PDA

View Full Version : Lau Chio Sexy Aunty Appreciation Club

Wins88
14-10-2002, 06:10 PM
For fans of lau chio sexy aunties - here's my contribution -
Chili - Hougang D Sauna, Tiara - Pissa HC (Thai), Vanessa (Formerly Jane of Miko)(JG expert) - Celestial, Linda(JG expert) - Merlin, Margaret - Pan Island

nokia6110
14-10-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Wins88
Chili - Hougang D Sauna, Tiara - Pissa HC (Thai), Vanessa (Formerly Jane of Miko)(JG expert) - Celestial, Linda(JG expert) - Merlin, Margaret - Pan Island
r u trying to publicise jane or wat?

ok
chio auntie,
near 40 category:
Estee, of miramar, massage expert. nice smooth face , tall , nice nuts,for jg up to u to judge
Merlin: connie lau chio , tall, fair

AGE 30+ category
Pearl: holiday inn parkview,fair, nice figure, speak good english
Dior: holiday inn parkview, nice face , speak good english
cindy glass hotel, nice pair of long legs

40 plus category
pauline : grand hc, nice nuts
candy: miramar, nice nuts

icecoolbeer2001
15-10-2002, 12:38 AM

It sounds like a good idea. how about u open a lao chio sexy aunty fan club for aunty lovers like in yahoo groups or msn group? i'm sure bro who are aunty lovers will appreciate and benefit from it.

lahchi
15-10-2002, 01:42 AM
Emily of Solid Gold Coast...good massage...nice big nutz...with big big nipplesz:D....about 40's...

leglover
15-10-2002, 10:00 AM
Lau Chio Sexy Aunty Apprciation Club

Bro. Wins88, I think it's a good idea to form the Lau Chio
Aunty Appreciation Club so that we bros. here can exchange
or pass information of Lao Chio Aunty lobang or those in
Foot Reflexlogy Centre which provide special services.
Members can pm each other with the lo9bang. U can
include me for membership.

=============================
MESSAGE YOUR WAY TO GOOD HEALTH
=============================:p

hcfan
15-10-2002, 04:26 PM
Great Idea!!

thimyew
16-10-2002, 12:48 AM
I went to ppc hc i think its pp de sunna located at the 6 floor nothing much but a good place to have a mssage.

went to counter asked 4 good massage she later intro the parnter lady boss rather plump lady but very nice and kind to chat with speaks good english but oh my i had a really good massage that day.

Asked where pain really massage them well soild no play play after my gym training its was best.Did not asked for extras she also never asked me but great massage to relax to even think.

will go back 4 her try try again and who knows maybe slowly hehehee i aim 4 long term..

AHSPERM2000
16-10-2002, 03:55 PM

ANY IDEE WHERE IS THIS ICE FORMLY FROM PARADISE, LAST TIME WHEN SHE WAS AT PRINCE, HERE NAME IS JOJO ?

ANY PERSON IS PEARL FORMLY FROM PRINCE?

THIS ARE THE 2 SUPER LAU CHIO WHO CAN GIVE U GOOD SERVICE WITH NICE FIGURE

AHSPERM2000
16-10-2002, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by nokia6110

ok
chio auntie,
near 40 category:
Estee, of miramar, massage expert. nice smooth face , tall , nice nuts,for jg up to u to judge

AGE 30+ category

40 plus category

BROTHER,

CAN U FURTHER ELABORATE CONNIE FROM MERLIN IN TERM OF..

FIGURE--
SERVICE--

THANKS!!

HC man
20-10-2002, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by thimyew
I went to ppc hc i think its pp de sunna located at the 6 floor nothing much but a good place to have a mssage.

went to counter asked 4 good massage she later intro the parnter lady boss rather plump lady but very nice and kind to chat with speaks good english but oh my i had a really good massage that day.

Asked where pain really massage them well soild no play play after my gym training its was best.Did not asked for extras she also never asked me but great massage to relax to even think.

will go back 4 her try try again and who knows maybe slowly hehehee i aim 4 long term.. i think she is damm fat and not as what you said rather plump from the look i think she is about 75kg and above correct me if i am wrong

chukeliang
20-10-2002, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by AHSPERM2000

BROTHER,

CAN U FURTHER ELABORATE CONNIE FROM MERLIN IN TERM OF..

