PDA

View Full Version : SYT student need someone "bao" her- Xiao Yee

blursotong58
10-02-2008, 09:41 AM
Received a call from my kaki , He is a guy who don’t want to scroll around Gl , instead he prefer to engage with a permanent or exclusive one lah . He told me he “Bao” a young 22 yo student for 3K per month , who can satisfied his afternoon need ( He work at night ) , bring her for shopping or makan together . unfortunately his wife found out the relations , His wife did not make the issue big but give him a chance to settle the problems . He wanted me to take care of her , but my monthly budget is only limited to 1K and I have so many choice I can never stick to one flower right ? More important is we really don’t know what she is doing behind us.
Arrange and meet her after x’mas day. She went to sentosa on x’mas day , So found her very tank . she is a slim , sweet and pretty gal .She don’t feel comfortable in GL since she is holding a student pass . I drove her to change rd . check in a hotel with min 2 hrs . She really inexperience but still manage to bath together and with many fun in bath room too . She was naughty to cover herself under the blanket. She may be shy or cold..
I have to initiate playing her breast ,then she suck my nipple in return and slowly to my south and give me a nice and long bbbj . after a bit of fingering ask her to be on top. Hard to go in because still very dry. I though “siao liao” half way in alreally so painful . So change to missionary and go in extremlly slow in order not to hurt her . after completely go in , rest on her body and give her a lot of kissing and sucking of her nipple until she wet . The rest is a long and enjoyable time with her. Did not change position though but I am bonking young sweet gal with very smooth skin , nice smell and did not rush for time . I am feeling like king.
Return for another 3 times , last night she told me she wanted to be FL after Chinese new year , because her younger brother is admitted to university . She need money to support her brother. But she only want to do 3 customers a day . She prefer someone here can “bao” her. Then she can serve only one person .

Name: Xiao Yee
boobs:B
look: 7.5/10
bbbj:7/10
fj:8/10
frenching: yes
fingering: ( a bit only )
damage: $80+ tips + rm + cd on your own

"Genuine cheongsters" may pm me for her contacts. But only limitted be selected , she only need 3 customer a day , she will stop after found someone “ bao” her

uktips
10-02-2008, 10:25 AM
Bro, I have feeling this gem is going to be fav soon in this coming weeks.:D

You got PM...:p

virginlovers
10-02-2008, 12:02 PM
i am interested in bao-ing her.
but look-wise how is she?
one man's meat is another man's poison afterall....
/

anyway bro could i have her contact pls?

archervista
10-02-2008, 12:14 PM
Hi,

Can share contact???

Thks.

2dirtydevils
10-02-2008, 01:02 PM
hmm.. seen like tis SYT is going to be ANG soon. hi, bros out there im interested too. can share her contact? thanks alot! :D

joe_soh
10-02-2008, 01:06 PM
I am interested. Can share her contact?
Thank you.
Joe

robinlee_1968
10-02-2008, 01:33 PM
Hi Bro,
Can PM me her contact???
Thanks alot...

Raffles88
10-02-2008, 01:42 PM
hi bro, can give me the contact?tks:)

5stars
10-02-2008, 01:46 PM
do you have her height? and weight??

thanks..

hpman
10-02-2008, 02:03 PM
Hi Bro,

Can i have her contact. thank you.:):)

dirtymonk82
10-02-2008, 02:06 PM
how much is she asking for per mth?

sexrookie
10-02-2008, 03:05 PM
how much is she asking for per mth?

Bro,

You missed it

Is 3k she is talking about. Is written on the first thread.

:D

dirtymonk82
10-02-2008, 03:30 PM
Bro,

You missed it

Is 3k she is talking about. Is written on the first thread.

Than i think she is asking for too much. She is quoting $80 per session. Even if i up her 1 time everyday for a mth that only works out to be $2400.

Why buy a cow when u want to drink milk?? Go 7-11 and you can choose all kind of milks

Just my 0.02 cents :p

sexrookie
10-02-2008, 03:35 PM
Than i think she is asking for too much. She is quoting $80 per session. Even if i up her 1 time everyday for a mth that only works out to be $2400.

Why buy a cow when u want to drink milk?? Go 7-11 and you can choose all kind of milks

Bro,

Agreed

Is not worth to upkeep a PRC gal in Singapore unless you are very rich or with high paycheck.

4U2PCC
10-02-2008, 04:10 PM
Up to individual...similarly, why get an OC (a more permanent cow for life) when you can go GL and get all your variety of milk.

Bao-ing is probably an in-between option. And probably a temporary guarantee (but sometimes it is perceived only hor!) that this cow is only serving her milk to you exclusively :D

blursotong58
10-02-2008, 11:25 PM

Not everythings can be measure mathematically, May be you sleep with her over night once a week plus weekday unlimited sex and accompanied you when ever you need her . worth or not is very subjective lah .

why some people drive BMW and some may think it is worth to drive Proton saga.

onion_rings
11-02-2008, 05:21 AM
Not everythings can be measure mathematically, May be you sleep with her over night once a week plus weekday unlimited sex and accompanied you when ever you need her . worth or not is very subjective lah .

Yup agree with your abv statment! This type of thing can't measure one. But as for dickhead size definitely can measure one :D

When it come to sex. If u dislike the MM even if it worth $100 u reckon give u foc u also dun want & if u like the MM even if it worth nothing u would still pay $100 for it.

coolmanks
11-02-2008, 08:04 PM
Agreed with you, not everything can be measure precisely as in Maths.

