PDA

View Full Version : AR, BBBJ and Some Can eventual CIM

Antonio
01-09-2002, 12:32 AM
Brudders,

Starting my next thread for your pleasure.

Start the ball rolling with good BBBJ. Every week will give one girl with good BBBJ alone or BBBJ/CIM.

a) Cindy of Bugis - Young and Girl next door face Ke Ke Ke .......... When on heat can CIM if not proceed to FJ.

No AR please we are British.

Up to this date (without prejudice ke ke ke...) no STD was reported from her. Test her first before the risk is higher Ke Ke Ke....

:D

sgiceboy
01-09-2002, 12:36 AM
Ant,,

Dun like tat leh......start tis kind of thread...wait i cannot tahan.....must try.......you noe...kekekekek......:D

Andy Coming
01-09-2002, 01:23 AM
Bros, Tried JoJo at Fortune near Kitchner road. BBBJ is good. But can not CIM. Also big breast. Nice buy among all other stocks in Fortune and Dickson.the :D

LikeCIM
02-09-2002, 02:24 PM
Try Wendy of Twin HC. She is 28, small boob. But she can do AR, BBBJ, deep throat and CIM. Remember last week I asked permission to shoot at her month. Damn shiok...seeing the sperm flowing down from nose to mouth then to breast.

ButtKing
02-09-2002, 03:24 PM
This reminds me of the time I tried Daisy at Legends. She will strip naked and then BBBJ you while allowing you to play and rubba her cunt and a-hole (69 position). Damn shiok as you stretch those pussy lips of hers and see her opening. She allowed fingering too. I also CIM that time. After the fisrt 2 or 3 shots, she will take my dick out of her mouth and stoke me somemore until I shot the last few drops onto her breast! Good experience. I paid S$120.

latebloomer
02-09-2002, 03:58 PM
How can anyone forget Helen, previously from Caesar HC?
After being busted, she's working in a small foot massage shop.
Still doing her usual though.
bbbj and cim is her forte, although she definitely doesn't swallow like some ppl claim.
She'll start you lying face down, with her licking up and down your back and making those moaning sounds that will up the hardness factor quickly.
Then she'll reach around, handle you didi and eventually take it in. All the while topless, and sometimes bottomless also, if you insist a little more....

And only $30.

69tonight
02-09-2002, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by latebloomer
bbbj and cim is her forte, although she definitely doesn't swallow like some ppl claim.
She'll start you lying face down, with her licking up and down your back and making those moaning sounds that will up the hardness factor quickly.
Then she'll reach around, handle you didi and eventually take it in. All the while topless, and sometimes bottomless also, if you insist a little more....

And only $30.

heard she at kallang lavender mrt area, the shop near a school
any body know the shop neam and add???

Antonio
02-09-2002, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by 69tonight

heard she at kallang lavender mrt area, the shop near a school
any body know the shop neam and add???

Brudder,

U sure or not. Three yr suspension.

Tell us where lah don't play play OK

latebloomer
02-09-2002, 11:05 PM
I believe I was the one to post abt finding her after her arrest and suspension. Not sure if that thread is still around.

The place she works at is near the Lavender MRT, next to a school and opp a mosque. It's a massage shop in the lobby of a HDB point block.
Just outside the shop you can see many Indon maids sitting around waiting to bring their little master or mistresses home after school.

MelonEater
03-09-2002, 02:43 AM
I believe I was the one to post abt finding her after her arrest and suspension. Not sure if that thread is still around.

The place she works at is near the Lavender MRT, next to a school and opp a mosque. It's a massage shop in the lobby of a HDB point block.
Just outside the shop you can see many Indon maids sitting around waiting to bring their little master or mistresses home after school.

Bro how old is this Helen??? Can share the name of her working place???

Many thanks.

Mugen60
03-09-2002, 10:07 AM
Errmmm..I think she's quite old...something like AhSoh/Aunty type. You have been warned...

latebloomer
03-09-2002, 11:36 AM
Helen should be in her 40's, still lao chio lah, not exactly too dowdy. Definitely not spring chicken!

ButtKing
03-09-2002, 02:43 PM
Yes Helen is no longer a spring chicken but her skills can beat some of the freshies hands down. I guess what she lacks in appearance she makes up with her attitude and her enthusiam. I personally hv tried her a couple of times at Caesar but after a while, stopped going b'cos the place was run down etc.

Good bonking if you manage to have a session with her!

Mr_Hanky
03-09-2002, 02:53 PM
Helen talks too much, even during the ARing...:D
Anyway, her name is Pauline now...

Antonio
04-09-2002, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by Mr_Hanky
Helen talks too much, even during the ARing...:D
Anyway, her name is Pauline now...

Thanks Brudder,

Will try her soon! Sometimes STD risk lower for aunties... that's what I like to believe Hee Hee!

OK second recommendation as promised is Wind of Bugis.

AR aggressively, tougue really deep into yr Ass.
Good BBBJ if no lau chio will CIM
Agressive FJ riding u and following any position to please.

