PDA

View Full Version : Dominant LBs in Singapore

ajkgup
12-07-2007, 07:21 PM
Hi bros,

Do any of you know good service dominant LBs in Singapore? I would like to try one. I found *Marcia Bree* (Yeah, like that's her real name! :p ) on vicesisters.

http://www.vicesisters.com/profile.php?co=186&id=15958

She seems quite interesting and would be able to have a special session... Have any of you tried her? Any info on rates? would you recommend her?

Are there any others in Singapore?

Thanks in advance bros!

dickrick
14-07-2007, 12:29 AM
Bro, generally the Filipinos are supposed to be the more dominant LBs; they tend to go on hormones less and shouldn't have a problem getting it up.
But this LB, Marcia, could be promising as she's older and maybe be able to give variety to the act. I would give it a shot if she said $100 to maybe $150 max per hour. The best is, give her a call and ask what she provides.
A fair number of LBs in Singapore claim to be dominant but I doubt they give the whip and all!:D

jss10
14-07-2007, 10:10 AM
Hello brudder .. I know of one .. pretty ex though and in sg once a mth ... you might want to check the pics out ...

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=Miss_d

MatrixNeo
14-07-2007, 12:29 PM
She is pretty fierce when it comes to dominating...but of course she don't come cheap

johnymike
14-07-2007, 04:17 PM
She is pretty fierce when it comes to dominating...but of course she don't come cheap

You try before, may us know how much??

transLover
14-07-2007, 07:50 PM

really want to be dominated by her after viewing her pics.

how to contact her and how much the charges?

newbiedude
14-07-2007, 07:53 PM
Hello brudder .. I know of one .. pretty ex though and in sg once a mth ... you might want to check the pics out ...

Wow shes hot, anyway to contact her?email?hp? Does she have a website or something?

ajkgup
15-07-2007, 04:07 AM
Thanks for the contact bro dickrick and jss10... She's is truly one amazingly hot and sexy shemale!!!

(Tried giving you bros rep points, but system didn't allow me :( )

jss10
15-07-2007, 06:57 PM
her going rate is aroun 200 .. at least that is what I have been paying ... she has just gone back to Cebu .. will probably be back end of the month .. pm me if u need the contact .. Cheers!

johnymike
15-07-2007, 07:11 PM
her going rate is aroun 200 .. at least that is what I have been paying ... she has just gone back to Cebu .. will probably be back end of the month .. pm me if u need the contact .. Cheers!

$200 for one session? That is one hour right? At their geylang hotel?

Joe73
15-07-2007, 09:15 PM
The thing about dominat lady boys......is that if they have multiple session one after the other.....how do they get their brother to stand....for lets say consequtive sessions :)....

newbiedude
18-07-2007, 05:21 PM
Any1 gt an FR on Miss D?

jss10
18-07-2007, 09:15 PM
$200 for one session? That is one hour right? At their geylang hotel?

Do not have motivation to write FR yet .. anyway, she is not a clockwatcher .. have never discussed duration with her ... and it is at her place in Balestier ... Cheers!

LeMans
19-07-2007, 01:57 AM
Any1 gt an FR on Miss D?

bro,u mean the fr written by her on u or her fr??Omg look at the album thread starter nearly fainted..i think she can easily dominate u for sure:rolleyes:

but realli hope some fr comes out.camping for a interesting FR guys

divein
19-07-2007, 03:53 PM
try her a few times. For me usually is $150.. u need to nego with her. She quite friendly and accomodating. for those who like their LB with big tool then she's the one for u. She is big n thick! N she cn still cum. she's one of the better filipino top which even other LBs from Cebu know abt.

FR

Face: 6.5 - 7
Body: 8 (big boobs)
BBBJ: 9
Dick: 10 (BIGGER than lot of guys)
FJ: Only fuck by her not the other way round so not sure.
RTF: yeah. alway when she in town.

bleahhh
20-07-2007, 01:49 AM
been eyeing dianne for a long time.
http://www.vicesisters.com/profile.php?co=186&ci=11720&sex=S&id=31583

any fr on her?

newbiedude
20-07-2007, 01:37 PM
Dianne is in SG now, said she would be leaving on sunday. Qouted me $150. Any FR on her too?

2WayStreet
21-07-2007, 10:46 AM
So disappointed with empty promises from Bros here.
After reading the post on Lady D and her dominant role, I decised to PM alll the bros who wrote about her to get contact and her ETA, but unfortunately, NO response was given.
I do not want to be petty, but why invite for request for infomation and not respond to mails.
To me, non response is the highest form of rudeness.:confused:

jss10
21-07-2007, 08:25 PM
After reading the post on Lady D and her dominant role, I decised to PM alll the bros who wrote about her to get contact and her ETA, but unfortunately, NO response was given.
I do not want to be petty, but why invite for request for infomation and not respond to mails.

Sorry bro .. not really like am online everyday lah .. anyway .. check pm .. Cheers!

2WayStreet
22-07-2007, 01:49 AM
Sorry, I am not directing my rant at anybody in particular, but just a general comment on my feelings. I do not mean to offend any bro with my statement.
Bro JSS10, In any case, thanks, have got your PM.
Will contact her by month end and do a FR(if I can get her)

lewis13
24-07-2007, 10:40 AM
To me, non response is the highest form of rudeness.:confused: Nothing personal but lets all remember this is a sex forum and it's in cyberworld.

Dun take it so seriously if no one replies your PM. I am also a newbie but I believe the best way to get contacts would be to contribute first and then ask later.

Well, just my 2 cents worth.:)

divein
24-07-2007, 07:17 PM

sORRY Bro. Not alway online. Anyway she back in SG.

2WayStreet
25-07-2007, 12:14 AM
Lady d aka Fiona is back from Cebu. Had her today.
My FR for your info.
As I have not seen her except from photographs, I took the challenge and called her up. On the phone, some small talk and an appointment was made. She asked me what I like her to wear. I said, 'something sexy.'
When she opened the door at the hotel in Baleistier, she appeared in a thong and bra, almost exposing her teats.
She lied on the bed and invited to to do likewise. Giving the excuse(although not necessary to do so)that I was uncomfortable and hot, I made an excuse to strip myself.
Then she came over to me and started fiddling her dick, and at the same time asked me to play and suck her titties, which by now she has pulled out of her bra.
She asked me to touch her dick and see if it is getting hard, and when I did so, she took out her thong exposing a thick long and hard dick.
She insisted that I keep on sucking her nipples and at the same time press her other breast real hard. She again wanted me to play with her didi and by this time it was real hard and solid.
She wanted to put it in my mouth , but when I said I am not used to it, she retracted and ask me to lick it.
By now, it was throbbing hard and she lied on top of me and started to french me real passionately.
My didi was also hard and rigid, but was no match for hers in size and thickness(shy to say)
She took some lube and greased my arse hole and started to finger me.I felt good with her fingering.
She suggested that it will be nice if she can penetrate me, but I told her, No as I have not tried this before and because of her immense cock, I may feel great pain. She assured me that she will be gentle and applkied some more lube intoto me and slowly slid her didi into my rear hole. I felt a pain and asked her to retract, but she pulled out half and left a wee bit inside. She just left it there and started to mastubate me. Needless to say I was unloaded in less than 10 mins flat, with 1 fraction of her dick still in me. She again wanted to put it right in as she said she is horny and needs to cum. I told her No as the pain is unbearable. With that I quickly went to the bathroom to wash myself and bade here goodbye after some small talk. She then told me that she has a LB from her hometown who can do a a threesome, but I told her next time and left.

Breasts: Huge Melons and feels like real
Body:Good height and size, Ladylike in more ways than one, only her dick betrayed her.
Looks:7/10
Service:6/10
Attitude: Friendly, can converse well.
RTF: maybe, but a bit too expensive
Cost $200 for less than 1 hour

2WayStreet
25-07-2007, 12:26 AM
Dun take it so seriously if no one replies your PM. I am also a newbie but I believe the best way to get contacts would be to contribute first and then ask later.

