PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Chong Qing beauty

lightning
01-01-2008, 10:12 PM
Had spotted this babe quite sometime back and never have the chance to try her until recently. Power this babe is also very beautiful with 36C boobs and very good figure. Good bdget price at $60, prettier than most of the FLs found on the streets in GL. stayed 2 hrs with her and made her creamed twice:

Guo Jing
looks 8.5/10
boobs 36C (slightly drooply but marshmellow softness)
BJ with cap
figure 36 25 35
damage 60
operate in Chinatown

lightning
02-01-2008, 11:45 AM
Sorry guys i have 48 requests to clear:eek: the rest of bros have to queue as for those i have aquiatanced eariler. u guys can have the VIP response 1st;)

lglg666
02-01-2008, 01:30 PM
Had spotted this babe quite sometime back and never have the chance to try her until recently. Power this babe is also very beautiful with 36C boobs and very good figure. Good bdget price at $60, prettier than most of the FLs found on the streets in GL. stayed 2 hrs with her and made her creamed twice:

You are the MAN...bro, power that she creamed twice :p

No wonder.....those SYTs love guys like you. No horse run.

Would "up" you again but kena blocked, to spread points

around after upping you before. Have fun....bro!

sianren
02-01-2008, 01:59 PM
Sorry guys i have 48 requests to clear:eek: the rest of bros have to queue as for those i have aquiatanced eariler. u guys can have the VIP response 1st;)

Hi bro, am I one of the VIP for your Beauty???

Mr cactus

Accord_JDM
02-01-2008, 02:01 PM
wah seh bro...
count me in for the sharing of this gem too la...
:D

lightning
02-01-2008, 03:03 PM
Hi bro, am I one of the VIP for your Beauty???

Mr cactus

wah seh bro...
count me in for the sharing of this gem too la...
:D

Both of U yes:D

aczeta76
02-01-2008, 03:11 PM
So sad..:(

I guess I am not in the VIP list lah...

denden7070
02-01-2008, 03:14 PM

what abt me:D

SKP2007
02-01-2008, 03:18 PM
Bro Lightning, another great lobang for sharing this babe to us. U damn gd hor fr GL search until Chinatown. Can i have Guo Jing's contact from u?

jiapabeh
02-01-2008, 03:18 PM

How to have the VIP response?
How you could share the contact to me too :)

sianren
02-01-2008, 03:28 PM

Wait for your PM :p

aczeta76
02-01-2008, 03:46 PM
Thanks bro Lightning.

With all the SYT and Gem hunter out today, I think u are swamped by PMs..

The irony of starting 3 threads at one go.

So u giving us ctc one by one or all three at one go hyh

lightning
02-01-2008, 04:45 PM
Thanks bro Lightning.

With all the SYT and Gem hunter out today, I think u are swamped by PMs..

The irony of starting 3 threads at one go.

So u giving us ctc one by one or all three at one go hyh

No worries u are also on the list as well just wait till i finish my stuff 1st. 66 request to clear not including the request by post, see already i also scared

binbin81
02-01-2008, 05:12 PM
am i too late again ? , guessed i don't know lightning well...think have to wait long long..haha

jon2000sg
02-01-2008, 05:18 PM
can i have the contact ?

thank you

email - [email protected] :p

Da Vinci
02-01-2008, 05:30 PM

How old is she? from your ratings, wow!
i dripping saliva....hoping to drip sperms too

icecum
02-01-2008, 06:45 PM
Ohs i think i am late too..........:D

lightning
02-01-2008, 07:12 PM
How old is she? from your ratings, wow!
i dripping saliva....hoping to drip sperms too

30 but looks like 24:p

binbin81
03-01-2008, 03:38 PM
bro lightning,

is she really 30 ?..... i prefer younger ger though...pls advice

lightning
03-01-2008, 03:41 PM
bro lightning,

is she really 30 ?..... i prefer younger ger though...pls advice

she really look young and pretty but now mother of 1 kid;)

Compassion
03-01-2008, 10:33 PM
Ai yo, with all the senior bros queuing up, looks like newbies like me also got no chance leh. ;)

swing123
04-01-2008, 01:51 AM

bro,

thanks for the contact of GJ. I was drinking with colleague at neil road area. feeling horny and didn't wanna go all the way to GL to try chen chen, called up GJ around 11.30pm to try my luck. surprisingly she just finished shopping and had supper but yet willing to entertain me as 1st time customer despite so late. ok, so on the time at 12 midnight at chinatown 81.

later found out from her that she willing to take risk to take cab all the way from bishan coz I sound like gentleman and never ask 7 ask 8, just on the deal within 10 seconds on the linewith her. she had very unpleasant experience previously when she kanna played out.

to cut story short, when I opened the room door, surprise to see an elegant looking lady at the ddor. invite her in and had a smoke before proceed to bath. she has nice boobs and body, but her tummy showed sign of seeing better day, got a bit of birth mark. but I aint cumplaining as I was fantasized by her nice boobs.

service was rather sop but commendable as I have a little too much to drink and didi failed to perform couple of time. she never cumplain and keep bj me after changing condom to get it up.

