PDA

View Full Version : FR on NING (SexyThaiBoob's Stable)

Woofie
20-10-2007, 02:05 AM
Hi Bros

A new gem in the making here. I was told i got the 1st blood. It was raining today n hence arrived late. I frantically rushed to the location and knocked on the door. Seems to have no doorbell there. When Ning opened the door, i cannot believe my eyes! A sexy, beautiful lady in a see thru black lingerie opened! She is absolutely a beauty (much better than her pics). I went there with the pics expectations so i was surprised to see her better than her pics. Cos usually real-live, they looK not as pretty as pics. She is different! Bro STB, pls post her live pics.

She gave me a big warm smile and hug me once she sees me. Usher me to the bathtub. She helps me in taking off my clothes and gets u a towel. A pretty SOP tub service and i think she just wants to get me cleaned up and she prefers to leave the action to the bed. She is very shy and wants to cover herself with the towel.

Back to Bed action - cudles up to me like a long-lost gf and start to french me. Wow.... Good tongue action. We Tcss quite a fair bit to build up momentum b4 gg for action. then she starts to BBBJ, it was good. she has nice ball licking skills too. flipped her over, and start to play with her C+ Knockers! wow! shiok. Nice n Naturally soft (she says she dun like cos too big n she prefers smaller) no wonder men are from venus n women from Mars! I just like them BIG! Then proceed to apply lubricant on her breasts and start to Tit-fuck! Heavenly, Cum on Big Breasts...

back to shower again, then she offered to give me massage. she is a cheeky gal but the massage is just press here n there. not a pro in it. but efforts for trying and customer service oriented. Then TCSS again. Then start to bbbj and finish the 2nd shot in various positions.

Here r the stats:

Looks - 8/10 (she has a nose job done b4) Much prettier than her pics
Skin - 9/10 (fair and smooth with a tatoo on her stomach)
Ht - Short abt 160cm bah
Hair - nice soft flowing hair (long), easy to hold during doggy
Body - 10/10 (C+, nautral, slim waist)
BBBJ - 8/10 (good stuff)
GFE - 8/10 (nice to talk to though her english is quite limited)
Massage - 5/10 (a pass for trying)
FJ - 8/10 (but wanting to do a 69, her pussy got kinda smell? so decided not to venture into it) any other bros can verify?
Damage - 120 + 10 tips (cos she asked for tips b4 i pass her the $ , i was surprised!)
RTF - likely, pls wait for my call again bro STB

Overall - a good commercial bonk and its her 1st time here, she still has some bruises from her abusive ex-bf. pls take care of her bros. Thnx.

Rating for Bro STB:

8/10 - nice after-sales service to ask abt feedback. We need customer serviced oriented bros like him. Cheers.

Sayangku
20-10-2007, 01:02 PM
http://www.spvpics.com/files/u8v2qwyyqoi91c9s4w32.jpg (http://www.spvpics.com/viewer.php?file=u8v2qwyyqoi91c9s4w32.jpg)

Had a session with Ning last night, when i saw her pix in the group, i knew i had to check her out, she didnt dissappoint me when she open the door. Big brown eyes, pointed nose, voluptuous boobs, nice curvy body with nice height.

After shower she slowly led me to the bed and stated to cathbath me, she sneakily slide her hand to hold my dick and shouted:" wah, anaconda!!" Hah! 1st time an FL calling my shaft a big snake, quite funny. After that she gave me a very long BBBJ with balls licking and sucking, it was the better ones compared to my previous experience with thai ladies.

Main action, standard procedure, cowgal (full view of her voluptuous boobs), missionary, swan position, doggy and Gun n load position. Best position is doggie cox you can see her curvy body with nice butt.

After that, we just lie down and talk about her life. A down-to-earth woman, 1st time doing this job, selling Tshirt in BKK. As for her bruise on her knee cap, it was from previous customer who doggied her hard, and her knee was pressed in between the beds.

Anyway, took the opportunity to take her live pics, because she's worth it lah. These are my FR.

Looks: 8.5 (85% photo accuracy, very pretty Thai gal, big brown sparkling eyes, pointed nose, fair complexion)
Body: 8.2 (nice waist and nice height 1.6m, model body, fair skin, just nice)
Boobs: Natural C to D cup (her best assets, can compared to one of my top 5 bonks gal in my siggy, very soft, just a bit sagged)
BBBJ: 8 (long and sensuous, with ball sucking and licking)
FJ: 8 (If i didnt see wrongly, SHE GOT BROWN PUBIC HAIR? :eek:, bros who's trying her please confirm, nice moans, no KY, but she need guidance in few positions because she's new in this line)
Services: 8 (a nice lady, always smiling)
Communications: Very limited English, 5 to bros who dunno thai

Overall: She reminds me of those high class WL in CBD, got the looks and the body. She's not a SYT, more like a mature lady, definitely for boob lovers, A MUST BONK, worth my $120 + tips

To bro Woofie, i think she's joking with you about the tip lah, because she never ask me for it, but i tipped her anyway, hehe..

To STB bro, your gals are too good for the hotel lah, i seriously dun like the hotel. I'm a hygene freak, and i freaked out about the towels they used in the hotel. Pls do something about it, if not i'll bring my own towel next time.

Cheers

Zapper_sg
20-10-2007, 01:58 PM
Looks: 8.5 (85% photo accuracy, very pretty Thai gal, big brown sparkling eyes, pointed nose, fair complexion)
Body: 8.2 (nice waist and nice height 1.6m, model body, fair skin, just nice)
Boobs: Natural C to D cup (her best assets, can compared to one of my top 5 bonks gal in my siggy, very soft, just a bit sagged)
BBBJ: 8 (long and sensuous, with ball sucking and licking)
FJ: 8 (If i didnt see wrongly, SHE GOT BROWN PUBIC HAIR? :eek:, bros who's trying her please confirm, nice moans, no KY, but she need guidance in few positions because she's new in this line)
Services: 8 (a nice lady, always smiling)
Communications: Very limited English, 5 to bros who dunno thai

Bro Sayangku, thanks for the live pic. Always better to see live. Tempted, to NING or not to NING. that's the question.

Sayangku
20-10-2007, 04:18 PM
The pix not as good as your shot of my fav Naydia Zapper bro, you the best, haha... :D

HOWITZER 155MM
20-10-2007, 11:02 PM
I am now overseas. Bro STB definitely has got a war winner here. She is gorgeous. I hope that I can book her when I fly back on 29th Oct. Bro STB I hope she is still around.:)

jerrystockton
20-10-2007, 11:14 PM
Hi Bro,

Thanks for the FR.....

View Pics at: http://www.stb-stb.blogspot.com (http://www.stb-stb.blogspot.com)

Can also join my group at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexythaiboob/ (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexythaiboob/)

Damage at flat: 120-90-2 all in.....

Book now...!!!!!

Sexythaiboobs

nice pics bro

Zapper_sg
21-10-2007, 08:37 AM
my fav Naydia :Dpm email to me.

Didn't see her in your signature :D. If you have a great-looker conquest, do msg me.

pighome
21-10-2007, 09:06 AM
i want to book ning,[email protected]

Sayangku
21-10-2007, 01:27 PM
Didn't see her in your signature.....

Naydia still cannot get into my Top 5 Conquest leh, nearly, but still cannot....

Anyway, If i have a good bonk, will definitely alert you 1st priority, hahaha :D

Cheers Bro

skyhawk958
21-10-2007, 09:49 PM
Have you sms to book for her????

View Pics at http://www.stb-stb.blogspot.com (http://www.stb-stb.blogspot.com)

PM me to book now...

STB

i have not....but soon i will:D

oh_la_la
22-10-2007, 05:31 AM
The pix not as good as your shot of my fav Naydia Zapper bro, you the best, haha... :D

Bro Sayangku, keep up the good job, thanks for the live pic.

Very delicious leh :p

hoho99
23-10-2007, 11:38 AM
After seeing Sayangku's life pic of Ning, a bit gain gain and quickly sms STB for a slot wif her.

Ning's looks is not those of the syt kind but more of those lady look. Once in the room, she led me to bed and slowly unbotton my shirt and tried to take off my pants but unfortunally she donno how to take off my belt(some kind bros can teach her?:p ). Ask your how's day lar, work tired or not lar (pls take note for bros who like to try her, don't say lar so much in front of her or she will mimic your lar and stress on it:eek: ). She really made me feel confortable and like going home to your wife. Haiz why singapore no girls that give such feeling one. No wonder she ask me how come most of the bros who visit her are not married(She sees no ring on our hand)

Bathroom session start and she till carefully and throughly clear your didi, spending quite some time on it. I have to stop her a couple of time else my 1st shot will be in the tub liao. She mention that the bathtub is smaller than the ones in Thailand and show me her big blue-black on her left leg as she has taken a fall few days ago.

Round one start hehe, dowan to say so much lar. You guys should try it. One tip, please ask bro STB if ning could cim. Her bbbj got really strong suction, if she spend more time on it queue will reach jurong liao. During the session her hands will also stimulate you, kind of remind me of diw.