Only $100...... quick before higher risk sets in.

Ke Ke.....

Xiao_zhu
04-09-2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Antonio
Brudders,

Starting my next thread for your pleasure.

Start the ball rolling with good BBBJ. Every week will give one girl with good BBBJ alone or BBBJ/CIM.

a) Cindy of Bugis - Young and Girl next door face Ke Ke Ke .......... When on heat can CIM if not proceed to FJ.

No AR please we are British.

Up to this date (without prejudice ke ke ke...) no STD was reported from her. Test her first before the risk is higher Ke Ke Ke....

:D Sorry Bro don't mind can you PM me where to get Cindy? and how much.

04-09-2002, 04:49 PM

And only $30.

Thanks Bro.
Was there this morning and was her first customer.
Only two ladies serving the shop. Shop area is quiet and inconspicuous.
Service wise, same as before. Need not elaborate lest will activate
negative surveillance.

ricky69
05-09-2002, 01:17 AM

And only $30.

Brudder, I was a regular of hers previously and I can confirm that she swallowed every drop back then. The difference in feeling between bj and bbbj is great, and while cim obviously feels good when bbbj, Helen went beyond cim. The first time I visit her, I wasn't sure what actually happened becos I wasnt concentrating. The 2nd time, I sat on the small sofa while she bbbj and so I got a good look at the end when she swallowed (no joking, I didnt need to use tissue paper to wipe the sperm off my didi as she would drain every drop). Of course, this was all at Caesar so maybe times have changed. She is not young but ppl will agree her boobs are still in good shape (back at Caesar, she used to 'invite' me to play her boobs!!). I'll visit her soon to keep in touch again.

latebloomer
05-09-2002, 06:45 PM
She must have stopped doing that when I met her.
I paid attention cause I went to her on the recommendation of bro here.
It was cim alright, but almost immediately, like a good magician, she spit into the towel. If I had not been watching, I'll probably miss it.

She told me her breasts were her sensitive area, can get an O just stroking them. She loved talking abt her experience with other clients, how they would bring vibrators to use on her, how she can O 3 to 4 times in one session etc. Yes, very talkative...

farark
06-09-2002, 10:30 AM
Was able to get the exact location through the bro in the previous post. Went to the said location, which was not easy to locate as it is within a myriad of buildings. But apparently the better landmark to get there is Jalan Sultan. Anyway, due to the sensitivity of it all, shall not make any direct references to any actual names or places.

Place was small and quite similar in looks to a 3-room flat. Went in the evening during Zhen Qing (that never ending serial on Channel U). They were so engrossed that they didn't even notice me for a good 5 minutes.

Anyway saw a Lao Chio and asked if she was P**L**E and got a positive reply. Proceeded to room and after quick shower proceeded for rub down.

Very talkative and pleasant while working. Even knows about this site as someone was talking to her about it. Gives more than a decent rubdown. After which even asked if any other places needed extra attention. I told her that was looking for her famous special.

She went into the attached shower area and cleaned herself up (claiming that she had to wipe off some sweat). But heard the sound of water splashing on a certain part of the anatomy (V).

Came out and her top was off. Turned me around and while lying down, licked me all over while holding on didi from behind. Shiok...

Lifted ass up to enable a great AR (hands still on gun). Turned around and slurrped away. Invited me to fondle tits, saying that she loved it. Me more interested in going somewhat lower. Finally got her to do 69. Wow! Pussy was freshly washed and I tongued away. Looks kind of pinkish and in good shape (tight?) anyway we both had a hell of a good time.

latebloomer
06-09-2002, 11:11 AM
Look like Helen/Pauline hasn't lost her touch yet!
:D

doitmyway
06-09-2002, 11:39 AM
I had tried pauline last week, bbbj, pussy licking etc. Damn shiok but a couple of days later, the is a constant itch at my groin area and mouth. Went to a family physician, did some blood test... confirmed that I was infected with Herpes Simplex type I and II.

Now, because of the time I had with her, I have been infected. I was told that the virus could not be eliminated, it is life-long. It is also highly contagious, can spread to my partner.

I urge all out there to seriously consider, I personally can testify that Pauline is not clean.

06-09-2002, 12:23 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by doitmyway
[B]I had tried pauline last week, bbbj, pussy licking etc. Damn shiok but a couple of days later, the is a constant itch at my groin area and mouth. Went to a family physician, did some blood test... confirmed that I was infected with Herpes Simplex type I and II.

Thanks Bro. for the infomation.
Greatly appreciated. Will wait for a few weeks,
"incubation period" before going for a medical check up.
No point seeking medical treatment if no cold sores appear.

eroticaman
06-09-2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by doitmyway
I had tried pauline last week, bbbj, pussy licking etc. Damn shiok but a couple of days later, the is a constant itch at my groin area and mouth. Went to a family physician, did some blood test... confirmed that I was infected with Herpes Simplex type I and II.

