PDA

View Full Version : PRC Si Yao, 24605;29814;, $60/2/2

khwt8888
07-07-2008, 11:54 AM
PRC Si Yao, 思瑶, $60/2/2

Got to know this gal in a massage parlour quite some time ago. Now she return to Sin and decide to try out on her own as FL. She is certainly not 1st time come SG & will be staying here ~1mth, then most possible will be extending her stay.

Name : Si Yao, 思瑶 (Hometown is Shenyang, 沈阳)
Age : 28 (she said, but I find she look more mature this time I meet her)
Boob : 34C
Weight : 48kg, not slim not fat, a little bit bar-bar at the hip area.
Height : 163cm (I think)
kissing : allow, (light peck only as I did not go for more)
fingering : I no try
Look : 5.5/10 (matured typical china lady look, like staying in the neigbourhood type)
Figure : 34C-24-36, (she wear low-V cut 1 piece dress, exposing her deep-boobs grooves)
BBBJ : 6.5/10 (deep throat and long time, no rush)
FJ : 7/10 (wet wet wet, moan and twirled when thrust her hard )
Damage : $60/2/2 (hotel room & rubber excluded)

Si Yao has a high pitch baby voice, quite seductive type of tone. Maybe arouse by her voice and start to imagine my fling with her while talking over the phone. She has long curly hair, lightly highlighted, hair length reaching the tips of her boobs.

Bathing & washing of didi is SOP. She will catbath and lick down from nipple till didi when lay on the bed. She can lick my shaft well, like a kid missing the flavour of ice-cream, sucking non-stop. Till I cannot tahan, then indicate her to capped me and let her ride on top 1st. Can't remember how many position we change too. Can't recall how long I take rumping her from slow and soft till hard and fast, I finally can't hold on anymore and release into her love hole (of course with cap on)
She give me a finger pressing massage and also neck & shoulder nurling to ease my stiff muscles in between my 2 shots with her.

Overall, it is a worthwhile session with her

khwt8888
07-07-2008, 07:33 PM
Si Yao, 思瑶 ,contact have been given out to the following bros, namely :

alan717, biteyou, wordcraft, Cheekyyyguy, sibobby, swollenhead, Rockylam.

Please check your PM. :)

Her cost is $60/2/2 which have a short massage, think it is still worth the $.

May all of you have an enjoyable session with her.
Do post your FR here to share after your session. :)

blurangels
07-07-2008, 07:42 PM
Hi bro,

Can pm me her contact thks ^^

khwt8888
08-07-2008, 06:41 PM
The following list of bros, please check your PM for Si Yao contact.

nehlover, dudick, Moremore, ltum2000, blurangels, blue881

Wish you all have an enjoyable time. :)

swollenhead
09-07-2008, 11:14 PM
Thanks to TS. Finally had a session with SY.

Actually, 1st mission failed because I waited at 1 hotel 81, she went to another. She tot I left and I tot she aeroplaned me.

Had a session with SY today. Definitely not 81 anymore to avoid confusion. It was worthy bonk. SY wasn't that pretty but her moan and gyration during fingering totally make up for it. When I fingered her, I could sense her hip like receiving pulses of electric shock. As I did it longer, she was totally writhing left and right and arching back and forth. Wah Liao, the sight was damned buay tah han. Quickly, slip in the cap for the 1st round.

After that, we had a good conversion while she gave me a massage. The std was definitely better the piano type but not super solid. An hour passed and proceed second round. Again, this girl was writhing under my finger attack. She looked genuinely high. Put the cap and did her in several positions. 2nd time can last longer mah.

Finally, tip her and went back home happy.

Look : 6
Boobs : A+ with relatively big nipper for the boob size
Pussy : bush just nice. Was squeezing my didi after I came 2nd round
BBBJ : didn't try. No need because her response made me very high already.
FJ : 8

khwt8888
10-07-2008, 08:47 AM
The following list of bros, please check your PM for Si Yao contact.

lovehole, law7191, GL0806, 512cg, ConnerDoReMe, lonelybro

Wish you all have an enjoyable time. :)

Kapunkap
10-07-2008, 11:44 AM
bro able me hand out her contact to me please?

tyrannize
10-07-2008, 12:37 PM
bro, can i have her contact no. too? Thanks

lonelybro
10-07-2008, 01:24 PM
PRC Si Yao, 思瑶, $60/2/2

Look : 5.5/10 (matured typical china lady look, like staying in the neigbourhood type)
Figure : 34C-24-36, (she wear low-V cut 1 piece dress, exposing her deep-boobs grooves)

How come FR say (.)(.) is C, then below FR say it is A. Big diff leh, so which is which?

Thanks to TS. Finally had a session with SY.

Actually, 1st mission failed because I waited at 1 hotel 81, she went to another. She tot I left and I tot she aeroplaned me.

Had a session with SY today. Definitely not 81 anymore to avoid confusion. It was worthy bonk. SY wasn't that pretty but her moan and gyration during fingering totally make up for it. When I fingered her, I could sense her hip like receiving pulses of electric shock. As I did it longer, she was totally writhing left and right and arching back and forth. Wah Liao, the sight was damned buay tah han. Quickly, slip in the cap for the 1st round.

After that, we had a good conversion while she gave me a massage. The std was definitely better the piano type but not super solid. An hour passed and proceed second round. Again, this girl was writhing under my finger attack. She looked genuinely high. Put the cap and did her in several positions. 2nd time can last longer mah.

Finally, tip her and went back home happy.

Look : 6
Boobs : A+ with relatively big nipper for the boob size
Pussy : bush just nice. Was squeezing my didi after I came 2nd round
BBBJ : didn't try. No need because her response made me very high already.
FJ : 8

laukk
10-07-2008, 01:28 PM
brother can pm her contact to me. many thanks

khwt8888
12-07-2008, 10:13 AM
How come FR say (.)(.) is C, then below FR say it is A. Big diff leh, so which is which?

Bro lonelybro.

Is (.)(.) A or C really affect you a lot ?
It is just an additional assest to me and will not affect much for the overall services. I am more a mood and service man. heee heeee :p

Anyway, for me, it is her who tell me it is C.
For my own simple verification, boobs which can be completely cover by my palm, it is A.
Just nice to hold and grap from boobs tips to boobs base with my palm, I verify it as B.
Those boobs that I can't grap completely with my palm, and can't reach to the boobs base, I verify it as C.
Those super big boobs that I need to use both palm to cover 1 breast from both side, it is class as D & above. :p

My own measuring standard.
:)

lonelybro
12-07-2008, 12:21 PM
Bro lonelybro.

Is (.)(.) A or C really affect you a lot ?
It is just an additional assest to me and will not affect much for the overall services. I am more a mood and service man. heee heeee :p

Anyway, for me, it is her who tell me it is C.
For my own simple verification, boobs which can be completely cover by my palm, it is A.
Just nice to hold and grap from boobs tips to boobs base with my palm, I verify it as B.
Those boobs that I can't grap completely with my palm, and can't reach to the boobs base, I verify it as C.
Those super big boobs that I need to use both palm to cover 1 breast from both side, it is class as D & above. :p

My own measuring standard.

I like ya measuring std, upz ya. :D

khwt8888
12-07-2008, 12:25 PM
I like ya measuring std, upz ya. :D

So bro lonelybro, have you 'ON' Si Yao already ?

Waiting for your FR once you "ON' her liao. :p I am waiting to up you once you post your FR.

Thank you for up my points.

khwt8888
12-07-2008, 12:32 PM
PRC Si Yao, 思瑶, $60/2/2

Got to know this gal in a massage parlour quite some time ago. Now she return to Sin and decide to try out on her own as FL. She is certainly not 1st time come SG & will be staying here ~1mth, then most possible will be extending her stay.

Si Yao has a high pitch baby voice, quite seductive type of tone. Maybe arouse by her voice and start to imagine my fling with her while talking over the phone. She has long curly hair, lightly highlighted, hair length reaching the tips of her boobs.

Bathing & washing of didi is SOP. She will catbath and lick down from nipple till didi when lay on the bed. She can lick my shaft well, like a kid missing the flavour of ice-cream, sucking non-stop. Till I cannot tahan, then indicate her to capped me and let her ride on top 1st. Can't remember how many position we change too. Can't recall how long I take rumping her from slow and soft till hard and fast, I finally can't hold on anymore and release into her love hole (of course with cap on)
She give me a finger pressing massage and also neck & shoulder nurling to ease my stiff muscles in between my 2 shots with her.

khwt8888
12-07-2008, 01:04 PM
Bro skkydevil.

Clear your PM mail box. It is full and can't received anymore message.

Don't just say thanks to me.

Post your FR here to share share after you have 'ON' Si Yao. :)

I will up your points for your FR posting.

Enjoy.

lonelybro
12-07-2008, 01:11 PM
cant, cos CO is around. will try to get away next week, but itching to go

haizalis
12-07-2008, 10:54 PM
bro can u pm me her ctc no?appreciated it bro

khwt8888
14-07-2008, 07:09 PM
I had given out Si Yao contact number to many bros ( mainly Senior Semsters and also inclusive of a big handful of newbies).

The responses of FR posting had not been so many as compare to the number of people who had Si Yao number.

Newbies bros and those number collectors especially,who already had her number.(you know who you are).You know that I had not been strict with you all in assessing your eligibility, hoping that you newbie will be able to participate instead of getting shut-off everywhere when asking for contact.

So this is a rare opportunity for you to get Si Yao contact from me. Hopefully newbies are able to go for your FL sex-perience and able to post Report here.
In this case, you can gain points from senior semsters here and slowly gain your reputation.

