PDA

View Full Version : Da Lian Mei to share

pascal650
18-06-2007, 06:29 PM
Was passing L3X last Friday when spotted this demure looking PRC walking along the pavement. Signal for her to get in car when phone suddenly ring. Activated by boss to go back for meeting. Lan lan got to drop her off after getting her in the car, but not before getting her no. :D

Got sometime between site visits today, so decided to contact Xiao Hong for a fling. Arrange to pick her at her place as she not roaming the street (according to her, scared to roam the street because of av).

Checked ourselves into room and sat on the bed TCSS (found out I was second blood) a bit before she suggest we take a bath together. In the shower, she helped soap me and my didi while I took the opportunity to rabba her meimei a bit. Finally song liao, rinsed off and headed off to bed to continue sweet talk.

Before long, we were frenching like no tomorrow with her left hand choking and stroking my didi while I pay tribute to her little hood down south. She was wet in no time and her moans were music to the ears (soft, erotic and very genuine).

Then she got down south and gave me a bbbj. Feeling was damn song. This continued for about 10mins before I asked her to lie down to pay her neh neh (and also mei mei) some attention. Before long, she asked me to wear my armour and mount her. So off I go to wear armour and mount her missionary. Was in that position for about 15mins alternating between slow and fast strokes when she suddenly clenched me very tight. So I increased my pace and offload my little army into my armour.

Lie down to continue TCSS after taking our armour. While TCSS, she continue to play with my didi. Before long, didi was at attention again. Was lazy to work this time round, so got her to bbbj and hj me (again damn shoik knowing that she licking my little army from first round). Finally cim and we proceed to clean up before leaving.

Name : Xiao Hong
Place : Da lian
Ht : 1.64 cm
Wt : 46 kg
Look : 6.5/10 (don’t look PRC, more like Sin/M’sia cross)
Neh Neh : A cup (Nipple very small too)
Frenching : Allow BUT only if she is comfortable with you (need to sweet talk a bit lah)
AR : NO
AJ : NO
HJ : Yes
BBBJ : Yes
CIM : NO (after tasting my, she said not use to taste)
FJ : Yes, but with armour
Overall Service : 9/10 (eager to please and very friendly. Definitely gft feeling and no rush)
RTF : Yes

Bro, she is first time in Sin. Came on the 12th and stranded here (understand from her was cheated by agent friend who brought and told her here easy to get job here).

Since she’s new, didn’t dare to anyhow walk the street (fellow Chinese told her to be careful of AV).

Divorced mother of one and was working government job before coming here.

Never tried this kind of job before which explain why she was bit lost on what to do (I need to wear and take off armour myself and bbbj me 2nd round without even cleaning my didi, LOL)

Just found her pitiful and hope to be able to help earn some $$$ while on her stay here by posting here. Please ignore if you find FR lengthy or boring or PM me if you like to contribute.

NO nos. collectors and OKT please (have a heart)

BTW, I’m NOT her OKT, just a cheongster pitying her plight and hope to be able to help her.

daringwolf
19-06-2007, 09:27 AM
Bro,

What is the damage??

soberguy
19-06-2007, 09:51 AM
So... what is the damage and how long is she going to be here for? Cheers!

pascal650
19-06-2007, 12:59 PM
Sorry for missing out on that.

Damage : 80/2/2

Btw, interested pls pm me your contact. Will pass to her and she will contact you for appt.

Think she will be here for a month. Say difficult to make $$$ here. Will go back after this stint.

P.S. - She is very thin (think kate moss). So don't raise you expectation.

Cheers

radiogaga
19-06-2007, 02:35 PM
Bro,

Can have her contact no. Thanks:)

pascal650
19-06-2007, 03:08 PM
Bros,

Sorry for missing out on damage. :p

Damage : 80/2/2

Btw, if don't mind, bros whose are interest can pm me your contact no. I will pass your contact to her so she can arrange with you for link up. Since she first time doing, don't want to flood her no. will prank calls.

Hope all bros understand.

P.S. - She's quite thin (think Kate Moss), so don't raise your expectation too high.

