PDA

View Full Version : sexy, service orientated shenyang mei

lightning
04-01-2008, 11:17 PM
It has been a long time i have seen her and finally i got chance to lay my hands on her. She has a pair of big beautiful eyes and a sweet smile that makes your day. In the room, we start to french kiss, like Gf and Bf. then she proceed to give me a through bath. On bed, I started to kiss her body and paint her sweet sweet. after she moan uncontrallably and she ask me to turn over and give me a back cat bath. wow i miss this feeling it reminds me of the tonuge cruiser that Rong Rong used to give me. the sweet shivering sensation the runs through my spine. wow:eek: After that i made her cow girl and sent her off to meet the moon and creamed herself. After that we went on mission and wack her like the speed of the rabbit and send her a second wave of estasy before i unloaded.

Ah Mei from shenyang
Looks: 7.5/10 sweet looking yong thing
boobs 34C or B sizeable
figure slim
BBBJ yes (good and long)
FJ 7.5/10
GFE 8/10
Serv 8/10 Caring
painting yes

lightning
05-01-2008, 11:32 PM
Forgotten the most impt question she charges at $60. good service:D

tzr250sg
08-01-2008, 11:10 AM
FR on Ah Mei
Thank to bro Lightning for sharing her contact.

Managed to contact Ah mei yesterday ard noon and she just woke up, Hmm, fresh oyster for the day

Got a bit of mix up on H81, and she spent some time lookin for it and finally imet up. She look pretty but not SYT type. Once in the room, we started frenchin and caressing even with our clothes still on.

After both washed up, proceed to the bed and she started to work on me. I love the way she tease my dick, lickin my dick head gently and occassionally using her fingers to caress my shaft. SHIOK!!

The rest, you got to try to find out urself!

Rating

Name: Ah Mei
Look: 8.5/10 (permed hair with a friendly smile)
Body: 9/10 (Slim)
Boobs: B cup (firm and solid,REAL)
FJ: 9/10 (moaning all the way)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Look at u while sucking your dick)
Frenching: yes
Attitude: 10/10 (GFE feelinf, soft spoken girl)
RTF: Maybe, Bro Lightning got too many good offer around which i yet to try.

Doomas
09-01-2008, 09:58 AM
Many thks to bro Lightning for Ah Mei's ctc. Actually had her some time back so this is an overdue FR, pai seh :p

Ah Mei looks pretty ok to me. Not really SYT type but confirm can make heads turn (and dicks go up).

Looks: 8. Nice frizzy hair. Cheeky smile.
Body: 8.5. Slim and lithe.
Boobs: about B
BBBJ: 7.5. Good suction
FJ: 7.5. Accomodating
Frenching: Yes
GFE: 8
RTF: Yes

The usual caveat applies.

Doomas

greg1u
16-01-2008, 11:22 PM
Thanks to Bro Lightning as my first gesture.

SMS her this evening. Confirmed the time. Arrived Area G SMS her again where to pick her up. Headed there and immediate head to H81 nearby. Couldn't find a parking lot but fortunately H81 has a lot for free:D.

In the room immediate very intimate tongue fighting and striping each other till in birthday suit. Proceed to shower together. She soap me and then pop the question, you have CD? What:confused:????? Alama:eek:, CD in the Car:p!!!! No way, asked her to shower first and me go down to get the CD in the car. Dress up everything without sock and rush to get it. Heng, when back room, the heat is still on even though she has already shower herself and she asked need to shower for me and I said why not.

Looks: 7 Permed curly hair. Nice smile with two dimples.
Body: 8
Boobs: 6 B Cups(Enhanced. Can feel the bags lah)
BBBJ: 9 Good suction : Sucks and hold/pause repeatedly with the tongue pushing against your didi hard. This is unique technique of her own, you can hardly or never can experience from other meimei lah. This continues few times and then followed by in and out motion and repeats over again randomly. Added with her magic fingers brushing around your balls and at the area between your shaft and balls. Heaven Ah!! This is a must try!!
FJ: 8 very accomodating
Fingering : Yes
Painting : Yes

Bro Lightning this is a awesome Gem man...By the way, don't forget your CC's contact hor as you promised.

josshan
17-01-2008, 01:12 AM
bros,

my 3rd FR in 3 weeks...

less than 2 hours after the very passionate session....

anyway, got her contact fr bro lightning when i logged in today after work...wasn't very gian cuz just up xiao wei last saturday....but knowing that this saturday i not very free to up anyone, i thought i would have my fix today...

not v gian also, the one i really want is chen chen...so TS told me post FR on xiaomei first then he'll give me chen chen's contact....so respect the bro, so decided to call XM..(in the end turned out to be a great session...so thanks to bro lighting for 'forcing' me to up XM first b4 CC)

didn't like her voice v much...not the kind that will make some bro (lil bro) stand...sounded a bit fierce over the phone...in the end became more fierce cuz i arrived abt 30min late..haha....

but the moment she got into the car, she cooled down already..my sweet talking still power..haha...within 5 mins..which is abt the time taken to drive out of area G to the boundaries of area G....within 5 min either she already make herself like me or maybe i said things that make her like me..haha

reached the H, wah..20min wait...took a puff outside while waiting..she v nice..i asked her whether puff already can still kiss her (yes, within that few minutes of waiting got tongue action already)....she said she still wants me to kiss her after puff..haha shiok....

the 20min was good..very GFE...chatted a lot, tongue fight a lot...finally reached the room...sian, no mirrors on both sides...but wah..toilet glass door see-thru from room...not that it matters, cuz usu we bathe together with the girls anyway right bros? but can play cheeky stuff la...like ask her to seductively strip on bed while u bathe yourself...

i told her for today i wanted as non-SOP as possible..so for the first few minutes, we were fully clothed, except her tight white almost see thru skirt that she said she wanted to take off first...ohhhhh...nice magenta undies with embrodiery..love those kind...

so she lied on bed and stretched both hands upwards towards her head and said 'bao bei.......' the way she said it, my bro straightaway stand...so tongue fight a lot...rolling all over the bed, lots of heavy breathing...great GFE...

then slowly stripped her, nice figure...at first when fully clothed and at first glance i was a little disappointed, cuz boobs look like A+, but turn out to be B...and she slowly stripped me..then switched position, she on all fours horizontally across me while i lie face up.....this position so that i can lick her tits and she can lick my nips at the same time...nicee.......then after a while, switched to 69....nicely shaved, no smell, tastes really good..wow, she was wet already....so nice....

her BBBJ is really good, like what the bro in the FR immediately before this have said....

FJ...first position cowgirl...she rides good..the piak piak piak sound also make me v song...she was v wet so it was v nice feel too....and she was tight too..v tight for a 28 year old....then she grind grind grind in circular motion...she v high already, asked her which is her fav position, so moved to her fav missionary position....after reading many bros FRs, some like to count how many strokes before they load...so i counted...in between fast strokes, slow deep strokes, and power thrusts that move her whole body with my front thighs pushing the back of her thighs so tightly, she was in heaven with my dick head applying good pressure on her g-spot....within 30-50 strokes she was v high already....frenching while doing that also quite shiok...she keep saying must take breaks from the frenching if not she feel like running out of breath....one good thing abt her is she called me bao bei bao bei all the time, good change from all the lao gong and qing ai de....feels less commercialized...haha...maybe by abt 80 strokes she had her orgasm....sending her whole body into spasms and sending my didi to 7th heaven...my didi loved her orgasm and the resulting tightness..but my didi persevere and held back the load and continued to pump her....damn shiok...

then i exited for a while..changed CD...before putting on the 2nd CD...she BBBJ me again..this time i almost CIM....but she dun allow....so i held back but damn song.....back to missionary...after abt 40 strokes i turned on turbo and loaded....then she allowed me to stay in there quite long...then took out, she looked at the CD and she said wah so much

mine was a 2hr 2 shot session, so after resting...atually no rest, her hand was playing with my didi all the time..she said she like..haha...then had doggy also....doggy her also v song...one hand cup her nehneh, the other supporting on bed...sometimes let go her nehneh, bend forward and see her melons shaking...song....for a while i shifted my eyes to her nicely shaped ass and i almost cummed...the sight of me banging against that ass is also damn song.....

