PDA

View Full Version : Local gal looking for money to clear heavy debt

seven1982
21-07-2008, 03:20 AM
A friend of mine looking for money to clear heavy debts due to family problems. Im here to just post for her, NOT a OKT so don't misunderstand, i don't earn a single here.

Name : jomin
Nationality: Singaporean
Race: Chinese
Looks : sweet
Wt : 56kg
Ht : 1.67m
Boobs : B+ cup
Frenching : depends
Bbbj : Yes
Cob : Yes
Fj : Yes
**STRICTLY NO CIM, NO RAW AT ALL TIMES**

Pricing: $250/60mins/1shot, $350/90mins/2shot
(after 12am) $300/60mins/1shot, $400/90mins/2shots
gangbang $400/1shot/1pax
*exclude room, condom and cd*

She only take in Chinese clients at this point in time.
She starts on this tuesday 22/07/2008 as it is her offday.
11am on 22/07/2008 will be her first slot.
All calls/sms are to be replied by me.

This is her 1st time in this line, so please be nice to her.

seven1982
21-07-2008, 05:02 AM
Can anyone teach me how to post photo???
so i can post pics of her body.

UZUMAKI_N
21-07-2008, 05:57 AM
theres a icon which state post pics on top.
jus host the image on a pics hosting and copy the link to the prompt after u click on the icon logo and it will show the pics u post jus as simple

seven1982
21-07-2008, 08:57 AM
Thanks for the support of bro here.
i think pming me ur contact and i'll get back to you asap with a sms is easier for me to arrange everything for me.
so just leave me your contact and i will reply you with her pics and available time slot.

Sorry to repeat myself again and again i'm not the okt here for her but just helping her to contact everyone on behalf and make sure she can settle her family debt asap without trouble.

BlurBlock
21-07-2008, 10:36 AM
Maybe you are her creditor and the money goes to you. Pricing her at this price will limit her with the number of clients. There is so many FL now and what is so special about her to fatch this price.

blahzzz
21-07-2008, 11:40 AM
waiting for TS to post up a picture to see if she is worthy of her pricing or not.
TS, her price is really quite high as compared to other FLs.. fyi

Cheonging101
21-07-2008, 12:05 PM
Sounds like it's a million-dollar debt...:rolleyes:

I can't imagine a girl willing to try gangbanging in her 1st attempt to FL.

Either she's done it before (before FLing) or she's really at her wits end. But it's kind of strange to price $400/1 shot/1 pax when $400 can get you 2 shots on a 1-to-1 basis, doesn't it?

Either way, hope your friend gets out of trouble soon, bro TS.

hang37
21-07-2008, 12:09 PM
think she's on the heavy side... dun think her $ is worth le...
any picture to support ther price?

zackfair
21-07-2008, 12:20 PM
Pics on her body might do some help here. :)

siaosiaoguy2003
21-07-2008, 12:29 PM
interested. can PM me with the details? thks

amveryangry
21-07-2008, 12:52 PM
Pricing: $250/60mins/1shot, $350/90mins/2shot
(after 12am) $300/60mins/1shot, $400/90mins/2shots
gangbang $400/1shot/1pax
*exclude room, condom and cd*

She only take in Chinese clients at this point in time.
She starts on this tuesday 22/07/2008 as it is her offday.
11am on 22/07/2008 will be her first slot.

wow!! she really in heavy debt!!!
But her price also heavy high! (really need her pic to support the price)

Anyway let hope she able to clear thing base on Brother's help.

Brodie
21-07-2008, 01:07 PM
hi can i try her how do i go about it

johnny19881988
21-07-2008, 01:22 PM
Your PM is full already, I'm keen at your services too.
Can send me your pic?

seven1982
21-07-2008, 02:20 PM
To those bro who zap me plz let me know what i did wrong here???

To who pm me without hp no. very sorry i've too many to go thru please send hp no. and i will let you know whether still have anot...

To those who send me hp no. you will be getting the mms soon...

To bro who think is too high i'm just going by the price of the local here...

To those bro waiting for pics i'm trying to put the pics in but still not sure how...

To those bro thinks i earn big money for her working in this line very sorry i dun earn a single cent i'm just here to help her as yes she is really in a heavy debt...

amveryangry
21-07-2008, 04:11 PM
To those bro who zap me plz let me know what i did wrong here???

To who pm me without hp no. very sorry i've too many to go thru please send hp no. and i will let you know whether still have anot...

To those who send me hp no. you will be getting the mms soon...

To bro who think is too high i'm just going by the price of the local here...