Cheers
Pascal

imate
19-06-2007, 09:36 PM
Bro, sure it is 80/2 shots/2 hrs? If like that damn worth it man!

shanghaifun
19-06-2007, 09:42 PM

80/2/2...WOW...:eek: good find..but too bad..i into boobs type..haha...

pascal650
20-06-2007, 11:11 AM

Yep bro, u read me correctly. $80/2 shots/2 hrs. Guess I quite lucky too. She told me first time doing so don't know wat rate to price (also very scared). Told her if price to ex, nobody wants.

Most importantly is to earn $$ the safe and justified way (the forum way). Also must make sure affordable to all bros mah.

Pascal

pascal650
20-06-2007, 11:13 AM
80/2/2...WOW...:eek: good find..but too bad..i into boobs type..haha...

Bro shanghaifun, noted.

Will watch out for (.)(.) type next time.

Cheers
Pascal

pascal650
20-06-2007, 02:41 PM
These contacts have been sent to Xiao Hong

yandaoking, GL0806, micheal3373, fish13, godspeaks.

Bros, Xiao Hong will contact you for appt.

Happy Bonking

yandaoking
22-06-2007, 06:31 PM
These contacts have been sent to Xiao Hong

yandaoking, GL0806, micheal3373, fish13, godspeaks.

Bros, Xiao Hong will contact you for appt.

Happy Bonking

Hi bro Pascal,

Thank you for the contact. I did make appt with Xiao Hong but caught a flu (Fever 38.3C ) the night before the appt time. I did sms her that I had to postpone our appt. I will contact her for a session next week after I fully recovered. And of course followed with FR.

I, no "放 aeroplane"; I "One word throw out, four horse hard catch".

Thank you bro Pascal !!

Regards,
Huang Ge

pascal650
22-06-2007, 10:28 PM
Hi bro Pascal,

Thank you for the contact. I did make appt with Xiao Hong but caught a flu (Fever 38.3C ) the night before the appt time. I did sms her that I had to postpone our appt. I will contact her for a session next week after I fully recovered. And of course followed with FR.

I, no "放 aeroplane"; I "One word throw out, four horse hard catch".

Thank you bro Pascal !!

Regards,
Huang Ge

bro huang ge,

relax.

no problem here. xiao hong was looking forward to seeing u when you cancelled appt. she just asked me to check if she has done anything wrong.

aready told her your predicament.

cheers
pascal

DemonSage
25-06-2007, 08:47 PM
Hi Bro, thanks for the contact, i wouldnt want to go into too much details. Called her up and made an appointment and proceed to love nest, rest is pretty much up to the stats... make a short statics chart

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 5/10(A Cup)
FJ: 6/10
GF: 6/10
BBBJ: 7/10

Overall a very normal sop bonk, but a good value for that price... Worth a try, may cause shock on some, but i must say that the bbbj was pretty sensational...

shanghaifun
25-06-2007, 08:52 PM
Bro shanghaifun, noted.

Will watch out for (.)(.) type next time.

Cheers
Pascal

keep me posted ..haha... perfer natural and not enhanced one..hehehe.. now i hardly got time to search also...damn..must contribute soon..

yandaoking
27-06-2007, 07:48 PM
Thank you very much bro for the contact.

I had finally met up with Xiao Hong yesterday noon. Arranged to pick her up at her place and we took a slow stroll to the nearby hotel a few lorongs away. We chatted for about 20 mins after checking in the hotel, it was really a pleasure TCSS with Xiao Hong. She is very friendly and always with a smiling face. Through our conversation, I can tell she is new in this circle.

We then having shower together but I washed mine, she washed hers. It is surprising she is very sensitive on her little nipples and her pussy. I won't go into details and let you find out how sensational she is on bed.

