PDA

View Full Version : F Big Tits PRC MILF

steelhorn
30-07-2008, 11:34 AM
I was walking along GL yesterday. Damn...just found out there was raid a few days back. No wonder so quiet along the street.
Just when I was about to give up my seat to visit my regular HC, spotted this MILF with heavy papayas hanging right infront of her. And I think she the can man, dare to hang out at this point of time. She sat down and asked me whether can I offer her a drink lah, saying weather very hot lah,..blah..blah...blah.
Immediately when she sat down, don't know is it purposely resting the papayas on the table for me to pluck or what. No time to talk much cock anymore, ask her what's d asking price. Acceptable offer and rush her to papaya Garden to taste the fruit.
Reached htl, quickly remove our clothing (I'll just go to straight the main course). inside bathroom, I just can't resist to grab that humongus boobs with foam on my both hands. Well, she's kinda play along, very accommodating. While playing with the twin towers from her back, she suddenly adjust my steelhorn and put in between her thighs and starts moving in and out. Ooh..d feeling with the soapy foam together is really good and heaven. God, she's one f bitch who knows how to make you high.
After a while, I came and continued to get busy with the twins.
2nd round was in bed, suck me real hard, finger her but didn't allow me to put in the finger. The sucking session is normal but she gets into action on top of me..whoa..the twins are just too huge for me to ignore. She requested to chg position and I finally bonked her missionary style with my both hands holding on to her boobs and mission accomplished.
Damage: $70/2 hrs/2 shots. Exclude HTL and CD.
Look: Presentable for a MILF
Attitude: Chatty and I'm comfortable with her.
RTF: Yes. I mean it.

eyesthatdrift
30-07-2008, 01:20 PM
Hi,

Can I have her contact?

Thanks.

ahkong
30-07-2008, 01:56 PM
Bro what is her name? Is it Ahmei?

batambird
30-07-2008, 03:44 PM
Sounds like Ah Mei.

TitsWarlord
30-07-2008, 10:34 PM
Hmm.. BUt Ah mei usually not so bold to walk around that district and up to a guy especially at coffee shop.. Usually she will wait for calls and meet up instead.. Could be a new big tits gal around in G area.. Time for some new contacts..

Horlan2008
31-07-2008, 01:59 AM
Oh... Ah Mei, she hangs around, but she not so brave as to approach guys.
Might be another BIG BOOBS

hock19
31-07-2008, 09:56 AM
Sounds like Ah Mei but, if it is not, then lets see who this new F cupper is...........

spidersim_78
03-08-2008, 01:53 AM
Sounds like Ah Mei but, if it is not, then lets see who this new F cupper is...........

what is the damage for ah mei for two shot and i dun know whther u ppl ah mei is the f cup milf hanging around gl just curious as i got this f cup milf num from my friend and i try her service cat bath very shiok
fj is just plain

viavboy
03-08-2008, 02:06 AM
Bro, Kindly PM me her hp nos ?

TkS qqq....

simone
03-08-2008, 05:59 AM
nice found gem .... appreciate the ctc..

cheers

walabis
03-08-2008, 07:05 AM
I think bro i1papaya will never miss this thread. :D

i1papaya
03-08-2008, 07:17 AM
I think bro i1papaya will never miss this thread. :D

Hey Hey Hey.....

i1papaya is here....:p

Camp here first lah cos papaya still got many type mah.:D Beside need to do RTFs somemore. There are so many good papaya recently, so need to do wise spending of both Vitamin S and M since I'm also running low liao:(

spyder575
03-08-2008, 08:33 AM
Hey Hey Hey.....

i1papaya is here....:p

Camp here first lah cos papaya still got many type mah.:D Beside need to do RTFs somemore. There are so many good papaya recently, so need to do wise spending of both Vitamin S and M since I'm also running low liao:(

He scared scally like real papaya hanging from tree

Jimmy69
03-08-2008, 12:25 PM
Bros, there.

This is the A-mei. Still tot new found..haha. old papaya lar.:)

hock19
03-08-2008, 09:02 PM
what is the damage for ah mei for two shot and i dun know whther u ppl ah mei is the f cup milf hanging around gl just curious as i got this f cup milf num from my friend and i try her service cat bath very shiok
fj is just plain

for 2 shots, I think it up to you and her. just give her more tips if you like her and if she gives good service or is nice to you. After all, she is a nice gal...

simone
04-08-2008, 04:47 AM
Bro what is her name? Is it Ahmei?

now thts a brother who will never miss this thread...:D