PDA

View Full Version : Angel, oh Angel... Local Uni chinese gal

true_enjoyment
14-05-2007, 06:28 PM
This is just a simple thread for my new local chinese Uni gal, Angel. I'm now very busy so no time to give a detail feedback especially the FR. I'll leave it to other brothers who had already tried her to post a FR for her. I'll post it in future when i get the chance to.

Angel
Height: 164cm
Weight: 49kg
Look: 6/10
BJ: 3.5/10 (She was really quite clueless on bj but improved after my guidance. Hee.)
FJ: 7.5/10 Good sound effects and respond. Very easily wet.
Vital Stat: 34B-26-34
Damage: $250 for 90 mins, 2 shots max. exclude hotel. Cap is provided.

She's a very shy gal and quite inexperience but she's very submissive, gives you very good gf feel. Bro cuteboy, please do the necessary follow up. Thanks. Haha!

cuteboy12345208
14-05-2007, 06:49 PM

She's a very shy gal and quite inexperience but she's very submissive, gives you very good gf feel. Bro cuteboy, please do the necessary follow up. Thanks. Haha!

Yes. Thanks to bro True Enjoyment for the arrangement, I did meet up with Angel. :p Agreed that Angel is really nice gal and submissive. Still fresh and inexperienced. hehe. Understand that she is currently studying in local Uni. So we got plenty to chat and talk abot. hehe My brief FR on her

Namr: Angel
Race: Local Chinese
Looks: 6.3/10
Body: 6.5. Tall and slim with no tatoos
Boobs: B cup
Frenching: 7 This mus give high man. Non stop kissing and frenching all the way. Think got french for at least 5 min at one time. Then pause and french again.
BJ: 6/10 To me her bj is ok le.
Fingering: Yes
FJ: 6.8/10 Consider tight. Good sound effects and response also.
Damage: $250 for 90 mins 2 shots exclude room
GFE: 6.7 she will lie and talk to you after the session. Not like some others will go bathe straightaway

RTF: Yes

14-05-2007, 07:54 PM
bro enjoyment check your mailbox :) very interested in this girl of yours

=WK=
14-05-2007, 08:04 PM
thanks to bro true_enjoyment for the arrangements... i met Angel recently and actually i did not find her very submissive compared to some other girls... here is my ratings for the session plus some comments for all bros to reference. this is standard for all my FRs, i will not go into the details of the session since i prefer to be informative rather than juicy... thanks for your understanding ;)

Looks > 6.5/10 (average face with pleasant smile... looks abit mixed with mesmerizing eyes, not the typical chinese look... long hair, light make-up and medium to fair complexion. the only drawback for her face is a less than perfect skin, but her body is really smooth... she was casually dressed, wearing a mini skirt, sleeveless top and jacket, with heels. underneath was a lacy red lingerie set, one of my favourite colors... lucky me! i actually asked her to keep it on during foreplay... haha)

Body > 7.5/10 (my type, tall and slim. no tattoos or body piercings... firm B-cup boobs with light brown areola and pink nipples. yes, pink! recommended for bros with fetish for pinky body parts.... she is waxed down there, very smooth... nice pussy with no unpleasant smell)

Frenching > 6.5/10 (she really likes to french but her technique needs improvement... overall not bad, it felt natural and sensual with lots of tongue action and soft moaning from her)

BBBJ > 6/10 (she was hardworking but terribly inexperienced... suction was soft but ok for me... anyway, she is trying to learn and eager to please. just give her guidance on what to do and she will try it... she commented that doing BJ is nice, just like sucking ice-cream, haha... a very playful girl... ahhh yes, her eyes can give those CFM look too)

Painting and Fingering > yes, allowed and appreciated... she is very sensitive and can cum a few times if you know what to do

FJ > 7/10 (accommodating and responsive but the beginning was tough for my little bro... she was either too excited from the foreplay or nervous, because once the FJ started she kept having spasms and the pussy muscle contractions was damn strong. can feel my little bro getting squeezed... i had to slow down and get her to relax, this continued for around 10min. stress! feel like bonking a virgin... once she relaxed, it was much better but still tight... when i was finally pumping her in high gear, she would close her eyes and smile in between her moaning... she likes to talk too, words like yes! yes!... nice... oh god, oh... this is what i call responsive, haha... she can be very horny and wet once you get her going. we tried many positions but she could not do cowgirl, need more training i guess)

GF feel > 7/10 (she was nervous at the beginning but not shy as the action was fast and passionate... she is really responsive and it adds to the GF feel)

Attitude > 7.5/10 (very easygoing and friendly... plus she is accommodating and eager to please. her playful character and no-rush attitude made it a pleasurable bonk, overshadowing her lack of experience)

Damage > $250 90mins 2shots max (room and cd my own)

RTF > maybe, if my bank account allows it... overall it was a nice session with a playful girl... she is definitely inexperienced but damn horny and has a positive attitude... not easy to find pink nipples too! haha...

anyway, please remember the saying: one man's meat is another man's poison... the above is my personal opinion only so kindly proceed with an open mind

please contact bro true_enjoyment for arrangements... sorry for this lousy FR. hope it has helped you in some way... cheers! :cool:

Virginhell
14-05-2007, 09:52 PM
No Lauren nevermind, I settle for an Angel....

Bro, set aside for me a slot on Thursday night...thanks.

akaza24
15-05-2007, 02:45 AM
Seems like another good local gem to try, already had a few targets on mi list liao. Wahh, how sia. Lol, maybe I shouldnt hv make a comeback from mi semi-retirement. Now back to chiongster life again :D

punt
15-05-2007, 11:15 AM
Hi Bro, can u contact me at [email protected], would like to try angel

licketylick
16-05-2007, 02:40 PM
oh i must say angel in this case is not just a metaphor ! she's certainly an angel, both in bed and off it. 1stly, i got 2 thnk bro te for slotting me in an early appointment with her this morning. i'll not go in2 details of our heavenly session, but i'll just say she's got the near perfect model's body together with the height i personally would kill 4 ! pls note that i m pretty particular with this aspect and if i feel it not 2 b true, then i won't recommend 2 the bros here. she's intelligent, extremely articulate and we clicked soooooo.... well. mayb i m a little biased since i gelled so well with her. but if bros don't believe me, they can try her out themselves and pls up my points if u feel i m right. caveat - the old adage of "1 man's meat is another's poison..." applies here... the gd thing's that she's on uni hols. and she'll b free 4 the next 3 months till august !

Name: Angel
Looks: 7.5 (not model gorgeous face, but i like her look, she's syt and pretty to me, but at same time looks elegant and sophisticated, with her light make up she looks a bit mixed)
Body: 8 (model slim and tall but not anorexic skinny - just my type)
Boobs: 7.5 (B cup, not big 4 true tit lovers, but big enough 4 me, in fact, to me, her boob size's perfect 4 her frame. oh yeah, just 2 attest 2 other bros' frs - luvly pink nips !!)
Frenching: 9 (once we started the ball rolling, there's no stopping her and i must say this babe really know how 2 french, she enjoyed it 2 !)
BBBJ: 7.5 (i don't know why some bros here think she's not 2 gd in this department, but she's certainly ok 4 me, in fact, after abt 10 mins i had 2 stop her or cim :eek: ! mayb some bros here hv trained her well... :D )
Fingering and painting : yes ! (absolutely no smell below and she's got the type of cute, smallish , jap av type pussies that i luv ! perfectly shaved/hairless and WET ! - i painted her 4 a gd 10-15 mins till she came a couple of times - she's very sensitive down there...)
FJ: 8 (she's tight. mayb i clicked well with her, she kept telling me not 2 cum 2 fast as she's "feeling really high" and enjoying it... didn't feel like i was f**king her the whole session, it was certainly more like making luv 2 my gf...)
Damage: $250 for 90 mins 2 shots exclude room, include cd (imho - well worth the price !)
GFE: 10 (we just clicked so well, enuff said...)
RTF: definitely ! in fact, i can't wait. missing her right now as i type...

cuteboy12345208
16-05-2007, 06:01 PM
I post this FR on behalf of Bro Newby010 as not convenient for him to post. He met up with Angel today

The FR is copy and paste from wat he sent me. No editing at all. maybe for spelling mistakes. hehe