Here's my brief descriptions on Xiao Hong:

Name : Xiao Hong
Origin : Da lian
Ht : 1.64 cm
Body: Slim and bit tanned
Look : 6 /10 ( Looks like a local )
Boobs : A cup
Frenching : Yes with me
HJ : Yes
BBBJ : Yes ( Rating: 9 /10, beri good !! )
CIM : Did not ask
FJ : Like doing with GF..... Good !!
Overall Service : 8 /10 ( No rush..... Enjoyed TCSS with her.. like a long lost friend... No commercial feeling )
Damage: $80 + $ 20tip + $20 room + CDs ( Balance left from previous session )
RTF : Most likely

Regards,
Yandaoking

GL0806
27-06-2007, 11:47 PM
Thanks for the contact.

Here's my FR with Xiao Hong on Monday Night.

Called her to make an appointment after work. Met her outside the apartment that she's staying at Lorong 3X. She looked very slim and pleasant. We walk for a short distance to the main road and took a cab to Hotel 81. Paid for the room for 2 hrs and was told to wait for 15 mins. We sat down at the reception and chat for awhile. When there was room available, we proceed to action. We stripped and went to the bathroom. She bath for herself and bath for me and my didi. After bathing, we lie down on the bed. At first we spend most of the time talking without much action. Only sometimes she licked my nipples and gave my some BBBJ. We chit chat while she was touching my dick with her fingers. She said that my rod is big but i told her its normal size. I can say that she's really friendly from the way she talked. After talking, she asked me if I want it now. I said ok. She capped me and went on top of me. I sat up and hug her while shes riding. We frenched while shes riding on me. She told me that she only french with guys which are good looking and she said i m quite handsome but i told her im only average. After like 5 mins, I came. She removed the cap for me and we started chatting again. I think we were too engrossed in chatting until when we were abt to start our action for the 2nd time. only 30 mins was left before 2 hrs is up. I was shocked that we chatted for so long. She gave me BBBJ again then cap me. This time i went on top. Pump her for sometime and finally came. We went to the bathroom for a bath. After bathing she wanted to pee, she was abit shy and asked me not to peep at her while she was peeing. After she went out, i had a proper bath myself. Dryed myself and dressed up. Returned the keys and left the hotel. As she's not sure of the way back to GL, I walked back towards GL with her. She hold my hand while we were walking. Felt like i was holding hands with my gf. When we reached the junction juz after City Plaza,i told her that GL is juz in front. She said she know the way already, so we said good bye and parted. Personally I find it a SOP bonk but the gf feeling was good and shes friendly.

Boobs: A cup (quite small)
BBBJ: 5/10 (Normal for me as I have tried better ones)
Damage: $80 + $30 (Hotel) + $3.20 Cab fare to the hotel.

She said she was cheated by some friends and lost abt SGD $2k coming to SG. Her target is to earn back the SGD$2k before she leaves the shore in 3 weeks time.

pascal650
28-06-2007, 11:24 AM
Thank you Bros (GL0806, yandaoking & DemonSage) for your precious FR.

Bro DemonSage and other bros - Sincere thanks for upping my pts.

Bro Shanghaifun - I also like a handful of breast. Very therapeutical for kneading. Too bad now oversea (working), cannot go GL to sniff out more good bonk.

Cheers

Pascal

EatNDrink
28-06-2007, 11:55 AM
She said she was cheated by some friends and lost abt SGD $2k coming to SG. Her target is to earn back the SGD$2k before she leaves the shore in 3 weeks time.

Bro ... u cant be believing in what this Da Lian Mei's story right? unless u are really in love with her or fxxxing rich, otherwise, the golden rule apply ... f n f :D (fxxx and forget)

Xsaraman
28-06-2007, 12:26 PM
Hi Brother ,
can I have the contact of Xiao Hong? Tks.
My email: [email protected]
:)

dunicorn
28-06-2007, 01:22 PM
true...

not all the stories are true... then also.. not all are false too...

unless u really want.. otherwise dun get involved...

a pain...

pascal650
04-07-2007, 02:44 PM
RTF Xiao Hong today upon returning from working trip to Vietnam on Sunday (took the opportunity to write this FR while sitting in front of my laptop clearing my oversea claims).

Arranged to pick her up at her place then adjourn to nearby Hotel 81. Along the way, enquired about her well-being and she thank me for the referrals as most of the contacts given manage to materialize (To all the Bros, Thank you very much).