To those bro waiting for pics i'm trying to put the pics in but still not sure how...

To those bro thinks i earn big money for her working in this line very sorry i dun earn a single cent i'm just here to help her as yes she is really in a heavy debt...

Brother....take it easy man
if you want ppl to trust you and support,prove to them.
no need to make a big fuss here.
just take it easy

seven1982
21-07-2008, 05:27 PM
Brother....take it easy man
if you want ppl to trust you and support,prove to them.
no need to make a big fuss here.
just take it easy
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily

bro i'm not trying to make a big fuss here is just that is very sad such thing happen to my friend and it's not easy to deal with so many pm and all the post here is like shooting me and etc and this is my qst time posting :(

as a friend i try to tell her dun do this is not easy and what if someone she know came to know abt it or what if someone treat her badly behind the walls etc alot of factor, but she is in a heavy debt so she think no choice...

it's not easy for me too, you know every mms cos how much?
:( i'm stress for her and for myself, i also did not know how to post the pics till now...
if possible those bro who i mms but no reply nvm at least help me post her pics after u pcc with it or those who know how to post the let me know i will mms you and u help me thanks...

i just want to peace settle everything for her and go...
would not have post if it's not for her, what if my friends find out???
what if my family find out??? how will they think of me??? :(

i just want peace not to find trouble here thanks alot to those misunderstands me...

blurangels
21-07-2008, 06:09 PM
Hi bro seven1982,

How I post pic is through photo bucket (Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket (http://photobucket.com/)). First u have to upload the pic there hmm think they do allow nude but bra and panties is ok. After you have upload the pic there copy the "Direct Link" URL for example (Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket (http://i323.photobucket.com/a.jpg)) and paste the link there after you have select the "Insert Image" button (the one with hills and square and yellow background). That should solve your problems :)

Hope it help :)

timeoutspore
21-07-2008, 06:24 PM
Bro, pm me. I am interested. But i can wait.

drahcir
21-07-2008, 06:35 PM
Care to share the contact. Pm me thank

dummy364
21-07-2008, 09:02 PM
Sounds like a huge debt to me. Willing to do GB also? Very commando sia...

One 2 one considered? Esp for newbie like me?:p

BlurBlock
21-07-2008, 10:33 PM
One thing for sure is that I did not zap you. You want to help her then you migt want to advise her to lower her price so that she gets more customer. By pricing so high she can only get limited customer and how to clear debts. :confused:

seven1982
21-07-2008, 11:43 PM
blurangels
thanks alot for the link i'll go thru it and get it up asap.

BlurBlock
thanks bro i know what you mean, I will try to talk her out but if she ok those bros who pay her $250 how??

To those bro out there who are interested with her pls see her pics before pm me, if you really keen for her service then pm if not let now waste each others time cos there are really alot of pm to go thru so please understand and dun misunderstand that i try to find quarrel here just want to get everything done in a faster way for her and for you all. thanks for the understanding...

seven1982
22-07-2008, 12:02 AM
Here are the photo...
all thanks to

Jomin's time slot for tml are left with 2.30pm
4.00pm
5.30pm
7.00pm
location for her tml is better at to be at north-east...

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/seven1982/21072008170.jpg

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/seven1982/21072008171.jpg

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/seven1982/21072008172.jpg

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/seven1982/21072008173.jpg

any mistake i've make indirectly plz correct me thanks alot... i will amend it asap if possible...

bonker-69
22-07-2008, 12:08 AM
wow bro. u took those pictures at kovan81 huh? :p

justl00king
22-07-2008, 01:01 AM
Camping for FR...:D :D

toucher1972
22-07-2008, 01:28 AM
nice pict......can nego the $$$$ ??

baller32
22-07-2008, 01:37 AM
hi bro im interested in her.... but ur mailbox is full

seven1982
22-07-2008, 03:57 AM
very sorry as i can only reply to limited pm as too many people down my pts le so please relax to my slow reply...
nite nite

jjlsk777
22-07-2008, 06:41 AM
A friend of mine looking for money to clear heavy debts due to family problems. Im here to just post for her, NOT a OKT so don't misunderstand, i don't earn a single here.

This is her 1st time in this line, so please be nice to her.

Hi bro,
just wandering, why dont you give her ctc to bro instead rather than you replied all the calls and sms? :confused:

binbin81
22-07-2008, 08:27 AM
thanks for the pics.the pics is well taken.
Dmg is on the high side , and there must be some justification.
i have to camp for FR before making any move.

