PDA

View Full Version : 34C shanghai young taitai

fl_slayer
04-07-2008, 02:30 PM
hmmmm.......is me again,here am i to present all bros with a newly found gems.and again i only promote gems which is value.

kana aeroplane by bro R bro W, bro D in Area G this afternoon, suppose to meet them at lor 34 kopi shop. make me rush down and give me a big aeroplane...........(actually was fumming mad:mad: cause i push my appointment to rush down to lim kopi)

so no choice and was super heaty,( need to bonk FL urgent) roaming area G like a lost soul.out of sudden , something caught my eye.

standing at 1.55m tall ,43kg super fair skin and a revealing 34c milky white bust cover by a cheongsam. she have those rich taitai look and her frame is small but with a huge boobs.so no time wasted and pop the question, how much? she reply me in cantonese $60 not inclusive room, without hesitation i on her.(actually i always have fetish with cantonese speaking lady)

up the room, we went to have a shower together, action start from the shower.she was washing me with soap at a slow pace and out of sudden she bbbj me half way.her eyes was looking at me while bbbj me, the feeling is sensational.

after shower, she ask me for $20 more, (wow thought only $60 now want $20 more , wat a day)then she explain $20 more she give me special service with oil massage , sizzling sweet with bbbj ......etc.then i say ok lor..

so action start, omg the oil massage(boobs massage) was sooooooooooooooo good and i really in 7th heaven. so came the bbbj with sizzling sweets( those sweet u put in mouth that jump vigarously) feeling is soooooo FANTASTIC..(lol extra $20 well spent)and her boobs so white and firm so natural and huge.omg i am really enjoying myself.

then after the 'special' did her in some position and all was extreamly satisfy.overall a excellent bonk.( and her moaning is loud)

rtf? of course will rtf her

damage $60
'special' $20 must try , garantee no regrets
body 11/10

esteel10
04-07-2008, 03:03 PM
sounds veri sexiting. whats her age.
PM contact 2 me.

jjlsk777
04-07-2008, 04:23 PM
sounds good, campping for more FR

spidermel
04-07-2008, 04:26 PM
those bro R, W, D nnkc hw can u all aeroplane bro slayer...:mad: nnkc u all tell him wait for u all till 12am midnite mah, he very steady de sure will wait wan... :D

TinTin130670
04-07-2008, 04:39 PM
hmmmm.......is me again,here am i to present all bros with a newly found gems.and again i only promote gems which is value.

kana aeroplane by bro R bro W, bro D in Area G this afternoon, suppose to meet them at lor 34 kopi shop. make me rush down and give me a big aeroplane...........(actually was fumming mad:mad: cause i push my appointment to rush down to lim kopi)

so no choice and was super heaty,( need to bonk FL urgent) roaming area G like a lost soul.out of sudden , something caught my eye.

standing at 1.55m tall ,43kg super fair skin and a revealing 34c milky white bust cover by a cheongsam. she have those rich taitai look and her frame is small but with a huge boobs.so no time wasted and pop the question, how much? she reply me in cantonese $60 not inclusive room, without hesitation i on her.(actually i always have fetish with cantonese speaking lady)

up the room, we went to have a shower together, action start from the shower.she was washing me with soap at a slow pace and out of sudden she bbbj me half way.her eyes was looking at me while bbbj me, the feeling is sensational.

after shower, she ask me for $20 more, (wow thought only $60 now want $20 more , wat a day)then she explain $20 more she give me special service with oil massage , sizzling sweet with bbbj ......etc.then i say ok lor..

so action start, omg the oil massage(boobs massage) was sooooooooooooooo good and i really in 7th heaven. so came the bbbj with sizzling sweets( those sweet u put in mouth that jump vigarously) feeling is soooooo FANTASTIC..(lol extra $20 well spent)and her boobs so white and firm so natural and huge.omg i am really enjoying myself.

then after the 'special' did her in some position and all was extreamly satisfy.overall a excellent bonk.( and her moaning is loud)

rtf? of course will rtf her

damage $60
'special' $20 must try , garantee no regrets
body 11/10

Hmm..sounds yummy...is she better than the "princess" u had in ChangAn KTV (ZH)??...if she is then i must try...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

fl_slayer
05-07-2008, 12:33 AM
Hmm..sounds yummy...is she better than the "princess" u had in ChangAn KTV (ZH)??...if she is then i must try...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

bro if u miss the zhuhai jinyu massage, she can let u remeber how good is the massage we had in ZH.

remember china massage with 36 tricks?she the grandmaster....:D

walabis
05-07-2008, 08:16 AM

Your 3 bros so bad fly you aeroplane to Horland :(:D

doll_rumiko
05-07-2008, 08:40 AM
Sounds so yummi, can share me her contact. Thanks

jibab
05-07-2008, 09:26 AM
Woooh .. Bro, PM me her contact? Thanks!