switched back to cowgirl for a while....i almost shot my load...then switched to missionary.....must be another only 40 strokes then i felt that i should really load it all already....and i did, and all i can say is...si bei song!!!! once again, stayed in there for a while...when exited, she looked again and said (in chinese) 'wah, your factory how come produce so fast...almost as much if not more than the first shot!

overall ratings on xiao mei, 28 years old

looks: 8/10 (grows on you, at first normal only..her eyes looks like my friend..but never wanted to bonk that friend so no added bonus point....her dimples nice..overall, because she dun dress sluttish so i like..didn't feel like i was bonking a FL)

body: 7/10 (suspect B cup enhanced....nips quite sensitive...not considered totally flat stomach, like will have folds in certain positions, but only normal)

catbath: N/A (because i wanted GFE, so it was a lot of passionate tonguing instead)

paint: shiok for me cuz she loved it...i wrote A to Z with my tongue..think she didn't want me to stop..

french: 10/10, esp while bonking

FJ: 8/10...even though i made her cream twice....it didn't seem like she was as sex-starved as some of the FLs i had before who are really while..bonus point..she smiles as i dirty talk while i poke her..i like girls who smile while we are at it...

sound-system: can be louder....but when she really reach orgasm it was really loud...what i mean is the earlier part when she not near orgasm maybe also can pretend to moan louder and say some dirty talk...

RTF: certainly, but after chen chen :)

for the bros out there, maybe can enlighten me newbie...how often u guys go? for me this time the FJ less shiok than on saturday maybe cuz the time gap not long enuff? the one on saturday damn song...maybe cuz that was 1/5 weeks w/o action for didi, or maybe the mirrors in the room on saturday made me more song...

wolfmaster
19-01-2008, 01:26 PM
Firstly have to thank bro lightning to share contacts despite i may not up to grade..

anyway she was a good catch.. & i had an interesting encounter..

Contact her on tue night, suppose to arrange to meet in the evening.
After confirmed her location & time, sudden phone rang.
Boss called for an urgent conference meeting with customer... shit shit.. need to rush back office. So lan lan had to inform her to change..

After meeting, still need to stay back for discussion. Once everything finish already not gian liao.. so decide to go home to rest. Upon next day afternoon, sudden think that so contact and apologize.. so sms her for next slot.

She reply said this evening free. so arrange to meet G.. but the stupid taxi driver drop me at wrong place.. so she had to work over.. was angry on the phone ... wah.. I think liao liao..

Finally reach location & get room.. sms her the room no and wait & wait... for 10 mins.. so decide to work on email first. Once notebook switch on... ding dong... she arrived.. haha...

Door open and i had quite a surprise.. well not really overwhelm but she is out of my expection for a 28 gal... she look present (the photo posted on Jal AV think 75% correct).. nice slim figure.. overall present simile..

We chat a while (my chinese powerful.. one).. she thought I was from china.. not believing that I singaporean.. haha.. after a while suggest to bath first..
of cos i ok but bathroom small, so individual..

once finish she was waiting for me.. cannot tahan liao.. jump to action man...
she started by the usual licking and BBBJ... I had to say.. this gal know a unique way of blowing.. not very powerful but I had to enjoy her style.....
Arouse until i cannot tahan so I take over & paint... wah.. .she seems to enjoy and when I approach passy... she was already wet...

Finally not waiting and cap to enter.. sorry not so good into details but overall good bonk. .she always wanted more and more... until we both sweat till i release....

Grades as follow:
boobs;B (not C..standard lah)
look:6.8/10(I love SYT.. sorry. pamper in China)
figure:7/10 (nice skin feel.. good feeling)
BBBJ:7.8/10 (like her way of licking)
FJ: 7/10 (nice moan but not so tight)
Frenching: abit..
attidude:8.5/10 (very good. still simile despite late & wrong locatioon)
damage:60 w/o room n cd +tips

1 pt for brother: she dun carry CD.. need to buy yourself as she concern of having CD if stop for spot check)
Brother who enjoy good service should love her.. She can talk well with nice simile.. can recommend.. but pls refer to bro lightning...

Bro Lightning.. looking forward for somemore good lobangs..

hihiall
19-01-2008, 09:15 PM
Had a session with her 3 days ago. Wont go into details. Busy lately.

Looks: 7.5/10
Figure: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 (Round de should be enhanced)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (Cant compare to lulu, but i love the cfm face)
Fingering: YES
Frenching: YES
FJ: 8/10 (accomodating to different positions)
GFE: 9/10 (Hold hands while working to & from hotel)
Damage: $60 + $10 hotel

spyder575
20-01-2008, 07:16 AM
Just had Ah Mei last nite and I think I have been spoilt by CC and QQ....I was slightly disappointed when I met her but anyways, here's the short FR.

Looks: 6/10 (looks 28)
Body: 6.5/10
Boobs: 6/10 (B maybe? Nipples are pinkish)
FJ: 6.5/10 (only one position)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (quite nice, suction is ok no deepthroat but nice tongue swirling)
Fingering: I tried only a lil
GFE:6/10
RTF: Guess not...

Something about her moaning when serviced....dunno if it's her character or a bad fake. But she mumbles when she's excited...words like "how shuang, how shuang" or "shu fu si le" and she mumbles them monotenously.....kinda weird hahaha

thanks to TS

Tailok
25-01-2008, 08:32 AM
I was feeling a bit horny yesterday after work. So I start trying my contacts. A Mei was 2nd in line. Bingo. She's available. First look, sweet. Petite n sweet. I like petite gal full of smiles. Warms up my heart.

A bit of small chat in the car.... she asked who intro.. well, I said, we shares good things together with our buddies. Careful not to mention the forum.. I asked her abt herself n complimented on her beauty .. she held my hand while I drove to the hotel..

Nice gfe as we held hands together to the hotel like lovers. We hugged n kissed in the lift. We brushed teeth together, bath together.. very gfe. On bed, I serviced her first. Frenching her, sucking her boobs licking her body and fingering her clits. She's getting a bit wet oredi.

Then I let her service me while I relax. I like her never ending smile while she licks me. My small worm oredi grown hugh with a big ugly head. It was super erotic to see her tiny mouth fits over the big head as she BBBJ me. Her tongue was superb as she lathers my monster head with her saliva.

She continues to tease me while I tried hard not to rape her. She was so irresistible. We frenched n I grabbed her boobs n fingered her clits some more. She's wet n ready for mounting. Grabbing the safety gear she slides it over my monster. She climbs up n lowers herself over my flag post. Slowly my monster head inched into her tiny mei mei. It was tight as she wriggles to fit the whole pole into her. Then I decided to help her as I start pumping upward into her. I held onto her tiny butt as I pumped her hard from below. She slumped her body onto me as I jack-hammered her.

I let her catch her breath n let her regain her control. She slowly slides her mei mei over my fcuk monster as I grabbed n mauled her boobs. Quite a handful each. Then we turned side ways n continue our sideway fcuk while I played with her boobs.

Getting up I decided to give her the whole thing. Opening her legs wide, I position my monster head on the little mei mei. Teasing her a little, she's oredi very wet with our combine juice, I pushed my whole monster pole into her to the hilt. She gasps. I started plundering her tiny hole and jack hammered her petite body under me. Thinking about it, I am getting hard. Using a combination of slow sensual strokes with fast n hard slamming, I hammered the "poor little gal" under me. Slowing down so I dun cum so soon. I asked her to ride me but she said she prefer it this way. Not to spoil my mood, I rested a bit deep inside her before I start ravishing my little beauty.

I could have taken a whole hour but I started to weakened oredi. I built up my final assault as I quicken my pace. Sensing her urgency I plunged deeper into her. Then my millions of soldiers rushed in to impregnate the poor little gal under me......... Then collasping on top of the little A Mei, I was spent.

...to be continue....

Tailok
25-01-2008, 10:25 AM
After math after removing my safety gear, Ah Mei asked me to turn over and gave me a very nice massage. Very pro the way she kneaded from my neck to my back. Naked, she sat on my back and gave me a very thorough back massage all the way to my legs. This is very pro..