i went there to check in, and sms-ed TE the room number...
reply - in 10mins
ok, so i bathe first, rest... then heard the sound of heels heading my way
ding dong... opened the door, and greeted a GND looking girl... ratings for looks: 6.2-6.3
but pleasant looking, looks fair tall and slim...
immediately pass my criteria
attitude and friendliness: 7.5/10
sat down on bed and TCSS
after some time, she went to take bath
came out in red bra and matching panty
nice, and slim, and fair
quite leggy, flat tummy... A+ cups, 163cm, maybe 48kg, 20yo
rested beside me for more TCSS
after a while, leaned over to me and started frenching... not bad.. done sensually... and remembered FRs saying she loves to french
so spend the next few minutes play frenching plus TCSS
and occasionally slip a finger or two into her bra to tune the radio
she reciprocated by slipping under the covers and played with my gear stick
commented, nice hor, to play with dick, both hard and soft at the same time, wah those words sent an extra gush of blood to the gear stick
so more frenching...
all the while, still TCSS and light flirting / teasing
then lie her down and teased her by gently flicking tongue on her nice small nips....
stereo started to warm up
spent some time on those cutesy nips, simply suckilicious...
so, spent some time shuttling between nips and more frenching...
so, frenching: 7.5/10
then she turned me over and went straight for the dick... this girl really loves the dick...
started BBBJ.. not bad suction but no deepthroat... BBBJ:6.75
then occasionally licked the shaft and balls...
then i asked her to come up for frenching and to catbath
not bad, as she's got good strong tongue work
not bad at all... catbath: 7
then my turn for secret weapon liao... turned her over... and attacked those light coloured cute nips again..
and gradually ventured down south
stereo instantly louder, to signify i'm getting closer and closer to her weak spot
but before that, did a bit 69 1st, focussing on nips... nice... i licked and sucked both nips while 1 hand cheekily flicked her clit... moans got louder again
so, i ventured down to the tummy and playfully, gave a few licks on the clit, wah... stereo shot up
then mai tu liao, turned to face her pussy.. and teasingly licked the area around the pussy, the thighs, etc... can hear her panting faster and faster
teased her until she's high high unaware, then full tongue assault on her clit... wah, moaned damn loud...
with in between oh gosh... oh god, oh... and can even smile while moaning!
in between flicks, i teased her and asked if she likes it - a resounding YES... want me to stop - NO! cant take it anymore....
so continued full assault and enjoyed her reaction.. and moans of approval
ya... so i went in and gave her the full mouth assault, and that drove her wild...
then teased her opening with my finger and slowly inserted... ahhh, drew another shrieky moan from her... tight, v tight inside... so continued to give her the double assault.. finger and clit frenching...
went wild...
gripping the bedsheets
body spasms and hips gyrating....
until she slowed down, then i stopped, looked up at her shacked out look
pussy rating:8 coz tight, and no smell, and fresh looking with nice colour and healthy looking lips...
lie down beside her, and she came over to cuddle.. said, need to rest for a while... no problem....
was it good? i asked... damn good!
dont know if she came, but looks like got...
so after a few mins, she recovered and went for my dick again... anotehr round of strong suction...
so i asked her to lie down again, capped and remembered cuteboy telling me how tight she is, might be difficult to insert
but from the painting and fingering just now, oredi drew out a lot of juice from her liao.. hopefully can do the job...
so, i ran the dick head up and down her pussy... she likes the tease... finally pushed in... ahhh.. slid in slowly but surely
pushed all the way in, and see her face in ecstacy
so started slowly... varying depths and strokes... asked her, we go slow 1st ok? reply was ok, as long as dont cum too fast!..
fine with me!
soft moans echoed round the room
mine and hers...
coz slow sensual pumps ma...
every now and then, give 1 hard pump which never fails to draw a louder moan...
told her, wow, you're v tight...
so, increased tempo and started pumping in deep long strokes... wah, her stereo picked back up again, and got so loud i scared the cleaners outside might hear..
but shiok, her genuine loud moans turned me on so, so i cont to pump her...
so, i alternated between slow pumps and fast deep pumps.. to control my cumming...
she obviously on cloud nine.. eyes shut.. or have this dazed look on her face... but when our eyes meet, she'd smile and ask me not to stop,
throughtout the pumping, her stereo was at max level all the way
occasionally, i leaned down to french her while cont pumping
but she couldnt really french properly liao, coz i maintaining my tempo, she kept moaning...
then she pulled me over to lick and sucked my nips.. my fav when girls do that...
wah, got me wilder, so i pumped harder
after a while on the missionary....
i said to her, give u a treat... i bend down to lick and suck her nips and pumped hard at the same time... wah.. she kept saying good! good!
then i lean back and cont thrusting her while using thumb to flick her clit... good! good! goodddddddddd!
use her hand to grip mine, hand in hand...
then pushed her legs all the way back to give her some good super deep pumping....
before that i asked for permission la.. i said, u like it deep? she said yes.. ok, here goes....
wah. even louder, shouting in my ears
so i asked her which other position u like, she said... after some thought, doggie? ok!
she took the initiative instead, to pump me!
so, she was ramming backwards onto my dick
had to stop her to say, hey i wanna do it.. so gave her good round of pumping...
complimented her on her nice round ass.. perfect for doggie.. she giggled and said got other people say before...
so i went in deeper and made her scream somemore
then felt wanna cum liao.. so turn her back for final lap
final lap, while building my power.. she cont to lick my nips to turn me on more... wow shiok...
use soft and fast pumps with her, then stop for her to lick... like F1, got pit stop one..
until i cannot take it, enough for 1 last charge, i told her, i cum ok? she said ok.. so pushed her back and bang till no tomoro.. can only hear her screaming and gripping me tightly.. until i exploded, pump till soft...
FJ:8
dropped dead exhausted beside her.... both sweating...
head on shoulder...
gfe: 7.5/10
until abt time then both went to wash up.. after wash up, she still in bra and panty, we TCSS somemore... till slightly past 1.5 hours
conclusion: really tight and wet... and totally enjoy a good fuck type of girl... the longer u fuck, the wetter and nicer it feels
RTF: YES
damage $250

true_enjoyment
17-05-2007, 01:15 AM
Thanks for the FR from various brothers, appreciate it alot!!! Sorry to those who I replied their PM long after, I'm basically very busy during normal days so can't respond fast. I can only check my mails during late night like this and if i'm too tired, i'll have to skip the night and check it the next day. Once again, I apologise for the delay in respond.

true_enjoyment
17-05-2007, 01:24 AM
Dear all, as Angel is having very good respond and many are very satisfied by her service, I have decided to increase her price to $280 instead. The difference will actually goes to her because i think she deserves it. I believe i may be zapped again after this post but i stand firm on making decisions that are only fair to my gals. Nevertheless, from the FRs, brothers out there should be able to tell that she's really worth it and a slight increase of $30 should not detour you from trying a gem! :D Those who were already in the booking will not be affected, same goes to virginhell cos he already had a booking but had to cancel on him as Angel needs to settle personal things tomo noon.

true_enjoyment
17-05-2007, 02:38 AM
There's so many brothers asking for her number! Let me clarify once and for all, she's working under me and so I will NOT give out her number. If you guys are interested in her, leave me your contact number and i'll get back to you to arrange for a booking. Thanks.

Virginhell
17-05-2007, 03:58 AM
Dear all, as Angel is having very good respond and many are very satisfied by her service, I have decided to increase her price to $280 instead. The difference will actually goes to her because i think she deserves it. I believe i may be zapped again after this post but i stand firm on making decisions that are only fair to my gals. Nevertheless, from the FRs, brothers out there should be able to tell that she's really worth it and a slight increase of $30 should not detour you from trying a gem! :D Those who were already in the booking will not be affected, same goes to virginhell cos he already had a booking but had to cancel on him as Angel needs to settle personal things tomo noon.

Thanks for giving me same price....

I like not fated to try your gals....confirm booking tomorrow still can kenna cancel by her...wah lau...first lauren, now my angel. Everytime I read the FR, my dick will start singing national anthem....

By the way bro, all the FR described as though Angel is enjoying herself so much and the bros seem to be servicing her alot....why do we still need to pay her? Can she pay us instead since she likes sex so much?? Just kidding....:D

true_enjoyment
17-05-2007, 05:54 PM
Thanks for giving me same price....

You are most welcome, it's my bad to stood you up in the first place if not you will already had tried her at a lower rate. So it's only right that i maintain the same price for you but please understand that it's only a one time offer ok? RTF of Angel will be normal price le. Heehee! ;)

Gary2000
17-05-2007, 09:42 PM
to bro TE, sorry for the delay in posting my fr on Angel. Having read the frs by licketylick (#11) and by Newby010 (#12), I juz want to say that what were said in the 2 posts are 100% accurate. Angel is that rare combination of sweet innocence, cuteness, playfulness, Gf treatment, vampish behavior when she is enjoying herself, who enjoys frenching and blowing. What more can I say except that she is a true gem and i thank bro TE for the booking.

Virginhell
17-05-2007, 11:40 PM
guan wong yee
Samster (M) Join Date: Feb 2007
My Reputation:Points: 10 / Power: 0

pls pm angel contacts,sory if rong,wil fr,tq

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi sir pls,can giv if starter inbox ful?btw us oni pls

Dear friend/Sir,

Please don't ever try this stunt here....RESPECT the threadstarter.

Hugo168
18-05-2007, 12:00 AM
Dear all, as Angel is having very good respond and many are very satisfied by her service, I have decided to increase her price to $280 instead. The difference will actually goes to her because i think she deserves it. I believe i may be zapped again after this post but i stand firm on making decisions that are only fair to my gals.

Spoken like a true OKT :D, maybe you should also help her increase sales by cutting your commission and letting her take home more so the price will drop. Just a suggestion please don't zap me

onion_rings
18-05-2007, 12:06 AM
Spoken like a true OKT Not like, he's a real okt lar :D Just a suggestion please don't zap meCan't sleep har? Got xinshi sibo? Talk so much jiao wei here zap u :p

spidermel
18-05-2007, 12:37 AM
Spoken like a true OKT maybe you should also help her increase sales by cutting your commission and letting her take home more so the price will drop. Just a suggestion please don't zap me

nnkc u scare still suggest....:mad: :D

Virginhell
18-05-2007, 03:06 AM
as I hate to treat her like a FL. Just like to say that she is very nice gal who does this because of the need to earn money and not really because she like sex after talking to her for rest of 30 mins in my session. (I hate to see her so tired at alreadly 8.30 pm and still have a session at 10 pm to go) Overall, she is like what rest of bros described and in particularly will make you feels like you are her bf instead of customer. So please treat her like your GF and respect her if she is tired and do not wish to go for 2nd shot. You will find chating to her is even better worth it. Hope she earns enough to stop this for good.

Bro, you sound like you have fallen in love with my Angel already....

yohooo
18-05-2007, 11:57 AM
... fallen in love with my Angel already....

:eek: hahah bro VH, more like you're the one! :D

old_yet_horny
18-05-2007, 12:26 PM
There's so many brothers asking for her number! Let me clarify once and for all, she's working under me and so I will NOT give out her number. If you guys are interested in her, leave me your contact number and i'll get back to you to arrange for a booking. Thanks.

Bro TE,

Ur PM is full liao:( . Would like to arrange for a session with Angel.
Please PM me your contact. Thanks;)

andy_lim
18-05-2007, 08:45 PM
hi bro enjoyment, your mailbox is full, could u pm me your hp number ? thks

hansolo712
19-05-2007, 12:32 PM

wah . help arrange for me leh. replied to your sms and then no answer

coldguy
19-05-2007, 03:23 PM
Price so steep. Must think carefully before deciding though she is uni girl. Hey,. TM, does she have matriculation card to prove she is uni gal?

Squall
20-05-2007, 10:05 PM
Angel FR

Saw a few good FRs on Angel. Was tired of foreign Fls, so try local. Couldn’t get Lauren, so give her a try. She was late for 45 min, & I fell aslept. Finally she came. Overall, not impressed.

