PDA

View Full Version : Tieng Viet lovers club

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

khikong6
08-11-2011, 02:57 AM
Anyone can help me on the highlighted words?

I was sms-ing a vb, and I told her i m working, but i still sms her...

VB: a noi a dang lam viec ma a ngoi nt hon thua voi e a!

The first think i thought of was
Hon = more
thua = lose
Looked it up and together it could mean
Win or lose

I'd say it is referring to what you 2 are talking about.
Or she is saying you are playing with her.

ilovedoggie
08-11-2011, 05:19 AM
got a call in the middle of the night and a vb cry sky cry earth to me... then she sms me. can check with my translation:

khong the khong khoc co nhung chuyen ox khong hieu dau.
cannot no cry but tell u no understand. [btw, what does the 'dau' mean?]

bx khong muon minh song tren su khong vui va ap buc cua nguoi khac
i dont want we/oneself? live over life not happy and oppression from other ppl.

i need to coax this vb... my heart aches and soften when vb cries and i ngu kg dc now... any suggestion?

i'm thinking:

If you want to cry please come to me and cry it out so that you will feel much better.
neu bx muon khoc hay xin den ox de khoc nen bx co the cam thay vui

many thanks in advance!

love,
doggie

KangTuo
08-11-2011, 09:01 AM
If you want to cry please come to me and cry it out so that you will feel much better.
neu bx muon khoc hay xin den ox de khoc nen bx co the cam thay vui

many thanks in advance!

love,
doggie

if you want to cry, you can come to me. i will borrow you my shoulder to cry on till you feel comfortable (so that i can fark you later)

neu e muon khoc, e dc wa a. a se muon cai vai cho e khoc cho thoai mai. (nhu vay a moi dc lam tinh voi e)

lovesprout
08-11-2011, 10:01 AM
You can tell her if she couldn't take it anymore, just divorce and get the alimoney lah :D. But I guess you are also a friend of the husband :confused:

I don't know her husband at all. I also think she should get divorced and move on with her life.

U have not met me before, how u know my level?

BTW, this sentence really give me headache "Van de ko con o cho cai nhau nua!trai tim dau nhoi "

Many bros here never meet with you before, but we all know your TViet is very good ma. This sentence above means:

"The problem is no longer we fight with each other, it is my heart starts to feel pain"

lovesprout
08-11-2011, 10:10 AM
khong the khong khoc co nhung chuyen ox khong hieu dau.
cannot no cry but tell u no understand. [btw, what does the 'dau' mean?]

bx khong muon minh song tren su khong vui va ap buc cua nguoi khac
i dont want we/oneself? live over life not happy and oppression from other ppl.

1. "dau" means "not at all". It is used to strengthen "khong"
2. I don't want myself to live on those unhappy things and oppression from other people.

ilovedoggie
08-11-2011, 10:48 AM
if you want to cry, you can come to me. i will borrow you my shoulder to cry on till you feel comfortable (so that i can fark you later)

neu e muon khoc, e dc wa a. a se muon cai vai cho e khoc cho thoai mai. (nhu vay a moi dc lam tinh voi e)

YES!!! :D hehehe...

jackbl
08-11-2011, 11:03 AM
I wanted to help her, but how? unless I am like what she said, "co that nhieu tien de trong ngan hang de nuoi em" But do I look rich? :D

U dun look rich, but in reality you are rich :D Cos I everytime heard you said that you came back from xxx, or yyy, or zzz.....

jackbl
08-11-2011, 11:04 AM
i see liao my eye blur...
your headache is due to your failure to jio the vb from the 2 ktv you went to to go ks :)

U see liao your eyes blur, then why I cannot headache???? Those words damn difficult..... Remember u say my TV is still not the best..... :(

I jioed 1 successfully liao :)

jackbl
08-11-2011, 11:08 AM
The first think i thought of was
Hon = more
thua = lose
Looked it up and together it could mean
Win or lose

I'd say it is referring to what you 2 are talking about.
Or she is saying you are playing with her.

Really headache..... hon thua = win or lose..... meaning playing????

I just tell her I m working... and I still can sms her... why not, I can work and when she sms me, i just reply back....

ilovedoggie
08-11-2011, 11:32 AM
I just tell her I m working... and I still can sms her... why not, I can work and when she sms me, i just reply back....

i realise many vb always think when we are di lam we are not allowed to dt hay nt...

jackbl
08-11-2011, 12:21 PM
i realise many vb always think when we are di lam we are not allowed to dt hay nt...

Some VB when di lam, I SMS her, no reply till end of work. She say can't SMS while working. Customers dun like. But I still see many VB SMS and even dt which sitting with us. :D

V|ernar
08-11-2011, 12:26 PM
Some VB when di lam, I SMS her, no reply till end of work. She say can't SMS while working. Customers dun like. But I still see many VB SMS and even dt which sitting with us. :D

it dang lam right ? hehe ... dang lam = working . di lam = go working .. hehe

first time i see brother jack make mistake in TV ~

brother jack , today go 13 drink ? i damn stress on work... haiz ~

jf66312
08-11-2011, 01:10 PM

first time i see brother jack make mistake in TV ~

brother jack , today go 13 drink ? i damn stress on work... haiz ~

relax bro...hope u are able to de-stress... :D

V|ernar
08-11-2011, 01:19 PM
relax bro...hope u are able to de-stress... :D

That smiley face seem ... Hehe . Evil

Maybe I call up my private tutor to de stress me later , was thinking to hold til I reach vn this thurs

lovesprout
08-11-2011, 01:23 PM
U dun look rich, but in reality you are rich :D Cos I everytime heard you said that you came back from xxx, or yyy, or zzz.....

Ya lor, I almost go overseas every month. But...

I don't have children, condo/HDB, car, iPhone and any other valuable assets now. Like that, am I rich or poor? :D

V|ernar
08-11-2011, 01:47 PM
Ya lor, I almost go overseas every month. But...

I don't have children, condo/HDB, car, iPhone and any other valuable assets now. Like that, am I rich or poor? :D

cash rich ~ i got everything the above you mention except children .. but no cash.. ~

:p

haosac
08-11-2011, 01:51 PM
This one is tough. If she's referring to "you boys" why does she talk about them forgetting her? Is that normal?

I think she meant boys generally will forget her whenever seeing other hot gals out there, and the "anh" in the sentence is not an exception :confused:

haosac
08-11-2011, 01:57 PM

Hehe, I can see you got a good private tutor bro :D

haosac
08-11-2011, 02:01 PM
1. "dau" means "not at all". It is used to strengthen "khong"
2. I don't want myself to live on those unhappy things and oppression from other people.

Your TV is không tồi đâu :D

jackbl
08-11-2011, 02:02 PM
Anyone can help me on the highlighted words?

I was sms-ing a vb, and I told her i m working, but i still sms her...

VB: a noi a dang lam viec ma a ngoi nt hon thua voi e a!

Bro HaoSac, what's your view on this??

V|ernar
08-11-2011, 02:04 PM
Hehe, I can see you got a good private tutor bro :D

oh ya bro , i learn alot of new words and how to use them... still trying to speak them .

thurs i will go to the battlefield and test them out .. if they tell me khong hieu again.. i will came back crushing and re-learn again ~ hoho

haosac
08-11-2011, 02:07 PM
but we all know your TViet is very good ma.

That's indeed very true. When bro Jack speak TV, I sometime can't tell if he's a southerner Viet guy anot:eek: And all the VBs we met last time believe that he's a fake Singaporean and a 100% Viet guy :D

jf66312
08-11-2011, 02:08 PM
That smiley face seem ... Hehe . Evil

Maybe I call up my private tutor to de stress me later , was thinking to hold til I reach vn this thurs

no lahz...used wrong smiley face..shld use this :)
your private tutor in SIN still? was it the one that sat with you when we first met?

jf66312
08-11-2011, 02:09 PM
That's indeed very true. When bro Jack speak TV, I sometime can't tell if he's a southerner Viet guy anot:eek: And all the VBs we met last time believe that he's a fake Singaporean and a 100% Viet guy :D

yup..i can vouch for that... :p

V|ernar
08-11-2011, 02:11 PM
lay xe dap xuong ruoc chi di dang o nha ne

pls explain this ?

i try to understand it .. but seem very confuse .. and translate word by word.. so i can write in my book ~

haosac
08-11-2011, 02:12 PM
Bro HaoSac, what's your view on this??

Bro khikong6 is correct.

Hon thua = hơn thua ~= no concession

Meaning she says one, you must reply one, never make a concession to her...:)

V|ernar
08-11-2011, 02:18 PM
Bro khikong6 is correct.

Hon thua = hơn thua ~= no concession

Meaning she says one, you must reply one, never make a concession to her...:)

he havent come out the " you talk east , i talk west " "you confront me , i just say khong hieu "

this 2 kungfu .. super powerful to use ~ lol

haosac
08-11-2011, 02:19 PM
lay xe dap xuong ruoc chi di dang o nha ne

= lấy xe đạp xuống rước chị đi, đang ở nhà nè :)

lấy = bring/get
xe đạp = bicycle
xuống (word by word) = down (here meaning down to my place)
rước = fetch/take
chị (haha, this one a bit funny) = jiě = older sister (maybe she's teasing you?) :D
đi = go
đang = being (something), here should = am
ở = at
nhà = home
nè = liao :confused:

V|ernar
08-11-2011, 02:34 PM
= lấy xe đạp xuống rước chị đi, đang ở nhà nè :)

lấy = bring/get
xe đạp = bicycle
xuống (word by word) = down (here meaning down to my place)
rước = fetch/take
chị (haha, this one a bit funny) = jiě = older sister (maybe she's teasing you?) :D
đi = go
đang = being (something), here should = am
ở = at
nhà = home
nè = liao :confused:

that why i am puzzle...

it doesnt make a sense ... she ride a bicycle and bring her sister back home ?

problem is.. she doesnt have a sister ~!

KangTuo
08-11-2011, 02:39 PM

kor kor, you in vn so long liao you should hear this often mah

--- any friends (lady) elder adrressed as "chi", younger addressed as "em"

V|ernar
08-11-2011, 02:42 PM
kor kor, you in vn so long liao you should hear this often mah

--- any friends (lady) elder adrressed as "chi", younger addressed as "em"

gor gor .. vn words super meaningful .. chi maybe can be other thing ?

oh.. i think she xnn with someone and send wrong sms...

this is what she reply when i ask her " since when you got sister ? "

hjhj em nhan tjn lon so . em lay xe dap vo noi choi hjhj , em nho anh nhieu lam , khi nao thi anh ve viet nam

jackbl
08-11-2011, 02:42 PM
that why i am puzzle...

it doesnt make a sense ... she ride a bicycle and bring her sister back home ?

That's why when in conversation, u need to know the context. What sentences are said before.

This SMS maybe from an elder girl friend of your gf.

V|ernar
08-11-2011, 02:44 PM
hjhj em nhan tjn lon so . em lay xe dap vo noi choi hjhj , em nho anh nhieu lam , khi nao thi anh ve viet nam

what is lon so here mean ?

V|ernar
08-11-2011, 02:45 PM
That's why when in conversation, u need to know the context. What sentences are said before.

This SMS maybe from an elder girl friend of your gf.

gor gor jack , i didnt sms her ... she sudden pop a sms and tell me this... that why i think sms wrong ~

she always sms wrong... dont know why.. that why i always see those xnn sms .. see until sianz.. dont even bother to reply .

KangTuo
08-11-2011, 02:54 PM

what is lon so here mean ?

lon so = wrong number

she definitely xnn in this sms :)

lovesprout
08-11-2011, 02:59 PM

I know know whether Jackbl got this problem or not. When I speak TViet to girls from south, they always say that I have a Hanoi accent. However, when I traveled to Hanoi, people there claim that I have a strong southern accent. How can one person have both north and south accent?

V|ernar
08-11-2011, 03:02 PM
lon so = wrong number

she definitely xnn in this sms :)

lol , see what i mean ... always like that ... from what i know.. she got 3 young brother that do nothing ~!

18 , 19 , 20 ... all sit at home and watch tv or daydream... kao.. so where does the sister come from ? hehe ..

not the first time liao.. anyway .. i going to fly her soon.. will update on this thread about the sms .. so we can share if there is any new words ~

V|ernar
08-11-2011, 03:04 PM
I know know whether Jackbl got this problem or not. When I speak TViet to girls from south, they always say that I have a Hanoi accent. However, when I traveled to Hanoi, people there claim that I have a strong southern accent. How can one person have both north and south accent?

cause you learn both hanoi and hcmc tieng viet ? the G and Y difference i think... my friend hanoi wife can understand what i say ... but my bx 2 cannot figure sometime...

jackbl
08-11-2011, 03:14 PM

Yes, someone (abt 10s) comment before. For myself I find that I am having a southern accent.