I will monitor who are those newbies without any response or reply here. Then there will not be any 2nd chance of getting any Gem's contact from me anymore in the near future. :cool:

BTW, there are another 10 over newbies who PM me asking for Si Yao contact, they are still on hold and KIV by me.
Whether you will get the contact from me or not will really depend on those newbies as mentioned in above postings.
If those newbies know how to response and reply by giving Report (short & brief also can), then you may stand a chance to get contact from me. :)

So newbies bros who want to get contact again IN FUTURE, you must DO YOUR PART NOW. !! ;)
ACTION SOON. :D

harpoon
15-07-2008, 10:21 PM
Had Si Yao today at 5pm. This girl is electrifying!! You will know what I meant by electrifying when you start giving her a "tongue lashing" or even a mere finger up her pussy. Wow! she is so natural in her every move in bed when you are doing her. No Faking. Her moans & her body twitching, turning & quivering makes me even wilder. Haha. awesome session with her. We started the moment we went into the shower. Frenching, me fingering her & she stroking my dick, all went on for about 15 mins. After 25 mins of massage (honestly her massage is not worth mentioning) we went for it again. This time my tongue work longer on her pussy & boy! she really really enjoyed having her clitoris licked & sucked. The amount of juices gushing out from her hole almost drowned me.. hehe. She rode me like a wild child & I finished her deep & hard in missionary style. Praise the Lord!! LOL...One word to described the whole "ordeal"...FANTABULOUS! Worth even penny..even tipped her (undisclosed). Below are the brief statistic...may not be accurate as mine estimation may not be the same as another guy who had her.

Age : 28 (she claimed to be 28, for me she's about there, 28-30)
Big turned on is her voice..damn shiok and her moaning is damn real! No faking
Ht & Wt : approx 5' 2' about 45-48 kg (basically those ba ba type, tummy at the waist, not slim neither is she fat)
Looks : 6/10
Boobs : B cup
BJ : 6/10
FJ : 8/10
Pussy : Not shave but not overly bushy, clean & no smell, damn lickable & juicy. Fingering allowed....I guessed even allowed toeing! LOL
Really value for money. Not sure why still no other FRs. Does that mean no bros here tried her?? How can that be? If you are into those ba ba type..then SY is definately for you...such a lovely & friendly gal who'll give you GF feeling. Waiting for what?? Call her! hehehe
Pls get contact only from TS...& up me if you can. Thank you

pangsia
18-07-2008, 09:34 PM
First of all, thanks to Bro khwt8888 contact. 谢谢
Had a session with Si Yao today at noon. She is a very nice and chatty person. We had a good lengthy talk rather than action. Though she was late for about, 25 mins....it is still worth the bonk.

As mention by a bro b4, she "vibrate aka quivering" when I licked her clitoris and uses my yin-yang zhi 阴阳指 to dig into her beautiful cunt. I love it...yahoo! Seeing her feel good...makes me feel good...too...hee!
After the first shot, had been cuddling together in bed and talked like old friends that never met for a long time until my watch alarm sounded. Time to go.....

Voice: Nice to hear...sounds like 19-21 years old
Looks : 7/10 (OK to me)
Boobs : Fit my hand well with nice nipple to suck.
BJ : NA
FJ : 7/10 (Personal as I always complete my task in less than 5 mins...newbie..no stamina, LOL)
Pussy : Nice , no smell & clean ( I just love to lick, hee!)
Damage : $60 + Tips + Rm + CD(Own)

So sad to hear her story and she mention she will be returning in 20+ August.
RTF: Yes b4 she leave....probably.

Once again thanks.
:o

GL0806
18-07-2008, 10:42 PM
Thx TS for the contact.

Had tried her last Saturday.

Below is my brief FR.

Looks: 5.5/10
Boobs: A Cup
Figure: 6/10
BBBJ: 7/10 (She can CIM, I CIM coz was not able to control lol)
FJ: 6/10
GFE: 6/10

khwt8888
19-07-2008, 09:38 AM
First of all, thanks to Bro khwt8888 contact. 谢谢
Had a session with Si Yao today at noon. She is a very nice and chatty person. We had a good lengthy talk rather than action. Though she was late for about, 25 mins....it is still worth the bonk.

As mention by a bro b4, she "vibrate aka quivering" when I licked her clitoris and uses my yin-yang zhi 阴阳指 to dig into her beautiful cunt. I love it...yahoo! Seeing her feel good...makes me feel good...too...hee!
After the first shot, had been cuddling together in bed and talked like old friends that never met for a long time until my watch alarm sounded. Time to go.....

Looks : 7/10 (OK to me)
FJ : 7/10 (Personal as I always complete my task in less than 5 mins...newbie..no stamina, LOL)

So sad to hear her story and she mention she will be returning in 20+ August.
RTF: Yes b4 she leave....probably.

Once again thanks.
:o

I am glad that you had enjoy. :)
Thank you for your well written FR.
I will up your points when I am able to do it.

khwt8888
19-07-2008, 09:40 AM
Had Si Yao today at 5pm. This girl is electrifying!! You will know what I meant by electrifying when you start giving her a "tongue lashing" or even a mere finger up her pussy. Wow! she is so natural in her every move in bed when you are doing her. No Faking. Her moans & her body twitching, turning & quivering makes me even wilder. Haha. awesome session with her. We started the moment we went into the shower. Frenching, me fingering her & she stroking my dick, all went on for about 15 mins. After 25 mins of massage (honestly her massage is not worth mentioning) we went for it again. This time my tongue work longer on her pussy & boy! she really really enjoyed having her clitoris licked & sucked. The amount of juices gushing out from her hole almost drowned me.. hehe. She rode me like a wild child & I finished her deep & hard in missionary style. Praise the Lord!! LOL...One word to described the whole "ordeal"...FANTABULOUS! Worth even penny..even tipped her (undisclosed). Below are the brief statistic...may not be accurate as mine estimation may not be the same as another guy who had her.

Age : 28 (she claimed to be 28, for me she's about there, 28-30)
Big turned on is her voice..damn shiok and her moaning is damn real! No faking
Ht & Wt : approx 5' 2' about 45-48 kg (basically those ba ba type, tummy at the waist, not slim neither is she fat)
Boobs : B cup
BJ : 6/10
FJ : 8/10
Pussy : Not shave but not overly bushy, clean & no smell, damn lickable & juicy. Fingering allowed....I guessed even allowed toeing! LOL
Really value for money. Not sure why still no other FRs. Does that mean no bros here tried her?? How can that be? If you are into those ba ba type..then SY is definately for you...such a lovely & friendly gal who'll give you GF feeling. Waiting for what?? Call her! hehehe
Pls get contact only from TS...& up me if you can. Thank you

Hi bro.

Seen that you are having agood time and great enjoyment with Si Yao.

Thank you for your well written FR.

khwt8888
19-07-2008, 09:43 AM
Thx TS for the contact.

Had tried her last Saturday.

Below is my brief FR.

Boobs: A Cup
Figure: 6/10
BBBJ: 7/10 (She can CIM, I CIM coz was not able to control lol)
GFE: 6/10

Hi bro GL.

Though your FR is brief and simple, it is still a great effort.
And one great thing is that you actually find out that Si Yao can do CIM. That was a great discovery. Think this will attract many bros who LOVES CIM. :D

khwt8888
19-07-2008, 10:16 AM
BRO Di_Di.

Please clear your PM box.

You ask for Si Yao contact, I had try to send you 2 times liao but your PM box is always full, so cannot send to you.

Don't blur lei, faster go delete those message you send in the sent message box of your PM.

khwt8888
19-07-2008, 10:26 AM
This is the latest list of bros who had got the contact of Si Yao from me.
I had send them the contact to their PM over this 1 week or so.
Some bros are really fast hand fast legs and they had try Si Yao and also post a FR here liao. :D

Thanks them so much for the FR posting. :)

The name list is as follows :
Amber, kapunkap, trannize, laukk, lori81, pangsia, zeemen, vanO, Star1331, harpoon, whoami126, issaac72, zhangmx, haizalis, the_e_ones, renzhemao, rush168, silng

I also try to send contact to this 2 bros, but their PM is full.

skkydevil, Di_Di

Please clear your PM box 1st then send me another PM to ask for contact again.

khwt8888
19-07-2008, 01:15 PM
The latest person who got Si Yao contact is jhn_6969.

Please go check your PM.

Have you have an enjoyable time and post your FR here.

silng
20-07-2008, 09:47 AM
A big thumb’s up to bro khwt8888 for the contact,Yesterday have a session with this Si Yao, marvellous session...not really 100% a looker but big eyes...this girl gets really horny in bed and very very wet! ,she can definitely cum without having too hard of simulation.

Name: Si Yao
origin:Shenyang
Look:6/10 (fair,pleasant looking gal)
Boobs: B+ (very much handful, soft and nice to touch)
BBBJ: 7/10 (cfm look when doingZ)
Frenching: she allowed
fingering: yes very wet wet
FJ: 8/10 (natural no fake airs no acting skill)
Attitude:8.5/10 (friendly and chatty and down to earth)
Service:8/10
Dmg: 60/2/2+20(hotel)
RTF: for budget bonk yes

thanks to khwt8888 bro...

renzhemao
21-07-2008, 09:37 PM
Thanks khwt8888 Brudder for the contact, been trying to get hold of SY today after receiving your PM but didn't get thru her line, probably will try again tomorrow till I get thru. Will post a detailed FR after trying :D for those brudders who had better luck and faster hands in dialling then me, hope you all enjoyed the sessions ;)

khwt8888
22-07-2008, 09:29 AM
Bro Johhny77.

You are asking for contact BUT your PM box is full, so cannot PM contact to you.

Please clear your PM box.

renzhemao
22-07-2008, 05:48 PM
As promised, had a session with SY today at 3pm. Below will be my detailed FR.

Hometown: Shenyang
Look: 6/10 (fair,pleasant looking gal)
Boobs: B to C
BBBJ: 8/10
Frenching: Unknown, didn't try, but from past FR from other brudders, yes.
FJ: Got too tired after BBBJ so didn't finish up 2nd round.
Attitude: 8/10 Friendly, chatty, gives massage too.
Dmg: 60/2/2+30(hotel)
RTF: Maybe, due to personal preference, I prefer SYT :D

Other stuff are SOP, only thing I wanted to highlight is during BBBJ. CIM happened, thereafter she spit out on my belly and start licking it. Quite a view. For brudders who like CIM, I urge you to try SY out. You won't regret it.

khwt8888
23-07-2008, 02:19 PM

nyann, happyfivestars, Johnny77, Mega117, lee1969sg, stevenganph, telecom_cca

May all of you have a good time with Si Yao.

