PDA

View Full Version : Specky Milf Prc Fl Big Big Boobs $50

walabis
26-04-2007, 12:57 PM
A gem to share...
Supposed to be on my back home last saturday but half way activated by a bro to fall in at GL . Looking at my watch still got about 2 hours before the meeting..pehaps go to jalan jalan to see mei mei. I parked my car at L8 and walked to my favourite hunting ground in Lor 19 & 21.
Many uncles there and oso many PRC MILF but none caught my attention. 5 of them approached me to go happy but all cannot make it. I proceeded to Lor 23 saw a few chio one..I spottted a good seat ordered a cup of tea-o. I finished my tea-o and continue my explorer. Across the road along the shop houses between Lor 18 & Lor 20 flooded with PRC MILFs. Standing outside a phone shop a specky MILF give me eye signal. I a bit ai mai ai mai...but her twin peaks very BIG..I pretended I never notice her and make call but sight direction never leave her big big boobs.
I guess she must be knowing me keep looking at her. She walked toward me standing in front of me with her twin peak facing at me. OMG..my heart cannot resist the shinning boobs, mai tu liao I said let go.
We proceeded to the budget hotel in Lor 18 to have my fun. The Hotel a bit suck but guess was my last time...
She was quick to remove her clothes and offer to shower for me. It was then during shower I asked her how much I got to pay for her sex service.
I trying to built up some KC and TCSS a bit before the action start.During chatting my hand fondling her big neh neh and she not bad too stroking and touching my hard on manhood...Finally the action start,she attacked cathbath me from my neck and slowly move down licking my nipple..my hand oso never stopped continue squeezing her boobies.
Finally she moved down south and inserted my dick into her mouth with her sexy eye glaring at me..I see liao buay si mi tahan can't wait to shoot out. She asked me whether I like hard, soft , fast or slow blow. I replied her I like slow and steady...
Her BBBJ skill very excellent. the duriation was good and no short cut. It been a long time never got such a treatment. Somehow her BBBJ me position turned into 69. I spreaded her leg curled my tongue into her cunt.. she getting excited and she stopped BBBJ me..enjoying my tongue avtion exploring her pussy..
She said she can't take it anymore, capped me and rided me on top. She rock and I roll until she asked to fuck her doggie. After few doggie strokes I turned her over lifting her both legs and make sure her buttock never resting on the bed..before I pumped her I asked her whether she like hard, soft, fast or slow pump. She replied me hard,fast and steady...I can see she enjoyed and felt very shiok in that position..she gripped the pillow and with the look expression assume I'm raping her ...So unfortunately half way through probably the hard and fast way too fast liao. I asked for interval..my leg clamped and my didi immediately went soft....a bit paiseh..maybe age catching up liao .
She kind enough help me to rub and massage my legs...after some rub the clamping eased and my didi woke up and stand up again for pussy. She removed the cap and BBBJ me..capped me again with a new CD...and here I continue my part 2 pumping the same position earlier on.
Finally the moment arrive... I removed the cap and asked her to jerk it out ..my cum all over her body
She said she was the first time in singapore and she already her for 10 days.
Name:Xiao Xia
Province:shichuan...Er mei shan !!!
Look: almost 7 rating as she got a bit of mix blood. She got a kind of sexy teacher look wheb she out on a flamess glasses.
Body: a bit meaty
BoobS:34DD ..big, soft and not sagging..nipple not black
Hgts:approx.1.62m
Wgts:approx.50kg
Cathbath:7.5/10
BBBJ:8/10
FJ:8/10
Attitude:9/10
Damage:$50+$10 tips +$10 (room)
Interested can PM me for contact but don't expect immediate reply.

Cheers

QooMilk
26-04-2007, 01:32 PM
A gem to share...
Supposed to be on my back home last saturday but half way activated by a bro to fall in at GL .

Last sat u call now then saw ur FR......wat took u so long? :D

hthderrick
26-04-2007, 01:35 PM
Wala out from retirement liao huh?:D

Frankiestine
26-04-2007, 01:35 PM
I parked my car at L8 and walked to my favourite hunting ground in Lor 19 & 21.

Wah bro u park your car and walk so far off, you sure you got enough strength to walk back to car after the action?:D

QooMilk
26-04-2007, 01:40 PM
Wala out from retirement liao huh?

Bro u dun noe he out of retirement since last mth liao meh? He k k only act inncoent :D

Wah bro u park your car and walk so far off, you sure you got enough strength to walk back to car after the action?

Free parking there mah, so that can save for bonking :D

wat2woopee
26-04-2007, 01:43 PM
Wah bro u park your car and walk so far off, you sure you got enough strength to walk back to car after the action?:D

Monster, u don't know got such thing call TAXI Meh? :D

walabis
26-04-2007, 01:45 PM
Last sat u call now then saw ur FR......wat took u so long?
Bawang asked me dun post first till he bonk her, awaiting his FR :D
Wala out from retirement liao huh?
You're a bit late .. lol
Wah bro u park your car and walk so far off, you sure you got enough strength to walk back to car after the action?Fortunately I able to walk back :D
Monster, u don't know got such thing call TAXI Meh?
I dun take taxi i poor guy take bus 11

Frankiestine
26-04-2007, 01:53 PM
Free parking there mah, so that can save for bonking :D

L8 got free parking meh?

Frankiestine
26-04-2007, 01:55 PM
Monster, u don't know got such thing call TAXI Meh? :D

Aiyoh you dun noe i always like to go into GL in stealth mode meh? Cannot be seen flagging for taxi by road side mah...if not kena spotted again by OC relatives or friends...sure to "sei tak ho cham"

hthderrick
26-04-2007, 01:56 PM
Bro u dun noe he out of retirement since last mth liao meh? He k k only act inncoent

wah!i dun knw leh,me old liao and out dated:D

QooMilk
26-04-2007, 01:59 PM
Bawang asked me dun post first till he bonk her, awaiting his FR

Wah si bawang wan to ownself keep ah? He last time also ask me dun post yuanyuan FR also wait till he try 1st then post...wat to do he onion ring mah :D

L8 got free parking meh?

Got! U come down monday tcsss gathering I tell u where :D

wah!i dun knw leh,me old liao and out dated

Cause u so long nv bother us liao...sad ah.....haiz... kekeke

wat2woopee
26-04-2007, 02:00 PM
Aiyoh you dun noe i always like to go into GL in stealth mode meh? Cannot be seen flagging for taxi by road side mah...if not kena spotted again by OC relatives or friends...sure to "sei tak ho cham"

Let me know next time when you go GL ... I drive blind Van, u call me, I pick u, u bonk, iwait 4 u, u finish, call me, i wait in front of hotel, open sliding door , u jump in.... Sure won't kena spotted again by yr OC relatives or friends... won't "sei tak ho cham":D

hthderrick
26-04-2007, 02:08 PM
Cause u so long nv bother us liao...sad ah.....haiz... kekeke

Haiz....bo bian very busy with work mah....:( :D

ulu007
26-04-2007, 04:48 PM
Hi Bro Walabis,

May I have her contact number please. Thank you very much.

walabis
28-04-2007, 11:14 AM
Hi Bro Walabis,
May I have her contact number please. Thank you very much.

Sorry bro, i realised I have given u the last 4 digit number wrong. To some of those who I got my pm replied, her last 4 number should be 3901.good luck :)

bonobono
28-04-2007, 02:46 PM
Hi Bro Walabis,

May I get her contact too? Would love to try this gem.
Many Thks!

BB

nrc2
29-04-2007, 02:43 AM
can i have her contact...thx

[email protected]

noruleboysg
29-04-2007, 04:30 AM
guess this milf prc is worth .. :P so any fr beside the ts

onion_rings
29-04-2007, 07:11 AM
Sorry need to wait till bro wala open thise thread den i can post my belated FR...My bonk with her was on last Sun...Those interested for a budget & good bonk...Pls pm wala for her ctc :D

A very TQ to bro wala, for his KT on this xiao xia...Met her this evening with Da Ge Mafan as we are drinking kopi(cos he wanted to see her so he jio me for kopi ) lar...Actually due to morning game both my thigh is very pain at the slightest movement & sometime got cramp too...So actually decide to postpone till next week as yesterday have alrdy release with a meimei..But when i almost knock off from work today recv a sms from mafan(really mafan guy leh ) So went down to GL 19 kopitiam & call xiao xia to come over & let him inspect loh...1st look at her not bad with specky 6.5/10 just like my secondary teacher Body a bit bah bah lar, but her boobs is a killer C+ cupper leh...Mai tu leow ask mafan what plans he have? Cos in my mind is just to bonk her NOW!!!

She got ask me how i got her nos say of crse from a bro lar...She ask who? So i told her the guy didi soften in action due to muscle cramps...She immediately remember bro wala ...Ok long stories make it short lar...Once in the rm i also say both my leg very pain due to too much exercise & in no time we both strip to our birthday suit & she started to massage both my leg & at the same time she keep using her hand to brush against my didi..What a sensation feeling as i feel my didi is as hard as a rod now...So i started to massage her boobs abit sagging but it's 100% natural & soft...Damn can't take it liao but we havent shower leh..So i ask her to shower 1st while i need to re-compose myself & a smoke break...

After both of us shower she just lying beside me stroking my didi & sucking & licking my nipples...She ask me which part of me is sensitive? I told her it's for me to know & for u to find out loh ...Den she ask me can bbbk for me??? Huh??? What a stupid question..Of crse lar & in no time my long & hard didi is fully in her mouth liao...Good thing is this htl 81 in GL 11 give me the rm with those mirror & i can see her giving me those very powerful, deepthroat & vacumm cleaner suck...looking the way she bbbj for me really turn me on...This dept would rate her 7.5/10...Buay tahan me quickly ask her to put cd for me & i started to pump her like no tmrw in missionary at the same time can hear those piak piak sound quite loud ...We also got into a tongue fight & u can see the pleasure on her face time i ask her a few times "qin ai de ni shu bu shu fu" she answer with her voice a bit trembling "shuuuu fuuuu wo yao wo yao" as it can prolong my bonking time too till abt 8mins? I finally cum...........Lying down & take a few deep breath 1st....Not bad as a svcs she also use the tissue & take out my cd plus clean for me....

After that she take a shower 1st can see she alrdy dress up & rdy to go & b4 that she give me another rd of short massage on both my leg & paid her she left 1st...:)

Damage Report $50+$10tips & $10rm

QooMilk
29-04-2007, 02:57 PM
So early write F liao bawang....hmmmm maybe should try her sometime soon :D

lowe007
29-04-2007, 03:14 PM
Hi senior walabis,

care to share te contact no. Just PM you. tks in advance. ;)

walabis
29-04-2007, 04:08 PM
So early write F liao bawang....hmmmm maybe should try her sometime soon
Where is your FR?? :confused: we all witness you bonked her last nite :D

QQ8899
29-04-2007, 04:09 PM
Where is your FR?? :confused: we all witness you bonked her last nite

I think Guni wanna bonk her again then accumulate both bonk together and put into 1 FR. :p

walabis
29-04-2007, 04:20 PM
I think Guni wanna bonk her again then accumulate both bonk together and put into 1 FR.
I tot u oso have bonked her too, where is your FR?? :D

QQ8899
29-04-2007, 04:22 PM
I tot u oso have bonked her too, where is your FR??

