PDA

View Full Version : yesterday juz fuck a gal at desker

tweakmax2
08-12-2002, 12:43 PM
went there walking around...... saw a gal .....in fact my 1st look i tot she a ah qua.... but she look very chio.....
i sign to her how much.... she said $25... cool ....tat cheap....
ani way she said that i am cute... in fact she a female... allow mi to dig and lickher pussy.... but overall she moan very fake.... sorri bro ..... i forget wat house she from... realli very chio....

chillicrab
08-12-2002, 02:11 PM
sorry tweakie...
those in deskars are ALL AhKUAs.
If not you cannot F them for $25 bucks..
lets face the fact.

They have gone for operation already.
agree some AQ really looks more beautiful then
woman...but an AQ is an AQ, no doubt about it.
Imagine licking a MANs "Pussy"....

wolf
09-12-2002, 02:41 AM
Are u sure u lick heshe man- made pussy?Just be carefull next time ,dont be cheated!!

tank103
09-12-2002, 02:02 PM
poor tweak, hope that u are not puking all over now that u know u just licked a fake pussy.......

:p

kimchi
09-12-2002, 10:36 PM
$25 4 very chio n working in Desker.....tink hard man sure sumtin is not rite. So how's man made pussy??Heard it's not 'deep' enuf....:D

CumExplorer
11-12-2002, 06:14 PM
Sure all AQ there, no real women? I think got some really nice India ladies

wolf
12-12-2002, 01:27 AM
Just think twice next time b4 u start using your tongue on any heshe in Desker.
Like ppl say , Dont jude a book by the cover!!!!!

popcorn_m3
12-12-2002, 08:29 PM
U sure that piece is chee by not the kar chng

tsuyoyi
13-12-2002, 01:57 PM
Bro,
Definitely you were screwing a sex-changed man!
Based on knowledge and networks, there are currently no real female available in Desker......at least not for the last 2 years.
Occasionally, there are some old Indian or Chinese real ladies for sale there.......
If she is what you described, it must be a he-she.....
Sorry to disappoint you bro....
Think you should get some Listerine to rinse that mouth now......
Cheers and try again!

CumExplorer
14-12-2002, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by tsuyoyi
Bro,
Definitely you were screwing a sex-changed man!
Based on knowledge and networks, there are currently no real female available in Desker......at least not for the last 2 years.
Occasionally, there are some old Indian or Chinese real ladies for sale there.......
If she is what you described, it must be a he-she.....
Sorry to disappoint you bro....
Think you should get some Listerine to rinse that mouth now......
Cheers and try again!

Hi bro u sure no real women? last time in There found a really chio young india woman, but I believe those Chinese young women are HeShes.:D :rolleyes:

Rainman
14-12-2002, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by CumExplorer
Hi bro u sure no real women? last time in There found a really chio young india woman, but I believe those Chinese young women are HeShes.:D :rolleyes:

Huh.... have not been there for a long time and this is really news to me... ONLY AH QUA there now...

Thanks Pal......

So no need to go all the way to CV for a good BBBJ.....???

Wahahahhahahha

ong_s1
16-12-2002, 12:15 AM
guess this guy must be drunk last nite

searcher99
17-12-2002, 10:36 PM
welll so there uis real females working there and i guess it is at working gals at the near the coffeshop.

lukas
19-12-2002, 02:04 AM
haha kanna cheated :p

Repoman
09-01-2003, 09:12 PM
Smell your Lan Chiau ...got Sai Bi (Shit smell)?
Hah ahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Blue_gal
09-01-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by tweakmax2
went there walking around...... saw a gal .....in fact my 1st look i tot she a ah qua.... but she look very chio.....
i sign to her how much.... she said $25... cool ....tat cheap....
ani way she said that i am cute... in fact she a female... allow mi to dig and lickher pussy.... but overall she moan very fake.... sorri bro ..... i forget wat house she from... realli very chio....

ITS mUSt be berri dark there...U SHould log a complaint to the some dept ASK them to PUT more lighting there.. then U will NOT repeat tis mistake again.....

weLL..dun puke..its a "SExpErience" oso mah...

ChEeR~:cool:

onqq
13-01-2003, 01:02 AM
Why guys ? There are a few gals in different houses along the ally. In particular, a few pretty ones in H45. Tried one a few weeks ago. She's from China. Looks very nice. Asked for $30 but bargained to $25. She's real ang pai. I think she's got a lot of customers a day. Before I finish dressing up, she got another customer already. I have to put on my shoes outside her room.

Guys, go there and take a look.

siaoCB
16-01-2003, 01:36 AM
??

need4cum
16-01-2003, 04:33 AM
i dun tink its very wrong to call for an aqua... although i didn't try b4, i know these aqua are excactly the same as gers... they have breasts, pussies(which is the same) and nice looks!
they just look a bit taller, shoulder broader...

I recently went to Changi village and saw a lot of very chio Aquas, tempted to try one but didn't. some of them their voice are exactly like ger's voice....

Bizsta
16-01-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by onqq
Why guys ? There are a few gals in different houses along the ally. In particular, a few pretty ones in H45. Tried one a few weeks ago. She's from China. Looks very nice. Asked for $30 but bargained to $25. She's real ang pai. I think she's got a lot of customers a day. Before I finish dressing up, she got another customer already. I have to put on my shoes outside her room.

Guys, go there and take a look. If u are talking abt Hse 45 I am very sure all of them are post-op ladyboys.Have seen them in CP and also the famous Johore Road before.Anyway no harm trying.

skysonic83
13-02-2003, 01:30 AM
Sad to say that there are no gals at desker except old ladies and of cos SHEMALES.

U better think properly whether u fook a she or a heshe?Hope you are lucky that you are actually fooking a gal and nt a heshe.

Gd Luck!Cheers~!