I wanted to paint her but she resisted. after my failure of second time I bochap and nge nge went down on her...she resisted at first but and kept saying bu yao bao bei, hao yan...after a while, her hands instead of pushing my head away, pull me closer to her cibye and kept shouting hao xuan, bu yao tin, bao bei.....I have to asked her to lower her voice before kanna cumplain...

I proceeded with missionary and thrust her deep, she kept commending my didi is damn hard and thrust too deep....finally I can feel the contraction from her cibye and I burst my sperm into the cd...

she cleaned me up and bath together again...I just couldn't resist playing with her boobs while frenching her kau kau in the bath room...

all in all, money well spent and I have to say, her service attitude is good despite no notable bbbj or other specialty....

cheers,

swing123

swing123
04-01-2008, 01:59 AM

dunno the thread title is correct but she told me she is from chengdu...and she is going back on 14 jan...will be back after cny...

one good point, she asked if it's convenient to call me when she wanted to see me...I told her no and she erase my number from her list of received calls...

gancheongspider
04-01-2008, 02:33 AM
Can i have her contact number too? Thanks!

Craxze
04-01-2008, 03:49 AM
Would like to try her also! TS pls pls share.. im newbie..
had previous sop bonks with few china mei meis but long time back lol
now concentrate more on thai.. would like to switch back!:p

binbin81
04-01-2008, 08:09 AM
Ai yo, with all the senior bros queuing up, looks like newbies like me also got no chance leh. ;)

bro, you are not considered as newbie at all.....

aman
04-01-2008, 08:40 AM
bro, you are not considered as newbie at all.....

You too bro bb81:p

so you get ctc liao..waiting to see you FR:D

binbin81
04-01-2008, 08:46 AM
You too bro bb81:p

so you get ctc liao..waiting to see you FR:D

bro aman,i still got a lot to learn from you.
anyway i only like syt, as for milf..hmm...

sianren
04-01-2008, 01:38 PM
Just have lunch with GJ, as she need to do some errands, we will meet later again ...stay tune for my encounter with her...:p:)

Mr cactus

aczeta76
04-01-2008, 01:42 PM
Just have lunch with GJ, as she need to do some errands, we will meet later again ...stay tune for my encounter with her...:p:)

Mr cactus

Hmm sianren.. u back in high gear after new year huh...;)

sianren
04-01-2008, 01:49 PM
Hmm sianren.. u back in high gear after new year huh...;)

Yeah baby, need oso jua guan service from denden7070 massage lady to boost my dick-meter..heheh

Mr cactus

Destro
04-01-2008, 02:41 PM
can i have the contact pls... thanks... :o

ToadHole
04-01-2008, 02:55 PM
Bro Lightning, i'm one step behind all the FL's chiongsters. Can i request CQ's contact to share with?

best123
04-01-2008, 03:58 PM

you also not very junior right? haha.......

Krazy
04-01-2008, 04:58 PM
Good catch... wonders if I ever get into the queue for her number.... :rolleyes:

Compassion
04-01-2008, 06:30 PM
you also not very junior right? haha.......

Compared to your postings and points, I am very junior leh.....:p

gottasexu
04-01-2008, 06:45 PM

Guo Jing
looks 8.5/10
boobs 36C (slightly drooply but marshmellow softness)
BJ with cap
figure 36 25 35
damage 60
operate in Chinatown

this forum too much prc flooding in..... more than thais!
haha! I am interested!

lightning
04-01-2008, 06:48 PM
this forum too much prc flooding in..... more than thais!
haha! I am interested!

It a good news to hear more fresh prc babes pouring in. I patronise more on PRC babes:D

gottasexu
04-01-2008, 06:49 PM
It a good news to hear more fresh prc babes pouring in. I patronise more on PRC babes:D

I am starting to fall in love with PRC....
but Thais service always win PRC

lightning
04-01-2008, 07:23 PM

Mr cactus

Awaiting 4 ur good news:p:D

tzr250sg
04-01-2008, 08:16 PM
Bro lightning, u the man. Suddenly so many
PRC lobang!
Cheers Man!

denden7070
04-01-2008, 08:34 PM
Yeah baby, need oso jua guan service from denden7070 massage lady to boost my dick-meter..heheh

Mr cactus

you free next week?me came back today from jua gen service n see new prc massage lady there quite keen on them for massage:D i drive you there lor abt 2 to 3 hrs nia then back to s'land liao

d3vIL_pIg
04-01-2008, 09:28 PM
Hi...bro...
can pm me her contacts pls?

assrammer
05-01-2008, 05:11 AM
first, must thank bro lightning for GJ's contact. bro, your intros always so power

the story -

after meet up, check into hotel, she takes it slow. rubba rubba, kiss, french, strip slowy to tease you, for a good 10-15 min.

