PDA

View Full Version : Healthy Massage-YaYa Blk8,Lor7,Toa Payoh.

Antonio
09-12-2002, 12:06 AM
Hi Guys,
Old thread is too long!
Just Got Back from freezing Beijing. After recce from Brother Chu I am still adamant that YaYa Tui Na is still the best value for money.
I highly recommed Ah Hong the pleasant looking Shanghainese.
Call her at 62591575 for booking as she is hot literally.
Ke Ke .........
Any other reco for good massage?
Queen of BBBJ at Bukit Inn is back, all 35 minutes of it. Can blow and CIM two times.. Ke Ke......
Beam me down.

Antonio
09-12-2002, 12:08 AM
Hei Brother Bronco.

Any new wild horse!!!!

axeman
09-12-2002, 11:12 AM
hi bro Antonio

do they provide hj and jg ?

LUNCH
09-12-2002, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Antonio
Hi Guys,
Old thread is too long!
Just Got Back from freezing Beijing. After recce from Brother Chu I am still adamant that YaYa Tui Na is still the best value for money.
Ke Ke .........
Queen of BBBJ at Bukit Inn is back, all 35 minutes of it. Can blow and CIM two times.. Ke Ke......
Beam me down.

Brother, can PM me more details about the two lobang???

Antonio
09-12-2002, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by axeman
hi bro Antonio

do they provide hj and jg ?

Sorry Brother,
This place do not offer such services and as mentioned earlier you do not want to be sleeping on a bed full of load Ke Ke.

Good Massage and perhaps you can follow up with her after working hours ke ke ... That is your cassanova skill.
My hit rate is high.

Remember number of them got caught in PPC.

Spend the whole 40 minutes in HC for such services. It is more productive.....

Beam me up.

Antonio
09-12-2002, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by LUNCH
Brother, can PM me more details about the two lobang???

Brother PM you oredi so please remember to exchange info.

Bronco
10-12-2002, 02:40 AM
Yo bro Antonio,

Wat's up??? long time no se..how r u gettin on?

meantime me low key..good boy stay at home..heard too many raid by AV..scare scare sakali front line in newspaper..:D

Any good kang tao beside the Toa payoh???

cheers!!!!!

Kum Xia

LUNCH
10-12-2002, 10:06 AM
Brother PM you oredi so please remember to exchange info.

Someone's PM box is full ... kekeke

axedia
10-12-2002, 11:45 AM
The place have nothing to boast abt. Its run-down and full of aunties.:o

holycummer
11-12-2002, 12:58 AM
yo bro antonio,how's things going?keep up the wank,man!!:D

Qman
12-12-2002, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by holycummer
yo bro antonio,how's things going?keep up the wank,man!!:D

Yo Brudder Antonio,

Another girl that has big nuts and massage well is Yuen Yuen. Managed to take her for dinner after three visits. Heard she is from Shenyang. Will pm you for the updates.. Ke Ke!!!

Please clear your inbox.:)

Antonio
21-12-2002, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Bronco
Yo bro Antonio,
meantime me low key..good boy stay at home..heard too many raid by AV..scare scare sakali front line in newspaper..:D
cheers!!!!!
Kum Xia

Bro Bronco,
Just back from US man, freezing snow flurry there.
Went to Yaya for my regular therapy and saw a new shop opposite Yaya.
Will check it out the next round.
Ke Ke.. No new lobang unless you are interested in China freelance where for $120 you can get blown away. Hotel you pay! Once your H/P is in their data base they will pass yr number to their colleagues when their turn is up to return to Singapore you always get new numbers with new name calling you to call them when you are free.

Instead of headhunters they are dick hunters. Ke Ke .......!!!!!!!!!!

Bronco
22-12-2002, 02:01 AM
Hi Bro anthonio,

Nice to hear from u again.. U discover new nest..ehehehe
Waiting for ur good news hor!!

meantime u have FL china mei mei lobang har!

ppl say no fish,prawn also can lor...:D

Ok lor since got contact FL china mei mei..u mind Pm me.