Pinetree
05-07-2008, 11:10 AM
wow...don't wait liao...can pm me the contact??....thank you very much

m0747
05-07-2008, 12:41 PM
looks good. can pm me her contact? thanks bro!

spidermel
05-07-2008, 06:19 PM
Your 3 bros so bad fly you aeroplane to Horland :

nnkc ya lo those group of bro all jiak sai wan... esp the R really Ta sai bro...:mad::D

devilman82
05-07-2008, 06:52 PM
possible to get her contacts, arrange with this hot babe?

Redoxan
05-07-2008, 08:50 PM
[QUOTE=fl_slayer;2873985]

How cum all bros like tat one???:confused:

Sound like a gem...Must try siah....

suzuki
05-07-2008, 10:40 PM
Brother FL Slayer,can share this beautiful shanghai chick contact.Thank

fl_slayer
05-07-2008, 11:51 PM

you guys should now know who is bro R and bro W .(hint ..look out for senior points in this thread and u will know who is bro R and bro W.

by the way had rtf her today and will post a FR soon, :D

iloveyj80
07-07-2008, 02:16 AM
Hi Bro

Can pm me the contact?

Cheers

fl_slayer
07-07-2008, 10:33 AM
have send out more than hundreds of contacts, please dun be a number collector, need FR thanks.:D

fl_slayer
07-07-2008, 11:35 AM
;)

is a gem not to be miss

fl_slayer
08-07-2008, 09:00 AM
WOW!! Just got back froma session with her...and it was good!

The oil body massage and and bbbj was very good...no sweets though cos out of stock...its ok the other services more than made up for it

Look: 6
Body : 6.5
BBBJ:7
Massage : 8
FJ: 6.5

I seldom write FRs but I think she deserves some mention!! Thumbs up to TS for sharing this gem

thanks for the FR, m still waiting for more FR. Thanks;)

xesjack
08-07-2008, 10:31 AM
So I finally got the number and make the appointment.

Walk down to the place with her and got the room. I was surprised when she reveal her asset, it was well hiding under her dress, and I thought it might be another false claims size but there's a true C cupper :)

I opt for the special treatment and I think that's the most interesting and enjoyable session, I almost explode in front of the gate house during the oil treatment and worried the action is so smooth that my brother accidentally sneak in (luckily her skill is so good that she keep me at the door step :D)

So, without the special it's an ordinary section, but with special, it's another level of enjoyment.

Look: 6
Body : 7
Oil Treatment : 8
FJ: 7

Thanks bro fl_slayer :)

Dancing
09-07-2008, 01:36 AM

Thats y birds of the feathers flocks together mah:D

Dancing
09-07-2008, 01:37 AM
[QUOTE=Redoxan;2876703]

you guys should now know who is bro R and bro W .(hint ..look out for senior points in this thread and u will know who is bro R and bro W.

by the way had rtf her today and will post a FR soon, :D

hmm... still figuring leh...

funwheel
09-07-2008, 08:39 AM
;)

is a gem not to be miss

ya, you always find nice and good once.

fl_slayer
09-07-2008, 11:11 AM
ya, you always find nice and good once.

thanks for ur support, can ensure no regrets if not refund..just like buy durians, not nice give u one more free...:D

service no good please get a full refund from me.:D

Redoxan
09-07-2008, 11:34 AM
Bonk this girl some times back...My short FR.

After bathing me in the bathroom, she bend down to blow my didi in the toilet.

Then moved to the sofa and licked her until she said:
"Please turn to me, I wanna to suck your didi' then I asked "Are you very horny" & she said "Yes"

By now, it was dripping wet..Ended up in 69.
Bonked her in several position...She loves the doggies & she can cum easily in this position after a few hard thrust from you

Name: Xiao Ling (this is wat I call her)
look: 7/10 (I like)
Boob: 33C+ (beautiful boobs & she can tell you her her nipples are already erected)
BBBJ: 7/10 (wet but lack some suction)
FJ: 7.5/10 (moaning very genuine)
Damages: $60+$20+$20 (Play)+$15 (tolietries)
RTF: Maybe

Please contact TS for contact

fl_slayer
09-07-2008, 01:00 PM
Bonk this girl some times back...My short FR.