Now, because of the time I had with her, I have been infected. I was told that the virus could not be eliminated, it is life-long. It is also highly contagious, can spread to my partner.

I urge all out there to seriously consider, I personally can testify that Pauline is not clean.

Then bro how yr life carried with virus maybe can ask her to compensate back loh ..! Go n look for her n tell her that she got virus.:eek:

wu2nian4
06-09-2002, 03:01 PM
can the bros who tried her at hc deduce that she got it after she left that place ? that's my guess.

manlytan
06-09-2002, 04:08 PM
:rolleyes: That is why I always avoid "hot" or "too daring" ones.

06-09-2002, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by doitmyway

More details about Herpes at this web page.

http://search1.thebody.com:7800/search?site=thebody1&client=thebody1&restrict=safe&proxystylesheet=thebody1&output=xml_no_dtd&q=herpes

Ah_Beng_Kia
06-09-2002, 07:47 PM
I hope to put some light to the herpes picture....

1) yes, herpes simplex virus is an STD and is transmitted by sexual contact.

2) blood test to confirm recent infection by herpes virus....i don't think so.....the blood test ONLY tells you that you have the antibody to both the strains of virus but DOES NOT confirm a recent episode or infection of herpes simplex.

3) The diagnosis of Herpes Simplex as an STD is at most times based on the clinical picture.....the site of infection, usually yhe groin area is intensely itchy and painful for a couple of days before a rash breaks out, like small blisters, with surrounding redness below it and around it. These blisters may rupture or burst and subsequently you may be left with painful ulcers at that area.

4) It is however true that it can be contagious and can spread to your partners. It is also true that after the initial episode of genital herpes, you can actually get a recurrent episode of pain and ulcers again at the same or different site of the groin. This is due to the virus strain living quietly in the nerves that supply that area.

5) There are antivirals (medications like antibiotics) that shorten the length of the illness and when given on the first attack can actually prevent further recurrences.

6) So, do not worry.....brother doitmyway, if you are reading this, if you only got the symptoms you mentioned above, it does not sound a wee bit like a Herpes infection. BUT, this lady seems a little "dangerous" for her manuveores, I must say....I personally would not try her.

Take care.....if any other bros out there need to refute the above comments, i will be pleased to answer....

Cheeerios.

Antonio
06-09-2002, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by manlytan
:rolleyes: That is why I always avoid "hot" or "too daring" ones.

All Brudders,

That's why I had a long FR on this matter.

Good Massage go to Tua Na Places like Blk 8 Lor 7 Toa Payoh.

Then head straight for GL for special bath to rid of oil by girl, not even GF/wife will do that for you. BBBJ and FJ with cap under the protection of the Prime Min..... You see if the girls get Herpes SImplex then their Med Checkup will show monthly and they will be restrained by the Doctor to do BBBJ. Geylang never allow raw jobs.

Of course there is still risk but better than Russian Roulette with diseases and Anti Vice.

Good Bye 7th Month.

06-09-2002, 08:25 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ah_Beng_Kia
[B]I hope to put some light to the herpes picture....

6) So, do not worry.....brother doitmyway, if you are reading this, if you only got the symptoms you mentioned above, it does not sound a wee bit like a Herpes infection. BUT, this lady seems a little "dangerous" for her manuveores, I must say....I personally would not try her.

Take care.....if any other bros out there need to refute the above comments, i will be pleased to answer....

Thanks for the above comment, when I read "doitmyway" forward
I was actually stunned and physiologically devastated for a moment cause I did engaged her a few days ago.

latebloomer
06-09-2002, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by 8868
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ah_Beng_Kia
[B]I hope to put some light to the herpes picture....

Thanks for the above comment, when I read "doitmyway" forward
I was actually stunned and physiologically devastated for a moment cause I did engaged her a few days ago.

Thanks for the very informative posting, bro Ah_Beng_Kia!!
If I understand it correctly, then bro doitmyway may not have actually caught it from Helen. The blood test only proves that he has antibodies against the herpes virus, but cannot tell when he caught the virus?

I've had Helen at the Caesar HC, bbbj only though. Since then, I've had no symptoms like you described. Of course, I haven't had any blood test done.
When I met Helen at this new place and posted abt finding her, I only had a hj from her. Don't ask me why, but it was a sudden spontaneous decision on the spot.
So I can verify, from my own experience at least, that she may have caught the virus after she left Caesar. (then again, maybe I was just lucky)

wu2nian4
07-09-2002, 12:23 AM

So I can verify, from my own experience at least, that she may have caught the virus after she left Caesar. (then again, maybe I was just lucky)

i had helen twice at caesar a few weeks before LK mgmt took over. there was also some hot thread discussions in old sammyboy forum for a long while. i was also directly opp her room at the time when av busted into both opp rooms. never heard anything like that until now so my first suspicion was if she got it, it would only be within the last 4-5 months.

Ah_Beng_Kia
07-09-2002, 09:32 AM
To bros latebloomer and 8868,

You are both welcome.....