Wish u a Merry X'mas and happy new year 2003

Cheers!!!!!

Kum Xia

raiden
22-12-2002, 04:44 AM
dun mind, pls pm me too. thanks

maxtor
22-12-2002, 01:23 PM
Hi Guys,
Old thread is too long!
Ke Ke .........
Beam me down.

Queen of BBBJ at Bukit Inn? What's her name? How old is she? How much?
I been to Bukit Inn last night. The lady in her 20s cannot make me cum when she gave me a HJ. Then she told me time's up. Special service is within 45mins. Is that true?

Qman
02-01-2003, 02:59 PM
Brother Anto!

Anymore private pm.
You been hiding in the hole!!!:p

Antonio
05-01-2003, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Qman
Brother Anto!

Anymore private pm.
You been hiding in the hole!!!:p

Bro,
Just Back from Malaysia, had a good bj/fj from a Kazazstan at Federal Hotel but must know them as they really hide these girls after Selangor MB cleanup campaign. Asian Ang Mo Looking, like crossbreed.
Wanted a good massage like Yaya in KL but cannot find the PRC ones so landed for good massage at Legends Hotel. Wow cost me a bomb for 50 minutes (M$ 190++) shit.

Again I still think the cheaper proper massage is still competitive in Singapore and the other best and cheapest is at Shenzhen!!

Ke Ke Ke.. See you at YAYA brother Q.

Antonio
12-01-2003, 10:39 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bronco
[B]Yo bro Antonio,

Bro B,

Just returned from Yaya, was told by petite shanghainese that new ones has arrived. One heard by the name of Channel, wah hope she look as good as the name smells Ke Ke..

Me same lah lie low except for good massage at TP and now prefer to work on Wuya. More challenging, safer and supposedly cleaner though will take time and money.

One thing I have learnt a lot from visiting these places is that you spend some money on very good massage and after that you can get to bonk some of them as they are humans too!. Spend the value added money on good tui na and win them over after that when the pei tu mama wins your trust and you can give them their bodily needs at a value added price.

Well different from paying to HC for a Shakesperean Encore.
Well one man's food is another man's poison.

Ke Ke Ke ....... Beam me Down:)

krazyhippo
14-01-2003, 03:57 PM
[B]Yo bro Antonio,

Bro B,

Just returned from Yaya, was told by petite shanghainese that new ones has arrived. One heard by the name of Channel, wah hope she look as good as the name smells Ke Ke..

Me same lah lie low except for good massage at TP and now prefer to work on Wuya. More challenging, safer and supposedly cleaner though will take time and money.

One thing I have learnt a lot from visiting these places is that you spend some money on very good massage and after that you can get to bonk some of them as they are humans too!. Spend the value added money on good tui na and win them over after that when the pei tu mama wins your trust and you can give them their bodily needs at a value added price.

Do you have to strip naked when you opt for the Gua sha????Or they provide Shorts??

Antonio
15-01-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by krazyhippo
Do you have to strip naked when you opt for the Gua sha????Or they provide Shorts??

Brother,

Gua Sha will never entails you to strip naked in any of the joints as this involves your back only. Try not to use this as an excuse just to strip Ke Ke Ke... and get bruises on your back though this is the traditional way to relieve heat from the body system.

Got a call from Mgr that new girls arrive at YaYa.

New Hunting ground for Wuya.

Any Brother have hit the bulls eye, please pm me so I can takeover.
Ke Ke Ke.............:D

game10199
16-01-2003, 11:56 AM
[B]Yo bro Antonio,

Bro B,

---------------------

Bro,

I have the same approach, but when I managed to land one of the pei tu mama, she keeps bugging me. I want to move on!

Now me hunting new ones.. wish me luck!!

fishcraze
16-01-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by game10199
---------------------

Bro,

I have the same approach, but when I managed to land one of the pei tu mama, she keeps bugging me. I want to move on!

Now me hunting new ones.. wish me luck!!