After bathing me in the bathroom, she bend down to blow my didi in the toilet.

Then moved to the sofa and licked her until she said:
"Please turn to me, I wanna to suck your didi' then I asked "Are you very horny" & she said "Yes"

By now, it was dripping wet..Ended up in 69.
Bonked her in several position...She loves the doggies & she can cum easily in this position after a few hard thrust from you

Name: Xiao Ling (this is wat I call her)
look: 7/10 (I like)
Boob: 33C+ (beautiful boobs & she can tell you her her nipples are already erected)
BBBJ: 7/10 (wet but lack some suction)
FJ: 7.5/10 (moaning very genuine)
Damages: $60+$20+$20 (Play)+$15 (tolietries)
RTF: Maybe

Please contact TS for contact

thanks bro R for ur FR , am touch, u r in bangkok yet u can still write a FR so far away....haha

fl_slayer
10-07-2008, 09:44 AM
[QUOTE=fl_slayer;2877089]

hmm... still figuring leh...

you should be smarter bro.:D

wat2woopee
10-07-2008, 10:07 AM
A MILLION KIAM SIA to bro fl_slayer for Xiaoling's contact

Went to Bonk her yesterday, CCB halfway there my Van Broke down :mad:
Arrived 1 hour late.
Wah Lan wei, I tell you her oil massage with her nuts out of this world...
She use her CB to stroke your cork... Tong buay teow...
Flipped her over & I oiled her & gave her my version of "PENIS MASSAGE" It was PURE HEAVEN...
Like 2 Eels in fish tank...
Caped & Fark her silly, after sexxsion, she say I BEST Bonk so far in Singapore... YAH RITE:rolleyes: I want to see hoe many bros going to erite that too...
Below summary.

Name: Xiao Ling
Profession in PRC : KTV Chick
look: 5.5/10
(.)(.): 33C or more Nice shape not saggy
BBBJ: 6/10 (Short & lack vacuum)
FJ: 7.5/10 Real, moans hard went you hit hard
Damages: $60 Room $10 CD my own

Don't ask me for contact, I only will Give you RED Marks

fl_slayer
10-07-2008, 12:55 PM
A MILLION KIAM SIA to bro fl_slayer for Xiaoling's contact

Wah Lan wei, I tell you her oil massage with her nuts out of this world...
She use her CB to stroke your cork... Tong buay teow...
Flipped her over & I oiled her & gave her my version of "PENIS MASSAGE" It was PURE HEAVEN...

Don't ask me for contact, I only will Give you RED Marks

wow oil massage.u also kana KC from her.nice FR

game10199
11-07-2008, 12:52 AM
hi bro Fl_slayer,

COuld you share Xiao Ling's contact?

After trying I will put up FR as usual.

Many thanks
game10199

fl_slayer
11-07-2008, 11:25 AM
hi bro Fl_slayer,

COuld you share Xiao Ling's contact?

After trying I will put up FR as usual.

Many thanks
game10199

check ur pm bro.:D

laukk
11-07-2008, 10:19 PM
Thanks brother slayer for xiao ling contact. this is my virgin FR. called her yesterday and was immediate available ut too rush for me so fixed for today pm. met her at Lor 13 GL and immediately went to nearest hotel. what she did as the same as other brothers FR. its worth the $$$$$. after bonking,she put on her cheongsam. I told her how about the massage . she massaged me in her cheongsam !!!!!! she was very professional as half way through the massage, time up and the reception called. I wanted to get up but she told me that she has another leg not massaged and asked me to let her finish massaging the other leg . real professional service. !!!!! her motto: QC for her customers so that they will come back again. would return for her service again.

fl_slayer
14-07-2008, 01:03 AM
Thanks brother slayer for xiao ling contact. this is my virgin FR. called her yesterday and was immediate available ut too rush for me so fixed for today pm. met her at Lor 13 GL and immediately went to nearest hotel. what she did as the same as other brothers FR. its worth the $$$$$. after bonking,she put on her cheongsam. I told her how about the massage . she massaged me in her cheongsam !!!!!! she was very professional as half way through the massage, time up and the reception called. I wanted to get up but she told me that she has another leg not massaged and asked me to let her finish massaging the other leg . real professional service. !!!!! her motto: QC for her customers so that they will come back again. would return for her service again.