FIGURE--
SERVICE--

THANKS!!
]THINK CONNIE IS TALL AND GOOD FAIR COMPLEXION
know how to make use of strength to massage , used her hip and leg strength , by keeping a correct pose.

but mus reward her with special after that

thimyew
20-10-2002, 02:36 PM
I agree she is on the fat side but she can really massage well to me thats important..
any lobangs?
Heard carriage bar at york hotel are crawling with rich tais tais looking 4 pick ups... heheh any info from there too?

johnnylomas
21-10-2002, 03:34 AM
hey.....

give you something interesting in terms of lau chio....

check out this new one at Aven View.
think her name is Dior.
interesting, cfm look. good bod.

familiar tho, seems to be from Balmoral long ago, she wouldn't say. can't remember the name, the one with the longish face.....

justl00king
21-10-2002, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by johnnylomas
hey.....

familiar tho, seems to be from Balmoral long ago, she wouldn't say. can't remember the name, the one with the longish face..... last time got one lau chio in balmoral by the name of elaine, nice body with big melons. anyone know her.

HC man
21-10-2002, 10:33 PM
I agree she is on the fat side but she can really massage well to me thats important..
any lobangs?
Heard carriage bar at york hotel are crawling with rich tais tais looking 4 pick ups... heheh any info from there too? Was there at carriage few month back but i think not so easy or maybe i got no luck the place is small and most of them go with partner or in group so is not easy to just join in i did try once that is many month back i saw two lau chio satting down drinking and chatting so i like real like that and approach to them and try to start a converation, but they since to dont borther me at all I ask them a question they just answer yes or no only and them continous to talk to themself and i feel so embarrassing so just walk out heheheh.........

thimyew
21-10-2002, 11:38 PM
is that so... h.mmm what were the charges like what costs to pay cause i am poor man so order a jug of beer ok rite? U went on a weekend or weekday?

As for the fat lady in pp hc its Z her code rite she ok seems to be nice well mannered lady. who else u tried?

johnnylomas
22-10-2002, 02:39 AM
elaine went to Spring some years back and then
went off. After that, don't know where she went.

justl00king
22-10-2002, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by johnnylomas
elaine went to Spring some years back and then
went off. After that, don't know where she went. she was a good lay......

iluvpussy
22-10-2002, 02:26 PM
Oh yeah baby, I remember Elaine. Still my fave. Dunno where she is now though.

Originally posted by justl00king
last time got one lau chio in balmoral by the name of elaine, nice body with big melons. anyone know her.

HC man
22-10-2002, 10:11 PM
is that so... h.mmm what were the charges like what costs to pay cause i am poor man so order a jug of beer ok rite? U went on a weekend or weekday?

As for the fat lady in pp hc its Z her code rite she ok seems to be nice well mannered lady. who else u tried? the price there is expensive should be not a problem. i think i was there on a friday nite alot of people as i have said before most of them are in group with of gal and guy you need to know anyone of them in order to penetrate into their group them you will have all the tai tai. and by the way what is the name of the PP HC lady boss?

HC man
22-10-2002, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by HC man
the price there is expensive should be not a problem. i think i was there on a friday nite alot of people as i have said before most of them are in group with of gal and guy you need to know anyone of them in order to penetrate into their group them you will have all the tai tai. and by the way what is the name of the PP HC lady boss? SORRT should be NOT EXPENSIVE typo error

bergkamp
15-11-2002, 05:23 AM
eh wait...lemme get this straight... so york hotel got this bar called Carriage Bar where a lot of lao cheos go?

what kind of bar is it? pub kind or what? and is it only a lot of lao cheos or basically all the ahpek, ahsoh, laoyandao, laocheo?

and er, where is it? York Hotel sounds familiar leh...

btw last time got one Ann at Lai Lai....lao cheo...

thimyew
15-11-2002, 11:38 PM
Cool bro maybe next time we can go together.