:confused: No leh, i didn't!! Becos nobody wanna give me her contact number! :D

onion_rings
29-04-2007, 04:24 PM
So early write F liao bawang....hmmmm maybe should try her sometime soon hahaha yr lobang pichar liao..:D

Where is your FR?? we all witness you bonked her last nite U really sure u want his ermei shan report? :p

I think Guni wanna bonk her again then accumulate both bonk together and put into 1 FR.Den how abt u? where yr FR? kekeke!

walabis
29-04-2007, 04:28 PM
No leh, i didn't!! Becos nobody wanna give me her contact number!
I tot bawang passed u her contact...are you going to try yin-yin and I believe bawang had passed you her contact too,She's a very very horny PRC.. her cunt juice can't stop flowing just like water tap spoil liao cannot turn off :eek:
I going to start her thread very soon :D

QQ8899
29-04-2007, 04:31 PM
I tot bawang passed u her contact...are you going to try yin-yin and I believe bawang had passed you her contact too,She's a very very horny PRC.. her cunt juice can't stop flowing just like water tap spoil liao cannot turn off
I going to start her thread very soon

Bro walabis, the contact bawang pass to me is yin yin, but not this er mei shan FL. nnkc, must be he feel that this one is better so keeping for himself :D As for yin yin, i heard bawang say she very the "Yin Dang!" (I LIKE!!) so next week i'll call her to make appt to fixed up her leaking water tap :p
Once your thread start i'll post FR upon finish repairing the tap. keke..

onion_rings
29-04-2007, 04:34 PM
I going to start her thread very soon :D
Later gg u know...:D

QQ8899
29-04-2007, 04:39 PM
Later gg u know...

Nbzz..fast hand fast leg hor. My OC at home today if not i cheong liao! U dun fully fix up the leakage hor. Leave some leak for bros to help fix it also :D

onion_rings
29-04-2007, 04:41 PM
Nbzz..fast hand fast leg hor. My OC at home today if not i cheong liao! U dun fully fix up the leakage hor. Leave some leak for bros to help fix it also
Ok Ok bro, later gg to make sure her tap so badly damages that it overflow non stop :rolleyes: :D

walabis
29-04-2007, 04:54 PM
Ok Ok bro, later gg to make sure her tap so badly damages that it overflow non stop

wait you go, ibonk oso go, popiah oso go ..all crash at 6pm ????:eek:

QQ8899
29-04-2007, 04:59 PM
wait you go, ibonk oso go, popiah oso go ..all crash at 6pm ????

Aiyo bro walabis, let bawang go bonk first lah, if not he'll have to wait till 1 week later when he come back then got chance to bonk yin yin liao. By that time the leaking tap already fully repaired, no more leaking water for him to repair liao :D

hthderrick
29-04-2007, 05:11 PM
Where is your FR?? :confused: we all witness you bonked her last nite

Ya!ya!i also withness somemore send him to the hotel...:D

onion_rings
29-04-2007, 11:37 PM
wait you go, ibonk oso go, popiah oso go ..all crash at 6pm ????Didn't realise b4 her thread is out she's so red hot liao :D

Aiyo bro walabis, let bawang go bonk first lahSo good to me har?Btw the Tap have been fix...But it still need more svcing kekeke!

Ya!ya!i also withness somemore send him to the hotel...Dunno who this person is hoh??? Heard he drive a MPV 7 seater one :rolleyes:

QQ8899
29-04-2007, 11:44 PM
So good to me har?Btw the Tap have been fix...But it still need more svcing kekeke!

Wah so bad leakage ah??? Ok, i'll try to get it fixed again asap! :D

QooMilk
30-04-2007, 10:19 AM
Where is your FR?? we all witness you bonked her last nite

what FR? U mean gng E8 FR ah? ok here go -

1900hrs- meet go E8 makan and watch EPL

2200hrs - Reach Home slp liao :D

I think Guni wanna bonk her again then accumulate both bonk together and put into 1 FR.

Dun belive them, I quit bonking liao wahahaha

hahaha yr lobang pichar liao..

Wat lobang? Mai hai wa leh......

Ya!ya!i also withness somemore send him to the hotel...

U send me hotel? That one not hotel lah, that my home lah, u see wrongly :D

Mafan
30-04-2007, 10:52 AM
After Uncle Bwang left i went rounds and rounds to search for my target dont know why after seeing those knokers me see other PRC bo moob laio. NB didnt notice i walk for 1hr+ i think still cannot find my target so for buget bonk so waited at a kopi tiam at lor 17 for uncle bawang call as i didnt want to bonk the $50 viet syt sainz laio. ard 8.30 bawang call FR told ok so proceeded to call her. Ok lar those waiting time at lor 15 81 i think because of bawang she bring me there. me not quite sure which are the hotels to go, so ok lor follow her to lor 15 trying to act innocent i told her i dont know where is 81 in lor 15 fake 1 lar tongue.gif

went into the room the air-con was so small im still sweating haiz so decided to take off the clothes upon seeing me striping she also start to strip. befor both of us are in our birthday suit she walk over to touch my ass and my xiao di. asking me if all singaporean wear boxer, i told her i wear it because its comfortable mah she was roaming my whole body be4 i start on her. abit sainz see her tummy but woah her knokers are big hehe offer to shower me a plus point. clean my didi clean ask me if i want to be blow later, i answer yes. she reply so must wash clean clean so i took over to wash my didi and my ass clean cause sweating from all the walking.

ai yo she like to ask that question which part of ur body is my g-spot told her where she touch and it will be there hehe sweet talk mah. So she started to cat bath me from my right nipple and her hands wasnt free too was smoothing my didi and touching my balls. wah song. slowly she move south kissing my didi and my balls, and the next min she is sucking my balls hard ouch abit pain lar but overall shiok. after awhile without knowing she had my didi fully in her mouth ohhhhhhh deep throat songblow for around 10 mins sometime will go to my balls lar. she sit up sit on me lower her body invite me to her boobs ok lor mai tu laio sucking hard at her pinkish brown nipple from side to side as in this position im 45 degree up so my hands found the way down. the crit lips are thick insert my finger starting with left and change to right, as change side to baby feed me. lasted ard 5 mins feel abit wet laio so ask her to lie down my turn to service her laio.

upon licking the nipple my left hand was making round on the left and my right hand head south at first was rounding outside and slowly insert the middle finger in. change side and head south hehe me also a painter. (Hope Uncle bawang didnt shoot inside haha.) cramping the both leg i slowly insert my tongue inside licking the crit and move in sometime her ass was moving slowly up and down i kind of like that haha. still licking i insert my finger digging for water as not much was from (lasted 10 min). slowly lick back to the knokers ask her if possible to kiss her without next second we were fighting touch and my finger still digging haha. (lasted 5mins)

after i stop lying beside her she ask me if i would like to do her. told her im tired from the walking so let her cowgirl me. she sat up wah quite heavy lor. comfirm wouldnt cum de lar as she was sitting on my stomach. (lasted ard 5mins didnt get the chance to see it bouch as both my hands are on it ) told me she tired ask me to do ok lor position change use my didi went for 2 dry run outside be4 i put it in. started to pump her in slowly, and went faster and faster and faster. she was holding to my neck scatch my back (heng lar she didnt do damage to my back) our mouth was lock in for another 5-10 mins while im about to cum she hold me closer and closer to her and her ass was in the air finally release the load. lying down on the bed like a dead pig haha. ( ard 15 mins)

after about 5 mins she got up remove the cd clean my didi and lying next to me again like lover. as im sweating she ask me go bath. in the bath room thought sainz got to wash my self laio but heng after she wash her mouth she came in to wash for me hehe plus point. dry ourself pay up and we parted the hotel.

Looks: mafan looks 6/10
body: tummy -1 boobs +2 left 6.5
Cathbath:6/10 ( try better de )
BBBJ:7/10 ( rm to improve as i can feel the teeth behind her lips rubbing against my didi )
FJ:7/10 ( within to try anything )
Attitude:9/10 ( very very nice persons no rush )
Damage:$50 +$10 (room) + mafan cd ( buget tie down or will give tips )

RTF: Buget bonk sure

onion_rings
30-04-2007, 02:23 PM
what FR? U mean gng E8 FR ah? ok here go -
1900hrs- meet go E8 makan and watch EPL
2200hrs - Reach Home slp liao
Wat lobang? Mai hai wa leh......
Ok guni, me no hai u...But tot 10pm action start 11pm another rd of green tea ard 12am den reach home??? So FR leh???? :D

act innocent i told her i dont know where is 81 in lor 15 fake 1 lar tongue
ACT INNOCENT???? Think u act cute cute better lar :p

Peter8
30-04-2007, 04:32 PM
Sorry bro, i realised I have given u the last 4 digit number wrong. To some of those who I got my pm replied, her last 4 number should be 3901.good luck :)

Hi, Bro walabis,can PM me her contact no please?
Thanks!:)

asdf007
30-04-2007, 05:43 PM
she is really a budget bonk other than her bbbj .

gdigamer
30-04-2007, 05:46 PM
BRo,..i seen her there a few times but was slow to aproach her....mind giving me her contact? thanks

Sunny SideUp
30-04-2007, 06:16 PM
Hi bro walabis, me a big boobs lover, realli wan to try her lah! Can i have her contact pls? Tks in adv!:D

rabbit10
30-04-2007, 06:22 PM
Hi brudder walabis, can I have her contact?
Very much thank you!

tissuepaper17
30-04-2007, 07:27 PM
Hey bro could you pm me her contact pls? really interested. :D

QooMilk
30-04-2007, 11:40 PM
Ok guni, me no hai u...But tot 10pm action start 11pm another rd of green tea ard 12am den reach home??? So FR leh????

Wah i at home drink green tea u also noe :eek:

Just saw her today leh, she want e8 just now mah :D

avante
01-05-2007, 05:20 AM
thanks to bro walabis for xiao xia contact...
her biz seems to be bery good...called her 2day at around 12am and asked her to call mi back since she's working...few mins later she called back and arranged to meet around l1x...
she seems familiar around the lorong...fragrance was fully booked and H81 have to wait 40mins:mad: ...she brought me to the opp hotel...cheaper at $15 for 2hrs and no waiting...while taking the lift even an uncle also know her and spoke to her...

inside the room i started to take a puff...she helped mi to take off my pants and underwear...next she stripped to her birthday suit...wow boobs is definitely big but got a bit of tummy lah...shall skip the SOP shower and catbath...had better 1....but her bbbj was fantastic...i think almost 10mins with deepthroat and occassionally licking my balls...fj was very nice too, i started with missionary...soft moaning from her and she allowed frenching...pussy not very tight but can feel the inside walls of her pussy...doggie style was most wonderful...every deep thrust can my bro head hitting her inside walls...just like my bro head splitting the skin inside her pussy...after about 10mins finally unloaded in that position.

She said her legs were tired...almost fell down while walking to the toilet:p ...washed up, paid her and left...i think she walked into the opp H81 to meet another bro...overall a satisfying bonk

Look: look 5.5/10, 6/10 with glasses
height: about 158
body: 6/10...big boobs but with a bit of tummy
Cathbath: 6/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10
Damage:$50 + $10tips + $15 hotel + cd

walabis
01-05-2007, 06:21 PM
thanks to bro walabis for xiao xia contact...
her biz seems to be bery good...called her 2day at around 12am and asked her to call mi back since she's working...few mins later she called back and arranged to meet around l1x...
Thks for your FR and up your rep points for the effort later once gain power.

onion_rings
01-05-2007, 06:28 PM
Wah i at home drink green tea u also noe :eek:

Yes almost forget E8 also yr home hoh!!!! FR FR FR !!!!:D

QooMilk
01-05-2007, 06:39 PM
Yes almost forget E8 also yr home hoh!!!! FR FR FR !!!!

FR??? Fuck & Run sibo? :D

I nv see her before and touch her b4 how to write? Btw I hear axe try her yesterday liao......Axe FR FR FR :D

onion_rings
01-05-2007, 06:41 PM
FR??? Fuck & Run sibo?

I nv see her before and touch her b4 how to write? Btw I hear axe try her yesterday liao......Axe FR FR FR
Ur good lar....elite of the elite OSF :D Ok axe FR FR FR Guni FR FR FR also :D

QooMilk
01-05-2007, 06:44 PM
Ur good lar....elite of the elite OSF Ok axe FR FR FR Guni FR FR FR also

Axe write i write :D Kns Bawang 1hrs 5Aus surfing expensive leh :D

onion_rings
01-05-2007, 06:47 PM
Axe write i write Kns Bawang 1hrs 5Aus surfing expensive leh :D

Dun worry me just found this new joint for Aud$2.5 per hour nia & open till midnite hoh & sit besides me now got one beautiful asian student surfing web too :D

walabis
01-05-2007, 07:03 PM
FR??? Fuck & Run sibo?
I nv see her before and touch her b4 how to write? Btw I hear axe try her yesterday liao......Axe FR FR FR
nnkc, you never try?? we 4 big man essort you to Fei Long at Lor 20 at 2200 hrs on Saturday.
so far I know..guni,axe,ibonk and ysl did her. :D

QooMilk
01-05-2007, 07:07 PM
Dun worry me just found this new joint for Aud$2.5 per hour nia & open till midnite hoh & sit besides me now got one beautiful asian student surfing web too

Take her pic leh.....lurk her to your hotel and *evil* wahahahaha :D

nnkc, you never try?? we 4 big man essort you to Fei Long at Lor 20 at 2200 hrs on Saturday. so far I know..guni,axe,ibonk and ysl did her.

Errrrr....I old liao can't rem....must be the game this morning lah.... :D

like2cum
02-05-2007, 10:39 AM
first of all i need to thank bro wala for the contact.Had a good times with her.:D

I met up with up in GL and proceed to our love nest.She not a stunning beauty but with her spec on gave me the itchy .Jus like bonking a decent school teacher haha

Once we were in the room ,we had a separate quick bath as dun wan to waste time in bath room mah.Truth enough her boob was big and juicy though a bit of tummy but overall the fig still satufactory lar.I love her boob cos i am a boob man and i cant get my hands off her boob hahaa.I spent quite a consider amt of time on her boob b4 she took over to serve me.she lick my nipple and proceed south ward till she engulf my manhood.the feeling of a warm moist mouthwas heveanly.i enjoy her bj,it jus nice for me.As she blow i was tunning her nipple .i ask her to lied dwn and position myself in betwn her leg and lie on top of her and start to french her and groping those boob while slowly enter her.

she let out a soft moan but our french muff her .i thrust hard but slowly dun wan to cum too fast lar.i alternate betwn thrusting and grinding .Quite a tight pussy for me kekeke.After that we change to doggy.i grab her waist and thrust fast and hard .Can see she enjoying hehehe.On the verge of cumming i grab her boob instead and milk it as i cum in the condom .Overall it a very satisfying bonk and i feel she quite a ger that i can talk and click.Pls treat her well.thanks to bro wala :D

walabis
04-05-2007, 02:42 AM
first of all i need to thank bro wala for the contact.Had a good times with her.I met up with up in GL and proceed to our love nest.She not a stunning beauty but with her spec on gave me the itchy .Jus like bonking a decent school teacher haha
Thanks for the FR will up your rep points for this posting :)

popiah
04-05-2007, 05:02 AM
Thanks for the FR will up your rep points for this posting :)

hi bro walabis,

any rep point for me ? i had secretly put up my FR elsewhere.....:p

signoff
Rep Point Popiah

walabis
04-05-2007, 08:06 AM
hi bro walabis,
any rep point for me ? i had secretly put up my FR elsewhere.....
signoff
Rep Point Popiah
Sorry bro, I think I had zapped you before and I can't up you again :D

like2cum
04-05-2007, 02:29 PM
thank you bro wala for the rep point :D

i should thank you instead cos u gave me a chance to have a good and yet budget bonk .By the way pls PM bro wala for the contact.Pls respect bro wala as this is his lobang.It not rite for me to give out ,hope all bros understand.:D

ulu007
06-05-2007, 11:00 AM
Got to Thanks Bro Walabis for her contact. Sorry for the late FR. Managed to contact her last Friday. First look you will think that she is an Ang Mo from Russsia, does not look like a Chinese. Very friendly. She did BBBJ with very good suction as you can see her face veins propping out from her face. Worth every single cents.

Body : a lot of fat on the tummy
Boobs : very round and huge, can't estimate the size already blur when looking at it
BBBJ : 8.5
FJ : 8
Attitude : 9
Damaged : $50 + $10 ( tip ) + $20 Room

Thanks again Bro Walabis for the good contact.

kuching
15-05-2007, 12:29 PM
hihhih
fst of all tks to bro walabis for her contact
had her last nite ...wut can i say

booked into 81 ....ding dong well treu enuf open the door in came in loos like ang moh abit with big meloon pointing out
wow nice

tight black top she wearin n bermuda shorts...strip with black bra ..off it
came the big melon wah nice

shower was sop n dry up head down to bed
nice foreplay started with alot of frenching ... n she started lickin n suckin my nippples
wow shiook ..then head south to lickin my thigh n playin with my 2 nuts ...........then attcaked my didi

Mari kita liao start doin deep throet ..all the way deep throat till i cannot std it liao asked her to
My turn to paint her n finger her she satrted moaning n all wetness cumin n she wanys it
so she capped me n asked her to ride
on me while squeezing frenching her n all 1 word NICE
afreter awahile i still thionking abt bbbj
told her to blow me off n she did kust that
very accomadating ,,even used her big melon to squeeze my didi
then with ONLY depp throat all abt came in her CIM
wow nice......

overall will RTF definite

all stats oredi posted damage 50 plus tip plus 20 bucks room

cheers cd ...free ....still got old stock hahahaa

tks agn bro walabis

walabis
15-05-2007, 07:01 PM
look like she 's hot..still rec'd pm asking for her contact :D

bonobono
15-05-2007, 08:18 PM
Bro Walabis,

Can I have her contact pls?

powerfuldrill
22-05-2007, 10:42 AM
Tried her 2 days ago. Sunday is really a bed day as all hotel fully book. must wait ard 20 minutes.

Anyway, she is good, v.gd.

Thanks Bro Walabis for the contact.

shypanties
22-05-2007, 01:15 PM
hi bro walabis can share her contact i am a MILF lover also thx:D

Cytan7
24-05-2007, 07:41 PM
Thanks bro threadstarter for Xiao Xia's contact. Below is the FR:

Looks: 6/10
GFE: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 6.5/10
RTF: Can consider if Vit M permits

Super4V1Blue
29-05-2007, 01:34 AM
Thanks to bro walabis for the contacts and will no elaborate much cos all the stats have been put up. But she really look like ang moh....probably next round try her will call her put on specs n bonk haha....but really a nice gem hope bros out there treat her nice.....anyway get the number from thread starter follow the rules.
Lastly thanks again to bro walabis

DK81
29-05-2007, 02:21 AM
Hi Bro,
can i have her contact? Thanks a million

asdu
30-05-2007, 06:17 PM
yo bros,

this is my Fr on Xiao Xia.

yesterday was feeling itchy during work so decided to give Xiao Xia a call. Then arranged time to be at 9pm because she was at sentosa having dinner. So i made my way down only to find out that she would be back late by phone. wah and she said 1130pm, guess she must be having a hell of a time with one of the bros here.

ah so i decided i will go explore, but with all the power Frs i have read here at the back of my mind, i decided to wait it out, but not after a few of the FLs on the streets tried to rape me. One like jumped on me and had to piggyback her for a distance wth.

alright so finally 11pm she told me she would be back, so fast hand fast leg go grab a room and she came in not before long. first look, wow, surprisely un-oriental. nice. exactly like what the bros here say, like screwing your secondary school teacher again.

she said she felt guilty for making me wait so long and that she will make it up by keeping me in good company, oh hell yea. oh yea, and the boobs. they were just waiting to burst out. started out with kissing and then frenching, pretty good kisser as i would say. then we took a quick shower together, she said i got a good bod heh, and got on.

more petting and she got damn wet, and you can bury your head in those boobs i swear. then she asked if i wanted her to blow, of course man. her bbbj was good, varying from slow and hard to fast and deep-throating, she has a special technique that she goes down and comes up with at an angle that milks your dick. then after about 10 mins, got back to petting and kissing after she rinsed her mouth, very sensual experience i must say. and then MORE bbbj, for another 15 mins or so.

after the bbbj, capped me and we start the action. missionary up first, pumped and pumped and i usually gradually speed up to a fast and almost head-knocking pace. she was really tight down there for me. then next she's up. milf on top with those boobies, that was good alright. rodeo on and on and she said i was tired and if she continued for another 10 mins, i would have came. so flipped her over to doggie. god this was tighter, and i ram and ram till kingdom come for about 10 odd mins before a happy ending. heh she was panting and said she have not seen anyone pump that fast. felt good, but hey maybe she just says that to everyone. i was like, 'young mah.' she left after washing up and i chilled out with a few cigs. well worth the wait i would say.

thanks a lot to bro walabis for the great contact. really a gem

looks: 8/10 (i like the mix-blood thing)
boobs: 9.5/10 (for obvious reasons)
fj: 9/10
bbbj: 9/10
gfe: 8/10
dmg: 50 + 10(tips) + 20(room)
rtf: surely

hyper rex
30-05-2007, 06:42 PM
hi bro walabis,can i have her contact,thanks

alwaysandy
07-06-2007, 10:24 PM
Finally got my chance upon this babe by bro walabis today. I have been waiting to try for a long time. When i saw her, Oh my god, i see her before and she was 1 whom i saw before while walking in GL and wanted to try. I told her i saw her before in lorong 18 before. I am not good at writing FRs so i might as well gives my mediocre comments only as below:

Name:Xiao xia(wear spectacles turn me on)
looks: 6.5/10 (mixed blood looking)
boobs: 7/10 duno D cup or what(very big to me but not really my type, look like those very big u see in those ang mo porno female leads)
fj: 9/10
bj: with cap she insist
Abalone eating: yes. taste ok.
Frenching:yes(8/10)
gfe: 8/10
dmg: 50 + room(10bucks)
Service:8.5/10
attitude:9/10
rtf: seldom rtf.

Although i did not cum, but then she is still the better ones i tried in term of service and attitude. She was paiseh i didnt cum and tried hard to make me cum, but i told her is ok. She will be here a long time she told me. :) Thanks to bro walabis again.

irridy
09-06-2007, 10:27 AM
Short brief on Xiao Xia. Thanks to Bro Walabis for her contact.

Looks: 6/10 [Not SYT, "mixed-blood" looks.]
Figure: 6/10 [About 1.65m, a bit meaty.]
Vital stats: At least D-cup, 34-28-35, I think.
BJ: 9/10 [One of the best I've had.]
FJ: 7/10 [Reasonably OK, accommodating.]
Attitude: 8/10 [Service-oriented, no rush, friendly.]
Damage: $50+tips
RTF: Maybe.

Pros: Friendly attitude. "No rush" attitude and accommodating to your needs.
Cons: Figure a bit "off"...

Overall session is OK.

Bros who want her contact, please contact Threadstarter.

CircleOne
09-06-2007, 10:49 AM
thx bro walabis, sorry for late report...
though got the no. long time ago...n...intro to my oversea's friend tt bonked this babe...(comments is veri siok n good)
my action finally arrives....
booked into ba shi yi.....checked my kits...cd, vcd....then just watch CNA....
....ding dong .... came in a big nei nei ...shy shy lady...
sweet n friendly.....
cant' wait liao....turned on vcd....chit chat n playing the melon with bra....
slowly took the bra off n she squiz my balls....
...the big melon is nice n real big....

shower was sop...... dried her up with towel n my body n have some nice foreplay while watching movie....she is veri playful and comes with lots of frenching
very siok n her paint job at my nipple n dick is no horse run..
think she enjoyed it too.