Honey Boon
08-11-2011, 03:35 PM
some has better work attitude ..... while others :mad:

haosac
08-11-2011, 04:34 PM

I have a friend was born in the south but her parents are from the north. And I find her having southerner accent, whilst southerners think she's from the north:D

You traveled and learnt TV from all those places in your signature, allover VN, that's why :)

ilovedoggie
08-11-2011, 06:45 PM

it's becuz they feel safe and close to you mah... anh jack :D

just make sure when lam tinh they dont nt can liao... but when lam tinh while they dt i think quite shiok hehe... :D

lovesprout
08-11-2011, 07:23 PM
cause you learn both hanoi and hcmc tieng viet ? the G and Y difference i think... my friend hanoi wife can understand what i say ... but my bx 2 cannot figure sometime...

I just picked up whatever TViet I learned in Joochiat, so my accent should be "Joochiat" accent.

Yes, someone (abt 10s) comment before. For myself I find that I am having a southern accent.

I also think I have the southern accent since most VB I know are from south. That's why I was shocked when they told me I have the Hanoi accent. But it seems that I am not alone.

You traveled and learnt TV from all those places in your signature, allover VN, that's why :)

To be honest, when I travel, I really have no time to learn much TV. Local pubs are still the best places to learn TV. So, are you from the north or south?

haosac
08-11-2011, 08:46 PM
So, are you from the north or south?

I'm from Hanoi, north :)

rawdy
08-11-2011, 10:44 PM
Hi bros , recently a viet send this msg to my fren , can some1 help to translate ?

text 1

may gio di

di luc may gio

ong xa co nho ba xa khong

anh co nho em khong

text 2
em nho anh nhieu lam

vay anh khong den tham em sao ? bo anh khong nho em ha

anh khong nho baxa sao

thank you...

jackbl
09-11-2011, 01:02 AM
I just picked up whatever TViet I learned in Joochiat, so my accent should be "Joochiat" accent.

So sad, I still no chance to meet the Famous Lovesprout :(

Hurricane88
09-11-2011, 08:04 AM
text 1

may gio di

di luc may gio

anh co nho em khong

text 2
em nho anh nhieu lam

anh khong nho baxa sao

all are basic kc trap words...just tell your fren to ignore lor...:p

lovesprout
09-11-2011, 08:36 AM
may gio di
di luc may gio
anh co nho em khong

em nho anh nhieu lam
anh khong nho baxa sao
thank you...

When will you go?
When did you go?
Does husband miss wife?
Do you miss me?

I miss you a lot
You don't come to visit me, why? uncle doesn't miss me?
You don't miss wife, why?

Well, another bro has fallen into the KC trap. These are very basic TViet. Suggest that you come here often, and you will have no trouble understanding them.

lovesprout
09-11-2011, 08:41 AM

Am I so elusive? Maybe we sit next to each other many times in the pubs already. If you have an outing this week, I would like to join because I also want to meet the world-famous Jackbl. :D

jf66312
09-11-2011, 08:50 AM
all are basic kc trap words...just tell your fren to ignore lor...:p

cfm kc...

one moment refer as ong xa , one moment refer your fren as anh....

the viet gal cfm xnn....or either that she cant make up her mind... :p

jackbl
09-11-2011, 09:11 AM
If you have an outing this week, I would like to join because I also want to meet the world-famous Jackbl. :D

Why not meet the VB world-famous KC king KT??? More worthy!! Learn his skill and enjoy the fun!

jackbl
09-11-2011, 09:13 AM
Nightmare Pageant in South Korea
==============================================

Vietnamese beauty queens should be careful when entering global beauty pageants. One prime example of the dangers that may happen abroad is the recent scandal in the Miss Asia Pacific World (MAPW) Beauty Pageant 2011, which was held in October in Busan (Pusan), South Korea.

Several of the beauty contestants had some key allegations against the officials at MAPW. One of the many allegations included officials offering several young women cash or winning spots in the contest in exchange for sexual favors. In addition, many participants in the pageant complained of being given low quality meals and poor hotel accommodations. Three of the more outspoken contestants, Miss Guyana (Aletha Shepherd), Miss Costa Rica (Pamela Peralta) and Miss Wales (Amy Willerton) shared more specific complaints of the abuse and mistreatment via videos.

Aletha posted a video on her website called “Day 11: The Fixed Pageant” remarking how the beauty contestants had just arrived back from a long trip. At 2:30 a.m. MAPW officials provided the women with dinner consisting of one or two kimbap (gimbap), some of the cheapest street food sold in South Korea. She further adds to the contest’s chaos by displaying her Best National Costume Africa award she had won, explaining that Guyana was made up of around 50% of Indians and the award would be taken as a joke. Aletha explained that the award was given out of a racist context because she had been one of the only dark skinned girls at the contest. She actually goes on to add in the video, “I was given an African award because I’m black.” Furthermore, Guyana is not even located in Africa, but in South America, further adding to the MAPW’s ignorance and lack of professionalism.

But the list of complaints does not stop there. Puerto Rico (located in South America) won the Best National Costume Award Europe; Miss Venezuela won second place for Best Talent and the Best Talent Africa award was won by Miss Cameroon, both women never even participated in their event. Aletha’s response was “They’re giving people awards for what they don’t know… it’s such ridiculous judging… it was a shame” and she actually called for a public apology from MAPW officials (don’t hold your breath on that one). And guess who won the contest? None other than South Korean beauty queen Park Sae Byul, who later gave up the crown because the MAPW officials refused to pay any of the prizes to the winning contestants, claiming the pageant had been a failure.

At the airport, after having escaped the MAPW officials who still held the contestants’ luggage at a nearby airport, Miss Guyana and Miss Costa Rica were not allowed to leave or retrieve their bags until they had purchased their air tickets (something the contest was suppose to do) and presented them to the contest’s officials. The MAPW officials even tried to take Amy Willerton’s carry-on bag but she fought back and told them that she was leaving and refused to continue working with these people. At one point the officials of the beauty pageant even refused the English translator from speaking with the police, bribing the police officers to go away.

Not all beauty pageants are like this one, an extreme example of what can certainly go wrong while in another country. However, Vietnamese beauty queens who may be blinded by bright lights from global pageants should take extra precautions and tread lightly before traveling to foreign countries.

V|ernar
09-11-2011, 10:34 AM
Why not meet the VB world-famous KC king KT??? More worthy!! Learn his skill and enjoy the fun!

the king is going to give up his seating liao.. so hurry up and meet him before the kingdom fall apart ~

haosac
09-11-2011, 10:43 AM

I also want to meet the world-famous Jackbl. :D

Why not meet the VB world-famous KC king KT???

Think all bros here are VBs killer. Last time we met, all the hot young ones threw them self to other bros, yet only an old ugly one approached me (after thinking so hard) :D

shysaint
09-11-2011, 11:02 AM
Think all bros here are VBs killer. Last time we met, all the hot young ones threw them self to other bros, yet only an old ugly one approached me (after thinking so hard) :D

MIne also leh :(:o

Honey Boon
09-11-2011, 11:47 AM
then I should have swapped my syt with yours .... I prefer more matured type :D

MIne also leh :(:o

V|ernar
09-11-2011, 12:58 PM
as i am going to my no 2 hometown.. i ask her whether house got internet and computer...

Em nha co may tinh va internet ?

she reply : khong co , ox di bang xe gi ? nguoi di theo ox ko ?

i dont understand the di bang xe gi and nguoi di theo ox ko

pls explain word by word... thanks ~

Saurieng
09-11-2011, 01:19 PM
hm... my interpretation (sorry if wrongly interpreted):

She asking you something abt driving what car? got other pple coming?
Not very clear abt the [di bang]. [xe gi = what car.]

as i am going to my no 2 hometown.. i ask her whether house got internet and computer...

Em nha co may tinh va internet ?

KangTuo
09-11-2011, 01:29 PM

di bang = go(come) by
di bang xe j = what mode of transport
ng di theo kg = anyone following?

V|ernar
09-11-2011, 01:31 PM
hm... my interpretation (sorry if wrongly interpreted):

She asking you something abt driving what car? got other pple coming?
Not very clear abt the [di bang]. [xe gi = what car.]

I don't think it correct cause it doesn't match

shysaint
09-11-2011, 01:33 PM
then I should have swapped my syt with yours .... I prefer more matured type :D

ai yioh yioh ... i aiming her leh throughout the nite :eek:

V|ernar
09-11-2011, 01:58 PM
di bang = go(come) by
di bang xe j = what mode of transport
ng di theo kg = anyone following?

Oh , the ko is khong .. Thanks brother KT

So bang is by ... Di is go .. Go by what car ..

V|ernar
09-11-2011, 02:06 PM
Ox thich Bx Len ruoc hay tu di ?

You like me to pick up xxx xx go ?

Explain what is hay tu pls .. Thanks

Honey Boon
09-11-2011, 02:43 PM
aiya.... what a waste .... next time hahaha :D

ai yioh yioh ... i aiming her leh throughout the nite :eek:

RJ2004
09-11-2011, 02:49 PM
lol , see what i mean ... always like that ... from what i know.. she got 3 young brother that do nothing ~!

18 , 19 , 20 ... all sit at home and watch tv or daydream... kao.. so where does the sister come from ? hehe ..

not the first time liao.. anyway .. i going to fly her soon.. will update on this thread about the sms .. so we can share if there is any new words ~

the first msg wasnt for you, she msged someone to bring her out...

KangTuo
09-11-2011, 02:57 PM
Ox thich Bx Len ruoc hay tu di ?

You like me to pick up xxx xx go ?

Explain what is hay tu pls .. Thanks

hay = or
tu = self

you like me to fetch you or come by yourself?

i learn the word "tu" thru learning "tu suong"
as in self-arose..... masturbathing...

VietnamLover
09-11-2011, 04:25 PM
Hi guys, need your small assistance.

"Ong gia hiep vo qua khong". What does 'hiep vo' mean?

I appreciate your help. Thanks.

lovesprout
09-11-2011, 04:54 PM

I also want to meet with KangTuo. But I think his skill is a gift and cannot be learned by ordinary people like me.

Why don't we all come out to meet this weekend? I will be on vacation again next week.

lovesprout
09-11-2011, 04:54 PM

hiep vo = rape wife :D

khikong6
09-11-2011, 05:00 PM

I would like to think it means:
Does old man f*ck very deep? (maybe 'very strong')

But i guess it could mean:
Does old man harass wife a lot?

hiep = harass, bully, f*ck, rape
vo= wife, in, inside

i don't know what the conversation is about but i would follow with:
em thich bi hiep ko?

but hiep could be referring to a contract or arrangement.

TV is a headache. So easy to misunderstand.

V|ernar
09-11-2011, 05:11 PM
the first msg wasnt for you, she msged someone to bring her out...

Expected , that why she is number 2 .. Not number 1

V|ernar
09-11-2011, 05:13 PM

Maybe she asking you bullying wife alot or not ?

Must know what the topic is about then can judge

Hurricane88
09-11-2011, 06:59 PM
Maybe she asking you bullying wife alot or not ?

Must know what the topic is about then can judge

So now you working hard on your TV...goody good...keep working hard...now is to practise your speech...:p

haosac
09-11-2011, 07:10 PM
"Ong gia hiep vo qua khong"

hiep = bully, rape
vo= wife, [go in, go inside --- not fit into this sentence]

i guess it could mean:
Does old man harass wife a lot?

Most likely is this one, cause it has quá in the sentence

If using hiếp = rape, there should not be quá = over/too much there. Unless using quá nhiều ~ too many times.

Think this is similar to English, can't say: The old guy raped the wife too much, should be too many times, am I right?

ilovedoggie
09-11-2011, 09:40 PM
really need help on this:

ma vung o singapore la may zay

i'm totally lost... sorry...:(

is it about the country code of singapore? what does "may zay" mean?

rawdy
09-11-2011, 10:17 PM
When will you go?
When did you go?
Does husband miss wife?
Do you miss me?

I miss you a lot
You don't come to visit me, why? uncle doesn't miss me?
You don't miss wife, why?

Well, another bro has fallen into the KC trap. These are very basic TViet. Suggest that you come here often, and you will have no trouble understanding them.

thanks bro , i tried translating with the help of some1's basic word guide posti on the 2nd page of this thread (though i cannot fully decode it but roughly) , i understand its some KC trap ... anw the girl is a slut , i told my fren abit it too.. haha .... thanks for advise given.. i been trying to come here often to learn the language :D

rawdy
09-11-2011, 10:24 PM
cfm kc...

one moment refer as ong xa , one moment refer your fren as anh....

the viet gal cfm xnn....or either that she cant make up her mind... :p

whats xnn ? still trying to learn the shortform here :)

haosac
09-11-2011, 11:08 PM

you got it correctly already.

mấy zậy (not proper writing) = mấy vậy ~ what leh

V|ernar
09-11-2011, 11:08 PM
So now you working hard on your TV...goody good...keep working hard...now is to practise your speech...:p

simple qus can now ... jack gor gor bring me along to go talk talk ... and forum brothers sometimes help me to crack the code ... esp KT gor gor ~

new words got my teacher teach ~ and she teach me how to sing also and explain what the meaning ...