HC man
17-11-2002, 01:42 AM
Cool bro maybe next time we can go together. No problem anytime

bergkamp
17-11-2002, 01:46 AM
oi so how? at least tell me where leh?

cumming
17-11-2002, 02:22 AM
lao chio lao chio, ye lao ye chio..

nakata10
18-11-2002, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by nokia6110

ok
chio auntie,
near 40 category:

AGE 30+ category

40 plus category

Hi nokia6110

Can you pls elaborate which of your above recommendations allow frenching and sucking of tits? Thks....

swiftsuzuk
28-12-2002, 01:38 AM
Does anyone know where Lisa of Parkview has gone to? Or has she retired for good? She was a really good masseuse and a really horny lady when the lights were dimmed. Damn, why did she have to leave???

bergkamp
28-12-2002, 05:18 AM
miramar, merlin, grand, holiday inn parkview and glass hotel all not in the east ah?

this holiday inn parkview is where ah?

glass i shd know...

miramar i should know...

merlin and grand leh?

treehouse
29-12-2002, 11:14 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by nokia6110
[B]r u trying to publicise jane or wat?

AGE 30+ category

Hi Bro,

Thanks for your above interesting FR. I am hoping you can provide me wi more information on these 2 gals. Can they do frenching and fingering? How much do they charge. Do they do FJ?
Thanks

bergkamp
31-12-2002, 05:14 AM
so how?

anymore lao cheos???

by the way, i'd just like to do a survey see whether time is running out for me...

lemme explain, i am 25-27 and i think time is running out for me.

Why?

Cos for me now, lao cheos are like 30s maybe early 40s, but as i get older, they also get older... when i 30s, the lao cheos in their 30s will only be lao cheos to guys in their 20s... those i thought were lao cheos when i was in my 20s will be lao lao (also dunno by then still cheo or not)

so can everyone care to put down their age, in at least 3 year range...like 22-25, 23-26, etc...

anyway, how? any other lao cheo lobang?

chukeliang
31-12-2002, 03:22 PM
margaret -merlin
Estee-newpark
Kent--Miko
Jasmin -- Sikll HC, new hc at OT

bergkamp
01-01-2003, 02:44 PM
thanks for the tips chukeliang, but would be nice if you could do FRs on them, so the rest would know better...

Happy New Year to one and all...

redrooster
02-01-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by chukeliang
margaret -merlin
Estee-newpark
Kent--Miko

can give FR? thanks.

NOKIA6100
04-01-2003, 04:12 PM
margaret -merlin
Estee-newpark
Kent--Miko
also snow of whanpo hc, see newper today???

chukeliang
04-01-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by NOKIA6100
also snow of whanpo hc, see newper today???
heard that she is still working there, thought they use outdated hc gal photo.

now many hc got discount , see new paper.
EG $28

Dorris $38 drop to $35, some more heard got dicount voucher,
think chinese new yr coming they will hv lots of cookies.

Bj $30, for 30 mins, oops ...... BJ means Best Job only a name of HC
no wonder casanova dare not charge more.

rubameinatub
03-10-2003, 04:00 PM
Not HC but geylang.

MUN MUN (Lorong 20 House 58A): FOXY LAO CHIO.

Number ratings subjective, excluded deliberately. Done 10+ times over a year. I enjoy older dames. Not many left in GL that are of standard. This Mun Mun is not the young one.

House facilities not great, so order from outside.

LOOKS: Foxy, sultry & matured bitch. Playful, horny & slutty personality.

BODY: Surprisingly toned for a lady in her 30s (33-35). Not fat. Decent sized boobs and sculpted butt cheeks. Very slight tummy but not a belly.

FJ STYLE:
Initial shower. Rubs her bum up against yr di-di & her tits up yr back.

AR. You decide. She'll do it in the shower or on the bed or not at all. Willing to sink her tongue in deep, if you are into this. Otherwise, tell her No and she'll just tease yr bum cheeks with her tounge.

On top. Gyrates very well. Like a fruit juicer, uses her waist to create a twirling action to drill her chee bye onto your di-di. Unlike some younger girls, she can keep this up for a good 15 minutes. She arches back to push her perky breasts out and rides you rough.

Doggie. Will fling her head back quite often. I like hair flicking action up & down as it indicates responsiveness when I'm thrusting. Again, uses waist action to raise and lower her bum in a twirling motion. You don't have to do all the work.

In a chair. One of her favorite positions. Depending on your height relative to the chair, place a pillow on the chair to elevate her love canal to your optimal thrusting height. Depending on how hard you thrust & yr penis length, she'll either squeeze yr shoulders or dig her nails in.

ANAL: No entry policy.

AUDIO: Speaks minimal English but vocab is sufficient to have basic conversation. Uses non-standard phrases like "I like your cock", "Give it to me, baby" and "You are so hard". Quite arousing, instead of the usual "F# me, F# me" tape recording.