... n she started lickin n suckin my nippples
wow shiook ..then head south to lickin my thigh n playin with my 2 nuts ...........then attcaked my didi....
well ve to admit.....age count....didi up n down few times.....till the
deep bj......get her to ride on me .....
then go for doggy...finally unloaded n finish off with a big bang at her butt....

overall ---damn good...value for $..at 50 ....gf type no rush...

tks agn bro walabis

will meet up for kopi...some other day....cant join SBF gathering so often cos CO still in town n no nite off at the moment...

hangten1
09-06-2007, 11:12 AM
bro i am interested can i have her contact ? [email protected]

hangten1
09-06-2007, 11:15 AM
can i have the contact ? [email protected]

mylovesyt
09-06-2007, 03:33 PM
Kind bro, can give me her contacts?

boysammy_065
11-06-2007, 09:13 PM
Thanks Bro Walabis for Xiao Xia contact, call her tis afternoon ard 3pm and was told another bro booked same timing but she said she call to double check to confirm on boh and get back to me. 10 mins she call said tat bro postpone giving me the chance to taste tis fl.
Proceed to gl lor 6 book a room sms her rm no, awhile later knock on door open saw a huge boobs lady, once in the rm grope her neh neh see liao beh tahan. Since i already taken my bath action starts.
Catbath me so so then told her blow wif cap her bj was great slow and deep but can feel abit of teeth touching little bro.Pump her 3 positions and unload.

Look 5.5/10 mix blood
body 5/10 tummy fat
Boobs 8/10 36D pink nips
Age 30+
Weight 50kgs+
Attitude 9/10 veri friendly

simplyhorny
12-06-2007, 07:42 AM
My bonking habits have evolved.

No longer did I hungered to shuff my sausage in someone's wet pussy.

My new found passion... cunt licking for hours.

It was about 2 weeks ago when I met up my fellow BOSS club member for kopi session after my exams. The usual gang was there and SOP has it that they would update me all the new goods for me to bonk.

Walabis recommended Xiao Yu, Xiao Yun. Called Xiao Yu but she was busy servicing customers (Apparently my dear bro's FR has been too powerful already). Wanted to try Xiao Yun but was told she had Da Yi Ma. Damm...

Poolhot recommend me FL Xiao Xia cos she loves to be licked. *Ding* something inside me clicked. I knew that she will be my next target of "conquered cunts" hehehe...

Called her. Met her opposite L18. Went to my favourite hotel. Her bigger than usual headlights prove to be a major distraction for my little small head, which began to stir.

Cannot tahan. Inside the room. Immediately help her to take off the clothes. I told her that simply watching her big boobs is value for money already.

We kinda clicked. Giggling away while in the shower room. I requested to service her and she obliged after my "forceful persuasion".

My licking marathon was more than she could handle. My God... The way she moan is as though she wanted the whole world to share her joy of being serviced at her love tunnel. As time is running out, I didn't had a chance to enjoy her infamous BBBJ skills. Capped on and fired away. Cummed. Not too satisfied as she tried to stop my licking routine...

FR on Xiao Xia

Province: Not sure. SHould be north eastern China due to her mixed look. Maybe Harerbin?

Looks: (6.5/10) Long hair. Can consider quite chio for a MILF. Her ratings can be higher if she tied up her hair up and not wear spectacles. She don't really dressed up.

Figure: (6/10) Sizable boobs. Tummy was kinda of a turn off for me. Rather tall. Wouldn't consider her to be petite

Armpit Hair: None. Commendable for PRC MILF

Boobs: (8/10) One of the biggest boobs I seen... Err... Second to Ah Lan.. Can consider quite soft though I felt a bit of a lump near the base. According to Walabis, it may be a sign of breast cancer. Hope there will be some kind souls to sound her out. It will be a disaster should she lose her only asset.

Pussy: (6.5/10) Hmmm... Kinda unslightly by my standards. Outer lips abit too thick for my licking. However, she likes her outer lips to be nudged and nibbled. Rather dense bush. No smell.

Ass: (6/10) a bit sagging. Still ok. At least no cellulite

Frenching: (7/10) Commendable effort. At least she is willing to try.

Catbath: NA

Massage: NA

AR: NA

HJ: NA

BBBJ: NA

FJ: (7/10) Pretty standard. Rather loud moans.

Attitude: (8/10) Accomodating. Good service attitude. Good for those bros who are looking to be serviced.

Damage: $50 + $15

Overall: (6/10) Cos she kept pushing my head away.

RTF: No. Why? Cos I'm a cunt licker.

pdaboys07
12-06-2007, 10:59 AM
Thanks Bro WALA give the contact to me, after make a time and place, finally I meet this gal.

Look :6/10 feel mix blood ( wear spec like u school teacher feeling )
body :7/10 still very nice ( not bad for that age )
Boobs ::D 9/10 Big Big one, with not big body.( sure enjoy it )
Attitude : 9/10 veri friendly, u can do anything , just let him know.
Damage: $50 + $10(r)

will try again...
Thanks.

pdaboys07
12-06-2007, 11:14 AM
Thanks Bro WALA give the contact, try already.

looks good to me, boobs really big big one.
and services very good, u can do anything u want ,
and the prices is ok to every one.

Thanks.

brydon
13-06-2007, 12:27 AM
just now i went to meet xiao xia and tried her service. this is the FR i promised the thread starter.

i was at the hotel xing guang at geylang area. i called her and she came up to my room. when the door opened, we were shocked. haha. reason being is because i think that she thinks i'm quite young and for me, i was expecting some one younger. haha. but anyway, we started of with a shower which i think was quite ok. sfter that we started chatting on the bed and slowly she start touching my "brother". the situation was brought in easily and she started doing BBBJ. while she was doing it, she asked me whether i prefer a fast one or slow one. and i said anything. the whole BBBJ was very good. the suction was just right and the speed. (you guys out there should try). haha. after the BBBJ, we then continue in a missionary position. her pussy is quite tight taking concern that she is a MILF. she started moaning. although i felt a little fake but i still think that it is quite enjoyable. her voice make it very sluttish which makes me wanna bonk her. after the missionary, we change to doggy. after 15mins of fighting, my bullets are finally being released. we rested for a while in order for me to take a 2nd shot. she gave me a good massage while resting and we chatted quite a lot. after 15 - 20 mins, we go for a 2nd round. and like the 1st round, we took it through easily. she give me more of a sister feeling than a GF feeling.

looks: 6.5/10 (she wear spectacles which makes her more sluttish haha.)
BBBJ: 8/10 (you should try it.)
FJ: 7/10 (quite low due to her fake moaning)
catbath: 4/10 (she actually rush through it)
damage: $80 (2 shots) + $20 (room) + $5 (condom)
overall: 7/10

she have a sister (da jie) feeling. ppl that like it must try!. perhaps i will have a session with her next month.

__________________________________________________ ___________
if you yhink this FR is helpful, up me by all means. if you think is bad or have any queries, can reply in this thread. i can clear any doubts of yours.

sorry yeh! this FR is written not as descriptive cuz of the 2 rounds i done with her just now really drain all my energy. even the energy to think. haha. i better get some rest.

Happy Bonking Her! Must Try!

hotboy503
13-06-2007, 12:34 PM
i UP you ,hopefully you can pm me the contact and i 'll post the FR after try her.

-AssLurver-
13-06-2007, 05:51 PM
Sorry for the late fr... Thanks to bro wala for the contact... Arranged to meet behind the shell station n proceed to love nest. Goodness me the twin headlights were blinding!!! Haha, inside the lift cannot tarhan already. Then proceed to the room, we took of our clothes seperately then proceed to shower. Shower was brief only concentrate on cleaning the shaft n small head and chop chop go to dry myself while she continue to wash herself.
Straightaway ask me wat kinda service i wan. Fuwah!!! Where got prc fl ask this kinda question wan!!! A sure gem not to be missed!!! Bbbj action was perfect, fast then slow then fast again deep throat all the way man!!! Then put my shaft in between her melons fer a while then offload in doggie. Wat a true gem not to be missed!!! Kudos to bro wala again fer the contact!!!;)

Name: Xiao Xia
Height: 1.6??? aga aga
Boobs: 32D??? aga aga
Damage: $50+$10 tips+$10 room +$1 rubber

Friendly and super hardworking!!! Cannot miss!!!

brydon
13-06-2007, 07:10 PM
i UP you ,hopefully you can pm me the contact and i 'll post the FR after try her.

bro. u need power (where you dun have) to UP someone and moreover i cant give you the contact just like that. i will get zapped and you will get zapped even badly. you must pm the thread starter.

asdu
15-06-2007, 07:43 PM
rtf-ed xiao xia last week. and the session was great as usual. she is very on the ball and hardworking, and her bbbj is still awesome, albeit getting some teeth against your dick, everything else is great. she is surprisingly very tight for me and her moans, though a little fake, turn me on. she will be here for the long term so happy bonking for bros here. its like the ultimate screwing your teacher experience.

ken_lin96
16-06-2007, 12:30 AM
hi bro. i interested. can pass me her contact?? millions of thanks bro. :)

dethknight
18-06-2007, 06:20 PM
First and foremost, I would like to thank Mr walabis for sharing the contact with a newbie like me. Thanks thanks thanks.... :D

Arrange and met up with Xiao Xia at on of the hotel along lor 6. First impression was very good. She has a slender face with nice eyes and sharp features. Definitely a beauty in her younger days. Was a bit shy cause I don't frequent the FL scene much and also she has the type of look that I like. Look like teacher and look intellect. But very quickly, my attention shifted from her face to her boobs. Damn, it was huge for her slender body. Action nothing spectacle inside the room. Started with a slight cat bath and lot of tongue action between us. Also requested for 69 and she agree. Gave me a bbbj while I lick her. She was wet. Really wet and no smell. The bbbj is only average. After several minutes, caped myself and enter her. She started moaning which sound fake at first but soon started to sound get real. Think I manage to hit the right spot. Came after 15 minutes. After that she offer to give me a short massage.

Below is my personal rating for her
Looks: 8/10 (Like I had mention, she is my type)
Boobs: Huge. Can't estimate the cup size but its big
Body: Fats on the waist and stomach area
Fj: 7/10 (Enjoyable. She is very wet and it grab onto my little brother nicely)
Frenching: Allow
RTF: Yes. Enjoy chatting with her after the action is over
Damage: She never mention. I just gave her SG$80 for 1 shot exclude room. (I normally gave more as I feel its hard to work in this line)

P.S. Pardon me for the lousy FR. :p

JBJACKY
18-06-2007, 08:24 PM
firstly thanks bro walabis for her contact...try her on last week..really enjoy a section with her..but too bad don't have time to write a FR...below r short summary on her:-

Name : xiao xia ( I ask her (峨眉女侠)):p
Look : 6/10 (With Spec that's interesting)
Body : 36C/25/34 (Boob damn Big but fake)
BBBJ : 9/10 (The best BBBJ i have, damn good)
FJ : 6/10
Overall : Worth For your single $$$$....

Will write a full FR when i'm free...

anikin
19-06-2007, 11:40 AM
was feeling horny & wanted to on XX. too bad her dai yi ma just visited ... :eek:

looks like she'll be out of action for the next few days ...

bonobono
23-06-2007, 01:19 AM
First of all, must thank bro walabis for the contact. Altho I visited some two weeks back, just found time to write now.

XX was really pretty and service-oriented. Didnt think that she is that old. Anyway, she looks real sexy with her specs on and her two boobs are just DELICIOUS! She is a must try for boob-lovers. What more with the budget pricing! Thanks bro walabis again!

Boobs: Definitely at least a D
Price: $50 (ex. room, but she paid for the cap...haha)

vinyx
23-06-2007, 02:03 AM
Bro Wala, can I have her contact? Thanks :D

3pots
28-06-2007, 07:02 PM
First of all, thank you senior walabis for Xiao Xia contact...

