PDA

View Full Version : Ling Ling 34C

accura20
05-07-2008, 12:05 PM
Came across this gem while doing my usual "patrol" in G area. Only this time a gem of about 1.58m with pretty face and of course, nice big boobs caught my attention and quickly approach her. She reached our shore for only 3 days. Quoted for $70.

In the room, we have some nice chat and know that she got some unhappy incident with her current landlords and about her hometown Sichuan, her experience in the earthquake. Then we proceeded to shower together. She soaped me, wash me and not forgetting my little bro as well, while I kept my hands occupied. Hehehe... :)

After the shower, she lie beside me and did a blow at my little bro. Took her time, slowly serviced my bro until shiok shiok. Soon, little bro cannot stand it, and big bro took over the action by serviced LL back. Boobs are big and nice to hold and suck. And we frenched like long lost GF. And my little bro, took over and met her little sis. Could feel the tightness of her little sis. Very shiok to see her boobs moves.

She moaned softly and shiok to see how she have enjoyed during the session.
After a couple of positions, my little bro surrendered with "white flag". And she let my little bro rest in her for a while, then I took it out for little wash up.

Then after wash up, she offered massage to me. The feeling was good.
RTF? Of course lah.

accura20
06-07-2008, 10:07 PM
Bros who are interested can PM me for contact.
Do write a FR.

HCLoner
06-07-2008, 10:50 PM
Bro, can i have her contact,age, Damages thanks

Taurus68
06-07-2008, 10:59 PM
Hi bro,

Seems like you had made a nice finding here. However, is it possible to provide more details of her like where she come from, age, height, weight, boob size, etc...as like other bros did. It would really most appreciated for bros here to have a more clearer picture. Me too would also appreciate if you could share her contact to me. Cheers...:D

accura20
06-07-2008, 11:21 PM
Height: 1.58 m
Weight: 45 kg
Boob: 34C
Origin: Sichuan
Look: 7

She is friendly and willing to please.

GreenMonkey
07-07-2008, 01:03 AM
Can share her contact to me? Tks

accura20
07-07-2008, 08:10 PM
Can share her contact to me? Tks

Bro, check your PM

kenny9784
07-07-2008, 08:24 PM
Hi Bro ,can share her contact...thank you..

titsloverken
07-07-2008, 08:27 PM
thanks bro for the FR, her boobs are real? :D

titsloverken
07-07-2008, 08:30 PM
thanks bro for the FR, are her boobs real? :p

blurangels
07-07-2008, 09:01 PM
Hi bro,

Can share her contact? Thks :)

xiango
08-07-2008, 01:38 AM
any bros try Ling Ling yet? Camping for more FR HERE.

Gohan
08-07-2008, 10:45 AM
Hi bro,

Can I have her contact?

Thanks alot

accura20
08-07-2008, 08:24 PM
Bros, check your PM

accura20
10-07-2008, 07:32 AM
Any Bro have tried her?

sianren
10-07-2008, 08:10 AM
Nice find Bro...keep it up..:):)

accura20
10-07-2008, 09:26 PM
Nice find Bro...keep it up..:):)

Thanks bro!

accura20
17-07-2008, 08:04 AM
Any Bro have tried her?
Bros who want contact can PM me.

Batman69
17-07-2008, 08:20 AM
Hi Bro Accura20,

Pls pm me her contact, pls
thks

happyfivestars
19-07-2008, 04:45 PM
Hi Bro Contacts please. Thank you Kam Siah

accura20
20-07-2008, 04:29 PM

Bro, check your PM.

accura20
20-07-2008, 07:54 PM

Bro, check your PM.

accura20
20-07-2008, 11:42 PM
Thanks tzaroff1234 for the photo.
Well, having much description, a photo speaks a thousand word... :D

Bro, who have decent points and would like to try this gem can PM me.
Do leave a FR after the service.

http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/groups/g_22603220/6d86/__sr_/280a.jpg?grYV5gIBOgtwIVuT

amity
21-07-2008, 01:02 AM
Thanks tzaroff1234 for the photo.
Well, having much description, a photo speaks a thousand word... :D

Bro, who have decent points and would like to try this gem can PM me.
Do leave a FR after the service.

excellent spirit of sharing to bro accur20 and bro tzaroff1234. Bro allow me to put u in my Upz list for ur effort in writing FR and the photo :D

xhardboiled
21-07-2008, 01:06 AM
Knn who post the pixture!!
Siao liao nose bleed liao :D

Nice nice D cups!!!

accura20
21-07-2008, 06:56 AM
Bros who wish to try can PM me.
And those who already got the no. do support her leh.
Thanks!

accura20
21-07-2008, 08:55 PM
Bros who want to try this gem and at the same time give her your support and help her, can PM me.