Just like your signature, I am always looking for quality sex rather than quantity.

I am keen on her and has PM you on this.

Thanks.

blursotong58
12-02-2008, 05:53 AM
I had give out phone nos to some more senior bro. here with higher reputations point and those who up my points , heard one has try her and she did not reply to many message due to afternoon nap. too tired after her class .
Hope enjoy and be patient she only take max. 3 customer a day.

Accord_JDM
12-02-2008, 11:47 AM
hi bro...
i had tried to contact her by sms her many times of the day but she never reply any of them leh...
is she still available???
:(

Brinjal
12-02-2008, 02:54 PM
Bro Sotong58 .....

Thanks for the contact. Can I enquire if she is still working or when is the best time to call ? It seems she is not answering to sms or calls.

binbin81
12-02-2008, 03:43 PM
Thanks to TS for the ctc.Meet up with XY yesterday afternoon for a session.
Once in the room , ask her wanna join me for bath.
She say bath liao,so no choice have to bath myself.
What TS say is true.She likes to cover herself with blanket waiting for you to uncover her asset.Rather SOP ,so Straight to the point.After some deep thrust pumping, i cummed.IMHO,she is not those school girl type of ger.SO those bro looking for this type of SYT can give her a miss.One minus pts about her is that, she would make you feel that you are the one who would be doing the act with initiative(don't know whether issit because of daily lesson tires her out).Hope my FR helps all bro in deciding to call on her or not.

Boobs: B (Nice and Soft)
Face: 7/10 (Not my type)
Kissing/Frenching: Yes (Light)
BJ/BBBJ: NO (i declined)
FJ: 7/10 (can feel the tightness)
GFE: 7/10 (shall be 6, she stays even after FJ)
Service/Attitude: 7/10 (shall be 6, she stays even after FJ)
RTF: Depends ... too many around
Damage: $80 + $20 hotel + CD your own.

5stars
12-02-2008, 04:33 PM
Boobs: B (Nice and Soft)
Face: 7/10 (Not my type)
Kissing/Frenching: Yes (Light)
BJ/BBBJ: NO (i declined)
FJ: 7/10 (can feel the tightness)
GFE: 7/10 (shall be 6, she stays even after FJ)
Service/Attitude: 7/10 (shall be 6, she stays even after FJ)
RTF: Depends ... too many around
Damage: $80 + $20 hotel + CD your own.

Nothing would beats a true FR. Your FR really throws more light now - specially so when it is endorsed by a senior chap :)

Thanks! Up you later.

aczeta76
12-02-2008, 04:35 PM
[QUOTE=binbin81;2577089]Thanks to TS for the ctc.Meet up with XY yesterday afternoon for a session.
QUOTE]

Yo bro BB.. u are active again after CNY... Gong Xi Fa Cai

binbin81
12-02-2008, 05:22 PM
not really lah bro , gotta get busy a bit next week and thereafter.
so i try to spare a little bit of my time for this ger.thats it.No time liao.Coming back in march though! cheers!

aczeta76
12-02-2008, 05:49 PM
hahaha...

Anyway, one of the gems we both know is leaving for home today. Not sure if coming back..

I will update u and a few other bros close to her tomorrow after she is back home as she doesn't want too many people to know..

binbin81
13-02-2008, 08:22 AM
hmm..someone i know..how come she nvr tell me...hmmm :)

aczeta76
13-02-2008, 08:27 AM
She left yesterday and told me to not tell to many people.

Hint: You spent quite a while to explain to her who I was..Anyway, I only told the TS and will respect her wishes not to tell others

Let's see if she is coming back in a month or 2 lah.. anyway, good for her to have a rest

binbin81
13-02-2008, 08:31 AM
think i know who liao....you and me...still got who is our good friends...answer is obvious :) ...hope she come back soon.

aczeta76
13-02-2008, 08:46 AM
Ssshhh... Not going to hijack people thread liao after this post else later kena complain...

Since u know, good lah. sent u a pm

binbin81
16-02-2008, 11:00 AM
no FR so far ?...have she been bao or what..hmmm

sam1313
16-02-2008, 11:39 AM
SMSed few days back..never reply...:o

binbin81
16-02-2008, 01:03 PM
from what i know she don't reply SMS.
Most of the time she would be resting.
So if you wanna get her, try giving her a call.
Cheers~!

blursotong58
16-02-2008, 01:13 PM
SMSed few days back..never reply...:o

She mentioned to me that few bros has tried her. ( only very few ) Her classmate has just been caught last week and she feel so pity on her . She is very worried because she is on student pass . They will be question even they walk along the street of GL . “Why they are in the Red light Area ……………………………”
She also found some of our bro. here are very young and wearing sport shoe which she is not so comfortable .
She told me it would not worth after she spend so much monies to come over here , un like most of the fl are on tourist visa who are more prepare been caught and send back to their home town any time.
Just be patient and you may be the lucky guy .

thereds
16-02-2008, 08:41 PM
She also found some of our bro. here are very young and wearing sport shoe which she is not so comfortable......