She also let on that she will be returning to homeland next Wednesday , 11 July 2007. To all Bros thinking of trying, time is limited, act fast.

Upon reaching Hotel, registered and proceeded to room. In the lift, she started to play with my didi through my pant but stop when lift door open. Upon settling in, we proceeded to bath and then lie on bed. Told her I didn’t unload for the past week (which was true as there were so much traveling in Vietnam with each journey lasting one to two hours – tired like shit everyday and straight to bed upon returning to hotel). So requested she give me bbbj and cim. She gladly obliged. :D

Didn’t last too long this time round, so after about 5 to 6 mins, I came with the one of the biggest load in recently time. She did not manage to swallow all and some spilled onto her body and bed. Wash up and we continued TCSS. About 15 mins into TCSS session, she asked if didi can still stand. So I asked her to ask didi herself lor. And she obediently went to talk to didi by engulfing my whole limp didi into her mouth. In no time, didi was up and coming again. Bbbj didi for a while before she asked me to up her. So put on my bullet proof vest and when into action (missionary pos).

Think must be the effect of traveling as after pumping for 20 odd mins and still didn’t come. By then also panting and leg muscle crying out in pain (uncle here no longer spring chicken liao). So asked her to hj and bbbj me until I cum. About 15 mins into play, finally came.

We clean up and continued TCSS until time almost up. Then we changed and I send her back to her place before going for my meeting.

ossy77
04-07-2007, 07:42 PM
Sorry for the late FR

Boobs: 5/10(A Cup)
GF: 6/10
BBBJ: 7/10

She will be leaving on the 10 of July. Thats what she told me. For those who are for looks, she might not satisfy the look. But for service, sure a good one. There is no rush and she is very accomodating. Please get the contact from the threadster if anyone is interested.

pascal650
19-09-2007, 10:19 AM
Gentlemen,

Had a call from her yesterday evening. She's back. Interested, PM me for contact.

Happy Bonking

Cheers
Pascal

enek
20-09-2007, 01:00 PM
Thks to Bro pascal650 for xiao hong's contact, i met up with her last nite.

Last nite, after chionging 'after dark' with my kakis, wanted to up a viet gal but she asked me to wait for her at the coffeeshop outside. After 5 mins and half a coffee, decided to call xiao hong instead. I was surprised that she picked up the call as it was near 2am liao. Confirmed with her the damage and went to pick her up at geylang 3x.

First look, not bad as i was anticipating the worst from the damage quoted. We greeted each other and she held my hand while i flagged for a cab. Headed down to Joo Chiat H81 and checked into a room. We were chatting away even when in the room coz i prefer to take it slow. After a while, i took a shower myself(she said she already bathed before coming out). When i came out, she was already on the bed naked with the sheets covering her. I jumped into the bed for somemore TCSS before the action started.

I started caressing her smooth body, playing with her nipples when she was giving me a catbath. She's the type who doesn't rush though it, slowly but surely reaching my erected didi. My goodness, she can really take in my whole didi(even though my didi not that big, very rarely does any FL take in the whole thingy). Her bbbj was very very sensuous! Even though i had quite some alcohol, i was feeling very very shiok. I asked her if i could cum in her mouth and with some egging on, she agreed! Soon, i came and she took in everything before going to the toilet to spit it out. It would have been perfect if she had swallowed it all. Nevertheless, it was hell of a good bbbj for a PRC. One thing about a divorcee is that they do know how to pamper a man!

I went to wash up and just laid in the bed with her hugging me and TCSS for almost half an hour before my didi woke up again. I was hungry for her pussy now, very hungry! I fingered her slowly and her initial moans were soft and really sensual.When i increased my finger speed, her moanings grew and that really turned me on. Without any warning, she came and said, 'hao shu fu ah!'. Hmm......how could she come without me getting into her first! I capped myself with the okamoto strawberry cd and started penetrating her already wet pussy. She's quite tight down there even with all the natural lubrications!

Normally after drinking, i would take quite long to cum, not to mention that this is the 2nd shot but with this sensual lady moaning and with me being so hungry for her, i came after 5mins of missionary pumping! I promised myself,that the next time, i will do a lot more variations and enjoy myself with her! (not that i didn't enjoy myself just now).