Looking forward to see your sex-tisfying FR soon. :D

Delwin
24-07-2008, 08:24 AM
As promised, had a session with SY today at 9pm. Below will be my detailed FR.

Look: 6/10 (fair,pleasant looking gal)
Frenching: 6/10
FJ: too tired after work, never try
Attitude: 8/10 Friendly, chatty, gives massage too.
RTF: Good, but more room for improvement

Too tired after a day work, so ask for bbbj. When i ask for cim, she claim that she dont do that. But when the time for me to cum, she take it all and then spit it on my belly and play with it!

zeemen
24-07-2008, 01:43 PM
Thank you bro khwt8888 for Si Yao contact. As promised, had session with her at 4pm. Below will be my detailed FR on Si Yao.

Look: 6/10 (fair,pleasant looking girl)
Boobs: should be C (just nice to grab on)
BBBJ: 6.5/10
Frenching: Yes.
Fingering: Yes.
FJ: 7/10
Attitude: 8/10 Friendly, chatty.
RTF: Yes when time permit and got enough Vit M

To sum up. A friendly gal with high pitch baby voice. Worth give it a try for the price.

khwt8888
25-07-2008, 03:53 PM
Thank you fellow bros who had get Si Yao contact and meet up with her.
Thank you all for supporting this lady.
More thanks to those bros who had write the FR here to share share their session with all bros here.

I understand that there are quite a handful of bros who had already try out Si Yao services too but they had still not post any FR here.

Maybe, to these bros, hope that you all can find a little bit of time to write a brief FR on Si Yao so as to share share your experience with her.

Cheers. :)

korleur
25-07-2008, 08:23 PM
Hey bro, can pm me the contact. Thx.

johnny19881988
26-07-2008, 06:09 PM
Hi,

I keen, got any of her pic?

khwt8888
28-07-2008, 01:40 PM
Hello to those bros who received Si Yao contact from me last week.

How is your session with Si Yao ?

Awaiting for your FR soon. :)

khwt8888
29-07-2008, 05:46 PM
Si Yao will be going back home soon.

She will be leaving around 26th to 27th of August.

Those who had her contact but still no fixed appointment with her yet, better fast hand fast leg.

Look like I myself also must reserve a slot to RTF her. :p

humblejunior
29-07-2008, 10:58 PM
Bros, does she meet up at k81? punctual?

khwt8888
30-07-2008, 08:40 AM
Bros, does she meet up at k81? punctual?

She is not sure about K81, she is more familiar with GL and JC area. Better you contact her then arrange to pick her up at a designated location before you proceed to your preferred hotel. :)

khwt8888
30-07-2008, 08:55 AM
Si Yao is going back soon around 26th , 27th Aug.

Who want to try her, must fast hand fast leg before she is gone.
PM me for her contact.

Today seen like a good day. Think will find time to RTF her today or tomorrow.
Cheers. :p

khwt8888
30-07-2008, 04:03 PM

She will be leaving around 26th to 27th of August.

Those Bro who already had her contact from me but still no fixed appointment with her yet, better fast hand fast leg.

Quickly reserve your slot to have a Session with her SOONEST. :p Before she is Gone............ :(

khwt8888
30-07-2008, 07:35 PM

potentguy, Delwin, mewaiting4utoo, cjesse, humblejunior, newton320, tuanehlover, charsiew, fong, HOWITZER 155mm, yitiaolong, blue881, ontop, player79, tendersoft, Di Di, bxcow20, swimax, 1302, lonely_12kev, peace01, keven, PS17, Korleur, Vega, simonqing, clennf, tedd, look_chun, hardlife, arowana_sg

May all of you have a good time with Si Yao.

Looking forward to see your sex-tisfying FR soon.

PLEASE NOTE THAT SI YAO is going back soon around 26th Aug, so do book your sex-sesion slot early before she is gone. :D

bxcow20
31-07-2008, 12:56 PM
Makan her yesterday nite at 10pm at my place.

Anyway, here goes my FR sexsion.

Actually wanted to meet another lady intro by one of the bro here but she's only available after 11pm so decided to contact Si Yao instead.

As I prefer action at home, I called to check if she's ok for house call. She agreed so offered her a two way lift from her place.

To cut stories short, We tcss for a while on bed when we reached our love nest. After shower, we proceeded to my King size bed and french like long lost lovers for the next 10 mins. Then she headed south to suck my sotong balls and lick my sausage. Song-song gao jurong.

Immediately, i shifted my attention to her oyster and paint her at G-spot. was quite worried if the oyster stink...but no smell and she cums rather quickly. she got so horny she almost wanted to insert rod forgetting that i haven't put on cap. :D She was really at a high man...she say if every guy paint her like I did everyday, her legs will really wobble.

I quickly cap my south pole pump her wet oyster. No friction at all...so smooth sailing...i guess her natural oyster too lubricated already. Then I rode harder and she screams like she actually gek sai *sorry can't find a better description* and her face turned red when i'm pumping her siah. What a sight! We then tried a few more positions before i exploded into her moist, juicy lovehole. I dunno why...but i'm the one doing most of the job...but she's the one who's sweating. Now I gotta change bedsheet liao.

Overall, a rather nice sexsion.

My stats:-
Age: 28 (but doesn't look at 28 though...look more like early 30s)
looks – 6/10
boobs – 7/10 (round and pointy nips)
body – 5/10 (i still prefer girls who have no fats, and there's an operation scar on her left arm...not so visible though)
bbbj – 7/10
CIM - nv try though
fj – 7/10

issaac72
31-07-2008, 04:02 PM
Manage to engage her service this afternoon. She is a nice lady who allows you to feel at ease.
Not a real looker but very nice voice and a wonderful tcss companinon. Regarding the bath, she see that you are clean and soaps you up well.
About the job, foreplay allows for good natural lubrication. Fingering is sensational. "TIGHT and WET." The moaning very convincing and the pussy really tightens.
Very willing to change position, not like some "dead fish"
On the whole, very good attitute and service. Knows how to make you feel manly.

Please contact TS for her contact. Thanks.

mentos1
02-08-2008, 01:17 AM
Tks Bro khwt8888 for the contact, will try her out next week. Just had a massage this afternoon by another PRC. :)

khwt8888
02-08-2008, 11:20 AM

She will be leaving around 26th of August.

Those Bro who already had her contact from me but still no fixed appointment with her yet, better fast hand fast leg.

Quickly reserve your slot to have a Session with her SOONEST. Before she is Gone............

clennf
03-08-2008, 12:20 PM

Quickly reserve your slot to have a Session with her SOONEST. Before she is Gone............

Noted will try her nxt week, thank for the contact.

adamll
03-08-2008, 01:06 PM
Hi brother can i have her no please thanks, :D:D

khwt8888
04-08-2008, 05:00 PM
Hi brother can i have her no please thanks, :D:D

Bro. Check your PM.

khwt8888
04-08-2008, 05:04 PM
Si Yao will be here till 26th August and she will be returning home liao. :(

Those bros who already had her contact but still had not meet her yet, Quickly fast hand fast leg make booking for your session with her now. ;)

May you have an enjoyable session with her. :)

Do post your FR here to share after your session. :D

khwt8888
04-08-2008, 08:52 PM

samsara76
04-08-2008, 09:30 PM
Hello Brother khwt8888,

Please check your mailbox for my PM. Thank you.:)

samsara76
05-08-2008, 01:46 PM
Hello Brother khwt8888,

Thank you for replying so fast to my request. Will arrange a meeting with Si Yao fast fast within this week. Thanks again brother.:)

khwt8888
05-08-2008, 02:29 PM
Hello Brother khwt8888,

Please check your mailbox for my PM. Thank you.:)

Hi bro.

Already PM to you this morning liao.

khwt8888
05-08-2008, 02:55 PM
Si Yao will be here till 26th August and she will be returning home liao. :(

starboi
05-08-2008, 08:00 PM
Jus back from a session with Si Yao. Here's the FR...

Tried to book a session last nite but she already reached home n was slping already... so booked a session this afternoon...

Was late and when i got the room no. called her n she arrived within 5mins... ask her not to angry cos i late... she say nv angry...

so start to tcss n soon hugging n she took off my clothes and i took hers off... proceed to bath... tout it was going to be sop... but i like the way she hug me tight tight n ruba ruba her boobs on me... she put soap on her boobs n gave me some nice washing... also use her legs to "kiap" my didi... so nice... like so near to her pussy raw...

after tat went on bed... she did catbath but very short... cos i start to lick her nipples n go south to the oyster... painted her and can see her jerking... and her moans are so nice... after tat went on to bj... she say cannot do bbbj cos got a fish bone stuck in her mouth... so bo bian... jus bj lor... not too bad... good suction... den we went into 69 position... continue licking her... n see her jerking... dig her super tight pussy and she hj+bj... until we both cum...

den rested and tcss... soon came 2nd rd...

she bj me... and i think she really like being painted... can see her turning her back to me... like wan to 69... but i didn't pull her legs over... jus continue digging her... den she went cowgirl on me... change from cowgirl to missionary den back to cowgirl... nice moans... esp when i trust deeper into her... she will grap me harder... shiok....

didn't cum after all those... so put on last cd n bj+hj till i cum... overall very nice gfe....

Stats:

Looks: 6.5/10 (seems a bit old when u look closer... but not too bad)
Boobs: 34B (not too big but nice... n nice nipples to suck)
Frenching: 5/10 (din do much maybe cos tat stupid fish bone)
BJ: 6/10 (could be better if is BBBJ)
FJ: 7/10 (hardworking)
Attitude: 9/10
GFE: 9/10

Overall: 8/10
RTF: if i can get more Vit M before she returns on 26th...

pls up my rep if u like my FR

khwt8888
05-08-2008, 08:22 PM
The following list of bros had received contact for Si Yao over the last few days.