Bro, then me worst....normally I wear T-shirt, bermuda & sandals.....:p

binbin81
17-02-2008, 05:06 PM
i don't know by wearing sport shoes can make one younger or look younger?
i guess she prefer older man as she got sense of security lah..keke!!

happy000
17-02-2008, 05:58 PM
In that case I must wear sport shoes so that I can look younger :)

Older men has $$$$$$$$$$$ so that they can "bao" her :D

i don't know by wearing sport shoes can make one younger or look younger?
i guess she prefer older man as she got sense of security lah..

luohan11
17-02-2008, 10:38 PM
hi
bro..
can share her contact no..
thks

JediSkull
18-02-2008, 12:41 AM
She mentioned to me that few bros has tried her. ( only very few ) Her classmate has just been caught last week and she feel so pity on her . She is very worried because she is on student pass . They will be question even they walk along the street of GL . “Why they are in the Red light Area ……………………………”
She also found some of our bro. here are very young and wearing sport shoe which she is not so comfortable .
She told me it would not worth after she spend so much monies to come over here , un like most of the fl are on tourist visa who are more prepare been caught and send back to their home town any time.
Just be patient and you may be the lucky guy .

I also wear sports shoes but WA SI BO BIAN(i have no choice) coz my shoes are american size 14. even my only pair of leather shoes are bought from the states! dun think I am young either. coz i nearing 30s liao..... :(

Accord_JDM
18-02-2008, 03:09 PM
same thing for me...
sms her many times for the past few weeks but never get any reply from her...
guess she not interested in me or unavailable...:(

binbin81
10-03-2008, 12:50 PM
looks like someone did bao her or what ..no more FR liao

coolmanks
10-03-2008, 02:24 PM
U should try calling (not SMS) her in evening after 8.

She answer my call and told me she at GL lor... ask me to go down and meet her. I did not bother to meet her.

As someone has posted here AV will arrest any PRC found at GL.
All the PRC student know this. So all the PRC who are not street WL at GL would not go to GL.

I used to know some PRC on student VISA and they will not go to GL even if it is just for a meal.

:):rolleyes:

looks like someone did bao her or what ..no more FR liao

blursotong58
11-03-2008, 05:02 AM
II meet her almost once a week for six time liao .I don’t know why I like her so much. She is not really very sweet type but she is young and can grow on you. The feeling is better and better each time. Her skin is smooth , slim body and quite tall about 167 .
I like her freshness, average not even one customer a day. She is very tight and did not apply anything on her sex, everything is so natural. BBBJ is good ( my standard hor! ) .and some little special treatment from her lah!
She fail to respond to a lot of people from last batch of list which I give out . She even told me not to send out her contact any more She is still quite worry of AV . Promise to filter for her and ask her to work more customer in a day .She agreed because she currently need more money for her school fee and need to send home some monies .Hope she never play me out this time

~Barramundi~
11-03-2008, 09:33 AM
bro, i have pm for her contact. hope u can pass to me thru mail. thanks.

biatch6969
11-03-2008, 09:41 AM

hear comes the rich man~ staying near the famous crab

blursotong58
17-03-2008, 01:11 PM

Xiao Yee calls me very early in morning before she going to school. She is very desperate for earning more money liao . Ask me to intro. More customers to her.
I will give out to more bro. if I can ! She told me her classmate is all in this line.
Her teacher is damply lucky. Some student exchange sex for the attendant to meet the minimum attendant lah or give clue on test paper

Mit_Lan
17-03-2008, 02:21 PM
Bro pm u for contact already.

lacoruna69
17-03-2008, 11:56 PM
Xiao Yee calls me very early in morning before she going to school. She is very desperate for earning more money liao . Ask me to intro. More customers to her.
I will give out to more bro. if I can ! She told me her classmate is all in this line.
Her teacher is damply lucky. Some student exchange sex for the attendant to meet the minimum attendant lah or give clue on test paper

I think there are quite a number of Bros who smsed her. But, she never reply. I know the standard protocol is to call, but we shy lah. How come she cannot sms?
I hope she can intro her classmates to SBF Bros........:D

shenlong
23-03-2008, 06:47 PM
hmm... bro... she really kena bao liaoz? been almost a week and no updates le... ...

She also busy during weekends? :cool:

Interesting...

lacoruna69
23-03-2008, 07:18 PM
Tried calling her last Tuesday nite, she picked up and told me she's free anytime. So, set up a meeting with her on Thursday nite.
Charged down GL after work on Thursday nite, call her HP, never answer. Maybe really kenna BAO liao.:(

pussywallower95
24-03-2008, 01:39 AM
blursotong, care to share xiaoyee's contact?

blursotong58
25-03-2008, 08:38 PM
hmm... bro... she really kena bao liaoz? been almost a week and no updates le... ...

She also busy during weekends? :cool:

Interesting...