1) The presence of antibodies in the patient's serum to Herpes Simplex DOES not indicate a recent exposure nor a recent infection with the virus.

2) These tests are so readily available that GPs tend to order them but they serve no diagnostic purpose at all. FYI, the actual gold standard ISO 2002 standard for diagnosis of Herpes is to scrape the ulcer/ obtain the fluid of the blister and send it to the lab in a special culture medium. It is definitely NOT bloody easy business and definitely NOT done in a GP clinic.

3) As for poor bro doitmyway, you have been "in a way" conned by your out of date/ inexperienced doctor.

Cheerios.

If any bros out there have any other queries, i'll be pleased to answer....

latebloomer
07-09-2002, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Ah_Beng_Kia
To bros latebloomer and 8868,

You are both welcome.....

1) The presence of antibodies in the patient's serum to Herpes Simplex DOES not indicate a recent exposure nor a recent infection with the virus.

2) These tests are so readily available that GPs tend to order them but they serve no diagnostic purpose at all. FYI, the actual gold standard ISO 2002 standard for diagnosis of Herpes is to scrape the ulcer/ obtain the fluid of the blister and send it to the lab in a special culture medium. It is definitely NOT bloody easy business and definitely NOT done in a GP clinic.

3) As for poor bro doitmyway, you have been "in a way" conned by your out of date/ inexperienced doctor.

Cheerios.

If any bros out there have any other queries, i'll be pleased to answer....

Wah, you lam chim for ah beng kia leh!
Maybe you locter ah beng kia isit? ;)
Anyway, your postings must make quite a few of helen/pauline's ex-clients feel that much more relieved.
So, wassup doc?? (always wanted to say that!! :D )

Ah_Beng_Kia
07-09-2002, 10:02 AM
bro latebloomer,

Ha ha ha ha......

what a compliment......just a keen reader and net server......=)

so that i would not end up like bro doitmyway......=)

Cheers.

Ah69Boy
07-09-2002, 10:57 AM
Ello bros.

Read with much interest about Helen's BBBJ and CIM. Was even comtemplating on going down and recce the place a bit and engage her services if buay tah han there and then. Hee Hee. Until read about the Herpes thingy. Haiyah, wasted lah. Maybe now must ask her for HJ and then open her mouth wide wide and shoot inside instead in order to minimize physical contact. Any bros have any better ideas?

Cheers.

Mugen60
07-09-2002, 11:02 AM
LOL :D

Ah69Boy
07-09-2002, 11:36 PM
OKay, call me boh-liau or whatever, but went down to recce the place today. The business still quite happening leh. Is everyone playing Russian-STD-Roulette, or has a cure for Herpes been invented? Or has my non-contact suggestion for "CIM" been implemented? Kekeke.:D

Neptune
08-09-2002, 02:23 AM
Hi bro 'Andy Coming'

I visited Bugis HC under your recommendation.
I just tried Jo Jo and have different findings from you:

Look : 6.5/10 young, 20++ Malaysian
Body : Slim and nice
Attitude : Cheerful but a bit 'Dao' (maybe she's HOT, I'm not sure)
Massage : Gd strength, shiok. But very short. She pop the magic qn very fast. I tried the BJ.
BJ : No good, she tried a few rounds, but can't cum me. Then complaint she is actually not feeling well that day, asked to service HJ instead. I agreed. she rushed the HJ but still failed to satis me. Then she actually said the 45mins-time is up (When it's only 30mins)! and she leave.
Overall : Though I'm not happy with the undone job, but still paid her $80.

Any other young recommendation?

pi-yai
09-09-2002, 03:03 PM
Went to try Helen juz last week. BBBJ. No herpe so far leh. What I notice, and suspect, is some guys are purposely frightening bros off with STD rumours so as to keep the crowds smaller (more to themselves??) There was a post on Maggie from Pan Island and yeast infection. Same guy? Any other bro can verify?:mad:

09-09-2002, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by pi-yai
Went to try Helen juz last week. BBBJ. No herpe so far leh. What I notice, and suspect, is some guys are purposely frightening bros off with STD rumours so as to keep the crowds smaller (more to themselves??) There was a post on Maggie from Pan Island and yeast infection. Same guy? Any other bro can verify?:mad:

That is what I also suspected ....... I also got BBBJ a week ago and still waiting for the rashes or cold sores to appear before going for medical treatment.
Bro. AhBengKia did posted very informative review regarding Herpes. Why Bro. DoItMyWay is so mum and not a word of thank?

de6sade9
09-09-2002, 06:44 PM
Perhaps some of these dudes are indeed spreading rumours...then again maybe not.

Do some research on genital herpes, and I think you'll discover that the symptoms vary from person to person.

In some cases, the rashes/blisters/sores/damn-fucking-painful-cuts appear within a few days, and last for weeks before fading. In some other cases, no rashes are visible; all the carrier feels is a slight itch. (Sound familiar, anyone?)

