PDA

View Full Version : Alibaba

Pages : [1] 2

Hakoshu
29-09-2002, 11:54 PM
Been to alibaba yesterday, Really regreted going there on sat. but too bad, frens jio so lan lan go down. Reached Jb, Expected my darling tio booking one but still call hei gou( the so called manager there) for confirmation. He says my darling dun have booking today. so happy happy go down. Then reached liao, one of the waiter lead us up to a "room" which is in fact a small crubicle with a spoilt aircon and the ventilation sucks. Asked for two tiger, and our girls. Then the waiter say my darling tio booking liao. Damn pissed off by hei gou for bluffing me down. Thinking dun spoilt my fren's mood, i calm down. then i asked for a bigger and better room, the waiter says ok, he go arrange. But knn, waited for 15 mins still no response. Damn tulan liao, went and confornt waiter, he said too much customer today liao. knnbcb, then i ask him to get hei gou here. he didn't also! So i called for the bill and went down the floor, find hei gou, but the cheeby kia dunno run where so lan lan left alibaba and went to Sakura instead! Total damage for there is 150++ for nothing, Never go there again liao! This is jus a reference to the brothers who tiong alibaba often.

Thanks and Regards
Edgar

pat888
30-09-2002, 07:39 PM
best dun go at sat alot of ppl veri sian 1 la.

smrt512
01-10-2002, 02:13 AM
Hahahahaha
Lucky me. didnt go with you. Was at the hotel enjoying myself. Maybe she saved me. Think she have a six sense that you guys will not have a good time thats why she didnt sleep.

silverdoggy_38
17-11-2002, 07:39 PM
Having ?gained? so much from this site, guess it?s about time for me to reciprocate.

Anyway, been to Alibaba recently and here?s my experience. I tend to go LSB early (by myself), book a girl and spend the night at a hotel cause I don?t like to rush. Reached there after 6pm before 7pm, not many customers but many girls to choose from, lucky me.

Girls

Thai Girls (booking overnight = RM 300)
Indon Girls (RM 350, don?t know why different)

- young, quite pretty, Thai, very white, ideal for brothers who like fair ladies
- did not try her cause she can only speak Thai while I can?t
- any brothers who did / will try her, appreciate if you could give your feedback

- mid twenties, Thai, look at a TV actress from HK (not lead actress, categories B and C type)
- booked her, everything so-so, good thing is that she can speak hokkien, ideal for those who would like to improve your command of the Thai language
- btw, she used to work in Hatyai (wonderful)

- young, pretty with a body to kill, definitely one of the ang pai there, forgotten to add, an Indon but can speak Hokkien
- wanted to book her but the manager gave many reasons (more like excuses)

Cons of going to this place

- price is quite comparable to other places, however, once you know the manager well, there is a tendency for them to push for drinks, drinks for girls and the like
- quality of girls depend on your luck, however, you can obviously walk around first and select the girls (think this is common across all LSB, but trust me, I have seen some really terrible ones here, but then again, I saw some very pretty ones too)
- girls cannot go disco
- need to pay aunties

Pros of going to this place

- there are two stories, rooms in the second storey are fitted with TV
- booking, can release girl early (for instance 7pm to 10pm, understand some other places depend)
- near a hawker center, makan no problem
- near sentosa but not at sentosa
- a stone throw from Crystal Crown hotel ? one night at RM138 via Asia travel, quite okay but breakfast like shit
- if need be, can call and ask the driver from this place to buy makans for you
- apparently opens 24hr, never try going in the morning / early afternoon before, so cannot verify

Other
Corporate news

Alibaba apparently is doing quite well. It has bought over the neighboring shop and is now renovating the whole place. Should be done by now. (During renovation, still open, as renovate part by part.)

In addition, the boss of Alibaba is also the boss of Wan Jin (Golden Million) and 99 (located at the previous le-yi-le). My my, earn big big.

The manager for this place is the black dog. Know him well - got benefit. Know him well - also got disadvantage (e.g. ask you to buy drinks for girls). Be firm. We are spending quite a fair bit already, so dont spend much more than required.

fish76
17-11-2002, 10:46 PM
Yo bro,

I guess all cheongsters have their bad experience

I also recall a bad nite at Li Xin, no gals or not enough to go around. This kinda of bloody thing happen all the time but dun give up man.

As for booking freaks, I suggest u don't book from the LSB but from the agents of the gals directly. U will save some $$ as the LSB takes a 50 cut from the 300 u pay.

Tip: Get the no of agent from the gals themseleves.

Cheers

maufans
17-11-2002, 11:09 PM
indon girl for 350??? better go BT ... only 40 to 60 bucks overnight somemore!

ParaParaSakura
18-11-2002, 03:47 AM
heard from pple now this place open 24 hours.......any truth in this? quite impossible izzit not?

Hakoshu
19-11-2002, 11:50 AM
24 hrs also no pt, Go there most importantly is must be happy!
Most importantly is the service and attitude there. i hope those jiu hu ppl know the golden rule of trade tat CUSTOMERS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT! For the time being, i guess i will still remain in SAKURA!

ParaParaSakura
20-11-2002, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by Hakoshu

For the time being, i guess i will still remain in SAKURA! CHEERS!:)

ToreSoul
20-11-2002, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by ParaParaSakura
CHEERS!:)

And the President of CLub Sakura speaks.........:cool:

pussywillo
21-11-2002, 10:43 AM
those LSB all out to make a quick buck and solly to say most of the suckers to fall for it are the s'poreans.

My M'sian frens never encounter these kind of problems

Hakoshu
21-11-2002, 11:46 AM
i guess we singaporeans are the ones who need these entertainment and we have the spare cash to go all these.. So it can't be helped either.

Hakoshu
04-02-2003, 03:36 AM
this is the alibaba thread for brothers to post their FRs and Viewz

draken
04-02-2003, 10:26 AM
wa kao ... went there last week with 6 coll. to many ppl and their so call vip room is too small lah.... but somehow i do agree tat their thai gals standard not bad... thai gals RM100 for a shot ... i got a vietnam gal for RM120 (forgot her no.).. was told tat she was one of the hot fav ...indeed her skill is very good i think is one of the best i had tried in all lsbs in jb..

one thing i really hate is everyone seem to be asking for tips.... apart from the aunties even the male waiters wans tip... the guy at the fuck room also wans tip... worst the overall room charge adds up to RM380+.. went to sakura and golden million etc and order their standard 3 jug free 1 +++ only the most RM200++ .......kaos ...

Hakoshu
04-02-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by draken
wa kao ... went there last week with 6 coll. to many ppl and their so call vip room is too small lah.... but somehow i do agree tat their thai gals standard not bad... thai gals RM100 for a shot ... i got a vietnam gal for RM120 (forgot her no.).. was told tat she was one of the hot fav ...indeed her skill is very good i think is one of the best i had tried in all lsbs in jb..

one thing i really hate is everyone seem to be asking for tips.... apart from the aunties even the male waiters wans tip... the guy at the fuck room also wans tip... worst the overall room charge adds up to RM380+.. went to sakura and golden million etc and order their standard 3 jug free 1 +++ only the most RM200++ .......kaos ...

Ali baba tend to be more exp due to their recent renovation in dec. they vietnam girl now ar? u care to give a Fr on the vietnam girl? might go and try if she's gd.

Hakoshu
04-02-2003, 11:07 PM

-A 22 yr old thai with a very gd body~
-Cute personality, a very fun girl to be with.
-but when her mood is bad, u r in for a very boring session
-Speaks hokkien and chinese very well

Face: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10
Attitude: 7/10
Service: 8/10

-A 25yr old PRC with big tits
-Looks matured and demure
-Speaks Chinese
-Service was gd ( wanted to be my jiejie )

Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Attitude: 8/10
Service: 7/10

-Thai, age unknown
-Looks acceptable
-Speaks hokkien
-Service quite gd

Face: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10
Attitude: 7.5/10
Service: 8/10

-24 yr old thai
-Outgoing personality
-Looks is damn cute and chio
-Speaks English, chinese
-Figure is gd too
-Playful girl

Face: 8.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
Attitude: 9/10
Service: 8.5/10

-23 yr old thai
-Frm pattaya
-Looks cute
-Speak english and hokkien well
-Big titts and pettie size
-playful and chatty girl
-Definitely an angpai in alibaba

Face: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10
Service: 9/10

Above are some of the girls i tried in alibaba, Some may have go back liao. Not sure cos abt two mths never go liao. Brothers can take this as a reference and ask ard for the above numbers. Wish u guys a happy CNY and happy fucking!

draken
06-02-2003, 12:13 AM
looks:6/10 (look like fair skin thai)

body: 6.5/10 (i like her small frame somemore the breast quite big for her frame. she have a small pussy but one thing that really turns me off was that she got too much pussy hair)

fj/bj/ foreplay: 9/10... wa kao her skill is the best of all lsb gal that i had tried man... first she will lick ur whole body... to me kinda like SOP.. but her skill is damd good man she will just continue to lick ur thigh, balls and penis like her tougue will never cramp... and her bj can really make u cum fast if u are not experience enough...she really know how to suck and blow u..... as for fj is even more shiok coz she will just ride u so violently untill u find that machiam her legs will never be tired man... overall i can say she is a damd good fucker and poor me having a hard time trying not to cum so fast.... worth of money for only RM120..... dont believe go and try urself.. i think alibaba got limited vietnam gals somemore she is one of the hot fav. just ask the waiters there shouldnt be difficult to find....... enjoy ...

Hakoshu
08-02-2003, 10:02 PM
I guess its gd

Hakoshu
08-02-2003, 10:03 PM
Still got anyone u tried and wish to share?

Hakoshu
05-03-2003, 03:28 AM
I and my fren, we went at 7++ today. Not much customers at this time, ordered abt 4 jugs and start selecting the girls, Not bad.. quite alot of vietnamese and the qualities of their thai is gd too. Saw this 11, Narak girl, she was wearing a transparent top with white bra and G-Strings. After some communications in thai, we went to the room and have the private moments. In the room, she started to strip me and herself... She had the most perky tits i ever seen and she's shaven too. Then we bath quickly, she BJ me in the shower.. Not much skill as she's inexperinced. Then i was impatient liao, push her to the bed and pump her for 10 mins. Guess i was too tired after wrk.. 10 mins was my limit :p
Those who are going for cute school girl type can go for her, very fresh.. jus 18 years old and wrk onli for one month. Considering to make her my tirak! :D

PussyLover 69
05-03-2003, 07:13 AM
Where is AliBaba ?

Hakoshu
05-03-2003, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by PussyLover 69
Where is AliBaba ?

hmm.. ALIBABA is situated oppo the big hawker centre near sentosa, they call it "Da Ma Hua Yuan"

007digger
06-03-2003, 07:21 AM
is it near Sakura?

arrowpoison
06-03-2003, 01:34 PM
007 digger

If you are approaching from immigration, there are two approaches into Sentosa. The second one brings you directly to Sakura. If you take the first right turn (do not know the road names) do not turn left again towards The Store. Instead proceed a bit further up, and there is this big place with Chinese name to your left. Ask the captains sitting outside.

Hakoshu
06-03-2003, 08:07 PM
I used to walk to alibaba after session in sakura! :D

draken
07-03-2003, 11:29 AM
i think the street name is taman sri tebrao... donnun whether spelling is correct? 'ta ma' big horse hawker centre... heehee

pussywillo
07-03-2003, 11:46 AM
most of the LSB in JB have recently gotten from bad to worse.

sad !