Xiao Yee is still available, no people ‘bao’ her yet. Told me being aero plane by one bro. recommend by me last week .
Due to back pain did not call her often but surprisingly call me a few time in a day . Told her must respond to calls if she need more business . She did not show interest – explaining either too lazy or fall asleep at the time .
Yesterday she was so excided forcing me to meet up with her , wanted to tell me her encounter . She engage with two customers ( she averagely less than 1 customer a day ), One bro.was so kind that pay her $120 for the session and give her a very gentle and fast job.
2nd bro. may b watching too many ‘A’ tape lah . fuck her from the bed to balcony which exposed to outside. And the lan jiao is so thick that make her painful and lasted for an hour or more . tattoo near to his lan jiao and he look like “Dai Ko” ( gangster ) She told him to stop and did not want to earn his money anymore . But ‘Dai Ko still give her $150 . wanted to enter her raw and eventually eject all over her body and including her hair .At the end she need to return home by taking cab which is quite far .( $10 taxi fare ) with sperm on her hair .ha ha ha ……………
For me I had to do it slowly due to back pain and patiently listen to her story while I was fucking her . this is longest fuck in my life for almost 2 hours , not realy fuck though ,but fuck and rest on the body , fuck-rest until 2 hrs .
One bro here told her my budget is $1,000/mth . siao liao lah wanted to drain off my 1k and my sperm for unlimited session monthly. Dont allow me to take other gal hor. Please 不要害我。

lacoruna69
25-03-2008, 08:46 PM
Told her must respond to calls if she need more business. She did not show interest – explaining either too lazy or fall asleep at the time.

Well, since that's the case, can't help her much. She can wait for $ to fall from the sky........:D

Intel Ops
25-03-2008, 10:50 PM
...wanted to enter her raw and eventually eject all over her body and including her hair .

RAW??? Hmm IMHO, dangerous leh.

panaman
26-03-2008, 12:40 AM
Pmed u bro

biatch6969
26-03-2008, 09:46 AM
Well, since that's the case, can't help her much. She can wait for $ to fall from the sky........:D

doing 'sales' line is like that 1 mah...u lazy then less money lor...hahah

mrTGK
26-03-2008, 10:12 AM

Bro, cant u SEE?? she wanna KC n wanna u to bao her...

btw can ask her which private sch she is studying i wanna go there apply for tutors...:D
Help them do assignments can get free bonk anot? :p

Peace~

s7evin
26-03-2008, 11:26 AM
im interested too :D

blursotong58
26-03-2008, 06:19 PM
her...

btw can ask her which private sch she is studying i wanna go there apply for tutors...:D
Help them do assignments can get free bonk anot? :p

Peace~

Ha Ha .... Let me apply first hor ! i will pass to u latter lor .

xiaomaomi
27-03-2008, 05:38 PM
any bro can enlightened me on Xiao Yee area of operation.
Phone her in the afternoon, she is free and upon asking her which hotel which prefer, she say the durian there. Puzzled asked again, same reply. Still dun understand and ask again, she hang up lol. :confused:

spotty0303
27-03-2008, 06:17 PM
Actually got the contact from one of my colleague and on his behalf still want to thanks to TS for discover XY and share share with bro here. Meet up with XY in the afternoon for a session. Reach the place get the room and while taking my shower here she come.
After drying myself XY already undress n cover herself with blanket waiting for you to uncover. I felt like quite SOP and mechanical as well as not so responsive enough through out the whole session but is OK with me lah, people here is trying to earn a herself a living. But not sure whether the other bro got special treatment or not maybe I no handsome lah or she is too tired as she keep mentioning to me that the morning lesson make her not enough sleep:confused:

IMHO of XY
Boobs: B
Face: 7/10
Kissing: Light
BJ/BBBJ: No try
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 6/10
Service/Attitude: 6/10
RTF: Maybe

blursotong58
27-03-2008, 08:47 PM
any bro can enlightened me on Xiao Yee area of operation.
Phone her in the afternoon, she is free and upon asking her which hotel which prefer, she say the durian there. Puzzled asked again, same reply. Still dun understand and ask again, she hang up lol. :confused:

Check with her alrealy , Your telephone is on private no: one . she told you to wait her at lor.17 infront of durian store. She claim that you are too "loh so" so she hang you phone .

xiaomaomi
28-03-2008, 12:44 AM
oh, it lor17, blur me..will call again when got the time :)

binbin81
28-03-2008, 08:19 AM
I felt like quite SOP and mechanical as well as not so responsive enough through out the whole session but is OK with me lah, people here is trying to earn a herself a living. But not sure whether the other bro got special treatment or not maybe I no handsome lah or she is too tired as she keep mentioning to me that the morning lesson make her not enough sleep:confused:

Bro, you can check out my FR on her to determine whether are you the only one getting this kind of treatment.Well i can say that she is tired all the times,But for the sake of living she still try to hold on to it.

NJSG
28-03-2008, 02:20 PM
First, Great Thanks for Bro. blursotong58's sharing. I had a very sexified experience with this gem. She is the best PRC FL I ever met in this lion city.
She is holding a student pass and work in this trade only for making a living rather than making money. Although she didn't act as a professional, I liked that feeling that I was bonking a girl next door. She is talktive and accomodating. She is a typical Sichuan girl. If she likes you, she will let you feel like a King. If she doesn't like you, you will be pissed off.

My grading is attached below.

boobs:B (Fine for me. Soft but not saggy)
look: 8/10 (She looked much better than another FR rated as 7.5)
bbbj: 8/10
fj:8/10 (tried many positions. Very tight)
frenching: no (not allowed. I didn't want either)
fingering: ( I don't like that)
GFE: 100 (that is because I am handsome :-))

I have to say she is a gem. Please take care of her.

Tico
28-03-2008, 03:03 PM
someone share with me xiao yee will that be okie?

blursotong58
28-03-2008, 07:17 PM
First, Great Thanks for Bro. blursotong58's sharing. I had a very sexified experience with this gem. She is the best PRC FL I ever met in this lion city.

