PDA

View Full Version : 20 years old local chinese, Jessie (DO335 ex gal)

true_enjoyment
15-03-2008, 11:44 PM
She is actually bro do335's ex gal but he is retiring from FL line, so Jessie approached me with request to carry on to market her. I sent SMS to bro do335 and even tried to call him to seek his approval but he didn't answer or reply at all. However Jessie mentioned that bro do335 had told her he's quitting to move on elsewhere and asked her to look for me or other agents. She decided to come to me, so I took the initiative to market Jessie.

Bro do335, if you are reading this and doesn't want me to market her, please let me know, i'll stop immediately. Else I shall take over from here.

Anyway many are familiar with who Jessie is, so need not for detailed introduction. I just did a simple copy and paste from her previous thread and amended some info like age and damage etc. Also I have added a link at her name to link to her previous thread for those who do not know her and like to find out more, especially to read up on her many wonderful FRs!

Name: JESSIE (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/77088-jessie-19yo-local-chinese-petite-great-body-6.html)
Height: 155cm
Weight: 42kg
Figure: 32B-24-33
Damage: $330/1/1. excluding room, cap provided. This was roughly her damage when with bro do335 and she wants to remain this price, so i respect her decision.

Services Allowed : Frenching, Fingering, BBBJ, Cunnilingus
Services Not Allowed : CIM, AJ, AR

I'm very sorry to Indians & Malays brothers for not able to have her serves you.

true_enjoyment
16-03-2008, 01:03 PM
Jessie will be free to work from today onwards. Interested guys can PM me with your contact to arrange. Those who already have my number, just sms or call me. Thanks.

Koolguy82
16-03-2008, 01:28 PM
Hey Bro True Enjoyment..

New to the SBF community.. so love to check out what you have got to offer :)
Ive requested for access to your groups, so hope you would approve soon..

hear from u soon.
koolboy82 :D

joker88
01-04-2008, 12:24 PM
Bro TE, how is Jessie's looks compare to Giselle? Giselle got that Fiona Xie's smile which is hard to beat. Will Jessie be a better bonk than Giselle?

BTW, is Jessie fair or tanned?

AssLover
04-04-2008, 06:51 AM
I had her couple of weeks back @ Hyatt where my company was having meeting:-) Very young girls with great attitude and fantastic service. She is built small, tight and responsive. I will repeat her again! Thanks bro TE for another GEM ...Next on list Melissa, Frey. I should also add TE is one of the best OKT in business.

true_enjoyment
07-04-2008, 01:25 AM
I had her couple of weeks back @ Hyatt where my company was having meeting:-) Very young girls with great attitude and fantastic service. She is built small, tight and responsive. I will repeat her again! Thanks bro TE for another GEM ...Next on list Melissa, Frey. I should also add TE is one of the best OKT in business.

Bro, you are making me blush... I'm just doing what any other businesses should do, provide good service! :)

sexbomb!
07-04-2008, 06:48 AM
Bro, you are making me blush... I'm just doing what any other businesses should do, provide good service! :)

good! keep up the good job

solarlunar
13-04-2008, 08:50 PM
I opened the door upon the hearing knocking sound, ...saw a petite & small young face, and she said she's Jessie.
I could have mistaken her for a high school gal, if she had worn school uniform and not using makeup... ;)
But look closely, yummm... ;) She is a cute gal trapped in a fully blossomed womanly body. :p

Then SOP, shower, TCSS, getting acquaintance, she is very friendly, chatty, the kind that can make friends with anyone...
Then naked in bed, her small mouth working hard on bbbj...
We had few positions, and the doggie almost make me cum when launched, nice butts... :p and her moaning made me even more sexcited... I thk she likes sex too...

Overall, it was a good session, she is lively, youthful, if you participate and flow with her... Be nice to her 'cos she is like a fragile flower.

AssLover
14-04-2008, 09:56 PM
I had her again @ Hyatt! A school girl look.....should get her a school girl uniform.....

Bro TE....keep up the flow of these girls......love it!

true_enjoyment
19-04-2008, 11:48 AM
Attention everyone, Jessie is throwing the biggest offer ever and don't think will be getting it after that! Haha! She's offering 250/1/1 for today(Sat) and tomo(Sun), timing is from 3pm to 7pm last slot for both days. Please grab this rare opportunity! :D

Place is at Lavender area.