Happy_Happy, adubaha, Fire_101GL0806, Beng58, oyeah, r35z, Water, treader, roverboy, Lorn, yodo, driver2032, Itum2000, misb-wt, thambi, holeinone6666, ivan078, samsara76, don_teo, DemonSage, lukmoo, adamll, player79, Dicky79, kelvin85, bwalker, mentos1, fishdude, Gunner75, SexPistol, starboi, funlovingjo, atake

khwt8888
06-08-2008, 02:37 PM
Jus back from a session with Si Yao. Here's the FR...
Stats:

Looks: 6.5/10 (seems a bit old when u look closer... but not too bad)
Boobs: 34B (not too big but nice... n nice nipples to suck)
Frenching: 5/10 (din do much maybe cos tat stupid fish bone)
BJ: 6/10 (could be better if is BBBJ)
FJ: 7/10 (hardworking)
Attitude: 9/10
GFE: 9/10

Overall: 8/10
RTF: if i can get more Vit M before she returns on 26th...

pls up my rep if u like my FR

Bro.
Nice effort. A well written FR of Si Yao.

Please check your PM.
Had send your requested contact as promised.

Hope you have another enjoyable session with the new contact and give us an interesting FR too in the respective thread.

Thank you very much. :)

suinam
07-08-2008, 11:19 AM
Just had a great session with Siyao and want to take the chance to thank khwt8888 for this great bonk. anyway this is my virgin post. hope every1 can appreciate it.

Here are the stats:

Name: Siyao
Looks: 5.5/10 (look more of a chio milf)
Boobs: 34B (cute n solid nipples)
Frenching: N.A
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10 (real moans and can feel her quiver)
Attitude: 8/10
GFE: 8/10

Overall: 7.5/10(I would prefer a SYT)

khwt8888
07-08-2008, 04:46 PM
Just had a great session with Siyao and want to take the chance to thank khwt8888 for this great bonk. anyway this is my virgin post. hope every1 can appreciate it.

Here are the stats:

Bro, you are really the fast hand fast leg har..... :p
Just got the contact about a day ago and you already finished your mission and submitted your accomplishment report. ;)
Very Well Done. Respect You, Man.

Ok. I had upz you for your great effort show.

SexPistol
08-08-2008, 02:39 AM
bros, kam sia for the contact . sorry for the late FR and pardon me if FR no good

book a session wif si yao, call to confirm availability and sms her the room number when is ready

first look abit disappointed, not wat I expect but compensated wif her good service. come wif a good head massage and love her doggie style

left with a happy smile

age 30+
Look : 5.5-6/10 (individual preference)
Boobs : A+ with big nipple
Pussy : got suction power
BJ : 5/10
FJ : 7

khwt8888
08-08-2008, 05:28 PM
bros, kam sia for the contact . sorry for the late FR and pardon me if FR no good

book a session wif si yao, call to confirm availability and sms her the room number when is ready

first look abit disappointed, not wat I expect but compensated wif her good service. come wif a good head massage and love her doggie style

left with a happy smile

age 30+
Look : 5.5-6/10 (individual preference)
Boobs : A+ with big nipple
Pussy : got suction power
BJ : 5/10
FJ : 7

Hi bro,

Thank you for your Simple and brief FR.

Good one. I already upz your points.

khwt8888
08-08-2008, 07:34 PM
The following list of bros had received Si Yao contact from me over this week.

MAY YOU ALL HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY BONKING !!!

easyfree929, suinam, donyyong, astrofighter, 1sly, Amber, luosha, Johnny77, Vorenus, freestyler_adk, jinmitham, dknight,arowana_sg, hardlife, look_chun, tedd, clennf

SexPistol
08-08-2008, 09:14 PM
I really pai-seh, bro khwt8888

already happie you give to me a newbie when ask for contacts
some more up my points, ai-yo...very appreciate ;)

if one day become senior will not forget to tell other newbies, I got 1 senior bro khwt8888 who is a good bros willing to share with others

bros khwt8888 will not mind for a short and simple FR if he had given u a lobang

cheers, bros

keven
09-08-2008, 01:34 PM
1st, I would like to thanks brother khwt8888 for her ctc.

Called her yesterday night after 10pm. After all my kakis had left GL. Happy to hear her picking up my call. She was at home. Asked if she was available to meet me. Was told that her last call end at 8pm, so she could be at home by 10pm. Asked her why? Found out that she had 2 closed incident with the local police patrol car during her stay here. Dared not to step out of her house in the night. But I still managed to persuade her to come up. Lucky for me as my vehicle happened to park next to her house at Lor.... So she agreed. 2nd condition, stay away from GL hotels. Must go far far. No problem for me. Lastly, was told to wait 15mins for her to dress up and make up. Getting impatient to find out how she looks?
Below is my FR on her.

Boob : 34B
Weight : Not slim not fat, a little bit bar-bar at the hip area.
Height : 161cm (I think)
kissing : allow, (light peck)
fingering : allow (Finger Roaming non stop)
Look : 5.5/10 (matured typical china lady look)
Figure : 34B-24-36
FJ : 7/10 (wet and natural moan)
Not a time watcher.

!st impression, Si Yao does not have the look. A little disappointed but she will glow as we are in the hotel. She has a high pitch baby voice, quite seductive type of tone. That has compensated and was aroused by her voice.

Overall, it was a worthwhile session with her.
RTF : Maybe.:)

swimax
10-08-2008, 10:08 AM
Was giving contact from Bro khwt8888 last week. Just to update my FR as told. It was a great wonderful bonk with Si Yao.

Here are the stats:

Looks: 6/10 (look more then a chio milf)
Boobs: 34B (Nice cute n solid nipples)
Frenching: Yes (Just outside)
BJ: 6.6/10
FJ: 7/10 (moans and can feel great)

Overall: 7/10

RTF: Maybe

arowana_sg
10-08-2008, 01:31 PM
The following list of bros had received Si Yao contact from me over this week.

MAY YOU ALL HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY BONKING !!!

easyfree929, suinam, donyyong, astrofighter, 1sly, Amber, luosha, Johnny77, Vorenus, freestyler_adk, jinmitham, dknight,arowana_sg, hardlife, look_chun, tedd, clennf

As promised, had a session with SY. Below will be my detailed FR.

Look: 6.5/10 (pleasant looking gal)
Boobs: B+
Frenching: yes.
FJ: 7.5/10
Attitude: 8/10 Very Friendly, very chatty.
Service:7.5/10
Dmg: 60/2/2+30(hotel)+(cd)
RTF: Yes, if got time n my Vitm:eek:

thank khwt8888 for this great bonk.

samsara76
11-08-2008, 01:16 AM
First and foremost, I would like to thank brother khwt8888 for sharing SiYao's contact number. Brother khwt8888 is my first FR Benefactor! Brother. Without your generosity, I would never have started my first Virgin FR! And so, brother khwt8888.......GAM SIA LI AH!!!

Okay here goes…
I arranged to meet Si Yao on Saturday, reached the hotel, got the key and sms her. Si Yao is average looking, that's okay with me for I'm more concern with her attitude and services. She is very chatty from the moment she enters the room, we talk a little and proceed to shower, everything was SOP. After the shower, we carry on talking on the bed, she is easy going and talk about almost everything, her family, friends and her thoughts. Conversation with her was relaxing and I enjoy communicating with her, its like talking to an old friend, guess we hit it off well. While talking on the bed we were lightly caressing each other, I enjoy the conversation while getting arouse simultaneously....ohhh I like that.

After talking, she sensed that I'm getting horny and starts to attack my didi. I repay her by fingering her pussy and kissing her. I was using the 0.03mm CD, so it feels really good when she stimulates my penis. Si Yao was patient with the BJ, taking it slow all way. Her suction was hard and gentle, fast and slow, like eating a lollipop. Having a MILF sucking on my didi was a great experience, she made me feel vulnerable and weak, I feel violated, but in a good way. Kind of like Japanese Porn you know? When you see a MILF bonking with younger men. I was drowning myself with all these mixed feelings and finally...I cummed. Si Yao didn’t stop there after my first shot, still sucking on my semi erected didi till the last moment…didi went down with full sextifaction…SWEEEET!

We proceed to shower again, and lay comfortably on the bed, keeping ourselves warm and chatting away, we have a few good laughs. Conversation lasts around 20mins I guess. Then I start rubbing my leg against hers, gently caressing her breasts and giving her the CFM look…keke.Yes I feel horny again. She smiles and responds delightfully to my CFM look, but to my surprise, she didn’t go for my didi this time. Instead, she was pinching my chests and nipples. Strange to say, I didn’t feel much during the first round, but this time it was stimulating. Each time she touches me, I can feel surges of electricity pulsing on my chests, I move closer to her and she immediately sticks her tongue in my ear. She was teasing me like a cat teasing a mouse. Owww, I feel vulnerable again, must be the MILF effect. Suddenly, someone wake up! Who else? My didi loh. Standing proud but looks a bit tired and yearning for some TLC. Si Yao capped me and starts to blow me again for a few moments, now the time is ripe and my didi is hard. Mai tu liao! Go! Go! Go! Ram her hard for a few moments in missionary and finally release my last load in her...It was great.

An hour or so has past, we talk for a while, but all talk and no work isn't very productive, so I ask Si Yao if she will let me kiss her pussy. She didn’t respond so I guess there's only one way to find out. I move to kiss her navel, it’s soft and tender.. She likes it when I do that, slowly I move down to her legs, kissing them and spreading them apart to review the designated area. To begin, I kiss and lick the sides of her pussy, must take it slow to build up the sexual energies, yea?:cool: Slowly and gently I pull up the clitoral hood and suck her glans like crazy. Her cheeks turn red, occasionally her waist will shake lightly and she will let out her famous seductive baby-like high pitch moans, and she was going like 嗯...别...嗯...别(Emm...don't...emm...don't), was it don't stop or don't do it? I can't really tell, she was having difficulties trying to articulate herself.:p Anyway, we stop after sometime and I told her I like her services, that's why I service her back with cunnilingus. Ha..ha. We had a good laugh for that. Ultimately, I made the payment with tips and we went on our separate ways.
Hmmm...that was fun.:D

Name : Si Yao, 思瑶
Weight : 48kg (I think)
kissing : Yes (She gave me one b4 leaving^_^)
fingering : Yes (Stroking on the outside didn't penetrate with fingers coz nails a bit long)
Look : 5.5/10 (matured and cheerful)
Figure : 34B-24-36, (she wear low-V cut 1 piece dress, exposing her deep-boobs grooves)
BJ : 7/10(She was good)
FJ : 7/10 (I like MILFs, she has good attitude, service and personality )
Cunnilingus : Yes (Didn't see this on previous FRs maybe I missed it or I was lucky^_^)
Damage : $60/2/2 +tips(She was great so I gave. Room & CD excluded)
RTF : No (Patronize her too often may fall in love with her...joking lah^_^
Seriously, too many gals, too little time to bonk)

khwt8888
11-08-2008, 09:15 AM
First and foremost, I would like to thank brother khwt8888 for sharing SiYao's contact number. Brother khwt8888 is my first FR Benefactor! Brother. Without your generosity, I would never have started my first Virgin FR! And so, brother khwt8888.......GAM SIA LI AH!!!