Gal2swap
22-07-2008, 07:43 PM
from her pics,u sure got a hot gal on ur hands.will be hotcake once frs are posted.:D

jinyang_jy
22-07-2008, 08:01 PM
I agree with Bro Binbin, the photos are well taken and she looks kinda hot. But just that the price is making me reconsider. Looking forward for FRs before making any appointment.

thanks for the pics.the pics is well taken.
Dmg is on the high side , and there must be some justification.
i have to camp for FR before making any move.

greatbody
22-07-2008, 08:33 PM
i am interested. already pm you :)

aniceguy
23-07-2008, 07:01 AM
No FR yet?:)

amveryangry
23-07-2008, 10:08 AM
No FR yet?:)

Ya lol, agree with brother aniceguy. till now still no FR......:confused:

bonker-69
23-07-2008, 01:03 PM
seems like good stuff must always wait one. hahaha :D

saxamani
23-07-2008, 01:29 PM
Wow she got fresh nip, but quote on high side leh. Me also wait for FR 1st.

true_enjoyment
23-07-2008, 01:49 PM
as a friend i try to tell her dun do this is not easy and what if someone she know came to know abt it or what if someone treat her badly behind the walls etc alot of factor, but she is in a heavy debt so she think no choice...

it's not easy for me too, you know every mms cos how much?
:( i'm stress for her and for myself, i also did not know how to post the pics till now...
if possible those bro who i mms but no reply nvm at least help me post her pics after u pcc with it or those who know how to post the let me know i will mms you and u help me thanks...

i just want to peace settle everything for her and go...
would not have post if it's not for her, what if my friends find out???
what if my family find out??? how will they think of me???

i just want peace not to find trouble here thanks alot to those misunderstands me...

Yo, in that case why not ask her to consider working under me? I treat my gals good and protect them well. Moreover the gate is open to do invitation, do consider me. You don't have to worry about your family finding out about what you are doing and the gal doesn't have to worry about getting the wrong clients. PM me if you are interested! :D

Gal2swap
23-07-2008, 04:17 PM
Yo, in that case why not ask her to consider working under me? I treat my gals good and protect them well. Moreover the gate is open to do invitation, do consider me. You don't have to worry about your family finding out about what you are doing and the gal doesn't have to worry about getting the wrong clients. PM me if you are interested! :D

why dun u go "invite" AF girls?:D

cuteboy12345208
23-07-2008, 06:59 PM
TS sms me saying that he currently could not access the internet. So he is not able to reply to your pms. Please wait patiently. Tks

skirtchaser639
23-07-2008, 07:14 PM
Yo, in that case... ... the gate is open to do invitation... ... if you are interested! :D

wow bro, gate open only you fast hand fast leg...:D
had been following the OKT battle thread...quite interesting, did learn alot about OKT's job scope there...lol :D

Really admire the bros here who help FL with problem, makes me feel that this is not just a cash exchange bonk only place.
Support TS although i may not afford the FL :)

true_enjoyment
24-07-2008, 03:53 AM
why dun u go "invite" AF girls?:D

No la, inviting from no man's land is 1 thing, inviting from other's land is another issue altogether. So as long no one crosses my boundary, I don't wish to resort to that, against my principle.

true_enjoyment
24-07-2008, 03:55 AM
TS sms me saying that he currently could not access the internet. So he is not able to reply to your pms. Please wait patiently. Tks

Oh ok! I shall wait patiently for his reply! :D

true_enjoyment
24-07-2008, 04:00 AM
wow bro, gate open only you fast hand fast leg...
had been following the OKT battle thread...quite interesting, did learn alot about OKT's job scope there...lol

No choice la! If other OKT has already started to invite and i just sit still, I will lose out in the long run. So have to do what i have to do and do it fast. UNLESS other OKT stop inviting and return the forum back to its old self, before the invitation of existing gals. Else i'm just trying to stay competitive and survive.

seven1982
24-07-2008, 02:25 PM
Sorry for all the delay...
tuesday something happen to her at one of her appt because of this she cancel 2appt and two bro was disappointed...
plz be gentle to her as she is also human...

i'll finish all early bros 1st as too many bro queing for her and too little slot...
relax and i'll sms asap, remember to keep everythins short and simply...
whoever can confirm with me asap will get the slot...
thanks for so supporting so far i'll get back to you all asap...

to bros who treat her will thanks and to those bro who treat her rough you know who u are...

Cheonging101
24-07-2008, 04:51 PM
to bros who treat her will thanks and to those bro who treat her rough you know who u are...

Seeing that really makes people pissed off...:mad:

It would help to expose them, bro.

