PDA

View Full Version : Mun Mun (H2_R5) and Maggie (H2_R2)

Pages : [1] 2

aixin
03-08-2008, 07:23 PM
Mun Mun (H2_R5) and Maggie (H2_R2)

Have “Test” Both Their Service
Both provide Good Service and Good Attitude”
Both their “BBBJ skill” consider as “CLASS ONE”
Because previously both are from the same Institutes
“Institutes of KS” ha.. ha.. ha..:D:D:D

Name: MunMun (tested 3 times)
Figure: 7/10 Good figure, smooth skin
Boobs: B, a bit harder then Maggie
BBBJ: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10 Good attitude and service-orientated
Rate: $50

Name: Maggie
(tested 1 time only and she went on 1 month off and should be back anytime now)
Figure: 7/10 Good figure, smooth skin
Boobs: B, a bit softer then Mun Mun
Rate: $50

fireblade_e
03-08-2008, 08:21 PM
Bro,

Can i have their contacts.. Thanks Thanks

hippolover
04-08-2008, 10:44 AM
both are likely late 30s to early 40s range.

But man....their bodies are quite good.

Used to have them during their Cat100 keong siak days.

aixin
04-08-2008, 12:33 PM
Bro,

No contact, you need to go to Petain

aixin
04-08-2008, 12:38 PM
both are likely late 30s to early 40s range.
But man....their bodies are quite good.
Used to have them during their Cat100 keong siak days.
They still maintain, provide Cat100 service and charge $50:D
only different is not bath room attach for shower:mad:

superfox
04-08-2008, 04:40 PM
Bro,

What contacts u want ?? They dun do outside or house call ! You must go to the place it's at Petain road ! dun tell me you dun know where is Petain

wenzel
07-08-2008, 01:01 AM
Hi, I know it could just be coincidence, but you don't know if Mun Mun is the same Mun Mun who works at Goldfinger Health Spa at the corner of Jalan Besar and Petain. Just curious, especially since the Mun Mun at Goldfinger isn't shy from offering "extra" services.

dethknight
07-08-2008, 08:47 PM
Today made a trip down to Petain, armed with the information gathering from this forum. Tried Maggie. She was wearing a see through dress with give a full view of her twin peak. She has mesmerizing big eyes that attracted me. Went in and paid her $50 upfront. Then she strip and she indeed have smooth skin and beautiful body. Asked me to sit on the little basin for washing. To my surprise she took a mini towel and started to clear my whole upper body to cool me down. Good service. She then pay attention to make sure she clean my ass. AR come to my mind. After washing, she asked me to lay down and started servicing me. Gave a cat bath all over my body and her bbbj was good. Very sensual. AJ was given and not just touch and go. Shiok sia. As the bbbj and AR already brought me to 7th heaven, the fj did not last.

Rating:
Look: 8/10 (According to Petain standard)
Boobs: C I think with hard nipple.
Body: Petite and smooth
Bbbj: 8/10 (Sensual)
Overall experience: 7/10 (If I have better stamina will give more. My bad actually :p)

aixin
08-08-2008, 07:47 AM
Today....... Shiok sia.
Good FR!
up u 3!:D

nolucknoob
12-08-2008, 07:24 PM
have tried mun mun couple of weeks back...

her bbbj is loud, with lots of slurping & it seems she can keep on doing it till u cum. have to stop her & boink her in missionary. never really lasted long, but she did help me wash up again before i left.

wld take time off to try maggie next round..:p:p

alvin36
12-08-2008, 11:36 PM
have tried mun mun couple of weeks back...

her bbbj is loud, with lots of slurping & it seems she can keep on doing it till u cum. have to stop her & boink her in missionary. never really lasted long, but she did help me wash up again before i left.

wld take time off to try maggie next round..:p:p

I went down and saw Mun Mun today... quite pretty looks like in mid 30s.
Can anyone tell me if Mun Mun provide AR and frenching ?

codenamesnake
13-08-2008, 12:49 PM
Just tried Mun Mun of H2R5 two days ago...... good figure....average cfm face..
nice slurping bj....woooooh! bj was really long...she definately knows wat she is doing as the initial part of bj was slow but still can feel suction....and she increases pace slowly..... really good! FJ was power too....accomodating with diff styles..and her pussy was really warm..but my little bro cannot hold for long due to the super BJ she gave me....haiz..... had to unload a little too early......hehehe

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10
Figure: 7/10 (for a MILF)
Skin: smooth!
BJ: 8.5/10 really really good
FJ: 8.5/10 nice warm pussy!
Attitude: friendly....but doesn't talk too much...
RTF: possible.....but got so many FLs to try also....:D

13-08-2008, 01:40 PM
Just tried Mun Mun of H2R5 two days ago...... good figure....average cfm face..nice slurping bj....woooooh! bj was really long...

I haven't been to Petain for a long time, thanks for the info of Mun Mun. Will go back and it try out one of this day :)

nolucknoob
14-08-2008, 06:29 AM
I went down and saw Mun Mun today... quite pretty looks like in mid 30s.
Can anyone tell me if Mun Mun provide AR and frenching ?

AR yes, but no frenching. maybe no chemistry, so she dun even lemme suck her neh neh...:o

wganda
14-08-2008, 11:19 AM
went down to petain for 1st time yesterday. after reading few bro's fr decide to try mun mun at H2 R5.

Here my fr:

Looks 7/10 ( around mid 30's)
boobs b / small c cups ( i think is cosmetic boobs)
body 7/10 ( little fat on tummy)
BBBJ 9/10 ( one of the best bbbj in singapore very slurpy sound)
AR yes..
FJ 8/10 ( accomodate many style. I finish her off in doggy style.) she scream loud and moans also..

overall: I had the best bbbj that i still dream about while sleeping last nite.

rtf: will try maggie first,.., :)

BIGFIGHTER
15-08-2008, 04:27 PM
Just tried Maggie and my short fr as below :-

Looks 7.0/10 ( My personnal view )
body 6.5/10
BBBJ 8.0/10
AR 7.0/10
FJ 7.5/10

Next to try Mun Mun

aixin
15-08-2008, 07:07 PM
Just tried Maggie and my short fr as below :-
Looks 7.0/10 ( My personnal view )
body 6.5/10
BBBJ 8.0/10
AR 7.0/10
FJ 7.5/10
Next to try Mun Mun
Good report and 4 for you to gain POWER 5:D
Remember to return hor:D

alvin36
15-08-2008, 11:37 PM
just tried mun mun yesterday.... :p

looks : 7/10 very CFM face, but abit tanned
boobs : B-C cup
BBBJ : 8.5/10
AR :8/10

damage 50, very worth it:p

Apollo
16-08-2008, 12:06 PM
Tried Maggie yesterday night after failing in getting two PRC FLs, my short fr :-

Looks 6.0/10 like in late 30s
Catbath 8/10
BBBJ 7.0/10
AR 6.5.0/10
FJ 7.5/10
Overall, Good for $50

RTF: need to try Mun Mun and others first

Saw this lady in 2204, not bad looking, any FR? The new H3R3 looks also not bad, dont know her damage / services, really miss my regular the old H3R3 Yvone :D

brian33
18-08-2008, 06:22 PM
Juz back visiting Maggie..

Look: 6/10
Body: 8/10 Nice Pair of Tits & Pinky Nipple:D
Bbbj: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Attitude: 7/10
French: Not Sure Never Ask
Painting: Not Sure Never Ask
RTF: Yes

shay
19-08-2008, 01:55 AM
guys dont mind if compare tis two and june from KS which is more power???
looks, body and services??? care to rate guys, those who had try ???

BIGFIGHTER
19-08-2008, 08:09 AM
I am June regular for the pass few year when my working place near the KS
But, i like maggie service more then June even that have tried Maggie twice
as for Mun Mun not tried yet

aixin
19-08-2008, 11:08 AM
Went to "fired" Mun Mun yesterday, she will be "off" from 22th to 28th:D

geminean
19-08-2008, 09:43 PM
just tried maggie yesterday. really put most milf FLs PRC to shame in terms of body . tomorrow mun mun turn.:p

Ablur
21-08-2008, 12:22 AM
juz tried Maggie yesterday evening.i like her long & slow bj n her two big boobs,$50 worth spend.

Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 8.5/10 (firm n nice to feel)
Catbath: 8/10
Bbbj: 8/10
AR: 6/10
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: 8.5/10 (very friendly)
Overall, Good

have tried Mun Mun sometime back,her service is gd n no rush.her bj is gd n with the CFM face.

Look: 7.5/10 (CFM face)
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10
Catbath: 7/10
Bj: 8.5/10 (almost cum)
AR: 7.5/10
Attitude: 8/10
Overall, Good (worth it)

Ringadale
24-08-2008, 06:34 PM
where d actual location or address to pertain. Any1 can help? Tks

numbertag
01-09-2008, 05:23 PM
Well, hve went to check out petain a few times but did not hve time to try the services saw a few chio WL there especially in h2 and later found out from this thread they are good :). So, I finally got a llittle spare time today to try at petain. After some walking around, decided to try Mun Mun @ H2_R5. She is one of those WL that I consider chio one. Quoted 50 so go for it. Took off everything and proceed to wash up. Oh boy, washing in the small basin takes a little getting use to for me hahahaha. But she is very friendly and started small chat. Then we proceed to action with bbbj, then she give AJ but I don't like so I stop her, asked for 69, but too bad she got put gel so I stop hehehehe. All this while she is giving me a very good bbbj great service. Feels really shoik, after sometime I ask her to cap me and enter her missionary, then change to doggie all this while my hands keep fondle her boobbs, shiok man, finally went back to missionary and finish off with my hands on her boobs and staring at her CFM face. Sextisfied! Wash up and left. On the way out saw anothe chio WL, she went to second last room so I guess she is Maggie, nice boobs, but i little to the meaty type, but still very attractive. Will try her next time hehehehe.

jeffrey83
03-09-2008, 04:06 AM
If not wrong, next to Room 2(Maggie), there's a new lady ..should be room 3 bah... why here no ppl mention yet ar, apart from me....
pls advise.