Tcss wif her and realise i'm lucky book for a evening slot wif her as she mention she not feeling well in the afternoon(due to gastric prob i think, sorry could not understand thai kekeke) and had to cancel a few appt but better in the eveing. Told me that she doing this to help her T-shirt business in thailand as some of her friends who have come work here before have gone back to open bigger shop.

For round two, i already the cannot as after couple of postions still cannot cum. So ask for hj, ning used left hand right hand until she so tired tat i also paiseh and told her to stop. She then kept saying sorry to my didi(hmmm realise most of thai girls i've tried spent time talking to my didi, wonder is my didi more yandao than me?)

Before i go she also put on my shirt and guide me all the way to the door, not bad for attitude leh.

Summary
Look: 7/10 (sorry as i'm a sucker for looks)
Boobs: 36 as told by ning
Attitude: 9/10 (good service by ning)
BBBJ: 10/10 for suction, 5/10 for time spent on it

For those who like to try her please do so soon as she will not be coming back or have anymore to do wif fl after this stint.

oh_la_la
23-10-2007, 02:55 PM
She really made me feel confortable and like going home to your wife. Haiz why singapore no girls that give such feeling one. No wonder she ask me how come most of the bros who visit her are not married(She sees no ring on our hand)

because singapore women suck big time especially their attitude, its good that the chinese, thai, viets etc... ladies come in to give a good competition.

those singapore sluts always bow to ang mo prick, haiza, what a shame !

SamsungBoy
23-10-2007, 02:58 PM
because singapore women suck big time especially their attitude, its good that the chinese, thai, viets etc... ladies come in to give a good competition.

those singapore sluts always bow to ang mo prick, haiza, what a shame !

Haha! not they bow... cos' they have no faith in singaporean guys

bobtan999
23-10-2007, 07:12 PM
bro, how long will Ning stay in singapore?

Crono
24-10-2007, 04:57 PM
FR 1st Blood on AM:D

Managed to get first blood for AM all thx to STB. First look of AM definately the girl on the photo, very SYT but my standards very high so she only consider average in terms of looks for me.

Straight to the point, I managed to get a bit of BBBJ in the tube hehe quite exciting as I don't often get that in the showers. Cannot tahan the bbbj decided to move on to the action. Dried myself and await for AM to come out do her thing. Didn't really get a good BBBJ outside I think she prefers to do it in the showers. Her BJ however is heavenly, a lot of suction, in fact she suck so hard i'm almost afraid that she might break the condom.

FJ was simply the best, she wets naturally. We started with cowgirl and slowly moved from vertical to missionary. Unlike some girls i've had that prevent u from goin in too deep, this girl is just asking for more. She move her hip towards me allowing me to thrust in as deep as i can, the feeling is truely sensational. Finished round 1 in missionary.

2nd round was even better, her FJ skills is simply sensational and she seems to be enjoying every moment of it too. We moved from cowgirl to vertical to missionary to side ways and finally finished with doggy. Just loved to grab her big boobs when dogging her haha simply amazing.

Stats:
Looks: 7/10 (My standards very high, would be better if she straightens her teeth)
Boobs: 8/10 (Enhanced but looks outstanding)
BBBJ: 2/10
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 10/10 (Accomodating and can go as deep as you want)
Overall: 8/10
RTF: Too many choices around, I think i'll try ning nxt hehe

FL-Lover
25-10-2007, 01:22 PM
Here’s my short FR for Ning

Yesterday feeling horny tried to book Ning with Bro STB but time not suitable try other OKT same thing happen so went back to work and stay in office till late night. Still horny msg Bro STB again for Ning at 10pm but she only available at 12mn. Aiya just take it. Bro STB sms me abt 11.30pm to inform me that she is really so I proceed after a long wait nearby. In all, I would say she’s someone worth waiting .

Look: 7/10
Body: 8/10 with some tattoo above her shaved pussy
Boobs: 7.5 (I think its enhanced ba)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Deep Throat for me, maybe I got short dick)
HJ: 7/10 (Round 2 I bonk till no strength liao so proceed to HJ)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Responsive moan with lots of biah biah sound during cowgirl)
Massage: 7/10
Attitude: 8.5/10
GFE: Dun wish to comment cos I not really in mood last night just wan to unload some bullets

sicklymicky
25-10-2007, 09:42 PM
FR on NING

I was attracted to her big boobs in the grp pic and decide to try her after some positive FRs.

PIC ACCURANCY: 70%
I dunno I cock eye or wat, the studio pics look different from bro Sayangku’s live pic and the live pic looks different from me actually seeing her. But still quite pretty lah.

FACE: 8/10
Not syt look, normal lady look, 26 yr old. Not bad looking.

BODY: 8/10
Love her 2 sexy dimples at the back of her hips.

SKIN: 7.5/10
Minus a few pts for the tattoo above her belly button, quite smooth complexion.

BOOBS: 9/10 NIPPLES: 10/10 around C+ or D cup (feels natural)
Really big boobs, well shaped and firm, just a bit sag. I big boobs lover. She dunno her own cup size. The best part is the nipples. Of all fl I try before, she got the best nipples! Very pointed but soft, very suckable. During foreplay, I suck and lick endlessly like a baby enjoying his milk bottle.

BATHTUB SERVICE: 9.5/10
She is very pro in enticing, keep putting her huge breasts near my little bro while washing it. The best part is soaping my back she use her butts and rub against my back in a circular way, shiok!

Not much strength. She told me she learn while watching the male masseur help other people message when she go for message for her back. (back pain due to the big racks haha)

BJ with cap: 9/10
Before she insert my dick in her mouth, I request to be capped. She praise me for practicing safe bj, hahaha this is the 1st time I hear fl praising me for capped bj. Gd suction, have to stop her after a few min if not I will release.

FJ: 8.5/10
Actually start rd 1 with missionary, but end up doggie first. The entering process a bit slow, think my little bro is not really little and her pussy (shaven) seem like a bit too tight. Still cannot get in, so she suggest doggie. Next switch to missionary then cowgirl before I finally unload in missionary again. All the while she look like she enjoying with soft moans and occasionally her body jerk when I increase my tempo. I stun to see the amt of cum I unload, never unload so much before, dunno why. 2nd rd almost the same, this time we try the sitting position and I hug her tightly to feel her huge assets rub against my chest, feels like in heaven! Cannot cum in 2nd rd, so request for hj.

HJ: 9/10
Gd technique, very smooth not like some fl make me jerk. While she move her hand up down my bro, I use both my hands to cup and squeeze her boobs from behind, use my fingers to go round and caress her nipples. I think I fall in love with those pair of lovely soft pointed nipples. I cum in no time with such stimulating touch on her boobs.

ATTITUDE: 8/10
Very diligent, try to engage in conversation with me. Make sure I am comfortable all the time.

COMMUNICATION: 6.5/10
Dunno why her English not gd but we still can tcss for very long time and I understand most part of what she talking.

GFE: 9/10
Very nice feeling to be with her. After the 1st rd, we lay side by side and hold hands with fingers interlocked and watch tv. Feel like gf.

DAMAGE: $120 + tips

Overall, very satisfied. She very service oriented and nice, worth the time and money.

lone_dog69
25-10-2007, 11:00 PM
Hi!

Saw all the pixs (including live shot), read the FR and also realised that she will be going back on the 30 Oct... thus decided to go and try!!

Hee hee... will update you all when the deed is done.

Stay tuned for my updates by 2359hrs tomorrow. :D

Cannot wait.

Cheers!

lone_dog69
26-10-2007, 06:56 PM
Wow!!

Had my first encounter with Ning today. Thanks Bro STB!! :D

This is how it went down.

FR :
Look: 7/10 (looks better in person than in photo, exclude glamour shot)
Body: 8/10 with tribal tattoo just above her shaved pussy
Boobs: 7.5 (These are huge ones..... one mouth not able to handle)
BBBJ: (Did not try......oh, she prefers BJ, rather than BBBJ - Safety first)
HJ: 7/10
FJ: 8.5/10 (Lots of moaning)
Massage: (I gave her a back massage instead, always a first time for everything)
Attitude: 8.5/10
GFE: Really like a GF to me.... we chatted for a long time
Damage: $120+tips

Made an appointment with Bro STB for Ning, was her first customer of the day. Reached hotel around 10.55am, sms Bro STB for room number and when up.

When I got to the room, knock on the door..... the door opened with a lady in trans black gown on showing a deep valley. She lead me in and sat me down, offered me a drink. We chatted abit, while she ran the water in the tub. Later on, we undress and had a bath tub experience. Where she cleaned my didi very throughly and also my body with her butt and breast. After the bath, we proceeded to the bed.

She then pounced on me and kissed me hard and furious.....we frenched for about 5 minutes, while I fingered her pussy... which was already dipping wet.. I finger fucked her for awhile.... till she decided to cap me and it went on to missionary to doggie to missionary for 15 minutes. Her breast was huge and it got in the way..... we continued for a while more till I offloaded into her. She later cleaned me up and went for a bath.

When she came out later, she started to give me a massage.... which was ok. I told her, nevermind... I will give her a massage... which i did. That lasted 15 minutes... she mentioned that she enjoyed the massage.

Afterwhich, we just laid in bed chatting about her dreams and what she feels about singaporean man, that was when I found out, she did not like BBBBJ, as it was not her cup of tea, in the bath bj was ok, but not without cap in bed. Time passed pretty soon and I realised that it was almost time, I took a shower and asked her to eat some lunch before the next appointment. Paid her and she gave me a big hug.