Those who got the contacts already, after seeing the photos, hesitate no more... :D

lenux
21-07-2008, 11:28 PM
Nice pic, really tempted to try leh

Oh yes
22-07-2008, 09:34 AM
bro accura20, can PM me the contact? thx in advance. :cool:

accura20
23-07-2008, 07:08 AM
Nice pic, really tempted to try leh

Bro, check your PM.

xhardboiled
23-07-2008, 05:13 PM
Thx to bro Accura for the contact.
I jus had a nice session with LingLing the big booper :D.

wanted her to go to L81 but she was nt very agreeable becos some joker played her out yesterday n fly her aeroplane. In the end i fly down to area G to meet her.

Look: 6.5 look like young MILF to me. Pleasant look. Sharp features.
Boobs: 7. looks like a C+ D to me . Nice :P. lick n caress shiok but was tender as her aunty coming. Slight surgery mark on right size due to cyst removal. Nice shape. Nice nips.
Armpit : shaved
Pussy: 8 I hv mixed feelings here. 1 of the tightest i hv met!! Very shiok but i hv no room to ram.
damn damn tight. So tight till i cant jam her fully and she only cowgal half my dick. I was so afriad of hurting her. Keep saying I m too big for her. She has thick protruding labia. I jus paint her a little.
BJ: 5 . Wet wet bj. i ask for BJ only.
FJ: 7 like doing w GF. So afraid to hurt her and she try her best to please.
RTF: hope so if she finally allow me to go full turbo. She is a nice person n chatty. Dnt bully her.

accura20
23-07-2008, 09:01 PM
Nice FR.
Those who wish to try can PM me.

xhardboiled
23-07-2008, 11:05 PM
Forgot to add.....

FJ: after she cowgal me for awhile ( using only part of my dick ) i tried to make her recieve the whole shaft for deeper penetratn but she squealed and told me she cant take it. Too uncomfortable n request i go on top and do missionary.
So i do missionary and she was very responsive and was dripping wet. the feeling is very strange like i am stuck in a very tight place. Very shiok and if i move abit 2 much she will be arrghing i thk shiok but mayb also pain for her. In this position i manage to hold for a while longer before i explode in her. So tight how to tahan long?
After that she let me stay in her and she keep using her pussy muscle to grip my dick. Very GFE. I just nuzzle her and dwell for a while.

Attitude: willing to accomodate.

Paid her $80 + tip. Left sextified as i was v horny today.

Didnt knw L15 H81 @ 3+pm also must queue for room for 15min and the room is lousy. Tht is the only sianz part. Next time avoid liao.

accura20
24-07-2008, 08:42 PM
xhardboiled , glad to know that you have enjoyed.
Nice FR bro!
Time flies. She is going back soon.
Those who have the contact, what are you waiting for?

xhardboiled
25-07-2008, 10:00 AM
Thx bro Accura, :)

She said she's going back i n August for good. Those who want to try better try fast.

_bOOb_
25-07-2008, 02:26 PM
can i have the ctc please. thank you.

sign off
_boob_

accura20
26-07-2008, 11:05 AM
can i have the ctc please. thank you.

sign off
_boob_

Check your PM bro.

accura20
02-08-2008, 09:59 AM
Bro, who wish to try, can PM me for this nice gem's contact.

amox
02-08-2008, 11:06 AM
bro accura, is her contact number 9xxxx938?
yesterday I tried a girl of very similar description and I must say she's one of the best ive ever tried. Very accomodating, and her good girl looks really appeals to me. If it is, I submit a FR. if not I will start a new thread. Dun wanna hijack your thread la :)

xhardboiled
02-08-2008, 11:23 AM
Nope nos is nt correct.