...call Xiao Xia few days ago for an afternoon session today and times really flies and today is the big hot day, quickly booked a room at one of the H81 lorongs and inform her of our love nest and she says coming in 10 mins time. While i was anxiously waiting for her, i was thinking of all the good FRs our senior bros are talking about...

..."Ding Dong" the door bell sounded for me to open the door. in front of me stands a fair, quite tall and mix blood looking Milf. She really looks good and her office blouse and black skirt looks like my pretty "play hard to get" and "tao" secondary school teacher with her spectacles wrapped by her long soft and smell good hair but Xiao Xia really has a pair of big big Boobs that my secondary teacher lacks!, my little brother quickly salutes her arrival and i invite her into my mating den despite being awfully distracted by her appearance...

Once in the room, we tcss to melt the ice and start to undress each other and those boobs are really almost bursting out of her bra and in no time we are in the bathroom in no time. Xiao Xia asked me how I want her to service me while she is stroking and cleaning my shaft in the bathroom. What a good working attitude she has... I am really lucky today!...

very soon, we were exploring each other under the blanket while she attacks my weak points while me massaging her great big boobs and fingering her already wet cunt, each and everytime her breathing sounds heavier when the time is ticking away, her excellent BJ with deep throat suctions for 10 mins really made my brother cannot tahan anymore and she immediately put on the cap and guide my brother slowly into her love hole while brushing the walls along in her quite tight Milf cunt. After we are fully intact, my brother is stroking in and out her cunt in missionary and I did not change position because I wanted to enjoy her big big nice nice boobs jumping up and down view and watching her with her specs on and her soft and gentle moans sounded she is indeed also enjoying the fxxking session as well..

...our intense bonking lasted for 10 mins and i unloaded in her love hole and after that she helps me to clean up and we took our baths. We tcss a bit and paid her and she left first while i enjoy my rest until the time is up while I checked out as another sextified bro.

Here the stats :-
Her commercial name - Xiao Xia
Looks - 7/10 (Fair Milf + typical local school teacher looks with specs on)
Boobs - 9/10 (34 Big and Huge with nice colour nipples, no sagging)
Body - 7/10 (A bit of baby fats around tummy, that's all)
BBBJ - 7/10 (deep throat with nice suction)
FJ - 8/10 (I used all the energy I had, very sextifying)
Attitude - 9/10 ( no rush, very accomodating)
Damage - $50 + $10(tips) + $20(rm) + CD(i brought mine)

Overall - Excellent value for money.

Bros, pls pardon me for my long-winded FR.

Happy Bonking...

Lastly, thank you very much, senior bro walabis for this gal contact:D

blueman30
01-07-2007, 01:34 PM
hi bro...i m kind of new in here...can share the contacts with mi? thanks..

maverick88
11-07-2007, 04:54 PM
Thanks to Calais.

Looks wise she is very fair wearing shorts and black bra. Quite nice character and no rushing.

Look: 6
Body: OK
BoobS:33C only with sunken nipples
BBBJ:9/10
FJ:6/10

RTF: No

maverick88
11-07-2007, 05:00 PM
sorry I mean Walabis.

sassyhank
14-07-2007, 07:14 AM
Can any kind soul please PM me her contact:D thanks

Tattooniza
31-07-2007, 11:06 PM
Firstly i want to thank Bro Walabis for the contact,

This afternoon i called Xiao Xia after getting her contact from Bro Walabis a few days ago, for a session today. I was told to meet her at a particular lorong and waited at the nearest Hotel there. After 5 mins, she appeared and
In front of me stood a very fair, slim, tall looking Milf. She really looks very tempting in her OL attire. she got this "Dao" school teacher looks with her spectacles But Xiao Xia really has a pair of Enormous Boobs that attracted my little brother,"he" immediately did a 1 gun salute upon her arrival. I quickly usher her into the Love Nest.

Once in the room, we tcss abit and she nearly melt my heart with her sweet sweet voice. Without any more delays, we started to undress each other and her boobs were begging to be realised from the confinement. As she had already taken a shower before she come, she did offer to shower me in the bathroom. Clearly a very service oriented gal. After a quick shower and drying myself as fast as humanly possible, i jump into bed with the Teacher!!!

We tcss abit and started frenching as if we were long lost lovers!!!
very soon, we were Discovering each other. While she stroke my 1 gun salute, i was busy carassing her super big boobs and fingering her fast and furious, and her breathing sounds got heavier when the time is idling away, After about 10 mins, she catbath me, until she make her way to my little bro, her BBBJ was simply fantastic with deep throat actions for about 15 mins until i simply buay tahan anymore.

She immediately put on the cap and guide my little bro slowly into her super wet pussy while brushing against the G spot in her very tight pussy(amazing tight for her age). After riding for about 10 mins., my little bro went to work, pushing and pulling into her cunt in missionary position. I was super turn on by her hugh boobs humping up and down when i was bonking her. As i increase the tempo of my bonking machine, her soft and gentle moans got louder as if she was begging for more!!! She was enjoying it more than me!!!

The intensive bonk lasted for about 20 minutes and i finally unloaded in her tight pussy. we both simply fell into each other arms and rest in this position for abt 5 mins. After that she helps me to clean up and we shower together. We tcss a bit, dressed up and paid her. we checked out together and said our goodbyes at the hotel lobby before going our separate ways.

Name - Xiao Xia
Age - 30 (As what she told me)
Looks - 7.5/10 (Fair, school teacher looks with specs on, milf looks)
Boobs - 9/10 (34, they were Enormous and with dark pointed nipples when erected )
Body - 7/10 (A bit of baby fats around the stomach)
Frenching - 8/10( Plenty of frenching action)
BBBJ - 9/10 (Deep throat action with good suction, highly skilled)
FJ - 8/10 (Tight pussy and a very sextifying bonk)
Attitude - 9/10 (Very accomodating and good service attitude)

Damage - $50 + $10(tips) + $20(rm) + CD
RTF - Definitely.

Once again, thanks to Bro Walabis for the fantastic contact. :D

Cheers

melvinoks
31-07-2007, 11:47 PM
Hi Bro Walabis, me boobs lover too...can pm me Xiao Xia's contact. Thanks.

lovehole
04-08-2007, 03:10 AM
It been my 2nd rtf which have not post my FR, sorry been very busy.

I must promo her here, she not only having a nice pair of BIG solid boobs plus her blowjob is really superb. I just love her blow otherwise will never rtf 2nd time. She really have patient asking how you want the blow to be. Which your request will sure be fulfill, just like me. I prefer fast with strong suction, which she really give me a superb long blow around 10-15 minute. The only FL I came across that really sexisfied me. Will not give rubbish excuse like some do.

Her look is plain and can really see she is age but her figure really turn you round and hard. Her boobs really firm and solid with long nipples too. I really love to squeeze them and suck her long nip. In action, she is also a good rider. She can really ride to make you burst inside her, which I never had before. But when doing missionary you may can feel hole is bit of loose. Which I more prefer doggy when you plump her facing the minor.

Name - Xiao Xia
Age - 28 (As what she told me)
Looks - 6/10 (Fair, like a school teacher with specs on)
Boobs - 9/10 (34DD, they were Enormous and with long pointed nipples when erected )
Body - 7/10 (A bit of baby fats around the stomach)
Frenching - 8/10( Plenty of frenching action)
BBBJ - 9/10 (Deep throat action with good suction)
FJ - 8/10 (Loose pussy but she can really moans)
Attitude - 9/10 (Very accomodating and good service attitude)

Damage - $60 + $20(tips) + $20(rm) + CD(own)
RTF – Definitely for her BJ

Sorry if my English is bad…
Thanks again Walabis

peeny78
04-08-2007, 07:22 AM
thanks bro walabis for the contact and finally happen to try xiao xia aftr few weeks given the number. Sorry coz i cant write a long fr, but just the rating and some remarks.

Rating
Look : 7/10 (will say high quality MILF, like teacher when spec on)
Body : 7 / 10(keep the shape well and the boob is hot)
Bj : 10/10 (the best i hv, almost buay tahan)
Fj : 5/10 (bcoz it come after the prefect bj, so can feel big drop)
Service : 8/10 (smiles all the time, will bath u even she hv a session right before, give some massage after, but note that, her hand is very powerful, can massage me only by 1 hand)
Damage : 50 + 10 + 1
rtf : looking forward to try her again, think about ask for 2nd shot and cim, so maybe the 1st will be cim then go for 2nd, i think that is the better way to enjoy her service, the bj really make u want to shot into her mouth.

luvuass
04-08-2007, 10:36 AM
bro walabis
can PM contact to me thks n happy bonking

walabis
04-08-2007, 11:20 AM
http://i9.tinypic.com/6bepm5x.gif
Out of sudden her thread come alive again !! :eek:
For those who are interested to have her contact, pls pm me only.
I will not reply you if request opening here.
If I did not reply you which mean you did not meet my requirement.
My requirement is simple just as long you have reasonable postings.
Pls don't expect me to reply you immediately as I'm not an OKT and always sitting behind my PC all days

Cheers

fatnugly
05-08-2007, 01:49 AM
Does she do overnight?
i'm interested if she does. =)

can pm contact? (i'm not a new user, i juz lost the password for my old account! and tat has rep pts! *haizzz*)

Thanks

SaturnStan
09-08-2007, 02:01 AM
Hi newbie here,

can share her contacts?

thanks

MirageX
09-08-2007, 05:41 PM
I've just had a session with Xiao Xia and gonna keep the FR short.

Looks: 7/10 ( not bad for a 29yo milf with red hair and specs on )
Body: 7/10 ( some abdominal fats. but still ok )
Boobs: 9/10 ( definitely a must-try for big boobs lovers. all natural )
BBBJ: 7.5/10 ( slow suctions )
FJ: 8/10 ( accomodating, gd stereo, tried 3 positions )
GFE: 8.5/10 ( lots of hugging, kisses, frenching )
Frenching: 8/10
RTF: no, because i prefer syt looks.

Damage: $80 + $20 tips + $15 dollars room + $2 cd = $117

sassyhank
30-08-2007, 01:04 PM
Got Xiao Xia number from Bro Walabis quite a while ago as i'm busy for one darm month until last week then i started to contact Xiao Xia.

Called Xiao Xia last week for an afternoon session but she always busy until yesterday finally book 3pm with her at XX hotel along GL6. Booked a room and sms her the room and within 5 mins "Ding Dong" the door bell sounded.

When open the door. Standing in front of me is a fair, and mix blood looking Milf. She is in a short and flower shirt. Her look remind me of my secondary school teacher.My little brother quickly salutes her arrival and i invite her into our love nest despite being awfully distracted by her appearance...

Once in the room, we tcss and start to undress each other and those boobs are really almost bursting out of her bra and in no time we are in the bathroom in no time. Xiao Xia asked me how I want her to service me while she is stroking and cleaning my shaft in the bathroom. What a good working attitude she has... I am really lucky today!...

very soon, we were kissing like no tomorrow on the bed while me massaging her great big boobs and fingering her already wet cunt, she then ask to give me a BJ. Darm, she is so good with her with deep throat. She suck my manhood for 10 mins and really made my brother cannot tahan anymore and she immediately put on the cap and guide my brother slowly into her love hole while brushing the walls along in her quite tight Milf cunt. After riding me for abt 15 mins, we change to missionary and I did not change position because I wanted to enjoy her big big nice nice boobs jumping up and down view and watching her with her specs on and her soft and gentle moans sounded she is indeed also enjoying the fxxking session as well..

.We change to doggie and it lasted for 10 mins and i unloaded in her love hole and after that she helps me to clean up and we took our baths. We tcss a bit and paid her and she left first as she told me she had not have her lunch.