Decibel level. You tell her the desired volume - she's flexible. Range is Surround Sound for a Small Concert Hall to a more discreet whimper.

ATTITUDE & ENERGY LEVEL. Aggressive. Can do 2 shots per session - some younger girls give excuses after the 1st bang. If you aren't up for a 2nd, does a decent back rub down and massages your calve muscles reasonably.

Conclusion: been repeating many times over, still enjoyable every time.

Care4one
03-10-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by rubameinatub
Not HC but geylang.

MUN MUN (Lorong 20 House 58A): FOXY LAO CHIO.

Number ratings subjective, excluded deliberately. Done 10+ times over a year. I enjoy older dames. Not many left in GL that are of standard. This Mun Mun is not the young one.

House facilities not great, so order from outside.

LOOKS: Foxy, sultry & matured bitch. Playful, horny & slutty personality.

BODY: Surprisingly toned for a lady in her 30s (33-35). Not fat. Decent sized boobs and sculpted butt cheeks. Very slight tummy but not a belly.

FJ STYLE:
Initial shower. Rubs her bum up against yr di-di & her tits up yr back.

AR. You decide. She'll do it in the shower or on the bed or not at all. Willing to sink her tongue in deep, if you are into this. Otherwise, tell her No and she'll just tease yr bum cheeks with her tounge.

On top. Gyrates very well. Like a fruit juicer, uses her waist to create a twirling action to drill her chee bye onto your di-di. Unlike some younger girls, she can keep this up for a good 15 minutes. She arches back to push her perky breasts out and rides you rough.

Doggie. Will fling her head back quite often. I like hair flicking action up & down as it indicates responsiveness when I'm thrusting. Again, uses waist action to raise and lower her bum in a twirling motion. You don't have to do all the work.

In a chair. One of her favorite positions. Depending on your height relative to the chair, place a pillow on the chair to elevate her love canal to your optimal thrusting height. Depending on how hard you thrust & yr penis length, she'll either squeeze yr shoulders or dig her nails in.

ANAL: No entry policy.

AUDIO: Speaks minimal English but vocab is sufficient to have basic conversation. Uses non-standard phrases like "I like your cock", "Give it to me, baby" and "You are so hard". Quite arousing, instead of the usual "F# me, F# me" tape recording.

Decibel level. You tell her the desired volume - she's flexible. Range is Surround Sound for a Small Concert Hall to a more discreet whimper.

ATTITUDE & ENERGY LEVEL. Aggressive. Can do 2 shots per session - some younger girls give excuses after the 1st bang. If you aren't up for a 2nd, does a decent back rub down and massages your calve muscles reasonably.

Conclusion: been repeating many times over, still enjoyable every time.

Bro rubameinatub

Which cat 80 or 100 she belongs to?

Wins88
06-10-2003, 12:15 PM
Mun Mun (I believe), still belongs in the cat150 category !
She is a old vet and very skilled !
As for hc's, let me recommend Lynn of Orchid HC !

redrooster
06-10-2003, 03:52 PM
Mun Mun (I believe), still belongs in the cat150 category !
She is a old vet and very skilled !
As for hc's, let me recommend Lynn of Orchid HC !

Ratings for her skills & looks?

goodboy169
07-10-2003, 08:13 PM
Anyone tries Pauline of Grand HC before. Appreciate if FR possible.

pig40
09-10-2003, 12:10 AM
You may add Judy of PP De Sauna.

HC Men
12-10-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by pig40
You may add Judy of PP De Sauna. Anorher one Pauline of PP De Sauna also

chukeliang
12-10-2003, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by bergkamp
so how?

anymore lao cheos???

by the way, i'd just like to do a survey see whether time is running out for me...

lemme explain, i am 25-27 and i think time is running out for me.

Why?

Cos for me now, lao cheos are like 30s maybe early 40s, but as i get older, they also get older... when i 30s, the lao cheos in their 30s will only be lao cheos to guys in their 20s... those i thought were lao cheos when i was in my 20s will be lao lao (also dunno by then still cheo or not)

so can everyone care to put down their age, in at least 3 year range...like 22-25, 23-26, etc...

anyway, how? any other lao cheo lobang?
r u going to married them and hv babies , so wat the heck.

chukeliang
12-10-2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by goodboy169
Anyone tries Pauline of Grand HC before. Appreciate if FR possible.
yep , talok her many times , she started working there , 20 yrs ago. last time was a Ang pai sweet young gal. wearing mini skirt.
nice looking legs

Beerlover
30-10-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by redrooster
Ratings for her skills & looks?