shower a bit sop, but i still try to rubba her, she, oblige, continue teasing in the shower.

on bed, cat bath, lick nip, lick/suck balls, nearly ar me, but good enough lah, that sensitive part between balls and asshole, si bei shiok.

then she ride me, wah, those boobies, suck them like no tomorrow.
change to missonary, switch to doggie and back to missonary. all this while, keep moaning and say she very shiok, wah lan eh, ego booster man! finally, buay tahan liao, pull off cd and spray on her titties.

clean up a bit, then sio hun ki together, cuddle cuddle a bit more, then shower together again.

my p.o (personal opinion)
face: 7.5
body: 6.5-7( got this tiny insy bitsy tummy, trust me, you won't be bothered)
boobs: C-D (i think, nice droop, so it makes it really natural)
BJ: takes her time
service: 8
damage: 60 w/o room, cd my own

thanks again bro lightning

sianren
05-01-2008, 11:13 AM
you free next week?me came back today from jua gen service n see new prc massage lady there quite keen on them for massage:D i drive you there lor abt 2 to 3 hrs nia then back to s'land liao

No problem, pm me once app confirm with the massage

ok Cont where I stopped earlier, after I sent her to do her errands 1 hr later she call me and said she back home, so I went back to pick her and book room at Chinatown.

Along the way, she was very chatty and talk alot about her life back home, once inside the room, we started from light kiss to frenching and was wearing this just one piece black dress which very easy for me to raba into her pussy...soon we are all naked and proceed to shower....Nothing great happen just normal washing for me..

On the bed, I started to play with her C boobs first, she said very ticklish...Who can resist her boobs with soft and tender feeling soon I finger your clit and slowly insert 2 finger in, WOW wet wet like running water..she like in 9th heaven.. She took my CD and cap me...too bad no BBBJ but her suction is as good ....:p

CAn't tahan anymore, flip her over and insert my my harden dick...First trust came with a loud moan, as she mention Ni De Hao Dao ( Dick very big :) ) then cont to pump her hard, then ask her to go on top, with the pleasure of seeing her boobs dancing in the air...Change to Doggie and later spoon. Think it was my last visit with Chen Chen I already exhausted liao.. after 20 mins of pumping still harden dick cannot cum..and she look tried too.. So I ask her to remove CD and HJ me while I enjoy myself sucking her boobs and fingering her clit....and all this while no rush at all..finally cum we wash up and sent her back..

She told me that she be going back on the 11th so Bros must be fast as she may not be back in late Feb or mid March...maybe she going to HK first.. Stil thx TS for the contact and hopefully will get new contact soon.

Name: Guo Jing
Height: approx 1.61m
Weight: abit tummy
Stat: C boobs
Complexion: fair
Look: 7.5/10 with nice eyes and hair-do, those like curly hair will find her look attractive
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Service: 7/10
Kissing: Yes
Frenching :Yeah
Fingering: outside her clit
CMI : nil
GFE : 8/10 very soild feeling
Damage: $60 + hotel
Rtf: not until she return

aman
05-01-2008, 11:31 AM
Bro sianren, you are a man :D:D
Good FR.

sianren
05-01-2008, 11:36 AM
Bro sianren, you are a man :D:D
Good FR.

Thx bro, this year is the year of bonking young milf....no more SYT unless 1 super beauty with good service come along the way which I know Bro DenDen7070 will keep me inform...

Mr Cactus

lightning
05-01-2008, 10:35 PM
Thx bro, this year is the year of bonking young milf....no more SYT unless 1 super beauty with good service come along the way which I know Bro DenDen7070 will keep me inform...

Mr Cactus

Yo bro thks for ur FR, glad that u enjoyed ur time:D

Quique
06-01-2008, 09:04 PM
pm me her contact please.
thankyou :)

vshyperson
06-01-2008, 09:05 PM
Many thanks to Bro Lightning for the contact.

Managed to arrange a session with Guo Jing on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

My impression of her was:-

Face: 7/10 (not a SYT but not mature looks either)
Body: 7.5/10 (real C cup boobs, damn solid)

We proceed to hotel and she helped me showered first.

The BJ could have been longer but no real complains from me. Any longer and I will not last too long! :D

She is quite patient and service oriented. We changed many positions (doggie, missonary, her on top) and she seems genuine in accomodating my request.

Tried tit-fuck as i wanted to come over her wonderful breasts but little bro not willing. So changed a new condom and missionary again. After a few pumps, i came all over her stomach.

One thing to note that she does not bring condoms so bros have to prepare yourself. Like her service as it is not as rushed compared to GL streetwalkers. Considering her standards, damage of $60 is a steal.

Anyone wants to RTF may have to wait as she say her auntie is coming (or came). Take note she is leaving in 1 week's time so better hurry!