Here is my FR of Xiao Xia :-

Looks - 8/10
Boobs - 9/10 (34 Big and Huge)
Body - 7/10 (A bit of baby fats around tummy)
BBBJ - 9/10
FJ - 8/10
Attitude - 9/10 ( no rush, very accomodating)
Damage - $60 + $20(tips) + $13(rm) + CD(i brought mine)
RTF - Will do it asap

Thank you very very much, Bro Walabis

yojimbo
30-08-2007, 10:45 PM
Met up with xiaoxia around 2+ am this morning, had a brief chat with her before proceeding to the hotel for a one hour session. had a quick wash with her before going into the session.

Looks - 6.5/10 (a little exotic look, does not look like prc)
Boobs - 9/10 (at least a C cup and very soft and large light brown nipples)
Body - 7/10
BBBJ - 9/10
FJ - 7/10
Attitude - 9/10 (customer-oriented)

Thanks bro walabis for the sharing
=P

danny76
01-09-2007, 02:04 AM
Thanks bro walabis for sharing this gal

Tried her at 3pm on 31/08, she happened to be from Chengdu, the second Chengdu gal tt me have bonk in less than 48 hours, waaahaaa... Nvm, here is my short FR:
Looks - 7/10 (think shd be 30+, but well maintain, really got a tuition teacher look with her specs on)
Boobs - 9.5/10 (36C, nice pair of knockers!)
Body - 7/10 (some fats at her waist, but her boobs make up for it)
BBBJ - 8/10 (She is good at it)
FJ - 7/10 (SOP la, but the way she treat me like a small boy =P)
Attitude - 9/10 (very very customer-oriented, nice chat with her and she also massage me)

axchaos
01-09-2007, 07:59 PM
hi bros.. can pm her contact.. hoping to bonk her.

evobegin
03-09-2007, 10:35 PM
Have tried her quite some time ago, just found time to post FR.

Looks: Good for her age (MILF)
Complexion: fairly white
Hornyness: 8
Boobs: 9
Attitude: 8 no rush

Overall, it's a v.good fcuk...

Luffy18
04-09-2007, 12:17 AM
irst thank bro Walabis for the contact.
Today finally try xiao xia after getting the contact sometime back
todat was having horny so just try my luck call xiao xia she said she was free arranged to meet her at 9..i reach the place at 9.10 ten min late went to book hotel, sms her the place and door num and was siting down watching tv waiting for her to come .. after 20 mins she haven come call her said on the way 5 min later she was there..she came in saw her big boobs was simply amazing we tcss abit went to shower together she washed my little bro proprely and dry our self up and went for action she bj for me abt 10 mins feel like cumming already.. hold on for a while .. i ask her to fj since i was tired ask her to cowgirl.. do for a while changed positon pump her like that is tomorrow and cum..
sorry if i have offend anybody this is my virgin fr

body: 7/10
Cathbath:6/10
BBBJ:6/10
FJ:7/10
Damage:$50 +$20 room and cd
RTF: Buget bonk sure

tigerandlion
07-09-2007, 06:31 PM
I would like to thank Bro Walabis for the contact, this Fr is very late as i was damn busy with work.

Well, after i got the contact from bro, i called her and make arrangement for the meet. It was near teachers day and i was having my fantasies about banging my math teacher from secondary school for a very long time, since other bros describe her as looking like a teacher plus wear glasses somemore i thought its time to make my fantasies come true( even if do it with look alike)

Went down to area G to pick her up and proceeded to hotel for action. First impression was really looking like a teacher but f....king chio. Stopped my car infront of her and she bend down to greet me, turn round and my eyes was glued to her deep drainage system. Very GF attitude, she got on and proceeded to hotel nearby for action.

really very GF, she held my hands from the time got off the car until we reach the room, then the animal was out, she turn round and french me while stripping me, so i did likewise with alot of rubba action, her boobs are big but i think its fake as its abit hard, by the time we reach the shower we were in our bithday suit, we went in, she ajusted the temp and we shower together,quite sop,after cleaning she went down and started blowing me, slow deep suction(power). My didi work up and she playfully led me to bed by me extended didi like pulling a rope loh. went into a 69, power man! pussy really wet no smell and i dig and suck her like no tomorrow.Her stereo was loud while sucking me with lots of action great shit man!

Her moaning was getting really loud and suddenly she stopped and sat on my face, she said in chinese wo lai le( i m cumming) and i felt a gush of hot liquid flow onto my face (almost choke as it went into my nostrills). Turn her round put the the cap and entered her while she is still in a daze and jackhammer like no tomorrow, she got a cute ass, turn her and f....k her missionary, she moans really loud, squeezing her boobs and rubbing her glistening pussy with two fingers open with my dick in the middle, squeezing it as i pump her, the bed was rocking and the head board hitting against the room wall like really loud( was abit worried abt the noise).

Suddenly she said shou bu liao le(cannot take it) and change to cowgirl , she rode me like in the rodeo( yeeee harrrrr). Cannot take it anymore and i shot my load deep into her wet and tight love hole. She got off and lay on the bed panting and kept staring at me lovingly, my groin area was wet with a whitish liquid think its her cum.

She offered to clean me up and we Tcss for a while before wash up. She held my hands and call me pao bei(baby)lets bath and get change its late you better go home and rest.

Great woman to have, service and overall performance a 10 for me. Maybe not the tits, its big(i like big) but i like them natural. Sorry for the ling FR.

Damage: $50+$10 tips+$20Rm
RTF: Most definately

Strongly recommend to all bros who love MILF.

Thanks again bro Walabi

Gunner75
11-09-2007, 06:30 PM
Thanks to bro walabis for the contacts.

Met up with xiao xia asap once she confirm she's available. This is the 2nd lady with the same name xiao xia who I bonked this year.

Once in the room, I wasted no time in stripping off her clothes so left her bra & panties on. I use my tongue to lick the expose portion of her white & creamy twin peak of hers, while my hands go behind to unbotton her bra. This pair of tits are the biggest I had seen this year. I am sure other bros must have seen those bigger than hers...:D 1 of my hand then goes down to rub her pussy with the panty on. This goes on for about 5 minutes before she say she can't take in anymore & request to bath first. Haha, I saw a small wet patch when removing her panties.

After shower, we dry ourselves up & proceed for the main action. She then ask which area I feel more sensitive, I reply her I will be more sensitive when I start to paint her later. She starts to lick my right nipple, then my left letting out soft moans which is music to my ears. Slowly she moves her tongue southwards then starts to lick my 2 balls. She then licks up my pre-cum at the tip of my small head willingly. After about 10 mins of blowing, I signal her to stop else I will shoot out my ammo.

I proceed to lick her nipples with both hands clapping her breasts. OMG, my hand can't even cover her full breast, or is it my hand is small? After nipping & pressing for sometime, I proceed to give her a good hell of a good time with my tongue. Due to the foreplay, I can see the liquid flowing out & forming a line out of the pussy. This lady is getting hot, & I wasted no time to lick up the water. I proceed to focus on her clitoris with some slow, then fast licking. She is moving her hips vigoursly with my every licks, & then she pulls my hair & clamps my head with both her legs when she cums. It is really a satisfaction when witnessing a lady cums.

She then helps me to put on the cd and guides it into her moist & wet pussy. I then raise her legs over my shoulders for deeper thrusts. Her moaning is getting louder & louder with each fast & powerful stroke. After 10 mins later, the volcano erupted with our tongues still engaging in "swordfighting". :D

Cost: $50 + tips + $20room + cd (value for money)

k9818
20-09-2007, 06:08 PM
Just come back from my session with Xiao Xia.

From far, she look very nice with her specs on. On near, can see she is 30+ but still good for a MILF.

Tits is big, very GFE, good BBBJ, good frenching. Very wet. Not for those who want SYT....

body: 6/10
Cathbath:5/10
BBBJ:8/10
FJ:8/10
Damage: Budget Bonk
RTF: No.

low888888
21-09-2007, 01:03 AM
Hi Bro,

can i have her contact??

[email protected]

QooMilk
27-10-2007, 10:17 AM
Bro I think i saw her few days ago in GL leh, is she still working? Her mobile got chance? :confused: :D

onion_rings
27-10-2007, 10:22 AM
Bro I think i saw her few days ago in GL leh, is she still working? Her mobile got chance? :confused:

Yes guni, i also saw her on Thurs nite. Wanted to rtf her on Fri. But i lost her nos. So is she still working? Can TS post something to keep us posted :D

Gunner75
27-10-2007, 10:46 AM
Due to the foreplay, I can see the liquid flowing out & forming a line out of the pussy. I proceed to focus on her clitoris with some slow, then fast licking. She is moving her hips vigoursly with my every licks, & then she pulls my hair & clamps my head with both her legs when she cums.

Long time never contact xiao xia. Glad that she is still in town to serve fellow bros.:D

cheers & enjoy.

Uppercut
27-10-2007, 05:26 PM
Thanks to big bro here..Had a session with this exotic looking xiaoxia some times back. don't have time to write feedback.

She have the matured teacher look like most have mentionn. Her skin is fairly white and resemble about a 30+ prc gal look. Her voice accent is quite china,she gotta repeat for me to understand.Boobs are huge and areola are large brown..typical of milfs.Not really my type but is exotic taste. Budget bonk.

Body: 6/10 (abit plump type)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (actually quite good,but not "my type" of breasts)
BBBJ: 7/10 (normal)
Catbathe: 5/10 (just licking of nipples surrounding)
FJ: 7/10 (good surround)
6/9: 8/10 (very comfortable suction with no smell cb)
GFE: 6/10 (not really my type)
Frenching: 8.5/10
Attitude:9/10 (accomdate a late cummer)
RTF: nah...alot more to go

Damage: $50bucks + tips $10 + room $10

noregretforever
27-10-2007, 05:47 PM
hi can share wif me xiao xia contact.. thanks bro.

walabis
27-10-2007, 06:38 PM
Bro I think i saw her few days ago in GL leh, is she still working? Her mobile got chance?
I have passed her contact to you again just in case you forgot and whoever interested can pm bro Qoomilk as well. I will not be available the whole of next 2 weeks. This time she lost weight and she look slimmer and more sexy.

By the way Bro Qoomilk, you still owe us a FR after you bonked her the last time and maybe twice :confused:

onion_rings
27-10-2007, 07:15 PM
I have passed her contact to you again just in case you forgot and whoever interested can pm bro Qoomilk as well. I will not be available the whole of next 2 weeks. This time she lost weight and she look slimmer and more sexy.

By the way Bro Qoomilk, you still owe us a FR after you bonked her the last time and maybe twice

Yes do agree...She is more slimer & sexy nowadays...Do pm bro Qoomilk if u guys wanted Xiao Xia contact :D

nnkc that OSF guni say me act blur...Himself also act blur not writing Xiao Xia FR???? :mad:

Mafan
28-10-2007, 04:22 AM
Yes do agree...She is more slimer & sexy nowadays...Do pm bro Qoomilk if u guys wanted Xiao Xia contact :D

nnkc that OSF guni say me act blur...Himself also act blur not writing Xiao Xia FR???? :mad:

Sure look slimmer saw her 2 days back, in front of the new hotel near tain an men with a guy. was driving pass so no time to say hi.

onion_rings
28-10-2007, 09:05 AM
Sure look slimmer saw her 2 days back, in front of the new hotel near tain an men with a guy. was driving pass so no time to say hi.

Near TAM??? She might be working there la...Wow suddenly realise i miss her so much :D

Mafan
29-10-2007, 02:57 AM
Near TAM??? She might be working there la...Wow suddenly realise i miss her so much :D

sure bo, u got so many to think u miss her mah hehe

onion_rings
29-10-2007, 03:11 AM
sure bo, u got so many to think u miss her mah hehe

She can be one of the many i miss mah ;) Damn seem like gg to rain soon. Now pm bro Qoomilk also must wait till later den can get Xiao Xia contact. Haizz :D

QooMilk
29-10-2007, 09:51 AM
I will not be available the whole of next 2 weeks. This time she lost weight and she look slimmer and more sexy.