PA (Photo Accuracy): NA
Vital Stats: 34A-25-34
Height:1.64m
Looks: 5/10 (Face oily, not SYT)
Body: 6.5/10 (Pink tits, shaven pussy, no tattoos, ok shape, not model slim. Sweats easily)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Lots of effort)
HJ: 6/10
FJ: 6.5/10 (Doggy, missionary. Tight)
GFE: 7/10 (Chatty, articulate, great English. The minus pts is about me as she’s not my type)
Damage: 280/90/2 + tips
RTF: No

Thx bro TE anyway. Will probably skip locals for the time being, very hard to find a good looking one, :( . Plus damage is pretty high. Go back to my fb for now if I yearn for locals.

PS: My personal opinion only. One bro's meat is another bro's poison.

true_enjoyment
21-05-2007, 04:27 PM
My personal opinion only. One bro's meat is another bro's poison.

Ya lo, true la... After all many of the brothers think that Angel is better than Jenny but I find that i prefer Jenny. Haha! Anyway If you still keen in Lauren, i'll msg you to inform you when she's available again.

true_enjoyment
23-05-2007, 09:32 PM
Guys, Angel told me that she's thinking of not working soon, she said that she's afraid that too much sex might ruin her body. Haha! That's just a thought but who knows. So anyone who's still interested, please let me know before you miss the chance.

jit singapore
24-05-2007, 12:16 AM
Ya lo, true la... After all many of the brothers think that Angel is better than Jenny but I find that i prefer Jenny. Haha! Anyway If you still keen in Lauren, i'll msg you to inform you when she's available again.

Hi bro true_enjoyment, if Lauren available, k let me know please! Would like to try her :p Cheers.......Thanks in advance.

DOOM7777
25-05-2007, 12:16 AM
cool..my first posting. I am interested. my e-mail is [email protected]. Please e-mail me as I tried to PM you but no reply. Thanks dude

true_enjoyment
25-05-2007, 11:49 PM
Hi bro true_enjoyment, if Lauren available, k let me know please! Would like to try her :p Cheers.......Thanks in advance.

Actually I've already mentioned that Lauren can start again but I don't know why Lauren's thread is always removed everytime I start it for her. Her threads has disappeared for 3 times le. So I don't want to start another thread for her le, don't understand why the moderator doesn't approve of Lauren's thread. Anyway those who know who's Lauren can just contact me for arrangement from next week onwards. She's down with fever and flu these few days. Thanks for the support btw.

easygoing228
26-05-2007, 10:02 AM
Dear Bro True Enjoyment for the recent arrangement with Angel.

Here comes me FR on Angel.

Look : 6.5
Body : 7
BBBJ : 7 (Innocent look while blowing you. Felt like Uni Days again)
FJ : 7 (Really very tight)
GFE : 6 (Kinda generation gap between us I guess)
Overall : Quite obliging

RTF : Erh will try Jenny and Lauren then decide

Cheers!:cool:

bluwater
26-05-2007, 10:26 AM

Hi bro,i would like to try Angel oso leh...:p
pls email me at [email protected]

hornyhonda30
26-05-2007, 02:28 PM
hi Bro TE,

whats lauren damage like? can share. Thanks

cuteboy12345208
26-05-2007, 08:58 PM
Was asked by TE to post FR on Lauren. As there is no thread on her, I post her FR here:) Met up with Lauren a couple of nights ago.

Lauren is also an uni student. Nice and chatty girl with good looks. My brief FR on her

Name: Lauren
Looks: 6.8. I find her pretty but too bad short hair.
Height: 1.65m
Weight: 50kg
Boobs: B cup
Body: 6.7
Frenching: 7. She literally teach me how to french better. hehe
Fingering: Yes. She also tell me wheres her G-spot. hee
BJ: 6.7
FJ: 7. She got nice moans
GFE: 7: She will chat with you lie on ur shoulder. Very nice feeling
RTF: Yes.

true_enjoyment
27-05-2007, 04:15 AM
Haha! Thanks bro for the FR.

true_enjoyment
28-05-2007, 01:04 AM
Look 6.5 (attractive but not SYT)
BBBJ 7.0
FJ 8.0 due to tightness
Frenching 6.0 (coud be higher if not for lips balm)

RTF $280 too expensive, $220 would be just about right.

Bro TE thanks and look forward to Lauren.

Thanks bro stone for the FR. I do agree she's really very tight! Hahahaha. Also i don't like that lip balm too. The reason for her pricing is that she's a uni gal, not easy to come by, so can't market her too cheap. Lauren is free on Mon, Tues and Fri. One slot per day, after 7pm.

true_enjoyment
28-05-2007, 01:27 AM
Anyway new gal, Celin coming up soon, look out for the her thread. Damage will be $250, not bad looking and very tall, at the height of 174cm.... Stay Tune!

true_enjoyment
29-05-2007, 06:24 PM
Sorry, the damage for Celin is still not firm yet so do not base on that $250, might be lower.

Hcer
02-06-2007, 02:04 PM
Can book angel bro?

true_enjoyment
03-06-2007, 12:10 PM
Can book angel bro?

Sure, just send email to [email protected] and i'll arrange for you.

true_enjoyment
06-06-2007, 08:57 PM
Angel is not available is week, brothers interested can book for next week. Thanks.

harlequin
07-06-2007, 02:41 PM
It was one of the best sessions I ever had with a local FL. Angel is pretty & has a nice body with long legs (this girl should be a model !). Best of all, she is a great sex partner because she likes sex – that’s important otherwise what you get is a body without soul. Here are some other feedbacks :

Face : Personally, I like her looks & I think she is pretty. (Grade : 8/10)

Language : Speaks excellent English.

Body : I think she is my height, ie. 1.68m. But when she first came into the room, she was wearing high heels, so I had to hug a girl who’s taller than me. I didn’t see any tattoos on her. Her skin is blemish-free and very smooth. At one point, she was standing on the bed itself, completely naked, so I gave her a head-to-toe visual inspection. Very nice overall shape. Difficult to keep your eyes & hands off her ! (Grade : 8/10)

Breasts : B-cups with pink nipples, which is unusual for a Chinese girl (normally brown or even dark brown). They are very sensitive, so need to be careful with the teeth. She likes them to be kissed & fondled gently. (Grade : 7/10)

Pussy : She did a brazilian (ie. plucked clean & bald as a baby’s bottom). Flaps & clits are slightly larger than normal for a Chinese girl, with a nice pink opening. No smell at all. Still nice & tight. (Grade : 8/10)

Frenching : Yes, no problems. She actually seems to like frenching. But please note that frenching is a very personal thing & may vary from person to person. (Grade : 8/10)

BBBJ : Real solid blowjob ! I had to stop her twice otherwise I will probably CIM into her mouth. I think she actually likes to suck cock (Grade : 9/10)

Cunnilingus : Well, she likes to suck cock & I like to lick a pussy (only if it looks nice). Initially, she was a bit shy, but once I started working on her pussy, her reaction showed that she liked it very very much. Anyway, I gave her 2 rounds of solid pussy-licking and could have gone for a third if there was time. She told me later that she thought I was trying to eat her ! Actually, yes, she was my dinner. (Grade : 9/10)

Fingering : Once her pussy was wet enough (after cunnilingus), I gave her a good fingering of her G-spot. Seems to like it a lot also.

FJ : She came out of the shower wearing her clothes rather than with a towel wrapped around her (as most girls do). So, as we hugged & kissed, I slowly removed ber blouse, bra, then panties. Actually, it’s a nice way to start the foreplay. After that, it was either mouth-to-mouth, her mouth-to-my-cock or my mouth-to-her-pussy/breasts. Man, we were stuck to each other like a pair of octopus ! Angel is a great sex partner & she can sense what you want. First round, we only did missionary. I was disgusted with myself for ejaculating so fast. She was so nice & tight down there that the sensation was just too good to hold back the sperm for long. We spent some time just chatting & kissing in bed. Then she gave me another round of BBBJ before we proceeded to round 2. Started with doggie, then ended in missionary. It was great sex ! (Grade : 9/10)

GF : Let me start with a warning. From what I can gather, she need to have a good chemistry with the guy before she can “switch on”. Fortunately, for me, we seem to “switch on” the girlfriend & boyfriend feeling in each other the minute she stepped into the room. I liked her so much that I drove her to her next appointment, with our hands locked (not recommended for new drivers !). (Grade : 9/10)

Damage : I thought the damage was $250. She gave me a puzzled look & asked me to check with John that it is actually $280. Immediately I thought, no need to check with John, because I liked her so much I would have paid $300 with no fuss. So, I happily gave her another $50. No problem.

Total damage was $280 + $20 (tips) + $20 (hotel room) = $320. For me, because she is my kind of girl, it was worth every dollar.

RTF : When we were in bed together, I told her that I must be crazy not to book her again. She made me promise – which I did.

[ Hi Angel, in case you are reading this & wondering who is this guy : remember "Hannibal, the Cannibal" ? ] :D

true_enjoyment
08-06-2007, 11:54 AM
[ Hi Angel, in case you are reading this & wondering who is this guy : remember "Hannibal, the Cannibal" ? ]

WOW! A very detailed FR on Angel! Thanks bro! By the way, sorry to disappoint you, but she doesn't visit this forum. Heehee! However if you want, i can do a print out of what you'd written and show it to her if you like. Haha! :D

duaband
08-06-2007, 05:28 PM
Thanks to bro TE for the arrangement. Managed to have a slot with Lauren.

I find her look and body well above average, in fact very fresh feeling. She is friendly and speaks very well. Below is my rating:

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 6/10
Body: 7/10 - Nice smooth skin.
BJ: 7.5/10 - Knows how to do it slowly and gently.
FJ: 7/10 - Quite a turn on when listen to her soft moan.
Attitude: 8/10 - She gives you girl friends feeling too
RTF: Yes

true_enjoyment
09-06-2007, 02:46 AM
Thanks to bro TE for the arrangement. Managed to have a slot with Lauren.