....nice fr

Singguy
14-07-2008, 11:21 AM
Thanks to Bro fl_slayer for the contact. Managed to book a session with her last thursday. Arranged to meet me at L13.. went to the nearest 9X9 for the session....
Enjoyed looking at her strip.. caressed her butt as she was wearing only a G-string, nice and smooth.. as she took out her top.. her NN was bursting from her bra.. helped her release the tension and they immediately came into life and sprung out!!! Si beh dua liap!!!
Proceed to the bathroom for shower... soaped me..cleaned my didi and gave me a good body massage.
Once on the bed.. she cat bath me and proceed with BBBJ... must say it's quite good and she asked whether i prefer hard or soft.. told her to alternate.. lasted for 10mins and she took out a bottle of J&J baby oil.... spread it over my legs..body and didi. used her boobs to massage my legs..didi...body..si beh song ah...
then she proceed to use her MM to rub my DD...heavenly.. capped me and rode for while. Told her i still prefer her to use her MM and massage.. off came the cap and she continued the MM massage...
Finally she lied down and I Breast fucked her and came all over her boobs...
must say it's money well spent... she's a very hardworking girl and she did mention that her schedule is quite tight.. alot of bros called her arranging for a session...but I don't seee many FR's for this GEM.
Thanks again TS for this contact.. may RTF her but there's really too many FL's out there which I haven't tried... but she's definitely on top of my list of RTF's!!!

fl_slayer
14-07-2008, 12:45 PM
YourFileHost.com - Free hosting for ALL your files S8 (http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=karin__part004.wmv)

this is a video clip which is similar to her service, is really agem not to be miss.

fl_slayer
14-07-2008, 02:15 PM
YourFileHost.com - Free hosting for ALL your files S8 (http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=karin__part004.wmv)

this is a video clip which is similar to her service, is really agem not to be miss.

the oil massage i will say is really a must try, heard lots of bro die in her boobs massage

game10199
14-07-2008, 08:04 PM
My FR:

Thanks to bro fl_slayer for sharing Xiao Ling’s contact. Managed to contact her last week and met her my favorite 81..

First impressions when I opened the door, there she was with a pretty pink qi pao complete with elaborate makeup.. Alamak, macham like going for Chinese New Year visitation… In a way she looks like a tai tai. Once she came in, a bit of TCSS before we went into the “business”.

look: 7.0/10 (she looks good, but her make up was a bit heavy.)
Body: 7/10 (Yes! A C cup which one bro commented that it was well hidden in the qi pao)
BBBJ: 6/10 (did not enjoy the minty feel )
FJ: 7.0/10 (got some patterns and her Thai styled oil massage was quite fun.)
Damages: $80 (additional for the oil massage)
RTF: If I can get her.

Thanks again to bro fl_slayer for her contact

regards
game10199

fl_slayer
15-07-2008, 10:19 AM

fast hand fast leg bro:D

spoon_civic
15-07-2008, 12:18 PM
Thanks to Bro fl_slayer for the contact.Met up with her last sat.Straight to the point.As she took out her top.. her (.)(.) was bursting from her bra.
Proceed to the bathroom for shower... soaped me..cleaned my didi and gave me a good body massage followed by BBBJ.Once on the bed.. she cat bath me and proceed with BBBJ... must say it's quite good and she asked whether i prefer hard or soft.. told her to alternate.. after ard 15mins and she took out a bottle of J&J baby oil.... spread it over my legs..body and didi. used her boobs to massage my legs..didi...body..so fucking shiok man
then she proceed to use her sister to rub my brother...heavenly.. capped me and rode for while.Finally she lied down and I Breast fucked her and came all over her boobs...
must say it's money well spent... she's a very hardworking girl.One word to the end "GOOD"

Look:6.5/10
(.)(.):C cup
bbbj:8/10
fj:7/10
attitude:Good
damage:$60+$20(special)+$20(rm)

aloysius
15-07-2008, 01:27 PM
My FR:

Thanks to bro fl_slayer for sharing Xiao Ling’s contact. Managed to contact her yesterday and met her at lor 13. almost didnt have the chance cos okt msg me say gt 19 yr old hk gal.fresh. so i chiong to lion city hotel.waited half an hour. when i saw the gal. wa like so innocent like that. but i talk to her she say she was from china. so i call okt say idun like the gal n met xl instead.

