PDA

View Full Version : looking for lady for fun

darekara
22-07-2008, 04:16 PM
hi brother outthere i new here and do not how to get the contact for bonking please advised thanks

wat2woopee
24-07-2008, 11:48 AM
hi brother outthere i new here and do not how to get the contact for bonking please advised thanks

I want to minus yr points but too late, u already -3

yinyang
24-07-2008, 01:20 PM
..i new here and do not how to get the contact for bonking please advised thanks
Poor chap, "new" but sbf since 2006 and dunno how to go about fulfilling his basic needs. Go catch up on your homework, on this dummy's guide to FL::rolleyes: Before you kena zapped to smithereens

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/34756-newbie-guide-getting-contacts-fl-dome.html

skirtchaser639
24-07-2008, 05:24 PM
Since 2006 and still not sure how to get contact??? :confused:
I've been here only for a few months and already got 2 bonk from senior bro's contact...hmm....
Kind of suspicious, maybe this bro looking for free bonk, which is why he is bonking wall so far.... :p

VanGogh
24-07-2008, 06:03 PM

:D dial 1800-I 1 2 BONK... .. or email to [email protected] for enquiries.. ..

thanks for posting in SBF bro darekara :D

Frankiestine
24-07-2008, 09:38 PM

woopee love your new looks.....:p

yinyang
25-07-2008, 11:49 AM
Just wanna thank that dickless bloke (running scared behind comp) for below favour. And I thought I was being kind with helpline to FL sticky. Neither did I bother to zap TS. Oh well, maybe it hurts where the sun dun shine:rolleyes:

24-07-2008 07:09 PM Dun bully newbies lah
Poor chap, "new" but sbf since 2006 and dunno how to go about fulfilling his basic needs. Go catch up on your homework, on this dummy's guide to FL: Before you kena zapped to smithereens
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome...s-fl-dome.html

JWNY
25-07-2008, 10:58 PM
Just wanna thank that dickless bloke (running scared behind comp) for below favour. And I thought I was being kind with helpline to FL sticky. Neither did I bother to zap TS. Oh well, maybe it hurts where the sun dun shine:rolleyes:
obviously, the sun does not shine where cowards hide ~ behind the shadows

JWNY

Me Siam Bu
25-07-2008, 11:03 PM

lol dont lah bro :) bro i like ur alvata :)

kezi
25-07-2008, 11:32 PM
TS, pls read the sticky on FL thread.

simone
26-07-2008, 04:36 AM
poor "TS" ... must have had a drop too much at G-land...???:cool:

u were ard in 2006 and so what were doing all this time? probably looking at pics? and it took u 2 yrs and 2 months to have a sudden urge?

cheers

zron.45
26-07-2008, 04:41 PM
Dear dear dear bro,
I think u make a mistake to file a new thread with this topic....but i will cut the crap and tell u straight, simple and sweet ENGLISH.
Read the thread and post reply or pm the threadstarter. Please please please also mind your manners when asking for contacts. Fellow Bros are here to share, they dun owe u anything.
Next impt thing is to post an FR after you went for a session, that is what this whole forum about, with FR, other fellow bros can see and decide if they are interested and also can help the FL in getting a better rep/business. Without FR, this forum can be like losing half its purpose for fellow bro.