PDA

View Full Version : HC at balmora

LiNpEh
30-09-2002, 02:16 PM
hey guys... been scrolling the thread sbut cant seem to find any on the above HC... anybro been there.. and recommendation.. me will be going with bros this week so want advance notice first.. kekeke...

Ah Dez
30-09-2002, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by LiNpEh
hey guys... been scrolling the thread sbut cant seem to find any on the above HC... anybro been there.. and recommendation.. me will be going with bros this week so want advance notice first.. kekeke...

KNN...MUST FLAME YOU...

IT IS BALMORAL...

And the Key Word is LUXON and Lexon !!!

Ah Dez
30-09-2002, 02:19 PM
Why luxon and lexon??

Becuase 1 of the old name.. while the other is the new name after changing owners.

FACILITIES ARE GOOD... but girls... NAH!!.. go geylang better.

LiNpEh
30-09-2002, 02:25 PM
CB.. me england bery the poor so you must excuse me... they chaneg management but the gers.. still as fucked up as before or what???

Ah Dez
30-09-2002, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by LiNpEh
CB.. me england bery the poor so you must excuse me... they chaneg management but the gers.. still as fucked up as before or what???

Average only....

Depends.. if u want good massage.. there also have. 1 if the REAL and good JuaGen lady is there. Pearl.

As for the Fucks... limited girls..... can try ice.

LiNpEh
30-09-2002, 02:45 PM
me scroll the threads oso cannot find any on lexon... so you still wanna flame me... hiakz... hahaha...

well will see how lor.. if can persuade me clients then will go to another one....

Ah Dez
30-09-2002, 02:48 PM
LUXON HEALTH SPA (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=803&highlight=luxon/)

2ND LINK (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6282&highlight=luxon/)

HERE.... PUI!!!!

LiNpEh
30-09-2002, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Ah Dez

LUXON HEALTH SPA (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=803&highlight=luxon/)

2ND LINK (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6282&highlight=luxon/)

HERE.... PUI!!!!

thks... and pui too...:D

Sean_c
30-09-2002, 03:47 PM
there got coco, joyce, eve, ice and somemore...

LeeYokeYuen
30-09-2002, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Ah Dez
Why luxon and lexon??

Becuase 1 of the old name.. while the other is the new name after changing owners.

FACILITIES ARE GOOD... but girls... NAH!!.. go geylang better.

Ah Dez, actually it was called Lexus, but they were going to get sued for using the name hence they had to change to Lexon.

guestty
01-10-2002, 12:56 AM
kelly - pretty with super fair and tender skin. massage good and HJ good too. but she only does hj. can ask her to use lavender oil and pay extra 10 bucks. bm plus oil plus hj cost 90 bucks in all.

pearl - auntie in late thirties. solid massage and very skillful. will tell u which part of your body is unwell. great jua gen skill as well. she'll use her specially formulated oil to massage u. cost is jua gen 50, oil 10 and if u want to release your load, she'll ask u to give 20 tips. total 80.

enma - soft massage skills as compared to pearl but comparable to kelly. jua gen is gentle and good. charges 50 even if u wanna release without asking for any extra cost. younger than pearl and not bad looking.

gina - another solid massage skills. but her jua gen is rather painful and heard some customer complain that she jua gen too painful. if u can tahan the pain, she's qorth trying. cost is 50 too.

LiNpEh
01-10-2002, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Sean_c
there got coco, joyce, eve, ice and somemore...

have you tried it yet??? give's a FR...

Ah Dez
01-10-2002, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by LeeYokeYuen

Ah Dez, actually it was called Lexus, but they were going to get sued for using the name hence they had to change to Lexon.

Thanks

Sean_c
01-10-2002, 04:19 PM
have you tried it yet??? give's a FR...

coco - normal massage, more into fj
joyce - quite hard massage, ok fj
eve - normal massage, will give u black face if u dun want extra, formerly from lk
ice - one of the better lay

nokia6110
01-10-2002, 09:29 PM

01-10-2002, 10:08 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ah Dez
[B]
Depends.. if u want good massage.. there also have. 1 if the REAL and good JuaGen lady is there. Pearl.