Sorry for the long FR, my first....thanks Bro STB!!

Too bad, she is leaving next week. :(

Cheers!

lone_dog69
26-10-2007, 07:15 PM
Sorry guys!

I took a live pix of Ning, but I can't seem to post it up.

Anyone can help??

She is prettier in person than in the posted pix!!

Cheers!

Babu_singh
27-10-2007, 03:20 AM
Sorry guys!

I took a live pix of Ning, but I can't seem to post it up.

Anyone can help??

She is prettier in person than in the posted pix!!

Cheers!

bro, you can upload the pic by clicking the insert image button on the second row last fourth button or alternatively you can send me her pic via my email so that i can upload on behalf of you.

pls pm me if you want me to help you.

i m looking forward to try her but i prefer to see her live pic first.

thanks a lot. ;)

lone_dog69
27-10-2007, 08:59 AM
Wah Lau!!

I got zapped because someone felt that I was a clone.... !! I can tell you that I am no clone. Bro STB can tell you that I am REAL and not some clone. Zap me and leave no name, somemore say I am a clone. :mad:

If you don't like my FR, just say so.

Bro STB, you got to help me!! Somemore I am going for another one from his stable soon, appointment made already.

Sad man.

sky_gerrard
27-10-2007, 12:08 PM
Hi all,

My new arrival Model-Am....!!!

Stats: 35'' 24'' 35'' 160cm.

Damage: 120/90/2 all in.....

If she is your cup of Tea, Don't hesitate....!!!!

Join my group now: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/STBstb/

Can also view pics at: http://www.stb-stb.blogspot.com

Sexythaiboobs

bro..the group change again?
cannot login leh...

poltergeist
27-10-2007, 12:17 PM
Yah bro,

your group has disappeared again. Had my eye on one of ur gals :D

lone_dog69
27-10-2007, 12:33 PM
Bro Babu_singh

I hv sent the pix/s to Bro STB to upload.

I think there is a problem with his yahoo group. It has disappear again!

Cheers!

the sith
30-10-2007, 04:23 AM
Had 12.45pm session with Ning yesterday.

Won't bore you guys with "vital" stats as enough had been detailed by previous bros.

Overall, I had very enjoyable session with her. She's got nice personality and was very accommodating. I felt she looked much, much better than her already awesome pics.

I'm love natural, ample boobs and she certainly has them. At least they feel and look so to me. Love those responsive nipples.

I could sense that she's been working hard from overwhelmimg bookings but she tried mighty hard to mask her depleting "chi" with her enthusiasm.

I felt I got my money's worth and won't mind an RTF...

lone_dog69
31-10-2007, 05:28 PM
Hey Bro STB

You can up me when I post FR on Am, after I see her on Tuesday!!!

My appointment confirmed right? U sms me already.

Ha ha... looking forward to seeing her.. then must rest for awhile.

My pocket got big hole already.... S$1K used already... somemore bills coming via CC.

Nevermind, will continue with the cheoning when vit M comes... oh yah, looking forward to bonus in Dec...!!

Bro... got christmas present in december or not??

Ok lah, catch you later!!

Cheers! :)

xangatommy
31-10-2007, 08:08 PM
Bro,

Ning will be available til .....?

HOWITZER 155MM
31-10-2007, 10:50 PM
I had my session with Ning. She is really a beauty with great attitude. Will not elaborate further cos what has been said is true. Don't miss this gem. Also a word of praise for STB service, keep it up u r doing a good job. Will support u. Thanks for approving me in your forum cos tried joining a few all kanna rejected.

lamdenggaidep
31-10-2007, 11:12 PM
My 2nd FR. First one seems had been filtered or rejected by moderators.

FR Tarma Ning and Ti
================
Ning
BBBJ - great 9/10
FJ - 8/10
Body - 10/10 - delicate and smooth skin
GFE - Trying hard to speak english. very service oriented
RTF - 100%
Overall 9/10

Ti
BBBJ - 6/10
FJ - 5/10
Body 5/10 - No boobs. Seems out of shape and different from Photo
GFE - Always chit chat in Thai during the Action.
RTF - No
Overall 6/10

Damage Special price from OKT. $30 Tips for Ning

i took Ning's photo as she looks too beautiful like my ex GF but her body win 100% ... Special thanks to OKT who try hard to give me exceptional service. Thumbs up for great OKT service!! I will look for your service again.

photo here (http://uk.ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/lamdenggaidep/photos/view/34ff?b=1)

Loner69
01-11-2007, 11:12 AM
Fr Ning.
Have a session with her at last week sat.
Went up to the hotel knock on the door, when she opened the door i straight look at her big assets. Then i told myself lucky nv miss this girl. Then proceed to SOP bath same as what other brothers say she did not like bbbj but she still gave to me(service good)
On bed she keep talking to my didi hahaha 1st time girl talk to my didi dun talk to me. Catbath,69 and my 1st shot end at missionary. After 1st shot clean me up real nice then start to give me a massage from head to toe really enjoy the massage. After massage, my didi still refuse to stand then she grab my didi say wake up my didi instantly get back alive again she laugh and say "good boy" real funny. Then she ride me real hard change to doggy and change back to missionary then unload 2nd shot in her love hole when unloading she still grab on to me really like gf (song ar).
Then proceed to clean up before her. Dress me up and li siao my didi again at that point of time dun feel like going out of the room haha.Before i left she gave me a kiss and a long hug. Really enjoy the session with her , must thanks bro stb for providing us such a gem.

Look: 8.5/10 (i like her looks, before i left took a photo of her)
Body: 8/10 (firm)
Boobs: 8.5 (nice to suck :D)
BBBJ:8/10 (can be improve if got more suxtion)
FJ: 8.5/10 (I like the way she move to my trust)
Massage: 7/10(not bad quite powerful)
Attitude: 10/10(serve me like her husband :D)
GFE:8.5/10 (keeping her photo in my cellphone)
RTF: Yes (But this few days very busy working sian)

Looking forward to see more gems from bro stb Will keep supporting.

desmodeus
01-11-2007, 12:28 PM
Yo sexythaiboobs

Jz pm you

lorraine
01-11-2007, 04:11 PM
Ning is a service orientated lady, will try to please you in every area.

Good bonk good price.

Acres
01-11-2007, 11:02 PM
Juz had my 2nd session with Ning today.

All I can say, she is great gem, very enthusiastic and funny, saying that my didi look like "microphone"...:o

Start off in the bath-tub with a nice hand job and boob massage, and the rest is SOP...On bed started with frenching, to bbbj. While bbbjing, she will give yr balls n ass a good nice strokes, WAH great feeling...

FJ started with cow-ride, and unloaded in missionary. Moaning was soft but nice...2nd round tried several positions, ended with a HJ and blast it off on the boobs..

Looks : 9/10
Boobs : 9/10
Body : 8/10 (minus 1, got tattoo below belly-button)
Bbbj : 8/10
FJ : 8/10

Overall great bonk n price, UP her for her attitude, Thks Bro STB...;)

Ericgomez
02-11-2007, 12:12 AM
Thanks to Bro STB for arranging session with Ning yesterday (Thu) afternoon. Knocked door and a pretty, petite, sweet looking girl in black dress opened up. Ning was very polite and started hugging me, pressing her huge boobs (a little saggy due to the size, but still nice to play with) against me. She can speak a few words of simple English (“OK-lah” is her favourite Singlish).

Washed me up properly in the bath-tub, esp my didi and then joined me on bed. Straight away started on BJ for about 10 mins. Slow and gentle, very shiok. Catbath and then BJ some more. Sensing that I was ready, she capped me and rode me hard. Tried to control but cannot tahan. Shot off very quickly. Damn!

Massaged me for about 20 mins. Not bad but definitely not a professional in this department. Then we did a bit of cuddling, with me playing with her ample knockers and she teasing my didi, awakening it again. “You want?” she asked. Sure! After another bout of BJ, didi was ready for more action. Did a few positions until sweat, but no more ammo. Cleaned up, paid up and left very satisfied and pleased with Ning’s good service. My only complaint is that the room is a bit crummy and the towel smells of cockroach (:eek: yuks!).

Face: 8.5/10
Figure: 8/10
Boobs: C+, maybe bigger, not good at judging
Frenching: Not much
BJ: 8/10
BBBJ: Didn’t try
Pussy: quite tight
Massage: 6.5/10
Service: 9/10
Damage: 120/90/2 + tips
RTF: Want to try others in STB’s stable first

ryanschumi
03-11-2007, 09:39 AM
Yo all Bros,

Just a short fr to add to the positive comments.
Tried Ning yest.
Honestly she really tried her best to pls.

These kind of service is excellent. She is patient and understanding.
Hard to find good service nowadays.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10
Svc: 9/10

lamdenggaidep
03-11-2007, 11:21 AM
Look at her super model http://uk.ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/lamdenggaidep/photos/view/34ff?b=1&m=f&o=0i had taken.

I am still missing her. She is so hot but please don't the $$ kill the gem too fast. I know no one can resist the $$$ temptation. Hopefully she can have a long break and good rest before I visit her again. OKT, thanks for bring in this gem at the great price.