Thank you for your fr. and happy to know that you enjoy the whole session. up u

blursotong58
05-04-2008, 05:24 AM
Xiao yee told me she is providing over night service now . She is charging $200. only. terms u talk to her direct.

ken5317
07-04-2008, 06:22 AM
Bro,

Please send me her contact to my email : [email protected].
Very hard to login SBF to check pm.
Thanks

Zhangfrankie
11-04-2008, 05:38 AM
She is holding a student pass and work in this trade only for making a living rather than making money. Although she didn't act as a professional, I liked that feeling that I was bonking a girl next door. She is talktive and accomodating. She is a typical Sichuan girl. If she likes you, she will let you feel like a King. If she doesn't like you, you will be pissed off.

My grading is attached below.

boobs:B (Fine for me. Soft but not saggy)
look: 8/10 (She looked much better than another FR rated as 7.5)
fj:8/10 (tried many positions. Very tight)
frenching: no (not allowed. I didn't want either)
fingering: ( I don't like that)
GFE: 100 (that is because I am handsome :-))

hi bro, can share the contact? Thanks. [email protected]

aczeta76
19-04-2008, 12:41 PM
thanks ts for ctc long ago

yTd quarrel wif mm, need release so up xy.

boobs:B-
look: 8/10 (she look a little like ivy lee from side)
frenchg: yes, lots
fj:8/10 (long bonk, miss-doggie wif mirror-miss)
GFE: 8/10 (call me lao gong and ask me 4 ON..tink she 1 me 2 bao her)
rtf: maybe..after mm goes back

spent almost 2 hrs wif her, when leaving she still gave me a booty rub 2 make me gian her again

ask me 2 visit her in chengdu, stay her house and go bonk in the hills. hahaha

binbin81
19-04-2008, 01:35 PM
wah....bro aczeta you are back in action again sia~~!

aczeta76
19-04-2008, 02:09 PM
wah....bro aczeta you are back in action again sia~~!

Haiz... quarrel with her mah so pissed off need to release somewhere else.

Anyway, after that met my MM too and brought her Mao Shan Durian as "peace-offering".. lotsa AV around ytd so my mm din want to go htl with me.

But she din tell me and ignore my sms tt Y i angry. After up XY, din see her at working place so call her and got to know about uncover action... so me feel "upset" for not understanding her loh..

Anyway, Xy also quite sticky.. call me ard 12 MN ytd but I din answer. Told her I will call her again today when free.

BB, u can try her lah. She is quite good

NowOrNever
19-04-2008, 02:19 PM
Hi any bro able to give me xy no.? if possible wanna call her today. will up FR. thanks.

aczeta76
19-04-2008, 02:25 PM
Hi any bro able to give me xy no.? if possible wanna call her today. will up FR. thanks.

Please pm TS and wait.. play by the rules or my finger may juz zap u:D.. bad mood today:p

NowOrNever
21-04-2008, 05:49 PM
really thanks TS Big Bro for contact
no words to discribe this bonk, dont want to go into details because it is gonna be so power everyone read liao will mari kita.

so i just give simple FR

looks:7.5 SYT
boobs: B? i not boob lover but this just right for me
body:7.5 (my type)
skin: 8 ( so smooth )
Frenching: 8 like playing with GF
bbbj: - she offer but i dun want
Fingering: Slightly, she too easily wet
FJ: 10 (she came 3 times)
GFE: 10 Well we play like couple
RTF: 100% yes

One of the best bonk i had, think of it i also wanna mari kita liao.
will try to up TS but duno can anot because my power 0.

ken5317
21-04-2008, 08:04 PM
Any bro can share this gal's contact? :)

s_law31
21-04-2008, 08:46 PM
Bro, can pm me her contact. tks

denden7070
24-04-2008, 12:40 AM
thanks for "da ge" giving me her new ctc as i had know her last year liao n even ever post a thread on her:) today when we met:eek:our first words is "why is you"

she is still wet as before n bonk her like no tomorrow:D pls treat her nice hor:) once again,thanks to TS letting us 重逢 n pls hor,to those bros who see her dont chat abt me hor as she told me some bros told her i had different fl very often,i'm trying to build my good impression on her ley........kekeke

blursotong58
24-04-2008, 06:20 AM
thanks for "da ge" giving me her new ctc as i had know her last year liao n even ever post a thread on her:) today when we met:eek:our first words is "why is you"

she is still wet as before n bonk her like no tomorrow:D pls treat her nice hor:) once again,thanks to TS letting us 重逢 n pls hor,to those bros who see her dont chat abt me hor as she told me some bros told her i had different fl very often,i'm trying to build my good impression on her ley........kekeke

Thanks for so many bro write FR recently. Xiao yee bussiness has improve alot . Last year she decline many call but currently she has improve over this area. Ask her to work harder to make more money .
Thanks again bro . please up me if you can.

aczeta76
24-04-2008, 07:55 AM
Thanks for so many bro write FR recently. Xiao yee bussiness has improve alot . Last year she decline many call but currently she has improve over this area. Ask her to work harder to make more money .

Good for her loh.. think she going back in another few months rite?