I wouldn't be surprised if quite a few of us have genital herpes, but don't know it. Apparently, it's one of the more common (and I mean REALLY common) STDs around.

white_tiger28
09-09-2002, 07:11 PM
just my 2 cents worth, chickenpox itself is a form of the herpes virus, there's known to be mild and strong attack of the virus depending on the body's anti bodies, similarly genetial herpes can be mild or strong, as stated above

Ah69Boy
09-09-2002, 11:32 PM
Went to recce Helen's shop this afternoon. Saw this lau goh sitting at the small table reading chinese newspapers. Told her I was recommended by friends to patronize her shop and she gave me a naughty CFM smile. Bedek-bedek a bit and asked if there was a "Helen" or "Pauline" working there, and of course she smiled and said it was her lor. Kekeke. But hor, one major turn-off was that there was also this lau ah pek sprawled on the reclining chair watching the high high tv. Wah lau! What the F**K is an Ah Pek doing there??!! Was thinking of asking for special (from Helen, NOT the ah pek) but decided not to because of the Ah Pek lying around. Any bros know anything about this block-horse-road Ah Pek? Maybe he eavesdrops when Helen gives us BBBJ and PCC outside for cheap thrill. Tsk tsk.:mad:

wintay
09-09-2002, 11:47 PM
can anyone complie a list of HC girls that can do BBBJ??
thanks..

10-09-2002, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Ah69Boy
Helen, NOT the ah pek) but decided not to because of the Ah Pek lying around. Any bros know anything about this block-horse-road Ah Pek? Maybe he eavesdrops when Helen gives us BBBJ and PCC outside for cheap thrill. Tsk tsk.:mad: [/B]

Went today for massage and HJ. Ask Helen who are those Ah Pek who used to sit inside watching TV. Was told that they are their regular customers. Today 4 Ah Peks came back after taking Lady Boss for lunch. THey were talking in the hall while I was in the room. It seems sometimes they rest and sleep in the spare room
Really a turn off....

ladykiller
10-09-2002, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Ah_Beng_Kia
I hope to put some light to the herpes picture....

1) yes, herpes simplex virus is an STD and is transmitted by sexual contact.

2) blood test to confirm recent infection by herpes virus....i don't think so.....the blood test ONLY tells you that you have the antibody to both the strains of virus but DOES NOT confirm a recent episode or infection of herpes simplex.

3) The diagnosis of Herpes Simplex as an STD is at most times based on the clinical picture.....the site of infection, usually yhe groin area is intensely itchy and painful for a couple of days before a rash breaks out, like small blisters, with surrounding redness below it and around it. These blisters may rupture or burst and subsequently you may be left with painful ulcers at that area.

4) It is however true that it can be contagious and can spread to your partners. It is also true that after the initial episode of genital herpes, you can actually get a recurrent episode of pain and ulcers again at the same or different site of the groin. This is due to the virus strain living quietly in the nerves that supply that area.

5) There are antivirals (medications like antibiotics) that shorten the length of the illness and when given on the first attack can actually prevent further recurrences.

Cheeerios.

nice analylsis... even better then e doctor..lol... anyway ,pauline from which hc ???

Ah69Boy
10-09-2002, 11:18 PM
Bro 8868,

Yah man! Those Ah Peh sitting outside are a real turn off! Must control our volume while Helen servicing us, otherwise the Ah Peh will start PCC outside and make the floor slippery. Eeesh! Pek Chek man!:mad:

latebloomer
11-09-2002, 12:09 AM

Hey, ladykiller!
How to kill ladies when you don't read properly??
And if you should decide to ask, Helen is now known as Pauline. Faham??

latebloomer
11-09-2002, 07:51 AM
Bro 8868,

Yah man! Those Ah Peh sitting outside are a real turn off! Must control our volume while Helen servicing us, otherwise the Ah Peh will start PCC outside and make the floor slippery. Eeesh! Pek Chek man!:mad:

Wah,the place becomes an old men's day care cente eh? Sitting outside watching TV, sleeping in the cubicle?
Ah Peh PPC? Maybe can ask him come inside for a gruesome threesome!! :D

11-09-2002, 08:10 AM

Wah,the place becomes an old men's day care cente eh? Sitting outside watching TV, sleeping in the cubicle?
Ah Peh PPC? Maybe can ask him come inside for a gruesome threesome!! :D

Maybe AH Pek addicted to hearing Helen's loud moan and her saying "Gua Buay Tahah loh" and Lady Boss collects entrance fee form them......

latebloomer
11-09-2002, 10:25 AM
Hey, it just occurred to me:
Anyone check for a hidden camera inside the room where Helen operates?
Maybe the ah pehs not watching TV serials, but direct transmission from where the action is??!!
;)

woaini
11-09-2002, 06:33 PM
Hey, it just occurred to me:
Anyone check for a hidden camera inside the room where Helen operates?
Maybe the ah pehs not watching TV serials, but direct transmission from where the action is??!!
;)

Hahaha, that's a good one :)

ricky69
11-09-2002, 09:12 PM
Had Pauline this week and she’s one auntie who can still give good service. Puts in effort when finger pressing you, not like some gals who press like they ‘never eat rice’. Here is a few tips for brudders who want to try her.