Hakoshu
08-03-2003, 12:22 AM
Agreed, its no longer like the past.. But u guys can try ALIBABA cos its really not bad.. Compared to other LSB.. Alot of new girls too

Hakoshu
14-03-2003, 10:53 PM
10/03/03

Went to Ali baba quite late.. No.11 not ard, so look ard for other new girl. saw this 73. Quite chio, typical thai face, figure is great as well. Sat ard and talk for tat day. bought a fren go, (his first time there) he was sitting with 911 and 898, These two is quite ang pai at ABB. Fren went up and fuck them, Frm the feedback, it seems he was very happy and satisfy. He already jio end of the month go booking liao :D

P/s: the numbers mentioned above are all new girls (highly popular and recomended)

Hakoshu
14-03-2003, 10:57 PM

body: 6.5/10 (i like her small frame somemore the breast quite big for her frame. she have a small pussy but one thing that really turns me off was that she got too much pussy hair)

fj/bj/ foreplay: 9/10... wa kao her skill is the best of all lsb gal that i had tried man... first she will lick ur whole body... to me kinda like SOP.. but her skill is damd good man she will just continue to lick ur thigh, balls and penis like her tougue will never cramp... and her bj can really make u cum fast if u are not experience enough...she really know how to suck and blow u..... as for fj is even more shiok coz she will just ride u so violently untill u find that machiam her legs will never be tired man... overall i can say she is a damd good fucker and poor me having a hard time trying not to cum so fast.... worth of money for only RM120..... dont believe go and try urself.. i think alibaba got limited vietnam gals somemore she is one of the hot fav. just ask the waiters there shouldnt be difficult to find....... enjoy ...

If i'm not wrong, the vietnam girl u tried is V2 :cool:

jim63my
17-03-2003, 08:36 PM
Hi Bro, Plan to visit Alibaba this week end, please advice on Alibaba location, operating hour and tel no.

Hakoshu
18-03-2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by jim63my
Hi Bro, Plan to visit Alibaba this week end, please advice on Alibaba location, operating hour and tel no.

Pls read frm the beginning of the thread.

C4 (Bomb)
18-03-2003, 09:17 PM
Hi Bro Hakoshu!

A Bro can u give more fr on the ger in look more like sk ger??

thx
C4

Hakoshu
19-03-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by C4 (Bomb)
Hi Bro Hakoshu!

A Bro can u give more fr on the ger in look more like sk ger??

thx
C4

Yes bro? i dun get ur meaning? FRs on the ger in look more like sk ger? I know my writing of Frs sux.. If u are asking me to compare ABB and Sk ger, I would say ABB gers are a grade above SK gers nowadays. However the raidings are very common nowadays, Jus went there yesterday, zhun zhun kenna raiding..

Hakoshu
09-04-2003, 03:26 PM
:D Anyone been going to ABB lately?

ParaParaSakura
11-04-2003, 04:47 AM
ask Ah Boy...........now he is the resident VVIP there........

Hakoshu
11-04-2003, 10:08 AM
lol, hw abt u guys? Recently i had been too busy with my wrk liao!!

Rof|maoxz
17-04-2003, 09:07 AM

Her number is "V2" check her out...

Hakoshu
01-05-2003, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Rof|maoxz
Her number is "V2" check her out...

yea, u're rite! boys, when do u guys wanna go again? i jus resigned frm my job and serving NS now!

cscs
01-05-2003, 08:34 AM
yea, u're rite! boys, when do u guys wanna go again? i jus resigned frm my job and serving NS now!

How to get to this place ?

Hakoshu
01-05-2003, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by cscs
How to get to this place ?

u can read from the beginning of the thread! alot of bros provide info here!

khyber_pass
01-05-2003, 01:37 PM
haha now SAF very strict with SARS.. Malaysia also included under high risks countries.. liable to be QOH 10 days after you go (assuming you even get approval.. but assuming you will actually go ask for approval meh?)

hehe..

Hakoshu
01-05-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by khyber_pass
haha now SAF very strict with SARS.. Malaysia also included under high risks countries.. liable to be QOH 10 days after you go (assuming you even get approval.. but assuming you will actually go ask for approval meh?)

hehe..

i dun think i would go ask for approval... but i can go to JB rite? even without exit permit.

Rof|maoxz
02-05-2003, 08:35 AM
Of course u can go JB...but if u contracted SARS fr overseas u will be liable for chargable offence. My Airforce frds all stop visiting Malaysia for a moment. So go dun dun get caught. Bro Hakoshu... Now I stop going AliBaBa at tis moment bcos of company policies. I can recommend some numbers if u wan. 010, 070, 955 (these are wild bitch!). 888 (Pretty dun always ask u go FJ after 5 mins of rubba rubba)

Okie the location is easy to spot if u knoe the famous taman sentosa market (almost of SGaporean knoes) It is juZ opp. the market. Alibaba is situated along the whole stretch of shophouses opp. the market. enjoy~ .Lixin also quite near there also. ;)

Cummon
13-05-2003, 09:06 PM

Bro any idea is #230 ( big tits Thai girl) still working in ABB ? Have not been there since it was under renovation. Had a short-time
at Apollo2 last week, girls there were not bad.

Rof|maoxz
14-05-2003, 08:39 AM
went back home liao. :) :)

Hakoshu
15-05-2003, 01:51 AM
i heard from my frens, most of the chio ones go home liao.. :confused: This fri nite or sat, i'm going in to test water..
Hope the quality still mantains!

smrt512
15-05-2003, 11:45 PM
you good hor!!! Go also never jio me. Wats your new hp number??? PM me leh.

Rof|maoxz
16-05-2003, 08:44 AM
Hope u hav an enjoyable nite ;) :)

Hakoshu
18-05-2003, 12:41 PM
anyone interested in going to ali baba, pls pm me the date and time.. onli avaliable on sat and sun. thanks. And also those who went in recently pls update the quality and number of girls there, Fr are much appreciated too, Thanks in Advance!

Rof|maoxz
19-05-2003, 12:27 PM
Now Ali BaBa also released few gers & kept most of them at the apartment. So it is besT to venture there during weekdays. :)

Hakoshu
31-05-2003, 12:17 PM
Now Ali BaBa also released few gers & kept most of them at the apartment. So it is besT to venture there during weekdays. :)

Couldn't make it in weekdays ley.. weekends onli.. anyone for next week? pls pm me

Rof|maoxz
31-05-2003, 02:26 PM
I would like to. But I hav to self-quarantine myself for another 10days. :( :mad:

samurai
26-06-2003, 02:24 PM
Huh?! They will let anyone in. Indian Chinese Malay Ang moh?

draken
28-06-2003, 12:57 AM
hahahahah.... of course lah ... u give them money wat...

Cummon
28-06-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by samurai
Huh?! They will let anyone in. Indian Chinese Malay Ang moh?

not girls , of course:D

xmen2
28-07-2003, 11:57 AM
FR for #017 :

Was with few other bros to chiong Alibaba on 27 July, 11pm. The captain was introducing himself to us and ask us if we want to order 5 jugs of beers which come with one FREE FJ upstairs. We confirmed 5 jugs of beers and all different ceweks start coming into our room. Got myself #017 (from indo) which is quite cute looking and seem very innocent & inexperience. Here is the FR :

#017 (indo)
Look : 7.5/10
BJ : 6/10
Body : 7/10, small nipple with big boob abt 32C(nice build)
Pussy : not much hair and very tight
FJ : 8.5/10
Service : 8/10
Remarks : Just arrive alibaba ard 2 mths and small built body ard 150cm, skinny & abit dark

After a few drinks, decided to tell captain that I want to start "working". Paid RM105 and #017 showed me the way to upstarts. I cant see any other facility other than one big matress with small table and aircon. Room is not very big. She start stripping herself with a tower on herbody, can sense that she feel very shy. Asked her why cover her body while taking off her shirts. She said "Paiseh".

We lay down on the matress and starting chatting (in malay) abit. After a while, cant tahan anymore, we started off with french-kissing, she start feeling hot either as can feel that her pussy getting wet...after few round of kissing, she hold my did and start her BBBJ. I can sense that she is lack of experience and skill is not very good. However, her young age made up the good part. After 2 min of BJ, my didi cant tahan anymore, push her to lay down on the matress and start to do my main action. She even allow me to start off WITHOUT using cap!! This is a good part!! At first, did try to go in without the cap but felt that it is rather tight and not safe...i decided myself to use the cap and finally manage to go in but the feeling is still very tight. She claimed that i am her 1st customer on that nite (wow!!) so....kekeke...

During the real action, she had managed to achieve at least 4 missionary also and moan very loud, can tell that she did enjoy herself very much and I still try my very best to hold on till a little longer. After 30min of hard action, I asked her if she had enough and she told me not. However, due to too much action, I decided to finish the work for the nite, and finally, my misionary came.

Work done, and we chatted for another 10min, she proceeded to take her bath while I am waiting in the room. She apologised to me that she cldnt accompany me anymore so I decided to call off the duty and proceed to take my own bath. Back to the room, two other bros were still working and waiting them to be back. Ard 2am, we decided to call off for the day and settle the bill. Total bill is RM480 with 4 jugs of beers, room charges, tipbits, etc + 1 Free FJ. Final comment : I am definitely a satisfied customer

:D

ps : Saw #02 & #933 (indo & thai), both are very fair and look like local chinese, most importantly, both are damn chio looking. Must try them when next trip

Rof|maoxz
28-07-2003, 12:41 PM
Yoz mate, how come so exp. @ $480?? I remem. the last time I went there order 3 jugs free 1 jugs total bill was approx. RM$280. $480 can order a bott. of martell liao lay.

xmen2
28-07-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by AHLONGsan
KNNCCB fuck in these places, you go commando!?!?!?! well done! go for blood tests soon. Crazy Kuku!!!
sorry bro, I think i shd type clearer as "I did WANTED try to go in without the cap but felt that it is rather not safe...so i decided myself to use the cap and finally manage to go in but the feeling is very tight" hope this will be clearer, ie. i didnt go in without the cap but wanted it very much. :)

xmen2
28-07-2003, 02:13 PM
Yoz mate, how come so exp. @ $480?? I remem. the last time I went there order 3 jugs free 1 jugs total bill was approx. RM$280. $480 can order a bott. of martell liao lay.
bro, I also not sure leh...the captain told us that i jug is RM55, if 3 jugs free 1 jug but order 5 jugs straight got 1 foc fj, so after calculating the cost, it is worth to order 5 jugs straight if u got more pples. I didnt settle the bill so not too sure the rest of the charges are for what, i believe shd be the charges for the room, tipbits, etc, etc. Oh yah, it is on Sat nite, not too sure if the rate is different from other weekday, can other bros kind enough to share the charges u paid so far? Thanks.

Rof|maoxz
28-07-2003, 03:24 PM
Like that who will go for the fcuk job? U have to minus off the RM$105 off RM $480 & divide equally by how many members lor. Last time the captain also told mi one jug is abt $55. Rm charges more exp. den SK.

xmen2
28-07-2003, 03:36 PM
Like that who will go for the fcuk job? U have to minus off the RM$105 off RM $480 & divide equally by how many members lor. Last time the captain also told mi one jug is abt $55. Rm charges more exp. den SK.

hehehe...of cos the one settle the bill (ie. my fren) got the foc fj mah...cos he paid the bill lor...haha.....hmmm...me have not been to SK yet, can share the latest price of SK? need to know the room charges, beers, fj (in the room or upstairs), etc. thanks alot bro! :)

BkkPattaya
28-07-2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by xmen2
hehehe...of cos the one settle the bill (ie. my fren) got the foc fj mah...cos he paid the bill lor...haha.....hmmm...me have not been to SK yet, can share the latest price of SK? need to know the room charges, beers, fj (in the room or upstairs), etc. thanks alot bro! :)

To my best knowledge, yesterday paid 70 ST/ with private room 100/overnite 300, beer big bot 27, room 60. All prices in RM. Any1 knows where Apollo2 is? heard quite good but dunno where.

xmen2
28-07-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by BkkPattaya
To my best knowledge, yesterday paid 70 ST/ with private room 100/overnite 300, beer big bot 27, room 60. All prices in RM. Any1 knows where Apollo2 is? heard quite good but dunno where.
Bro, i suppose you refer to SK rite? or Alibaba? Big bot of beer cost RM27? is it 1 jug? Thanks

BkkPattaya
28-07-2003, 04:15 PM
Bro, i suppose you refer to SK rite? or Alibaba? Big bot of beer cost RM27? is it 1 jug? Thanks

No not jug, big bot of tiger, i think 650ml or close. SK. Alibaba good or not mabbe tomolo go.

Malaysian Datuk
28-07-2003, 08:24 PM
Standard pricing for most JB LSBs as most LSBs under or related to same few bosses. Prices for one bottle of beer is average $27 and jug of beer is $60 and brandy is $300, note all prices in Malaysian ringgit. Some might offer 3 for 1 kind promotions like KTV etc. Bonking is $100 average for up to half an hour.

HUKY
29-07-2003, 12:15 AM
FR for #017 :

Was with few other bros to chiong Alibaba on 27 July, 11pm. The captain was introducing himself to us and ask us if we want to order 5 jugs of beers which come with one FREE FJ upstairs. We confirmed 5 jugs of beers and all different ceweks start coming into our room. Got myself #017 (from indo) which is quite cute looking and seem very innocent & inexperience. Here is the FR :

#017 (indo)
Look : 7.5/10
BJ : 6/10
Body : 7/10, small nipple with big boob abt 32C(nice build)
Pussy : not much hair and very tight
FJ : 8.5/10
Service : 8/10
Remarks : Just arrive alibaba ard 2 mths and small built body ard 150cm, skinny & abit dark

After a few drinks, decided to tell captain that I want to start "working". Paid RM105 and #017 showed me the way to upstarts. I cant see any other facility other than one big matress with small table and aircon. Room is not very big. She start stripping herself with a tower on herbody, can sense that she feel very shy. Asked her why cover her body while taking off her shirts. She said "Paiseh".

We lay down on the matress and starting chatting (in malay) abit. After a while, cant tahan anymore, we started off with french-kissing, she start feeling hot either as can feel that her pussy getting wet...after few round of kissing, she hold my did and start her BBBJ. I can sense that she is lack of experience and skill is not very good. However, her young age made up the good part. After 2 min of BJ, my didi cant tahan anymore, push her to lay down on the matress and start to do my main action. She even allow me to start off WITHOUT using cap!! This is a good part!! At first, did try to go in without the cap but felt that it is rather tight and not safe...i decided myself to use the cap and finally manage to go in but the feeling is still very tight. She claimed that i am her 1st customer on that nite (wow!!) so....kekeke...

During the real action, she had managed to achieve at least 4 missionary also and moan very loud, can tell that she did enjoy herself very much and I still try my very best to hold on till a little longer. After 30min of hard action, I asked her if she had enough and she told me not. However, due to too much action, I decided to finish the work for the nite, and finally, my misionary came.

Work done, and we chatted for another 10min, she proceeded to take her bath while I am waiting in the room. She apologised to me that she cldnt accompany me anymore so I decided to call off the duty and proceed to take my own bath. Back to the room, two other bros were still working and waiting them to be back. Ard 2am, we decided to call off for the day and settle the bill. Total bill is RM480 with 4 jugs of beers, room charges, tipbits, etc + 1 Free FJ. Final comment : I am definitely a satisfied customer

ps : Saw #02 & #933 (indo & thai), both are very fair and look like local chinese, most importantly, both are damn chio looking. Must try them when next trip

02 used to be my fav .Bj without cap and cum in her mouth but attitude bad when it come to overnite booking (maybe i was in a bad mood that nite too)

MrDevil
29-07-2003, 04:58 AM

depends on the number of ppl u going, if you take small rooms, its only RM40. last night we 4 ppl, so take medium room, cost RM60. Always try to take those with toilet one, so you can enjoy bonking in toilet too... same RM70.

Apollo2 name like drop off liao ler.. me have not went some time liao

MrDevil
29-07-2003, 05:03 AM
bro, I also not sure leh...the captain told us that i jug is RM55, if 3 jugs free 1 jug but order 5 jugs straight got 1 foc fj, so after calculating the cost, it is worth to order 5 jugs straight if u got more pples. I didnt settle the bill so not too sure the rest of the charges are for what, i believe shd be the charges for the room, tipbits, etc, etc. Oh yah, it is on Sat nite, not too sure if the rate is different from other weekday, can other bros kind enough to share the charges u paid so far? Thanks.

yeah, ABB more expansive.. my trip with only 1 jug, the bill came to RM190 and with tips make it to RM200. If its in SK, the same will cost about RM130 bcos we went to SK right after that and ordered about the same thing. If for RM200 at SK, it could be easily 5 bottle of beers (2.5 jugs) plus sitting in medium room, can walk around to disturb puyings and pull in for raba raba.

BkkPattaya
29-07-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by MrDevil
yeah, ABB more expansive.. my trip with only 1 jug, the bill came to RM190 and with tips make it to RM200. If its in SK, the same will cost about RM130 bcos we went to SK right after that and ordered about the same thing. If for RM200 at SK, it could be easily 5 bottle of beers (2.5 jugs) plus sitting in medium room, can walk around to disturb puyings and pull in for raba raba.

If dats the case then mabbe stick to SK better. Btw I think I know where ABB is liao. Is near Jalan Keris hawker centre, opposite the shell petrol kiosk right?

xmen2
29-07-2003, 11:14 AM
No not jug, big bot of tiger, i think 650ml or close. SK. Alibaba good or not mabbe tomolo go.
Thanks for sharing bro. As I have not been to SK so cant compare to alibaba. But, personally, I find Alibaba quite good lar, at least the gals are quite good looking, hope this helps, cheers!

xmen2
29-07-2003, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Malaysian Datuk
Standard pricing for most JB LSBs as most LSBs under or related to same few bosses. Prices for one bottle of beer is average $27 and jug of beer is $60 and brandy is $300, note all prices in Malaysian ringgit. Some might offer 3 for 1 kind promotions like KTV etc. Bonking is $100 average for up to half an hour.
Are u one of the boss there? :p
thanks for sharing the info, really apprecaite that. Just one more question from me, what if we go alone? Can we order 1 bottle and what is the estimated total charges then, exclude the bonking charge?

xmen2
29-07-2003, 11:23 AM
If dats the case then mabbe stick to SK better. Btw I think I know where ABB is liao. Is near Jalan Keris hawker centre, opposite the shell petrol kiosk right?
Yes, you are absolutely right! Thou not too sure abt what the Jalan name, but can confirm it is opposite the big hawker center and the shell petrol station. Happy Hunting brother :)

BkkPattaya
29-07-2003, 12:16 PM
thanks for sharing the info, really apprecaite that. Just one more question from me, what if we go alone? Can we order 1 bottle and what is the estimated total charges then, exclude the bonking charge?

Dun suan me leh! Anyway, I think U should PM Bro MrDevil if U want the exact prices, he familiar wif SK pricing. But why go alone? Jio Jio ppl from here and there and go enjoy together mah. That way enjoy together and save costs. Dun like too many ppl, can later disappear to private room. But dun be "kwai lan" to MrDevil ah, later kena "screwed" or worse still he come and screw me.

xmen2
29-07-2003, 12:35 PM
Dun suan me leh! Anyway, I think U should PM Bro MrDevil if U want the exact prices, he familiar wif SK pricing. But why go alone? Jio Jio ppl from here and there and go enjoy together mah. That way enjoy together and save costs. Dun like too many ppl, can later disappear to private room. But dun be "kwai lan" to MrDevil ah, later kena "screwed" or worse still he come and screw me.

no lah bro, u look salah liao, me posted to Malaysia Datuk leh...kekeke...anyway, PM Bro Devil liao, hope to hear from him soon. Me very friendly one lah, not those kwai lan kaki...hehe....ok, glad to know that u guys welcome me to join you so as to share the cost & enjoy together, PM me when u guys organise anything, but weekend is mostly out for me...sigh....me dun like too many ppl also, the perfect size wld be ard 3 - 4 ppl, just nice lor...cheers!

BkkPattaya
29-07-2003, 01:01 PM
no lah bro, u look salah liao, me posted to Malaysia Datuk leh...kekeke...anyway, PM Bro Devil liao, hope to hear from him soon. Me very friendly one lah, not those kwai lan kaki...hehe....ok, glad to know that u guys welcome me to join you so as to share the cost & enjoy together, PM me when u guys organise anything, but weekend is mostly out for me...sigh....me dun like too many ppl also, the perfect size wld be ard 3 - 4 ppl, just nice lor...cheers!

Tonite most likely going, abt 3 ppl so far

uchin
29-07-2003, 01:26 PM

can i go?

BkkPattaya
29-07-2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by uchin
can i go?

But I dunno where we go yet, either ABB or SK. U still want? I think abt 7pm meeting. Later than know where.

uchin
29-07-2003, 01:36 PM
But I dunno where we go yet, either ABB or SK. U still want? I think abt 7pm meeting. Later than know where.

sure dude

BkkPattaya
29-07-2003, 01:41 PM
sure dude

Pm u liao.

xmen2
29-07-2003, 02:26 PM
paiseh bro, me got 2 appointments tonite liao...all hot date!!:p
do jio me next time, terima kasih!

BkkPattaya
29-07-2003, 02:39 PM
paiseh bro, me got 2 appointments tonite liao...all hot date!!:p
do jio me next time, terima kasih!

No probs. Enjoy yrself.

MrDevil
29-07-2003, 05:40 PM

hmm.. dont know road name lar.. just make sure its opp Tai Ma Pasar will do liao.

MrDevil
29-07-2003, 05:43 PM
Thanks for sharing bro. As I have not been to SK so cant compare to alibaba. But, personally, I find Alibaba quite good lar, at least the gals are quite good looking, hope this helps, cheers!

hmmm... you will probably fall in love with SK once you try there. There are much more puyings that dressed to kill. Sorry arr, me not promoting SK but we have been to both place, so can tell the difference.

BkkPattaya
29-07-2003, 05:45 PM
hmmm... you will probably fall in love with SK once you try there. There are much more puyings that dressed to kill. Sorry arr, me not promoting SK but we have been to both place, so can tell the difference.

Wait till you guys try SabaiDee in Pattaya, not LSB but MP, u will be like me, nothing can quench yr thirst for some good old SabaiDee. Everyone of the MP pu yings are dressed at least like SK pu yings butttttttttttt they wear G-strings which u can see, hehe.

MrDevil
29-07-2003, 05:46 PM

hei, when did i so fierce one?? me only screw puying....

join force with BroBkkPattaya to cheong tonight lar, me planning if can join you tonight or not, will call later.

MrDevil
29-07-2003, 05:48 PM
Wait till you guys try SabaiDee in Pattaya, not LSB but MP, u will be like me, nothing can quench yr thirst for some good old SabaiDee. Everyone of the MP pu yings are dressed at least like SK pu yings butttttttttttt they wear G-strings which u can see, hehe.

wakau bro Bkk, remember jio me your next trip hor, then you be my tour guide there. never been to Pattaya or Bkk.

me nose bleeding liao now

BkkPattaya
29-07-2003, 05:51 PM
hei, when did i so fierce one?? me only screw puying....

join force with BroBkkPattaya to cheong tonight lar, me planning if can join you tonight or not, will call later.

SuckCuckooRa , SuuuuuccckkkkkkCccccccccuuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkkk kkooooooooRaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Itchy right. Eh tahan buay. Don't fight it. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, if not for pu yings, yr didi would rust. Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

AliBaBa got song or not ??????