Name : Si Yao, 思瑶
Weight : 48kg (I think)
kissing : Yes (She gave me one b4 leaving^_^)
fingering : Yes (Stroking on the outside didn't penetrate with fingers coz nails a bit long)
Look : 5.5/10 (matured and cheerful)
Figure : 34B-24-36, (she wear low-V cut 1 piece dress, exposing her deep-boobs grooves)
BJ : 7/10(She was good)
FJ : 7/10 (I like MILFs, she has good attitude, service and personality )
Cunnilingus : Yes (Didn't see this on previous FRs maybe I missed it or I was lucky^_^)
Damage : $60/2/2 +tips(She was great so I gave. Room & CD excluded)
RTF : No (Patronize her too often may fall in love with her...joking lah^_^
Seriously, too many gals, too little time to bonk)

Hi bro samsara.

Very well done. What a nicely written, well descriptive FR.
Thanks for your Great FR and support for Si Yao.

So keep your good FR coming in. :)

I had upz your points already. ;)

khwt8888
11-08-2008, 09:19 AM
1st, I would like to thanks brother khwt8888 for her ctc.

Called her yesterday night after 10pm. After all my kakis had left GL. Happy to hear her picking up my call. She was at home. Asked if she was available to meet me. Was told that her last call end at 8pm, so she could be at home by 10pm. Asked her why? Found out that she had 2 closed incident with the local police patrol car during her stay here. Dared not to step out of her house in the night. But I still managed to persuade her to come up. Lucky for me as my vehicle happened to park next to her house at Lor.... So she agreed. 2nd condition, stay away from GL hotels. Must go far far. No problem for me. Lastly, was told to wait 15mins for her to dress up and make up. Getting impatient to find out how she looks?
Below is my FR on her.

Weight : Not slim not fat, a little bit bar-bar at the hip area.
Height : 161cm (I think)
kissing : allow, (light peck)
fingering : allow (Finger Roaming non stop)
Look : 5.5/10 (matured typical china lady look)
Figure : 34B-24-36
FJ : 7/10 (wet and natural moan)
Not a time watcher.

!st impression, Si Yao does not have the look. A little disappointed but she will glow as we are in the hotel. She has a high pitch baby voice, quite seductive type of tone. That has compensated and was aroused by her voice.

Overall, it was a worthwhile session with her.
RTF : Maybe.:)

Thank you bro Kevan.

You had written a very clear and impressive FR of Si Yao.
Good effort. Do keep your FR coming in.

Will up you soon when power returns.
I had put your name in the list of bros to up points.

Just keep up your effort and continue to contribute more FR.

PM me if you need more contact.

khwt8888
11-08-2008, 09:21 AM
Was giving contact from Bro khwt8888 last week. Just to update my FR as told. It was a great wonderful bonk with Si Yao.

Here are the stats:

Looks: 6/10 (look more then a chio milf)
Boobs: 34B (Nice cute n solid nipples)
Frenching: Yes (Just outside)
BJ: 6.6/10
FJ: 7/10 (moans and can feel great)

Overall: 7/10

RTF: Maybe

Thank you for your FR. Will upz u when power returns.
I had put your name in the list of bros to up points. You will be in the Q and waiting.

Hope to see more contribution from you soon.

Do PM me for contact if you need.

khwt8888
11-08-2008, 09:22 AM
As promised, had a session with SY. Below will be my detailed FR.

Look: 6.5/10 (pleasant looking gal)
Frenching: yes.
FJ: 7.5/10
Attitude: 8/10 Very Friendly, very chatty.
Service:7.5/10
Dmg: 60/2/2+30(hotel)+(cd)
RTF: Yes, if got time n my Vitm:eek:

thank khwt8888 for this great bonk.

Thank you for your support and this short and sharp FR of Si Yao.
Will up your points when power returns.
I had put your name in the list of bros to up points.

Just keep up your effort and continue to contribute more FR.

PM me if you need more contact.

samsara76
11-08-2008, 09:41 AM
Hello brother khwt8888,

Thank you so much for increasing my points.:)

Without your support of new contacts,

I would never have written any FRs in return.

You are 1st on my list of benefactors,
I will up you once I have power.:D

Thanks again brother.:)

khwt8888
11-08-2008, 05:26 PM

Here are the stats:

Bro Suinam.
A good effort in contributing your FR from a newbie.
Very appreciative of your active participation here.

Thank you for your FR. Will upz u when power returns.
I had put your name in the list of bros to up points. You will be in the Q and waiting.

Hope to see more contribution from you soon. :)

Do PM me for contact if you need.

khwt8888
11-08-2008, 07:46 PM
She is going back soon in 2 weeks time

khwt8888
12-08-2008, 05:52 PM
Si Yao will be going back and is leaving on 26th of August.

Those Bro who already had her contact from me but still had not fixed appointment with her yet, better fast hand fast leg. :p

;)

khwt8888
12-08-2008, 07:25 PM
Hello brother khwt8888,

Thank you so much for increasing my points.

Without your support of new contacts,

I would never have written any FRs in return.

You are 1st on my list of benefactors,
I will up you once I have power.:D

Thanks again brother.:)

Don't say I am your benefactor ler..... feel very funny lei. :p

We just share share good lobang onli, don't think too much, not a very big deal thing lor.... ;)

khwt8888
12-08-2008, 08:13 PM
ALL NEWBIE BROS who PM me for Si Yao contact, PLEASE CLEAR your PM box storage. I can't send contact to you as your PM storage capacity had exceeded. :p

look chat
12-08-2008, 08:36 PM
Brother TS, mind to PM me the contact also please? :p

jinmitham
13-08-2008, 12:18 AM
I have book Si Yao at 11am at GL and sms her the room number, she was reach after 15min without any makeup. As I have been change before she arrive, so she also change and bath together. In the bathroom, we have been wash-up each other and start hugging, kissing each other. She start licking and sucking my nipple and my hand is also keep touching her boob and her miracle hole and it my turn to lick and suck her nipple and her moaning and make until i cannot tahan and ask her to cap for me.

After the cap, is the first time I start poke at a doggie style in bathroom, her moan is more and more louder and hole is so tight and wet even on water splash on us. 5 min later of her moaning and the tight hole make me shoot all my baby gems into her…….of course on the CD and she also cum too.:eek: Haha

After the clean-up, went to bed together, she actually help me for a massage. Her massage is not like those piano type but still need to improve….we have about 45 min massage and chit chat about her parent and other thing like food, work and thing in china.

Later, she actually try to massage my buttock and my bro have ready for 2nd round, so ask her to cap me again. After the cap, she insert my bro into her hole and shake like a cowgirl, so fast wet again and hard and her moaning is so loud till I cannot tahan.

Ask her to change a position on a doggie style, poke her so hard and this run poke about 15 min till her whole with boob in front on the bed, know she have already so high and can cum anytime. Was feel her pussy so wet and tightens till we cum together…….:D

After clean-up, went to wash-up, pay her and go.

She will be going back to visit her parent, will have to wait for her to come back.
Anyone interested, please book her before she leave.

siansah
13-08-2008, 06:40 PM
After asking high and low, finally managed to get some contacts from some helpful bros and tried on SiYao today.

Boob : A to B but sagging
Weight : shld be ard 60++ have a tummy..
Height : 158 or so
kissing : did not try
fingering : try for a while, then gave up
Look : 5
Figure : based on the heigh and weight given, ard there lor
BJ : 6.5/10 (did twice instead of FJ)
FJ : did not try...

She does have a high pitch voice..but her overall looks and size, I think is not suitable for those who like SYT. Boobs also below average..not for boob lovers...have big nipples though..

Bathing & washing of didi is SOP. She did not do much except HJ and BJ me..anyway not really turn on so did attempt on FJ

After first BJ, talked for 30-40mins..did not massage me at all..then go for another BJ...though I did not want to..she also did not attempt to FJ..overall quite disappointed..

RTF: not my cup of tea..

This is my personal opinon and preference..no offence

khwt8888
14-08-2008, 06:14 PM
This is the latest compiled name list of bros who had received contact for Si Yao.

Hope that they are able to get a slots with her and looking forward to your FR posting of your Happy Times. :D

joe2222, mrpig85, happyforever, BMWR4, cdosg, siansah, andypromodel, echorny, kelvin123456789, ferderline, Nxcoupe77, Starlust69, Customer,gwzc_mk2, UWHO, owenrich, luosha, desbear, Hornyguy26, killoncommand, lookchat, HighVoltage_PG, raiderxt, C-Hunter

khwt8888
15-08-2008, 04:59 PM
joe2222, mrpig85, happyforever, BMWR4, cdosg, siansah, andypromodel, echorny, kelvin123456789, ferderline, Nxcoupe77, Starlust69, Customer,gwzc_mk2, UWHO, owenrich, luosha, desbear, Hornyguy26, killoncommand, lookchat, HighVoltage_PG, raiderxt, C-Hunter

Waiting for FR posting from some bros in the above listing who had already meet up with Si Yao.
Cheers :D

khwt8888
15-08-2008, 06:00 PM
The weekend is here again.

I will be away this weekend and not able to logged in here till Monday, 18th Aug 08.