Ben Coolen81
19-04-2008, 10:43 PM
JESSIE
OKT: True Enjoyment
RATE: s$250 / 1hr / 1 shot

Jessie is currently on a promo rate. Since I am one to never pass up a sale, I thought why not give her a try. I am so kiasu but this one time it worked out well.

FREELANCER
Jessie is a very young and cute looking girl. She looks like an adolescent. She has a heart-shaped face. Big round eyes, with long fake eye lashes. Her nose is rounded and a little pushed up. Full lips. Her smile shows alot of gums. Teeth are white. Her hair is straight, shoulder length with some brown highlights.

She is short, around 152cms but has some good firm b-cups. Great little rack on her. Small aerolas and good perky berry-sized nipples, White skin with no tattoos. Good little rump.

FL SESSION
I sent an sms to bro TE in the afternoon and he was quick to reply. He told me abt the promo rate so I thought why not have a try. I arrived 15mins early to the designated hotel but when I paid the cab driver i realized I was short on $$. Damn, shes not going to do this for free so off to Suntec to get $$ and back. So I was a little late getting a room. Apologies to her next appointment. Anyway, I got the room and waited for my local babe to come.

When I opened the door I saw this SYT come in. Definitely not a head turner or a stunner but she is definitely cute. She will melt a few hearts. We both sat on the bed and chatted. A very relaxed and down to earth gal. After a moment of casual chat we decided to strip down and go to shower. As she soaped me up and rubbed my cock, I leaned over and kissed her. Gently at first but more passionately in a hurry. Now my cock stood up. I caressed her tits, firm and round. I also squeezed her ass. After the shower we toweled off and retired to the bed for some serious action.

I laid face up and she climbed on top to start her catbath. I kissed her and moved her next to me. I used one hand to squeeze her tits and my other hand stroked her pussy. Shes clean shaven down below......mmmmmm. Nice little cheebye. We continued to kiss and make out. Her hands stroekd my cock. She then moved down to give me a BBBJ. Small and light stokes of her tongue while she held my penis. Some deep throat with moderate suction.

We switched to a 69 where I could lick and admire this tiny little pussy of hers. She started to juice up nicely. Her love fluid flowed out of her vagina. We switched positions again. I layed her back and serviced her. I clamped my mouth on her moist mei mei and attacked her clit with my tongue. She moaned her approval. I inserted a finger and gently rubbed her g-spot. Another moan from Jessie "ooooh."

I coninued to service her. One of my hands massaged her tit. Great firm body of a young woman. No cellulite or fat. Her clit popped out, she was aroused. Another moan of approval. After a while she got the CD and capped me, it was on to a full on FJ. she straddled me and started to pop up and down on my cock. Her well lubed pussy slid effortlessly on my cock. Good and tight little pussy. She started to get tired so I laid her back in missionary and pounded her hard. Her tits jiggled with each thrust. I then raised both of her legs over my shoulders and let loose with hard rythmic thrusts. She was moaning and groaning her approval.

We were both gyrating in unison. I leaned in and kissed her. Full on frenching. Soon the tension started to build up in my testicles. We switched again to doggie but I couldn't tahan, her moaning, her wet, tight little cheebye. Fire in the Hole! Ka-boooooom! The $$ Shot. Whoa, a whole lot of sperm just filled up the CD. We kissed, cuddled, showered and went our seperate ways.

BC's TAKE
Jessie, a cute SYT. Good, natural, B-cups on a tiny petit little gem. A sweet, innocent look but this girl puts out. Frenching, BBBJ and willing to please. TE warned me she wasn't on par with his other girls but I assured him I had a better time with her than I did with Lauren or Jenny. Thumbs up and worth the time and $$.

BRO S- Kimi, Mika, Paris, Shirley, Sonny
NATO - Cess
ROLIPOP - Patricia, QiQi
SAN68 - Diablo
TE - Angel (Retired), Jenny, Jessie, Lauren
FL - Hugs (SBF), Sophia (Nayate), Xiao Lu (Baimi), Xiao Rou (Regency)

Thanks 4 Support - Breyton, IMOM, The Mask, ShadowBro, Doenitz79, Cummon, Slaver29125, Escobar 43535, Issah, Bro San, Zenarc, diver69er, Ang076, Max Priest, wahleohweh

true_enjoyment
20-04-2008, 02:15 AM
JESSIE
OKT: True Enjoyment
RATE: s$250 / 1hr / 1 shot

Jessie is currently on a promo rate. Since I am one to never pass up a sale, I thought why not give her a try. I am so kiasu but this one time it worked out well.