BkkPattaya
29-07-2003, 05:56 PM
wakau bro Bkk, remember jio me your next trip hor, then you be my tour guide there. never been to Pattaya or Bkk.

me nose bleeding liao now

No problems man. Show you my playground. But dun expect any Ratchada MPs from me becos unlike Bros Yomun, Siamcutey and bollocksman, I am more to the rowdy crowd of GoGo bars and disco. Then retire to Pattaya for a few good rubs.

MrDevil
29-07-2003, 06:05 PM
SuckCuckooRa , SuuuuuccckkkkkkCccccccccuuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkkk kkooooooooRaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Itchy right. Eh tahan buay. Don't fight it. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, if not for pu yings, yr didi would rust. Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

AliBaBa got song or not ??????

sabai sabaiiii, au kang mai... sabai sabaii king hoi a lor maiii

MrDevil
29-07-2003, 06:08 PM
No problems man. Show you my playground. But dun expect any Ratchada MPs from me becos unlike Bros Yomun, Siamcutey and bollocksman, I am more to the rowdy crowd of GoGo bars and disco. Then retire to Pattaya for a few good rubs.

mai ben rai, arai ka tai... me never been to both place, but i understand that no full day booking like hdy ler, only ta pao out at night then stay till noon the next day , right? like that wat the fark u do in day time?

BkkPattaya
29-07-2003, 06:12 PM
mai ben rai, arai ka tai... me never been to both place, but i understand that no full day booking like hdy ler, only ta pao out at night then stay till noon the next day , right? like that wat the fark u do in day time?

Can ta pau but u willing to pay BHT 5000/day? No probs lah, u party till 3am, eat, go back bonk. By the time u wake oredi 2 pm, pbai dern dern doo doo, return rest, dinner, Massage, GoGo bar, disco. like dat lor. U come back like me Mai Sabai yer yer. but with a blardy irritating grin on yr face for a while.

BkkPattaya
29-07-2003, 06:13 PM
Can ta pau but u willing to pay BHT 5000/day? No probs lah, u party till 3am, eat, go back bonk. By the time u wake oredi 2 pm, pbai dern dern doo doo, return rest, dinner, Massage, GoGo bar, disco. like dat lor. U come back like me Mai Sabai yer yer. but with a blardy irritating grin on yr face for a while.

By the way, when in Bkk/Pattaya, most of my nights there is on the verge of Pa leng dao or already pa leng dao.

Cuntalk
29-07-2003, 07:03 PM

day time fark spider lor...:D

Malaysian Datuk
29-07-2003, 08:47 PM
thanks for sharing the info, really apprecaite that. Just one more question from me, what if we go alone? Can we order 1 bottle and what is the estimated total charges then, exclude the bonking charge? i wish i were the boss, but on good terms with most of them. one bottle will set you back about $50(plus taxes and extras like fruits and nuts and towels). don't think one bottle can last you long as even if you not drinker, the mummies or girls will drink for you. add on rms charges differ due to rm size (some charge by hourly/half-hourly or 45 mins basis). exclue bonking you still got add on to give tips to the mummies and waiters. and also length of time you prefer to stay. take note now some places offer happy hours too.

MrDevil
30-07-2003, 06:36 AM

walau ehh, so peng arr... but no one accompany u during day time ler... hdy style still better... but probably BKK better quality and more choice..

MrDevil
30-07-2003, 06:38 AM
By the way, when in Bkk/Pattaya, most of my nights there is on the verge of Pa leng dao or already pa leng dao.

hey.. get back to Hdy/Bkk/Pattaya thread lar, here ppl toking about Alibaba open sesame sesame lar.. later kena fark then u know

BkkPattaya
30-07-2003, 12:16 PM
hey.. get back to Hdy/Bkk/Pattaya thread lar, here ppl toking about Alibaba open sesame sesame lar.. later kena fark then u know

Ya hor, btw how much will 4 ppl expect to pay in ABB if say we drink 4 bots of beer excluding screw?

uchin
30-07-2003, 12:25 PM
sorry bro.
can,t make it yesterday.

BkkPattaya
30-07-2003, 12:29 PM
sorry bro.
can,t make it yesterday.

Yesterday cannot, still got many days ahead mah. Like dat got excuse to go every other day. Psycho myself say bo bian, bros need company. Tio bo MrDevil?

xmen2
30-07-2003, 01:33 PM
me start thinking of chionging SK liao, cant really tahan that kind of temptation, especially ur interesting FR with different puying at SK, make my heart melt, start imagine myself being surrounded by all the sexy and chio bu...kekeke....too bad, this week is fully occupied and got to wait for next week liao, prefer to go during happy hr on Sat evening so that there will be more choices and cheaper, agree bro devil? :p

BkkPattaya
30-07-2003, 02:00 PM
me start thinking of chionging SK liao, cant really tahan that kind of temptation, especially ur interesting FR with different puying at SK, make my heart melt, start imagine myself being surrounded by all the sexy and chio bu...kekeke....too bad, this week is fully occupied and got to wait for next week liao, prefer to go during happy hr on Sat evening so that there will be more choices and cheaper, agree bro devil? :p

I think mabbe bro MrDevil this morning tau tau go SK that's why now still sleeping. No answer from him from quite a couple of postings.

MrDevi1
30-07-2003, 07:17 PM
Yesterday cannot, still got many days ahead mah. Like dat got excuse to go every other day. Psycho myself say bo bian, bros need company. Tio bo MrDevil?

hahaah, i tot you oredi got a good motivation by breaking my records, not solid enough, still want to find more excuse arr?

MrDevi1
30-07-2003, 07:24 PM

mai too liao, dont think so much, grap passport and cheong. Happy hour at SK is same price but with lesser girl, ang pai will come only after 9pm. If happy hour, better go AliBaba , bonk in papao room is only RM65.

MrDevi1
30-07-2003, 07:27 PM
I think mabbe bro MrDevil this morning tau tau go SK that's why now still sleeping. No answer from him from quite a couple of postings.

woi.. no need to suan me everywhere thread mah.. only missing for few hours mah

xmen2
31-07-2003, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by MrDevi1
mai too liao, dont think so much, grap passport and cheong. Happy hour at SK is same price but with lesser girl, ang pai will come only after 9pm. If happy hour, better go AliBaba , bonk in papao room is only RM65.
I wish i cld do that bro devil...sigh...too bad, this week really fully occupied liao, moreover, too much chiong for the past two weeks, now must rest a few days and continue my mission at SK...btw, can PM me if u guys got any chionging outing next Friday (NDP eve) and lets do our part for national service by contributing to the economic (thou is msia one)...kekeke....cheers!

BkkPattaya
31-07-2003, 01:54 PM
I wish i cld do that bro devil...sigh...too bad, this week really fully occupied liao, moreover, too much chiong for the past two weeks, now must rest a few days and continue my mission at SK...btw, can PM me if u guys got any chionging outing next Friday (NDP eve) and lets do our part for national service by contributing to the economic (thou is msia one)...kekeke....cheers!

Now for all outings and B#*%S@!t pertaining to Bro MrDevil will be posted on his JB thread.

xmen2
31-07-2003, 02:41 PM
Now for all outings and B#*%S@!t pertaining to Bro MrDevil will be posted on his JB thread.
thanks bro BKK, just saw that thread and too bad, this week i cant make it, any plan for next week bo? or too early to plan now...kekeke....hope to meetup wif u guys for SK mission. Cheers!

MrDevi1
31-07-2003, 04:47 PM
thanks bro BKK, just saw that thread and too bad, this week i cant make it, any plan for next week bo? or too early to plan now...kekeke....hope to meetup wif u guys for SK mission. Cheers!

next week, probably all bros cheong Shoalin Temple liao, medidate how to fark their tiraks... hahahaha

BkkPattaya
31-07-2003, 04:50 PM
next week, probably all bros cheong Shoalin Temple liao, medidate how to fark their tiraks... hahahaha

U go Shaolin dun mistaken, meimei in china and sg different ah. Dun go there think they stand around temple wait for U like "chinatown", U must go into hair salon and ask for massage. Dun say I dun share wif U.

MrDevi1
31-07-2003, 05:26 PM
U go Shaolin dun mistaken, meimei in china and sg different ah. Dun go there think they stand around temple wait for U like "chinatown", U must go into hair salon and ask for massage. Dun say I dun share wif U.

ohhh thanks bro for sharing this info with me.. but i think our chairman need that more than me.. i tot got to find them in Shaolin temple's toilet.. no meh??

BkkPattaya
01-08-2003, 01:29 PM
ohhh thanks bro for sharing this info with me.. but i think our chairman need that more than me.. i tot got to find them in Shaolin temple's toilet.. no meh??

No more jokes about our Chairman or else later become toilet bowl man liao.

MrDevil
01-08-2003, 02:30 PM
No more jokes about our Chairman or else later become toilet bowl man liao.

Got to kick off that bad Devi1, okok we must displine not to spread our jokes all over Msia. hahaha

Hakoshu
03-08-2003, 03:17 PM
Hi all, its been a while since i browse the forums here. was thinking of making a trip next week, anyone? anyone who made recent trips to ABB pls provide some updates and info here(cos i long long time never step into JB liao, Pardon me), thanks!

MrDevil
03-08-2003, 03:24 PM
Hi all, its been a while since i browse the forums here. was thinking of making a trip next week, anyone? anyone who made recent trips to ABB pls provide some updates and info here(cos i long long time never step into JB liao, Pardon me), thanks!

Browse back a few pages on Ali Baba thread or go to Devil's JB FR thread, you will find all the info that you need about Ali Baba.

Hakoshu
10-08-2003, 03:32 PM
I and few of the bros went to ABB last week. It was my first trip since four months ago. The manager there still recognised me, surprisely. The girls there improved alot, there is a few Prc there for those who wants communications. Indonesians lessened while thai girls increased. Highly recomended for u guys.

MrDevil
10-08-2003, 04:47 PM
I and few of the bros went to ABB last week. It was my first trip since four months ago. The manager there still recognised me, surprisely. The girls there improved alot, there is a few Prc there for those who wants communications. Indonesians lessened while thai girls increased. Highly recomended for u guys.

Another of my FR on Alibaba is posted at Devil's JB FR thread,

Enjoy reading..... (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=288224#post288224)

Hakoshu
10-08-2003, 09:23 PM
To all readers of this thread, there will be a trip to ABB on 11th of aug which is mon.

opticum
11-08-2003, 12:39 AM

Great news for the increase in no. of pu-yings. Last time I went it was almost 50-50.

MrDevil
11-08-2003, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by opticum
Great news for the increase in no. of pu-yings. Last time I went it was almost 50-50.

well, couple of fine gems there... though the average quality is still lower than SK.... See my FR on ABB

opticum
11-08-2003, 12:14 PM
well, couple of fine gems there... though the average quality is still lower than SK.... See my FR on ABB

Cheers for yr excellent devillish FR. Hope to taste the gems soon. ;)

MrDevil
11-08-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by opticum
Cheers for yr excellent devillish FR. Hope to taste the gems soon. ;)

thanks, and hope you find it seducive enough.. hahahah

Ok by popular request by all, posted outing on Thurs as well.... so confirm your interest now..

CuntMan
13-08-2003, 01:02 AM
Hehehe, A confirm ABB cheongster here. Hehehehe. Hope to see some Action leh. Else will pursuade u guys to try SK ? LB ?

er69
13-08-2003, 01:38 AM
i wan to go can???
bring how much???
where to meet???
let me know asap,never go be4.
thank

To all readers of this thread, there will be a trip to ABB on 11th of aug which is mon.

cheongkid
13-08-2003, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by er69
i wan to go can???
bring how much???
where to meet???
thank
PM MrDevil, he's the orguinicer.