Well, just my 2 cents worth.:)

FYI, I have returned the favor by giving those who responded to me in exchange for another dominant LB without their asking

Offspring
25-07-2007, 01:14 AM

Did she quote you that amount? Kinda ex from the time i had her.

up u for making the effort to post a Fr.

lewis13
25-07-2007, 09:55 AM
FYI, I have returned the favor by giving those who responded to me in exchange for another dominant LB without their askingNice FR and good spirit of sharing. Cheers.:)

wonderz
25-07-2007, 10:09 AM
Dianne is in SG now, said she would be leaving on sunday. Qouted me $150. Any FR on her too?

Dianne still in Singapore..

jss10
25-07-2007, 08:47 PM
My FR for your info.
As I have not seen her except from photographs, I took the challenge and called her up. On the phone, some small talk and an appointment was made. She asked me what I like her to wear. I said, 'something sexy.'
When she opened the door at the hotel in Baleistier, she appeared in a thong and bra, almost exposing her teats.
She lied on the bed and invited to to do likewise. Giving the excuse(although not necessary to do so)that I was uncomfortable and hot, I made an excuse to strip myself.
Then she came over to me and started fiddling her dick, and at the same time asked me to play and suck her titties, which by now she has pulled out of her bra.
She asked me to touch her dick and see if it is getting hard, and when I did so, she took out her thong exposing a thick long and hard dick.
She insisted that I keep on sucking her nipples and at the same time press her other breast real hard. She again wanted me to play with her didi and by this time it was real hard and solid.
She wanted to put it in my mouth , but when I said I am not used to it, she retracted and ask me to lick it.
By now, it was throbbing hard and she lied on top of me and started to french me real passionately.
My didi was also hard and rigid, but was no match for hers in size and thickness(shy to say)
She took some lube and greased my arse hole and started to finger me.I felt good with her fingering.
She suggested that it will be nice if she can penetrate me, but I told her, No as I have not tried this before and because of her immense cock, I may feel great pain. She assured me that she will be gentle and applkied some more lube intoto me and slowly slid her didi into my rear hole. I felt a pain and asked her to retract, but she pulled out half and left a wee bit inside. She just left it there and started to mastubate me. Needless to say I was unloaded in less than 10 mins flat, with 1 fraction of her dick still in me. She again wanted to put it right in as she said she is horny and needs to cum. I told her No as the pain is unbearable. With that I quickly went to the bathroom to wash myself and bade here goodbye after some small talk. She then told me that she has a LB from her hometown who can do a a threesome, but I told her next time and left.

Body:Good height and size, Ladylike in more ways than one, only her dick betrayed her.

Great field report bro ... just to add on ... she is pretty sticky about her pricing ... so bros offering less that the above will probably be turned down. Anyway, I have seen her for quite a few sessions basically because she used to provide excellent service and the sessions were not limited to an hour ... she was no clock watcher ... although the last couple of sessions I had were less than to my satisfaction.

For bros into BDSM and stuff ... she has some gear which might interest you ... she is also into using poppers ... though I am not sure whether that is safe ...

Cheers!

TheHappyMondays
26-07-2007, 10:14 AM
Great field report bro ... just to add on ... she is pretty sticky about her pricing ... so bros offering less that the above will probably be turned down. Anyway, I have seen her for quite a few sessions basically because she used to provide excellent service and the sessions were not limited to an hour ... she was no clock watcher ... although the last couple of sessions I had were less than to my satisfaction.

For bros into BDSM and stuff ... she has some gear which might interest you ... she is also into using poppers ... though I am not sure whether that is safe ...

Cheers!

What is popper? Was a some kinds of sex items?

alpha65
26-07-2007, 10:27 AM
drugs lor.

dickrick
26-07-2007, 06:52 PM
What is popper? Was a some kinds of sex items?

Ya bro, alpha65 is right. They're drugs used originally by homosexuals to enhance sexual experience. Don't mess about, they can have dangerous after effects.:(
For more info, I found this article quite useful http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poppers

AfA_hmor
26-07-2007, 10:45 PM
Would advise against taking drugs and having sex at the same time. Aside from the illegal+break the law+get sent to drug rehab, also the addiction and the bad effect on health. When you're using drugs or alcohol, you are more likely to have unsafe sex. Such as too high, can't think straight, forget to use a condom. Or think you're superman, invincible.
Be careful hor.

2WayStreet
27-07-2007, 10:12 AM
A word of advice for our Bros here who are interested in dominant LBs. Please do not go for the 3some offered by Lady D aka Fiona. It is definately not worth the money.
Lady D is far too dynamic and this make her co star a weak candidate.
Save your money and take only one.

toric29
29-07-2007, 03:10 PM
Ok, so met up with Dianna from Visesisters over the weekend.

Do check her web site for more information on her, looks etc. But she is better in person of course. Made appointment to meet at her gaylang hotel. Arrived at scheduled time and she was wearing hot little denim shorts, unbuttoned showing lacy underwear. Top was a lacy tube top, very hot.

Paid as indicted earlier in this thread and then the action started. I told her I liked being dominated so she strips and shoves her cock in my mouth. For boys interested in her, she does like getting her cock sucked and licked and she'll fuck your mouth hard :)

She then began sucking my cock and we ended up in 69 position, which was fantastic. She then lubed me up and fucked my man pussy hard. She fucked me in 4-5 different positions and whenever she was on top she'd have a real CFM look on her face. This chick does like to fuck men!!! My prostate couldn't handle any more so we changed positions after being pounded for 30 minutes.

She capped me and jumped on top of my cock, bouncing up and down and fucking me hard. Felt amazing! She has a very tight man pussy, not the tightest I've ever fucked, but still tight enough to do the job. She's got great tits for a tranny, you can see the scares, but they feel nice and soft but firm at the same time. Fantastic nipples to suck and lick.

She finished my up with a BJ as I was tired with a huge explosion which left me crippled for a while.

Overall, great chick and great fuck. Will try again after saving a bit of $$$.

toric29
29-07-2007, 05:34 PM
Can anyone recommend other LB's or visesisters that a fully functional and can be dominant?

Thanks,
toric29

bohokang
31-07-2007, 05:11 PM

I tried clicking on the link but it says no such username, any more places where can take a look at the pic ? I was always looking for a LB with thick dick, went to CV several times but always seem to have post-ops and when i ask them they say nowadays CV all are post-ops wonder if that is true.

bohokang
31-07-2007, 05:26 PM
Is Lady D same as Dianna , are we talking about the same person ? If not , anyone have pictures of Lady D ? I cannot see the link it complains no such username

What is the size of the cock of Lady D ?

At the same time is it true that CV is only post-ops ?

jss10
31-07-2007, 08:22 PM
Is Lady D same as Dianna , are we talking about the same person ? If not , anyone have pictures of Lady D ? I cannot see the link it complains no such username

What is the size of the cock of Lady D ?

At the same time is it true that CV is only post-ops ?

Try the link again .. works now .. :)

toric29
31-07-2007, 08:26 PM
Lady D is not Dianna from looking at the pics from the above link. She does have a nice cock though so might give her a buzz.

Piscarian
02-08-2007, 12:00 AM
any bro can recommand me nice preop with good service ? new in this forum ..been lookin for all old thread but not sure all those lb are still around or not ...thanks in advanced!

Viking cum
24-08-2007, 06:21 PM
Just to let the Bros here know that Lady_D aka Fion is back in town, quite fond memories of her since the last visit and will be visiting her again soon....

2WayStreet
24-08-2007, 08:32 PM
Just to let the Bros here know that Lady_D aka Fion is back in town, quite fond memories of her since the last visit and will be visiting her again soon....

Yes, and she will be here for 7 days only this time

aces68
24-08-2007, 08:40 PM

can anyone pm her her contact ? tks

curiouslah
25-08-2007, 09:52 AM
Hi,

I am very intrested in meeting with Miss D.
Could someone pm me her contact number please.

Thanks in advance

cheers

curiouslah
25-08-2007, 09:58 AM
can anyone pm her her contact ? tks

I am intrested to meet up with Miss D.

I tried to look in vicesisters but unable to find her contact.

