah! got to compromise comfort what! she squat down on top with her legs stradle over my hip. she guided my rod into her well lubricated fortress. she rid my rod , going faster and deeper. cover her mouth as she let out her moans. ( she was worried they will be too loud and others may hear her.) from my position, i could see her titts bouching up and down and her sluty look. i was too shiok! soon, i cant tahan anymore and release into her.

with each venture, we became more season and fuck outdoor whenever we can. once, when we were both free in the afternoon, we returned to the park. this time we look for a secured pavillon in the woods. she was wearing a pair of low waist demin jeans where one can see the butt line when she squat down, and her usual tight fitting T shirt top with a V neck line showing her deep cleavage.

we sat down on the stone stool. she was sitting on me, back facing me. i began to kiss her neck and licked her ears. she moaned lightly and extend her back each time i gave her a bite or suck on her ear. my hands began to roam around her. i rub her boobs over her bra. she was enjoying each moment. soon my hand went under her top pushed away her bra and rub her nipple. she moaned even louder and enjoyed even more, although her hand try to pull away mine. soon she also buay tahan and guided my hand to between her legs. her legs were wide open by now. i rub her groin over her jeans her body began to jerk occasionally. i placed my other hand from her back, going under her jeans ( her low cut jeans were not only super low cut but loose, the kind that was bearing hanging over the hip bone, whereby you can pulled down easily without unbuttoning) , following her butt line and G string to reach her cunt anteriorly. it was wet!! i began to finger her from behind. it was a awkward position but it was an experience for both of us. finger fuck a girl in broad daylight! my heart was pounding every moment. wat if someone appear? but very unlikely since who will go to a park on a hot afternoon except us!

buay tahan liao. i turned her around, laid her on the stone table, unbutton her jeans and pulled down her jeans to her thighs, and moved her g string aside. she was really wet. i unzipped my pants, bring out my long really weapon and pumped her with all my might! she moans and groans. mostly, biting her lips or cover her mouth while she controlled the volume. it was very exciting, as i pumpped her and look around the pathways to make sure no one is coming. soon i came and release my load into her.

i hope SBF brothers will like my public encounters and for those with extra points, hope you can up my points. with adequate encouragement, i will continue to share my outdoor ventures with my ex gfs.

eddtan1
02-04-2010, 07:24 PM
Hi bros and Sis...sex at public places had always been the Ultimate experience for me....the thought of what if we got caught...and always cum fast at public places...best for quickies...

1. Changing room - best...

2. Cinema - 2nd best...

3. MSCP - 3nd place

Above are places which I love best to have sex at...there were still many which I had tried...cheers

hipgrinder
11-04-2010, 12:04 AM
1) Fucking - In a handicapped toilet of Century Square Shopping Centre.

2) Fucking - Shaw Cinema (Beach Road) back row seats

3) HJ/Petting - Comfort Taxi

4) Blowjob - Spiral staircase at the back of a shophouse-pub.

hornyiceman
11-04-2010, 05:15 PM
Younger days always seems to be better. Perhaps we've not been burden down by all the restrictions & personal responsibilities.

Anyway, here'r my contributions :p

EX - GF "I"

- Bishan Park. Quite a number of times. Always got her doggy or sit on the backrest of the bench. She was kinda young, i wonder y she always bleed aft i bang her there. Have to clean up at the BP station.

- HMV's handicap toilets. SOP fuck until guard came to open the door!!! Its funny to see the guard's expression as we straighten out clothes & walked outta the toilet brushing past him. Did it there at least several times over a period of a yr until the basin finally gave way & crashed to the floor. Damn...

- Bugis junction. Fucking long time ago when the Sembawang music store is still there, to the left there's a handicap toilet. Haha... My frds waited for quite long at Mac downstairs.

- New MSCP HDB just build at Bt Panjang. Got down & dirty fully naked in board daylight on 4th level (Not driving, so no car) on the floor over looking some grass patch. All over our bodies are white powdery patches due to the construction works.

- Centre point. She used to work in 1 of the retail shops. So after she close for the night, i'll bang her raw on the floor inside the cashier's.