Bro AhDez,
Thanks for mentioning the good JuaGen lady, Pearl.
Tried to book her today at 12:30pm, fully booked and was slotted at 4:15pm. Did not go for her massage had 3/4 hrs. pure JuaGen
I think she knew about this Forum, kept thanking me a few times for the support and also asked me to thank all my friends that recommended her. Anyway I acted blur ........worth waiting.
Cheers

nokia6110
01-10-2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by 8868
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ah Dez
[B]

Bro AhDez,
Thanks for mentioning the good JuaGen lady, Pearl.
Tried to book her today at 12:30pm, fully booked and was slotted at 4:15pm. Did not go for her massage had 3/4 hrs. pure JuaGen
I think she knew about this Forum, kept thanking me a few times for the support and also asked me to thank all my friends that recommended her. Anyway I acted blur ........worth waiting.
Cheers
is pearl formerly from parkview holiday inn, there is 1 pearl there,
fair and tall , speak good english, long oval face. long hair,

01-10-2002, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by nokia6110

is pearl formerly from parkview holiday inn, there is 1 pearl there,
fair and tall , speak good english, long oval face. long hair,

I don’t think so. She is a solid robust lady who jogs and practice Yoga daily. She has got round CFM face and cannot speak English.

LiNpEh
02-10-2002, 12:45 PM
was there last nite.... tried his lady called sofie.... was told that she was only ten days on the job... lookwise abt average.... body.. so so... boob r naturally saggy type.... size.. abt 32C... massage sop.. use oil but she did use a bit of strength in all fairness... rushed thru the session and then the magical q came out... opted for the full session and she went to collect her things.. came back and stripped.. no garmets left... looks okie i guess... started with a very quick catbath.. followed by the licking of the didi and then she cap you and asked whether you wan to be on top or she.. very accomadating i would say.. tried three styles, me on top, she on top and doggie... came abt then minute or so later... then she had a shower and i went off....

Sofie ( malay)

Massage : 6/10
Body : 7/10
Boobs :32C
BJ : 7/10
AR : None
FJ : 7.5/10 very accomodating...
Damage : 100

RTF... will consider....

rotan
10-11-2002, 09:36 PM
PRC girl Vivien from Legend is now here at Lexon.
Big nipples, one man's meat is another man's poison.
FYI

LeeYokeYuen
10-11-2002, 10:53 PM
Anybody know where Crystal went to ??

HClover
12-11-2002, 12:50 AM
Anybody know where Crystal went to ??

That's a good question.. Any Brothers know where Crystal is ? I'm looking for her too. I think we should start a thread for lost and found girls.

LeeYokeYuen
17-11-2002, 01:08 AM
Ok guys... I'm still looking for Crystal, has anybody seen her around? I really miss her massage.

Sigh

chukeliang
10-09-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by guestty
kelly - pretty with super fair and tender skin. massage good and HJ good too. but she only does hj. can ask her to use lavender oil and pay extra 10 bucks. bm plus oil plus hj cost 90 bucks in all.

pearl - auntie in late thirties. solid massage and very skillful. will tell u which part of your body is unwell. great jua gen skill as well. she'll use her specially formulated oil to massage u. cost is jua gen 50, oil 10 and if u want to release your load, she'll ask u to give 20 tips. total 80.

enma - soft massage skills as compared to pearl but comparable to kelly. jua gen is gentle and good. charges 50 even if u wanna release without asking for any extra cost. younger than pearl and not bad looking.

gina - another solid massage skills. but her jua gen is rather painful and heard some customer complain that she jua gen too painful. if u can tahan the pain, she's qorth trying. cost is 50 too.
this one is good , dun know thegals still there or not.

LeeYokeYuen
11-09-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by chukeliang
this one is good , dun know thegals still there or not.

Kelly and Emma no more there, they have moved.

xocturnal
11-09-2003, 05:51 PM
Crystal is at World Spa

Ok guys... I'm still looking for Crystal, has anybody seen her around? I really miss her massage.

Sigh

LeeYokeYuen
11-09-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by xocturnal
Crystal is at World Spa

Yes I know already thanks.

gedangsa
12-09-2003, 08:41 AM
Hi bros who have tried Pearl, can you please tell us what is Pearl's breast size ? Does she strip during Jua Gen ? She allow auto-roaming during Jua Gen ?

Tks

suaiker99
13-09-2003, 03:53 AM
hi bros
is this hc at Bukit Timah side? which part of BT?
thk u !!

staroceanex
14-09-2003, 05:02 PM
Do a search for lexon executive spa at yellowpages

emerystreet
17-09-2003, 01:41 AM
any FR on Crystal?

LeeYokeYuen
17-09-2003, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by emerystreet
any FR on Crystal?

She's no more working there.