BIGFIGHTER
03-09-2008, 01:18 PM
If not wrong, next to Room 2(Maggie), there's a new lady ..should be room 3 bah... why here no ppl mention yet ar, apart from me....
pls advise.

Yes, the new bah lady in room 3
Name :Sally or Shirly told me previously working in Geylang at S$100 cat

She proform BBBJ and FJ at S$50.
But i finally off load CIM as her BBBJ too good

Cherrs

FatmanSK
03-09-2008, 04:29 PM
Hi, bros,

After reading the threads story on Mun Mun n Maggie over here, quite positive comments, me first time try lau chio.

Sorry for late FR report on Mun Mun, last monday managed to go off early from work in afternoon, find time being there, dont know which location, finally managed to find the exact spot,bcos a few uncles sitting outside the road kerb chitchatting, probably it is, walk into the lane, old and young ones walking in and out, not surprising, so went in H2, all the way to R5, ask her name, bingo she is present, wow, quite chiio wwearing those one piece dress with deep cleaveage and high side cut dress at the thigh. 50 ok, mai tu liao, go in close door. First time in the cramp tiny rm,but at least got aircon, was told undress,wow she undress in less than few secs, her is one pc dress mah, just slip down, fast hand fast leg undress, oops nearly trip myself over my tight jeans bottom,excited. We tcss a bit, then wash for me at basin.

Action start catbath, then BBBJ, wow damm shiok, damm shiok, my rod hard as steel, she suck till got sound slurp slurp, then AR, then back BBBJ, buay ta han liao, FJ till I sweat sweat. She say she shiok shiok too, during FJ keep licking my neck.

Here are her report card:

Look : 7/10 maintain very well
Body : Very good maintain very well at her age
Boob : C+, very nice shape, probably enhanced and feel hardend, never mind.
BBBJ : 8/10 Good
AR : 6/10
FJ : 7/10
Service : 8/10 Better than some SYT.
RTF : Yes, but will try Maggie next first at R2.
This place is value for money, but hor this place dont know can last how long bcos nearby alot of condos coming up. If kanna demolish, any bro here in this thread, kindly pls keep me posted if they move elsewhere. kamsiah.:)

anfield2468
09-09-2008, 11:55 AM
Yes, the new bah lady in room 3
Name :Sally or Shirly told me previously working in Geylang at S$100 cat

She proform BBBJ and FJ at S$50.
But i finally off load CIM as her BBBJ too good

Cherrs

Tried Sally, she is over-rated. She did BBBJ but did not allow CIM for me (fuck!). Too talkative for my like. Saw Rm 5 - that's Mum Mun right? Nice boobs. Will try next time.

fire_power99
09-09-2008, 12:25 PM
Tks for the information.

BIGFIGHTER
09-09-2008, 01:13 PM
Tried Sally, she is over-rated. She did BBBJ but did not allow CIM for me (fuck!). Too talkative for my like. Saw Rm 5 - that's Mum Mun right? Nice boobs. Will try next time.

Hi Bro

yes,agreed talk a lot....
But, is true she did CIM fo rme...

BIGFIGHTER
11-09-2008, 08:12 AM

Last evening tried Mun Mun AT $50
I like her AR & BBBJ , but anot allow CIM

TKS - HONG

rammerstein
11-09-2008, 09:14 PM
Last evening tried Mun Mun AT $50
I like her AR & BBBJ , but anot allow CIM

TKS - HONG

Can try Ting Ting, H2R15, the one that wear specs and look like teacher.
Recall she allows CIM but must put up request up front. Think the CIM is after bbbj and not after FJ whereby you rip off the CD and CIM. I dun think she likes that.

Apollo
12-09-2008, 12:33 AM
Recall she allows CIM but must put up request up front. Think the CIM is after bbbj and not after FJ whereby you rip off the CD and CIM. I dun think she likes that.

Today saw H2R15, quite attractive MILF, any FR on her? Will check her soon

Fitman
12-09-2008, 10:13 AM

Mun Mun and Maggie have better maintained figure wise as compared to June but just my 2 cents tot
Service wise... maybe June a bit better

BIGFIGHTER
12-09-2008, 02:07 PM

Bro

Thanks for the information
Will try her next visit

SH149
13-09-2008, 10:33 PM
hey i am new here so anyone can tell me where is the place

khoon1
15-09-2008, 12:13 AM
Tried Sally, she is over-rated. She did BBBJ but did not allow CIM for me (fuck!). Too talkative....

oh I see ,next time When she BBBJ me that moment ,I will ask Her why she not allow my Fri CIM.

They Got New House and Home , New Home New Luck !:p;)

hippolover
15-09-2008, 03:48 PM
yes, ting ting is actually my fav.....
a bit on the meaty side.

iphonexxx
15-09-2008, 10:45 PM
wooooo

interesting...are they going to be the nxt ang pais....heehee

BBBJ safe???? most blangah desh go there....

advise.....

FatmanSK
18-09-2008, 06:41 PM
Hi, bros

Today I horny and bored, go to window shopping at "petain shopping mall" to walk walk, as per recomment here, since I tried liao Mun Mun previously, then up the list is Maggie I come at H2R2, she see me at doorstep with a CFM look, wow her neh neh very super nice, got C + Cup, me dropping salavia, rod harden, ask her how much, 50, mai tu liao, yes, yes, yeah, got into room, tcss quite well, wash for me at small basin, ball starting now, cathbath, bbbj deep suction,wow, i stroke n press n squeeze her soft neh neh very shiok man, ohhh she offer me AR n wrap a cd in her middle finger, then poke my ASShole in n out, in n out repeating, oohhh, me moaning instead of her, ask her continue like no ending, i holding onto my leg till very shirking n shaky, buaytanhan liao, then ask me knee doggie, ooh she start to poke me n suck my balls n shaft, wow, then another pattern, kneel standing, she suck till slurp slurpy sound, oohh shiok, then i doggie her fast fast, then change to missionary, ramp power gear all the way, wah lau, finally unload my soldiers into her, of course with cappy lah.
Wow, I sweat alot maybe aircon not strong, she very good service, offer to clean and wash for u. Below is the report card of Maggie :

Look : Average 6.5/10
Body : 9/10 ,smooth skin, n sexy with open low V-cut dress.
Boobs : C+ Cup, very excellent boob,not saggy, confirm natural and soft, shiok to grab n suck.
BBBJ : 8/10 (fast n slow)
AR : 8/10, AJ on me : 8/10
Cathbath : 7/10
CIM : NA
Damage : 50 (timing, i think got 0.5hr long, forgot to look at watch)
Overall service : 9.5/10, excellent
For most WL/FL I encountered in the past till now, her service are very good.
Walk past Mun Mun, she recognise me, just say to her see u another day.
In H2, actually got 3 gals to try, I tried Mun Mun R5, Maggie R2, next will be Sally R3.

Yummy , wait for next wk to replenish my soldiers.
RTF : YES , for the 3 of them consecutively.:D

stardunlike
21-09-2008, 12:17 PM
[QUOTE=aixin;2944768][COLOR="Blue"]Mun Mun (H2_R5) and Maggie (H2_R2bro can i hv her number

FatmanSK
21-09-2008, 03:40 PM
[QUOTE=aixin;2944768][COLOR="Blue"]Mun Mun (H2_R5) and Maggie (H2_R2bro can i hv her number

helloooo, this is a register "petain shopping place" same as KS,GL. U just go there window shopping and pick yr fav n pay on the spot lah.:D

snowcap
22-09-2008, 05:38 PM
I agree , that maggie is a bbbj queen :P

newbie_boy
28-09-2008, 04:20 PM
Tried Maggie yesterday night after failing in getting two PRC FLs, my short fr :-

Looks 6.0/10 like in late 30s
Catbath 8/10
BBBJ 7.0/10
AR 6.5.0/10
FJ 7.5/10
Overall, Good for $50

RTF: need to try Mun Mun and others first

Saw this lady in 2204, not bad looking, any FR? The new H3R3 looks also not bad, dont know her damage / services, really miss my regular the old H3R3 Yvone :D

Hi bros,
Sori for my stupid question. If Pt WL charges $50 and their pretty 'old', why not try GL instead? I'm just curious. Is it bcos these WL at PT are locals and you guys prefer local food or are the tom yam too spicy and risky?
Jus curious cos I personally think $50 for PT WL kinda x. BTW, if GL WL charges $50, do they allow you to bath in the room? Help bros don't flame me cos I'm new here and my dd only tried 1 WL in PT. Never in my life have I tried WL b4. Very fresh and in-experienced. :o

siaoheeha
11-10-2008, 04:49 PM
mun mun is the best

justhorny
12-10-2008, 01:22 PM
Was running an errand around Lavender a few days ago so decided to pop by Petain and visit H10R4 but unfortunately she is "off" till end Oct.

Decided to walk around and look see look see.

Then came to H2 and saw this lady looks quite nice so ask about the price and then went in. Ask her name and then realized she was Mun Mun.