Looks like u can start a new thread on ur GEM liao.

bro accura, is her contact number 9xxxx938?
yesterday I tried a girl of very similar description and I must say she's one of the best ive ever tried. Very accomodating, and her good girl looks really appeals to me. If it is, I submit a FR. if not I will start a new thread. Dun wanna hijack your thread la :)

amox
02-08-2008, 03:02 PM
sorry, just check my phone. Number I meant to type is 9xxxx238, not 938 as mentioned earlier! Same person?

xhardboiled
02-08-2008, 10:15 PM
Ok correct . Shld b same person . Pls write FR for bro Accura Thx.

sorry, just check my phone. Number I meant to type is 9xxxx238, not 938 as mentioned earlier! Same person?

style.whist
02-08-2008, 10:32 PM
Can you guys verify her bra size ?
From the pic she looks like a D-cup leh.

But you guys say 34C ?

Ericgomez
03-08-2008, 07:21 PM
First, let me thank bro accura20 for his genrosity in sharing the contact. I was attracted to Ling Ling’s 34C specifications! Arranged a session with Ling Ling yesterday.

It was a busy weekend at the hotel, ghost month notwithstanding, and had to wait 15 mins for the room. She arrived in denim shorts and white spaghetti strap that showed off her cleavage rather well. She lost little time and without ceremony stripping down to bare skin. I did the same and followed her into the shower for an SOP routine. Not much action in the shower.

On bed, we spent some time talking – like a chicken and a duck, given my extremely poor mandarin and her near-zero English. But, it was fun, guessing at what each said and meant. It got us into the friendly and relaxed mood.

After about 10 mins, she started off with the catbath, followed by BJ. The BJ was the slow-&-steady type but somewhat lacking in suction. All this time, I was enjoying her ample C-cup boobs, soft with sensitive nips. We switched to 69 and got her pretty wet. When both of us were ready, we went for the FJ, missionary style which she preferred. She was quite tight down there and, as one bro noticed, appeared to have a short tunnel. She grimaced every time I pushed deep into her. Thought I was hurting her but she said no. I came before she did. But, she clung on to me and continued thrusting until she looked up at me like a contented kitten.

Must admit that it was not the best I had so far, but it was still a very satisfying session. She was friendly, accommodating, and real (i.e. not the fake type). She said she would be leaving in late August, probably for good to start a new life. But, I think she still harboured thoughts about coming for another stint back in Singapore in October.

IMHO, my ratings are as follows:
Face: 7.5/10 (probably I'm a little biased, she looks a little like a pretty ex-colleague of mine)
Boobs: 8/10 (C-cup, feels soft but I can't tell whether 100% natural)
Body: 7.5/10 (a vertical surgery scar in her lower abdomen above her pussy)
BJ: 7/10 (OK but there's room for improvement)
FJ: 7/10 (participative)
GFE: 7.5/10
Damage: $80+$20(room)+$20(tip)+CD
RTF: probably when time and vit M permit

xhardboiled
03-08-2008, 10:30 PM
I didn't see the bra size but my calibrated eye says C and my palms confirm it.

Dnt wnt to disappoint u lah bro if u r into D cups n above.

Can you guys verify her bra size ?
..... But you guys say 34C ?

xhardboiled
03-08-2008, 10:34 PM
Good FR bro.
I tried anthr younger gal on sat n though she's tight still no where near this LIng Ling's tightness. Quite amazing to me. Those bro who hv never experience this Shld try it.
Just b gentle w her.

..... she preferred. She was quite tight down there and, as one bro noticed, appeared to have a short tunnel. ....

magiclamp
04-08-2008, 03:20 PM
Thanks bro accura for sharing the contact.

promised a FR. but sorry about 1 week's late. but it seems like the all bases are well covered. i would like to furnish that, she has some resemblance looking like Zoe Tay. I'm serious! After business, i was worn out, i lay down and chat with her. While she's telling me the experience of shichuan earthquake, i tot she REALLY look like Zoe tay. i would say its 60% lookalike. Her mouth and teeth and eyes.

Experience with her is great. chatty and feel genuine. During the chat, she mentioned she always received calls asking about height la, weight la, boobs size la.. looks la. The problem is.. FL can bull shit the callers wat. So i guess just take FR from bro here better isn't it. She apparently got fly aeroplane a few times.. Please if you can't confirm, don make an appointment with her. I think it's only fair. She's doing business making money manz.