BigTen
06-01-2008, 09:18 PM
Hi Bro Lightning, care to share guo jing's contact, xie xie.

lightning
07-01-2008, 08:23 AM
She will be leaving somewhere ard 15th this month. she is s beauty, grab her b4 she disappears;)

yangzong
07-01-2008, 09:35 AM
Finally got to try Guo Jing on Saturday was having the urge to release and after clearing some office work, decided to give myself a break, so sms Guo Jing at about 11 am to check on when she is available. She reply that she is still at home not ready to get back so we change to early afternoon. Some delay but is OK since it was raining heavily. Reach her place and she was there waiting for me. Her short black shirt review much of her slim long legs and a supper low v-cut with her 2 headlight was bouncing up and down when she approcah me. Indeed she is a real beauty. What a sight.:p

Well I need not say much, as other bros have already said already and really the bath was usual,
Body : 8/10
Boobs : 9/10 (natural 36C)
Frenching : No (nv tried)
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 7.5/10
GFE : 7/10
RTF: sure !

After the session I left the room a happy man. Thanks again to bro lightning

lanchio
07-01-2008, 02:24 PM
She will be leaving somewhere ard 15th this month. she is s beauty, grab her b4 she disappears;)

Bro lightning, can PM me her contact please? Your PM is full...thanks!

jaden
07-01-2008, 02:43 PM
tried her on Friday..

turned out to be disappointing honestly. first, she told me she was rushing as a bro was waiting for her and asked me if i could wait for her to go to the bro first. so i lan lan - she left my room and went to find that bro. waited for 40 mins in my room.

when she came she stripped. ok la her boobs look quite big. i detected some hardness on the undersides and asked her if she went for boob job and she confessed she did but only to the undersides so that it wont sag. gave me a quick bj and then i humped her. tummy quite unappealing as gave birth before.

after bonk tok cok sing song and she complained to me abt money and all. seems like she craving tai tai lifestyle and complained to me that this guy who bao her 6-7k not enough. im like wah lau.

thanks for the contact TS. just not my day i guess.

lightning
07-01-2008, 07:21 PM
Yo bro jaden dun be disappointed leh, base on the previous FRs. She is not usually like that. have highlighted her on that, think she will improve man:D

Compassion
08-01-2008, 10:12 AM
tried her on Friday..

turned out to be disappointing honestly. first, she told me she was rushing as a bro was waiting for her and asked me if i could wait for her to go to the bro first. so i lan lan - she left my room and went to find that bro. waited for 40 mins in my room.

She needs to know she has 2 disappointed customers. First Jaden.
Then I am sure the bro before Jaden must feel very rushed too. Thinking of visiting her soon - hope I will not receive same treatment. I am very particular as far as punctuality is concerned.

lightning
06-03-2008, 08:47 AM
BTW this Chong Qing beauty has came back. all boobs luvers and her fans can get her contact from me:D

aman
06-03-2008, 08:54 AM
BTW this Chong Qing beauty has came back. all boobs luvers and her can get her contact from me:D

Wah lan!! bro, can't tahan you....:D:D

lightning
06-03-2008, 09:00 AM
Wah lan!! bro, can't tahan you....:D:D

no choice lah she came back alraedi:D

lightning
06-03-2008, 06:40 PM

Mr Cactus

Yo Mr cactus, highlight to u that Guo Jing is back. btw hv pm u another GEM hope u like it:D

shanghaifun
06-03-2008, 06:51 PM
Yo Mr cactus, highlight to u that Guo Jing is back. btw hv pm u another GEM hope u like it:D

yo bro..u sure have lots of lobang...hope i inside your VIP list ..:p

lightning
06-03-2008, 06:54 PM
yo bro..u sure have lots of lobang...hope i inside your VIP list ..

Sure sure with speed of lightning:D:D:D:D

shanghaifun
06-03-2008, 06:58 PM
Sure sure with speed of lightning:D:D:D:D

v good...keep it up bro...always glad to have u around...heehee..i long for a good good good BBBJ ....hehe..

sg_scouser
06-03-2008, 10:31 PM
yo bro lightning..after tryin chenchen..definately will like to try this gem..trust ur taste..hahaha..thanx

josshan
06-03-2008, 10:34 PM
bro lightning,

what's guojing's age? i'm a sucker for looks..8.5/10 from you is very high...

after seeing sexy, service-oriented shenyang mei and CC, and of course denden's qiqi, confirm your taste and mine similar

sexfun888
06-03-2008, 11:38 PM
wah!! can share the contact?:eek:

Kenceng
07-03-2008, 08:22 AM
Wah more gem:.
Bro Lightning please do not give me contact . . . . . yet ;)

lightning
07-03-2008, 10:33 AM
Wah more gem:.
Bro Lightning please do not give me contact . . . . . yet ;)

Sure or nt the way u write as if u sound excited :D

msgluver
07-03-2008, 11:44 AM
I would like to be in the queue for GuoJing. please pm me, thank you. have a nice day.