Personally, I would not give them contacts if I knew what bastards they are and I'm sure all the other bros, who are genuinely helping FLs out by giving out contacts, would not want this to happen to them.:(

BTW, if got promotional price, do inform us. Most of us aren't big spenders, but we definitely can provide more cash when banded together than the handful of rich bros whom have tried her out.:p

VanGogh
24-07-2008, 05:57 PM
No choice la! If other OKT has already started to invite and i just sit still, I will lose out in the long run. So have to do what i have to do and do it fast. UNLESS other OKT stop inviting and return the forum back to its old self, before the invitation of existing gals. Else i'm just trying to stay competitive and survive.

hehehe, Bro TE Spirit of Entrepreneurship.. ... Bro TE, I know you will take care of both gals and SBF bros also :) good to have you around always.. ..

me long time never log in liao.. .. :D how are you.. .. :D

true_enjoyment
25-07-2008, 12:32 AM
hehehe, Bro TE Spirit of Entrepreneurship.. ... Bro TE, I know you will take care of both gals and SBF bros also. good to have you around always.. ..

me long time never log in liao.. .. how are you.. ..

Still the same, busy like hell travelling North, South, East, West to interview girls! Just found a 100% Singaporean English gal, 21 years old but don't know if it suits the taste of SBF guys here! :p

Anyway still trying to do my best to bring in good quality new gals, not much luck of late! Sian..... Last but not least, thanks for your encouraging words! :D

lglg666
25-07-2008, 03:17 AM
Here are the photo...
all thanks to

Jomin's time slot for tml are left with 2.30pm
4.00pm
5.30pm
7.00pm
location for her tml is better at to be at north-east...

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/seven1982/21072008170.jpg

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/seven1982/21072008171.jpg

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/seven1982/21072008172.jpg

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/seven1982/21072008173.jpg

any mistake i've make indirectly plz correct me thanks alot... i will amend it asap if possible...

Wah....a pretty young lady you have got, but damage is also on the high side or else will join the "Q".

Cheonging101
25-07-2008, 10:20 AM
Same here, bro!:p

Price so high that I don't even dare to ask for contact.:D

Personally, as long as looks good & service nice-nice, I don't care where they're from if I can afford them.

Well, no point dwelling on this thread other than to give sympathies!

There are PRCs, Thais, Viets, Indons, Pinays and local Minahs to assist with similar or heavier debts to clear!;)

amveryangry
25-07-2008, 10:29 AM
Same here, bro!:p

Price so high that I don't even dare to ask for contact.:D

Personally, as long as looks good & service nice-nice, I don't care where they're from if I can afford them.

Well, no point dwelling on this thread other than to give sympathies!

There are PRCs, Thais, Viets, Indons, Pinays and local Minahs to assist with similar or heavier debts to clear!;)

I total agree with Brother Cheonging101!;)
If cannot afford no point asking the contact,give the chance to others better,we can only enjoy base on the FR given.
BUT......till now there is no RR and i have a feeling those pics seen to be a PRC more......(base on my view)...so i dun expect high that there will be any FR coming at the moment(maybe in the end no FR).......

old_yet_horny
25-07-2008, 05:10 PM
I like Bak Chais... Looking at the photos make me horny.

TS, i wait for your PM.:)

greatbody
25-07-2008, 09:06 PM
Hi Brother,

I misplaced your contact. have pm you liao

thanks

juda
26-07-2008, 09:50 AM
Sorry for all the delay...
tuesday something happen to her at one of her appt because of this she cancel 2appt and two bro was disappointed...
plz be gentle to her as she is also human.....

Kate??? ;)

BeckTan
26-07-2008, 11:16 AM
ya.agreed with bro here.the price is at high side.i dont even dare to ask.

greatbody
26-07-2008, 11:48 AM
HI bro,

oredi pm my details to you and waiting for your pm. :)

me like what i see and worth it.

Nuglut
28-07-2008, 11:42 AM
Not sure what the deal is. SMS bro seven twice this morning asking for availability for session with Jomin.

No response. Not sure if she is still available?

Anybody have an update or a FR?

Pics look quite delicious even though damage is high.

Thought I would be a commando on this one.

Thx.

PoorEmperor
28-07-2008, 05:23 PM
Seeing that really makes people pissed off...:mad:

It would help to expose them, bro.

Personally, I would not give them contacts if I knew what bastards they are and I'm sure all the other bros, who are genuinely helping FLs out by giving out contacts, would not want this to happen to them.:(

BTW, if got promotional price, do inform us. Most of us aren't big spenders, but we definitely can provide more cash when banded together than the handful of rich bros whom have tried her out.:p

ya agree! she's juz here to make $ to clear her debts...why make things
difficult!

guyhere
30-07-2008, 03:22 AM
so is she still doing?

