PDA

View Full Version : Pretty PLC for complete package service FJBMHJMM (Mandhood Massage)

Pages : [1] 2 3

xiao liao
26-09-2007, 07:36 PM
After Fennie went back, I was looking for someone for a good complete package service.

Was introduced to this PRC gal Suki by a bro (not in this forum)…call her today and booked an appt. at one of the 81 downtown. Less than 10 min. she arrived (good time management).

First impression was good… she is charming, very long and black hair with simple make up. Once in the room, she asked me to strip and lay down for a massage with oil… she spent about 50 min. on a SOLID massage for me that I really feel relief…most of the time I cannot believe gal of her look can do a decent massage… she really changes my perception.

After the massage, she ask me to turn over and stared to do the manhood massage… it was really siok man….she told me she learned this from some friends who learn the skill from a Malay. The feel is so different from Jua Geng…this really made me high!!!

After the manhood massage, she asked me if I need FJ/HJ/BM…she asked me to try her BM as she guarantee better than FJ.

So I opt for a BM… then she strip herself and unveil her nice and juicy boobs…cannot tahan liao once I saw her nice figure with fair skin… she then use oil to first massage my didi until I almost burst out…. Then her boobs starts to rub for me until I really exploded!… the feeling is so siok that better than FJ….my juice exploded on her boobs and she continue to use her hand to rub my didi to make sure not a single drop is spare!….

Overall a very sextify experience…my rating:

Look: 7.125/10
Boobs: 32B
Body: 7.098/10
FJ : never try... not enoguh $$$
HJ: YES… Siok!.. Slowly and steaming…
BM: YES… really better than FJ
GFE: 8.123/10
RTF: 101% sure!

Damage: $ 30 for massage + $ 20 for room + $50 for manhood massage and HJ + $30 for BM = $ 130… for a sextifying 1.5 hour…

She is very flexible to cater for your needs on any combination of services you need. Please call her and negotiate.

Sorry she only works for Chinese brother and not other races.

Anyone interested with 20 points and above please pm me for her contact. No number collectors please….Newbie dun waste time I will not reply...

Thanks!

xiao liao
27-09-2007, 07:30 PM
I have given her numbers to many bros... hope to see some FR soon...

one newbie joker, only 10 rep. with no power, some more can come and tell me he already UP my point....really cannot tahan...just making a fool out of himself!...all newbie can pass this...i only give to lao jiao.

xiao liao

nch08
27-09-2007, 08:34 PM
Can I know her number bro? I posted my FR before.. but seems like nobody up me.. maybe I dunno how to write "exciting" FRs, but would really want to try her manhood massage different from jua geng.. many thanks

usalo
27-09-2007, 08:43 PM
Can I know her number bro? I posted my FR before.. but seems like nobody up me.. maybe I dunno how to write "exciting" FRs, but would really want to try her manhood massage different from jua geng.. many thanks

i totally agree... seems like no ppl up my pt as well although FR written... :(

but bro, really apprecaite you can PM me the contact...

tengkokkok
27-09-2007, 09:25 PM
[QUOTE=xiao liao;2299864]
Look: 7.125/10
Body: 7.098/10
FJ : never try... not enoguh $$$
HJ: YES… Siok!.. Slowly and steaming…
BM: YES… really better than FJ
GFE: 8.123/10
RTF: 101% sure!

QUOTE]

Wow...very detailed statistics given, right down to the decimal point.:D

LoveThai
27-09-2007, 09:27 PM
Can PM me her num too? thanks.

akaza24
29-09-2007, 10:05 PM
Tried this Suki today and i can seriously say she is the ultimate GEM. I hv tried a few FL massage b4 but most of them cant make it. The moment she came into the room, I was like Wowww. Nice face feature and long black hair. Massage was really good n thorough as she work MP in m'sia b4. Most important she is veri customer oriented. All the whole session she make sure u r comfy n keep stressing her massage power gd a not. Infact, her massage alone already took abt 1.5hrs and we overshot the 2hrs time slot!

Looks: 8/10 (Charming look)
Boobs: 32B or 33B (Nice shape, nice nips)
Body: 7.5/10 (No tummy or fats)
HJ: YES… Shiok
BM: Slow n sensual+sexily done, finish in breast fuck
Attitue: 9/10 (veri chatty thruout, can even tok notty, her accent abit like m'sian though she comes from Shenzhen)
GFE: 9/10 (after session still sms me if i had taken dinner)
RTF: SURE

She says she receives a few unwanted/insincere calls so will only share her contacts wif sincere bros. Sry to newbies.

moodyz
29-09-2007, 10:45 PM
Bro seem a nice find can pm me her contact too thanks:D

Cheers

n8250
30-09-2007, 12:31 AM
Bro, u have PM...:p

usalo
30-09-2007, 03:53 AM
first of all really thanks bro xiao liao to PM me the contact. quickly call n book an appt. too bad tat time she have customer then mo choice need to wait till next slot lo.

first impression ok la. good looking gal with black long hair.boobs look good for her size.massage was really good compare to other which i tried b4. she is the one who really wan to do massage to relax us. i salute for her spirit.

after massage session opt for BM. she strip then uaw her boobs to massage me. she keep asking n make sure tat u r comfy. really service oriented. the best part is she take my toe to touch her breast. the feeling damn syiok!

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 32B (nice for her size)
Body: 7.5/10 (small size)
FJ: try next time
BM: slow n sensual (till i exploded)
Attitue: 9/10 (chatty)
GFE: 8/10
Damage: $30 (massage) + $20 (room) + $70 (JG + BM) + $10 (tips)

gameboy3799
30-09-2007, 04:01 AM

Bro, you failed mathematic ah ? It's already 2007, so she is 26 lah.......:D

xiao liao
30-09-2007, 09:26 AM
Thanks for the nice FRs.... for many of you who PM me for her contact, please give me sometime i will give first come first serve... cannot too many at one go...

Thanks

xiao liao

ultrashiok
30-09-2007, 11:07 AM
Thanks for the nice FRs.... for many of you who PM me for her contact, please give me sometime i will give first come first serve... cannot too many at one go...

Bro Xiao Liao, tried to PM you but your inbox is full, guess you must be flooded with PMs.

Would appreciate if you could share this gem's contact with me. :)

benglian
30-09-2007, 11:11 AM
BRo,

Appreciate if you can PM me the contacts.

Meltdown
30-09-2007, 11:52 AM
Bro xiao liao,

Can PM me her contact? :p

Tried to PM you but your mailbox is full.

Linkus
30-09-2007, 12:24 PM
Bro xiao liao,

Well, your PM is full.

Care to share the contact of this wonderful gem of yours?

Thanks

Good day.

xiao liao
30-09-2007, 04:38 PM
my mail box jam because some people cannot understand simple english.. i already said less than 20 points need not apply...i have cleared my mail box and all bros are welcome except newbie...i am more than happy to share and happy to also see few bro. really enjoyed their session with suki as well...

Thanks

xiao liao

peter1234
30-09-2007, 05:12 PM
hey bro,

looks like a good good fine.
care to share? thanks
upz u once power back

Peter

Gerald Tan
30-09-2007, 05:40 PM
i have cleared my mail box and all bros are welcome except newbie...i am more than happy to share and happy to also see few bro. really enjoyed their session with suki as well...

Thanks

xiao liao

Hi Bro Xiao Liao...u are really good, in your FR and kind to share. Hope u can share her no with me; I thank u in advanced...in return any good lobang, i pm u..best regards

eddie77
30-09-2007, 06:51 PM
Bro xiao liao,

I'm interested in her service. Can PM me her contact?

Massage Lover
30-09-2007, 09:24 PM
Bro xiao liao,
do i qualify your requirement????
understand that minimun is 20 points......
just asking.

please pm me, if i qualify????
thanks

usalo
01-10-2007, 12:33 AM
Bro, you failed mathematic ah ? It's already 2007, so she is 26 lah.......:D

sry bro... should be 1983 (she said one)... sry for typo error... :)

asiancigar
01-10-2007, 10:22 AM
Wow.... this lady sounds like a real rare GEM

Die die must try..... Awaiting reply from TS

Cheerz
AC

jassmun
01-10-2007, 03:59 PM
Hey Bro xiao liao,

Can PM me her contact? I really want to get service form her.

Linkus
01-10-2007, 10:22 PM
Sorry, triple postings due to slow network response.

Linkus
01-10-2007, 10:23 PM
Sorry, triple postings due to slow network response.

Linkus
01-10-2007, 10:28 PM
Thanks to bro xiao liao for the contact.

I called Suki in the afternoon to arrange for an appointment in the evening.
The time I requested was actually taken up by one bro but still not confirm.
So, I told her that mine is confirmed and the decision lies with her.
Finally she accepted mine and sorry to whoever this bro, your slot is robbed. Paiseh!

Reach H81 at the appointed time, then called Suki to inform her the room number.
While waiting for her, I proceeded with shower.
Slightly more than 5 mins, door bell rings.
I opened and saw a young, petite and pleasant looking girl dressed in Tees and Jeans.
Welcome her in and we chat for a while.
Shared with me her age which is 24 and has been on this trade since she started working in PJ for more than a year.
That is exactly where she learned and acquired the skills of massage including JG.

Asked to lie down on the bed after she removed off my towel.
She started with her massage and I chose not to use oil due to skin allergy.
Her overall massage was good and strong with extra strength applied due to absence of oil.
She also applied some finger press onto certain parts of my body which I felt is good.
The full massage took almost an hour to complete.

Next she asked what special do I need.
In turn I asked for her menu and she mentioned this: Massage = $30/-, BM+HJ+Massage= $100/- and Full Course = $130/-.
I then opted for Massage+BM+HJ.
She then begin to strip her clothing, all except her little colourful undie.
Started using her boobs to massage on my back, hind legs and even the base of both foot were not sparred.
Ask to flip over and applied the same treatment to my front, with a difference in feeling due to sensitive areas.
Then she suggested to use liquid soap to boobs massage my didi.
She took a cup filled with some liquid soap mixed with water and applied on my didi.
She uses her cleavage to guide my didi between her boobs and follow with smooth glidings in a forth & back motion.
Wow! this is shiok! something like soapy and foamy boobies massage to my dicky whereby the feeling was simply fantastic & sensational.
My didi immediately reacted along with the rhythm of heavenly motion.
Follow next was a brief session on JG where she applied pressures to rub on veins at groin area with some balls pressing as well.
The session ended with a final agitation of my didi shaft which finally gave an outburst of cum.

Overall the session with her was considered well spent, almost two hours in all, with positive working attitude and very accomodating to your requested needs.

Damage : $100 + tips for BM+HJ+Massage / $20 for room.
For bros who preferred Full course, please don't forget to bring along CD with you.

aczeta76
02-10-2007, 12:46 PM
Thanks bro Siao Liao for ctc.

Will ctc suki for a session next week.

Have upz u 2 humble pts as thanks

holyone80
02-10-2007, 05:57 PM
Bro i send u a pm liao, waiting patiently for ur reply.....:)

inc.
02-10-2007, 07:07 PM
Would really love to try Suki but since TS stated that minimum 20 ...so guess just have to give up the idea...
But this eems to be happening everywhere and newbies don't seems to be given a chance at all, ya i know with all the undercover AVs and such everyone must be carefull but hey, can't garantee someone with more than 20 points are not AV in disguise...
Just my very personnal thots...

Cheers

seeklover
02-10-2007, 07:11 PM
Bro who hav contact,

Keen to try lor, pls PM me the contact
appreciate

Linkus
02-10-2007, 07:13 PM
Hi Bros,

Please do not PM me to request for Suki's contact number.
Kindly refer to TS for contact.
Hope you understand the basic rules.

Cheers!

Good day.

chiongchiong
02-10-2007, 07:20 PM
I'm interested as well. Can anyone help me get in touch?

Thanks!

peter1234
02-10-2007, 07:58 PM
wah yesterday call her at 2pm wan to arrange, she say thanks to bros here guan zao, she booked till 7pm liao... fierce!!

lan lan bo bian ownself pcc as ran out of lobangs liao
sigh

xiao liao
02-10-2007, 08:40 PM
Suki's aunty visits her today... so bro if u want to have a session with her is fine EXCEPT no FJ.

Also, please, please... newbie or less than 20 pt. no need to pm me I will not give.

i hope those who got the suki no. from me observe the basic rule here... u know wat i said....

xiao liao

tengkokkok
02-10-2007, 09:12 PM
To those who intend to PM me for the gal's contact, it's damn IRRITATING!!!.....PLEASE PLEASE open your eyes BIG BIG!!!! Since when did I mention that I've tried the gal? Please also observe the basic rule and give some due respect to the threadstarter and get the gal's number from him.
I have not zapped anyone yet so please don't be the first one.:mad:

akaza24
02-10-2007, 09:29 PM
To those who intend to PM me for the gal's contact, it's damn IRRITATING!!!.....PLEASE PLEASE open your eyes BIG BIG!!!! Since when did I mention that I've tried the gal? Please also observe the basic rule and give some due respect to the threadstarter and get the gal's number from him.
I have not zapped anyone yet so please don't be the first one.:mad:

Lol, relax abit bro, some ppl r like tat, me also kanna same same lo. :D
BTW, I like ur Avater, its damn cute!!

tengkokkok
02-10-2007, 09:43 PM
Bro akaza24

I'm always relaxed but this time round....my inbox flooded with PMs. I just can't take it anymore. People who have approached me know that I'm always willing to help in whatever way I can but I'm pissed off this time....Anyway, thanks for the compliment on my avatar

Arthurh
02-10-2007, 10:08 PM
Thanks to TS bro xiao liao for Suki's contact.

Managed to make arrangement with her this afternoon and met her in the evening. As what TS mentioned Suki's big auntie arrived so she will still wear her jeans during the BM session.

Look: 6.5/10 (fair skin, big eyes and long hair)
Boobs: cup B
Body: 6/10 (slightly more flesh will be nice)
HJ: 6/10
BM: 7/10
Oil Massage: 7/10

The session started with Oil massage, followed by BM and HJ.
Quite friendly and chatty.

Foxtrot
04-10-2007, 10:13 PM
Good Experience with Suki
Msg her yesterday but she was fully taken during night time. Looks like this threat is doing her business good!

Have to compliment Suki's professionalism. Did a wonderful job with the oil massage......overall satisfying session. By the end of session, realized she took 2.5hrs to do a good job!

Face: 6/10 (Normal Looking, her long hair helps)
Figure: 7/10 (Slim, nice body...but a tat too small size)
Boobs: 7/10 (B-, small firm but good shape)
Massage: 7.5/10 (Fantastic...damned Shoik!! :D )
JG: 7/10 (Good, and feel the vein myself)
HJ: 7/10
BM: 7/10 (Boobs a bit too small to really enjoy but kudos for the effort)

RTF: YES! although 100 bucks too much, need to wait a while to recover Vitamin M....

xiao liao
06-10-2007, 03:29 PM
just RTF with suki today...full a complete relaxtion... sensational massage, HJ, and BM...

still as good as the first session. she likes to Thanks all the bro for supporting her and she promise will keep up with her good works.

again, newbie dun waste time pm me ... i only give to lao jiao or with min. 20 pt. and above.

Thanks!

xiao liao

heatingup
08-10-2007, 05:50 PM
After the manhood massage, she asked me if I need FJ/HJ/BM…she asked me to try her BM as she guarantee better than FJ.

Damage: $ 30 for massage + $ 20 for room + $50 for manhood massage and HJ + $30 for BM = $ 130… for a sextifying 1.5 hour…

She is very flexible to cater for your needs on any combination of services you need. Please call her and negotiate.

bro xiao liao,

I called her last friday to make appt for this week and to check her package.
As i am a bj lover, i asked if she provides.
I was shocked to hear that she does not provide bj, though i remember reading that she provides FJ.

Have any bros asked for and received bj? If yes, how much?
Thank you.

longlyman1314
08-10-2007, 09:33 PM
I am lack of points , faint .

xiao liao
08-10-2007, 10:04 PM
bro xiao liao,

I called her last friday to make appt for this week and to check her package.
As i am a bj lover, i asked if she provides.
I was shocked to hear that she does not provide bj, though i remember reading that she provides FJ.

Have any bros asked for and received bj? If yes, how much?
Thank you.

bros, provides FJ does not equal to provides BJ...i am not a big fan of BJ and i did not ask her for BJ in my session. other bro may be can share if they asked??

xiao liao

Accord_JDM
09-10-2007, 05:04 PM
thanks to bro xiao liao for suki's contact...
managed to arrange for a session with her this noon time...
she came slightly late but it was worthed the wait...
hard to imagine such a nice looking, petite girl able to do a proper and solid body massage and later i was told that she did attend proper training in body massage... no wonder she is so good in it...

definitely a rare gem needs to be discover further...

