PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Cheery Jia-er (from Chong Qing) $80 for 2 shots 2 hr

loverboat
23-07-2008, 01:04 AM
Hi bros, this might be a very long FR, but its was a wonderful experience which i thought i would be good to share.

It was after a hard day work when i received a familiar number from a gem i used to have yesterday. Answered the phone and it was that same friendly tone. She asked me if im free tonight as she has a good friend to recommend who just came here 3 days ago. It was her first time her in SG and told me to take "good" care of her for its her first time. Being the usual Mr. Nice guy, i accepted her well invitation and arranged to meet Jia-er at a nearby 81 in area G.

Check into the room, i decided to rest myself well before the actual warfare begins. Just as i was about to finish my first cigarette, the door bell rang. I went forward to open the door and saw a decent looking lady wearing a sweet cheery smile standing right before me. I raised my eyebrow, thinking to myself: "well, she is quite a good catch but hopefully all wells begins well, ends well too.." I invited her in, she walk in with some hesitation. I saw her eyes scanning round the room as if she is in here for the 1st time or that she is trying to spot some hidden camera that i may have planted right before her arrival.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and invited her to sit right beside me. Her shyness turns me on greatly as if it was her first virgin night. I began striking a neutral and simple question and answer conversation with her, making her comfortable and giving her an impression as if im more interested in her as a person than her body, her smiles and cheery character grew onto me fast. My hands began to roam her silken body and beautiful legs as i realized that i have landed her in her comfort zone with me as a stranger.

She began to react to my touch as i roam up and down her back and right into her body hugging tank top hitting straight for her endowed natural pair of B+ boobs and soft nipples. Indeed, they stiffen to my caress and I can see her closing her eyes enjoying the gentle stimulation while trying every effort to avoid eye contact with me so as not to reveal her shyness.

I lean close to her ear and whisper to her that i would like to lick those hard on nipples and i promise that it will be more enjoyable than the touch itself. I seem to have hit the jackpot as she undress her top revealing her nice perky booms without hesitation. I guess she wants more and am beginning to think that somewhere within her body it definitely getting wet. Very Wet.

I can hear soft moans coming from her as i work on her boobs. Her hands begin to touch and caress me all around, eventually heading south for the manhood which I have been hiding from her for the past 10-15mins.

I kissed her on her lips, frenching and round her neck and down to her breast as she grab every inch of clothes on me, telling me that she wants to rip me off my garment cover. The action went on while our clothes went off. We continue kissing passionately with greater heat and lust building within us. I moved her to the shower and she took the chance to be in control giving me a thorough catbath while stroking my fully erected shaft gently in a up down movement. she gave my harden rod a thorough clean up signaled to move on to the bed for the next course. We clean ourselves up and i hop onto the bed starring her bare naked proportioned figured. She gave me a smile filled with shyness and came onto the bed thereafter.

We continue to kiss and roam each other's body and my naughty hands went straight south to her love hole. My, she was WET! All turned on and stimulated, i could feel her enlarged stimulated clit, well lubricated by her love juice. I could take it anymore i head down to give her a good tongue lashing. She moaned and she cried out loud in satisfaction, begging me to stop at times when she was stimulated to the point the almost got her into a whole body cramp. i refused and carry on, sucking and licking every drop of her love juice. This brought her to outmost climax as she moan even louder, which sounded as if she was shouting out in sheer pleasure. It was a bad move though. After she subside, she looked at me with lust and hunger...i mean real hunger. Sending me a clear message that she will swear to juice me dry till my last drop.

She took over, pushing me lying down on the bed, cap me and began giving me the best capped on BJ ever. I never like capped on BJ, but that’s the best Capped on BJ I ever had. The suction was powerful combined with the twisting up down sucking movement taking the entire shaft at one go brings be beyond the 7th heaven. I was enjoying the suction when the feeling stepped in and I signaled her to stop but she refuses and increased her momentum to the max. This got me all crazy and i just could not hold my load any longer and release my first load in the cap. The motion carried on and subsided as she sense that I am fully emptied this round. She turned and looked at the exhausted me and smile. She then lean forward and whisper to me: "This was the feeling you gave me, do u like it?" Damn! it was a revenge, It gave her hell so now she is giving me....