sianren
07-03-2008, 11:45 AM

Thx bro, my XP oso back, now got a few more choice to choose...:p

Mr Cactus

lightning
07-03-2008, 02:32 PM
Thx bro, my XP oso back, now got a few more choice to choose...:p

Mr Cactus

Take ur time and hope to hear more gd news from u espcially on ur FRs and hunting of new GEMs;):D

lightning
07-03-2008, 03:30 PM
Have posted quite a number of pm request.hoping to see more FRS soon;)

sianren
07-03-2008, 07:25 PM
Take ur time and hope to hear more gd news from u espcially on ur FRs and hunting of new GEMs;):D

Nowaday have denden and you to chong...I old liao..:)

lightning
07-03-2008, 07:30 PM
what's guojing's age? i'm a sucker for looks..8.5/10 first look u will fall in lov with her straight away:Dfrom you is very high...
Comfirm 25~33 in age
after seeing sexy, service-oriented shenyang mei and CC, and of course denden's qiqi, confirm your taste and mine similar

Nowaday have denden and you to chong...I old liao..:)

As long as ur gun can shoot not considered olh leh:D nvm rest a bit loh :D

dota_pro
07-03-2008, 08:46 PM
Can i have the contact ? Thank you

josshan
07-03-2008, 09:37 PM
what's guojing's age? i'm a sucker for looks..8.5/10 first look u will fall in lov with her straight away:Dfrom you is very high...
Comfirm 25~33 in age

As long as ur gun can shoot not considered olh leh:D nvm rest a bit loh :D

wah, 25-33 is a big range...any other bros can confirm her age? look like chenchen1 like that?

i like MILFs who look young..like qiqi, like shenyang mei

fatboy2008
07-03-2008, 09:47 PM
bros, can share the contact with me??:D

lightning
07-03-2008, 10:37 PM
wah, 25-33 is a big range...any other bros can confirm her age? look like chenchen1 like that?

i like MILFs who look young..like qiqi, like shenyang mei

Yeah lah another young milf lah:D

suckerll
07-03-2008, 10:41 PM
Yeah lah another young milf lah:D

seems like all the hunters are at home on a fair friday night! :eek::p

lightning
07-03-2008, 10:43 PM
seems like all the hunters are at home on a fair friday night! :eek::p

Hahhaha i am ard hunting area... bro:D
btw will pm u gd stuffs;)

suckerll
07-03-2008, 11:05 PM
Hahhaha i am ard hunting area... bro:D
btw will pm u gd stuffs;)wah lau, really pei fu u for being the online real time reporter from our infamous streets man!

all hail, u r the man!!!! :eek::o

lightning
07-03-2008, 11:13 PM
wah lau, really pei fu u for being the online real time reporter from our infamous streets man!

all hail, u r the man!!!! :eek::o

Last but not the least the pm list of surprises will keep u ahhh WWWoooo the whole nite long and happy bonking:D

boysaigon
09-03-2008, 02:55 PM
Hi Bro Lightning,

just tried Jing Jing few days back. Didnt managed to get her when u first passed me the contact.

Look: 6.5/10 (she is surely a good pass...B- maybe)
Body: 6.5/10 (skin is rough...perhaps due to the cold weather in cn as one needs to put on thicker clothings)
boobs: 7.5/10 (big and soft)
BJ: 7.5/10 (hardworking w/o complaint)
FJ: 7.5/10 (natural moans....)

Thanks again bro Lightning...:D

Got good ones must share again hor..

my lobang all the 300 one shot KTV gal...so go KTV...gian gian already then go for 60/shot lobangs..hahaha:p

lightning
09-03-2008, 09:50 PM
Hi Bro Lightning,

just tried Jing Jing few days back. Didnt managed to get her when u first passed me the contact.

Look: 6.5/10 (she is surely a good pass...B- maybe)
Body: 6.5/10 (skin is rough...perhaps due to the cold weather in cn as one needs to put on thicker clothings)
boobs: 7.5/10 (big and soft)
BJ: 7.5/10 (hardworking w/o complaint)
FJ: 7.5/10 (natural moans....)

Thanks again bro Lightning...

Got good ones must share again hor..

my lobang all the 300 one shot KTV gal...so go KTV...gian gian already then go for 60/shot lobangs..hahaha

$300 per shot!!!:eek: i can have the same or even better enjoyment for 4~5times with that amt of cash. most of the lobangs from sbf will gives more assurance of sevice and sextisfaction. thats y i stick to here and even some pocket loaded guys here rely on the lobangs here:D Thks 4 ur Frs also, next time come back to look 4 Chen Chen instead;)

delix02
10-03-2008, 10:11 AM
Chong Qing (to be exact she is from Cheng Du)

Thanks Bro Lightning for the recommendation for such a exquisite beauty.

Booked her for a session at that Chinatown hotel. Waiting patiently for her to come and quite exciting as well because doesn’t know how she looks like except reading from the thread that she is gorgeous and a classic Sichuan beauty. Not to my disappointment, she is indeed a gem.