I must honest said that she is trying very hard to please you and do everything she can. Her smiles looks so charming. When I look at her and puzzling how can she smile so sweet .... juz cannot understand. Nice boobs, nice SYT, nice butt, nice service .... what else do you expect? she is HOT!!

glfreak2003
08-11-2007, 04:36 AM
Bro STB,

Ning still available? I want a session.

ABC boy
10-11-2007, 11:39 AM
Just Sms Bro for a slot, can't wait for the time to come

SillyBoy7
12-11-2007, 05:34 PM
Have read so much about this hottie, thought I'd go and try her out. When I knowed the door, I was pleasantly greeted by this sweet girl. She looked like Zhu Leling, a TCS actress from long ago, except that Ning has massive boobs. It is probably no joke that her boobs are D-cup. Detailed exploration proved that they are of the "enhanced" variety, but it was still very nic to touch and grab. Ning was very fiendly and pleasant, and we TCSS while
waiting for the water to fill the bathtub. I had never kena a bathing session before, so was waiting in anticipation. I was trying to paw her boobs all the time, but she held me back because she didn't want me to get too excited, hehe.

After the water filled, she gave me a good bath, including a soapy massage using her boobs. With the D-cup mammaries, this was a most wonderful feeling! I took my time to clean up, then it was time to go to bed. She started with the usual catbath and BBBJ. The BBBJ was not bad, but for some reason I was not really excited. For the FJ, I tried a variety of positions, and finally came in the doggy position.

She was a little tired out after that, and we both took a short nap before trying for the second shot. Try as I might, I could not unload a second time, but still left damn satisfied. Good job on bro SexyThaiBoob on bringing this jewel here. Top notch girl and top notch bonk.

Name: Ning
Looks: 8/10 (quite sweet, look like ex TCS actress)
Body: 9/10 (very good. Slim but with the right curves)
Boobs: 8/10 (pendulous D-cup tits, slightly saggy)
BBBJ: 7/10 (ok)
FJ: 7/10 (average)
DATY: No.
Damage: S$120+20 tip (room included)

Jamester999
12-11-2007, 11:14 PM
Hi

sorry for the late FR.
tried Ning few days ago already.

Don't wanna go much into the details
just wanna say she's one of those fun loving type of thai
we chatted with lots of fun (although her english cannot make it haha)
by chicken n duck talk. managed to have some jokes here n there
keep the fun mood going.

Alright her boobies are so bigggg that i don't even know how to describe them.
they're big and soft. hmm but maybe a bit too soft haha.

one nice thing about her bath tub preparation is that there r lots of bubbles
very nice. too bad she got dry skin due to too much bathing with customers
then going back into room again, repeating.

she treated me real good. very nice lady.
any brothers who is deciding whether to go or not, try to
book before she fly off this thur/fri i cant remb..

overall : 8.4/10

RICHIE72
13-11-2007, 07:28 PM
Tis gem brought in by STB iz really a gem among gems! I was captivated by her foto when I was looking at it, but when I met her on 12/11/2007, I was mesmerized! She iz indeed much much prettier than her pix!!! Anyway, d feeling I had, was 1 tat was like seeing my long lost gf... In d rm, we sat dn n enjoyed d programme on d TV, even though we couldn't understand a word it was saying coz it was in cantonese! We had a gd laugh wen she tried 2 imitate d sentences! lol

We den procceded 2 d tub 4 wat was a sensual xperience. D way she slid under ur butt n placed it on her thigh??? WOW!!! Using her tender hands, she toyed wif my DIDI n d soapy feeling was juz out of tis world! Cleaning ur whole body thoroughly was oso a plus. Coz it'll make u feel like ur gf really attentive 2 all d details of ur body! During d tub session we made small toks n teased each other, juz like how u would wen u r d 1st tm in d tub wif d girl of ur dream! lol Once done wif all d soapy ting, we showered (separately) n cleaned up 2 prepare 4 d real xperience.

After my shower, I was lying on d bed waiting 4 my lover 2 cum back 2 d bed wif me... She came out wif towel wrapped around her (shyness??? juz like her 1st tm huh???) Anyway, we procceded 2 find our long lost love in d midst of our actions! She gave me a catbath starting wif my neck, dn 2 my nipples n den met my lil bro, up-close-n-personal! D bj she gave me was wif great effort n attention. Going dn 2 my 2 'go-li' n really enjoying them like 'fishballs". lol Oh yes, her bj was full trottle wif lots of deep throat! I really couldn't take it so I stopped her b4 i Xplode!!!

After d bj, she rode me lke a cowgirl, n lOOking at her natural 'Ds' bouncing as she was riding, really, I couldn't take my hands off her! We switched 2 missionary coz I couldn't hold any longer! At tis position, I managed 2 suckle on her nips at d same tm, like a baby! My, those soft 'Ds' will really make any boob lover (like me) wanna juz devour them! Pumped her gently a couple of tm, but felt tat d army within my lil bro juz rushing 2 cum out, so I increased rhythm, den out they came, only 2 find themselves trapped in a balloon! :p

We cuddled 4 a while b4 separating n she helped me 2 uncover my trapped army n took them 2 d ammo-dump! Next she gave me a light massage till I told her 2 lay back while I gave her (my gf???) a massage instead! She enjoyed d massage as much as I enjoyed her gfe 2wards me! We still had 1/2 hr b4 tm was up, n she asked me 4 2nd round...bud looking at d response fr my lil bro, I dun tink I live thru another round, so I declined! Instead we sat on d bed (naked) n continued watching d TV which neither of us understood. Bud hey! Wat d heck, iz d company tat matters rite?

Overall, it was an unforgettable xperience! N tis would be how I rate her:

Looks:9/10 (better den pix, believe me)
Body:8/10 (if not 4 tattoo, guess it could be 9)
Boobs:10/10 (soft n natural Ds which I like)
Bj:9/10 (good deep throat)
Fj:9/10 (even though we din try many positions)
Gfe:10/10 (long-lost somemore)

Finally, I'd like 2 thank STB 4 d arrangement n bringing tis wonderful gem here! Oh yes! All those bro who have yet 2 give her a try, I suggest u get on d fone n call, coz her last day iz on 14/11/2007!:D

RICHIE72
13-11-2007, 08:04 PM
Sorry double post!!!

Woofie
01-12-2007, 11:37 PM
WOW!

Ning is coming back! Mai tu Liao! :D

Bro, u shld consider posting her live pics... her studio pics are way below her "live" standards!

Another gem not to be missed....

Rgds

Ning will be back next week..... Thos that missed her the previous time...

BOOK NOW.....!!!!!

Cytan7
02-12-2007, 12:37 AM
Bro STB

Can u post more pics of Ning?

jasonbourne
04-12-2007, 01:49 AM
Bro,

u brought her back again ah... damn... i already tried her twice on her last trip. damn tempting again...

anyway my previous fr on her is
Looks:9/10
Body:8/10
Boobs:10/10 (shd be a full C or D)
Bj:6/10 (nt as gd on this part)
Fj:9/10

definitely a friendly gal...will get in touch with u again

yinyang
04-12-2007, 05:56 PM
Had 1st lucky dip with Ning last evening. Fell for her bewitching eyes in pic (and couple steaming FRS when she was last here), so tried bro STB 1st time.:p

Bit playful, with big knockers. Not SYT, claims she's going 26 (fine with me) and is running some t-shirt buz back home in bkk. Chatty and quite a livewire, so can tcss.

Highlight is her bubble bath, with tit AND ass fxxk in bathtub. Has tattoo just over her Y. Her moans and groans overwhelm you (likely put on, to help you with your enjoyment).

Overall, her's was good relief for my release (as if I needed excuse:o). But I've been spoilt by others before and blame on my more exacting personal standards. Bro STB, pls re-visit your location choice (as some others mentioned). :D

nelman06
04-12-2007, 11:41 PM
Ning:pOnly one word.....GREAT!!!:D

Looking forward to my tarma slot of NING and ???.......kekeke:D

Loner69
05-12-2007, 04:16 PM
wow ning is back, must recharge vit m 1st hahaha:D

slave
13-12-2007, 04:26 AM
FR on Ning 12th Dec 2pm

Well, as promised to Bro stb and Ning herself, here's my FR on her.

1st time I engaged FL from the forum so I guess better write about my good memories.PM-ed Bro stb for his number and he replied promptly the next day and told me Ning's available on 12th Dec for 2pm slot as well as the venue. The 1 day wait was pretty tough as the photo posted really sorts of turn me on. Nonetheless, I have read FRs on Ning and I was mentally prepared to see a slightly more mature version of that photo. Anyway, I am one who goes for service more than looks. Youth doesn't last forever.

Well well fast forward to 12th Dec 2pm, the hotel is somewhat near my place opposite a shopping centre and I had trouble finding parking along the road. End up have to walk abit but never mind as I thought it would all be worth it. One thing though, although the hotel has an underground carpark there's no lift to the basement. Anyway, one thing good about the hotel is that the moment you enter you can head for the lift without bypassing the reception, its tucked away further in, meaning no one will ever ask you funny questions. Also there's free parking around the area after 5pm so Bros out there don't need to worry about parking.

