PDA

View Full Version : Contect Exchange For Local SYT Housewifes

Pakito
19-07-2008, 03:39 PM
Greetings to all bros in here.Basically,i'm looking at exchange of numbers with others in here for strictly local SYT (sch gals) & housewifes.
Be informed,been approached by others who offered fake numbers.As such,have decided to deal with much discreet.If u are serious and have what i'm looking for,we could exchange.I'm sure there are many real & sincere bros out there.Send me the details in private message and we'll work from there.
Thank You.

Pakito
21-07-2008, 10:37 AM
Thanks to bros who have send me private messages.Its going pretty well so far.All other bros who are genuine to exchange,feel free to send me a private message.Thank U.

Pakito
22-07-2008, 05:19 PM
I'm curious...why exactly do i get zap for nothing.And what's even more weird is that they dont even leave their names behind.Anyway,u can zap all u what...it doesnt bother me and neither do i care.

Let me see,could be some bro or bros who are not happy or just being petty.Well,too bad...its a gd thing i dont give a damn about the zaps and stuff...Zap somemore k...Hahah....

bluefin
22-07-2008, 06:08 PM
I'm curious...why exactly do i get zap for nothing.And what's even more weird is that they dont even leave their names behind.Anyway,u can zap all u what...it doesnt bother me and neither do i care.

Let me see,could be some bro or bros who are not happy or just being petty.Well,too bad...its a gd thing i dont give a damn about the zaps and stuff...Zap somemore k...Hahah....

Typical ah neh ploy..deserved to be zapped for being so unoriginal.

Anyway, in case you still sotong, everything here must be earned. From reputation to contacts. No free lunch here.

Cheers

Pakito
23-07-2008, 05:14 PM
Hi Bro Bluefin,well,lets see...firstly,its not a ploy.If u think its a ploy,tats just too bad.And secondly,i do agree that there is no such thing as free lunch in this world....since when was there any in the first place.U said i deserved to be zapped....well,i feel u deserved to be zapped to for being so rude and thinking u own this forum.We are all here to share and learn,not for some kid game of zapping.Wait...are u a kid Bluefin,u sound like one from the words u typed.

Anyway,bro's i've already dealt with from this thread know if the no's exchanged so far is for real or its a ploy.

And besides,as mentioned in my earlier posting,the points system doesnt benefit me in anyway.I dont care if get points or get zapped.The whole point thingy only affects in this forum...doesnt benefit me in anwyay in life.At least i know the gals no's have benefited me so far...HAhah...

Take care Bro.Bluefin....And pls learn to be more humble and gracious.We live in a screwed world..and we dont need attitudes like yours around.

~Cheers~ :cool:

Pakito
24-07-2008, 12:30 PM
Wooo..Got zapped somemore....its -2 points now...HAha...Not bad...Keep it coming bros who zap.It just shows how shallow and inmature u are.Too bad...At the end of the day...this publicity is gd...More bros are sending private msgs and we're actively sharing nos.

Bros who are interested to exchange,feel free to msg me..and those who are zapping...continue whatever u are doing.At the end of the day,its not who u are,its how gd are u.And in this current zapping thingy tats going on,its seems more bros realize i'm for real....Tats gd publicity.Haha...:cool:

~Cheers~

DailyMaleSG
08-01-2009, 01:30 PM
bros
Most welcome to pm me and we can discuss too.
Have a few bad experiences, but i am sure the genuine bros will contact me to.
Cheers dudes