FR:

Looks : 7
Boobs: b
body: 7.5 (petite size, I like)
french : yes but not deep frenching
bbbj: 6.9 (nice tongue action but no deep throat)
fj: 6.8 (a bit lazy but her small n tight mei mei makes up for it)
gfe: 9.5 (smiling all the way... I like her cheery outlook)
damage: $20 + $60 + $20(tips) + ride to Jln Pipit to visit her fren
rtf: yes... but not soo soon.

s1850
29-01-2008, 02:17 PM
finally found an excuse to leave the office for the afternoon, so sms her yesterday to fix timing for this afternoon.

First impression of her, nice big eyes. She's a little short but the overall is just proportionate. For her height, she has a pair of nice slim legs, and I love her smile.. can really melt your heart.

SOP, we took a shower and what I like is she made an effort to wash her mei mei, hygienic gal +++.

Thereafter we proceed to the bed, and we french for quite awhile, before she gave me the routine BJ. Nothing much to shout about, nice tinkering feeling when she licked my balls.

Then I took over and gave her a cat bath, while giving her pair of cup B breast a good squeeze.

Must say her mei mei is really quite tight though.

In conclusion, a great gal by Bro Lightning.

RTF..hmmmm I never visit the same gal twice. Scared after got feeling.. hehehe.

Ice2005
30-01-2008, 09:32 AM
Bro, your finding is good and make a satisfy man like me.

Was trying to hook up with CC for a RTF, but realize that she had a minor accident at home and are resting now.

Make a call to Ah Mei to taste her delicious services, call and bingo she is available, so proceed to pick her up and target the nearest short term hotel.

Overall appearance, she is good and nice eyes, but here sound effect is a little weak with very short breath. Managed to get her tired and relax with good FJ session, mind, she slept deeply for at least half an hour.

FR
Looks : 6.5
Body : 7 (a little thin)
Boobs : b to b-
BBBJ : 7.9
Catbath : 5.5 only on two spot
FJ : 8 very accommodating and few position.
Damage : $60 +$20 +$2CD
RTF : Will try others first.

Hope above give you some indication on what to expect, sincerely thanks bro lightning for the ctc.:p

kiekie2
10-02-2008, 04:26 PM
firstly thx bro lightning for sharing her contact with me. this is i will say the best i had so far. greeted me with a smile when she come in den start hugging me and a slight squeeze on my butt. den start kissing and suddenly both of us r on the bed...... finish warm up alrdy den go shower b4 we start the real battle.. i have to start the ball rolling etc after awhile den she start to bbbj which din last v long oso. den went on to the main battle but sad to say the battle din last long and my bro exploded cos damm tired from the past few days of gambling. overall i will say she is value for $$ and ill sure visit her again the nxt time..

Look: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: B cup
FJ: 9/10
BBBJ: 8/10
Frenching: 10/10 she kiss like nv kiss b4
Attitude: 9/10
RTF: confirm

Blue Eye
12-02-2008, 10:10 AM
A big thank to Bro Lightning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday pick her up at her place and headed down to 81 for a 1 hour of joy
In the room she quickly strip to birthday suit and we went to the bath room to wash wash clean clean. Then she clean me up and proceed to bed and then wah she already aiming at my bro liao I did a careful inspection and we head into a 69 position her blow was powerless... kekeke cos i have painted her till she cannot take it and beg me to enter her quickly. After awhile I turn back and started pumping her and she morn and morn ...arh arh chin ai te arh arh ... after awhile i turn to doggy and pump her real hard :) and the finally back to the basic poistion to franch and complete the final few pump and unloaded..... btw she is also leaving spore soon liao.

Look: 6.5/10 Not SYT but her looks will glow on you esp her big eyes.
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: B cup pointed dark nipples
FJ: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Frenching: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10
RTF: hehehe I want to sample Chen Chen first.... before thinking of this RTF
Damage: 60+10+2

all4great2
18-02-2008, 02:12 AM
Thanks to 'San-dian' da-ge for the contact :D

Was around the G-land area and sms Ah mei to arrange for a session. Met up with her after my dinner and was glad to find out that Ah Mei is actually very friendly in person although she sounded quite fierce over the phone.

Once in the room, took a quick shower together and proceeded to the bed for more serious action. Lotz of GFE as Ah Mei hugged and kissed me b4 giving a pretty good BJ. Started with missionary, spoon, doggie and then finished off back with missionary, with lots of kissing and frenching in between. Told me she's going back very soon but will be back in 1-2 months time. Overall, a very good value bonk with a well-maintained and friendly MILF.

Ah Mei from Shenyang
Look: 7/10 (Pretty MILF with sweet smile but signs of ageing starting to show)
Body: 7.5/10 (slim and well-maintained)
Boobs: B cup (pointed dark nipples)
FJ: 7/10
BJ: 7/10
Frenching: 7.5/10
Attitude: 8/10
RTF: Very likely when she comes back
Damage: 60+tips+room

lightning
11-04-2008, 01:00 PM
To those who like the service of ah mei, she has came back and feel free to get contact of hers from me:D

funfounder
11-04-2008, 01:15 PM
Bro,i misses Ah Mei the last round she was her.So can kindly PM her contacts? thanks in adcance...! :p

lightning
11-04-2008, 07:14 PM
Bro,i misses Ah Mei the last round she was her.So can kindly PM her contacts? thanks in adcance...! :p

Yes with pleasure... :D

funfounder
12-04-2008, 12:48 PM
Thanks to Bro. lightning 4 sharing Ai Mei !!!! Met her last9 n did had a gd time with her.
So this is my scoring board of her ......:

Looks,8/10.A pretty lady.
Age,28.(she told me)
Body,7/10.Silm with no tatto or marks.Fair skin.
Boobs,7/10.i guess 33B.

Frenching,7/10.Yes but not much touge fight.(Maybe is our 1st meeting)
Painting,8/10.Yes.n she also love u to paint her too.
BBBJ,8/10.Gd suction n deep throat.No rush.
FJ,8/10.Wet n enjoy sex a lot.
Damage,60.

Attitude,8.5/10.Friendly,chatty,sweet.can be yr Gf anyday.

Rtf ? of course lai.

wind21
12-04-2008, 01:07 PM
Can share with me her contact also???
Thanks!

Taiko2006
12-04-2008, 02:10 PM
Bro Lightning, Is Ah Mei still using the previous no.? If not, can I hav her new no.:p

lightning
14-04-2008, 09:42 AM
Sorry been oversea for the last two days, feel free to get her contact from me:D

lightning
15-04-2008, 09:39 AM
anymore contact request:D???

Taiko2006
15-04-2008, 10:04 AM
Thks for the ctc Bro Lightning. I'll sure to rtf the cute petite gal n post my juicy FR :p

Taiko2006
16-04-2008, 10:06 AM
Yesterday, I managed to get off early n booked Ah Mei at 5.30 pm. Was driving down n the sky opens up. Still managed to squeeze thru' to get there on time. Waited for her abt 15 mins..... Drove to a nearby nest for our lovey dovey tryst. Walking in the drizzling rain n holding her tight against me was such a romantical prelude.

Checked into the room super fast n just couldn't resist stripping the petite sweet gal off her clothes. Off came my clothes n realized I forgot the cd. Uh oh.. Got dressed up n went down to get one. ... $2 bucks... Back to the room super fast.

She held me by my oredi erected bro n led me to the bath. We had a standing soapy massage in the bath-tub. Sweet gal was always giggling. We frenched like lovers n played n washed up at the same time.

Her ample breast (near b+) was target of my assault. Why I was sucking her boobs, her hand held on to my angry warrior. I also reaches down to find her clit. In no time, she was getting real wet. But I was not in a hurry. I lay down for her to serve me. Licking my nipple slowly she looks at me in a very horny way (CFM). I was estatic when she engulfed my throbing cock-head into her mouth. Licking n mouthing my purple head angry warrior she teases me till I was about to explode. Her BBBJ was simply fantastic. Better than before.