Tip 1: When you lie face down and she runs her fingers on the back and massage the didi, don’t turn over immediately. If you remain face down, she will then do AR while playing the didi. Good service becos she puts her tongue in very deep and you can feel the wet saliva.

Tip 2: After you have enough of AR and can still control yourself, can move to the next step. Gently grab her and make her lie down (she won’t resist hard). You can then massage and suck her boobs and nipples for as long as you want. She won’t complain. In fact, she claim she liked it.

Tip 3: brudders who like eating pussy, can spread her open and eat. Or you can finger-fuck her like the Japanese adult actresses. Naturally, you can also 69 her during the bbbj.

When she bbbj, I came after a few minutes of expert service by her wet mouth and she swallowed everything. No, she didn’t spit into a towel and I know she swallowed becos she could talk clearly after she released my didi from her mouth.

Ah69Boy
11-09-2002, 10:44 PM
I've heard claims that mature Aunties like to swallow younger men's cum cos it is supposed to make them younger and help rejuvenate their skin. Think this might be the reason why Pauline likes swallowing our cum so much? Maybe that's the reason why her "power" still so teh-kong!

Btw Ricky69 bro, did you encounter those Ah Peks when you were there?

ricky69
12-09-2002, 03:43 PM
I've heard claims that mature Aunties like to swallow younger men's cum cos it is supposed to make them younger and help rejuvenate their skin. Think this might be the reason why Pauline likes swallowing our cum so much? Maybe that's the reason why her "power" still so teh-kong!

Btw Ricky69 bro, did you encounter those Ah Peks when you were there?

I went around noon, dun see any ah peks, but even if I see them, so what? I'll still go in and do my thing, man!

Place is so small. When I was playing her boobs and fingered her for quite a long time, she was making all sorts of noises, she even manage to do a mini-shout when she orgasm (she could have fake this but maybe she did come becos she arch her body and her body was shaking) and obviously wasnt concern that the lady boss sitting outside could hear the action.

The thing about why some women like to swallow cum. Ya, I've heard about it too. Who know whether it's true or not, the truth doesnt affect us guys. Main thing is that they swallow it becos I can definitely vouch that there's a world of difference in the feeling between a "everything swallow" and "only cim".

Bronco
12-09-2002, 04:21 PM
H_l_n or P__l__ is ex-Kallang HC in late 80s

Hi bro bloomer,
This afternoon ard 1pm went down for mission.....
Reached ther saw alot di di & mei mei students and their maid ..some quite chios....ehehehhee then procced to look up the hideout.
Initially can't find walk few round and at last found the hide out.
Is just facing the main road..inside quite congestion and onli have 2 mini room,onli 1 got shower.
hey bro bloomer do u know she last time workin at the kallang HC. Last time she veli ang pai wan need 3 day booking.
I go kallang HC by recommended by her ex brother in law(my fren wife sister-in law) after divc she starts to work in kallang) tat how i know her. B4 she work in the HC, she was very farkin horny and bitchy.At tat time b4 divc she was full time housewife.
At home too farkin free and horny,as my fren told me even deliver newspaper man,garung guni man etc also can screw her includin my fren.ehehehe
when push in the door saw her eating ba lu ku and asked her r u
p_ _ L _ _..she nod her head and asked me wan to eat the ba lu ku or not.then she asked me ..u look quite familiar to her and i reply to her..hey me too like somewhere see u b4..
then she say she ever work in kallang..suddenly strike my mind the the ang pai p_ _ l__ in late 80s.
Her skill have already describe in here all the same.nothing to shout about. actaully me On Mc and took medicine b4 go down ther. Knn flag pole half raised ehehehe
For me today 4 in one by her cost me $70...cheap and good..
B4 I left she told me next time she use the dildo to make herself cum at least min 6 times for my next visit... :rolleyes:
Conclusion she still lived up the name of the queen in this circle.

kum xia.....cheers!!

Hotpants
13-09-2002, 01:43 PM
Would she allow BJ with condom?? Don't have can bring my own!!

iamw7
13-09-2002, 03:32 PM
Hi, bros:

I recently read an article saying that BBBJ can spread AIDS. The possibility is much higher than our expect. It is a research report. I believe it is true. It has a very detailed data. I read the report accidently in a magzine but can not remember the name(sorry). The study shows that 8% of their patients(US) get AIDS from BBBJ. Those infections mainly come from the mutual oral sex. So to be more safe, the scientists suggest always use condom for sex(although in some cases condom is also not 100% safe, the AIDS virus CAN penetrate the condom!). Maybe I should post it on Sexual Health Issues, but I feel it is very important to let our bros know this finding. I couldn't provide more details. I think it is a good warning for all of us bros, especially for those who often indulge in BBBJ.

Deadmaninc
13-09-2002, 03:32 PM
Waste my time reading this thread... Only 30% is about BBBJ... the rest all about stupid diseases...