Here are the ratings:

Look : 6/10 (not too bad if you are into MILF)
Body : 8/10 (think quite well maintain for her age)
Boobs : B+ (a bit hard)
BJ : 8/10 (requested for cap, very good suction and great feeling, almost cum :p )
FJ : 7/10 (when near her, smell her body very nice, soft moans)
Damage : 50

Think she is quite worth it but I will prefer H10R4 :)

KiRoSaki
12-10-2008, 03:14 PM
where is petain at where?? anyone can tell?? they what time to what time arouND??

zhong2
13-10-2008, 02:58 PM
where is petain at where?? anyone can tell?? they what time to what time arouND??

Most of the houses open after 12 noon, some gals even comes after 1pm. There are some early birds, H2 is one of them, It opens at around 10+ am. The 'ang pais' like maggie and mun mun will be there to service you. Teng Teng will come in later, after 1pm. Besides H2, H9, H20+ also open quite early.

zhong2
13-10-2008, 03:05 PM
FR on MumMun

Fell sick for more than a week. Sunday felt abit better, so went down to PT to let little bro have some exercise. reached there 12+, some houses like H10 still not open. Went to H2, thinking of R2 Maggie. But the door was locked, the auntie said went back, next week then come back. She told me she was going back because auntie visit, didn't know she will be away for so long. The R5 door just open and an uncle came out. Munmun saw me, and I went in.

Knew her since KS days so like old friends 'gathering'. She washed me, dried me, wipe me with her towel (I mean her own towel, not the common towel), and started actions. Gave me a good catbath, and bbbj followed by ar. turned her around and did a 69, followed by more bbbj. She seemed to have not enough of my little bro. Stopped her when I can't tahan anymore, and did her doggie style.

Overall very good, as little bro has regained power.

She is going back for 1 month break tommorrow.

siaoheeha
13-10-2008, 11:45 PM
FR on MunMun

2nd time i go find her already her services are excellent

Looks 5.5/10 heavy make-up
Catbath 8/10
BBBJ 8/10
AR 8/10
FJ 8/10

she still got finger my ass sia damn song her services are excellent
Recommended!!

helbreath
15-10-2008, 04:22 PM
FR on MunMun

2nd time i go find her already her services are excellent

Looks 5.5/10 heavy make-up
Catbath 8/10
BBBJ 8/10
AR 8/10
FJ 8/10

she still got finger my ass sia damn song her services are excellent
Recommended!!

maggie is much more natural then Mun Mun. good BJ and a good ass rimmer.

but Mun Mun is tighter down there.

siaoheeha
15-10-2008, 07:28 PM
maggie is much more natural then Mun Mun. good BJ and a good ass rimmer.

but Mun Mun is tighter down there.

Oh is it then i going to try my luck soon that day when i went there i see a queue for maggie then see mun mun there so i went for mun mun :p

superfox
16-10-2008, 05:58 PM
Was running an errand around Lavender a few days ago so decided to pop by Petain and visit H10R4 but unfortunately she is "off" till end Oct.

Decided to walk around and look see look see.

Then came to H2 and saw this lady looks quite nice so ask about the price and then went in. Ask her name and then realized she was Mun Mun.

Here are the ratings:

Look : 6/10 (not too bad if you are into MILF)
Body : 8/10 (think quite well maintain for her age)
Boobs : B+ (a bit hard)
BJ : 8/10 (requested for cap, very good suction and great feeling, almost cum :p )
FJ : 7/10 (when near her, smell her body very nice, soft moans)

Think she is quite worth it but I will prefer H10R4 :)

Bro can give some FR about H10 R4 the leggy wl ? always wanted to try her out but no luck

justhorny
16-10-2008, 08:52 PM
Bro can give some FR about H10 R4 the leggy wl ? always wanted to try her out but no luck

I searched through the FRs in the Petain Romps thread but have not seen an FR on H10R4 so I din post a FR even though I had visited her a few times.

As requested, I post a FR here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/petain-romps/43915-all-petain-fr-experience-50.html#post3152355) <-- (click)

siaoheeha
16-10-2008, 11:54 PM
Hi bros,
Sori for my stupid question. If Pt WL charges $50 and their pretty 'old', why not try GL instead? I'm just curious. Is it bcos these WL at PT are locals and you guys prefer local food or are the tom yam too spicy and risky?
Jus curious cos I personally think $50 for PT WL kinda x. BTW, if GL WL charges $50, do they allow you to bath in the room? Help bros don't flame me cos I'm new here and my dd only tried 1 WL in PT. Never in my life have I tried WL b4. Very fresh and in-experienced. :o

actually i like petain better cos their service is beri beri good those in hse wan alot of them all sop wan no much feelings there but in petain they really make u song song sia

BIGFIGHTER
17-10-2008, 05:55 PM
This afternoon RTF Maggie and her Servcie still outstanding as before
Especially the BBBJ , asked for BBBJ but not allow.

Cheers

Outbox
18-10-2008, 02:18 PM
Most of the houses open after 12 noon, some gals even comes after 1pm. There are some early birds, H2 is one of them, It opens at around 10+ am. The 'ang pais' like maggie and mun mun will be there to service you. Teng Teng will come in later, after 1pm. Besides H2, H9, H20+ also open quite early.

Bro,

Weekdays & weekend H2 also opens around 10+ am ?
Sorry for my ignorance. Newbie here, very tempted to go and try. :o

jazzpop500
22-10-2008, 07:06 AM
ON mun mun....hey bro just ask a humble question can we allow to paint her vagina..69...as i know from friend who visit her he say dun have...she is really a cute yet CFM pattern really love to paint her clean....thanks to reply mine question....

jeff88
22-10-2008, 06:46 PM
ON mun mun....hey bro just ask a humble question can we allow to paint her vagina..69...as i know from friend who visit her he say dun have...she is really a cute yet CFM pattern really love to paint her clean....thanks to reply mine question....

Yes, but she put too much KY at her pussy.

jazzpop500
22-10-2008, 08:40 PM
:eek:

if lick dun know what taste lei haiz... tooo bad thanks.....a lot jeff

awesomo2007
22-10-2008, 10:41 PM
After a wild KTV visit over the weekend and no after action, feeling damn horny and cannot concentrate on work so siam work 1 hour early than normal and take cab from town to PT ard 4pm

After hearing so much about H2R2 Maggie, decided to go straight into H2, was surprised door was opened and there stood a short but bosom milf. (Milf + Boobs = :D)

So mai tu liao ask her how much, she say 50, knw its the std price so went in. Must say she is very service-oriented and her room is quite well-maintained, of cos thats not the main reason for going in. She then stripped and once i saw the twin towers and peaks pop out, my didi got reaction liao.

She then procced to wash my bro and ass, heard about the AR, so def good to wash thoroughly, then ask me lie on bed wait for her to wash, she keep gargle her mouth, must be really into BJ from past posts :)

She then started to catbath me, licking and stroking her ever bosoms on my bro, at this time is on a standstill. Then she lifted my legs and lick my ass! at the same time, sucked on my bro with the visual and stereo effect. She asked me to turn around and this time lick my ass and didi from behind while i watched her in a bent position.

She then asked me to stand up and BJ again, this time my hands were doing the helicopter on her boobs.

She started to 69 me after that and continued sucking, this time my bro buay tahan so I kept directing her head up and down my bro while the other hand grabbing her boobs (1 hand is seriously not enuff), then splurged....

Overall Damage: 50 + 8(cab) = 58

newbie_boy
24-10-2008, 11:15 PM
bro, you let her BBBJ? Saw her service some Bangala b4...is BBBJ safe or not? If she can BBBJ you, she can BBBJ everyone..think better be safe than sorry...

peanut123
25-10-2008, 12:01 AM
bro, you let her BBBJ? Saw her service some Bangala b4...is BBBJ safe or not? If she can BBBJ you, she can BBBJ everyone..think better be safe than sorry...

Of coz not safe lar ! Put on a cap !

yuusuke
28-10-2008, 10:09 PM
Went down last evening to visit Maggie 2nd time in a month. Was very pleased with her service. Just blowjob alone got at least 4 patterns: lift up your legs and sucked, standing on bed and blow, facing down on bed and tilt up your ass and the traditional lying on the bed, either 69 or just in front of you. The ass rim was ok, not my cup of tea though. But I liked it when she licked my front body all over until body wet with her salvia.
I got try eating her pussy when she did a 69 on me and was surprised to see her that she was wet. At first i thought she applied KY, but when i asked her what she put on her pussy, she denied putting anything down under. Screw it, didnt eat anymore, only one lick. Was my 1st time eating pussy, so reaction not very good. Anyway the blowjob was good, i enjoyed it. After that i did missionary on her. That was normal though. But got tired halfway, training for marathon has been taking its toll on me. She offered to cow girl me, but I rushing back for dinner, so ask her to blow me again until I cum. Of course i didnt CIM for her. Overall a good experience.
2nd time i patronized her, yet she didnt remember me at 1st. 1st time blowjob was with cap, but the 2nd time i told her i not 1st time visiting her then she gave me a bbbj. bbbj is always better than with condom on. My 1st bbbj as well. Quite worth it for 50 dollars.

name: maggie (malaysian)
looks: 6.5 (milf type)
body: fat at the tummy lor, not too bad though
pussy: shaven
boobs: c+, creamy and yummy
bbbj: 9/10 (my 1st time so maybe a little higher)
fj: 6/10 (normal)
damage: 50
rtf: Just did

peanut123
29-10-2008, 12:53 AM
Went to look for the famous H10R2 (from the best slow BJ in Petain thread ), but she's not around. Walked around, and noticed the pleasant busty MILF in H2R2 (Maggie). Decided to give her a go. She quoted me 50.