BTW she's definitely a C cupper, D if you have a small hand :D shallow tunnel and tight. great feel. Experience with her feels very real and genuine.

looks : 7.2 / 10 pleasant looking bonus zoe tay bit lookalike
boobs : soft C cupper(should be qenuine, can't feel any silicon bags)
figure : 6.9 / 10
BJ : 6.9 / 10
FJ : 7.5 / 10
GFE : 7.5 / 10

accura20
06-08-2008, 07:42 AM
Nice FR bro!

andrew101
07-08-2008, 01:21 PM
FR on Ling Ling

My sincere thanks to Bro Accura20 for ling ling’s contact. UPz u for the nice find.

Fixed an appointment with her last weekend. Was jolly enjoy throughout the whole session with her. Find that she kind of depress and pity her when she told me her pass. Hope everything will turn around for her. We were well click and manage to chat for long. Look wise, mainly attracted by her mature looking especially her boo boo:D. Find her look growing on me. Rather C boob especially when she is upright. The shape and size are prefect. looking at them making me even more horny.

We started off with some light frenching on the bed, with my hand grabbing and squeezing her boobs at the same times. Slowly moving my hands down and start to rub her. Can really feel that she is in high mood as pussy start to get moist. Shortly after, cap me and begin to BJ me, was slow and not really much suction. No deepthroating, only suck in 2 quarter of it. A few in and out tongue licking on my tip of the didi head. But do need room for improvement. Next request for 69 position, her soft moaning was erotic while we were busy entertaining each other. Finally both already high, and she begging me to enter her. Quickly put on the cap and start to tease her with some rubbing outside her pussy with my didi’s head before entering. Was tight down there.Giving her a few stroking, she started to twisting her hip. More deeper penatration, she begin to jerk out........ME “SONG SONG” pumping her about 10mins before we both reached the climax and i loaded onto her.

Overall, a good satifying session. Feel much comfortable with her during the session. She’s a nice and friendly gal. Love her way when she please me. Bros, treat her well with care.

My Rating:
Name: Ling Ling
Age Mid 20
Look: 7/10 (pleasant looking)
Body: 7/10 (well-maintain. A slight scar on her stomach area)
Boob: C (Firm and soft)
BJ: 6/10 ( less suction, need room for improvement)
FJ: 8/10 (Wet and tight, responsive, love her erotic moaning when pump her hard)
Frenching: YES (we love it very much)
GFE: 8/10 (feeling great with her)
Service/Attitude: 8/10 (Willing to please u and hardworking)
Damage: 70 + tips
RTF: YES, but need to clear my list first.

PS: Hope TS find my FR worth reading and do upz me for the effort. TKS

MickeyMouse
08-08-2008, 03:04 PM
Thanks to Bro Accura20 for Ling Ling's contact!

Just had a session with her.:D

Below is my simple FR:

Called Ling Ling in the morning, was expecting she still sleeping but she picked up the call! Arrange for her convenient time to meet, she suggested me to open a room @ one of the H81 and call her to inform her the room number.

After I checked in the room, call her and inform her the room number. Waited for 20 mins, she is still not here. Called her again, she say she already at the lobby. Ok.. I continue to watch my TV..

10 min later, Ding Dong! I open the door. Ling Ling is finally here. She apologise for the lateness. She was wearing a sleeveless black top and a demin shorts. Can notice her boobs are big!:p:p

Asked if I need a bath, I told her I just bath, she also jus bath before she comes out of her house. We both removed our clothes and lie down on the bed. TCSS, she mentioned about the SI Chun earthquake...

I slowly stroke her breast, and my finger goes around her light brown nipples. She holds my cock (which already harden by then) and start to stroke it. I kissed her and lick her neck.. She moan a bit and asked if I wan her to suck my cock? In my mind, of cos! Tell her yes, then she say need to put on cap. She lick my cock for about 5 min and i finger her a bit. Can find her already wet liao. Continue to finger her, she say she bua tahan and wan me to put inside. I ask her to be on top, slowly inserted my cock into her. She slowly rock and move faster and faster! Can see her breast bouncing and bouncing! Feel the wetness and she is really wet.

Asked her to hug my hard and pressed her big breast against my body so i poke her from below. hehe..

The we changed position, this time i go on top of her. Inserted my cock again and she like feel the pain for inserting too deep. I go slow and hold her legs up against my chest, continue to thrust her. She moan louder and can she cum again but I haven cum.

Rest for 2 min, changed another cap. She blow for me again. Shiok! The she climb on top of me again. Cowboy style again. Ride for about 5min, I haven cum but can see she is tired. I apologise and ask her to HJ me.