Upon reaching Ning's room, was greeted nicely by her. Then I lit up a ciggie and we started chatting. Her English is understandable but slightly below the standard of those WLs who have worked in BKK MPs/KTVs or studied in the university. When i entered the room, I saw the bathtub filled up with water already and yes there were bubbles as other Bros mentioned. After smoking and drinking some water(man was I thirsty or what that day), we proceeded to the bathtub. About the bath, well its a first for me yar, and it was quite a good experience. Pretty suprised that the smaller than average tub could sit two persons since I'm not exactly very slim. The bath was very thorough and she did a good job.

On to the bed now, she started off with the usual catbath and frenching followed by BBBJ. It was slow and sensuous, just the kind I like. After that proceeded on with pattern 1 which is cowgirl, had a real good time and since I had the feeling of cumming so faster switch position. On to pattern 2 which is missionary then I think I managed to last for a reasonable length of time. Lastly was pattern 3 which is doggie style. Her moans just got stronger and stronger and her ass was really good to doggie.

After the 1st shot, got a simple massage from Ning. Its not the crack-crack or twist your head til it cracks type but the simple press everywhere kind but I thought it was good. Then she asked if I'm interested in the 2nd shot. Being abit shagged out, I opted out. Anyway I'm the type of goes for quality over quantity so it doesn't matter. The 1st shot was very well done already.

She got an sms from Bro stb telling her she has another slot at 3.30pm so I went to wash up and went off. Heard from her she wants to learning hairdressing and open a salon so thats why she's here. She's really quite chatty as other Bros have mentioned.

In summary:
Major plus points are big racks, excellent service and nice personality. And of cos the sex was great as well.

Once again, thanks to Bro stb for the arrangement.

Catch her before she goes off. Think it might be some time before she comes back again.

hyderbaddie
14-12-2007, 07:34 PM
My first FR on this site hopefully to standard. Before that would like to thank a few samsters for their help and trust. Bro MidniteTiger
teebs_darklord
QooMilk
For giving me contacts even though i am a newbie without a single post. Thanks for the trust and for keeping the spirit of sharing alive.
And of course to bro SexyThaiBoob for bringing cheo bus to spore so that we can enjoy more that TomYumLand can offer.

When arrived at hotel, msged bro SexyThaiBoob and immediately got response of room. Went up and was greeted warmly by Ning (dressed ferociously in a leopard print bra,panties and robe combi). Differed somewhat from the pic offered. She was very much slimmer in person but the knockers remained the same side somewhat. Maybe she din eat but everyday got samsters massage her boobs. Glad to find out that there was a 30min gap for her to rest after my session so i wont paiseh bump into the next customer on the way down. GFE sat on the bed and chit chat awhile. Bath water was running with lotsa bubbles. Room was abit warm due to Ning being afraid of cold, lotsa goose pimples when we first stepped into the bathroom. Her entire body is incredibly soft as well.

In the bathtub, washed me clean clean with alot of smalltalk and hugs, plus of course rubba with her giagantic boobs. Hard to avoid those in confined space. After the bath, went to the bed. Frenched and kissed awhile. Tongue fight action good and as other bros have said she is abit shy (cover with towel when walking out of bath). Accommodating with the autoroam hands and allow finger fark. I tink she oso got enjoy. Was wet when i fingered her, never noticed if its jelly or natural. Gave me a BJ but change to BBBJ when i said can't feel much. BBBJ soft and sensual, she nestled herself between my legs, moaning in between sucks and slurps alot too. Quite a sight to see a slim lady with big boobs sucking your dick with ur legs wrapped ard her. Maciam like trying to hide under a table to bj u when ur at office. FJ wise she is very accomodating cowgirl, missionary, leg raise, doggie, never grumbled at all. First shot gone.

Rest time, she went to gargle and wash up then came back to massage for me. Felt abit soft and she looked tired, so i asked her if she is tired? She replied that she's ok (to all of my demands as well). I gave her a short massage in the end and she even joked that she is a customer who won't give me any tips! For a while i really felt as if i am a gigolo.

After that hugged on the bed for a while. Really got the GFE feeling, small movements of the hands on my body as well. Will be better if her england is more power.

Then requested for a BM, she tot tit fark so lubed up her assets with baby oil and lied down. After explanation she finally understood and rubba those oily C cuppers all over my body. It was heaven, very soft and sensual rubbing. Song!

Another BBBJ before putting on the raincoat for the second bonk! Took longer to come on second round, but she was very understanding and obliging. (Told me that she was coming, dunnoe whether real or just trying to make me come. Saw her grabbing the bed tightly with her hands when i doggied her. Her moans and looks seems very real thou she kept her eyes shut tightly at times (am i really so ugly?) haha never rushed me even thou i took a while to come. Paid up and left, she took the same lift with me to eat at her fren's room (3 eggs and white rice) whahah.

Looks - 7/10 Preferred her pic to actual. She has lost quite a bit of weight. Good for bros who like slim slim gals. I like slightly more bah, but easy to move her ard.
Skin - 8/10 (fading tattoo above belly button done at 300baht in bkk) Skin on body is v smooth, face not as smooth as her body.
Ht - Ard 160cm, look like school gal when she put on her jacket (felt cold)
Hair - nice smell and long, likes to clip it up thou
Body - 8/10 (C+,think enhanced can feel abit of lump although not v obvious, long eraser nips, very slim waist and legs, all parts of her very very soft, seems quite conscious of her boobies as she likes to support them when i pumped her, removed her hands a few times coz i like to see them bounce! )
BBBJ - 8/10 slow and sensual
GFE - 8/10 (she feels paiseh to french after giving bbbj,haha me not keen to suck my own cock as well, plenty of hugs and winking of the left eye, smiley)
Massage - did not try as she looks v tired, but wont be like the Tuina shops
FJ - 9/10 (wet and very accomodating, realistic moans and looks complete with grapsing of the bed with her hands as thou she enjoys alot. -1 for tightly closed eyes haha)
Damage - 120 + 20 tips (she din ask for it)

Exhausted
19-12-2007, 06:41 PM
Thanks Bro for the arrangement with Ning. A real GEM! Bathtub massage of my legs with her back towards me and my hands on her ginormous knockers was definitely a unique sensous experience. Great service and attitude to match a sexy body ... what else can I say?

Volker
22-12-2007, 11:43 AM
Meeting her later!!:D

shag_fest
21-01-2008, 01:57 PM
Super Model-Ning is in town on 23th Jan....!!!:eek:

The Legend is back again so why WAIT....??????

Stats: 36'' 24'' 34'' 162cm

Damage: 120-90-2 all in....:D

Her regular that missed her so muccccch....

Please sms to book for 1st,2nd and 3rd blood now....!!!

she's backkkk??!!! wait for my call bro! :eek:

Masakarius
24-01-2008, 10:13 AM
FR on Ning

Pix - 100%
Stats 36-24-34
Height About 160cm
Personality - Very Sweet, Friendly, Hardworking, Svc Oriented
Language Slightly Below Conversational English

GFE 7/10 (Once warmed up she is wild)
Frenching 6/10
Massage 4/10
FJ 8/10
BBBJ 9/10 (Alternate between soft and hard suction)

Verdict
She is one Gem that I will RTF even if there are others. No regrets.

kbata
25-01-2008, 03:06 AM
Saw she was back to Singapore again.....Missed her second trip to singapore, so this time must die die find time to meet up with her. Can't wait anymore, quickly sms bro to get a slot.

Surprised she still remembered me when she saw me :D
Get into the room, put down my stuffs. Then she hugged me and pulled me down to the bed. Really playful like playing with bf/gf... TCSS for a while talking about her new hair style, then proceed to bath room. Bathroom session pretty SOP, but with more laugh..

Back to the bed, we hugged each other and I laid her down to the bed. This round she let me do the service, licking her sensitive areas liked neck and my hands moving around the pussy. Very soon she gets wet below... She beh tahan already and put on cap for me. Then start pump her, can she enjoying the session too. Slowly slowly she grabs hard on me, and told me "let's cum together". No longer, shoot out my first load....

Washed ourselves, then we laid on the bed liked lovers and having small talk. Talking to her doesn't feel time passed by very fast, i left half an hour for second shot. She also noticed that,and i quickly let her do bbbj. Do missionary position first, then followed by doggie style. She cummed in each position, but I still haven't. Still willing to go on, but my leg muscles are tired... So let her do HJ to finish up.

Look: 8/10 (about same as photo)
GFE: 10/10 (She is really liked your gf in the whole session)
Frenching: 8/10
FJ: 10/10
BBBJ: 6/10 (only do for a while, because both beh tahan already:p)
RTF: 3rd RTF already, still hav more in future
Recommedation: 3rd RTF already, you say leh??

duncan1983
26-01-2008, 12:16 AM
book a session with Ning today...just before leaving to the place, got sms that is was delayed....thinking to myself that this must be worth it....

and YES, it s worth it.....really really worth it......
i m newbie at this FR thing, so i ll keep it short since there are so many gud FR for Ning....