Could someone please pm her contact to me.

Cheers

2WayStreet
25-08-2007, 09:40 PM
Have PM to interested parties Miss d's number.
Enjoy yourselves and remember to up my points[if you think the contact is worth it]

headup
02-09-2007, 01:30 AM
Just wondering if any of you here has experience this ladyboy in Hougang. she alway walking home from Hougang Mall at night about 5am, I approached her before and she lead me to the staircase landing near ponggol CC, promptly took out a cane from her bag, bend over and ask me to cane her! Met her several times thou..

2WayStreet
02-09-2007, 02:33 AM
Sounds Interesting....Any contact numbers

KatoeyLover69
02-09-2007, 04:11 PM
Just wondering if any of you here has experience this ladyboy in Hougang. she alway walking home from Hougang Mall at night about 5am, I approached her before and she lead me to the staircase landing near ponggol CC, promptly took out a cane from her bag, bend over and ask me to cane her!

Is that all you did ? Nothing else ? No BBBJ or FJ ? :confused:

headup
03-09-2007, 06:45 AM
Thats all she does, she like after being caned, knee down in front of you and play with your dick...after that she put her mouth real close but never never into her mouth. I just spanked her...I don't have her number but her name cheryl and I either see her at hougang mall at around 5am or 3 to 4.30am at block 3 hougang ave 3.

smartyyy
07-09-2007, 10:24 AM
Just wondering if any of you here has experience this ladyboy in Hougang. she alway walking home from Hougang Mall at night about 5am, I approached her before and she lead me to the staircase landing near ponggol CC, promptly took out a cane from her bag, bend over and ask me to cane her! Met her several times thou..

why never get her contact bro ? where can i easily locate her ? cause i stay in hougang too, wana try my luck. hope u can guide me along, haha

headup
08-09-2007, 03:06 AM
Well, she gave me a fake phone number...she gave me Xue-er number.

Always met her very late...either 3-4 at Block 3 or 5am at HG Mall.

jboy4fun
09-09-2007, 12:01 AM
hi bros,
i must warn u of this LB.
She goes by name of Anna in vice sisters.
I had the misfortune of paying for her service. I feel that it is my duty to tell the bros here to save their hard earn cash and spend it elsewhere.
First she looks nothing like the vice sisters pics.
Second she did not want to do anal. Just Bj then even that she stopped and just gave HJ.
Finally she had the nerve to ask for a tip.
brothers brothers brothers. some sisters have no idea. she may be able to escort and bluff angmos without access to sammys forum but for the rest of us. heed this report.
:D

transLover
09-09-2007, 02:54 PM
hi which anna? any link to her page in vice sister?

how much u paid, bro?

hi bros,
I had the misfortune of paying for her service. I feel that it is my duty to tell the bros here to save their hard earn cash and spend it elsewhere.
Second she did not want to do anal. Just Bj then even that she stopped and just gave HJ.
brothers brothers brothers. some sisters have no idea. she may be able to escort and bluff angmos without access to sammys forum but for the rest of us. heed this report.

dickrick
09-09-2007, 03:54 PM
hi bros,
I had the misfortune of paying for her service...

Bro are you referring to this one - http://www.vicesisters.com/profile.php?cot=singapore&sex=S&id=24822
If you are then this is Maria who hangs out sometimes at Lor 16 Geylang.
The pics are actually her, in this vicesister ad at least. She's tall, nearly 1.8m and slim. I've taken her and I've done the anal thing and she was the one with this exotic dance before the act thing. Mind you, she does talk a lot and if even if when I see her and don't take her she'll ask for a couple of bucks. She says she just tries her luck, if people give she's lucky, if not too bad. That's her way of thinking and she's not angry if you don't.
Anyway it could be a different person and if it's the same I guess it comes down to chemistry or something. :confused:

jboy4fun
09-09-2007, 11:03 PM
Yo bro,
that is the one.
She goes by a few names. Many of them do.
Perhaps context is important when elaborating on unpleasant experiences.
Looks - well her pics on vicesisters are actually pretty good. So it sort of raises one's expectations. Unfortunately when i went to her place, she had many zits on her face. She said it was a hormone induced outbreak. I think at this point this was like a major damper on proceedings.
The sex - i think there is a reason why i am reluctant to frequent local sisters. compared to the pinoy babes local sisters are really lacking in skill and the x factor of making the customer feel like a king. I think compared even to desker road thai sisters they are also a distant second.
But this discussion is great cause i think the more info goes out to the bros the better informed we become :)

2WayStreet
15-09-2007, 01:21 AM
All bros who like to be dominated.
Lady D is back in town for two weeks

bohokang
18-09-2007, 12:02 PM
Hi , can anyone PM me Lady D's number ? see if i can catch her on this trip and have a feel of her services =)

She looks very tall , any one has an idea how tall she is ? (Can be a bit intimidating since i am not that tall).

micky_blues
01-10-2007, 05:52 PM
try her a few times. For me usually is $150.. u need to nego with her. She quite friendly and accomodating. for those who like their LB with big tool then she's the one for u. She is big n thick! N she cn still cum. she's one of the better filipino top which even other LBs from Cebu know abt.

FR

Face: 6.5 - 7
Body: 8 (big boobs)
BBBJ: 9
Dick: 10 (BIGGER than lot of guys)
FJ: Only fuck by her not the other way round so not sure.
RTF: yeah. alway when she in town.

Are you referring to Miss D? Do you have her Hp or contact no? Can PM me? How tall is she and what are the charges like? Thanks.

KatoeyLover69
07-10-2007, 08:56 PM
All bros who like to be dominated.

Fucking a shemale :-

( Posting # 814 )

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=2316729&posted=1#post2316729

bohokang
19-11-2007, 01:54 AM
Thanks going out to the 2 brothers who pass on the contact for Lady D, this FR is abit late.

The last month when Lady D was in town , i tried her out. Had some problem finding the right hotel and by the time i was there, she was a bit peeved coz i was late.

Once the door opened , i walked in but saw no one , then i turned around and saw there she was behind the door, in the leather outfit and chains with a peeved look on her face.

she closed the door and before i could explain she grab me by my ass got me to the bed. She was not wearing any panties and her cock was already twiching and hard. it was huge ! i will say at least about a good 8 inch and very nice fat and thick.

she frenched me roughly and then push me down , i tried to tell her to hold on for a while but it was too late and she push her fat cock into my mouth just as i was mid way thru my sentence. The cock stretched my mouth nice and good and it took me a while to get use to my mouth being filled like so.

It was the first time i am giving a blowjob to a shemale and she was just banging away into my mouth. i tried to keep my mouth open big enough to keep up with her rapid thrusting but was feeling my gag reflex coming up. fortunately she took it out just then.

i took the chance to tell her meekly if she minds if she wears a condom while i do that (yah i am chicken at heart haha what can i say)

prior to that i did told her i want to be dominated and i am impressed so far =) i excused myself to go into the toilet and changed into my corset and panties as well as adjust the anal plug i have on.

she was surprised when she saw me dressed and she gave an evil grin. she got a bigger surprise when she reach out to grab me by my ass to pull me closer to hug me.

she felt the plug and then immediatly fiddle with the base of it causing it to move. i gave a moan and then before i knew it i was down on my knees and sucking that cock of hers again. i slurp on it for a good duration before she alternate with dry humping me and twiddling with the anal plug base.

by then i was very horny and i just did whatever she wanted me to do be it to lick her nipples or continue the blowjob on her or her sucking hard on my nipples.

finally it was the main event and she took out the anal plug and inserted that thick cock of hers into me. it helped that by then i was so high from her playing with my dick. but still i felt her plump cock filling my arse. i gave out a long moan while she scolded me for being such a horny slut.

so it was while she was jering me off and humping me in the missionary style that i came in spurts all over the place.

before i left , she frenched me again and made me play with her cock , jerking it up and down. overall had a good time but wished things were not in such a frenzy, but perhaps the next time then. =) but boy was my arse sore for the next 2 days after having that monstrous cock in me, not to mentioned my sore nipples.