We cleaned up and I thought that’s the end, but it wasn't, she told me to lie on my belly and gave me a good intensifying massage on my back. Wow, what a bonus, her strength was good and i can feel the blood circulation going round my body. It was a good 15-20 min massage and i can feel the heat going through my body. She asked me to turn around while she massages my leg and groin. Her touch was with purpose. She was massaging my leg with one hand while caressing my dick and balls on the other. Perhaps it was the massage; I regain my vigor within minutes. It stood high and up once again and she began to stroke on in an up-down manner. She made me hungry once again, i told her to cap me and ride on me as i wanted to feel my dick in her warm and well lubricated love hole. She ride on starting with a slow motion and soon it became fast and faster.

She was enjoying every inch I am hitting her and that turns her on once again, i felt love juice flowing down onto my lap and she was using her love hole to grab my dick as I felt pulses of grip whenever she comes to a stop to catch a breather. I told her i was too tired to take on any other position and she work harder, rocking harder and harder. She hit herself with a good climax before i couldn't hold on any longer and release my 2nd load in her with my cap on of course. She felt onto my sweaty body, still juicing every single drop off me using her cunt with that pulsating squeeze, and we stay motionless for 2-3 minutes regaining some energy, before she pick herself up, cleaned me and head for the shower.

I joined her in the shower soon after and she help to clean me all over once again and we dress ourselves up and left the room fully sextisfied.

OVERALL RATING

NAME: JIA-ER (from chong qing)
ATTITUDE: 9/10 (nice cheery and sweet smile)
LOOKS: 7/10
BODY: 7/10
BJ: 8.5/10 (she prefer to cap on for BJ, so lets just respect her)
MASSAGE: 8/10
FJ: 7.5/10 (hardworking, nice natural moans)
GFE: 8.5/10
DAMAGE: $80 + $20TIP + $20ROOM + 2 CD
RTF: Why not, its all worth every cent.

Bros who are keen, only those with min 2 FR or 20 rep point need to request. This is prevent number collector and the safety of our gem.

ePoet
28-07-2008, 04:46 PM
Bro, fantastic FR. Would have upped you with my humble point, but I saw your post too late.

May I know when she will be here until? I do not want to request for number if she is going back too soon.

loner7272
29-07-2008, 02:58 AM
"This was the feeling you gave me, do u like it?" :p
Ya! I like it! I like it! Pls PM me! Pls PM me! :D

kangoo-georgie
29-07-2008, 12:36 PM
hi bro,pm me the contact many kumsai:D

homealone4
30-07-2008, 07:59 PM
hi bro, pls pm me contacts.

newbie9oo9
29-04-2009, 08:45 AM
up there can i have ctc pls?

sex hero
29-04-2009, 08:56 AM
Nice FR, good find:)

pshan3
29-04-2009, 09:40 AM
Waiting for commando FR HEHE.

siansation
29-04-2009, 09:46 AM
.... seem like a good wan... camp here for more fr first if consistenice is there dont mind can share contact?
:}

tigerboy18
29-04-2009, 10:01 AM
Great FR, bro loverboat! u hv got pm...... :D

Cupnoodle
29-04-2009, 12:35 PM
Hello? You guys don't see the date is it? :confused:
TS started this thread Nine months ago, and not active so maybe this FL went back PRC got married? :rolleyes:

Cheers

GWiz
29-04-2009, 12:45 PM
Hello? You guys don't see the date is it? :confused:
TS started this thread Nine months ago, and not active so maybe this FL went back PRC got married? :rolleyes:

Cheers

Very interesting someone digged out a 9 mths old thread asking for ctc.... Cupnoodle U sharp......;)