Haha! Bro, saw your signature! Thanks for adding her into one of your best fuck list! Heehee! Glad that you enjoy yourself! :D

goodielecks
11-06-2007, 12:44 PM
After finally getting a room despite all the hassle, it was worth all the trouble. At first glance she does seem a couple of years above 20. Not syt looks but definitely pleasant looking. She shows off her long legs,further accentuated by the heels she wore, in a 1 piece off-shoulder dress that ends just below her bum. As she sat on the bed, I caught a glimpse of something. I asked her and yes, she wasnt wearing any undies. With such a short dress and without undies, she's a real daring lady.

We had a good chat and she definitely comes across as very articulate and intelligent. Slowly we started off with some frenching and it was a long intense one as our hands started roaming about. She groped me while I was sliding my hands on her legs. As I was mounting her, she asked if I wanted to be sucked so I got down and let her do the job and boy she does it real well. It must have been a considerable improvement from what is posted about her by t_e. She admits she does like licking things not just dicks. We got into her favourite position, doggie. However she was real tight and entry was rather difficult. We got into missonary position to ease the entry and warm things up before switching back to doggie. Next she got onto the dressing table and it was awesome. Got back to doggie and finished it.

Looks: 7/10 (one of the better looking locals)
Body: 9/10 (just the kind i like)
BBBJ: 8/10 (comparable to tom yams)
FJ: 9.5/10 (tight cunt enhances the experience)
Frenching: 9/10 (almost non-stop)
GFE: 7.5/10 (felt really comfortable but doesnt like showering together)

Though I feel it's rather overpriced for a local, it doesnt leave a sour feeling at the end of the day like for some girls.

true_enjoyment
12-06-2007, 12:08 AM
It must have been a considerable improvement from what is posted about her by t_e.

Bro, goodielecks, firstly thanks for the detailed FR. I must point out, i really took more than 1 hour to teach her how to deliver a good blowjob lei. Initially really can't feel a thing. You can ask her yourself if you ever going for rtf, if not can get other brothers to ask her for you and post in here to verify. Heehee! Anyway thanks again, glad that you'd enjoyed yourself and hope I can be of service again next time.

true_enjoyment
13-06-2007, 04:32 PM
Angel has some personal things to attend to these few days and has not been able to take assignments since last week but she will be available again from Friday onwards. Thank you brothers who have been patiently waiting for her and i'll arrange for you guys tomo once i get the green light. Thanks.

nihonjin
13-06-2007, 05:55 PM
Sorry for this late FR on Angel. I met her last Sunday and she came in a one-piece pink wool dress, showing off her very sexy long legs. As she entered the room, my first impression was that she is one of the most chio local FLs I have ever seen. I will rate her looks at least 7. She is a very bubbly person and speaks good English.

We started off frenching and my hands went into action. As it made its way down to caress her thighs, I found that she wasn’t wearing any undies! Should have asked her to do the crossing leg action a la Sharon Stone, hehe. Once our clothes were fully peeled off, I had a good look at her body. Very nice, slim & sexy wif those legs. Only downside is not for boob lovers.

I must mention that her BJ was quite power to my surprise, I too had to stop her else I tink I may have just cum. She is very tight as I entered her and was a great session. Alas, I couldn’t hold for longer. At the end I was left sweating and catching my breath.

Overall, for her looks, body and personality I would say she is a real gem. Damage is on definitely on the high side so hopefully bro TE can offer discount for bros who RTF. The heart is willing but the wallet is bleeding leh.

asdfghjkl
13-06-2007, 10:12 PM
so mani goot FRs on her ah.. above average looking.. ;)

Historyx
14-06-2007, 01:44 AM
bro true enjoyment, your PM is full. Do PM me back. Thanks.

true_enjoyment
15-06-2007, 12:30 AM
bro true enjoyment, your PM is full. Do PM me back. Thanks.

Sorry bro, like you said, my PM is full so i'm not able to send out PM too. Can you kindly send your contact with your nick to [email protected] and i'll arrange for you from there? Thanks! :cool:

true_enjoyment
15-06-2007, 12:33 AM
By the way, Angel is going on holiday from next monday to Wednesday. So brothers who are interested have to wait till next Thurs for next week.

blackrex
15-06-2007, 01:46 PM
By the way, Angel is going on holiday from next monday to Wednesday. So brothers who are interested have to wait till next Thurs for next week.

bro u got mail. =)

true_enjoyment
16-06-2007, 11:08 AM
bro u got mail. =)

Sorry bro, but i didn't receive any email from you. Can you resend your request? Thanks.

true_enjoyment
18-06-2007, 10:43 AM
Hmm, after reading all the FRs from the seasoned bros here I'm tempted to get her contact. Does anybody know if she expects the $20 tip though?

Huh? wat tips? No la, no tipping needed la... Some brothers tipped cos they had notes in 50s so just gave $300 instead lo. Don't worry, email me if you are interested and leave your nick and contact number ok? Thanks.

true_enjoyment
23-06-2007, 12:36 PM
Hi guys, this is to inform you that Angel has cut off her number so i'm not sure will she still contact me. So for time being, she's not available. If she contacts me again, i'll update you guys again. Thanks for the support all these while and I hope I'll be able to find more of Angel's calibre to serve you better.

true_enjoyment
18-07-2007, 10:30 AM
Angel is back in service, please PM me for any arrangement! Her damage is now $300 for 90mins. She is free most of the time as she's still having her holiday but once her school term starts, I'm not sure is she still going to work, so please book early while stock lasts. Heehee!

EatNDrink
18-07-2007, 04:19 PM
Angel
BJ: 3.5/10 (She was really quite clueless on bj but improved after my guidance. Hee.)

I dun know whether is it our bro here too rich??? or too horny that their minds cant tell properly???? $250 for someone who is clueless on bj, shy and inexperience ur also dont mind .... wake up wake up ... what's happening here???

true_enjoyment
19-07-2007, 12:58 AM
Angel is free tomo, 19th July except for a 2pm slot booked. Please PM me with your contact to arrange. Brothers who already have my number can sms me directly. Thanks.

true_enjoyment
20-07-2007, 09:13 AM
Angel is free for booking today! Please leave your contact for arrangement. Thanks. Those who already have, you know what to do la.

Hugo168
20-07-2007, 11:48 AM
I dun know whether is it our bro here too rich??? or too horny that their minds cant tell properly???? $250 for someone who is clueless on bj, shy and inexperience ur also dont mind .... wake up wake up ... what's happening here???

it reflects the market supply and demand $300 can bring a nice girl out and still got change but whether or not you get ONS is up to you already:rolleyes:

EatNDrink
20-07-2007, 01:58 PM
Angel is back in service, please PM me for any arrangement! Her damage is now $300 for 90mins. She is free most of the time as she's still having her holiday but once her school term starts, I'm not sure is she still going to work, so please book early while stock lasts. Heehee!

can anyone please enlightened me?? why the MADE IN SINGAPORE product so expensive huh, this gal is $300 ... others are $150-$200 ... mind u i ever eat 2 "KOREAN KIMCHI" for $200 ... and "CHINA" for $80-$100 :confused:

yahrite
20-07-2007, 08:03 PM
bro... you should really get a msn... so bro here can do fast booking... haha...

shootingstars
20-07-2007, 10:18 PM
bro true_enjoyment,

your rep point in negative territory shot up to more than 200 pts,faster than the STI index,anyway good for you:D

BoOomer
21-07-2007, 05:56 PM
she seems good..

true_enjoyment
22-07-2007, 01:36 PM
she seems good..

She IS good!!! :D

true_enjoyment
23-07-2007, 12:38 AM
23rd July - Angel is free for booking from 2pm onwards till last slot at 8pm. However all bookings need to double check with her first. PM me with your contact to arrange. Bro who already have my number, can sms me directly. Thanks.

true_enjoyment
23-07-2007, 03:33 PM
23rd July - Angel is free for booking from 2pm onwards till last slot at 8pm. However all bookings need to double check with her first. PM me with your contact to arrange. Bro who already have my number, can sms me directly. Thanks.

Sorry, Angel's mense just came, will only be available on Sunday onwards but please do your booking in advance if you are interested cos few have already made their booking. Thanks.

true_enjoyment
28-07-2007, 03:53 PM
Hi guys, Angel's mense had ended yesterday and is able to take appointments again. Brothers who are interested, please PM me with your contact and i'll arrange. Without contact will be deleted right away. Thanks.

alan_singapore
28-07-2007, 04:35 PM
hi boss

me interested, pls sms me to arrange for appointment, 8148xxxx

Nayate
29-07-2007, 12:46 AM
Vital Stats: Never good with figures. from other bros' FR?
Looks: 8/10 (I just like her kind of face)
Body: 8/10 (Almost model like body, only if boobs is bigger a bit)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Very Good! She really love this part and could do a great job as well)
HJ: 8/10 (Never focus too much on that, focusing on frenching with her)
FJ: 8/10 (Tight & Wet)
GFE: 10/10 (Perfect Score! Why? Read the FR below)
Damage: 300/90/2
Frenching: Yes
RTF: Yes,If Vit M allows

Upon reading Bro true_enjoyment's post about Angel's mense had end, I quickly contacted him asking for first blood since her mense minutes after he posted the msg. Luckily for me, I managed to confirm Angel's booking after being unsuccessful for the past few times.

However, Bro true_enjoyment contacted me mins after the confirmation, saying that Angel still have bit of mense, asking if I want postpone to Sunday. I was thinking damn, why I always so suay. Want to book Angel, always not available, then now mense. So I dun care already, asked Bro true_enjoyment to ask Angel if she mind doing with her mense, because I dun mind and finally got the nod from Angel.

So quickly go and book a room and waited anxiously for her to arrive. Waited for 15mins, then tell me myself locals are always late one, standard but still very anxious for this gem. Then finally the bell rang.

I quickly rushed to the door and opened it and to find a pretty girl standing there. From her looks, I quickly assured myself she is worth the $300. (I know I'm a looks sucker -_-)

Once inside, she was carrying a coke in one hand and told me that she arrived 10 mins before our appointment time so she went to a nearby cafe to eat first. Got no issues with that, since a hungry girl cannot perform, hehe. Then we just sit there and TCSS for 50mins! We were then like asking why are we here, haha. Then she went for her bath, while I waited for her outside since I've taken a bath. She took a while inside, guess it's because of the mense thingy.

