PDA

View Full Version : Bao Bao- Hot PRC with 32E Boobs

Pages : [1] 2 3

Cheonging101
06-07-2008, 03:52 PM
Hey, bros!

I used to frequent this massage joint in Geylang a couple of years back. It's still operational now. For bros interested to know where that is, it is just along the main road between Lorongs 10 & 12... I think. They have hot chicks there and their attitude is DEFINITELY better than those Darlene ones. However, their pricing is what put me off.

Anyway, this lady named Bao Bao was there last year and have came back now as a FL. Sorry, I can't give a really detailed FR as it has been a year since I met her. Thus, to bros whom I gave contact to, please update with an FR for the benefit of all other bros.

Stats are as below:
Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10
BJ: 7/10 (Not sure if she does BBBJ now.)
FJ: 8/10
Frenching: Never tried, maybe cannot
Anal: I doubt
Attitude: 7.5/10
Damage: 70/1/1 or 100/2/2 (excluding room & safety gear)

As compared to the ladies at the parlors commanding from $120-$140 for only 1 hour, this is a steal for a hot chick with a smoking body.:D

Interested bros, please PM me.

To those 'bros' who could only post "Please PM me her contact!" throughout their entire stay in this forum need not apply. Bros who have posted FRs before would be preferred even if your points are in moderation.

Fridaythirteen
06-07-2008, 04:40 PM
U sure u post her boobs correctly :confused:

32E seems sort of funny :confused:

Cheonging101
06-07-2008, 05:13 PM
Have given out contacts to a few senior bros.

Logging out now and will reply to the rest of the PMs tomorrow!:p

Cheonging101
06-07-2008, 05:22 PM
U sure u post her boobs correctly :confused:

32E seems sort of funny :confused:

She is E cup. I don't know if the cup size has grown or shrunk since I met her last time but I remember it was E.

Not typo.:cool:

I'm sure you haven't seen one, but I can assure you, it's more hot than funny!:D

merryprince
06-07-2008, 07:32 PM
tua liap!!! and somemore, looks = 8/10! :eek:

xhardboiled
06-07-2008, 10:20 PM
Camp here liao for FR. Looks HOT!

Cheonging101
07-07-2008, 09:36 AM
Okay, bros!

Back again for a while to clear PMs!

Have sent out more contacts to a few bros.

Yes, her looks are quite high. That massage parlor is notorious for having gals with looks & bodies that rival Darlene's. Only drawback is the price.

I am going to see Bao Bao this weekend! Muahahaha!

Reminds me of the truck horn whenever I see her boobs. *Porh Porh*!:D

cuppage
07-07-2008, 10:47 AM
Camping :D

Cheonging101
07-07-2008, 12:56 PM
Have given out more contacts to a few more bros.

One of the bros asked if 2 hours is for 2 shots.

Well... here's the embarassing part:o... After I asked her, she said it was 2 hours for 1 shot.

So, I bargained with her and also told her that it'd be really strange as who could last THAT long? :confused:

So, finally, she agreed to have $100/2 hours/2 shots if you tell her that I intro you. :D

Therefore, to the bro who clarified with me, heng ah!

Or else, you lose money and I lose face! Hahahaha!

Cheonging101
07-07-2008, 06:17 PM
Alright, bros! Will be logging out!

Have PMed a few more bros the contacts and will reply to the rest of the PMs tomorrow!:D

yongzhen
08-07-2008, 06:46 AM
32E is not strange lah. The taiwanese actress Tian Xin is 32F.

Yao Ming
08-07-2008, 08:18 AM
Bro Cheonging101

Can please post her height?
How tall does she stand? Height is very important to me coz I'm tall.
I worry she might be short or small girl.

Cheonging101
08-07-2008, 09:11 AM
Precisely, bro!

But we must forgive bros who are less "exposed" to the fairer sex.

Hee hee hee!:D

Will start replying to the PMs again!

Yao Ming
08-07-2008, 10:14 AM
Hi Cheonging101

Bro can you include her height in your post (roughly only).
How tall does she stand? Height is very important to me coz I'm tall & refer taller girl.
32E tall or short girl?
Thanks.

Cheonging101
08-07-2008, 10:40 AM
Hey, bros!

Forgot to mention... Last night, BaoBao contacted me to inform all bros that she was contacted by some of you for bookings at 'unearthly hours' (whatever that means:rolleyes:) and she can't cater to that...

Anyway, she said that her working hours are from 3pm to 3am.

Actually, to me, her timing sounds more like the 'unearthly hours'.:D

tan33tan
08-07-2008, 02:09 PM
Met up with bao bao this afternoon
Only word to describe: Super syt with BIG BIG NANA.... :)
For FJ, we adopted a few positions and she is very accomodating, had one shot with her, spend the remaining time hugging and chatting with her. No rush.

Damage: $100

Cheonging101
08-07-2008, 02:19 PM
Hi Cheonging101

Bro can you include her height in your post (roughly only).
How tall does she stand? Height is very important to me coz I'm tall & refer taller girl.
32E tall or short girl?
Thanks.

Hmm... I can't remember... because when they lie down, all same height.:D

But seriously, she's not short. I think maybe 1.6m or slightly above.

lecher
08-07-2008, 02:37 PM
Hmm... I can't remember... because when they lie down, all same height.:D

very funny hor ..... just hope her boobie doesn't spread out like fried egg sunny side up type :D

Cheonging101
08-07-2008, 02:40 PM
Met up with bao bao this afternoon
Only word to describe: Super syt with BIG BIG NANA.... :)
For FJ, we adopted a few positions and she is very accomodating, had one shot with her, spend the remaining time hugging and chatting with her. No rush.

Damage: $100

Wah, bro! So fast ah!:D

But you do 1 shot and still pay for 2 hours a bit lugi, leh...

So fast got kam cheng ah?:p

But I agree. She really knows how to steal hearts. Bros, beware! Especially if you have got your CPF! Hahahaha!

Cheonging101
08-07-2008, 02:54 PM
very funny hor ..... just hope her boobie doesn't spread out like fried egg sunny side up type :D

Don't worry, bro!

Sure got "twin peaks" when lying down!:p

Cheonging101
08-07-2008, 04:53 PM
Although I see points as "passing rain & flowing clouds", many thanks for the ups, bros!:D

Please do provide some FRs after you have tried as a form of assistance to this Dua Neh Bu before NDP.:p

aduan3h
08-07-2008, 05:11 PM
Camp Here & Waiting For The Ctc.
It Seems Hot.
Cheers,bro.

tan33tan
08-07-2008, 05:17 PM
Its ok lah
i love big na na mah... hehehe...

n service gd so ok lor... :)

Wah, bro! So fast ah!:D

But you do 1 shot and still pay for 2 hours a bit lugi, leh...

So fast got kam cheng ah?:p

But I agree. She really knows how to steal hearts. Bros, beware! Especially if you have got your CPF! Hahahaha!

haciendo
08-07-2008, 06:18 PM
Although I see points as "passing rain & flowing clouds", many thanks for the ups, bros!:D

Please do provide some FRs after you have tried as a form of assistance to this Dua Neh Bu before NDP.:p

bro, she only services chinese bros or open to all?

Cheers

Cheonging101
08-07-2008, 06:24 PM
As long as you can communicate in Chinese, bro, shouldn't be a problem!:D

Anyway, am logging off now!

Will reply to the rest of the PMs tomorrow!

Interested bros, please PM me!:p

titsloverken
08-07-2008, 10:33 PM
what a BIG NEH NEH, hopefully they are real and natural :D

snowman21
09-07-2008, 08:58 AM
Thanks to Bro Cheonging for the contact.

Met her last evening for a 1hour session as she have another appointment. Overall satisfying, she is friendly and chatty.

Below are the stats:

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 8.5/10 (Big and Soft)
French: Never try
Fingering: Yes
Height: Ard 155cm
RTF: Might

She have the kind of shy look, but when on the bed, she is not.

Cheonging101
09-07-2008, 11:49 AM
Back to clear PMs!

One of the bros told me that she quoted $150/2/2 instead of $100/2/2.

In such cases, please tell me. I will try to resolve it.:(

hangten1
09-07-2008, 01:03 PM
sound good ! can i have her contact ?

Cheonging101
09-07-2008, 02:32 PM
Have sent out more replies to PMs for contacts!:D

Bros, please check your inbox!

yangzong
09-07-2008, 03:08 PM
First of all a big thank you to bro cheonging for sharing the contact with me and immediately I contacted bao bao to check on her availability. she told me just nice one bro did not confirm with her the timing so she could see me at my requested time. Don't know how true.......

Any way met her at her place. first impression, she got dyed short hair small eye but her two neh neh quite big don't think is just 32 could be 34:p and she is very fair. Bao bao said she come from beijing and was here the second time in between she has missed our homeland for about 2 years.

Got a room at JC as she didn't want to go too far, I think she is very cautious beacuse throughout the ride she is a bit reserve and shy. But then inside the room she is the one make the first move;)

Bao boa help me to undress before I adavnce she told me to take shower first and she is not joining cos she just had her's. Well I am okay with that.

Quickly wash up and get myself dry. came out seeing her lying naked on bed inviting me to go over can not tahan and charge myself forward. wow lau her two all natural neh neh really big and nice to squeeze and suck. after a few pressing and sucking, bao bao want to come on top of me. she perform a body massage using her two neh neh start from my face and all the way south and focus on my didi for few minutes, the feeling is quite sensation then she took a sip of water and start bbbj on my harden didi:eek: I sat up and playing her two neh neh while she focus on my didi a while later can not tahan any more told her i want her right now. she help me to put on CD and i began with missionary position. after a few stroke, pull her up and ask her to come on top she said is her turn to fxxx me back and perform a cowgirl on me and she really can ride, the sight is fantastic as her two neh neh bouncing up and down just nice for my hand to support :D

Soon i cum and she lying on top of me and I can feel her mimi is squeezing my didi while I am still inside her. the feeling of her two neh neh brushing on my chest is so shoik. Wsah up and TCC for a while paid and leave JC.

On the way back she said she want to go city plaze for shopping and I let her alight and off I go as a happy man.

summary:
looks: 6.5/10
kissing: She don't like
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 8
body: 9/10
RTF: yes
damage: 70/1

thanks again for bro cheoging ofr sharing

Cheonging101
09-07-2008, 04:19 PM
Thanks for the FR, bro!:D

Also, some bad news.:(

Bao Bao just told me that she can't continue with the $100/2/2 deal as she has low energy levels and she kena Screwmeister-level bros who can go non-stop a few times that left her quite sore.:p

Thus, there is only the $70/1/1 deal. Therefore, if she quote you $80 (market price for PRCs of her quality), please tell her that Yao sent you.:o

Cheonging101
09-07-2008, 05:52 PM
Time for me to log off again!

Will reply to the rest of the PMs tomorrow again, bros!:D

Flagship
09-07-2008, 08:14 PM
Trying to contact her today and made appointment. She quoted me 150/2/2. I guess her demand is more than supply so quoted at 150 and not 100. I decided to give her a missed.:rolleyes:

onlytellu
09-07-2008, 11:12 PM
yeah, she quoted me 150/2/2 as well.

Cheonging101
10-07-2008, 09:40 AM
Yeah, bros.:o

See my last post.

I will update the first post as well to avoid further misunderstandings.

Probably too many bros up her so she's feeling that she don't need special packages to attract customers...:(

Cheonging101
10-07-2008, 09:53 AM
Argh! The first post can't be updated anymore!

Damn!:mad:

Anyway, bros, the damage are as follows::(

$70/1 hour/1 shot
$100/2 hours/1 shot + 1 hour massage
$150/2 hours/2 shots (Why isn't it $140? Maybe if $150, she will push the next appoinment back?:confused:)

yangzong
10-07-2008, 01:22 PM
One possibility is that there seems to be a similar FR (25yo milf charisma) on bao by another kind hearted brother. Not sure is it the same girl over here but look at the picture contribute by bro the clothing looks very familiar.

amity
10-07-2008, 02:35 PM
One possibility is that there seems to be a similar FR (25yo milf charisma) on bao by another kind hearted brother. Not sure is it the same girl over here but look at the picture contribute by bro the clothing looks very familiar.

Sorry bro TS, i did a search on Bao Er b4 starting a thread not realising is the same FL.....i will close the thread and inform Moderator abt it to take some action...... my sincere apologies....:o:o:o

Cheonging101
10-07-2008, 03:07 PM
No problem lah, bro amity!:D

If I not around, you can also give out the contact mah!:p

I'm not here for the points anyway, so not a big deal to me.

Got cheap and good deals, just inform me lor! Hahaha!

Share Lobang! We all Abang!

Cheonging101
10-07-2008, 03:16 PM

Wah, bro! You see clothing only also can know who the lady is?!:eek:

You got "Fire eyes, Golden pupils", man!:D Don' tell me you also keep a Jin Gu Bang in your trousers. Hahaha!

Flagship
10-07-2008, 06:30 PM
Trying to contact her today and made appointment. She quoted me 150/2/2. I guess her demand is more than supply so quoted at 150 and not 100. I decided to give her a missed.:rolleyes:

The moment i finished writing my displeasure with regard to the price she quoted, i received a sms from her and she asked me whether i can meet her. Since i have nothing to do might as well go and meet her and see how she look like..:rolleyes: Meet her at lor 20. Upon reaching the destination, sms her again to confirm where the exact location she is. After a while a lady age around 22 ( to me) knock my car window and intro herself as Bao Bao ( her real name is bao er actually). In the car, she actually trying to convince y there is some miscommunication between her and the TS on the charges. Anyway, i think she really worth that price leh in term of looks and her nice body.. She really quite pretty lor..:p

Stats are as below:
Looks: 9/10 ( my personal view)
Body: 9/10 ( 38 Between D & E, Spotlight very very Spongy and Soft. I bet you guys will love it)
BJ: 7/10 ( need more practise)
FJ: 8/10 ( Not bad)
Frenching: "Qing ting dian shui" only
Anal: Never try and never ask
Attitude: 9/10 ( my personal view only)
Damage:120/2/2 (excluding room & safety gear) maybe she will up her price. Give her a try:)

Flagship
10-07-2008, 06:34 PM
Forgotten one more thing...Thank You TS for the contract!!:D

lecher
10-07-2008, 07:09 PM
thanks bro cheonging for this gem's contact, managed to ctc this afternoon for a quickie @3 pm

she was slightly late, but nonetheless, the wait was worth it; she's beautiful, sexy (imho) with good fashion sense and most important of all, BIG BOOBIES !

after talking with her, realised that she's a graduate as well, thus able to carry out a very decent conversation on almost any subjects.....

we spent a good time chating initially, and then went thru the love making session like we were long lost lovers ... :D, it was passionate, loving and fm the moment i entered her love tunnel, it was like heavens; she responded well, reckon it may be b'cos i was her first client of the day.....

by the time we were done, both of us were sweating fm the sweet love-making session that she didn't really want to go had it not been another call fm another bro. bo bian, gave her a light pack on her cheek and reluctantly let her go ....... :(

i'll definitely rtf her soon enough. thanks ts for sharing this lovely gem !!

yongzhen
11-07-2008, 06:52 AM
I do know some gals had at 2 threads on them under different name. And they use different hp. Unless u meet them, u won't know they r the same gals.

Monkey4
11-07-2008, 08:21 AM
No problem lah, bro amity!:D

If I not around, you can also give out the contact mah!:p

I'm not here for the points anyway, so not a big deal to me.

Got cheap and good deals, just inform me lor! Hahaha!

Share Lobang! We all Abang!

Bro Cheonging101 and Amity

That is the real spirit of sbf..... that's of sharing :)

Bro Cheonging101, i got the ctc from Amity and with such good FRs written on her i will put her on my backlog list.... will up your points in due course for your spirit of sharing

Bro amity, dun feel bad lah, at the end of day what we are all doing here is to bonk and share and at the same time help the gal only mah....so long as the release of contacts is meant for real cheongsters and not to number collectors and school kids..i really advocate that all good GEMs and bad ones ought to be shared with our own circles of kakis....

yangzong
11-07-2008, 10:07 AM
Bro Cheonging101 and Amity

That is the real spirit of sbf..... that's of sharing :)

Bro Cheonging101, i got the ctc from Amity and with such good FRs written on her i will put her on my backlog list.... will up your points in due course for your spirit of sharing

Bro amity, dun feel bad lah, at the end of day what we are all doing here is to bonk and share and at the same time help the gal only mah....so long as the release of contacts is meant for real cheongsters and not to number collectors and school kids..i really advocate that all good GEMs and bad ones ought to be shared with our own circles of kakis....

Yes, I fully agree with Bro Monkey4 saying, the sharing spirit and helping the girl at the same time. Bro amity please accept my apology for making that posting (was just wondering whether or not is the same girl) and you no need to feel bad, like I say you are the other kind hearted bro who is helping Bao er in this case.

In fact I salute people like all of you for the kind heart for helping out the girls and at the same time sextifying bro out here :D and willing to share share spirit.

yangzong
11-07-2008, 10:15 AM
Wah, bro! You see clothing only also can know who the lady is?!:eek:

You got "Fire eyes, Golden pupils", man!:D Don' tell me you also keep a Jin Gu Bang in your trousers. Hahaha!

bo lah, actually after posting felt a bit pei seh to bro amity :o because when you given me the contact I meet her right away. In the room I help her to undress and her clothing is a bit difficult to take off and bao er guided me how to do it so I got that deep impression only mah. Is purely co-incidence pei seh pei seh.............

Cheonging101
11-07-2008, 10:51 AM
Wah! I thought you Sun Wu Kong!:D

Also, thanks for the praises, bros! Other than my small head become big from meimeis, my big head also become bigger because of bros! Hahaha!