Here is her FR;
Name: Suki (hainan)
Race: PRC
looks: 7/10 (decent looking girl with long silky hair)
Ht/Wt: 158/40+
Stats: 32B-24-34 (slim, petite, small tits but looks big enuff for her built)
Body Massage: 9.5/10 (very skillful and solid with strength)
HJ: 9/10 (she can do jua gen very well... can feel the vein being treated)
BM: Never try
Frenching: Never try (light kissing only)
Attitude: 8.5/10 (friendly, chatty & will not rush you)
RTF: definitely... (i love her solid body massage)

Suki complaint to me that many bros just called to ask her about her stats and in the end never find her...
she was quite frustrated with so many calls that she asked me to put up pics of her so that only bros who are genuinely interested in her services shall contact her...
pls refer to her pics at this url... http://public.fotki.com/accord-jdm/suki-aka-mq/

n8250
09-10-2007, 09:22 PM
Bro xiao liao, thanks for the contact.
Been trying to make an appt with her, but somehow my timing always doesnt work out with her.
Hope to try soon. :p
Thanks Bro........

DirtyHarry
10-10-2007, 02:29 AM
thanks to bro xiao liao for suki's contact...
managed to arrange for a session with her this noon time...
she came slightly late but it was worthed the wait...
hard to imagine such a nice looking, petite girl able to do a proper and solid body massage and later i was told that she did attend proper training in body massage... no wonder she is so good in it...

definitely a rare gem needs to be discover further...

Here is her FR;
Name: Suki (hainan)
looks: 7/10 (decent looking girl with long silky hair)
Body Massage: 9.5/10 (very skillful and solid with strength)
BM: Never try
Frenching: Never try (light kissing only)
Attitude: 8.5/10 (friendly, chatty & will not rush you)
RTF: definitely... (i love her solid body massage)

Suki complaint to me that many bros just called to ask her about her stats and in the end never find her...
she was quite frustrated with so many calls that she asked me to put up pics of her so that only bros who are genuinely interested in her services shall contact her...
pls refer to her pics at this url... http://public.fotki.com/accord-jdm/suki-aka-mq/

Bro Accord, thanks for the photos. It sure makes the decision process a lot easier! Cheers!

akaza24
10-10-2007, 03:20 AM
Suki main scope is actually providing good massage rather than wat some bros r looking for such as FJ/BJ. BM is for us to release and also as her extra income to make ends meet. (She needs to settle daily necessities, hotel charges etc). She is not really into FJ/BJ so pls try not to make things difficult for her lo. She is really a veri nice lady and we hv do a veri special thing together :D (pls dun ask me wat coz its top secret)

Accord_JDM
10-10-2007, 01:02 PM
suki is definitely highly recommended for body massage lover....

deadpool
10-10-2007, 06:25 PM
wah liew saw the photos, the kind i like ...

too bad my points r too low :(

i am a newbie coz don't spend too much, but i wanna spend it on the right girls.

guess this is a fantasy...gotta pcc myself while looking at these photos. lol.

SamsungBoy
10-10-2007, 07:20 PM
what is FJBMHJMM???

very chim!

GhostRay
10-10-2007, 07:33 PM
suki is definitely highly recommended for body massage lover....
Wah lau.... Bro Accord say like that liao.... die die must try her hard massage these days.

Icath_85
10-10-2007, 08:06 PM
sian not nuff points for her

Verbatin
10-10-2007, 10:16 PM
i think bros shd considering giving out contact to fellow brothes even if they hv less than 20 point. As long as they hv posted a FR or contributed before, we shd consider giving them and not restrict to those with 20 point and below

I know there are many bros who contributed FR but no one give them point.

heatingup
11-10-2007, 12:34 AM
Thank you bro xiao liao for the contact given last week. Can spare time today so book her yesterday.

She is petite but can exert considerable strength. She used a combination of Malay, Chinese & Thai massage methods to treat my stiff neck and achy back and sought feedback on strength used.

Had an hour of massage & 20 mins of JG & HJ.
Damage is $30 + $50, respectively, $20 room & $20 (cab fare)

She is quite chatty & funny.

Something odd. she sounds very much like a malaysian chinese but claims to be a PRC.

Overall a pleasant experience. While no BJ or no FJ available, her small waist & big boobs already a big plus

Will RTM.

GhostRay
11-10-2007, 09:45 AM
Thanks bro xiao liao for the pm & bro accord for the photo & the magic word "hard massage". fast hand fast leg call her to book an appointment. Lucky she just finish 1 bro & I fast fast told her me is flying down. Ask her where the place, she told me. Fly there in a record time.

Book a room & sms her the room number. About 10 min.... ding dong. I see thru the hole in the door. WAH LAU.... Chio. Is a SYT. Open the door & greet her. Talk cock sing song & later we use canto to chit chat. She very fun & chatty & in no time, the stranger feeling is gone. I found she do not have those china accent & she told me in her hometown in Hainan, they use canto to talk & she work in KL before. That explain why she dun have the china accent.

Strip & lie down for her massage. I told her my arm injury & ask her to focus more on that part. Soon the 'torture' begin. I LIKE IT. Dun see her petite small but the power strength.... WOW. I LOVE IT. Strong & hard massage lover.... What u waiting? She surely know where to press & how to press. Confirm not those anyhow massage one. She knew how your body weakness & strength by pressing thru your body. Like a good doc, she told me what to look out for & how to maintain it. Thru out the massage session, we chit chat & sure time fly. After pressing thru all point in my body & before she can ask me what after massage service she got, I told her I want JG. She quite surprise that is I request it & not she present it. Hahahaha. She proceed to JG me.

She really know how to JG. Not those massage lady who keep telling me they know but end up like HJ. Her JG is really like those HC lady who really know how to JG your vein. DAMN SHIOK. She told me JG & BM is her main. She is a expert on it. After the JG, she ask me if I want BM. Of course, so she strip all except her undies & start her BM. Nice........ Smoothing......... She use her 2 Nice Big Boobs to rub my rod till it cum on her boobs & my body. Her JG & BM is more sextify than make love. Is even better. The feeling is much much much shiok than sex. Bro who try her, GOT to try her GJ & BM.

We clean up & took a bath. Have a small chit chat before I paid her & go home. All the process she never rush me once. She took her time to go thru every thing even when I ask her to focus more on my injury. She went thru the whole massge but spend more time on my injury but she never cut time on other part.

Oh, before I forget, she did told me that even I love hard massage, cannot do more than once per week as it is no good for the body. OMFG, after listen to this, think to myself, where to find this type of good service, honest SYT massage gal.

Name: Suki (Hainan)
Weight: Around 45kg
Look: 8/10 (SYT)
Figure: 8/10 (Slim & nice )
Boob: C or D cup (Nice, big & soft. Confirm not implant)
Massage: 9/10 (Good, Hard & Strong)
JG: 8/10 (Really know how to massage the vein)
BM: 8/10 (nice & smoothing)
Attitue: 10/10 (No rush, chatty to break ice, no cutting time even she have to focus more on injury, fun & she joke too)
RTF: OF COURSE.... Where to find such gem liao. Even now also drooling for her Hard massage, GJ & BM.

P.S. She do mention to me she got 1 more friend that provide the same service as her. So bro want to try her friend, pls do let her know. She can arrange. Bro can also ask both of them to massage at the same time.

BIGFIGHTER
11-10-2007, 01:10 PM
Hello Bro

Can pm mi the contact of SUKI
and if possible send her PIC to

[email protected]

Tks

BIGFIGHTER
11-10-2007, 01:22 PM
Hello Bro

Can pm mi the contact of SUKI
and if possible send her PIC to

[email protected]

Tks

Accord_JDM
11-10-2007, 01:32 PM
hi bro ghostray...
my Highly Recommended sure no horse run right? :D

guess i will going to be her regular for HARD MASSAGE liao...
heehee

by the way, all those bros pls DO NOT pm me for her contact... u just need to ask the threadstarter for her contact...

proteinm
11-10-2007, 05:18 PM
Hi Bro xiao liao.I think what bro Verbatin say make sense.For 'we' bro less than 20 pts, should also be given a chance to try.we can pass our contact no. to u for vertify if u wan to .i did not post much Fr due to the limited vocubulary i got and money case.but all brothers here had the same motive and that is to share our common happiness so maybe u can consider again the regulation u set.thanks.

xiao liao
11-10-2007, 05:28 PM
Hi Bro xiao liao.I think what bro Verbatin say make sense.For 'we' bro less than 20 pts, should also be given a chance to try.we can pass our contact no. to u for vertify if u wan to .i did not post much Fr due to the limited vocubulary i got and money case.but all brothers here had the same motive and that is to share our common happiness so maybe u can consider again the regulation u set.thanks.

thanks for the suggestion.

first of all, i must say that just reply to those bros qualify with min. 20 pt. i already no time already liao... not to mention reply to the newbie...

second, i agree to consder those less than 20 pt. but with FR b4. no need to give me the complete phone number. just the last four digits of your h/p will be fine.

thirdly, only chinese... no other races... sorry...

she speaks like malaysian because she spent quite sometime in PJ... where she learned some of the manhood massage from the malay there.

btw, she loves to eat satay... buy her some if u can...hehehe

xiao liao

proteinm
11-10-2007, 06:03 PM
thanks for the reconsider bro xiao liao.so there is still hopes for bro less than 20 pts man.Thats is a great new.actually from the thread i read, she definitely can provided good massage n with her good figure, dont do fj n bj also can stream liao...then bro xiao liao if possible could bro here less than 20 pts who meet the new requirement join in the list also?I pm my contact to u is fine?thanks

dirtymonk82
11-10-2007, 07:57 PM
wow...nv try this kind of serivce b4..hopin to try it :p

best123
11-10-2007, 11:03 PM
i think bros shd considering giving out contact to fellow brothes even if they hv less than 20 point. As long as they hv posted a FR or contributed before, we shd consider giving them and not restrict to those with 20 point and below

I know there are many bros who contributed FR but no one give them point.

i fully agree with you bro....otherwise these bros will never get to progress...

Twilight
11-10-2007, 11:41 PM
Thanks Bro Xiao Liao for suki contact

Check mail on yesterday 10/10/07.
hahaha Bro xiao Liao just PM suki's no to me
Straight away dun waste any time call her and arrange for a soild massage.
Time was 1030pm liao..... maybe she dun do late.......
But it was my lucky day. She just finish one customer and agree to servuce me the last one....... wompee!!!!!!!!

Took at cab down to Hotel 81....
In the cab, was thinking maybe im her last customer and she rushing to end her day.... that time shit man Y i never think of that..... haiz.... but what is done cannot be undone....

Reach there 1115pm. the hotel was empty man!!!!!! 1st time... usually packed with ppl..... book a room... immediately wash myself up... and call her and let her knw my room no.

While waiting for her, relaxing on the bed.... nearly fell asleep till i heard the door ring.....

Open door...... wah lau..... really a nice GEM siall.... Bro xiao liao u are the man.... my sleepy suddenly disappeared type!!!!!!!!!!

Strip naked ready for massage.... I tell u the massage was the best for 2007.
such a small and exert such a force to tame down a person twice her size. i must give her thumb up!!!!!! She really knows her massage like dictionary..... my body was in good hands.... i really mean good hands!!!!!!

Oil massage was warm and strong... My entire relax....
Flip me over do some teasing on my butts... the sensations was intense!!!!!
Finger nails run across my butt crack.... Shiok man!!!!!

Pop the golden qns. I opt for Guageng + BM

Guageng was soild and good man... my shaft was growing longer and longer....... Head bigger and bigger.......
Veins are stretch..........

Cloud 9 liao..........
Take off her clothes...... my eyes nearly drop out.... the bosom shapely......
I like it on the sideways.... the shape sooooo nice!!!!!!!

the nipples a bit pink..pink type....
proceed to rube my back with her bosom......bring my foot up and rube against he nipples..... then she ruba her bosom on my chest and dick.

Then tits Fuck...... i exploded all my stuffs on her bosom......!!!!!:D

Shiok man.....!!!

All i can say.... It was damm Good!!!!!!!!:D

Here is her FR;
Name: Suki
looks: 7.5/10 ( long silky hair)
Body Massage:10/10 (very skillful and solid with strength)
BM: Damm good!!!!!!
Frenching: No lei
Attitude: 9/10 (friendly, chatty & will not rush you)
RTF: definitely...

cummaster
12-10-2007, 12:27 AM
my point are not enough

fatty_leo
12-10-2007, 03:26 AM
Wah sia... may I have the contact?:p

xhardboiled
12-10-2007, 04:35 AM
Bro Xiao Liao,

Thanks for sharing this excellent find!!
All this FR's sublitted here is making me very "gian"!!
I have PM you, pls let me have her nos to try her service.

Thanks.

GhostRay
12-10-2007, 08:46 AM
hi bro ghostray...
my Highly Recommended sure no horse run right? :D

guess i will going to be her regular for HARD MASSAGE liao...
heehee

by the way, all those bros pls DO NOT pm me for her contact... u just need to ask the threadstarter for her contact...
Yo Bro Accord.... I think both of our standard is about the same....... right? Maybe we can go down together as she told me she got a friend that provide the same service as her as in hard massage, GJ & BM. Maybe can go try out her friend.

xhardboiled
12-10-2007, 09:50 AM
Camping here- hoping to get her contact from bro Xiao Liao.

Read all the FRs. Damn good but I have some questions:

1. I know she's a very good massuer but with a body with stats ( n pics ) like tht solid, how come no reports on FJ???
It's stated full course is available right?

2. Looks like her Jua Gen massage is not painful. Can any gd brother here who have tried pls share with me how she does it? I mean just she pull and tug hard at all on your little head?

thanks to all for sharing your experience. I am new here and would like to try her soon.

Willie
12-10-2007, 09:56 AM
[QUOTE=Twilight;2322889]Thanks Bro Xiao Liao for suki contact

Check mail on yesterday 10/10/07.
hahaha Bro xiao Liao just PM suki's no to me
Straight away dun waste any time call her and arrange for a soild massage.
Time was 1030pm liao..... maybe she dun do late.......
But it was my lucky day. She just finish one customer and agree to servuce me the last one....... wompee!!!!!!!!

Took at cab down to Hotel 81....
In the cab, was thinking maybe im her last customer and she rushing to end her day.... that time shit man Y i never think of that..... haiz.... but what is done cannot be undone....

Reach there 1115pm. the hotel was empty man!!!!!! 1st time... usually packed with ppl..... book a room... immediately wash myself up... and call her and let her knw my room no.

QUOTE]

Bro, you were actually with her from 23:15 pm last nite? Sure you got the date and time correct, coz I also with her from 2200 hrs - almost 2345 hrs last nite. Unless she has a twin, then I want tarma!!! Actually, made a date with her next week for shaung fei together with one of her friends and her.

I agreed with your description of her and the services she provided was top notch all the way. A real Gem.

Accord_JDM
12-10-2007, 12:41 PM
Yo Bro Accord.... I think both of our standard is about the same....... right? Maybe we can go down together as she told me she got a friend that provide the same service as her as in hard massage, GJ & BM. Maybe can go try out her friend.

oh yes,
i do think so as well...
guess our taste r quite similar...
anyway, i know who is suki's friend... she is the infamous xiao hong who is also as good in body massage... have u try her before?
but personally i still prefer suki who is much younger and better in looks...
i can share with u my other lobangs for massage if u interested...
pm me then...

:D

jacky chan
12-10-2007, 01:59 PM
oh yes,
i do think so as well...
anyway, i know who is suki's friend... she is the infamous xiao hong who is also as good in body massage... have u try her before?
pm me then...

Bro can share with me or not,hehehe:D

xiao liao
12-10-2007, 03:21 PM
it is good to see all the bros enjoy suki's service... she told me that even with so many people calling her, she will not rush to serve the customers. she will serve all of u diligently to earn what she deserve.

just a clarification to my previous post.... those with less than 20 pt. can PM me but I may not give all of u... just imagine some joined since 2005 with only 1 post and 10 pt., how to give?....some only join in Sep 2007 with 10 pt. and zero post, how to give?

I hope all of u understand.

Thanks to all the bros who UP me... I will UP u once u post FR... but also give me sometime to regain power everyday in order to give pt.

Thanks!

akaza24
12-10-2007, 03:46 PM
Wow, bro xiao liao 2 weeks ago ur pts was about 80++, now is already 230! Lol, thats wat we call the power of sharing! :)

Niceman
12-10-2007, 03:59 PM
Bro Willie,

LOL, 7th month just over... maybe someone refused to return? As he mentioned, the hotel was empty and u both were there near mid-night. :)

Twilight
12-10-2007, 11:46 PM
Ya man,

Will try Tarma...... with her and her friends.......

NeilWoon
13-10-2007, 12:07 AM
Thanks bro Xiaoliao for sharing the contact.

Managed to book a session this afternoon. I can say that it was just wonderful. The massage was good (she also mentioned that she learnt it when she was in Malaysia), JG was great, BM was fantastic.

Maybe the JG was too intensive, I unload quite a lot cum, spread it all over my abdomen, even on her hairs. she said am the one with so man cum she ever saw. :D

anyway, she is really HIGHLY recommended. she also mentioned she can play double-fly (with another girl), not sure whether she was just kidding or not.

below is my overall rating

looking: 6/10, not very good-looking for me, but is fine yet
body: 8/10, slim figure, i like it.
boob: 8.5/10, quite handful. :D
service: masage: 8/10, JG 8.5/10, BM: 9/10

bros, please up my point if u like my FR.