Just when i finished washing up, the phone rang. It was the hotel reception gently giving me a 'wake up' call! Time really passes very very fast when u're having fun! When leaving the hotel, she was holding on to my hand like two lovers would! hahahahaha Now, that's what i call gff!!!

Sent her back to her place in the cab and headed home for a well deserved sleep!

Name: Xiao Hong
Looks: 6/10(she'll grow on u)
Boobs: A
Body: Slim(maybe a tad too skinny)
Bbbj: 8/10(my own experience)
Fj: 7/10
Gff: 10/10!
Damage: 80/2/2hrs + 20(rm)+ CD
RTF: Hell yes!!

For bros who are into looks and boobs, i woundn't recommend her but those who are into GFF and service, she's a must! Just treat her nice and she'll reciprocate in kind.

pascal650
20-09-2007, 03:08 PM
[QUOTE=enek;2287127]Thks to Bro pascal650 for xiao hong's contact, i met up with her last nite.

bro enek, sincere thanks for upping me.. glad u like wat u saw and enjoyed your bonk.

i do agreed with you her bj is good this time round. but it wasn't so the first time. she was quite novice then. actual had a rtf with her yesterday afternoon. chat with her and found out that a pro fren in china taught her how to pamper didi with mouth before she came. thus explained the improvement in skill.. deep throat shoik right:D

also she has not been having sex since she gone back. was buried in work, thus explaining the tight pussy.

to all bros whose interested. pm me for contact. will pass to you contact and let you liase with her this time round since she is no longer noivce. think she can protect herself this time round, no need me liao.. lol

cheers
pascal

Amber
22-09-2007, 05:37 AM
She's a GEM

Major in GFE...

Book her yesterday morning at 9.30 till 11.30

BBBJ, FJ, Service all full marks for the lady...

say she will be gg back in 8 days time..

so bros out there better hurry up...

One more thing... pls pay her abit more, 80/2/2 is too little...

I know most of the bro out there will normally give 100 for that 2 shot...

she is really worth the money and she needs it...

so i urge bros out there to take care of her well...

thanks you...

by the way ... i paid her 100 for 2 shot... will RTF her asap...

tmac
27-09-2007, 08:28 PM
met up wif xiaohong 2dae, quickly hold my hand when she saw mi, veri gfe. Gd news to bros, she haf extended her stay 1 more mth in sg, so those who wan to rtf her still got time.

Looks : 6/10 (Milf looking with long straight hair)
Body : 6/10 (Skinny but i dun mind cos i also skinny)
Boobs : A cup wif small nipples
BBBj : 7/10
Fj : 8/10
GFE : 9/10

Overall i enjoyed the bonk, she is a veri frenly and chatty ger. Tks Pascal650 for the contacts, tks:)

Amber
09-10-2007, 10:14 AM
FR yesterday ...RTF the 2nd time

love her service...

3hrs session... 2 shots...

wonderful time... girl feel damn good...

ask her to buy me lunch...

she risk the rain to buy me lunch...

try out tonnes of position ...

she is very shy... will make her ride me next time...

gg back this month end...

By the way some old man threaten her... tell her if dun treat him well, he will get AV to sweep her sleeping quarters...

pascal650
11-10-2007, 12:18 AM

love her service...

By the way some old man threaten her... tell her if dun treat him well, he will get AV to sweep her sleeping quarters...

To all Dearest Bros,

First and foremost, many thanks to Bro Amber for the positive FR.

Have my RTF with her very recently too. She also mentioned about the old man episode.

She also let on that she has extended her stay here till end of the month. Have already booked and confirmed the flight back home on 31st Oct. She is resolved not to come back anymore for this sort of things, no matter how tough things are back home.

So to all fellow bros of the fraternity, if you are looking for a bonk and are not particular in the types of girl, maybe you can consider giving her a go. PM me for contact. Will pass you the number and you make your own arrangement (understand from feedback some bros not comfortable give out numbers, so I adapt lor).