Anyway, back to clear PMs. If you very gian or got fluid dripping out from your cock-tip already, just send to both me and bro amity. Either one of us will pass out the contact (if you meet our requirements) as he is authorised by me and approved by Cheonging Union to do so.:p

Cheonging101
11-07-2008, 05:29 PM
Alright, bros!

Logging out now! Going to Live Impact later.:p

Sorry if I can't pass you the contacts on weekends (try bro amity?:D) as I would usually be romping!

amity
11-07-2008, 09:36 PM
..........so long as the release of contacts is meant for real cheongsters and not to number collectors and school kids……...i really advocate that all good GEMs and bad ones ought to be shared with our own circles of kakis....

My sentiment exactly, that’s why I am strict in screening newbies. And of coz I am continuing my lookout on good one who makes good postings :)

amity
11-07-2008, 09:39 PM
Yes, I fully agree with Bro Monkey4 saying, the sharing spirit and helping the girl at the same time. Bro amity please accept my apology for making that posting (was just wondering whether or not is the same girl) and you no need to feel bad, like I say you are the other kind hearted bro who is helping Bao er in this case.

In fact I salute people like all of you for the kind heart for helping out the girls and at the same time sextifying bro out here :D and willing to share share spirit.

Bro yangzong, in fact i should thank you for that posting. If not the consequence might become an unnecessary flaming. End of the day, no one here gonna suffer except the FL.

I verified from your detail FR that my thread is duplicated (before bro cheong101 reply my PM to confirm). Thus informed the moderator to remove it and it been done. Thx BOSS. :D

Bro yangzong, I will upz u ASAP for your FR and your initiative in preventing an unnecessary misunderstanding in a way. :D

I do know some gals had at 2 threads on them under different name. And they use different hp. Unless u meet them, u won't know they r the same gals.

In fact, she use the same h/p number. I met her by chance at a hotel lobby and she intro herself to me as bao er instead of bao bao. Hence the misundertanding.
As a matter of fact, she doesnt know that bro cheong101 had put her up in SBF (not till today 6pm). But she did told me that a bro might put up for her in a website (SBF or might be another forum) next week as i mentioned in my "deleted thread".
So hope that she is not blamed for this incident. ;)

amity
11-07-2008, 09:58 PM
......Anyway, back to clear PMs. If you very gian or got fluid dripping out from your cock-tip already, just send to both me and bro amity. Either one of us will pass out the contact (if you meet our requirements) as he is authorised by me and approved by Cheonging Union to do so.:p
Sorry if I can't pass you the contacts on weekends (try bro amity?:D) as I would usually be romping!

roger that bro and thx for your trust in xiao-di.

Bros who had sent me PM b4 wait for my reply (after my R&R soon) within 12 hours. I will not cheong JB over this weekend to clear my PMs. If no reply from me.......means your request is still under pending till u pass my screening.:)

amity
11-07-2008, 10:18 PM
As i have received around 40+ PMs since thursday. Priority is given to bros, who had 3 proven FRs and near 20 rep points.
If you need her service within 72 hours, please indicates in ur PM and emergency care will be given.

Newbies take note :
1) I am opened to give newbies a chance to post ur virgin FR, provided that you are not "clocking" posting throughout your stay in SBF (as mentioned by bro TS in his first post in this thread). If you are genuine in SBF, you ought to know what is call a good posting.
2) Newbies who dont meet the stated minimum requirement and want to try luck, please bear the consequence. You are likely be sent to Amity DB.

wanatry19
11-07-2008, 10:30 PM
Thanks bro for sharing the contact. :) have yet to try her will try to book her this wkend. Kudos bro! :D

amity
12-07-2008, 03:58 AM
....have yet to try her will try to book her this wkend. Kudos bro! :D

hope u njoy ur dating wif her dis wkend.;)
http://img19.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-25495/loc1073/02715_BaoEr01_122_1073lo.jpg link (http://img19.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=02715_BaoEr01_122_1073lo.jpg)

http://img15.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-4737/loc867/02720_BaoEr02_122_867lo.jpg link (http://img15.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=02720_BaoEr02_122_867lo.jpg)

ok just to rewrite a short FR on her...........

Met her by chance and she attracted me by her rare personal quality. Ask for her number and called her up two day later.
Look : 7.5/10.
feminine..... short hair but a bit dry.... she should have kept long hair, lidat look nicer. i like the way she dresses up and wear high heel.....
Body: 8/10 (for MILF cat.)
Slim, but has tummy fat....BB (should have C+)....... fair and smooth skin (but has winkles cos she loses some weight).
GFE: 10/10.
Fabulous session that day.... shag out after 12hours of work but still cheong down to meet her.... so must expect a "newly-wedded" wife service. She did it to my expectation.
On arrival, she did not take off her clothing immediately, but instead focus on chit chatting (glad she ask how my day and chat on that day "happening"). She was lying on the bed while i was smoking. Attracted by her pose so snap a shot on her. After more than 20 mins, we take shower together.....Nothing spectacular to shout at......

Foreplay : 9/10. Comfort me with a good catbath and boob teasing..... she want to give me BJ but i say i like BBBJ. She hesitated for sometimes and after a inspection on my cock, she did it for me.... glad to receive a "bonus"..... No rush on the foreplay, i have everything i wanted except frenching (not even kissing).

FJ : 9/10. Fabulous bonk so far (as sextified as to my last bonk on a MILF). Give a light massage... so-so oni cos she not trained in this.....cuddling and TCSS for the remaining time.

Duration/Damage : exceeded 1.5hrs. pay her $80+$70tips (becos she told me her exisiting customer pay her $150/2 shots/120mins). $20 Room, 1 CD on her....two kena confiscated (say she safekeep for me for next time). heart stolen by her..... Beware.

amity
12-07-2008, 04:18 AM
Argh! The first post can't be updated anymore!

Anyway, bros, the damage are as follows::(

$70/1 hour/1 shot
$150/2 hours/2 shots (Why isn't it $140? Maybe if $150, she will push the next appoinment back?:confused:)

because her original price is $80/1shot/60mins (10q bro TS for neg for us to $70/1/1), hence it work out to $160/2shots/120mins. But as a package, price is reduced to $150.

my suggestion to bros who want to go for 2 shots to neg. with her on the pricing personally. If the price is still on high side, why not go for 1 shot + massage at $100 which i think is reasonable for her and the room is two hour anyway.....just my proposal.

yongzhen
12-07-2008, 06:18 AM
Actually not really talking abt her only. I m talking abt other contacts in here. Sometime do wonder who is telling the truth, FR or the gals. I m sure bros whom intro will face this kind of problems. Any1 had this happened before? Which story to believe?

ken6890
12-07-2008, 09:35 PM
because her original price is $80/1shot/60mins (10q bro TS for neg for us to $70/1/1), hence it work out to $160/2shots/120mins. But as a package, price is reduced to $150.

my suggestion to bros who want to go for 2 shots to neg. with her on the pricing personally. If the price is still on high side, why not go for 1 shot + massage at $100 which i think is reasonable for her and the room is two hour anyway.....just my proposal.

Bro amity , you steadyman , after know that your thread that just started found is the same girls as this thread and request to delete away with 2 days and come here to share together ,
you have earn our respect on this , cheer :)

amity
13-07-2008, 02:14 AM
Bro amity , you steadyman , after know that your thread that just started found is the same girls as this thread and request to delete away with 2 days and come here to share together ,
you have earn our respect on this , cheer :)

brudder, dun lidat say...me juz abide by the rule and here to help up as much as i can whenever i m free...

Anyway, All RFC (request for contact) via PM had been processed.
Bros who dun received by reply.....my sincere apologies.... I fully understand that u r new in SBF and had not given a chance to try a contact....my advise is put up some constructive postings and not just clock postings by sending "may i hve the contact". I promise that i will periodically scan ur new postings and ur request will be reprocess if u can make it....thx for your kind understanding.

Haiz....the photo disappear again..... reloading again

http://i38.tinypic.com/2vrvfd3.jpg http://i38.tinypic.com/jg43gm.jpg

PM bro TS for the contact.....ALL CREDITS GO TO HIM..... i am juz here to help out...thats all :D

Kapunkap
13-07-2008, 02:38 AM
hey bro am new to fls mostly been to mps and fishtanks. mind sharing e contact for her? sounds great!! will return with a FR ok?

amity
13-07-2008, 02:56 AM
hey bro am new to fls mostly been to mps and fishtanks. mind sharing e contact for her? sounds great!! will return with a FR ok?

bro, her contact number is oledi in ur PM inbox...pls check it out....

peter_lee_1969
13-07-2008, 03:02 AM
Thanks to Bro Cheonging101!

Had a single shot expresso session 3 days ago.

Was expecting big neh neh size E, a bit disappointed when it is not as big as I have imagined...sian half liao...but luckily it is still good size and most importantly excellent bonking!

told her i just recover from back injury and wanna put my ferrari rod to test. we had our quick shower individually and i told her no need foreplay... she took out her own lubricant and rubba her entrance and i told her to be in doggie position... ok, 1 2 3 enter... hmm, not bad, in ... out.... in... out.... in out in out in out oh oh!!! full power liao and dont know if shre really high but she is moaning so badly and that makes me accelerate to the last gear and can feel condom very hot...her V muscle grip is good too, whole shaft had a nice grip. after about 10 mins of ramming, i tired liao and ask her to ride on me...

wow, wat a view, skin is quite fair and the neh neh bouncing up and down.... she activate her mercedes AMG engine and i also reactivate my ferrari engine, combine together we fuck and moan like no body business, confirm next door can hear us as they bang on our wall... :cool:

in 10 mins i told her i gonna cum soon and ask her if can shoot on her neh neh ( my fav fantasy)... she ok and i withdraw... she knee and i stand, i let her jerk me off. in less than 1 minute i cum all over her yummy neh neh...
wow... shack man...

thanks TS for the contact and will up u later... up me if u enjoy my FR i will do likewise. cheers and happy bonking!

hotdick69
13-07-2008, 03:15 AM
how come her pricing changes when more bros go find her.... :eek:

thought is acording to TS :confused:

peter_lee_1969
13-07-2008, 03:23 AM

thought is acording to TS :confused:she practice free market principle. demand up, price also goes up :D

amity
13-07-2008, 03:38 AM
....Anyway, bros, the damage are as follows::(

$70/1 hour/1 shot
$150/2 hours/2 shots

thought is acording to TS :confused:
hey bro..... did she quoted to u the damage as stated by the TS? anyway i did call her yesterday at 3AM.....and this is her final pricing....she changed her mind again:confused:

Thanks to Bro Cheonging101!

Had a single shot expresso session 3 days ago.........
thx for ur FR bro.....what is ur damage then? as stated by TS?

hotdick69
13-07-2008, 03:48 AM
wah her pricing like stock market...... but not logical leh....

$70/1 hour/1 shot
$150/2 hours/2 shots

like that i rather tell her for 1 hr/1 shot 2 times ..... :D

not because of $10.00 but feels like she can raise as and when she happy.... think TS is out to help her but she taking advantage on his kindness lor

amity
13-07-2008, 04:06 AM
wah her pricing super upmarket...... but not logical leh....

$70/1 hour/1 shot
$150/2 hours/2 shots

like that i rather tell her for 1 hr/1 shot 2 times ..... :D

not because of $10.00 but her pricings really not frdly..... feels like she is can raise as she happy.... think TS out to help her but she taking advantage on his kindness lor

bro, think u r not in the full picture and understand y there is such confusion. answer to your question is in this post (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2891187-post57.html).

the fact that i proposed 2 hour with 1 FJ + Massage at $100 is simply because $150 is far too steep (at least in our SBF market)... $70/1hour/1shot is what TS had neg for us (for me i paid her $80 as what her existing customer from the musical lounge is paying).
$150/2shots/2hours is based on what her exisiting customers are paying...(if u workout on the fact on her original price for single shot, she did give a discount on the 2 shots package)....as mentioned, i strongly advise bros who really want two shots to neg the price wif her. :)

hope it clear all on damage issue....cheers:D

amity
13-07-2008, 04:33 AM
http://i38.tinypic.com/2vrvfd3.jpg

http://i38.tinypic.com/jg43gm.jpg

PM bro TS for the contact.....ALL CREDITS GO TO HIM..... i am juz here to help out...thats all :D[/QUOTE]

time to sleep..... continue any outstanding tomolo

Cheonging101
13-07-2008, 12:06 PM
Wah, bro! Sleep at 4.30am ah?:D

I just got back from hotel after session with Daphn3333 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/78559-back-2-service-you.html).

Kena drained dry. Hahaha!

Anyway, thanks for taking over the helm.

Will only be here for a while to type up FR and clear current PMs.

Again, many thanks for clarifying to the bros here.

Bao Bao call me yesterday afternoon to 'chor' me.:p

Cheonging101
14-07-2008, 11:10 AM
Back to clear PMs and reply new ones, bros!:D

Hope you guys had an enjoyable weekend!:p

Hlee8
14-07-2008, 12:59 PM
A FR is in order to show my appreciation for Cheonging101's kind consideration of me being worthy of sharing her number.

No offence to Cheonging but before I launch into my FR, the WL is NOT an E CUP. She WAS an E-cup but has slimmed down and is only a C cup currently.

Looks: I met up with her and when I laid eyes on her, i was of the mind maybe I should cancel my session with her. She is not ugly but abit plain and the way she was dressed that day looked abit 'auntie' to me although she claims she is in her mid 20s. Perhaps it was the whole package that made her look older as I suppose on closer inspection she would look in her at best early 30s to me. But since I was there and hoping to see some E-cup tit action i decided to go along with the ride.

Attitude: She has a good attitude and is friendly and accomodating. She tries to act coy and put on her best bed room eyes when we were in the room. She appears to be a warm person which adds on to helping the session a pleasant one.

Body: She cleaned me up in the shower and i had a nice look over of her bod. She is rather short but has a body I would term as 'chilli padi' type. Very compact and tight with some nice curves that make such honeys a real turn on. she had really nice teardrop shaped tits which were full at the end of the teardrop which seem to be suspended on air without support but you can see the weight hanging down. I have to be honest and say i would have very much preferred if they were E-cups which would have been spectacular but I had to make do with the Cs which I wont usually accept. Overall she has a nice proportion everywhere. Bush not trimmed but not offensively hairy. She had slight armpit hair if that bothers you.

The Screw: Her attitude comes into play here and she tries to please. If you have any requests best to tell her and she would accomodate within reason. The head she gave was pleasant and sensual. She flicks the tongue whilst giving you her best CFM look. Cat bath quite SOP. Lubes herself and you are ready to ride. She is quite noisy to help enhance the mood but she is not the tightest hole on the island. She does contract her muscles to help 'sqeeze' whatever is left in your snake before releasing it drained.

Post screw - I lacked the time to go for a massage and screw but as we had a little time left she gave me a brief massage to help me wind down. Her attitude still tip top after the business was done.

Verdict: a pleasant enough experience but unlikely to repeat solely because she is not an E-cup. That is not to say she isnt a good screw but I think fellow tit meisters would understand where Im coming from.

i1papaya
14-07-2008, 02:46 PM
Thanks to bro Cheonging101 for sharing .

Had a session with Bao Er yesterday. The total experience is similar to most of bros mentioned. Just a little more to add is she is extremely hygenic as just after shower and laid on bed in anticipating her bbbj on me, she will repeatedly at close visual seeking for any weird smell or look of your didi at least 3times :p and followed by withdrawing her self brought wet tissue to clear your didi in detail again:p. Then she is ready for bbbjing you.

Statistics
Look : 7.8
Body : 7 not fat nor slim. baba type (my type which I like)
Boobs : 9. C+ cups with nicely shaped and nice pink nips
shower : DIY. she will cum in the bath room just for the present but seems not keen to soap you. So I also never request lor
Painting : yes
Frenching : No(just few pecks that i could get from her)
Bbbj : yes
Fj : 6.8 (missionary and cowgirl ride was great with nice stereo effect but too much phone calls which she would not switch off nor to silent mode)

Damage : 150+20room+1.666cd.(wanted 2shots but only managed to have 1 as I hv pumped her on the second round but couldn't cum and went soft so decided to hj to cum on her beautiful boobs but her phone calls keeps cumming which afected my didi's mode as time also close to 2hrs so I called it an end. Never-the-less, she is a nice girl that worth for a shot but not 2shots in one go for me.

Rtf : yes should be before her departure out our sexgapore.

Bro cheonging101 Up you with my 1 humble point

i1papaya
14-07-2008, 03:05 PM
Bro Cheonging101,

Sorry Bro, The system responded : "You must spread some Reputation around before giving to Cheonging101 again." :confused:

Next time ok....

amity
14-07-2008, 07:37 PM
thanks bro Hlee8 and bro i1papaya for your honest FR.

I received a call from bao bao that some bros want to call her for a afternoon sexxion..... but she cant wake up cos she work till very late the previous day. For that, i apologies on her behalf if she hasnt done so.

As far as i know, her operation time is from around 4pm (or 5pm) till 3.30am the next day.

If any bros is keen to bonk her earlier than 4pm, maybe you can confirm the appointment in advance, like myself, so that she can plan her time and working schedule.

vinkcengoh
15-07-2008, 12:03 AM
Thanks TS for Bao Bao contact number.

Just bonk her... half an hour ago...