Face:7/10 (a bit different from what i think)
Body: Slim and sexy...definitely a big boobs...hint2 to those boob lovers...
FJ: 8/10
Massage: 6/10(passable skill but i do enjoy it)....
Service, attitude and GFE: 10/10 (simply perfect for me)...

really enjoy my time and i ve been able to relieve my stress just being with her...:)

will definitely recommend or i might just return back (she ask me to come back...kekeke...) if bro STB got a slot for me of coz....

Butler71
28-01-2008, 09:57 AM
I missed Ning during her last visit here as our schedules were both pretty packed. This time I wasn’t going to let that happen again. Got an appt with Ning sometime late last week and I am glad that I did so as She was definitely a worthwhile bonk.

Reached the location and went up to the appointed room and Ning greeted me in a tank and hot shorts; just like a girlfriend. Most times, the girls will meet customers in some sexy see-through negligee but seriously, how many girlfriends actually meet their BFs in see through negligee? I felt that Ning’s outfit made her feel like a GF.

Anyway, the outfit didn’t stay on her for long she stripped to reveal a racy leopard print lingerie set…Grrrrrr. That came off to and we proceeded to the bathtub where she began to show her stuff. Now I think that having a girl bath and scrub you is already pretty erotic stuff. Ning however will also do the boob and bum scrub as well and given that she is petite with two rather large breasts, she’s able to maneuver with some agility in the cramped tub when she does the boob scrub.

After the bath, we proceeded to the bed where I expended my first shot which was followed by a massage and the second shot. Ning was tender and accommodating throughout and I think the experience highlighted by the fact that Ning is able to give a very intense GFE. Apart from her lovemaking, she will also wipe your sweat, ask you if you are too cold, hot, thirsty etc.

In summary (and IMHO), Ning’s USP is that she is pretty, has large breasts and can do GFE very well.

Stats
Look: 8/10 (good resemblance)
GFE: 10/10 (She really excels in this department)
Frenching: 7/10 (She needs to get warmed up first)
FJ: 9/10 (accommodating and willing to try different positions but she is not commando)
BBBJ: 8/10 (good sensation and duration but I don’t think she allow CIM)
RTF: $$ avail sure
Recommedation: Bros who like the GFE thing, don’t wait

Zeroco0l
01-02-2008, 02:30 PM
lol, mark it first. I got to finish my another session b4 approaching this gem. keke:D

rubikscube
02-02-2008, 07:07 PM
Booked a slot with Ning at 430pm today but was held up by a traffic jam and was 15mins late. When first saw Ning, she gave a bright smile, gave her a hug and she gave a light peck on my lips. I felt she looked prettier in the photos, not that she isn't chio in person. Her service and personality more than make up for it. She told me she had prepared a hot bath while waiting for me. How nice! Went into bath tub with her, was extremely nice coz it was a rainy day. Particularly liked her sponging my front and back using her boobs and ass, din't know it felt so good=)

Proceeded to bed, she climbed on top of me and started frenching. Followed by catbath, cap my dick and gave me a BJ. Even with cap on, her BJ was slow and sensuous, would have cummed if she didn't stop. When on to cowgirl and missonary, normally can tahan quite long one, but with Ning I cummed in like less than 10mins?

Next she gave me a oil message which I enjoyed even more than those TN shops. The massage lasted for about 30mins before she asked whether I wanted a 2nd round. Opted for HJ, then switched to boobyfuck, first time did a boobyfuck, just like in porn! Haha. But I can't cum no matter how hard she tried, my bad...

She kept apologising but I said it was ok. Tipped her $10 for her excellent service.

Looks - 7/10 (pics chioer, but real person is chio enough)
Skin - 8/10 (fair and smooth with a tatoo on her stomach)
Body - 9/10 (huge boobies but fake i think,slim waist, petite)
BJ - 8/10 (I like slow and steady BJs))
GFE - 8/10 (nice to talk to though her english is quite limited)
Massage - 7/10 (enjoyed, better than some TN shops)
FJ - 8/10 (nice, never cummed so early before)
HJ - 9/10 (uses oil and both hands for HJ, will use finger to massage asshole)
Damage - 120 + 10 tips (tips for her excellent service and trying real hard to get me fire my 2nd shot)

adsl2010
03-02-2008, 12:35 PM
Here's a FR after trying Ning although this FR's main female lead is another girl as you read on. I think I own Ning an apology on this. One fine day, I sms bro stb to book Ning after seeing her photo in yahoo group. Upon reaching hotel, sms bro stb, got the rm no. and went up the lift. When the lift open and walked out, I saw a fair girl in singlets and shorts bending down in the corridor. I think she is getting a bottle of mineral water from a carton meant for the stayers at that level. Then she start walking towards me... she has the girl-next-door, very typical sg girl look. She just take a quick peep on me and then shyly walk past me. I just couldn't take my eyes off her. I was thinking is she Ning? If so, then I must be very lucky. The feeling is just like one fine day, u bumped into ur chio sg girl neighbour along the corridor. It's like u wanna to know (or screw) her yet dunno how to start... Then she went to rm XXX and open the door. My first reaction was... oh no... that wasnt Ning's rm. Maybe she is jus a normal tourist staying in this hotel. As my eyes were glued to her, I walked towards Ning's rm and knocked until she went inside her rm. Then I heard a man's voice speaking in tamil coming from "Ning's rm", then I remembered I got the wrong room. Quickly walking away to the correct one. I totally lost focus after seeing that girl. I knocked, and Ning opened the door. She looked quite pretty resembling the picture. While she guides me in, but I was thinking of the girl I met. Then I got an idea and quicky sms bro stb and ask the girl in rm xxx. He replied it's her girl named Creme and leaving the next day. It was like kanna Toto feeling... but first I hav to start my action wif Ning. When she took off her clothes, she was in her leopard spot bra and panties.. sibei hot.. then we went to shower together. She has a very thin figure, but big boobs. Not natural-looking for me... but don't mind playing with them... After showering, she gave me an oil massage.. skills quite good... During massage I kept asking Ning abt Creme. She say she didn't know her personally and but say she's beautiful. After massage, she wan to give me a bbbj... I stop her cos I wan to put on cap for hygiene purpose. She thank me for that. Think she prefer with cap too... bj skills quite good even with cap. Then she rode on me like a cowgirl and cum once.. We switched to missionary and she yelling "let's cum together.. together.." as I was pumping fast.. Then we cum as she wish... After I cleaning up, I exchanged a few sms wif bro stb to book Creme after this session as die die must fxxk her before she leave or else cannot sleep that night... Thats when Ning start to get a bit upset... She tot I was complaining abt service to her boss.. I try to pacify her, saying her service is top class, I was only booking Creme thru her boss... Then Ning got more work-up... She's look a bit jealous and refuse to listen but I feel "shiok" on this. Feel like i'm valuable to her. :D... But my mind is all over Creme... Then I cheong out to look for the nearest atm to withdrawn $$ for second session, this time with the girl of my dream. Creme was really fair and look totally like a sg chinese. She's from Changmai where girls are generally fairer. Her boobs not big but have shapy and fair butt that look very tempting in her red G-string. I just cant help but to constantly squeeze them gently... We did dry humping with my underwear on and she's on her G-string... My underwear got wet and she say nvr mind... During the course, she gave me the very enjoy but shy look. Then we go shower and went to bed. She lick all over my body and I cannot tahan... Her bj was wonderful. Then she proceed to ride me.. That's was the best part... After riding for a while, she pause..her expression is a bit strange... she look very embrass and yet so satisfy, biting her lips... and bend down to embrace me tightly ... She say she cum... I just love that behaviour.. Then she start her engine and rode again... then again the same expression... I love to make my girl cum, great sense of achievement... Then make her lie flat on bed with her buttocks up. I thrust her from behind bypassing her asshole.. admiring her beautiful shapy fair butt before I finished her in missionary when she cum again.... I must admit this is one of my best fxxk, if not the best fxxk in my whole life... Super GFE, really... Then I just lie on top of her as we watching TV and chit-chat.. her english is limited but I still enjoy chatting with her... I left very sadly afterwards... The feeling is like losing a GF...
Overall rating for the 2 girls.

Ning
Looks - 8/10 (nose got operation becos of accident so must be gentle)
Skin - 8/10
Body - 7.5/10 (a bit unbalanced, boobs too big on a small frame but for boobs lovers shld hav no problem)
BJ - 8/10
GFE - 8/10 (she will get jealous if you talk abt other girl, jus like ur gf)
Massage - 9/10 (good oil massage)
FJ - 8/10
HJ - never try

Creme
Looks - 9/10 (look like better in real than in photo... she is not in my shortlist when viewing yahoo group.. now she's top of my list)
Skin - 8/10 (becos some pimples on her forehead due to our humidity)
Body - 9/10 (small boobs, nice ass, perfect for me)
BJ - 9/10
GFE - 20/10 (I'm in love with her)
Massage - never try
FJ - 30/10 (Jus love her expression when she cum x 3, 10 pts for each)
HJ - never try

LAST but not LEAST, BRO sexythaiboobs, please bring CREME BACK!!!!! I miss her!!! :o

MOTORAZR
04-02-2008, 01:04 AM
Here's an FR on delightful Ning. Hope all bros enjoy. Cheers mate.

Ning

Was attracted to her looks scanning thru the photos from thai groups under Yahoo. I am always attracted to women with bigger boobs. As I am just back in Singapore being away for quite awhile, its about time for some long lost action.