Twilight
13-10-2007, 12:56 AM
bro neilwoon,

good FR.....
hope u like what u experince!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shiok man

LifeLife
15-10-2007, 08:53 AM
Hi Bro,

Thanks for Suki contact.
Will contact her this week.
Up you.

xiao liao
15-10-2007, 12:49 PM
Thanks bro neilboon for the FR...

suki told me that she will only take in certian X number of customers per day so that her service standard is maintained.

I will still give the number to senior bro with TOP priority .... and the newbie will get only after I screen your past posts. if u deserve it.

enjoy all bros!

xiao liao

bluwater
15-10-2007, 01:06 PM
bro can kindly PM me her contact?
Hope to hear from you soon so tat can try her best shot:p

heatingup
15-10-2007, 04:45 PM
I will still give the number to senior bro with TOP priority .... and the newbie will get only after I screen your past posts. if u deserve it.

enjoy all bros!

xiao liao

bro xiao liao,

Thank you for screening to protect this gem and our future enjoyment.
I received a few PM asking for Suki's contact number. There is even one with nil post! Don't know is AV or not. Better to play safe.
Thanks again.

GhostRay
15-10-2007, 05:45 PM
oh yes,
i do think so as well...
pm me then...

Oh.... is she ah.... try her b4 liao. I totally agree with u bro as both of their skill is almost similar but suki got the youth & look & best is a SYT. Drooling.

proteinm
15-10-2007, 06:54 PM
Agree with bro ghostray that she indeed is a syt.she got a lot of face expression when during the infront massage which makes my imagination gone wild man.I took a slot with her yesterday 1pm.but due to sunday,wa lah full booked lanlan had to wait for half an hr.(a reminder to bro here who which to book her on sunday ,book the room in advance a lot of couple booking for short time 1 hr.)my mood that time half gone liao but tinking mostly for a good massage so mood slowly return.when room is booked,sms her.Suki comes less than 10 min.really no horse run for her massage man.Thai ,chinese and malay style combined n use.until today i still have pain from the massage she do.Then after massage i option for BM which she provide a sensual manhood ,back n front breast massage.Wonderful.like stepping in clouds.....Thanks again for bro xiao liao that I had a chance to get my first good n senual massage.hardly can get it in HC centre.

conjurer
16-10-2007, 07:18 AM
Thanks for the contact of Suki. Will post FR after trying.

Cheers

B.Bollocks
16-10-2007, 08:44 AM
Good massage given and couldnt have asked for more, for those people who wants to pay to enjoy real benefits of this service, she 's a bargain for money..

bigwish
16-10-2007, 10:17 AM
Thanks to Bro Xiao Liao for Suki's contact. Had a session with her last friday afternoon at E81. As mentioned by most of the bros that have tried her, she's damm good at the massage. Esp, when she massage your didi. Should go for the BM as this is something different from FJ. Her business also very good now, just after my session, a bro call her to meet him at his room which is 2 doors away from mine.. 3rd floor E81 around 5+pm on Fri. Don't miss out bros for this gem.

GhostRay
16-10-2007, 10:24 AM
wah...so good business liao.... dunno when can i book her again... kekekeke.

xfreeman
16-10-2007, 01:11 PM
Thanks Bro xiao liao.... as promiss to post FR after a session.

So Bro Bigwish was the one infront of me and you must have made her floating in the sky for a long time....keke.. Was told to made a booking in V81 but instead she went to E81...

Anyway, finally see her abt 20min after called her. Booked Suki and her friend... As a good friend, i allowed Suki served my friend and i took her friend instead. Glad to hear that Suki's skill win my friend (a non-samster) positive comments. Should we say ISO standard achieved??? :p

As for bro out there who wonder how her friend fare????
Name: Zhen zhen
face: 5/10 (not to my liking)
body: 5.5/10 (1.5 size of suki in term of width)
boob: A cup
height: 1.5m
weight: abt 55kg
massage: 6.5/10
Damage: massage $30/hr

My advise is can save the $ for other better player if you are into look.... For me, i will try Suki asap...

Bro xiao liao, have upped u for sharing. Thank you...

tigerboy18
16-10-2007, 04:15 PM
Let me say a big thank you to bro xiao liao for sharing tis rare gem wif me who is a newbie.

This morning the moment i open my pm i was surprised to c a response fm bro xiao liao. So i quickly sms suki and made an appt wif her at 12 noon.
I was d 1st customer of d day. after i got d rm i called her and within 10 mins she appeared at d door-step.

First look, hmm.... really not bad. Quite a syt actually. Then she started her massage... Wah... it was so shiok! i tell u, for a petite gal she really has d strength to give u a gd massage. And her massage is not those bullshit one, touch here, touch there type hor? really professional massage. she asked me whether do i usually go to the hc for my massage, i told her i dun go to hc anymore bcos most of d time d massage in hc cannot make it one. tis i m telling d truth.

suki is really a hardworking gal, u can feel it tat she puts in alot of strength, skills and effort into d massage from head to toe. we must really protect tis gem so tat she can b around to provide such excellent service to bros here who know how to respect and appreciate gal like suki.

i m not going to say anymore about her massage, just one word, "赞" which d taiwanese means "EXCELLENT"!

i only wanna comment about her juagen. let me tell bros here my opinion, i hv heard about famous Estee but not tried her. i have tried Penny (Estee's disciple) and i m also a follower of the much talked about juagen queen, Cindy, at Xiang Spa now. Penny and Cindy are very good, but Suki is even much better! Bros who love juagen die die must try ok? but pls ask bro xiao liao for d contact and dun ask me hor? we must respect d rules of tis forum.

You can feel her pressing and pulling all d veins of your little bro, stretching it, massaging your testicles and shaft wif just d rt strength. That goes on for about a gd 10 mins before she asked me whether do i wanna a hj or a bm. Of course i must try her bm lah.

She took out her clothings and a pair of firm and nice B cup boobs proudly stand out greeting me! Woh..... xiao liao! i mean xiao liao, not bro xiao liao hor. how to tahan seeing tat nice firm naked body (she still has her sexy undies on, so not totally naked)! she then pour oil over my body and used her nice firm breasts to rub all over me. at times she will used her boobs to fuck my arse crack too! heavenly feeling man! after a good back rub wif her boobs she asked me to turn around, n then she do d same rubba over my front body! i really feel like squeezing those breasts when they were just inches away fm my face! but i control myself and let her do d heavenly sensual massage. then she used her boobs to rub my dick up n down! Walan! damn shiok to feel her slippery and warm boobs rubbing my dick! d best is tat when she rub my dick she was starring at me, smiling and showing me her tongue! looking at her cfm face wif that sexy and seductive expression almost made me explode man! but i tahan and tahan and tahan to continue to enjoy d sensational feeling longer! then she pour some more oil over my dick and stretched it and wank it a few times! those long deep strokes really finished me off man! when she sensed that i m coming she used her boobs to press on and rub my dick up and down furiously! all my cums shot all over her boobs! Wah..... tat is d best cob tat i ever hv had experienced man!

After she went into d bathroom to wash and clean herself up she cm back to give me a head and neck massage! wat excellent service tis gal really provides! no horse run man! even thou another bro who had made appt wif her d day b4 was calling her she also didnt rush d job!

Whoever d bro who booked her at 1.30pm i m saying hello to u. i was in Rm 205 n u were in Rm 203. so pls say hello if u write your report hor? u know i know lah...... hehehe..... i m sure u hv enjoyed your session very much.

Anyhow, b4 she goes i begged her to keep me informed if she does change her hp number for watever gd reason. And to show her my sincerity i gave her my namecard. Hope i wont offend any bro here, i really wanna her to know i m a genuine and sincere customer.

Native: she told me she is fm Hainan
Look: to me she is syt (7/10)
Boobs: firm and bounchy 32B
Body: firm young lady, smooth body.
FJ: never try (already damn shiok wif BM liao)
HJ: damn shiok wif long and deep stroke stretching your dick.
BM: EXCELLENT - she let your cums shoot all over her boobs!
Juagen: Best I have experienced so far, really juagen skills!
GFE: very gd feeling, makes u feel so comfortable.
RTF: 100% how not to wif such kind of 6-stars service for just $100!

Kam sia again to bro xiao liao! Unfortunately i hv no power to up u but i wan u to know tat i really appreciate your kindness to share tis gem!

GilaCow
16-10-2007, 05:40 PM
Whoever d bro who booked her at 1.30pm i m saying hello to u. i was in Rm 205 n u were in Rm 203. so pls say hello if u write your report hor? u know i know lah...... hehehe..... i m sure u hv enjoyed your session very much.

Hahah....so it was u b4 me....kept me waiting for 20mins....hahaha.....main thing must enjoy the whole session rite....well....i've mixed feelings for this Suki....so i'm considering whether to write a genuine FR :p

But for the sake of bros, i think i'll summarise a few points after my session with her today....looks wise, i was abit disappointed as she definitely dun look like 24yrs old to me (as claimed by her)....more like early 30s? Maybe a rating of 5.5/10 for her..... in terms of looks, massage, juagen and value for $$$, i would rather go for Xiao Yu (Another value for money massager from another thread) anytime.....my session with her is only abt 1hr in total.....massage from Suki is good though, juz the right amt of pressure and strength....as for juagen, honestly speaking it's not totally authentic as i've tried better 1s (e.g Grace from Health Zen Spa)...but considering a FL giving it, it's good enuff as she can control quite well, she knows when to stop when getting abit high from her juagen.....for BM, yes it's quite stimulating stuff from her, no complains.....and definitely the cum on boobs thing is a first for me, so quite shiok and happy abt it.....too bad she doesnt bath together with customer, so minus abit of pts too....heheh

So end of the day, i'm still reasonably sextisfied with the whole session, but unlikely to rtf as i'll go for Xiao Yu anytime....will upz bro Xiao Liao when i've enuff pts to do so.....hopefully after this FR wont kanna zapped until no tomolo again.....:rolleyes:

tigerboy18
16-10-2007, 05:55 PM
Hahaha, so it is u, bro GilaCow. nice knowing u. keep in touch. a fair report u hv put up. there again, it is always d one man's meat thing. bt glad u hv enjoy suki's BM. it was indeed awesome! :)

HyperSD
16-10-2007, 08:16 PM
Thanks Bro Xiao Liao For letting me newbie to try this Gem. As promised here is my humble FR.

Called her Last Sat afternoon to book 1 pm slot but was taken up so arrangement at 2.30 pm.But She was 1/2 hr late and keep saying sori (Thumbs Up Service orientated) delay with the earlier customer. So I told her is fine with me...

So started with the massage which shoik and quite relaxing. Really extert the correct spot for correct relaxation. Fully satified with the massage but due time constraint only managed to try her JG. Well try BM next time when time permit. During massage she also mention about her friend, she also propose that can have double SF package..hmmmm...

Overall I won't say much about the whole experience, but quite enjoyable and she really puts in full effort in the massage. Following are my ratings of her.

Looks:8.5/10 sweet smile, I like her sexy LIPS ( She should be in her mid 20s she claims)
Boobs:B cup I think(Didnt see cos never try BM)
Body : Petite Small size frame good shape
BM: never try cos time not enuff
JG:Very Shoik ...Can make yr manhood stand strong again:D
GFE:9/10 (yes if you can click with her)
Attitue: 9/10 (veri chatty, her accent abit like m'sian she can speaks cantonese)
Service:9/10 (service orientated, massage skill is good)
damage: $20room+$30 massage+$50 JG + tips for 2 hrs,
overall : a good price-performance pick, no regret going for her.
RTF : Yes for sure for a good massage

Once again, Thanks BRO Xiao liao, BTW bro I cant up you but for sure will remember to up you in future ...Happy Cheonging...

Thanks

Cheers.

xiao liao
16-10-2007, 08:28 PM
I know of her friend zhen zhen... i also dun like her type of look...something very personal .... perhaps she is less charming than suki..

for all bros who pm me for suki contact please be patient as she is quite busy now with many bros RTF and i myself will be also busy for my works over the next few days. let her settle her long waiting Q before i give more bro number to jam her Q....

hope u understand.

xiao liao

Jurassicboy
16-10-2007, 09:53 PM
Sorry, copy my post from the other thread. cos after reading this, i confirmed that bro gila was the one who made me wait til 430! And she sms-ed me mistakenly, asking if my session was 130...haha! think she ate noodles from either bro tiger's or gila's room, according to her.
__________________________________________________ _________
First of all, I must thank bro Xiaoliao for allowing me to have Suki's contact. To show that I am sincere, here is my FR.

After getting her contact, I immediately smsed her to arrange a session, she would reply with "bao bei" at the end. Such good attitude, already liking her already. Anyway arranged a 4pm session with her but as the day wore on, she told me had to change to 430pm (bro Gila, were you the one before me? haha). Before I even undressed, she rang the doorbell. First glance, she is not that pretty and a bit skinny but looks are not my thing. Got down to business with massage.

I must say her massage is quite good. Almost on par with Xiaohong but definitely better than Xiaoyu. (Xiaoyu was a bit too rough for my liking and she gave me attitude the entire session so I am biased :) )She took her time to soothe all parts of my body, once in a while she will tickle your ass and balls from behind before continuing the massage.

Her JG is also quite good actually. I tried Linda's and Xiaoyu's one and think hers can fight. What she lacks in skill, she makes up with effort and she did spend a lot time on my didi. So when she asked if i wanted BM, i was too high to refuse. The way she stared into your eyes, and used her boobs to paint your whole body and fingering your asshole, I unloaded like there was no tomorrow! (Of cos Xiaohong's famous HJ is still best, but i think with time, she will get better)

My favourite thing about her is that she can really really talk to you as though you were her long lost friend. We talked about many things and I felt so relaxed during the entire session. I think i thoroughly enjoyed my session and well worth the 100bucks. During the session, several bros called/sms but she didn't answer (best attitude) except for one bro whom called to tell her he was flying off (wink wink...!).

Anyway, she doesn't do FJ (so bros, if that's what you are looking for, dun find her) and is not the best looker around. But on the whole, she is good in all departments.

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: small but sizable for BM.
JG: 8/10
BM: 8/10 (my first time, nothing to compare to)
GFE: 10/10
Damage: $100 (dunno what's the breakdown)
RTM:Yes!

GhostRay
17-10-2007, 10:04 AM
I know of her friend zhen zhen... i also dun like her type of look...something very personal .... perhaps she is less charming than suki..

for all bros who pm me for suki contact please be patient as she is quite busy now with many bros RTF and i myself will be also busy for my works over the next few days. let her settle her long waiting Q before i give more bro number to jam her Q....

hope u understand.

xiao liao
Hai....... No wonder I cannot book & get a slot.......

n8250
17-10-2007, 11:31 AM
Guess bro xiao liao has given her contact to many bros out there.
I hope other bros out there who want Suki contact, pls ask directly from threadstarter.

Dont PM me for her contact as i have been recieving many PMs for Suki contact.

Thank you.;)

MMLL
17-10-2007, 11:46 AM
Thanks to bro xiao liao for the contact. Being missing Fenni's service since her going home.

Called Suki in the afternoon to arrange for an appointment for the evening but no answer, she must be working. Work got over my head and had forgotten about it all together until finishing at 8PM. When you’re stressed and exhausted for the day, a good massage is what you need. Call again and she answered, suggested to meet at 9PM. The stress was in getting a room, all bloody full, finally got H81V (brand new) after 30 mins and called Suki to inform her the room number.

While waiting for her, I proceeded with shower. Barely 5 mins, doorbell rings. (She lives nearby) I opened and saw a young, petite and pleasant looking girl. Goosh! She’s skinny, barely 40KG and I’m more than double her size. Was feeling that I’ve made a mistake, but what the hack, I’m showered and she’s here.

Asked to lie down on the bed after she removed off my towel. She started with her massage with oil, 2 mins and I’m pleased that she’s experienced. Her overall massage was very good and strong, I’m more impressed with her strength from a little body. The full massage took almost an hour to complete. Overall the session with her was very good, took 90 mins, very positive working attitude and very accommodating. Reminds me of Fenni, but better in her skill.

Look: 7/10
Body: Skinny
FJ: never try
HJ: 8/10
Massage: 8/10
Juagen: I had better, not too bad for a young girl
GFE: Good Chemistry, can TCSS.
RTF: Definitely
Damage: $100 / $20 for room.

tigerboy18
17-10-2007, 12:16 PM
To bro ysong; bro myng01; and all nice bros out there,

i cn understand how much u all r wanting to try d service of suki after reading all d positive FRs posted here. But i hv to make myself very clear and also to let some bros who might not b familiar wif d rules in tis forum. If any bro out there want d contact of suki or any FL u shd b contacting d threadstarter and not me or those other bros who contributed FRs after their session.

We are obliged to respect d threadstarter and for reasons tat hv already been said many times in tis forum. I cannot let u hv d contact as much as i wld luv to. If I dun respect d rules here I wl b zapped or gana blacklisted here. I understand how some other bros or newbie feel. i myself is also a newbie. so pls dun pm me for contact unless next time i m d threadstarter for a new find. So pls understand that my hands are tied.

For suki, pls pm bro xiao liao ok?