Next, with the armour on, my engorged purple head warrior prepares for its deep exploration. Aiming at the tiny pink cave entrance, the warrior coat itself with the juice oreedi flowing. Slowly inch by inch, the warrior dive deeper into the deep abyss. I reached up n frenched her deep as the warrior plunged all the way in. Ah Mei gasped when the warrior touch the hilt. The start of the ravage of Ah Mei begins as the warrior plunged in n out of the pink cave while Ah Mei wriggles to absorb the assault. But she's was trapped under my massive body n no way to escape.... With her tight hole plus her gripping of my warrior, I would have to surrender soon. I slowed down n took a breather. Turning sideways, my warrior still deep in the cave, I played with her boobs n nipple while I slowly fuk her. I can feel her grip as her cunt muscle grip me in spasm as I rubs her ass with her cunt juice.

Next I got out for the doggie. Not a ideal position for AH mei even as she accomodates me. Her small butt n tiny frame buckles under my rear assault. I returned to missionary to continue my assault. When I finally collasped on her, I was sweating profusely although the air-con was blowing at full speed.
After that Ah Mei gave me a very nice massage. Her finger strength was excellent. She said she had some training in massaging too. It was super comfortable massage.

Ah Mei
Looks: 7.5 (sweet, mouth a bit wide)
Ht: abt 1.5m
Wt: ard 45 kg
Body: slim with a small tummy showing. Bum rather small too. No tattoo
Hygeine: excellent (she brushes her teeth b4 the sexsion)
BBBJ: 9
FJ: Tight small pink juicy hole.
GFE: 10
Damage: $20 (rm) + $2 (cd) + $60 + $20 (tips)
Value for money: 10::D

lightning
17-04-2008, 07:27 PM
thks 4 up ur points due to ur juicy fr. keep it up!:D

lightning
20-04-2008, 09:28 PM
Having RTF with Ah Mei, sessions was as good as ever:D went to the love nest and bathing was sop and had fingered her till high high, wet wet and could see that she beri horny alreadi so brought her to bed with missionary, doggie then pussy servicing with wonderful stereo of her moaning, then finally i unloaded with cap and she stayed with me a while and gave me some message to round up everything, later we bath together and left the hotel. there was one bro during a kopi session commented that she still maintain her standard and at least will not be disappointed by her service:D

hefner123
21-04-2008, 12:06 AM
Hi bro,care to share contact?? thanks!!!

all4great2
21-04-2008, 12:33 AM
Glad to hear that Ah Mei is back ...she's one of few MILF GEMs that I will consider to RTF.

But for the moment, have been busy trying out the many PRC SYTs in town including Lili, Ye Zi and Wu Li :D

Taiko2006
22-04-2008, 03:28 PM
thks 4 up ur points due to ur juicy fr. keep it up!:D

Thk you for ur pts Bro Lightning. A Mei definitely maintained a high standard. In fact I like her massage as good as her FJ. Sometimes when we r tired, just having her to massage us in the nude would be just wonderful. Her petite size would be ideal for body stepping. After that can bonk her. :D

lightning
23-04-2008, 09:23 PM
Glad to hear that Ah Mei is back ...she's one of few MILF GEMs that I will consider to RTF.

But for the moment, have been busy trying out the many PRC SYTs in town including Lili, Ye Zi and Wu Li :D

Awaiting for ur RTF FRs soon:D
Thk you for ur pts Bro Lightning. A Mei definitely maintained a high standard. In fact I like her massage as good as her FJ. Sometimes when we r tired, just having her to massage us in the nude would be just wonderful. Her petite size would be ideal for body stepping. After that can bonk her. :D

Indded i was rewarded by her message that day :D

dota_pro
03-05-2008, 07:32 AM
Thanx to bro lightning for recommending ah mei .Called her after lunch to fix an appointment in the evening .Met her in hotel at lor2x and here is my FR :

Looks :7.5/10
Boobs :B (just nice for her petite frame)
Body :7.5/10
Bbbj :8/10
Fj : 8/10 (many positions)
kissing :yes
painting :yes
fingering:yes
Demage :$60+tips+hotel+cd
Attitute :very friendly and no rush at all
RTF :yes

lightning
03-05-2008, 07:49 AM
Thks for FR contributions;)

Taiko2006
03-05-2008, 10:04 AM
Thanx to bro lightning for recommending ah mei .Called her after lunch to fix an appointment in the evening .Met her in hotel at lor2x and here is my FR :

Looks :7.5/10
Boobs :B (just nice for her petite frame)
Body :7.5/10
Bbbj :8/10
Fj : 8/10 (many positions)
kissing :yes
painting :yes
fingering:yes
Demage :$60+tips+hotel+cd
Attitute :very friendly and no rush at all
RTF :yes

2 pts for ur FR. I agree with U. Happy bonking :p

birdtau08
04-05-2008, 05:57 AM
Bro Lightning,

See the FR from all brudder and now gian gian. Can PM me the ocntact?

NeoNeo888
04-05-2008, 07:18 AM
Bro. Pm me her number. thanks. :)

lightning
04-05-2008, 08:00 PM
Bro Lightning,

See the FR from all brudder and now gian gian. Can PM me the ocntact?

Have PM both of u and happi bonking:D:D

birdtau08
04-05-2008, 10:28 PM
Bro Lightning,

got the message and the package within having a number... Kekekeke Mai Tu leow lo

Will do as bro request and will post FR within 24 hrs after bonking mission over.

birdtau08
10-05-2008, 05:01 PM
Bro Lightning thanks for the contact...

Just bonk Ah Mei from 2:50pm to 3:40pm...

Post my FR later... today CO happy day...:cool:

lightning
10-05-2008, 07:15 PM
Bro Lightning thanks for the contact...

Just bonk Ah Mei from 2:50pm to 3:40pm...

Post my FR later... today CO happy day...:cool:

camping 4 ur Fr:D:D

birdtau08
11-05-2008, 06:42 AM
Had bonk Ah Mei at Lor 24 Hotel for a 1 hour 1 shot session.

Bro who dun mind waiting for a busy girl must try. Good service with good attitude.

Inside the room, we hug each other and french abit before she request me to undress her... everything was underss without much effort, she is one girl who can move her body to allow you to strip her; effortless.

Her catbath was nice but short due to phone calls coming in (about two incoming calls and she answered one although the ring tone were different),

She suggested servicing me first before we have our bonking... which I suggested I want to service you later and she quickly agrees.

She moved onto my lil bro.. with tongue action, head-bobbing and twisting and going below with her tongue licking my balls. The suction was not too strong, but it was damn sensous.

The BBBJ lasted for like 6mins, before she stop suggesting me to give it to her and I catbathed her, before ending into a 69, with me on top.. She opened her mouth and I jerked my didi into her mouth slowly. She received it with no complaints.. licking and sucking it, while I painted her nice and slow at first.. den fast and furious.. making her moan to my rthymn.

I was so turned on, I had her BBBJ while I sit up before she capped my lil bro.. then she positioned herself in a missionary and I entered her.. nice and slow.

Her moans filled the room as I pumped slowly.

I was like restraining her and she moaned even louder while I bonked her with short sharp thrusts and grinding action.

As my face was close to hers, she opened her mouth and we frenched like lovers. (her call keeps coming in and she din answer any... but then there was one call with music ring tone... she answer)

We have several position at this moment she told me to lie down while she did the work. Cowgirl it was, and I hung on for few minutes and I was like having abit of difficulty comin so I suggested she BBBJ me or HJ me... she immediately agree.

Remove cap and BBBJ with tongue action... this kind of action is really shiok man. She continue this for about 5 min and stop instead cap my lil bro with her lips while HJ me... no suction and I suggested she suck abit... Bro try this yourself... it is so good with light suction and HJ at the same time.

I din come either and make another suggestion for her to cap me again before I ride her in doggie. She position herself that allow me to bonk her faster with long deep strokes. I can see her hands were grabbed the sheets on either side and she was gasping for air.. .As I bonked faster, I got into a kung-fu horse stance and held onto her boobs for support and I think I hit her pussy inner deep end, as she let out high-pitched moans before I explode into her and she never got up till she felt I stopped my orgasms.