Hmm...then intro the pei tu mama to me...where she work? frequent tui na...but no luck leh...heheheh

Antonio
19-01-2003, 10:56 AM
Bro,

Now me hunting new ones.. wish me luck!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Bro,

Nothing comes free and cheap. Advise you to get the Pei Tu mama when she first come in for the first three months. This is their most gullible months and if you are ruthless then you will gain a lot but then you will know by then either you have some feelings for her or dump her.

Go to Yaya and you will find three new girls. Let me know which one strikes you and I can give you some fortune telling Ke Ke Ke..
Number 1 - Commercial, negotiate for best price after work
Number 2 - Hardworking lover
Number 3 - Cute Conversation and looking. Get the first impression of likeness but have yet to see her priority motives and wants.

I now enjoy these as just paying and getting over with has long past. Maslow's Law of Hierarchy... Ke Ke....

Go for the fresh ones not the lao chios.

Pei Tu mama nowadays have hard life in SIngapore as jobs are scarce and believe me they are below the budget of sending their children here.

The government had created good competition in Schools (really good foreign talent) but created the by product of social problem.

Happy Hunting at YaYa and I will be glad to share your experience.

Take care Spocky!!!!:p

NOKIA6100
19-01-2003, 04:54 PM
[

Qman
23-01-2003, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by fishcraze
Hmm...then intro the pei tu mama to me...where she work? frequent tui na...but no luck leh...heheheh

Fishman,
Just went there, after recom from Antman tried the new girl Ling Ling. Massage average but she is really excitable and cute. I think this pei tu mama suits your style. Got her number and following up.
:cool:

fishcraze
23-01-2003, 12:31 PM
Fishman,
Just went there, after recom from Antman tried the new girl Ling Ling. Massage average but she is really excitable and cute. I think this pei tu mama suits your style. Got her number and following up.
:cool:

Roger bro...will try this girl soon. We can then compare notes...heheheheh

goodjob
23-01-2003, 01:05 PM
Sorry, pls dun flame!
what time to what time open? today opened?

Qman
24-01-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by goodjob
Sorry, pls dun flame!
what time to what time open? today opened?

Brother,
Open everyday 11-9pm. Also heard from my GF there that they open on eve of Chinese New Year and reopen on third day of New Year.
What a relief if not no where to go!

Qman
29-01-2003, 03:06 PM

Qman
02-02-2003, 11:22 PM
Bro Ant,
They are open for CNY. See ya there.
:p

Antonio
04-02-2003, 03:35 PM
Bro Ant,
They are open for CNY. See ya there.
:p

Yes Sir,
Just returned from CNY and just had a two full hour of tui na at $60/-. That is a Great CNY offer ! Value for money man, better book.
Had Ling Ling climb all over me in shorts. Yes she is very friendly and can arrange for outside service, ke ke....
Prefer this as do not want to go to a place where there is spunk all over the sheet!. Dare not go to PPC as last time went to LMKZ when turn facing upwards, felt spunky on me stomach, shit!!!!!. Prefer to arrange for outside service. PM me for the Protocol, Ke Ke Ke......
Nano ! Nano!

BabySpiderman
05-02-2003, 01:57 PM
Sorry Brother,
This place do not offer such services and as mentioned earlier you do not want to be sleeping on a bed full of load Ke Ke.

Good Massage and perhaps you can follow up with her after working hours ke ke ... That is your cassanova skill.
My hit rate is high.

Remember number of them got caught in PPC.

Spend the whole 40 minutes in HC for such services. It is more productive.....

Beam me up.

But do they allow you to roam your hands all over them?

:)

Voodoo
08-02-2003, 04:49 PM
WEnt there yesterday pm to try. went in and got 3 ladies. One quite big size and not pretty( ah hong), one looks young and most appealing, the other is ave looking.

Ah hong (she is from Hang Zhou)did the tui na for me, quite good massage but nothing extraordinary to note. Extend for half a hour. Did not converse muh as she not really into talking.....All the while my hands are to myself. After that go back liao. Total damage=$45.