Upon coming out, I looked at her in her lacy black bra and panties. Hmmm... sexy looking but yet innocent at the same time. Then we just sat there on the bed and .... TCSS again! After 10mins or so, finally there was a moment of silence and we just looked at each other and just kissed passionately. As we fought our tongues war, she goes to take off my jeans while I struggled with her bra and panties. Damn, think she can get high with pure kissing, could hear her moan with pleasure and she's really good at kissing.

Breaking away from her kissing, I proceeded to her neck and ears and finally to her boobs, wanted to kiss my way down, but she stopped me and realised that I've forgotten her mense is still around and that means anything related to the pussy except for FJ cannot be done too. She doesn't want me to finger her too, afraid that it might make a mess. She hugged me closely as I kissed my way around. After mins of foreplay, she finally took out the CD and wanted to cap me. But she's not sure of how to use it! So I gladly taught her how to do it.

Very soon, I'm pumping her like no tomorrow, feeling the wetness and tightness of her pussy. Her moans during the FJ was so unlike the innocent looking girl when she first came in. Encouraged by the fact that she's enjoying herself, I pumped even more faster...

And finally, it came and both of us, sweaty and quickly rushed for a cup of water each, due to the nature of the hot and steamy intercourse. Then we just TCSS more before going for our indivudual bath.

(It was more exciting than the above FR, but feeling lazy now, haha)

true_enjoyment
29-07-2007, 02:04 PM
Looks: 8/10 (I just like her kind of face)
Body: 8/10 (Almost model like body, only if boobs is bigger a bit)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Very Good! She really love this part and could do a great job as well)
HJ: 8/10 (Never focus too much on that, focusing on frenching with her)
FJ: 8/10 (Tight & Wet)
GFE: 10/10 (Perfect Score! Why? Read the FR below)
RTF: Yes,If Vit M allows

Thanks for the detailed FR, appreciate it. :D

gallardo_77
29-07-2007, 11:17 PM
Vital Stats
Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10 (She got nice pair of leg)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Nice with good suction and sound effect)
HJ: ?/10 (Was too engross on other thing)
FJ: 8/10 (Very Tight & Wet)
GFE: 9/10 (She can communicate well)
RTF: Maybe...

Managed to confirm Angel's booking after being unsuccessful for the past few times. Anyway appreciate Bro true_enjoyment effort for arranging.

Book a room, take a shower and waited anxiously for her to arrive. Waited for 15mins then 'ding dong' the bell rang.

Proceed to open the door and saw a pretty girl standing there. Before i saw her, was a bit worry as most local FL dont like so good as compare with PRC FL but once i saw her my though had vanished.

She was carrying a plastic bag in one hand and was told its her cloths as she just come from her friend's chalet. We sit there and TCSS for 15mins! Then she went for her bath, while I waited for her outside since I've taken a bath.

She came out in her lacy red bra and panties. Then we just sat there on the bed and TCSS again! After 10mins or so, we look at each other and kiss like no tomorrow. As we engage in our sword fight, she proceed to take off my jeans while my hand was busy touching her body. While kissing, could hear her soft moan, which turn me on. She's a good kisser.

After breaking away from her kissing, I proceeded to her neck and ears and finally to her light color nipple, turn her around and catbath her back and leg, can hear her moan become more intense. Start to stimulate her cit and damn her pussy is wet. My finger was wandering around her clean shaven pussy, while her hand stroking my didi. I start to finger and her pussy is very very tigh... At most can insert one finger. Bro who like tigh pussy will love her. She go down south in between my leg and bbbj me with such passion. She seem to enjoy blowing very much and continue for the next 10 mins while i enjoy the scene of her sexy lips engulf my didi... In out in out... After mins of foreplay, she proceed to cap me but not sure of how to use it... In the end i had to capped myself!!!

Start in missionary and as i had mention earlier, due to her tigh pussy, i have problem penetrating her. At one pt my didi went soft and she took off the cap and blow my didi again... She say never mind, no rush. Thats what i call professional service. After a few mins of blowing, my didi wake up again and this time she manage to cap me with a strawberry CD hee... In missionary position, i try to penetrate her again. Manage to put my didi head in but jam half way... btw she's wet but just that her pussy is tigh so difficult to go fully in. Start to pump her slowly, inch by inch. She moan louder and louder as my didi goes deeper. Slowly pumping her and feel the wetness, tightness and warmness of her pussy. Her moans amplify and the look of her face urge me to pump her harder. Her facial expression were those of japanese AV girl which we always see in those movie...

After about 15 mins of hard pumping, finally i off load inside her. We have a drink, TCSS and rest before going for our individual bath. As she was going house and it was quite late so i offer to send her back as its on the way. Had some decent talk in the car and before she left, thank me and give me a good bye kiss... Overall a nice girl to talk to and would urge all bro to treat her well.

Sorry for such a long FR...

Nayate
30-07-2007, 09:20 PM
Just after my bong with Angel on last Sat (28/7), I'm already missing her and asked for another session today, but pity there isn't any slot :(

And that's how good Angel is! The First to make feel like rtf within 3 days!

How can other girls satisfy me now I've tried Angel?! Damn... I must rtf her! :D

goodielecks
30-07-2007, 09:49 PM
How can other girls satisfy me now I've tried Angel?! Damn... I must rtf her!

you die la, that's very unhealthy :D but i like :p

yh8150
31-07-2007, 12:26 AM
How to book Angel. Please PM her contact details.

true_enjoyment
31-07-2007, 09:47 AM
How to book Angel. Please PM her contact details.

Eerrr... Her number is 87654321. Rem to call quick. :cool:

true_enjoyment
31-07-2007, 09:50 AM
Sorry for such a long FR...

Don't worry, everyone always appreciate a long FR, can understand the gal more! :D

true_enjoyment
31-07-2007, 09:54 AM
Just after my bong with Angel on last Sat (28/7), I'm already missing her and asked for another session today, but pity there isn't any slot

And that's how good Angel is! The First to make feel like rtf within 3 days!

How can other girls satisfy me now I've tried Angel?! Damn... I must rtf her!

You ar, ask you want to book in advance or not, you don't want... Sms me if you want la! Heehee!:cool:

sunsetboi206
01-08-2007, 11:39 PM
Jus checking. Still available?>

wins1974
02-08-2007, 08:34 AM
Any slot for me :D

Ben Coolen81
02-08-2007, 10:43 AM
ANGEL

I have held off writing this FR for a few weeks before I made any assessment. I had the feeling that she neded to be comfortable with someone before she was able to let loose sexually and man was I ever proven right. Angel is young and new to this game. Very bubbly and sweet but has potential to be a very good WL.

When I met her she was wearing a one-piece, grey, outfit that barely covered her ass. The bottom half of her cheeks were visible. She is about 1.68m tall, medium build, with long wavy, dyed-brown hair. She doesn't look Chinese but more of a European look, big, round eyes, prominent nose and full, kissable lips. Good complexion. She kind of looks like shes just been fucked.

Her body is a medium-build, not a waif or skinny type but curvacious. If you like tits and ass then shes got a body to accomodate your taste. Her tits are about a b-cup with small dollar-coin size aerolas with perky eraser nipples that get hard when shes aroused. The hardware down below is shaved and reveals a sweet, tight, little cheebye. Good ass with meat for a dogg-style pounding.

When she arrived she was a little late and flustered. Needed time to cool down and we engaged in a some small talk. Nice girl and bubbly. We then kissed, lightly at first. Then off to a shower. We showered seperately.

As I lay on the bed, she came out with a towel wrapped around herself. When she dropped the towel she came onto the bed and we frenched furiously. Tongues wrestled and saliva was swapped. I explored her youthful, firm body with my hands and mouth. Good supple breasts. Her hands started to stroke my cock. I soon had a full-on, raging erection.

She then moved south and proceeded to give me a good solid BBBJ. For someone who is new to the commercial scene, she offers a pretty good blow job. Her full lips engulfed my manhood and sucked it with a skill of a seasoned GL$150 professional. She will even use her tongue to lick the shaft. When she gains a little confidence in her skill and realizes how good she is at fellatio, look out, she WILL be a BBBJ Queen......

After letting her service me, I wanted to return the favor. I layed her back and attacked her clit. Shes a little shy and doesn't really like it but I kept insisting. She relented and I got to taste her juice. Soon she was aroused and then it was time for a CD and some serious humping.

She slowly sat on my cock, I could feel her warm, wet and tight pussy as she gently guided my penis inside of her. She started slowly at first then as her pussy got lubed and more aroused she started to grind like she was a salsa dancer. Stereo is low, moaning type, not too fake. After some cowgirl, we switched to doggie and I got to pound her ass with the force it deserved. We were now lost in the act, my hard cock impaling her hot snatch. Pure ectasy overcame me and then the $$ shot BANG! Fire in the hole! As we layed there, my senses returned and I felt very satisfied. Showered, tipped and kissed her goodbye.

Angel...this little slice of heaven. A very interesting girl that is both innocent and naughty all wrapped up into a body for sin. Chemistry is important for her, as she will ease up after repeated visits, as some of her regulars can attest. If you are looking for a young, willing partner then Angel's not a bad pick. She is a little shy but does warm up and offers a very good BBBJ.

Next up, Lauren......

true_enjoyment
02-08-2007, 07:27 PM
ANGELNext up, Lauren......

Yo bro, thanks for the FR once again! Sure, Lauren will be free next monday onwards, this week she's busy working on her thesis that's due tomo. Btw can you mention that you are Ben Coolen81 when u sms me? I didn't save your number as your nick and so i don't know which is you in my phone book. Thanks.

mashmash
04-08-2007, 01:43 AM
can someone pm me her contact?