Oops.. I notice she has a small black mole on the lover curves of her butt (her right side I suppose).

Name : Ah Mei
Look : 7 (her look will grow in you)
BBBJ : 9.5 (she deserve a 10 but would rather give her some encouragement to improve by a 9.5)

Boobs : 36C
Frenching : yes
FJ : 8
AR : No
GFE : Will RTF

suckiefish76
11-05-2008, 06:48 AM
Bro Lightning,

Can share contact? Will post my FR after mission..

Cheers

lightning
12-05-2008, 02:02 AM
Bro Lightning,

Can share contact? Will post my FR after mission..

Cheers

pm u alreadi and hope to c ur FR;)

lightning
12-05-2008, 02:03 AM
Had bonk Ah Mei at Lor 24 Hotel for a 1 hour 1 shot session.
Name : Ah Mei
Look : 7 (her look will grow in you)
BBBJ : 9.5 (she deserve a 10 but would rather give her some encouragement to improve by a 9.5)

Boobs : 36C
Frenching : yes
FJ : 8
AR : No
GFE : Will RTF

Up ur points for the good FR written ;)

Taiko2006
12-05-2008, 08:28 AM
I called Ah Mei at 11 am + yesterday but she din answer or call back. After 20 mins, I changed target to XH. Not bad for a different taste. But I have more GFE with Ah Mei. I'll be back soon...

birdtau08
12-05-2008, 02:30 PM
I called Ah Mei at 11 am + yesterday but she din answer or call back. After 20 mins, I changed target to XH. Not bad for a different taste. But I have more GFE with Ah Mei. I'll be back soon...

Bro Taiko2006... FYI... I tried callin Ah Mei from 1:10pm to 1:45pm on last saturday then get thru for a speech with Ah Mei... although break in-between din call... nice bonk so din give up lor. Really nice one... after trying Ah Mei :D

My schedule time to bonk her was 2:30pm... then I manage to pick her into bonking room at 2:50pm... C la... she berri hot one wor... all in I need to have 1:10pm to 3:40pm to finish my bonking mission with Ah Mei... that is 2 Hrs 30 Mins... to be honest my erected mood not even affected at all. :p

As of now, Ah Mei, in my opinion is still the best bonking ger apart from some of my regular bonking place.

Ah Mei I will be back to bonk you.

Taiko2006
12-05-2008, 06:37 PM
Bro Taiko2006... FYI... I tried callin Ah Mei from 1:10pm to 1:45pm on last saturday then get thru for a speech with Ah Mei... although break in-between din call... nice bonk so din give up lor. Really nice one... after trying Ah Mei :D

My schedule time to bonk her was 2:30pm... then I manage to pick her into bonking room at 2:50pm... C la... she berri hot one wor... all in I need to have 1:10pm to 3:40pm to finish my bonking mission with Ah Mei... that is 2 Hrs 30 Mins... to be honest my erected mood not even affected at all. :p

As of now, Ah Mei, in my opinion is still the best bonking ger apart from some of my regular bonking place.

Ah Mei I will be back to bonk you.

Actually she did called back at 3.30 pm yesterday. I was rather busy then so I din noticed the missed call. Glad you like her.

lightning
13-05-2008, 11:28 AM
Actually she did called back at 3.30 pm yesterday. I was rather busy then so I din noticed the missed call. Glad you like her.

Yo bro I see that u like Ah Mei a lot, indeed she is one of the better bonks around and beri service-orientated:D

Taiko2006
13-05-2008, 03:29 PM
Yo bro I see that u like Ah Mei a lot, indeed she is one of the better bonks around and beri service-orientated:D

You are right. I like her smile, her GFE, her bbbj, fj, nude massage, petite figure, nice boobs, etc... :p

lightning
13-05-2008, 07:06 PM
You are right. I like her smile, her GFE, her bbbj, fj, nude massage, petite figure, nice boobs, etc... :p

i also like her sweet smile with those pair of sweet sparkling eyes:D

shanghaifun
13-05-2008, 07:21 PM
i also like her sweet smile with those pair of sweet sparkling eyes:D

hmm...did i have her contacts before ?? if not..wow lau...bro ..how come never give me..haha... :D

birdtau08
13-05-2008, 08:47 PM
hmm...did i have her contacts before ?? if not..wow lau...bro ..how come never give me..haha... :D

Bro shanghaifun... Lightning call for this forum... from looking at your power I wish to share with you the contact but I can not and I can only post FR.

lightning
14-05-2008, 11:31 AM

hahaha i always forget ppl till ppl remind me, pm u liao:D:D

shanghaifun
14-05-2008, 12:02 PM
Bro shanghaifun... Lightning call for this forum... from looking at your power I wish to share with you the contact but I can not and I can only post FR.

thks for your thought...but lighting bro is my buddy...he will PM me..thks..

hahaha i always forget ppl till ppl remind me, pm u liao:D:D

hehe..thks bro...will try her asap...

lightning
15-05-2008, 01:15 PM

flattered and will hearur good news soon:p

birdtau08
21-05-2008, 05:37 AM

Bro Shanghaifun... how was your bonk with syt Ah Mei? No FR from you so I just made a gentle call to check how was everything?:D

homeosapian
25-05-2008, 03:24 PM
Thank you Bro Ligntning for giving me the contact of Ah Mei
Tried her yesterday at 1pm and the experience was really good
SMS her at 12 noon, and she said she alvailable
went to H 81 at lor 20, and then sms her the number, 5 min and she arrived

First look, she is pretty and nice figure
We bath together and she actually bath me.. unusual for a PRC
after that, she did a nice cat bath.. and her BBBJ.. one of the best o have tried, She actually do some suction and open and close action with her lips, and this actually make one feel very high
Wanted more,, but she stopped after 2 min,
After that was quite SOP.. FJ in 2 position and release

The afternath was also good.. she wash up and lie naked on the bed for me to cuddle. could not come a second time, some after hugging her for 10 min,,, change up and go

My rating
looks...7.5
BBBJ..7.5...too short..another 3 more min will be 10
FJ,,,,..7
GF feel....7.5
RTF...maybe... would like to try bro lightning chen chen...she is yet to give me the contact ( got the hint..lightning??,,,hehe)

lightning
25-05-2008, 03:37 PM
Thank you Bro Ligntning for giving me the contact of Ah Mei
Tried her yesterday at 1pm and the experience was really good
SMS her at 12 noon, and she said she alvailable
went to H 81 at lor 20, and then sms her the number, 5 min and she arrived

First look, she is pretty and nice figure
We bath together and she actually bath me.. unusual for a PRC
after that, she did a nice cat bath.. and her BBBJ.. one of the best o have tried, She actually do some suction and open and close action with her lips, and this actually make one feel very high
Wanted more,, but she stopped after 2 min,
After that was quite SOP.. FJ in 2 position and release

The afternath was also good.. she wash up and lie naked on the bed for me to cuddle. could not come a second time, some after hugging her for 10 min,,, change up and go

My rating
looks...7.5
BBBJ..7.5...too short..another 3 more min will be 10
FJ,,,,..7
GF feel....7.5
RTF...maybe... would like to try bro lightning chen chen...she is yet to give me the contact ( got the hint..lightning??,,,hehe)

Will up zap u 4 the FR posted when power back:D u will find that ur points will be come 21 points sooon:p.... Check ur pm for Chen Chen's contact:p

alex18122003
25-05-2008, 08:29 PM
Tks Bro Lightning for sharing Ah Mei ctc to me. Actually i got her ctc from Bro Lightning last mth ago. And also saw Ah Mei lot of times while i'm drinking kopi with some Bros near GL. Few days ago, saw Ah Mei walking pass me & chitchat with her for awhile. And she told me that her period coming soon & she also going holiday soon. Today working morning shift, after finished work go to my fav coffee shop there & see see & look look. Thinking of bonking...so search for my FL list & target Ah Mei for bonking. Called Ah Mei & she say that she free now so i meet her for bonking.