Might go back and try the most appealing one.

Qman
19-02-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Voodoo
WEnt there yesterday pm to try. went in and got 3 ladies. One quite big size and not pretty( ah hong), one looks young and most appealing, the other is ave looking.

Ah hong (she is from Hang Zhou)did the tui na for me, quite good massage but nothing extraordinary to note. Extend for half a hour. Did not converse muh as she not really into talking.....All the while my hands are to myself. After that go back liao. Total damage=$45.

Might go back and try the most appealing one.

Yes Brother,
Her massage is the best. Tried the other girls yet?

Antonio
24-02-2003, 09:21 PM
All Brothers Out There,

Just came back from Japan and Korea and believe me Singapore is one of the cheapest place for Tui Na after Shenzhen.

Yaya at $30/- for one Hour is very very cheap. Had One and half hours with the new girl Ling Ling at $45. Reasonable good massage.

On the way to down under. Will check the prices there!!

My other brothers told me PPC was raided last week??

Any confirmation??

game10199
26-02-2003, 03:49 PM
All Brothers Out There,

Just came back from Japan and Korea and believe me Singapore is one of the cheapest place for Tui Na after Shenzhen.

Yaya at $30/- for one Hour is very very cheap. Had One and half hours with the new girl Ling Ling at $45. Reasonable good massage.

On the way to down under. Will check the prices there!!

My other brothers told me PPC was raided last week??

Any confirmation??
-----------------------------------

Bro ANtonio,

thks for your recommendation. I went down to Yaya 2 weeks back and had a 2 hours session. Massage was good like you said, and people friendly.

I didn't ask for special, and got none. Will return after I am not so busy.

regards,

tweakmax2
26-02-2003, 05:25 PM
any ideas how much is the special normally here??

Qman
27-02-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by tweakmax2
any ideas how much is the special normally here??

Special after 10 pm outside lah!

Call Ah Hong for very good massage and during then talk to her and she will arrange for you on the other babes. He He! As brother Antonio said me no want spunk on bedsheets.

Call 62591575 at Yaya or her H/P 90041602.

Antonio
08-03-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by game10199
-----------------------------------

Bro ANtonio,

thks for your recommendation. I went down to Yaya 2 weeks back and had a 2 hours session. Massage was good like you said, and people friendly.

I didn't ask for special, and got none. Will return after I am not so busy.

regards,

Hello 10199,

Yep Ah Hong good massage at reasonable price and as Qman said she can help reco the others after 9 pm outside Ke Ke ......... Just return from Australia and my goodness there are the Tui Na places mushrooming out in Sydney suburbs like our HDB Towns.

I hour at AUD 60/-, expensive and did not have the time to try.

Went to Yaya yesterday for healthy massage and saw some jute babes coming for interview. Heard that a lot of Pei Tu Mama are out of job because of the weekly raids at PPC and FLS.

So many of the not so clean/hanky panky ones are now moving out of the shopping belts into GCT heartland.... Ke Ke Ke...
Remember when you vist the naughty ones ask for a change of new sheets just like the HC is not you may feel sticky when you first lie down Ke Ke.......

Nano Nano

HC man
10-03-2003, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by kuasimilan
went there today. massage was good. no special. was charge $38 per hr. not $30 leh.
paying that time, scan all the gals. hehee all below average and at least 30+++ yr old. I fully agree with you all the girl at Ya Ya are far below average

Qman
11-03-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by HC man
I fully agree with you all the girl at Ya Ya are far below average

Brother HC Man,

U interested in good massage or Hanky Panky. If you want so so massage and Hand Job/nipples suking and hole digging in Toa Payoh area pm me and I can give you Molly or Anna location Hee Hee ! This will set u back by $50/- and $40 (1 hour).

game10199
11-03-2003, 05:59 PM
Bro Antonio,

Nope the news girls did not come in. Spoke to Jia2, manager there.

Me had Ling2. Massage ok, but did not feel like doing anything to her, neither to any of the girls there. Actually wanted Ah Hong, but not around I think.