4 lesson learn... tomorrow go battlefield and test it out ~

come back learn again ~

if any brother got con gai biet tieng anh , pls intro me ~ even it look like elephant also nevermind ~

V|ernar
09-11-2011, 11:09 PM

my teacher say it code country singapore ~

guess it country code of singapore

rawdy
09-11-2011, 11:47 PM
Another KC msg that the girl send to my fren

pls help decode , to help me learn along the way

am i right in the word to word translation ? bros , pls help me fill in the ? thanks alot..

anh noi gi em kg hieu
you tell what , i ? understand (kg is it = dont ?)

sao khong bat may vay
why no ? what ?

em met qua ne ong xa oi
i ? very ? hubby ?

aikhongbiet
09-11-2011, 11:49 PM

Hi! I think this is the trap question. Follow the word by word here :
Ong gia = old man
hiep = rape ( I guest :) )
vo = wife
qua = me or I ( this is the old word from the south Vietnam, only very old man used that word )
So I guest this question is "Do the old man rape my wife ?" :D

ilovedoggie
10-11-2011, 12:15 AM
my teacher say it code country singapore ~

bro viernar, nowadays u very hardworking in learning TV hor... :D

i'm lagging behind :( due to busy life.

you got it correctly already.

mấy zậy (not proper writing) = mấy vậy ~ what leh

thanks bro haosac! hope to see u soon in our next gathering.

Anh jack pls gather strength for jbp anh oi! :D:p

V|ernar
10-11-2011, 01:31 AM
bro viernar, nowadays u very hardworking in learning TV hor... :D

i'm lagging behind :( due to busy life.

thanks bro haosac! hope to see u soon in our next gathering.

Anh jack pls gather strength for jbp anh oi! :D:p

Tomorrow go battlefield Liao , must brush up abit .

The moment I think of going to hometown and feed mosquito , I start to shiver Liao , I ask can I don't go , my number 2 tell me anh khong yeu em nhieu . Sianz 1/2 , go there no Aircon , no computer , no Internet , no bonk , no hot water and worst of all .. Go there became god of wealth !

Hurricane88
10-11-2011, 07:15 AM
The moment I think of going to hometown and feed mosquito , I start to shiver Liao , I ask can I don't go , my number 2 tell me anh khong yeu em nhieu . Sianz 1/2 , go there no Aircon , no computer , no Internet , no bonk , no hot water and worst of all .. Go there became god of wealth !

haha...human atm visiting province...give us your forum...actually not so bad la...your bg will take care of you and shield you from the hungry wolves..:p

Hurricane88
10-11-2011, 07:18 AM
if any brother got con gai biet tieng anh , pls intro me ~ even it look like elephant also nevermind ~

I have...but how to intro to you when you go without me...:p

V|ernar
10-11-2011, 09:39 AM
haha...human atm visiting province...give us your forum...actually not so bad la...your bg will take care of you and shield you from the hungry wolves..:p

Confirm she will , but also confirm wont shield me from her family wolf

RJ2004
10-11-2011, 09:52 AM
Expected , that why she is number 2 .. Not number 1

well, she used "chi" as herself in that msg so might be a younger friend, dont need to read too much into it :p

RJ2004
10-11-2011, 09:59 AM

your skill oso very good ma, some more can use song names in your sms one haha :rolleyes:

V|ernar
10-11-2011, 10:03 AM
well, she used "chi" as herself in that msg so might be a younger friend, dont need to read too much into it :p

I never trust anyway since day 1 , the reason I keep her it because she is good on bed plus I want to see all those xnn VB can go how far .

V|ernar
10-11-2011, 10:08 AM
I have...but how to intro to you when you go without me...:p

I mean in Singapore ! My first teacher got pamper by me Liao .. So time to change teacher soon . Yesterday can tell me sad want to go out after I send her home .. Luckily I run far far ... Told her I am busy .

jackbl
10-11-2011, 10:49 AM

vùng = region, area.

jackbl
10-11-2011, 10:50 AM
qua = me or I ( this is the old word from the south Vietnam, only very old man used that word )

Are u from vietnam?

jackbl
10-11-2011, 10:52 AM
i'm lagging behind due to busy life.

Anh jack pls gather strength for jbp anh oi!

Lagging behind due to your chiongiong right?? :D

Knn, newbie wan to arrow old man is it??? :mad: :(

jackbl
10-11-2011, 10:55 AM
some more can use song names in your sms one haha

huh??? what you mean??? can elaborate.... ??? where do you see?

RJ2004
10-11-2011, 11:20 AM
huh??? what you mean??? can elaborate.... ??? where do you see?

"A oi, dang lam gi, tai sao kg co lai tim e?"

hieu chua? :p :D

ilovedoggie
10-11-2011, 12:46 PM
Tomorrow go battlefield Liao , must brush up abit .

r u going to a village in the province? good luck bro! :D i have no choice to go again next month... haiz... :(

Honey Boon
10-11-2011, 12:54 PM
what's the point of going? :eek:

........ , no bonk , . !

ilovedoggie
10-11-2011, 12:54 PM
Another KC msg that the girl send to my fren

pls help decode , to help me learn along the way

am i right in the word to word translation ? bros , pls help me fill in the ? thanks alot..

anh noi gi em kg hieu
you tell what , i ? understand (kg is it = dont ?)

you say what i no understand (kg = khong = no, dung = don't)

sao khong bat may vay
why no ? what ?

why not "catch?" what leh? [sorry i no understand the bat too

em met qua ne ong xa oi
i ? very ? hubby ?

i tired very la hubby oi ( oi is added behind when u call ppl, just like anh oi, em oi etc)

Honey Boon
10-11-2011, 12:56 PM
you always have a choice... many choices ..... :D

r u going to a village in the province? good luck bro! :D i have no choice to go again next month... haiz... :(

ilovedoggie
10-11-2011, 12:57 PM
Lagging behind due to your chiongiong right?? :D

Knn, newbie wan to arrow old man is it??? :mad: :(

hehe... where got old man? u still young and dep trai... vb also say so. u r the King of Little Viet Nam leh... u gather strength much better than i do :D "P

ilovedoggie
10-11-2011, 12:59 PM
you always have a choice... many choices ..... :D

if can i wd wan to bring my no1 to sg for her birthday... i think save more money and more importantly save my time and energy... no need to have such a hassle but... haizz... ica problem:o:(

volcano
10-11-2011, 03:14 PM
sao khong bat may vay

u sure the msg is from ur friend but not from u....:D

anyway,heres the translation..

"sao khong bat may vay" = which never answer the phone

ilovedoggie
10-11-2011, 04:32 PM

thanks for the help and your pm.

anyway i always dunno how to sms my girl when we quarrel on the phone and she refuse to pick up the phone haha...

volcano
10-11-2011, 07:44 PM
thanks for the help and your pm.

anyway i always dunno how to sms my girl when we quarrel on the phone and she refuse to pick up the phone haha...

hahaha....there's no need for u to sms her anything when both of u r in the midst of a quarrel and she refuse to pick p the call.

the best solution is just to wait for 6-12 hours.(duration for different gals may vary)

Hurricane88
10-11-2011, 07:54 PM
hahaha....there's no need for u to sms her anything when both of u r in the midst of a quarrel and she refuse to pick p the call.

the best solution is just to wait for 6-12 hours.(duration for different gals may vary)

haha..very experienced bro...for me I dun even bother to quarrel...up to VB to call or sms me when I upset and dun bother about her...:p

if VB likes you then wait lor...she definitely will call/sms you...:p

V|ernar
10-11-2011, 08:11 PM
what's the point of going? :eek:

The point of going is to become god of wealth ! Haha .

Never go before so go see see look look

V|ernar
10-11-2011, 09:41 PM
Dear brothers pls help to crack the code !

Thoi e ko Len do Dau e ngai lam Anh . E thay a de thuong nen muon lam quen voi a a co dong y ko .

Tai e thay a de thuong nen moi cuoi voi a do . A di ha noi mot minh ha . Cho e di voi he he

rawdy
11-11-2011, 12:08 AM

lol ya sure its my fren , though got 1 called me twice , but i too shy to pick up, cause nt really into her :D

*thanks all bros for the translation help thus far... ( any1 kind enough to privately send me their secret dictionary they have compile ? :p )

jackbl
11-11-2011, 12:29 AM
"A oi, dang lam gi, tai sao kg co lai tim e?"

hieu chua?

This sentence is from you to me or ...... ???

Sounds familiar. Looks like from WL to customer type of SMS....

jackbl
11-11-2011, 12:34 AM
Thoi e ko Len do Dau e ngai lam Anh . E thay a de thuong nen muon lam quen voi a a co dong y ko .

Tai e thay a de thuong nen moi cuoi voi a do . A di ha noi mot minh ha . Cho e di voi he he

You try to decode on your own. If I see any mistakes, I will try to correct :)

V|ernar
11-11-2011, 12:49 AM
You try to decode on your own. If I see any mistakes, I will try to correct :)

I only understand the second one la , you going Hanoi alone ? I come with you ? Hehe

Nha e o duoi quen chu ko o tp . E muon nha tro o voi chi cua e o quan 5 do a

This one also got me hand down ...

ilovedoggie
11-11-2011, 02:09 AM
please allow me to try my limited tv:

ever i don't dare at all [correct this pls :o] i make you worried. i think you cute ought to want make familiar with you you agree not?

because i think u r cute ought to every smile with u. u go ha noi yourself ha? give me go with he he...

Nha e o duoi quen chu ko o tp . E muon nha tro o voi chi cua e o quan 5 do a

my house at under [district main] not thành phố(city). i want house change at with my sister at district 5

can someone write the exact vn words of "do" with dau becuz i see a lot of "do" in tn with vb. and "dau" and maybe "thoi" pls pls...

please help to correct but don't give me F pls pls because it is demoralizing unless u give me detention with a hot teacher :D

khikong6
11-11-2011, 02:44 AM
Most likely is this one, cause it has quá in the sentence

If using hiếp = rape, there should not be quá = over/too much there. Unless using quá nhiều ~ too many times.

Think this is similar to English, can't say: The old guy raped the wife too much, should be too many times, am I right?

i thought qua before and qua after changes the meaning.
dep qua = very beautiful (so "hiep vo qua" could mean very deep, but i agree with you, it's not likely. so i thought it could be "abuse your wife a lot/too much/too many times." all the same)
qua dep = too beautiful

u sure the msg is from ur friend but not from u....

sao = why?
vay = an add on word with no real meaning?

haha..very experienced bro...for me I dun even bother to quarrel...up to VB to call or sms me when I upset and dun bother about her...

if VB likes you then wait lor...she definitely will call/sms you...

i agree. Hurricane very wise man.
Personally, i would respond with "a kg hieu e khi e dien len"

Dear brothers pls help to crack the code !

i was going to but then i read this...

You try to decode on your own. If I see any mistakes, I will try to correct

and i agree, but then...

I only understand the second one la

so maybe decode a little.

Thoi ("enough" as in "enough of this talk." in this case it's a nice way to say "no.") e ko Len ("go up/go over/go") do Dau e ngai lam (best i can think of is "very shy") Anh . E thay a de thuong ("cute" or "lovely," or more direct translation "easy to love") nen ("so?") muon lam quen voi a (there should be a period here. or at least a comma) a co dong y ko .

Tai ("because"?) e thay a de thuong nen moi cuoi voi a do . A di ha noi mot minh ha . Cho e di voi he he

Nha e (my house) o duoi quen chu ko o tp. E muon nha tro (single room hole in the wall with a single wall that divides the bathroom from where i sleep and a table with a portable stove aka a ghetto studio) o voi chi cua e o quan 5 do a

with this and ilovedoggie's translation you should have no problem :D

khikong6
11-11-2011, 03:18 AM
can someone write the exact vn words of "do" with dau becuz i see a lot of "do" in tn with vb. and "dau" and maybe "thoi" pls pls...

writing exact is difficult because it can be used in different ways at different times

"do" = there or that
o đó = over there
anh đó = that guy
len đó = go up there

"dau" =
o đâu = where?
khong dau = emphasis on no
đau = hurt, pain

RJ2004
11-11-2011, 08:32 AM
This sentence is from you to me or ...... ???