Will RTF her next week or so bah.. she keep asking me of ON so need to find time

denden7070
24-04-2008, 10:12 AM

bro,cant up you liao got to wait 3 year later:D when paying her yesterday,she still want to charge me our previous price;) our last 1 hour n i dont how many times she cummed

denden7070
24-04-2008, 10:13 AM
Good for her loh.. think she going back in another few months rite?

Will RTF her next week or so bah.. she keep asking me of ON so need to find time

you got the charm mah..........:D;)

aczeta76
24-04-2008, 10:31 AM
you got the charm mah..........:D;)

Ya...hahaha

But a good choice to ON since she is so high on the GFE .. see how lah

denden7070
24-04-2008, 10:40 AM
Ya...hahaha

But a good choice to ON since she is so high on the GFE .. see how lah

should recommend you wuli,this fl sure your taste;)anyway pm you liao

aczeta76
24-04-2008, 11:02 AM
Thanks but low budget so will concentrate on Xiao Na, Shan Shan and maybe Xiao Yee.

Got another FL want to ON with me (No charge) but I frighten as KC damn strong..

Anyway, need to save for Li Wei in June as I expect to visit her VERY OFTEN...:p

blursotong58
24-04-2008, 06:54 PM
should recommend you wuli,this fl sure your taste;)anyway pm you liao

Dont forget me hor , bro.

aczeta76
24-04-2008, 08:53 PM
Yo bro (U know who you are)

Dun spoil market leh.. tell XY about me and my MM quarrel..Buay swee mah... Anyway, she also told me about you...:rolleyes:

She ask me this when I spoke to her today and told me a few things... going to visit her next week to catch up on stuff. So dun make me "break" your lobang orh..

Think she will become another friend (like me and XP last time).. But I got more urge for her

blursotong58
25-04-2008, 01:45 AM
Yo bro (U know who you are)

Dun spoil market leh.. tell XY about me and my MM quarrel..Buay swee mah... Anyway, she also told me about you...:rolleyes:

She ask me this when I spoke to her today and told me a few things... going to visit her next week to catch up on stuff. So dun make me "break" your lobang orh..

Think she will become another friend (like me and XP last time).. But I got more urge for her

r u talkig wif me or xiao chong ? btw u still like her so much right ? she told me that she was over slept and miss alot of call from bro. today .

aczeta76
25-04-2008, 09:14 AM
r u talkig wif me or xiao chong ? btw u still like her so much right ? she told me that she was over slept and miss alot of call from bro. today .

Not you and not pointing at anyone oso.. XY told me so I keep it quiet to all bros loh.. pointless to blow things up of proportion.

But muz make some noise mah since some info given to her abt my MM was bull (If want to tell, tell facts, okie lah.. dun anyhow tell untrue things to show-off) which I dun like

hahaha... which "HER" do you mean? Anyway, XY phone seems to be giving her problems...always drop calls so I told her we will chat next week when I go see her

She tease me about my MM so I muz "punish/pamper" her.. haven't decided yet.

blursotong58
25-04-2008, 02:27 PM
Not you and not pointing at anyone oso.. XY told me so I keep it quiet to all bros loh.. pointless to blow things up of proportion.
Anyway, XY phone seems to be giving her problems...always drop calls so I told her we will chat next week when I go see her

She tease me about my MM so I muz "punish/pamper" her.. haven't decided yet.

So u r very lucky guy lah . when She jealous on you means she like you more than me . When i told her i want to on my china sales gal , she ask me to go ahead and wanted to help me. ha ha ..... you see the difference.

listerine
28-04-2008, 06:05 PM
First, a note of thanks for Da Ge for the contact.

I had the pleasure of trying Xiao Yee today.

FR
Looks: 7.5/10 (good features, except for teeth, not a big issue for me)
Body: 9.0/10 (Probably a B-cup, but very very soft. my personal preference is for a well-proportioned body rather than big cans, so this is good for me)
Complexion/skin: clean, smooth with light perfume from a fresh shower (I had her at around 4pm. She claimed that is normally when she start her work for the day).

FJ: 8.0/10 (see below)
BBBJ: 8.0/10 (10 for effort, 6 for suction, 8 for technique)
GFE:9.0/10 (likes to talk cock)
RTF: Can consider seriously
Skin: 9.0 smooth throughout, complexion not clear under dim lights

Personally, I have a issue with FLs answering phone calls while in the midst of a session, not to mention in the middle of a mssionary. However, she got this cheeky smile that tell you to continue while she tried to hold a conversation with my dick inside her. Taking her cue, I gave her a few forceful pump just to dee siao her. I think she could not take it and was trying to hide her moans while talking. I think the bro at the other end of the phone must think she got some funny hiccups. this went on for about 45 secs so it was quite funny. I think I have seen a similar AV clip with this theme hahahahahaha, quite entertaining in a weird way I must say. She was rather amused herself.

I find her fairly tight and wet. Had her on top before doing a doggie facing the mirror diagonally. Can see the expression on her face and her arched feet and that drives me nuts.

Apart from this incident, she is quite polite and eager to serve, so all is all good for me. At the end of the day, they are making a living and will want to pack their sessions as tight as possible.

Given her popularity, I will encourage all bros interested to try her in the later afternoon when she starts her "day". She typically have classes from 9-12 and will take a nap after class.

aczeta76
28-04-2008, 06:16 PM
Thank you bro listerine for a "refreshing" FR to end my day in the office

**having withdrawal symptoms** so think I will visit XY later in the week for some chit-chat and *ahem*

Liek u said, she is a impish little girl who antics brightens up my day for a while.

denden7070
02-05-2008, 12:17 PM

hey...........bro the xiao chong.........refering me??:confused:me dont like to talk abt other's matter with the FL hor:D

Reddelii
02-05-2008, 01:52 PM
First I will like to thanks Da Ge for the contact. I have visit her 3 times and below is a simple FR on her.

looks:7 SYT (teeth no nice but ok for me)
boobs: B (just right for me)
body:Slim (my type)
skin: 8 ( so smooth )
Frenching: 7/10
bbbj: 7/10 ( normal but hard working)
Fingering: Slightly, keep pushing away your hand
FJ: 8/10 (wet,wet,wet)
GFE: 8/10 ( like to talk and play)
RTF: 3 times already but will now left for other Bro to take care of her.

Bro Blurstong58, up you.;)

aczeta76
02-05-2008, 10:03 PM
Saw her today..

She seemed very moody so I din finish the "job"

Bros who are closer to her can go and cheer her up.

I dun tink I will visit her again

al4loy
03-05-2008, 01:56 AM
hi bro,

can PM me the ctc? thx

start2007ck
04-05-2008, 04:12 AM
First of all, thank Bro blursotong58. Got number from TS a few days back, but a bit busy.

Recently saw bro said "having withdrawal symptoms" from XY. Can't wait any more, quick quick SMS XY before noon... No reply. Recall that must call... Ring... Not pickup... No choice but went for lunch. Just got the food, the dedicated phone ringing. Asked her got time or not, answered any time. Wow, lucky. Told her would be there 2.30~3pm.

Swallowed the food, snaked out of office, took a cab and rushed to L17. Now got the problem about "durian". Walked through the whole lor, but seems only one H there. Something wrong? Called, finally knew that's... then saw a slim girl.

Went to the nearest h81. booked 2 hrs. Just into the room, she already started to undress her shorts. Told me already shower. Asked her to join me, she said ok. After a quick one, we were in the bed naked. Chitchat a while, she capped me and started BJ. Oh... Stop! I was afraid exploding so soon... Hugged her and watched TV. Of course, my hands were busy on roaming. It's so smooth I have ever felt... She also rubbed, rubbed my dd... Can't waiting anymore, started missionary... She asked me move in slowly, but pushed me away when trying to pump in further. Asked if felt pain, she shaked her head. Tried again, pushed away... So action limited in the entrance area. But not so long, I exploded... It's really tight.

After some cleaned up, we went to bed again, watched TV and chitchat. She said my dd is too big for her. It's the first time a girl said so to me. Maybe I'm not her cup of tea. Had planned for 2nd round, but I have to be a gentleman, paid her and left together.

It's sextisfaction as I'm more into attitude (no rush at all) and GFE. Below is my rating:

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: B (very soft, I like it)
Body: 7.5/10 (slim, skin slightly tanned but very smooth)
Frenching: n/a (din try)
BJ: 7/10
BBBJ: n/a (din try -- personally dun like)
Fingering: n/a (din try -- personally dun like)
FJ: 7/10 (wet and tight)
GFE: 8/10 ( like to talk and play)
Damage: 80 + tips + 20 rm + cd
RTF: just want try different gals, and no plan to RTF anyone of them (over 10)

Bro blursotong58, thank you again.

TheFalcon
04-05-2008, 09:41 AM
I wanna `bao` her, pls share the contact, thks

tacmehom
06-05-2008, 01:31 AM
Must say sorry to TS, bro bluesotong58.
Meet up with xiao yee yesterday night but never up her. Just not my cup of tea la:p

Anyway, thanks for sharing contact.

ossy77
07-05-2008, 04:02 PM
Finally meet up with this SYT after getting contact with Da Ge 2 weeks ago.... pretty busy with work.... Talk some cock with her before action starts and there is no rushing from her. Good attitude...Below is my simple FR

Looks: 9/10
Boobs: B (very soft, I like it)
Body: 7.5/10 (slim, skin very smooth)
Frenching: not allowed
BBBJ: 6 (a short BBBJ for about 3 mins)
Fingering: not allowed, very hygiene conscious
FJ: 7/10 (wet and tight)
GFE: 8/10 ( like to talk and play, really like those just finished poly)
Damage: 80 + 20 rm + cd
RTF: maybe, cos I am a sucker for SYT

Please up me if you like my FR... I will up you when I got my power...

sinballbay
07-05-2008, 04:25 PM
Hi,

Can some big bro, please share her contact with me.

Thanks!

jason19870313
12-05-2008, 02:03 PM
looks:7.5
boobs: B
body:Slim
skin: 9
Frenching: 6/10
bbbj: 6/10
FJ: 7/10

Raymond64
14-05-2008, 03:59 AM
Hi bro, can share xiao mei phone number, promise to post FR after on her. Thanks!!!

tacmehom
14-05-2008, 05:21 AM
Hi bro, can share xiao mei phone number, promise to post FR after on her. Thanks!!!

Bro, this is thread for "xiao yee", not "xiao mei" le...
Btw, pls pm TS for contact.

cheers

aczeta76
14-05-2008, 10:49 AM
Kaoz..

This Raymond64 is all around the threads trying his luck.. :mad:

Ban ban

binbin81
14-05-2008, 11:13 AM
no choice lah....he is shy to approach gal from G.

Raymond64
17-05-2008, 12:37 AM
Hi to all senior bros, I am new to this FL. I am trying my luck to find a real gem as my OC is presently overseas for a month. Just free bore and need some fun. Hope I am not offending anyone. Cheers!!! :)

aczeta76
17-05-2008, 08:58 AM
Ya... that day bad mood mah.

Anyway, Raymond64 can always go GL and jalan himself instead of being a nuisance here.

Bro Blur, how is XY? Last I saw her, she moody so I have not ctc her since as bz with other things (ahem)

Tell her cheer up lah... not everyone juz want to Tiao her..

Waynegoh
18-05-2008, 11:24 PM
hi can any guys share her contact with me....thanks aot...

ossy77
19-05-2008, 08:52 PM
sorry to Kevinace... I can't give you the number as what you has pm me.... we got to respect the thread starter.... you should try to ask contact from Da Ge.... Da Ge is rather friendly... he should not have a problem giving you the contact....

otur
21-05-2008, 10:28 AM
anymore FR?
i got the number fr TS but yet to try due to time n budget.
will arrange to try her next week if possible.

blursotong58
18-08-2008, 05:08 AM
anymore FR?
i got the number fr TS but yet to try due to time n budget.
will arrange to try her next week if possible.

XY was Bao-ed by a man on Friday, Saturday and sometime on Sunday too. She has enough income to support herself now. She also helps to renting out room / bed to china gal by $10/day for extra income. She only serving one man now without doing any fl.for passes few months.
She call me last night, I told her to keep the ball rolling , incase the man leave her ,she might loss all the contact or regular customer .She agreed to do only a few senior bro. during weekday from Monday to Thursday.
Interested may PM me for her new contact .I only passed to bro who are sincere and genuine.

aczeta76
18-08-2008, 09:37 AM
XY was Bao-ed by a man on Friday, Saturday and sometime on Sunday too. She has enough income to support herself now. She also helps to renting out room / bed to china gal by $10/day for extra income. She only serving one man now without doing any fl.for passes few months.
She call me last night, I told her to keep the ball rolling , incase the man leave her ,she might loss all the contact or regular customer .She agreed to do only a few senior bro. during weekday from Monday to Thursday.
Interested may PM me for her new contact .I only passed to bro who are sincere and genuine.

Good for her...tot she went home liao as I had a few missed calls from her sometime back when I was damn busy with stuff

Send my regards to her though...:p

otur
18-08-2008, 10:08 AM
actually i kinda like to eat other ppl's bao :p
a few times i came across someone bao gal fr 6-8k a month.
i onli pay 60-80 each time :D

so the moral of story, dun keep a bao, just buy off the shelf n eat :cool:

blursotong58
18-08-2008, 06:17 PM
actually i kinda like to eat other ppl's bao :p
a few times i came across someone bao gal fr 6-8k a month.
i onli pay 60-80 each time :D

so the moral of story, dun keep a bao, just buy off the shelf n eat :cool:

There are people who like to bao due to his own reason , as i mentioned before to me it is not worth at all. i did no on her for very long time liao. She occationally still contact me . She change her phone no is to avoid existing customer calling her.

aczeta76
18-08-2008, 06:31 PM
There are people who like to bao due to his own reason , as i mentioned before to me it is not worth at all. i did no on her for very long time liao. She occationally still contact me . She change her phone no is to avoid existing customer calling her.

Okie... think I better leave her alone then.. :D

mcvovin
18-08-2008, 11:44 PM
is XY still available ? if so i will pm TS.

blursotong58
19-08-2008, 02:39 PM
is XY still available ? if so i will pm TS.

Yes , She will be available from monday to thursday . Just found out that she is not good in sms . please call her phone .

aczeta76
19-08-2008, 03:42 PM
Yes , She will be available from monday to thursday . Just found out that she is not good in sms . please call her phone .

Ya I know... everytime I sms her, she will call back instead..

blursotong58
28-12-2008, 10:25 AM
Ya I know... everytime I sms her, she will call back instead..

Xiao Yee is back to kwang Chow now? Any one interested to play there can contact her china mobile . She can be your tour guide and find good lobang for you. No regret ! Good and cheap lobang .

aczeta76
28-12-2008, 10:47 AM
Xiao Yee is back to kwang Chow now? Any one interested to play there can contact her china mobile . She can be your tour guide and find good lobang for you. No regret ! Good and cheap lobang .

Bro... now this is really a DELAYED reply jajajaja

denden7070
28-12-2008, 11:31 AM
wonder if she still remember me:rolleyes:

blursotong58
29-12-2008, 01:25 PM
wonder if she still remember me:rolleyes:

Definitely :), She always talking about you. She like to score you and you like been scored by FL. Including xiao cui and some other…….. when everyday you check on their performance ! when you ask them 生意好嗎 ? sorry this might be you秘密 :D

aczeta76
29-12-2008, 03:04 PM
Definitely :), She always talking about you. She like to score you and you like been scored by FL. Including xiao cui and some other…….. when everyday you check on their performance ! when you ask them 生意好嗎 ? sorry this might be you秘密 :D

Xiao Cui... hmmm... missed her a bit ler, I like her "stuck-up" attitude..