Tried to pm you, but your box always full .. wanted to know what lobang Ah Hong has.. hehehe...

Hello 10199,

Yep Ah Hong good massage at reasonable price and as Qman said she can help reco the others after 9 pm outside Ke Ke ......... Just return from Australia and my goodness there are the Tui Na places mushrooming out in Sydney suburbs like our HDB Towns.

I hour at AUD 60/-, expensive and did not have the time to try.

Went to Yaya yesterday for healthy massage and saw some jute babes coming for interview. Heard that a lot of Pei Tu Mama are out of job because of the weekly raids at PPC and FLS.

So many of the not so clean/hanky panky ones are now moving out of the shopping belts into GCT heartland.... Ke Ke Ke...
Remember when you vist the naughty ones ask for a change of new sheets just like the HC is not you may feel sticky when you first lie down Ke Ke.......

Nano Nano

rangerfighter
14-03-2003, 04:03 PM
To bro maxtor

haha...yo bro.. think u have been cheated.

No matter how long u take...they should make u come mah

Antonio
16-03-2003, 11:38 AM
Bro Q,

Is Molly and Anna massage good? I do not mind not having the specials but a good Tui Na.

Qman
17-03-2003, 12:17 PM
Bro Q,

Is Molly and Anna massage good? I do not mind not having the specials but a good Tui Na.

Brudder Ant,

Molly and Anna is at Lor 5 Toa Payoh, roughly, at the Tui Na Place called Salon 21. Call Anna for address H/P 94893897.

This place has poor massage but good other services. Be careful of STD though as sheets are not changed after your spunky session. Also be careful of pnuemonia! as these girls are too ignorant. China Girls always want to have sex without cap when they trust you. Also be careful fo AV as they are now raiding these hanky panky tui na place.

Happy Cheonging.:D

Qman
18-03-2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by kuasimilan
u mean this thread? http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9950

at toa payoh blk 72?

Brudder,
U veri right and smart lah ! Sorry but I give Anna number so genuine lor! direct to the point.
Toa Payoh GRC Member.

jng1103
22-03-2003, 08:24 PM
bro,
just called the hp number n spoke to a china lady. the rate is $40/hour. not sure if it's worth a try coz read from the thread, they are all auntie (30+++). may be i'll go jalan jalan first...

any other good intro around TP/AMK/Bishan area?

Qman
23-03-2003, 10:14 PM
Brother,
Tui Na places are not for hanky Panky. They charge high, your sperms are all over unchanged bedsheets (unlike changed at HC). No place to wash your cock as well, yuks. Best is if you are interested in pei tu mama then visit them regulary and enjoy a good massage, win her affection and then arrange for Hotel 88 in a clen 20/- hr room where u can teach her to blow U.
China mama do not know how to do blow job, only know how to F the missionary way.
If you want hanky panky HC is still the best.

game10199
24-03-2003, 12:11 AM
Bro Qman,

Well said!! pei tu mama only do missionary.

I am about given up hope in training them. To do another position is so diffcult with them.. arrrgggggg!! Teaching them to do a blowjob -- only in my dreams... Sometimes I am so tempted to go back to GL 150..

Any suggestions how to motivate them??

Qman
25-03-2003, 10:03 AM
Yo Brother,

FJ best in GL with 5 course fantasy, Ass,BJ,French,nipples and toes. High Risk High Pleasures. Full protection from Anti Vice. Hypocritical isn't it.

HJ and fantasy play, best in HC. Safer but play play with Anti Vice.

Massage best in Yaya.

Cheap mistress are the Pei Tu Mama where with a little monthly expense they will dedicate their CB to you and relatively safe sex without cap if they do not flirt elsewhere. Normally they are quite dedicated. Dun know how to BJ but always want you to shoot your load onto their pussy as they do not fancy umbrella.

On education buy a BJ CD and let them watch while..... I am sure this will do as I had just trained one... He He.......

game10199
25-03-2003, 10:37 AM
Yo Brother,

FJ best in GL with 5 course fantasy, Ass,BJ,French,nipples and toes. High Risk High Pleasures. Full protection from Anti Vice. Hypocritical isn't it.