Sounds familiar. Looks like from WL to customer type of SMS....

haha, see your phone recently who sent it loh :p

jackbl
11-11-2011, 08:52 AM
haha, see your phone recently who sent it loh

Oic, but then I deleted all incoming SMS liao :( Those sms i retained are those that I khong hieu, requesting u brothers to help me decode :D

Can give me the name? :D

jackbl
11-11-2011, 08:57 AM
ever i don't dare at all [correct this pls :o] i make you worried. i think you cute ought to want make familiar with you you agree not?

because i think u r cute ought to every smile with u. u go ha noi yourself ha? give me go with he he...

my house at under [district main] not thành phố(city). i want house change at with my sister at district 5

Thoi ("enough" as in "enough of this talk." in this case it's a nice way to say "no.") e ko Len ("go up/go over/go") do Dau e ngai lam (best i can think of is "very shy") Anh . E thay a de thuong ("cute" or "lovely," or more direct translation "easy to love") nen ("so?") muon lam quen voi a (there should be a period here. or at least a comma) a co dong y ko .

Tai ("because"?) e thay a de thuong nen moi cuoi voi a do . A di ha noi mot minh ha . Cho e di voi he he

Nha e (my house) o duoi quen chu ko o tp. E muon nha tro (single room hole in the wall with a single wall that divides the bathroom from where i sleep and a table with a portable stove aka a ghetto studio) o voi chi cua e o quan 5 do a

with this and ilovedoggie's translation you should have no problem

I only understand the second one la , you going Hanoi alone ? I come with you ? Hehe

With their translation, I no need to add anything liao :D

vietboy
11-11-2011, 09:12 AM

"sao khong bat may vay" should be "why didnt answer the phone" instead.
sao as in tai sao. They like to write it this way.

vietboy
11-11-2011, 09:51 AM
E muon nha tro o voi chi cua e o quan 5 do a

This one also got me hand down ...

I think the broz missed out on this sentence.

I shared rented apartment with my sister in district 5.

Muon (share or borrow) in this context is share.
Sometimes cannot translate word by word , have to look at the whole sentence also. Cos same word can have a few different meanings. If not, pieced together also "Buay soon".

RJ2004
11-11-2011, 11:18 AM
Oic, but then I deleted all incoming SMS liao :( Those sms i retained are those that I khong hieu, requesting u brothers to help me decode :D

Can give me the name? :D

nvm la, next time we happen to meet then talk about it :D

ilovedoggie
11-11-2011, 05:43 PM
i am so touched that so many TV prof here to guide and teach me TV... cam on rat nhieu...

SureScore
11-11-2011, 07:06 PM
i am so touched that so many TV prof here to guide and teach me TV... cam on rat nhieu...

So you must buy beer for them.

khikong6
11-11-2011, 07:31 PM
I think the broz missed out on this sentence.

I shared rented apartment with my sister in district 5.

Muon (share or borrow) in this context is share.
Sometimes cannot translate word by word , have to look at the whole sentence also. Cos same word can have a few different meanings. If not, pieced together also "Buay soon".

didn't think of muon like that. nice catch. but what about the end "do a"

i'm learning too. translating things here helps my own studies.

So you must buy beer for them.

i prefer liquor but i will not turn down a free beer :D

haosac
12-11-2011, 12:08 AM
dep qua = very beautiful
qua dep = too beautiful

For me, dep qua and qua dep are of the exact same meaning. It's just that if you say/write: em dep qua, it sounds more natural, whilst em qua dep sounds a little bit funny

jackbl
12-11-2011, 04:09 AM
Vietnamese dies in Malaysia, family in the dark
================================================== ===
Nguyen Thi Hong, a mother of three who went to Malaysia last July to work as a domestic help, died there in a road accident, but her husband was not informed for two months.

Hong of Ha Tinh Province had sought to work abroad to earn enough money to pay for the treatment of their son who had pancreatic inflammation, Nguyen Van Hung, her husband said.

Through a broker, Hong contacted Tan Truong Son Company in Vinh for the employment paperwork.

"On July 24 my wife went to Saigon and then Malaysia, but since then I did not get a call from her or the company,” Hung said.

After waiting for weeks Hung went to the company several times to ask about her but was just told to wait.

On October 15 the commune police told him that Hong had died in Malaysia two months earlier. They had been informed by the company.

“We rushed to the company’s office for confirmation and they [the company] asked one member of my family to go with them to Malaysia to check. After reaching the country, my son-in-law found out that Hong had died on August 15 in a traffic accident.

“Why did the company not inform us about Hong’s death? Or was there any mystery in her death?”

On October 30 Hong’s body was brought to Vietnam – it is not cleat yet where her body had been kept for two months -- and Hung filed a petition to the district police seeking an investigation into Hong’s death and the company’s responsibility.

The district police have referred the case to the Ha Tinh Province police since it was not within its jurisdiction.

Dau Viet Hong, director of Tan Truong Son Company, told newswire VnExpress that Hong had gone abroad through a verbal contract with the company and a Malaysian woman named Lim Sew Fong.

Fong took Hong to Malaysia and introduced her to a family though not the one she had told the company.

Hong was killed along with her employer’s family in a car accident, but Fong only informed the company two months later.

“We could not contact the broker later and we asked the Malaysian police to help search for her,” Dau Viet Hong said.

The Malaysian police had made a report about the accident and the Vietnamese embassy in Malaysia had issued Hong’s death certificate for, he said.

No labor contract had been signed between Hong and her Malaysian employer. “It is a regretful incident arising out of our company’s negligence and we will have to be responsible for it,” he said.

Nguyen Dang Duong, head of the Nghe An Employment and Labor Division, told VnExpress that Tan Truong Son was not registered as a labor exporter.

rawdy
12-11-2011, 04:54 AM
bros pls help , I totally catch no ball

Anh thich em la ban hay ban gai

*btw,where do your guys bring the girls to if hour going out with them ?

KangTuo
12-11-2011, 05:04 AM
bros pls help , I totally catch no ball

Anh thich em la ban hay ban gai

*btw,where do your guys bring the girls to if hour going out with them ?

you like me as friend or girlfriend

bring girl out charge buy hour? then go hotel... don't waste money.. ;)

V|ernar
12-11-2011, 09:12 AM

Another one tio kc

Hurricane88
12-11-2011, 10:23 AM
Another one tio kc

think you tio jialat jialat liao...poison VB...:p:cool:

rawdy
12-11-2011, 10:55 AM

Another one tio kc

I type wrongly not charge by hour , I mean if just go out together , any place for suggestion?
no la , my mind very clear, not to kena kc or chop carrot !

AdGuy
12-11-2011, 11:34 AM

IMHO, it's not that we have a northern or southern accent. We are not viets so it's not possible to have either accent.

Howver, due to our informal training, ie street viet, books, music, etc we pick up vocabulary from both accents. That, coupled with the fact that we pronounce words wrongly, create a false impression that we are using another accent.

From what I know, pure northern accent is a different ball game altogether.

V|ernar
12-11-2011, 01:33 PM

Won't la , I got quite clear mind . Same same rule now , 3 times cannot eat , can bye bye

vietboy
12-11-2011, 02:41 PM
didn't think of muon like that. nice catch. but what about the end "do a"

"Do" here is an expression used to strengthen the sentence. "A" is the same, can be "ah" or "anh".
This is based on my own tiny vdict. :D
Maybe bro Hoasac can help out on this?

vietboy
12-11-2011, 02:43 PM
Won't la , I got quite clear mind . Same same rule now , 3 times cannot eat , can bye bye

Yes dont waste time n phone call $$.
There's loads of them can always try another.

rawdy
12-11-2011, 02:58 PM
need another assist here,

em lam px anh , can or not ?

whats is the lam px ? thanks alot..

KangTuo
12-11-2011, 03:22 PM

px = bx = ba xa = wife

i be your bx can or not? (indirectly asking - you be my carrot head can or not)

V|ernar
12-11-2011, 03:45 PM
You will hear the purring tone .. Ong xa Ong xa Ong xa ... A lot of ppl die in this stupid ox shit .. And I am one Of them .. 6 bonk in two days ... Today calling time out ... My eye bag damn big Liao ... This is why I love hcmc ..

V|ernar
12-11-2011, 03:47 PM

Your this girl horn quite big liao , seldom got viet plus English together . She trying to write in simple so can hook you up . Good luck

rawdy
12-11-2011, 04:57 PM
Your this girl horn quite big liao , seldom got viet plus English together . She trying to write in simple so can hook you up . Good luck

lol , I try to kc her abit , later meet her , c she will chop me carrot or not ..if chop I zhao ! wish me luck ..

KangTuo
12-11-2011, 05:52 PM
lol , I try to kc her abit , later meet her , c she will chop me carrot or not ..if chop I zhao ! wish me luck ..

rainy day... good to go hotel hug hug.

Hurricane88
12-11-2011, 06:04 PM
rainy day... good to go hotel hug hug.

wrong la...best to bring one home to hug...hotel too short time...:p

MkMk
12-11-2011, 06:14 PM
Any bros can help??

thi den tham em.

Cam on,
MkMK:D

KangTuo
12-11-2011, 06:29 PM
Any bros can help??

thi den tham em.

Cam on,
MkMK:D

then come see me

MkMk
12-11-2011, 08:26 PM
Thanks Bro Kang Tuo..)

then come see me

haosac
12-11-2011, 11:02 PM
"Do" here is an expression used to strengthen the sentence. "A" is the same, can be "ah" or "anh".

everything is correct bro. I just wanna add a bit: "ạ" is only use when a younger person talk to an older one, to show respect.

V|ernar
13-11-2011, 12:40 AM

We all man ... You tell me kena chop will run ? If slice confirm won't run , hoping to bed her ?

I whole body full of battle scar until I numb Liao , take it easy bro . Take it as a lesson , learn some tieng viet , you might want to visit the land of wet nam next time !

KangTuo
13-11-2011, 12:49 AM
We all man ... You tell me kena chop will run ? If slice confirm won't run , hoping to bed her ?

this is so true.... it also depends on the limit of each indivdual whether it is a chop or slice.

sometimes even i kana chop, i will try all means to chop (bonk more) the vb back ;)

V|ernar
13-11-2011, 03:53 AM
this is so true.... it also depends on the limit of each indivdual whether it is a chop or slice.

sometimes even i kana chop, i will try all means to chop (bonk more) the vb back ;)

Yes , this I agree . At first I got chop 10 million in an hour ( of cos dong la but that about 600 sing )

And I only got to bonk once ... Now I kc her deep deep Liao ... Bonk until I want to sleep alone ..

It all depend la unless you got the skill of master jack and shifu KT .. Or else avoid at all cost .. You don't want to know how much lesson fee they already given for this PHD cert ! Keke

jackbl
13-11-2011, 04:30 AM
It all depend la unless you got the skill of master jack and shifu KT .. Or else avoid at all cost .. You don't want to know how much lesson fee they already given for this PHD cert ! Keke

Ah wu wa eh dai ji???????

Now still pay standard fee even in battle field for 6 years. :(

KangTuo
13-11-2011, 04:32 AM
just now i nothing to do, i login ym with my para bx nick, her ex or not yet ex bf saw the nick and start to pm, i play along....

B (ex-BF): em ha
G (KT) : uhm
B: dang o nha ha
B: di bao ko
B: anh wa ruoc di ne
G: ko o nha
B: em dang o dau
G: dg nc ox em
B: tu ngay co ox roi nup lum luon
B: lau lau muon kiss em cai kho ghe
G: ko dc kiss roi
B: em quen anh roi ha?
G: em nc ox em xong. gio em di ngu
B: hoi do nho em o voi anh dau fai nhu bay gio dau
G: bg khac nhau roi. em co ox roi
B: du gi 1 nam 2 dua minh yeu nhau ma em
B: em quen het ki niem roi ha
G: bb anh
B: em dung tay lai
B: gio ngu 1 minh ko co em ko dem nao anh ngu duoc
G: ngu di anh. em buon ngu roi
B: em ngu voi anh di
G: bg em co ox roi. ko chiu ai het
B: anh muon duoc om em ngu jong hoi do wa
G: anh ngu 1minh di. ko bg em ngu voi anh rui
G: co 1 ki niem tot dep dc roi
B: troi em ac doc wa
G: bb
B: de anh chay xuong ruoc em di bao roi ngu nha
G: ko em buon ngu
G: dung lam fien em
G: g9
B: hoi do ko co anh la em chiu ko noi
B: ma gio em wen anh roi
B: thoi em ve voi ma em di
B: em ac voi anh sau nay sinh con se ko co lo dit
B: biet vay hoi do anh pha trinh lo dit em roi
B: do ac doc lam
B: thoi em ham tien bo anh roi
B: em ve voi ma em di
B: bien

what are the meaning highlighted in red?
when i see the word "dit", i very interested... wonder "pha trinh lo dit" is it assjob... :p
if that is the case, i found a gem and i will try it when she come back (if she happen to get thru ICA)

V|ernar
13-11-2011, 04:34 AM
Ah wu wa eh dai ji???????