- Cineleisure. Inside the cinemas. Finger fuck her till her love juice drips down onto the floor.

- Jurong West Blk 800/900+ series i can't rem. Newly build HDB. Lots of bangalas downstairs. Stairways over looking the Jurong industrial. CIM! (nights off from nearby - alot of stress build-up wahaha!!)

FLING/FB "S"

- Deserted shophouses back alley opp Bugis MOS Burger. Gave me a BBBJ that i can never forget. CIM!!!

- Nayang Fine Arts Sch(Bugis again!) The basement carpark. Was banging her doggy halfway when the security guard appeared from nowhere! NBCB! Zip up, finish off at H81 nearby. KNN!

EX - GF "E"

- Marina Sq handicap toilet. Can see PUMA from the toilets. Pull up her miniskirt & started banging away. CIM after 5 mins.

- Marina that stretch of park overlooking Tanjong Rhu. BBBJ in the wee hrs. CIM. This girl loves my spermies dunno y. Miss her (sex) badly :(

- Sengkang HDB. Fully occupied estate. Her blk itself! As usual, stairways provided the venue. Can hear neighbours taking the trash to the chute just next to us. Very exciting.

EX - GF "T"

- Boat quay back alley. Super quickie. She was high on alcohol & wanted me to put her pussy outta the misery. Cum inside her raw in less than a min. Guess its 1 of the hottest outdoor sex i ever had.

- Bedok reservoir. Bench. She sat on top of me amidst all the lights & nother couple 2 benches away. Wearing a skirt helps. Finished off inside the toilet near the flyover to Ubi.

- Cable car. Wahaha. This is my only mile high experience. The bright coloured lights can clearly allow the by-passing cable cars see our bold actions.

EX - GF "J"

- Devils bar 1st floor toilet. I was trying to pee, & she's like, can i hold your dick for u??? WAAAAHH! Instantly harden. Bend her over the sink & bang away. Outside can hear ladies opening lockers & discussing abt ppl having sex in the toilet wahaha!

EX - GF "S"

- Army camp. My bunk. Most of us ORDed. I'm 1 of the later batch, so book in ard 3am(She drives). Went up to my bunk & fuck her all over the company line.

- Drove up Bt Batok antenna hill. 3am. Freaking creepy! CIM & she french me back! OMFG extremely gross!

- Pasir ris beach. Bench play again. CUM inside raw.

- ECP last carpark. Quite standard for car play. Multiple times. Think the little car's springs need to service liao by then.

ONS "PRC STUDENT"

- Meet in a pub in quay clarke. Went on to stroll at Suntec but ended up at CBD also duno where kinda lost. Found a basement carpark & bang her jia lat jia lat. CUM in her raw & walk away. HA!

GOD SISTER(elder)

- ECP. We went out drinking. Always had the hots for her, oh well, her tits is in G size tats y. Went to the hawker centre & bought a few bottles of tiger. By the time clear last bottle already so high we started kissing. She's a MILF w a kid, divorced. Finger her till she unzip me & fuck me on the bench. A brunch of MATs r nearby singing drinking make merry can hear us moaning & all. While leaving can hear them applause for us. CUM in her raw. Went to H81 for round 2.

EX - GF "W"

- I was working in a pub as a bartender for a short period after i ORDed. Shop closed & locked, she already high & tipsy, started frenching. Pulled down her shorts & bang her away on the pool table. Fucks! My knees hurt like the bloody motherfucker! She force onto me & started BBBJ'ing me OMFG! I had to finger her. She was really wet & all out a sudden, she SQUIRT! Not believing what i seen, i fingered her more vigorously & she squirt again all over me. GEES!!! Hot! Went off to finish in H81 where i set my record for banging 7 times in 1 single night. Phew!

Oh well, i'm already 30. The above accounts r written based on my best memories without any BS :)

Ig83
27-04-2010, 02:17 AM
is this thread dead?@@

X-Guy
28-04-2010, 01:05 AM
Not much but share anyway.