Antonio
14-09-2002, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Deadmaninc
Waste my time reading this thread... Only 30% is about BBBJ... the rest all about stupid diseases...

Hei Brudder,

You can F........ start your other thread, why u jealous of other creativity ah...

You Bl....... inferiority complex. U start yr own thread and see whether u have PAP thinking or not!

Ke Ke Ke......

Have anyone foud out of the Queen at Bukit Inn yet.

HC man
14-09-2002, 12:12 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Antonio

Hei Brudder,

You can F........ start your other thread, why u jealous of other creativity ah...

You Bl....... inferiority complex. U start yr own thread and see whether u have PAP thinking or not!

Ke Ke Ke......

Have anyone foud out of the Queen at Bukit Inn yet. [/QUOTE Yea you are right Bro.Antonio if he think that he is damm f****** good ask him to start a new thread. Who a F*** do he think he is to pass this type of comment on people thread

Ah69Boy
14-09-2002, 12:18 PM
Hi Brudder Antonio,

What Bukit Inn Queen are you referring to? I was there 2 days ago but didn't see any red carpet, royal Rolls Royce or bodyguards leh. Please advice.

Cheers.

Antonio
15-09-2002, 01:03 AM
Hi Brudder Antonio,

What Bukit Inn Queen are you referring to? I was there 2 days ago but didn't see any red carpet, royal Rolls Royce or bodyguards leh. Please advice.

Cheers.

Brudder,

She is back! She left because of worry of AV and people spreading about her getting chlymydia and so on....... with smelly cheebye. There was a short great thread on her some months ago.

U can PM me as I personally has her number before my escapade to Shanghai. She told me she was back at Bukit Inn. I will check tomorrow to confirm once again then we shall try to keep this in stealth mode if not she will panic again.

Ke Ke Ke.......

Ah69Boy
15-09-2002, 01:13 AM
Brudder Antonio,
your mailbox is full until almost exploded liao, so could not email you. Can you please PM me the info instead? Gam sia. Since you are a lao ciao at BI, can pleeeeease advice me which other girls good at HJ and massage (as good as Yen or even better)? Cheers.

Deadmaninc
17-09-2002, 04:17 AM
*yawn*

-itr-
18-09-2002, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Deadmaninc

wots ur problem? small kiddy?
dun fancy bbbj? then keep ur commments to urself?
no one would laugh at you here.
everyone have their own form of enjoying sex intercourse. so y comment? it appears that u belong to the minority.

think before wot u said.:)

Antonio
22-09-2002, 01:35 AM
Brudder Antonio,
your mailbox is full until almost exploded liao, so could not email you. Can you please PM me the info instead? Gam sia. Since you are a lao ciao at BI, can pleeeeease advice me which other girls good at HJ and massage (as good as Yen or even better)? Cheers.

Ah Boy,

She is still not back from overseas. Two school of thoughts. One could be AV and the other she may be sick so beware. Anyway U got my PM so do not put on thread but we should only release through PM so we can filter out the shady ones

Ah69Boy
22-09-2002, 03:36 AM
Brudder Antonio,

I didn't receive your PM yet leh. Do you mind resending? hee hee

cheers

Antonio
23-09-2002, 09:28 AM
Ah Boy,

Your PM is full

ricky69
12-10-2002, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Bronco
H_l_n or P__l__ is ex-Kallang HC in late 80s

Hi bro bloomer,
This afternoon ard 1pm went down for mission.....
Reached ther saw alot di di & mei mei students and their maid ..some quite chios....ehehehhee then procced to look up the hideout.
Initially can't find walk few round and at last found the hide out.
Is just facing the main road..inside quite congestion and onli have 2 mini room,onli 1 got shower.
hey bro bloomer do u know she last time workin at the kallang HC. Last time she veli ang pai wan need 3 day booking.
I go kallang HC by recommended by her ex brother in law(my fren wife sister-in law) after divc she starts to work in kallang) tat how i know her. B4 she work in the HC, she was very farkin horny and bitchy.At tat time b4 divc she was full time housewife.
At home too farkin free and horny,as my fren told me even deliver newspaper man,garung guni man etc also can screw her includin my fren.ehehehe
when push in the door saw her eating ba lu ku and asked her r u
p_ _ L _ _..she nod her head and asked me wan to eat the ba lu ku or not.then she asked me ..u look quite familiar to her and i reply to her..hey me too like somewhere see u b4..
then she say she ever work in kallang..suddenly strike my mind the the ang pai p_ _ l__ in late 80s.
Her skill have already describe in here all the same.nothing to shout about. actaully me On Mc and took medicine b4 go down ther. Knn flag pole half raised ehehehe
For me today 4 in one by her cost me $70...cheap and good..
B4 I left she told me next time she use the dildo to make herself cum at least min 6 times for my next visit... :rolleyes:
Conclusion she still lived up the name of the queen in this circle.

kum xia.....cheers!!