Massage best in Yaya.

Cheap mistress are the Pei Tu Mama where with a little monthly expense they will dedicate their CB to you and relatively safe sex without cap if they do not flirt elsewhere. Normally they are quite dedicated. Dun know how to BJ but always want you to shoot your load onto their pussy as they do not fancy umbrella.

On education buy a BJ CD and let them watch while..... I am sure this will do as I had just trained one... He He.......

-------------------

Bro Qman,

thanks for the tip.. However, me Pei Tu Mama does not like to watch those stuff. SHe thinks that it is "dirty". Sex is something they have to do... they don't really enjoy it.. I am racking my brains .. how to change their attitude to enjoy it??

You are spot on - they don't like umbrella. Whenever I use it she complain complain..

Any more tips to share??

Antonio
29-03-2003, 01:36 PM
Yo Brother,

Massage best in Yaya.

Well said Brother,
Hibernating just now for vigil on war and Sarsi. Scared kena Sarbo. Ke ... Ke..
Any one found a cheap mistress yet.
Rgds
Mak

Qman
08-04-2003, 09:58 AM
Bro Ant,
Your favourite Ah Hong quarantined and back from China!
Heard a new girl arrived and has a very very good back rub.
Will check it out.
Still hibernating??????

Qman
11-04-2003, 11:54 PM
Bro Ant,
Have you ever tried Awana Spa in Bukit Timah?

dot4u
09-05-2003, 04:30 PM
For bros who are too lazy to search for the original YaYa Thread. :p

sporelover
09-05-2003, 04:48 PM
Brudder Ant,

Molly and Anna is at Lor 5 Toa Payoh, roughly, at the Tui Na Place called Salon 21. Call Anna for address H/P 94893897.

This place has poor massage but good other services. Be careful of STD though as sheets are not changed after your spunky session. Also be careful of pnuemonia! as these girls are too ignorant. China Girls always want to have sex without cap when they trust you. Also be careful fo AV as they are now raiding these hanky panky tui na place.

Happy Cheonging.:D

Bro Qman,

Please try not to post any of the ladies HP no. here. This will invite AV to give them a call instead of our bros here.

Please make use of the PM service instead.

Cheers !!!

Have a nice day !!!

sporelover.

HC Men
14-05-2003, 11:09 PM
Yo Brother,

Massage best in Yaya.

On education buy a BJ CD and let them watch while..... I am sure this will do as I had just trained one... He He....... Best massage at Ya Ya ???? i personally dont think so there are so many massage shop in singapore and Ya Ya cannot be the Best i think Ya Ya is nothing great at all ??

hardrocksg
15-05-2003, 03:58 AM
China mama do not know how to do blow job, only know how to F the missionary way.
If you want hanky panky HC is still the best. [/B]

Its pretty true tat PTMMs are quite 'unexposed' to the different strokes of karmasutra let alone the numerous interesting acts of BBBJ, 69 etc
But I had tried 1 tat was gave a good BBBJ and very keen in 69!
Guess I was pretty lucky?

msgsucker
19-05-2003, 09:28 PM
first time posting....

when to try out this outlet. was their first customer. was serviced by xiao xue. she is a btmm and stays at jurong with 10 yr old son. massage ok but not the best i've tried (i thot the one in amk better). no special but service quite good. told her i'm in the rush and only wanted 1 hr. she explained that they just started a promotion ($45 for 1.5hrs, normally for only 1 hr). extended for another .5hr but told her got to go by 1pm latest. was really to forgo the 10mins. she told to come look for her again and she will return the 10mins.

ps. was massaging my feet and she rested my feet on a nei nei, he he quite shiok.:rolleyes:

lyontempler
28-09-2003, 10:33 PM
This thread had been left untouch for months. So happen today i feel abit horny and was looking for someone to clear my loaded pipe. So first went to blk.55 i think. It's beside the lift. It's open but the door was lock. So i knock. A lady came out with her hand covered with white stuff, i guess is those body scrub's stuff. She told me that i had to wait 1 hr, so i go away in search for another one. Went to blk.72 at lor 5, all the prc were off. Lan Lan, then come to my mind was Ya Ya. Quickly go there. I know it's strictly massage only here, since i'm also tired, might as well go in for a try.