A few weeks back after late night movie sent my girl home. It was very late. She was wearing a black tube dress and once we get into the lift, I pull down her dress and then pull down her bra. Revealing both her breast and nipples. I fondered with her left breast and suck her right. She was having her period so cannot bonk, but she was tried to unzip my jeans to HJ for me. We were having a good time.

Suddenly the lift door open! We forget to press the floor and someone want to take the lift. :o A teenage boy in his jogging attire was shocked and stare at us. My girl quickly turned back to adjust her dress. So pai sei!! Lucky the boy know what to do and took the next lift instead. :p

JohnnyCash
28-04-2010, 03:01 AM
My office server room
Car (had sex and BJ)
office Room
hotel toilet
classroom at 3am (sneak in the school)
highway in frm Sg to KL backdoor open and she was on the passenger door fuck her from behind) 2am

sbftiankon
28-04-2010, 12:32 PM

Yes me too :p

GatsbyRubber
28-04-2010, 04:09 PM
Recently went to SP to look for my fb and decided to make out at the boys toilet of school of chemical and life sciences. Good experience but limited space. :confused:

sun814
30-04-2010, 09:13 AM
abt 20 years ago in uni (foreign), a couple made out on the grass in the uni compound beside the BBQ pit in bright daylight. actually the field was quite open as there were not many trees around. the news soon spread like wild fire in the uni, everybody trying to find out who did it. i guess if it happens today, it won't be as sensational n the video/pics will be posted out in no time today for all to see. :D

Tripster
30-04-2010, 10:37 AM
Isn't it an offense to fuck in public? I remember there was a case sometime ago and the couple was charged for an indecent act in public...

WTF? I think fucking in public is an extreme form to show affection.Just wondering...such acts, Like fucking, kissing, hugging...Would one be executed in a Muslim country?

peace :D

ps, for the record, it was new year's eve 2009 and I fucked my fb on the open bridge of docked yacht at Keppel Marina...We sneaked to an empty boat and fucked to the tune of Auld Lang Syne from other boaters around us....

nerdynerd
30-04-2010, 11:05 AM
Sentosa used to be my fav. spot.

Would pay to drive in, find a good dark spot, drive the whole car as close as to the bushes and Viola !!!! off we go.

But nowadays, i think quite difficult already, Sentosa is so open up nowadays, I think no more dark spot with bushes. I still remember the open air carparks always have very dim lighting or sometime no lighting before. Romantic wor.

bochapsing
30-04-2010, 12:43 PM
[QUOTE=Tripster;4812093]Isn't it an offense to fuck in public? I remember there was a case sometime ago and the couple was charged for an indecent act in public...

WTF? I think fucking in public is an extreme form to show affection.Just wondering...such acts, Like fucking, kissing, hugging...Would one be executed in a Muslim country?
[QUOTE]

thanks to camera handphone and STOMP...
even hugging or kissing in public oso kenna take photo and posted in STOMP!!!!
or walking in ur own house in underwear oso kenna complained tat bad influenece on children or watever bullshit la...!!!
really dun understand all these ppl, it's already 21st century and there're thousands of way to access to porno, nude etc.... yet still want to pretend innocent...

:confused::confused::confused:

jonny1213
30-04-2010, 01:14 PM
Did 2 time at the HDB top floor stairs (during teenage time, no $$$ book hotel)
Few time at Pasir Ris park playground
1time at Bukit Merah swimming pool
1time at the public toilet
Few time in car the East Coast last carpark

For me bonking in public area not shiok cos worry ppl might saw u and all. I still prefer in bed cos can do pattern and all. :)

postman
30-04-2010, 03:13 PM
hi ..i alway love to try outdoor..but
i have no luck
coz most of my EX dun like outdoor..
sianz..

raykwok79
02-05-2010, 11:38 AM
yo bro, jus a short update. I tried two outdoor bonk during my holiday.

went to a nearby country, book a hotel with balcony. went pubbing to hook gal or fl. managed to get 1 and bring back hotel to Bonk. just felt tat fucking on the bed is kinda bored. so decided to do a standing doggy with the gal holding on the balcony railings. it was about 3am and everyone seems sleeping.

on my last day of the trip, I and my frens went fishing. hired a boat and a operator to sail the boat.we brought our gals along (same gal tat we hv bonk at hotel). pitched our fishing rod, we headed back to cabin and take a drink. my fren started to hanky panky. nt to disturb, I brought my gal to the deck. the operator came out too and told mi, my fren bonking in the cabin.