Looks: 7/10 (If you like short hair gals, I prefer gals with long hair)
Body: 7/10 (Just nice for bonking, with good sound effects)
Boobs: 9.5/10 (Big, soft with pink nipples, reminds me of Fang Yen. Except Fang Yen looks younger & boobs more firm)
Frenching: didn't try, but can see she's not into it.
BJ: 7/10 (She wanted to BBBJ me, Opted for BJ.) Needs to improve on suction and deepthroat.
FJ: 6.9/10 (Not bad, but I had much better ones before)

RTF: Maybe because of her pink nips boobs.

Nice bonk. Anyway for those bros who know me, I will always try to share live pics of gal if possible.

Monkey4
15-07-2008, 12:11 AM
thanks bro vinkcengoh for the pics

bro amity and cheonging101, me saw some armpit hair..:eek:. a turnover for some bros like myself included.... please ask her to shave.

Ya, agreed not an E but a C....

sori bros.... not my cup of tea so guess no FR from me. Paiseh but thanks for sharing :cool:

amity
15-07-2008, 01:04 AM
.......Nice bonk. Anyway for those bros who know me, I will always try to share live pics of gal if possible. Check out these pics of Bao Bao which I've taken. Phew

hi bro vinkcengoh..... thx for sharing more photos of her..... will upz u asap because of ur kindness in sharing of a FL contact when amity is still a newbie. thx :D

Bros who read this, please dont tell bao bao about her nude photos on the website.... cos as what i understand from her last thursday, she is quite uncomfortable wif it....thats y i only post two photo of her :p

amity
15-07-2008, 01:12 AM
....bro amity and cheonging101, me saw some armpit hair... a turnover for some bros like myself included.... please ask her to shave.

sori bros.... not my cup of tea so guess no FR from me. Paiseh but thanks for sharing :cool:

no worries, we r here juz sharing, no obligation :D

i tot i had mentioned in my "thread" which i started on last thursday abt 3am but informed moderator (after 12 hours) to delete it due to duplication.
ISO conformity : minor non-compliance (armpit hair not shaved, pussy hair not trimmed )....
i did inform her to shave , she say she will check wif her "jie mei" about where to get the kit.... :p

hope friday after my RTF with my MILF XY, i can find a time to meet her and talk to her lor .... siong arh :p

Monkey4
15-07-2008, 01:25 AM
no worries, we r here juz sharing, no obligation :D

i tot i had mentioned in my "thread" which i started on last thursday abt 3am but informed moderator (after 12 hours) to delete it due to duplication.
ISO conformity : minor non-compliance (armpit hair not shaved, pussy hair not trimmed )....
i did inform her to shave , she say she will check wif her "jie mei" about where to get the kit.... :p

hope friday after my RTF with my MILF XY, i can find a time to meet her and talk to her lor .... siong arh :p

bro amity,

as a gesture of goodwill, i am prepared to pluck the armpit hair for her... as for the pubic hair... i can trim to whatever design she desires... butterfly, spideyweb...kenny rogers or willie nelson... FOC but i am not David Gan hor so dun expect professional cut... but guarantee no bruises on her pussy... :D

amity
15-07-2008, 01:29 AM
bro amity,

as a gesture of goodwill, i am prepared to pluck the armpit hair for her... as for the pubic hair... i can trim to whatever design she desires... butterfly, spideyweb...kenny rogers or willie nelson... FOC but i am not David Gan hor so dun expect professional cut... but guarantee no bruises on her pussy... :D

hmmm... one of my buddy who is a smoker say he will help to set fire on her armpit and pubic hair :p

bro monkey4, u r a caring gentlemen...hope all bros who meet bao bao pls handle her with gentle care....her "CB" machiam very fragile :D

loner7272
15-07-2008, 01:39 AM
hmmm... one of my buddy who is a smoker say he will help to set fire on her armpit and pubic hair :p

bro monkey4, u r a caring gentlemen...hope all bros who meet bao bao pls handle her with gentle care....her "CB" machiam very fragile :D
:D Is me!!! Is me!!!

i1papaya
15-07-2008, 07:37 AM
RTF: Maybe because of her pink nips boobs.

Nice bonk. Anyway for those bros who know me, I will always try to share live pics of gal if possible. Check out these pics of Bao Bao which I've taken. Phew...

Great work again Bro vinkcengoh!:D

thanks bro vinkcengoh for the pics

bro amity and cheonging101, me saw some armpit hair..:eek:. a turnover for some bros like myself included.... please ask her to shave.

sori bros.... not my cup of tea so guess no FR from me. Paiseh but thanks for sharing

Bro Monkey4, the photo was nicely taken but only the color tone is not right. Her nips are PINK. Boobs are C+. Her look is no regret lah. I would say you will miss out this great Gem in term of her look & figure and is better than XR but only service is just sligthly not as comparable to XR

i did inform her to shave , she say she will check wif her "jie mei" about where to get the kit....

Bro Amity, the end session with her, I told her to shave too and she was nicely requested me to go and buy together and Shave for her leh :p but I paiseh and rejected lah.:p

Monkey4
15-07-2008, 08:44 AM
Great work again Bro vinkcengoh!:D

Bro Monkey4, the photo was nicely taken but only the color tone is not right. Her nips are PINK. Boobs are C+. Her look is no regret lah. I would say you will miss out this great Gem in term of her look & figure and is better than XR but only service is just sligthly not as comparable to XR

Bro Amity, the end session with her, I told her to shave too and she was nicely requested me to go and buy together and Shave for her leh :p but I paiseh and rejected lah.:p

Bro i1papaya.... roger.... maybe will try Bao Er after XR go back in August cos time running out to rtf XR liao. Thanks for the update...

If Bao Er, dun mind plucking.... i can help.... :D

ken6890
15-07-2008, 09:49 AM
hmmm... one of my buddy who is a smoker say he will help to set fire on her armpit and pubic hair :p:D

bro amity , sure bo want to set fire on her armpit and pubic hair , don't play fire le , later hotel got fire not good le :D

Cheonging101
15-07-2008, 11:03 AM
Wah lauh eh... you guys ah...:D

What next? Use laser gun, si boh?:p

Long time never see her, maybe boobies shrink. Even hair also change style. Last time her hair reach half her back and when she cowgirl, her hair just cascades down on my chest like a wild woman. Hahahaha!

Now even got armpit hair. Last time in massage parlor probably got OKT to scold her.;)

Anyway, back to clear PMs.:cool:

Cheonging101
15-07-2008, 06:53 PM
PMs cleared for the day!

Logging out now, bros!

Do post FRs!:D

i1papaya
15-07-2008, 08:19 PM
Bro i1papaya.... roger.... maybe will try Bao Er after XR go back in August cos time running out to rtf XR liao. Thanks for the update...

If Bao Er, dun mind plucking.... i can help.... :D

She will remove her armpit hair if any bro could volunteer. On your next booking, Call her if she have removed the hair and if not yet, buy her a shaver and she needs your help:p

Bro Monkey, Bao Er is almost close to this standard lah, based on my poor cock eye's view:p. She Looks close to the pic on the top second right.
http://www.crystal-eizou.jp/shopping/photos/2008_07/vfdv159L_b.jpg

Any bro that had bonked her if you agrees or not of her look above???

Monkey4
16-07-2008, 03:46 AM
She will remove her armpit hair if any bro could volunteer. On your next booking, Call her if she have removed the hair and if not yet, buy her a shaver and she needs your help:p

Bro Monkey, Bao Er is almost close to this standard lah, based on my poor cock eye's view:p. She Looks close to the pic on the top second right.

wah i1papaya.... if she really looked like that... sure nose bleed..... me sure mai tu liao... thursday....i shall go shopping at watson first before heading down to GL to bonk her.... thanks for the update bro i1papaya....

Cheonging101
16-07-2008, 08:52 AM
Back to clear my PMs, bros! :D

Send your request for her contact to either me or bro amity!

All idiots (non-genuine bros or those lacking in common sense to appear as on) will be ignored to protect the interest of our busty asset!:p

Cheonging101
16-07-2008, 05:17 PM
Will reply the rest of the PMs tomorrow, bros!

Logging off soon!:D

arsene123
16-07-2008, 10:27 PM
Just bonk her today...

Looks: 6.5/10 (not really my type though)
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10 (too Big for me though)
Frenching: no.
BJ: 7/10 (can be better)
FJ: 6.9/10

RTF: dont think so.

i1papaya
17-07-2008, 01:04 AM
Boobs: 8/10 (too Big for me though)

Bro Arsene,

You cumming for a 32E boobs (actually is C+) as the thread stated and you should already know what size is about and you said too big for you???:confused:

Or did write on the wrong thread or bonk the wrong FL or did you bonk?:D

Cheonging101
17-07-2008, 10:13 AM
Agreed, bro!

Bor arsene123 is hereby banned from getting any further contacts from me!:D

Flagship
17-07-2008, 02:19 PM
Me RTF with Bao-er again:p

i1papaya
17-07-2008, 10:06 PM
wah i1papaya.... if she really looked like that... sure nose bleed..... me sure mai tu liao... thursday....i shall go shopping at watson first before heading down to GL to bonk her.... thanks for the update bro i1papaya....

How Bro Monkey,

Wu try Bo? Ho Bo?:D

amity
17-07-2008, 11:31 PM
How Bro Monkey,

Wu try Bo? Ho Bo?:D

hahaha, bro "i want papaya", u din read bro monkey4 signature....his didi "
"vomit" too much recently...need to rest :p

i1papaya
18-07-2008, 06:54 AM

Yes I notice it. Shhhiiiiii.......dun say har.....must give that monkey pressure to climb more trees mah and this is a nice tree good for we monkeys. Furthermore is not a durian tree that may hurt us lar:p;)

Monkey4
18-07-2008, 09:05 AM
How Bro Monkey,

Wu try Bo? Ho Bo?

i1papaya.

dun give me stress lah... my didi giving me stress by refusing to vomit... my head giving me stress by deliberating who to bonk first..... my 2 PRC FLs giving me stress...by asking me when I will rtf them.... my bonking buddy giving me stress by demonstrating his ability to bonk everyday.... my OC giving me stress by asking what time I coming back :D

ya lor bro amity.... so u noticed argh...

Yes I notice it. Shhhiiiiii.......dun say har.....must give that monkey pressure to climb more trees mah and this is a nice tree good for we monkeys. Furthermore is not a durian tree that may hurt us lar:p;)

i1papaya... i bonk the Inner Mongolian DDDDDD Cup ytd.... finally managed to cover new terriority liao....her boobs ..... Confirmed.... Guaranteed.... Real and Original... going to post FR soon

Cheonging101
18-07-2008, 09:15 AM
Wonder whether shaved her oreadi or not?:D

Monkey4
18-07-2008, 09:20 AM
Wonder whether shaved her oreadi or not?:D

precisely that is why i waiting for confirmation on this b4 trying ;):D

Cheonging101
18-07-2008, 04:55 PM
Hahaha!

Shaved up or down, bro?

Replied PMs!

Logging off now through the weekends! Hee hee!

Paisei if bros PM me during the weekends...:p

amity
18-07-2008, 05:05 PM
Hahaha!

Shaved up or down, bro?

Replied PMs!

Logging off now through the weekends! Hee hee!

Paisei if bros PM me during the weekends...:p

yo, u go bonking again....leave behind poor amity :D
anyway will try to empty my inbox (omg, PM full liao) after my happy hour with my RTF and Bao Bao :D

i1papaya
18-07-2008, 10:09 PM
i1papaya... i bonk the Inner Mongolian DDDDDD Cup ytd.... finally managed to cover new terriority liao....her boobs ..... Confirmed.... Guaranteed.... Real and Original... going to post FR soon

Inner Mongolian. I also 1. :p:D
Must see your FR.:p Now Tentatively jump thread liao:p

amity
19-07-2008, 05:48 AM
just had a RTF on Bao Bao (her name is actually BaoEr :D).... GFE stronger....BaoEr thx all the kind bros here being treating her nicely. :D

marc5
19-07-2008, 02:23 PM
I had been trying to make arrangement with Bao-er since last week. Finally I had the chance to bonk her on Friday. Overall it was a session of satisfying bonk plus a relaxing massage.

To cut a long story short. My rating on Bao-er:

Face: 6.5 (very Chinese feature, short dyed hair cut)
Body: 7.0 (curvy, fair, but a little tummy)
Skin: 7.5 (fair and smooth)
Boobs: 8.0 (D+ nice and spongy, average size niples)
Catbath: 6.5 (she focus largely on two nipples)
Frenching: NA (only light lip kissing)
BBBJ: 7.5 (great, slow and fast combination)
FJ: 8.0 (no rush, f**k any pace or position)
Massage: 7.0 (quite relaxing)
Communication: 7.0 (Beijing accent)
Satisfaction: 7.5 (overall, despite her tummy)
Damage: quoted rate + tips
RTF: May be (she said RTF customers get additional service???)

Thanks bro Cheonging101 for sharing the lead.

amity
19-07-2008, 05:10 PM
...Overall it was a session of satisfying bonk plus a relaxing massage.........

Thanks bro Cheonging101 for sharing the lead.

Bro marc5, thx for your time in putting up a FR on BaoEr..... will upz u ASAP

I RTF her yesterday (oops should be today cos already past midnight :D), had a longest session with a FL ever....almost wanted to be wif her for an overnight but unable due to other committment.....BaoEr is a type of gal being pampered by her family, her love one, and her frenz all the while.... As such when i first call for her service, she was quite passive in certain area.... BUT she learn the rope fast....today the GFE is very much stronger :D
Some bros had RTF her too..BaoEr is very touched by the kindness and care showered to her.... I strongly believe u share the same sentiment.... like to comment brudders?

Anyway, just to inform all bros who read this.. BaoEr is going to have code red soon...

My PM box is in the process of clearing from SPAM PMs....Bro TS is njoying his weekend bonk.... if u r very super keen to try BaoEr, feel free to PM me for contact....emergency care will be taken care...

Monkey4
19-07-2008, 05:34 PM
Anyway, just to inform all bros who read this.. BaoEr is going to have code red soon...

My PM box is in the process of clearing from SPAM PMs....Bro TS is njoying his weekend bonk.... if u r very super keen to try BaoEr, feel free to PM me for contact....emergency care will be taken care...

brother amity.... paiseh.... my target schedule for Bao Er not due yet... so i may miss this GEM :o:(

Nevertheless, thanks for intro.

BTW : She shaved armpit hair liao :confused:

amity
19-07-2008, 05:49 PM
brother amity.... paiseh.... my target schedule for Bao Er not due yet... so i may miss this GEM :(

Nevertheless, thanks for intro.

BTW : She shaved armpit hair liao

no worries bro, i am in the same situation like u....a list of FL to clear plus RTF....very headache. Yesterday really no choice to meet two FLs for RTF mission. reservoir dried up :D

as for her armpit hair arh.... i will bring her for some shopping next week... so u wait till it is clean if it really bother u....for me her armpit hair not so much and thick that is offensive to me :D

hope she can get an extension for another month lor....will update u guys :)

Monkey4
19-07-2008, 05:55 PM
no worries bro, i am in the same situation like u....a list of FL to clear plus RTF....very headache. Yesterday really no choice to meet two FLs for RTF mission. reservoir fried up :D

hope she can get an extension for another month lor....will update u guys :)

Bro amity.... u another superman :p

So when she leaving... if cannot get extension ? BTW, bro amity... how her looks compared to Beautician Rong Rong ?

amity
19-07-2008, 05:59 PM
Bro amity.... u another superman :p

So when she leaving... if cannot get extension ? BTW, bro amity... how her looks compared to Beautician Rong Rong ?

cos u r a goot kakis and u r truthworthy...u have my PM :D

amity
20-07-2008, 01:20 AM
BaoEr is on CODE RED.

2 1 4 9 “来红”。。。。 HUAT ARGH :D:D

i1papaya
20-07-2008, 07:25 AM
BaoEr is on CODE RED.

Bro Amity,

You are just like another Monkey keep changing Avatar har. This show your heart is always changing like deciding which FL to up first hor. Bro Monkey told that he has low sperm count now cos so much bonking lately and now the FL list getting longer which one to up first??:eek:

Since BaoEr is on code red. You also have a break lah. Enjoy my new Chinese / Japanese joke below lah.

amity
21-07-2008, 12:50 AM
Bro Amity,

You are just like another Monkey keep changing Avatar har. This show your heart is always changing like deciding which FL to up first hor. .....
Since BaoEr is on code red. You also have a break lah. Enjoy my new Chinese / Japanese joke below lah.

yo brudder, me boh-piah have to step down my "FBi" duty (temporary nia argh) due to too many RTFs reason (KC factors wif 3 FLs is like Kaya, gu-yu, kopi O "gao gao"), now change to this avatar to constantly remind myself not to be tempted with new gems cos still have 4 must bonk contacts in the list.... lidat how to be ”日本人”? :D

loner7272
21-07-2008, 03:30 AM
yo brudder, me boh-piah have to step down my "FBi" duty (temporary nia argh) due to too many RTFs reason (KC factors wif 3 FLs is like Kaya, gu-yu, kopi O "gao gao"), now change to this avatar to constantly remind myself not to be tempted with new gems cos still have 4 must bonk contacts in the list.... lidat how to be ”日本人”?
Wow!!! Shi Fu, now i noe Y u always work for 21hrs :D
Save ur time bringin her to get instrument for her armpit. ;)
Rather take a good rest, fill up ur reservior :D
Me at ur service. 1 lighter wil solve de problem :D

Cheonging101
21-07-2008, 09:36 AM
Thanks, bro amity!:D

Long session is how long? No need pay extra, arh?:p

Anyway, we keep her happy, she'll keep us happy also.

Win-win! Hahaha!

Back to clear PMs bro!

But please don't cheong red light, hor!;)

amity
22-07-2008, 12:55 AM
Thanks, bro amity!:D

Long session is how long? No need pay extra, arh?:p

No need to pay extra? u wait long long wo ;)

Anyway, we keep her happy, she'll keep us happy also.