MrDevil
13-08-2003, 02:35 AM
i wan to go can???
bring how much???
where to meet???
thank

knock your head arr.. my mission posting so big below my signature oso cant see.. click on that and it will bring you to the post.. all the details oso there...

Bro CuntMan jioing for Wed mission, anyone joining him?

MrDevil
13-08-2003, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by CuntMan
Hehehe, A confirm ABB cheongster here. Hehehehe. Hope to see some Action leh. Else will pursuade u guys to try SK ? LB ?

ahahaha... SK got regular groups, no need to pursuade, just PM them to join.. go with them will get you VIP treatment ;) hahahaha

CuntMan
13-08-2003, 03:31 AM
Which regulars ? Need more info leh help !!!!

So it's on liao, Wed, Thurs, Fri, 3 nitez

MrDevil
13-08-2003, 03:37 AM
I always try to avoid being too close with Puyings, else they will fight coz of errrr u leh. Hehehhe. Not good for didi and OKT business. Later might even run away with u. Hehehehehe.

So it's on liao, Wed, Thurs, Fri, 3 nitez

hahaah change too much like me oso problem.. until no more target to choose and all puyings siam me liao... hahahah me getting the same remark from ABB puying liao.. lu ham sup arr.. diam diam change puying... probably got to chance base in another week time liao...

CuntMan
13-08-2003, 03:49 AM
My last minute plan is to scout around for new LSB. Save up bullets. Scared the journey will tire me up so duno should tapau or just SOP. hehehehee.

MrDevil
13-08-2003, 04:03 AM
My last minute plan is to scout around for new LSB. Save up bullets. Scared the journey will tire me up so duno should tapau or just SOP. hehehehee.

Try to check out Golden Billion, me went once during the initial opening but not much girls yet.. now should be better..so we can target this next..

Hakoshu
13-08-2003, 10:16 AM
Try to check out Golden Billion, me went once during the initial opening but not much girls yet.. now should be better..so we can target this next..

I tot its Golden Million, billion meh? but i was thinking of trying there too

MrDevil
13-08-2003, 12:51 PM

hahaha you are right.... billion sounds better mah

er69
13-08-2003, 02:59 PM
sorry bro,me blurblur 1.
just saw u pm and will call u asap to comfirm the hunt 4 gems.
c u and thks.

knock your head arr.. my mission posting so big below my signature oso cant see.. click on that and it will bring you to the post.. all the details oso there...

Bro CuntMan jioing for Wed mission, anyone joining him?

er69
13-08-2003, 03:02 PM
saw u pm and will call u soon.
now apply leave to cheong with u guy.
must c boss 1 and know can take leave?
pray 4 mi bro and thks.

MrDevil
13-08-2003, 03:23 PM
sorry bro,me blurblur 1.
just saw u pm and will call u asap to comfirm the hunt 4 gems.
c u and thks.

dun take my words seriously hor.. me always kidding oni hor..

MrDevil
13-08-2003, 03:24 PM
saw u pm and will call u soon.
now apply leave to cheong with u guy.
must c boss 1 and know can take leave?
pray 4 mi bro and thks.

so, u going on Wed or Thurs? Check out the PM that i just sent u just now...

MrDevil
13-08-2003, 03:50 PM

so u joining ABB mission on Thurs?

er69
13-08-2003, 06:02 PM
i know also,u think 1 word from u,i go knock head???
like this i better go take shake head pill better.

dun take my words seriously hor.. me always kidding oni hor..

er69
13-08-2003, 06:05 PM
most likely thurs cos i take leave 2morrow.
but u all overnight on thurs???
if overnight,i take 1 more day leave.
thk 4 u pm.

so, u going on Wed or Thurs? Check out the PM that i just sent u just now...

MrDevil
13-08-2003, 11:11 PM
most likely thurs cos i take leave 2morrow.
but u all overnight on thurs???
if overnight,i take 1 more day leave.
thk 4 u pm.

most will come back at night.. do you have your own transport or need to share transport?

er69
14-08-2003, 12:34 AM
if nothing go wrong,i think ii can made it.
will let u know noon 2morrow.
i can only bring 1 more ppl in my car cos my car 2 door and veri low....u wan mi to pick u up.
where u stay,i go pick u up if can made it.

most will come back at night.. do you have your own transport or need to share transport?

MrDevil
14-08-2003, 01:12 AM
if nothing go wrong,i think ii can made it.
will let u know noon 2morrow.
i can only bring 1 more ppl in my car cos my car 2 door and veri low....u wan mi to pick u up.
where u stay,i go pick u up if can made it.

its ok, i will be going in earlier to settle some of my stuffs and i got my own transport, probably other bros like to join you.. PM me your location and lets see how best that can be arranged tomorrow.. if not we can all meet at JB, do you know the place?

er69
14-08-2003, 01:17 AM
dunno.near to where.
i call u 2morrow to comfirm how to go again.
me stay at yishun

its ok, i will be going in earlier to settle some of my stuffs and i got my own transport, probably other bros like to join you.. PM me your location and lets see how best that can be arranged tomorrow.. if not we can all meet at JB, do you know the place?

MrDevil
14-08-2003, 01:34 AM
dunno.near to where.
i call u 2morrow to comfirm how to go again.
me stay at yishun

if you got nothing better to do, you can follow me in earlier but will probably run to few places and free within an hour. Then i can bring you for late lunch and cheong few places before joining with the group in evening. Me stay nearby you... lets keep in contact tomorrow

er69
14-08-2003, 02:08 AM
morning i will go office to c boss and free around 10am if he let mi take leave,then i will call u.
comecome quickquick i wan 2 go abb.

if you got nothing better to do, you can follow me in earlier but will probably run to few places and free within an hour. Then i can bring you for late lunch and cheong few places before joining with the group in evening. Me stay nearby you... lets keep in contact tomorrow

MrDevil
14-08-2003, 02:24 AM
morning i will go office to c boss and free around 10am if he let mi take leave,then i will call u.
comecome quickquick i wan 2 go abb.

u not worry to get addicted and hooked ar?? like other bros who started cheonging JB with me...hahahaha

me wake up after 1pm, so no need to rush..

er69
14-08-2003, 12:08 PM
all my dream of bonkling,has been broken cos my stupid fatso boss>>>no leave until next mth>>sob of spore.
if u c this boss>>>>>u r the only sob in spore
that all folks,time 2 go 4 lunch>>any1 caare to join mi???

u not worry to get addicted and hooked ar?? like other bros who started cheonging JB with me...hahahaha

me wake up after 1pm, so no need to rush..

Hakoshu
14-08-2003, 12:48 PM
so u joining ABB mission on Thurs?

I hope i could but i would actually prefer to try Golden 'Billion'

MrDevil
14-08-2003, 01:28 PM
all my dream of bonkling,has been broken cos my stupid fatso boss>>>no leave until next mth>>sob of spore.
if u c this boss>>>>>u r the only sob in spore
that all folks,time 2 go 4 lunch>>any1 caare to join mi???

Go after work lar? what time u finish work?

MrDevil
14-08-2003, 01:31 PM
I hope i could but i would actually prefer to try Golden 'Billion'

wait lar, let me finish tasting all the gems in ABB first.. i still got few of them not tested yet... give me another week and then we shift to Golden "Billion", how?

er69
14-08-2003, 06:11 PM
true>>i never get a chance to taste it yet,slowly pls.
then go what ever million or billion,as long as i hav tasted the gems in ABB.thks

wait lar, let me finish tasting all the gems in ABB first.. i still got few of them not tested yet... give me another week and then we shift to Golden "Billion", how?

Hakoshu
14-08-2003, 06:31 PM
then go what ever million or billion,as long as i hav tasted the gems in ABB.thks

Ya, in tat case.. pls follow bro devil in his trip in tasting the gems while i taste golden billion for u guys when i have the time.

MrDevil
15-08-2003, 01:42 AM

hmmm... me start feel tired with ABB liao, how? Other bros oso feeling sian liao, seen all gems and probably the only attract me is untouchable.. tomorrow there are some bros inside, so probably you may want to consider to try there before we shift to next target...faster ler..

MrDevil
15-08-2003, 01:42 AM
Ya, in tat case.. pls follow bro devil in his trip in tasting the gems while i taste golden billion for u guys when i have the time.

Hey Bro Hakoshu, you go an open the route first lar, then when you give clear signal, the batalion will come over..

Hakoshu
15-08-2003, 11:26 AM
Hey Bro Hakoshu, you go an open the route first lar, then when you give clear signal, the batalion will come over..

haha, okok. Most probably Sat i'll going, anyone to join?

MrDevil
15-08-2003, 01:48 PM
haha, okok. Most probably Sat i'll going, anyone to join?

Sat night is more suitable for you guys youngster, me too old to party Sat night liao.. check out Amazon at DNP plaza oso, owned by SK boss oso ;)

greenbird
15-08-2003, 02:03 PM
hmmm... me start feel tired with ABB liao, how? Other bros oso feeling sian liao, seen all gems and probably the only attract me is untouchable.. tomorrow there are some bros inside, so probably you may want to consider to try there before we shift to next target...faster ler..

hey, bro...why untouchable...services are for sale...anyone who can afford can enjoy...:D

MrDevil
15-08-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by greenbird
hey, bro...why untouchable...services are for sale...anyone who can afford can enjoy...:D

hahaha.. bcos I know she will be our Tai Sol soon... me really feeling like overnight ler with my baby..hahahahah

er69
15-08-2003, 02:19 PM
yo bro,talk 2 my boss this morning,ask can take leave nextweek!!
guess what,u agreed!!must has a good time screwing this wife>morning like veri happy.
will call u 2 c nextweek wan 2 go????

MrDevil
15-08-2003, 03:25 PM
yo bro,talk 2 my boss this morning,ask can take leave nextweek!!
guess what,u agreed!!must has a good time screwing this wife>morning like veri happy.
will call u 2 c nextweek wan 2 go????

good... so let's target on next Wed or Thurs, let me gather some interest from other bros first... then we confirm the schedule..

Hakoshu
15-08-2003, 08:54 PM
Sat night is more suitable for you guys youngster, me too old to party Sat night liao.. check out Amazon at DNP plaza oso, owned by SK boss oso ;)

Amazon? never hear b4 leh.. LSB too? how is there? woa, got two new place to explore ah.. BTH

MrDevil
16-08-2003, 06:42 AM
Amazon? never hear b4 leh.. LSB too? how is there? woa, got two new place to explore ah.. BTH

Amazon is a disco with poll, not really a LSB but with disco girl to accompany you.. have not been there yet after Ah LOng take over but should be doing good soon when more puyings from SK was transfered there.

Me cheong and check out Golden Million liao today and will post full details about GM soon once i got some rest.. cheong till 0600, beri tired today.

er69
16-08-2003, 12:00 PM
Amazon is a disco with poll, not really a LSB but with disco girl to accompany you.. have not been there yet after Ah LOng take over but should be doing good soon when more puyings from SK was transfered there.

Me cheong and check out Golden Million liao today and will post full details about GM soon once i got some rest.. cheong till 0600, beri tired today.

wow u good man bro devil,until 0600??
u ssuper spawn>>

er69
16-08-2003, 12:06 PM

this place can shake head???
if more puying there,then more checking izzit>>then dun"t shake head>>>:(

MrDevil
16-08-2003, 03:48 PM
this place can shake head???
if more puying there,then more checking izzit>>then dun"t shake head>>>:(

Amazon has got bad reputation bcos it's own by SK boss, the JB LSB major player... it got raided right from the first day the new management take over.

