PDA

View Full Version : 22 years old local malay, Nasha.

true_enjoyment
10-04-2007, 12:59 AM
Nasha
Height: 159cm
Weight: 47kg
Look: 6.5 (Subjective, i'm not into malays)
Vit.stat: 34C-24-36. The nicest pair of breasts i've seen since i met my gf more than 4yrs ago, fucking firm and perking! The ass is also fucking round and nice. haha! My gals recent that I trial with all have nice asses, i wonder why? maybe i'm just into asses! Haha!
BJ: Don't allow
FJ: 8/10 She has very nice pair of juggers that shake vigorously when ramping her. Doggie is nice too! She tends to let out short screams when fucking her, her way of moaning i guess.
Damage: $120 1 hr 1 shot, exclude room.

She doesn't do BJ nor allow touching or licking of her pussy, so the foreplay is very short. However it is compensated with her nice body! Fucking her was so nice! in fact i'm going to fetch her now and go for another session. Heehee! :p

PM me with your contact for booking. Those who already have my number, just call or sms me for Nasha will do!

curiosityz
10-04-2007, 01:15 AM
bro, she is 22yrs old so she working or studying now? coz right now, i think only day time i free to :p

spider_j
10-04-2007, 01:46 AM
Nasha
Height: 159cm
Weight: 47kg
Look: 6.5 (Subjective, i'm not into malays)
Vit.stat: 34C-24-36.
BJ: Don't allow HUH? You are KIDDING ME RIGHT???? Who is she saving this for? Bf? Husband? One redeeming grace of minas is that they suck like vacuum cleaners. If this girl dun give BJ, then what's the point???

FJ: 8/10 She tends to let out short screams when fucking her, her way of moaning i guess.
Damage: $120 1 hr 1 shot
She doesn't do BJ nor allow touching or licking of her pussy, so the foreplay is very short.

Let me get this straight.

She don't do BJ, she doesn't let you touch, and she wants $120 per shot?

I simply don't see why anybody should book her since there appears to be a glut of ladies on the market!!!

fattyman
10-04-2007, 05:09 AM
Let me get this straight.
She don't do BJ, she doesn't let you touch, and she wants $120 per shot?
I simply don't see why anybody should book her since there appears to be a glut of ladies on the market!!!

I simply don't see the reason why she can't set her own terms & conditions to sell, obviously she doesn't owe anyone a living here.

As a seller she has the right to choose whatever price she think she can command afterall the body belongs to herself, its her own right!!!

Definitely there are bonkers out there queueing to bonk her, definitely !!!

Hoo Hoo Haa Haa Haa !!! :D

fattyman
10-04-2007, 06:03 AM
bro fattyman,now aday there are many 'huan-na boo' but so sad cant see ur FR.i Believe u wont talk w/o action right.see ur FR soon

Wah! still can remember me arh ! Hmmmm i guess i must have done something that worth your attention, i think many of them not only you. :p

Waiting for opportunity to "chak" me back izzit ? :D

Hoo Hoo Haa Haa Haa !!!

mebirdie
10-04-2007, 06:12 AM
She sounded like a recycle FL from SBF. Care to share more info. With no foreplay, its like doing with a piece of deadwood.

Deadwood is painful to fuck. It is more like a dead fish to me. :D

fattyman
11-04-2007, 05:05 PM
of cos i can rem u,the only thing that worth my attention is that u wanna eat the chicken rice that i told u. but i dont let u know the location
u can come out where ppl mention about u....sort of a hidden Character in SBF
look like u are a regular in SBF but with a clone nick ahahahahah

The true identity of a "Godfather" will never be revealed ! :D

Me already in retired mode !!!

BTW where did you get ur chicken rice ? :p

Semi-retired !!! Hoo Hoo Haa Haa Haa !!!

true_enjoyment
11-04-2007, 07:51 PM
Nasha decided to stop working, she found a job instead. So can the 2 bros go to other thread to chat.... Thank you! :)

NightstallionTy
04-03-2010, 04:46 AM
no pic dun talklah...dis cannot that cannot dun werk lah better...

waterboy44491
06-03-2010, 02:16 AM
email me ur hp to [email protected]