You paying low standard fee ! Lol , I also want but don't have

It good you know there isn't free lunch on vb , credit damn scary and the chop damn pain !

V|ernar
13-11-2011, 04:44 AM
just now i nothing to do, i login ym with my para bx nick, her ex or not yet ex bf saw the nick and start to pm, i play along....

when i see the word "dit", i very interested... wonder "pha trinh lo dit" is it assjob... :p
if that is the case, i found a gem and i will try it when she come back (if she happen to get thru ICA)

Can I have a request ? Those short form can write the word out and explain ?

This is damn good to learn !

Hurricane88
13-11-2011, 08:33 AM
And I only got to bonk once ... Now I kc her deep deep Liao ... Bonk until I want to sleep alone ..

you asked for it...you deserved it...:p

V|ernar
13-11-2011, 10:28 AM
冤枉啊。。I know why she keep wanting Liao .. Cause her auntie come today .

Don't do = cannot do

Hurricane88
13-11-2011, 10:40 AM
冤枉啊。。I know why she keep wanting Liao .. Cause her auntie come today .

Don't do = cannot do

you should had suspected...ger very sensitive to arousal 5 days before and 3 days after period...lam tinh during these days to her will be nuoc nhieu nhieu...like water fall..think your #2 is a slut these few days....hahaha...good luck and enjoy...:p

can try do even with period...ger still luv it becuz everywhere oso dun feel good except the chim...:p

ilovedoggie
13-11-2011, 10:50 AM

Even though I understand half past six... I feel wanna laugh hahaha... Kiss kg dc roi... Em co ox roi... Hahahaha...

Good motivation for me. I must really work hard on accelerated path to master so xnn tv liao

V|ernar
13-11-2011, 11:22 AM
you should had suspected...ger very sensitive to arousal 5 days before and 3 days after period...lam tinh during these days to her will be nuoc nhieu nhieu...like water fall..think your #2 is a slut these few days....hahaha...good luck and enjoy...:p

can try do even with period...ger still luv it becuz everywhere oso dun feel good except the chim...:p

Problem is .. I don't like period blood !

haosac
13-11-2011, 11:40 AM
nup lum luon
dung tay lai
ac doc wa
pha trinh lo dit
ve voi ma em di

nup lum luon ~ hide without traces at all
dung tay lai = stop your hand (stop pressing the signout button)
ac doc = cruel/malicious
ve voi ma ~ đi chết đi , I think you can definitely get this, right :)
pha trinh = break virginity lo dit ~ means the guy has never done assjob to the gal and he thinks that she has never got it done as well. Seems you are very lucky bro :D

KangTuo
13-11-2011, 01:29 PM
pha trinh = break virginity lo dit ~ means the guy has never done assjob to the gal and he thinks that she has never got it done as well. Seems you are very lucky bro :D

cam on... as what i guessed... something to do with assjob.
i will try to get the assjob from my para bx since i nearly got all kind of service from her except that hole... :)

pobably i will pm that vn guy when i got the assjob done... :D

haosac
13-11-2011, 02:59 PM
pobably i will pm that vn guy when i got the assjob done... :D

:D Don't do that, he will ve voi ma day :D

volcano
13-11-2011, 03:30 PM

i also still pay standard fee or sometimes even unreasonable fee when small head takes over big head...:(

and i am almost 13 years in the battle field liaoz....:o

rawdy
13-11-2011, 03:58 PM

I whole body full of battle scar until I numb Liao , take it easy bro . Take it as a lesson , learn some tieng viet , you might want to visit the land of wet nam next time !

*I understand its more suitable for matters of the heart section , but since i started posting in here , so i just type here..

just back not long ago from ytd trip , just b4 i went home i felt i get the roberto feeling from her and the fren (was sending her home then halfway she received the call from the fren and the husband to meet up @ some place. She asked me to tagged along too , i asked doing what , then replied just accompany. So okay i tagged along. Upon meet up , the fren told the husband they going to buy some stuff , so the husband handed the fren hundred bucks for her to buy stuff.

So we first went to buy some medicated oil and plaster (i realise they like to buy for their parents) , since its for my gal's dad , so i feel its alright for me since overall not very exp.

Then later on we move to supermarket , the fren went to buy some simple grocery and when its time to pay , the fren gei siao move out to outside. KNN then become i pay. luckily at this point is only abt $20

Then the fren says that since they going to eat , and i not going to eat, she ask me go home first.

So i feel the purpose is just to pay.. (my phone was flat , 1h later then i reach home) she msg me , am i angry with her .. i asked her y , she replied saying cause ask me pay for the stuff , then made me go home..

Anyway i think she is coming up with more "standard" pattern now.. If any bro keen i'm fine to post, if not i shall end here..

KangTuo
13-11-2011, 04:22 PM
*Then later on we move to supermarket , the fren went to buy some simple grocery and when its time to pay , the fren gei siao move out to outside. KNN then become i pay. luckily at this point is only abt $20

$20 only... my girlfriend whack a guy $100 over on groceries.
when she was here in sillypore, while I am working, she went out with her few sisters to supermarket. A customer of her sister called them and tack along. My girlfriend say that he show interest in her as he talked so much and so gentleman towards her. When paying for groceries, my girlfriend ask him to pay. He happily pay and even call taxi to send them back. ;)

vietboy
13-11-2011, 06:59 PM
Wa! Tats the legendary roberto!
Would like to meet him in person!
So much $$ to spend might as well give me for my vn wedding. Hahaha

ilovedoggie
13-11-2011, 07:36 PM
Actually I thought such thing only happens in PRC scene. I offered to pay a few times for vbs but they all insist to pay by themselves, some even pay for me. Not I wan to boast but I thought they don't want such cheapo money... They want fat tips. Ok new thing learnt.

jackbl
13-11-2011, 07:44 PM
nup lum luon ~ hide without traces at all

ve voi ma ~ đi chết đi , I think you can definitely get this, right :)

Is nup lum = núp lùm ?

e ve voi ma em di, if ma is ghost, then the sentence "E ve voi ma di" sounds logical :D

haosac
13-11-2011, 11:20 PM
Is nup lum = núp lùm ?

e ve voi ma em di, if ma is ghost, then the sentence "E ve voi ma di" sounds logical :D

Actually, these are southerner sayings, I could just guess the meaning, but not 100% sure about the exact terms. The 1st one, I just did google check and it's like you said (I also thought so). The 2nd, I think it should be: về với má or về với mả (tomb) that's why have "em" right after "ma"

khikong6
14-11-2011, 02:08 AM
For me, dep qua and qua dep are of the exact same meaning. It's just that if you say/write: em dep qua, it sounds more natural, whilst em qua dep sounds a little bit funny

i've only heard qua dep used jokingly. thus I figure it means too beautiful. joking with someone saying they are too beautiful. but i guess that would make it a bit funny to hear.

everything is correct bro. I just wanna add a bit: "ạ" is only use when a younger person talk to an older one, to show respect.

thank you, putting it that way makes a lot of sense. i don't read well so it really helps when someone puts things into context. makes everything sound right.

Actually, these are southerner sayings, I could just guess the meaning, but not 100% sure about the exact terms. The 1st one, I just did google check and it's like you said (I also thought so). The 2nd, I think it should be: về với má or về với mả (tomb) that's why have "em" right after "ma"

i thought "ma" would be "mom"
because vietnamese people use "mom" a lot when cussing.
so... ve voi ma em
"go home with your mom"
doesn't have as much strength when translated to English
but i find a lot of vietnamese cussing weak sounding when strictly translated

jackbl
14-11-2011, 10:33 AM
ac doc = cruel/malicious

Tuoi Tre shoots video of man scattering nails
=================================================
Tuoi Tre has shot a video recording a tire repairman scattering sharp nails on the road to flatten vehicles’ tires.

The video shows that on November 6, the man, who was later identified as 30-year-old Tran Ngoc Tuan, hid behind a cupboard in his repair shop located in Binh Chieu Ward of Thu Duc District to create diamond-shaped nails that he later used to trap drivers.

At 3 pm on the same day when a few vehicles were traveling on the National Highway 1A located in Thu Duc District, Tuan took a handful of nails and drove his motorcycle toward the Go Dua intersection and turned left to the Song Than crossing bridge.

While he was reaching the middle of the bridge, he secretly dropped nails through his fingers. Then he used a different road to get back to his shop.

At his shop, Tuan comfortably enjoyed tea and waited for his “preys.” 2 drivers then showed up with flattened tires.

After a few minutes, he picked a diamond-shaped nail from a customer’s tube and said, “You ran over nails, you have to change the tube.”

As the customers were still deciding, Tuan went on to create even more holes in the tube. The customers finally decided to change it at the cut-throat price of VND70,000, which is twice as much as usual.

That day, Tuan had more customers, including a monk. Among Tuan’s set of repair tools, there was a sharp knife. He used the knife to slit or destroy motorcycle tubes.

In just one day in late October, Tuan destroyed a tube and tire with a knife and a pair of scissors while the 20-year-old customer was distracted. Tuan then overcharged him VND200,000 (US$10) for a new set.

Tuan scatters nails three to four times a week usually between 7:00 to 8:00 pm. Sometimes, he changes the schedule to avoid suspicious looks.

He records his daily sales in a book that he places at his bed-head. According to the numbers shown in the book, he earns an average of VND500,000 – VND600,000 a day. Sometimes, he earns up to VND2 million a day.

After Tuoi Tre gave the video to local authorities on the morning of November 12, on the afternoon of the same day, local police raided Tran Ngoc Tuan’s repair shop and arrested him.

The police also found some tools used to create nails and his sale book.

haosac
14-11-2011, 10:49 AM
B: di bao ko
B: de anh chay xuong ruoc em di bao roi ngu nha

Bro KT, you didn't ask about di bao, you know its meaning? I actually couldn't get what di bao is. Just check with google.com.vn, it could be đi bão = racing on the street. Seems your bx was quite a tough play girl (even though, she probably just sit on the back of a motorbike, it's still very dangerous and scary) :)

i've only heard qua dep used jokingly.

i thought "ma" would be "mom"

you are right, most of time using "quá+adj" for joking. so if you wanna say something serious with that, it sounds funny.

yeap, ma = má = mom, but I couldn't really understand the origin of the whole phrase, so beside "má", I guess, it could also be "mả". Or maybe, on the second thought, "về với má em" = "cút mẹ mày đi", not ="đi chết đi" as I thought :confused:

KangTuo
14-11-2011, 10:58 AM
Bro KT, you didn't ask about di bao, you know its meaning? I actually couldn't get what di bao is. Just check with google.com.vn, it could be đi bão = racing on the street. Seems your bx was quite a tough play girl (even though, she probably just sit on the back of a motorbike, it's still very dangerous and scary) :)

yes. I know the meaning as my para bx explained to me before. She don't sit on back of bike but she rides the bike. She can cut in and out even in a jammed street along Nguyen Trai.

This few weeks she will always di bao whenever vietnam win the SEA game soccer match. Racing along the street with about 20 friends and bikes to look for cong an for them to chase.... :eek:

KangTuo
14-11-2011, 11:09 AM
Actually I thought such thing only happens in PRC scene.

all the same... you just have to chiong more vn scence to bump into 1. :D

jackbl
14-11-2011, 12:52 PM
This few weeks she will always di bao whenever vietnam win the SEA game soccer match. Racing along the street with about 20 friends and bikes to look for cong an for them to chase....

Other than SEA game, there is Olympic Qualifier too :D Vietnam is a soccer crazy nation in SEA. If they enter SEA game semi-final, and won, the major streets will be packed immediately after the match, carrying their flags, sounding horns, etc...

deptrai4u
14-11-2011, 01:08 PM
Other than SEA game, there is Olympic Qualifier too :D Vietnam is a soccer crazy nation in SEA. If they enter SEA game semi-final, and won, the major streets will be packed immediately after the match, carrying their flags, sounding horns, etc...

In Vietnam, soccer is not a sport, it is a religion!

jackbl
14-11-2011, 01:12 PM

Chao anh! U finally speak out, long time no see u here :D

Even their GUO FU's photo (Uncle Ho) is brought out during soccer match.... The last time when sgp play against vn in national stadium, I witnessed their passion....

haosac
14-11-2011, 02:17 PM
She can cut in and out even in a jammed street along Nguyen Trai.
look for cong an for them to chase.... :eek:

Wow, now that's a real tough girl:eek:

Vietnam is a soccer crazy nation in SEA. If they enter SEA game semi-final, and won, the major streets will be packed immediately after the match, carrying their flags, sounding horns, etc...

Haha, that's Vietnam :D

The last time when sgp play against vn in national stadium, I witnessed their passion....