Went in, she washed me up very thoroughly, and asked me to lie down. Her body was quite good for her age ( abit of tummy, but thats expected of women her age) and her boobs were fantastic. Ample and yet perky. Big boobs tend to sag, but hers don't. They looked very nice and tasty.

She was going to BBBJ me, but I asked for a BJ with condom. She obliged. So she sucked and sucked, and it was fabulous. She wanted to AR me, but I declined. All I wanted was a good BJ, and she delivered. She would alternate between BJ and catbath, and moved her body to different angles, and all the while blow me out of my mind.

After 15 mins of dick-heaven, I blew my load. Whew ! Great BJ. I'm not sure how H10R2 can beat this, but this was great. I felt it was even better than Rina (but Rina had more exaggerated sound effects, and bigger tits).

RTF ? Sure, but not to F, just for the BJ. But I'll try Mun Mun first.

anfield2468
10-11-2008, 10:57 AM
Hello all bros,

Usually what time will Mun Mun (H2_R5) and Maggie (H2_R2) start work? Could someone advise me? Thanks.

Steven

Outbox
13-11-2008, 09:17 AM
Hello all bros,
Usually what time will Mun Mun (H2_R5) and Maggie (H2_R2) start work? Could someone advise me? Thanks.
Steven

Bro,

I think if u reach Petain at 11am, they'll already be there... :)

LionHart
13-11-2008, 05:24 PM
what do you mean by AR?
i looked up the word but dunno wat it is

carmeo88
13-11-2008, 11:00 PM
Ass rim.:)

alvin36
14-11-2008, 01:00 AM
what do you mean by AR?
i looked up the word but dunno wat it is

it means the gal use her tougue to lick your ass hole...:D

the sensation is even more shiok than bj and licking your balls :D

i not kidding :)

mario69
21-11-2008, 09:45 AM
went PT to try after reading this thread last week.

blur me, walk around and not very oriented with the room numbers as some jump here and there... in the end finally reach R5 but i go and ask is she Mun or Mag... ha. Then the milf said she is Mun not Maggie, ask is it i read from internet one...haha. Power of technology.

Anyway, haven tried $50 ones before so mai tu liao. Nice SOP, and BBBJ/AR which i like but seems too short and touch and go (probably due to no chem..)
Painted KY cunt 3 licks and she say "cannot stand liao, lets start" ...wtf

Try to moan like porn star during FJ, but due to me PCC the day before, didi become soft liao and she din look pleased. Den she HJ instead saying 15mins is going to up soon. Overall, good service and friendly, SOP touch and go, body is smooth, Neh is big and nipple long :)

Next to try maggie :)

king10
10-12-2008, 01:22 AM
Hi all i m new here,

Reading few post and dont understand all these short form:

1. MILF
2. BBW
3. GILF
4. CIM
5. BBBJ

Can someone explain to me?
Thanks a lot...

donalduck5
10-12-2008, 10:16 AM
Hi all i m new here,

Reading few post and dont understand all these short form:

1. MILF
2. BBW
3. GILF
4. CIM
5. BBBJ

Can someone explain to me?
Thanks a lot...

1. MILF : Mothers I like to Fuck ... usually a more mature sexy woman

2. BBW : Big Breasted Woman

3. GILF : Girl I like to Fuck ... usually younger than a MILF

4. CIM : Come In Mouth

5. BBBJ : Bare Back Blow Job ... sucking your didi without a condom

Hope that helps :)

king10
11-12-2008, 12:46 AM
thank you very much donalduck5 =)

king10
12-12-2008, 12:42 AM
Went down Petain today, rain all the way but manage to get there around 4pm, suprisingly a lot ppl there, went straight to H2 and few door was open, walk to the end and saw R2 door open with a MILF look so mai tu liao ask how much and as usual 50bucks then closed door and mission started. Service was good and looks quite ok for petain standard. Worth for a try and next mission will be R5-Mun Mun:p

Mame: Maggie
Looks: 7 (MILF, petain std)
Bbbj: 9/10 (Slow and long and almost cum and need to stop her)
Damage: 50
Rtf: Of course:)

vinyoo
12-12-2008, 09:18 PM
try out h2 r5 & h2 r15 - $50..

quite worth it, look not bad, bbbj, ar & of course Fj...
personal prefer h2 r15

will try to h2 r2 to see how

king10
12-12-2008, 11:25 PM
Why u prefer R15 more then Mun Mun?

Mind to update more on R15???

Interested to know more :rolleyes:

peanut123
13-12-2008, 01:23 PM
Here's my opinions of these girls, ranked from best to worst for each feature :

Body ( in order of rating, from best to worst ) :
MunMun (h2r5), good figure, tall.
Maggie (h2r2), good figure, but short.
Ting Ting (r15) - slightly chubby, though cannot tell when she's dressed.

Boobs :
Maggie - big, firm with light brown nipples. best boobs so far.
MunMun - big, fake, darker brown nips
Ting Ting - saggy, wonderful cleavage when dressed.

Face :
Ting Ting - sweet looking face.
Maggie - quite good looking
Mun Mun - average looking

BJ skills : All seem equally good. A bit different style though.

FJ : Din try Mun Mun (bj only). Maggie is fairly good (actually, any woman with good body, big boobs and nice face is always good lar) but felt Ting Ting's pussy was very loose, hardly any feeling.

Personality (if you like chatting with WL) :
Ting Ting - very funny and humorous, super friendly n chatty
MunMun - very cheerful and friendly. quite chatty.
Maggie - ave chattiness and friendliness. A bit of small talk. But my eyes usually glued on her cleavage and boobs, so really cannot complain.

tornaks
14-12-2008, 09:23 AM
like the breast or h2r2 its round and big gonna try her

astrofighter
22-12-2008, 06:59 PM
TS brought me the attention of these 2 gals. Before that, I was re-visiting the place again, after various of sessions in GL. Well, these days u can get cheap bargains in GL for as cheap as 50, 60 and even 70 bucks but service wise, they still lose out to these petain girls. Tried Mun Mun and her FR as follows:

Was browsing around and wanted to take the gal which I took before in H14(Got a few milfs there) but think that TS may have a good recommendation, so came back to H2 and approach R5 for Mun Mun. Comparing her and Maggie, she has a more CFM look. So, decided to go for her this time.

Her room a bit small plus her washing area a bit tight for my size, so she washed my while I stand up holding a pail. Damn funny now that I think of it again.

After that, I just lay on the bed, while she flashes her sword tongue, started by sucking on my nipples, giving out suction sound effect as she roam my body. After a while, she then roam down and give me a good AR with her tongue going R-ing and A. Haha... Shiok feeling, then she proceed to bbbj me for a good whole 5 mins before moving back up to my nipples and attack me there. Again she focus that area a while before going down to AR me then bbbj again. I feel that I maybe coming, so I asked her if she really wanna blow me off. She then claim that I never stop her. Haha, ok, now I stop her and she cap me and she start to ride me. I wanted to fuck her hard, so I told her to lie back while I do my job. I stand at the side of the bed so that I can pump her hard while I still continue the strokes. Then soon after, I flip her around and doggie her, the place was small and my standing posture was a bit tough, so I pumped her fast and cummed.

After that, she wash me up and I dressed up and left the place. Overall a good fuck if not for the small room.

Name: Mun Mun
Body: 6.5/10
Attitude: 7.5/10
bbbj: 7.5/10
AR: 8/10
RTF: Yes, but may want to try Maggie first (Thanks TS for the intro)

sg_dude
23-12-2008, 01:38 PM
Hey guys, im new to these forum so there's a alot of things i still dont know. Can someone like help me. Where is this petain? And what is cat100 or cat50?

budget101
24-12-2008, 02:12 PM
tried maggie can say she is very good one of the best sex i ever had with a pros lol gonna try mun mun soon

ati88867
25-12-2008, 06:18 PM
try the legendary Maggie today at 3pm. have to wait 25 mintues outside.
door open ask her price 50 dollar so ok get in (for this price u can fuck the thai girl in geylang but i guess you get what you pay for lol)
I took 100 mg viagra b4hand. my dick is as hard as rock lolz. the size effect is a little bit headache but worth it. for those brother who want to try, ask your doctor b4.

she look alright for me as milf. she helped me to wash my dd in the basin and cleaned my ass as well.

ok 1st thing i did was breast message. apply ky on my dd and let her twin tower rub my dd. feeling damn good. then try bbbj bring me to the heaven.
. then turn around and play 69. taste her abalone. use my tongue to lick her clitoris. abalone juice keep coming....yummy.

after all that my dd still so strong, so fuck her in normal position. her pussy make my dd feel so warm. so keep fucking until i feel tire. so let her ride me.
the chemistry effect so good. she keep bounce up and down. at the end i cum.......... having spend 45 mintues with her make me feel so good and that is very good value.

ths for reading sorry for my messy writing

ar one thing to mention she allow frenching
so here is my score for her:
Looks: 6.5 (if u are milf fetish)
Bbbj: 9/10 (so good dont know how to say)
FJ: 7/10 (make me feel i am a big mother fucker)
Damage: 50 +tip 10

budget101
29-12-2008, 07:18 PM
fr on maggie

face = 7/10 (im a young one thats what she say youngest LOL)
body=8.5/10
bj=9/10 one of the best i've had
fj=8/10 not bad quite tight

overall great cheap bonk with a lady of such standard at pt worth it!!

peanut123
03-01-2009, 03:27 AM
having spend 45 mintues with her make me feel so good and that is very good value.