Thanks for the nice and enticing FR! Glad that you enjoyed Jessie! Tomo Jessie is having her promo for the last day, timing from 2pm to 5pm or 7pm last slot, depending on her. She will let me know tomo.

infinitiumus
20-04-2008, 05:59 PM
Was suppose to have morning slot with Angelica (on sat) but as expected, she again fly aeroplane. So no choice, SMS TE and the only girl he had on Sat was Jessie.

As it was on promotion at 250/1/1 - that is half the price of Angelica. So I decided to take Jessie, being tired of PRC and Thais.

I got a room slightly earlier than the time and I guess she must has been in the hotel for another appointment because she turned up very quickly.

We didnt bathe together because I just had mine and she said she her hers.

So we warmed up on the bed. I had a good look at her. Cute and SYT - unfortunately not really my cup of tea. I frenched her and she didnt resist and very quickly I stripped her. The surprise was her nice perky breasts. Not bad at all on a small frame of hers. And she is fair.

Not much to describe the action. She was passive and mostly she allowed me to dictate what we did. Perhaps, she was just being respectful. She was very sensitive down under when I licked and touched her and I spent quite a bit of time on that. When it was her turn to service me, she used her tongue a lot to attack the head and I don't quite like it as she used her hands as well.

Then we fcuked in 2 positions. Missionary, then to doggie (which is nice) and then back to missonary again before I unloaded.

Actually I shouldnt be expecting too much except that after the highlights of Angelica and to a certain extent Giselle, I was expecting a bit more from TE other girls. She didnt meet my expectations although she did nothing wrong. Perhaps just the chemistry is lacking. Perhaps just my fault for choosing her. But I think the greatest fault is Angelica who had to fly my aeroplane.

Ha ha just kidding. At 250/1/1, actually I wouldnt mind a RTF except for the fact that I don't really like her look (personal) and for the lack of chemistry.

Renqi
20-04-2008, 08:34 PM
new to sammyboy how do i get contact with them

Johnny Chew
22-04-2008, 10:42 PM
Hi,

First read the rules of under "newbie" section in the sticky thread.:D

true_enjoyment
26-04-2008, 12:07 PM
Jessie is letting out promo for this weekend too, at 250/1/1 still. Timing is 2pm, 3pm and 4pm for Sat and Sun. Interested guys, PM me with your contact to arrange. Those who already have my number, just sms me. Thanks.

RRR9
26-04-2008, 03:13 PM
After reading quite a few FRs on various True Enjoyment girls, I have decided to give Jessie a try.

Arranged to meet at Elegance 81. She arrived soon after I checked in cos I was 15 minutes late to the appointment. Peeped through the door hole and saw a nice SYT, so let her into the room quickly.

She was wearing a nice white colour clubbing type dress which is kind of short and high heel shoes. First we went to sit on the bed to have a small chat. She wanted to kiss me but her bad breath prevented me from getting into it. Then we proceed to shower separately at my request.

She started cat bathing me and then BJ (with cap at my request). I couldn’t help licking her nipples as she has nice breast and nipples. We started off in doggie with me standing on the floor with her at the corner of the bed. It was a nice scene looking her in the big mirror. But her movement was not to my liking so we went on missionary and that’s where I unloaded after about 3 mintues.

Face: 6.5/10 – Looks like my ex-colleague that I liked so it was a plus. But her crooked teeth lower her over rating for looks; smiles with her gum exposed. She has straight shoulder length hair.
Body: 7.5/10 – 155cm; 43kg; 34B-24-33; fair skin
BJ: 7/10 – OK
FJ: 7/10 – OK
Overall service: 7/10; not the sexy type but very accommodating and friendly.
RTF: Probably not for $300.

Hope Giselle is better which is my next target.

true_enjoyment
09-05-2008, 08:32 AM
Jessie has found a job and will not be so available next week onwards, so now she's throwing a promotion again, 250/1/1, for today till Sun last slot at 5pm but you can check with me if you have other timing, I can consult her first.

true_enjoyment
10-05-2008, 04:45 AM
Jessie is free on Sat, which is later in the day from morning to latest slot at 5pm.

Frankeistine_
10-05-2008, 02:54 PM
Why dare not reply my questions ?

No balls, izit ?