For those brothers who are keen to try her out , check out her listing on http://www.vicesisters.com/escort-RE4!R-SO1!O-S-Page-2!P-ID18406!D.html with her contact so you do not need to go about PM for it

enjoy !

bohokang
19-11-2007, 02:09 AM
Thanks going out to the 2 brothers who pass on the contact for Lady D, this FR is abit late.

The last month when Lady D was in town , i tried her out. Had some problem finding the right hotel and by the time i was there, she was a bit peeved coz i was late.

Once the door opened , i walked in but saw no one , then i turned around and saw there she was behind the door, in the leather outfit and chains with a peeved look on her face.

she closed the door and before i could explain she grab me by my ass got me to the bed. She was not wearing any panties and her cock was already twiching and hard. it was huge ! i will say at least about a good 8 inch and very nice fat and thick.

she frenched me roughly and then push me down , i tried to tell her to hold on for a while but it was too late and she push her fat cock into my mouth just as i was mid way thru my sentence. The cock stretched my mouth nice and good and it took me a while to get use to my mouth being filled like so.

It was the first time i am giving a blowjob to a shemale and she was just banging away into my mouth. i tried to keep my mouth open big enough to keep up with her rapid thrusting but was feeling my gag reflex coming up. fortunately she took it out just then.

i took the chance to tell her meekly if she minds if she wears a condom while i do that (yah i am chicken at heart haha what can i say)

prior to that i did told her i want to be dominated and i am impressed so far =) i excused myself to go into the toilet and changed into my corset and panties as well as adjust the anal plug i have on.

she was surprised when she saw me dressed and she gave an evil grin. she got a bigger surprise when she reach out to grab me by my ass to pull me closer to hug me.

she felt the plug and then immediatly fiddle with the base of it causing it to move. i gave a moan and then before i knew it i was down on my knees and sucking that cock of hers again. i slurp on it for a good duration before she alternate with dry humping me and twiddling with the anal plug base.

by then i was very horny and i just did whatever she wanted me to do be it to lick her nipples or continue the blowjob on her or her sucking hard on my nipples.

finally it was the main event and she took out the anal plug and inserted that thick cock of hers into me. it helped that by then i was so high from her playing with my dick. but still i felt her plump cock filling my arse. i gave out a long moan while she scolded me for being such a horny slut.

so it was while she was jering me off and humping me in the missionary style that i came in spurts all over the place.

before i left , she frenched me again and made me play with her cock , jerking it up and down. overall had a good time but wished things were not in such a frenzy, but perhaps the next time then. =) but boy was my arse sore for the next 2 days after having that monstrous cock in me, not to mentioned my sore nipples.

For those brothers who are keen to try her out , check out her listing on http://www.vicesisters.com/escort-RE4!R-SO1!O-S-Page-2!P-ID18406!D.html with her contact so you do not need to go about PM for it

enjoy !

mantino
23-11-2007, 05:54 PM
finally had my first session with lady D 2 days ago.

called her up and she told me to meet her at the balestier hotel. i knocked the door, the door open. it was dark inside. i just walk in blindly not knowing what to expect. she was actually behind the door in the leather outfit and no panties. immediately we french.

since this my first time, she asked how do i want it. i told her i want to dominated and she smiled. we continued to french. i sucked her huge tits and frenched her again. then she pulled me down and she told me to suck her huge cock. so i did.

after sucking her cock for good five minutes. she told me to lie on the bed for more comfortable. she gave me a catbath and played with cock. and then all of a sudden she tied my right hand to the bed. i didn't expect this but what the hell i wanted to be dominated. then she tied my left hand too.

now i'm powerless. with my hands tied and my legs spread apart i know what's coming next. she placed the pillow under me so that she can see my ass more clearly. boy was it tight. my ass was a virgin and i'm proud to say that lady d took my virgin ass... lol..

what comes next was a good fuck that she gave me. at the same time jerking me off. it felt like forever.

and eventually i came and i can't remember how long ago since i had a good orgasm like this.

it was a good experience for me. for those whose curious about being dominated should try her and experienced it for yourself. enjoy.

johnymike
27-11-2007, 02:52 AM

enjoy !

What an exciting FR Bro!! What is the damage?

bohokang
20-01-2008, 02:16 AM
Besides Lady D and Dianne, has anyone else trid any other ladyboy from vicesisters who are functional ?

Keong69
11-03-2008, 04:57 PM
Dianne is back in town until beginning Apr. Any FR from any bros who have visited her? Never try her before. I'm trying to find a suitable time to pay her a visit but she seems kinda busy...:confused:

Keong69
11-03-2008, 05:08 PM
Hi, dianne is back until early April. Any FR from bros who have visited her recently? What is her going damage rate?

I'm thinking of paying her a visit but need to find time to do so. Our timing not very synchronized so far....:confused:

Keong69
23-06-2008, 10:04 PM
Went to Romeos last week. Was swamped by LBs when I went in. Apparently, business not so good recently as many people were watching football (Euro 08).

Choose a cute looking LB, Aki. Great bod, she was wearing a mini skirt & short sleeved shirt showing off her tummy & most of her C-cup boobs...

After some TCSS, she started kissing & frenching me. Fantastic kisser with great tongue. At the same time, she kept pulling my hands under her mini-skirt & rubbing her groin on my hand. After a short while, I could feel her cock start to stir & swell (& mine too)...

Agreed on price, went off to a hotel. On entering room, took off her top & skirt. Her boobs were fantastic! C-cup, great for sucking. Wasted no time in pushing her onto the bed, kissing, tonguing & licking her all over, esp on her tits. She buried me in her tits & told me to suck hard. The girl really loves having her tits pulled & sucked hard as she moaned away in pleasure. By now, could feel her hard cock under her lacy white panties. I teased her by stroking it through her panties. Her look of anticipation as I teased her was priceless...;)
Eventually, I took her 6 inches out & gently stroked it & cupped her balls. She just moaned away & started humping my hand. Capped her & started sucking her off as I looked up naughtily at her. After a short while, I got onto my back as she started lubing me up. When she pushed my legs over my shoulders, I knew what was coming next. At first, it was a bit painful so I told her to put on more lube & to be gentle. Gradually, as I got used to her size, it started to feel real good as she started humping away. Each time she hit my prostate gland, it felt so good as if I was cumming but couldn't quite. I was moaning away in pleasure & ecstasy, going out of my mind with pleasure. The CFM look on her face & her shaking tits as she rammed me & fucked my ass with her hard cock was so sexy. (Important tip: Having lots of lube just increases the amount of pleasure you get)......The girl just loves to fuck. Just thinking about it & reliving that night gives me a hard-on.

After a while, she flipped me on my side & did me scissors-style before going onto doggy. It just kept feeling better & better. I really got a good prostate massage that night..:)

Then it was my turn. After she stroked me to hardness, I flipped her over & returned the favour. Unlike her, I didn't bother to be gentle but just rammed her all the way. Her cries & moans of pleasure each time as I pounded away was music to my ears. Then I flipped her onto her side. She grabbed her dick & started jerking it off. I slowed down to match the speed of her strokes. Soon, she began jerking off faster & faster, as her moans got louder & louder as I pounded her ass away. Before long, she shot out her cum onto her stomach. Rather liquidy. Then I came also, shooting into the condom. We finished up in the toilet as she helped me wash up.

All in all, a great session. Next time, I'll try a threesome with another of her LB friends with tits just as large as hers. Getting hard just thinking of a boob/body massage with two LBs...:)

Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10 (Fantastic C-boobs + 6inches...=)
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 8/10
Damage : $100+hotel+tips
RTF: Possibly do a threesome with her LB friend...:D

martinmartini
24-06-2008, 01:08 AM
Went to Romeos last week. Was swamped by LBs when I went in. Apparently, business not so good recently as many people were watching football (Euro 08).