45 mins ??? Petain standard is 15-30 mins. How you managed to stay with her so long. Either you damn handsome or dick damn big. Envious leh.

ati88867
03-01-2009, 11:02 AM
45 mins ??? Petain standard is 15-30 mins. How you managed to stay with her so long. Either you damn handsome or dick damn big. Envious leh.

yes 45mins to be honest i am not very handsome i am about average looking middle age man. probably i treat her like my girlfriend lol and my dick was real hard that time. ya and i did tips her b4

slashGNR
03-01-2009, 11:23 AM
.....door open ask her price 50 dollar so ok get in (for this price u can fuck the thai girl in geylang but i guess you get what you pay for lol).......then turn around and play 69. taste her abalone. use my tongue to lick her clitoris. abalone juice keep coming....yummy.
......... having spend 45 mintues with her make me feel so good and that is very good value.

Damage: 50 +tip 10

Visited her a few days ago (not the first time)...no doubt about her bj..one of the best in PT (for me)..about her in 69...whenever I tried to touch her pussy..she'll move her body away..let alone "taste her abalone"...
And you spend 45 min with the $$$ you spend..is truly good value...

Adios...

snakehead
03-01-2009, 11:27 AM

Dun picha ppl lobang leh :rolleyes: Spoke to Maggie she oso dun recall got customer bonk her for 45 mins :D

bakaroo
03-01-2009, 11:54 AM
Dun picha ppl lobang leh :rolleyes: Spoke to Maggie she oso dun recall got customer bonk her for 45 mins :D

It is possible if he pays double or he includes the 25 mins of waiting time. :D

By the way, your location damn solid. Salute....:D

ati88867
03-01-2009, 01:16 PM
It is possible if he pays double or he includes the 25 mins of waiting time. :D

By the way, your location damn solid. Salute....:D

ya maybe i was lucky last time. but i did tips her b4. i paid 60 in total. so maybr brother can try :D

peanut123
03-01-2009, 02:34 PM

no lar, its not picha pple's lobang, but in any community, including virtual ones like SBF, its important that the FRs and comments are correct and accurate. Leave out personal details, but the other info, like service, time, location, etc, must be accurate. Otherwise, the FRs will be useless if you cannot rely on their accuracy.

I visited Maggie several times, and not once did she offer breast massage or titfuck. I actually doubt she'll titfuck coz its messy with KY all over her chest. Of course I could be wrong and bro ATI might have really good reln with her for her to give special treatment.

ati88867
03-01-2009, 03:24 PM
no lar, its not picha pple's lobang, but in any community, including virtual ones like SBF, its important that the FRs and comments are correct and accurate. Leave out personal details, but the other info, like service, time, location, etc, must be accurate. Otherwise, the FRs will be useless if you cannot rely on their accuracy.

I visited Maggie several times, and not once did she offer breast massage or titfuck. I actually doubt she'll titfuck coz its messy with KY all over her chest. Of course I could be wrong and bro ATI might have really good reln with her for her to give special treatment.

yeah agree i guess its depend on her mood and which customer she serve

rammerstein
03-01-2009, 10:02 PM
Can try Ting Ting of R15.

She is not a time watcher...my sessions with her somewhat lasted more than the customary 30 mins. I reckon it was about 45 mins.
Quite a fair bit of time spent tcss. Maybe I talk too much...

peanut123
04-01-2009, 03:47 PM

She is not a time watcher...my sessions with her somewhat lasted more than the customary 30 mins. I reckon it was about 45 mins.
Quite a fair bit of time spent tcss. Maybe I talk too much...

Ting Ting has a cute and pretty face. Sometimes she wears her spectacles and has a little bit of studious look. But she's not petite ( translation : she's plump ), and has rather saggy Bcups boobs, but her service is great and she's funny and chatty.

gordenbleu68
08-01-2009, 11:32 AM

Quite a fair bit of time spent tcss. Maybe I talk too much...Yup...definitely agree that Ting Ting is not a time watcher esp if you can click with her.:D

rammerstein
08-01-2009, 11:43 PM
Ting Ting has a cute and pretty face. Sometimes she wears her spectacles and has a little bit of studious look. But she's not petite ( translation : she's plump ), and has rather saggy Bcups boobs, but her service is great and she's funny and chatty.

It is great if the WL can inject a little fun instead of just being strictly business like.

If you want Ting Ting to wear her specs while bonking, be prepared to lay down $200 deposit...,ha! Just in case it gets broken in the heat of the bonking process.

Another witty one is H14...Bao Er. You immediately become her 'darling' after you pay her...

MaMister
09-01-2009, 08:28 AM
Hmm... so how you rate this bao er?

kapoh39
09-01-2009, 10:53 AM
Another witty one is H14...Bao Er. You immediately become her 'darling' after you pay her...Bro, this Bao Er is in H14 which room number??:confused:

telecom_cca
09-01-2009, 11:08 AM
Bro, this Bao Er is in H14 which room number??:confused:

Is H14 Rm 5, when you enter H14 it is the room on the right before the mirror.

KingRay
09-01-2009, 03:51 PM
Had been seeing all the posts by all bros here, got curious n i went to petain this morning n check it out, its quite fun to romp around those house n rooms as i can see different types of MILF:P i am MILF lover. According to some info from bros here, i went to H2 to check out Mun Mun n Maggie but before i can look for them i was approach by this lady call Ting Ting, she have a nice cute face n quite a handful of boob popping out, lastly i settle for her.

Name Ting Ting (Malaysian, H2 RM ?, 4/5 rm on the left side from entrance)
Face 7/10 (Cute baby face)
Body 6.5 (on the plump side, Meaty, no complian as i like freshy gal)
Boob Abt C (nice nipple n soft, her boobs massage is shiok)
BBBJ 8/10 (suck me well n in 3 position too, shiok)
Painting Yes (Clean n no smell)
Fingering No (She dun like it)
AR Yes (She love teasing my ass)
FJ 7/10 (Ride me well n best postition is doggy)
GFE 8/10 (Chatty n serve well, not a time watcher)
RTF Yes (My office is near)
damage $50

Petian is quite a rundown place n room is quite small but to me its quite interesting as to get such a service from this kind that place is quite remarkable. :)

Great day pple

rammerstein
09-01-2009, 10:26 PM
Hmm... so how you rate this bao er?

In terms of look, lose out to Pat of course.
In terms of service,not bad lah. Wat to expect for $30.
Got the CFM look and provide stereo upon request. Keep saying she is wet and feeling horny when bonking her. Tries hard to please...can try a number of different positions.

Small frame, small boobs..skinny, thinner than Pat. Tries to put on weight but not much success.
Got a nice butt to grab...great for doggie.
She is light weight, so, if you have a flat stomach, can carry her and bonk her the same manner as what the AV Jap movie does. :D

Most of the time she is seen in that short shorts. Wow...:D

peanut123
09-01-2009, 10:55 PM
Name Ting Ting (Malaysian, H2 RM ?, 4/5 rm on the left side from entrance)

Ting Ting is H2 room 15.

idnoob
14-01-2009, 01:00 AM
saw ting ting a couple of times wonder how was the service ... seems dao leh ... what about the one directly opp her, looks older n skinny but seems ok when she smiles :D

idnoob
15-01-2009, 12:23 AM
tried H2R15 today, one of the best bbbj i had in petain, even kneel on the floor n bbbj while i'm standing ... shiok!

bikelover
15-01-2009, 07:50 PM
Read so much abt H2 today finally have time to try out R2. Cheerful and chatty lady. I walk in and out of H2 for 3 times finally i enter R2. Very SOP in the beginning, wash my water gun and my ass. Then started her licking and sucking of nipple. BBBJ is solid, good suction paint my dick head until i buay tahan. Then came the AR, i dun usually go for that. But she made me think twice after performing her tongue twisting skill on me. The rest quite standard liao. Bt due to my gun have not been firing for months liao... Haiz... I CIM bt with a helmet on. Will rest to try the other gem when i have the time again...

novalue
16-01-2009, 12:24 PM
Tried Mun Mun yesterday. Her attitude and service have improved, said business has dropped this year, probably due to financial crisis.

Bros shld cut down on their visits and in no time they will be forced to lower their price to $40 !

:D:D

peanut123
17-01-2009, 04:09 AM
Tried Mun Mun yesterday. Her attitude and service have improved, said business has dropped this year, probably due to financial crisis.

Bros shld cut down on their visits and in no time they will be forced to lower their price to $40 !

:D:D

Wait till CNY over. Business will be worse, coz thats when many local companies will start retrenchment.

myxtic
18-01-2009, 11:49 AM
Took some time dropping by Petain yesterday afternoon. Seems pretty quiet when i took a stroll along the lane all the way to the end, not many people except for the 'security forces' and the occasional ah pek browsing the DVDs :D

Eventually went into H2 looking around and of course as the thread topic suggests, i walked to R2 and saw twin peaks Maggie standing by her room door. Paid her $50 and entered.

But i must say that she's really nice, treated me to an apple when door closed, and offered me some oranges too, which were of course not as huge as hers...wooohoohoo!!