First impressions when I reached there, there she was with at the trafficlight at lor 13 complete with elaborate makeup..… In a way she looks like a tai tai.didnt think she look like 23. but wat attracted me was her voluptous boobs n fair skin. so iasked her up my car. Once she came in, a bit of TCSS.
she will wash u clean in the bathroom, soaping n cleaning u up
after that she will also gib u a brief bbbj in the toilet.

next we went to bed. a catbnath with nothing to shout abt. then came the bbbj. . after which was the special oil treatment. lols . she told me a lot of bros die without entering. her main attraction was she would rub the oil on yr dick n fondle yr dick around her clitoris. so scary .almost felt like entering. thought she going to go in raw sia. lols . but the feeling damn high. she almost made me come. i stopped her. request to cap n proceed for fj.
she seem high on the fj . moaning loudly. very good boobs n a gd fj plus the oil massage. very gd budget bonk.

looks: 7.0/10
Body: 7/10 damn big neh neh
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 7.0/10
Damages: $60 ($20 additional for the oil massage) . total $80.
RTF:hmm must restore my ammo. rtf some other day if nearby.

regards
aloysius

up my points if u enjoy the frs. i have gt many gers to intro too. but dun have the time to write fr like that. :)

Singguy
15-07-2008, 02:14 PM
Thanks to Bro fl_slayer for the contact.Met up with her last sat.Straight to the point.As she took out her top.. her (.)(.) was bursting from her bra.
Proceed to the bathroom for shower... soaped me..cleaned my didi and gave me a good body massage followed by BBBJ.Once on the bed.. she cat bath me and proceed with BBBJ... must say it's quite good and she asked whether i prefer hard or soft.. told her to alternate.. after ard 15mins and she took out a bottle of J&J baby oil.... spread it over my legs..body and didi. used her boobs to massage my legs..didi...body..so fucking shiok man
then she proceed to use her sister to rub my brother...heavenly.. capped me and rode for while.Finally she lied down and I Breast fucked her and came all over her boobs...
must say it's money well spent... she's a very hardworking girl.One word to the end "GOOD"

Look:6.5/10
(.)(.):C cup
bbbj:8/10
fj:7/10
attitude:Good
damage:$60+$20(special)+$20(rm)

Bro... you FR very much like mine.. dun just copy and paste la..:D:D

fl_slayer
15-07-2008, 03:56 PM
Bro, can Pm me her contacts?
After reading all the bros FRs i think Xiao Ling is a gem and i want to try her special massage to see how powerful it is..:p'
i promise to write FR :cool:

cheers

please check ur mailbox

MilO King
15-07-2008, 08:34 PM
A Million thanks to bro fl_slayer for sharing Xiao Ling’s contact. Managed to contact her this afternoon after bro slayer PM me. No second thought, put my work aside. Call and book appt with her and met her at lor 13.

Ermm first look, dun really feel that she so great abt to bonk maybe with her spect on but when we reach hotel. She look better with w/o the spec and we started to tcss here and there.

I straight away salute went she had her dress remove!! haha .... HEr BOOB .. oh man is damn solid !! C cupper .... haha start sucking her neh neh lor SHIok "song Song" to jurong liao .

after those SOP bathing, me start jumping on to the bed and she bbbj me with the minty liquid for washing mouth one lor. SHIOK man so cool and i ask to suck my ball and got this sound "POP" here and there. haha once again "SONG". after which started on the massage, she use the baby oil pour on me and use her neh neh rubba my Lan Jiao Tou !!! then also got the neh neh fuck hahah feeling like being in the heaven !!

haha the best part is i catbath her from her neck to neh neh then waist and her ***** haha

buay ta han already so she cap me and me feel so shiok and unloaded ...

the rest haha wash up and up cloth go work lor ....

and my whole day is dreaming of her (.)(.) neh neh pok !!

A Gem that i will RTF her agian when my pay come... at least bonk her twice ... bonk her until pak lau ling dao man !! :D

Name: Xiaoling
Figure: Good !! damn solid C Cupper!!! must teh her neh neh (ops)
bbbj: 8/10
look: 6.5/10
dmg: $80 + $20 + $2

Once again Thank Bro slayer !!