Win-win! Hahaha!

agree, as long as we treat her nicely, she will reciprocate...... For me, is to love and be loved :D

amity
22-07-2008, 12:59 AM
Wow!!! Shi Fu, now i noe Y u always work for 21hrs
Save ur time bringin her to get instrument for her armpit.
Rather take a good rest, fill up ur reservior
Me at ur service. 1 lighter wil solve de problem

Solli hor, i dun work 21 hours everytime hor....only special occassion if there is a need for a FIRING :D

anyway, brought her for shopping..... got some new dress, hope she can doll up better when she back for action....armpit hair sure cleaned up then :D

loner7272
22-07-2008, 02:31 AM
Solli hor, i dun work 21 hours everytime hor....only special occassion if there is a need for a FIRING :D

anyway, brought her for shopping..... got some new dress, hope she can doll up better when she back for action....armpit hair sure cleaned up then :D
WOW!!! Shi Fu! I'm waitin for her BRAND NEW ARRIVAL! :p

Cheonging101
22-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Thanks bro amity!

I probably got zapped from some other threads.:D

No worries, points mean nothing to me as long as I can still give & receive PMs to support the Freelancing industry!

However, I would still reciprocate to the bros who upped me. Please tell me who you are so that I can pass you my Liang3 Cheng2 Gong1 Li4 (2 levels of power)!

Starting from bro amity!

Also, I will be replying the PMs for Bao-Er's contacts again.

Do support our busty, sultry and (best of all) freshly-shaved PRC!:D

ken6890
22-07-2008, 03:46 PM
BaoEr is on CODE RED.

bro amity , are you giving us 4D number to buy tomorrow wednesday :D
hope tomorrow wednesday this number 2149 will come out 1st prize and every body HUAT ARGH :D

Cheonging101
23-07-2008, 10:10 AM
Back to clear more PMs to contact our voluptous babe!:D

Cheonging101
23-07-2008, 04:46 PM
Going to run off soon, bros!

Last lap to clear PMs!:D

Cheonging101
25-07-2008, 09:14 AM
Hello, bros!

Have cleared the PMs for our busty babe!

Don't pai seh! If you want to squeeze big round boobs, mai tu hor!

If she run back home before you got chance, don't blame me arh!:D

Cheonging101
25-07-2008, 06:21 PM
I am about to cabut soon, bros! And I won't be back till weekdays because I'll be out on weekends cavorting! Muahahah!:D

On behalf of our hot busty babe, I thank the bros who pmed me for her contact and arranged to meet up with her!

Sorry, Bro amity, kindly help Bao-er in my absence!:p

amity
25-07-2008, 11:47 PM
I am about to cabut soon, bros! And I won't be back till weekdays because I'll be out on weekends cavorting! Muahahah!:D

On behalf of our hot busty babe, I thank the bros who pmed me for her contact and arranged to meet up with her!

Sorry, Bro amity, kindly help Bao-er in my absence!:p

Yes Sir. Sorry that i din help out much so far as i only have liberty to bonk and log in SBF on Monday and Friday only.

Update :
1) BaoEr is currently not in Singapore. She will be back within another 3-4 days. Hope she can get to extend her stay again
2) I brought her for some shopping few days ago. Her BB attracted many buayas' attention, make me feel :o. I have also bought her some dress. Now she dress like my part time GF, hehehe. Bros, camp here to see more photos when I meet her again. :D

ken6890
26-07-2008, 04:13 PM
Yes Sir. Sorry that i din help out much so far as i only have liberty to bonk and log in SBF on Monday and Friday only.

Update :
1) BaoEr is currently not in Singapore. She will be back within another 3-4 days. Hope she can get to extend her stay again
2) I brought her for some shopping few days ago. Her BB attracted many buayas' attention, make me feel :o. I have also bought her some dress. Now she dress like my part time GF, hehehe. Bros, camp here to see more photos when I meet her again. :D

bro amity , you so good brought her some shopping , carefull she fall in love with you hor :D
clamping here to see more new photo of her :D

amity
26-07-2008, 06:08 PM
bro amity , you so good brought her some shopping , carefull she fall in love with you hor :D
clamping here to see more new photo of her :D

u ned to camp here meh....her photos will be sent to u via MSN :D

amity
28-07-2008, 12:12 AM
Hi Bro, BaoEr is back to our land. She has extended her stay till 24 Aug 2008. Bros who had her number, dun wait till last min to cheong....no one know what will happen in next min..

Bro who had sent me RFC (Request For Contact) since monday 21/7/08, i am sending u her number as promised. Please check it out from ur PM. Dont keep in ur drawing hor ;)

Interested Bros who had yet RFC, pls kindly PM Bro Cheonging101 (threadstarter) if u qualified. Me here to help up and oni free to surf SBF on Monday and Friday nia.

Here, i have complied the FRs from the kind bros r willing to share with us their Sex-perience with BaoEr for your kind perusal, not forgetting Amity's First QC Test Report on BaoEr (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2891177-post56.html). Will Upz u as promised but please make posting regularly. Me hunting u for more than a week liao.

Today i am not able to meet up BaoEr as i have family commitment. I will meet her ASAP and took more photos (not nude hor) to share with bros here. Stay tune.

...........i think she really worth that price leh in term of looks and her nice body.. She really quite pretty lor..:p
Give her a try:)

..........she was slightly late, but nonetheless, the wait was worth it; she's beautiful, sexy (imho) with good fashion sense and most important of all, BIG BOOBIES !

after talking with her, realised that she's a graduate as well, thus able to carry out a very decent conversation on almost any subjects.....

i'll definitely rtf her soon enough. thanks ts for sharing this lovely gem !!

.....Was expecting big neh neh size E, a bit disappointed when it is not as big as I have imagined...sian half liao...but luckily it is still good size and most importantly excellent bonking!
...... up me if u enjoy my FR i will do likewise. cheers and happy bonking!

……She WAS an E-cup but has slimmed down and is only a C cup currently…….
Looks:……. She is not ugly but abit plain and the way she was dressed that day looked abit 'auntie' to me although she claims she is in her mid 20s. Perhaps it was the whole package that made her look older as I suppose on closer inspection she would look in her at best early 30s to me.

Post screw - I lacked the time to go for a massage and screw but as we had a little time left she gave me a brief massage to help me wind down. Her attitude still tip top after the business was done.

Verdict: a pleasant enough experience but unlikely to repeat solely because she is not an E-cup. That is not to say she isnt a good screw but I think fellow tit meisters would understand where Im coming from.

.........Overall it was a session of satisfying bonk plus a relaxing massage.........

.......... Her nips are PINK. Boobs are C+. Her look is no regret lah. I would say you will miss out this great Gem in term of her look & figure and is better than XR but only service is just sligthly not as comparable to XR

Damage : $70/1 shot/60mins or $100/1 shot + massage/120mins. Pls let her know what package u want when calling for appointment. Thx

Cheonging101
28-07-2008, 10:27 AM
Thanks for the assist, bro amity! ;)

Wah... now she also forget about me already... Leave also neber tell me... Hahahaha!:p

Anyway, back to clear PMs again! Notice a lot of bros come in here to check for Kangtao during weekends then ask for contacts to cheong... Aiyoh... why you all like to last minute one? Too spontatneous not good leh... easy shoot in pants one. Hahaha!:D

amity
28-07-2008, 01:46 PM
Thanks for the assist, bro amity! ;)

Wah... now she also forget about me already... Leave also neber tell me... Hahahaha!:p

Anyway, back to clear PMs again! Notice a lot of bros come in here to check for Kangtao during weekends then ask for contacts to cheong... Aiyoh... why you all like to last minute one? Too spontatneous not good leh... easy shoot in pants one. Hahaha!:D

Hi Brudder, she wont forget u one lah.... u being her kind frenz during her stay last year or two years back when she worked in the massage parlour or musical lounge for 2 weeks (aiya me amity is so old have poor memory liao, cant realli recall all the details during our chit chatting).

Anyway, probably she din call u to inform u abt her code red and a short break is because she noe i will update the bros here on ur behalf..... As what i noe, she missed u lei.... if u can take a break from ur work, jio her out for kopi and chat chat lor :D (she seldom take initiative to call cos might not be convenient for u to tok mah)

Cheonging101
28-07-2008, 02:20 PM
Ha ha ha!:D

Okay, bro!

I'll see what I can do this weekend. Got Jap towkay come to Singapore... Sigh...:(

amity
29-07-2008, 01:28 AM
Ha ha ha!:D

Okay, bro!

I'll see what I can do this weekend. Got Jap towkay come to Singapore... Sigh...:(

On one occasion, a guy pop out the question to BE. "Are u Japanese?”. Stumped by the question in her foreign language, she answered "I Dont Know ( i guess she mean "I am not"), I am from China". My eyes opened widely and broke into laughter cos her spoken engerie sound so kawaii.
So maybe bro, get BE to occupy ur Jap TowKay,u can be freed from many works :D

amity
29-07-2008, 01:48 AM
Today had another good sexxion with BE (BaoEr). Just a short duration of 3 hours with her, she received so many calls. Seem that she away to genting for oni a few days, her customers miss her so much.
Just a highlight, One or two callers (private number) machiam treat her number like 1900-CHATLINE (but KNN she got to pay for the chat). One SMS so funny (i accidently saw it hor as she was lying on my chest), but not so good to reveal out in the open forum. Not sure if she met these ppl at kopitiam or number collectors here. If u r one of these type of cheongster, please be a kind soul not to disturb/harass her from earning for her living lah.

Anyway, as promised to put up some photo (with her permission of coz). But very sorry that suck hotel room lighting quite dim and my fone camera lousy type (low memory so set to low resolution too).

http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w322/amity1112/fhsduigfu7sdgfg.jpg http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w322/amity1112/ishjsfhuisfgadvio.jpg http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w322/amity1112/yasrghsdfhsdfhgl.jpg

Lastly. ISO non-comformity re-inspection done. Armpit hair shaved. Pubic hair trimmed by her customer in Genting (I dont know who u r but u r a gentlemen to bring her back safely :)).

DAMAGE : $70/1shot/60 mins OR $100/1shot+Massage/120mins. Please let her know what package u want when making the appointment with her.

Operating hour : 3pm - 3am. Please call her after 1pm as she usually get to sleep after 5am. If u need early bonking b4 3pm, please let her know in advance so she can plan her time.

DarthRevan
29-07-2008, 02:07 AM
yo bro Cheonging101, can share this gem with me? :)

amity
29-07-2008, 02:18 AM
Hello, bros!

Have cleared the PMs for our busty babe!

Don't pai seh! If you want to squeeze big round boobs, mai tu hor!

If she run back home before you got chance, don't blame me arh!:D

Yes act fast, dun wait till last minutes to cheong b4 she going back on 24/8/08. Dont ned to call her and ask her this question again.
Be Alert : She may be gone anytime b4 24/8. Dont probe for the detail as u may have just guessed it right.

PM Bro TS, try to avoid PM amity as i am busy from Tuesday to Thursday. Unless u r genuine cheongter, cant get reply from TS, and u indicate emergency needs, then i will reply your PM with highest priority.

Gentle reminder again : Call her only if u seriously want an appointment (or making advance booking). If u r not sure when u r free to bonk, then plan ur schedule and make the final decision b4 u dial the number. I know her voice is sweet but her number is NOT FREE CHATLINE, pls.

Bro TS, pls exercise extra cautious when giving out contact and not to reply all PMs at one go (requested by BE too) to minimise "flooding" calls and ended our bros complaining too many phone and distraction during their sexxion wif BE. Rest assure BE is trying her best to gif her quality service and not going for quantity.

Cheonging101
29-07-2008, 09:37 AM
Of course, Darth! Who am I to argue with a Sith Lord? :p

Just PM me!:D

Cheonging101
29-07-2008, 09:46 AM
Bro TS, pls exercise extra cautious when giving out contact and not to reply all PMs at one go (requested by BE too) to minimise "flooding" calls and ended our bros complaining too many phone and distraction during their sexxion wif BE. Rest assure BE is trying her best to gif her quality service and not going for quantity.

Thanks for the advice, bro amity! :D

I've already tried my best to screen all bros asking.

May have a few who are assholes. But as you know lah, bro... Just one asshole is enough... :(

The only thing I can guarantee is that I did not give any contact to anti-vice and OKTs.;)

amity
30-07-2008, 02:16 AM
......The only thing I can guarantee is that I did not give any contact to anti-vice and OKTs.

Still no FRs. She recieved lotta fone calls on monday when she was wif me 3 hours :confused:

http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w322/amity1112/fhsduigfu7sdgfg.jpg http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w322/amity1112/ishjsfhuisfgadvio.jpg http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w322/amity1112/yasrghsdfhsdfhgl.jpg

Cheonging101
30-07-2008, 10:34 AM
Probably all of them want the same slot hor, bro?:rolleyes:

Anyway, have arranged to meet her this Saturday for dinner. Dinner only, hor!:p

Busy woman better not stop her from making money. Think she go back can open a few shops already... all from Singapore investment! :D

PM me to invest in MILK funds, bros! *porh porh*

Also, please try to furnish an FR to help her gain more recognition, okay bros?

amity
30-07-2008, 01:05 PM
.......Also, please try to furnish an FR to help her gain more recognition, okay bros?

Ya bros who had tried her service, please furnish ur FR to share share ur sex-perience......Thats one way to help her gain recognition if u think her service is superb.....If u had an bad sexxion wif her, oso can feedback here..... thats what SBF sharing is all abt.

Anyway, personally i find her pricing is a good catch....dress well, carry herself well....can bring her out shopping, sightseeing type (except her BB catch too much buaya attention make me feel kinda :o).....of coz i've to pay for her time too (not FOC hor)...

miss her liao as so many days din meet her, but no FRs for me to read on her....sigh...anyway friday appt fixed long ago ;)

scoobyhoo
31-07-2008, 09:22 AM
Many thanks to bro who passed me her contact. The moment she stepped into my car, i knew that the following hour would be memorable to me.

Short hair, gentle manner, soft spoken yet strong principle, she is a well-educated lady, and grows up with a comfortable family background.

Did not ask her too much. Took off her dress, good 34 d boobs (my estimation) with light brown nipples. Soft and "q" to hold and squeeze. Her butts is firm and her skin is fair and soft. Start with doggie then missionary, and with her tight and wet mei-mei, I know what is in the heaven.

Look : 7/10 (not very beautiful. the more you look at, the more you like)
Boobs: 34 d (i think. big but not saggy. light brown nipples)
Rapport : 8/10 (girl friend feeling)
BJ : 6.5/10
FJ : 8/10
RTF : yes
Damage: 70 + 10 (tips) + 20 (room)

Above is my personal subjective view. Brothers who have sessions with her may agree with me.

andrew101
31-07-2008, 04:46 PM
FR on Bao Bao

FIrst of all, thanks to Bro Cheonging101 for Bao Bao contact.

Manage to contact her yesterday to fix an appointment in the early evening. Toward an hour before meeting her, make my way to the wonderland and have a quick meal before booking a room. Give Bao Bao an SMS once got the key. Finally she reached on time. Open the door...WOW..:eek: saw this STY standing there. Short chestnut highlighted hair, very well-dress up Simply good taste in fashion. Quite friendly and lot of GFE. A bit shy when she saw me lei....:p.....But my first intention was her two lovely natural boobs:eek:, expected to be a E cup, but seem like a D cup to me, whose care, they’re huge is ok lah.

Next we immediately exchange greeting before helping me to strip nake. Therefore, both totally undressed and make our way to the bathroom. Bath was rather SOP. After showering, we both hit the bed as we TCSS along. She alternately teasing both my nipple and didi. In between, i do caress her soft boobs, in the same time, squeeze a little here and there, manage to suck her pointed nipple. Sooner, she performed her breast massage throughout my whole body. Then slowly begin to tease my little weaken sleepy didi where she geared up and BBBJ me with good and slow suction. What can i say, the feeling was really sensational. No rushing toward the foreplay,

Certainly a good start for me. Shortly after, didi getting harder and harder as she keep on sucking hard. Till i cannot go any further as it going to cum out. Stop immediately. Prepared our missionary with cap on and ready to rock. Pussy was tight and certainly wet. So a few stroking and she respond with soft moan. Slowly hit her hard hard, she begin to YELL OUT. She was very accommodate, changing from one positon to another. Love her bouncing boobs when she ride on me. Try to grab hold on them...:p...Finally make my way to this far and finished her off on doggie. Was rested and giving me a light massage after we both had our final shower. Manage to catch a few chatting and hugging before time running up.

My rating:
Name: Bao Bao
Look: 7.5/10
Body: 7/10 (well-maintain, skight tummy fat)
Boob: 36D (Natural. Soft and firm, not sagging type)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Sensantional feeling)
FJ: 7.5/10 (very accommodate)
Pussy: 8/10 ( tight and easily get wet)
Kissing: Nil (she don’t like)
GFE: 9/10 (excellent. Chemistry is there)
Service/Attitude: 8/10 (presentable, no rush......)
Damage: 70 + tips
RTF: Maybe not cause to many STY everywhere

Cheonging101
31-07-2008, 06:39 PM
Thanks for the FR, bros!:D

Wah!:eek:

FR come out only, my PM box mua choot lai!:p

amity
01-08-2008, 02:11 AM
...........The moment she stepped into my car, i knew that the following hour would be memorable to me......Short hair, gentle manner, soft spoken yet strong principle, she is a well-educated lady, and grows up with a comfortable family background.....
Look : 7/10 (not very beautiful. the more you look at, the more you like)
Rapport : 8/10 (girl friend feeling)

Above is my personal subjective view. Brothers who have sessions with her may agree with me.