Lynn ...
face : attractive 7/10
(.)(.) : close to "C" 7/10
msg skill : 7/10
HJ : 7.5/10
attitude : 8/10

summary : Recommanded !!

firefox
30-10-2003, 04:45 PM
does this lynn wore gstring?

Explorer2
30-10-2003, 05:09 PM
Hi Bros,

I am a fan of lao chios!! Many times, their boobs are also so much bigger and shapely than the young ones!! Their skill levels too!!

I have been in the HC scene since my NS days.....
So here is my list of mini FRs on different LCs.

1.Connie (ex Paradiz De Sauna, now Galaxy)
Wah lau eh, this one ah... during her Paradiz days, she was my favourite....
She is a Lao Chio PRC in early 30s.
the face heavily made up like He Yong Fang pattern.
Her massage skills so-so, only balls tickling is good. but she is game for most things....
Her BBBJ and AR skills are heavenly!!
But before that, she will actually french you like kissing her boyfren. she likes to wear G-string such that you will enjoy squeezing her butt and fingering her while frenching!! Then she will kneel down and swallow you BBBJ and look you in the eyes with a CFM and CIMM (cum in my mouth) look!!
But offside is her B cup breasts are fake!!
Talking abt AR, think she is one exception that can provide deep AR till the extent of Tongue Fuck your ass hole!!

2.Estee from Dorris HC at Miramar
She is one hell of a LC!! She is the older version of Carina Lau.
the Queen of JG title should belong to her anytime!!
she has damn good looks and figure for a 40+ lady... Offside is she dun do anything more than that, otherwise i will be first to try...
Her massage skills are excellent!! minimum is 1 1/2 session.
Her Juagen skills are out of the world too!! Better than Linda (Merlin, who is her disciple) and Cindy (Novena HC).
When she JG u, she will pull up her top and you can just play with her breasts!! They are easily C++, maybe not D yet with light brown nipples (not dark brown which can be scary). Very shapely and the best part before I cum, I always squeeze her Ass Cheeks and finger her... under her skirt and thru the G-string!! And her butt cheeks are damn firm for her age...
Wah, damn steam mann... her final stage is use 2 hands.... not just to shake you... but also to massage your balls and occasionally press your ass-hole with lotion for maximum High feeling!!

Michelle (Merlin) gigantic Boobs. at least E cup...
Late 20s. 28 i think.
Massage skills: one of the better ones with lotion.
Her face very elegant looking for a HC girl... she got that ATAS feeling cos she speaks good english... so its like fucking a lady boss!!
For FJ, I like to cum when i doggy her... when you look at the reflection in the mirror, you are like doggying a Jap AV actress!!
But mostly, i enjoy her Body Massage and cum at her neck while Breast fuck her... This is one kind of experience....
Offside: BJ very lousy... must wear cap and suction not strong.

Betty (Town Spa)
Honestly, she looks abit old though she told me she is only 29...
She looks like those Japanese Horny Housewife (not those elegant tai-tai). She is very short yet busty.
Her massage skillls are very tension relieving with lotion.
She got quite nice and fair breasts (B+), quite a handful for her petite frame.
When she massage me towards the end, I always tell her I like her to press my groin and inner thigh... and naturally, her boobs will tend to spill out from her spaghetti top... and my little bro will keep doing sit-ups to peek more!!
Then basket, come the anti-climax when she said she cannot do FJ with me cos mine too big... but she promised to Blow for me...
Started with a good body massage using her boobs before she sucked very hard for me.... while she is sucking, she went to the semi 69 position.... semi 69 because I dun enjoy sucking a girls' cunt lips... so i just concentrate on squeezing her butt and fingering her under her short skirt... (again, she wears a g-string) well, before i cum in her mouth, I thumb fucked her deep and squeezed her butt cheeks!!
But sigh, she damn expert, already wore cap for me while she was blowing hard..... so i din get to see the "swallow cum" or "cum flowing out of her lips" scene....
Overall BJ rating: almost perfect 9! (cos i never cum during a BJ lying down) it will be perfect 10 if i stand and ram her mouth and CIM!! but that only happens in movies yah....