Yes do agree...She is more slimer & sexy nowadays...Do pm bro Qoomilk if u guys wanted Xiao Xia contact

Nnkc two OSF add salt and pepper...WIN LIAO LOR.... :mad:

No wonder today I log in saw so many PM tot wat happen......gd very gd....shoot me to holland.... :D

keane16
30-10-2007, 04:01 PM
firstly, big thx to bro walabis for sharing her contact.

managed to meet her up this morning.

while i was waiting for her at the room, i look down the window n saw this gorgeos lookin spec wearing milf wif big boobs walkin towards this hotel ... n i telling myself, i will sure having a fun time wif her ... :P

quite sop for bathing. so below are my fr:

looks: 6.5/10
body: 6/10 (plump type but still acceptable)
skin: 7.5/10 (very fair)
boobs: 8/10 (original boobs with pinky nipple, feel syiok to hold onto them)
bbbj: 8.5/10 (so good tht i cim ... 1st time lei, normally i dun enjoy bj but she
is good)
catbath/fj: NA, beri sad, oredi unloaded liao :(
service: 6.5/10 (she quite kan chong to go back, she said she want to sleep)
attitude: 8.5/10 (very accomodating and quite friendly)
frenching: 7/10
painting/fingering: 7/10 (she got syiok quite easily, keep refusing me from
touching her g-spot ... )
RTF: mayb, coz wanna finish up the undone business ... hehe

Damage: $50bucks + room $13

p/s: for those bro interested, pls try to book her for evening or nite session as she wake up quite late, so she might be quite kan chong during the session

cheers

BigBoy123
11-11-2007, 06:20 PM
Got this contact long ago frm bro walabis. Just try her yesterday.

Looks: 5.5/10 (not my cup of tea)
Body: 6/10 (abit plump type)
Boobs: 7/10 (big)
BBBJ: 7/10 (normal)
Catbathe: 5/10
FJ: 7/10 (accomadating)
GFE: 6/10 (not my type)
Frenching: na
RTF: not really. but $50 what do you expect.

keane16
16-12-2007, 09:30 AM
firstly, big thx to bro walabis for sharing her contact. ...

so below are my fr:

looks: 6.5/10
body: 6/10 (plump type but still acceptable)
skin: 7.5/10 (very fair)
boobs: 8/10 (original boobs with pinky nipple, feel syiok to hold onto them)
bbbj: 8.5/10 (so good tht i cim ... 1st time lei, normally i dun enjoy bj but she
is good)
catbath/fj: NA, beri sad, oredi unloaded liao :(
service: 6.5/10 (she quite kan chong to go back, she said she want to sleep)
attitude: 8.5/10 (very accomodating and quite friendly)
frenching: 7/10
painting/fingering: 7/10 (she got syiok quite easily, keep refusing me from
touching her g-spot ... )
RTF: mayb, coz wanna finish up the undone business ... hehe

Damage: $50bucks + room $13

yest nite i rtf her to finish up the undone business ... hehe
fingering: 6/10
fj: 6/10
damage: 50 + rm 10 + rubber 1

style.whist
16-12-2007, 11:18 AM
hey bros did any of you happen to snap a picture of her ? please post if you did, thanks!

adamll
19-02-2008, 02:21 AM
hi brother don't mind if u can pass me her contact number, thank u, :D
[email protected]

Mafan
19-02-2008, 05:43 AM
Call her, but the phone is off think she off-shore laio.

MichaelWinn
01-05-2008, 11:59 PM
Call her, but the phone is off think she off-shore laio.
i think i saw her at lor 18 today, but i had just bonked the other busty ah rong ,so was quite tired,had to go home and rest,will try her once i got vitamin M

congky
02-05-2008, 12:31 AM
i wanna ask somthing bro...
is it 50/1/1 for her...???
have photos...???
thanks before... ^ ^

MichaelWinn
04-05-2008, 02:41 AM
i think i saw her at lor 18 today, but i had just bonked the other busty ah rong ,so was quite tired,had to go home and rest,will try her once i got vitamin M
a late FR on the specky big boob fl at lor 18
thanks to bro walabis for the contact
met her up for a short session at lor 18
name:xiao xia
bj: 8/10
fj: 8/10
boobs: should be 36D quite big
damage:$50 plus room plus condom
interested bros,pls contact threadstarter for contact

xlovebigboobx
06-05-2008, 03:42 AM
meet at at L2X,see looks like some teacher but the neh neh(wee u wee wan to burst out)
nothing much to talk about,test it to believe it.

looks: 5/10
skin: 7/10
boobs: 8/10 (big enough for me,love it this big)
bbbj: 8.5/10 (gd sia her bbbj,i near wan to cim liao but stop her)
fj:7/10 (not bad but i cannot tahan,2 position my small head explode liao:()
service: 8/10
attitude: 8/10 (quite friendly)
frenching: 6/10
painting:0/10(i bth her bbbj so go fast for fj liao)
fingering: 5/10 (move around the outer wall but she wet liao)
sound system: 4/10(think she fake the moans zzzz)
RTF: maybe if i cant find ah rong or bigger boobies ger than her

a big thanks to bro walabis for the contact

(.)(.) lover
06-05-2008, 02:44 PM
Live from Oxley hotel....

I am wrinting the FR after Xiao Xia went back.

True Look like teacher

Cut n paste from previous tread but using my own feeling

looks: 5.5/10
skin: 7/10
boobs: 7/10 c+(I prefer it bigger,,, greedy man)
bbbj: 8.5/10 (One of the best)
fj:7/10
service: 8/10
attitude: 7.5/10
frenching: 6/10
Sound system: 5/10(Athough fake, but 5 for the effort)
RTF: No still hunting for F cup

Bath and back to work liao
a big thanks to bro walabis for the contact

walabis
07-05-2008, 09:02 AM
This thread still alive after so many months..wonder she still remember me ..:D

asiaguy
08-05-2008, 08:51 AM
Wanted to go and try bro lightning 's Chen Chen but cannot get through. So called this this big busty Xiao Xia and she said she was available.

Look:6/10 MILF looking and a bit of mix blood
Body: meaty and got nice ass
Boobs: 36C or D very nice shape
Foreplay:8/10 she knew her role well
Frenching 7/10 she allowed
GFE:7/10 ok lah
BBBJ:8/10 hardworking and good suckion.
FJ: 8/10 very oblige in all positions
Attitude: 8/10 friendly
Damage: I paid her $70 inclusive tips for the excellent attitude and service.

Thks Bro walabis again for her contact.

TitsWarlord
08-05-2008, 11:24 PM
Thanks Bro Walabis for the contact.

Finally get to meet up with Xiao Xia today at noon time.. I arrived early.. So went to check in hotel first.. While waiting for her.. Began to imagine how she will look like after multiple good comments about her..

Ding Dong.. I went to answer the door.. Wow!! Standing in front of me was a spectacled OL nicely dressed up and revealing her assets very well.. I love this kinda lady the most.. Looks like a Lau Chio or rich Tai Tai type.. Somemore look like one of my colleague My didi straight away got reaction le..

She asked me if I have taken my shower.. I replied yes.. Then both of us began to strip at the same time.. I even helped her to remove her black bra which she gave me a sweet smile.. The rest was SOP.. I didn’t opted for FJ as I am only interested to tits fuck her.. So here is the short report of her..

Looks: Look like 30+ but she told me she 28 which I don’t believe. (But I like her look, Very decent Tai Tai looking)

Boobs: 36D.(Good size for boobs lovers definitely!!)

Figure: Looks slim especially when dressed up. A bit of tummy but looks damn sexy still.

French: 6/10. Not too bad.. Got GF feeling

Foreplay: 9/10. Slow and accommodating.. Not rushing at all.

BJ: Didn’t try

TJ: 10/10. Perfect size for Tits Fuck!! Never regret.. Really enjoyed myself

FJ: Didn’t try

Service: 9/10. Very hardworking and willing to please.

RTF: Definitely as she is the type of woman for me.

Damage: 50 + 20(Hotel)

walabis
09-05-2008, 09:11 AM
Look like this time her return more furious :D

MichaelWinn
09-05-2008, 04:24 PM
Look like this time her return more furious :D

her business will be quite good this time around thanks to the forum bros here:D

vanz_71
09-05-2008, 04:33 PM
my dear fellow bros....dun mind can pass me the contact...im into boobs....im sincere in dis...hope this can be my 1st fr here...i have to start sumwhere...so pls...i really appreciate it...

Andrewww
10-05-2008, 09:40 AM
Hi folks, yeah bonked this x-xia gem yest noon at her prefered Oxley joint. Very frenly gal indeed. She likes to hang around this Oxley during noon time playing cards with her frens haha! After shower SOP licking starts, she works hard on nipple area. Asking "u like lick or suck" nipple area haha, I say both can. Then she proceeded down south, bj with cap then lick around asses area - shioks! Action starts with gal top top then we do sitting down face each other, shioks. Then missionary - doggy, best part is u can grab both boobs while my both elbows on the bed (try this). Finally exploded!

Wash up slowly drink water then leave. Good gem indeed. Oh she do ask for 50 w/o room.
Face - Teacher looks indeed / rick taitai haha
Service - Good
Boobs - Power
Sound system - Not bad / Nice long hair also
BJ - Good
Frenly-ness - Very Good
RTF - next week

P.S - she on 2 months stay - grab while u can!

dethknight
10-05-2008, 10:04 AM
Hi titswarlord. Just wanna check. She operate in noon time? I check with her she say start work at 8pm. :confused: Anyone can enlighten me? Tried her once and dying to try again but night time cant go out. :(

style.whist
10-05-2008, 11:08 AM
Tried her yesterday!

Look:6/10 MILF looking and a bit of mix blood
Body: meaty and got nice ass
Boobs: 36C or D very nice shape
Foreplay:8/10 she knew her role well
Frenching 7/10 she allowed
GFE:7/10 ok lah
BBBJ:8/10 hardworking and good suckion.
FJ: 8/10 very oblige in all positions
Attitude: 8/10 friendly
Damage: I paid her $70 inclusive tips for the excellent attitude and service.

style.whist
10-05-2008, 12:23 PM
Tried her yesterday!

From : Sichuan PRC (divorcee with a 7-year old daughter back home)
Look: 6/10 specky MILF (she said she has a bit of mixed european blood)
Body: 7/10 (big minus point for tummy fats)
Boobs: D-cups definitely, very superb titties!
Frenching : 7/10
Tit-Fuck : 9/10 (almost came)
BBBJ: 9/10 almost 20 mins very hardworking and in a few positions (on bed, down on her knees, 69 etc)
Painting : 7/10 (little response from her)
FJ: 8/10 (missionary, sideways, doggie standing, doggie, cowgirl)
Others : while we were waiting for a room we sat on the sofa and whilst chatting on non-sexual stuff (her background etc) she kept on fondling my cock through my shorts!
GFE: 7/10
Damage: 60+10

Other useful info for bros : she operates very early from 8 plus and she stops at exactly 3 am. that is when her boyfriend (some taiwanese guy according to her) wakes up and will start calling her non-stop and she gets very panicky and when she finally answers the phone it's like she is really worried about offending him (keeps on saying sorry and saying 'lao gong') so bros try to get her early. she can be easily found along the shell station walkway ...

style.whist
10-05-2008, 12:32 PM
bros - please ignore post #148 I copied template from above and forgot to change and hit submit.

my FR is post #149

adamll
10-05-2008, 01:17 PM
Hi brother i love big boobs also, can have her contact numbers, thanks,:D:D

cuppage
10-05-2008, 01:30 PM
Anyone care to share contacts? Will definitely try by today and fr as promised ;)

liver_pool8
10-05-2008, 09:38 PM
Tks TS for the contact.

Called her & her voice quite nice leh. Meet her at Dia.... hotel.

Wait for her outside hotel. Few mins later comes a long hair with specs walking towards me.