I heard that after the match, all VN fans were chased around? :D

RJ2004
14-11-2011, 02:35 PM

harloes... nice to have met you in vietnam by chance ;)

jackbl
14-11-2011, 02:51 PM
I heard that after the match, all VN fans were chased around? :D

Sgp lost 0-1 on that night.... after match, I quickly rush out of the Stadium, I dun wan to be caught in the jam. On the way out, saw some commotions between both group of fans....

I think if Sgp go to My Dinh stadium, and sgp won, the situation will be worse :D

haosac
14-11-2011, 10:25 PM
I think if Sgp go to My Dinh stadium, and sgp won, the situation will be worse :D

Not necessary, long time ago, Sgp won Vn 1-0 in the final match of Tiger Cup, in VN, not thing happened :)

I heard that the incident in Sgp was caused by some silly VNmeses making fun over Sgp lost

lugi
15-11-2011, 01:22 AM

This much is true... was at Q5 on Saturday night and it was chock a block with motorbikes blaring horns and carrying the Vietnam flag. Bought a sinh to and sat by the roadside watching the scene... wonder what they were celebrating:confused: I thought that Vietnam was the Sea Games football gold...:p

V|ernar
15-11-2011, 02:06 AM
This much is true... was at Q5 on Saturday night and it was chock a block with motorbikes blaring horns and carrying the Vietnam flag. Bought a sinh to and sat by the roadside watching the scene... wonder what they were celebrating:confused: I thought that Vietnam was the Sea Games football gold...:p

We are actually in the place and we didn't manage to meet up .. Crap .. Hehe . I also came back from hometown and stay in Q5

jackbl
15-11-2011, 02:23 AM
I also came back from hometown and stay in Q5

Wow!!! Care to share where your hometown is and give some intro on it???

lugi
15-11-2011, 02:37 AM
We are actually in the place and we didn't manage to meet up .. Crap .. Hehe . I also came back from hometown and stay in Q5

I was staying around Huynh Man Dat street, which is just around the corner of the popular Pho Le.

My Bg was with me, so did not have a chance to meet up with any bros. :)

Hurricane88
15-11-2011, 06:07 AM
I was staying around Huynh Man Dat street, which is just around the corner of the popular Pho Le.

me go there for around 7am for hk dim sum...quite nice food...not cheap though...32k per plate...:p

V|ernar
15-11-2011, 11:03 AM

My Bg was with me, so did not have a chance to meet up with any bros. :)

same same , my BG was with me also... in fact i only "eat 3 time outside " the rest of the 12 time belong to her... and i lost 7kg for this 5D4N trip .

master jack want to know of coz can let you know

lugi
15-11-2011, 01:42 PM
me go there for around 7am for hk dim sum...quite nice food...not cheap though...32k per plate...:p

Agreed, Chinese food at Q5 not cheap. Tried the duck thigh noodle and it was 75k, nearly $4.50 .... same same sinkie food court price... :eek:

lugi
15-11-2011, 01:45 PM
same same , my BG was with me also... in fact i only "eat 3 time outside " the rest of the 12 time belong to her... and i lost 7kg for this 5D4N trip .

15 times in 5 days... equivalent to 3 times a day... spread over morning, afternoon and evening coupled with the weight loss, it's damn beneficial to health... results even faster than those advertised by those crap slimming centres which charges ridiculous fees... :p

KangTuo
15-11-2011, 01:52 PM

you clock same record as me :)
15 times or more or less... in 5D4N
but i never eat out... all give to para bx

V|ernar
15-11-2011, 03:08 PM
you clock same record as me :)
15 times or more or less... in 5D4N
but i never eat out... all give to para bx

My bx want more .. But I shout timeout .. This trip is not about her mah .. So I tell myself must at least go bonk abit .

Next month she already told me don't need to go anywhere Liao , stay in hotel and work out .

In fact I super tired on the last night .. Don't need sleep , keep doing from night 1am to morning 7am .

She now sleeping whole day haven't wake up while here I do until half dead

KangTuo
15-11-2011, 03:10 PM
My bx want more .. But I shout timeout ..

I want more but my para bx "aunty" shout timeout on last day :(

V|ernar
15-11-2011, 05:06 PM
I want more but my para bx "aunty" shout timeout on last day :(

Guess we had a lot in common .. Her aunt come also .. But she fuck care .. We did a lot of preparation , extra towel , condom , shower stuff and etc etc .. Hehe

rawdy
15-11-2011, 07:11 PM
bro pls help translate what is Anh quen em roi Sao .. thanks a lot ..

is it , u ? me already why ..

soi15
15-11-2011, 08:17 PM
bro pls help translate what is Anh quen em roi Sao .. thanks a lot ..

is it , u ? me already why ..

You forget me already why

KangTuo
15-11-2011, 10:25 PM
bro pls help translate what is Anh quen em roi Sao ..

You forget me already why

without knowing the context, there are different 2 translation...

1) Anh quen em roi. Sao = you get used to me already. bluff (to tell tales).

2) Anh quên em roi. Sao (tai sao) = soi15 translation.

:)

rawdy
15-11-2011, 11:36 PM
last post for tonight on behalf of my fren...

anh co gang hoc cho tot nha. em luon nho anh chuc anh ngu ngon

u have ? ? give ? ? ? . i ? miss u , hope u rest ?

pls help !

rawdy
15-11-2011, 11:58 PM
without knowing the context, there are different 2 translation...

1) Anh quen em roi. Sao = you get used to me already. bluff (to tell tales).

2) Anh quên em roi. Sao (tai sao) = soi15 translation.

lol the meaning of you get used to me alrdy . lie

you get used to me alrdy means bang too much alrdy , get sian ??? hahaha

V|ernar
16-11-2011, 12:34 AM
lol the meaning of you get used to me alrdy . lie

you get used to me alrdy means bang too much alrdy , get sian ??? hahaha

uncommon for the 2nd one ... it normally , why you forget me already .

rawdy
16-11-2011, 12:40 AM
uncommon for the 2nd one ... it normally , why you forget me already .

ya i think , its the 4get me alrdy , anyway v|ernar can help me decode my text above ?

V|ernar
16-11-2011, 12:40 AM

pls help !

this i catch no ball , anh = you .. co gang = tried , hoc = learn , cho = for/give

tot = good . nha = home or just a slang .

you have tried for good . i remember you , you sleep well .. i think that the meaning .. any brother want to correct me ?

V|ernar
16-11-2011, 12:44 AM
tieng viet is very amazing , to start a conversation , you must know what she is talking and reply . the start part is hard , when you started , you cant stop .

without knowing the context or topic talking about .. sometimes it very hard for senior brother to decode for you .

next month we might lost a brother to decode liao .. wish him all the best and pls invite many VB and us to the wedding ~

jackbl
16-11-2011, 07:31 AM

I try to decode:

"You try your best to study well. I always remember you. Wish you good night. "

Noted down what you have learn and in 1 year's time it will be a lot.

vietboy
16-11-2011, 08:19 AM

pls help !

I give it a try:
U have tried to learn for it to be good. I VERY miss u wish u sleep well.

V|ernar
16-11-2011, 09:39 AM

I try to decode:

the behind one i can understand .. infront one.. co gang = try ... hoc = study

cho tot = better , cho , tot = give your best ..

so i miss out the hoc ...

I give it a try:

luon can be define as very also ? i thought nho is miss , luon nho is remember .

vietboy pls explain so we can learn~

rawdy
16-11-2011, 09:44 AM
tieng viet is very amazing , to start a conversation , you must know what she is talking and reply . the start part is hard , when you started , you cant stop .

without knowing the context or topic talking about .. sometimes it very hard for senior brother to decode for you .

next month we might lost a brother to decode liao .. wish him all the best and pls invite many VB and us to the wedding ~

which bro getting married ? all the best to him ..

rawdy
16-11-2011, 09:51 AM

I try to decode:

yes thanks bro jackbl , ur translation is right , cos my fren is student ..

jack bro can guide me with the word breakdown ?

what is the co gang hoc cho tot nha, luon , chuc and ngu ngon means ?

V|ernar
16-11-2011, 01:47 PM
anyone want to try break this code ?

the story was about i trying to get rid of her so i lie to her that i heard some shit about her talking to other behind my back.. and this is her reply .. it quite simple tieng viet cause she know writing simple will make it easy for me to read

Em noi gi ve anh . that su e ko hieu gi chuyen gi ma a ko noi chuyen voi e .

toi bua do a di an voi ban anh . roi a ve a noi a met moi a ngu . e cu nt ma a ko tra noi . A noi 14 a ve . E dinh noi a sang e dua a di ra san bay . ma e dt a tat may . nt a ko tra loi .

E that su ko biet phai lam sao . em ko biet a hieu lam e ve chuyen gi . con chuyen a noi e noi gi ve anh thi e ko co .

em biet gi ve anh ma e noi . ca noi chuyen voi a e con ko biet noi . nhung gi em noi la su that .

A tin ha ko thi tuy a . E ko biet giai thich voi a gi e ko biet noi . A lam e buon qua .

hehe , i know it a long message .. but there is alot of word repeat itself .. i heard from brother jack and ad .. this is simple sms .. if you can read and decode this.. you can start sms with VB liao ~ congrats

jackbl
16-11-2011, 02:26 PM
.. i heard from brother jack and ad .. this is simple sms .. if you can read and decode this.. you can start sms with VB liao ~ congrats

Can u decode them too? :confused::eek:

vietboy
16-11-2011, 03:47 PM
the behind one i can understand .. infront one.. co gang = try ... hoc = study

cho tot = better , cho , tot = give your best ..

so i miss out the hoc ...

I give it a try:

luon can be define as very also ? i thought nho is miss , luon nho is remember .

vietboy pls explain so we can learn~

I mentioned already tat i try ma.. From my understanding one lah, i may be wrong.
"Luon" is an expression, like "qua". "Nho" not only = miss, also remember. But from this context most prob is miss ba.

KangTuo
16-11-2011, 04:48 PM
just sharing a bo liao way to twist a vb brain and joke with them...

KT - talk sweet things blar blar blar...
VB - KT xao qua.. dung khong?
KT - khong co... that ma

it can means 2 things...
1) no have... its true
2) yah... its not true (yes i xao you)

see if the vb alert to catch the 2 meaning...

V|ernar
16-11-2011, 04:50 PM
Can u decode them too? :confused::eek:

yes , i can .. after follow you all and went training .. can decode liao..

i only sux in speaking ..

jackbl
16-11-2011, 06:05 PM

Can help me translate ?? Some I dun know. Thanks. :)

SureScore
16-11-2011, 06:19 PM

So fast can read and write. Very clever.

V|ernar
16-11-2011, 06:21 PM
Can help me translate ?? Some I dun know. Thanks. :)

Knn , you come here disturb me right ? I tonight translate , you see wrong or not

V|ernar
16-11-2011, 06:23 PM
So fast can read and write. Very clever.

Paiseh Paiseh , thanks to all the good teaching and went battle field to learn .. Suddenly can read a lot of word

haosac
17-11-2011, 02:31 AM
next month we might lost a brother to decode liao ..

Who's that? Wish him all the best :)

the story was about i trying to get rid of her so i lie to her that i heard some shit about her talking to other behind my back..

Em noi gi ve anh . con chuyen a noi e noi gi ve anh thi e ko co .

Bro, seems she thought you blame her gossiping about you behind your back

jackbl
17-11-2011, 02:33 PM
Knn , you come here disturb me right ? I tonight translate , you see wrong or not

Din see u translate... waiting for your guidance :D

jackbl
18-11-2011, 03:41 AM

Football fans flock to Indonesia to encourage U23 Vietnam
================================================== =======
VietNamNet Bridge – After Vietnam enters the semi-final of SEA Games 2011, football fans are seeking tours to Indonesia. At least 80 members of the Vietnam Football Fans’ Association will fly to Indonesia in the next several days.

“I’m considering the tours of a couple of travel firms. I and my friends plan to go to Indonesia to encourage U23 Vietnam and travel. Our team played very well so I think it will get to the finale,” said Minh Hoang, from Hoang Mai district, Hanoi.

Tran Song Hai, Vice chairman of the Vietnam Football Fans’ Association, said the association has booked air tickets of Lion Air for 80 members. This group will stay in Indonesia for three days.

The association had scheduled to hire a flight of Vietnam Airlines but this carrier raised the charge. The association, therefore, had to book Lion Air.

Hai said he believes in coach Goetz and Vietnam would go to the final game.

Nguyen Thi Huyen, from Vietran Tour, said over 20 visitors in Hanoi have booked a five-day tour to Indonesia.

Nguyen Minh Man, from Vietravel, said that around 25 tourists have booked tour to Indonesia.

Saigontourist also offers five-day tours to Indonesia, pricing VND23.9 million/person.

Booking these tours, visitors will have tickets of the two semifinal and the final games of men’s football and will have chance to see the most famous tourist sites in Jakarta and Palembang.