Won't recommend to shake head at this joint, you could end up in the lorry anytime... there are other joints for these. But do remember, it will be beri risky when you coming back to Spore, especially on weekend night. You got to pray hard that you wont end up with police checking at custom.

Hakoshu
17-08-2003, 01:16 PM

The route is opened but met with strong resistance. Disappointment at GM. Doesn't met with expectation.

MrDevil
17-08-2003, 02:22 PM
The route is opened but met with strong resistance. Disappointment at GM. Doesn't met with expectation.

hmmm... yes I do find puying quality lower than ABB from what I have seen so far... but probably I have not seen all of them yet as few of the ang pais were booked out.

Probably my journey is smoother as has a long lost fren there to guide my way thru. Would still give it a try next weekdays.

Hakoshu
17-08-2003, 02:26 PM
hmmm... yes I do find puying quality lower than ABB from what I have seen so far... but probably I have not seen all of them yet as few of the ang pais were booked out.

Probably my journey is smoother as has a long lost fren there to guide my way thru. Would still give it a try next weekdays.

Hopefully it will be be great for u for ur next trip. i hardly see any gd quality lo, maybe my expectation was high..

Hakoshu
17-08-2003, 02:27 PM
The level of playability is not high is all i can say.. (Maybe i'm too used to sakura or ABB)

MrDevil
17-08-2003, 02:35 PM
Hopefully it will be be great for u for ur next trip. i hardly see any gd quality lo, maybe my expectation was high..

yes let's see how it goes the next trip before we ban GM here, if they are not good, then I will be surprise with their crowd there. Seems more busier than ABB.

Hakoshu
17-08-2003, 02:36 PM
yes let's see how it goes the next trip before we ban GM here, if they are not good, then I will be surprise with their crowd there. Seems more busier than ABB.

Yap, the crowd there.. Hey wat do u think of 68? the Thai-chinese, her name is Xu Ai M**

MrDevil
17-08-2003, 02:38 PM
The level of playability is not high is all i can say.. (Maybe i'm too used to sakura or ABB)

I do agree, all those puyings sitting with us are talkative at most and I find them pretty friendly, of course loose in wildness and playful as in SK.

I give GM the benefit of doubt given I was first timer there, will only make my judgement about GM after explore others puying that we did not get to see.

MrDevil
17-08-2003, 02:42 PM
Yap, the crowd there.. Hey wat do u think of 68? the Thai-chinese, her name is Xu Ai M**

If I remember her correctly, pai seh, i was pretty busy that night. She is chinese fair, thin , quiet and sour face. Small boobs and seems to walk bent down. I find her looks is better than the others that I see but just too quiet and sour face too much. I oso find her standing and walking posture funny.

Not sure if we are toking the same person. This is the one that Cuntman taken.

Hakoshu
17-08-2003, 02:44 PM
If I remember her correctly, pai seh, i was pretty busy that night. She is chinese fair, thin , quiet and sour face. Small boobs and seems to walk bent down. I find her looks is better than the others that I see but just too quiet and sour face too much. I oso find her standing and walking posture funny.

Not sure if we are toking the same person. This is the one that Cuntman taken.

Yap, sounds like her.. execpt the sour face, with red coloured hair, shoulder length.. she's one of the few tat looks presentable to me. Quiet? not quite, she talks alot in our room..

Hakoshu
17-08-2003, 02:47 PM
Bro devil, any plans for today?

MrDevil
17-08-2003, 03:30 PM
Yap, sounds like her.. execpt the sour face, with red coloured hair, shoulder length.. she's one of the few tat looks presentable to me. Quiet? not quite, she talks alot in our room..

there is another ang pai who is more talkative. The talkative one came for very short while before she got booked.

The one that I just mentioned is walking and standing a bit bent. Aiyah, let me get those number right the next time or maybe Bro Cuntman will be clearer with no as he was busy viewing no while I busy frenching.

MrDevil
17-08-2003, 03:31 PM
Bro devil, any plans for today?

hmm... dunno yet, even if yes... will be late night. Where you intend to go? Abb or GM?

er69
17-08-2003, 06:12 PM
Amazon has got bad reputation bcos it's own by SK boss, the JB LSB major player... it got raided right from the first day the new management take over.

Won't recommend to shake head at this joint, you could end up in the lorry anytime... there are other joints for these. But do remember, it will be beri risky when you coming back to Spore, especially on weekend night. You got to pray hard that you wont end up with police checking at custom.

i know that y if i go with my fre 2 shake head,i will stay in my bros home until nextday noon then go home>>>now alot of spotcheck there.

MrDevil
17-08-2003, 09:44 PM
i know that y if i go with my fre 2 shake head,i will stay in my bros home until nextday noon then go home>>>now alot of spotcheck there.

U better confirm if you need to wait for 24 hours for the effect to totally undetected. And the wind in JB is starting to blow, so not something wise to enjoy especially you are a Sporean.

CuntMan
17-08-2003, 11:42 PM
The angpai, actually alot there. Just a few will speak good Mandarin. Others, English, Thai.

For me, english, Mandarin, ok.
Thai, still need to learn from Thaiprince or Devil lor.

The no. Cannot post here liao. Need to be bros to get. Heheheh.

The "other" gal which bro devil mention, very fun leh, tall, slim, cute, talkative. But she seems to be more interested in Xmen2 leh. But bro Xmen2, walaneh, high taste man.

The gal with me at GB was good, even dirty dance ? Too bad i dun speak good thai else..... should be happenin.

MrDevil
18-08-2003, 01:43 AM
The angpai, actually alot there. Just a few will speak good Mandarin. Others, English, Thai.

The "other" gal which bro devil mention, very fun leh, tall, slim, cute, talkative. But she seems to be more interested in Xmen2 leh. But bro Xmen2, walaneh, high taste man.

The gal with me at GB was good, even dirty dance ? Too bad i dun speak good thai else..... should be happenin.

Actually ahh... me dun get much chance to observe those Ang Pais as they come in and out shortly. Pai seh, was busy with my long lost fren. I do think the talkative ang pai looks better than your fair one.

If I am not wrong, there is another 2 angpai came in shortly and then out.. before I got a chance to remember their looks. PM me their NO ler..

MrDevil
18-08-2003, 02:19 AM

Hoi this one is ABB thread lar, you wanna to steal thread arr? Later Bro Hakoshu fly some thaiger bottle to you arr...

Go back to our thread to tok cok...

scv38r
22-08-2003, 07:17 AM
Hi Bro,

Thanks for the quote on #17,

Tried her and yah, her cunt really tight. Havent felt such tightness in a long while.. haha...

Cheers.

MrDevil
22-08-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by scv38r
Hi Bro,

Thanks for the quote on #17,

Tried her and yah, her cunt really tight. Havent felt such tightness in a long while.. haha...

Cheers.

I think you meant cewek 017 right? She looks not bad but small size and school girl looks, will suit those who like teenage girl.

Share more steamy and juicy info ler, dun just say she is tight.. how about all others?

xmen2
22-08-2003, 06:02 PM

No lah bro, me not high taste lah, just that got different taste from u guys leh...kekeke...still, i like the gal that japboy tried on that nite lor...will find chance to go back to try her...cheers!

xmen2
22-08-2003, 06:03 PM
I think you meant cewek 017 right? She looks not bad but small size and school girl looks, will suit those who like teenage girl.

Share more steamy and juicy info ler, dun just say she is tight.. how about all others? yayayah! that is the one!! :p

Luv_JG
23-08-2003, 04:09 AM
After much hesitation, went down to ABB alone, as timing with Bro devil was not gam.

First FR: went in abt 7pm. Escorted to the small tvless room by Edmond. Then he told me beer is only by the jug and from all bro info, and bro devil advise, die die order bottle and told him that i saw bottled beer outside. one puying and one cewek then came in with the beer. Ignored the cewek completely as cannot make it and started to chat with puying 833 who can speak fairly okay english. During some hanky panky, this irritating edmond then came in to ask me to order drinks for my puying and i just say okay to chase him away. Then when my puying took off top already and sitting on my lap, while i was painting her puppies, this auntie came in to ask if everything was okay blah blah blah. Since it is my first time and this puying was not bad looking, told her we going up room so that no one disturb. paid edmond 65rm for happy hour rate and went up.

Room was run down and poor ligtings( who need them anyway). Worse is that sweating like a horse from the poor ventilation. My puying was quite cute as she looks young and was giggling whenever i paint her body. Acting innocent as if i will beleive her. but anyway, tried to french and she rejected at first. After some sweet talking, tried again and was frenching like gf and bf. When she bj me with cap, felt quite immune from the training from lion and ny's bbbj. When doing that, felt that she was wet and she replied, horny mah. From then on, attacked her base and did it the conventional missionary style. But due to keeping it for too long, gave way in less than 15min. after that, no more action and she was lying face down on the mattress, saw her ass and was so tempted to attack there as well. but thinking its my first time, dont want to end up being walloped at the back street.

Before going down, was greeted by this faggardy looking ah beng who told me that he got no pay and blah blah blah, then asked him to f off with 5rm. Proceeded down and due to time constraint went to counter and paid the bill w/out goin back into the room. before paying this tupid auntie then told me to tip her (for what service???) and blahblah blah, then gave her 5rm. Bill was 120rm for some tidbits which i did not even see.

Overall was quite satisfied with the visit, but was due to puying and not all the other nonsense. Total damage was 120+65+10=195, which was almost same as lion and ny. Thus the morale behind is going alone is indeed bo hua as the fixed cost is there already. So next time i will either jio kaki down or maybe join bro devil and gang if there is a chance.

Looks: 7.5
Body: 7 (petit with 32b and potruding u-know-what)
Service: 6 ( so so with repeated painting on my nips)
Place: 5 (run down with a lot of disturbances)
Overall: 6.5 (for first time, still acceptable)

xmen2
23-08-2003, 12:05 PM
thanks for sharing ur FR, glad to hear that u still satisfied with the puying.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Luv_JG
[B]<<this irritating edmond then came in to ask me to order drinks for my puying and i just say okay to chase him away.>>
That is always happen in ABB.

<<Then when my puying took off top already and sitting on my lap, while i was painting her puppies, this auntie came in to ask if everything was okay blah blah blah.>> Another unique of ABB

<<Before going down, was greeted by this faggardy looking ah beng who told me that he got no pay and blah blah blah, then asked him to f off with 5rm>>. This is the part I hated the most in ABB, wat has it got to do with us if he got no pay blah blah blah in ABB? 1st time, i top this boy, 2nd time onwards, who care...

<<Proceeded down and due to time constraint went to counter and paid the bill w/out goin back into the room. before paying this tupid auntie then told me to tip her (for what service???) and blahblah blah, then gave her 5rm.>> Agreed, why do we need to pay these aunties, but on 2nd thot, pple also need money and probably they are having difficult to find other job so usually me will give some to them also, just some token will do

<<Bill was 120rm for some tidbits which i did not even see.
Overall was quite satisfied with the visit, but was due to puying and not all the other nonsense. Total damage was 120+65+10=195, which was almost same as lion and ny. Thus the morale behind is going alone is indeed bo hua as the fixed cost is there already. So next time i will either jio kaki down or maybe join bro devil and gang if there is a chance.>> Yah, it is better to go with few more khaki so as to cut the cost. Pls feel free to join us for our next trip, cheers!

BTW, u frequent Lion and NY har? So far, what is the latest ang pai u had tried? Who is the most pretty one in Lion in your opinion? thanks.