PM-ed you my contact but yet to receive any info.

do keep us updated. thanks!

seven1982
30-07-2008, 03:23 AM
very sorry for all the wait and etc...

To bro i reply late very sorry i'm a late sleeper and i work late...

A message from jomin: To All bros here very sorry i'm going to stop FLing as i've been treated badly and rough by some of you here(you know who you are) till my pussy red and swell for few days...

thanks to those who treated me nicely and i can understand why you all did not fr no worries as you all have told me it does not matter to me anymore as i found other ways to clear my debt...

thanks to Seven my best friend without him i dunneo how to make all the appt and i also dun wish to give my no. to other people, if not because of me who wont have been scolded by some of the bro here...

To the last bro i met for appt very i left without a word as see you i really scare to be hurt again like the previous bro who hurt me till i'm so in pain and have to bare my tears till the whole session end :(

bye i wont be back and plz dun bother to ctc seven for appt anymore thanks...

guyhere
30-07-2008, 03:26 AM
ahh too slow this time.

all the best to her too then.

Cheonging101
30-07-2008, 10:54 AM
It is good to know that she has retired!:D

But the main reason for her exit leaves much to be desired...:(

It speaks volumes for the bastardly and dastardly deeds done by some of the bros here.

Real men do no harm to those who did you no wrong and cannot defend themselves against you, you fucking coward(s).:mad:

samster8899
30-07-2008, 02:20 PM
[QUOTE=seven1982;2933128]very sorry for all the wait and etc...

A message from jomin: To All bros here very sorry i'm going to stop FLing as i've been treated badly and rough by some of you here(you know who you are) till my pussy red and swell for few days...

this is bad leh... somemore swell for few days. pls expose those who are rough.

BigMatt
30-07-2008, 05:09 PM
Ayo .... what a waste, I being waiting for days for a reply and now she stopped. The photos posted really tempting especailly the one with Pink bra. Anyway all the best to Jomin and hope she clear all her problems:)

gunnerstriker
02-08-2008, 02:15 PM
It is good to know that she has retired!:D

But the main reason for her exit leaves much to be desired...:(

It speaks volumes for the bastardly and dastardly deeds done by some of the bros here.

Real men do no harm to those who did you no wrong and cannot defend themselves against you, you fucking coward(s).:mad:

bro i totally agree wif u although i'm late but well wishes for her since she had a bad experience here

dummy364
02-08-2008, 07:43 PM

KNN some people really think pay $250/60mins/1shot or $350/90mins/2shot (after 12am) $300/60mins/1shot or $400/90mins/2shots can abuse a girl emotionally and physically until liddat ah?

If the person or persons heart pain the damage she ask for, NOBODY IS FORCING ANYBODY TO BOOK AND FUCK HER RIGHT?

Why ABUSE an innocent defence-less girl who has to resort to selling herself for her family?

How would YOU feel if this was your mother,wife, girlfren, sister or daughter? I am SURE all us whoremongers have at least ONE of the above? Some people really “黑心肝”!!!

It's not even about getting the most FUCK for your BUCK. This is ABUSE.

Whoever this person or persons are, better pray hard that karma doesn't exist!!!

it does not matter to me anymore as i found other ways to clear my debt...

I personally wished that Joomin didn't have to resort to FL as a last resort cuz honestly, the few k that she probably earned isn't worth the abuse she got. I am glad that she has moved on. She don't deserve this. No WL does. Local or otherwise.

To the last bro i met for appt very i left without a word as see you i really scare to be hurt again like the previous bro who hurt me till i'm so in pain and have to bare my tears till the whole session end

Yep, definately severely traumatized. Poor girl!

bye i wont be back and plz dun bother to ctc seven for appt anymore thanks...

Good to hear it.

I wish her well and wish that the WHEELS OF KARMA turns swiftly and when it is least expected on the person or persons who have abused her so badly.

simpleson
10-08-2008, 02:09 AM
sad to hear that those loony bastards are out to hurt these gems.

pls be gentle , they dunn only serve u, other bros wanna enjoy the session too.

i do trust that most gals are right about samsters being rough,
but I also got bad experience last time with one local FL staying in CCK, made me go all the way east to west , fly mi kite n threaten to put my hp number in the forum.

so the TS job is impt to pass ctc to senior bros first (me just junior with many FR) but also tell FL about the the things they shd know

sad that such a gem cant stay a bit longer in this line........

juz sharing my thots