PV

vietboy
18-11-2011, 08:40 AM
As i mentioned i'll explain wat "bi mat" is here so many other bros can learn at the same time.
Bi mat = secret
Did some google-ing, it is written like this: bí mật
Actually my reply not obvious meh?
:D

vietboy
18-11-2011, 02:45 PM
Any bro can help decode this?

Khi nao can dat phong thi bao cho chi biet nha em

I only know wat it is trying to say generally. Would wan to know the exact meaning n also other broz can learn too.
Cam on rat nhieu.

khikong6
18-11-2011, 06:47 PM
Any bro can help decode this?

Khi nao can dat phong thi bao cho chi biet nha em

I only know wat it is trying to say generally. Would wan to know the exact meaning n also other broz can learn too.
Cam on rat nhieu.

khi nao = when
can = need
dat phong = reserve room
thi = then
bao = inform
cho = for
chi = me (older)
biet = know
nah = ok? (emphasis for question)
em = you (younger)

vietboy
18-11-2011, 07:44 PM
khi nao = when
can = need
dat phong = reserve room
thi = then
bao = inform
cho = for
chi = me (older)
biet = know
nah = ok? (emphasis for question)
em = you (younger)

Thanks bro khikong.

SureScore
19-11-2011, 11:31 AM
As i mentioned i'll explain wat "bi mat" is here so many other bros can learn at the same time.
Bi mat = secret

Thank you for yor guidance.

V|ernar
19-11-2011, 03:42 PM
Thank you for yor guidance.

See you on the 1st !

KangTuo
20-11-2011, 07:03 AM
See you on the 1st !

going back to the battlefield again after all the TV lessons? :D

AdGuy
20-11-2011, 01:28 PM
See you on the 1st !

U should go 13 for war-games first before you go to the battlefield.

jackbl
20-11-2011, 01:59 PM
U should go 13 for war-games first before you go to the battlefield.

He had already bought the Arts of War manual :D

jackbl
20-11-2011, 04:38 PM
What gift to give on the Teachers’ Day?
================================================== ====
Teachers’ Day, the biggest event of the year in honor of Vietnamese educators, falls on November 20

As the country is getting ready to celebrate the Teachers’ Day, the biggest event of the year in honor of Vietnamese educators, many parents choose to express their gratitude to their children’s teachers through the medium of money.

Nguyen Thi Thu in Hoang Mai District in Hanoi told Phu Nu Today newswire that she has consulted many of her neighbors over what to give her children’s teachers on the Teachers’ Day.

“They all choose to present envelops with money inside to their children’s teachers, hoping they will give their children more care and attention,” Thu said.

To show “proper” gratitude to her two kids’ teachers, she has spent almost VND4million (US$200) of her monthly salary.

Vu Xuan Manh living in Cau Giay District in Hanoi has also planned to give about VND6million in envelops to his son’s teachers at an elementary school.

“The gifts for my son’s teachers cost even more than the gifts for my boss on Tet Holiday,” he said.

Though Huong’s daughter is studying in a kindergarten, she too wonders how much money to give the teachers so that her kid can get some special attention from them.
“On Vietnamese Women’s Day (October 20), I gave flowers and envelops with money for the teachers. I will probably spend about a million dong on the Teacher’s Day,” Huong shared.

During the times of inflation, the value of each envelop must increase. Last year, parents can put VND500,000 in each envelop but it must be over VND700,000 this year.

As a result, many teachers’ pockets can be overstuffed with thick envelops on this day.

Nguyen Thi H., a first grade teacher at a school in Thanh Xuan District, said last year she could even buy a VND60million Vespa LX motorbike from the money she received on Women’s Day and Teacher’s Day.

jackbl
20-11-2011, 04:41 PM
Teachers’ yearly income less than the Teachers’ Day’s income?

VietNamNet Bridge – It’s the thing that’s done in Vietnam--that parents and students give “envelopes” with money inside, or give gifts to teachers to thank the teachers for their support to the students. Money and gifts prove to be the indispensable things to lubricate the “education machine.”

The Vietnamese Teachers’ Day November 20 is really a significant day for Vietnamese students and teachers. Many years ago, colorful flowers seemed to be the biggest and most valuable gifts to teachers. However, nowadays, students give teachers “envelopes” instead of flowers, because they think that teachers can use the money to buy the things they want, while flowers prove to be useless and they wither rapidly.

Minh, who has a daughter who is a fifth grader of the Nghia Tan School in Hanoi, said that she is busy these days thinking about what gifts to give to teachers. In order to buy suitable gifts, Minh has to learn about the hobby and the taste of every teacher, and she has to buy different gifts for different teachers. Besides, every gift must be associated with an envelope with 500,000 dong inside.

As such, Minh said she has to spend 4 million dong on the Vietnamese Teachers’ Day. “There are too many students in a class. If you want the teachers to take care about your children, you need to give them gifts,” she explained.

Like Minh, Thao, who lives on Hue Street in Hanoi, has also kicked off a campaign on “taking care for teachers” on the occasion of the Vietnamese Teachers’ Day. Thao said that in previous year, she only had to prepare gifts for the teachers of the elderly child, who was a third grader. Meanwhile, the sum of money to be spent on the day is expected to double this year, because the younger child begins going to school this year.

When asked about the sums of money to be given to teachers as “gift”, Thao said that an envelope with 500,000 dong inside would be given to the head teacher. Meanwhile, the teachers of other subjects would get 300,000 dong, which according to Thao, is an “acceptable level” for the teachers in big cities.

Both Minh and Thao believe that if they do not offer gifts to teachers on the occasion of the teachers’ day, their children would be “ignored” in the class. Especially, if teachers do not satisfactory with the children, because their parents do not offer gifts on the important day, they would give bad marks to the students.

Teachers live on “envelopes”

If a teacher receives 500,000 dong on the teachers’ day from every student, the total sum of money he receives on that day is really big, if noting that there are about 50 students in every class.

Y, a teacher, revealed that the sum of money she receives on the teachers’ day is big enough to feed her family for many months. She said that previously, she worked for a village school in Chuc Son. Since the school is small and the local residents are poor, she did not much expect on the teachers’ day.

However, later, she luckily left for another school in Dong Da district in Hanoi after giving a bribery of 100 million dong. Now she feels happy because she believes this is a right decision. Y said she does not live on salaries, but on the “envelopes” she receives on important holidays during a year, including the Women’s Day, Mid-autumn festival holiday, Teachers’ Day, New Year and Tet.

She has revealed that the envelopes bring the income which is even higher than the salary she gets from the State. The envelopes have helped her clear debts, and she hopes she can buy luxury motorbikes the next year.

The teachers in poor villages may feel jealous with the teachers in big cities, because they do not receive money or valuable gifts on that day. T, a teacher of a school in Chuong My district in Hanoi said that local students are not poor and they do not have money to buy gifts for teachers.

Man Chi

jackbl
20-11-2011, 04:43 PM
Vietnam celebrates Teacher’s Day
================================================

Vietnam is ready to celebrate Teacher’s Day, its biggest festival of the year for educators, with many art activities.

Music shows

A show titled “Teachers in integration time”, to be held by the Ho Chi Minh City Education Newspaper, will take place at the Lan Anh Music Stage at 7pm on November 19.

The show, to be broadcast live on VTV9, will feature local top singers including Huong Lan, Dam Vinh Hung, Thu Minh, Nguyen Vu, Quang Vinh, Duong Trieu Vu, Dong Nhi and Wanbi Tuan Anh.

Also on the 19th, the city’s Labor Culture House will hold a dancing night showcasing local dancers like the Hoang Thong dance crew, Minh Tue, Phi Nhung, Quy Lam, Thu Huyen and Mai Hanh at 7:30pm.

The show “Golden wish – Success” at Dam Sen Park, featuring local pop singers like Nam Cuong and Angela Phuong Trinh at Dam Sen Park on November 19 and 20, will add further joy to Vietnamese Teacher’s Day.

In Hanoi, the Vietnam Singing, Dancing and Music Theatre will celebrate the day with a show titled “Chalk dust – the moment of season changing” at 8pm on November 20 at the city’s Opera House at 1 Trang Tien Street.

Exhibition

In the art world, an exhibition featuring works of Vietnamese teachers is being held by the Hanoi University of Culture.

Titled “Life through lens”, the event showcases pictures taken by members of the school’s photography club.

The exhibition taking place at 418 La Thanh Street in Dong Da District and will run until November 20.

Also, the Vietnam University of Fine Arts is organizing an exhibition to showcase works of teachers from the school to celebrate their day.

The exhibition will be held at the Viet Art Centre at 42 Yet Kieu from November 18 to 28.

jackbl
20-11-2011, 05:21 PM
Wishing All Teachers here Happy Teacher's Day!!! Esp to new found teacher here, HaoSac :D

KangTuo
20-11-2011, 08:11 PM
Wishing All Teachers here Happy Teacher's Day!!! Esp to new found teacher here, HaoSac :D

saw this posting so i sms my para bx...

KT - hnay la ngay cua co giao Thao kia... (today is teacher Thao day)
para bx - qua cua co giao Thao dau? (present belong to teacher Thao where?)
KT - chut tang 1 cai bcs cho co gia Thao (later give 1 condom as present to teacher Thao)
para bx - bat con sau tot cho cai la

she is busy to explain now... any bro know the meaning highlighted?

haosac
21-11-2011, 03:44 AM

Haha, many thanks bro Jack:D. Just that I don't think can call myself a teacher. Just wanna share with you bros about TV :)

Actually you are one of the true teachers here, including bro AdGuy, Volcano, KT, and others.. With your patience, you all have been enthusiastically guiding newbies not only in the area of TV, but also in many VB related matters. All the best to THE TEACHERS :D

haosac
21-11-2011, 03:59 AM
saw this posting so i sms my para bx...

KT - hnay la ngay cua co giao Thao kia... (today is teacher Thao day)
para bx - qua cua co giao Thao dau? (present belong to teacher Thao where?)
KT - chut tang 1 cai bcs cho co gia Thao (later give 1 condom as present to teacher Thao)
para bx - bat con sau tot cho cai la

she is busy to explain now... any bro know the meaning highlighted?

It's Bắt Con Sâu tốt cho cái Lá.

You have already written the abbreviation of condom. I believe you know what L could stand for, right :rolleyes:

Btw, do you know that VN has a quite well known erotic story called Cô Giáo Thảo? :D

KangTuo
21-11-2011, 04:07 AM
It's Bắt Con Sâu tốt cho cái Lá.

You have already written the abbreviation of condom. I believe you know what L could stand for, right

L = lon? :D:p

i thought the sentence got some meaning... so the sentence got no meaning at all... just abbrev for something :cool:

she always teach me all these funny funny difficult to understand stuff

jackbl
21-11-2011, 10:37 AM
Sorry, i thought it would be polite to ask first before i post mah :(

anway, heres the convo

HER : Thay Roi
HER FRIEND : uh
minh muong nic nguoi ta do nic cua minh vo hok dc
sao hok noi gi d
HER : Sao ngoi ban
HER FRIEND : sao la sao
binh thuong van dep nhu ngay nao
sao lau vay
HER : Vay ha.Sao ky vay nit cua ban vo ko dc ma Sao Minh
HER FRIEND : thi muong nic nguoi ta
de ngay mai minh tao nic khac ui minh alo cho
HER : Biet ban Dep ma.
HER FRIEND : sao khoe hok cung lau ui hok nt
sao ma nhan lau vay
HER : Tao nit Di nua ban co Di dau choi chup hinh de Len nit ban,nua Minh xem hinh ban
HER FRIEND : minh ghet nhat la chup hinh
HER : Dung roi,lau roi ko tam su.
HER FRIEND : bo bua do gian minh ha sao di ve ben hok nt hay dt cho minh vay.
minh nghe chi tien noi di chu hok thui cung hok biet nua
HER : Vi Minh chip Di ma,Minh cung co de hinh luc truoc Di nha noi ban do.
Sao ko that nhan lai vay
HER FRIEND : noi gi hok hieu gi het noi lai coi
nt gi
HER : Minh co de hinh Minh luc truoc Di Saigon choi lai nha noi
Suong choi do?may Minh co chip hinh.ban moi Len xem Di.
HER : Thay ko
HER FRIEND : noi danh dau di hok hieu trui ui c
HER : Bo man o duoi Cham lam phai ko,nt lau lam moi Thay nhan lai.
HER FRIEND : ban co nic da yahoo hok dang noi chuyen cho mau noi cai nay lau wa nay gio minh tuong ban lam gi ma nt lau ge
HER : Sao roi?sao ko Thay hoi am.
HER FRIEND : um phai ui tai khac nuoc ma nen no lau vay do cung nuoc thi no mau lam
ke nhu vay di de nt dien thoai cung lau ma no ton tien nhieu
minh nho ban wa a
nhung thui nha minh ve day cung khuya ui
ngay minh len xom minh alo cho
ppppppppe
ngu ngon
HER : Moi nhan dc
chao anh

Got this from Vietnamese WL thread, anyone free to translate???

khikong6
21-11-2011, 01:25 PM

i thought the sentence got some meaning... so the sentence got no meaning at all... just abbrev for something :cool:

heh, sounds like a good sense of humor on this one.
catching the caterpillar is good for the leaf.
i'm gonna have to remember this one.