Here my FR (Ah Mei)

Looks: 7/10
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ 7/10
GFE: 7/10
Overall : 7/10

michaelrocksam
14-06-2008, 01:06 AM
thanks Bro 闪电 for Ah Mei number.

Met her at Hotel near her home.

Came in to the room within 5 mins after I called her.

Hug and kiss when she enter in. Took a very close look at her, she is more like the Nana konishi 小西那奈, even 90% alike. Coloured light brown hair, looks like SG girl actually. Looks like my first g/f close to 100% but shorter. even the dimple is in the same deep place.

Very GFE feeling, no rush. Hug and kiss even in the shower.

I service her while she laid down. Painted her whole body and licked down her nipples she was moaning and smiling very widely and closing her eyes. ventured down to her navel. She says she likes to be eaten.

Suck and lick her love hole, she arched her back as she was in estacy.

Finally she buay tahan liao, 宝贝我要, I told her I want to torture her. I continue until she was in agony.

She quickly put on the condom and guide my manhood into her. She let out a "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh"

She is very hungry and was enjoying the pumping. Told her to do change position she dun want, she says she is enjoying very much, song song liao. She cummed 3 times after that. Her legs grapped my back as I pump in deeper. She laid on her side and cummed 2 more times.

She then squat and ride me in lightning speed, her face was all screwed and agonised. She is more shioked than me, haha. Finally I offloaded.

Actually I wanted a 2nd shot, but I have already used up almost an hour with her after 1 shot. so told her next time will do her with 2nd.

Ah Mei

Looks : 7/10 (looks like SG girl if she walks on the street)
Age 28
Body : 8/10 (higher if breasts are bigger boobs is 34A/B)
Pussy : Fresh and nice
FJ : 10/10
GFE : 90%
RTF : Certainly
Damage : $60 + 10 tips + room + cd

i1papaya
14-06-2008, 11:19 PM
Just RTF with her again this morning.:D

Actually called her 2 weeks ago but she was busy and I also decided to change my plan to RTF till today. Suggested me to book the place of her choice. Arrived Area G and informed her got room liao. Within 5 mins "Ting Dong" and so I welcome her entry with our hug and kisses. Was surprise that she still can remember me name lah.
She hair was wet as I guess her already taken shower. When I head to shower, she asked to assist for showering me. Why not? Real good GFE.

We had a very intimate tongue fighting in the shower again and then she soap me real clean is a baby. I will not go into real detail of FJ.

Anyway :

Looks: 7 Nice smile with two dimples.
Body: 8
Boobs: 6.5 B Cups
BBBJ: 9 Good suction : Sucks and hold/pause repeatedly with the tongue pushing against your didi hard. This is unique technique of her own. This continues few times and then followed by in and out motion and repeats over again randomly.
FJ: 8 (Missionary and Cowgirl only. Cos her tight pussy causing too good feel till can't tahan)
Fingering : Yes
Painting : Yes (she enjoyed it as she when seven heaven)
GFE: 8 (total time spended 1.5hrs FJ and TCSS)

I was so Embarrass today. After all the above action and TCSS, she requested me to drive her to another nearby street in Area G. I willingly drove her there. On the point of her alight, she told me "sorry about my tips?". In my mind I wander??? What Tips??? Then I realised!! I have not even pay her yet! How can I totally forget? We have Chat so much about many things till I overlooked. So Pai Sei, keep appologising to her and quickly took out my wallet and paid her : S$60 + S$XX tips. :p

johnnykk
17-06-2008, 04:48 PM
Thank Bro Lighting for Ah Mei contract. Got it some time back but didn't have chance to try her then. So when I found out that she is back again, I quickly fixed up an appointment with her after lunch today.

Got a room at Lor 20 and sms her. When she arrived, my first impression was that she was quite pretty specially with her perm hair style. A bit like some of the jap gal photo shown earlier in this thread. Although closer inspection show sign of age on her face. Not a SYT but still quite pretty with her petite body.

She was quite friendly, giving you the gfe feeling while she sit on your leg and playing with you, enjoying the aircon in the room. We undressed and have a quick shower before proceeding to the action. She hugged and kissed me slowly, giving a unhurried performance as she proceeds with kissing your neck, nipples and down giving me a BBBJ. Change several possible during fj with lots of kissing and frenching before I finally exploded. After that, she still stay by your side to TCSS.

My rating as below
Look: 7.5/10 (I quite like this type of looks)
Body: 7.5/10 (slim)
Boobs: B+ cup (handful)
FJ: 8/10
BJ: 7.5/10
RTF: Very likely
Damage: 60+tips+room

BTW, while she is going back early next month, she expect to be in RED ard 27 this month, giving us only 10 more days of action till she is back again in 1-2 months time.

megaman69
20-06-2008, 02:58 PM
Thanks TS for the contacts.
It was a hot afternoon after lunch before going back office decided to give A Mai a call... Book Hotel and within 5 mins she is here.
Strip to our birthday shuit and lip locks together. Procedd on to toilet and she bath me like a baby follow by BBBJ.
Out on to bed gimme a nice massage follow by bbbj again, than stop as i am coming, play with her titties.. lick her and she retured flavour by bbbj again and 69 follows..the others need not say..fantastic :P

My rating as below
Look: 7/10 (got some wrinkles)
Body: 7/10 (slim)
Boobs: B cup (i feel silicon)
FJ: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (lot's of it in diff post)
Finger: lot's of it and she's wet
Damage: 60+20room

Taiko2006
28-06-2008, 08:28 AM
Yesterday I "eat snake" n booked Ah Mei for 5 pm. Go to our hideout at "Compass". Sexxion just as great but I wud not repeat another FR. The sweet gal will be going back at 03 Jul. Bros who luv this non-smoking syt, better fast hand fast leg. As usual, Ah Mei gives me a great massage on my weak legs n back. Realli a gr8 bonk & GFE :p

see my Fr on Ah Mei.

irridy
06-07-2008, 11:22 PM
Tried Ah Mei some time ago but only got time to post FR now -- sorry for the late FR. Here's a short brief. Thanks to Bro lightning for her contact.

Looks: 7/10 [Not really a SYT at that age but still quite OK; sweet smile]
Figure: 8/10 [Well proportioned]
Vital stats: B-cup
BJ: 8/10 [Quite good]
FJ: 8/10 [SOP, accommodating]
Attitude: 7/10 [Should be 8pts, but drop 1pt -- see below]
Damage: $60 + tips
RTF: Maybe.

Pros: Good service, patient, friendly.
Cons: Constantly looking for the phone (it is very disrupting even though she did apologise).

Overall, quite a good choice among all the PRCs I've seen before, if only she could stay off the phone during the critical moment...

Bros who want her contact, please contact Threadstarter.

By the way, she has gone home and will not be back for some time.

Taiko2006
23-09-2008, 11:09 PM
gd FR by mr Taiko, hopefully u are able to take over as her thread and anyone could pm to taiko for her contacts;)

As requested by Bro Lightning, I'll try to help out all bros interested in Ah Mei. I'll try to provide ctc to genuine bros..

Continue....
By the time my boss put down the phone, I was oredi in heaven.. I din remember a single thing he reminded me. Today, at office, I had a hard time explaining why I forgot.. :o Not easy multi tasking..

I caress her soft curly long hair n soon I was fucking her mouth.. As I lay down on the bed, she climbs up to me n frenched me summore.. I reach down, she's all wet oredi. But I was not done yet. I attacked her twin peaks forcing out a moan from her.. Turning her around, she reached for my engorged pole again. With her cunt facing me, I licked her sweet mound.. As her juice started to flow, I attacked her cunt while she deep throated me.. We remained in 69 for some time before I decided it's time for the main course.

Putting on my armour, I open up her legs wide.. I spread her juice as I pry open her cunt lips with my engorged pole. She was soon begging me to put it in while I teased her with my pole. It was no problem for my cannon head to pop into her tiny wet pussy. I pulled out n slide in again a few times before I plunged the whole pole deep into her. She gasped as my cannon hit her cunt base.