Kam sia, kam sia.

vince75
17-10-2007, 06:29 PM
Thanks to bro xiao liao for passing me her contact.

Managed to have a session with her this afternoon.

She was on time for the appointment so it was a good start. So started off with the massage session, I stripped everything and lay down on the bed while she did her stuff... Started massaged from the shoulders/neck, then went down to buttocks and legs, later went back to the back for a good strong press... she does give a solid rub and had to tell her to press a bit lighter for me (my personal liking not to have too hard a rub). But like most bros have said, she does have good strength considering her petite size.

Subsequently she proceeded on to the 'sexy' massage stroking my upper back, buttocks, ass crack/balls, then turn over and she stroked my chest/abdominal region, groin and then proceeded to caress the didi itself for some time. Then she asked if i wanted JG, so i said ok lor, let's try, but somehow i didn't really like it (not because of her technique but rather personal preference, not into JG).

Later proceeded with the body massage :D . She took off her top and bra, and woah, can see her two breasts which abt cup B+ i reckon, definitely looks quite nice on her petite frame, any much bigger and in fact it will look weird hehe.. She used her tits to rub against my back, buttocks, chest and groin and of cos my didi. Feels really good :) That being said, couldn't quite cum with the body massage and so she performed a nice solid HJ and she stayed at my side and allowed me to cup her soft nice breasts hehe, then i released my whole week supply of sperms! She said wah so much loll... oh well, then clean up and paid her. Whole thing about 1.5 hours total.

Summary
Boobs: nice cup B, soft, real
Body: petite, slim
BM: 8/10
Massage: 9/10
JG: not into it so not rating it
Friendliness/attitude: 9/10
RTM: yes!
Damage: 100 + tips, 20 for room

dirtymonk82
17-10-2007, 06:59 PM
Finally got to try Suki this afternoon during my lunch break.

Went to the wrong hotel. Didnt know that now that area got another new H81. Waited for her to come to the hotel which i am in. After about 10 min, the knock on the door and from the peep hole, saw a pettie gal. Look wise, average and she doesnt look like a PRC. Went for the massage which last for more than an hour. Not use to her strong and hard massage as compare to those HC. But overall quite a refreshing massage session. Opt for the full JG+BM. Finished off with her boob rubbing my dick.

Look: 6/10
Body: Small Size (158cm and very slim)
Boobs: Just the right size on her (B cupper)
Massage: Strong and hard
Damage: 100 and 20 for room

RTF: Yes

curiosity
18-10-2007, 10:34 AM
1st thanks to the thread starter,

Managed to make an appt with her yesterday. When reach the rm, sms her the rm no, 10 mins later, a knock was on the door. I peeped thru the hole and 1st impression don't look like a prc. Opened up the door and let her in, have a small little chat with her and found out the tone really sounds like Malaysian.

After that, she proceed to massage me. Wow..was surprised that her hard massage was very hard compared to some hc's gals, even better. To cut the story short, below are the stats abt her.

Looks: 6.8/10
Figure: Slim and proportional.
Boobs: think is B cup
Massge: 8/10
JG: 6/10 not much as I've try better ones in other hc.
BM: 8.5/10, 1st time trying cumming all over her boobs.
Freindly: 8/10
Damaged: 20 hotl rm + 100 (massage+jg+bm)
RTF: yes.

Lastly, thanks to bro xiao liao again.

Accord_JDM
18-10-2007, 06:09 PM
had RTF suki today... was nearly with her for 2hrs plus...
really enjoy her hard massage and erotic body massage... still as good as ever or even better...

also had a hearty chat with her listening to her telling me all the funny clients she encountered... as to what are the details, i shall not reveal here...

anyway, she had asked me to "put news" to all bros willing to try her or RTF her, pls do so as she is quite free recently...
also if can, pls support to help to look for her frd zhenzhen too

akaza24
18-10-2007, 09:32 PM
anyway, she had asked me to "put news" to all bros willing to try her or RTF her, pls do so as she is quite free recently...

Ya, she is desperately trying to help her friend zhen zhen. Seriously I hv not seen this zhen zhen before but was told her massage veri close to Suki standard, jus that her looks n body wise cant par wif Suki. Boobs ard 36A or B, provide BM and most likely FJ too. Those who are keen can pm me :D

GhostRay
19-10-2007, 09:36 AM
had RTF suki today... was nearly with her for 2hrs plus...
really enjoy her hard massage and erotic body massage... still as good as ever or even better...

also had a hearty chat with her listening to her telling me all the funny clients she encountered... as to what are the details, i shall not reveal here...

:DHai bro Accord, when she free, me not free. Me free she not free...... Arghhhh........ Basically her nite slot are daily taken up. Day time me in office.......hai......

tiger2
19-10-2007, 09:43 AM
Ya, she is desperately trying to help her friend zhen zhen. Seriously I hv not seen this zhen zhen before but was told her massage veri close to Suki standard, jus that her looks n body wise cant par wif Suki. Boobs ard 36A or B, provide BM and most likely FJ too. Those who are keen can pm me :D

bro which Zhen Zhen is her friend, i know one by this name, dono same or not. can PM me to confrim...:D

xiao liao
21-10-2007, 12:38 PM
Thanks to the few FRs from the bros over the last few days. as I did not access the site over the last few days, I cannot UP u because your posts are more than 48 hours ago.

just for all the bros. info, suki is normally quite free on weekend and busy on weekday... i explained to her the reason... so for those bros find difficult to make appt. with her please try to do it on weekend... (i know it is hard for those of u who got family during the weekend).

anyway, keep coming with the FRs as i have given out more no. to bros this morning...

xiao liao

dirtymonk82
21-10-2007, 04:03 PM
Haha...i can only make appt with her on weekday only when i sneak out from work. Weekend kanna marking frm CO.

Looking to RTF her on next week...love her hard massage :D

picu
21-10-2007, 06:45 PM
Can I skip the massage and go straight for the BM? :D

randy1234
21-10-2007, 07:03 PM
Thanks to the few FRs from the bros over the last few days. as I did not access the site over the last few days, I cannot UP u because your posts are more than 48 hours ago.

just for all the bros. info, suki is normally quite free on weekend and busy on weekday... i explained to her the reason... so for those bros find difficult to make appt. with her please try to do it on weekend... (i know it is hard for those of u who got family during the weekend).

anyway, keep coming with the FRs as i have given out more no. to bros this morning...

xiao liao

Bro xiao liao,

i have pm u . .. u might be busy .. but i hope to see yr reply in my pm or phone asap...

Thanks

xiao liao
21-10-2007, 07:18 PM
Can I skip the massage and go straight for the BM? :D

i dun think that is not possible... but how long can a BM last?...u can always call her and negotiate with her as i m not her OKT.

xiao liao

lone_dog69
21-10-2007, 09:06 PM
Hi Bro Xiao Liao

I hv pm you.

Please kindly consider my request.

Thanks.

Lone

ryan33
21-10-2007, 10:33 PM
Enjoyed my session with suki today.
1st impression :pleasant looking and friendly.

Thanks bro xiao liao for her contact.:D

FR..

Looks :7 (pleasant looking)
Body : 6.5 (slim,small size)
Boobs : 7 (just nice for her body)
Massage :9 (she is well trained)
JG : 8.5 (skillful)
BM : 9 (one word SHIOK !!)
Rtf : soon..

picu
21-10-2007, 10:35 PM
i dun think that is not possible... but how long can a BM last?...u can always call her and negotiate with her as i m not her OKT.

xiao liao

No la bro xiao liao, I was just kidding since the focus is always on her BM :)

randy1234
22-10-2007, 12:40 AM
my FR. got her ctc from bro xiao liao at around 7pm plus on sun. meet her at 2230 hrs ..... haaaha fast enough bo ? :P

Look: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10
FJ : never try... her bm is heavenly enough... haha
HJ: good… Siok!.. Slowly and steaming…
BM: no words can describe … really better than FJ
GFE: 7/10
RTF: when time permit and body is aching!

xiao liao
22-10-2007, 09:27 PM
Thanks for the latest FRs... I think her BM seems to be proven that so far none of the bro has a negative comment.

I have given out a few more contact over the last 2 days and I appreciate bro here to post FR once you try.

I ONLY GIVE NUMBER TO OLDBIE WITH MIN. 20 PT.

FOR NEWBIE OR LESS THAN 20 PT., I WILL GIVE SELECTIVELY AFTER I SCREEN YOUR POSTING IN THE PAST TO MAKE SURE U R NOT NUMBER COLLECTOR.

I hope u guys understand.

xiao liao

KhitTheungKhoon
23-10-2007, 03:01 PM
thanks to xiao liao....a good recomendation.

sorry for the late FR, been trying to find time to post.

Had an enjoyable session with her, she is chatty and always doing her best to please you. Points to note is her JG which i like it alot. You can sense it with every stoke she does on you. Massage and BM is very relaxing and steamy. she massage you from your head back front legs to your toes. Next she uses oil on your body and began to use her boobs on your front back and legs as well. She also uses her boobs to perform on your dicky which is stimulating with her pair of cfm eyes on you.

Looks : 6.5 fair skin
Body : 6.5 pettie and slim, boobs handful which look just nice for her body
Massage : 8 take her time no rush, relax your whole body
JG : 8.5 i like it very much, can feel the effect with every stroke
BM : 8 steamy, she used her body to cover every inch of your body
HJ: Had a long time trying to make me cum, she did it with all her energy and finally i cum :D
Rtf : will find time

gamester74
24-10-2007, 07:46 PM
Thanks to bro xiao liao for SK’s contact yesterday evening and made an appointment with her straight away.

First of all , she looks and speaks more like Malaysian than PRC.
Second and best of all, other than the really skilled massage, is that she can do foot reflexology to my injured ankle followed by her wonderful JG & BM skills.
She told me that my ankle needs more session to recover, so I book her for another appointment next week on the spot….:D
Overall it was a really enjoyable 2.5hrs session.

Body: 7/10 slim & petite
Boobs: 32b (just nice for a handful)
Massage: 10/10!! Took her time to go through your whole body, relax and no rush with the right amount of strength for different part of body.
JG: 9/10 best experience so far
BM: 9/10 steam!!!
HJ: Took a long time to cum, but she still no rush and told me to relax and enjoy
GFE: 9/10 keep asking me how I feel when she touched certain part of my body during HJ
Rtf: appointment already made.
Damage: $100+$30hotel

SHAGGYalex
24-10-2007, 09:02 PM
can i have the contact pls??
thanks a million.

lone_dog69
24-10-2007, 09:26 PM
I have given out a few more contact over the last 2 days and I appreciate bro here to post FR once you try.

xiao liao

Hi Bro xiao liao

May I have suki's contact? I would like to enjoy her complete service.

Will definitely write the FR within 24 hours of service. :)

Thanks again.

Cheers!

akaza24
24-10-2007, 10:43 PM
Had another wonderul RTmassage session with Suki again. Wont elaborate much as u all known abt her service. Took some pics of her, can go take a look :)

http://public.fotki.com/akaza24/suki/

Sha_Gua75
24-10-2007, 11:14 PM
Xao Liao..TRy PM u but cant...May I have the contact ? :D

iDream
24-10-2007, 11:55 PM
Hi bros..can share the contact. Thanks.

satyr365
25-10-2007, 01:43 AM
Bro Xiao Liow, tried to PM you for this wonderful contact. But strangely I can't. It appears I can send everyone a private message, except you. Strange.

Anyway, would love to try her. :D

Cheers

eddie77
25-10-2007, 02:32 AM
Hi bros..can share the contact. Thanks.

beerBelly
25-10-2007, 08:12 AM
bro xiao liao, can share suki's number? keen on the massage.. thanks.

jourdan88
25-10-2007, 10:43 AM
Bro Xiao liao,can i have her contact no?really need to try tis siok BM.Thousand appreciate.....:) :)

bearless06
25-10-2007, 02:00 PM
Bro, can PM the contact to me? Would love to try out and provide FR.http://www.sammyboyforum.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

bengsg
25-10-2007, 03:13 PM
can i have the suki number too ?? thks alot in advance xiao li bro

BeatAeroplane
25-10-2007, 03:45 PM
Thanks Bro Xiao Liao for the contact. Stats have been listed previously so no point repeating. Appointment made a couple of days ago. She was quite punctual as she stays nearby to H81. Slim, long haired turned up.

The massage was done well, with good strength and got the accupressure points correct which indicated that she had undergone some formal training. In the course of the conversation, she said that she worked in KL for a couple of years. That's where she learnt jua gen from some Malay sifu. Her juagen skills are about average; have tried better ones in KL and Hatyai, as well as some HCs here.

She also said that she learnt her BM from some Thai girls while she was in Malaysia. BM was also average; having come across better ones in Thailand.
Overall, it was a good effort on her part. She is friendly and chatty, easy to get along with. She is hainanese, but can speak good cantonese as well, as she has stayed in Hong Kong previously. Worth a try fr those into good massage and need a subsequent release. Have fun.:D

Mai Jia Qi
26-10-2007, 11:54 PM
bro xiao liao, can share the contact for suki? thanks.

Usedtobegood
27-10-2007, 12:06 AM
Ok, internet was down quite a bit, so this FR was late ...

Got the contact from bro xiaoliao and booked an appt with Suki at H81 ..

Went to room and waited in anticipation for her .. :)

She is not too bad looking, wore a "hot pants" with a pink top, slim looking with nice boobs ... Not exactly stunning, but look damn sexy with her long hair, milky smooth legs and nice boobs. Bro already started to wake up!

Massage was good.... Hard, with good pressure. She even knew i was having "stomach wind" and tried to massage it out ... Overall, the massage was good and solid ... As for the BM and JG, was ok .. Erotic and sensual ! Nearly wanted to grab her to give her a fierce kiss and bang her there and then!

Overall i rate a 7.5 ...
Looks - 7/10
Body - 7/10
Boobs - 7/10
Massage - 8.5/10
BM - 8/10
JG/HJ - 7.5/10
Service - 9/10 -- Like most bros said, she will make sure u are comfy !! Plus points

Anyway, she asked me to spread the news ard about her service. I can say she is good, but contacts up to TS to give hor ...

(If FR is ok, kindly up me ... Will return favour once me have the power ... many a thanks! )

uktips
27-10-2007, 02:12 AM
TS,

Care to share this gal ? tks:rolleyes:

sianboy
27-10-2007, 03:19 AM
Hi Bro Xiao Liao, After reading yours and other FR of Suki, really would like to be given a chance, as my dream is to try BM.

As I always experience diffculities on cumming even having sex with by previous gf..

Would like appeal to you (since my point did not meet your basic requirement) for the contact for Suki. As I am quite free after work (530pm) perhaps I can fill up her weekday slot :)

My 2 assurance to you will be:
I am not a number collector,
FR will be posted within 24 Hrs

Thank you for the Serious Consideration

binbin81
27-10-2007, 09:58 AM
Got the contact from bro xiaoliao and have a session with her

She is a petite gal, not too bad looking with a nice handy boobs.
Massage was good since she would ask you issit the right strength or not....

Looks - 7/10
Body - 8/10
Boobs - 8/10
Massage - 8.5/10
Service - 9/10

Anyway, she asked me to spread the news about her if i felt the service is good.

lone_dog69
27-10-2007, 10:05 AM
Bro Xiao Liao

I guess your pm is full.

Please consider my request. If you like, you can ask me anything to confirm that I am genuine and not a number collector.

So far I have written 2 FR for Grace (Galaxy) and Ning (STB). I am not a clone.

I will be going for 3 more in the next two weeks and will post my FR accordingly. Bro STB and Bro Adam has already made my advance bookings already.

Kindly consider my request.

Thanks for your patience.

Cheers!

eveningstar
27-10-2007, 10:49 AM
Yo bro,

Would like Suki contact. Hope you can message me her contact fast as i want to 'cheong' since my wife not around over the weekend.

Thanks in advance.

sianboy
27-10-2007, 05:59 PM
Got the contact from bro xiaoliao and have a session with her

She is a petite gal, not too bad looking with a nice handy boobs.
Massage was good since she would ask you issit the right strength or not....

Looks - 7/10
Body - 8/10
Boobs - 8/10
Massage - 8.5/10
Service - 9/10

Anyway, she asked me to spread the news about her if i felt the service is good.

Damn you are lucky, I am still waiting for his reply :)

Liquid@cid
27-10-2007, 06:54 PM
Tks to bro xiao liao for sharing this gem..A Million Thanks,Bro.

Called her up a hour before to book a session with her 2 days ago..booked a room and call her to tell her the room no,she say 10min..had a quick bath,After 10 min, "Ding Dong",open the door and wow!!! a SYT standing outside smiling at me,quickly ask her in..overall,enjoy the session very much although there's no fj involved..keke..This is the 1st time i really enjoy a good relaxing massage..

Looks : 7/10 (will give 7.5 with her hair tied up)
Body : 8/10
Boobs : 7/10
Massage : 9/10
Juagen : 8/10
BM : 8/10
Service : 9/10

(Now i know who to look for when i need a good massage):)

Gunner75
27-10-2007, 08:33 PM
Bro, u got pm.

cheers.