Nice FR you have there :p

I guess you must be in 9th heaven with "her". First time is always unforgetable, isnt it...hehehe
I am not gay or bi-sexual...but I tried with a ladyboy b4 and unfortunately or fortunately, depends on how you see it, she's the aggressive type and still functional. :p

I am thinking of trying this ladyboy from philippines out....big boobs, pretty face, big butt, and LJ quite impressive. (Kinda scare, hahaha)
If i managed to gather my courage and try her, will post FR :)

Check out her pics:
Welcome on my Escort Website ! (http://allyana.rare-playmate.com)

MatrixNeo
24-06-2008, 08:24 PM
Oh..i have tried her before once.It was afew years ago. I was contacting Aubrey and she suggested that i tried her friend together. And recently den i realise it's her.

I think i still have the photo of them both taken inside the hotel room.

martinmartini
25-06-2008, 12:13 AM
Oh..i have tried her before once

WOW Bro! Can give some brief comments on her? (if you can still remember). FYI, she's in SG today (24/Jun/08) :p

MatrixNeo
25-06-2008, 09:25 PM
Can't recall much since it has been quite some time ago.....she kinda quiet and submissive.....you can probably give it a try and let us know :)

martinmartini
26-06-2008, 03:39 AM
Sure :) But i tried calling her these 2 days but her phone not on. I think she's still not in SG yet, though her website said she's supposed to in sg on 24th.

trannykok
23-07-2008, 04:49 AM
Was feeling really horny and decided to go to Lor 16. Saw this tall PRC ladyboy and asked her if she is pre-op. She replied yes and we agreed a price and went into the room. I was lying naked on the bed while she washed herself. She stepped out after a minute and dried herself, smiling sweetly at me. Next thing I knew, she was straddling my chest and face-fucking me, forcing me to deep-throat her hard cock. Then she pulled her cock out and started to put on a condom and said she wanted to fuck me, I replied, ok but be very gentle. Eventually, after a lot of fingering and KY later she managed to get her whole cock deep into my ass and started jerking me while fucking my ass. Turns out she was really horny as after only 5 or 6mins of fucking, she announced that she was coming, pulled out, took off the condom and shot into my mouth and all over my face still smiling sweetly at me. Tasting her cum, I shot my load all over my tummy.

I didn't bother to ask for her contact, we bathed, I smoked and we left the room together.

geckoSG
23-07-2008, 04:08 PM
Tasting her cum, I shot my load all over my tummy.

I will pray for you...

bochapsing
23-07-2008, 06:07 PM
forcing me to deep-throat her hard cock... shot into my mouth and all over my face still smiling sweetly at me. Tasting her cum, I shot my load all over my tummy..

:eek:

i'll pray for u too..

wodemama
25-07-2008, 12:37 AM
Was feeling really horny and decided to go to Lor 16. Saw this tall PRC ladyboy and asked her if she is pre-op. She replied yes

How did you ask her whether she was pre-op? If in chinese how you say it? 你还有小弟弟吗?

she announced that she was coming, pulled out, took off the condom and shot into my mouth and all over my face still smiling sweetly at me. Tasting her cum, I shot my load all over my tummy.

God bless you.:eek:

trannykok
25-07-2008, 11:06 AM
Well, it caught me a little by surprise when she came on my face because I was busy jacking off, I suppose the "forbidden" or "taboo" if you will, triggered my orgasm. Its like when people decide to fuck in public places, or to something to that effect, maybe to some, anal sex is such a forbidden fruit that the act alone is so exciting. A foray into the wilder side, you could say. If anyone is wondering, I'm still very much into women, its just that sometimes, once in a long long while, the urge to try something considered taboo or forbidden becomes so over-powering, especially when I'm so goddamn horny and there's no women available, I just succumb to temptation and go for it. You would say, there are female prostitutes too but when I go there (Lor 16), somehow I'm drawn to the "female" part. I'm not explaining myself or my actions but just voicing my thoughts. I think many of you may have had the same urges, its just whether you have acted on it or not.

PS: I'm also a bit scared and worried because of the extreme intimacy of contact with bodily fluids but at the moment just before I came, I couldn't be bothered with that fact. Well, what's done cannot be undone.

BigBadDaddy
31-07-2008, 11:45 AM
she announced that she was coming,

How did she "announce" it? Did she say 真是他/你妈的爽啊!要出来了!or 要射了! or 要喷了!

wodemama
31-07-2008, 08:47 PM
How did she "announce" it? Did she say 真是他/你妈的爽啊!要出来了!or 要射了! or 要喷了!

LOl, bro are u really that interested? rofl

BigBadDaddy
01-08-2008, 08:28 AM
u really that interested? rofl

You can say that again! :p I like me bitches to be downright slutty and that includes talking dirty, behaving like a tarty cunt...uuh yeah!!!:D

wodemama
02-08-2008, 12:56 PM
You can say that again! :p I like me bitches to be downright slutty and that includes talking dirty, behaving like a tarty cunt...uuh yeah!!!:D

lol, okay thats a cool fetish you got there ! :p

2WayStreet
03-08-2008, 07:30 PM
Went to this hotel Lor 22 for a pina LB who advertised in the escort service web. Her asset was that she has a 8 inch dick, which I want to see to believe.
Not only was I disappointed at her false claim in advertising her assets and services,but was greatly disappointed at the lousy hotel that charges $10.00 for visiting this LB[already renting the room by the long term] in the room.
I believe that NO hotel in Singapore does this and I have half a mind of reporting to the Singapore Tourist Promotion Board about this malpractice.
I will never visit this hotel in Lo2 22 again, even if it is the last one in Geylang.

yan ming
04-08-2008, 04:37 AM
Went to this hotel Lor 22 for a pina LB who advertised in the escort service web. Her asset was that she has a 8 inch dick, which I want to see to believe.
Not only was I disappointed at her false claim in advertising her assets and services,but was greatly disappointed at the lousy hotel that charges $10.00 for visiting this LB[already renting the room by the long term] in the room.

what a lousy way to that extra 10 bucks! so far the nonsense i got was telling me that they only left their pricer rooms available in order to make you take that room.
cheers bro. maybe you will like to name the hotel so that we know exactly which to avoid?

jaankaden
04-08-2008, 08:29 AM
I believe that NO hotel in Singapore does this and I have half a mind of reporting to the Singapore Tourist Promotion Board about this malpractice.
I will never visit this hotel in Lo2 22 again, even if it is the last one in Geylang.

hey bro, is this LB u speak of that yanina from vicesisters? because i considered trying her too but never got around to it.

mike38
04-08-2008, 11:09 AM
hey bro, is this LB u speak of that yanina from vicesisters? because i considered trying her too but never got around to it.

should be a fake as I look at the pictures it do not show her with any dick not as mention 8".
btw why pay the hotel the $10 since you are only a visitor, care to let us know which hotel so that we will bar the hotel.

johnymike
05-08-2008, 01:53 AM
It was Min Wah Hotel, Bro.... At the reception they will ask you which room you are going and they will charge you $10 if you are visiting the ladyboys. No recipt was given and nothing signed. I think the staff pocketed the money..

aces68
05-08-2008, 10:24 AM
It was Min Wah Hotel, Bro.... At the reception they will ask you which room you are going and they will charge you $10 if you are visiting the ladyboys. No recipt was given and nothing signed. I think the staff pocketed the money..

Yah, I'm sure you kena conned.
When I went there last time, I just enter the lift, don't even care about the reception.
Or you should tell the LB and let them settle with the hotel themselves..

wodemama
05-08-2008, 08:32 PM

what a dishonest hotel receptionist they got! should complain

martinmartini
06-08-2008, 12:02 AM
It was Min Wah Hotel...

Bro, you confirmed kena conned liao. :mad: Am very sure the receptionist pocketed the $10. Last time I was there, about 2 weeks ago, they just asked me which room I am going, no asked me for $.

