PDA

View Full Version : Premature ejeculation

welfare
17-10-2002, 12:49 PM
Hi there! Anyone suffering from Premature ejeculation? I'm not here to sell anything but to share with any brother here who is suffering from premature ejeculation. I used to have this problem, but no longer anymore as this sickness can be treated. Private msg me if you think i can help you. Tell me your experience and age and I will share with you the best method with you. No money involved, Just to share and hopefully can treat some of our brothers here.

Youngsing77
17-10-2002, 02:45 PM
just post here lah. sometimes i last very long... sometimes very quick... what's your suggestion?

pat888
18-10-2002, 08:53 AM
if wan to share then tell here la/let all the bro here know ma:)

welfare
18-10-2002, 12:41 PM
The problem is, sometimes, I got some problem excessing this forum. That's why I suggest to some brother here who have this problem to mail me at my mailbox. I have taught some of them who have serious problem. For those who can have sex for more than 10mins, please do not mail for help as it is normal.
Premature ejeculation refers to those who cannot control the moment they inserted and less than 5 stroke during intercourse.

SexDevil
18-10-2002, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by chinalgal
LAST NIGHT AFTER 2000 STROKE.

my gf cum two time..........

how ???

ya hor....me have the same problem too.....many many strokes but still can perform more to make my gf shiok leh......:D

easyeasy
18-10-2002, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by welfare
The problem is, sometimes, I got some problem excessing this forum. That's why I suggest to some brother here who have this problem to mail me at my mailbox. I have taught some of them who have serious problem. For those who can have sex for more than 10mins, please do not mail for help as it is normal.
Premature ejeculation refers to those who cannot control the moment they inserted and less than 5 stroke during intercourse.

be open to all brudders here lah, if you can post this definitely you can post again. as your nick suggest welfare should be made available to public and not to individuals.
my friend more than 5 strokes but less than 6 strokes how.
i also have proble, sometime more than 3600 strokes how?