I was serve my yuan yuan, quite pretty though. I op for scrub and massage, she said it might take 2 hr, asking whether i'm in any hurry, i said no and proceed. They provide shorts but i'm fat lah so wear my own. Started by scrubing the back, back of arms and back of leg. Then she cleaned me up and start the massage. They had normal oil & Aromatic Oil which is herb infuse massage oil. $5 more for that. I said ok. Starts from the back, very shiok. A bit painfull but i can tahan.

Then after all my back, arms and legs are finished, she climb on top of me and
do the stepping. Wow, that's even more shiok. Power ah! Then turn over.

Continue with the scrub, body, arms and legs. Then clean up and massage. I almost fell asleep. Though it's painfull at some places but somehow it's very very relaxing. When it all finishes, she move a chair and sit infront of my head. She gave me a head and face massage, then i really fall asleep.

Overall damage: $35/ hr X 2 = $70
Plus scrub $10 + Aroma Oil $5.
Total $85.

I find it quite worth it, though no other service or hanky panky, base on the massage alone, very worth going. Bros who really wants some relieve from ache or tiredness. I highly recommend this place. It has change it's name, Now it's Ya Ya Facial & Body Care.

Hope my FR will be some help for bros who stays near by and for the rest who's really looking for clean good massage.

abc123a1
29-09-2003, 11:43 AM
Any brother try the blk 31 toa payoh lor 5. I think it is call GU REN .....

lyontempler
29-09-2003, 01:01 PM
I heard it's good too. A friend of mine got his neck twisted and cannot turn his head. So happen he was in the neighbour, so i ask him why not he go in and have a try. After the session, i saw him came out turning his head feeling relieve. What i head is that they are good in treatment. Bros with body ache or some joint ailment, can try this place out.

abc123a1
29-09-2003, 02:23 PM
bro, thanks for the infor

chukeliang
29-09-2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by lyontempler
I heard it's good too. A friend of mine got his neck twisted and cannot turn his head. So happen he was in the neighbour, so i ask him why not he go in and have a try. After the session, i saw him came out turning his head feeling relieve. What i head is that they are good in treatment. Bros with body ache or some joint ailment, can try this place out.
if cannot turn your head , my advise is better go to the accident and emergency ward , hv x-ray.

if come come turn head means --------> no good is'nt it.

Joking

chukeliang
29-09-2003, 09:42 PM
Hi Guys,
Old thread is too long!
Ke Ke .........
Beam me down.
hi bro antonio , if u happen to knoe where is this Jia Jia now?(ex Jenny)
she 1 of the best medium strength massage and JUa Gen , that i knoe during the Illusion hc, and Princess Hc days.

Antonio
29-09-2003, 10:05 PM
U mean she not there anymore?

chukeliang
29-09-2003, 10:11 PM
hi nice to see u r still in tis forum, and at this time some more,
she no more there , according to the china gal, maybe she come on-and off, using another name , that i not sure.
U still choing aven view??

HC Men
29-09-2003, 10:37 PM

HC Men
29-09-2003, 10:39 PM
U mean she not there anymore? Are you sure a not you dont know where is jenny

lausiong
30-09-2003, 09:35 AM
As the thread says "healthy massage"

the tui na is good, price reasonable

saw two ladies there age 30 - 40

upstairs for female customers

no specials as confirmed by at least one other FR

lausiong
30-09-2003, 12:58 PM
re: earlier report on lor5 blk72........ Anna no longer there

goodboy169
07-10-2003, 09:00 PM
This shop still operating ???

lausiong
08-10-2003, 08:55 AM
yes, lor 5 blk 72 shop still there.........