Brudder, heng argh i din dissapoint u wif my recommendation..... IMHO the first look she not very pretty cos of her short hair (damn that idiot hairdresser spoilt her silky long hair:mad:) if not i oledi rate her look 8/10 liao

.......Open the door...WOW..saw this STY standing there. Short chestnut highlighted hair, very well-dress up Simply good taste in fashion. Quite friendly and lot of GFE..
Look: 7.5/10
Kissing: Nil (she don’t like)
GFE: 9/10 (excellent. Chemistry is there)
Service/Attitude: 8/10 (presentable, no rush......)

thx bro for ur FR :)
Thats explain y i RTF four times liao....5th coming soon in couple of hours time (FRIDAY LIBERTY FOR BONKING) :D....hope got some nice photo to post soon....

Dont know y she dont like frenching lei....she din even did it wif her BF.... me oso fail to french her (at most she use her tongue to lick my lip nia :D)...but to me no frenching is ok lah....respect her and dont force her....

Cheonging101
01-08-2008, 10:03 AM
Aiyoh... no wonder her hair suddenly become short.

Last time her hair was so long!:eek:

Bro amity, maybe you can bring porn to watch with her to 'spice' things up? Especially those with a lot of frenching?:D

andrew101
01-08-2008, 10:32 AM
Aiyoh... no wonder her hair suddenly become short.

Last time her hair was so long!:eek:

Bro amity, maybe you can bring porn to watch with her to 'spice' things up? Especially those with a lot of frenching?:D

I think she look good in short hair. Hardly see short hair PRC in GLand:D

Bro amity, tks for the upz. Will upz u when i gain my power back.

amity
01-08-2008, 01:26 PM
I think she look good in short hair. Hardly see short hair PRC in GLand:D

Bro amity, tks for the upz. Will upz u when i gain my power back.

Bro andrew101, dun need to UPz me la..... i owe u coz u share share rong rong contact wif me mah.... and u oso bro toms_trd kakis

if i remember correctly, i did included u when i send BaoEr contact to my kakis and trustworthy cheongsters whom i come across. The PM title read "25yo milf with charisma" :D....but deleted the thread liao cos of duplication :p...thats y i am helping BroTS here,kekekeke

Cheonging101
01-08-2008, 02:29 PM
Yeah, thanks, bro amity!

Because she reached Singapore then immediately SMS all her clients. Since I samster, so offered to help her lor...:D

Either way, with her looks, no need scared tan bo jiak... Especially since she met you! Hahaha!

ken6890
01-08-2008, 04:07 PM
Brudder, heng argh i din dissapoint u
Thats explain y i RTF four times liao....5th coming soon in coming .hope got some nice photo to post soon.....

Budder amity , Awaiting to see her new nice photo soon :D

sloanejc65
01-08-2008, 04:13 PM
Bro Chonging101

would like to try her

Would post fr after mission:)

tan33tan
01-08-2008, 05:10 PM
second time with my bb...
really interesting and worth every cents..

im a sucker for big nana..

cheers to all bro who have yet to try her service.

Cheonging101
01-08-2008, 05:23 PM
Sorry, bro sloanejc65. I only answer to PMs!:D

But from your track record... I don't think you need to bother.:o

i1papaya
02-08-2008, 01:24 AM
Just RTF Bao Er on Thursday.

Actually she paged me over the phone that she missed me. She is very KC lah. Told her that I will only be available next week. Will call her again next week.

Unforetunately, the next day, my small head is taking over my big head again and "Coincidently" I arranged to meet her.

Picked her at her house and headed to our love nest. She dressed in all white dress with rainbow colored pearls necklace. Good fashion sense.

In our lover nest. I was surprised that we frenched with lots of tongue fighting. I remembered the last time was only peck if I'm not wrong as you can read my previous FR. In the progress, we proceed to our bathing suit. Assisted to draw down her bra and I saw her prefect boobs shape and size is just as big and perfect as my previous bonk with her. But this time big different about her body beside the breast would be, she removed her Armpit hair and another plus point was she shaved her pussy hair with design as what she called japanese Mustache sytle(with all conners shaved leaving middle upper unshared but done with shortly trimmed).

I would not mention long detail about the FJ, instead just to say that the Sexperience was great and as Awesome as the previous bonk.

She really LOVES my Painting on her and on her styled pussy again. Actually, before this RTF, to my surprise, My bonker kakis met her and told me that she mentioned About it:cool:. http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2935954-post126.html
But on second though, she never mention about my bonking skill leh:(. That means??......

Anyway, what I would highlight this time about her service. She added Hot water and tap water BBBJ. She told me too bad this room do not have ICE. This 冰 火 which was not new to me. She boiled hot water in preparation while at the same time asked me if I want Hot Milo. But I rejected the Hot Milo as I'm not hungry but on the other hands, very hungry for her Boobs while I was fondling them.

Once the Hot water was ready, our game starts. She poured a qtr glass of tap water added with some hot water to make it warm. Then, she begin with Visual inspection of your didi and preceed to smelling it again just like the last time I have mentioned in my FR. So I'm tell you, I have never experience such carefull FL to do smelling for bad scent before doing BBBJ. This is good caution for her and for the next Bro that going for BBBJ!! Actually, her BBBJ was moderately good. Doing it for about 5 mins, she proceed drinking some amount of warm water without swallowing them and did BBBJ on my didi for a good while. Then she spit out the water to the dustbin and refill with Cool tap water in her mouth and BBBJ me again. So she asked : 爽吗? Of cause shiok lah.

Then later she said : hmmmm 水不夠熱(Water not hot enough). So she added another large portion of hot water to the glass again. But this time I think it was real Hot that she may or may not Know. She drank it but also kept it in her mouth again and she did BBBJ on me again.

Wahhhh laohhhh Heyyyyy. I fell it was real hot on my didi this time and I said : 啊呀這次溫度好呀:p 肯定可以殺菌:D....(Ah ya, this time the temperature is surely good lah. Surely can kill all the bacterial lah. Hahahhaaa.....). She was surprised and like got choked and almost spill the hot water over my body but quicking spill out all in the desk bin. Hahahahaaaa...........

The rest are history.

A C+ papaya Gem that you Must try

ken6890
02-08-2008, 02:34 AM
FR on Bao Er 01/08/08 evening ( can't wait for the photo )

Thanks to Bro Amity for your sharing Bao Er contact ( after pass your screening.):D

Finally arrange appointment with her today , after confirm the time , meet her outside the hotel she prefer , first impression after meet had already met my expectation , ( she attracted me by her look , body , dress , etc…She really quite pretty )we TCSS while we walk in the hotel , before enter the lift to the room she ask me whether I got bring my (工具 ) or not , I ask what 工具she want ? later she smile and answer me my ear is condom la , hehe of course have la ( must standby incase of need ma ):D In the room have some TCSS and foreplay after than we both stripped and proceed to shower , after the shower dry myself and lay on the bed , she later come join me , start with licking nipple , body massage , follow by licking my didi and bbbj (clean didi with wet tissue before bbbj ) , later on she put help meto put on cap and I start with missionary than cow-girl and finished at missionary again , end up with this position .

She ask me whether want to go for 2nd shots or not , I say no la so tired cannot and need to good home for dinner after 1 hrs , but end up stay back TCSS with her and have some massage spent all the 2 hrs hotel charge , below is my rating on her base on y personal view .

Name::Bao Er or Bao bao ( she say 2 name also can call )
Age = 25yo ( she told me )
Look: 8/10 ( pretty look with her dressing the more you look at, the more you like 越看越耐看) could be a kind bro bought her some nice dress (could be bro amity I think :D)
Body: 8/10 (nice Figure:, I like )
BBBJ : 7/10 (slow licking , deep throat , ask me which I like most , willing to learn )
FJ: 8/10 (accommodating with respond , she really can ride cowgirl position )
GFE: 8/10 (make the whole 2hrs session enjoy and not feel boring )
Attitude: 8.5/10 (spend the remaining time massage , hugging , chatting like GF with her. No rush.)
Damage:100/2/2 + hotel +Tips + cd
RTF : May be ( if times allow cos will be more busy on work start from next week )

Hope Bro will take good care of her , thanks :)

amity
02-08-2008, 03:55 PM
Just RTF Bao Er on Thursday......She is very KC lah. Told her that I will next week.....Unforetunately, the next day, my small head is taking over my big head again and "Coincidently" I arranged to meet her......

.......I was surprised that we frenched with lots of tongue fighting. I remembered the last time was only peck if I'm not wrong as you can read my previous FR. ......I would not mention long detail about the FJ, instead just to say that the Sexperience was great and as Awesome as the previous bonk.

She really LOVES my Painting on her and on her styled pussy again. Actually, before this RTF, to my surprise, My bonker kakis met her and told me that she mentioned About it:cool:. http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2935954-post126.html
A C+ papaya Gem that you Must try

Bro 木瓜, thx for taking very good care of her.... thx for bringing her to meet the sen. too.....i am glad that she is well taken care by all of u. She told me that u all r nice ppl, that the reason why i PM to those sen. whom know me in some threads ...... of coz i left out some sen. coz i know u but u dun noe me mah...if not later u mistaken i am OKT i ORD SBF very early, like my thread on BaoEr :p.

Again contact given for those senior initially was to intro her to u so that if she think she worth recommending to ur kakis, u can go ahead...cos i trust u and ur kakis a genuine cheongster....of coz no obligation.....

Just for some reason i reckon that BaoBao threads remain quiet and not many senior here TCSS and share share ur comment on her.

Ok back to frenching..... Bro 1ipapaya was the lucky guy (should not used the word "lucky", mutual chemistry and feel rather) to get her virgin french kiss..... me after 5 RTF oso dun have cos i am smoker maybe.....She gave u french kiss cos u tongue-fucked her till she 欲仙欲死 and u r a very neat ppl:D
Kind bros who dun receive french kiss, like amity, hope u r not offended.

Few days ago, she had met a Fatty (may not be a samster here) using force trying to put his smelly tongue into her mouth. She struggle to avoid and wanted to push him away. But that fatty is so heavy and the poor gal has no strength to do. Unintentionally she scratch his chin and chest, and this fucker slap her in return.

He begged for her forgiven later. Instead of wallking off, BaoEr let him continue till the end of 1 hour session. Guess what this cheap paid her only $60....

BaoEr was so upset.... thats explain y bro scoobyhoo u found her like she has a 忧郁 (depressed) kind of look during ur sexxion wif her.... u thought she is worried abt her mum's health when u chit chat wif her tio bo?

amity
02-08-2008, 06:11 PM
FR on Bao Er 01/08/08 evening ( can't wait for the photo )

Thanks to Bro Amity for your sharing Bao Er contact ( after pass your screening.)

.........first impression after meet had already met my expectation , ( she attracted me by her look , body , dress , etc…She really quite pretty ).......

She ask me whether want to go for 2nd shots or not , I say no la so tired cannot and need to good home for dinner after 1 hrs , but end up stay back TCSS with her and have some massage spent all the 2 hrs hotel charge....

Body: 8/10 (nice Figure:, I like )
BBBJ : 7/10 (slow licking , deep throat , ask me which I like most , willing to learn )
FJ: 8/10 (accommodating with respond , she really can ride cowgirl position )
GFE: 8/10 (make the whole 2hrs session enjoy and not feel boring )
Attitude: 8.5/10 (spend the remaining time massage , hugging , chatting like GF with her. No rush.)
Damage:100/2/2 + hotel +Tips + cd
RTF : May be ( if times allow cos will be more busy on work start from next week )

Hope Bro will take good care of her , thanks :)

Since when you need to go through amity's screening? :p

BaoEr say u veli goot..... massage for her after FJ 好体贴. though her massage is not as goot as Ding Dan (i suppose cos BaoEr not really trained in massaging ) but i believed u simply like the feeling like ur gf/oc is massaging u for the hard work tio bo?

Sorry for the trouble u went down to the hotel not to ur preference....but u have no regret that room is very spacious, can do chair sex, table sex.....can have 鸢鸯浴 so 2 hour is really enjoyable tio bo?

btw, brudder u have typo error on the damage. it is $100/2hours/1shot+massage :D

More photo....will try to put up later....now not convenient to search for the best few and upload.:o

scoobyhoo
02-08-2008, 07:07 PM
bro amity, thanks for telling me why she looked depressed. i am not surprise that you have repeated 5 sessions with her. that kind of rapport and the quality she possesses is also calling me to meet her again.

style.whist
02-08-2008, 11:12 PM

Bro i1papaya, are you saying that Bao-Er's look (face) is similar to the pic, or that her boobs are similar to the pic ? That in the pic is upper D-cup liao.

amity
02-08-2008, 11:29 PM
Bro i1papaya, are you saying that Bao-Er's look (face) is similar to the pic, or that her boobs are similar to the pic ? That in the pic is upper D-cup liao.

Bro, her BB not as big as that Jap Av artist....her is only C+ nia (Between C and D cup for her bra) ..... u can refer to my avatar for her nicee BB. One of the photo posted earlier is removed by photobucket due to nudity....:o.....those who missed it, bo bian liao....

Bro style.whist, if u wanna her contact feel free to PM Bro TS. If u need her number for urgency....PM me and emergency care will be taken care...Bro TS busy bonking over the weekend...

http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w322/amity1112/fhusgfgscvhjuf.jpg http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w322/amity1112/hadjagudguga.jpg http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w322/amity1112/hduagdsgfgfjfgh.jpg

ken6890
03-08-2008, 12:02 AM
Since when you need to go through amity's screening?
Buddy Amity , me just joking , hope you don't mind hor :)

BaoEr say u veli goot..... massage for her after FJ 好体贴. though her massage is not as goot as Ding Dan (i suppose cos BaoEr not really trained in massaging ) but i believed u simply like the feeling like ur gf/oc is massaging u for the hard work tio bo?

For her massage I didn't request from her after the FJ as I am just want to have another 1 hour to stay with her for like 1hrs GF since the hotel booked 2hrs , We spent the remaining 1 hour doing some simple massage .chating , foreplay , hug together and rest to pass the time , so for her massage I never rate her cos will be unfair to her if rate her massage skill in this way , tio bo ?

Sorry for the trouble u went down to the hotel not to ur preference....but u have no regret that room is very spacious, can do chair sex, table sex.....can have 鸢鸯浴 so 2 hour is really enjoyable tio bo?

No problem bro , luckly can find the place on time and the most important is meet her with no regret with her look ( suprise to be above my expectation )and her good attitude , the 2 hours spent is really enjoyable .after that
me song song go back jurong and have a happy mood to post the FR , thanks again :D

btw, brudder u have typo error on the damage. it is $100/2hours/1shot+massage :D
ya sorry for the typing error , thanks for correction

More photo....will try to put up later....now not convenient to search for the best few and upload.:o
awiating for your more photo

amity
03-08-2008, 12:08 AM
:eek:awiating for your more photo

bros, three photos not enuff argh?

ken6890
03-08-2008, 12:17 AM

http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w322/amity1112/fhusgfgscvhjuf.jpg http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w322/amity1112/hadjagudguga.jpg http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w322/amity1112/hduagdsgfgfjfgh.jpg

Buddy amity , thanks for sharing her photo , wa liao you so fast , before I post never see this , after edit my post , your post come infront of me

i1papaya
03-08-2008, 01:33 AM

Bro style.whist,

The look is close to the picture, for me I felt and the boobs was bigger on the last time when I bonked her I though. The RTF seems like Bao Er had some slim down maybe. Anyway, She should be about C+ size measured size by my humble hands' estimation this time:p

SomandrisIsDead
03-08-2008, 03:49 PM
Hi Bro Amity,

Thanks very much for the contact and sharing. Have read a few of your FRs and postings here and there la. Read the thread and find both you and TS Cheonging very gentlemen. That is the true spirit of sbf.
My honour to receive your PM. Thanks. :)

Likely to check her out soon, but will be busy this week and got backlog to clear, if u know what i mean. :D Need to RTF Xiao Yue, before her return. Will squeeze time out.

Btw, nice pics!!

amity
03-08-2008, 09:21 PM
Hi Bro Amity,

Thanks very much for the contact and sharing. Have read a few of your FRs and postings here and there la. Read the thread and find both you and TS Cheonging very gentlemen. That is the true spirit of sbf.
My honour to receive your PM. Thanks.

Likely to check her out soon, but will be busy this week and got backlog to clear, if u know what i mean. :D Need to RTF Xiao Yue, before her return. Will squeeze time out.

Btw, nice pics!!

Bro thx for your compliments.... U r just a handful forumers who willing to spend time reading the past postings (just like me :))....thats how i get to familiar with some nick of those genuine cheongsters....

As BaoEr has two bad encounters (i mean really bad) just in this week. Two mother fuckers/cheapo fuckers/bastards :mad: whom happen to meet her at the street are out to con her (she is damn fucking suay)... Now i am extending further help to her (as requested by her viz sms today) to intro her to the truthworthy bros here.....

Me, amity, is just another ordinary bonker, here to get contact from kind bros and share if i have one....just as my signature "meet friendly have same frequency, make us good buddies";) so bros if u received my PMs, dont mistaken i am her OKT and of coz no obligation too....

hfark69
03-08-2008, 10:42 PM
Thanx bro amity. have arranged a time with her already. :D

amity
03-08-2008, 10:47 PM
Thanx bro amity. have arranged a time with her already. :D

wow...bro u fast hand fast leg ya..... i just PM u the number and u called her liao....

if u want to "sayang" her....u can ask her what happened a customer did to her this afternoon yesterday....try to comfort her and advise her how not to be so naive next time lor....and i bet she will love u deep deep :D

njoy ur bonk..... i am sure u wont be dissappointed like those who had tried her service :D will upz ur rep point when i regain power...cheerz

dennyx22
03-08-2008, 10:48 PM
Hey Bro, after reading your post about BaoEr, wonder if you could pm me her contact as am interested to check her out.