I decided to bonk the gal on the deck, under the sun in the open sea. wooo.... we did it, striped naked and missionary on the deck. beside the operator who are happily watching at other end of the deck. a passerby boat seems to saw it as I heard cheering whistles.

superchevy
02-05-2010, 01:34 PM
a new MSCP at SGH car park H newly built fucking big but no ppl park there cause too far to all the blk 4,5,6 and 7.

fuck there 2 time park at level 3 do anything u like.... enjoy bro who like car park

TightV
06-05-2010, 10:28 AM
Just wanna share a great BBBJ session i had with one of my flings the other night at the carpark near the edge of Punggol road

It started from a long wet french kiss and our hands roam all over each other's body.. i started fingering her and she loosen beach shorts and started to grabbed my cock and began to slowly stroke it. She worked on my cock from the base... squeezing hard as slid her hand up to my cock head. Then she bent her head under my cock head and opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out and started to lick my cock. She ran her tongue all over my hard shaft...

After that, she ran her tongue all around my cock head... lapping up my pre-cum. She opened her mouth and slowly slid my prick into it, letting out several groans as she let my cock in her mouth. She kept my cock in her mouth and just ran her tongue all over it as she lightly sucked on it. Then she slowly slid it out of her wet mouth up to my cock head, keeping her lips around it... as she sucked on it and ran her tongue along the underside of my prick head.

Did i mentioned she had a mentos STRONG mint in her mouth?

I didn't last too long... In fact i couldn't... I was tell her i was going to come if she continues.. And you guess it, she did not stop.. I blew my load off into her mouth, and that did not stop her from continuing to slide and slurp her tongue all over my cock head.. Shiok ~~

i had to begged her to stop to prevent myself to faint from the ecstasy :p

cqueen
06-05-2010, 11:53 AM
It was a hot, steamy, humid wee morning hour at 1.30am. I opened my main door to retrieve my heels for safekeeping inside my storeroom.

The big open lobby with only 4 units of neighbour was always void of any activity of any kind and very quiet at all times.

That explains why I conveniently stepped out out of my main door in my bra and lingerie only as a matter of convenience.

At this crucial moment, as I was about to retrieve my heels, the lift door opened without any warning of the tinkling sound ( Apparently,I learnt later that the tinkling sound has been out of order for the past 2 days).

A beardy Mr Tan, my divorced neighbour of 40 yrs old, stepped out of the lift with redness all over his face n arms. The reddness did not stem from him watching me lustfuly in my seductive lingerie. He has been drinking and drowning his lonliness at the nearby coffeeshop with his other divorced friends for the past few months.

I was startled and embarressed when I turned around to see his warm tongue wetting his lips with a sex starved look in his eyes. He has actually walked close to me with a semi hard crotch protruding through his thin nlyon bermudas shorts.

I gave an apologetic look and before I could utter any words, he pulled down his pants to expose a hard, juicy wet hard cock while pulling down my bra at the same time. Mr Tan knew that I do have a soft liking for his manly and cheerful disposition and that gave him enough confidence to suck n lick my pink nipples while he pulled my hand to touch his rock hard oozing precum cock.

Before I know it, my slutty tongue was tasting, licking and deepthroating his hard cock till he exploded all his alcohol laden hot cum deep into my throat.

I regained my composure immediately after he had quenched my thristy mouth with his hot cum. I quickly exit back into my house, just as fast as he had exploded all his hot cum deep into my mouth.

I did not wait to see the sextisfied look on his face.

I could not believe that my slutty tongue would be sucking n deepthroating my immediate neighbour right at my door steps, leave alone drinking his hot cum.

Alas, anything is possible....