2WayStreet
06-08-2008, 12:02 AM
Yes the hotel is Min Wah Hotel in Lor 22. Bros please avoid this hotel in order not to be conned. Tried to walk straight to lift, but was stopped by receptionist at desk.He found out that I wanted to visit LB and insisted on a $10 surcharge.[without receipt]
Have half a mind to report to Tourist Promotion Board.
Yes, the LB in question is Yanina from Vice sisters. She does have a dick, but a limp one at that.
Any Bros who want to try her, please save your money and "spend" our Bros coffee, and we will say a very big thank you.
Definitely not worth the $$$$ spent and compared to other Philipina LBs, this one's service is 3 based on a scale of 1(being the worse) to 10(being the best)
:mad::mad::mad:

smartyyy
07-08-2008, 07:53 AM
visited a few pinoys @ min wah hotel also. never had the problem of asking $10 to visit them. The uncle even show me to the room as he was on his way up. I find it very unreasonable, if i ever encounter such situation, i'll just leave.

2WayStreet
07-08-2008, 08:33 AM
Maybe, you are lucky as the mercenary Uncle was not on duty at that time.
By the same token, many Bros have shared and written about the same experience as me.
In fact, when I wrote the article, I did not name the hotel, but yet some observant members were able to pin point this hotel. I later wrote to confirm it.
That is what I did,Just leave, but when I contacted the LB by Mobile, she told me she will speak to the uncle and allowed me in without paying.
Here is not the question of $10, but the principle of the whole thing. If we can pay more than a $100 for a screw, what is a mere $10.00?

doctor sex
09-08-2008, 11:55 AM
Sorry you got diappointed with Yanina, most of them lie about their size.

If you want a pinoy ts with a big tool, try daphne on vicesisters Her cock is big and thick. She stays in hotel 81 in balestier, no problem with the staff.

Ronit4u
10-08-2008, 09:52 AM
Is she dominant? I could not find daphne in vicesisters... How much does she charge? Anyone knows more dominants ladyboys with large cocks???

divein
10-08-2008, 02:43 PM
Is she dominant? I could not find daphne in vicesisters... How much does she charge? Anyone knows more dominants ladyboys with large cocks???

yes she dominating. She got thick tool that will make you mouth ache ;) quite friendly and service is quite good. and she fuck quite well :D usually she have friend that can 3some if you wn but nv took the offer cause her friend not really my type. O yeah she also do 3some with 2 guys also. her link in vicesister is:

Escort service - Female. Male and Shemale Escorts In Your Area (http://www.vicesisters.com/escort-CO186!C-RE4!R-SO1!O-Page-2!P-XC-ID18406!D.html)

damage is $150 last time but dunno whether is inflation but think she increase her price to $200 liao :eek: She in singapore now and staying for 2 weeks.

johnymike
11-08-2008, 01:33 AM
yes she dominating. She got thick tool that will make you mouth ache ;) quite friendly and service is quite good. and she fuck quite well :D usually she have friend that can 3some if you wn but nv took the offer cause her friend not really my type. O yeah she also do 3some with 2 guys also. her link in vicesister is:

Escort service - Female. Male and Shemale Escorts In Your Area (http://www.vicesisters.com/escort-CO186!C-RE4!R-SO1!O-Page-2!P-XC-ID18406!D.html)

damage is $150 last time but dunno whether is inflation but think she increase her price to $200 liao :eek: She in singapore now and staying for 2 weeks.

Yes, the damage is now $200. If you tell her that you want to be dominated and you want to be her bitch, you will get the surprise from her. She is game in everything and she is the best...My mistress Lady D...

caledfwlch
14-08-2008, 08:09 PM
This lady diana:

Escort service - Female. Male and Shemale Escorts In Your Area (http://www.vicesisters.com/escort-RE4!R-SO1!O-S-Page-2!P-ID18406!D.html)

Since knw how to contact like, just need to know whats the damage, got include what?

Thanks bros.

caledfwlch
14-08-2008, 11:16 PM
Whats the diff ah?

Dianne

Lady D

Daphne

Damn confuse leh:confused::confused::confused:

2WayStreet
15-08-2008, 09:05 AM
Sorry you got diappointed with Yanina, most of them lie about their size.

If you want a pinoy ts with a big tool, try daphne on vicesisters Her cock is big and thick. She stays in hotel 81 in balestier, no problem with the staff.

Thanks for the tip, Bro, but had tried her for many times, and wanted something new. She is indeed one of the best.

2WayStreet
15-08-2008, 09:14 AM
Any1 gt an FR on Miss D?

I posted a FR months and months ago. Please do some homework to see the old postings.

2WayStreet
15-08-2008, 09:15 AM
Whats the diff ah?

Dianne

Lady D

Daphne

They are the same person under different names

2WayStreet
15-08-2008, 09:20 AM
I paste my FR on Lady D for those who missed it.
Re: Dominant LBs in Singapore
My FR for your info.

Honey07
16-08-2008, 01:28 AM
Whats the diff ah?

Dianne

Lady D

Daphne

Bro, Lady D or Daphne is the same person, the labyboy with the big cock and operate at Balestier Hotel.

Dianne is another one who used to operate at Geylang Hotel, she don't do BDSM and her cock size is much more smaller than Lady D but her rates is also cheaper.

caledfwlch
25-08-2008, 10:49 PM
Prickr: Adult Photo Sharing. Upload Unlimited Photos. Adult Photo Hosting. | My prickr account (http://www.prickr.com/user/view/daphne/1)

So this is Daphne? I couldn't find any FRs on her

2WayStreet
26-08-2008, 12:29 PM
[QUOTE} from caledfwich

"So this is Daphne? I couldn't find any FRs on her"[/QUOTE]

WTF, I just posted a FR (reproduced from one months ago) posting on 15th Aug

Pl read before you make stupid statements,and make a fool of yourself.

Bigbase
28-08-2008, 10:36 AM
Just came across two interesting ads from the same dominant TS mistress called TS Carmella in the vicesisters website (although she calls herself Lady Samantha in the Craiglist site). The cellphone contact numbers are the same. Her pictures look interesting.

See links below.

Escort service - Female. Male and Shemale Escorts In Your Area (http://www.vicesisters.com/escort-CO186!C-RE4!R-SO1!O-CI11720!I-Page-5!P-XC-ID43047!D.html)

A real Mistress here in Singapore now!!!!!! DOMINA EXOTICA - w4m (http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/ers/813396138.html)

Has anyone had any experience with this TS mistress?

Bigbase

Keong69
29-08-2008, 11:35 AM
Contacted Aubrey from VS last night. Made appt & went to hotel in Balestier. Must say that it was a disappointing session. She was in a hurry to get it over & sad to say, was a rush job. Apparently she had another bro coming soon, so she was rushing through the whole thing. IMHO, service was v.poor given that damage on the high side - $150. For that kind of $$, I was expecting better...

On the way out, saw two hot TS going out back to OT. Will try them out the next time if I see at OT...=)

Will definitely not RTF.

All bros take note, she's may look & act cute but service is poor & can be much improved...

aces68
29-08-2008, 01:20 PM
Contacted Aubrey from VS last night. Made appt & went to hotel in Balestier. Must say that it was a disappointing session. She was in a hurry to get it over & sad to say, was a rush job. Apparently she had another bro coming soon, so she was rushing through the whole thing. IMHO, service was v.poor given that damage on the high side - $150. For that kind of $$, I was expecting better...

On the way out, saw two hot TS going out back to OT. Will try them out the next time if I see at OT...=)

Will definitely not RTF.

All bros take note, she's may look & act cute but service is poor & can be much improved...

bro, to be honest, I think most of the Pinoy TS are poor in service, unless you are an angmoh. I have tried several but so far none could provide service to justify the higher price.

wodemama
29-08-2008, 05:24 PM
bro, to be honest, I think most of the Pinoy TS are poor in service, unless you are an angmoh. I have tried several but so far none could provide service to justify the higher price.

Thats right, wad they wan is the ang mo to patronise them as the ang mo can pay much higher price than the rest of us would.

2WayStreet
31-08-2008, 02:54 AM
I had bad experience with Yanani of VS also. Did not perform according to description write up and photo was taken 10 years ago.
Paid $150 + $10 to bastard receptionist at hotel in Lor 22

http://www.vicesisters.com/escort-CO186!C-RE4!R-SO1!O-S-Page-1!P-XC-ID29002!D.html

wodemama
31-08-2008, 03:05 AM
I had bad experience with Yanani of VS also. Did not perform according to description write up and photo was taken 10 years ago.