Many thanks in advice, and really appreciate your sharing.

Bro thx for your compliments.... U r just a handful forumers who willing to spend time reading the past postings (just like me :))....thats how i get to familiar with some nick of those genuine cheongsters....

As BaoEr has two bad encounters (i mean really bad) just in this week. Two mother fuckers/cheapo fuckers/bastards :mad: whom happen to meet her at the street are out to con her (she is damn fucking suay)... Now i am extending further help to her (as requested by her viz sms today) to intro her to the truthworthy bros here.....

Me, amity, is just another ordinary bonker, here to get contact from kind bros and share if i have one....just as my signature "meet friendly have same frequency, make us good buddies";) so bros if u received my PMs, dont mistaken i am her OKT and of coz no obligation too....

hfark69
03-08-2008, 10:59 PM
wow...bro u fast hand fast leg ya..... i just PM u the number and u called her liao....

if u want to "sayang" her....u can ask her what happened a customer did to her this afternoon yesterday....try to comfort her and advise her how not to be so naive next time lor....and i bet she will love u deep deep :D

njoy ur bonk..... i am sure u wont be dissappointed like those who had tried her service :D will upz ur rep point when i regain power...cheerz

hope she isn't too tramatised by the "incident". :( Will post my fr when Im back. :)

amity
03-08-2008, 11:00 PM
Hey Bro, after reading your post about BaoEr, wonder if you could pm me her contact as am interested to check her out.

Many thanks in advice, and really appreciate your sharing.

....thats how i get to familiar with some nick of those genuine cheongsters....

As BaoEr has two bad encounters (i mean really bad) just in this week....Now i am extending further help to her (as requested by her via sms today) to intro her to the truthworthy bros here.....

bro i suppose u missed out those highlight in red.......but no problem i am more willing to share with u....check ur PM either tomorrow or friday (if i am free to do so) on the advice as u requested to get FL contact in future. cheers

ken6890
04-08-2008, 02:28 AM
As BaoEr has two bad encounters (i mean really bad) just in this week. Two mother fuckers/cheapo fuckers/bastards :mad: whom happen to meet her at the street are out to con her (she is damn fucking suay).

Bro amity , me also meet her just in this week le , should not be me hor :D
hope that she is fine :)

amity
04-08-2008, 02:34 AM
Bro amity , me also meet her just in this week le , should not be me hor :D
hope that she is fine :)

bro, u busy wif work and u still not resting argh....

not u...definitely not....what happen is that on sat night a bro here fly baoer aeroplane (maybe last min got urgent thing).... then she met this bastard on the street who want to overnight wif her...
he brought her to his place..... then sunday afternoon, he send baoer to chinatown, lie to her to alight first while he find parking.... 30mins later that cheapo fucker didnt return and baoer found her wallet missing...

she call me, crying bitterly, for advice...what can i do when i am wif my OC and my recruit..... so bo bian tell her not to ponder too much, take it as a lesson learn lor.... few hours later, received her sms me heart also pain pain

the sms read : 我快气昏了, 。。。。。我昨天白白忙了一天, 辛苦挣的$xxx全被他偷走了

anyway tks for ur concern on her...she must be feeling touch if she know there are other ppl who are concerning her too :)

Aftershave@8
04-08-2008, 04:28 AM
Bro Amity

I appreciate your initiative and feel honored to be in your good books despite my relative new-ness to the scene. It's been a great ride so far save for two pr--ks who zapped me due to honest FR which portrayed their contacts less positively. Will endeavor to meet BB at earliest opportunity based on your sterling recommendation, and as always, submit my trademark FR.

Cheonging101
04-08-2008, 11:15 AM
Thanks, bro amity, for helping Bao-Er to get more contacts.

Hopefully, she would be too busy to streetwalk and get picked up by the occasional louses who does this kinda shit or by the AV vans.:(

Anyway, back to clear PMs!

Please help our nice big-booby PRC lady earn her stolen money back! Tip her nice if she gives good service, okay?:D

ken6890
04-08-2008, 11:28 AM

not u...definitely not....what happen is that on sat night a bro here fly baoer aeroplane (maybe last min got urgent thing).... then she met this bastard on the street who want to overnight wif her...
he brought her to his place..... then sunday afternoon, he send baoer to chinatown, lie to her to alight first while he find parking.... 30mins later that cheapo fucker didnt return and baoer found her wallet missing...

she call me, crying bitterly, for advice...what can i do when i am wif my OC and my recruit..... so bo bian tell her not to ponder too much, take it as a lesson learn lor.... few hours later, received her sms me heart also pain pain

anyway tks for ur concern on her...she must be feeling touch if she know there are other ppl who are concerning her too :)

bro amity , after reading the bad incident on her , me also feel sad that she meet this bastard :mad: ( I belive you should be very angry this time ) hope she will be fine and becareful , thanks

aczeta76
04-08-2008, 11:58 AM

hiaz.. poor girl rem the carplate number or his address?

amity
04-08-2008, 12:48 PM
hiaz.. poor girl rem the carplate number or his address?

that bastard bring her to TOA PAYOH LOR 8...... i have not ask her over the phone his unit number and block number.....:mad:

once i have more detail i will post here so all TS can take note and tell the ladies..:mad::mad:

Cheonging101
04-08-2008, 01:05 PM
Hi, bros!

She had informed me that the guy stays in Toa Payoh Lorong 6, Blk no. ??? (she can't recall as she can't spot the no. from the car-park), Unit #11-5151.

He rides on a motorbike with licence plate 831.

The guy is in his 50s.

All GL cheongsters and bros with lady friends working there, please take note and disseminate this info.

This guy is definitely an adept and had done this more than a few times.:mad:

amity
04-08-2008, 01:06 PM
Thanks, bro amity, for helping Bao-Er to get more contacts.

Hopefully, she would be too busy to streetwalk and get picked up by the occasional louses who does this kinda shit or by the AV vans.:(

i am juz doing my part as i am treating her like a close frenz (just like my ROC part time gf....dun tell BaoEr, she can get jealous one :))

Anyway, i never go to this extend for all ladies i tried b4....its pure fate that she resemble someone close to me (not in appearance but in behaviours...) i have chemistry wif.... hope Bro TS and bros here dont find me kaypoh and overstepping in this thread hor...

ok liao, i am taking some time off to cheers the poor gal up.... will try to verify the actual address (if she want to) :mad:

bro TS, she wake up liao argh? :D

shanghaifun
04-08-2008, 01:25 PM
Hi, bros!

She had informed me that the guy stays in Toa Payoh Lorong 6, Blk no. ??? (she can't recall as she can't spot the no. from the car-park), Unit #11-5151.

The guy is in his 50s.

All GL cheongsters and bros with lady friends working there, please take note and disseminate this info.

This type of MF will surely got their karma.....wow lah...girl $$ also want to steal....low living creature.....:mad::mad:

Tailok
04-08-2008, 03:49 PM
Hi, bros!

Lor 6 or 8? Unit 11-5151 around TP Lor 6 will surely kenna. I dun think there are more than 1 unit with the same no. Sumone from Toa Payoh just check. Then we can hantam the guy. Pour red paint on his door... Hang pig head... wat else can we do?? :rolleyes:

uobboss
04-08-2008, 05:34 PM
Poor thing ,
My contribution to try and nail the guy .

If the guy used his fixed line to book and with some more details can search below .

Internet Yellow Pages (Singapore) (http://www.yellowpages.com.sg/newiyp/)

wordcraft
04-08-2008, 05:44 PM
To my bros (and a thank you to Bro Cheonging101),

Well here is the well deserved FR for BB. I guess they are right in that you always pay special attention to the worse and the best. I believe BB ranks into one of the better ones for me. BB was the one I sms after my disaster with Wen Wen. One might say that my judgement might have been heavily skewed due to my horrible experience with Wen Wen. So to be fair, I waited a few days later and called up BB again in the afternoon to give her an objective evaluation. What can I say, the second round was much better than the test run.

I am jumping to when we get straight into to room. But I will make a comment that the person at the hotel counter was checking out BB when we were checking in. Hahahha…in the room, we go undressed ourselves and showered ourselves. But I always enjoyed admiring BB’s nice nice body while we are always getting ready. Into bed we go, and she started her magic, a few quick pecks on the lips then to her quick tongue-action catbath. But she woman is very didi oriented as she spends a lot of time on that. She gave me a pretty normal bbbj with the exception of the quick licking of her tongue around my balls and shaft. But I could tell she was hungry for some loving and she capped me quickly and asked me to go on top. When a pretty woman ask you to f*ck her, do you say no? So jumped and started slow. I started with her legs around my hips and thrusting her gently. She was starting to enjoy it as her moans were coming in time with my pushes. Soon I positioned her legs wider apart so that I could get deeper into her, and I could tell she was enjoying that more from the head movements and sweet moans.

Then I got her on top to see how her cowgirl was. And I was honestly impressed. I wanted her to enjoy and made her not try to thrust me from on top but to grind me. She upped me one and slide her legs under my butt and legs to get a nice good grip. Then she used her strong hips and waist muscles to super grind me. As she was getting higher and higher, she went from moaning to quiet screaming. Then all of a sudden, she just shrieked and collapsed on me and panting for her life. Damn right, she has the highest way of cumming. So it was my turn. I flipped her back on her back. Why? All the better to see her magnificent boobs of course. I lifted her legs up so that her boobs were nicely framed in between her legs. It was pure enjoyment to see her soft giant breast bounce and jiggle as I thrust her. Oh I can’t remember how long I was pumping her, but remember stopping for many times to wipe the sweat from my head. And to see of she was ok. Everytime, she smile and said ok, and I could also feel her pussy pulsing around my little brother with enjoyment. And I can’t believe I almost forgot about the audio. We were banging so much and so hard, I was afraid the repair people in the hall and cleaning people would complain to tell us to keep it down. Because I heard the bed bang and shaking against the walls and floor so much. Plus, BB was no long moaning as there were quick screams and shrieks. Finally, I would lift her up and keep going at her. After a long while, I was ok’ed and pulled out. And this time, she just laid there panting and sure as hell wasn’t thrusting her hips to indicate for more. Hahahaha….finally.

After than, we clean and we simply collapsed together and slept/rested.

After a while, we both started stirring. It might have been me playing with her mountains of fun. Hahahahah…..she rolled me over and quickly licked my nipples and started to give me a bbbj. But it was a little bit different this time. She used some cold water to bbbj and alternated with simply her hot tongue and mouth. Oh she gave this to me for a good long way. And now I know why, she was priming me for to get me nice and hard. Because she capped me after a while and jumped on top. Can you tell how much this woman loves sex? Or maybe the fact she can’t find a partner that can bang her well and long enough? Luck me. Hahahhaha……like the first time around, I helped her with her legs under me and grinded her super hard. With me hard in her, she came in no time and again collapsed on me. She rolled over on her back and smiled at me and opened her legs. Of course I knew what to do and did my duty well. I think the second time lasted as long as the first time. And with her and I both fully satisfied, I pulled out of her to allow her jiggling boobs to stop shaking. I think we must have spent 60-70% of the time shagging. It might have explained why I was in such a good mood afterwards. Hahahahhaa…..She is just one yummy lady and I think I was lucky enough to have very good sexual chemistry with her. Ya she said I was a good f*ck, but for once, I think it was as close to the truth a lady in this line has said to me. Hehehehheh…

Bao Bao
Age : 25 (She say 25, but I really doubt it. If I were to guess, in the range of late 20s to early 30s. But she is hot, so don’t be bothered by her age.)
Looks : 8/10 (BB is a very very sensual woman. She has the alluring looking of a woman going from being just sexy woman to becoming a very hot, mature, and mind-blowing lady that can knock your socks off in bed. Her face isn’t the prettiest, but the way she carries herself gives her extra points in the look area)
Body : 9/10 (The obvious thing about her is that she has a very big rack. But the rest of her body compliments very nicely. She is nice slender legs. Her waist curves in and flares out to a nice set of hips. If her ass was a bit bigger and rounder, I would say she would have a great great body)
Frenching : 1/10 (I doubt you will ever get more than a few peck on the lips with her. She’s got some super fast neck whipping action to move her mouth out of the way for kissing. Too bad)
Boobs : 9/10 (Big and soft. I bet you will be like me and always touching, squeezing, sucking, biting, licking, etc them most of the time. Hahahahah..By the way, I think they are more of a D+ than E)
BBBJ : 8.5/10 (It was very long and sensual. It involved a lot of slow and smooth sucking strokes. She also has this way of licking you with her tongue in rapid succession. Plus, she also used some cold water to bbbj. It was sweet with that and then her warm mouth afterwards. And of course, she did tease me and rub her giant boobs around on my little brother. It was so hot to see it get caught in between her inverted mountains)
BJ : see bbbj
Catbath: 6.5/10 (it was very nice with her rapid tongue licking that quickly and softly licks your nipples. But that is about it. She is very didi focus as she wants to be banged and banged till she is satisfied.)
CIM : n/a (Nah, I really doubt so because she had the garbage can nearby to spit out the water and spit.)
BM : n/a (Didn’t have it because I was too busy bonking her brains out. Hahahaha…)
Sound : 8/10 (Oh it was quite real. And after the long sessions we were having, there was no way she could have been faking it. You just can’t fake that long and you can tell when it is naturally in time with your thrusts, even if you mixed it up with speed and depth.)
Pussy : Tight when it needs to be. I think from the fact she is quite good at what she does, it can’t possibly be that tight. Plus, I felt her pussy pulsing when I take a moment to wipe the sweat or grab her boobs. It was very nice and I believe she has master the technical of closing out her pussy walls. Plus, it is a very nice pussy to lick with no smell. And she gets wet and stayed wet during all the long sessions.
FJ : 9/10 (hot is the best word to describe it. She was it long and she wants you to pump her so long that she’ll fall asleep afterwards. And trust me, it takes a lot of pumping and thrusting to get to that point. She’ll hold her legs this way and that way and how ever as long as you can satisfy her enough. Hahahaha….what a minx)
Attitude: 8/10 (not bad attitude. Because she wants sex so much, she will do pretty much anything to get your in her for a long time. So as a man, what more do you want? A relationship??? Hahahahaha……..)
GFE : 8/10 (it was very nice to be hugging and holding her in between sessions. But I do get tired of all the usual lines like “I miss you”. But she did come up with a new one of wanted to go over to my home next time and shag. I don’t think so. Warning to you all, never let them know where you live or you will regret it. My home is my castle and heavily protected from all sorts of evils. Hahahahah…)
Experience : 9/10 (She knows her stuff, and will probably eat most brothers here alive. If I were you, I would take some Viagra to even have a fighting chance. If you don’t give her enough, she’ll let you know and thrust her hips at you indicating you better have a second round in there for her. Hahahah….what a fox!)
Overall: 9/10 (I gave her higher marks and I even had to rerank her on my top 10 list.)
RTF : what you talking about? This is the FR for my second visit with BB.
Damage : $100 + tip + cab fare + room + cap

Verdict – definitely a good shag. If you want a very feminine woman with very female characteristics, she is would be perfect. When her cloths are on, she is gentle and elegant lady that you would love to take to a party and show off. And then take her up to a room and bang each other’s brains out. Personally, I think the score was 1 – 1, she got the better of me the first time, but I was ready for her on the second go and I am sure she will be making time for me the next time I call up for a rematch.

W

aczeta76
04-08-2008, 05:51 PM
Bro wordcraft..

Good FR getting me hot and bothered...

Will need release tomorrow...<evil evil grin>:p

marc5
04-08-2008, 08:58 PM
Just had a RTF with Bao-er this afternoon. As good as before except she was hornier. Another great bonk. Thanks again to bro Cheonging101. Cheers.

sydneyleong
04-08-2008, 10:04 PM
Will appreciate TS to share the contact. Tks!

hfark69
04-08-2008, 10:06 PM
Thanx for the contact from bro amity n bro Cheonging101.

Had a good time with her last nite. She is very attentive and willing to please. Those gravity defying boobs is a real sight.:D Can't stop caressing them the whole time. I'll will cut my fr short as those fr done by other bros are quite accurate. 40mins before my session end, another bro wanted to meet her up. So i cut my session since anyway it is quite late already and send her to the bro's place. I still paid the full price of 100/2/1 even though she insisted to accompany me for the rest of the time. Very good attitude.

She related to me about the Toa Payoh bastard. Feel quite sad for her. Imagine working so hard for the whole day, in the end all the $ get stolen by a heartless bastard. That bastard did not even leave some $ for her to take a cab back. :( Quite pity her on her incident. She nearly cried while relating to me.

Anyway, heres my humble ratings.

Looks: 7/10 (She will look prettier if she has long hairs)
Boobs: 9/10 (All natural, doesn't sag much even with so much mass)
Body: 7/10 (Smooth, could be higher if she is fairer)
BBBJ: 6/10 (Lacks suction)
FJ: 7/10 (Could have been betta if I can last longer)
RTF: Yes (2nd session would be betta, can see potential)

Recommended to all bros.

amity
04-08-2008, 10:30 PM
Hi, bros!

The guy is in his 50s.

This type of MF will surely got their karma.....wow lah...girl $$ also want to steal....low living creature.....:mad::mad:

Lor 6 or 8? Unit 11-5151 around TP Lor 6 will surely kenna. I dun think there are more than 1 unit with the same no. Sumone from Toa Payoh just check. Then we can hantam the guy. Pour red paint on his door... Hang pig head... wat else can we do?? :rolleyes:

Poor thing ,
My contribution to try and nail the guy .