Ling Kenji
27-10-2007, 09:24 PM
Hello bro Xiao Liao can please pass contact i'm sucker for jua gen thanks in advance...

screwing
29-10-2007, 04:47 PM
first of all really thanks bro xiao liao to PM me the contact. quickly call n book an appt. too bad tat time she have customer then mo choice need to wait till next slot lo.

first impression ok la. good looking gal with black long hair.boobs look good for her size.massage was really good compare to other which i tried b4. she is the one who really wan to do massage to relax us. i salute for her spirit.

after massage session opt for BM. she strip then uaw her boobs to massage me. she keep asking n make sure tat u r comfy. really service oriented. the best part is she take my toe to touch her breast. the feeling damn syiok!

Boobs: 32B (nice for her size)
Body: 7.5/10 (small size)
FJ: try next time
BM: slow n sensual (till i exploded)
Attitue: 9/10 (chatty)
GFE: 8/10
Damage: $30 (massage) + $20 (room) + $70 (JG + BM) + $10 (tips)

hi bro,

can pm me her no. tks

Panda05
30-10-2007, 01:04 AM
1st of all tks Bro Intimissimo for sharing her contact.. Indeed, she lament that business is bad.. not many new customer.. Promise to spread the good news for her.

The good news is : she managed to extend her visa till 29th Nov.

Got the contact on Sat and immediately make booking for Monday session at 3pm.. At 2+pm, call her to confirm.. she said that she cannot make it at 3pm.. cos she has something to settle... (she was at ICA then, renewing her visa).. was a bit disappointed, but then book her for 5pm session instead..

Got to Hotel 81, sms her my room number.. and she show up promptly at around 5pm.. she told me that she had another session from 3+pm till 4+pm.. She had settled her visa thingy and some bro happen to call for the immediate open slot...

1st impression :

Look wise, OK, rating of 6.5 /10, pleasant looking.. she is of those type, the longer you look at her or get to know her, she starts to look better...

Body wise.. good 7-7.5 / 10, nice boobs.. think it's 32B.. like the shape.. small built and slim.

Massage proper :

Booked her for 2 hr session.. so she go slow and steady.. much to my liking.. I like massage that are not rush.. Her massage is very very good... good strength applied and she know her skill.. commenting of the various tactics, and my sore point.. asking if I feel ok etc.. She is quite chatty, throughout the massage session, we chat/tcss, overall feeling.. very good..

JG / BM / HJ :

Well I had tried Estee, Penny, Mandy b4.. her JG, though not as good as them, but very close.. She explained where she learnt her skill from.. overall the JG is good, much less painful then Estee, very close to Penny...

Next come the Body massage.. (or Boob massage?) Nice boob, firm.. very hardworking.. pressing her boob, rubbing them against my body.. slowly from back to toe... very nice feeling.. when come F2F, she did kiss me a few time.. but no frenching..

She then start the HJ proper.. sucking my nipple and ask me if she can poke my anus.. I say ok.. didn't quite like the feeling.. felt like want to go toilet.. She commented that some bro will come very quickly when she poke the anus.. but not for me.. cos my mind was worried that my shit may come out.. :mad:
Ask her to stop.. She then continue the HJ.. when about to come, she switch to using her boob to rub my didi.. till fully exploded.. :eek:

After the session, she wash up while I continue to rest on the bed, we continue to tcss for a while, and she give me another round of shoulder / head massage..

Overall session, 2 hrs.. she left at 7pm.. for another booking at the New hotel 81 along Lavender road.

Will definitely try her again. !

Intimissimo
30-10-2007, 08:08 AM
Overall session, 2 hrs.. she left at 7pm.. for another booking at the New hotel 81 along Lavender road.

That was me!

She commented that some bro will come very quickly when she poke the anus..

That was me too :)

Anyway, she showed me spanish (西班牙) style. She is not meaty enough for it (BM still the best!), but something new nonetheless

GhostRay
30-10-2007, 08:43 AM
That was me!

That was me too :)

Anyway, she showed me spanish (西班牙) style. She is not meaty enough for it (BM still the best!), but something new nonetheless
spanish (西班牙) style....... Till noW I dunno the different. Sorry me blur. Maybe need to go back & try a few more time.

Sha_Gua75
30-10-2007, 01:43 PM
....ask me if she can poke my anus.. I say ok.. didn't quite like the feeling.. felt like want to go toilet.. She commented that some bro will come very quickly when she poke the anus.. but not for me.. cos my mind was worried that my shit may come out..

I see your post and make me laugh alot. :D

You really show your true feeling in simple words

Will up you when I recover :p

iDream
31-10-2007, 01:18 AM
thks bro for sharing the contact. The best hard massage i ever had and not to mention the BM. The massage is hard and thorough; she knows the meridians and pressure points. She has train from few master from Malaysia and China. She is a petite gal, small build but got strenght.

Looks - 7/10
Body - 7/10
Boobs - 32B
Massage - 8.5/10
Service - Good attitude, no rush

Like hard massage must try.

Panda05
31-10-2007, 08:59 AM
spanish (西班牙) style....... Till noW I dunno the different. Sorry me blur. Maybe need to go back & try a few more time.

Hi Bro GhostRay.. Suki is on the constant lookout for new tricks.. Lucky Bro Intimissimo for he is probably the 1st person who have tried Suki's version of "spanish (西班牙) style HJ"..

If any Bro has DVD/VCD on BM.. can bring along, play them, Suki is willing to learn and test out new tricks on the spot..

I see your post and make me laugh a lot. :D

You really show your true feeling in simple words

Will up you when I recover :p

Tks an advance Bro Sha_Gua75.. your action is the best encouragement for any newbie.. !

Tks Bro Kyser Soze for upping my point.. you have "做我的天“ !

Best regards.

GhostRay
31-10-2007, 11:00 AM
Hi Bro GhostRay.. Suki is on the constant lookout for new tricks.. Lucky Bro Intimissimo for he is probably the 1st person who have tried Suki's version of "spanish (西班牙) style HJ"..

If any Bro has DVD/VCD on BM.. can bring along, play them, Suki is willing to learn and test out new tricks on the spot..

Woooooo like that I must call her up again to try her new trick. kekekeke.

lim_peh88
31-10-2007, 11:55 AM
Thanks bro Intimissimo for the contact! Will post FR after trying her out..

Upppped you...

LifeLife
01-11-2007, 08:50 AM
Thanks bro xiao liao for the contact.

Have tried her twice, her service and stat have been stated very clearly in all the FRs; to add a point, personally I have requested her for a fj, but her reply is she dont do. Respect her decision, everyone have their condition in providing the service.

I was told that some bros tried to force her for it.........i think this is a very bad thing to do to such a nice and hardworking lady, she is just here to earn a living. If you ready need a fj, there are many FLs we can find in this forum......

asiancigar
01-11-2007, 08:53 AM
I shall not repeat the Stats of Suki but get straight to the gist of my FR:

Booked her for an afternoon delight yesterday and was pleasantly greeted by a charming, chatty, eager and tireless girl.... i spoke cantonese with her thru-out our session... kinda suspect she is m'sian

Her massage was firm, thorough and could feel positive effects on my tired body almost immediately. She takes a lot of time to work the entire body and the brief arse crack rub-a-dub dub was very shiok..... hehehe

Her JG is above average but not the best i've had..... but her chattiness and pleasant personality made up for that 10 fold....

Her BM is good and she really tries very hard to please..... looking up with that CFM look sends shivers down my spine that resonates with a throbbing 'dino'..... and although i wanted dino to spew between her breasts...... i could not resist trying her HJ.... which in IMHO is not to be missed.....

Overall.... i would rate her 8/10 as an experience with GFE and would RTF....

nb. she is thin (so Brudders who like bak bak type, please DO NOT try ok)

Cheerz
AC

asiancigar
01-11-2007, 08:58 AM
Woooooo like that I must call her up again to try her new trick. kekekeke.

Bro, make sure yours are licensed DVDs and not the pasar malam type hor..... kekeke

Cheerz
AC

lookker
01-11-2007, 11:04 AM
hi Bro, can PM me her contact?

GhostRay
01-11-2007, 02:02 PM
Bro, make sure yours are licensed DVDs and not the pasar malam type hor..... kekeke

Cheerz
ACBro, try her a few days ago for her SPANISH style. WTF. I should thank the bro who ask her to try out the new style. SHIOK. Those bro now asking her out should try it. NICE. Siao.... Think I now addicted to her hard massage. I told her to focus more on my injured arm due to sport. She spend HALF AN HOUR on it. Which massage gal will focus so much time on a single spot. She never miss a single spot or rush thing even after spending 1/2 hour on arm.

Her JG is not the best I had but is confirm better than LOT of gals. She is confirm on the way above average. Her friendly chat & joke sure make me settle down very fast. Almost overshot 2 hours if not for the staff call to remind me. Hai... dunno when got the vit 'M' to RTF her again.

gamester74
01-11-2007, 05:50 PM
RTF FR on suki

Had my rtf yesterday with suki, can say that she’ll give even better service to bros who rtf.

After the great massage, followed by the JG and the ‘spanish’ style BM but IMHO not shiok enuff for me, so she 'chut gan hu', pattern many many… ask me to sit up, sat behind me and 1 hand give me HJ, the other hand rubba me nipples and her tongue started licking me ears!! She called it the “Extreme Tease!” This went on for a good 10mins, then told me to sit at edge of bed with both feet on the ground then gave me breast fxxk with that CFM look…whoa..steam buay liao…me exploded in less than 10mins….;)
After bathed, she gave another round of head and neck massage.
Overall another quality 2 hours spent with her

Told me that she intend to change her 'good girl' appearance to a more sexy one, she’s thinking of perming her straight hair to big curly and wear more daring outfits. She’s even considering wearing school uniforms during massage if her customers desires…:D

Cheers!!!

Panda05
01-11-2007, 11:04 PM
This is not a FR on Suki.. BUT on Suki's friend (her 姐妹 in KL, Malaysia) Didn't want to start a new thread, so kinda of hijack this thread...

I went to KL on business trip.. During my last session with Suki.. remembered some bro mention that Suki kind of "sound" like a Malaysian... Can confirm that Suki is from PRC.. Her friend is from China Guang Xi (广西), She can speak Cantonese very well and she knows Suki from China...

i spoke cantonese with her thru-out our session... kinda suspect she is m'sian

Her friend name is Tong Tong (冬冬), a very nice lady in her 30+.. pleasant looking, clean straight look, well maintained body

Got her contact from Suki.. and made appt with her for 4pm at Hotel.. Went down to pick her up from lobby, cos lift need room key B4 you can press the required level..
Can sense that she felt very uncomfortable... ask her why.. she said this is her 1st time went to Hotel to massage customer.. She work in Taman Salar (not sure about the spelling but soundd like..) She came anyway because it was Suki who introduce me to her..

Massage / JG proper..

I ask if Suki have told her what I want from her.. :rolleyes: she said no..

Told her I want good hard massage and JG.. she said OK.. strike up conversation, soon ice broken, she become more chatty.. (just like Suki..)

Her Massage is very very good... she really know her technique and good strength... I immediately felt very comfortable and good.. ache gone... I did not mention how long I want the massage to be, she also never ask.. The slow, felt-good massage lasted for 80+ mins...

Her JG skill is also very good... as good as Suki.. JG lasted 20+ mins.. ask not to let out..

Throughout the massage and the JG session, we talk a lot... mainly on health matters.. she has a brother that is a nutritionist.. and stressed the important of eating well etc, I learnt a good lesson from her..

She also mention that 韭菜 is good.. should eat more..for 壮阳。。:o

I clean up, shower and continue the tcss.. only then she mention that she is a Christian and go to church.. (luckily I did not ask for anything special..)

Overall had a very very good approx 2 hrs session..

For any Bro that want a good clean hard massage / JG and in KL.. can ask Suki for her contact..

Regards.

akaza24
01-11-2007, 11:34 PM
[QUOTE=Panda05;2361463]

If I am not wrong, I sh be the pioneer for this one. :D Tat time brought a miho maeshima dvd to watch, got 1 scene is where she hj the guy from behind and at the edge of bed, so she suggest we "monkey see monkey do".
Shiok, so bros got any new BM or HJ style can let her know, she willing to try out on u.

dths056
02-11-2007, 05:50 AM
This is not a FR on Suki.. BUT on Suki's friend (her 姐妹 in KL, Malaysia) Didn't want to start a new thread, so kinda of hijack this thread...

I went to KL on business trip.. During my last session with Suki.. remembered some bro mention that Suki kind of "sound" like a Malaysian... Can confirm that Suki is from PRC.. Her friend is from China Guang Xi (广西), She can speak Cantonese very well and she knows Suki from China...

Her friend name is Tong Tong (冬冬), a very nice lady in her 30+.. pleasant looking, clean straight look, well maintained body

Got her contact from Suki.. and made appt with her for 4pm at Hotel.. Went down to pick her up from lobby, cos lift need room key B4 you can press the required level..
Can sense that she felt very uncomfortable... ask her why.. she said this is her 1st time went to Hotel to massage customer.. She work in Taman Salar (not sure about the spelling but soundd like..) She came anyway because it was Suki who introduce me to her..

Massage / JG proper..

I ask if Suki have told her what I want from her.. :rolleyes: she said no..

Told her I want good hard massage and JG.. she said OK.. strike up conversation, soon ice broken, she become more chatty.. (just like Suki..)

Her Massage is very very good... she really know her technique and good strength... I immediately felt very comfortable and good.. ache gone... I did not mention how long I want the massage to be, she also never ask.. The slow, felt-good massage lasted for 80+ mins...

Her JG skill is also very good... as good as Suki.. JG lasted 20+ mins.. ask not to let out..

Throughout the massage and the JG session, we talk a lot... mainly on health matters.. she has a brother that is a nutritionist.. and stressed the important of eating well etc, I learnt a good lesson from her..

She also mention that 韭菜 is good.. should eat more..for 壮阳。。:o

I clean up, shower and continue the tcss.. only then she mention that she is a Christian and go to church.. (luckily I did not ask for anything special..)

Overall had a very very good approx 2 hrs session..

For any Bro that want a good clean hard massage / JG and in KL.. can ask Suki for her contact..

Regards.

Bro,

Can tell brothers here this TONG TONG figure and maybe give us your rating abt her.

xiao liao
02-11-2007, 09:16 AM
Suki wants me to Thanks all the bros for your support. She will continue to work hard to repay your support.

As I said before, newbie must with some FRs then I will give the contact to you. Please do not PM me if you just join with no post and no FRs.

Thanks!

imate
02-11-2007, 01:10 PM
Thanks bro Intimissimo for Suki's contact. Tried her services on Wed afternoon. Called her about 2pm and she said on at 3. Rushed down to designated hotel and got a room. She arrived shortly around 3.10. Hmm, not too bad looking on 1st look. She was wearing a short skirt with spag top. Then she proceeded with the massage.

Overall I would say she knows what she is doing, telling me that some bros even offered to RTF everyday, but she rejected saying like this the massage will come to no effect. Then we had a long chat about life and her personal stuff. Seems to me like she is quite popular wherever she goes, telling me her stories in HK and KL where she got some proposals from rich people to either become mistress or wife. Even to a point in KL currently, there is a siao 22 year old guy who drives a Skyline willing to marry her. But Suki says she knows her life and don't ask for much. 1st time I have ever seen a FL so down to earth like her.

I won't go into details of the JG and BM she offered, but was not like what was offered to bro Ghostray and others. Maybe chemistry not there yet. Anyway after everything was done, I asked her along into the showers. She said no and went to the basin to wash up. Then I found out that she is now having her period. Said can't take too many baths or will fall sick. So bros who are clean freaks beware. Below are my ratings.

Look: 7.5/10 (looks grows on u)
Body: 7.5/10 (skinny)
Massage: 8.5/10 (really good one. Not your typical Thai style. More of finger press)
JG: 7/10 (Not too bad)
BM: 7.5/10 (Quite good, but feel lacking something)
BBBJ/FJ: Nil
GFE: 7/10 (Quite alright. Maybe with more RTF will be there)
RTF: Sure, whenever my body needs some maintenence.

Suki had told me she had recieved numourous calls asking if she does FJ. Well bros, she don't. And please don't force her. She told me dunno how 1 ang moh fella got her number, say want to fuck her. She said no fuck and hung up. Please respect her. She is not like other FLs who sell body and don't give a shit about you. She has privetely told me that if she really does offer FJ, it will maybe be only to people that she finds she likes and can click. Then like that the so called GFE will be more real. Thanks again to bro Intimissimo and TS for finding this gem. Will up you guys. To all who wants her contacts, please go thru proper channels. Respect these bros. Whoever ask me for contacts, I will zap.

alexgoh67
02-11-2007, 02:05 PM
Finally stepped out of "retirement" after a 3-moth hiatus....

Thanks to Bro GhostRay who passed me Suki's contact last week....he's aware that I'm also a sucker for hard massages....