While HJ me, she licking my cock and I finger her abit, squeezing her breast. I finally shoot out on her body..

Summary:
Name: Ling Ling
Nationality: Si Chuan, China
Look: 8 (really look like Zoe Tay!)
Figure: 8
Body: There are some scars over her body.
Boobs: 8.5 (C cup!)
Skin: Fair
Attitude: 8.5
GFE: 8.5
BJ: 7.5
FJ: 7.5
Damage: $70 + $10 (tips) + $20 (room) + $2 (cap)
RTF: Yes

She is going back end of this month, currently doing massage at one of the TN.

Treat her nice and take good care of her!

Thank Bro Accura again for the contact!

magiclamp
08-08-2008, 05:33 PM
Look: 8 (really look like Zoe Tay!)

I tot only me seen the resemblance :P yeah!!!!!

lightning
09-08-2008, 03:44 AM
Bros who are interested can PM me for contact.
Do write a FR.

Bro accura, pls take good care of ling ling. I am passing her to you now;):D

accura20
09-08-2008, 12:12 PM
Bro accura, pls take good care of ling ling. I am passing her to you now;):D

Wah! Passing her to on to me ah...
Don't like that leh.
Please take care of her also if u can.

accura20
11-08-2008, 08:14 AM
Of course will take care of her.
She is one of the best FL.
Nice gal.

accura20
16-08-2008, 03:50 PM
Hi bro, LL is going back on the 27th of August this month for good.
She is going to quit FL after that.
Then before she goes back, she hope that she can give her last burst and would oblige to most of the request by bro as long it is not overboard.
She would treat bro nice, if bro treat her nice in return.

Heard from her that there is a bro that makes fun of her and got a good scolding. Serve that bro right.
She is just trying to earn a living here and yet that bro play this kind of nuisance.

So bro who just want to disturb her or have abnormal request, please do not call or message her.

Only bro who really like to try her service, can PM me.
And those who got the number already, what are you waiting for?
Hurry! Before she left our shore soon...

accura20
17-08-2008, 11:19 AM
Bro who want to try can PM me.
Before its too late...

newman11
17-08-2008, 01:39 PM
bro accura20, can PM me the contact? thx in advance.

NY71
17-08-2008, 06:30 PM
Thanks Bro accura20 for sharing this gem's contact.

Met her last week in the evening and it was fantastic. Picked her up and proceed to H81 for our sparring session. Anyway this gem is a friendly and chatty gal. Will make you feel comfortable with her. Started off with her licking me all over my body until she reaches my little bro. BBBJ was very good ( steam) and pretty long. While she doing this for me I started to feel her pussy and started to slowly finger her. This gem gets wet easily and she does have a horny look when she's high. Cannot taha she wanted to capped me however I did not want to end so fast therefore told her later. I continued to finger her and suck her lovely and beautiful boobs. She was enjoying it and the more you see her enjoy, the more it makes you want to bonk her. She couldnt resist anymore and she immediately capped me and went on top. See her riding and enjoying it was very satisfying. Next my turn to be on top. Started slowly and gradually I went faster and faster becoz of her moans ( loud and good stereo).Finally came and when I withdraw my bro, OMG ! the bed sheet was wet. What a pleasant sight and her pussy was also very wet. Really enjoyed bonking this gem. Will visit her again b4 she leaves.
Once again thank you bro accura20 for her contact.

Name : Ling Ling
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10 ( very soft ,big and most important real)
Body :6.5/10
Catbath : 7/10 ( good)
BBBJ : 7.5/10 ( enjoyable )
Fingering : yes
Frenching :yes
FJ : 8/10 ( very good and responsive)
Damage : $80 and Rm $20
RTF : yes

accura20
18-08-2008, 06:59 AM
Thanks Bro accura20 for sharing this gem's contact.

