PDA

View Full Version : H3R16 - Best catbath pleasure/torture

too_hot
06-12-2007, 10:41 PM
Hi all PT cheongsters

Diagonal from Pat's room is R16. Dunno wat is the gal's name. She is a strange one. Always moody, very fussy & hygienic. One wrong move sure kana lecture by her. BUT....

She give the damn BEST catbath i know bar none. I guess this is her "zhao pai". She also has nice big boobs. On top of giving the best catbath, she doesn't allow bros to touch her. So while is is licking you to ecstasy, u have to control yourself from touching her (for me i have a natural reaction of caressing the gal head or boobs or hold her arms or something). In a way its like "bondage", i.e. ur hands are "tied" while the gal is servicing (raping) you and its a pure pleasure-torture experience! You got to try to know wat i mean!

During my first visit quite intimidated by her but after 2 RTFs she loosen up a bit and told me she knows the way she tok is very direct and sound fierce but she dun mean it. Nowadays she much nicer to me - even have a bit of smile sometimes.

One more warning: her FJ is like a dead fish (or maybe i'm just lousy)

Summary:
Looks: 6/10 - acceptable la
Body: 7/10 (nice boobs)
Catbath: 10/10 - very thorough from nipples to midsection to balls and didi
BJ: 8/10
FF: 5/10 - just lie down there
Damage: $40
RTF: i love her catbath espcially she lick and swallow my ding dongs

Overall she no threat to Pat or Jac but for catbath lovers, this is IT. Btw, pat away till next year :(

woodringman
07-12-2007, 12:55 PM
Nice FR. Just given you 1 point.:)

Berky
07-12-2007, 02:20 PM
Damage: $40
RTF: i love her catbath espcially she lick and swallow my ding dongs

though she don't allow us to touch her. but at this price and her standard of catbath, i think she is still worth a try

too_hot
08-12-2007, 06:22 PM
Nice FR. Just given you 1 point.:)

Thanks bro :)

pacser
10-12-2007, 12:49 AM
Yeah, nice FR, thanks!

Remember
15-12-2007, 12:00 PM
Hi all PT cheongsters,
RTF: i love her catbath espcially she lick and swallow my ding dongs.......Overall she no threat to Pat or Jac but for catbath lovers, this is IT. Btw, pat away till next year :(

Thanks for te nice FR. Do you know when Pat will be back? January or after CNY?

too_hot
15-12-2007, 12:54 PM
January i tink first or second week...

nice avatar u have ;p

johnlim_1988
06-01-2008, 02:38 PM
go there door was locked.. so try others.

peanut123
28-10-2008, 02:32 AM
Hi all PT cheongsters

Diagonal from Pat's room is R16. Dunno wat is the gal's name. She is a strange one. Always moody, very fussy & hygienic. One wrong move sure kana lecture by her. BUT....

I was walking around and saw her. She's always playing with her handphone. Funny, she stands in her room, dressed in a very small low cut dress showing her cleavage, her eyes fixed on the phone, not even looking up at potential customers. I passed by her room a few times, and she never once looked up.

Most WLs are usually either chatting or trying to jio customers, but it seems like she dun care if she has a customer or not. Pity, coz I thought she look quite pretty and will definitely be popular if she's more friendly lor. I stared at her for 10 seconds and she didn't even look up to tell me the price. So I walked away.

Curiously, what do you mean that she dun let touch her ? Got this type of condition laid down by WL one meh ? Even masseuses let you touch them. So while her big tits are hanging in front of your face, you can only see and not touch ??? I think thats a crime man ! Does she let you touch and suck her tits after the catbath ? And, does she do just BJ (covered) ?

sleaguepunter
28-10-2008, 11:23 AM
i think the gal name ie evonne. Sibeh unfriendly... She shd be from upstair, room was turn left from the staircase.

She was Cat50 gal when i last try her, in fact was her regular. Despite her unfriendliness, she the better looking WL in Petain. Never go for her as her temper really bad. I paid money to get shiok, not scolding.:mad:

Soul_Reaper
28-10-2008, 11:39 AM
...... Sibeh unfriendly... She shd be from upstair, room was turn left from the staircase...... I paid money to get shiok, not scolding.:mad:

Friendly or unfriendly makes no diff now....... gonna give tat place a miss until things cool down....... drove pass and saw still have some newspaper guys hanging around....... scarly sway sway tomolo kenna photo come out in newspaper frontpage :(

28-10-2008, 02:32 PM
too_hot

Could be H3R14, Kinda like the same gal you refer.

too_hot
31-10-2008, 01:26 PM
Curiously, what do you mean that she dun let touch her ? Got this type of condition laid down by WL one meh ? Even masseuses let you touch them. So while her big tits are hanging in front of your face, you can only see and not touch ??? I think thats a crime man ! Does she let you touch and suck her tits after the catbath ? And, does she do just BJ (covered) ?

Yeah, can see no touch. Dats why i say its like bondage cos u're tied up while she servicing u and u wanna grb her but u can't. its erotic in its own way.

The first 3 times i go, also get scolded for all kind of small thing, but after the 4th time, she finally open up a bit, tell me she dun mean to be fierce but its just the way she talks. She even joke want to rent my spare room in my flat and pay me with sex haha...but nowadays seldom go PT cos waiting the return of my queen...

Danniell
09-11-2008, 04:29 PM
She good in catbathe. In fact can consider one of the best in petain. used to call her quite often