PDA

View Full Version : Old men PRC PDMM = True love ?

Heart Break Kid
28-06-2008, 03:09 PM
A lot of PRC PDMMs & milfs fly here to look a golden sucker to feed her & her child :D surprisingly S'pore men above 50 yrs old is the group who marry & feed them :eek: by giving them a monthly allowance of at least $1,500 a month.

These PRC women is divorced & in either late 20s or early 30s.

Things usually turn ugly when the old men's money dry out :D
in addition the PRC always had bf back in their hometown meanings one hole share by men of different nationalites.

When can S'pore old men start to realise that ........they are :confused:

porcupine
28-06-2008, 11:15 PM
yalor, dun understand why cant the old men realised that it is their marni they are eyeing on....

if u wanna drink milk... no need to buy the cow

if u wanna swim.... no need to buy club membership mah especially when u are an unfrequent user of the facilities... other members will be using them :D

Heart Break Kid
29-06-2008, 09:44 PM
yalor, dun understand why cant the old men realised that it is their marni they are eyeing on....

if u wanna drink milk... no need to buy the cow

if u wanna swim.... no need to buy club membership mah especially when u are an unfrequent user of the facilities... other members will be using them :D

hahaha ..good reasoning :D

shacker
30-06-2008, 10:09 AM
The thing some of these old men are in need of care and tender loving which the PRCs can provide ... they need to feel wanted and if they have money they are paying for these services ... I am sure some the old men knows these ... but they are still willing to part with some of their money to do it ... some may thing rather spend it now when they can then keep money long long also cant bring it with them ... when money run out, they just whole day sit in kopi shop and reminisce about the past :)

CkiNAkia
30-06-2008, 10:30 AM
Am sure most of old men knows that the gers are in it for the money .... but I suppose it is willing buyer willing seller ... as long as they know what they are doing ...

Heart Break Kid
01-07-2008, 04:24 PM
Am sure most of old men knows that the gers are in it for the money .... but I suppose it is willing buyer willing seller ... as long as they know what they are doing ...

Some old men marry them & feed the PDMM & her child :eek:

shacker
01-07-2008, 05:03 PM
A case of I scratch your back, you scratch mine .... old men need company and 'it' and the women need the PR ...

youallsonice?
18-07-2008, 10:13 PM
Both the old men and the PDMMs cannot make it.. PDMM can only find old men and vice versa... 门当户对. In the end, the old men suffer only.

BENQI
01-08-2008, 12:10 PM
I think if the old man is Happy then is no harm,Hard work for the whole life is time for them to enjoy.
If money is not a problem for them.Everyone also know,There is no free meal in this world.
Better then those hang around in Geyland .:D

Frankiestine
01-08-2008, 03:00 PM
I think if the old man is Happy then is no harm,Hard work for the whole life is time for them to enjoy.
If money is not a problem for them.Everyone also know,There is no free meal in this world.

true no free meal but with the kind of money those suckers throw at the pdmm ....they could have different types of meal everyday in GL.....:D

Naval Trooper
01-08-2008, 03:17 PM
Who knows maybe the Old men support the PDMM but bonk the daughter instead :p

Heart Break Kid
03-08-2008, 02:06 PM

I would prefer they go one-off payment in Geylang than feeding them on monthly basis.

true no free meal but with the kind of money those suckers throw at the pdmm ....they could have different types of meal everyday in GL.....:D

Geylang is the only place where their true courtship begin ... :D

Who knows maybe the Old men support the PDMM but bonk the daughter instead :p

If you reading the wanbao or shinming daily ..all these is common lah.

CkiNAkia
04-08-2008, 10:12 AM
Just a case of lonely DOM needing emotional support ... whether it real or bluff

Hong Qigong
04-08-2008, 10:24 AM
Ho Ho, some of these PDMM also look for these old bones for support. But I always tell them, I already supporting 5 wives and 25 kids and 50 grandchildren, cannot support them as well.

But if they can give me a good time in bed, then maybe consider them as wife no.6. Ho Ho :D So far me still looking............. :rolleyes:

natsuki
04-08-2008, 10:41 AM
I hope my dad wun become one of the victims... Haiz.... :( :o Overheard him calling his 'baobei' the other day... Omg... Hmmm.. I jus think that he's plainly lonely and horny... Den the PRCs are targetting men lik him...

Frankiestine
04-08-2008, 11:22 AM
... Haiz.... :( :o Overheard him calling his 'baobei' the other day... Omg... Hmmm.. I jus think that he's plainly lonely and horny... Den the PRCs are targetting men lik him...

but but i oso call you baobei....hmm and i oso lonely and horny...but why no prc mama target me??:confused:

natsuki
05-08-2008, 06:38 AM
but but i oso call you baobei....hmm and i oso lonely and horny...but why no prc mama target me??:confused:

But i never call u 'honey' , 'darling' , 'qin ai de' , 'ai ai'... I only call u papa... U gimme fatherly love ma.. i luv mature men... :p Papa, U lonely and horny tell me lo, dotter me send u some nice pics or mit u play chess... Heez~ U got msn even better... :p Or u go yahoo lo... My dad oso hook up alot from yahoo... But he always making long distance calls to China, adding on to the house phone bill... Haiz...

Hmmm, maybe we just cant sterotype all... Judge case by case lo... :)

ONLYWAY
09-08-2008, 07:23 AM
How long can old men live in the world? some youngster also don,t think

for to-morrow,He know there was a hole,but his look very nice inside,He

know if drop inside definite get hurt,But he still .........,No time allow him

to decide,becuse he already blur, no need some one to push him,

He wiill............, and may be he think worth it,what can we say,Love thru.

kiko
10-08-2008, 10:57 AM
I personally feel that old man go gleylang sit with china gals is because they have nothing to do at home after retiring. So they feel lonely, children working already marry with a family. SO in order to kill time, they spend time sat with china milf gals, buy them lunch or dinner, give them 20 dollar tips to pass time, or else life will be bored for them. They also human need people to talk to them .