PDA

View Full Version : PRC YuMeng milf

mandy2008
31-07-2008, 05:07 PM
Recently, was introduced to milf YuMeng by another bro. First impression looks like BaoNaNa the taiwan songbird who belted out ManTingFang & many nice songs in the 1980s. Tall, very friendly, can be a model if younger. YuMeng can do most things most fls are doing minus the ar & cim. Her kiss & frenching is tops. can finger licking good! details as follows:

name: prc YuMeng
looks: 6/10 like NaNaBao
body: 6/10 model-like
height: 1.67m
weight: 50kg
boobs: A+
bbbj: 7/10
cim: never try, you check with her
hj: yes (as backup for 2nd shot)
frenching: yes 8/10
fingering: yes
lickpussy: yes, wet & wild, juicy
fj: 8/10 end of means
damage: $60 for under 2 hrs short-term, $20 to H81, your own condoms
where: Kovan or Balestier
rtf: yes

please pm me for her hp nbr or add a line within this thread. have a nice day!

mandy2008
01-08-2008, 09:01 PM
aiyo, bo seng li. but some bro has pm me for her nbr. replied liao. please file field report both good & bad welcome.

maddog_mlvn
02-08-2008, 12:00 AM
Recently, was introduced to milf YuMeng by another bro. First impression looks like BaoNaNa the taiwan songbird who belted out ManTingFang & many nice songs in the 1980s. Tall, very friendly, can be a model if younger. YuMeng can do most things most fls are doing minus the ar & cim. Her kiss & frenching is tops. can finger licking good! details as follows:

name: prc YuMeng
looks: 6/10 like NaNaBao
body: 6/10 model-like
height: 1.67m
weight: 50kg
boobs: A+
bbbj: 7/10
cim: never try, you check with her
hj: yes (as backup for 2nd shot)
frenching: yes 8/10
fingering: yes
lickpussy: yes, wet & wild, juicy
fj: 8/10 end of means
damage: $60 for under 2 hrs short-term, $20 to H81, your own condoms
where: Kovan or Balestier
rtf: yes

please pm me for her hp nbr or add a line within this thread. have a nice day!

Please read up the thread on AV Raids.

Booker
02-08-2008, 10:44 PM
Thanks to TS for the contact. Decide to try her today. So sms her for a time slot. Arranged to meet at H81. Waited for a while as she is not familiar with the area.
When she arrive, first look at bit sian.. cos can see the age gap between us abit wide. But well... thats the fun of getting FL, you never know what you are gonna get. Anyway, was horny too so in she came and we start to talk abit before start hugging each other and kiss.
So action starts shortly with more kissing and touching each other. Then decide to get cap and she commence the BJ before getting her to go on top of me. After some rocking, cummed and she helped to clean up and we rested.
As she had another appt, so she asked if I can go for another round, so got her to try and perhaps due to the age gap, Jr refuse to work despite her BJ, so end up got her to end round 2 with a HJ.
With round 2 ended, she went for her shower and paid her after my shower so that she can go meet her fren.

Ratings:
Look: 5/10 (A bit too milf for me)
Body: 6/10 (Still looks good despite her age)
Boobs: 6/10 (A size with erected nipples, sagging due to age)
BJ: 5/10
FJ: 6/10 (A bit fake the moaning...)
HJ: 6/10
Damage: $60/2/2 (Rm and Condom not included)
RTF: Unlikely due to the large age gap

Thanks TS again for the FR... Just posting my frank FR. No offence eh...

:D

mandy2008
03-08-2008, 12:44 PM
many thanks for the field reports. only a few brothers have asked for YuMeng's hp number. never mind good or bad fr, keep them coming. have a nice day.

msgluver
15-08-2008, 09:44 PM
Please share this milf nbr. thanks.