Tried her on Thursday afternoon..she operates in Lavender area (FYI there are now 3 Hotel81s in Lavender). Anyway, since much has been written said about her, I shall keep my FR simple with the following key points:-

1. As mentioned by most bros, dun let her small build fool u....this chick presses with STRENGTH!!! She massages hard and also focuses on the "key areas" (parts of my body which she can feel is too "tight"), ie. neck, shoulder blades, the point just next to the armpits, as well as the lower back+butt. Painful at times, but good nevertheless...for hard massage lover like myself. Serious, genuine hard massage for over an hour...this girl ain't no piano player, boys....BTW, bros with a lower tolerance for such pain, do bear in mind to inform her b4 the session.

2. In no way does she look like a PRC...there's no way you could tell unless she told u. I guess she's been "Malaysianised", having spent a couple of years working as a masseuse in KL. To sum it up in my opinion, the total package of her accent, mannerisms, dressing and looks reminds me of a typical Malaysian "semi-ah lian" from those classy Health Centres....Looks wise, I consider quite sweet & pretty (bothers to doll herself up; not to mention those big round earrings she was wearing)...I personally feel she bears a slight resemblance to HK singer/actress Karen Mok. (thank God, not our very own Patricia Mok!!!)

3. JG...can't really say good or bad 'cos I've had limited previous encounters....just felt it was a bit painful (and from what I've in the forum on JG so far...it's quite normal to experience some pain, right?)...but her 海底捞月 (the part where I lifted my ass up and she teasingly & sensually massages my dick & balls from behind) was a real killer...SHIOK!!!! She told me the customer b4 me was seriously addicted to this "move", having already tried her 3 times....(from what I've been reading in this Thread, I have a pretty good idea who that bro is...hahaha :D )

4. BM (done with only her panties on)....so-so for me only....reason is I feel that her B+ breasts are a bit too firm (dun get me wrong bros, it's the athletic kind of firm, NOT the enhanced kind) so it kinda felt like being rubber by 2 pieces of over-sized erasers....I personally feel that BM should be done with soft, big (at least C-cup) tits to get the "high" feeling...but hey, that's just me....Anyway, the good thing is that after I turned around she gave me a nice tit-fuck while looking at me seductively with that CFM look....and later when I was about to come she immediately let go her hands and sandwiched my dick between her twin peaks and rubbed till I exploded all over her chest....SONG AH!

5. Attitude/Friendliness/Service Orientation: This is the part she really scores with me...she's friendly, makes good conversation and definitely puts in 101% into the massage. Gave me a nice head/neck massage after she had showered and put on her clothes...and even after I paid her and just before she was about to leave, she asked if my neck+shoulder blades were feeling "looser" and offered to give me another few minutes of massage there...wow, great service attitude! (Reminds me of our local service improvement campaign > GEMS - Go the Extra Mile)

6. FJ/BJ - NOT APPLICABLE...Was not offered and did not try. I was purely looking for a nice hard massage coupled with hand-release action...at the end of the day, it was a nice session for me, having been "away from the scene" for 3 months

7. Damage: $100 (exclude room)

8. OVERALL: Good massage, value for money. Considering if u go to a HC (Entrance $40) w/BM & HJ ($80), it works out to about the same. Of course, u dun get the spa/hotpool/refreshments...but with Suki, you are assured of a good massage.

Interested bros, pls PM threadstarter for contact...I'm just here to share my experience.
Cheers to all.

BTW, just to share some extra unrelated info: When I was at the Hotel reception, there was a Notice informing that nowadays all Hotel 81s got surcharge of $10/$20 on every Friday, surcharge amount depending on whether it's located in GL or outside GL...I can't remember the exact details of that Notice...any bros care to enlighten?...this is helpful info for budget-conscious (a nicer word for stingy:D ) bros like myself.....

Intimissimo
02-11-2007, 02:32 PM
She told me dunno how 1 ang moh fella got her number, say want to fuck her. She said no fuck and hung up. Please respect her.

Haha I was at the scene when the ang moh called. It was damn funny in a way; quite a case of chicken talking to the duck

LifeLife
02-11-2007, 02:59 PM
Suki had told me she had recieved numourous calls asking if she does FJ. Well bros, she don't. And please don't force her. She has privetely told me that if she really does offer FJ, it will maybe be only to people that she finds she likes and can click. Then like that the so called GFE will be more real. Thanks again to bro Intimissimo and TS for finding this gem. Will up you guys. To all who wants her contacts, please go thru proper channels. Respect these bros. Whoever ask me for contacts, I will zap.

Hi Bro,

I hv posted the same opinion yesterday. Hopefully, bros in this forum will respect her, many bros using force to get fj:( , we enjoy also enjoy with some standard!

Panda05
02-11-2007, 03:30 PM
Bro,
Can tell brothers here this TONG TONG figure and maybe give us your rating abt her.

Bro,
I also do not know how to judge/rate her.. she has her cloths on all the time.. remember the clean look.. just take for example.. some girl when you look at them, in your heart, you would like to go to bed with them.. some girl you look at them, you just doesn't have that though.. she is the latter..
I would say, if she is 10 year younger.. she would be a real stunner... and I would have the 1st thought...!

Face/look : 7/10

Like I say, for any Bro who want a Good / hard and CLEAN massage with JG, can look for her (thru Suki) when you are in KL.. I will definitely look for her when I go up again...

Haha I was at the scene when the ang moh called. It was damn funny in a way; quite a case of chicken talking to the duck

Bro,
You seem to be with her most of the time.... :o

Regards.

texas_red
02-11-2007, 08:54 PM
Hi Bro,

Hopefully, bros in this forum will respect her, many bros using force to get fj , we enjoy also enjoy with some standard!

Can't understand why some people like to do that despite being specifically told that she don't do FJ. Maybe they think that they are very handsome and want to try their luck :rolleyes:

lone_dog69
02-11-2007, 11:06 PM
Hi Bros!!

First I would like to thank Bro Intimissimo for her contact. Also to another bro for her other contact. I guess both of them felt that I was really serious about engaging her services. Anyway, I am greatly indebted to both Bros. I believe I have already up them. (If I have not, please let me know and I will act accordingly)

Ok.... my initial appointment was on Wednesday, but my boss decided to call a meeting last minute, so I changed it to today. This is how it went down.

I smsed her around 10ish to confirmed the appointment, but no response, I assumed she was with another client, so I made my way to L81 to get a room to wait and sms her the room number. After I got the room, I sms her the number. Once in the room, I took a shower (my sms went off - saying that she just woke up and asked me to wait) I waited till 11.24am, then she called to confirmed the venue and also the room number.

The door rang within 2 minutes, once the door opened, I saw a slender wet hair lady before me. First look, she did not appear appealing, but her looks slowly became a non-essential issue.

She asked me to lie down... the massage was VERY good. She got rid of all the tight bits in my body (eventhough she kept saying that my body was very tough) Good strength and technique. During the massage, a few sms came in and a phone call. She kept telling me, that she thought I was initially a crank caller and not serious about engaging her services (she mentioned that someone "let go aeroplane" on her before a few times) She turned away 2 Bros asking for massage before and during my massage. Another Bro was flying off that afternoon at 5ish, so she wanted to see him. All I can say is that the massage was GREAT... then the JG question and the BM question, which I both accepted.

Her JG skills was pretty good and I could feel my vessals being felt and massaged, this went on for a good 7 minutes or so, then we moved on to her BM, which she tried to get me to cum. it was only when she went up my anus with her finger and HJ me, that I was going to... but she quickly put my shaft inbetween her peaks and I came...... she mentioned that it was a fair bit. Wow.... it was fantastic. She cleaned me up and then went on to give me a head and shoulder massage.

She apologise to me for not giving me the full 1 1/2 to 2 hours services, as another Bro was already in the hotel. I said it was ok, but she promised that she will make up for it. That I plan to make her keep her promise. LOL.

I paid her, took my shower and left back to work.

Man, it was a good 1 hour plus.

Oh, she is hoping to build a regular clientele, so Bros... give her your support and she is not interested in FJ. You need her contact, get it from Bro Intimissimo and Bro Xiao Liao. :)

Cheers!!

kelvin_21t
02-11-2007, 11:13 PM
Bro Xiao Liao, can pm me her contact pls! Thanks :)

Willie
03-11-2007, 09:34 AM
Hi Bro,

I hv posted the same opinion yesterday. Hopefully, bros in this forum will respect her, many bros using force to get fj:( , we enjoy also enjoy with some standard!

Yes, agreed. Have rtf 3 times since bro xiao liao PMed her nos to me 3 weeks ago. Yes, it has become a weekly affair and each time she has steadfastly refused any FJ. Good for her!

PS - to the other bros that have PMed me for her contact, pls respect the threadstarter, I sure he is more than willing to share.

Accord_JDM
03-11-2007, 10:10 AM
suki is indeed a nice lady...
hope bros out there who wanna a session with her will respect her decision not to provide fj...
even tarma with her friend, she will also not providing fj...

by the way, i found out accidentially that Rachel (who provide the infamous "spanish" bm) was actually suki's friend Zhen Zhen and it was suki who taught her how to do massage...

GhostRay
03-11-2007, 09:00 PM
Finally stepped out of "retirement" after a 3-moth hiatus....

Thanks to Bro GhostRay who passed me Suki's contact last week....he's aware that I'm also a sucker for hard massages....

Tried her on Thursday afternoon..she operates in Lavender area (FYI there are now 3 Hotel81s in Lavender). Anyway, since much has been written said about her, I shall keep my FR simple with the following key points:-

1. As mentioned by most bros, dun let her small build fool u....this chick presses with STRENGTH!!! She massages hard and also focuses on the "key areas" (parts of my body which she can feel is too "tight"), ie. neck, shoulder blades, the point just next to the armpits, as well as the lower back+butt. Painful at times, but good nevertheless...for hard massage lover like myself. Serious, genuine hard massage for over an hour...this girl ain't no piano player, boys....BTW, bros with a lower tolerance for such pain, do bear in mind to inform her b4 the session.

2. In no way does she look like a PRC...there's no way you could tell unless she told u. I guess she's been "Malaysianised", having spent a couple of years working as a masseuse in KL. To sum it up in my opinion, the total package of her accent, mannerisms, dressing and looks reminds me of a typical Malaysian "semi-ah lian" from those classy Health Centres....Looks wise, I consider quite sweet & pretty (bothers to doll herself up; not to mention those big round earrings she was wearing)...I personally feel she bears a slight resemblance to HK singer/actress Karen Mok. (thank God, not our very own Patricia Mok!!!)

3. JG...can't really say good or bad 'cos I've had limited previous encounters....just felt it was a bit painful (and from what I've in the forum on JG so far...it's quite normal to experience some pain, right?)...but her 海底捞月 (the part where I lifted my ass up and she teasingly & sensually massages my dick & balls from behind) was a real killer...SHIOK!!!! She told me the customer b4 me was seriously addicted to this "move", having already tried her 3 times....(from what I've been reading in this Thread, I have a pretty good idea who that bro is...hahaha :D )

4. BM (done with only her panties on)....so-so for me only....reason is I feel that her B+ breasts are a bit too firm (dun get me wrong bros, it's the athletic kind of firm, NOT the enhanced kind) so it kinda felt like being rubber by 2 pieces of over-sized erasers....I personally feel that BM should be done with soft, big (at least C-cup) tits to get the "high" feeling...but hey, that's just me....Anyway, the good thing is that after I turned around she gave me a nice tit-fuck while looking at me seductively with that CFM look....and later when I was about to come she immediately let go her hands and sandwiched my dick between her twin peaks and rubbed till I exploded all over her chest....SONG AH!

5. Attitude/Friendliness/Service Orientation: This is the part she really scores with me...she's friendly, makes good conversation and definitely puts in 101% into the massage. Gave me a nice head/neck massage after she had showered and put on her clothes...and even after I paid her and just before she was about to leave, she asked if my neck+shoulder blades were feeling "looser" and offered to give me another few minutes of massage there...wow, great service attitude! (Reminds me of our local service improvement campaign > GEMS - Go the Extra Mile)

6. FJ/BJ - NOT APPLICABLE...Was not offered and did not try. I was purely looking for a nice hard massage coupled with hand-release action...at the end of the day, it was a nice session for me, having been "away from the scene" for 3 months

7. Damage: $100 (exclude room)

8. OVERALL: Good massage, value for money. Considering if u go to a HC (Entrance $40) w/BM & HJ ($80), it works out to about the same. Of course, u dun get the spa/hotpool/refreshments...but with Suki, you are assured of a good massage.

Interested bros, pls PM threadstarter for contact...I'm just here to share my experience.
Cheers to all.

BTW, just to share some extra unrelated info: When I was at the Hotel reception, there was a Notice informing that nowadays all Hotel 81s got surcharge of $10/$20 on every Friday, surcharge amount depending on whether it's located in GL or outside GL...I can't remember the exact details of that Notice...any bros care to enlighten?...this is helpful info for budget-conscious (a nicer word for stingy:D ) bros like myself.....

Wah lau, your simple FR is so LONG liao. Cannot imagine your not so simple FR liao. Must be longer than grandmother old story. Hahahahaha. Glad you enjoy as much as I do. Kekekekeke. Kopi time.

awesomefucker
03-11-2007, 10:36 PM
Unfortunately at the moment you have no power to up anyone even if you want to. :)

Hi Bros!!

First I would like to thank Bro Intimissimo for her contact. Also to another bro for her other contact. I guess both of them felt that I was really serious about engaging her services. Anyway, I am greatly indebted to both Bros. I believe I have already up them. (If I have not, please let me know and I will act accordingly)

lone_dog69
03-11-2007, 11:58 PM
Unfortunately at the moment you have no power to up anyone even if you want to. :)

I thought I was able to!! Isn't the scale the one that you add reputation to? I have done that for some people already. Unless, I am doing the worng thing.

Geez....sorry to all the bros that I thought that I added to your rep. I will add or up you all once I am able to. Unless Bro awesomefucker is pulling my leg.

Anyway, keep enjoying cheonging all of you!!

Cheers!!

Panda05
04-11-2007, 12:29 AM
Bro Lone_Dog69,
Extract from the newbie guide..

"If you do not have enough "rep power", to add or deduct, it will be indicated as a grey card. Whether you have rep power or not, is indicated at the top right corner of your posts. If your rep power is “0”, don’t bother to use it. "

You need min 25 rep pts to get your 1st power point.

Regards.

loverboiboi123
04-11-2007, 12:56 AM
dang it's a pity i dont have to points to try this gem:(

inc.
04-11-2007, 01:14 AM
Yo bro lone_dor69, it is true,if you have no rep point you can't add to others reputation...wait patiently and contribute to the forum, bros will up...

Brp Panda, Up you with my humble 1 point for your spirit of sharing..

Cheers....

imate
04-11-2007, 05:12 AM

Haha, so u were there. I think you know the full story better than I do. But in seriousness, please respect Suki for her character. If she is not out to sell her body but her experties, please don't force. There is no good outcome from it.

lone_dog69
04-11-2007, 09:47 AM
Bro Panda05 and Bro inc.

Thanks for the info. I guess I read the newbies guide wrongly.

Anyway, looking forward to this coming week... have 1 more to cheong and then take a break... big hole in pocket already.

Ha ha!!

Have cheonging bros!!

Cheers!

Canon88
04-11-2007, 02:44 PM
I would like to try this delectable specimen...girls that give good service with GFE are hard to come by.

Can share he contact plz?

longanhead
04-11-2007, 09:19 PM
Here is my GR on Suki. finally managed to have some free time. I called up Suki to check if she is free in the later afternoon. Checked into H81 L and called her to let her know room no. In about 8 minutes, she arrived. What a sweet young girl. First impression is that she is lovely and smile all the time. The massage was excellent and she adjust her strength accordingly when I told her too hard, too soft or just nice. She is very-very accommodating.

Then come the juagen part where I was a bit apprehensive as this is my first time. Feel a bit uncomfortable opening my legs in front of a sweet girl. She really knows how to press and knead and pull and tickle. My little bro grows harder and harder andi kept apologising to her, because a bit paiseh. She kept her smile on all the time. Juagen last for around 10 minutes and by that time I really had no control and want to 'cool' my little bro. Suki then teasingly asked me if I want to release on her neh-neh. I can only look at her eyes and smile. She sensually tookoff her shirt and slowly remove her nice bra. Wow, her pair of melons is realy-really tempting. The nipple is not dark or black, it looks more like light brown and just the correct size. The boobs are not saggy but firm and bouncy. I cannot help but keep on 'tuning' and lightly squeezing her melons. She asked me to cool down and lie down so that she could give me the BM. the feeling is really out of the heavens. The nipples caressing my whole front and back. She lie on me and use her hand to handjob me while ticking my sensitive frontal part of my brother with her left nipple. where can tahan, after a while, unloaded my ammo. really worth every cents. really power. thank you so much bro xiaoliao for the contact. I salute to you. please share again with me if you got such good lobang again.

longan

hihiall
05-11-2007, 12:15 AM
Tried the hard massage by suki last saturday.Made an appointment at 12pm but arrived only 30 mins later. She wasnt sure whether i was a real customer coz did not book her before.
Looks: 8/10(Cute, foxy eyes)
Body: 7/10(Too thin. Waist only 22) Says she wants to be fatter.
Boobs: 8/10 (Just nice 4 my hand)
Massage: 9/10(Hard massage..definitly better than those at HC.)
Juagen: No rating coz first time trying juagen. Quite stimulating actually.
B massage: first time trying too :)
Rtm: when i hav an aching back.