Wow.. from far can see that her two neh neh is big. Ask her is it $50 & she replied "yes". If looking from the side, can see that her neh neh is popping out.
buay tahan liao.

Went in & inside the rm. I purposely told her that I want 2 bath alone. hehe
she say I am her 1st customer to bath alone. I juz smiled.

While bathing, I open the door & peep her, oh.. she was removing her clothes. her big neh neh is nice. I erected & stroke my didi 4 a while. haha

After I bath, she bath. I then lie on the bed waiting 4 her. When she come out, she remove her towel & climb onto the bed.

Massage my iron didi & begin to lick my chest. my hands begin to touch her full body & massage her neh neh.

Then bbbj me. Wah lau, she sucks & lick my tomorow. I then press her head
up down up down. Song siah.. still got sound effect somemore..

Suction is hard & gd but I can control. Suck my balls & ask me whether is it painful. I say no. Also asked me whether my balles like to be suck or lick?
I say both ways also can. She then suck hard & lick at the same time. Wooh...

Then my turn to service her liao. Suck & lick her big neh neh, pull her hand towards my balls & she touch & shake gently.

Dig her cb a bit & she give a soft moan.

I canot wait liao, so begin to insert my dick inside he cb & she closed her eyes. Grab her body (in missionery) & she begin to suck my neck while I shake slowly.

After 20 mins I load my white milk & she grab me tightly. song song gao jurong loh.

Name: Bros should noe lah
Looks: 6.5/10 guai guai look
Body: 6.5/10 little tummy but overall is ok.
Boobs: U all should noe lah.. 9/10
Service: 9/10 Bombastic & fantastic:D
BBBJ: 9/10 very power
Frenching: nv try
Overall: 9/10 Good find!! (Highly recommended)
RTF: I only try once is enough. bcos want to try others mah

cuppage
11-05-2008, 11:50 PM
Thanks to ts for contacts :)

Tried her this evening! At first glance, definitely her boobs stands out and it really captivates you with the deep cleavage yum yum.. what a sight.. Met her up at o***y hotel according to what other bros have done but according to her other hotels are fine. Real chatty and wow she's quite loud too lol. Anyway bad news is that her "auntie" is here (i knew this before we met up) and i settled for a bj and hj. So here's the brief FR!

Looks: 7/10. She's quite pretty for a milf and seriously looks like a teacher with her glasses on :D
Body: 7/10 Yep quite a bit of tummy fats but the boobs more than made up for it. Fair smooth skin all round didnt see any scars.
BJ: 9/10! I loved it when she went slow and engulfed the entire shaft.. her fingers will stimulate you too while she's doing it.
HJ: 8/10. this is for the second shot. Quick in about 5-10min. boy she really knows the right way to do it.
Catbath: 9/10. She does it fast with the tongue. Very very stimulating..
Attitude: 9/10. She acts just like your close friend and engages easily in conversations. Though she tends to get a bit loud which i was quite amused haha.
Damage: 60/2/1 hour
RTF: Yea definitely. But when her "auntie" is over in about 4-5 days!

ThunderToad
12-05-2008, 01:30 AM
Like the FR on this gem.
I would like to try and contribute to FR this week. Pse PM contacts.
Thank you much much,:D

yoshii
12-05-2008, 10:13 AM
Damage: 60/2/1 hour

That's quite a good deal bro, super budget!

gip123
17-05-2008, 10:23 AM
She got a lot of positive remark. Wondering is she still in town? :)

simone
21-05-2008, 03:16 AM
0208hrs - just tried this 50 milf + big boobies...

looks : 4.5 ( a bit auntie)
body : 7 (D boobs ...just a bit sagging)
attitute : 7 service orientated
service : 6 (always asking whether speed is ok...how i like it)
RTF : maybeee...
damage 50 + 10rm (condom free)

p/s : have seen her around for quite a while... she ever offered FJ at 40 but was busy then

cheers:)

yoshii
16-06-2008, 01:23 AM
Anyone tried her recently? Any change in service? Think I shall finally be able to try this milf this week since my OC is on holiday. :D

Luffy18
16-06-2008, 09:17 PM
recently just rtf her she is still solid as before.. :)

liveforever
17-06-2008, 07:09 PM
Nice to hear that people rtf. Can i have the contact too.

sam_sam
17-06-2008, 10:06 PM
Bro, specky nun of ER MEI SHAN? sound great , care to share? thanks

PaleFace
21-06-2008, 07:31 PM
Bro Walabis, thank you for Xiao Xia's contact given to me on 8 May 08. Tried to engage two times but unsuccessful. Thought she might have gone back but called this his afternoon and bingo. She said OK. Told her introduced by Xiao Ma Ger.

My summary is as follows:

look : 7/10 she doesn't have that typical PRC look. She looks mixed with sharp features.
complexion : fair and smooth
body : slim
boobs : big. My guess is D but feel something hard inside
catbath : 6/10
frenching : a bit
bj : 8.5/10 very good. I got 10 minutes good bj
fj : 7/10
attitude : 8/10 friendly & accommodating
damage : $50 without room & CD

am55
22-06-2008, 10:36 PM
hi bros,

Thanks to senior bro walabis for xiao xia ctc.

Brief FR on her

Boobs: 8/10 u know why
BBBJ: 7/10 good suction a liitle ball massage
FJ: 7.5/10 fake moaning
Service : 6/10 like MacD fast food bonk abit "loso"
RTF: once shld be enuff
For bros who like to suckee suckee on breasts

haoren28
29-06-2008, 09:21 AM
hey bro walabis... can share the contact of xiao xia???? thanks!!!!

chong_kng
27-09-2008, 05:19 PM
Thanks to bro Walabis for the contacts. sorry for the late FR.

Actually bro walabis has given me the number quite long ago, but not have the opportunity to try as soon as possible. Hope Bro Walabis can forgive me.
She just return to singapore not long ago and i have tried her on Thursday 25-09-2008 about 9pm plus. Wonder bro has contact her or has she contact you since she is already back?

As usual , she is one of the best i have ever tried and is a good recomendation by bro walabis.

I 'm not very good at writing so here is the short FR.

Look : 7 ( look will grow on you during bonking time)
body : 7, smooth skin, abit of fat near stomach
boobs: 7.5 ,C+ cup , saggy slightly, but nice to hold
bbbj: 7.5, quite good, deep throat , no rush (make me wanted to cum fast)
fj : 7.5 ,lots of moaning n daamn wet pussy... Her BBBj make u shiok...

Very service-oriented woman

PS. bro , i have Pm you contact for xiao ru. hope i have a chance to try her tks very much...

My contact number is 98235474.
:)

walabis
27-09-2008, 11:18 PM
Thanks to bro Walabis for the contacts. sorry for the late FR.PS. bro , i have Pm you contact for xiao ru. hope i have a chance to try her tks very much...
:)
I have not contact her since then and you still manage to bonk her :eek:
If you want xiao Ru ctc, pls pm me and dun leave your ctc openly in future.
Anyway I will sent you xiao ru ctc.

spidersim_78
06-10-2008, 02:26 AM
can i have this milf num

walabis
08-10-2008, 06:23 AM
can i have this milf num
had pm you her contact

defoelebron
08-10-2008, 09:44 AM
not sure the same girl but picky up a SPECKY MLF also from Sichuan near the petrol station betw L20 and L22.

Boobs damn big but i suspect enhanced as can feel some hard silicone.

Any bros who try her can confirm.

walabis
08-10-2008, 10:10 AM
not sure the same girl but picky up a SPECKY MLF also from Sichuan near the petrol station betw L20 and L22.

Boobs damn big but i suspect enhanced as can feel some hard silicone.

Any bros who try her can confirm.

Look at my 1st post.Yes she's the one and you can spot her there.

alex18122003
08-10-2008, 10:14 AM
Look at my 1st post.Yes she's the one and you can spot her there.

Bro, so many FL to take care hah :D

walabis
08-10-2008, 10:20 AM
Bro, so many FL to take care hah :D
no need to take care la but dun why this thread was alive again after mia for a while :D

-PX2-
08-10-2008, 10:42 AM
is she still around ??

gip123
15-11-2008, 08:30 AM
think she stii around... :p

haaaah
15-11-2008, 10:20 AM
tempted to try her... :cool:

haaaah

Redoxan
15-11-2008, 10:07 PM
Announcement !!!

TCSS Samster Gathering is here again on 18th NOV 2008, Tuesday.

Place : 8+8 kopitiam , Lor 8, Facing Guillimard Rd

Time : 6pm till late.

walabis
15-11-2008, 11:29 PM
Announcement !!!
TCSS Samster Gathering is here again on 18th NOV 2008, Tuesday.
Place : 8+8 kopitiam , Lor 8, Facing Guillimard Rd
Time : 6pm till late.

wah piang! why u make this thread alive again ?? :( I dun know is she still around or not :confused:

onion_rings
16-11-2008, 08:51 AM
wah piang! why u make this thread alive again ?? :( I dun know is she still around or not :confused:

Yah u want to zap him? :D

Dancing
16-11-2008, 12:03 PM
Yah u want to zap him? :D

Later kana poison how??

phenom
21-11-2008, 02:08 AM
Oh yes, she is. She's been here for almost 2 years now for her current tour of duty. I still go to her regularly but she seem to be very busy recently. My next appointment with her will be early next month.

I think i know her under a different name. She changes name quite often. Number almost always the same.

Ends with 901? Think there's a thread on her already long time ago. Her BBBJ is quite good, boobs seem like there's something in there but still soft on the whole.

Yeah, quite good attitude she is...
I used to know her as Xiao Wen (and I am still calling her by this name) when I first chanced upon her four and a half years ago in May 2004.
These are my early FRs on Xiao Wen/Xiao Xia:
May 2004 - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/20830-my-mm-frs-2.html#post551379
December 2004 - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/20830-my-mm-frs-2.html#post969317
And some ramblings about her at the start or her present tour of duty:
March 2007 - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/67308-return-my-suckatary-xiao-wen.html#post1897726

scorelan
08-12-2008, 09:31 AM
Times are bad, went down to GL last night hoping for a budget bonk. Walking along lorong 20 and saw this specky MILF again. Think she was here for quite long time. Saw her big boobs and again I cant stand it anymore. Jio her to nearby H81. Her service and attitude is as good as before. During this recession time, we not only hope to get cheap bonks, good attitude from the WL would also be a plus point. We pay $$$ to get happy and not anger. The important thing is the price is still the same $50 (exclude) I tipped her $10 due to her good service and attitude.

DrMuller
20-03-2009, 02:47 AM
hi bro TS, can PM me ctc pls?:D
thanks

6tpshat9
07-12-2009, 10:57 PM
hi there, anyone knows if xiao xia is still ard n available? remembers her sweet voice... any kind souls can pass me her contact? thanks in advance..

aatan
10-12-2009, 04:38 AM
bro can pass me the ctc for tis big boobs milf.thanks

H0T3L81
03-01-2010, 10:48 PM
wow! now no wonder traffic jam in gl

ch3ongst3r
07-01-2010, 06:18 PM
bro onion rings can share her contact?

ray_wei
07-01-2010, 08:28 PM
bro, can pm her contact, thks...

onion_rings
07-01-2010, 10:01 PM
Paiseh dbl posting :D

onion_rings
07-01-2010, 10:03 PM
bro onion rings can share her contact?

bro, can pm her contact, thks...

Guys pls respect the protocol in SBF :eek: instead pm the TS for her ctc... :p

Dancing
08-01-2010, 03:50 AM
Guys pls respect the protocol in SBF :eek: instead pm the TS for her ctc... :p

Wah lao, 古董 thread also tio dig out....

onion_rings
08-01-2010, 09:14 AM
Wah lao, 古董 thread also tio dig out....

walao simi? buay song den go zap those newbies who dug out this thread lor :eek: U still got more den 30hrs to do it... :D