This is the latest 2 bros who had just requested for Si Yao contact.

denniskoh, CYEric

Wished you all have a Good Bonking Weekend. :)

HighVoltage_PG
16-08-2008, 04:25 PM
Thanks Bro khwt8888 for the contact

Had a session with Si Yao just now.
She is a very nice and chatty person.
got give me massage also while chatting :)

As mention by a bro b4, she "vibrate aka quivering" when I licked her clitoris (yes..its true..haha..), she keep moaning with her high pitch voice, make me high and cannot wait to action..

Looks : 5/10
Boobs : Ok for me, long nipple to suck.
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 7/10
Painting: Yes
Pussy : Not bad, nice too
Damage : $60 + my own Room + Cap
RTF: Maybe, (no offense bro, just personally still refer SYT :))

Cheers :)

HaPpYmAn292006
16-08-2008, 09:39 PM
Firstly I have to thank khwt8888 for the contact.

Here are the stats:

Boobs: 34B (based on my estimation)

Overall: 7/10(I would prefer a SYT)

mrpig85
17-08-2008, 01:26 PM
FR for siyao

nothing today so get siyao to pass my time and release my stress from work was waiting for her high pitch and horny tone when i fuck her =X.so give a call and book a room after i get the room msg her the room num rch around 10min ding dong open door saw her ok lar not very bad was aiming at her breast to see is a A cup or C cup keke invite her in .tcss abit while i was smoking .so after my puff strip and go to bath time to get ready to let her smoke mine.she bath for mi while i watch her naked body and touch her nipple. i get myself dried up rest on back wait for her to service mi.Si Yao was patient with the BJ do it slowly.when my pole got hard time to bang she
cowgirl on mi after awhile change to doggie her moaning make mi ramp her deeper and hard feel her pussy getting more wet make my movement faster my didi finally release .actually wanted to ask her cim not sure she allowed bo so bo try .went to shower and rest on bed .she rest on mi while i watching tv and smoke she was licking mi and molest my didi.was tired at that time so ask her bj and hj mi till cum after that we shower and left together .

Name : Si Yao,
Boob : A+ to B ba
body :6.5/10 not bad for milf
fingering : not bad wet
Look : 5/10
BBBJ : 7.5/10 no rush
FJ : 8/10 willing to listern to order =X
rtf:not really more girls to try
remark-not looker but service is good enough to cover that wroth a try :)

khwt8888
18-08-2008, 04:31 PM
Thanks Bro khwt8888 for the contact

Had a session with Si Yao just now.
She is a very nice and chatty person.
got give me massage also while chatting :)

As mention by a bro b4, she "vibrate aka quivering" when I licked her clitoris (yes..its true..haha..), she keep moaning with her high pitch voice, make me high and cannot wait to action..

Looks : 5/10
Boobs : Ok for me, long nipple to suck.
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 7/10
Painting: Yes
Pussy : Not bad, nice too
Damage : $60 + my own Room + Cap
RTF: Maybe, (no offense bro, just personally still refer SYT :))

Cheers :)

Thank you, bro.

For your great FR.

khwt8888
18-08-2008, 04:32 PM
Firstly I have to thank khwt8888 for the contact.

Here are the stats:

Boobs: 34B (based on my estimation)

Overall: 7/10(I would prefer a SYT)

Thanks bro for your FR.

Thank you for your support and hope to see more of your FR contribution soon.

khwt8888
18-08-2008, 04:34 PM
FR for siyao

nothing today so get siyao to pass my time and release my stress from work was waiting for her high pitch and horny tone when i fuck her =X.so give a call and book a room after i get the room msg her the room num rch around 10min ding dong open door saw her ok lar not very bad was aiming at her breast to see is a A cup or C cup keke invite her in .tcss abit while i was smoking .so after my puff strip and go to bath time to get ready to let her smoke mine.she bath for mi while i watch her naked body and touch her nipple. i get myself dried up rest on back wait for her to service mi.Si Yao was patient with the BJ do it slowly.when my pole got hard time to bang she
cowgirl on mi after awhile change to doggie her moaning make mi ramp her deeper and hard feel her pussy getting more wet make my movement faster my didi finally release .actually wanted to ask her cim not sure she allowed bo so bo try .went to shower and rest on bed .she rest on mi while i watching tv and smoke she was licking mi and molest my didi.was tired at that time so ask her bj and hj mi till cum after that we shower and left together .

Name : Si Yao,
Boob : A+ to B ba
body :6.5/10 not bad for milf
fingering : not bad wet
Look : 5/10
BBBJ : 7.5/10 no rush
FJ : 8/10 willing to listern to order =X
rtf:not really more girls to try
remark-not looker but service is good enough to cover that wroth a try :)

Thanks a lot, bro, for your sex-citing FR.
Very well written.

Hope to see more of your contribution soon.

Fox1978
18-08-2008, 09:36 PM
bro khwt8888, care to give her contact no. will write FR after bonk her
thanks alot

bakaroo
19-08-2008, 12:17 PM
Thanks TS for Si Yao contact, call her and arrange for a session at a budget hotel in Geylang. First shot, started with some light catbath, then proceed to fingering on her wet pussy and sucking on her long teats simultaneously which she likes this combo very much as her body quivers and twitching from time to time along with high pitch excitement moaning. She then move on to work on my tool with BBBJ. After sometime, she capped me and I mounted her with the missionary thrust. This followed by a few variations posed, when I was about to unload, I asked for CIM but she said cannot and ended up with COB. I accidentally shot some of my cum on her face. She said she 毁容 but I told her 护肤。

We washed up and took a rest on bed and had some small talk. Soon after with some light stroking and Caresse, I responded with my erection and she blows me with alternating HJ. She then capped me and mounted on me to perform cow girl. She was quite good at it and work hard on pumping up and down. After sometime, she was exhausted and I took over to pump her hard and fast. Tried a few different variations and I was worn out too. She then removed the cap and gobbled my dick into her mouth alternating with HJ. Her handjob was quite good and when I finally came and I shot some of my load into her mouth. I thought got CIM but she did not take it all in and simply jerk it off.

Below is a brief statistic of Si Yao:

Origin: Shen Yang
Looks : 6/10 (MILF standard)
Body: 6/10 (a little meaty, but nice to hug)
Boobs : B (with long nipple, nice to suck)
BBBJ/BJ : 6/10 (had better)
FJ : 7/10 (quite accomodating and responsive)
HJ: 7/10
Fingering: Yes
Damage : $60/2/2 + Room + Cap
RTF: Not likely (Still got a few FLs yet to try)

Overall, she is quite friendly and chatty. Her service is quite SOP with nothing to shout about but then again at 60/2/2 what more can you asked for.

khwt8888
19-08-2008, 12:28 PM
Thanks TS for Si Yao contact, call her and arrange for a session at a budget hotel in Geylang. First shot, started with some light catbath, then proceed to fingering on her wet pussy and sucking on her long teats simultaneously which she likes this combo very much as her body quivers and twitching from time to time along with high pitch excitement moaning. She then move on to work on my tool with BBBJ. After sometime, she capped me and I mounted her with the missionary thrust. This followed by a few variations posed, when I was about to unload, I asked for CIM but she said cannot and ended up with COB. I accidentally shot some of my cum on her face. She said she 毁容 but I told her 护肤。

We washed up and took a rest on bed and had some small talk. Soon after with some light stroking and Caresse, I responded with my erection and she blows me with alternating HJ. She then capped me and mounted on me to perform cow girl. She was quite good at it and work hard on pumping up and down. After sometime, she was exhausted and I took over to pump her hard and fast. Tried a few different variations and I was worn out too. She then removed the cap and gobbled my dick into her mouth alternating with HJ. Her handjob was quite good and when I finally came and I shot some of my load into her mouth. I thought got CIM but she did not take it all in and simply jerk it off.

Below is a brief statistic of Si Yao:

Origin: Shen Yang
Looks : 6/10 (MILF standard)
Body: 6/10 (a little meaty, but nice to hug)
Boobs : B (with long nipple, nice to suck)
BBBJ/BJ : 6/10 (had better)
FJ : 7/10 (quite accomodating and responsive)
HJ: 7/10
Fingering: Yes
Damage : $60/2/2 + Room + Cap
RTF: Not likely (Still got a few FLs yet to try)

Overall, she is quite friendly and chatty. Her service is quite SOP with nothing to shout about but then again at 60/2/2 what more can you asked for.

Hi bro.
A very well written and descriptive FR for Si Yao. :)

Hope to see more of your sex-citing FR come rolling in.

Cheers. :D

remydamasutra
19-08-2008, 12:36 PM
Bro...appreciate if u cud PM her ctc...

khwt8888
19-08-2008, 04:07 PM
This is the latest compiled name list of bros who had received contact for Si Yao over this 2 days.

Hope that they are able to get a slots with her and looking forward to your FR posting of your Happy Times. :D

HaPpYmAn292006, tokidoki1986, eightyspirit, caveman, Prostate_Intact, excudus, fulham, Hongsny, newbie2008, fatboy, Fox1978, remydamasutra[/QUOTE]

She is going back on the 26th Aug. :D

lonelybro
20-08-2008, 01:28 AM
Sorry for my late FR, got her ctc from TS a while back. Really busy with work, so i will keep it short.

Look: 7/10 easy on the eyes
BBBJ: 7.5/10
Frenching: Didn't try
FJ: 8/10 came pretty quick for shot 1, but definitely enjoyed #2
Attitude: 8.5/10 Good
Service: 8/10 Nice exp overall
Dmg: 60/2/2 w/o CD & rm
RTF: Unlikely, too many out there to try.

thank you khwt8888 for his lobang

caveman125
20-08-2008, 10:19 AM
Hi Bro' khwt8888,

Wah-luo! 4D also not so accurate, kena "code-red".
But not too bad lah, she bother to call back to cancel appointment 1+ hour before.... good attitude.

caveman125
20-08-2008, 02:22 PM
pai-siay bro khwt8888,
forget to thank you for your contact first.:D

khwt8888
20-08-2008, 06:51 PM
Hi Bro' khwt8888,

But not too bad lah, she bother to call back to cancel appointment 1+ hour before.... good attitude.