If the guy used his fixed line to book and with some more details can search below .

It really touch me to see such a responds in the thread and SMS sent to BaoEr from the kind bros. Personally SBF is like a cruel virtual world close to reality to many newbies but oso a great forum of strong brotherhood.

After finding out from BaoEr personally on the incident, I concurred that this guy is definitely an adept and had done this more than a few times. No handphone number was given as that bastard pick her up at GL lor 25 (near the temple). The address TOA PAYOH LOR 8 told to BaoEr may not be a real address (as it is easy to lie to any foreigner)… unit number is confirmed #11-5151.
The house is a 2 room flat (rented house from HDB) probably located at redhill, commonwealth or even BoonLay….(according to the journey time from GL to the place is more than 30mins, and it is quite "ULU" according to BaoEr). After that, I tried to find the block at Toa Payoh but no avail.

As for the punishment of these bastards, agree wif bro shanghaifun that they will get their karma. We don’t resort to violent though like what bro Tailok had jokingly suggested “we can hantam the guy. Pour red paint on his door... Hang pig head...”. me amity will use all my resource to hunt him down and haunt him till his damage is far beyond BaoEr $$$$ lost….it is just a matter of time. Of coz if I happen to see a motorbike bearing licence number 851…. I will not intentionally create an accident too. hahahaha

Anyway, I have pacified BaoEr and she too agreed that she is lucky to find out that only her wallet was stolen later (passport, handphone etc intact…phew). If that guy don’t rush her, pressure her to hurry up … she could have detected it before she left the house with him…. The consequence could be more drastically. One bro mentioned to her an incident that a FL (giving massage) was locked up for a week (was told at toa payoh flat too…really at toa payoh??). Bro who mentioned to her yesterday night care to share the incident to alert everyone here?

Now, at least BaoEr isn’t so bothered by the lost money and try not to let this incident to affect her service. Guess bros who tried her today don’t feel a drop in her service. So we let the case rest liao. She has learned a very good lesson and she is more cautious in protecting herself in future.

amity
04-08-2008, 10:42 PM
Age : 25 (She say 25, but I really doubt it. If I were to guess, in the range of late 20s to early 30s. But she is hot, so don’t be bothered by her age.)
RTF : what you talking about? This is the FR for my second visit with BB.

Verdict – definitely a good shag. If you want a very feminine woman with very female characteristics, she is would be perfect. When her cloths are on, she is gentle and elegant lady that you would love to take to a party and show off. And then take her up to a room and bang each other’s brains out. Personally, I think the score was 1 – 1, she got the better of me the first time, but I was ready for her on the second go and I am sure she will be making time for me the next time I call up for a rematch.

W

Thx brudder for an excellent FR, no wonder u took so long to post the FR....will upz u my humble points when i regain my power.

As for her age, i confirm she is 25yo. As i have the same doubt too when i first tried her (i told her she look more mature than her actual age, like 27-28yo liao), then she show me her passport to proof her innocent...
hahaha she look so glum to know she look older .... but not actually lah.... she look mature with her makeup, dressing and carry herself well like a mature lady to my liking....so we have fate to get to know each other...hehehe

amity
04-08-2008, 10:50 PM
RTF: Yes (2nd session would be betta, can see potential)

Recommended to all bros.

bro, u r a very understanding frenz to BaoEr......she is grateful to you that u r kind enuff to release her b4 the time up and sent her to meet her next customer. As pormised u can expect a wonderful time wif her in ur next RTF (u oso KS book in advance so early liao) :D...will upz u too in two days time.... (or my kakis can help me :D)

Bro, dont mistaken i am checking on u hor..... just happen we chit chat and she told me abt u comforting her mah..... at first she blame me (close to angry liao) for putting the incident in the forum....as she worried ppl misunderstand it as gaining sympathy...haiz i am so innocent :D

SikWaiSin
04-08-2008, 11:25 PM
bro wordcraft,

I can see that you are a big boob lover. Thanks for your many FRs on big boobs.

Can compare BaoBao with Jia Qi, Wen Wen & Anqi in terms of boobs & skin fairness ?

Btw, i read your signature, it sayd Linda of XL HC is your number Uno. So, where is this XL Health Centre ? Is Linda still there ?

Thanks

vince_kid
04-08-2008, 11:31 PM
hi bro,pm you already

hfark69
04-08-2008, 11:35 PM
bro, u r a very understanding frenz to BaoEr......she is grateful to you that u r kind enuff to release her b4 the time up and sent her to meet her next customer. As pormised u can expect a wonderful time wif her in ur next RTF (u oso KS book in advance so early liao) :D...will upz u too in two days time.... (or my kakis can help me :D)

Bro, dont mistaken i am checking on u hor..... just happen we chit chat and she told me abt u comforting her mah..... at first she blame me (close to angry liao) for putting the incident in the forum....as she worried ppl misunderstand it as gaining sympathy...haiz i am so innocent :D

No worries bro

Sporean all abit ks 1. Must chop first else can't get my slot. :D

imnsa
05-08-2008, 12:22 AM
Well, as gotten special "invitation" from Bro Amity, decided to wait no longer and do my part to help the poor damsel, and of course help my little bro and my two itchy palms... :D

Pick her up a little earlier than originally arranged as previous bro ended early. Nevermind, since I already told her I'll be treating her dinner.

Off we went to dinner and tcss along the way and throughout dinner.

Like Bro Amity mentioned, can confirm the bastard definitely not staying in TP as journey time was almost 30mins from GL and that bastard was riding fast.

Anyway, consoled her by reminding that it could have been much worse and try to lighten up her mood.

Warm up starts once in the lift, yes, the lift, on the way to the room. :D

Well, SOPs in the room la. Or if you do not know what the SOPs are, use a little imagination... :eek:

Oh, by SOPs, I mean the "checklist items", not the various "process"...

Had a wonderful time with her. And while trying my luck with my 2nd shot, almost left her late for her next app.

Definitely a gem!

Definitely worth multiple RTFs and

MOST DEFINITELY WILL RTF!

Thanks again, Bro Amity!

amity
05-08-2008, 02:16 AM
Well, as gotten special "invitation" from Bro Amity, decided to wait no longer and do my part to help the poor damsel....

Definitely a gem!

Definitely worth multiple RTFs and

MOST DEFINITELY WILL RTF!

Thanks again, Bro Amity!

Second batch of contact sent out to genuine cheongsters....will try to squeeze out my time to continue tomorrow..... Bros who cant wait for the contact please PM Bro TS.... i am now more confident in giving my recommendation as four highly positive FRs received today...hope to see more coming :D

aczeta76
05-08-2008, 08:44 AM
bro wordcraft,

Can compare BaoBao with Jia Qi, Wen Wen & Anqi in terms of boobs & skin fairness ?

Btw, i read your signature, it sayd Linda of XL HC is your number Uno. So, where is this XL Health Centre ? Is Linda still there ?

Thanks

aiyoh.. u like to compare huh...

I kaypoh.. if i am not wrong, the linda is from Xiang Li... @@... good reviews hoh...Check the "facial therapist treatment" thread lo

Cheonging101
05-08-2008, 09:29 AM
Aiyoh!

Because of the pics and the FRs, my mailbox again "mua choot lai"!:p

Have replied PMs from reputable bros and a few newbie bros whom can be confirmed to be real cheongsters.:D

The rest, try harder hor!:rolleyes:

adubaha
05-08-2008, 10:10 AM
anybody kind enough to give me her contact...

sugarray
05-08-2008, 11:17 AM
05/08/08

very short FR on Bao Bao

many thanks to bro cheonging and amity for BB's contact,last nite
met up with her at JC H9x9. much has been said or reported about
her, so will not dwell on another FR. had a SOP bonk with a nice
lady - was a bit rushing as she has other customers and half the
time either replying sms with the handphone. bbbj was above
average,painting her was like a few cusory licks and no kissing/
frenching ,just a peck on the cheek (that one lost a lot of points).
bonking was good ,strong hip and pelvic gyrations from
her when she was on top.her KC trap is rather strong,so beware and
a lot of male ego boosting from her.

rtf- perhaps as chemistry not that gum,maybe rtf liao chemistry might
get betta

damage 80/- with some extra tip

please contact Threadstarter,for her contact

pls note - one man's meat is another man's crap
so no offense please.it is all karma or faith
u win some ,u lose some
for haven's sake don't zap me ,if u don't like the FR

happy bonking

fr(s) written on :-
qi qi ,li li, xiao juan,new new
baixue,an na,yo yo,li wei,chen chen
mei mei,yun yun, li li(hubei),wen wen,
yang yang,anqi(shenyang),fang yen,juli,
mo jing,anqi(guangdong),xiao yu,an ni
xiu xiu,jia qi,bao bao
Shuang Fei - chen chen + xiao hui

Cheonging101
05-08-2008, 12:24 PM
05/08/08

very short FR on Bao Bao

Thanks for your honest FR, bro!

Actually, if anything irks you about her service, you could always highlight to her and see if she could improve or not.:D

anybody kind enough to give me her contact...

Bro kukuhaha... like I said, try harder lor... all your 5 posts say the same sentence "anybody kind enough to give me her contact... " If anybody give you, tell me hor. I cook you testes soup with ingredients harvested from my own body.:p

wordcraft
05-08-2008, 12:27 PM
bro wordcraft,

Thanks

Bro SikWaiSin,

Hahahah...i guess it is that easy to tell i am a big boob lover? :D And I am just doing my duty to share my interesting experiences.

Wow! Trying to compare melons, even thought they are all melons, hard to compare. :p I think Jia Qi are the best as they are very fair and just defy gravity like no one's business. I think next would be Bao Bao because they are only a bit smaller but still very very lovely. Not sure about Anqi because I have not tried her (actually i don't have her contact). I would rate Wen Wen at the bottom of the list because she doesn't maintain herself well enough. Being the youngest one of the lot, i think Wen Wen's melons are beginning to sag.

Yes Linda is still at XL SS. She is listed on a thread call "Facial Treatment". She is worth a try, but warn she is expensive and only willing to work in XL SS.

W

jolvin82
05-08-2008, 02:12 PM
boy i am reading thru all these FRs .... feeling horny liao sia ...
but again ... i am low in vit m and S .... sianz ...
but again ... i need to find time to visit jia qi and bao bao ...
i have jotted it down as a "Must Do" memo....
oh my gawd .....
i just simply love huge melons ~~~ :p

adubaha
05-08-2008, 02:56 PM
so why don't you help me out on this?

at least after bonking i can contribute my very own FR...

Bro kukuhaha... like I said, try harder lor... all your 5 posts say the same sentence "anybody kind enough to give me her contact... " If anybody give you, tell me hor. I cook you testes soup with ingredients harvested from my own body.:p

Cheonging101
05-08-2008, 03:25 PM
Welcome to the family, lor! :D

Cheonging101
05-08-2008, 05:45 PM
so why don't you help me out on this?

at least after bonking i can contribute my very own FR...

To someone who doesn't even know how to read on how to post and still dare to type in his own h/p number in the forum, I scared lor.:rolleyes:

If I give you, the Anti-Vice call you then we lose our big-booby lady liao.:D

Cheonging101
05-08-2008, 06:00 PM
Wah! My rep pts suddenly shoot up high high ah!

If I bothered about points, I'll be sibei song until I climax!:eek:

But nontheless, this is all thanks to Bao-Er and you guys. Thank you, my Big Neh Neh friend and bros!:p

Bao-Er also SMSed me that she is really thankful for our patronage and care, especially after what she experienced a few days back. :D

hfark69
05-08-2008, 10:49 PM
Wah, so many FR liao. :eek:

Its gonna be difficult to get her liao.

i1papaya
05-08-2008, 11:05 PM
Bro 木瓜, thx for taking very good care of her.... thx for bringing her to meet the sen. too.....i am glad that she is well taken care by all of u. She told me that u all r nice ppl, ............

Just for some reason i reckon that BaoBao threads remain quiet and not many senior here TCSS and share share ur comment on her.

Ok back to frenching..... Bro 1ipapaya was the lucky guy (should not used the word "lucky", mutual chemistry and feel rather) to get her virgin french kiss..... me after 5 RTF oso dun have cos i am smoker maybe.....She gave u french kiss cos u tongue-fucked her till she 欲仙欲死 and u r a very neat ppl
Kind bros who dun receive french kiss, like amity, hope u r not offended.

BaoEr was so upset.... thats explain y bro scoobyhoo u found her like she has a 忧郁 (depressed) kind of look during ur sexxion wif her.... u thought she is worried abt her mum's health when u chit chat wif her tio bo?

Sorry Bro for my late response cos busy on some work which you can see from the forum that I'm doing.

Yes I did intro to some of my Kakis but not all cos when the time she join us, most of them wasn't around. But if happen next time she passes-by our Kopi place, I will assist to intro her to them ok. She is a REAL GEM that my Cheongster friends must bonk lah. Or alternatively, if you have time, can also join our kopi session and I also can intro my kakis to you. But sorry hor, they will not cheong you cos no interest in Man lah:p. Me also mix with the seniors for just close to 2 months and found that we are all birds of the feather lah. I believe when they know you long enough, they will also TCSS in your the thread lah. Subjected to your availability. You can PM me if you feels like it.

Regarding the frenching with Bao Er. Even my first bonk was just some steal of pecks only. Only after she tasted my painting Tongue Fu and FJ, she found to be in love with me maybe. Plus me a little blur look that she likes.:p Therefore, on my RTF, we frenched and frankly I was surprised and I also told her that the first time she rejected my french and now we have a good chemistry so she allows. It's all depends on the chemistry but not all about look. So please try to mix your chemical to the right Recipes and you may get most of it;)

I will PM you about her depression.:)

happy000
05-08-2008, 11:14 PM
Maybe you kenna her KC trap already :D

Regarding the frenching with Bao Er. Even my first bonk was just some steal of pecks only. Only after she tasted my painting Tongue Fu and FJ, she found to be in love with me maybe. Plus me a little blur look that she likes.:p Therefore, on my RTF, we frenched and frankly I was surprised and I also told her that the first time she rejected my french and now we have a good chemistry so she allows. It's all depends on the chemistry but not all about look. So please try to mix your chemical to the right Recipes and you may get most of it)

i1papaya
05-08-2008, 11:32 PM
Maybe you kenna her KC trap already

Should be loh. My heart was trapped in between her Valley for a long time liao.:p. Real nice natural fair smooth big boobs that You hope to sleep on with all night:p or even to die for. But again on second though, now my KC trap is also caught by someone. Can not say cos need to respect this thread. ;):p

amity
05-08-2008, 11:35 PM
Sorry Bro for my late response cos busy on some work which you can see from the forum that I'm doing.............

ya, even i am busy helping BaoEr, i oso know u busy sampling different papaya....:p
She is a REAL GEM that my Cheongster friends must bonk lah. Or alternatively, if you have time, can also join our kopi session and I also can intro my kakis to you. But sorry hor, they will not cheong you cos no interest in Man lah:p.

me explained to bro monkey4 in my PM to him...sigh...有口难言....dont know he angry with me not being steady anot :(

Regarding the frenching with Bao Er. .....So please try to mix your chemical to the right Recipes and you may get most of it

Once again, to BaoEr, frenching is like doing RAW...she try not to due to hygience reason....if u manage to get it....thats bonus.... me dont feel offended even on my 6th she din french kiss me :D..
hope all the kind bros are understanding ppl and wont penalize her hor...

justl00king
06-08-2008, 12:38 AM
TS,

Boobs lover here falling in. Got chance for me to savour her twin peaks? :D

7upz. :)

Monkey4
06-08-2008, 05:00 AM
me explained to bro monkey4 in my PM to him...sigh...有口难言....dont know he angry with me not being steady anot :(

bro amity, why should I be angry with u :confused: now with our la kopi group getting so big nowadays... even if u wanna join me... I oso paiseh need to turn u down :D

Just joking lah.... understand your concern....in fact really better dun hang around in GL.... u know... after Denden and I jio i1papaya to la kopi once couple of weeks ago... that i1papaya machiam from then on coincidentally everyday at GL to have kopi neglecting his fatherly and his employee..ly and husband...ly duties.... just joking lah.

On Bao Bao, me saw her last week and she called u her benefactor and I told her to send my regards to u and to tell u that she has seen how a horny monkey looks like... wondered did she mention to u ? Oso I am sorry to hear about her recent bad experience with the MotherF who stole her wallet.

Recently bz with one of my favourite bonk so may stay away from other FLs due to lack of vitamin $$$.

Take care bro.

imnsa
06-08-2008, 05:21 AM
RTF again today.

What can I say... as good as, no, not really, MUCH MUCH better...

Took some pics of her (with her permission of course) and here's for your enjoyment...

http://s7.uploads.bizhat.com/69797f23/01_2.jpg (http://uploads.bizhat.com/view/212627)
http://s7.uploads.bizhat.com/69797f23/02_1.jpg (http://uploads.bizhat.com/view/212629)
http://s7.uploads.bizhat.com/69797f23/03_1.jpg (http://uploads.bizhat.com/view/212631)
http://s7.uploads.bizhat.com/69797f23/04_2.jpg (http://uploads.bizhat.com/view/212628)

Enjoy!