Met her last week in the evening and it was fantastic. Picked her up and proceed to H81 for our sparring session.
RTF : yes

Glad that bro had enjoyed! Nice FR!
She would be more than happy to serve you again... ;)

TaoRen2005
19-08-2008, 12:53 PM
This is not a FR. but more of a note of feedback for potential clients of hers.

was a very regular to her during her last visit in Mar this year, had a bad session with her in early July but did not bother to post as her biz is veri bad them and had no wish to ruin her biz further as suggested by the other TS… :(

was also told that she will be quitting after this round of stay, reasons being there a KC regular of her from the last visit (now is BF) ready & willing to take care of her from now onward, so no needs to FL anymore, cos the BF condition for picking up her tabs is that she stop FL completely; BUT if any bros missed and wishes to have a good time with her can expect a high quote; as she’s running a risk servicing others bros.. :p

Nevertheless I do wish her good luck and can live happily ever after, knowing too much of her… :o

Sorry TS for this posting i made and i do not mean to do any harm to your reputation or the girl . Just that i feel she has a quick temper and any enjoyable session could easily be compromised by even a simple question.

lightning
19-08-2008, 01:31 PM
Think the reason why u have a bad sexxion is becos u made her uncomfortable in the 1st place.:cool: She wld try her best to serve her customers. when u make her uncomfortable that is why both of u wld not enjoy the session with a inbalance in the mindset. not going to implore further, unless u wish to pm me...

insomia
20-08-2008, 04:09 AM
well first of all i would like to thanks the ts who shared the contact with me. i have a few rounds with LL and all i understand and know her services is good. do not quote my points is negative of what i have said here. but i understand that there is a samster who is disturbing LL and keep on asking her to be your boyfriend. and she rejected the samster. and she was sharing with me this samster is trying to threaten her if she dont meet him he will start to write something bad about her in this forum.

i am giving my 5 cents words of what i am quoting below. if you are the brother. i think it is not very steady lor. people dont like you then respect her decision. dont eat no grapes and say grapes sour leh. there are so many meat out there. any way, my name is steven. dont bother to zap in by using clones. i dont care about points anymore. hahaha:p

was a very regular to her during her last visit in Mar this year, had a bad session with her in early July but did not bother to post as her biz is veri bad them and had no wish to ruin her biz further as suggested by the other TS… :(

was also told that she will be quitting after this round of stay, reasons being there a KC regular of her from the last visit (now is BF) ready & willing to take care of her from now onward, so no needs to FL anymore, cos the BF condition for picking up her tabs is that she stop FL completely; BUT if any bros missed and wishes to have a good time with her can expect a high quote; as she’s running a risk servicing others bros.. :p

Nevertheless I do wish her good luck and can live happily ever after, knowing too much of her… :o

Sorry TS for this posting i made and i do not mean to do any harm to your reputation or the girl . Just that i feel she has a quick temper and any enjoyable session could easily be compromised by even a simple question.

accura20
20-08-2008, 06:52 AM
So far, have not received a single negative comments or complains from other bro on her service.
Bro, did you made request that are overboard or against her will and insist on it?
Anyone would be annoyed/angry if this is the case.

There must be something that causes it. Well, she decided to quit as her visa is expiring and she doesn't want to reapply again.
Not that someone wanted to take care of her or that sort.

Are you the one who kept disturbing her?!
Please don't force her to do something against her own will and worse still, don't keep insist on it.

She always been good in her attitude and service and willing to please.
So bro, who wish to try, do PM me.
Don't worry, she will serve you well.

TaoRen2005
20-08-2008, 10:56 AM
wow ,, lucky me,,, but sadly I'm not the one asking to be her BF,, for I don’t have the means!! Also, I don’t think I’ve made requests that are overboard or against her will and insist on it, this I can assure TS.:cool:

As for disturbing, I had heard about it also but is not sure who “keep disturbing’ her.. :(cos when she once complained to me about bad biz sometime back, I did tease her a bit to cheer her up.. It might have been due to the difference cultural backgrounds that she had mis-interpreted it…:o

Also, do you think she will seek helps from the bro who ‘keep disturbing her” ?? think about this lor, I got nothing to hide.. if you seriously don’t believe and insist that I prove it we can meet up I can show you what I mean.
:(

TaoRen2005
20-08-2008, 11:35 AM
Hey Bro Lightning !! Longtime no see you in agre G liao... ha ha..

So who're you promoting at the moment?? :p I also hav not ask you for contact liao... to long a back log to clear...:D

anyway,, It's Ok lah jus treat it as a bad experience gained... afterall life is never a bed of roses...

Cheers

Think the reason why u have a bad sexxion is becos u made her uncomfortable in the 1st place.:cool: She wld try her best to serve her customers. when u make her uncomfortable that is why both of u wld not enjoy the session with a inbalance in the mindset. not going to implore further, unless u wish to pm me...

brany_kong
20-08-2008, 11:39 AM
Hi Bor,

Can PM me CTC I what to try thanks