SOP wash up my lil' bro, clean clean already lay on the way, start the nipple licking on me and seeing the titties swaying, i cannot tahan must squeeze hard hard :D then bbbj for about close to 5mins. damn good suction (thought lil' head going to be eaten away) heavenly, almost made me CIM. thats why they say 'jiang hai shi lao de la' (experience counts). so i said 'cut' then faster told her do the act.

turned her over and entered her slowly, then started to pump her and she moaned softly...so i started to pump harder and faster. then doggie, seeing titties banging onto each other, again cannot tahan must squeeze hard hard and bang her like there's no tomorrow. bang bang bang!! mission accomplished. (keep weapon) :cool:

(she said she'll be going back to celebrate CNY and stay for about a month, should be back in early march or so)
Figure: 6/10 Average figure, abit fleshy but smooth skin
Boobs: C (boobs lovers' choice)
RTF: Maybe (still got a lot more twin peaks to conquer before heading to camp david)

kapoh39
20-01-2009, 03:14 PM
Just came back from another very sextifying session with Mun Mun.;)

FR would be the same as what many bros here have already reported. The plus point would be that the more regular you are with her, the better the service. She actually bbbj me for 20 mins and for those who knows her bbbj, will know that really damn hard trying not to cum. Good thing is that when she sense you going to go over the peak, she will stop and just wait until your urge goes away. Really very service orientated.:D

Btw she will be working until this thurs aft 3pm bcos she got a nite bus to catch that very day. According to her, she will be returning to work next thurs.:)

wonderz
20-01-2009, 03:56 PM
There are 2 new recruits in Hse 2 and according to Maggie, both are former GL CAT80 ladies.

kapoh39
20-01-2009, 03:59 PM
There are 2 new recruits in Hse 2 and according to Maggie, both are former GL CAT80 ladies.YUp....saw 2 new faces this aft.

Maybe will drop by again tmr to confirm which rooms they are in.:)

peter69on
20-01-2009, 04:09 PM
YUp....saw 2 new faces this aft.

Maybe will drop by again tmr to confirm which rooms they are in.:)

hope not the same lane inside as mun mun and maggie.

Very paisah if support the new one and not them. Ia lways tried to avoid letting them see my face. If want to tried maggie. Then must walk faster and skip her room.

wonderz
20-01-2009, 04:32 PM

Nope, they are not on the same lane as Mun Mun or Maggie. One new recruit is taking the first room on the right when u enter Hse 2 while the other is taking the last room on the right along the same lane upon entering Hse 2. The one taking the last room is much younger looking.

kapoh39
21-01-2009, 09:30 AM

Very paisah if support the new one and not them. Ia lways tried to avoid letting them see my face. If want to tried maggie. Then must walk faster and skip her room.LOL.....no offense bro but pls rem that these are WLs (Working Ladies). :cool:

If you becum a regular, I would agree that they will definitely recognise your face but the bottom line would be that they will rather see Yusof Bin Ishak face in their hand. In their profession, Money talks so nothing to be paiseh about.:cool:

kapoh39
21-01-2009, 09:32 AM
Nope, they are not on the same lane as Mun Mun or Maggie. One new recruit is taking the first room on the right when u enter Hse 2 while the other is taking the last room on the right along the same lane upon entering Hse 2. The one taking the last room is much younger looking.Agreed cos happen to glance at the last rm yesterday aft and saw that she is definitely not bad looking. Can imagine the queue for her if her service is good.:)

cubezero79
21-01-2009, 05:05 PM
Agreed cos happen to glance at the last rm yesterday aft and saw that she is definitely not bad looking. Can imagine the queue for her if her service is good.:)

u r right, I just came back from "battle":p w her... here is my FR:

Name : WaWa, H2R8(hope i didnt rem wrongly)
Looks : 8/10(She can display cheeky syt or super CFM look as she wans) I find her 2nd prettiest at Pertain..1st is H10r10 to me.
Figure : 7/10(avg height of 1.6m ..baba figure but tummy is a spoiler. I think she might have kids b4)
Breasts : B cup..the avg breasts w pointed nipple type.. nt those big handful breasts like some PRC
Butt : flat..not the qiao type.
Service : 9/10..v friendly, humble gal..doesnt hide details abt herself when chatting and v gentle in handling/washing ur dick. Not clockwatcher and open to multi positions
Damage : $50 a shot
Appealing to : Ideal for those into budget cheonging who likes baba pretty gals.
AR : 9/10
RTF : she wiill become my weekly affair...lolz...ideal for budget cheonging and meets my expectations of looks and services.

went PT at 1 plus.. she was alone..Saw her..Godddd...Gorgeous (for PT standard). Went in..pay up..she dun rush me into stripping n washing quick. In fact, She was surprised I went in w/o hesitating. We chatted..She is new here.. Couldnt take my eyes off her..pretty thing esp her sweet smile..Washed up..used her lips do a smoothing catbath b4 start licking nipples.. BBBJ was great but no AR was offered. She will tease u and look at u at the same time ask hw u feeling now.. Helmet on...start banging in various position w passionate kissing..after 15mins, I feel her getting wetting..touch her anus and pussy.. v wet n sticky..she cum!.. Paiseh to fuck too long for just $50..lay her missionary..french n pump till I released..

Washed up..got dressed.. told her the Terminator saying "I WILL B BACK!".. she giggle.. A bro alrd waiting when door open.. Walked to the ATM opp KTV to withdraw ammo. ..waited outside.. door open,both she and tt bro surprised to see me. Went in, she asked if I reali can do anot...I say..lets see lor.. Asked for AR this time..she gave. think she orginally didnt plan include AR at services for $50 a shot.. Told me she formerly was 150cat slolwy downgrade as years passed. Laid me on bed..great AR..can feelin her tongue trying push into my Asshole at times. Turn over and she continue the teasing catbath BBBJ. As I start banging..we both start sweating,,which greatly turned me on...passionate love making mah..she sweating heavily at her forehead,face and neck..I helped myself to lickin her sweat den frenching and ramming her hard.Cummed and we both lie resting for 5 mins like just finish gym.

Overall : Great Experience.. :D

kapoh39
22-01-2009, 10:02 AM
Nice FR bro cubezero79.

2 pts on the way.:D

Looks like after this FR, her queue might reach all the way to Jurong.:p

cubezero79
22-01-2009, 10:14 AM
Nice FR bro cubezero79.

2 pts on the way.:D

Looks like after this FR, her queue might reach all the way to Jurong.:p

thanks, bro. queue to Jurong or JB, I will be there weekly.. just hope she dun increase price....she pretty much fucks like Jap AV movie star without the fake loud moaning like the roof is coming down. After 2 shots yest, must tahan till next week for more action. Hope she wun do raw eventually like some of her comrades in House 2 does but she does do big black dudes according to her

cubezero79
28-01-2009, 02:13 PM
u r right, I just came back from "battle":p w her... here is my FR:

Name : WaWa, H2R8(hope i didnt rem wrongly)
Looks : 8/10(She can display cheeky syt or super CFM look as she wans) I find her 2nd prettiest at Pertain..1st is H10r10 to me.
Figure : 7/10(avg height of 1.6m ..baba figure but tummy is a spoiler. I think she might have kids b4)
Breasts : B cup..the avg breasts w pointed nipple type.. nt those big handful breasts like some PRC
Butt : flat..not the qiao type.
Service : 9/10..v friendly, humble gal..doesnt hide details abt herself when chatting and v gentle in handling/washing ur dick. Not clockwatcher and open to multi positions
Damage : $50 a shot
Appealing to : Ideal for those into budget cheonging who likes baba pretty gals.
RTF : she wiill become my weekly affair...lolz...ideal for budget cheonging and meets my expectations of looks and services.

went PT at 1 plus.. she was alone..Saw her..Godddd...Gorgeous (for PT standard). Went in..pay up..she dun rush me into stripping n washing quick. In fact, She was surprised I went in w/o hesitating. We chatted..She is new here.. Couldnt take my eyes off her..pretty thing esp her sweet smile..Washed up..used her lips do a smoothing catbath b4 start licking nipples.. BBBJ was great but no AR was offered. She will tease u and look at u at the same time ask hw u feeling now.. Helmet on...start banging in various position w passionate kissing..after 15mins, I feel her getting wetting..touch her anus and pussy.. v wet n sticky..she cum!.. Paiseh to fuck too long for just $50..lay her missionary..french n pump till I released..

Washed up..got dressed.. told her the Terminator saying "I WILL B BACK!".. she giggle.. A bro alrd waiting when door open.. Walked to the ATM opp KTV to withdraw ammo. ..waited outside.. door open,both she and tt bro surprised to see me. Went in, she asked if I reali can do anot...I say..lets see lor.. Asked for AR this time..she gave. think she orginally didnt plan include AR at services for $50 a shot.. Told me she formerly was 150cat slolwy downgrade as years passed. Laid me on bed..great AR..can feelin her tongue trying push into my Asshole at times. Turn over and she continue the teasing catbath BBBJ. As I start banging..we both start sweating,,which greatly turned me on...passionate love making mah..she sweating heavily at her forehead,face and neck..I helped myself to lickin her sweat den frenching and ramming her hard.Cummed and we both lie resting for 5 mins like just finish gym.