Bro Bronco, I did helen/pauline this week. I ask her to let me use the vibrator on her and she agree. No, she didnt cum 6 times because after the 2nd cum, she said to stop as she was tired. Man, it was a good session, with one hand applying the vibrator to her pussy, the other hand covering her mouth to make her moanings less loud and my mouth switching between her 2 nipples. I let her rest awhile after her first cum but I had a good time massaging her boobs while she rest. Finish her off with some good pumping, after she gave me a long and deep AR.

Bronco
13-10-2002, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by ricky69

Bro Bronco, I did helen/pauline this week. I ask her to let me use the vibrator on her and she agree. No, she didnt cum 6 times because after the 2nd cum, she said to stop as she was tired. Man, it was a good session, with one hand applying the vibrator to her pussy, the other hand covering her mouth to make her moanings less loud and my mouth switching between her 2 nipples. I let her rest awhile after her first cum but I had a good time massaging her boobs while she rest. Finish her off with some good pumping, after she gave me a long and deep AR.

bro ricky69, Wow u really so song and enjoy hor!!! Happy to hear u worth spent ur $$$..how much u pay her..???:D

ricky69
14-10-2002, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Bronco

bro ricky69, Wow u really so song and enjoy hor!!! Happy to hear u worth spent ur $$$..how much u pay her..???:D

Bro Bronco, there is no extra charge man!! Dun know if can believe, she say its hard to get the high feeling when she use it on herself, but she always get high when guys use it on her. U see for yourself whether her body goes into automatic jerking when the action start, I think its hard to fake the orgasm because of the body trembling.

ILaidLeiaB4Solo
14-10-2002, 01:54 PM
would any kind souls please pm me the exact location of her new place. i went there many times but can't find it.

i was a topo king in my army days.

thanks

"where am i now?"

-itr-
20-10-2002, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by ricky69

Bro Bronco, there is no extra charge man!! Dun know if can believe, she say its hard to get the high feeling when she use it on herself, but she always get high when guys use it on her. U see for yourself whether her body goes into automatic jerking when the action start, I think its hard to fake the orgasm because of the body trembling.

bro ricky69, i went there to reccee but as i open the door, i saw some lady look old n yuck, care to brief more abt her looks and charges, really would appreciate more infor.

thx.

Antonio
20-10-2002, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by -itr-

bro ricky69, i went there to reccee but as i open the door, i saw some lady look old n yuck, care to brief more abt her looks and charges, really would appreciate more infor.

thx.

Poor Thing Wind had left Bugis. Look like the HC are greatly affected by the down turn. Most Malaysian and Thai girls are changing around into the deep sipral hole.

PM me for Wind outside job for just these two weeks before she find another place or she got to return to Malaysia to reenter for her work permit. Where can they move around.

New Girls, New Name, Same Cunt/cheebye.

jojoman
14-02-2003, 10:27 PM
next man on the line!:rolleyes:

san_jing
04-05-2003, 01:12 AM
er...sorry guys
but wat does AR means?

majere
04-05-2003, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by san_jing
er...sorry guys
but wat does AR means?

I.... I feel the fire... I feel the fire.....

ryanlim
04-05-2003, 01:53 AM
er...sorry guys
but wat does AR means?
would it kill you to look at the FAQs first before asking any questions???? :mad:

tanmikel
04-05-2003, 10:05 AM
er...sorry guys
but wat does AR means?

Anand Ramalingam

LeForte_Lucifer
04-05-2003, 11:38 AM
If you guys are thinking that you will get one chio looking person, please avoid this place. Now, if you are interested in massaging and a good bj/ar/hj for a very reasonable price, its very good.

newyorker88
04-05-2003, 12:02 PM
ryan...

AR - AssRImmiNg.

If you want to find out what it is more, go and ask for it!

p1p2
12-08-2003, 05:34 PM
Hello all brothers, visited Helen/Pauline early August 2003.

After a few days, little brother started to itch and became a bit sensitive. Since I had this before, I dug through my medicine cabinet for my old fungal cream and antibiotics. Applied medication and the itch went away.

So for those who wants confirmation, this is it.

Caveat emptor.

WackoKing
16-08-2003, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by p1p2
Hello all brothers, visited Helen/Pauline early August 2003.

After a few days, little brother started to itch and became a bit sensitive. Since I had this before, I dug through my medicine cabinet for my old fungal cream and antibiotics. Applied medication and the itch went away.

So for those who wants confirmation, this is it.

Caveat emptor.

oh dear

Antonio
22-04-2004, 11:43 AM
Anyone knows where is Tina the queen of AR,BBBJ and CIM with her meteoric rise to fame at Bukit Inn HC.
Ke .... Ke...... :p

Idoru
23-04-2004, 09:54 AM
Anyone knows where is Tina the queen of AR,BBBJ and CIM with her meteoric rise to fame at Bukit Inn HC.
Ke .... Ke...... :p

She was at Pissa HC a few months back when I called her. Hope she is still around, do give a call before going
Cheers