EatNDrink
04-08-2007, 11:23 AM
Angel
FJ: 7.5/10 Good sound effects and respond. Very easily wet.
Vital Stat: 34B-26-34

Bro, she +++-chai-tao? no experience dare dare charge $250, next time when she got more experience is it going to be $2.5k??? :mad: we are here to look for woman who are service oriented, not certificate oriented lor

Nayate
04-08-2007, 02:53 PM
Bro, she +++-chai-tao? no experience dare dare charge $250, next time when she got more experience is it going to be $2.5k??? :mad: we are here to look for woman who are service oriented, not certificate oriented lor

Hmm Bro, no offense to you or anyone who think that Angel is not worth the price.

I myself had tried Angel at $300. I was fighting with myself inside whether to get Angel or not, especially with that price tag. But having read through all the Bros FR here, I decided to go for her and have never looked back since.

She is one gem who is hard to find anywhere. I've been wanting to rtf her since my first time and always can't get a slot for her, mainly because my rtf is usually last-min.

If you think her price is too high, then believe me, she is not the one for you because you would be wanting to rtf her once you've tried her :)

true_enjoyment
05-08-2007, 04:51 PM
Hmm Bro, no offense to you or anyone who think that Angel is not worth the price.

I myself had tried Angel at $300. I was fighting with myself inside whether to get Angel or not, especially with that price tag. But having read through all the Bros FR here, I decided to go for her and have never looked back since.

She is one gem who is hard to find anywhere. I've been wanting to rtf her since my first time and always can't get a slot for her, mainly because my rtf is usually last-min.

If you think her price is too high, then believe me, she is not the one for you because you would be wanting to rtf her once you've tried her :)

Hi bro, thanks for the support. By the way i'm sorry about yesterday arrangement, book early with me tomo onwards ok? :D

Nayate
05-08-2007, 05:23 PM
Hi bro, thanks for the support. By the way i'm sorry about yesterday arrangement, book early with me tomo onwards ok? :D

No problem, bro. Showing my support for Angel too, :)

No worries for yesterday, but think it's hard for me to get Angel. I'm urge-driven rather than appointment-driven. lol

true_enjoyment
06-08-2007, 02:54 PM
Angel is sick and will only be taking appointments from wednesday onwards.

sy69u
06-08-2007, 06:22 PM
Hi Bro TE,

So very sorry for this very late FR. & also thank you for arranging Angel for me at so last minute. I was very lucky that her appointment was cancelled.

I also paid $300 for Angel & did not regret it. She was worth it.

I'm not much of writing FR but what I can say that she has a model look with a model body to go along with it. Fortunately, her breast is not a model cutting. hehehe. Think it was a B-. Just nice to hold onto. To all the bros who have taught her the 'right' way to BJing, a BIG thank you. When she blew me, I almost blew it out in her mouth. Luckyly can tahan. Fantastic teachers we have here. Anyway, she did not rush the whole session & showed that she really appreciated my company.

Well, thanks again bro TE. Will call for her again or maybe try Lauren.

Cheers.

true_enjoyment
10-08-2007, 01:02 AM
Hi Bro TE,
Well, thanks again bro TE. Will call for her again or maybe try Lauren.

Cheers.

Yo, thanks for the FR!

By the way, Angel was sick for the past few days but will commerce again on Sat, tomo is already full.

true_enjoyment
11-08-2007, 03:38 AM
Hi guys, Angel will be free today Sat onwards. Let me know if you want to book her. Thanks.

true_enjoyment
12-08-2007, 03:05 AM
Just to reinstate again to brothers that Angel's price is $300/90/2. Interested party, please PM me with your contact number and i'll arrange for you. Thanks.

ken li
13-08-2007, 10:17 AM
Saw a few post on Angel's pricing. I also had my doubts. But decided to give it a go. You can read my previous posts - i am the curious sort and not a regular of any OKT in particular. First time trying TE's girls.

Anyway, all i can say is that she is not a pro. What do you expect when you go for a local uni girl? Surely cannot compare with the Thai / PRC pros in that department... IMHO

Even so, the price was worth it. She looks great! If you are into looks, she definitely a front runner! If looks don't matter to you (or if her looks are not to your particular liking, then you may be better off with another gal).

Apart from her looks, she really friendly and its absolutely no problem talking with her unlike many Thai/Korean/Jap/even some PRC FLs. She was very natural when talking and did not seem at all trying to pretend to be interested. It helped that we were interested in the same things (non-sex related - and i won't tell you what it is ;) ).

She is a bit inexperienced, but she also really likes sex! Its like having a young GF who wants to do it but dun really know how. There is a nice feel to it, i think. Remember exploring sex with your first GF? Its like that... can't do that with a real Pro can you?

So overall, I thot it was really good!

I won't rehash the stats cuz' previously given cuz' that would be long winded.

Anyway, just MHO.

true_enjoyment
14-08-2007, 10:23 AM
Even so, the price was worth it. She looks great! If you are into looks, she definitely a front runner!

Yo bro, Thanks for the sweet FR. Haha! Guys, PM me with your contact if you want to book her. Thanks.

rainchezz
15-08-2007, 07:39 AM
FR on Angel (GEM of Gems)

Had a last minute session arranged with Bro TE and thankfully he arranged it efficiently. Had heard and read so much about this Angel and wanted to see how good she is. Usual stuff with the hotel and such, but when the doorbell rang, I found a very pretty and slim lady standing in front of me. The curves in her body are almost perfect and she was very sweet and demure. Easily the prettiest gal I met in sbf.
What went on was between us alone and I wun elaborate much, except for the fact that Angel’s reputation as one of the true gems around is more than true. A definite must try for all reputable bros. This is easily the pick of the lot.
Cheers.

Face : 9.5 (sharp features)
Body : 9 (slim, smooth, almost perfect)
GFE : 9
Rest of the stats : Bros, try for yourself. You will be back for more, just like me.
RTF : DEFINTELY

true_enjoyment
15-08-2007, 01:14 PM
Angel is full today, please PM me with your contact number to arrange for tomo or later. Thanks.

true_enjoyment
19-08-2007, 02:43 AM
I'm sorry to inform you guys that Angel is having mense starting from today, or rather yesterday, 18th Aug. By Thur should be able to take assignment again. Time being, you may like to try out, Jenny, Lauren, Noel or Yvette. Thanks.

samster8899
19-08-2007, 02:49 AM
bro.. i tot Yvette still Under Bidding ?

true_enjoyment
19-08-2007, 03:52 AM
bro.. i tot Yvette still Under Bidding ?

Haha! Tomo morning closing bid le and the time has liaise with the highest bid already unless someone crazy enough to bid at this hour at a higher rate and can make it tomo 12pm. Haha! Anyway tomo 4pm onwards Yvette is available... Hmmm, why are we posting in Angel's thread? :confused:

Nayate
19-08-2007, 04:14 AM
Think I would get zapped by Bros here for sharing this FR of a different kind... perhaps for "spoiling the market"?

Nevertheless, this FR is about a date with Angel for 6 hours....

One day, I dun feel like working on the next day but yet with nothing to do. And Angel just came to my mind. Thinking of the session I had with her before, I couldn't help but miss her and thought of meeting her outside the usual session.

And so, I contacted Bro TE and asked him if Angel do social escorting, instead of the usual stuffs. He said yes and there I booked Angel for 6 hours for a date for the next day, for a fee above the usual bonking rate.

Bros who had tried Angel before would know that Angel is a very nice girl who can converse very well and would understand why would I want to pay for 6 hours date with her. Basically for myself, I'm smitten with her, though not really the bonging, but smitten with her character, and hence dun mind paying for such dates.

And so the date was set. 4.30pm on the next day would be my date with Angel... Soon it was finally the day... At 4.45pm, I received a call....

To be continued.... :p

true_enjoyment
19-08-2007, 01:23 PM
And so the date was set. 4.30pm on the next day would be my date with Angel... Soon it was finally the day... At 4.45pm, I received a call....

To be continued....

na bei, even i felt cheated by your FR. Haha! Bro, finish up faster lei, i'm also curious about what happened that day. Heehee! :D

Count Dragula
19-08-2007, 02:56 PM
Think I would get zapped by Bros here for sharing this FR of a different kind... perhaps for "spoiling the market"?

Bro, b4 you continue your dating encounters, I felt pity for you. Can understand that you are really so madly in Love you with Angel that you need to pay for her time just for spending time with her. :(

sadfa
20-08-2007, 06:33 PM

erm, ya hor. count dragula is right.
anyway i thought last time u say she dont treat u like customer etc etc.
how come now u have 2 pay her 4 a date?

anyway u r in love, we say wad also wont go in one.
but if u want, juz read the so many alive n dead threads about relationship with these wl, then u know wad we mean. if u still dont believe n think she is different, then we also lan lan lor.

aiyah anyway, as long as u r happy, can lor.
u can pay her as much money as u want 2 do whatever u want, not up 2 us 2 judge. we all will die someday. some die happy, some die full of regrets. as long as u not the 2nd, good for u lor!

anyway, u write fr, we juz read lor.

true_enjoyment
21-08-2007, 09:36 AM
By the way forgot to mention that Angel is having her mense again and will only be able to work again this Thursday.

ang076
21-08-2007, 09:39 AM
Bro TE,

Is this possible for some bro to do '1 shot and 1 hour' session instead?

So, how much is the charge for 1 hour /1 shot?

Nayate
21-08-2007, 12:20 PM
Bro, b4 you continue your dating encounters, I felt pity for you. Can understand that you are really so madly in Love you with Angel that you need to pay for her time just for spending time with her. :(

Well, Bro, it's different for each person. When it's your turn to get your KC for a certain girl, you might behave in the same way as me?

I've been cheonging for 3-4 years now and this is the first time I get KC for the girl. So I guess everyone would get their KC, just a matter of times and what would each bro do.

erm, ya hor. count dragula is right.
anyway i thought last time u say she dont treat u like customer etc etc.
how come now u have 2 pay her 4 a date?

anyway u r in love, we say wad also wont go in one.
but if u want, juz read the so many alive n dead threads about relationship with these wl, then u know wad we mean. if u still dont believe n think she is different, then we also lan lan lor.

aiyah anyway, as long as u r happy, can lor.
u can pay her as much money as u want 2 do whatever u want, not up 2 us 2 judge. we all will die someday. some die happy, some die full of regrets. as long as u not the 2nd, good for u lor!

anyway, u write fr, we juz read lor.