For more FRs on good service attitude examples, I have delivered in my new haunt... Town Spa thread....

other not bad Lao Chios who do JG is Linda of Merlin...
she knows how to make you shiok....
in the end, u may just go for FJ with her...
she has some baby fat though....

if you are into good massage and body massage or FJ, you can try Margaret of Merlin...
She is better looking than Linda.... she does not know how to JG...
But her service level and HJ is one of the best...
she is one of those who knows how to make you cum in HJ more HIGH than others...
She is alittle big-boned so her boobs are quite a handful...
abt C cup... there was once she came to work without bra...
hiding inside her shirt... so after she massaged me and for the special part... she just ripped off her shirt.... and out sprang the 2 big melons!!! mango shape!! her face quite lao-chio... say early 30s... though they always claim to be younger at late 20s.

zyxel01
30-10-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Explorer2
Hi Bros,

I am a fan of lao chios!! Many times, their boobs are also so much bigger and shapely than the young ones!! Their skill levels too!!

1.Connie (ex Paradiz De Sauna, now Galaxy)
Wah lau eh, this one ah... during her Paradiz days, she was my favourite....
She is a Lao Chio PRC in early 30s.
the face heavily made up like He Yong Fang pattern.
Her massage skills so-so, only balls tickling is good. but she is game for most things....
Her BBBJ and AR skills are heavenly!!
But before that, she will actually french you like kissing her boyfren. she likes to wear G-string such that you will enjoy squeezing her butt and fingering her while frenching!! Then she will kneel down and swallow you BBBJ and look you in the eyes with a CFM and CIMM (cum in my mouth) look!!
But offside is her B cup breasts are fake!!
Talking abt AR, think she is one exception that can provide deep AR till the extent of Tongue Fuck your ass hole!!

2.Estee from Dorris HC at Miramar
She is one hell of a LC!! She is the older version of Carina Lau.
the Queen of JG title should belong to her anytime!!
she has damn good looks and figure for a 40+ lady... Offside is she dun do anything more than that, otherwise i will be first to try...
Her massage skills are excellent!! minimum is 1 1/2 session.
Her Juagen skills are out of the world too!! Better than Linda (Merlin, who is her disciple) and Cindy (Novena HC).
When she JG u, she will pull up her top and you can just play with her breasts!! They are easily C++, maybe not D yet with light brown nipples (not dark brown which can be scary). Very shapely and the best part before I cum, I always squeeze her Ass Cheeks and finger her... under her skirt and thru the G-string!! And her butt cheeks are damn firm for her age...
Wah, damn steam mann... her final stage is use 2 hands.... not just to shake you... but also to massage your balls and occasionally press your ass-hole with lotion for maximum High feeling!!

Michelle (Merlin) gigantic Boobs. at least E cup...
Late 20s. 28 i think.
Massage skills: one of the better ones with lotion.
Her face very elegant looking for a HC girl... she got that ATAS feeling cos she speaks good english... so its like fucking a lady boss!!
For FJ, I like to cum when i doggy her... when you look at the reflection in the mirror, you are like doggying a Jap AV actress!!
But mostly, i enjoy her Body Massage and cum at her neck while Breast fuck her... This is one kind of experience....
Offside: BJ very lousy... must wear cap and suction not strong.

Betty (Town Spa)
Honestly, she looks abit old though she told me she is only 29...
She looks like those Japanese Horny Housewife (not those elegant tai-tai). She is very short yet busty.
Her massage skillls are very tension relieving with lotion.
She got quite nice and fair breasts (B+), quite a handful for her petite frame.
When she massage me towards the end, I always tell her I like her to press my groin and inner thigh... and naturally, her boobs will tend to spill out from her spaghetti top... and my little bro will keep doing sit-ups to peek more!!
Then basket, come the anti-climax when she said she cannot do FJ with me cos mine too big... but she promised to Blow for me...
Started with a good body massage using her boobs before she sucked very hard for me.... while she is sucking, she went to the semi 69 position.... semi 69 because I dun enjoy sucking a girls' cunt lips... so i just concentrate on squeezing her butt and fingering her under her short skirt... (again, she wears a g-string) well, before i cum in her mouth, I thumb fucked her deep and squeezed her butt cheeks!!
But sigh, she damn expert, already wore cap for me while she was blowing hard..... so i din get to see the "swallow cum" or "cum flowing out of her lips" scene....
Overall BJ rating: almost perfect 9! (cos i never cum during a BJ lying down) it will be perfect 10 if i stand and ram her mouth and CIM!! but that only happens in movies yah....

For more FRs on good service attitude examples, I have delivered in my new haunt... Town Spa thread....

other not bad Lao Chios who do JG is Linda of Merlin...
she knows how to make you shiok....
in the end, u may just go for FJ with her...
she has some baby fat though....

if you are into good massage and body massage or FJ, you can try Margaret of Merlin...
She is better looking than Linda.... she does not know how to JG...
But her service level and HJ is one of the best...
she is one of those who knows how to make you cum in HJ more HIGH than others...
She is alittle big-boned so her boobs are quite a handful...
abt C cup... there was once she came to work without bra...
hiding inside her shirt... so after she massaged me and for the special part... she just ripped off her shirt.... and out sprang the 2 big melons!!! mango shape!! her face quite lao-chio... say early 30s... though they always claim to be younger at late 20s.

Thanks bro. Very good FRs. Make want to try all at one go....

Cheers!
zyxel

simontang72
31-10-2003, 10:34 AM
margaret -merlin
Estee-newpark
Kent--Miko

Yo Bro Chukeliang ,

Can I check with you regards to this Jasmin , Is she formely from Prince Spa nad staying in Clementi , I know she gives excellent massage either . Appreciate your feedback

thanks
Simon

bird321
08-12-2003, 12:44 AM
Do you have any recommendation for Lau Chio from Doris HC?

bergkamp
08-12-2003, 04:31 AM
wah once again this thread is revived...
good lah...

Boobster72
08-12-2003, 09:59 AM
Hi Bros,

Thumbs Up !!!!!

Excellent FR .. keep up the good work :cool:

Explorer2
08-12-2003, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Boobster72
Thumbs Up !!!!!

Excellent FR .. keep up the good work :cool:

Hi Brudders,

Thanks for the encouragement!!
Will carry on posting FRs on Lao Chios.....
Sad to say, the market now has a shortage of lao Chios already...
so me gonna start hunting again...
i am thinking of checking out my past Favourtite EVA of Bugis HC, whom I used to frrequent during her Ropponggi days!! Heard she is back now at BHC again... after disappearing for few yrs.
She looks like the actress Kenix Kwok!!
Very sweet looking and fair... her boobs are not too big, just a handful like B cup... very creamy... her face very sweet and innocent... i will not say she is the Lao Chio type but think she is abt late 20s already...
her tongue is one of her best weapon that when she frenches me, i am like kissing a lover... and she provides one of the best service... AR and BBBJ included!!

can any other bros contribute anymore of your Lao chio FRs?
This is the place!!

siakster
08-12-2003, 01:30 PM
will go and try lynn...see if as gd as the brudders say

Cool Shave
11-12-2003, 05:14 PM
Last week visited Orchid HC and look for LYNN after reading recommendation from brudders.

Went there in the evening and waited for a while before she come in.

The first look her was that she look very petite and have an hour glass figure. Her face was very cheerful with a mole near her lips.

After the standard massage, nothing to shout about, the golden question was raised. Opt for the whole works and she went out to collect her barang.

With her slowly removing her blouse, her 34C cup breast pop out of her blouse with pointed nipples like pencil eraser sticking out. The all natural breast was a delight to feel and great for suck.

The FJ was nothing to shout about but like all brudders had said, her attitude was excellent. With her petite size, you can carry her around during your FJ and she is very accomodating.

Her figure was shapely with a beautiful pair of breast and nice shapely hip and ass. Great for banging from behind.

Highly recommended.

Massage: 5/10
Look: 6.5 / 10
Breast : 8/10
BJ: NA
HJ: NA
AR: NA
FJ: 7/10
Damage: S$100 + S$35

pig40
11-12-2003, 09:52 PM
Kitty, 34, freelance, is another lau chio. BBBJ, AR & FJ. Unfortunately, no CIM from her.