Hakoshu
23-08-2003, 02:49 PM
Bro devil, Wish i could join u guys....... So happening tat i'm drooling with excitment! Seems like i miss alot! Too bad my camp requires me to stay in

Luv_JG
23-08-2003, 06:41 PM
Bro X-men2. Me visited more NY than Lion. Anyway, my fav at Lion is still 22 and tried one muar girl who was really good but forgot the no. (i tink maybe 85). Lion only visited like maybe 5 times, most of the time, will get better looking ones as i always willing to wait. So always quite satisfied. After the bonk, will ask for the no. and before i even reach the carpark outside the hotel, already forgotten the no. Next month, thinking of going lion for a traditional massage but juagen, then followed by a package, but not sure what the price is? any bro tried that? should be quite shiok.

Anyway thinking of joining u guys, but before that, how old are most of you? scared a bit bai seh lah, i am 25 but looks fairly young and have been chionging alone most of the time, my bottomline is, as long i get a good bonk, it does not really matter.

xmen2
25-08-2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Luv_JG
Bro X-men2. Me visited more NY than Lion. Anyway, my fav at Lion is still 22 and tried one muar girl who was really good but forgot the no. (i tink maybe 85). Lion only visited like maybe 5 times, most of the time, will get better looking ones as i always willing to wait. So always quite satisfied. After the bonk, will ask for the no. and before i even reach the carpark outside the hotel, already forgotten the no. Next month, thinking of going lion for a traditional massage but juagen, then followed by a package, but not sure what the price is? any bro tried that? should be quite shiok.

Anyway thinking of joining u guys, but before that, how old are most of you? scared a bit bai seh lah, i am 25 but looks fairly young and have been chionging alone most of the time, my bottomline is, as long i get a good bonk, it does not really matter.
Sure, we are all in the mid 20 to early 30...hopefully the age does not matter for u. Feel free to join us when u can. BTW, ss #22 at Lion the best looking in ur opinion? Me also go for looker in most cases and wish to find out more info b4 on this. I had tried 168 of Lion and to me, she scored abt 7/10 in terms of look, which # do you think they can outscore this #168? What abt the pretty young gal #86? I have not tried this 86 but I have been waiting for her return for quite some times liao....Thanks for sharing info here, cheers!

MrDevil
26-08-2003, 11:50 AM
After much hesitation, went down to ABB alone, as timing with Bro devil was not gam.

I was waiting for your call on Sat night as I am in JB since Fri and have actually planned to drop over to Abb if you are there.

First FR: went in abt 7pm. Escorted to the small tvless room by Edmond. Then he told me beer is only by the jug and from all bro info, and bro devil advise, die die order bottle and told him that i saw bottled beer outside. one puying and one cewek then came in with the beer.

Bcos you are new guy there and they has this bad habbit in treating new guys. But after you know them, should be pretty friendly. A Jug cost RM65++ and a bottle cost RM27++, so now you know why I recommend this.

Ignored the cewek completely as cannot make it and started to chat with puying 833 who can speak fairly okay english. During some hanky panky, this irritating edmond then came in to ask me to order drinks for my puying and i just say okay to chase him away.

For you Info, the girls dont earn anything from the lady drink and it cost you RM10, I would prefer to give that RM10 to the lady than giving a drink that she dont actually wanted to drink.

Then when my puying took off top already and sitting on my lap, while i was painting her puppies, this auntie came in to ask if everything was okay blah blah blah. Since it is my first time and this puying was not bad looking, told her we going up room so that no one disturb. paid edmond 65rm for happy hour rate and went up.

I think I will talk to those Captain to implement come code words like in Lixin - Bu Qin Bu Jin (No Invite No Come) that will stop all unwanted garbage from flooding your room.

Bro Greenbird, if you reading this, see if you can talk to them during your next trip.

Room was run down and poor ligtings( who need them anyway). Worse is that sweating like a horse from the poor ventilation.

The only "better" room is the last room on the right row before the toilet and the 2nd room on the left, at least the aircon is functioning good. Otherwise pay RM105 to bonk in room outside ABB which has attached bathroom with hot and cold shower. I would prefer this room than others, though it cost RM40 more during Happy Hour but after happy hour, it cost you the same.

My puying was quite cute as she looks young and was giggling whenever i paint her body. Acting innocent as if i will beleive her. but anyway, tried to french and she rejected at first. After some sweet talking, tried again and was frenching like gf and bf. When she bj me with cap, felt quite immune from the training from lion and ny's bbbj. When doing that, felt that she was wet and she replied, horny mah. From then on, attacked her base and did it the conventional missionary style. But due to keeping it for too long, gave way in less than 15min. after that, no more action and she was lying face down on the mattress, saw her ass and was so tempted to attack there as well. but thinking its my first time, dont want to end up being walloped at the back street.

ABB girls tends to be fresher as most of them not WLs and probably first time working in this trade. As long as the girl is willing, I dont see any problem.

Before going down, was greeted by this faggardy looking ah beng who told me that he got no pay and blah blah blah, then asked him to f off with 5rm. Proceeded down and due to time constraint went to counter and paid the bill w/out goin back into the room. before paying this tupid auntie then told me to tip her (for what service???) and blahblah blah, then gave her 5rm. Bill was 120rm for some tidbits which i did not even see.

Well, all these are part of LSB, Ah Jieh are there for a purpose especially during police raid. Though, those in ABB are like a wood and dress worse then aunty going to market, but they are obedient and dont usually expect much. Usually let them distribute among themself aournd RM1~RM2 each.

Overall was quite satisfied with the visit, but was due to puying and not all the other nonsense. Total damage was 120+65+10=195, which was almost same as lion and ny. Thus the morale behind is going alone is indeed bo hua as the fixed cost is there already. So next time i will either jio kaki down or maybe join bro devil and gang if there is a chance.

Right, I think this is true if you go any cheong place alone and especially you are not familiar there. That's why we organised outing together for the benefit of new bros.

Looks: 7.5
Body: 7 (petit with 32b and potruding u-know-what)
Service: 6 ( so so with repeated painting on my nips)
Place: 5 (run down with a lot of disturbances)
Overall: 6.5 (for first time, still acceptable)

MrDevil
26-08-2003, 11:59 AM

Got some bros that looks like 18 years old ;), personally I dont find age is an issue but some guys are more outspoken and some just a bit quiet but all are having common interest.

MrDevil
26-08-2003, 12:03 PM
Bro devil, Wish i could join u guys....... So happening tat i'm drooling with excitment! Seems like i miss alot! Too bad my camp requires me to stay in

Yeah, I do find ABB is more fun now than the initial period, probably bcos we are more familiar there now.

Cummon
28-08-2003, 05:58 AM
[B]Overall was quite satisfied with the visit, but was due to puying and not all the other nonsense. Total damage was 120+65+10=195, which was almost same as lion and ny. Thus the morale behind is going alone is indeed bo hua as the fixed cost is there already. So next time i will either jio kaki down or maybe join bro devil and gang if there is a chance.

How about going straight for short time booking without having to pay for the room charge?

just choose a girl & have a bonk then leave, costs $150 in
Apollo2 & $100 in Le Yi Le

greenbird
28-08-2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Cummon
[B]Overall was quite satisfied with the visit, but was due to puying and not all the other nonsense. Total damage was 120+65+10=195, which was almost same as lion and ny. Thus the morale behind is going alone is indeed bo hua as the fixed cost is there already. So next time i will either jio kaki down or maybe join bro devil and gang if there is a chance.

How about going straight for short time booking without having to pay for the room charge?

just choose a girl & have a bonk then leave, costs $150 in
Apollo2 & $100 in Le Yi Le

Hi, how's life...long time no talk...still like the 'back doors' :D ..care to join us at ABB this fri...pm me if interested...cheers

MrDevil
29-08-2003, 01:59 AM
Hi, how's life...long time no talk...still like the 'back doors' :D ..care to join us at ABB this fri...pm me if interested...cheers

wah, you jio so many ppl, u wanna to pao half of ABB arr? hahahahah

greenbird
29-08-2003, 09:22 AM
wah, you jio so many ppl, u wanna to pao half of ABB arr? hahahahah

hey, I dont call just any pp...only the heavy weights...haha

PoliceMan
29-08-2003, 09:55 AM
My weight 80+kg so considered heavyweight???

But seriously, I am eager to join the mission. I have already PM you. Did you get my message? :D

BkkPattaya
29-08-2003, 11:33 AM
hey, I dont call just any pp...only the heavy weights...haha

Small fart here, leave me out:D

greenbird
29-08-2003, 11:53 AM
Small fart here, leave me out:D

KNN...I jiao you so many times already...this show how important you are...but you see me nothing...KNN...:mad:

greenbird
29-08-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by PoliceMan
My weight 80+kg so considered heavyweight???

But seriously, I am eager to join the mission. I have already PM you. Did you get my message? :D

I used to be 96kg...but after travelling b/w my darlings' houses in gl and jb for the last 3 months...I under 80kg now...haha...good way to loss weight...:D

MrDevil
29-08-2003, 04:16 PM
I used to be 96kg...but after travelling b/w my darlings' houses in gl and jb for the last 3 months...I under 80kg now...haha...good weight to loss weight...:D

hahaha and bery bery expensive weight lose program...

greenbird
29-08-2003, 04:35 PM
hahaha and bery bery expensive weight lose program...

VERY, VERY TRUE....haha....

BkkPattaya
29-08-2003, 04:35 PM
I used to be 96kg...but after travelling b/w my darlings' houses in gl and jb for the last 3 months...I under 80kg now...haha...good way to loss weight...:D

So Brudder, U'll be in JB till wat time tonite? Dunno if will be able to catch you there.

greenbird
29-08-2003, 04:48 PM
So Brudder, U'll be in JB till wat time tonite? Dunno if will be able to catch you there.

I staying over-nite at ABB hotel with my ABB darling , just next to the joint...can wait for you if you coming...

not going sk today...

BkkPattaya
29-08-2003, 04:56 PM
I staying over-nite at ABB hotel with my ABB darling , just next to the joint...can wait for you if you coming...

not going sk today...

I was in there for supper this morning. Was there till 2am. Y ABB hotel, I tot can bring to Mutiara or Eden? Any better looking pu yings or not? Or the same bunch?

greenbird
29-08-2003, 05:05 PM
I was in there for supper this morning. Was there till 2am. Y ABB hotel, I tot can bring to Mutiara or Eden? Any better looking pu yings or not? Or the same bunch?

I think her papa scare she run away with me after I booked her for 4 nights in a row...haha...so now can only over-nite with her at ABB hotel...:(

greenbird
29-08-2003, 05:07 PM
Any better looking pu yings or not? Or the same bunch?

there are fresh stock...but your taste, knn so high one...dont know can or not...you coming with the sk gang or alone?

BkkPattaya
29-08-2003, 05:37 PM
there are fresh stock...but your taste, knn so high one...dont know can or not...you coming with the sk gang or alone?

Towkay, U must understand. Me no money, no looks, so bottomline no chio bu for a wife. So I must be more choosy where I can afford to mah. Since already have to fork out money, might as well demand more.

MrDevil
30-08-2003, 02:43 AM
I think her papa scare she run away with me after I booked her for 4 nights in a row...haha...so now can only over-nite with her at ABB hotel...:(

No, Bro Greenbird is hiding one very big secret why he is accomodating to stay in rotten ABB hotel..heheheheh but cant reveal in public lar, if not later he fly thaiger bottle at me..

MrDevil
30-08-2003, 02:45 AM
Towkay, U must understand. Me no money, no looks, so bottomline no chio bu for a wife. So I must be more choosy where I can afford to mah. Since already have to fork out money, might as well demand more.

Beauty lies on the eye of the beholder... as long as she makes you happy, ok lar.. not looking for wife right?