V|ernar
21-11-2011, 01:27 PM

Trying to decode the manual today !

Honey Boon
21-11-2011, 03:01 PM
the most expensive text manual I ever see .... :eek:

holynecro
21-11-2011, 08:00 PM
hi bros, i need help in translating a wall of text of viet words :/. i posted in the other thread and got referred here instead. can anyone help to translate the wall of text? :confused: TIA

HER : Thay Roi
HER FRIEND : uh
minh muong nic nguoi ta do nic cua minh vo hok dc
sao hok noi gi d
HER : Sao ngoi ban
HER FRIEND : sao la sao
binh thuong van dep nhu ngay nao
sao lau vay
HER : Vay ha.Sao ky vay nit cua ban vo ko dc ma Sao Minh
HER FRIEND : thi muong nic nguoi ta
de ngay mai minh tao nic khac ui minh alo cho
HER : Biet ban Dep ma.
HER FRIEND : sao khoe hok cung lau ui hok nt
sao ma nhan lau vay
HER : Tao nit Di nua ban co Di dau choi chup hinh de Len nit ban,nua Minh xem hinh ban
HER FRIEND : minh ghet nhat la chup hinh
HER : Dung roi,lau roi ko tam su.
HER FRIEND : bo bua do gian minh ha sao di ve ben hok nt hay dt cho minh vay.
minh nghe chi tien noi di chu hok thui cung hok biet nua
HER : Vi Minh chip Di ma,Minh cung co de hinh luc truoc Di nha noi ban do.
Sao ko that nhan lai vay
HER FRIEND : noi gi hok hieu gi het noi lai coi
nt gi
HER : Minh co de hinh Minh luc truoc Di Saigon choi lai nha noi
Suong choi do?may Minh co chip hinh.ban moi Len xem Di.
HER : Thay ko
HER FRIEND : noi danh dau di hok hieu trui ui c
HER : Bo man o duoi Cham lam phai ko,nt lau lam moi Thay nhan lai.
HER FRIEND : ban co nic da yahoo hok dang noi chuyen cho mau noi cai nay lau wa nay gio minh tuong ban lam gi ma nt lau ge
HER : Sao roi?sao ko Thay hoi am.
HER FRIEND : um phai ui tai khac nuoc ma nen no lau vay do cung nuoc thi no mau lam
ke nhu vay di de nt dien thoai cung lau ma no ton tien nhieu
minh nho ban wa a
nhung thui nha minh ve day cung khuya ui
ngay minh len xom minh alo cho
ppppppppe
ngu ngon
HER : Moi nhan dc
chao anh

jackbl
22-11-2011, 02:17 AM
Floating on the delta
==================================

Every visitor to Can Tho will inevitably spend at least a morning at Cai Rang floating market, a vibrant, colourful and revealing symbol of the Mekong Delta’s largest city.

Life at Cai Rang floating market rises before the sun. By 5am the market is up and running. It is essentially a floating, wholesale greengrocer’s. Traders come from across the Mekong’s network of waterways and canals to buy and sell fruit and vegetables.

To see the market come alive, we decide to rise at the ungodly hour of 4am – it’s only a 6km trip from the centre of Can Tho. You have two options. You can take a boat from Ninh Kieu Quay, a small boat with 5-7 seats can be rented for VND300,000 ($15), while larger boats cost VND500,000 ($25). The second option is taking a bus from Binh An market and hiring a boat at the market for VND30,000 per person ($1.50). You can also hire the whole boat for VND150,000 ($7).

It’s our first time to the market. At first we’re not interested in buying anything. We just soak up the atmosphere as the sun, noise and excitement rise simultaneously. The din of the boat engines makes it hard to hear much; nevertheless, our boatman endeavours to tell us about the market. Each boat advertises its wares by hanging a sample off a long upright pole. This way you can see from a distance what is on offer and nobody really needs to shout. The boating skill of the traders is impressive. They suddenly twist their boat to sidle in alongside us with just the tiniest of gaps on offer. One boat catering for tourists calmly crosses our path. Cold water? Coconuts? Yes, please!

The floating market is like a village. People come for the wholesale market but additional trades flourish as a result of this mercantile gathering. You can buy breakfast – half-hatched egg, hu tieu or pho noodle soup, chao ca (rice porridge with fish). You can also find medicine, clothes, cosmetics, and many other odds, and ends. You can even find people selling lottery tickets.

The boats also double as homes. People hang washing ‘on the line’ or place potted plants on the deck. Inside you will find furniture – tables and chairs, and beds.

Our boatman is Huynh Van Phuoc, who has lived by Cai Rang market for 50 years. He tells us that life at Cai Rang market is not easy. He lives in a boat by the river’s edge. His children were born and raised there.

“We still have enough to support the family in sending children to school, but hardship and poverty have always stayed with us. It is not a spiritually rewarding life,” says Phuoc.

Here and there, by piles of pumpkins, corn, oranges or watermelons, we see women washing clothes over basins or cooking up breakfast over a charcoal stove. A group of kids play with a dog while a young mother coos her baby son to sleep.

Some locals tell us that the floating market is not as crowded as it used to be as many merchants sell their products on the river bank. Although it is still an appealing destination for visitors, many of the traders want the market to be managed more carefully in order to preserve the market and improve living conditions.

There are also environmental issues for the people of Cai Rang with the twin threats of climate change and low water level in the Mekong (caused by hydro-power works further upstream) enhancing the risk of floods and droughts downstream in Vietnam.

After visiting for the first time, I hope this fascinating symbol of the Mekong Delta will survive, in order to save something which seems to be quintessentially Vietnamese.

Timeout

vietboy
22-11-2011, 02:23 AM
Trying to decode the manual today !

Thought u will start decoding it the moment u go back?

jackbl
22-11-2011, 08:52 AM
Vice President promises to take Viet Kieu seriously
================================================== ======
Vice President Nguyen Thi Doan has promised to seriously mull proposals and ideas by Overseas Vietnamese for the country’s development as well as help them better integrate into host countries and at the same time, preserve Vietnamese culture.

Vice President Nguyen Thi Doan made the promise at a meeting titled “Community Unity for Integration and Developments” that opened Friday in Da Lat city.

At the meeting, Therese Nguyen Van Ky, Chairwoman of the Overseas Vietnamese Association in France, said over 50 percent of Viet Kieu in France are young people of the second and third generations.

They are well educated and well integrated into French society and have little time to study Vietnamese culture, she said.

Ky also asked the Vietnamese government to work out suitable policies to support Viet Kieu in returning to Vietnam to work as well as those who are already here.

In addition, Vietnam should annually send 5-10 artists to perform in France for young people to have better contacts with Vietnamese culture.

Doan said she highly appreciated these ideas and instructed local authorities and embassies to offer better support to Viet Kieu communities abroad, especially in teaching the Vietnamese language.

With such support, each Viet Kieu will become an ambassador of Vietnam in the international community, Doan said.

“I totally agree with the suggestions of Ms. Therese Nguyen Van Ky in preserving Vietnamese culture and tradition among young Viet Kieu,” Doan said.

Vietnam now has four million Viet Kieu living in 103 nations all over the world. In 2010, they sent home US$8.6 billion and in the first 9 months of this year, $7 billion.

President Truong Tan Sang also sent a letter to welcome the delegates attending the four-day meeting at the Dalat Edensee Resort.

jf66312
22-11-2011, 09:13 AM
had a small exchange of sms with my vb frm jbp...

so tot of sharing with bros here...

VB: em o nha ban roi...anh tro lai ktv ah? anh buon muon ngoi con gai khong sao..em ko gian...em bi khung..anh khong thich nhieu tot hon...

Me: em dung suy nghi nhieu...em nghi ngoi som...anh luc nao cung o ben canh em...

potential kc trap??? :D

lovesprout
22-11-2011, 05:03 PM

I think your bx is very smart and she tried to make a pun of the words you said:

"tang 1 cai bcs cho co gia Thao" (Give 1 condom to teacher Thao)

But bcs can be understood as "bat con sau", and thao also means grass (or leaves). Therefore, she was joking with you that "bcs cho Thao" means "bat con sau tot cho la" (a common punishment in vn). It also took me a while to figure out what your smart bx wanted to say. :D

ilovedoggie
22-11-2011, 11:43 PM
had a small exchange of sms with my vb frm jbp...

so tot of sharing with bros here...

VB: em o nha ban roi...anh tro lai ktv ah? anh buon muon ngoi con gai khong sao..em ko gian...em bi khung..anh khong thich nhieu tot hon...

Me: em dung suy nghi nhieu...em nghi ngoi som...anh luc nao cung o ben canh em...

potential kc trap??? :D

would be interesting to game along :D no need care if its kc trap or not... as long we get to xao their lon and that would be all :D

jackbl
23-11-2011, 02:28 AM
... as long we get to xao their lon and that would be all :D

This is wrong :p We wont xao them. We only get there in more economical way... Wont get CARROT by them :D

jackbl
23-11-2011, 09:25 AM
The cost for Ha Long Bay’s wonder title not high: official
VietNamNet Bridge – Nguyen Van Tinh, head of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism’s International Relations Department, said that the advertising campaign for Ha Long Bay is not costly in comparison with other tourism promotion programs.

What did you feel when you knew that Ha Long Bay entered the initial list of the world’s new seven natural wonders?

I could not sleep that night to wait for the announcement from the NewOpenWorld organization. Until nearly 2am of November 12, I waited to receive a congratulation mail from Mr. Bernard Weber, NewOpenWorld President. I’m very happy and proud. We have achieved the goal of attaining the new natural wonder of the world title after four years of efforts.

This is not the ultimate result. Why do you believe in Ha Long Bay’s winning?

I completely believe that Ha Long Bay is a new natural wonder of the world. The NewOpenWorld checked the votes on the Internet, via telephone, etc. However, they want to have an upright result for the world’s recognition so they have hired an independent auditing firm to check the vote counting result.

I think there is no problem for the Ha Long Bay, because one month after we called for people to vote for the bay by sending text messages, we got 24.09 million messages, a very impressive figure.

At the beginning, we expected to have around 5 million messages only, based on the result of similar campaigns. This is the effort of Vietnamese people and international friends.

With more than 24 million messages, Vietnam spent more than VND15 billion ($750,000), besides other expenses for organizing advertising campaigns for the bay. How do you think about the cost that we paid for the ‘new natural wonder of the world’ title?

The NewOpenWorld did not limit the number of voting messages that one person could send. Each message is cost VND630, with VND30 of tax. The remaining VND600 is partly shared to NewOpenWorld.

I think the cost is not high. We must see this as a tourism promotion task. The government annually spends VND50 billion ($2.5 million) for this task, compared with Malaysia’s $80 million, Thailand’s $70 million and Singapore’s nearly $60 million.

Since 2008, the government permitted the tourism sector to advertise Vietnamese tourism on CNN and BBC, with around $160,000/campaign and $200,000 for the latest campaign. However, the advertisement was broadcast on only one program on these channels.

Comparing with these events, the recent campaign for Ha Long bay is not costly at all. We want to develop the name Ha Long Bay with Vietnam’s tourism. If visitors do not go to Ha Long, they are considered to have not visited Vietnam yet.

What will we benefit from the new title for Ha Long bay?

The opportunity for Ha Long Bay has opened for four years. The number of tourists to this site is on the rise. I think that advertising has highly contributed to this.

Visitors to Ha Long bay still complain of being high charges for services, for pollution in the bay, etc. What will we do to deal with these issues?

Our Minister (Minister Hoang Tuan Anh) is very sad when he received letters of international tourists who complained about pollution or breeding bears and monkeys at some tourist sites in Vietnam. In Quang Ninh province, where hosts the Ha Long Bay, the local government has completely solved this issue. I believe that the province will heighten responsibility over tourism culture.

VNE

jf66312
23-11-2011, 10:12 AM
hi bros...

need some help in decoding...i only manage to understand the first part but not the second...

vb: kung ngu ngon roi ah?hehe.. the ma noi cho em..

anyone can help translate the portion in red?

cam on...

ilovedoggie
23-11-2011, 11:24 AM
This is wrong :p We wont xao them. We only get there in more economical way... Wont get CARROT by them :D

In a way we also xao becuz u pay below market price for a premium service. To put it in a more appropriate way, it should be termed as good deal :D :p