Overall : Great Experience.. :D

Just came back from visiting WaWa at PT...reached at 1115. Was surprised when I saw her, 1st thing WaWa told me is..my fren just left.. She said an uncle claimed to be my fren and try proving to her by providing details from my last FR of her like "I had 2 shots...Going ATM withdraw cash..blah blah" I think we understand tt providing FRs here is a form of sharing and recommendation, nothing more. I do not noe ur reason or motive for claiming to noe me.. maybe hoping for better service...wanting noe her better ..watever but I told WaWa keep a lookout for me on u. If next time u r the guy before or after me when I visit her, u better give an explanation when I confront u. Rest assured I wont give face if u r trying to be funny. A murder case has happened in PT b4 and I do not wan to be ur scapegoat if u try anything funny.

badboi07
01-02-2009, 05:01 AM
can any 1 tel me which mrt station should i get off to petain road? or desker rd? are they just nearby?

thx

Outbox
01-02-2009, 08:51 AM
can any 1 tel me which mrt station should i get off to petain road? or desker rd? are they just nearby?

thx

Farrer park station.

kapoh39
03-02-2009, 05:03 PM
Pop down yesterday aft to see if can get WaWa but again not working.:(

Since WaWa not around, decided not to waste time and go straight for Mun Mun (as usual cannot resist).

Same procedures but this time she ask me to kneel on the bed while she start to give another of her awesome catbaths. After attacking your nips and running her fingernails along your legs and back, she then end up with little junior in her mouth. She will then encourage you to slowly pump her mouth and she will suck and slurp like no tmr. Damn steam lah!!:p

As usual catbaths and bbbj alone will be about 15 to 20 mins. With already so much foreplay, FJ (for me) only about another max 10 mins. Still very worth for $50.:D

Pls note that the services rendered to me might differ for others esp for bros who try her for the first time. I also remembered that my first time with her also very shiok but not that many patterns. Since this year alone I have patronised her for about 8 times already (about twice a week) so maybe the service mentioned above is for her known regulars only.:cool:

dick-sons
03-02-2009, 09:08 PM
Wow!! She must have been training during the CNY!! Now got new pattern, can't wait to visit her soon. lol:D

cubezero79
03-02-2009, 10:23 PM
Pop down yesterday aft to see if can get WaWa but again not working.:(

Since WaWa not around, decided not to waste time and go straight for Mun Mun (as usual cannot resist).

Same procedures but this time she ask me to kneel on the bed while she start to give another of her awesome catbaths. After attacking your nips and running her fingernails along your legs and back, she then end up with little junior in her mouth. She will then encourage you to slowly pump her mouth and she will suck and slurp like no tmr. Damn steam lah!!:p

As usual catbaths and bbbj alone will be about 15 to 20 mins. With already so much foreplay, FJ (for me) only about another max 10 mins. Still very worth for $50.:D

Pls note that the services rendered to me might differ for others esp for bros who try her for the first time. I also remembered that my first time with her also very shiok but not that many patterns. Since this year alone I have patronised her for about 8 times already (about twice a week) so maybe the service mentioned above is for her known regulars only.:cool:

tt part of her service when u kneel doggy is most awesome for me...tried her late last yr..she ask me go into tt position n both hands spreading my ass cheeks open b4 her tongue slowly n slightly penetrate into my ass.. I rem she dun do this when she 1st came to pertain but guess no choice..her 2 buddies(maggie n sally) r both hardcore ass-eaters(tried b4).
I ever seen big(fat) indian dudes coming out of their rooms sometimes...1st thots was did these girls eat their asses too?

kapoh39
04-02-2009, 11:13 AM
I ever seen big(fat) indian dudes coming out of their rooms sometimes...1st thots was did these girls eat their asses too?I guess that as a true professional, they dun reject anyone as long as you are willing to part with your $50.:cool:

In terms of hygiene, I find her ok except for the fact that she uses the same towel to wipe you after washing. I always avoid that towel and try to use toilet paper to dry as much as possible. Even after job over and wearing clothes, can feel not totally dry but better than using that "common" towel.:eek:

alvin36
05-02-2009, 12:12 AM
recently i'm getting not as horny, even unable to last a proper fucking session with my FB :( dont know why, after put condom, my dick got soft before penetrating :(

i thought of finding maggie to have a good AR and BBBJ 2 days ago, just to proof if i can still perform. but when i got there, maggie is not working. then no choice, i try mun mun (H2 R5), everything said about her is quite true. overall quite value for $50.

she does at least 4-5 rounds of bbbj-catbath-bbbj-catbath-bbbj-catbath.... :p KNN.. really make my penis damn fucking big and hard. my FB and my wife have no such skills :D

but one thing to note, i find her breast is quite hard. is it because it is enhanced ?

dick-sons
08-02-2009, 06:47 PM
Visited Mun Mun yesterday evening. Sitting and reading facing the corridor.
She's happy to see me and me too!!! Had a small chat with her. Such as, how's the CNY and etc...

Sop, she wash for me and after that straight to action. The bbbj was still so powerful with a lot of slurp sound!! I love it!!! I dun really like the poking of my ass. I told her next time, i dun want that anymore. Dun really like it.

Then finsh off with loaded in her!!!! :D

Wat a happy day and a weekend for me!!

kapoh39
09-02-2009, 10:46 AM
Just visited Mun Mun again on Friday aft. Actually pop in to see if can get hold of WaWa but this time door closed but red light on. Was on rather tight schedule so decided not to wait and walk round the corner to see if my favourite is free. Door was open and the rest is history.;)

Again a damn good bonk for $50. Bbbj and fore-play was really almost 20 -25 mins. That lady really loves bbbj and everytime she uses her nails to run along your body...damn shiok.:D

As usual, fj did not last long and explosion was as usual hugh. Looks like this is confirm for me a weekly affair.:eek:

When I left her room, happen to see that WaWa room now open and she was sitting on her bed. Really look quite cute but no more energy so hopefully can get her the next time I am down.:cool:

zzzsianzzz
15-02-2009, 05:04 AM
Wanted to try Maggie or Mun Mun after looking at all the FRs, but Maggie will not be back until early mar... Sighz... While leaving, saw Mun Mun's door opened, was quoted $50. The difference with other WLs and her, is her service for AR in Petain, she asked me to lie down then BBBJ and AR and in doggy position and she did the AR. Quite a new thing for me in a new year... , but I'm not a fan of AR.. nv experience this even though I've been to Petain.. Overall, service was not bad......:)
RTF: yes...

sdg1
16-02-2009, 11:02 AM
Hi guys, I'm only in Singapore for a short time only, so I have a quick question to ask.

What do you think is better value; WaWa/Maggie/Mun Mun or L18H18 at GL? I've done a lot of reading/research, and for a $50 bonk, I'm still quite unsure! I know it's up to personal preference, but I guess point of views would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

kb77
16-02-2009, 11:00 PM
hi bro ts,

can pm me both their contacts as well?

thanks

BIGFIGHTER
17-02-2009, 10:13 AM
Tried H2R9 ( MILF - From GL ) last week
My personal rating :-

Look : 6.0/10
Body ( slim ) : 6.5/10
BBBJ with CIM : 8.0/10
FJ : Not tried

Worth to try at S$40.00

desker
18-02-2009, 04:15 PM
1st shot on 170209:

Reached Petain 6.15pm. Went staight to H2 and look for R2, R5, R8, R12...all the new Cat $50. R2,8, 12 locked, only R5 available. So went on to try Mun Mun.

Look wise a bit aunty, 40s...got tummy...not very friendly...ask can french no reply, ask second time she said "wait first can or not, kiss abit only"...then went on to wash my didi at sink, wash ass also...

at the bed more action: catbath followed by her famous BBBJ...she'll alternate between catbath and BBBJ...also does AJ, which was superb as well cos she'll use her nails to tentalise you...damn funcking fucking siok, the tingling sensation you feel from the skin at your private areas plus the hot twirling tongue and pouty lips slipping in and out of your didi..heavenly...does BBBJ I ever received...was able to tahan 15min of this foreplay before we go into main course. Allow painting of her pussy, no fingering. Did her missionary and unloaded in doggy.

Too bad no frenching...

Her BBBJ and AJ was so siok that I decided to give H2R12 BOBO a try, so that I can compare whose BBBJ and AJ better...in the end, Mun Mun is the winner in both...cos her combi of BBBJ and AR with her nails running along your sensitive areas is just pure ecstacy...Bobo provides a sensational BBBJ, and her AJ is very creative, but maybe a bit too aggressive with the poking using her tongue...it feels like being poke by fingers liao...

reacher
18-02-2009, 09:31 PM
I wonder why you want to french her when she do BBBJ. You love sucking the Bangala cock before your turn?:confused:

rapist
18-02-2009, 10:28 PM
http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3481/3481365aa4ca227784c57a5552f6a426eb34815.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=3481365&showlnk=0)

Who is this petain woman? Anyone tried before? :D

slashGNR
19-02-2009, 06:23 AM
Who is this petain woman? Anyone tried before? :D[/QUOTE]

No offence...bro..why you took the pic and post it here?...I think you won't like people to take a pic of you and post to ask who's this guy doing in Petain, right?...

Adios...

jrbecker99
19-02-2009, 10:02 AM

No offence...bro..why you took the pic and post it here?...I think you won't like people to take a pic of you and post to ask who's this guy doing in Petain, right?...