Haha, Bro, there is a few things that is not disclosed here. Prefer to keep it a secret between Angel and myself. Paying for a date might not be the right thing to do, but I find it worthwhile, just like some people would find social escorts to accompany them to a function and stuffs like that. Aren't they paying for a date too? :)

Anyway my feelings for Angel aside, this FR is sort of a promise to Bro TE for the date thingy. ^^

too naive to cheong

And to the bro who zapped (2 pts ^^) me without leaving a nick behind but with the above, I expected to be zapped for the FR. I may be naive but aren't life about doing what you think is right and what you want to do and learning through the process even if it's wrong ultimately? Different mindset I guess, that's what makes the world so interesting with the different people.

And this is an old thread http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...ight=tirakship which another bro showed it to me for encouragement. I do not expect to succeed just like what the bro in this thread did, but at least I tried, so there won't be any regrets. ^^

Nayate
21-08-2007, 12:44 PM

One day, I dun feel like working on the next day but yet with nothing to do. And Angel just came to my mind. Thinking of the session I had with her before, I couldn't help but miss her and thought of meeting her outside the usual session.

And so, I contacted Bro TE and asked him if Angel do social escorting, instead of the usual stuffs. He said yes and there I booked Angel for 6 hours for a date for the next day, for a fee above the usual bonking rate.

Bros who had tried Angel before would know that Angel is a very nice girl who can converse very well and would understand why would I want to pay for 6 hours date with her. Basically for myself, I'm smitten with her, though not really the bonging, but smitten with her character, and hence dun mind paying for such dates.

And so the story continues...

I received a sms (not call as stated earlier) from bro TE while I'm waiting in my car at Plaza Singapura area for Angel. Bro TE asked me to meet Angel at Bugis instead. Damn, I thought I said at PS, how come at Bugis now? But nevermind, I reached there in mins and finally saw Angel. She said she knew it would be me since I would be the crazy one to pay without sex, haha. I could only say she's the one making me crazy, making me miss her like that.

And so, the date of 6 hours started... I wanted to bring her to a nice place in Changi for a nice and romantic dinner and perhaps for a nice little stroll and etc. But my plans fall apart when I noticed that she's not keen. Hence we decided to eat in Bugis. Again, I wanted to pamper her and bring her to one of the restaurants, but being the wonderful girl she is, she refused and just dragged me to the food court for some cheap food, not allowing me to spend more on her. The chemistry we had the first time we met was still there, both of us was like bringing down the entire food court with our talks and laughters.

After the early dinner, we decided to go to VivoCity for some movies. As I drove over, our hands held on to each other just like love birds which couldn't part even for a moment. The movie which we bought the tickets was Hostal 2. As it was a R21 show and she being underaged at 20 years old. It was amusing to see her reaction when buying the tickets - drawing her hair down to cover her face and being so self conscious about being caught. I couldn't help but laugh at her, telling her that she's telling the staffs that she's underaged with those reactions of her, to which I got a playful punch and that classic look of murderous look she tried to pull off with.

And since we got a couple of hours to go before the movie started, we decided to go for a spa in Sentosa and soon we were on the way for the spa session.....

Ok. Lunch time's up... to be continued again... :p

true_enjoyment
21-08-2007, 01:46 PM
this FR is sort of a promise to Bro TE for the date thingy. ^^

Huh? Bro, thought we had agreed no need to post FR for that date? Anyway good if you want to write la. Hee! :D

true_enjoyment
23-08-2007, 12:15 AM
Angel still seeing red today but hopefully tomorrow she can start to work again. Interested guys please PM me WITH your contact number. Thanks.

true_enjoyment
23-08-2007, 12:18 AM
Angel still seeing red today but hopefully tomorrow she can start to work again. Interested guys please PM me WITH your contact number. Thanks.

Nayate
23-08-2007, 02:35 AM
It really touches me after reading the "SPECIAL FR".

Er... why would the "special fr" touches you? :confused: Bcos got someone as toot (stupid) as me who would pay for such things? Even Angel said that of me.... ok, she didn't said that I'm toot, just said I'm crazy, lol

Anyway, finale of the FR coming up soon....

true_enjoyment
23-08-2007, 11:23 AM
Er... why would the "special fr" touches you? :confused: Bcos got someone as toot (stupid) as me who would pay for such things? Even Angel said that of me.... ok, she didn't said that I'm toot, just said I'm crazy, lol

Anyway, finale of the FR coming up soon....

Heehee! I vouch that! She told me too! Hahaha! However she did said that you are a nice guy. Made your day? :D

alandaria
23-08-2007, 01:02 PM

Heh totally empathise with you bro, I went on a date with FL too, and I still have great memories of it till today

Nayate
23-08-2007, 03:51 PM

To be continued....

And so the story continues...

I received a sms (not call as stated earlier) from bro TE while I'm waiting in my car at Plaza Singapura area for Angel. Bro TE asked me to meet Angel at Bugis instead. Damn, I thought I said at PS, how come at Bugis now? But nevermind, I reached there in mins and finally saw Angel. She said she knew it would be me since I would be the crazy one to pay without sex, haha. I could only say she's the one making me crazy, making me miss her like that.

And so, the date of 6 hours started... I wanted to bring her to a nice place in Changi for a nice and romantic dinner and perhaps for a nice little stroll and etc. But my plans fall apart when I noticed that she's not keen. Hence we decided to eat in Bugis. Again, I wanted to pamper her and bring her to one of the restaurants, but being the wonderful girl she is, she refused and just dragged me to the food court for some cheap food, not allowing me to spend more on her. The chemistry we had the first time we met was still there, both of us was like bringing down the entire food court with our talks and laughters.

After the early dinner, we decided to go to VivoCity for some movies. As I drove over, our hands held on to each other just like love birds which couldn't part even for a moment. The movie which we bought the tickets was Hostal 2. As it was a R21 show and she being underaged at 20 years old. It was amusing to see her reaction when buying the tickets - drawing her hair down to cover her face and being so self conscious about being caught. I couldn't help but laugh at her, telling her that she's telling the staffs that she's underaged with those reactions of her, to which I got a playful punch and that classic look of murderous look she tried to pull off with.

And since we got a couple of hours to go before the movie started, we decided to go for a spa in Sentosa and soon we were on the way for the spa session.....

Ok. Lunch time's up... to be continued again... :p

Ok, the finale today as promised. But due to my schedule, can only write out a brief one. Quite disappointing for a finale....

As usual, our hands are locked together while I drove. Upon reaching, we quickly went to Spa Botanica and told that the slots for the day are fully booked, but only one last slot for a lady. Asking Angel if she want that slot, she didn't want to go for it though it could be a luxurious spa experience. When asked why, she said that she didn't want to go for it alone as I would be left alone waiting for her. My heart would melt at that remark of hers, so considerate and sweet. She then suggested that we go to some lower end spa where there might be space and off we went to the car, calling and checking with several spas but all fully booked.

And so, we went back to Vivo City to shop around while waiting for the movie to start. And at Vivo, we saw this Kenko Spa and decided to go for a massage there. Again she chose the cheaper massage and off we went for our couple massage. It was basically two rooms with a opening in the centre so that we can see and talk to each other while enjoying the massaging. But we just enjoyed the massage and the music quietly, but at times I could hear giggling from certain parts of the of massage where it could be ticklish and asking the lady not to press too hard. That became my teasing weapon for a while after the massage. :p

Finishing our massage, we quickly went over to Carls Jr to buy some food for our movie and smuggled the burgers in her bag. Watching a horror show with her was another experience. She would cover her ears and afraid to watch for the horror scenes. For the first part of the horror scene, she actually screamed out in fright, haha. And so, for the horror scenes that followed, her actions are the same, horrors to her, but perhaps comical to us guys when we see a girl like that. It was around 1 hour later that she whispered to me, asking if we can leave. Haha, I dun have any problems with that and we just left the cinema halfway into the show. She was really frightened by the show, and had to compose herself for a while outside.

And as it was almost 10.30pm, we had a short walk before proceeding to my car and sending her back home, and not forgetting to tease her not to have nightmares for the night. We couldn't part with each other at the end of the day, kissing before saying good bye, after the good bye, we kissed again, followed the good bye again. This followed for a few times before we finally parted.

And so ended our 6 hours date. Though this might be an pretty normal date to most Bros here. But it is an entirely different experience especially with someone who you can click perfectly. And I might have failed to bring out the magical experience with my miserable FR....

wins1974
23-08-2007, 04:27 PM
At least you try, I believe is an nice date for you and her ................:p Any Parts 2???? :eek:

ken li
23-08-2007, 04:47 PM
I can't believe I am actually interested in how Nayate's date turned out!

Hope the bros here treat her well... :cool:

richie_rich
23-08-2007, 04:59 PM
And I might have failed to bring out the magical experience with my miserable FR....
Bro Nayate,
I admire you for what you have done.
You like Angel for the person that she is. Not just the sex.
Your FR on the "date" was unique indeed.
Angel really sounds sweet, cute, humble and yet very intelligent.
Kudos to you.

Nayate
23-08-2007, 05:37 PM
Heehee! I vouch that! She told me too! Hahaha! However she did said that you are a nice guy. Made your day?

Erm, I already know that I'm a nice guy? =X Haha...jokes aside but nice to hear that the girl herself think that I'm a nice guy, hehe...

Heh totally empathise with you bro, I went on a date with FL too, and I still have great memories of it till today

At least you try, I believe is an nice date for you and her ................:p Any Parts 2???? :eek:

I can't believe I am actually interested in how Nayate's date turned out!

Hope the bros here treat her well...

Bro Nayate,
I admire you for what you have done.
You like Angel for the person that she is. Not just the sex.
Your FR on the "date" was unique indeed.
Angel really sounds sweet, cute, humble and yet very intelligent.
Kudos to you.

Nice to hear that Bros here are actually interested on how this "date" would develop. Would update here again if there's part 2 or new stuffs coming up.

