PDA

View Full Version : Recommended penis enlargement pills

sacsdf
09-12-2002, 11:43 AM
Soccer Punters' Tip Of The Day - Asian Handicap Soccerpicks (http://www.angelfire.com/biz7/soccerbetting)

pls visit my page and read it :). I had tried it for 2 weeks. There's result shown, but of course not as good as what the website said. Maybe after I tried for 1 month to see if there's any major improvement.

Some change i have noticed is when erect, my penis is more thicker than b4. Dont know by how much, but definitely thicker. No noticeable change in penis length yet. Orgasm more shiok( the contraction feeling stronger). Hemmm as for endurance, still the same, haha, still loaded out within 5 to 10min.

sacsdf
09-12-2002, 11:27 PM
forget to add something. im sure some of u have heard of mioplex.com from some magazines. Do not ever order online from them. I had ordered from them but have yet to receive anything( more than 2 weeks. the one im using came in less than a week.) Also they do not have any email service to contact them. Try contacting on the phone but to no avail.

sacsdf
26-12-2002, 03:20 PM
hi guys, been one month on the pills, good result in most aspect, but the cb length of the penis still the same. well the guide same need 2 months to see result on the length, guess i got to be patient.

sonike69
26-12-2002, 07:20 PM
Hi sacsdf,

when you ordered it, were there any problems when collecting it?
Becos in the papers say that now singapore post check and found a lot of illegal sex stuff. will that include those pills? if you are willing to order for me, can you do it. I am willing to try them out. Pls help.

kangtow
27-12-2002, 05:34 PM
how big (in inch) is considered "good" or proud of ?

5" = small ?
6" = good asian size ?
7" = magnum ?

how mang inch gain from taking these pills ?
is the result remain permanently ?

thanks for the info

sacsdf
27-12-2002, 08:12 PM
sonike69> i got no problem gettiing it when i ordered. i think its better u ordered urself :). take less than a week and is sent to ur home address. anyway u can track ur parcel from their website.

kangtow> what side is normal? i dun know but i guess for asian, 5 1/2 inches is normal. i think if u got a 6 1/2 inches bro, its enough???

they claimed the pills can help u to enlarge it by 1 to 3 inches( i think at least 20% of ur initial length). yeah the result is permanent,

Rooney
30-12-2002, 11:15 AM
safc: how much it costs?......can u buy for me cuz i dont have credit card stuff to order online...i dont mine payin more......

sonike69
05-01-2003, 02:54 PM
Hi sacsdf,

Can you pls order for me as i dun have credit card to purchase them, plssss.....
I have quite a negative confidence because of the size of my penis and the fact that i have premature ejaculation problem.
I really hope you can help.

Thanx!!

sacsdf
10-01-2003, 10:49 PM
sorry i rather remain annoymous :) if u dun have a cc, can try other means, though a bit slower.

been on the pills for 1 month 1 week, so far have fulfilled what they have claimed, only thing is the length, like still the same...haha, but at least its much thicker than before when erect.

Soccer Punters' Tips Of The Day - Asian Handicap Soccerpicks (http://www.angelfire.com/biz7/soccerbetting)

sacsdf
21-01-2003, 06:52 PM
another week pass and finally i got good news to report. :) a grow of slightly less than 1cm is noticed when erect :)

sacsdf
30-01-2003, 08:52 PM
been on the pills for 2 months, and now going to the 3rd. :). if u r looking for improve in overall sexual health, it is useful. but if u r looking for a fast method to increase ur girth and length, then its definitely not for u. not everyone will response to it. me and a friends have compared and we got different result. basically till now, i notice a increase in girth when i erect, but only a slight increase in length. one of my friend reported no increase in lenngth but a slight increase in girth. The others either they are boosting or its for real. increase 1-2 cm till now and an increase in girth of around 05. to 1cm.

but overall, everyone noted an improve in sexual health..like more sperm count, start erect longer, harder erection.

sacsdf
15-02-2003, 03:23 PM
2 more weeks b4 the completion of the 3 month program. as mention above, overall sexual health is improved, length increase around 1cm to 1.5cm, width around 1cm. i guess its better than nothing, though i wish i could increase by another 2 or 3 cm in length and another 1cm to the girth.

etegration
17-02-2003, 03:38 PM
if you want i can rub your pennis... so it will enlarge you know...;)

Peeptom
27-02-2003, 02:31 PM
Dun think pill helps...
There are recommended exercises on the internet to increase size of the cock. I tried, helps a bit.

MitMit
27-02-2003, 07:58 PM
Please note and make sure wat u are taking. Ive read a guy got liver poisoning for take such enlargement pills. And most dun help at all.

Rubber
28-02-2003, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by Peeptom
Dun think pill helps...
There are recommended exercises on the internet to increase size of the cock. I tried, helps a bit.

Bro Peeptom,
What kind of exercise is that? Which website? Please tell me leh. Thank you,

Peeptom
28-02-2003, 03:48 AM
Some muscle expansion exercise...
like alternate hot-cold-hot treatment during shower