BitchyBoy69
11-12-2003, 10:20 PM
Hi Brudders,

Thanks for the encouragement!!
Will carry on posting FRs on Lao Chios.....
Sad to say, the market now has a shortage of lao Chios already...
so me gonna start hunting again...
i am thinking of checking out my past Favourtite EVA of Bugis HC, whom I used to frrequent during her Ropponggi days!! Heard she is back now at BHC again... after disappearing for few yrs.
She looks like the actress Kenix Kwok!!
Very sweet looking and fair... her boobs are not too big, just a handful like B cup... very creamy... her face very sweet and innocent... i will not say she is the Lao Chio type but think she is abt late 20s already...
her tongue is one of her best weapon that when she frenches me, i am like kissing a lover... and she provides one of the best service... AR and BBBJ included!!

can any other bros contribute anymore of your Lao chio FRs?
This is the place!!

my all time fav is linda...interested bro can try her at tennis HC but she only does HJ, shiok!

ian_dragonboat
12-12-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by pig40
Kitty, 34, freelance, is another lau chio. BBBJ, AR & FJ. Unfortunately, no CIM from her.

hi, how r u? remember me? hee hee.

Manudieliao
17-12-2003, 01:34 PM
By the way, can any brothers here can enlighten me where is this Orchid HC?? i try to find from TNP and thread also don't know where is it....kindly tell me the location and if possible, a telephone number to call....THANK YOU.

Makan&Drink
17-12-2003, 02:16 PM
Hi Bro Manu
It is in Copthorne Orchid Hotel at Dunearn Road, hotel used to be named Novotel Orchid Hotel, near Raffles Town Club.

Manudieliao
17-12-2003, 02:20 PM
Bro, thanks alot...did u happen to know their number?

TK

axor3333
18-12-2003, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Manudieliao
Bro, thanks alot...did u happen to know their number?

TK

try this

Orchid Inn Health Centre

Tel No 6252 6154
Address 214 Dunearn Rd, Copthorne Orchid Shopping Arcade 29952

axor

chukeliang
23-08-2008, 11:56 AM
is all this samster around?
All change nick?
Any info on lau chio auntie
With good masg?

daring70
30-08-2008, 03:13 PM
for those looking for margaret, she's still around. same name, @ kim's wellness (there's a thred on this)

nokia6i00
30-08-2008, 03:59 PM
for those looking for margaret, she's still around. same name, @ kim's wellness (there's a thred on this)

is grace glass hotel=jane of miko?

nokia6i00
30-08-2008, 04:03 PM
Lynn ...
face : attractive 7/10
(.)(.) : close to "C" 7/10
msg skill : 7/10
HJ : 7.5/10
attitude : 8/10

summary : Recommanded !!
She v good but left us.
Is her aven view hc around?
But she dint train up student

Uncle_Sam
25-09-2008, 01:04 PM
Not forgetting the still chio or sweet looking May.
She is now in Galaxy De Sauna at basement 1 of Holiday Inn Atrium at Havelock Road and Zion Rd junction.
She did not seem to look older than a few years ago. She really knows how to maintain her compextion well.
She has a nice face profile with high and slim nose, sweet smile and very friendly and jovial character. She is one of very few HC girls who still put on stimulating nylon stockings. This makes her appearance very elegant and secretary look-like.
You will never feel dull with her companion because she is socialable, understading, jovial and knows how to pamper and please you.

smooth288
06-02-2016, 04:31 PM
any updates?

power69
06-02-2016, 11:23 PM
merlin.hc, linda any news?

KingHunter
07-02-2016, 03:00 AM
Anyone knows where is the famous Jane who used to be from miko? Can kindly let me know? Thanks

power69
08-02-2016, 02:10 AM
those days she was jg queen.
only one...
now china prc say they are jg queens

Tuanehkia
08-02-2016, 08:10 AM

Magaret is the tua neh bu?

leelu717
12-02-2016, 02:14 AM
But the very sad thing is all the Lau Chio brother put here all retire already.

I still remember one call Cartier at Parkview I only see one time long time ago, her Tai Tai look really good and solid. I still remember that day not enough money so only do HJ, then next time always cannot get her until she not work there anymore and I also cannot find her

I miss her so much

petoria
13-02-2016, 06:34 PM
But the very sad thing is all the Lau Chio brother put here all retire already.

I still remember one call Cartier at Parkview I only see one time long time ago, her Tai Tai look really good and solid. I still remember that day not enough money so only do HJ, then next time always cannot get her until she not work there anymore and I also cannot find her

I miss her so much

any local or msian aunties around? wanna try....

bedokMassage
13-02-2016, 07:57 PM

ppl park centre, lauchio johore auntie
u can try
basement , some time she stand at corridoor
sinpost , go striaght

bedokMassage
23-02-2016, 08:36 AM
any more around in masg shop?