To think I got zapped when I first started on the FR, thought bros here wouldn't like such non-sexual stuffs. But now, I'm encouraged. =)

alandaria
23-08-2007, 05:44 PM
Nice to hear that Bros here are actually interested on how this "date" would develop. Would update here again if there's part 2 or new stuffs coming up.

To think I got zapped when I first started on the FR, thought bros here wouldn't like such non-sexual stuffs. But now, I'm encouraged. =)

Siao ah! If I had power I would have upped you! It's always nice to read about the human side of FLs, they ARE humans like you and I after all :)

Virginhell
23-08-2007, 05:49 PM
Erm, I already know that I'm a nice guy? =X Haha...jokes aside but nice to hear that the girl herself think that I'm a nice guy, hehe...

Hi Bro,

A nice guy like you deserve someone better....you seem like a lonely heart to me..no offence...why don't you try other sources to meet nice girls such as "Drinks at Eight", "Lunch Actually", or take part in the activities organized by romancing Singapore. I'm sure with your status (got money and car plus nice guy), sure no problems hooking up with a gal....

Unless of course you tell me you actually already married....;)

ken li
23-08-2007, 11:02 PM
Hi Bro,
A nice guy like you deserve someone better....you seem like a lonely heart to me..no offence...

Actually, IMHO Angel is really nice. I am actually very surprised she is doing FL. I dun think she needs to. Someone in a previous post said she is probably just in the process of 'finding herself'.... or something like that.

Well Bro Nayate, i can see why you'd want a date with her!

Nayate
23-08-2007, 11:53 PM
Hi Bro,

A nice guy like you deserve someone better....you seem like a lonely heart to me..no offence...why don't you try other sources to meet nice girls such as "Drinks at Eight", "Lunch Actually", or take part in the activities organized by romancing Singapore. I'm sure with your status (got money and car plus nice guy), sure no problems hooking up with a gal....

Unless of course you tell me you actually already married....

Well, Bro, I'm indeed a lonely heart, so no offense taken, hehe. I've been single since my last relationship 6 years ago.

I've met a lot of girls, outside and inside FL. I've also met quite a few girls who are prettier, nicer and etc etc than Angel. But guess it's fated that I'm just attracted to her. :p

When you said I deserved someone better, I suppose you're saying I can find someone who is not in the trade and need not spend time and money on Angel. But to myself, so what if she is in the trade, I'm attracted to her and if she would quit FL for me, I wouldn't mind the fact that she had been in this trade before :) Crazy of me I might seem to some Bros here, but this is me, haha...

Actually, IMHO Angel is really nice. I am actually very surprised she is doing FL. I dun think she needs to. Someone in a previous post said she is probably just in the process of 'finding herself'.... or something like that.

I agree with that bro when he said that Angel is probably just in the process of "finding herself". I just hope that I would have the ability to help her find herself.

I wouldn't mind paying her for a date again, but Vit M is limited considering her high rate.

But maybe Bro TE might kill me for "converting" her girl if I could do it. =X

All I can say the feeling was like first love?

Hmm, I had my first love. Maybe it's my second love? ^^

true_enjoyment
25-08-2007, 12:36 AM
But maybe Bro TE might kill me for "converting" her girl if I could do it.

Haha! You are not the only nice guy here lei! :D As long as she's not being poached into working for someone else instead, I have no objection against any of my gals quitting as and when they want to. After all, the life span of FL is not that long to begin with. They come to me on their free will and they should always have the option to quit and leave me on the own free will too. Then again, Angel is still too kiddo to know what she wants, better not put your hope too high, ok?

true_enjoyment
27-08-2007, 02:48 AM
Angel is free for appointment tomorrow. PM me with contact if you are interested. Do NOT ask for her contact number. Thanks.

phallusman
27-08-2007, 10:34 AM

Hahaha, Angel might be the next Annabelle Chong in the making. Dunno when is she gonna to break into the news bigtime. Unfortunately, we dun have a porn movie industry here leh.

true_enjoyment
29-08-2007, 09:10 AM
Hi guys, my phone is totally boogy, it hangs after i key in the password. Stupid Nokia. I'm sending it for repair now, not sure how long it takes and hope they don't need to delete the phone book and inbox! :( TIme being please do not contact me as I can't arrange for anything. Once my phone is ready, i'll let you guys know again. Thanks.

prsmms
29-08-2007, 09:20 AM
Hi guys, my phone is totally boogy, it hangs after i key in the password. Stupid Nokia. I'm sending it for repair now, not sure how long it takes and hope they don't need to delete the phone book and inbox! :( TIme being please do not contact me as I can't arrange for anything. Once my phone is ready, i'll let you guys know again. Thanks.

leave with peace then. Doubt you will be miss unless you come back again with better pricing. honestly a very lame explanation taking into consideration that phone are so cheap and widely obtainable nowadays.

true_enjoyment
29-08-2007, 10:48 PM
leave with peace then. Doubt you will be miss unless you come back again with better pricing. honestly a very lame explanation taking into consideration that phone are so cheap and widely obtainable nowadays.

Haha! Really? Well maybe so, after all i had only received 40over smses asking for gals since yesterday 7pm till 3pm right after i changed to my new phone. Anyway I bought a new phone le, so guys can start to sms or call me again but please provide your nick cos i do not have most of your contacts anymore. Thank. I'll send my old phone to repair but i doubt they can retain the numbers and inbox sms.

true_enjoyment
30-08-2007, 01:48 PM
Angel is sick, so only can work on Sat after 2pm and Sun after 5pm.

happytree76
30-08-2007, 06:02 PM
Hi brother~ Interested in her too. Can pm me her contact? Thanks a lot!

terrytowyan
31-08-2007, 06:30 PM
Hi brother~ Interested in her too. Can pm me her contact? Thanks a lot!

can help it but to ask... do you not read the thread or understand english??

refer to post #137.....just right above yours...

Re: Angel, oh Angel... Local Uni chinese gal
Angel is free for appointment tomorrow. PM me with contact if you are interested. Do NOT ask for her contact number. Thanks.

true_enjoyment
01-09-2007, 02:23 AM
Angel has started her new term and is becoming busy with studies too, like Lauren. So she can only confirm appointments on the day itself, or at least Mon of the week.

true_enjoyment
03-09-2007, 12:03 PM
Sorry guys, Angel's new school timetable is pack and is not able to take assignments this whole week. I'll keep you guys update on her availability for next week.

happytree76
03-09-2007, 12:19 PM
sorry.. didn't know she working under an OKT lor.... anyway, PMed TE for a slot.. hope I can get it... ;)

true_enjoyment
05-09-2007, 12:32 PM
sorry.. didn't know she working under an OKT lor.... anyway, PMed TE for a slot.. hope I can get it... ;)

No worry! Let's just wait for Angel to be free anyway. ;)

true_enjoyment
05-09-2007, 12:55 PM

Don't worry. No problem. Let's just wait for Angel to be free. However there might be a tendency that she might quit cos she ever mentioned to me before. Just that so far she didn't really say anything.

happytree76
05-09-2007, 01:10 PM
Don't worry. No problem. Let's just wait for Angel to be free. However there might be a tendency that she might quit cos she ever mentioned to me before. Just that so far she didn't really say anything.

Oh dear..... please dun leave me.... :(

alamak... she should at least give me one chance lah..... pls pls... bro TE.... tell her there's one guy crazy for her... kekeke :p

Nayate
06-09-2007, 10:32 AM
However there might be a tendency that she might quit cos she ever mentioned to me before. Just that so far she didn't really say anything.

!!!!!!

Die, think Bro TE going to kill me liao if Angel quits...

I'm the only one who said that I want to convert her... =X

true_enjoyment
06-09-2007, 10:37 PM
!!!!!!

Die, think Bro TE going to kill me liao if Angel quits...

I'm the only one who said that I want to convert her...

Hahaha!!! Sharpening my axe le! :D No la, like i said, they come and go. The thing is that she has not been replying me despite dropping 3 smses to her so far and she didn't answer my calls too nor calls back. If she wants to quit, should at least tell me properly so that i can know and inform brothers here. Anyway like i said, guys here just get prepare that she might quit le. Then again, sometimes she will really goes MIA for whole week when she knows that she is not working during that period of time, so the hope is still there. Haha! In short, my guess is as good as anyone here. Just hope and pray, except for bro Nayate cos he wishes for her to quit. Hahaha! :D

asdfghjkl
06-09-2007, 11:11 PM
quitting? meh.. see how lor ~ :o

true_enjoyment
10-09-2007, 12:03 AM
Angel finally replied my sms and she said that she comtemplating whether to continue to work or quit. Let's just wait for her to make her final decision and I'll keep you guys update ok?:cool:

Nayate
10-09-2007, 12:35 AM
Angel finally replied my sms and she said that she comtemplating whether to continue to work or quit. Let's just wait for her to make her final decision and I'll keep you guys update ok?:cool:

Now, should I be happy about this or should I be sad about this? :confused:

true_enjoyment
10-09-2007, 02:07 AM
Now, should I be happy about this or should I be sad about this? :confused:

Hmmm.... happy for her and sad for yourself? haha! Anyway we shall see, shan't we? :)

free2be
10-09-2007, 12:50 PM
Bro TE, sad to hear that Angel might want to quit. Please pm me if she is available. I would like to have a session with her. Tks

diego
03-04-2010, 06:04 PM
how can i get angel. im local chinese. 34. hp83012995

Koreanlover
03-04-2010, 08:33 PM
So pathetic. 3 year old thread also dig. No Fl to try?

Johnny Chew
05-04-2010, 12:11 AM
Aiyo, give him a chance, he newbie mah, didn't see the date before he replied to this thread :D

rainchezz
06-04-2010, 09:06 PM
aiyoh .... when i saw that this angel thread was revived, my heart skipped a beat ......... this was the first gal i tried from TE and was really disappointed when she left. then i eagerly click to the last page thinking she had returned .... but ... hahahahaa.

tongalvin
07-09-2010, 05:27 PM
bro willing to try angel can make arrangement ......
thanks

joejoe80
07-09-2010, 05:30 PM
hi, joe here, can i book with u a appt