Please do not misunderstood my intention as canvasing business for her. I am just a normal cheongster like you (no OKT here). Is just that my relationship with her stretch back quite awhile. I am just trying to help her, as this is going to be her final swan song, by patronizing her more often and also help spread her service a bit.

BTW, I have got no objection to all kind and sincere Bros who are willing to give out her number on my behalf to the fraternity. But just make sure it is a genuine case. Won't want to have any pranksters around.

So here goes the stats again:-

Place of Origin: Da Lian
Look: Milf Looking (6/10)
Body/Wt: Thin, maybe about 45kg
Boobs: Nothing to shout about, A cup with little brown nipple
Frenching: Yes, can kiss like a girl fren, if you don't mind ciggy smell
BBBJ: Yes (have upgraded her skill, feels good too)
FJ: Yes (Cap is a must).
Anal: Definite NO NO
Feel: Like GF Fren

Damage: 80/2/2, of course tips are welcome. RM and CD own.

That all folks,

Happy Bonking and Cheers

Pascal

pascal650
11-10-2007, 12:19 AM

love her service...

To all Dearest Bros,

First and foremost, many thanks to Bro Amber for the positive FR.

Have my RTF with her very recently too. She also mentioned about the old man episode.

She also let on that she has extended her stay here till end of the month. Have already booked and confirmed the flight back home on 31st Oct. She is resolved not to come back anymore for this sort of things, no matter how tough things are back home.

So to all fellow bros of the fraternity, if you are looking for a bonk and are not particular in the types of girl, maybe you can consider giving her a go. PM me for contact. Will pass you the number and you make your own arrangement (understand from feedback some bros not comfortable give out numbers, so I adapt lor).

Please do not misunderstood my intention as canvasing business for her. I am just a normal cheongster like you (no OKT here). Is just that my relationship with her stretch back quite awhile. I am just trying to help her, as this is going to be her final swan song, by patronizing her more often and also help spread her service a bit.

BTW, I have got no objection to all kind and sincere Bros who are willing to give out her number on my behalf to the fraternity. But just make sure it is a genuine case. Won't want to have any pranksters around.

So here goes the stats again:-

Place of Origin: Da Lian
Look: Milf Looking (6/10)
Body/Wt: Thin, maybe about 45kg
Boobs: Nothing to shout about, A cup with little brown nipple
Frenching: Yes, can kiss like a girl fren, if you don't mind ciggy smell
BBBJ: Yes (have upgraded her skill, feels good too)
FJ: Yes (Cap is a must).
Anal: Definite NO NO
Feel: Like GF Fren

Damage: 80/2/2, of course tips are welcome. RM and CD own.

That all folks,

Happy Bonking and Cheers

Pascal

pascal650
11-10-2007, 12:21 AM
Sorry, double post.

SKP2007
11-10-2007, 02:01 AM
bRO Pascal650, can share her contact nos to me?

bmw_9994
11-10-2007, 02:18 AM
bro can i have her contect too ?

Amber
13-10-2007, 12:37 PM
ask her out yesterday...

wanted to buy her a bikini so we can go swimming but she dunno how to swim...

so we went bugis... went Guan yin miao to pray... walk bugis street...

bought her 3 undies... sexy ones...

Takeaway MOS burger... to the near 81(if u know... nearby got one)

Have dinner ... exhibits the new undies for me...

Have a smoke, SOP, bonking...

Wonderful experience...

send her home... very nice GFE...

She change her HP no... can PM me for her HP(if pascal dun mind)

yamato_ship
14-10-2007, 11:57 AM
thanks bro pascal for XH contact.. have a session with her some time ago but lazy to post FR ...paisei:o .. so decided to post a personal FR on this gem:D

Look: 6/10 (those looking for syt can forget it. more of Milf type)
Body: slim
Boobs: Small but got cute nipples
Frenching: Yes
BBBJ: 7/10 plus cim
FJ: 7/10
GF: 9/10
Damage: $80/2/2 + $20 tips + $22room&armour
RTF: HAHA Budget bonk of course will rtf

This is my own opinion FR so one man's meat is another man's poison applies here..Up my points if you like..

pascal650
14-10-2007, 03:58 PM
ask her out yesterday...

