PDA

View Full Version : dizzy when having sex

nightmare78
03-12-2001, 07:59 PM
does any bros feel dizzy when having sex?...cos i do.....isist due to excitement and insufficient oxygen to the brain?...it happens when she give me a abt 5mins blowjob.....then i came up to change position then i feel this dizziness in my head.......but after a while is ok liao....bros pls comment.

Meow
03-12-2001, 08:59 PM
Check your blood pressure!

babe181
03-12-2001, 10:12 PM
Yah check ur blood pressure

exomatrix
04-12-2001, 12:30 AM
Nightmare... Yup, I think your blood pressure is a bit low, or you may be breathing too hard (hyperventilating) which causes dizziness. This also reminds me of a joke I once heard... this guy had such a large dick that everytime he got an erection, he would get dizzy and faint; as all the blood was diverted from his brain. :p

Mr-East
04-12-2001, 12:48 AM
just relax and enjoy.. :)
dont get all tense up.

telepath
04-12-2001, 08:29 AM
How about this problem...
after orgasm...a particularly intense one.
does anyone else get ringing in your ears..and you feel like you can't hear anything?

jmi_here
04-12-2001, 09:42 AM
Telepath,

Same thing. You're too overexcited or hyperventilating. Blood pressure drops because there is not enough blood flowing to the brain. Learn to relax/slow down to catch your breath. You're not superman.

Unless of course, she happens to be blowing out your ears....... j/k. ;)

telepath
04-12-2001, 02:00 PM
Orgasms are a lot of better when you can reduce the flow of oxygen to the brain. But i do not recommend resorting to auto erotic asphyxiation for kicks.

that's what a person hangs himself to cut off air to the brain while he orgasms.:confused: :rolleyes:

Jacys
04-12-2001, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by nightmare78
does any bros feel dizzy when having sex?...cos i do.....isist due to excitement and insufficient oxygen to the brain?...it happens when she give me a abt 5mins blowjob.....then i came up to change position then i feel this dizziness in my head.......but after a while is ok liao....bros pls comment.

Dont mind me bro but r u fat? maybe u should check ur fitness cause if ur blood pressue is way off, soon u be dead cause of too much sex
:p

gastery
05-12-2001, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by telepath
does anyone else get ringing in your ears..and you feel like you can't hear anything?

i have the similar experience too!!!
can't tell y though..although b4 u, i read in my gf's mag that she oso has such a problem in that kind of Q&A page..

ichibawa
05-12-2001, 09:33 PM
I got such experience b4 as I getting too exicted & pump too fast.

CA56
05-12-2001, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by telepath

dont know if the orgasm caused it but i once read that if u have intense headaches, ringing in ur ears and feel like u cant hear anything, ure losing ur hearing. these are one of the few symtoms of losing it.

Romanto
24-12-2001, 07:00 PM
Well, if u feel dizzy during sex may be that's why hokien always said: SIAO CHEONG NOW ;)
Better have medical checkup before something happened to your brian.

lonestar
17-01-2002, 08:34 AM
any brudders with dizzy spell while having sex can use the woman on top position. let ur partner takes the lead and u can enjoy the service and view.:D

theduke2sg
02-02-2002, 09:18 PM
It's call Postural Hypotemsion. When you suddenly change position, the blood will be pulled down by gravity. Therefore insufficient oxygen in hte brain. The same thing will happen if you suddenly stand up from sitting or squating position. Some people will experience more severe attacks than others.