As I held her hands high over her head, I begin the assault of Ah Mei. I plundered her pussy with long deep stroke alternating with hard furious slamming on her pussy. My large body covered her petite body as I held her tight. Her moan turns into scream as I covered her mouth n frenched her deep. I stopped n rested deep inside Ah Mei before I explode.

I wanted to fuck her doggie style.. Pulling out, I asked her to go on all fours. I push my hard dick back into her battered pussy. I held onto her round butt as I rammed her from behind. It was super erotic to see my dick glistened with her juice ramming deep into her tiny pussy. I quickened my pace as I sensed she's cumming too.. With one herculean effort, I shoots my millions deep into her womb.. Ah Mei collasped onto the bed n I collasped on top of her. We laid there for a few minutes catching our breath..

We went back to bath together. Ah Mei offered me her mouth rinse as she washes my little bro for me. Super gfe from Ah Mei..

FR:

Looks: 7
boobs: b+
body: 7.5 (petite)
wt: 45 kg (pretty light for me to carry)
bbbj: 8 (power.. )
fj: 9
gfe: 9
damage: $60 + 15 (rm) + 10 (tips)

HappyLuckyGuy
24-09-2008, 01:37 AM
HI guys! ERm, i'm a newbie over here. ANd i have been looking through all the post that u guys had written. I'm simply interested in ah mei. So can anyone care to give me her contact. I'll sure post my entry here.

*sorry if i had say anything wrong, coz i really new in this*:)

trance
01-10-2008, 09:01 PM
Thanks for Bro Taiko for sharing number with me, called up Ah Mei yesterday for a session at night. Will not go too much into it as I believe this thread had already proven that she is indeed a real gem not to be miss before she will be flying to Thailand soon.

Looks : 7/10 ( Not a SYT but she carried herself well enough, mature, elegant. )
Figure : 35C-24-33 ( Estimated )
Frenching : 7/10 * Wet, notty tongue of her keeps me wanting for more
BBBJ : 8.5/10 ( Good usuage of her tongue and she knows where r the sensitive part of my prick )
Cathbath : 7/10 ( Just awhile )
FJ : 8.5/10 ( Real tight and wet )
Attitude : 10/10 ( Real gem )
RTF : Yes, when she return from BKK
Damage : 60/1/1 exclude room and helmet

Thanks again to Bro Taiko.

diversity_08
02-10-2008, 11:45 AM
Thanks to Taiko2006 contact, I had my bonk with Ah Mei yesterday.

She was on Black yesterday. Hehehehhe... she actually paid $500 for her tour wor... This must be Bro Taiko contribution or sponsorship... :D

She left for tour at 11am today... Bro Taiko thanks for this intro, I had my fill on my quest to bonk her. Good one.:p

Here is my FR on Ah Mei,

Age : 28 + (looks more like 25 to me, not a SYT but sexxxxy...)
Skin : Fair
Figure : 35, 27, 24 (Brest looks like a bit enhanced but my type with two handful)
Weight : 48
Height : about 1.54m

BBBJ : 10/10 (if the scale can topple over 10 she should be 12)
FJ : 9/10 (very accomodating and no rush, surely out to please bonkers like me with many position to bonk)
Frenching : yes, GFE surely there, kiss like no tomorrow 8/10

Hope brudders will like my simple and humble FR.

I will appreciate if you would not be upping me.. do provide me good and nice contact for more good bonking.:D:D

michaelrocksam
03-10-2008, 08:42 AM
tried her at Lor 2X at Hotel CXXXXXS, saw her very petite.

Looks like a Jap AV star. Soft boobs and nice cute ass.

Tried a few positions, very responsive. Fuck back at me when doing doggie.

I like the 2 deep dimples on her cheeks, very alluring when I was bonking her missionary.

Overall a very relaxing and good bonk. May be that day not so horny :)

Shingzz
09-10-2008, 05:18 PM
Thx Bro Taiko for the contacts

Sms Ah Mei immediately after getting contacts today, dated her for 2 shots ... got a room, she came very fast ... abit disappointed, abit old for me, abit auntie ... but then, pretty auntie, never mind la

Ah Mei is very GFE, keep kissing u gf style while lying beside you, bbbj can be improved and abit hasty ... dunno she tired or what, lie down for me to do the job ... painted her neck ... eek, abit bitter, dunno wat izzit ... A+/B enhanced boobs ... feels ok cos the enhanced part not very obvious ... moved down to oyster ... Jeez!! dun smell right, better not paint ... entered her missionary, came very fast

rest not long, she tried to make me poke her again, havent recover ... then same SOP, do a little bbbj want me to lick her n do missionary ... I want doggie, but okonomoto 0.03 not wet enuff, cannot penetrate ... Ah Mei chided me " 这种牌子不好,下次别买了!” ... on record, 1st FL to complain abt okonomoto, me too, realised the weaknesses of 0.03 today - not enuff lubrication ...

anyways, cannot doggie, tried cowgirl ... man, this big sister is not a strong one despite her age, ride a few times tired liao, ask me to do her missionary, but my 2nd round usually cannot missionary ... later both no nood liao, so she do hj with cap?? well, not very enjoy but paid her for 2 shots anyways

Ah Mei
Pros: GFE, budget bonk, lithe frame, smooth skin
Cons: low stamina, don't seem versatile in other positions, not so good smell/taste
A young MILF who is very pretty despite her age, must be a beauty some years ago. Good budget bonk for those who like to do the work and enjoy a MILF gf

Disclaimer: Personal opinions only, no ill intent meant

hot_best_deals
13-10-2008, 01:21 AM
First of all, I muz thank Bro Taiko for her valuable ctc.

She is a rather punctual person, reaching within 5 mins of arranged time. I guess that's another + factor, to add.

First look, she's indeed pretty for her claasification especially with her curly locks. She is rather meticulous - she waited and waited for the water to turn hot, before wanting to shower me. Turned out that the water heater was faulty.

Actions began, she was always giggling and when it comes to the main dish of BBBJ. She may be comparable to many of the CAT80 and CAT150. Some CAT150 may not even be there. Shy to say, I was grabbing the bedsheet at times, when her well- worked tongue hit my sensitive spots. Wolala!

Thereafter, we operated like well- oiled engines. She coordinated to all my 'stunts' and 'moves', so I left a SEXTIFIED person.

There was slight massage provided but I guess we were all tired - it didn't last long.

Overall, it was a good sexperience...

I would like to emphasise on Bro Taiko's words - 'Gems like Ah Mei is far n few. Excellent service n value for money'.

Looks: 6.5
Boobs: B
BBBJ: 8.5 - Comparable to CAT80/150
FJ: 7.5

iamtheredrobot
15-10-2008, 12:52 AM
thanks to bro taiko for the fast contact! heres the fr i promised!

These few days very onz, first fishtank tarma then jiaqi then ah mei then Wendy!Low on vit M =( out of action liaos for this month.
msged her ard 8plus for 10 pm slot, reached there before her ,got a room and waited for her!ding dong, she came. hmm first impression, totally not what i expected , abit let down to be honest, but nvm, since all the bros comment her service is good so must give her chance! besides one man's meat is another poison .shes quite wellkept for her age.. dun think shes really 28 but prob..early 30s?went to shower together then realised, O shit! forgot to get condom, got dressed and got a pack-_- must remember to start preparing my own.came back shes naked waiting for me on the bed.hmm hmm got abit of feel.mentioned im tired from work, hardworkin attitude lai le! ask me to bed to give me a brief but good massage. then followed by catbath..bbbj..then onz liaos cowgirl..then missionary.. still cannot come. become soft. i think really cannot click well with her, so ask her to hj for me.. still cannot come..but shes been patient and hardworking! must give her credit due!.. so i told it its ok.. paid her..
she showered and got dressed..and left with a hug first!

in the room..not sextified..so msged wendy see she free anot.. haha shes free...shall post second hard in her thread...

looks-6
boob-B cup,can feel slightly enhanced.
bbbj- 6
fj - 5?( probably no chemistry with her ba, my fault)
overall- very hardworking!nice atitude, sweet and demure but not my cup of tea

rtf- nope....

starystarynite
16-10-2008, 12:31 AM
Met Ah mei yesterday. Last min decision since Xiao xiao can't make it.