She change her HP no... can PM me for her HP(if pascal dun mind)

Bro, nope i dont mind.. U r most welcome..

Thanks for taking good care of her. Am held up with work recently. A lot of traveling, thus did not spend much time with her.

Do enjoy before she goes back for good.

Cheers
Pascal

Amber
28-10-2007, 02:28 PM
Sorry for the late FR... busy with work

went out with her on monday nite...

book her for the nite...

went to watch movie "brothers"

then dinner, a drink at Panlaners till 1am...

went back hotel for 2 shot... one in the nite the other in the morning....

Spray her breast with another shot b4 leaving... total 3 shots

she is leaving soon... end of this month

pascal650
18-12-2007, 01:45 AM
Gentlemen,

She's back. PM me for her new number as she has change her previous number.

Pascal

24vtec
29-12-2007, 04:03 PM
Thanks to Bro Pascal’s contact. Managed to get some time out fro my work as my boss allow me to have an early off at 3pm cause I told him my night class starts at 5pm. Call her to check if she’s available. To me her voice is very sweet and cute cute de. Felt such a soft gal thru the phone call. Confirmed with her a 3.30pm and agreed to meet up with her at G area and pick her up to a nearby hotel. While driving, we had some TCSS and the most shiok part I like is the she was using her right hand and rubbing my bro while chatting with her. (My favorite) Si Quan hotel is nearby otherwise sure kana accident one.
Once arrived, proceed to the room and she told me she’s going to fill up the water inside the bath tub. I took off my shift and followed behind and while she was opening the tap, I started to feel her boobs and her pussy from behind. She giggled and turned around and asks me to relax and push me to sit on the cubicle (Ma Tong) and starting to lick my nipples while making her way taking off my pants. I found my way striping off her cloths. Once both of our cloths are off, she went into the bath tub and led me too. She asked me to sit down and face my back at her while she massaged my back with the soap while the other hand is rubbing my balls and groin area. It was a nice feeling to be inside warm water while someone is massaging you. She washed me up and cleans me and proceeded to the bed.
Once on the bed, she gave me cat-bath all over and proceeded slowly down to my cock and gives me a BBBJ. Slowly, I pull her pussy towards me and proceed to 69 position and fingered her wet pussy. I like the feeling that she’s not in the hurry. She’s doing it slowly. No rush at all. Her tongue is wonderful. My cock is hard already by then and told her to cap me and she proceeded to ride on top of me. Tight pussy!!! Seems that she’s enjoying herself slowly and moan while guiding my bro inside her. Enjoyed her look with the soft moans. Shiok sia! After a few strokes, turned her over and proceed to missionary. Can hear her moaning getting louder. Then change position with me on top of her and blow off about around 10mins. She took off my cd and cleaned it with some tissue and we rested a while and had a TCSS. After which, we went to for a shower and my fingers still rubbing her pussy while she was cleaning me. After that we lay back onto the bed to have more rest before starting our second round. However maybe i was feeling too tired unable to finish her off on the second round but to my surprise she BBBJ for nearly 30mins on and off to make sure i shoot out another time. Very good service from her.At the end of the day i walk out happily..... :D

Face: 7/10
Body: 5.5/10 ( too skinny for me)
Boobs: 5/10 ( Acup very very small)
BBBj: 7.5/10
FJ: 7.5/10. Very gf feeling!
Service: 9/10
Showering: Slow and easy. Like it a lot.
Damage: $80 + $10 tips + Room.
RTF: Sure

funfounder
30-12-2007, 02:40 AM
Bro,80/2/2 is really worth trying .Can share Xiao Hong contacts ? thanks !

pascal650
18-09-2008, 06:15 PM
Dear All,

She's back!!!! Have not met her yet, only sms with her. She came last week. will be here till end Oct.

regards
Pascal

pascal650
24-09-2008, 12:52 PM
Spoke to her yesterday to see how she's doing , seem like her schedule is quite packed.

Bros who had had her, kindly do her the favour by posting your FRs......

Many thanks to you.......