Monkey4
06-08-2008, 05:31 AM
just kay poh a bit hor...

ytd nite during la kopi, a thread CEO was asking a papaya specialist who recently bonk 3 D/E cuppers...i.e. Wen Wen, Bao Bao and Jia Yi to rank the 3 beauties for their overall performance and his verdict was

1. Wen Wen ( folks u got to discount a bit cos this papaya expert now trying to KC WW:rolleyes:)
2. Bao Bao
3. Jia Yi

so IMHO it can be considered a tie between WW & BB

Hope it helps those cheongsters with budget who are presently deliberating who to bonk out of the 3.

:cool:

i1papaya
06-08-2008, 06:18 AM
just kay poh a bit hor...

ytd nite during la kopi, a thread CEO was asking a papaya specialist who recently bonk 3 D/E cuppers...i.e. Wen Wen, Bao Bao and Jia Yi to rank the 3 beauties for their overall performance and his verdict was..........
:cool:

Bro Monkey4,

Me also just kay poh a bit too.

There is no Jia Yi is Jia Qi lah.....

There are reasons for that papaya for such a verDICK.:D

i1papaya
06-08-2008, 06:22 AM
Just joking lah.... understand your concern....in fact really better dun hang around in GL.... u know... after Denden and I jio i1papaya to la kopi once couple of weeks ago... that i1papaya machiam from then on coincidentally everyday at GL to have kopi neglecting his fatherly and his employee..ly and husband...ly duties.... just joking lah.

Take care bro.

KNN, you and Bro Denden are the one that everyday, Hey li kow bey? Ai lai mai? Tan ree liao......... Like miss my A cup papaya so much like that. :D
Ok lor, I will disappear from the Cheongersters lor after someone returns back China.:mad::p:D

Everyday at GL to have kopi cos me jobless on retirement fund lah. My wifes and kids all everywhere and every countries I have been, so which one?hehehe...

Nitework
06-08-2008, 06:46 AM
RTF again today.

Took some pics of her (with her permission of course) and here's for your enjoyment...

http://s7.uploads.bizhat.com/69797f23/01_2.jpg (http://uploads.bizhat.com/view/212627)

Enjoy!

The pic speak a thousand words, pm ts for number.

Monkey4
06-08-2008, 06:50 AM
KNN, you and Bro Denden are the one that everyday, Hey li kow bey? Ai lai mai? Tan ree liao......... Like miss my A cup papaya so much like that. :D
Ok lor, I will disappear from the Cheongersters lor after someone returns back China.

Everyday at GL to have kopi cos me jobless on retirement fund lah. My wifes and kids all everywhere and every countries I have been, so which one?hehehe...

bro i1papaya, u got me wrong

we dun want u around now, we only want u around to la kopi after that someone return back to China ...i.e 24th August onwards..:D

Cheonging101
06-08-2008, 09:25 AM
TS,

No problem, bro! :D

Kindly PM me! Don't JustLooking only, hor!

amity
06-08-2008, 12:31 PM
.... understand your concern....in fact really better dun hang around in GL.... u know that i1papaya machiam from then on coincidentally everyday at GL to have kopi neglecting his fatherly and his employee..ly and husband...ly duties.....

Me notice this 木瓜, earlier in Xiao Yue and then “the missy” thread, now machiam like bro DenDen7070 whom I remember like virtually bonk everyday at GL….. :eek:

On Bao Bao, me saw her last week and she called u her benefactor and I told her to send my regards to u and to tell u that she has seen how a horny monkey looks like... wondered did she mention to u ?

She did mention to me abt “候子”, X*** L***….and some other names I oso cannot remember liao… Since when u r not using ur name “X**M**” argh?

BTW, i am not her benefactor. Bro TS (and his kakis) are those who help her initially. :D....me just help up in his thread on monday and friday nia :p

She descript to me the kopi session, met BBBJ Queen Bai Xue, the crowd…. Wonder if one of the sen. own that kopi tiam….. so many bros gathering there, make her nervous that day.
Recently bz with one of my favourite bonk so may stay away from other FLs due to lack of vitamin $$$.
Take care bro.

Was wondering y u hide in the jungle since last week, and change of signature couple of time. Me too if found a fav FL, will like to “stick” as long as within my means to njoy the fullest….so paisei being a number collector to some TS….(u know who lah….cos we “had” a few gals in common once in our bonking list).:)

BTW, I thought I have to shout “monkek4” three times then u will appear?

amity
06-08-2008, 12:37 PM
ytd nite during la kopi, a thread CEO was asking a papaya specialist ….to rank the 3 beauties for their overall performance and his verdict was……….

so IMHO it can be considered a tie between WW & BB

Hope it helps those cheongsters with budget who are presently deliberating who to bonk out of the 3.

R u referring to Bro Walabis? He know BaoEr oso argh….

There are reasons for that papaya for such a verDICK.:D

Ok lor, I will disappear from the Cheongersters lor after someone returns back China.

u joker, read ur post make my day....singapore is small, need to venture globally, i fully agree ...now i have no worries no place to sleep if i 跑路to beijing liao :D

bro i1papaya, u got me wrong
we dun want u around now, we only want u around to la kopi after that someone return back to China ...i.e 24th August onwards..

So coincident and bad timing, BaoEr oso going back on 24/8/08……. now I headache liao….dun know 木瓜兄have headache anot… oh ya, he is Bro DenDen7070 number two, no such problem for him:o

Ok Last post of the day....need to get bucy wif work....hope tonight 11.30pm not too tired to send out PMs to three batch of genuine cheongsters... Bros who are keen, pls PM Bro TS for the hottie contact.

aczeta76
06-08-2008, 12:48 PM
RTF again today.

Enjoy!

Bro... too much face shown lah.. I can recognise her liao... dangerous for her hoh..

amity
06-08-2008, 01:15 PM
Bro... too much face shown lah.. I can recognise her liao... dangerous for her hoh..

Oledi PM bro imnsa to remind him liao.....kind bros who saw the photo and share the same sentiment that the photo is overly-exposed, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT ZAPPED him hor for his unintentional "mistake". Peace...He will take some action when he saw my PM :)

aczeta76
06-08-2008, 01:18 PM
Peace lah.. will not zap him. :p

shanghaifun
06-08-2008, 02:26 PM
TS,

bro..u will LOVE her boobs...damn nice.:D...twin tower...

shanghaifun
06-08-2008, 02:35 PM
First of all, thks TS and Amity bro for the contacts.. callled her up on Monday and booked appt at Tues 4pm..sorry to the bro who she last mins postpone the booking (3:30pm)..cos she forget she made appt with me oredi..lucky i called her to confirm at 2plus..hehe..

going to make this FR short..so here goes... in a short phase..she a very nice lady to be with...humble and focus on services...we will chatting more then bonking..haha... she also told me all the details of her two bad experience...but she mention in all, singaporean guy still v nice..so pls hor..dont treat her badly...

Stats are as below:
Looks: 7/10
Body: 8.9/10 (very nice curve..and those area u want big..is BIG lor)
BBBJ : 6/10 (Tired better ones..but she want to improve on her skills)
FJ: 8/10 (very nice..like bonking a gf ....nice feeling..slow and responsive)
Frenching: NIL..she mention she dont like french...
Anal : NA
Attitude: 7.9/10
Damage: 70/1/1 + 20rm + 2 Cd

to all boobs lover....quickie book her as she on RED alert on 18/8/08 ..and thereafter..she will be leaving sillypore...

Tailok
06-08-2008, 02:48 PM
Actually, I dun think the she can be so easily recognised. Yes the shots shows side view, you can't actually identify her unless you had seen her many times b4. I dun think I can recognise her if she walks in front of me now unless she's dressed in the same clothes. :D

Monkey4
06-08-2008, 02:58 PM
Actually, I dun think the she can be so easily recognised. Yes the shots shows side view, you can't actually identify her unless you had seen her many times b4. I dun think I can recognise her if she walks in front of me now unless she's dressed in the same clothes. :D

I agreed with Tailok cos i have seen BB b4 and the pics not so obvious lah unless dressed in the same clothes lor.

Monkey4
06-08-2008, 03:04 PM
[QUOTE=amity;2951660]R u referring to Bro Walabis? He know BaoEr oso argh….

Wala seen Bao Bao during the la kopi session lor

So coincident and bad timing, BaoEr oso going back on 24/8/08……. now I headache liao….dun know 木瓜兄have headache anot… oh ya, he is Bro DenDen7070 number two, no such problem for him/QUOTE]

I think 24th August will be End of the World for i1papaya when a D & a E both leave our shores.... hope he wont jump off red cliff :rolleyes:

He is not Denden7070 number two... he is the successor of denden7070.

Denden nowadays machiam hang around MRT stations liao.

y&gblf
06-08-2008, 08:24 PM
Firstly, a BIG thank you to Bro Cheonging101 for Bao-er's contact.

Had a session with her and everything good said about her is all true! Pleasant, chatty, totally service oriented, sweet and definitely not a clock watcher.

Physically, her main asset is kickass awesome!!! I'm a sucker for big boobs and i was completely and happily lost in her deep valley!!! :D

Frankly, this is probably one of my best session ever. Really enjoyed the love-making, talking, snuggling and love-making.... :) But I'll keep this short and just summarize that she is definitely a must try. Especially for boob lovers!!

RTF: I'm gonna try! ;)

i1papaya
06-08-2008, 10:54 PM
I think 24th August will be End of the World for i1papaya when a D & a E both leave our shores.... hope he wont jump off red cliff :rolleyes:

He is not Denden7070 number two... he is the successor of denden7070.

Denden nowadays machiam hang around MRT stations liao.

After 24th Aug, all the boobs will be gone and by then Monkey4 will be my best bonk of the yr liao.

How can I match with the Legendary Bro Denden7070. I'm no where near even his look and style 人見人爱,女人見就给他载. Me old papaya dry skin liao.

assrammer
07-08-2008, 12:06 AM
thanks to bro Cheonging101 for the contact

i must say this gem's boobs is one of the best i ever squeezed! super power, nice size, soft and tender, don't know what other words to describe...... si bei shiok!

my PO

face: 6.5
body: 8.5
boobs: 10!
ass: 7
bbbj: slow and steady suck untill you si bei high!!!!
service: 8.5

her CB a bit loose ar, think my weapon about 1.5inch wide, 5inch long lah(not sure lah, never really measure). so took a fucking long time, like 45min-1hr. knn, very tired ah!

after mission must lay down to rest untill 2hr almost up. so pay her 100+10 tips. she very hard working ah, i also very hard working ah......

thanks to bro Cheonging101 again, her boobs really super power! recommend to all boob lover, confirm not regret! but must fast ar, think she leaving soon.

request contact from TS please.

cheers

assrammer

assrammer
07-08-2008, 12:37 AM
RTF again today.

http://s7.uploads.bizhat.com/69797f23/02_1.jpg (http://uploads.bizhat.com/view/212629)
http://s7.uploads.bizhat.com/69797f23/03_1.jpg (http://uploads.bizhat.com/view/212631)
http://s7.uploads.bizhat.com/69797f23/04_2.jpg (http://uploads.bizhat.com/view/212628)

Enjoy!

wah, exactly the same clothes and neckless she wearing when i had her today.

after going through the threads, find that most bros say her CB is tight.
so, sorry ah, maybe my LJ small lah, pai seh pai seh.

amity
07-08-2008, 01:14 AM
wah, exactly the same clothes and neckless she wearing when i had her today.

after going through the threads, find that most bros say her CB is tight.
so, sorry ah, maybe my LJ small lah, pai seh pai seh.

Last friday, i praised her look great with this dress....guess she feel proud too :D

Bro not your LJ small hor, her CB not loose....its slippery :D.... on monday, just a bit of petting her CB getting juicy liao....but didnt bonk her cos time almost up for bro m**** :p. maybe thats y bro m**** mentioned "....except she was hornier" :D

Cheonging101
07-08-2008, 09:02 AM
Wah, bro amity!

So late still neber sleep ah?:D

Thanks for the FRs, bros!

Your support means a lot to Bao-Er!

Actually, from my point of view, the last time I met her a year back, she was a stone. A very good-looking and busty stone. But you guys helped her get polished into a gem.:p

Because of you all, she would most probably return to Sillypore already. Hahaha!

amity
07-08-2008, 09:42 AM
Wah, bro amity!

So late still neber sleep ah?

Thanks for the FRs, bros!

Your support means a lot to Bao-Er!

Actually, from my point of view, the last time I met her a year back, she was a stone. A very good-looking and busty stone. But you guys helped her get polished into a gem.

Because of you all, she would most probably return to Sillypore already. Hahaha!

Ya lor, so late haven sleep, so early haf to wake up for another busy day of work :p.... bro cheonging101, notice u like one of my buddy..... opic hour can surf SBF hor :p

Bro TS, now BaoBao "Coffeeshop" is more lively now.... I am so glad to get to know more bros better including u :D

Really appreciate the FRs....me indulge in reading the FRs when i have no time visit BaoEr.....and of coz njoy the photos posted by Bro imnsa :D

Cheonging101
07-08-2008, 11:51 AM
Ya lor, so late haven sleep, so early haf to wake up for another busy day of work :p.... bro cheonging101, notice u like one of my buddy..... opic hour can surf SBF hor

Bro TS, now BaoBao "Coffeeshop" is more lively now.... I am so glad to get to know more bros better including u

Really appreciate the FRs....me indulge in reading the FRs when i have no time visit BaoEr.....and of coz njoy the photos posted by Bro imnsa

Hahaha! Actually, bro... I surf SBF only during "opic" hours.

It's great to know all the bros here too. But notice most bros here are here for big neh nehs hor. :D

happy000
07-08-2008, 12:49 PM
With so many seductive FRs I cannot find any good reason especially with her big neh neh not to pay her a visit although there are numerous WLs around :D

It's great to know all the bros here too. But notice most bros here are here for big neh nehs hor. :D

ken6890
07-08-2008, 01:06 PM
Last friday, i praised her look great with this dress....guess she feel proud too :D

buddy amity , tomorrow is a special friday 08/08/08 , may be you will also with her right :D

ckaze
07-08-2008, 01:31 PM
please send me her contact. :)

amity
07-08-2008, 01:48 PM
......Had a session with her and everything good said about her is all true! Pleasant, chatty, totally service oriented, sweet and definitely not a clock watcher.

Physically, her main asset is kickass awesome!!! I'm a sucker for big boobs and i was completely and happily lost in her deep valley!!!

Frankly, this is probably one of my best session ever. Really enjoyed the love-making, talking, snuggling and love-making.... But I'll keep this short and just summarize that she is definitely a must try. Especially for boob lovers!!

RTF: I'm gonna try!

heng argh, during my school time i dont get such a passsge for comprehension test.... else i wouldnt noe how to write the summary liao....short and sharp nice FR brudder :D

... in a short phase..she a very nice lady to be with...humble and focus on services...we will chatting more then bonking..haha.......

FJ: 8/10 (very nice..like bonking a gf ....nice feeling..slow and responsive)

to all boobs lover....quickie book her as she on RED alert on 18/8/08 ..and thereafter..she will be leaving sillypore...

buddy amity , tomorrow is a special friday 08/08/08 , may be you will also with her right

thx sen. bro shanghaifun for yr willingness and time to put up a FR.

In fact i am not a boob lover :o..... putting up high recommendation because of the superb GFE and service :D

As mentioned by senior liao, she will be on RED alert in another 10 days or so...following that she gonna return to her homeland (2 months in sillypore oledi, unlikely to get another extension tio bo?).... so me die die no matter how tired will send out PM to third batch of genuine cheongsters at 11.30pm.

bro ken, tomorrow holiday eve have family committment leh........but advance booking to meet next week confirmed liao (must like bro h****** ks abit). If tomorrow strike toto, every day can meet her :D

amity
07-08-2008, 01:53 PM

Correction i observed u surf SBF throughout your opic hour :D:D

Can let ur HR dept i am interested to join ur company lei :D

Tailok
07-08-2008, 04:25 PM
Correction i observed u surf SBF throughout your opic hour

Can let ur HR dept i am interested to join ur company lei :D

Wahlao fren, you oso surf SBF during opic hr. Mai ani kuan leh. I oso same. If you report all of us, I oso drag you into water. We eat snake quietly lah :rolleyes:. Wan to join me or not?

Still haven found time to try Bao2. Nowadays recovery period is longer than younger days. Now lau ah pek, kar neng after bonking young gals. Now summore got so many, how to choose??? All oso good. :p

ken6890
07-08-2008, 08:17 PM
bro ken, tomorrow holiday eve have family committment leh........but advance booking to meet next week confirmed liao (must like bro h****** ks abit). If tomorrow strike toto, every day can meet her :D
Bro amity , if tomorrow really can strike toto top 3 prize , can really Bao Her till her last days in singapore le :D

onlyhuman
07-08-2008, 08:36 PM
Thanks bro Amity for the contacts of Bao2...had her last night...
Overall, a gd bonk...nice look (my kind)....big in where it has to be...service-oriented...All in all... a must try...

Onlyhuman..

aczeta76
07-08-2008, 09:03 PM
Bro amity , if tomorrow really can strike toto top 3 prize , can really Bao Her till her last days in singapore le :D

Bao "Bao Bao" hmmm..sounds good whoa

amity
08-08-2008, 12:03 AM
Bao "Bao Bao" hmmm..sounds good whoa
ya, waiting for the "Ang Bao" to Bao(包)Er(二)Nai(奶), Bao(包)Bao(宝)Er(儿) :D

Back to BaoBao "coffeeshop", seem that many brudders "da bao" order and left the kopitiam without review leh :(

amity
08-08-2008, 12:15 AM
Thanks bro Amity for the contacts of Bao2...had her last night...
Overall, a gd bonk...nice look (my kind)....big in where it has to be...service-oriented...All in all... a must try...

Onlyhuman..

Bro, thx for your trademark FR (generally brief :D). thx ya for your contribution...cheers:)