PDA

View Full Version : Good and Budget 2hrs Solid Naked Massage

frankykhoo1269
26-07-2008, 11:44 PM
Just back after a good 2hrs massage from LiJuan for $60 ONLY. Wanted to post FR but was too tempted to watch the show on TV5. I will post FR after my show TROY. Don't worry, members @ Yahoo! Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AdultFantasyWorldSecrets) will be the 1st to know her contact. Stay tune bros. Cheers :D.

amity
27-07-2008, 12:13 AM
sorry wrong posting....my apologies...

frankykhoo1269
25-08-2008, 01:24 AM
Sorry to say that LJ has went back liao.

However just found better gem.

"This afternoon I was actually very pissed off after being “Released my Pigeon” by HuiHui. Since already at GL area, decided to go for a tour. After pumping petrol at Shell station, it started to raining again and the thought of patrolling GL was thus KIV. So decided to take a sip at the corner
coffee shop just at the junction of GL 16. While drinking my “SiewDai” noticed one sweet young pretty long hair Babe standing at the front of the "Ren Ming" coffeeshop. I signalled her to join me and after some 10mins chat, we reached agreed a negotiated price and quickly zoomed off to
Lavender.

YueEr was actually wanted to go PPark but our last minute encounter changed her plan. Anyway she is a very nice tall babe and always ready to smile, was very attracted to her loo k as she resembled one of the TCS actress (forgotten her name).

Once inside room we displayed our birthday suits and showered together. She will gave a sensual rub and I do likewise too. As the toilet was too small, the bbbj was not comfortable, we frenched all the way to bed. She is so one of the best gal I had in recent months since so many PRC FLs have
flooded the market. To cut short YE is a rare gem that is friendly and really gave you a GFe feel.

She is a real gem whom I will RTF her. However for the spirit of sharing to my Yahoo! Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AdultFantasyWorldSecrets), her hp is uploaded. Remember to sign in your email and click subscribe in order to receive the FR (with hp and pictures). Call her direct as I am not her OKT. Do not PM me pls as I may not have time to reply. Btw was told that she is going back in Sept'08.

Name: Yue Er
Origin: HuNan
Height: 1.68m
Weight: 47 kg
Looks: 7/10
Build: Tall slim model with fair skin and nice clit (no smell and tight)
Boobs: 7/10 (75B) and nips are very sensitive to licking
French: 8/10 very gf feel but not deep enough
Bbbj: 9/10 good suction
Bj: 7/10
Massage: YES 6/10
AR: 5/10 (very short period)
Attitude: 10/10 very cheerful and always smile
Fj: 9/10 willing to try all KamaSutra
Damage: $80/60/1 exclude room ($120/120/2) or $100/60/1 (include room)"

peachtea
25-08-2008, 02:24 AM
This is good deal. 2hrs and cheap!

frankykhoo1269
13-10-2008, 01:31 AM
LJ is back.

Join pleasuredom : MyPleasureDom (http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/pleasuredom/)
for her contact and AF pictures. About FLs contact about 5-7 FLs to share.

the_e_ones
13-10-2008, 03:12 PM
Bro frankykhoo1269, your yahoo group got deleted again... :mad::mad::mad: