PDA

View Full Version : SYT PRC who provide massage and HJ service

Pages : [1] 2

wanmalay
08-03-2008, 08:10 AM
Got to know this SYT PRC in 1 of our local KTV yesterday. She told me that she is not able to earn enough money as she only does HJ in the KTV whereby most of the other girls do BBBJ and FJ.

She is trained in massage when she was in China and she wanted to make abit more money by doing massage and HJ in a hotel before she report to work in the KTV. She ask me to recommend some customers to her. Below is a brief FR;

Nationality - PRC
Name - Xiao Hui
Age - 23 Looks like 20 or 21
Face - 6/10 (SYT, no make up with long hair)
Boobs - B (Nipples light colour)
Height - 158m
Weight - 46kg
Massage - 6.5/10 (She is small frame but arm quite strong.Trained in massage in China.)
HJ - 7/10 (Not bad/can autoroam)
Attitude - 9/10 (Friendly. Can communicate)
Damage - $40 for Massage $50 for HJ (Exclude hotel)

Pls note that she does not provide BBBJ or FJ. For BJ with condom, maybe bros can discuss with her on your own. She might/might not do BJ.
She will be in Singapore for 1 month before going back.
Her operation timing will be from 11am to 3.30pm as she need to work in a KTV after that.

Bros who ae interested, can PM me for her contacts. Will release her numbers to 3 bros per day due to the time constriant.
Bros can call her directly.
Im just trying to help her as i feel she is quite a nice person.

Cheers...

BMW520_M
08-03-2008, 10:31 AM
Can share?

Raffles88
08-03-2008, 10:50 AM
can pm me the number tks

wanmalay
08-03-2008, 11:41 AM
Can share?

can pm me the number tks

Check your PM.

hpman
08-03-2008, 11:46 AM
hi bro,

can share contact

wanmalay
08-03-2008, 12:47 PM
hi bro,

can share contact

Check your PM.

Adiprey
08-03-2008, 02:51 PM
yo bro can share her contact too thks

catalyst33
08-03-2008, 08:01 PM
Bro,

Pls share her contacts with me. Thanks. :)

somdej
08-03-2008, 08:42 PM
need a good massage, can pm me her contacts thanks

eveningstar
09-03-2008, 03:39 AM
Thanks wanmalay for the lobang. I just came back from massage by Xiao Hui, overall good experience.

Picked her up and we drove to H81 for 2 hours massage session. When i met her, I tought she was wearing a school uniform (Imagine white shirt with school badge look alike and a blue skirt). She looks quite appealing to me as she has 2 assets which i like, very smooth fair skin (chongqing quality) and long silky hair. Together the feel is like young school girl massaging for you.

She is a trained masseur, thus i have no complaint for her massage at all. In fact i should compliment her for professionalism to crack every part of my body. Although she is small, but big strength. Overall i feel very relax after the massage.
Here come the juicy part, before hand we had common understand that we will do 'oil massage' (china term for HJ). As she do not have oil, she come back from toilet with a cup of water with liquid soup and start rubbing my didi. I started to touch her boobs lightly and she smile at me and ask if i want to feel her. Well i nod my head and she took off her shirt and bra. Wow, is exect type of breast i like, like coloured nibs and good size to grab. I continue to touch her and she continue to rub my didi. I nearly cum and asked her to stop, immediately she stopped and went to toilet to clean her hand and tie up her long silky hair. She come to me with her boobs rubbing my body and moved up to my mouth. Natural reaction, i grab her neh and suck them for a while. Then she move down again to play with my didi, and later show me her finger and asked if i want her to insert into me. I seriously dun know why i nod my head, i flip to the other side and she start tickling my bum. As she was tickling, she inserted 1/3 of her finger into my asshole. Wow feeling was undescrible. I literally moan!! can you imagine that! Hope its not a symptom that i have potention of turning to Gay!.
Next best thing is after few rounds, she put her hand underneath and tried gabbing my didi. I saw that pattern in Jap AV before, never know i'll experience it here. However my didi is pointed upwards and she has problem grabing it back to rub for me. So gave up the idea.

Here's the last action before i offload!! She told me that Oil massage there are 3 style. 1) Normal rubbing, twist and turn 2) Insert finger to asshole 3) using Boobs to massage. She ask me if i want to try the 3rd, i tikoly nod my head again. I faced up this time and butt up on her lap and didi between her boobs, she slowly caress my didi with her boobs. She shake her body up and down vigorously and feel as though i am fucking her breast, i could not take it anymore and exploded! on her body and on my body.

This is my first experience with 3 in 1 HJ. I guess it may be lucky that she gave me all the 3 services for $50 price. Guys please tell me that i'm not the only lucky one after you've tried her.

Below are the stats i give her:

Highly recommend for those who like good serious massage + Good 'Oil Massage'
$40 for serious massage and $50 for SERIOUS HJ.
Guys please do enjoy her massage and not just for HJ! She's a nice girl, so help her out.

Name - Xiao Hui PRC ChongQing
complexion- Very fair
Hair- Long silky
Face - 6.5/10 (simple beauty, overall comfortable to look at)
Boobs - B (Nipples light colour)
Massage - 7.5/10 (Good massage)
HJ+BM - 8/10 (good experience)
Attitude - 9/10
Damage - $40/hr for Massage $50 for HJ (Exclude hotel)

wanmalay
09-03-2008, 09:03 AM
Thanks bro eveningstar for the FR. Glad you enjoy it.:D

jcmc
09-03-2008, 09:25 AM
Hi bro,

Can PM me the contact pls, Thanks bro

wanmalay
09-03-2008, 10:20 AM
Bro Whycare, your PM is full. Im trying to PM you :)

hpman
09-03-2008, 11:38 AM
hi bro, wanmalay hpman here. waiting for her contact thank you:):)

uvlex
09-03-2008, 11:53 AM
Sorry bro can i have the contact please =)

Shuang2 [1]
Mimi[1]

tnb1206
09-03-2008, 12:19 PM
hiya....

can i have her contact too?

tks

lixiao17
09-03-2008, 12:32 PM
Hi bro wanmalay, can I have her contact too?

Thanks!

hanz4444
09-03-2008, 12:55 PM
Pls give me her contact no., thx bro

funfox
09-03-2008, 01:28 PM
Bro Wanmalay

Me too!! Can I have her contact please? Read liao back ache immediately:)
Cun-sia

wanmalay
09-03-2008, 02:37 PM
Bro Wanmalay

Me too!! Can I have her contact please? Read liao back ache immediately:)
Cun-sia

hiya....

can i have her contact too?

tks

Bro Whycare, your PM is full. Im trying to PM you :)

Check your PM.

bluefellow
09-03-2008, 04:23 PM
hi hope i no late . i m interested pls pm contact tks

xiaomaomi
09-03-2008, 05:02 PM
Thx bro wanmalay for the lobang. Juz try Xiaohui at noon for a 2hrs massage. Went to GL to pick her up and she was wearing a school uniform (Imagine white shirt with school badge look alike and a blue skirt) too lol.

Her massage is good, enough strength even through she is quite small size.
Went for the normal rubbing, twist and turn, insert finger into asshole and boobs massage. Went for boobs fcuk before shooting onto her face.

Face - 7.5/10 (cute looking, look much younger than her age. She said she born in year 78)
Boobs - C (Nipples light colour)
Massage - 7.5/10 (Good massage)
Attitude - 9/10
Damage - $80 for 2 hrs Massage + $50 for boobs fcuk + $20 hotel
RTF - will, when got the time and she is available. (Seem many bro call her till she taking down appointment on her notebook lol.)

wanmalay
09-03-2008, 10:06 PM
Thanks bro xiaomaomi for the FR.:D

Booker
09-03-2008, 11:01 PM
Thanks to TS for contact, tried her in the evening.

Called her and arranged to meet her at F hotel in GL. Booked a room and sms her a number.
First look.. a SYT indeed, as mentioned, her clothes really look like sch uniform. So proceed to massage after she brief me on the princing.

Must said her massage is good given her small frame, really use strength and not those wayang wayang kind. After all the massage, proceed to get my ass poked before the HJ.

Overall a good experience by a SYT.

Rating:
Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (Small frame)
Massage: 9/10 (No wayang playing)
HJ: 8/10 (Use soap as alternative for oil, and the ass poked before that)
Attitude: 9/10
Damage: $40 (massage)/$50 (HJ)/$20(Hotel)

She only does HJ and BM, so please do not force her to do other things. (Respect is the word). Hardly got a SYT that provide good service + massage, so Bros please treat her well for the benefits of everyone.

Cheers

:D

wanmalay
09-03-2008, 11:08 PM
She only does HJ and BM, so please do not force her to do other things. (Respect is the word). Hardly got a SYT that provide good service + massage, so Bros please treat her well for the benefits of everyone.

Cheers

Thanks bro Booker for the FR.
Fully agree with bro Booker.I have already stated in the 1st post that Xiao Hui only does massage and HJ. Pls treat her well and do not force her onto other things.

grayblue
10-03-2008, 12:13 AM
can i have her contact ??:)

wing
10-03-2008, 09:25 AM
Thanks to TS for the contact.

Had a session with her and here is my brief FR:

Look: 7/10, pleasant
Body: small frame, no tattoo
Boobs: Handful with light brown nips
Massage: 8/10, skillful
HJ: Just a HJ, with Boobs F, ok lah
FJ: not available, please do not force on her......
BJ/BBBJ: not available, please do not force on her......
Attitude: 9/10, friendly, but her voice is loud, ,must occasionally remind her to lower her voice
Damage: 130 ( massage, HJ, Boobs F) + 20 (room) + tips, actually quite expensive, but ok lah, for her good attitude
RTF: not likely, low vit M

TS must have given her contacts to quite alot of bros here, so many calls during the session.....:D And to the bro who insisted a FJ, please lah....

And by the way, those bro still 'hopeful' for a FJ can totally forget about it, her 'aunty' is here....

Overall quite a good massage session.

Once again, thanks to TS.

wanmalay
10-03-2008, 09:45 AM
Thanks bro wing for the FR. :D

whycare
10-03-2008, 09:29 PM
Thanks to bro wanmalay for her contacts. Managed to book a timeslot with this "Skin smooth" SYT. 1st look at her,indeed she has a smooth skin,looks wise she is those Girl-Next-Door look,definitely not those ah lian or wild type.
A small sized girl but when you try her massage,she got REAL power,those strength that can really relax you at end of the day. A short preview of her:

Looks:7/10 (Girl-Next-Door)
Boobs: 8/10 (Nice handful and soft)
Massage:8.5/10 (Real good Strength)
BJ/FJ: Nope (She is not into this.)
BM/HJ:8/10 (She can handle HJ quite well,Nice feelings of her BM too)

Overall: If you are going for relaxation,you can find her. If you want to find a bonk she is not the one cause she is not into that. So have to respect her decision. :)

daniellyt
11-03-2008, 12:04 AM
Tried Xiao Hui on Sunday afternoon. This is the FR

Called her around 12pm & she told me that she will be available about 2.30pm. When I called her around 2pm to confirm the location she told me that she will only be available in an hour time WTF! I was thinking since I am aready here I just wait. So I went for my lunch and after 1hr my phone rings. She apologizes to me about the late timing & we quickly agreed on a hotel nearby.

Reached the hotel and called her to inform her the hotel number and she arrives in about 10 mins.

When I look through the pin hole, I was not disappointed. A SYT was standing in front of me. Sweet looking and she is quite small build. I thought she was wearing a school shirt as it was a white shirt with badge on it. After reading through the FR I think she was wearing the same shirt throughout her stay here!

She came in and sit on the bed and we began our conversation. The 1st thing she told me was the price of the message. $40 for normal message, $50 for Hj & $90 for BM and she say she not doing FJ. I opt for the message + Hj.

Overall experience is wonderful. Very smooth skin, small build but she has the strength and technique to message. She told me she works in a Hotel in Chong Qing as a massage lady. She told me she was the top few earners back in the Hotel where she works. Was a very friendly lady and we could communicate with each other quite well. Talk about her short stint in KTV and she say she dislike working there as her main aim here is to provide message. So, she give out her Hp number to some Bros she knew in the KTV to recommend friends who wants message. She got a note book to write down her booking for the day & she told me she message till 9am on Sunday morning & only have a few hours of sleep b4 she starts again. What a hardworking girl.

Look: 8.5/10 (SYT told me she is 30yrs old. But I dun quite believe it)
Body: 8/10 (Small size)
Boob: Should be a B size boobs.
Bj: Does not offer
FJ : Does not offer
Attitute : 9/10
damage: 100 (Include tips but exclude room)
RTM : Definitely

To Bros who want her contact pls PM Bro wanmalay. He is the thread starter so he should be the person giving out the contact. This lovely lady does not provide FJ so bro looking for it can forget about her. Whether she let you touch her during the message it is better to communicate b/w the both of u. So, Bros out there who is trying her message pls take good care of her. Looking forward to booking her again before she leaves.

wanmalay
11-03-2008, 02:35 AM
Thanks bro whycare and daniellyt for the FR.

XiaoHui told me she has decided to stop working in the KTV. She will be doing massage during her stay in SG :p

wanmalay
11-03-2008, 01:41 PM
Hi Bros, just to drop a note on behalf of XiaoHui.

She says she can provide massage service anytime :eek: as she is not working in the KTV anymore. She wish to earn more money before she return to China. She also asure bros here that her service will not be compromised.
She also will like to say 'Thanks You' to those bros who have given her the opportunity to massage them. ;)

wanmalay
11-03-2008, 05:54 PM
Hi Bros,

A few bros PM me to check on the pricing as it seems quite confusing(Confusing to me too after reading the FRs). Anyway after speaking with XiaoHui, she has agreed to the following pricing;

Service - Massage + Boobs fXXK + HJ
Duration - 2 Hours
Damage - $100

Hope this will clear the confusion ;)
Im not an OKT and Im just trying to help her as I find that she is a nice girl.

Just a friendly reminder. Bros who has got her contact, pls take good care of her. Cheers....

wanmalay
12-03-2008, 10:17 PM
Quite a numbers of bros has tried Xiao Hui massage. No other FRs ?? :(

ALEXTAY69
12-03-2008, 10:34 PM
Bro,
Need her massage URGENTLY due to back pain,please pm me her contact,hope can try her tomorrow..Thanks

transformer77
12-03-2008, 10:41 PM
Thanks for Wanmalay Bro for her contact. Recently i am a bit tight. I will submit FR after her massage.:(

wanmalay
12-03-2008, 10:49 PM
Bro,
Need her massage URGENTLY due to back pain,please pm me her contact,hope can try her tomorrow..Thanks

Check your Pm.

Thanks for Wanmalay Bro for her contact. Recently i am a bit tight. I will submit FR after her massage.:(

Alright bro. She will be in Singapore till 10 April.;)

sexfun888
13-03-2008, 12:06 AM
can i hv the contact??? :p

weedy
13-03-2008, 12:40 AM
Wow a solid massage! Can i have her contacts bro? I'm a fool for massages, thanks. :D

lixiao17
13-03-2008, 01:12 AM
First got to thank bro wanmalay for the contact and luckily she had quit her ktv job so that her timing need not to be constaint to 11am-3pm. Please bear with my poor command of english and grammar. Called her in the morning to make appointment at 7pm but later in the evening recieved her sms saying that she will be delay by half hour and asked me to get a bottle of fresh milk for the massage. Booked a room at 7.20pm and sms her, she arrived shortly 10mins later.

First impression of her, present looking like your gal next door, she wearing a white blouse with blue skirt like those sailormoon uniform. Her massage is good with amper strenght and pressure, in fact I feel that her massage is better than Xiao Juan. She massage me first from the front, starting with my hands then my legs then asked me to flipped to my back and carry on massage on my neck and back. She starts to pour the freshmilk into a glass then apply it on my back, rubbing massage plus sensual massage. After that, she starts to use her boobs to massage my back, feels like soapy massage but this time it is with freshmilk. Then she asked me to turn to my front and continue boobs massage my chest to my lower body. It is quite a nice sight to see her doing it, using her smooth fair skin boobs rubbing me in circular motion and plus she was bending down on her knees, can see her curves body, really sexy. After she finished, she starts to HJ me with the milk, while doing the HJ she also add a little of massage on my didi, haha. Then she asked me to rest my lower body on her laps after she get on low kneeling position with both knees on the bed. She place my didi in between her boobs and wrapped it with her boobs and both hands, this when she give me boobs f**k using her legs to pushed my butt to have the up and down moments. After awhile she got tired and asked me to get on top of her to continue BF her until I explored. After that we went to wash up individually and dress up.
After dressed, she continue to massage me on the neck, shoulder, hands and end with head massage. Overall, it is a good experience.

She is a nice lady and very chatty. She will starts with facial treatment > pressure massage (front and back) > oil/milk masage (bring your own freskmilk or baby oil) > boobs massage with oil/milk > HJ > boobs f**k for the 2 hour session. She is not into BJ/BBBJ/FJ so hope brothers here can understanding and not force her.

Face - 7.5/10
Boobs - C
Massage - 9/10 (Good massage)
HJ+BM+BF - 8/10 (good experience)
No - BJ/BBBJ/FJ
Attitude - 9/10
Damage - $100 + rm + tips
RTF - Yes

wanmalay
13-03-2008, 09:02 AM
Thanks bro lixiao17 for the FR.

Maxcock
13-03-2008, 11:47 PM
Thanks Bro Wanmalay for xiao hui contact. Plan to try her next week, but dunno why I call her today and she is available, so make way to GL for sampling.

First impression of her was a sweet, decent girl. Really look like my ex-neighbour whom I yearn to bonk.

The massage as describe by other bros, is extraordinary. She started by pressing my back without oil. Don't be mislead by her small frame, the massage got strength one. That itself is already far better than most of the TN joint I went. Next flip over and massage the front which is equally good.
Then ask me to turn on my back again which puzzle me? I thought should be follow by HJ.

This is where the real action began. First, she asked me to twist my head to one side. Then she applied oil on my back. Then she uses her nipple to rub my ear, and then continue to use both her enoromus boobs to rub my back in circular motion. After that I turn to my front. She went on top of me and BM me. This really make me very very high.

The last part is the boobs f**K which I completely lost control and shoot out. Bro have to try to experience the feeling. I don't know how to describe it to you.

She is a gem, premium quality.

Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: quite big, dunno what size
Body: 7.5/10
Massage: 8/10
BM/HJ: 8.5/10
FJ/BJ: NA
Service: 9/10

As mentioned by all bros, she don't do FJ/BJ. Pls don't force her. Be gentle to her. She is really a nice girl.

tyrannize
14-03-2008, 12:32 AM
Thanks TS for the contact. Xiao Hui's really a gem.

Bro lixiao17, i guess im the bugger before you. I sent her right to your doorstep. haha. Same level la. :)

I guess i'm the lucky one here as xiao hui herself bought HL milk and initially i thought she bought it for herself and i actually asked why don't she finish the milk before massaging.

Anyways, her massage skills, i believe bros here already said enough. To sum it up, AWESOME. Really. Petite frame, but super strength.

I really clicked with her and really gave me the girlfriend feeling. And damn it, she's really 30. I mean, bros who saw her b4, does she really look like 30? Damn it! She look like 20 or 21 like TS said loh!

To cut the story short,
Boobs: B
Body: 7.5/10
Massage: 9/10
BM/HJ: 9/10
FJ/BJ: NA
Service: 10/10

Once again, thanks TS!

lixiao17
14-03-2008, 12:50 AM
Haha... bro tyrannize, thanks for not letting me wait too long :D

The HL milk was probably left over from the bro before you, like the milk bottle I bought, she bring it along with her for the bro after me, hehe

And yes, she dun looks 30 to me, I tot she was in her mid 20s.

tyrannize
14-03-2008, 01:34 AM
Choy... simi left over? haha. It was a brand new packet leh... saw her opening it de... and we do have some left overs, but she drank it up.... :eek::eek::eek:

stephan
14-03-2008, 01:51 AM
Yes, I concured most of the FRs here, she is very service oriented. Service rating at 9.5/10 for me.

P/S: For the HL milk, I bought 2 packets, used only half and she drink another half. Left over one packet without open, she used for the next customer. Cheers! ;)

Funseekerguy
14-03-2008, 02:33 AM
First of all, thks bro wanmalay for the cont of xiao hui.... just came back from a session with her.....very satisfied and enjoyable seesion with her..
So sorry, too tired to write a detailed fr... but what i can say about her service is really THUMP UP!!!.... Very service -oriented and hardworking gal..no rush and i would give her service as 11/10 :D.... Very sure to RTF and i suppose will be very soon...:D.... Any bros who r looking for a good massage plus finger fuck your ass plus boob fuck till u cum plus boob massage plus a friendly n very hardworking gal serving u... then dun hestitate to look for the threadstarter.... confirmed plus chopped u will never regret.. if u regret, get your refund from me:p.... Thks alot bro.... what a good find u have...

wanmalay
14-03-2008, 04:31 AM
Thanks bro Maxcock,tyrannize and Funseekerguy for the FR.

Thanks to bro stephan for the ratings.

conjurer
14-03-2008, 08:40 AM
I would like to thank the thread starter for her contact. Made appointment few days ago but only free now to post my FR.

As usual book a room at a hotel in Singapore's famous red light district and she waited for me at the reception. Went into the room together and she start to introduce herself and we started chatting.

She says that she has only been to sg for only a week and is a trained masseuse back in her hometown of Chong Qing. Asked me what package i wanted and proceed to action. (I did see a small notebook that i believe she uses for her appointments).

I love massage and her techniques and strength is just nice for me. I wouldn't mind rating her as one of the best FL masseuse that you could find.

In terms of looks, agree with many that she looks younger than 30 and without make-up on she has looks that will grow on you.

I shall not get into the details of the massage as many of our bros has already clearly stated how good it could get. I would like to add that " thorough catbath" is being offered to me and that includes BJ with cap. Then again, take note her rates for that service alone does not come cheap. With all the rest of the HJ + Ass Poke + "Nipple Brush" + Breast Fxxk being offered, you might want to give that a skip.

She told me she find sg guys very nice and well-mannered and gentle as well. I have also noticed her mobile beeps a few times during the session but she did not reply at all even after i told her it is fine with me.

All in all, she is greatly recommended for all massage lovers and her specials are worth a try as she offers something with a difference. To add on, her specials are indeed special.

*Chemistry also plays an important role and my experiences may not be similar to yours.

Rating
Name: Xiao Hui
Origin: Chong Qing
Looks: 7/10 (i think can get more if she puts on make-up)
Boobs: B+ (I believe)
Body: 7/10 (A Teeny Weeny Bit Flesh Only Nia)
Massage: 9/10 (Adequate Strength Used & Good Techniques)
BM/HJ: 8/10 (Very Thorough BM & HJ Many Patterns)
Service: 9/10 (Humble and Always Asking For Comments)

Hope you guys enjoy my FR.

wanmalay
14-03-2008, 11:08 AM
Thanks to bro conjurer for the FR.

I have got no idea how old she is. She told me she is 23yrs old when I first met her and she really look young. I didnt ask her for her passport to check. Maybe should change the thread tittle to "Milf PRC who provide massage and HJ service " :p:p

okietokie
14-03-2008, 11:20 AM
Thanks TS for sharing the contact.

In the mid of arranging a session with her but think she is tooooo hot now ....
Her next available timing for today is late afternoon ....

As a overall, its the service which i am look for and as for the age, it could can a bonus but nevertheless, sometime their actual age could be decieving.

Cheers

Tockkongman
14-03-2008, 12:59 PM
Many thanks to TS for sharing this great lobang. To me, she is the best on all FL that I tried so far in Sillypore. I find her pretty (9/10), great massage (9/10), bust massage (8/10) and breast f*** (10/10 - never tried before), and great G/F feelings all around.

Though a bit on the high side (still tip her as i believe in tipping if service is good) in terms of her rates, but at least she didn't short change her services.

All in all, it was a great experience.

Thanks bro for the contact. Will be calling her before she returns.

Lester1
14-03-2008, 05:30 PM
Just come bk fm the 12-2 slot, bring her to K81, as i prefer there. yes...she is a tipical cq girl look, fair n look real young for her age. Her special is her breast massage and jg. bath with u and is very svc. She speak like a tw girl.

Rating
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: B+ (I believe)
Body: 7/10 (if she wear a teen feshion or a Sch U, u really think she is from A level)
Massage: 9/10 (Adequate Strength Used & Good Techniques)
BM/HJ: 8/10
Service: 9/10

Damage- 100.00/ 2hr+ 20 (rm)

GUYPOWER!
14-03-2008, 06:57 PM
YO BRO WANMALAY. can please pm me her contact too? thanx man

wanmalay
14-03-2008, 09:43 PM
Thanks bro Tockkongman and Lester1 for the FR.

eveningstar
15-03-2008, 01:12 AM
Hmm next time RTMassage must ask her to buy more cloths. Seem like she's always wearing the same.

wanmalay
15-03-2008, 09:56 AM
YO BRO WANMALAY. can please pm me her contact too? thanx man

Check your PM.

Maxcock
15-03-2008, 10:01 AM
She is getting very popular now. Tried to book a 12 midnight slot also not successful. Bro here really know where to find value...hehehe...

rainday
15-03-2008, 02:58 PM
A big TQ wanmalay bro for sharing xiao hui contact with me. Had a session with her this morning and i think i'm hooked already. Morning tilll now I can't stop thinking how smooth, and soft and excited the feeling is as she uses her boobs and pipi to rub against my body. and the boobs f**k is so sextisfying. She would ask you to open ur legs and rest your pipi on her thigh. Then she would push her thigh to push your didi to pop up and down her nei nei. Fully automatic, I don't even had to use any strength at all. Looking at her beautiful faces and her soft moaning sound as she tackle my didi... super buay tahan... I totally exploded within err.. can't remember how many min. but too fast liao.. sob sob

Looks: 8/10. How can she be 30??? she look so young and beautiful
Normal Massage: 8/10. Good solid massage
Body massage: 10/10 (She uses her body to body massage you) Super shoik.
FJ: na. what a shame but good on her. She say if she want to earn $$ using her mei mei then she will stay in china. Very good gal who believe in using her skill rather than her pussy
RTF: I'm planning my next one. can't get enuff of her.

wanmalay
15-03-2008, 04:34 PM
Thanks bro rainday for the FR.:D

GDX11
15-03-2008, 05:05 PM
Wanmalay,

Can I have the contacts too? and please tell me where she operates!

I'm not into FJ anyway.. ahhaa so your lobang suits me best!

wanmalay
15-03-2008, 06:14 PM
Wanmalay,

Can I have the contacts too? and please tell me where she operates!

I'm not into FJ anyway.. ahhaa so your lobang suits me best!

Check your PM.

Kingtut
15-03-2008, 06:29 PM
Hi bro,

Massage and HJ is just my cup of tea, can share her ctc with me.
Thanks n cheers.

youallsonice?
16-03-2008, 03:45 AM
Thanks for contact. Arranged with her yesterday noon. Picked up her at her place and proceed to nearest hotel. 1st look, wow, I was quite surprised. She's quite pretty, small framed, neat and cute and youthful.

Massage was as described, with oil, breasts on chest and dick. When she bm you, the feeling is damn shiok, just felt like farking her then..Sigh..y she cannot be farked leh.. The breast farking is very nice, but quite tedious. I got her to lie down and rode on her breasts instead. Very shiok.. And I came bursting in her face! Lol..After that tcss alittle and left.

Overall it is very worth it. 2 hours, $80. A pity there's no bj though.

lwl_150707
16-03-2008, 04:17 AM
hi bro,

From the FR seems good.

Care to share the contact?

Going reservist soon, need a good hands to relax my body.

Cheers

tyrannize
16-03-2008, 05:10 AM
Eh bro, price revised again?

Shouldn't it be $100 2 hours?

wanmalay
16-03-2008, 10:45 AM
Got discount :confused::confused::confused:

akuma
16-03-2008, 12:56 PM
Thanks bro rainday for the FR.:D

BRO, PM me her contact can? :)

Raffles88
16-03-2008, 02:53 PM
Rating
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: B
Body: 8/10 (she wear white and red spot dress on friday, a lot of guys beo her)
Massage: 8/10 (Can be better)
BM/HJ: 8/10 (Good!)
Service: 8/10

Damage- 100.00/ 2hr+ 20 (rm)

akaza24
16-03-2008, 03:57 PM
Can share Xiao hui contact wif me? Had been looking for someone who can provide good massage like Suki :)

wanmalay
16-03-2008, 08:56 PM
Thanks bro Raffles88 for the FR..

wanmalay
16-03-2008, 08:58 PM
Thanks bro youallsonice? for the FR...

tobi69
16-03-2008, 10:32 PM
Thanks bro youallsonice? for the FR...

Bro she speaks english..?

youallsonice?
16-03-2008, 10:45 PM
Ooopss, sorry it's $100/2hr for everything.. Mixed her price up with another FL..:D

wanmalay
16-03-2008, 10:59 PM

Don't think so bro. She is PRC. China girl. So far I only speak to her in Chinese.

ALEXTAY69
16-03-2008, 10:59 PM

Bro,
She can't..

tobi69
16-03-2008, 11:17 PM
Bro,
She can't..

Tks for the info bro...appreciate it. :)

kilojoules
16-03-2008, 11:53 PM
Tried her massage today. It was good but definately could be better. At least she knew what she was doing and it was with sufficient force. Certainly enjoyed it, felt sleepy after that, to me an indication of a good massage.

I would not put her in the SYT category, more in the mid to late 20's, but has a pleasant look and grows on you. More the girl next door/average person type of profile in terms of looks, not those slutty types.
Body wise, pretty nice, just about the right and her boobs were fabulous... soft yet firm... slurp.

Her BM's quite excellent i must say, better than most i have so far.
Personality wise, she's quite good too and quite easy to get along and very chatty.

Looks: 6.5
Body: 7
Boobs: 8 (B+ i think)
BM: 9
damage: 100 + 20 (rm)
RTM: Yup

TaKaChia
17-03-2008, 01:05 AM
Hi bro Wanmalay,
Thanks for sharing your finding; can you pm me Xiao Hui's contact?

Thanks oso all brothers for the FRs.
Does anyone know when she would be staying in SG until?

From the FRs, it seems that she is very busy with her bookings. Although she is not working in KTV anymore, I only have time after office hours..

wanmalay
17-03-2008, 07:32 AM
Thanks bro kilojoules for the FR..

wanmalay
17-03-2008, 09:30 AM
Hi Bros,

I was told by 2 senior bros here that 1 guy actually ask Xiao Hui to do HJ and he left without paying her :mad:.
Xiao Hui told us to forget about it but we think it is not right.
I will not hesitate to post out the HP number of the guy if such things happen again. Respect others is you want others to respect you.
To the bro who did it, dont you think it is too much to bully a girl like that :mad:

From today onwards, I will only give out the contacts to bro with 20pts and above or with at least 2 FR posted before inorder to safeguard her welfare till the day she return to China.

PeteTsang69
17-03-2008, 10:17 AM
. . .left without paying her :mad:.

From today onwards, I will only give out the contacts to bro with 20pts and above or with at least 2 FR posted before inorder to safeguard her welfare till the day she return to China.

:mad: this is not right, no need for it . . . we need to pay for what we get . . and am damn sure XH earned that $ and she needs it more than bro does

Can you post that bros hp no. except the last 2 digits so can show we know who he is . . . he may be repeat offender in other threads . .

With due rescpect bro wanmalay, do we know his nick, & rep pts, and is he a newbie? i hv given ctcs to low points newbie before when interest in the girl i was recommending was low in HER interest, so she get more customers.. .

cutting out newbies just bcos of 1 bad apple may well work against her, since she already say she willing to work long hours to earn . . . . .just my thots:)

Maxcock
17-03-2008, 11:34 PM
Hi Bros,

I kind of agreed with Bro wanmalay on this. We need to be careful in sharing ctc here. Though we can't be sure if that bast**d is a newbie or not, but giving out ctc to bro with enough points or posted genuine FR is one way to minimise such thing from happening. Think about this: if a few black sheep go around ruining our reputation, then less gems like XH will come to our shore which will then deprive the rest of the bro their fair share of fun.

Just my personal view.

tyrannize
18-03-2008, 05:31 PM
Hi Bros,

I was told by 2 senior bros here that 1 guy actually ask Xiao Hui to do HJ and he left without paying her :mad:.
Xiao Hui told us to forget about it but we think it is not right.
I will not hesitate to post out the HP number of the guy if such things happen again. Respect others is you want others to respect you.
To the bro who did it, dont you think it is too much to bully a girl like that :mad:

Hi guys,

I was fuming mad last night when xiao hui told me about this. I actually got this guy's no. with me now.

What happened was this bastard called and asked for 2 HJ and massage. and he sped of after 1 HJ. WTF! Xiao hui was still worried about this guy, as in, is he going to be disturbed and stuff, when she was being taken advantaged of!

Anyways, xiao hui wants me to relay the msg here that, she will only do massage and hj/bm in the hotel, no more doing outside. Bros out there who want this kind of thrills, look elsewhere please.

Do you guy think i shd announce the guy's no. here?

Accord_JDM
18-03-2008, 06:10 PM
do it...
post the cheater's number out...
:mad:

Lester1
18-03-2008, 06:26 PM
some one got the number...that i noe

jackylee
18-03-2008, 08:36 PM
She do Juagen? :confused::confused:

wanmalay
19-03-2008, 09:30 PM
Any more FRs ?? :D

lawrene
20-03-2008, 01:03 AM
Hi Bro wanmalay,

Please kindly share her contact with me. I will post FR after i try her....Thank in advance.

wanmalay
20-03-2008, 08:43 AM
Hi Bro wanmalay,

Please kindly share her contact with me. I will post FR after i try her....Thank in advance.

Check your PM bro.

GilaCow
20-03-2008, 08:51 AM
Can PM me the contacts also? Will post my FR after trying:D

wanmalay
20-03-2008, 10:27 AM
Can PM me the contacts also? Will post my FR after trying:D

Check your PM..

nextfunthing
20-03-2008, 04:32 PM
Thanks Bro Wanmalay for the contact!

One point to note, this lady sure can transform her looks.
When I was picking her up from her place, she was wearing a very auntie dress with a very nerdy specs. :eek: LL, she already saw my car so proceed to H81. Did not take a closer look at her anymore before reaching the hotel as I was concentrating on driving. (Frankly, I was not concentrating on driving but cursing myself I pick an auntie for massage.:()

But once in the hotel room, she starts transforming her looks.

Looks: 7.5/10 (During massage, she complain hot so dispense with the clothes and specs. :D Now she looks similiar to what other FRs have described. Agreed, she have the girl-next-door looks and with proper makeup, can be a beauty. Also, I got to know during the massage that she purposely wear so auntie/nerdy to avoid spot checks.)

Massage: 7+0.5/10 (Finger press type. In my opinion, reasonably good with strength but still not at the standard of Suki or Wei Wei from other threads. Some of her points not so accurate. But advantage is enjoying her smooth naked body during the massage, so add 0.5.)

BM/HJ: 7.5/10 (Run out of time to seriously enjoy, half way through the BM, hotel phone rang. Quickly shot load and byebye.)

Attitude: 9.5/10 (This gal can take jokes and can click very well. Very enjoyable and relax conversation with her.)

RTF: Yes, for the chemistry. I enjoy her company more than her services, in actual fact.
Seems like I have a lot of RTF/M. $$$ no enuff!

akaza24
20-03-2008, 10:13 PM
Tried her today, she not the stunning type look but I find her rather cute wif GND looks. Fair skin and kinda likes the way she talks and jokes with u. She can tok dirty too. Overall massage sh say quite good but the best thing about her is her tits. Wat a lovely pair! :)

Massage: 7.5/10 (Halfway massage strip to her undies liao, really koes how to tease)

BM+HJ: 8/10 (Shot mi load real far like fountain, lucky was at an angle, if not kanna mi face liao)

Attitude: 9/10 (Veri good, help me washup using her nehneh)

RTF: Think will probably, another nice FL massasue after Suki

Iceman_ca
20-03-2008, 11:02 PM
Thanks to TS for the contact and sorry for the late FR.

Booked a session with her two days ago and it was really a good experience for me.

Her looks is next-door-girl type but her attitude is good.

Looks:7/10 (Girl-Next-Door)
Boobs: 8/10 (Nice handful and soft)
Massage:8.5/10 (Real good Strength)
BM/HJ:8/10

Overall, hardworking gal with good service.

wahahaha1234
21-03-2008, 05:13 AM
first time writing FR,pardon me for my noobness

Bro Wanmalay, thanks for the contact!

met her at H81 and proceed to the room with small chat...overall experience was very good...after she get to know u,more topic will flow in..

Looks: 9.5/10 ( got those JC girl look,very very innocent looking)

Massage: 10/10 ( massage was perfect,very accomandating,enuff strength for the whole process. not too soft,not too hard..jus nice )

BM/HJ: 11/10 !!!! ( its so good that i come very fast :( )

Attitude: 10/10 (very chatty,can talk about anything under the sun :D )

RTF: YES ! but lack of vit M :(

wanmalay
22-03-2008, 04:45 PM
Thanks bro nextfunthing, bro akaza24, bro Iceman_ca and bro wahahaha1234 for the FR..:D

catalyst33
23-03-2008, 01:34 AM
As promised, my 1st MR....

Looks : 7/10. She has the looks that will grow on you.
Massage : 6/10. Could be better but she puts in enough effort to give her best. Occasionally she would ask if enough strength or not
BM : Heavenly. Surrender after about 3 mins
RTM : Once accumulate enough vit M

During my conversation her, she gives me an impression that she has fallen in love with our little island. She likes it here so much that she is thinking of setting up a spa here with her sister.

Thanks to Wanmalay for this wonderful contact.

wanmalay
23-03-2008, 08:50 AM
Thanks bro catalyst33 for the FR.

Maxcock
23-03-2008, 03:14 PM
As promised, my 1st MR....

During my conversation her, she gives me an impression that she has fallen in love with our little island. She likes it here so much that she is thinking of setting up a spa here with her sister.

Just thinking out aloud, anyone interested to pool money and go into this business with her? Xiao Hui can help to source for good and skillful girls from PRC while we settle the money and operations/logistic issue. Imaging we have a group of girls whose skill are as good as Xiao Hui, I think many people will come and the queue may be longer than Sat/Sun 4D queue...hehe.. Also, we have spent so much money cheoing, so be a boss of a spa and collect some money back may be a good idea.

Just a wild idea.:rolleyes:

lacoruna69
23-03-2008, 04:13 PM
Imaging we have a group of girls whose skill are as good as Xiao Hui, I think many people will come and the queue may be longer than Sat/Sun 4D queue...hehe..

If decent type, is ok. If got hanky panky, AV will come too.
If no hanky panky, no business also........:p

formidable
23-03-2008, 08:32 PM
IR is coming soon, maybe can consider setup biz there. Not sure of the fees though

flameout
24-03-2008, 04:57 AM
FR: Xiao Hui massage and HJ service

Thanks bro wanmalay for the contact.
Called her earlier and arranged a session @ 2330hr.
Got myself a room and browse SB Forum since i am early. Doorbell rang, opened the door. Was expecting a MILF, but boy was i surprise. She defintely do not look like someone in her 30s, more like in her early 20s(?). SYT with a pretty girl-next-door look without makeup. Fair and smooth complexion. Yummy.

Said our hello, and excuse herself for a shower.
I know i told bro wanmalay i was looking for her massage service only, but when she came out of the shower, she was naked! My big head said NO but my didi was shouting YES! YES! YES!

Proceed for her massage. It was not the best, but defintely way better then those TN shops PRC piano playing fingers (maybe im spoilt by traditional thai massage). Hardworking, will ask whether strength is enough. Quite shiok.
And the chatting begins, omg can she talk :D . Very chatty, i like, i cannot win her, i kena suan most of the night throughout the session till i got nothing to say :p . Shut my eyes and enjoy the massage. Not too long after, she was asking why i shut my eyes, is she too ugly for me to look at (hell no!). I opened my eyes to say no, and she gave me her killer move, she pout! Omg, her pouting was just too cute for this uncle...buey tahan :p.
Told me about her family condition back home, i automatically tuned out, not interested. I guess that's my (bad?) habit when it comes to WL relating their stories.

Finished front, flipped to back. SMS came in, she said someone asking her how old is she and she replied 35. To the bro who sms her, honestly, she do not look like she is in her 30s. Down came the baby powder, and the boobs massage begins! Shiok, still make her nips tickle my ears. Filpped to front again, boobs massage, out came the baby oil and the HJ begins.
One hand, boths hands, hands on inner elbow. Followed by what i call lazy men boobs fark, butt on her thigh while she use her boobs squeeze my didi and did the up and down motion. Took too long, she got tired, requested to BF her while she lay on her back. ( i think that was when her phone fell off the bed and onto the floor, was really sorry abt that :( ) Came on her chest.

She went for a shower, another bro was coming to pick her up. We sat and chat in the room while waiting for her ride. She took out her phone and found there was no reception. She panic and rushed out the door, worried that her next appt was waiting downstairs, and couldn't get through her phone.

To the bro who was picking her up @ around 0130hr, i can confirm that her phone was really out of reception and couldn't dial out either. Sorry.

Nationality - PRC
Name - Xiao Hui
Age - 23 est (don't look like 35)
Face - 7/10 (My type. SYT, no make up with long hair)
Complexion: White and smooth
Boobs - B (a wee bit hint of sagging)
Height - 156m est
Weight - 46kg est ( not totally flat tummy)
Massage - 6/10 (could be better, but hardworking)
HJ - 6/10 (Not bad)
Attitude - 9/10 (Very Friendly. Very fun to be with )
Damage - $100/2hr (Exclude hotel)
RTM: Yes (Her:不要更我说byebye, 说再见。我知道你会再打来找我的。 .......OK, i'm hooked)

Accord_JDM
24-03-2008, 06:39 PM
After viewing the many good comments written by many bros here so i decided to look for her since i am an addict in prc fl who can massage especially able to do good massage...

Met her during noon time and was surprised to find her dressed in t-shirt and jeans at the doorway... indeed a very girl next door look which don't really look like a prc who go to hotel room to massage for u...

i asked her for mosha but she claimed she don't know how so nevermind, i just let her do her massage on me... quite good and professional i would say cos she really did a full massage session for me from head to toes...
there after, she went nude and perform "body rub" on me... really enjoy her ample boobs rubbing on me and her fair smooth skin complexion moving all over me... really quite shiok and i enjoyed totally... at some instant i nearly attempted to lure her into FJ but realised that she don't do that so hold on to my urge... also during the body rub, we exchanged some kisses and we nearly goes into frenching... hahaha... what a nottie girl she is...

then in the end, she applied different methods in using her boobs to make me cum cos don't know why my bro took a long time to cum and it really tired her out...

After the session, she suddenly changed her clothing to some dress which is revealing waiting for her next customer... this is something new and amazing to me... a very smart girl indeed...

Overall, she is really good... not only in her communication but also her massage and body rubbing...
I will surely look for her again

cheers

PAPERSTONE_1973
24-03-2008, 08:03 PM
Hi bros....im a newbie here but very interested to try her massage, can share her contact with me....tks n appreciated

wanmalay
26-03-2008, 08:37 AM
Thanks bro flameout and bro Accord_JDM for the FR..

porn
26-03-2008, 03:09 PM
Hi Wanmalay,

After reading so many good thing abt her really have the urge to try her boob massage. Can PM me her contact. thanks:D

wanmalay
26-03-2008, 04:02 PM
Hi Wanmalay,

After reading so many good thing abt her really have the urge to try her boob massage. Can PM me her contact. thanks:D

Check your PM..

kenny_02052003
26-03-2008, 04:12 PM
Hi Bros,Can i have her contact too...Wanna try her service...Sounds good man...Will exchange contacts too wif bros who give hers. Thanks

sg_kl_boy
26-03-2008, 05:45 PM
br can share contact?

wanmalay
26-03-2008, 05:59 PM
br can share contact?

Check your PM bro...

Willie
27-03-2008, 04:33 AM
bro wanmalay,

thank you again for the contact. definitely one of the best fl massage (looks and service) i have ever had.....just imagine had to extend the room 2 times! just reach home from my session which started at 2200 hrs. if her hands are not numb yet, my body is already feeling like toufu.

i think a lot have been said about her looks, body, service and etc, and i can vouch that they are the truth. in fact, i think some of the bro may have been a bit stingy with their compliments. her main selling points are not her beautiful face (near perfect complexion), nice body (super duper tits...B+ and nice nips) or even her silky long hair. i think what is most attractive about her is that gf feeling that she can really give to you. just imagine the long long session we had we never stop talking.....actually should be more like she never stop talking.

did i enjoy the session ? you need to ask!
how do i rate the session? c'mon i am typing a FR for her at this hour...that speaks a lot!
will I return for more?............YES without a doubt,

wanmalay
27-03-2008, 08:44 AM
Thanks bro Willie for the wonderful FR..:D

Willie
27-03-2008, 10:30 AM

My pleasure!

To all the bros that have her nos but have not tried, you dun know what you are missing!

botakbear
27-03-2008, 03:24 PM
Hi bro wanmalay,

I'm newbie here but sincerely wan to try out xiao hui.

can pm me? thks in advance

conjurer
27-03-2008, 09:16 PM

Must thank WanMalay for the good intro. She is indeed a good find. If massage lover bro Accord_JDM & WanMalay recommend one sure unlikely to go wrong. :p :)

jamesbond007
27-03-2008, 10:32 PM
bro wanmalay,

Anyway thanks for bro wanmalay for the contact.
Below is my fr:

Arrange with her this afternoon at violet 81. Meet her at the lobby at 12.30pm. Go up to the room together with her. She indeed gave up the GF feeling when you are walking with her.

1st hour of massage is really fantastic. A small size like her can give you a solid hard massage. She will remove her clothes and left with panties and bra while doing the massage.
After somtimes of massage, she will further remove her bra. Cannot tahan when you saw wonderful body in front of you. Boobs are believed to be cup C. Then proceed to BM and boobs f**k. Too shiok to describe liao.
$100 for 2hrs really worth it.
Must try!!!!!!

flameout
27-03-2008, 11:53 PM
RTM few days ago. Just for massage.

ationality - PRC
Name - Xiao Hui
Age - 23 est (don't look like 35)
Face - 7/10 (My type. SYT, no make up with long hair)
Complexion: White and smooth
Boobs - B
Height - 156m est
Weight - 46kg est ( not totally flat tummy)
Massage - 7/10
HJ - NA
BM: NA
BF : NA
AutoRoam: NA
Attitude - 9/10 (Very Friendly. Very fun to be with )
Damage - $80/2hr massage only (Exclude hotel)

Bro, please stop PM me for Xiao Hui's contact.
Please PM TS, thanks.

wanmalay
28-03-2008, 01:26 AM
Must thank WanMalay for the good intro. She is indeed a good find. If massage lover bro Accord_JDM & WanMalay recommend one sure unlikely to go wrong. :p :)

Bro conjurer, dont say like that. Make me paisay :p Im here to share good things like most of the bros here :D

bro wanmalay,

Anyway thanks for bro wanmalay for the contact.
Below is my fr:

Arrange with her this afternoon at violet 81. Meet her at the lobby at 12.30pm. Go up to the room together with her. She indeed gave up the GF feeling when you are walking with her.
Must try!!!!!!

Thanks bro jamesbond007 for the FR..

RTM few days ago. Just for massage.

Bro, please stop PM me for Xiao Hui's contact.
Please PM TS, thanks.

I did not release Xiao Hui contacts to quite a number of bros inorder to safeguard XiaoHui's interest. These bros have not even post a single fr before and after the bad incident that she faced, I only release her contacts to bros who have posted frs before. Thank you for your understanding.

ken55391
28-03-2008, 03:11 AM
Yo I am interested in the service, can send me an pm?

XX26
28-03-2008, 11:25 AM
Dear TS,

me looking for good massage, can PM me her contact? thanks :D

cheers

wanmalay
28-03-2008, 01:52 PM
Dear TS,

me looking for good massage, can PM me her contact? thanks :D

cheers

Bro, check your PM.

tnb1206
28-03-2008, 04:49 PM
I would like to share my first FR on xiao hui

yes, everything the bros here said about her is true...she definitely looks younger than actually is...
she is also quite service orientated. kinda of like SS, hope SS come back soon...:)

anyway....she is hard working with the massage, keep checking with me whether painful or too hard or not.... i am not into hard massage...

well the good bits starts when she stripped naked to do the massage, you can touch her nipples and play with your breasts...nice size..

towards the end,.....she will give you a BM, i chose to use oil...nice...she really know how to do it and put in effort to do so......"dont try..sure regret!!!" haha you get a butt(her butt) massage too on top of her breasts haha --first time....:) interesting and sexy!!!

when she will give out soft moans while during the BM ...really a turn on!!!

and use her pussy to rub against your butt and back haha..wah..solid!!!

i get to finger her abit too...hahaa but then i think she got uncomfort and shifted her butt away from my notti hands hahaa

then come the best part...the breast fuck!!!...wow!!! she does it in a fast pace and bro..if you cannot tahan ...definitely will cum fast..if you cannot handle a girl with a kinky look and licking her tongue over her lips looking at you...better keep your eyes shut..else.....hahaa i got to stop her twice....hahaa to slow the pace so i can enjoy it longer hahaa
finally let go...on the third time....hahaa...super shiok!!!!

I will not repeat the statistics,...it is as said by other bros....
RTM : definitely yes..but then hard to book her.....can see her business very good hahaa...i tried 3 times before able to get her....

enjoy bro.....you will not regret!!!

LeMoN_BaRLeY
28-03-2008, 05:06 PM
Bro Wanmalay, dun mind share with me her contacts please. Keen to try her serivce. Thanks!

wanmalay
28-03-2008, 05:39 PM
I would like to share my first FR on xiao hui
I will not repeat the statistics,...it is as said by other bros....
RTM : definitely yes..but then hard to book her.....can see her business very good hahaa...i tried 3 times before able to get her....

enjoy bro.....you will not regret!!!

Thanks bro tnb1206 for the fr. Glad you enjoy :D

Bro Wanmalay, dun mind share with me her contacts please. Keen to try her serivce. Thanks!

Bro, check your PM..

MOTORAZR
28-03-2008, 05:47 PM
Hi bro wanmalay, Can pm me xiao hui contact?

Need a good massage lately. thanks

feihong
28-03-2008, 05:52 PM
Hi bro wanmalay,

Can pm me xiao hui contact?

Really looking for some Breast Fuck .....will post FR..

regards
Feihong:p

goofy1128
28-03-2008, 07:48 PM
Ya her business must be good good. Tried but fully booked. I think must book a few days in advance. :):)

Cobra-King
28-03-2008, 09:31 PM
bro wanmalay, can share her contact? Thks.:)

wanmalay
28-03-2008, 10:54 PM
Hi bro wanmalay, Can pm me xiao hui contact?

Need a good massage lately. thanks

Hi bro wanmalay,

Can pm me xiao hui contact?

Really looking for some Breast Fuck .....will post FR..

regards
Feihong:p

Check your PM bros..

Ya her business must be good good. Tried but fully booked. I think must book a few days in advance. :):)

Bro goofy1128, wish u luck :D

fish`
28-03-2008, 11:51 PM
hi bro wanmalay... juz send u a pm :)

ken55391
29-03-2008, 02:32 AM
Dear TS,

Am really interested in trying the massage, please pm me

Thanks!

wanmalay
29-03-2008, 08:58 AM
hi bro wanmalay... juz send u a pm :)

Check your PM bro..

JJjumper
29-03-2008, 12:16 PM
Tried this girl 2 days ago after a few days of arranging and here is my rating

X Hui, ( she says she like Spore men, all so nice?)
age - 30 though she look more like 25 small built
look - 7 plain jane
boobs - 34 B?
massage - 6.5 ( think Suang suang is better)
HJ - never try
BF - never try
GFE -6.5
damage - 80 for 1 hr ( not so value for money for me)
RTF - No

transformer77
29-03-2008, 12:51 PM
Thank for Bro Wanmalay for the contact.

I tried her this week after long time of arrangement. Maybe no fate to meet her last week.

My short FR:
Name: Xiao Hui age around twenty five to twenty eight.
look - 7.5 no make-up.
boobs - estimate 34 B ( she can not allow me to auto-room. Maybe i am not handsome enough)
massage - 6 ( My comment is Suki Suki is still the best in hard massage)
HJ - Never
BF - 7.5
GFE -6
Damage - $100 for 1.5 hrs.

wanmalay
29-03-2008, 01:17 PM
Thanks bro JJjumper and bro transformer77 for the FR...

patrickge
29-03-2008, 04:41 PM
tried her massage on wednesday morning(and i think it's too early for her as she sound like she just woke up :P) but only till now have the time to write a simple FR :) overall it's a good session especially the BM with good sound effect :)

face: 8/10 ( got the look of 古典美, the type i like)
breast : 8/10 ( size unsure, quite a handful; nice and soft to touch)
body : 8/10 (slim figure)
massage : 7/10 ( must say that shuang shuang is better in term of where to press)
BM: 9/10 (out of the world with those sound effect of her)
BF : 8/10 ( first time i tried that )
GFE : 9/10 ( very chatty and friendly girl)
Damage : $30room + $100 for service + $20 tips and cab fare as she took cab to hotel, guess 11 am is still a bit too early for her :P.
RTF : will look for her again if i manage to find time :) bz this few weeks....

she is a very nice girl so for those bro who yet to try her, please take care of her:)

Willie
29-03-2008, 07:32 PM
Tried this girl 2 days ago after a few days of arranging and here is my rating

X Hui, ( she says she like Spore men, all so nice?)
age - 30 though she look more like 25 small built
look - 7 plain jane
boobs - 34 B?
massage - 6.5 ( think Suang suang is better)
HJ - never try
BF - never try
GFE -6.5
damage - 80 for 1 hr ( not so value for money for me)
RTF - No

went back for aother round yesterday and the session was slightly shorter that the before. seems that she has a very tight schedule, back to back 2 hour slots, guess cannot expect a full 2 hour of massage if the schedule is planned so tightly. probably, that's why if you look into her bag, you will see a couple of cup noodles and a packet of cream crackers.....no time for meals even!

notwithstanding, the shorter session it was still as good and i thoroughly enjoyed myelf. but she did complain that bros kept asking for more and wanted to go all the way and she has refused them. wonder who will be the lucky guy that she will relent to eventually, if ever.

in any case, enjoy her while she is still here. heard that she managed to extend her visit to early May.

tyrannize
30-03-2008, 01:19 AM
went back for aother round yesterday and the session was slightly shorter that the before. seems that she has a very tight schedule, back to back 2 hour slots, guess cannot expect a full 2 hour of massage if the schedule is planned so tightly. probably, that's why if you look into her bag, you will see a couple of cup noodles and a packet of cream crackers.....no time for meals even!

notwithstanding, the shorter session it was still as good and i thoroughly enjoyed myelf. but she did complain that bros kept asking for more and wanted to go all the way and she has refused them. wonder who will be the lucky guy that she will relent to eventually, if ever.

in any case, enjoy her while she is still here. heard that she managed to extend her visit to early May.

I think can forget abt going all the way with her. She's very insistent on this. As to her departure date, it's 2nd of May.

LeMoN_BaRLeY
30-03-2008, 02:23 AM
First I like to thank Bro Wanmalay for sharing Xiao Hui's contact no.

Just came home from a wonderful session so must try my best (even though sleepy) to write a FR on Xiao Hui.

Face: 7/10
First impression was slightly disappointed, very plain w/o make-up (her dressing also plain looking). But as I spent more time with her I find myself getting attracted to her looks, her face somehow just glow on me.
Pleasant and sweet...

Body: 7/10
Short and petite size. Boobs are just right for me, soft and nice to feel. Slight tummy but overall shape no complain.

Traditional Massage: 8/10
Xiao Hui spent 1.5 hrs massaging my body from neck to toe with hard finger and elbow press, excellant stuff! She kept giving me advice on how to take care of my body and making sure I was comfortable with the massage...

Body Massage: 7/10
First I lied facing down, can feel her boobs rubbing my body from head to butt then changed to pussy rubbing my back and butt before using her butt. After that I switched facing up and Xiao Hui began to lie on top of me grinding her whole body with up down movement, I can feel her lower body rubbing against my dick (almost wanted to insert right there and then):p

Hand Job: 8/10
Not those SOP up down stroking but she used her fingers rotating and palm to caress the head was really stimulating!

Breast Fxxk: 9/10
I don't know how to describe the feeling, maybe some might feel normal but to me it was just wonderful experience! SI BEY SONG!

After I cum, she even offer to bathe me :p

Well, that's not the end, I got facial wash and head massage too! :D

Damage: $100 + $20 (Tips) + $30 (room - 3hr)

RTF : Of course, if $$ enough

TS was right to say she is a nice girl, if you treat her well with respect I believe she will give you her best service. Very sincere, chatty and friendly.

By the way, she don't offer FJ, but I just feel it's not a definite no but maybe none of the bros has found the 'right key' yet? ;)

** above is my personal opinion or experience **

noobzer1
30-03-2008, 04:09 AM
hey bro. can share the contact? thanks. great great offer. :D

Vspec
30-03-2008, 08:38 AM
hi bro wanmalay, please pm me her contact as i would like to try her massage and breast fxxk.

wanmalay
30-03-2008, 09:35 AM
Thanks bro patrickge and bro LeMoN_BaRLeY for the FR..

Maxcock
30-03-2008, 11:53 AM
This gem is getting so hot that I could not even get a slot at 2am in the morning:( Already so pent up, badly need to release so no choice go to GL. But I don't want to spend too much money on those sub standard FL, so asked around if any FL willing to do HJ for me in the car. None accept my offer. When I was about to give up, Ah Ying accepted my proposal. So quickly drive to one quiet spot, strip my pants, took off her bra and the action begans. Halfway, asked her to take off skirt which she agrees. So one hand on her nei-nei, the other on her pussy while she jerk me off:) When done, paid her $30 and drive her back to the same spot.

For bro who need a quick fix with limited damage, can try her. You can find her at L19. I will not post stats here as this threat belongs to Bro Wanmalay on XH. (Sorry TS, pls don't zap me. I am just giving an alternative to bros who are not successful in getting XH). Need more details pls PM me.

Will try to engage XH service gain and write proper FR on her next time.

sg_kl_boy
30-03-2008, 02:00 PM
thx bro TS, anyway, contact her few time everytime timing bor ngam...=.=!
will try again after back fr shanghai, thx

wanmalay
30-03-2008, 02:01 PM
. (Sorry TS, pls don't zap me. I am just giving an alternative to bros who are not successful in getting XH). Need more details pls PM me.

Will try to engage XH service gain and write proper FR on her next time.

:D:D No problem bro Maxcock. Dont worry about it.

HawkSter
31-03-2008, 02:46 AM
Thanks TS for the contact. This is my short MR.

Body was aching so called XH to arrange for a session. Initial impression of her is GND looks but the looks seems to grow on you. The massage is really good as she said she work as a masseur in China also, she do it slowly and with enough strength it really helps to sooth my aching body. End the session with a sensual BM and unload with BF. Overall a very good session.

Look: 7/10 (SYT looks although she claim she's 30 now)
Boobs: 32B (I think)
Body: 7/10 (petite, with slight tummy)
FJ : Doesn't Provide
jua gen: Doesn't Provide
HJ: NA (Din Try as unload in BF)
BM: 8/10 (Nice)
BF: 8/10 (Nice too)
GFE: 7.5/10 (Think will grow with more RTF. :-p)
RTF: Yes
damage: $100 + Tip + $30 (room, for 2.5 hrs session)

kelvindartz
31-03-2008, 09:10 AM
RTF her yesterday night. Although her popularity has increased tremendously, her service standard has not dropped. Main highlights of my experience as follows:
- good massage
- GND looks
- chatty and friendly
- erotic intimate feeling durimg BM

The rest of the details can be read from other FRs as posted by bros who have tried her. I'm sure many bros will agree that she is indeed a gem who can lure her customers back although she does not provide bj or fj.

wanmalay
31-03-2008, 09:50 AM
Thanks bro HawkSter and bro kelvindartz for the FR..:D

LeMoN_BaRLeY
31-03-2008, 05:05 PM
Bro Wanmalay, thank you for your points! :)
Gum Xia Gum Xia

God bless your kind and helpful heart.. :p:D

lone_dog69
31-03-2008, 06:25 PM
Today is a sad day.... full of expectations, but disappointed in the end. Do not be mistaken. I was suppose to have a session with XH, but apparently, there was an overlapping session or double booking.

I reached the venue 5 minutes early, sms her, but she called me to say that she cannot meet me, eventhough we had an appointment. It would be another 1 hour later, as she was still with another bro. My heart sank... she wanted another of her sister's to help, but I was looking forward to seeing her, as she is one HARD person to fix the appointment with.

So I was disappointed. SIGH.

Sorry Bros... :(

Will try again another day. Just bad timing, i guess.

wanmalay
31-03-2008, 07:58 PM
Today is a sad day.... full of expectations, but disappointed in the end. Do not be mistaken. I was suppose to have a session with XH, but apparently, there was an overlapping session or double booking.
So I was disappointed. SIGH.

Sorry Bros... :(

Will try again another day. Just bad timing, i guess.

So sorry to hear that bro lone_dog69.. :(

kilojoules
31-03-2008, 09:29 PM
Went for a 2nd session over the weekend and yes, despite the busy schedule, her standard has not dropped... which is quite amazing

And now she has added some face massage as well, which was very very relaxing.

The rest were as previously written. It does look like it's getter harder and harder to book a slot with her. It'll be wise to book early.

goofy1128
01-04-2008, 07:59 AM
Thanks TS for the contact. Manage to arrange a session with her. A really good experience. Her massage is quite compreshensive as it covers from head to toe and have strength despite her petite body. Here is a short report.

Xiao Hui
Look: 6.5/10 (although it will grow on you if you look closely)
Body: 7/10
BM:7.5/10
Damage:100+tips+20 (Hotel)

GFE: 7/10
RTM: Definitely whenever I can find the time.

:):)

GilaCow
01-04-2008, 08:57 AM
I really thought long and hard whether to post this FR anot, coz she's really a gem not to be missed and i'm afraid after so many positives FR, her slots going to be so hard to book! I'm so glad yesterday i gotta try her massage at the expense of another bro whom she also agreed a booking(made 3-4days ago) at the same time slot....if i've missed her yesterday, probably i would not have look for her so soon liaoz...but really was i glad she agree to service me....never have i come across such a sweet, GND petite and fresh and young looking gal doing freelance massage so far....and her massage is juz abt the right strength for me, i actually dun like a hard massage and she does it juz right with the strength....the body massage was out of the world too, machiam going to soapyland man (the similarities are there), coz she really pour lotsa oil on my body and keep using her pussy, tits, butts sliding here and there....in fact, sad to say i didnt enjoy the boobs fuck as i cummed prematurely from the shiok foreplay:p Seriously speaking, i wouldnt RTF the other FLs doing massage from now....i'm always on the lookout for pretty-looking FLs doing massage and abit special and this is the best i've tried so far....too bad she going back in May, but she mentioned her god-sister (age 20 and not her blood sister though) would likely be coming over at end Apr and she say her sister body, tits, figure is so much better than her...but when i ask her to compare both their looks, she very teasing and dun tell me the truth lehz....so any bros in future try her sister pls update hor! And to add-on, she's really a teaser and joker actually once u managed to break the ice...many a times, really felt that she might agree to do something "extra" with me, but no, she remained firm and teasing throughout...perhaps the only bad thing i can say abt her is her mannerisms, which can be abit borish and rough :D

End of report and keep thinking of RTF her soon....too bad $$$ no enuff really

lone_dog69
01-04-2008, 09:43 AM
....I'm so glad yesterday i gotta try her massage at the expense of another bro whom she also agreed a booking(made 3-4days ago) at the same time slot....if i've missed her yesterday, probably i would not have look for her so soon liaoz...but really was i glad she agree to service me....

Bro GilaCow,

Don't tell me it was you to cause me to lose my slot, which I arrange since last week? :(

If it was, then I dun know when I can get another slot. Sianz.

GilaCow
01-04-2008, 09:53 AM
Bro GilaCow,

Don't tell me it was you to cause me to lose my slot, which I arrange since last week? :(

If it was, then I dun know when I can get another slot. Sianz.

From the looks of it...i think so...coz she mentioned the same thing to me...urs is 3pm slot right? Really paiseh to make u lose ur slot...in fact she was quite free yesterday and i was her first customer of the day....after that another booking at 7pm nia....5-7pm slot was free too...try to arrange 1 day b4 instead of too many days before, she really quite blur 1, she told me she mixed up quite a few appts liaoz...heheh..:o

But dun give up, i assure u her looks and services is worth the long wait and booking man! Will upz TS for such a good lobang!:D

lone_dog69
01-04-2008, 10:25 AM
From the looks of it...i think so...coz she mentioned the same thing to me...urs is 3pm slot right?

Bro!

You got it right... mine was the 3pm slot.

Nevermind, will try again!

Cheers!

wanmalay
01-04-2008, 11:55 AM
Thanks to bro goofy1128 and bro GilaCow for the FR..

Willie
01-04-2008, 02:34 PM
...in fact she was quite free yesterday and i was her first customer of the day....after that another booking at 7pm nia....5-7pm slot was free too...D

yep, she was very free yesterday. called her last minute at about 10pm and was still able to accomodate a slot for me.

MOTORAZR
01-04-2008, 08:52 PM
Just had X.hui today n the session is great. ^^
(so worrie no slot that i actuali call to book her y'day)

Was on my way there when i rec'd a sms from her asking " ni xian zai ke yi lai ma?" (b'cos she is staying in that hotel n was about to check out and can proceed to my room str8)
Reply her i was on my way and will call her when reach.

When 3 mins upon reaching destination, call her to once again confirm the hotel (got 2 nearby).

When i enter the hotel lobby, zhun zhun saw this lady come out from lift and checking out. In my heart : OMG, 95% is her la but i act cool nia...dun bother to look at her and carry on my room booking. Then my HP rang, b4 i could ans the call...cut off liao and see the girl smiling at me.
IS HER INDEED!!!

The rest is just like most of the bros had said and i shall go short :

Looks: 7/10 -- claim 30yo but i would say look like 26. Quite small builds

Massage: 8/10 -- Not the best i had tried but is good. No rush. she make sure she massage every part of you. Solid 1.5hrs b4 going into breast massage

Breast Mass / Fxxk: 8.5/10 -- Something new to me and really enjoy it. The feeling is so shiok especially her boobs surf ard yr back and even ear. some action of pussy rubbing on the back too. SONG LA!!

Overall, i think she got good attitude and she is DAMN chatty.
If u try to close yr eyes n relax back when she is massaging u, she would simply tease u by asking : " am i too ugly to see?" When i reply no la..just wan relax...then she cont saying "'You too shy to see me issit?"
Reali chui tak lan :( I always thought oni the girl do tt.

One more PLUS POINT is she will try her best to make use of the time (if she not rushing to another cust) b'cos i actualli extend 1 more hr cos not enough time and she offer to wash my face so as not to waste the time left.

Total time : 2hrs 35mins ( 100 + 20tips + room 30)
RTF : Most likely yes if i manage to find EXTRA $150 b4 she go back on 2nd May.

Vspec
02-04-2008, 07:36 AM
thanks to bro wanmalay for the contact. :) called her but the timing i cant make it. hope to have a session with her soon rather than enjoying fr only.

wanmalay
02-04-2008, 11:57 AM
Thanks bro MOTORAZR for the FR..:D

PAPERSTONE_1973
02-04-2008, 07:56 PM
Sorry bro for the late FR.....had try XH on sunday had been busy but here i am now....pardon me as this is my virgin FR as promised to Bro Wanmalay

Finally got the Hotel as its so full durig weekends and after getting the room
number i went up anxiously n somehow heart was beating fast so kinda eager to see her, call her to reveal my room and waited for the beep of the knocking doors sound....

Here she comes......quite strange 4me as me opening the door like those thai OKT FL hiding behind the door...hahhaa..and when opened the door and i saw a damn cute petite girl there...she's been previously described truthfully and sure is a SYT, and it definately lived up to my expectations!!!...never encountered tis sweeeet girl in this FL scene for massage at hotel...great gem and RTM definetly is a must....

Look: 8.8/10
Her looks are those innocent kind and really can make you imagine having her during the session..eyes were the pretty watery kind...

Massage: 8.1/10 -Not the best i had ever tried outside but is comparable n definetly score points is No rush and very systemmatic on the massage...n always never forget to tickle your sensitive areas or slowly caress u with her hands.....never shortchange the time of solid 1+hrs massage

Breast tsunami: 8.6/10 -its something quite new 2me but sure sure enjoyable and reallly aroused yr manhood to max....as mine is damn hard, she had to bend or lean her smooth/soft/Csize breast to navigate it n her face was so near 2me that i steal a few kiss n perks on her soft lips....so erotic n can sense that she allow that n bring it nearer....heheee....thereafter my 3kg of babies splashed onto her n she would continue slowly till u go soft...great great feeling n eruption.

GFE: 9/10 -we actually have a quickie bath and was playing there until the hotel phone rings.....she really got good attitude and what bros say is truth bery bery chatty, never had a time quiet down but is adorble

Really extend my sinsere tks to BRO wanmalay in sharing the contacts with me eventhough im a newbie here and not even have any FR posts b4......BRO wanmalay another tks for not giving up on newbies here....

Salute to this XH gem and me still waiting for slots for RTM.....bros who yet to try her, pls convince TS n you will be like me with this memorable endevour......:):p

LeMoN_BaRLeY
04-04-2008, 02:19 PM
Just to write that I went back for Xiao Hui's massage again yesterday. hehe
Went to pick her up from her house and off to the hotel, managed to get the 1st slot of the day, so she was fresh and energetic :D

Since this is my 2nd posting, not going to mention any details but like to highlight her Service was as good as the 1st time! "no horse run", especially the BF part, tried to control but she didn't gave me any chance.. :p

* Hope bros who try her first time will treat her well *

Cheers!

LeMoN_BaRLeY
04-04-2008, 02:31 PM
Hi to some bros who pm me for xiao hui's contacts, i'm sorry but i think it's best you pm TS instead out of respect.

thanks for all your understanding. :)

screwdriver
04-04-2008, 09:18 PM
Thanks to bro wanmalay for his contact. Finally managed to make appointment with xiao hui today.

Was waiting at the hotel for her, so that we could go into the room together. When xiao hui approached, quite pleasant look with long silky hair, not really syt. At the counter, was surprised to ask for xiao hui's ID. Ask them whether was it a new regulation to have both ID. They replied need to check on her age. Probably thought she was wearing a school gal on uniform.

True enough, she was very chatty once inside the room. I then took a shower and followed by lying on the bed facing up. She gave me a face wash with message. Hard enough and I felt freshen up immediately.

She then followed by a hard message on my hands and limbs. Asking was it too hard or too soft, so that she could provide my desire strength. Along the way, she kept teasing me and I returned to teased her as well. At one time she dared to use her lips to be so close to my lips, and challenged me to kiss. her. I made a move that wanted to steal a kiss, but she made a swift move to retreat. Her chatty character made my message very enjoyable. I think she can provide the strength that you required.

Next xiao hui told me to turn over facing down. She then removed all her clothings but only the panty. After applying oil on my back, she used her boobs to message me. It was very simulating and tempting to have her, but of course other than teasing, I did not force into action. I did not know when, she had already had her panty removed, also used her bottom to rub against me.

Towards the end, after I had turned over, my junior was already in full attention. She then used her boobs and graped my junior, and she performed a tit fxxk action. In few minutes, I finally exploted onto her body.

After which, she helped to wash up, and I took this opportunity to wash her as well. The phone then rang and I knew we had left with 10 minutes to go.

After checking out, knew that she did not have any appointment, I offered to buy her a meal which she was delighted. On our way to search for a coffee shop, she held my hand so firmly like a couple.

During our meal, we had some chat and knew that she would be leaving on 2 May, not sure if she could come back as visa would be difficult for her. Also said that her god sister with better body would be her to take over. Her chatty character and GF factor would surely made me miss her, would definitely find a time to book her again. I shall not go into rating her, but this experience is really wonderful for me.

Really appreciate bro wanmalay for sharing this gem which we may miss forever. I had already up you when I got her contact.

wanmalay
07-04-2008, 08:09 AM
Thanks bro PAPERSTONE1973 and Bro screwdriver for the FR.:D

screwdriver
07-04-2008, 08:25 AM
I actually had very good GF factor with her after the message session. In fact she initiated to kiss my lips when we were hugging together. Can see that she likes to stay longer, but don't think her visa will be approved on China's side.

So for bros to RTF, do it while she's still here.

Vspec
07-04-2008, 08:57 AM
finally my turn to report as i took xh few days back. after confirming with her, i book a hotel and waited anxiously for her to arrive. had a puff and just couldnt sit still! :D
once i heard knocking on the door, took a look at the peep hole, wah, quite appealing to my taste. open the door and initial moments was abit pai seh for me. but lucky she was chatty and that did help to break the ice.
her massage was good enough for me and before i knew it, she is already bare top and start her breast massage! very sensual and it made me very difficult to lie down as i was having a hard on!
she turn me over and proceed with breast fxxk and i shoot out in few mins due to her great bm! very shiok and enjoyable trip for me!
thanks to bro wanmalay again. :)

wanmalay
07-04-2008, 11:32 AM
Thanks bro Vspec for the FR..

bonks
07-04-2008, 10:17 PM
thanks bro wanmalay for the contact. booked her at 7pm tonite for a 2 hr session, tried to cut down to 1 hr initially but she said she need the 2 hrs to do her job, so i gave in, anyway, no regrets....

here's the fr:
looks - 7.5/10 (cute looking, look much younger than her age)
Boobs - b
Massage - 7.5/10 (Good and hard)
Attitude - 9/10
Damage - $100 for 2 hrs Massage (normal + boob) + $20 hotel
RTF - sure will

wind21
07-04-2008, 10:29 PM
can pm me the number tks

TommyPingPong
08-04-2008, 02:13 AM
Had a session with xiao hui. The experience was similair with the rest of her supporters here. I had experienced the most wonderful BM massage ever given by her.

During my back massage, from the wall mirror, I can see her frontal slender body rubbing against my back. So aroused that I feel liked bonging her right away!

She leaving on 2 May (If not remember wrongly) Think she said that day will be half day.

Please get the contact from TS if you required it.

Thanks Bro Wanmalay for the contact!

wing
08-04-2008, 09:07 AM
Had a rtm recently. Despite her busy schedule, the standard is still good. She had many calls, sms during the session, but she will politely ask for permission before attending to it. Massage is as powerful as before, and now she use oil for the BF, very the song :D However, still no FJ provided :rolleyes:

wanmalay
08-04-2008, 10:36 AM
Had a rtm recently. Despite her busy schedule, the standard is still good. and now she use oil for the BF, very the song :D However, still no FJ provided :rolleyes:

Glad you enjoy yourself bro. It appears quite a number of bros rtf with her. So it is quite hard to get a slot sometimes.

Had a session with xiao hui. The experience was similair with the rest of her supporters here. I had experienced the most wonderful BM massage ever given by her.

Thanks for the FR bro. :D

thanks bro wanmalay for the contact. booked her at 7pm tonite for a 2 hr session, tried to cut down to 1 hr initially but she said she need the 2 hrs to do her job, so i gave in, anyway, no regrets....
RTF - sure will

Thanks for the FR bro. :D

Steege
08-04-2008, 01:18 PM
Thanks to Bro wanmalay for sharing her contact.

Here is my FR as promised.

Managed to get a slot last night or should I say this morning (midnight). First look at her she indeed has the SYT & GND look. Shall keep it short..

looks: 8 (have slight resemblance of Pan Ling Ling)
body: 8
massage & BM: 8.5
GFE: very friendly and chatty and can converse very well
RTF: if i have the time & $$ cos she keeps saying that she will be going back on 2 May

Overall was a very good 2 hours of relaxation.

Definitely worth a try.

wanmalay
08-04-2008, 03:47 PM
Thanks bro Steege for the FR..

TommyPingPong
08-04-2008, 06:05 PM

Here is my FR as promised.

Managed to get a slot last night or should I say this morning (midnight). First look at her she indeed has the SYT & GND look. Shall keep it short..

looks: 8 (have slight resemblance of Pan Ling Ling)
body: 8
massage & BM: 8.5
GFE: very friendly and chatty and can converse very well
RTF: if i have the time & $$ cos she keeps saying that she will be going back on 2 May

Overall was a very good 2 hours of relaxation.

Definitely worth a try.

Agreed with you on the looks!

wanmalay
09-04-2008, 01:13 PM
Had a rtm recently. Despite her busy schedule, the standard is still good. She had many calls, sms during the session, but she will politely ask for permission before attending to it. Massage is as powerful as before, and now she use oil for the BF, very the song :D However, still no FJ provided :rolleyes:

Yes. Still no FJ :( Don't know when will she change her mind..:rolleyes:

wing
09-04-2008, 01:47 PM
Maybe thats her marketing tactics, play hard to get then got so many rtm....:rolleyes:
Well, maybe towards the end Apr before she leave....:D

flameout
09-04-2008, 02:09 PM
i thought a bro here did mentioned that she is willing to do fj, but at a very high price :(

screwdriver
09-04-2008, 02:35 PM
i thought a bro here did mentioned that she is willing to do fj, but at a very high price :(

I think xiao hui said it to just to stop bros to keep negging her into FJ. I understand from her that she will only give in to someone who is special. I know that she is the 3rd messeurs who are not into FJ. Wonder who will be the lucky guy. Hope to get the chance when I RTM, as she had bitten my shoulder twice during the message session.

Already starting to miss her, not for her message, but rather her companion.

flameout
09-04-2008, 02:41 PM
I think xiao hui said it to just to stop bros to keep negging her into FJ. I understand from her that she will only give in to someone who is special. I know that she is the 3rd messeurs who are not into FJ. Wonder who will be the lucky guy. Hope to get the chance when I RTM, as she had bitten my shoulder twice during the message session.

Already starting to miss her, not for her message, but rather her companion.

Good luck on your rtf, hope you score a home run :D

LeMoN_BaRLeY
09-04-2008, 04:34 PM
Yes. Still no FJ Don't know when will she change her mind..

Bro, I thought you very close friend with xiao hui ;) also no special treatment from her ah?

Anyway, I booked her service for the 3rd time few days ago.
Look wise she is getting better each time I see her..:p
Massage was painful first then in the end she will bring you to CLOUD NINE! :D

Since I was the last customer that day so bought her to 'chong ching ma la huo guo' for supper, lucky she enjoyed the food and ate quite a lot.. haha..
After the meal she said if she put on weight I have to compensate her..:rolleyes:

The reasons I RTF 3 times beside her service is excellent, I also thoroughly enjoyed her companionship.

lawrene
09-04-2008, 04:42 PM

I managed to get the 1st slot of the day for today. She indeed has the SYT look.

Age: 30 (that what she told me, but i think she look 20+ only)
looks: 8
body: 8 (small built but very nice shape b size breast)
massage & BM: 7 (for massage i experience better one but she score for the BM)
GFE: very friendly and chatty. Feel and talk like a little gal.
RTF: definitely if i can squeeze the time, but she told me she going back on 2 May.

Overall i like the GF feel that she give me.

Definitely worth a try.

Maxcock
09-04-2008, 09:05 PM
RTM again two days ago. Service is still as good but can sense that she is a bit weak, so asked her if she is tired. She admit that she is tired from the busy schedule. Poor girl.

She told me many bro tried hard to persuade her into FJ, which she is very firm on not providing. So bro, enjoy her massage but lets respect and leave her alone on this one.

Thinking of visiting her again soon, but I think her "aunt" is coming. Wonder how she is going to do BM if her period is here?

Booker
09-04-2008, 09:53 PM
Had RTM on Xiao Hui last week... I must say getting a slot from her machiam like getting things done in govt.. must a few days notice...

Must say, she is still as chatty and can really make you comfortable with her. Massage is still as good and to top it off with BM.. really complete the day..

Agreed with Bro Maxcock on the no FJ thing.. lets just enjoy with what she offer and respect her eh.. Don't scare her man.

TaKaChia
09-04-2008, 11:20 PM
Thanks bro Wanmalay for Xiao Hui’s contact.

Met up with this gem yesterday afternoon, and can still feel the effects of her massage and services.

The session started with me going to the wrong location. She waited for me at the lobby and I finally saw this SYT in a school uniform of white blouse and blue skirt. First impression is that she looks like a secondary school classmate who’s waiting patiently for her buddy… Was teased by her for being late, :o and the teasing continued throughout the session...

In the room I stripped naked and waited for her on the bed. She asked whether I wanted to take a shower first, or start with the massage first. I opted for the massage first, which I later regretted... She started with a facial massage, proceeded to massage me on my front, starting with the hands, then moving to the legs.
She already had taken off her skirt at the start, only in her red underwear, and removed her bra too while working on my legs. She’s very chatty and likes to tease a lot. I asked her why not she take off her blouse, she said cos’ I chose to do massage first. She don’t mind massaging me in the naked if I had chosen to shower first… :( I’m not sure whether she is only teasing me, but other brothers would do better not to learn from me. I’ll surely shower first when I return for her massage next time…

After working on front, she told me to turn over, and started on my neck and back. It was good, cracking the joints and bones. Then we went for shower and proceeded with the boobs massage!
She rubbed oil on my back and I first felt her twin peaks brushing across my back, then it was skin on skin. The feeling was heavenly, and was brought to another high when I turned over. I preferred to face up for her session, so that I can see her face. Her face is one of those types that can really grow into you, especially when she teases and pouts. Her skin complexion is very smooth, even her legs and armpits were smooth and clean.

Then next is the boobs f**k. Similar to previous experiences from other brothers here, she started with the BF with my didi inbetween her assets and vigorously rubbing them by moving her body up and down. After awhile she was tired and lied on the bed, and it was my turn to get on top of her. Her light moans were good audio effects, adding to the total experience. I finally exploded, and some of the projectory caught onto both her hair and mine, so paiseh again… :o

We washed up only to find that we had overshot the 2 hours. So we took our time and tcss for a while before leaving, during which she gave me another short round of massage on the back and neck to round up.

Overall, she’s a gem of premium quality. I like her attitude and her services, which were all done with no rush. She also gives me a GF experience, maybe it's due to my first impressions, but more so due to her outgoing personality. I like to steal kisses on her lips when she leans her face near to mine. :) She would do brush my naughty fingers away when they find themselves near her, to prevent them going anywhere further. Fellow bros please take care of ther and kindly respect her for this ...

Here are my stats for:
Looks: 8/10 (nice doe eyes and long silky hair)
Body: 8/10 (petite and slim)
Boobs: should be B
BM: 9/10
BF: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10
Damage: 100(exclude room)+30(tips)
RTM: yes, before she goes back in may.

Thanks bro Wanmalay again for her contacts...

TaKaChia
09-04-2008, 11:35 PM
Since I was the last customer that day so bought her to 'chong ching ma la huo guo' for supper, lucky she enjoyed the food and ate quite a lot.. haha..
After the meal she said if she put on weight I have to compensate her..:rolleyes:

Hi bro Lemon_Barley, she did mention that a customer brought her out for Chong Qing Huo Guo before. Think it should be a buffet steamboat right? She said that the brother was so amazed that she could eat that much, after she had told him to get servings one after another...

I also need to include that she mentioned that her birthday is on 13 April this Sunday! I think this hints that she doesn’t have any plans yet. I don’t drive so not practical for me to bring her anywhere, ... also need to reserve Vit M to try other contacts that other bros have kindly shared with me.

Brothers who have been her supporters can check with her and maybe arrange something for her. More importantly, please do update on what her actual age is!! :D

She would like to come back to SG again, most probably in june after she goes back in may. But this depends on how fast she can get her visa. Sadly I should be away from SG on long term overseas posting starting june so would be missing this gem… :(

astrofighter
10-04-2008, 02:30 AM
Bro, can pass her contact? Need a good TN for my body. Been looking around for a good massage joint since the old times at Joo Chiat's Hawaii... Those were the good old days...

tyrannize
10-04-2008, 05:15 AM
Brothers who have been her supporters can check with her and maybe arrange something for her. More importantly, please do update on what her actual age is!! :D

She is really 30 this year. She showed me her passport....

screwdriver
10-04-2008, 08:08 AM
Looks like she has quite a number of fans. She says that all bros treat her well with respect. Hence we should also thanks to bro wanmalay for his screening to filter bros with bad reputation.

Ya see who is the bro who can bring her round Singapore before she leaves. Who knows you may be returned with surprises from her. Good luck to the bro.

wanmalay
10-04-2008, 09:12 AM
Bro, I thought you very close friend with xiao hui ;) also no special treatment from her ah?

Dont have lah :( Probably im not the special guy in her mind :(

Definitely worth a try.

Thanks bro lawrene for the FR...

She told me many bro tried hard to persuade her into FJ, which she is very firm on not providing. So bro, enjoy her massage but lets respect and leave her alone on this one.

Totally agree with bro Maxcock. Pls dont force her into BJ or FJ.

Thanks bro Wanmalay for Xiao Hui’s contact.
Fellow bros please take care of ther and kindly respect her for this ...

Thanks bro TakaChia for the FR...

Looks like she has quite a number of fans. She says that all bros treat her well with respect. Hence we should also thanks to bro wanmalay for his screening to filter bros with bad reputation.

Only bros who have posted FR before will get her contacts. Thats the only thing i can do to prevent any unwanted problems for her.

wanmalay
10-04-2008, 10:55 AM
Bro, can pass her contact? Need a good TN for my body. Been looking around for a good massage joint since the old times at Joo Chiat's Hawaii... Those were the good old days...

Check your PM bro..

lone_dog69
10-04-2008, 11:19 AM
Hi Bros!

Finally had my session with her.

She sure likes to tease and make fun of me. Sweet thing eventhough she is turning 30 this Sunday. Anyone wants to celebrate with her... she likes Ma Lan Hot Pot.

Anyway, she was early, so asked me to go to point of meeting earlier.

Won't go too much into the details. Did not really know know what to expect, but she really helped to remove the kinks in my back and shoulders. Her BM was nice.... soft boobs to move around. A little ticklishing on the ears.... a kiss on the nose and lips to tease me. LOL.

Well, it was nice and also enjoyable.

While I was showering..... she came in to join me and gave me a back wash too. Her next appointment for the day was 6.30pm and the next at 9pm @ Ritz. Dunno which brother asked her to go. I told her where the hotel was, she felt that she was underdressed. However, I told her to be safe too. She said no worries, as "aunty" came.

Hope she had a good time there.

Thks Bro Wanmalay for her contact!

Cheers!!

wanmalay
10-04-2008, 01:09 PM
Thanks bro lone_dog69 for the FR.
Glad that finally you manage to get a slot.;)

kelvindartz
10-04-2008, 02:05 PM
Looks like there's a healthy stream of customer for Xiao Hui nowadays....

this is really gem even without the FJ and BJ. thanks bro wanmalay!

LeMoN_BaRLeY
10-04-2008, 03:08 PM
Hi bro Lemon_Barley, she did mention that a customer brought her out for Chong Qing Huo Guo before.
She would like to come back to SG again, most probably in june after she goes back in may. But this depends on how fast she can get her visa. Sadly I should be away from SG on long term overseas posting starting june so would be missing this gem

I dun know if she was referring me since I wasn't the first customer to bring her out for steamboat supper.. I know she is still not used to local food so I guess 'ma la huo guo' is like hometown food to her.

Yeah, she is concern about whether her next trip back will have any problem or not... any bro here familiar with immigration procedures maybe can help her.. :)

Bro Chia, maybe your oversea posting got new unexpected adventures leh? :D

Only bros who have posted FR before will get her contacts. Thats the only thing i can do to prevent any unwanted problems for her.

Ya Bro, it's good to be cautious.. She did tell me got 'con' by a customer w/o paying. :mad:
I wun go into the details as she dun want to pursue the matter since it happen awhile ago.

shyster
10-04-2008, 03:18 PM
firstly, wld like to thank bro wanmalay for contact.

had a great time with xiao hui yesterday evening.

was quite surprised i cld get a slot so chop chop went to meet her.

almost went to the wrong 81. didn't know now got so many new 81s popping up.

but no problem. impt thing is must have rooms so no need to wait.

her mischeavious nature put the both of us at ease. we were teasing each other and bantering the whole evening.

when it was time for BM, xiao hui bundled up her hair. she looked very sexy at that point in time. moreover, she would sometimes look coyly at me, which really heightened the anticipation.

before doing the BF, we cuddled each other, and i even managed to steal a few frenchies.

won't go into too much detail.

I'm sure you won't regret your time with her.

massage wise, I still find zhao tong's style suits me more. but xiao hui has her own style and it's good too.

really enjoyed the fun while with her !

wanmalay
10-04-2008, 04:54 PM
Thanks bro shyster for the FR..

Willie
10-04-2008, 07:37 PM
Bro. More importantly, please do update on what her actual age is!! :D

:(
30 on 13th Apr is correct, she let me verify with her airline booking and passport.

wanmalay
11-04-2008, 11:21 AM
Im meeting her this Sunday:D:D Will update you guys if anything new.

Steege
11-04-2008, 12:04 PM
Hi Bro,

Celebrating her birthday?

Hope that you have some new updates for us after your Sunday meeting with her.

All the best and enjoy

Cheers

screwdriver
11-04-2008, 12:06 PM

Wow fast hand fast leg already make appointment to celebrate her birthday :rolleyes:

Must give face to TS tai kor not to fight over with you. Good luck and enjoy her company. :D

Willie
11-04-2008, 02:06 PM

bro you booking her for whole day? Score already, must let us know....we can then try harder.

wanmalay
11-04-2008, 03:09 PM
bro you booking her for whole day? Score already, must let us know....we can then try harder.

No lah bro. Not whole day. Only in the morning. You guys can arrange to celebrate her birthday in the afternoon :p;)
Hope everyone can get to enjoy her company.

screwdriver
11-04-2008, 03:15 PM
Oh yes, bro wanmalay, when you date her, make sure that she doesn't wear her uniform ho! Otherwise you need to put on a thick nerdy glasses and wear long sleeve shirt. Just like the teacher and student...:p Ha Ha

wanmalay
11-04-2008, 03:24 PM
Oh yes, bro wanmalay, when you date her, make sure that she doesn't wear her uniform ho! Otherwise you need to put on a thick nerdy glasses and wear long sleeve shirt. Just like the teacher and student...:p Ha Ha

:D okok. i will tell her.

LeMoN_BaRLeY
11-04-2008, 03:32 PM
Im meeting her this Sunday. Will update you guys if anything new.

Yesterday I sms her to check if she's free on Sunday night but she replied : "Fully booked" :(
Bro, you selfish:D leh, never spare some 'time' for us.. ;)

Anyway, hope you enjoy the day with her and also wish Xiao Hui will enjoy her Birthday too. :)

Maxcock
11-04-2008, 09:57 PM
Yesterday I sms her to check if she's free on Sunday night but she replied : "Fully booked" :(

What??!! Already fully booked. Walau, I can only give her a belated birthday celebration liao. Hope all lucky who are spending this Sun with her has a good time and take good care of her. Must post FR ah.

wanmalay
12-04-2008, 10:28 AM
Bro, you selfish:D leh, never spare some 'time' for us.. ;)

:D:D No lah bro. Only morning appointment with her. Anyway, will tell her that quite a few bros wanted to celebrate her birthday with her.