She introduces herself again her name “Guo Jing” upon entering the room. She got this style in her that makes you feel you are encountering a high class lady. Without much ado, she starts to undress and there and then, pops out her delicious boobs. That figure of hers nearly cause me instant spillage of my nose blood. But I tahan because if like that also cannot tahan, how to bonk her later.

For those who think that a good service includes a good bathing session, then you can forget about her. I am alright with this so no problem for me. By now, my little brother is already in full mast and the cannon is ready to fire anytime. We rubba rubba a bit, french a bit, squeeze her boobs a lot, then she says she bu leng ren le (cannot tahan already), intiates cap-on, and blow for me. As mine is quite bushy, she gently caps the CD making sure that it does not roll in those hairs. I praise her. Next, she swoop in and lick the head like licking her favourite ice-cream. Her BJ suction is powerful but I tahan on by looking at the ceiling trying not to think of the image of hers troucing my shaft.

Next, I start the pump in missionary style. She moans and talks dirty. My ego raises when she keeps saying my shaft is big and thick. I guess (reading from the others fr, she says that to a lot of bros too). I pump her harder, she half shouted “huo shuang” (very shiok). After various patterns, I cum in her in doggie position. As I withdraws, she still pass her last comment, “zhen de huo shuang” (really very shiok).

We tcss for the next 20 minutes and pay her and check out a sextisfied man.

Looks : 9 (Pretty, elegant and looks how to style herself)
Body : 8 (points deducted for the marks at her stomach area but overall is still shapely)
Boobs: 8.5
Attitude : Above average (but don’t expect good bathing (thais style) and no massage)
BJ : 8
FJ : 8.5 (one of my best that I encounter so far)
RTF : the 1st FL that I consider seriously for a RTF

Damage : $60 + $20 tips + Room $30

Bro Lightning, please conside to include me in your buddy list. Your taste same as mine. Thanks

lightning
10-03-2008, 03:24 PM
Thks 4 ur juicy Fr, will up u asap:D... Btw ur quote sounds like bro josshan
<Bro Lightning, please conside to include me in your buddy list. Your taste same as mine. Thanks> :confused:

delix02
10-03-2008, 03:29 PM
Hi Bro,

I am not Bro Josshan clone, definitely.

I read your FR and his FR, and seems like me too like young MILF with looks and with style.

Thanks for sharing.

lightning
10-03-2008, 03:35 PM
Hi Bro,

I am not Bro Josshan clone, definitely.

I read your FR and his FR, and seems like me too like young MILF with looks and with style.

Thanks for sharing.

Have pm u Chen Chen (not in sillypore yet) and yang yang's number as appreciation. Enjoy bonking and post Fr:cool::D

porn
11-03-2008, 06:12 PM
Hi bro lighting,

Pls share with me the contact, after reading so many good thing abt her really want to try, will post FR after trying. thanks:D

lightning
11-03-2008, 07:09 PM
Hi bro lighting,

Pls share with me the contact, after reading so many good thing abt her really want to try, will post FR after trying. thanks:D

PM u alreadi:D

nedkelly270
11-03-2008, 08:30 PM
First of all would like to thank Bro Lightning for providing the contact.

Tried Jing Jing last week and I must say she was not easy to get hold of.

Look: 6/10 (my standards are pretty high)
Body: 6/10
boobs: 7.5/10 (ideal for boobs lover)
BJ: 7.5/10 (one of the better ones I've tried)
FJ: 7/10 (responsive)

The whole experience was positive. Would RTF, but problem is i'm not the RTF sort. As i tend to go more for quantity rather than quality.

60 bucks is a good price.

pakpak2001
11-03-2008, 10:23 PM
Tried Jing Jing last week and I must say she was not easy to get hold of.

Look: 6/10 (my standards are pretty high)
boobs: 7.5/10 (ideal for boobs lover)
BJ: 7.5/10 (one of the better ones I've tried)
FJ: 7/10 (responsive)

The whole experience was positive. Would RTF, but problem is i'm not the RTF sort. As i tend to go more for quantity rather than quality.

60 bucks is a good price.[/QUOTE]
================================================== =======
Bros,
so many bros tried this ChongQing beauty
any pics to share your positive RTF experience?
tks a lot

josshan
11-03-2008, 11:05 PM
Have pm u Chen Chen (not in sillypore yet) and yang yang's number as appreciation. Enjoy bonking and post Fr:cool::D

not so easy clone me lah..hahaha.

so when is CC coming back?

Cytan7
11-03-2008, 11:25 PM
Just tried Guo Jing

Looks: 7/10 (Looks not bad)
Boobs: 6/10
BJ: 6/10 (Rather mechanical)
FJ: 6/10 (seems not enjoying the session as she is in rush for time)

RTF: Most likely not!

