PDA

View Full Version : Please be careful

hungryscribe
30-07-2008, 09:21 PM
Hi bros, not sure if I posted this on the correct forum. But this is just a heads up.

SingaporeBrides.com - Discussion Forum For The Singapore Wedding: Forgive or not (http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/5/512477.html?1194406348)

Copied from the forum in the link above:

"as a wife, this is a tramuatising experience.Tell u wat...try to check his email/forum/Yahoo Group to get his user name. Den on Sammyboyforum(wic I strongly suspect he would have an account, after wic he would then signed them up on Yahoo Group) do a search for his NICK. His nick is not equal to his email addy, usu they would put funny nick, so nobody would be able to know their real identity. If u need more help, u send me a PM"

"U may read my other posts on the Forum to get more in-depth info on my case. Check his hp look for names like bonniesan, Bro Frank, sexythaiboobs etc.....if he saved them under the OKT names tt is listed on Sammyboyforum."

Be careful ok bros. We might be able to talk our way out of an AV raid, but not out of a crumbling marriage.

xhardboiled
31-07-2008, 08:32 AM
Thx for posting this . Every bro here must b tactical lor. End of the day, we just wnt some ECA fun but spouse is for life so dnt play play.

Saint Dogbert
01-08-2008, 12:10 PM
Be careful ok bros. We might be able to talk our way out of an AV raid, but not out of a crumbling marriage.

Crumbling marriage means marriage already in trouble, angry spouse would be more appropriate :D

Frankiestine
01-08-2008, 03:12 PM
aiyah typical website like those flowerpod site where the gals all act clean and pristine like they are the holy virgin...:mad:

Naval Trooper
01-08-2008, 03:16 PM
aiyah typical website like those flowerpod site where the gals all act clean and pristine like they are the holy virgin...:mad:

Agreed with you! Always acting holier than thou when they are in fact worst!

SmellyDog
01-08-2008, 03:18 PM
So web based free email address userid should not be exactly the same as SBF nick ....

smellycat
03-08-2008, 01:15 PM
So web based free email address userid should not be exactly the same as SBF nick ....

doggie, not only email but the entire computer at home should be clean. do not forget hp too as mentioned in the first post. best to get another hp :p

String_Bean808
04-08-2008, 11:04 AM
I agree with bros here. precautions must be taken to hide identity. Discretion is the key to long term cheonging.

Frankiestine
04-08-2008, 11:19 AM
SOP for married men...cheong using pre-paid numbers and preferably keep spare hand phone some where else ie office ...set PC settings to erase all traces of internet after browsing...use software such as CLEANUP to erase all traces completely...most importantly if go GL cheong stand by business cards of clients in GL area....so at least if some one spotted you there and sabo you to oc, still can more or less substantial your presence there...so have to give you the benefit of doubt...

sammyboyfor
04-08-2008, 11:27 AM
SOP for married men...

I have much better advice for married men and that is to STAY FAITHFUL TO YOUR WIFE!:eek:

How would you like it if your wife was fucking around behind your back??:rolleyes:

How would you like it if she was constantly clearing the history from HER PC and her phone to keep YOU from finding out what she was up to!

Worst of all, how would you like it if she caught some nasty STD and passed it on to YOU!:(

enterp34
04-08-2008, 11:36 AM
It's also getting SOP for wives now...................they are doing wat the husband were doing for donkey years. I've seen one too many recently. So husbands plz go check all yr wife's emails and do a search for her nick here...........it's should be something like ?????????

I have much better advice for married men and that is to STAY FAITHFUL TO YOUR WIFE!:eek:

How would you like it if your wife was fucking around behind your back??:rolleyes:

How would you like it if she was constantly clearing the history from HER PC and her phone to keep YOU from finding out what she was up to!

Worst of all, how would you like it if she caught some nasty STD and passed it on to YOU!:(

sammyboyfor
04-08-2008, 11:46 AM
It's also getting SOP for wives now...................they are doing wat the husband were doing for donkey years.

In life, you reap what you sow. Why should men end up having all the fun while women sit at home every evening waiting for their husbands to return to the coup?

I encourage all the wives out there to go for it! Give your man a taste of his own medicine and see how he likes it!:rolleyes:

Frankiestine
04-08-2008, 03:24 PM
In life, you reap what you sow. Why should men end up having all the fun while women sit at home every evening waiting for their husbands to return to the coup?

I encourage all the wives out there to go for it! Give your man a taste of his own medicine and see how he likes it!:rolleyes:

and they can find a ready source of supply here in SBF...:D

wodemama
04-08-2008, 04:44 PM
i think its right to respect the partners. who likes it when the one they love is slping ard with other ppl?

if really wan to play den make sure dun get caught.

other wise play only when you are free from any comittments.:mad:

glooper83
05-08-2008, 12:51 AM

Haha... I've always been faithful to my gf till she broke my heart recently. However, i think its quite an eye opener to discover the hidden side and i guess maybe its time for me to be allowed a lil playtime before i go back to being a good bf and maybe husband. Till the 7th year itch comes !.. haha

Prostate Intact
05-08-2008, 01:05 AM
Easy to say, easy to say...

The spirit is indeed willing, but the flesh is weak. Even King David of old could not tahan when he saw a MILF bathing one evening...

I am a lesser man than King David, folks! I cannot tahan when I see a woman in a suit, much less a bathing suit!!!:D

To TS, thanks, I will be careful, very careful...

spasticboy
06-08-2008, 02:54 AM
sometimes, when we come out to play, always be careful of our own tail..... check back often!
this things happen..... but if u check ur own back often, play with care!

i also got oc guarding me..... but i keep her steer clear, before i play