DirtyHarry
05-11-2007, 01:55 AM
Many thanks to the TS for sharing Suki's contact. As so many FRs has being written about this gem, I would not go into too much details. But I would like to say that Suki is really a nice girl. Very friendly, very chatty and very service oriented. Her massage got power and she really knows what she's doing. While she's massage my back, she said that my muscles are not tense at all, why am I having a massage? She cheekly ask isit that I heard so much about her that I just join in the fun? Well, I got to admit that she got me there. Overall, she worth every cents. So bro out there, dun hesitate. Satisfaction guaranteed! If really not happy... Then zap me lor..

DirtyHarry
05-11-2007, 01:56 AM
Sorry... Double post

Panda05
06-11-2007, 12:35 AM
Hi Bro,
There are actually two thread on Suki.. one in FL Dome, one in Health Center and KTV Lounge Tangos..
I have RTF with Suki today.. and have accidentally posted my FR in the KTV thread.. Here is the FR : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=2373753&postcount=46

Regards.

xiao liao
06-11-2007, 09:10 AM
Hi Bro,
There are actually two thread on Suki.. one in FL Dome, one in Health Center and KTV Lounge Tangos..
I have RTF with Suki today.. and have accidentally posted my FR in the KTV thread.. Here is the FR : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=2373753&postcount=46

Regards.

Good FR and will UP u....suki does not entertain non-chinese. so for those of u non-chinese please no need to pm me. i just have to respect her view.

thanks

Accord_JDM
06-11-2007, 04:46 PM
suki is indeed a nice lady...
hope bros out there who wanna a session with her will respect her decision not to provide fj...
even tarma with her friend, she will also not providing fj...

by the way, i found out accidentially that Rachel (who provide the infamous "spanish" bm) was actually suki's friend Zhen Zhen and it was suki who taught her how to do massage...

with due respect to the girls... i have to say that i had made a mistake in the comments above... kindly ignore my comments on rachel... cheers! :)

kelvin_21t
06-11-2007, 08:58 PM
Thanks to bro xiao liao for suki's contact, will post FR once I try. :)

william123
07-11-2007, 07:40 PM
Here is my GR on Suki. finally managed to have some free time. I called up Suki to check if she is free in the later afternoon. Checked into H81 L and called her to let her know room no. In about 8 minutes, she arrived. What a sweet young girl. First impression is that she is lovely and smile all the time. The massage was excellent and she adjust her strength accordingly when I told her too hard, too soft or just nice. She is very-very accommodating.

Then come the juagen part where I was a bit apprehensive as this is my first time. Feel a bit uncomfortable opening my legs in front of a sweet girl. She really knows how to press and knead and pull and tickle. My little bro grows harder and harder andi kept apologising to her, because a bit paiseh. She kept her smile on all the time. Juagen last for around 10 minutes and by that time I really had no control and want to 'cool' my little bro. Suki then teasingly asked me if I want to release on her neh-neh. I can only look at her eyes and smile. She sensually tookoff her shirt and slowly remove her nice bra. Wow, her pair of melons is realy-really tempting. The nipple is not dark or black, it looks more like light brown and just the correct size. The boobs are not saggy but firm and bouncy. I cannot help but keep on 'tuning' and lightly squeezing her melons. She asked me to cool down and lie down so that she could give me the BM. the feeling is really out of the heavens. The nipples caressing my whole front and back. She lie on me and use her hand to handjob me while ticking my sensitive frontal part of my brother with her left nipple. where can tahan, after a while, unloaded my ammo. really worth every cents. really power. thank you so much bro xiaoliao for the contact. I salute to you. please share again with me if you got such good lobang again.

longan

Dear Bro,

Can you pm me her contact and will like to try her service

brgds

kelvin_21t
08-11-2007, 01:13 PM
Thanks to bro xiao liao for the contact. My personal FR on her :

Looks: 7/10(swee cute look with foxy eyes)
Body: 7/10 (A bit too skinny for my liking)
Boobs: 7/10 (big enough for me :D)
JG: 7.5/10 (quite stimulating, keep asking me shiok or not)
Massage: 8/10(Definitely hard massage and not those piano playing type)
RTF: Maybe.
Damage: As per quoted by threadstarter.

xiao liao
09-11-2007, 11:03 AM
Thanks for all the FR and I will try to UP those who post FR.

suki normally quite busy during weekday's office hour...(seem like most cheongsters here are outbound sales and keng during office hour??)...so she suggests those who can make it on weekend or night time try to meet her over the weekend or night time, which she is less occupied.

thanks for the FR... keep coming!

xiao liao

best123
09-11-2007, 03:40 PM
bro...contact for me pls....thanks

Dr Z
09-11-2007, 03:52 PM
thanks for the FR bro care to shre the contact ....
thanks

scorpion1969
09-11-2007, 05:01 PM
Thanks to bro xiao liao, I got the contact number for Suki. I have had 2 sessions with her and finally have time to write an FR which I promised bro xiao liao. I will keep it short as my experience is similar to those of other bros who have written FRs on her.

Her massage is good with the right amount of strength and pressure. When she did juagen on me, my didi became rather soft after a short while and she explained that she had to make it soft so that she could locate the "gen" and after a while, she would make it hard again. After the first session, I don't know whether it was psycological but I felt that my early morning erections seemed a bit harder. Her BM is ok and combined with a HJ makes me cum hard each time. She seems to know that some of us are writing about her although I don't think that she knows about the forum specifically. I hope to visit her again before she leaves at the end of this month.

Panda05
09-11-2007, 10:32 PM
Hi Bro,
This will be my third FR on Suki.. had my 3rd RTF today.. Well, the more time I visit her, the less I have to write about her... (not that I have nothing to write, just that it gets too sensitive and personal to write!)

Don't think I need to elaborate on her very good hard massage / BM / JG / HJ etc... you can check out my detailed FR on her : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=2358733&postcount=145

Again, it a 3 long hour session for me.. I happen to pick the slot where she has no back-to-back session.. so lucky me.. :) As time is on my side, I ask her to go slow and concentrate / focus on my problem area (shoulder, lower back and didi... :p )

Overall had a wonderful, sensual, satisfying & very very siok 3 hours massage. Regards.

PS. She know the existent of SBF as she told me some bro had show her the SBF and her photo on Foki...

Panda05
09-11-2007, 10:35 PM
Hi Bro,
This will be my third FR on Suki.. had my 3rd RTF today.. Well, the more time I visit her, the less I have to write about her... (not that I have nothing to write, just that it gets too sensitive and personal to write!)

Don't think I need to elaborate on her very good hard massage / BM / JG / HJ etc... you can check out my detailed FR on her : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=2358733&postcount=145

Again, it a 3 long hour session for me.. I happen to pick the slot where she has no back-to-back session.. so lucky me.. :) As time is on my side, I ask her to go slow and concentrate / focus on my problem area (shoulder, lower back and didi... :p )

Overall had a wonderful, sensual, satisfying & very very siok 3 hours massage. Regards.

PS. She know the existent of SBF as she told me some bro had show her the SBF and her photo on Foki...

Panda05
09-11-2007, 10:37 PM
Hi Bro,

Panda05
09-11-2007, 10:51 PM
Hi Bro,

Panda05
09-11-2007, 11:00 PM
Very very sorry.. thousand apologies.. duplicate post.. sorry...:o

DirtyHarry
10-11-2007, 12:51 AM
Very very sorry.. thousand apologies.. duplicate post.. sorry...:o

Dude, u must realli reali enjoy your session with Suki!

akaza24
10-11-2007, 02:00 AM
Hi Bro,

Ya, think bro accord and me manage to take some pics of her before. U can view those I took

baobao
10-11-2007, 03:38 AM
Thanks bro Xiao Liao for the contact, managed to get a session with Suki today
Get a rm at LV81 n text her the rm no. she arrive in less than 5min time...with a dress to kill type of attitude, revealing her half ball.

Massage rating very gd...really all the way out...she wun rush or skip step, more like i wan her to skip LOL hard massage with me facing down continued for 20~30min

Then she start to grab & massage didi & balls shiok shiok feeling, then facing her massage for like 20min, then stop & she started BM...face down again n her using boobs to rub u all over sibei shiok.

Turn over almost want kiss but nv, then she rub all over u, lick ur nipple & with oil on her boobs super nice to grab. HJ & lick nipple attach for awhile tell her want cum liao...she quickly shift position to tits fuxk didi count down 5 4 3 2 1 cum on my stomach...then she will use her boobs to rub on it again...very good service...guess no girl will want to dirty themselves...

As her next customer is at 4pm at room 405 or 504...she gave me another head massage after she & me wash up.

Looks: 6/10(Look older than 24yrs old)
Body: 8/10 (Enjoy petite size gal)
Boobs: 9/10 (firm n just nice a handful B cup)
JG: 7/10 (the JG was awhile only tried better JG)
Massage: 8/10(Definitely hard massage and having ache from it now....)
RTF: confirm...

kelvin_21t
10-11-2007, 08:09 PM
Ya, think bro accord and me manage to take some pics of her before. U can view those I took

Nice pics you have took. Thanks for posting it, think have to go find her again soon, body aching after seeing those pair of boobs :D

DirtyHarry
11-11-2007, 12:23 AM

Hey bro, nice pics. Hmm... Your photo skill pretty good. Dun remember her boob got tat big leh.. Think must try her again to re-confirm her size... Heehee

jcms15
11-11-2007, 02:35 AM
hI bros,

How can i get in contact with Suki? Have been trying hard in getting a good massage for quite long..... Thanks

akaza24
11-11-2007, 03:17 AM
Hey bro, nice pics. Hmm... Your photo skill pretty good. Dun remember her boob got tat big leh.. Think must try her again to re-confirm her size... Heehee

Sh be the push up bra effect coz her boobs ard standard B nia ;)

best123
11-11-2007, 12:33 PM
Hmmm.... I am still waiting for her contact.... the pics loks good to me!!

kelvin_21t
11-11-2007, 08:33 PM

She look better in person :) Hope you get her contact soon. Sorry have to abide the rules so can't release number to you. :)

best123
11-11-2007, 09:30 PM
She look better in person :) Hope you get her contact soon. Sorry have to abide the rules so can't release number to you. :)

no worries bro, i fully understand being in this forum for a number of years........

knnz06
12-11-2007, 01:53 AM
Firstly thanks to Xiaoliao for contact

Haven't written any FR for a while liao and think Suki is worth to recommend.

Very nice attitude and very good service, know how to chat so make the whole session better. She is petit but her strength amazing, Hard when she want to use it and very shoik when she just use her nails to kajiao u.

JG is a first for me and she really keep me at ease, keep telling me not to be so tense and relax and enjoy, even explaining where my veins when touching. lol very weird but enjoyable virgin JG.

BM was kinky, she will go close to your face just almost like kissing and gave u the CFM look, your didi will really feel like bonking then she will attack your bottom and well see how long you can tong liao.

Massage: 7/10 (really not bad, if u want 10/10 massage have to go to chinese sinsei liao)
Looks: 7/10 (the look grows on you and CFM look)
Boobs: 8/10 Right size and nice eracted nipples when she BM you.
JG: first time, weird and shiok at same time
BM: 8/10 (she gave me the CFM look even when i am laying face down, i turn my head and look at mirror)
Damage: $100 (Worth it,after 1.5 hour of service still ask me if i want to have a head massage, (Big Head) )
RTM:Yes

xiao liao
12-11-2007, 09:13 AM

bro, i just clear my inbox... u and the rest of the bro who deserves her contact should have received my replies by now.

suki told me to repeat there are 2 things she will not do,

1. no non-chinese
2. no FJ

Thanks

xiao liao

xhardboiled
12-11-2007, 09:54 AM
Bro xiao liao. Finally finally i m having a session w her today. Will post FR asap. So excited i cant sleep. Woke up early to go 6 K run to cool didi down!! Jialat! Thx again. Too bad no FJ.

xiao liao
12-11-2007, 12:23 PM
Bro xiao liao. Finally finally i m having a session w her today. Will post FR asap. So excited i cant sleep. Woke up early to go 6 K run to cool didi down!! Jialat! Thx again. Too bad no FJ.

bro, u posted at 10 a.m today (monday) and u said u have a session with her today? wo sa la bou...i just talked to her, she just wake up only!

xhardboiled
12-11-2007, 03:46 PM
Brother- ur England read salah lah :D .
I said "Finally finally i AM having a session w her today". I told u excited liao mah! This morning was before the session..

It was a DAMN GOOD SESSION!!!

Thanks again brother for the good recommendation. She HJ & BM my Monday blues far far away!!! Will definitely RTM, RTBM & RTJG her!!!!

kum sia chueh chueh

bro, u posted at 10 a.m today (monday) and u said u have a session with her today? wo sa la bou...i just talked to her, she just wake up only!

sg_kl_boy
12-11-2007, 04:17 PM
Try Suki last Friday after received PM from threadstarter.
Cut story short since so many FR from other bro here.

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10 (No tummy or fats)
BM: 7.5/10
Attitue: 9/10, very friendly
GFE: 9/10
RTF: Definately

Before Suki, Ming is my always visit which had good and solid massage, and to compare with Ming, I will said both are good and both have their advantage, so now Ming & Suki become my favourite now whenever I need good massage.

akaza24
12-11-2007, 04:29 PM
Who is Ming? Anther FL massuses like Suki?

xhardboiled
12-11-2007, 04:34 PM
Firstly thanks to Xiaoliao for contact. This babe is a real GEM.

1st impression- really SYT. not 10/10 SYT but a pretty gd 7.5 to me.
In fact after looking at her for awhile- I thot she looked abit like my friend's wife. Jialat- and this thot hit my mind when Suki was giving me JG- stroking my hard rod in wierd pleasurable places. yummy.

She gave me a very gd massage- this is my 2nd time having a massage by a lady- 1st time was w my CO in a spa. And this the 1st time where I have a SYT straddling me on my back and exploring my bum and "scooping my fish balls". Steam I tell you!! kekekeke
She took the trouble to tell you where ur tensions are and what she is doing to alleviate and ease the tension. 10/10 I tell u. Shiokess!! I just had a good workout this morning and my muslces still abit sore- her massage is so steamingly relaxing and also slightly painful. ( I told her to give-it-to-me and not to make it too soft )

We never talk about price or what she is serving- its like machiam u go one of exclusive Jap restaraunts and u just eat what the master serves u. I just lay down as instructed and she do her thing with me stealing glances at her panty peeping out from under her short skirt!!

As she was rubbing me - i was so itching to grab her- I just find her so sweet and nice to hold. I have a fetish for slim small girls lah.

Wah - I didnt know I can talk so much in Cantonese- she really can hold a conversation- its like a good & pretty friend giving me a good massage. Nt like FL at all.

I heard so much about her anal probe technique and I jokingly told her to spare me - but hor- I still kena poked!! Jialat- but surprisingly nice.

FINALLY- the main dish- She strips down o her skimpy thongs!! Oh her nips and boobs are sooooooooooo nice!! Not big but enough for u to wanna to just gobble it all and suck on her nice cute perky nips!! Just nice for her small frame!!
Her BM is very good ( to me ) And she keep teasing by coming so close to my face!! She smells good.
I buay tahan liao - & gave a her a good hug and kiss her neck and her breast while she HJ me till I explode and wet part of the bed and pillow- it was a freaking awesome BM & handjob!!

Damage: S$100/- excl room + i gave her $20tips

REally grateful to XiaoLiao for the good recommendation.
She HJ & BM my Monday blues far far away!!! Will definitely RTM, RTBM & RTJG her!!!!

I hope I do her justice with this FR- she's a nice young lady doing her job- be gentle & nice to her and just enjoy her massage.

MUST TRY!!

HyperSD
12-11-2007, 08:15 PM
Once again, Would like to Thanks BRO Xiao liao for this wonderful GEM he has found and share with Xiao Di here.

Just RTM Suki Last Sat evening, I was with her for 2 solid hrs plus cos she dont have any booking after me. Have a wonderful evening spend with her..

Really enjoy her hard massage and erotic SEXY body massage... Has improved...:D

Anyway, she had asked me to "put news" to all bros willing to try her or RTM her, pls do so as she is quite free recently...(time is running out so be fast.....)

PS : Interested bros, pls PM TS Bro Xiao Liao for contact...I'm just here to share my experience.

Cheers to all.
Happy Cheonging

My FR on Suki - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=2331187&postcount=95

Brucejaws
12-11-2007, 09:09 PM
bro xiao liao

can pm me her contact? thnks in advance!

cheers :D

AhBlur
12-11-2007, 11:09 PM
bros, Xiao Liao
everyone say so good ah, die die must try leh. Care to share her contact?

Kum Sia

xiaobai2
13-11-2007, 10:10 AM
Thanks Bro Xiao Liao for sharing with me this gem....
immediate gave suki a call once i got the no from bro xl since im free yesterday.... her voice on the phone sound sweet and we arrange for a session at 6 plus.....

First impression of her, not bad although she is not a SYT. To me she is more like a malaysian rather than a PRC.... Mayb she work at KL for quite long alrd ba....dont have the PRC accent anymore....