Wow bro. You very 'heng' ler.....

You must go buy 4D lor..... Get 4 digits from her la.... Sure to be 'red-number' lar..... 'Bao' open one.

Heeeeeeheeeeeeheeeee :p

echorny
21-08-2008, 06:50 AM
Hi Bro' khwt8888,

ah shoot. there goes my weekend plan.....

khwt8888
21-08-2008, 04:45 PM
Si Yao 'BIG AUNTY' is visiting her this 2 days.

So the CODE is RED Temporary.

khwt8888
22-08-2008, 12:01 PM
I meet Si Yao yesterday evening for dinner.

She told me that BIG AUNTIE's visit should be over by Saturday or Sunday (23rd Aug or 24th Aug).

Those bros planning for weekend 'Bonking Duties' may check her up if she is available to meet you. :)

INFORMATIONS FOR ALL BROS.

Si Yao is going back home on 26th Aug, so there is NOT MANY DAYS LEFT BEFORE HER DEPARTURE..

CHOP.. CHOP...!!!! Plan your schedule lor...... before the plane took-off .... ;)

Hahahahaha !!!!!! :D

Angel.Janus
22-08-2008, 12:12 PM
die die... dunno she got slot on 25th??? hehehe... pay day liao...

bro, can arrange for me?

khwt8888
23-08-2008, 01:30 PM
REMINDER : Not much time left before she go back. :)

khwt8888
26-08-2008, 08:32 AM
Si Yao call me this morning.

She had changed her departure to 28th Aug morning.

So there is still TODAY and TOMORROW LEFT for those who wants to go for the last minute DEPARTURE SHOOTS. :p

khwt8888
26-08-2008, 11:49 AM
So bros who think that they have MISS the BOAT liao,

NOW is the LAST CHANCE , <<TODAY, 26TH AUG AND TOMORROW, 27TH AUG>> :D

ivan078
26-08-2008, 01:47 PM
Sorry for the late FR, firstly wanna thank TS for this gem of his.

SMSed her meet at h81 somewhere, booked a room when reached and smsed her the room num, 5 -10 mins later, ding dong , and was greeted ' ni hao ' in chinese. invited her in, chatted awhile on the bed, asked me if i've bathed and i said not yet, so off withe my towel and her clothes and into the washroom, she really clean u till u r shiny.. joking, well, washed me up real well, commented on my did when washing him,ke ke.. dried p and when to bed. started fondling her breast and moved southwards while we frenched. wow... wet liao,so i sucked her nipples and fingered her same time, stopped me and moved to 69 position while i painted her and she bbbj me.. shoik,she was moaning damn loud while i painted harder.after 10 mins or so, she could'nt take it, capped me and rode on me, wow, fast and furious, almost broke.. ke ke.. but luckly didi hard as steel.. changed to doggieand ended up in siccors position, shot all my millions into her.rested while she gave me a massage. after that went straight into action again with standing position and carried her awile while screwing her. ended everything , said i was pro and washed up and i left a sextisfied man.

BBBJ:8/10
Fingering:yes ( and while doing 69 too )
Frenching: very wet passionate frenching like long lost lovers
FJ: 8.5/10 ( alot of positions )
Attitude: 8.5/10 Good
Service: 8/10 Nice exp overall
Dmg: 60/2/2 w/o CD & rm ( CD rem to bring as she don't carry with her all the time)
RTF: when pay day comes... yes..

TS, do up me if u like my FR.. thx..

thereds
27-08-2008, 03:04 PM
Thanks TS for Si Yao's contact, just had her before she goes back.....

Will not go into details, as lots of FR had been written on her....

Look: 6/10
Boobs: B, I guess...but with long nipples...
BBBJ: Didn't offer, only BJ.....maybe she dun like my didi....:p
Frenching: Didn't try
FJ: 7/10
Attitude: 8/10 Good, always put on a smile n chatty...
Service: 8/10 Nice exp overall, although I ddidn't get BBBJ....

Overall still a good bonk, told me that she will not take anymore customers as she is preparing to go back, dunno true or not....

Anyway, thanks bro khwt8888 again for sharing his lobang!

Cheers:D

caveman125
30-08-2008, 01:54 AM
thanks bro khwt8888 for sharing!

I managed to pick her up near her apartment and proceed to H81 one afternoon. Her figure is my type but her look is older than her age. In the room, we helped each other to undress and took a shower together. She washed me very thoroughly and tickle my didi and ass which was very shiok. Then we go on to the bed and she gave me a bbj while I roam your her body top and bottom. Her bbj was very sensational because she really knows how to use her tongue well. After cum already, she washed me up and we both chit chat for awhile, with her finger stroking my didi non-stop. Because of my tiredness, I decided not to go for the second round and paid her the full amount. She finished the session with a light massage instead.

Look: 5/10
Boobs: B with pointed nipple, have sound effect when energized with tongue
BBBJ: one of the best, (put face near to be spat at)
FJ: give it a miss because didi cannot stand already after 1 shot
Service: 8/10
Damage: 60/2/2 (but I only go for one)
RTF: surely yes to finish my unaccomplished bonk!

lonelybro
30-08-2008, 09:42 AM
I was hoping for a RTF, any idea if she'll be coming back?

vincent_lim
30-08-2008, 09:44 AM
Bro, can share with me her contact

khwt8888
30-08-2008, 10:08 AM
I was hoping for a RTF, any idea if she'll be coming back?

Yes, bro.

She will be back. Maybe around End of Sept to Mid Oct '08 period.

I will certainly informed to All Bros here when she is back to S'pore again.

khwt8888
30-08-2008, 10:16 AM
Bro, can share with me her contact

Halo, Mr. Vincent.

You go around the entire forum and post this
<< Bro, can share with me her contact >>
in over twenty different thread for different gals.

I don't think you actually ready through all the postings in each thread before you post. Probably, you just click in to the thread and immediately post your standard <<Bro, can share with me her contact >> liao. :rolleyes:
Don't you feel tire ???? You really can manage to go for so many gals at the same time. :o

I suspect your occupation could be a fisherman working onboard a trawling fishing boat, so you think that you can haul for so many contacts at the same time. :p

lonelybro
30-08-2008, 02:11 PM
Yes, bro.

She will be back. Maybe around End of Sept to Mid Oct '08 period.

I will certainly informed to All Bros here when she is back to S'pore again.

Looking forward to your update, i'll upz ya when i get my power back. cheers.

khwt8888
06-10-2008, 08:52 PM
Si Yao had Returned and Is back to our Shore Again to SERVE ALL OUR GOOD BROS HERE. Those BROS who already had her contact number may RTF her NOW.

Happy Bonking.

Cheers. :D

Noobpoke
06-10-2008, 11:24 PM
Hi bro, interested in her services. care to pm contact? thanks in advance:D

issaac72
07-10-2008, 10:11 PM
Yes! I am happy that she is back! Looking very much to RTF. Nice attitute, nice girl... What she lacks on look will be make up by her attitude. Glad to know that she is back...:D

didisleep
07-10-2008, 10:36 PM
Any kind hearted bro, can pm her contact 2 me. Btw i m chinese...Thank liao...

issaac72
09-10-2008, 04:59 PM
Meet up with Si Yao this afternoon, booked a room when reached and smsed her the room number, 5 mins later, ding dong , and was greeted ' ni hao ' in chinese. invited her in, chatted awhile on the bed, when shower together and she will wash you well (clean clean as we say.) dried and off to bed. started fondling her breast and moved southwards while we frenched. starting to get wet and fingered her. the moaning was real, capped me and we rocked together till I come. She gave me a good massage. I am more of the 1 shot type of guy so we TCSS and rest for while... I parted a very happy man.

Fingering:yes. Wet and tight.
FJ: 8.5/10 ( willing to change positions )
Attitude: 9/10 V. Good
Service: 9/10 Nice exp overall
Dmg: 60/2/2 w/o CD & rm ( Please bring your own CD as she is afraid to be checked and found to have CD with her.)
RTF: YES!

Bro who are interested please PM TS for contact. Thx

khwt8888
09-10-2008, 08:02 PM

khwt8888
10-10-2008, 07:19 PM

khwt8888
11-10-2008, 11:20 AM

khwt8888
14-10-2008, 12:56 AM

swordfish
15-10-2008, 12:14 PM
HI , sorri me late to post. try her on 13 oct (MON)

I must say worth the price, look wise dont expect much, tok alot like good GF advise me on opinion. Dont really bonk her , BUT CIM twice hahahaahahahahha si ba ho ar. i think side view of her better , sweet voice. really make u FLY.

heard from her some bro fly her kite on SUNDAY. dont lor, she a nice gal. if you confirm her liao, please go or at least call her to cancel. becoz of u she no business whole day. WTF man.

BTW she dont walk up and down GL. Only through appointment. Please help her , she need money. service i will say 8.5.

RTF: maybe if i feel lonely...good to chit chat.:D

khwt8888
15-10-2008, 08:05 PM

snoopysg
15-10-2008, 08:48 PM
Hi TS ,
can have the contact pm me thank.will try and post the FR.

snoopysg
16-10-2008, 09:00 PM
Hi bro,
thank for your pm..get the contact and will post the FR after try it.
cheer...

A 2 cents of thought:
cheong with a budget bonk...gd choice in sg....$50 is like $1 nowaday...everything go up in price and expense...jobs retrenchments coming up and hitting sg soon....financial crisis is hammering the whole world....budget bonk still the best....

khwt8888
17-10-2008, 07:22 PM

khwt8888
18-10-2008, 02:08 PM

khwt8888
20-10-2008, 07:15 PM
Hi bros.

Thank you very much for your support to Si Yao.
Thank you so much for your great effort in writing this FR.

I have contact for other PRC FL too. If you are interested to try them, PM me for the contact.;)

Meet up with Si Yao this afternoon, booked a room when reached and smsed her the room number, 5 mins later, ding dong , and was greeted ' ni hao ' in chinese. invited her in, chatted awhile on the bed, when shower together and she will wash you well (clean clean as we say.) dried and off to bed. started fondling her breast and moved southwards while we frenched. starting to get wet and fingered her. the moaning was real, capped me and we rocked together till I come. She gave me a good massage. I am more of the 1 shot type of guy so we TCSS and rest for while... I parted a very happy man.