Krazy
16-07-2008, 09:54 AM
Thanks TS for her contact, I tried her the night before... picked her up at lor 13 and drive down to H81... 1st look quite impressive for a milf, nice face features... got into a conversation with her foudn her quite chatty and friendly always putting on a smile...

Too many colorful fr on her to here are my brief....

look: 7.0/10 (good face features, i liked)
Body: 7/10 (C cup which is very handy, i liked)
BBBJ: 5.5/10 (dont like it with that mouth wash, cool 1st feeling and pain the next)
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Maybe...

Pls get the contact from the TS...

brayn81
16-07-2008, 10:51 AM
first of all thanks bro Fl_slayer for the contact.

look: 6.0/10 (she told me she is 24 but i don think so.at least 30s)
Body: 8/10 (C cup natural and that is plus abt her)
BBBJ: 7/10 (still ok as no power and last for only less than 2 min)
FJ: 7.0/10 (noting to shout about)
RTF: don think so

fl_slayer
23-07-2008, 11:54 AM
first of all thanks bro Fl_slayer for the contact.

look: 6.0/10 (she told me she is 24 but i don think so.at least 30s)
Body: 8/10 (C cup natural and that is plus abt her)
BBBJ: 7/10 (still ok as no power and last for only less than 2 min)
FJ: 7.0/10 (noting to shout about)
RTF: don think so

you are welcome

daringwolf
26-07-2008, 02:04 AM
Managed to book her for a session earlier on at 10.00pm. Met up with her near her house and proceeded to L81 as she involved quite risky recently at Geylang due to the raids.

Once inside the room, she went for a short bath and commenced rubbing oil on my front body. Then she performed bbbj on me with hot water and mouth wash. Thereafter he also performed BM on me. Experience wise I feel it is alright on her performance. Too sleepy to write a detailed report, may noe seems fair to Xiaoling for now...

Overall:
BBBJ: 7/10 (with hot water and mouth wash)
BM: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (Moaning sounds fake to me)
Damage: $80/- + $20/- (Rm) + CD
RTF: Don't know.

Thank you FL Slayer for the contact...

Nyogin
28-07-2008, 06:57 PM
Here's my Fr for Xiao lin

Looks: 7/10(tai tai look)
boobs: B+/C
Catbath/BM: 7.5/10
BBBJ:6/10
FJ: 7/10

Thanks TS for contact.

iloveyj80
28-07-2008, 07:04 PM
Bro,

Able to share with me the contact?

Txs

Kelapa1966
28-07-2008, 09:31 PM
Bro, can share her contact? sound very good

assrammer
30-07-2008, 02:50 AM
wah this tai tai is one super playful fucker!

my PO

xiao lin

face: 6.5
body: 7
ass: flat
boobs: full C or D not sure
BBBJ: shiok
service: 8.5
rubba rubba neh neh massage: 8
attitude: no rush
damage: 80

thanks bro TS

brayn81
30-07-2008, 04:15 PM
Tired this germ about 3 weeks ago but no time to post. Thanks bro FL for the contact as normally I will not post if the service is terrible.

This germ has nice boob and natural. Damn solid and you will not regret.

look: 8.0/10
Body: 9/10 (C cup natural with nice shape not saggy)
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
RTF: sure

Thanks fl for the contact again

xhardboiled
31-07-2008, 03:15 PM
Thanks to FL-slayer for contact.
Called her afew times today plus sms at diff intervals- no response- Singtel said call later not available.

Anyone had better luck today?

Dying for some taitai TLC today so tht I can post FR :)

Smalley
07-08-2008, 11:29 AM
Thanks bro fl slayer for Xiao Ling's contact.

Had a wonderful session with her two weeks ago. I had a most memorable body massage. Using her clitoris to massage my uncapped penis head was heavenly. But sensing my uneasiness she stopped after a while. When I RTF her I would reluctantly skip this service. Better be safe than sorry.

tongkat ali
07-08-2008, 02:57 PM
34c + cheong sum two of my fav ts you gotta help me man

thanks

alp65
05-09-2008, 12:38 AM
hi bro ! pls pls pls kindly email me contact no @ [email protected]. i vy interested with her. tnk tnk tnk bro.