Vspec
12-04-2008, 12:56 PM
Looks like there's a healthy stream of customer for Xiao Hui nowadays....

this is really gem even without the FJ and BJ. thanks bro wanmalay!

agree with you on this bro. i had a very memorable session with her too without the fj.
hope got the vit m to find her again before she goes off.

Willie
12-04-2008, 09:42 PM
Went for my 5th session with XH last nite, still as good as the first time. Chatty as always, but seems like her tight schedule is taking a lot out of her. She looks tired and definitely not as fresh as I first met her.

Hopefully, bro wanmalay will bring her out to celebrate her BD tomorrow and she can come back refresh again.

(bro wanmalay - remember to update all of us asap......bring us some good news!)

wanmalay
13-04-2008, 02:40 PM
Hi bros,

Just came back from a session with XiaoHui. Yes. it is her birthday today. She gave me a fantastic massage and really had a wonderful time with her. I came during the breastfuck.
I also ask her about providing BJ/FJ services with her massage but she is very firm with her decision that she will only do massage with HJ and breastfuck. I think we should respect her for this. Sorry bros, couldnt bring you guys good news :(
She told me that some bros have made appointment with her to bring her out for makan today. Hope the bros enjoy her companionship and have a good time with her.
Cheers...

screwdriver
14-04-2008, 08:27 AM
Ahh... Bro wanmalay, that's how you celebrate her birthday with her, in her birthday suit. :D

I don think she will go into FJ. I agree that we should not pressurize her for this. As what she said, she will only give to someone very special. No need to feel sorry about it. We are in fact grateful that you brought us this gem.

If bros are into FJ, there are also many gems outside who are much prettier and good services.

wanmalay
14-04-2008, 12:33 PM
Any other bros celebrated her birthday? Any FRs ..:D

LeMoN_BaRLeY
14-04-2008, 06:08 PM
Any other bros celebrated her birthday? Any FRs ..

Hiaz...yesterday got family duty so couldn't AWOL leh :(

She told me night time fully booked leh so cannot be no FR right?

Unless got bro bring her out shopping..drinking..watch movies..so maybe dun wan to share intimate details is it? :D
haha, my mind starting to drift away liao :p

Anyway our TS got the 1st session with her so Lucky hor? :D

* waiting for more 'juicy' reports.. kekekeke

wanmalay
15-04-2008, 01:08 PM
Anyway our TS got the 1st session with her so Lucky hor? :D
* waiting for more 'juicy' reports.. kekekeke

:D:D Im quite lucky to get to know her.

Willie
15-04-2008, 03:27 PM

yalor, you soooo lucky:eek: hopefully some of it rub onto me, will see if can get another slot with her on friday nite.

nextfunthing
15-04-2008, 09:09 PM

Thanks to your luck and willingness to share with us, hence we too, get to enjoy her excellent services.

In fact, still received regular sms from her to RTM, but just couldn't find the time. Heart pain to reject her RTM requests, but no choice, very busy trying to clear FR debts that I promise to other bros:D.

Must make a point to RTM before she leaves our shore otherwise sure regreted long long.

wanmalay
16-04-2008, 03:35 AM
Just to update bros here. Xiao Hui just sms me saying she is going back to China next Tuesday on 22 April. She might be coming back to Singapore in a month time if possible.
She will like to say Thank You to all the bros who have 'supported' her. For those bros who have got her number but have not tried her service, got to fast fast contact her :D:D

Maxcock
16-04-2008, 07:04 PM
Just met up with Xiao Hui. Yes, as Bro Wanmalay had mentioned, she decided to bring forward her depature date earlier to next Tue. Actually I was a bit shock when I met up with her. She look so tired and restless as compared to when I first met her. I think the busy schedule is definitely too taxing for her. Though reluctant, I think it is good for her to go back to recharge and come back fresh to offer her excellent service again.

Bro who plan to visit her these few days, pls be good to her.

LeMoN_BaRLeY
17-04-2008, 12:46 PM
Actually I was a bit shock when I met up with her. She look so tired and restless as compared to when I first met her. I think the busy schedule is definitely too taxing for her. Though reluctant, I think it is good for her to go back to recharge and come back fresh to offer her excellent service again.

Bro Max, agree with your observation, hope when she returns she will be full of energy again :D

XH sms me on the day she changed her flight schedule but sadly now very busy with heavy workload and also not much 'freedom' lately :o so not sure if I can have 1 last session with her before she is gone.

Sure going to miss her :p

Willie
17-04-2008, 09:17 PM
Actually I was a bit shock when I met up with her. She look so tired and restless as compared to when I first met her. .

Yes, agree with you. Met up with her late last nite and she looked very troubled.....kept saying something about dragging a bro here to go drinking with her. In case you are the bro that brought her out to drinks, maybe you can enlighten us!

haha250
17-04-2008, 11:22 PM
bro can pm me her contact?tks..

oxen69
18-04-2008, 04:21 PM
thk u mr wanmalay for the contact.

contacted xiaohui yesterday 3pm. tell me 7pm appt. on her.

book room. wait for her. come in, nice looking lady. not a big beauty. but is pleasant.

massage. is good and got strength. and she is chatty and friendly. know how to crack all those rusty joints of yours.

body massage - superb. oily, steamy, sexy, sweet.

hj and brst ferk - superb, oily, nice, mesmerising, tblth, the low back lie on her thigh style is make me too vulnerable. so let her lie on bed and glide between her breast. eject all on her breast, neck, chin. almost hit face, manage to keep the rifle low.

bath together, smoke together. leave together.

very good experience. thks Mr wanmalay again.

whew.... good experience. surely will recommend it.

screwdriver
18-04-2008, 08:49 PM
I had managed to get a farewell massage from xiao hui today. She was still as cheerful and chatty as before. She didn't seem to look tired or troubled, probably I was in an earlier session with her. Hope she had got over with her trouble and returning home happily. She also hoped to come back within a month's time.

I shan't go into the details of our session as there may have some 'personal touch' which varies from bros to bros. I know some bros may also leak out information unintentionally about her in this forum, which could hurt her feeling. Of course I did enjoy the massage and companionship with her.

I really think that I'm going to miss her, to the extend that even thinking of sending her to the airport. But I didn' tell her cause it would not be appropriate to put feeling on xiao hui. I believe that a few bros also have got some feeling for her too.

Oh yes, on my way out of the hotel, xiao hui was waiting for the next bro. I saw a tall, handsome man in light orange or light pink long sleeve shirt walking hastily to the hotel, wonder is one of the fellow bro going for xao hui's appointment.

wanmalay
19-04-2008, 09:03 AM
Thanks bro oxen69 for the FR...

LifeLife
19-04-2008, 10:12 AM
I
I really think that I'm going to miss her, to the extend that even thinking of sending her to the airport. But I didn' tell her cause it would not be appropriate to put feeling on xiao hui. I believe that a few bros also have got some feeling for her too.

Hi Bro, in FL field ocassionaly we will encounter one or two good FLs when we start to have personal feeling or even fall in love; i had encountered couple of time personally; it might be a nice feeling at the beginning but many times the relationship will ware you down and at the end we will find it very tired to maintain it...........after these lessons, i have caution myself not to enter into such a relationship anymore and you will be happier in this cheonging industry .......

Maxcock
19-04-2008, 10:27 AM
it might be a nice feeling at the beginning but many times the relationship will ware you down and at the end we will find it very tired to maintain it...........

This is golden advice from a senior bro. I believe by now many bro will have some sort of personal feeling for XH. I don't deny that I am one of them. But, pls be careful, read the about post and think of the consequence. Let's enjoy ourselves, respect and treat her nicely. But leave the personal feeling aside.

screwdriver
19-04-2008, 10:44 AM
Hi Bro, in FL field ocassionaly we will encounter one or two good FLs when we start to have personal feeling or even fall in love; i had encountered couple of time personally; it might be a nice feeling at the beginning but many times the relationship will ware you down and at the end we will find it very tired to maintain it...........after these lessons, i have caution myself not to enter into such a relationship anymore and you will be happier in this cheonging industry .......

Bro, thanks for sharing your feelings too. When we are into these scenes, sometimes when feeling gets into too personal, it is unavoidable especially when we think it is two sided.

Agree with you that it could be very tired to maintain such relationship. After all, it may even hurt a third party and not worth the effort. Unless thinking of getting into serious relationship....

LifeLife
19-04-2008, 10:47 AM
Like Bro Maxcock written to me in pm, we are human beging, feeling is part of it in our life, ocassionally fallen into is unavoidable, but must remember to pull out fast.....otherwise money, time, our life and feeling will be damaged too.

If really feel that the FLs is good, i think the best way to do is to support them and treat them well, if possible intro a few more bros to her........

screwdriver
19-04-2008, 10:53 AM
Think sometimes it is easier said than done. But luckily most of the FLs are here on short term, so difficult to maintain the feeling. Time would be able to clear most of our feelings... We must all learn to let go.

wanmalay
19-04-2008, 12:49 PM
Like Bro Maxcock written to me in pm, we are human beging, feeling is part of it in our life, ocassionally fallen into is unavoidable, but must remember to pull out fast.....otherwise money, time, our life and feeling will be damaged too.

If really feel that the FLs is good, i think the best way to do is to support them and treat them well, if possible intro a few more bros to her........

Yes i agree. If you feel the FL is good, just enjoy their service, treat them nicely,pay and move on. We got to move on.

69king
20-04-2008, 09:45 AM
:)I agree with Bro Wanmalay, this is the way of life. Let us wish Xiao Hui a happy journey home and be back soon.

shyster
20-04-2008, 05:21 PM
Yes i agree. If you feel the FL is good, just enjoy their service, treat them nicely,pay and move on. We got to move on.

FLs are still humans afterall. if you treat them nicely, I'm sure they'll also treat you the same way.

sam_sam
20-04-2008, 05:43 PM
bro can i have her contart no .or how to contart her thanks bro

formidable
20-04-2008, 07:51 PM
In my years of HC/TN/FL masseuer cheonging, she is the best so far i encounter,
1)with SYT look
2)good skin complexion
3)nice fair smooth body, long silky hair
4)great tits/bum asset
5)good character -chatty
6)no rush(2 hours at least, WOW), great service massage/BM/etc

Overall:9.5/10
Room for improvement which i do not know of right now:0.5 /10
I cant believe such great service is at ATTRACTIVE price and she takes her time to service. I most willing to pay more.

Thanks Bro Wanmalay for the intro. She is really GEMS(go extra mile service) !!!SALUTE!!!
:)

If she is back in future, let me know... Thank you very much

wanmalay
20-04-2008, 08:31 PM
If she is back in future, let me know... Thank you very much

Dont worry bro. Will keep you guys updated if she contacts me when she is back.

formidable
20-04-2008, 08:48 PM
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm83/user2008_2008/XH_lookalike.jpg

XH lookalike. She is not Xiao Hui, just close resemblance whom I find.

No offense...

passion80
20-04-2008, 09:49 PM
Hi Thread Starter,

Could you share with me the contact?
Want to try her massage b4 she go back.
Promise to write a report after i tried her. Thankssssssssss...:)

patrickge
21-04-2008, 06:51 PM
went for her farewell massage 2day afternoon. her skill still good as ever so won't comment on that :P

after massage she stay with me in the hotel room to chit chat for about 45 minutes while waiting for her next appt with another bro. from the way they converse on the phone, can see that they are quite close :P

got to know her better during the chit-chat session. she will be leaving 2morrow morning and just wondering if any bro out there will be sending her off.

all the best to her further endeavors and hopefully she will be back soon as i will sure miss her massage ^^

nevertheless i will like to thanks TS for passing her contact. thanks bro ^^

goofy1128
22-04-2008, 07:52 AM
Went for a farwell massage with her yesterday. She looks much better than a few days ago when she was rather down. Session was a thorough as previously. No need to go into details. She informed she will be back.:):)

wing
22-04-2008, 09:00 AM
Had a late session rtm. She claim that I am her 'siew gang' rub....:D still no FJ, but the massage and the BF still as powerful as before.

wanmalay
22-04-2008, 03:58 PM
Xiao Hui has returned to China. Thanks to all the bros for supporting this thread. Hope to see her back soon.

LeMoN_BaRLeY
22-04-2008, 09:50 PM
Bro Wanmalay, gum xia to you for introducing this gem to us..:)

Wanted to have 1 last session with Xiao Hui before she returns home but was so stressed with work recently that I didn't have time at all. :(

Will surely missed her massage skills, her personality and the time spent with her. :p

Anyway, today morning sent her a sms wishing her farewell and she only replied after 6pm before her flight.. I teased her asking why she take so long to reply is it spent the last day in S'pore with her boyfriend? (Guess what) Xiao Hui didn't say No or deny.. Wonder who is that fortunate brother? :D

Ok, think this will be the last time I am writing this thread till..

Bro Wanmalay, appreciate you letting us know when XH returns in the near future.

rh8611
23-04-2008, 02:10 AM
will she be back to SG soon? too bad no chance to try her massage..:D

wanmalay
23-04-2008, 03:44 PM
will she be back to SG soon? too bad no chance to try her massage..:D

According to her is 1 month time. But im not very sure. Will inform you guys if she is back.

joker88
24-04-2008, 09:53 PM
According to her is 1 month time. But im not very sure. Will inform you guys if she is back.

Bro wanmalay

Do let us know if Xiao Hui comes back. Thx a million. :D