Called up brother STB to check the availability for Ning and another girl GOLD for my friend who happen to be interested in going as well. Got a very fast response from brother STB to confirm the timing and off we go to the venue for some action.

Lady

First impression after seeing the real Ning, she is pretty, sweet looking and cheerful. After she welcome me into the room and closing the door, she straight away give me a hug and led me to the bed for a sit. She poured me a drink before sitting down on my lap while we have a small talk. Hahah. First impression is already good and I like her attitude.

Action Zone

After the small talk, its time for shower, as she helped me undress before she undressed and led me to the bathroom. In no time, we were both in the bathtub as she give me a very very seductive look, Man this girl is naughty naughty. She carefully bath my body spending more time on my brother, giving him a some loving tender care and occasionally she will smile and wink at me. Man I like this kind of girls, fun-loving with a killer body hahaha.

After drying up, she led me to the bed and put a towel on the bed before I lay down, she told me “darling you are sick, let me make you better, I am a good doctor”, I replied “Doctor, please, I am dying, save me with your miracle cure” hahaha, her looks are so seductive that I really can’t wait for action.

She give me a really passionate frenching, a long lost feeling since my breakup with my gf. Its good to have such feeling again. Some hot steamy frenching followed by a solid and thorough catbath and it comes to the thing I enjoy the most. BBBJ. Her skill was awesome, good pacing, excellent sound system slurping away, the seductive look, the coordination between fast and slow pace to prolong your enjoyment. She is made for BBBJ and when she sense that I am fast approaching climax, she stop, cap me and start riding me. She sure feels like a Cowgirl when she rides, the pace is fast and wild with heavy surround sound, I though Japan are famous for building quality sound with their AV stars, now I know Thai is not far behind either. Hahaha. When I am about to cum, I quickly switch to a missionary position, start frenching her madly while pounding her and before long the volcano erupts, its been awhile since I have a heavy flow, its such a great feeling mate.

I rest for awhile as she prepares for a massage session. The massage was nothing to shout about, the strength is really not there, its simply a press here and there type of massage.

After some massage, I am again ready for action. She give me a quick catbath again followed by the lovely BBBJ, in no time my brother is load and ready for action but she still continues the BBBJ, LOVELY. After giving head for another 5 mins, she capped my brother and there goes the ride again, I absolutely love this cowgirl when she is riding, she gives me the horny and seductive look, the moaning and the fast riding action simply made it a joy for her to be in control. When she started to slow down, I knew she is beginning to be tired, so I turn her around and started the doggie. I started giving her a hard and fast pounding, the feeling of holding on to her boobs while pounding her from behind is absolutely stunning. The pounding continues for quite while before I realise I am nowhere near cumming, that’s when I ask her whether she can perform a HJ with the baby oil. She smiled, frenched me again before starting an oil massage on my brother, she continued to French me madly while giving me the awesome HJ and soon I am feeling close. She quickly say “baby cum for me and fasten her HJ pace while continue moaning, her sound system is simply breathtaking and soon I unload for a 2nd time. Man, am I exhausted.

I rest for awhile before proceeding to shower and dress up. She give me a tight hug just like a gf before i go and I told her that I will be back for her soon. What a way to spend my Sunday. Hahahah.

Summary:

Name: Ning
Boobs: C (Ample of boobs to hold and fondle)
Looks: 7.5/10 (Quite sweet looking)
Massage: 5/10 (she could definitely improved on this)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Nice, Shoik, Power)
FJ: 8/10 (she is accommodating in many ways)
HJ: 8/10 (Nice feeling again!!)
Attitude: 9/10 (This is what customer service is about)
GF Feeling: 8.5/10 (Nice Nice feeling)
RTF: YES, but would like to try another one from this group as well.
Damage: $120 + tips

HOWITZER 155MM
04-02-2008, 02:34 PM
The last time Ning was here I got her lunch. And she was like wow so grateful with tears. A very nice lady indeed.:)

daMan
04-02-2008, 10:04 PM
Looking thru the list then saw some girls in the group today and
Ning caught my attention. As requested and promised, heres my FR for this cutie pie...

FR for Ning

Look : 8/10 [ i like ]
Body: 8/10 [ quite petite ]
Boobs: 9/10 [ good size ! ]
Bathtub: 8/10 [ Nice GFE ]
Body/Balls Massage: 6/10 [ Nuthing to shout about... but boobs makes up for it ]
Catbath: 7/10 [ Not really alot for me... ahha dunnoe y =p but nibblings skill is gd]
Breast fuck: 9/10 [ 1st try... quite fun n nice... ^^ ]
BBBJ: 8/10 [ good suction strong n slow ]
FJ: 8/10 [ not bad but i only like gers to be on top =p ]

Overall: 8.5/10 [ not bad la... nv french cause she said previous bro hurt her lips :( but she asked me to go back to her for a "payback" haha]

RTF: consider 1st bah... service n looks are gd but communication is 6/10 lolx ^^

thanks stb bro~

TingFengz
06-02-2008, 09:31 PM
Promised bro stb a FR so here it is:

Have been lurking ard sbf for a long time as you can see from my joining date but this is actually the first time i engaged a FL. Thus, gotta thank bro stb for arranging the slot for me. Not tt good in writing FR, so please pardon me up no up to standard :)

First of all, me is an ultimate MILF, boobs and bj lover. Thus this FR might be subjective as one man's meat may be another's poison...so here it goes:

Today reached the stipulated hotel around 1/2 hour before my slot...so went to take a puff and relac a bit in the car b4 i messaged bro stb. Got some confusions as bro stb apparently mistook me for someone else and offered me a 630 slot instead, which of cos came as a surprise to me and got a bit pissed off. But as mentioned, it was a misunderstanding which was cleared up quickly and was told me wait a while more while Ning got ready. *Beep*, finally the long awaited moment came. I have been browsing thru and had shortlisted a couple of FLs in my mind, and Ning was one of those top on my list. Thus, my expectations of here were rather high, maybe a bit too high which was why i was a little disappointed in the session.

Anyway, back to the story, me got room number and fast hand fast leg go up to the room. Press the bell, and about 2 minutes later, Ning was in front of me. First impression was that photo resemblence was onli around 70%, maybe cos Ning tied up her hair. She looks slightly older than her age but heck, the photo resemblence with someone i longer to fuck was close to 90%, thus there was somewhat the X-factor in Ning that appealed to me, a kinda slutty look that i cant explain. She did not don any form of revealing nightie, just a simple denim shorts and a tank top which could bearly contain those gigantic mammaries of her. And they were huge :D, of cos much to my pleasure. So i entered the room and took a sit. Ning offered me a drink and tell me can smoke if want to. Opt out of the smoke since i took a puff onli 5 mins before entering the room. So soon after, Ning began to help me unbutton my shirt. Soon, we were both naked and my little bro could barely stand the sight of those gigantic knockers and stood up to its full glory, as if homat senjata to her wonderful assets. Boobies aside, she has a small tummy and a tatoo above her tummy. Still acceptable, not those fat type, just a slight tummy. But that's nothing to complain about since those boobies on a relatively small frame was a superb eye candy already.

Will just fast forward and make the highlights and bad points:

Looks - 8/10 (As mentioned, she had a certain X-factor, but photo resemblence is only around 70% )
Skin - 8/10 (very soft and smooth to the touch)
Body - 8/10
BJ - 6/10 (Not much suction, no bbbj, and was quite eager to start the fuck after the bj, onli around 8mins max)
GFE - 8/10 (Great! feels shiok when cuddling her)
Massage - 7/10 (ok la, not an impt factor for me, cos if i am looking for a solid massage, i will be looking else where)
FJ - 6.5/10 (Asked me if i cummed or not 3 times in total, felt a bit rushed, so a big no no for me)

Highlights:
- Friendly
- Boobies lovers will love those huge juggs
- Quite a pretty face or at least abit slutty to me

Bads:
- Shower was SOP, not much action inside. No bj or watsoever, just abit of neh neh rub here and there and off to wash up yourselves before proceeding to FJ
- Complained to me that she tired a few times, thus for this reason, i did not opt for the second shot, just no mood already
- Massage was ok to me, but it was pure massage. Was expecting to receive some kinda foreplay again to initiate a 2nd round but didnt happen so just lied down there to relax while she massaged
- The biggest -ve point i feel is when she kept asking if i cummed. I cum slow and fast, not fixed, sometimes can last longer. Today was the day when i could last slightly longer. BJ 3 min, i stand up wanted her to continue BJ, and she asked if i want to cum while BJ. I said no and she was quite rush to finish with the BJ to proceed to the FJ. Changed to missionary, then to cowgirl. Cowgirl for about 5 min again say tired, ask if i cum or not yet. So finally, decided to adopt my most defenceless position: doggie, cummed within 10 mins in that position.

Anyway, please do not take anything as seriously negative in my FR. Overall, Ning is still quite a looker(at least to me with her X-factor), and apart from the rushing abit, she is quite accomodating and service oriented. But as i said, maybe my expectations of her were a little on the high side, thus explaining why i felt this way at the end.

Nonetheless, for those boobies lovers, do try her out. She will be leaving on the 20th according to her before she returns to the Land of Smiles.