Was not very happy initially with her tone of voice over th phone. Quite fierce and inpatient. But thought of all the good FR written for her, so give it a shot..

First look, not very good. Average looking.. But since met up liao, proceed to lavender..and damn...the lift spoilt..got to walk 4th floor..hai! not my day..

In the room, she is totally different. She is very chatty, always smile and friendly. Her voice is pretty coarse, that make her sounds fierce, but she is not actually. Took off her clothes , and inner beauty, naked. Quite good complexion. Pretty fair and smooth.

Look wise, can say pleasant and comfortable to look at cause she always smile. Early 30s i guess. white teeth. pretty nice boob. but after some touching and examining, it seems to be enhanced. Not very soft. But still good and alluring...

Shower together, pretty SOP. So, nothing much to shout about. Once on bed, started to massage my didi, making it stand up in no time. and suck my nipple.One thing good is that she knows how to position herself so that we cn touch every part of her when she is doing the BBBJ. PRetty short BBBJ and cat bath, then my turn to start her engine. hehe :)

Did a thorough cat bath on her, paint her like no tomorrow. ..She like it a lot. keep saying "bai bei....hao shu fu!..."In no time, i ask her to cap me, and i started off with missionary. She automaatically put a pillow under her ass so that i can poke deeper...deep thrusting shallow digging...left right poking...haha! until she cannot tahan..then change to cowgirl..she is quite accommodative but after a while, she gets tired easily. so change to missionary back. she seems to like it a lot. I pull her to the edge of bed, and started to give her some really deep and furious thrust while i stand. 15 mins later, i gets tired, also. so go back to missionary and finish up there. Lots of cum. Somehow take long tme to come this time...may be quite sometime didn't do..

She is very playful...keep playing my nose, sucking my balls and grinding my didi to make it wake up again! haha!

During the sexxion, got a brother keep calling her to meet up. she ask him to wait and have dinner first while she service me...

Summary:
Look: 6.8/10 (pleasant, friendly looking)
Boob: 6.8/10 (not natural 100% leh, thats my guess only. never ask)
Body: 7/10 (petite, good for her age group)
Pussy: 7/10 (Not my type..like those pornstar type)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (average)
FJ: 7/10 (very accommodative and flexible, but get tird easily)
GFE: 7.5/10 (Good. Keep kissing me good bye. Click well)
Service: 7.5/10 (Good. Keep asking me for feedback)
Damage: $60+ tips+ hotel+cap
RTF: May be if time permit.

In short, this clean and tidy young MILF. Unmarried and not attached. Good for someone looking for a pleasant companion. Very service oriented. Good and value for money. Cheers!

starystarynite
17-10-2008, 02:08 AM
ha! bro, not match making...but she is really a nice lady :)

i seldom can remember the face of FL, but for her, i can still remember her smile...haha! nd her white teeth! big grin :)

diversity_08
18-10-2008, 09:53 AM
Bro Taiko2006,

Again thanks for the contact. This is my RTF FR.

Statistic remains same as my previous posting... with a better chemistry with her this time.

Had her when she was fresh from bed... wake up, fresh and perk up service.

Hmm.. nice smell and nice service... good bonk.

Ah Mei service me with a wet juicy cunt... also tasty...

Bro I really had a full load of her cunt. Just that my load onto her were all over her body with a quick pull off the cap yet so litter in a relative sense... :D:D

Had doggie, mansionary, sit up scissors with several variation of penetration, sideway scissor including variation of penetration, flat with butt curl up variation in the leg spread, all these are just not enough for her juicy and horny V. I should call thia a V Max service. All these lasted for a pleasurable duration close to 25min... I really enjoy the session... all in we were not in any kind of rush we just had it click like a lover in a love nest shag.

My DiDi now see girl will be looking for tower crane to lift it up... think back now my leg also shaky and need some time to recovery.

A good bonk saxxion for me.:p

Taiko2006
03-02-2009, 11:51 AM
Ytd I rtf Ah Mei for the xx times.. After the super sextifing sexxxion, she massaged me. I suggested to her that she oso provides this service to all bros who requested for it. So bros, what are you waiting for. Super sweet Ah Mei (70% like the Taiwan's namesake)..

Looks: 7/10
Body: petite, slim
Boobs: b
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 8/10
Massage: 6.5
GFE: depends (for me 10/10) - She is always smiling.. melts my heart. :D
Damage: $60/1/1 + rm + cd + (tips $)

linixx
15-02-2009, 12:23 PM
Thks to bro Taiko2006 for Ah Mei's ctc

Actually had made an appointment with another FL yesterday evening, but waited for her in vain for 45 mins, she only called back after I confirm a slot with Ah Mei at 7.30pm.

Entry of the lead actress, Ah Mei, met her after some confusion about our meeting point, and I must say I’m very pleased with the package I saw, her pretty face (with heavy make-up), especially her enchanting eyes (very innocent looking) and sweet smile. She was dressed very causally since she just came out from her place at L2x.

My FR as follows:-

Origin: Shenyang
Looks : 8.5/10 (enchanting eyes and sweet smile)
Boobs : “Bravo” cuppers
Weight : 48kg
Frenching : Light kisses only (maybe because of my “ashtray” mouth)
BJ: 7/10 (opted for BJ only)
FJ: 7/10 (Tight & wet, she cummed 2-3 times during the session)
GFE: 7.5/10
Attitude: 7/10
Damage : 60/1 + $10 tips
RTF: Yes (high on my RTF list due to her sweet looks)

Once again thks to Bro Taiko2006 for sharing this gem.

tunnelling
27-02-2009, 10:14 AM
Must tk bro taiko 4 contact. Tried her a few days back. Young MILF, I put her ard 27,28 maybe. Not tall, petite looking but plain and simple with light make up. Anyway, more or less wat other bros had described. However, she likes to look at u while bj - feels like grabbing my phone to snap a picture but alas, she says no. She tries hard to please giving fake moans and soft screams wen u enter her; but then it gives me a sense of shiokness - even my wife doesnt scream like that.
Overall, value 4 money - may rtf if vit m permits.

Once again, thank you to fellow bros who care to share. Kam sia.

Taiko2006
05-03-2009, 01:10 PM
sigh.. so many postings had gone missing.. wonder what happened to sammyboy??? . Ah Mei had changed her handphone.. Who wants her new ctc, pls pm me.. :D

killerlp
08-03-2009, 08:54 PM
Hi TS,

Tried to book her today. She was very surprised that her new no was given out?! and asked who pass it to me?!. Anyway, you did not give me your name, so I juz said "her friend passed to me" after some sms and call, she said dun want coz not sure.. totally waste my time.

Anyway, juz to let u know that I am not a no collector, however, I will not be trying her. Thx again

Taiko2006
11-03-2009, 04:35 PM
Ah Mei will not take any more new ppl. Sorry.. :o

Bonkers89
11-03-2009, 04:40 PM
Bro, can I have her contact please... Thanks

kent78
11-03-2009, 04:41 PM
Thks to bro Taiko2006 for Ah Mei's ctc

Actually had made an appointment with another FL yesterday evening, but waited for her in vain for 45 mins, she only called back after I confirm a slot with Ah Mei at 7.30pm.

Entry of the lead actress, Ah Mei, met her after some confusion about our meeting point, and I must say I’m very pleased with the package I saw, her pretty face (with heavy make-up), especially her enchanting eyes (very innocent looking) and sweet smile. She was dressed very causally since she just came out from her place at L2x.

My FR as follows:-

Origin: Shenyang
Looks : 8.5/10 (enchanting eyes and sweet smile)
Boobs : “Bravo” cuppers
Weight : 48kg
Frenching : Light kisses only (maybe because of my “ashtray” mouth)
BJ: 7/10 (opted for BJ only)
FJ: 7/10 (Tight & wet, she cummed 2-3 times during the session)
GFE: 7.5/10
Attitude: 7/10
Damage : 60/1 + $10 tips
RTF: Yes (high on my RTF list due to her sweet looks)

Once again thks to Bro Taiko2006 for sharing this gem.

hi bro im interested care to pass mi the contact thanks