Escort service - Female. Male and Shemale Escorts In Your Area (http://www.vicesisters.com/escort-CO186!C-RE4!R-SO1!O-S-Page-1!P-XC-ID29002!D.html)

Bro, have u visited the LB standing at lor 16?

2WayStreet
31-08-2008, 05:46 PM
As mentioned earlier, the LBs at Lor 16 is not worth the money they are asking for.
Mostly from Thailand and a few from China.
Leave them alone, and you will not be disappointed

wodemama
31-08-2008, 06:53 PM
ok,got your point bro. So i guess ill have to make a trip down to rowell for my 1st exp with the third genders

johnymike
01-09-2008, 02:20 AM

Escort service - Female. Male and Shemale Escorts In Your Area (http://www.vicesisters.com/escort-CO186!C-RE4!R-SO1!O-S-Page-1!P-XC-ID29002!D.html)

This TS had been mentioned before in the thread already, you are too careless. The hotel is Min Wah Hotel again.

Keong69
01-09-2008, 11:35 AM
ok,got your point bro. So i guess ill have to make a trip down to rowell for my 1st exp with the third genders

Why don't you try Club Romeo at OT. A bit more pricey, but at least you get to chat with them & check them out at the same time. Reduces the hit & miss of pinoys from VS (only preview their website before meeting).

Just make sure to be explicitly clear on what you expect & check out the goods properly to make sure you're getting what you want...=)

Think I'll avoid the pinoys & stick to the Thais at OT. So far, my experience there at OT has been quite good...=D

BigBadDaddy
01-09-2008, 01:56 PM
Thats all she does, she like after being caned, knee down in front of you and play with your dick...after that she put her mouth real close but never never into her mouth. I just spanked her...I don't have her number but her name cheryl and I either see her at hougang mall at around 5am or 3 to 4.30am at block 3 hougang ave 3.

Cheyrl eh? hmmm So u know if she sports a biggie down there in between her legs also? Touched her down there b4? Sure won't mind having a go at her.

spidey77
01-09-2008, 02:28 PM
Cheyrl eh? hmmm So u know if she sports a biggie down there in between her legs also? Touched her down there b4? Sure won't mind having a go at her.

me too wana try....but the post is a year old.....dunno whether she still at hg mall at 5 am:confused:

doctor sex
01-09-2008, 05:23 PM

Will definitely not RTF.

I tried Aubrey and thought she was just average too. The best are still Daphne or Vanessa, who are both a little more expensive.

Just a thought but if we paid girls more money like ang moh, would we get a better service?

wodemama
01-09-2008, 07:01 PM
Why don't you try Club Romeo at OT. A bit more pricey, but at least you get to chat with them & check them out at the same time. Reduces the hit & miss of pinoys from VS (only preview their website before meeting).

Just make sure to be explicitly clear on what you expect & check out the goods properly to make sure you're getting what you want...=)

Think I'll avoid the pinoys & stick to the Thais at OT. So far, my experience there at OT has been quite good...=D

I would love to give it a go, but then due to my age and the lack of kakis on my side, it would take at least another decade b4 i can step in there!€

MatrixNeo
01-09-2008, 07:30 PM
I tried Aubrey and thought she was just average too. The best are still Daphne or Vanessa, who are both a little more expensive.

Just a thought but if we paid girls more money like ang moh, would we get a better service?

I have also tried Aubrey before.....you can tell her what you like and she will try to meet your request....but overall it just average.......

2WayStreet
05-09-2008, 08:29 PM
I suppose you get what you pay for.
The quality also improves with the higher price LBs.:(

dickrick
06-09-2008, 06:28 PM
Why don't you try Club Romeo at OT. A bit more pricey, but at least you get to chat with them & check them out at the same time. Reduces the hit & miss of pinoys from VS (only preview their website before meeting)......Think I'll avoid the pinoys & stick to the Thais at OT. So far, my experience there at OT has been quite good...=D

I second that idea of seeing for yourself. No matter how accurate an FR is, it's the chemistry between you and the Lb that's important.
In an ideal situation, i.e. you have no worries about being seen at OT etc. Check them out and see for yourself. Not all of us have the same taste. What's gorgeous to me may not be for another guy and vice versa. ;)

spidey77
07-09-2008, 05:01 PM
so anyone went to hg mall at 5 am????pls post if you have.........

caledfwlch
21-09-2008, 01:33 AM
[QUOTE} from caledfwich

"So this is Daphne? I couldn't find any FRs on her"

WTF, I just posted a FR (reproduced from one months ago) posting on 15th Aug

Pl read before you make stupid statements,and make a fool of yourself.[/QUOTE]

Hot latina shemale porn (http://xhamster.com/movies/30642/hot_latina_shemale_porn.html)

Coud this possibly be her? lol

xanatos
25-09-2008, 11:34 PM
dear bros,
i was wondering how much is the average price for a pino LB... cos i saw those on craiglist like damn ex. its like freaking 300 per hour.. are local LBs better? please advice.

wodemama
26-09-2008, 01:02 AM
locals go CV for 30 or rowell for some local and thai also at 30.. 300 is too much IMHO but if you think it's worth it, feel free to go ahead. Its your money anyway.

Service wise you gotta see your luck one, maybe the pinoy better service leh but then again you nvr noe. Got to give and take.

xanatos
27-09-2008, 09:48 AM
thanks bro... but you got any local LBs who is good to intro?

wodemama
27-09-2008, 01:54 PM
thanks bro... but you got any local LBs who is good to intro?

no bro, i have yet to venture into LB. But if you looking for local, you can go to the to trans contact exchange thread to try your luck :D

2WayStreet
27-09-2008, 04:16 PM
This mad and crazy tranverstite advertised for $300 per hour on Vice Sisters, but when I contacted her, she said her price is $450, and don't bargain and waste her time. I slammed the phone down immediately and want all bros to boycott her (even though you can pay the $$$$$) to know that she thinks Singaporeans are suckers for Thai LBs. She thinks are body is coated with gold or what.
Can fly to Thailand and fuck at Nana and return with airfare at that kind of money

Escort service - Female. Male and Shemale Escorts In Your Area (http://www.vicesisters.com/escort-CO186!C-RE4!R-SO1!O-CI11720!I-Page-1!P-XC-ID43350!D.html)
8 INCHES,UNCUT**THAI TS
Name: Gina
http://www.vicesisters.com/webout.php?id=43350

wodemama
27-09-2008, 08:02 PM
noted bro. thanks for informing.

transLover
28-09-2008, 01:55 AM
i have tried her on a sunday night for $100 few months back. her cock is huge and she fucked me real good. maybe now is the peak season

This mad and crazy tranverstite advertised for $300 per hour on Vice Sisters, but when I contacted her, she said her price is $450, and don't bargain and waste her time. I slammed the phone down immediately and want all bros to boycott her (even though you can pay the $$$$$) to know that she thinks Singaporeans are suckers for Thai LBs. She thinks are body is coated with gold or what.
Can fly to Thailand and fuck at Nana and return with airfare at that kind of money

Escort service - Female. Male and Shemale Escorts In Your Area (http://www.vicesisters.com/escort-CO186!C-RE4!R-SO1!O-CI11720!I-Page-1!P-XC-ID43350!D.html)
8 INCHES,UNCUT**THAI TS
Name: Gina
ginasexy.model24h.com (http://www.vicesisters.com/webout.php?id=43350)

leroy13
28-09-2008, 05:36 PM
brothers,
i totally agree with 2way street.
We should bycott GINA. This SHEMALE is double standard.

MatrixNeo
29-09-2008, 07:51 PM
I think she quoted base on supply and demand.....last time when i check with her.....she quoted me $150 when i told her i am broke....

johnymike
29-09-2008, 09:22 PM
I think she quoted base on supply and demand.....last time when i check with her.....she quoted me $150 when i told her i am broke....

I thought she only take ' Ang Moh ' client? Where is her hotel? At Orchard area?