Kellindil
13-02-2008, 09:14 PM
Short FR after trying Ning.

Ning looks quite close to her promotion photo. However, she looks much younger in the photo. (Her putting her hair up and lack of make up may have contributed to this) Her boobs are large, real and very squeezable though. Perky nipples when stimulated. Service was good, and the oil backrub was nice.

One thing that was not very satisying is that the session feels somewhat rushed to me, and I ended up having about 20 minutes of nothing to do. The GFE was there, but not really the kind that I like.

Repeats? Maybe. The boobs are quite worth it. Body wise, soso.

beckham072376
19-03-2008, 01:08 AM
how long she will be here bro??? Wanna hv a chance to screw her. SHes damn HOT :eek:

hitmeeMG
22-03-2008, 09:36 AM
bro

sms u liao...waiting for ut reply

wetcloset
29-03-2008, 01:17 PM
Looks: Her studio pics look prettier & cuter than real person. Saw freckles on her face.

Body: Very petite with big soft boobs. No tummy fat

Bath: Very enjoyable. Tho standard procedure but she would use her boobs & butt to rub my body.

Catbath: Nice feel esp when she licked my nipples

BJ: Good suction & with deepthroat

FJ: Rather SOP

GFE: None for me

The session with Ning was ok for me. Got a massage from her in between shots. While paying her, she looked into my wallet hinting for tips.
This is my personal experience with her..

H9000C
11-07-2008, 11:54 AM
Felt horny today and looking for a girl with big boobs and can speak conversational english so sms a few bros for info and in the end settled for NING from bro STB.
Smsed bro STB and immediately got a reply. chiong up to the room and i had a starry eyed surprise.

Upon entering, i was shocked to find such a beauty in the room. I thought i had entered the wrong room as she looks quite different from the photo. After abit of TCSS and fooling around. We proceeded to soak
ourselves in the bath tub and i was mesmerized by her body.
Overall, she was accommodating and i let her take the lead. She even complained that i didnt show interest in her which made me fired up to give her a good time.
One thing i must say is that her KC is very strong,hugging me like a long lost bf. On the other hand her attitude is great, she ask me for a 2nd shot but we were running out of time and she tried all the means to make me cum but i was too wasted and the hp starts ringing lol.. She was patient throughout and I left as a
Sextified customer. Her massage was normal and in fact it felt abit ticklish.
Overall, very value for money.
On a last note, bro STB's customer service is brilliant as compared to others. Cheers bro~

Looks:9(to each his own)
Body: 8 (slim but REALLY BIG BOOBIES. Nice nipples)
Boobs: C or a D? but really handful cant stop playing with them
BBBJ: (didnt try as she having a cough)
French: COUGH
FJ: 8 many positions
GFE: 9
Massage: 7(i am not really a massage lover)
RTF: defintely~

FatmanSK
12-07-2008, 08:27 PM
super model super boobs:D

Hi, bro sexythaiboob's stable
can u pm me yr contact? where is the location to have her?:) tks

HOWITZER 155MM
15-07-2008, 11:30 AM
Tried her once. Not bad, a very sexy looking lady.:)

Cuntworth
20-07-2008, 02:01 AM
Here is a short Fr on Ning
Seldom write FR cos most of the time all the bonking are good! so no need to write but today bonking is not up to my standard.. (FYI my standard is not high)
- Booked a slot from Bro Frank at 2 pm. Reached there at 1.45pm sms bro but said she not ready yet n will sms me when she ready so i wait.. Waited till 2.25pm Bro Frank Sms me asking if i still around... i was like " huh" why asking me if i am still around?? u never give me the room number yet of cos i will be still hanging around at the area... Bro frank say Sms jam cannot get thru the network.. so i guess maybe its ready the network so after getting the room number.. i went up
- When the door was opened.. NIng was there waiting for me.. bath tub was filling up with water waiting for me... She say why i am late .. i was "huh" again.. i say yr boss sms me at 2.25pm leh.. but she insisted that i was late for my slot which she show me the sms say it was 2pm slot.. n the time was aready 2.30pm liao so that means i will have onli 2 shots to do before the time is up at 3.30pm..
- Despite trying to explain to her abt the sms thing she started to give me face liao.. i ask her to call her boss to clarify with her boss after comfirm abt the time the face become Darker!.. I told myself "Die liao" True enough really Die!
-Bathing SOP after that on the bed BBBJ for less than 1 min than capped me liao... than seems like she is rushing for something.. after i cum she quickly take the condom out n go for her bath.. leaving me with cock still half release with sperms...
i say to myself after all the bonking from diff OKT this time i kana the ROCK BOttom liao...where got such services??? If she rushing for time than dun take me loh.. wanted to have a good session end up this way i oready sian liao... best part not even 15 mins of rest she try to make me go for 2nd shot!!! As i am young 2nd shot is not a problem but why make its so rushing??? Am i not paying like wat the others bro paying to her?? if time is the main problem for her to take another customer than might as well tell me so .. i am ok with it AS LONG AS U TELL ME IN ADVANCE.. i OK TO ADJUST anything 1....
- After the 2nd shot BBBJ with Condom on.. :( OReady no mood liao so nothing to say... after that eat some of the tibits on the table as she offer since she saw me unhappy liao.. i of cos take n eat ... Never make a unhappy sex man goes hungry so i eat ...
After paying her $120 n since i eat quite a lot of tibits i tips her 500 thai bat
- Main issue is not the $$ its the services that make me think twice before trying again..
- Before i go out of the room her hp sms again saying another bro is waiting at 3.45pm... hope that bro will have a "wonderful time " with her..
I seldom write FR
I am here to share the incidents that happen to me .
Not trying to Fame anyone or break people ricebowl
Zap me if u want.. i REALLY DUN CARE!

Cuntworth
22-07-2008, 12:09 AM
No worries... :)

DRSG
22-07-2008, 09:32 AM
Here is a short Fr on Ning
Seldom write FR cos most of the time all the bonking are good! so no need to write but today bonking is not up to my standard.. (FYI my standard is not high)
- Booked a slot from Bro Frank at 2 pm. Reached there at 1.45pm sms bro but said she not ready yet n will sms me when she ready so i wait.. Waited till 2.25pm Bro Frank Sms me asking if i still around... i was like " huh" why asking me if i am still around?? u never give me the room number yet of cos i will be still hanging around at the area... Bro frank say Sms jam cannot get thru the network.. so i guess maybe its ready the network so after getting the room number.. i went up
- When the door was opened.. NIng was there waiting for me.. bath tub was filling up with water waiting for me... She say why i am late .. i was "huh" again.. i say yr boss sms me at 2.25pm leh.. but she insisted that i was late for my slot which she show me the sms say it was 2pm slot.. n the time was aready 2.30pm liao so that means i will have onli 2 shots to do before the time is up at 3.30pm..
- Despite trying to explain to her abt the sms thing she started to give me face liao.. i ask her to call her boss to clarify with her boss after comfirm abt the time the face become Darker!.. I told myself "Die liao" True enough really Die!
-Bathing SOP after that on the bed BBBJ for less than 1 min than capped me liao... than seems like she is rushing for something.. after i cum she quickly take the condom out n go for her bath.. leaving me with cock still half release with sperms...
i say to myself after all the bonking from diff OKT this time i kana the ROCK BOttom liao...where got such services??? If she rushing for time than dun take me loh.. wanted to have a good session end up this way i oready sian liao... best part not even 15 mins of rest she try to make me go for 2nd shot!!! As i am young 2nd shot is not a problem but why make its so rushing??? Am i not paying like wat the others bro paying to her?? if time is the main problem for her to take another customer than might as well tell me so .. i am ok with it AS LONG AS U TELL ME IN ADVANCE.. i OK TO ADJUST anything 1....
- After the 2nd shot BBBJ with Condom on.. :( OReady no mood liao so nothing to say... after that eat some of the tibits on the table as she offer since she saw me unhappy liao.. i of cos take n eat ... Never make a unhappy sex man goes hungry so i eat ...
After paying her $120 n since i eat quite a lot of tibits i tips her 500 thai bat
- Main issue is not the $$ its the services that make me think twice before trying again..
- Before i go out of the room her hp sms again saying another bro is waiting at 3.45pm... hope that bro will have a "wonderful time " with her..
I seldom write FR
I am here to share the incidents that happen to me .
Not trying to Fame anyone or break people ricebowl
Zap me if u want.. i REALLY DUN CARE!

I have Fj a thai product called EVO.Suppose to be damn good etc etc.Your incident sounds familiar with this EVO lady too.They are all overrated.Thais gals to me with their 'kor koon kap' are mostly superficial.Very poor GFE.I now avoid like the bees.Try at your own peril.My 2 cents.:(

smlee
23-07-2008, 01:03 AM
bro,

i envy you. 6 posts already 123 points

wsa98
23-07-2008, 02:46 PM
Had Ning weeks ago. Felt not to do a posting as I have negative for this gal. Since she has big boobs, touch a little or more but she kept my hands away. CANNOT !!

She she's an old bird, she knows too much and with such attitude, I will definitely she her a miss the next or future.

My bad choice. I my own opinion.

Big Daddy Cool
24-07-2008, 09:40 AM
she looks very :eek: ! I like her boobs