The massage was gd.... hard and to the point..... gd for those who need a gd massage after a hard day of work...... The feeling of the massaging of the ball and didi was so enjoying and i think it really give my brother a gd reward after his hard work after bonking so many FL in SBF for the past few mths...

Jugen was the first time for me.... it was ok as i didnt really what is the correct method.... i asked the benefit of doing it and she said that it is for blood circulation and later when cum out will be more smooth and have more.... anyway juz enjoy this pretty babe giving my didi a gd rub.....

the most intersting has come which is the body massage..... she took off her white dress.....wow.... nice lingerie.... her boob just the right size for boob fuck..... using her asset to rub all over you from the back.... nice feeling and you can even feel her warmness when she rub her asset against your butt...... tried before soapy massage, i think this body massage is better....

Turn around for the front part.... as what all the bro said... she would slide up and down close to you..... find her more attractive when she tied up her hair when have a closer look at her..... the final moment has come where the double attack wil come which she will do the boob fuck and poke your ass..... it lasted for a while and i finally exploded.....

She is quite professional in her massage and can guarantee that her massage is excellent... not like those piano massage.... bros out there shouldnt miss this chance to reward yourself and your didi a relaxing massage.... Cheers !

Pls up me if you appreciate my FR or for my effort for writing the FR to share with you guys... thanks !

keit81
14-11-2007, 12:24 AM
Many thanks to bro Xiao liao for sharing this wonderful GEM.

This girl really knows her stuff man. Explain to me why certain areas when massaged I will feel the tightness. Can even tell me that for some of my problems need to go for long term massage with acupuncture to cure.

Her Juagen was also good but not the best I have tried.

BM.. well i am not a BM person

Body: 7/10 (No tummy or fats)
HJ: 7/10
BM: 5/10
Attitue: 9/10, very friendly
GFE: 9/10
Massage : 9/10

haoshoken
14-11-2007, 12:39 AM
Just got the contact from bro xiaoliao yesterday. Immediately called Suki this morning to book an appointment with her. Happened to get the 8pm slot. Made my way to Lavendar Hotel 81 which was suggested by her and sms the room number to her after check-in. Within about 10min she arrived. Normal looks to me, those kind of typical gal-next-door. As described by some bros here, she is really skinny.

Wasted no time and got on with the massage. Must comment that her massage skills are top-notch. Strength is strong enough and pressures on the correct spots. Takes her time and does not rush through the massage even slowly explaining where my tight muscle spots are. A very friendly and chatty gal.

After about 45min of pressing, she gave her trademark 海底捞月. Little bro immediately became really stiff. I dun know how to describe the feeling but in short its something like already very hard and still trying to get harder kind of feeling. Really shiok! If she continue to do it for a while longer, I believe I would have lost control.

Next is the JG which I can only say that its one of the best I have tried. She can really pluck on the correct veins and do wonders with them. Finally she asked if I wanted the BM which I think since we have come this far then why not. Bros, you have to definitely try this because this is the part where she gets horny and give you the CFM look as described by earlier FRs. She rubba my body with her twin peaks and also used them to massage my little bro in between. Ended with her HJ and erupting onto her body. She still follows up stroking little bro even I have finished erupting to ensure every single drip is not spared. A definite GEM!

Many thanks to bro XiaoLiao for your trust in me. As promised to show my gratitude, this FR is written at once when I reached home.

Looks: 6.5/10 (Normal looks, pleasant looking)
Body: 6.5/10 (a bit too skinny)
Boobs: 7/10 (B cup)
Massage: 9/10 (Powerful enough)
JG: 9/10 (Triggers all the right veins)
BM: 9/10 (Gives you the CFM look)
GFE: 9/10 (Friendly; No rushing; Accomodating)
RTM (Return to Massage): Hopefully she is still around when my pocket hole is mended

westkin
14-11-2007, 01:37 AM
Bro can Pm me the number

westkin
14-11-2007, 01:40 AM
Bro can PM me pls

redhill boy
14-11-2007, 03:44 PM
Thanks TS for the sharing of the contact.
Immediately call her yesterday and lined up an appointment this afternoon.
Its was really a wonderful experience with her. Very friendly petite lady. Very good massage followed by the BM and HJ. Just went you going to explode, give you a tits fuck to make you cum on her breast.

Wonderful Service.

Looks: 7.5 ( smalll young girl )
Body: 6.5 ( Too skinny, )
Boobs: B-
Massage: 9
BM: 7.5 ( Tried better from AMY previous HHH, she the queen)
HJ 8
Damage: 100 + 20 for room
RTF: For sure.

hot_best_deals
14-11-2007, 06:44 PM
Had a satisfying session with her!

I was late due to the long queue @ ATM and ended up @ the wrong 81. She was very pro and did not lament over it.

First 15 minutes was okay, hard enough to my liking.
Then she ask me, "where pain" and i told her my back and she was gently stepping on me. The feeling is lagi shiok, sorta SM.
Immediately, the tuina changed to rubbing style.
Got down to rub my inner tighs and back with occassional touch on the ball and the ass crack.

Flipped over, she use 1 finger to apply oill and slight pressure on my groin.
Strange enough, that actually make my didi some reaction.
Seeing that, she asked if I wanna juagen. I point to my didi's head
and said yes. Soon, she was massaging my tummy and the areas ard didi.
Didi naturally had more than just some reaction.

Then proceed to ask the most impt ques of the night. Nodded immediately and she proceeded to take off everything, right down to her sexy thong. Swallowed hard on my saliva and it makes my heart skipped. It is a very weird feeling like having sex the first time.

She proceeded to apply more oil over her body and rubba rubba. Out of nowhere, there was a 'probe' into my back hole. Couldn't stand it anymore, just had to unload with that kinda fresh and surprised feeling always. But stood on firm for another 5 mins and the probing was deeper and rapid! Made indication to her and she brought her body even closer and was hugging me tighter. Finally, unloaded into her silky white titties.

Was sky- high and she excused to wash herself up before continuing with massage to bigger head. Super service- orientated! Worth every cent!

Stats, agreed with the rest... RTF confirmed!

hornyclown
15-11-2007, 01:22 AM
Went for Suki in early afternoon and many firsts for me....

First time hard massage given by PRC...most of the PRCs in tuina give lousy ones

First time juagen....heard many times but never tried... first time quite pain but good experience

First time BM... tried bm with one girl in bhc but her breasts was like non existence... Suki's one is not bad

First time cum on breasts....her seductive looks and smooth breasts really make me hard to control

Overall.... good experience she said book at 6 or 7 better cos that slot she would have fewer calls cos during the session she was busy accepting calls and reply sms which is abit spoiler for me

RTF... when got vitamin M ba

devilnite
15-11-2007, 07:46 AM
Hey Bro, can share the contact?

thks:)

wldarran
15-11-2007, 10:08 AM
hey , any bro can share her contact no

xman108
16-11-2007, 12:03 AM
Bro... can PM me the contact.. Thanks

EatPussyToo
16-11-2007, 09:21 AM
Firstly, thanks to Bro Xiao Liao for Suki's contact.

What can I say, it was an excellent session with her. Massage was strong, but the best part was the BM. Did this possible till I explode. After that, still got big head massage some more.

Looks department about 7/10.

16-11-2007, 01:19 PM
thx bro xiao liao for the contact...
try her few week ago...
the massage really solid...
make my body pain for few days.but i like the feeling....she nowaday only leave those old customer contact her...
so if bro xiao liao possible maybe can help to find more new customer :D
cheers

RollingGoodX
16-11-2007, 03:44 PM
-----deleted-----

emaza30
16-11-2007, 04:37 PM
bro, can PM me the contact details? i would like to try her out and will post FR. Tks.

xiao liao
16-11-2007, 05:27 PM
Thanks for all the good FR on suki.. I will UP u guys one by one... give me time to regain power.

i still give her number to only qualified bro.

please pm me (must be more than 20 pt. or newbie post FR before)

xiao liao

FlingFling
16-11-2007, 06:13 PM
Thanks TS for the sharing of the contact.

I just had a session with Suki today (16/11/07) at 1.30pm. Its was really a wonderful experience with her for me. I had intended to have only a massage as my body was aching but ended up having the full package. No regret, the session gets better towards the end..... Body Massage... Small Bro Massage, Breast Massage then Breast Fxxx then mi exploded.

In Summary(IMHO):
Looks/Body: 7 (she looks tired, small, petite girl, skinny)
Boobs: B?? (Just nice for her built)
Massage: 7.5 (she use too much strength or my body not used to massage cos now still pain):p
BM: 8 (Can really feel the warm and soft feeling from her twin peaks)
HJ/AJ: 8 (nice feeling when her finger go up my axx and HJ at the same time before switching to her BF before I exploded)
Damage: $100 + Tips + $20 (room)
RTF: Why not?

Ps: She is quite busy and bros who set appointment with her, try to be punctual or like me late for my appointment, cannot TCSS with her after session or have to let the next bro wait a bit for her. Paisay to the next bro at 3.00pm with her cos my session ended at 3.00pm on the dot.( For bros who wanted to try her, she is more free on weekends)

clubnite
16-11-2007, 06:33 PM
Thanks to Bro Xiao (TS), had a session with Suki about 1 week ago. Yes there are indeed 3 Hotel 81 around the Lavender area. So, please be specific when you tell her.

Back to Suki, she is a very nice lady and very accommodating, the massage is worth every penny and the Juagen was as good compared to Linda of Zen.

Her pinkish nipples were simply arousing and that translucent G-string will make your ginseng stand at attention.

TS, thanks a million

dirtymonk82
16-11-2007, 06:47 PM
Had another wonderful session with SUki ytd. Her service now more hardcore, those who try her shd know what i am refering to. :D

GhostRay
16-11-2007, 09:47 PM
Had another wonderful session with SUki ytd. Her service now more hardcore, those who try her shd know what i am refering to. :DDunno.... blur......:D

nakata10
17-11-2007, 01:11 AM
Tried her Thu nite, had to wait 1.5 hrs for room cos all lavender hotels fully booked! Maybe we should pool our mojo and open a hotel there!

In short:
Height: 1.55m
Weight: 42kg
Boobs: B
Skin: Fair & smooth
Looks: 6/10 (average)
Attitude: 8/10 (easy-going and talkative)
Massage: 8/10
BM/HJ: 7/10 (had better)
BJ/FJ: Claims she doesn't provide
RTF: Probably but only for the massage

Tks bro xiaoliao for sharing her contact, pls up me if u find the FR useful.

xhardboiled
17-11-2007, 07:26 AM
Brother dnt shy leh, tell us what is new & hardcore from Suki???? U mean now she does more than her special ass poke tecnique??

Had another wonderful session with SUki ytd. Her service now more hardcore, those who try her shd know what i am refering to. :D

Wombat
17-11-2007, 07:46 AM
Sorry to all bro if my FR no good because is my 1st FR. Being reading alot in SBF but never become a member.

Many many thanks to a bro who strongly recommend Suki to me when I mention i need a massage. That bro ask me to come SBF to read about Suki. After reading so much about her massage & BM, cannot stand it. Anyway call her up to book a booking in less than a min.

Anyway in the afternoon, i can easily get a room. Call her & she appear in less than 5 min. Later then I know she was somewhere near.

Massage is very good & hard. Long time my body have not received such a nice, smoothing massage but body ache got a few days. Already expecting that because she have warn me.

I choose the BM & GJ after reading so much about it. Nice. The arse poking is something new to me. Feeling was funny to me. Like want to shit. Anyway when about to cum, she place my little bro between her two boobs & I exploded. She clean me up & we both proceed to bath.

After bath, she gave me a head & shoulder massage.

Figure: Slim
Boob:B+
Massage: 9/10
JG: (dunno how to rate because is my 1st time)
BM: 8/10
HJ: 9/10 (I love those boobs)
French: Nil
BJ: Nil
FJ: Nil
RTF: Of course

Damage: 100 (massage) + 20 (room)

Hope my 1st FR is a liking to all bro.

pquek
17-11-2007, 03:04 PM
please send me her contact number

bbbj-lover
17-11-2007, 03:36 PM
Tried her Thu nite, had to wait 1.5 hrs for room cos all lavender hotels fully booked! Maybe we should pool our mojo and open a hotel there!

I agreee man! hotels are so scarce.......

ColeJerry
17-11-2007, 11:47 PM
hi bro,

my gf is on business trip, pls pm me contact, will contact her on sunday for massage, folow up with Fr here...

Tks wif regards.
jerry

lacoruna69
18-11-2007, 11:34 AM
After the previous disappointing session, I decided to get another FLs to make up for it. I decided on this Suki. Thanks to Bro Xiao Liao for contact!
Suki was quite punctual and she arrived within 10 minutes after informing her the room. First look she's quite chio. Only thing is I find her a little bit too skinny.
Anyway, she mentioned she likes chocolates, So, Bros can buy her some to fatten her up.
A lot had been written about Suki, so I won't repeat. Below is my summary :

FR Summary
Name : Suki
Origin : Never ask.
Dressing : White tee with suoer hot pants and heels. Nice sexy purple undies with black bra.
Look : Nice dyed hair with a smallish face. Nice fine features. Chio by my high standards. Nice teeth too.
Showering : Have to shower myself.
Body : Slim and petite. Skinny by my standard. But still acceptable. Nice slim legs. Plus point.
Boobs : Perky B cups. Handful considering her small size. Big perky dark brown nipples for sucking.
Skin : Fair and consider smooth. She told me she got fine hairs on her hands and legs. Have to shave frequently. I told her to go and wax her legs.
Armpit : Not sure.
Pussy : Bushy hair. Only get to see when she stripped off to go shower after the session.
Catbath : NA (Not applicable = Don't offer this service)
Frenching : Not allowed. Allowed me a few pecks on her lips after I pleaded.
Fingering : NA. Undies on.
BJ (with cap): NA
FJ (Capped of course): NA
Massage (with JnJ baby oil) : Top class. She was trained by sifus in China and Msia. 4 years experience. Small hands with great strength. She did showed me her bruises on her fingers and elbows. Told me have to work hard in order to get $.
Juagen (with JnJ baby oil): First time experience the real thing. Veins really kenna plucked. Was asking her what if she accidentally break my veins and I cannot stand. She laughed and told me can look for her again for help. Cheeky.
Body / Boob massage (with more oil): She will stripped to her undies for this step. Solid. Feel shoik when her warm (can feel it) boobs rubbed my buttocks. Final release between her valleys. Watch out for her CFM looks as she goes for the kill. Cleaned up for me nicely after that. She told me later she can probe my anus for faster release but she didn't try.
Service : A gal who works hard for the $.
Attitude : Friendly and chatty. Know some English too. She's those type that can evaluate customers. She will speak less if customer just want to enjoy silently.
Damage : $100 + $20 (room).
RTF : Definitely. I'm addicted to her already. Great massage, chio looks, friendly, nice sexy body. Can't ask for more. Best part is she will be staying here for quite some time.

Gal2swap
18-11-2007, 03:09 PM
thanks to bro xiao liao for suki contact.got her contact from bro xiao liao and immediately made appt with suki.reply was fast and appt set.went down to appt hotel and ket her knw room nos.within 10mins ding dong the room bell sounded.open up the door and invited in 1 cute petite chilli padi.dunno y but we hit it off quite fast.ask if i had shower and told her yes.was ask to strip to birthday suit and to lie down on the bed.

proceeded to the massage and what a wonderful massage she provided.found her to be friendly and we kinda chat while she massages me at the same time.her massage is really good as describe by previous fr so not gonna go into it but have ardy make it a point to rtf her at least once a week to treat my aching body.my main intention in looking for her actually was just for her massage.after chatting with her,found her to be a smart lady who really knw what she looking for and have plans for her future.found her to be genuine in treating her customers unlike some other prc fls who are out to fleeced us.she really works hard for her money.

after the massage,she didnt even pop the qolden question to me as she knws that i am only interested in the massage.since can click with her so well and find her so nice,told her just to do hj for me.she says she dun feel nice abt it since i last minute tell her cos she got another cust waiting for her.told her it okie even though dont get the full services.it a ay of making her time worth it.the highlight of the hj is the finger in the anus as mention by fellow samsters.had ardy becum addicted to her massage so gonna be her regulars from now on.this a gem not to be missed.

again thanks to bro xiao liao for the contact and the thr fr posted as promised.

total paid her $100 even though she never ask for it.

nayrb_sheng
19-11-2007, 01:14 AM
i had managed to had one session with her last thursday, thanks to brudders that fly her aeroplane.

no complaints about her services. very professional both on the body massage and the balls massage. i found it painful but it's still a very good experience. i like her hard massage, so will rtf her regularly as long as she is available whenever i needed it.

oh yes, got her body massage and like the rest of the brudders, release my cum on her tits..:)

cheers.

Wombat
19-11-2007, 09:16 AM
To bro who zap me inside out. I merely just post a very honest FR which I don't think I am adding in lots of other fake stuff. This FR is base on my humble view.

If I am faking all those stuff out, please do tell me that those bro before me also faking those stuff out? I might be a newbie in SBF but I have being following SBF for quite sometime.