Thanks bro Lightning for the contact!

sexy_sexy
12-03-2008, 03:08 AM
TS, pm u for the contact. thanks for sharing

lightning
13-03-2008, 09:18 AM
not so easy clone me lah..hahaha.

so when is CC coming back?

She coming back on April ;)

i1papaya
17-03-2008, 11:50 PM
Thanks Bro Lightning,

Got her CTC since her previous trip but no chance to test out.
Managed to call her today and picked her near China town and head to her preferred nest.

Told me she is in rush for dinner with her friends by next hr. Dun tell me she will do a ASAP job:eek:

Look: 6.8/10
Body: 6/10 (can see stummy flab when bowing down to undress her skirt)
boobs: 6.5/10 (feel soft but hard on interside. C Cup enhanced, droopy)
Frenching : Nil (I was told she just smoke and her mouth would not good to taste)
Fingering : Yes but only allow light and short while
BJ: 7/10 (very hard working)
FJ: 7/10 (Responsive. Cowgirl ride, missionary and end with doogy. During FJ told me I'm hard, big and shok. Ego boosted lah...she will tighten her pussy many time just after you cum. Si Pei Siok!!)
RTF : few more new gems needed to test out and also got some better ones to RTF. Not because she do not deserve.
Time spend : 40min

I pumped her hard till cum, after withdrawer of you didi can hear air gusting out from her pussy:p. Just immediately, she head to shower and in moving on to dress up. Anyway, it was fine to me as I'm also got some errand to run as I got what I expected to get.

As Chinese saying : One cent of price you pay would get that one cent worth of goods:D

So to me $60+$20room+$1.6666CD is worth the bonk on her for the points given despike of her plan moving on to her next dinner appointment.

Send her back to the place where I have picked her and that end my history with her.:)

lightning
18-03-2008, 07:00 PM
Thanks Bro Lightning,

As Chinese saying : One cent of price you pay would get that one cent worth of goods:D

So to me $60+$20room+$1.6666CD is worth the bonk on her for the points given despike of her plan moving on to her next dinner appointment.

Send her back to the place where I have picked her and that end my history with her.:)

Sorry for the dissapointment and looks like she is not eager to give gd service anymore, therefore i will contacts upon request and may let this thread die off by itself:o

porn
18-03-2008, 10:38 PM
Hope i'm not too late to write the FR...

First of all must thanks bro lighting for the contact. Had try her last week after several attempt to call and make the appointment, must say that she is really hard to get not sure is too much appointment or my timing dun fix her

Arrange to meet at ChinaTown Hotel. First impression i must say that she isn't really that pretty as what many bro say, just slightly above average.

Below r a short FR of her

Looks: 7/10
Figure: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10 (C cup enhance ba... But still good enough for me as i'm a boob lover!!)
BJ: 6/10 (SOP)
Breastfuck: 8/10 (Did try but think she dun really like that. Sian...)
FJ: 7/10 (Willing to let me try different position)
Attitude: 7/10 (Also seem to be in a rush)
Overall: 7/10

Again thanks bro lighting for the contact

lightning
15-04-2008, 10:39 PM
Hi Guys Guo Jing and she is requesting for anymore bros to look for her as she is going to leave soon by the 29th. :D

gottasexu
16-04-2008, 05:52 AM
bro lightning, you still so ever active!!!
any more power SYT gems u scout for me? :p

lightning
16-04-2008, 08:48 AM
bro lightning, you still so ever active!!!
any more power SYT gems u scout for me? :p

Got to keep a look out till now no good hunt yet and sometimes looks can be deceiving:p

assrammer
16-04-2008, 10:51 AM
bro lightning, you really power lah. guo jing is a confirm good fuck. just rtf recently.

really appreciate your contributions man!

lightning
17-04-2008, 07:25 PM
bro lightning, you really power lah. guo jing is a confirm good fuck. just rtf recently.

really appreciate your contributions man!

thks alot glad that u enjoy n she improved her standards:D;)

lightning
18-04-2008, 04:00 PM
Anymore request before guo Jing leaves:D

daeeyoung
18-04-2008, 04:24 PM
bro can i hav the contact?

dota_pro
27-04-2008, 03:32 AM
Got contact from TS since march but didnt have time to try until recently.

Here is my brief FR :

Looks :7.5/10
Body :7/10
Fingering :yes
BJ :7/10
FJ :7/10 (willing to switch positions)

RTF : maybe

+bad points : She sounds like a passive gambler to me , keeps talking about soccer bettings and how much she have lost blah blah blah .Quite a turn off .

Thanx to TS lightning for sharing

lightning
27-04-2008, 03:34 AM
Got contact from TS since march but didnt have time to try until recently.

Here is my brief FR :

Looks :7.5/10
Body :7/10
FJ :7/10 (willing to switch positions)

RTF : maybe

+bad points : She sounds like a passive gambler to me , keeps talking about soccer bettings and how much she have lost blah blah blah .Quite a turn off .

Thanx to TS lightning for sharing

Hahaha glad u like wat i find:D maybe nothin keep her occupied:p

lightning
08-06-2008, 09:46 PM
Today this beauty just called up and mentioned that she just touch down yesterday so i went down to look 4 her and had bak ku teh. later went to buy some lady stuffs and proceed to love nest. This babe is tsill as stunning as before. Pretty and near head turner standard with pretty & doe eyes. An occasional FL who pick her customer when she is available. Had near two hour sexxion with her and managed to make her cummed and creamed onto the condom. she smelled her cum to checked the quality of it:D had enjoyable small talk with her and glad to know that her family at chong chng are still fine. she only provides bj and no cunt painting. other than that still fine. Nice boobs with some womanly baby fats, she had great time with me too, so end up pay 60 and part our ways :p

lightning
09-06-2008, 06:54 PM
posted to some bros and hoping to get FR posting soon;)

lamey
02-07-2008, 04:12 PM
Firstly, big thanks to Bro Lightning for sharing the contact. :p
Tried her last week, went to pick her at her apartment. According to her, she's currently working in TianAnMen KTV, by the way her price has increase. But willing to charge me lesser since intro by bruddar. But only tis time. But quite worth the $$$ lah, $60 will be really good bargain. :D

Here is my brief FR :

Looks :8/10
Body :7/10 (Big boobie + no armpit & leg hair)
Frenching: Yes
FJ :7/10 (responsive enough)

RTF : Yes

Overall good session, drop her off at geylang to buy durian. :D

lamey
02-07-2008, 04:14 PM
Ooo, Btw she will be going back soon. Only back during sep i think. :D

assrammer
26-09-2008, 08:58 PM
our babe has arrived, was back since sunday according to her, just spoke to her on the phone, seems she is not making money here and the trips back here are less and less enjoyable, some hints that she may not be back again. haiz...... wat a waste, anyways, she's here for a month, load your weapons bros!

lightning
27-09-2008, 12:18 AM
our babe has arrived, was back since sunday according to her, just spoke to her on the phone, seems she is not making money here and the trips back here are less and less enjoyable, some hints that she may not be back again. haiz...... wat a waste, anyways, she's here for a month, load your weapons bros!

Great looks but moderate bonk with some restriction thats y... she neber call me :p

sexy2002
27-09-2008, 01:02 AM
she neber call me

Mabe you no good to her that why never call you. :p:D

lightning
27-09-2008, 01:04 AM
Mabe you no good to her that why never call you.

yeah loh:D:D
and u beri smart lei :p

assrammer
27-09-2008, 02:43 AM
bro lightning

hope you don't mind me requesting the transfer to FL2, didn't mean to hijack your thread, my sincere apologies.

lightning
29-09-2008, 09:31 AM
bro lightning

hope you don't mind me requesting the transfer to FL2, didn't mean to hijack your thread, my sincere apologies.

No worries...4gotten that it was in FL 1 instead of FL2 section:p
if you wish, you may take over this thread and take good care of her:)
if the thread has not been transfer i will pm to the boss.

assrammer
29-09-2008, 12:44 PM
thanks for understanding bro, just didn't want this thread end up in FL1 where it's bombarded with new threads every 4 seconds. will pass out contacts with your permission

assrammer
30-09-2008, 12:50 AM
bro lightning has given me green light to pass contacts.

will scan upon request for genuine cheongsters.

enjoy.

rockon
08-10-2008, 03:54 PM
Thks 2 bro Assrammer 4 Guo Jing's ctc.Met up wit her yesterday @ C81 after more than 30 mins of waiting.She cited difficulty in getting a cab.I was 2 horny 2 b angry:D.Below r my own views n sexperience.

Looks:6.5-GND looks with hair bundled up behind.
Body:6.5.-Slim
Boobs:7-C knockers,WOW delicious,but did not slurp slurp becos of a mouth
ulcer.
BJ:7.5-Even with the rubber on,still felt good with her warm mouth engulfing
my rod.
Catbath:0-Did not give me any,sigh.
FJ:8-This made up 4 the missing cathbath.Nice trimmed tight love nest which
was very wet during our love-making.
Damages-$80 excluding room n rubber(my own).She said she previously used
to charge $60 but because she's not in2 FL fulltime now,the new
rate will apply.
RTL(Love)-Not in the immediate future.Some new targets oredi sighted:D

Iron Fist
08-10-2008, 04:57 PM
BJ:7.5-Even with the rubber on,still felt good with her warm mouth engulfing
my rod.
FJ:8-This made up 4 the missing cathbath.Nice trimmed tight love nest which
was very wet during our love-making.
Damages-$80 excluding room n rubber(my own).She said she previously used
to charge $60 but because she's not in2 FL fulltime now,the new
rate will apply.

Bro great FR. Hope some kind soul can share the contacts w me too.

lightning
08-10-2008, 05:22 PM
Thks 4 ur FR and din know abt the price adjustment. Believe that it shld not appl to those RTFers:p