2WayStreet
29-09-2008, 09:46 PM
Obviously from the postings, this bitch has no principles.Please do not support her.

dickrick
30-09-2008, 12:10 AM
Obviously from the postings, this bitch has no principles.Please do not support her.
Bro, this is the same one who advertised some time ago that she doesn't take Asians and only wants white guys.
I think she must be having a split personality because now we hear she sometimes takes Asians. Sometimes it's $150 sometimes $450! :confused:
Clearly a case of hormone imbalance/mood swing type thing. Real 90 degree change of moods, you never know what they'll do or say next.
Actually, don't be surprised to hear one day she does something stupid to herself.

2WayStreet
01-10-2008, 01:00 AM
i have tried her on a sunday night for $100 few months back. her cock is huge and she fucked me real good. maybe now is the peak season

She even works for $100. What a shame.
Bro Rick, we call this Tau Foong (head wind aka Seow)
If you take her and in the middle of a job, she may bite off your dickie.

smartyyy
02-10-2008, 02:07 AM
from what this 'gina' told me, she's afraid of cops and etc, which i tink it means AV. even when i met her months back at her hotel in balestier, she wanted me to show her my student pass. haha. and she's really double standard, coz i did her for free.

2WayStreet
02-10-2008, 08:29 AM
from what this 'gina' told me, she's afraid of cops and etc, which i tink it means AV. even when i met her months back at her hotel in balestier, she wanted me to show her my student pass. haha. and she's really double standard, coz i did her for free.

Her hotel is now near the Novena. You must look like Brad Pitt to get FOC

smartyyy
02-10-2008, 09:16 PM
Her hotel is now near the Novena. You must look like Brad Pitt to get FOC

honestly and seriously, no, just normal plain looking.

Offspring
03-10-2008, 02:58 AM

Maybe she earned too much already in sg and time to do pro bono. :D

2WayStreet
03-10-2008, 09:52 PM
Maybe she earned too much already in sg and time to do pro bono. :D
Money is never enough for the likes of her kind. Even if they screw $5.00 more from you, they will do it. So where got "pro Bono"

Ladyboy Lover
09-10-2008, 09:01 PM
some of them r so desperate even $50 they will say ok cos there is this ladyboy i hv tried for $100 n one day she sms me asking me if i want to go over to her hotel but i told her i only got $50 with me n to my surprise she reply "$50 is fine" :eek:

2WayStreet
10-10-2008, 09:08 AM
Hmm, interesting.
How was her looks, body and service?
Obviously from her lack of business, I don't think she has the right stuff to move ahead, but you never know.

Ladyboy Lover
10-10-2008, 12:40 PM
Hmm, interesting.
How was her looks, body and service?
Obviously from her lack of business, I don't think she has the right stuff to move ahead, but you never know.

Her looks are not bad, body also alright n can fuck with her hard dick too. Anyway her name is carmella. Cheers.

MatrixNeo
11-10-2008, 12:21 PM
If i am not wrong...this carmella is the one staying at waterloo hostel? If it her, you can try lowering the asking price and usually she will say ok...

Anyway finally manage to find the time to try allyana, oh man she really change alot...till i can't recognise her....the last time i met her afew years ago...she was so quiet and demure and when i meet her again last night....she become one wild chick....anyone who is into a tall wild trans with a hard dick...you can give her a try....she will give u a good fuck!

Mattyboy
23-11-2008, 07:45 PM
"I have met her frist time about one and half or two years ago ,,Gina she is a very Famous ts and the most beatiful ladyboy I have ever seen.... she looks like a model and looks like a mix but more to beautiful Thai looks... Even with those goegeous looks and the most sexy body and much more (wink) she is very warm, freindly and with a very nice attitude... shes down to earth, good, funny and you will experience such happiness being with her.

After she finish university she worked as a for selller cosmetic in shopping centre in bkk and she has many white men who were shoping arround there and met her in shoping centre and want dinner dinning or guide for nightlife and sleep with her,,,she said she ok for 4 k or 5 k thai baht and she is definately worth more than that...

She was joking the other day about how people say bad things about her on the internet and how hilarious these people can be... But I took it to myself to depend what she stands for as a person... For guys who have never met her please do not judge her and make assumptions... If you cannot afford her then move on... She is not here to cater to the needs of those who cannot afford her fees... She only attends to the needs of upscale gentlemen...

She receives many prank calls from people who seem to be bothered by her... probably because they cannot afford her and that disturbs their minds so they call her and say all sorts of things... the thing about her is that if she feels she cannot satisfy a client she will not take that call... thats why sometimes she asks some simple questions on the phone... but most of these people just cut her off once she names her price... she is fine with that... she is already stable and has enough with her to settle down (which she will probably do soon)... She is only doing this for her regular clients who adore her...

Most of her clients are from North EU and love her lots... Yes... So she does not need anyone else... Only real gentlemen who can admire her qualities and like her for who she is and can accept her price...

Most of her regulars are VIP persons who like their privacy and adore her... so they are the kind of upscale gentlemen who can afford her and admire her personality and character and of course most of all her gorgeous looks and a body to die for...

She knows how to make a man feel at ease and feel good about himself...

So please guys... Give her a break... Move on...

Cheers...

Mattyboy

2WayStreet
24-11-2008, 07:11 AM
Mattyboy-Nothing personal
From the tone of your letter and reading in between the lines you must have caught her in her better mood.
As for me, I would not consider myself lucky as I think I caught her at her menopause mood swing. When I touched her recently reconstructed big hard nuts, she complained it was painful, and when I played with her nipples, she complained that she is ticklish. She does not perform according to her advertisement saying she is tired and all kinds of nonsense. Needless to go on as the list can go on and on. Of the 1 hour or so spent in the room was disastrous,(dying to get out asap).
Why would people write bad things about her, if it is not true, There is no smoke without fire. Recently, she has got to redo her posting at VS because of the bad report given about her by past patrons.
If she does not need us, why is she still advertising in VS, If she thinks EU got bigger cork or more money, she is grossly wrong.
What body are you talking about. She is a fat pig now.

I and would definitely recommend her to my enemies.
Sorry, I cannot agree with your comments

Honey07
02-07-2009, 08:55 AM

PictureTrail - Gallery (http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=Miss_d)

Surprise to find this link still working.. Good news for lady D fans. See the thick juicy cock!!!

king69
17-07-2009, 11:00 AM
Her looks are not bad, body also alright n can fuck with her hard dick too. Anyway her name is carmella. Cheers.

Can PM her details. Under what name in Vice sisters, please. Thanks

cooldude1982
06-05-2011, 03:10 AM
Bump to this thread. Very keen on spending some quality time with a dom t-girl.

Tried this one recently who advertised as "dominant". Nothing out of the ordinary - couldnt get it up which added to the disappointment.

anyone has any updates ?

doctor sex
08-05-2011, 11:30 AM
Carmella still comes to singapore and can get those endorphins going for you. She was staying at Clarke quay last week. check vicesisters and or craigslist

markzzz
08-05-2011, 08:38 PM
Missed Lday D.
Any know if she still in business?
Haven't seen her advert in vicesisters for a couple of years
Missed her

king69
08-05-2011, 09:56 PM
Missed Lday D.
Any know if she still in business?
Haven't seen her advert in vicesisters for a couple of years
Missed her

I missed her too You just reminded me of her. I think you must be earning big bucks in Europe or America.

king69
08-05-2011, 10:41 PM
I missed her too You just reminded me of her. I think you must be earning big bucks in Europe or America.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a345/kwailum/2238398411.jpg

doctor sex
09-05-2011, 10:45 PM
daphne still advertises on the thailand page of vicesisters.

last report i read of her is that she is hooked on weed, has lost alot of weight and is generally fucked up. big shame!

king69
10-05-2011, 09:45 AM
Visted her on
http://www.vicesisters.com/escort-CO206!C-RE4!R-SO1!O-Page-1!P-XC-ID18406!D.html
The first pic is her. All other pics are false. It is not her, and her style of writing is not like this.
Somebody is using her popularity and identity to advertise.
Don't get duped.