Fingering:yes. Wet and tight.
FJ: 8.5/10 ( willing to change positions )
Dmg: 60/2/2 w/o CD & rm ( Please bring your own CD as she is afraid to be checked and found to have CD with her.)
RTF: YES!

Bro who are interested please PM TS for contact. Thx

HI , sorri me late to post. try her on 13 oct (MON)

I must say worth the price, look wise dont expect much, tok alot like good GF advise me on opinion. Dont really bonk her , BUT CIM twice hahahaahahahahha si ba ho ar. i think side view of her better , sweet voice. really make u FLY.

heard from her some bro fly her kite on SUNDAY. dont lor, she a nice gal. if you confirm her liao, please go or at least call her to cancel. becoz of u she no business whole day. WTF man.

BTW she dont walk up and down GL. Only through appointment. Please help her , she need money. service i will say 8.5.

RTF: maybe if i feel lonely...good to chit chat.:D

clicknshoot
22-10-2008, 09:07 PM
Hi Bro khwt8888

Thanks for the contact. I've actually booked her 2 weeks ago so this FR is really late :o

Call her around 9+ but she said that she's having dinner with a friend who's going back so may not be working that night. Tried to talk her round and after a while told her that I can pick her up after her dinner and surprisingly, she said "OK"!!!

Drive down to near her apartment and pick her up, check into hotel at lor 30+ .
I have to say that Si Yao is not for those looking for STY, she's a little "rounded" and I think she put on some weight lately as well but whatever she lack in looks she more than make up for it with her service. One thing I have to say again, though Si Yao is not the good looking type, she's able to put me at ease and her service is very good, like after my 1st shot, I told her I'm tired and just 1 shot will do, she said "see how first". Than she ask me to lay down and she gave me a relexing message. After about 15 mins I said that it's OK as I'm realy soft already but she said " let me try" . After almost 5 mins, she manage to get me up and hard again and than she ride me till I'm shiok. Her tight mei mei, the look on her face and her moanings make me ready to ride her again!!! My 2nd shot was even better than my 1st!!! Now, how's that for service? BTW, When I book her 2 weeks ago, she just came back and she said that I'm her first customer, so consider "first blood" or not har? hahaha :D

Look: 5/10 easy on the eyes
BBBJ:7/10
Fingering:yes. Wet and very tight :D
Frenching: Did not try
FJ: 8.5/10 tight and hardworking with many change of position

khwt8888
23-10-2008, 06:57 PM
Hi Bro,
Thank you very much for your detail FR of Si Yao.

I am Glad that you had a good time with Si Yao.

Hi Bro khwt8888

Thanks for the contact. I've actually booked her 2 weeks ago so this FR is really late :o

Call her around 9+ but she said that she's having dinner with a friend who's going back so may not be working that night. Tried to talk her round and after a while told her that I can pick her up after her dinner and surprisingly, she said "OK"!!!

Drive down to near her apartment and pick her up, check into hotel at lor 30+ .
I have to say that Si Yao is not for those looking for STY, she's a little "rounded" and I think she put on some weight lately as well but whatever she lack in looks she more than make up for it with her service. One thing I have to say again, though Si Yao is not the good looking type, she's able to put me at ease and her service is very good, like after my 1st shot, I told her I'm tired and just 1 shot will do, she said "see how first". Than she ask me to lay down and she gave me a relexing message. After about 15 mins I said that it's OK as I'm realy soft already but she said " let me try" . After almost 5 mins, she manage to get me up and hard again and than she ride me till I'm shiok. Her tight mei mei, the look on her face and her moanings make me ready to ride her again!!! My 2nd shot was even better than my 1st!!! Now, how's that for service? BTW, When I book her 2 weeks ago, she just came back and she said that I'm her first customer, so consider "first blood" or not har? hahaha :D

Look: 5/10 easy on the eyes
BBBJ:7/10
Fingering:yes. Wet and very tight :D
Frenching: Did not try
FJ: 8.5/10 tight and hardworking with many change of position

adubaha
23-10-2008, 09:42 PM
Thanks Bro khwt8888 for SY contact. This is a real late FR cause i actually didn't think of posting up this FR. cause feeling so-so only.

Was 2 mths back, after night shift so msg her actually for house call but she say not convinence as she don't know singapore well enough. Tried to pursuade her but still can't, so meet her at the hotel stated by her.

First look, quite normal lady. All SOP, nothing interest me or suprise. Maybe is that i quite tired also. Followed by massage. her massage was super!!! Bro who wish to have a nice massage after business can go for SY.

Look: a bit disappointing but no choise 6
BBBJ:6/10
Fingering:didn't try
Attitude: 7/10
Service: 7/10

Petsam
26-10-2008, 08:48 AM
Met up with Si Yao last week.She was punctual to arrive at the hotel.

First impression of her is a matured lady with ok look. Quite chatty and the shower is SOP. Started the action by fingering her and she get wet easily with soft moan.

After the fj, she gave me a good massage before leaving. It was a good experience. Wil RTF her when M is running low...

TS, thks for sharing.

haiti
30-10-2008, 02:58 AM
Hi... May I have the contact? :) thanks...

Andy23
30-10-2008, 04:57 PM
First of all, thanks to Bro khwt8888 for contact. Had a session with Si Yao today at noon. She is a very nice and chatty person. We had a good lengthy talk rather than action.

FJ : 8/10 (very cooperative)
Frenching : 8/10

khwt8888
31-10-2008, 10:45 AM
Bro.

Thank you very much for your FR.

Cheers. ;)

First of all, thanks to Bro khwt8888 for contact. Had a session with Si Yao today at noon. She is a very nice and chatty person. We had a good lengthy talk rather than action.

FJ : 8/10 (very cooperative)
Frenching : 8/10

killerlp
01-11-2008, 12:18 PM
Once again many thanks for bro khwt888, met up with her last night

Looks : 6 Average looking
Boobs : Should be B, with sensitive, protuding nips
BbbJ : 7.5 Good effort, with deep throat(I initiated and she complied)
FJ : 8 did doogie and missonary, could see her clenching her mouth and moans throughout
Pussy : Clean She does not mind and moans when you do it
Damage : $70(Tips)

khwt8888
01-11-2008, 01:37 PM
Once again many thanks for bro khwt888, met up with her last night

Looks : 6 Average looking
Boobs : Should be B, with sensitive, protuding nips
BbbJ : 7.5 Good effort, with deep throat(I initiated and she complied)
FJ : 8 did doogie and missonary, could see her clenching her mouth and moans throughout
Pussy : Clean She does not mind and moans when you do it
Damage : $70(Tips)

Bro,
Thank you so much for your FR.
Great to know that you had enjoyed with Si Yao.

Keep it up by posting more FR.

auriga
01-11-2008, 02:08 PM
thanks bro khwt8888 for her contact.
i have meet up with her about a week ago so this is kinda late FR.
called her in the late afternoon and met her in a hotel at G area. like the bros before me have said, she is not a looker or a syt but she has a good body with well proportioned boobs. her services are good too!! :D
below is my ratings for her:

Looks: 6 (not a syt but you dun have to close your eyes when doing with her!:D)
Boobs: 7 (B+ cup. Quite a handful and nice to squeeze)
BJ: 7 (she knows wat she is doing)
Pussy: 7 (clean, well maintained and wet easily when fingered)
Attitude: 8 (chatty and got gfe with me)
Service: 9 (not time watcher. takes it slow and easy with me enjoying every moment which is wat i like!!)
Dmg: 60+20 tips/2/2 (w/o rm & CD)
RTF: maybe cos too many on the list but i will always try those recommended by bro khwt8888!! :)

gcrw
04-11-2008, 02:01 PM
HI bro,can share her contact?81632898=)greatly appreciated if u share.

Snrx
05-11-2008, 01:24 PM
Big thanks to Bro kwht8888 for recommending Si Yao cause SY can speak some English as my Mandarin is very limited so more often than not I was not able to make appointment with PRC MILF cause they can't speak some English. SMS SY in English and she replied in English....ho say liao!!!

Met SY at H....G land. Though she is not SYT her looks for me is perfect...very pleasant, slim, beauty of her own...typically like those mothers who bring their kids to primary school. Her voice is so sweet, sound more like a 18yo. She is kind of shy, soft spoken. TCSS for about 10 minutes...shower was SOP but she concentrated on cleaning and caressing my dick. On bed she hugged me and we chatted a while then I requested for massage first. Her massage was so-so but she tried very hard, finger pressing, then turned over...she initiated frenching, good kisser, then moved down south, slowly, gently..massaged and rubbed my dick and bxlls...BBBJ, twirling her tongue on dick's head...damn shiok...then deep throat. BBBJ went on for about 10 minutes and meantime, I fingered her clit, already wet. Then made her lie down and started with frenching, gentle down to her boobs (A size, not for boobs lover)..fondled and sucked gently, her nipples already erect...she began to moan, soft moaning, kept fingering her clit and painted her clit...she moaned and moaned and after sometime her hips started to shiver and kept saying ...'can't stand...can't stand' I kept fingering and painting and she was so wet, wet, wet and shivered more vigorously...put on cap and entered missionary, slowly in and out and sucked and fondled her boobs...she quivered and jerked...then after some 20 minutes of this I unloaded...WAH damn shiok...she cummed 2nd time and hugged me so tightly. Cleaned up and we chatted some more...asked me to teach her new English words. She wanted to arouse me for 2nd shot but I told her I am one shot man and satisfied that the one shot was damn shiok. Tip her 20 and gave her good chocolates and fruit drinks. We walked out of hotel together, she holding on to my arms and we went for lunch. SY is very sweet, doesn't behave like an FL. After lunch we parted company. Best for me cause she speaks English...went back a very happy man. SY is going back 3rd week November. Bros who look for good service from the likes of a mother with primary kids school, should not miss SY.

beyond2018
05-11-2008, 02:50 PM
hi bro,can share her contact?Thx!