MrDevil
31-08-2003, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Big Sexy
A very big thank you to bro devil.:)

You are welcome, hope you will enjoy your trip. We are planning a trip in mid Sept, perhaps it will be more fun to cheong the mission than to cheong there solo.

greenbird
31-08-2003, 03:22 PM
No, Bro Greenbird is hiding one very big secret why he is accomodating to stay in rotten ABB hotel..heheheheh but cant reveal in public lar, if not later he fly thaiger bottle at me..

hey, what big secret???...tell me leh...I want to know...pm me, waiting...;)

BkkPattaya
31-08-2003, 04:57 PM
hey, what big secret???...tell me leh...I want to know...pm me, waiting...;)

pu ying stalking you, U are not allowed to appear in public wif any other pu ying, or else kena pu. :D

greenbird
02-09-2003, 01:21 PM
ABB biz seemed to be picking up fast....:p :D

Presto6969
02-09-2003, 08:24 PM
Wat kind of stocks does ABB have?
I'm gonna get my passport stamped later....any recommendations?
Kindof sick of my old hangout, keen to venture new grounds.... :D

OverDrive
03-09-2003, 12:26 AM
hello...i wanto knoe more about ALIBABA..

can we just go there..straight away pick a girl..and go to the room and fuck..then go off??

i mean..can i skip those drinking, room, tidbits...tips for mummys things??

hope you guys can reply..i will be going soon with my fren...

hehehe

MrDevil
03-09-2003, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by Presto6969
Wat kind of stocks does ABB have?
I'm gonna get my passport stamped later....any recommendations?
Kindof sick of my old hangout, keen to venture new grounds.... :D

You can get the latest ABB updates from Devil's JB thread, the gems getting better and better, it's more fun there now comparing to the initial period we went.

greenbird
03-09-2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by OverDrive
hello...i wanto knoe more about ALIBABA..

can we just go there..straight away pick a girl..and go to the room and fuck..then go off??

i mean..can i skip those drinking, room, tidbits...tips for mummys things??

hope you guys can reply..i will be going soon with my fren...

hehehe

hi, bro....got your pm...if interested, pm MrDevil, my BIG BOSS...I'm just a runner...so sad:( ....especially today....:D

MrDevil
03-09-2003, 03:05 PM
hi, bro....got your pm...if interested, pm MrDevil, my BIG BOSS...I'm just a runner...so sad:( ....especially today....:D

Hey.. in ABB, you are more reputatable than me ler... me oni the OrguiNicer...

Plan something to heal your today's wound ler, me feeling itchy liao after knowing you are lonely today, ehhehehehe

greenbird
03-09-2003, 03:13 PM
Hey.. in ABB, you are more reputatable than me ler... me oni the OrguiNicer...

Plan something to heal your today's wound ler, me feeling itchy liao after knowing you are lonely today, ehhehehehe

what oni the OrguiNicer...you are the ONLY OrguiNicer...ABB should give you a honourable title....something like The OrguiNicer of the Year...haha....my reputation is only for one thing there...you knows...haha...

you also itchy, so your place or mine...haha...

MrDevil
03-09-2003, 04:07 PM
what oni the OrguiNicer...you are the ONLY OrguiNicer...ABB should give you a honourable title....something like The OrguiNicer of the Year...haha....my reputation is only for one thing there...you knows...haha...

you also itchy, so your place or mine...haha...

no need give me title, give me special discount on every booking ok liao...hehehehe

Presto6969
03-09-2003, 04:11 PM
You can get the latest ABB updates from Devil's JB thread, the gems getting better and better, it's more fun there now comparing to the initial period we went.

We ventured to our old hunt for new tomyam actions. New stocks not as good as before.

But the gal I tried not a looker, but svc-wise made up for it. Went 'all the way' as recommended by the pimp as he said she's game for anything. But really felt bad when I saw her kpkb in thai (shd be complaining abt her pain), tipped her extra and made her CIM. But my swimmers made her choked as I had launched a 'surprise' attack in her mouth and she had a hard time clearing my jrs from her mouth.

Will venture new grounds in future liao.
Next target: ABB

MrDevil
03-09-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Presto6969
We ventured to our old hunt for new tomyam actions. New stocks not as good as before.

But the gal I tried not a looker, but svc-wise made up for it. Went 'all the way' as recommended by the pimp as he said she's game for anything. But really felt bad when I saw her kpkb in thai (shd be complaining abt her pain), tipped her extra and made her CIM. But my swimmers made her choked as I had launched a 'surprise' attack in her mouth and she had a hard time clearing my jrs from her mouth.

Will venture new grounds in future liao.
Next target: ABB

Which old hunt is that? ApII?

greenbird
10-09-2003, 10:27 AM
Hi Devil....after a night of sleeplessness....I think it's time to move on to a better play ground...let's explore for better paradises before we 'move' the bros over from ABB...haha...at least make our money spent worth...:D

MrDevil
10-09-2003, 12:04 PM
Hi Devil....after a night of sleeplessness....I think it's time to move on to a better play ground...let's explore for better paradises before we 'move' the bros over from ABB...haha...at least make our money spent worth...:D

No wonder wake up early morning so depress, cheers up man.

There is always better playground, Golden Million is not bad and I have a regular gal there oso, hahahahahah

Let's plan our move next week.

greenbird
10-09-2003, 12:36 PM
No wonder wake up early morning so depress, cheers up man.

There is always better playground, Golden Million is not bad and I have a regular gal there oso, hahahahahah

Let's plan our move next week.

ya man...cant wait to see the gal you have spoken to me...actually, a short visit last week to SK after a long while, remind me that it's still the best amoung the jb lsb...too bad ABB does not know how to take the opportunity to hold back customers...while, after Golden Million, we might have a reunion with the sk bros....haha....:D

MrDevil
10-09-2003, 12:54 PM
ya man...cant wait to see the gal you have spoken to me...actually, a short visit last week to SK after a long while, remind me that it's still the best amoung the jb lsb...too bad ABB does not know how to take the opportunity to hold back customers...while, after Golden Million, we might have a reunion with the sk bros....haha....:D

SK bros retiring from SK too, shifting back to Riau from the latest news i heard...,

No doubt, SK still has the best puying quality of all, but not to forget, most lookable one has that farking attitude that they think their CB got diamond, probably it's the culture there. I was feeling irritated and uneasy when I was there last few days, even though it's oni for a short short while. Probably, i wont be feeling right returning to SK in any near future.

You should see the puying that I reserved for you in ABB speaking excellent english and really like a high class social escort gal, but dunno if she still there or not, bcos she say she wanna to come Spore to work in about 1 month time.

Let's target Golden Million next week.

greenbird
10-09-2003, 01:01 PM
SK bros retiring from SK too, shifting back to Riau from the latest news i heard...,

No doubt, SK still has the best puying quality of all, but not to forget, most lookable one has that farking attitude that they think their CB got diamond, probably it's the culture there. I was feeling irritated and uneasy when I was there last few days, even though it's oni for a short short while. Probably, i wont be feeling right returning to SK in any near future.

You should see the puying that I reserved for you in ABB speaking excellent english and really like a high class social escort gal, but dunno if she still there or not, bcos she say she wanna to come Spore to work in about 1 month time.

Let's target Golden Million next week.

dun think we be returning to sk soon too, I'm talking about may be 2-3 months down the road after exploring other unchartered regions...by then there may be more fresh meat to be hunted for in sk....the puying recommanded by you (hey, bro, you mean from Golden Million, not ABB, rite?)better be there and better live up to the expectation, I dont need any more disappointment...haha....:D

MrDevil
10-09-2003, 01:16 PM
dun think we be returning to sk soon too, I'm talking about may be 2-3 months down the road after exploring other unchartered regions...by then there may be more fresh meat to be hunted for in sk....the puying recommanded by you (hey, bro, you mean from Golden Million, not ABB, rite?)better be there and better live up to the expectation, I dont need any more disappointment...haha....:D

Yeah lar, of course GM lar... but I kind of feel sorry for my baby ler and your gal, they are totally innocent and just a pawn in the entire issues.

Too bad, their bosses just dun know how to run their business and probably we got to show them the right way to treat and handle customers, especially as regular as us.

Dun woli, still got so much cheong place in JB that I have not bring you around, dun see me oni know SK and ABB ;) If not Spore will also be fine but just a more expensive.

Hakoshu
20-09-2003, 05:43 PM
A Trip will on today at ABB anyone interested?

C4 (Bomb)
20-09-2003, 06:29 PM
A Trip will on today at ABB anyone interested?

abit interested cos yestheday went 2 abb n didnt Fxxx drank n Fxxx off cos our bro Devil put me arrow i think i will walk alone.....
:(

C4 (Bomb)
20-09-2003, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by mopiko97667136
how u gf from sakura?

which 1??? got 2 leh! u 1 go nite??? me go alone last nite u lah sleeply

Ah Dez
20-09-2003, 08:09 PM
Wah! since when mopiko comes to sammyboy?? i thought u only stay at t o k c o k . com??

Aiyo... HaHa.. comfrim Dio sabo si bo???...

Must be he Steal someone's GF at DNP again.......

Who this time?

Somemore post HP num... die liao lor!

Snowman
20-09-2003, 08:13 PM
Samsters: 12,424, Threads: 5,161, Posts: 161,422
Sam welcomes our newest Samster, mopiko97667136

Who ?

C4 (Bomb)
20-09-2003, 10:01 PM
goin ABB 2nite any Bro 1 join me pls pm me now!

MrDevil
21-09-2003, 03:20 AM
abit interested cos yestheday went 2 abb n didnt Fxxx drank n Fxxx off cos our bro Devil put me arrow i think i will walk alone.....
:(

Pai seh pai seh, not putting you on arrow on purpose lar, next time ahh ok? You can actually get my contact from Noobz since you know he knew me, aiyah we probably just sitting beside your room oni...

MrDevil
21-09-2003, 03:23 AM
goin ABB 2nite any Bro 1 join me pls pm me now!

Saw your post too late, got 2 groups of bros cheonging ABB tonight.. will PM you my contact later, so no need to miss other again.

C4 (Bomb)
21-09-2003, 03:50 AM
Nvm lah i use 2 it liao walk under the sun shine!!<---- A Wrong it moon mayb next time lor but most likely next week or next next week liao (not enough sleep n work 2 hard liao)
:o Koon liao

Rof|maoxz
21-09-2003, 04:30 PM
Never went ABB since april & the bill is still so exp. Abt RM260. HaiZ

C4 (Bomb)
21-09-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by snowman97667136
ya call mi i wan to go and shakehead also!

who r u??? do i know u???

MrDevil
22-09-2003, 06:19 AM
Never went ABB since april & the bill is still so exp. Abt RM260. HaiZ

you are right, at RM260 if you drink jug beer, you should have drank 2 jugs. The same will cost you about RM150 in SK and about RM200 in GM. For an normal cheongster, SK is always a better choice.

C4 (Bomb)
22-09-2003, 01:25 PM
Ya ABB is X fri Bill was Rm$2++ wif 2 jugs & fri Bill was Rm$1++ 1 jug

greenbird
22-09-2003, 01:39 PM

next time should order bottles instead...not so X...:D

MrDevil
22-09-2003, 02:06 PM

The cheapest bill that i have tried is about RM80+ with 1 bottle of beer for 2 person.

greenbird
22-09-2003, 02:10 PM
The cheapest bill that i have tried is about RM80+ with 1 bottle of beer for 2 person.

mine about RM90+(wif fucking lady drink..haha..) when go alone...and no one will announce when I check bill...so save on the tips also...haha...:D

Rof|maoxz
22-09-2003, 05:14 PM
My cheapest bill I have ever revc'd is RM70 & it was from crystal palace I. But too bad this establishment has 'tutup'.

MrDevil
22-09-2003, 06:30 PM
My cheapest bill I have ever revc'd is RM70 & it was from crystal palace I. But too bad this establishment has 'tutup'.

that must be yearrssss back, crystal palace used to be the most hiong LSB