PDA

View Full Version : H24r14

14-10-2002, 03:35 PM
Long Q, any FR on this gal ?

Tried Ah Mei, H22R15. If you like being domineered and raped, try this gal. Worth the $40. Requested for CIM, boy can she suck ! + Jap AV surround from her !

Most of the other ang-pai's not around

scorpion67
14-10-2002, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by 36908
Long Q, any FR on this gal ?

Tried Ah Mei, H22R15. If you like being domineered and raped, try this gal. Worth the $40. Requested for CIM, boy can she suck ! + Jap AV surround from her !

Most of the other ang-pai's not around

Saw her before, slightly big build right? Will try her out the next time if she is good for her BJ. I am a sucker for BJ. How do you request for CIM - in English or Mandarin? Sorry so lor sor.... afraid she may not understand.

Anyway can only try next week, I am going to Bangkok to cheong must reserve some bullets. Adios.

scorpion67
23-10-2002, 10:03 PM
Went to stroll PT today.....apparently H10 is closed!??!! So no Kat and no Xiao Yen....

Even Maggie (H20R18) has a Q outside her door....wah liao....what to do, went to Ah Mei to try her out. This is my first try with her. Read her FR before and heard that she gives good BBBJ.

Ah Mei started by washing my brother, quite gently and softly...washed my arse as well....eemmm. Started by rubbing her face on my stomach in circular motion, wonder what is that all about but not a bad feeling. She has quite firm breast...small pinkish nipples. She proceeded to give me quite a satisfying cat bath...started from the top of my body and slowing working down on the sides and at the same timr softly moaning. She did that for about 5 mins...Just enjoy the sensation. I like the way she sucked and licked me, good suction and not ticklish.

Then enough of teasing..I moved her downwards. She lifted up my leg and gave me one hell of AR. Then she worked her way up to my balls and gave both of them a very nice washing. Quite shiok man. Obviously the last part is my hard cock. She teased the head slowly before swallowing the whole length and start deep-throating. She has the rhythm and skill for BBBJ. I decided to forgo the FJ and let her BBBJ me until CIM. She sure took my load entirely and did not spit until I am finally done....great stuff man!! After I am done, she told me to rest and she will wash me later.

Face: 4 (don't expect model category, ok)
Body: 5, big boobs with pink nipples, on the plump side
FJ: NA, did not try.....went only to try out her BBBJ....maybe next time
BBBJ: 8, good...and enjoyed every second of it
CIM: Yes, took my entire load....not sure whether she swallow some or not...doesn't matter, as long as she doesn't stop until I stop.
AR: 7, it was great....Ah Mei sure has skill with her tongue
Return: possible...don't mind paying her for a damn good BBBJ....but next time will finish with FJ instead.

Adios.

DotCom
26-10-2002, 08:44 PM
Finally somebody take a chance at this chick Ah Mei H22R15.
It's time cheongers of PT took her 'seriously' for her good
svc though looks and body isn't there...

I put a recommendation for her yet no one willing to spend
their 40bucks after seeing her...many times i intro to my frens
whom are lookin for a good sexxion but all not willing to give
her a try...rather put their money on some nice looking chicks
but ended up frustrated becos of their attitude and job done...

I've been going back to her whenever i really need a CIM or
a good sexxion when she's in H26R7 then R12 before d hse
boss was jailed and she ended up in H22...shud be more than
2 yrs i think...

Anyway, ur FR is spot on and accurate, kudos to u manz!
I believe u have done her a good svc by ur recommendation...
Fm wat i tried, in cat40s - Maggie 2018 and AhMei 2215 are
worthwhile farks - Go for Maggie if u want a better looking gal
and AhMei if u want a wet catbath, deep AR and gd CIM...

take care and keep d FRs cumming...
DotCom

;)

justl00king
26-10-2002, 09:44 PM
sounds good:D

Bobster
29-10-2002, 09:02 PM
Hi,

Any cap on during BJ????

scorpion67
29-10-2002, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Bobster
Hi,

Any cap on during BJ????

I had mine BBBJ --- Capless. Go try out if you are more the type for BJ rather that a pretty face. She took my load and did not stop until I finished. That was an experience for me. I had other who stop while I was cumming to spit out.....a real turn OFF!

King
24-11-2002, 04:30 AM
So is ah mei still at H22R15 now?
Will be interested to go try her, juz for the CIM

muneo
24-11-2002, 04:51 PM
With reference to Ah Mei.
How come sometimes H22 and sometimes H24.
Does the girls at Pertain have fixed location?
If they move about beri difficult to find leh.

So where is Ah Mei now?
BTW got any other good recommendations for CIM?

bogyman
13-12-2002, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by King
So is ah mei still at H22R15 now?
Will be interested to go try her, juz for the CIM

So how do you request for CIM
English or What