Adios...[/QUOTE]

agree 100%. they may be WL but they have privacy issues too. now her family knows what she does.

cubezero79
19-02-2009, 10:39 AM
http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3481/3481365aa4ca227784c57a5552f6a426eb34815.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=3481365&showlnk=0)

u win already lor..post her pic here... i noe many pertain ladies' families dunno they working here.... can u be considerate and remove it?:o

alvin36
19-02-2009, 11:44 AM

is she from last room of house 7 ?
if yes... i tried her before, here is a brief ratings :

figure: very nice, but boobs is fate
CIM : no
BBBJ : no ; i think she offer BJ
service : very sop service
damage : $30

if she is the one, i tried her twice, almost 5-8 yrs ago. as she looks very pretty when she young. but service is very sop, not worth rtf.

by the way, the other milf in hourse 7, ground floor, first room after stair case, looks much better. very tai tai looks :p
i also tried her twice, again very sop service, but her figure is damn solid for milf

Soul_Reaper
19-02-2009, 01:50 PM
is she from last room of house 7 ?
if yes... i tried her before, here is a brief ratings :

figure: very nice, but boobs is fate
CIM : no
BBBJ : no ; i think she offer BJ
service : very sop service
damage : $30

if she is the one, i tried her twice, almost 5-8 yrs ago. as she looks very pretty when she young. but service is very sop, not worth rtf.

I tink she used to be a "him" :rolleyes:

alvin36
19-02-2009, 03:19 PM
I tink she used to be a "him" :rolleyes:

bro Soul_Reaper,

you referring to house 7 , last room on the right ?

no lah.. i very sure she is a normal lady :D

rapist
19-02-2009, 07:37 PM

Adios...[/QUOTE]

Bro.. i not so free.... i took from this website.. last photo... http://www.asiaone.com/static/multimedia/gallery/090127_prostitutes/;)

snakehead
20-02-2009, 01:18 AM
bro Soul_Reaper,

He's rite...... long ago "she" used to hide her previous status by not fully removing all her clothes or minimal communication with you coz she still has the manly voice....... oldtimers will remember having to bonk her with her top on :(

dick-sons
22-02-2009, 04:17 PM
was there a few days ago around 12pm. Damn saw a few new gems along the corridor!!!! Feel like to try them, but my heart tell me to go straight ahead to Rm5!!!

Feel so high with Mun Mun. I dun like the poking of my ass. So instead she change pattern. both of us stand and hug together. Wah!! Feel so got gf/bf feel!!!! Then she bbbj while i'm kneeling!! I'm in haven!!!

I tahan for almost 20min before finish off with my cums in her hot pussy with cap on!!! :D

Honey07
22-02-2009, 10:39 PM
bro Soul_Reaper,

Her name is Serene... Other bros are right, she is a 'Ex-him'. She must be quite pretty when she is young as she got a big picture of her (when she was young ) on the left hand wall, just like some actress. Services not bad as she also offer massage service.

alvin36
23-02-2009, 11:06 AM
Her name is Serene... Other bros are right, she is a 'Ex-him'. She must be quite pretty when she is young as she got a big picture of her (when she was young ) on the left hand wall, just like some actress. Services not bad as she also offer massage service.

oh shit :eek:

i tried "her" twice... how come i never noticed that ??:mad:

Honey07
25-02-2009, 02:19 AM

It's ok lah.. As long you enjoy ok already. Her services not bad

havana
28-02-2009, 10:00 AM

God bless u! Amen.....:D

too_hot
01-03-2009, 09:58 AM
Had Mun Mun first time yesterday. Wat can i say?? She's great la. Though of course still no match for our ultimate queen of petain (though its mainly due to looks and age), she is definitely extremely great bang for buck.

Will be gg more often now.

Looks: 7/10 - good for petain standard
Body: 7.5/10 - of course can't expect SYT body but still pretty alright and skin is smmoth while boobs are big
AR & tickle: 8.5/10 - not really into AR but when she run her finger nails around ur butt area its damn shiok
bbbj: 8/10 - almost CIM, had to top her a few times
FJ:8/10 - keep asking me to ram her harder :)
Frenching: 7.5/10 - have but not the deep tongue type
Dmg: $50
RTF: definitely

Cheers to House 2. Must try Maggue when she comes back.

VS88
04-03-2009, 08:50 PM
Went to Gl in search for any nice FL. After roaming the streets for ard 1 hr, no one nice in sight so decided to go drive down petain to try on the highly recommended gers from H2. Went straight into H2 when I arrived. Headed for R2 but the guy in front of me went in first. Sadded!:( Was on my way out when R5 door opened. Asked for the price and went straight in. Mun Mun carefully wash my manhood and butt then told me to lie on the bed. The rest of the action will be described briefly in my FR.

Name: Mun Mun
Looks: 7/10 (nice smooth body)
Boobs: Most probably a B+/C
BBBJ: 9/10 (Suction was great with loud slurping sound)
AR: 8/10 (Felt like in heaven when she does this)
Roaming: Yes
Fingering: Yes (Her love hole is super wet)
FJ: 8/10 (professional moaning)
RTF: CONFIRM!

hope all agrees with me on this!
Cheers!
Went straight over to R2 after this but SHARKS! Maggie went home already as the room is locked and light off. So went over to R12 to have a go!
:)

zzzsianzzz
20-03-2009, 01:00 AM
It seems llike H2 offers more service than others? Btw... are there houses with "ex-him"?

zicmu
20-03-2009, 02:31 AM
hey bros i just had maggie today wah kao damn shiok sial haha here is my fr

Boobs: 8/10(i love her big boobs)
BJ: 9/10(her sucking and licking is by far the best)
FJ: 9/10 (made me cum no other wl made me cum like that before)
RTF: CONFIRM
damage:$40

ReCaRo79
20-03-2009, 03:17 AM

Bro, why she charge you at $40? I thought she charges $50?

brandonheat
20-03-2009, 09:57 AM
i've never tried maggie or mun mun :(
never been to house 2...
went there once but the MILF rushed... :(
well..
gotta try house 2 from bros' recommendations~

BIGFIGHTER
20-03-2009, 12:28 PM

If maggie damage dropped to S$40
as i am paid S$50

When she is in KS i paid S$100 for her service

hurricane2004
21-03-2009, 09:43 AM
If maggie damage dropped to S$40
as i am paid S$50

When she is in KS i paid S$100 for her service

Hi Bros, I hv the same experience. Surprise that with her popularity, she will suddenly drop her price to $40.00. Maybe she is following Sgp Government's offering, give rebate to regulars.

herb
21-03-2009, 01:21 PM
Hi Bros, I hv the same experience. Surprise that with her popularity, she will suddenly drop her price to $40.00. Maybe she is following Sgp Government's offering, give rebate to regulars.

Biz must be really bad for her. Drastic times calls for drastic measures. Well, this is good news for us.

Soul_Reaper
22-03-2009, 03:09 AM
Biz must be really bad for her. Drastic times calls for drastic measures. Well, this is good news for us.

Maggie quote me $50 today leh but never try her today........ was there to look see look see only coz was early for my appointment with Mei Mei at Lavender 81 :D

tanz
22-03-2009, 12:31 PM
Maggie quote me $50 today leh but never try her today........ was there to look see look see only coz was early for my appointment with Mei Mei at Lavender 81 :D

Just thinking out loud... I can get $50 for a lau chio at GL plus $10 for hotel, total damage will amount to $60. Perhaps Maggie is a local. So is her rate $40 or $50? I find it awkward to ask the WL her rates.

lazydick
28-03-2009, 08:31 AM
Pardon me cos economy really bad. I'm also rather shy that's why I usually don't dare to ask WL her rates. If I pay her $50, most likely she would think I'm tipping her and doesn't give me a change even if the service is only $30. A bit scary for me.

blurking666
28-03-2009, 08:49 PM
This is my first FR. Brothas be gentle!

Went and tried to see if either mun mun or maggie was available today. Maggie's door was closed when i got there so I went walkabout seeing if there is any WL worth bonking.

Came back 15 minutes later and her door was open. Mai Tu Liao, immediately go in and ask how much? She raised her five fingers. Handed over my 50 and she shimmied out of her nightie.

Wow... nice bod for a MILF. Tits to die for and her nipples stick out a good inch or so. After cleaning the brotha, we went straight to the BBBJ. Awesome technique. Asked her if I could fondle her bazookas and she said be gentle with her puppies queue me up in heaven. She then go into the AR stuff in conjunction with the bj. Shiok cannot start to describe it. Go into 69 and she went all out (most important.... no teeth involved).

Started out missionary but then brotha too desensitized by the CD and went back to 69 to get him up again. Went into cowgirl and her tits man... ( . )Y ( . ) great view.

Brotha had the same problem before and then off the CD went and go into the fast and furious hand jacking.

Great service with a smile!

Look: 8/10 (According to Petain standard)
Boobs: 9/10 (au naturel and great nipples)
Body: Good figure (got a little reubenquesue belly going.. great for the piak piak sound) and super smooth skin
Bbbj: 8/10 (good technique but a bit rushed to get the main event)
FJ: 7/10 (Brotha had issues with CD)
Overall experience: 7/10 (gotta work on sensitizing brotha with CD)
RTF: Definitely

Ceratus
29-03-2009, 12:39 AM
Pardon me cos economy really bad. I'm also rather shy that's why I usually don't dare to ask WL her rates. If I pay her $50, most likely she would think I'm tipping her and doesn't give me a change even if the service is only $30. A bit scary for me.

Bro,

No choice. You have to ask the WLs up front so as to avoid any misunderstanding. Not all WLs offer the same service. Some may not give frenching, some only FJ no BJ, etc. It is always good to clarify so as not to waste your and WL's time.

Apollo
04-04-2009, 12:03 PM
Tried Mom Mom yesterday night. Mun Mun carefully washed my manhood and butt but the washing place too pack, then told me to lie on the bed.

She went straight to the catbath and BBBJ, then lift my leg and do the 1st round of AR, awesome AR technique. after that then asked me to turn over on all four, and did 2nd round of AR from my butt at the same time using her hand to touch my groin area, even i enjoys AR but really can not tahan, then turn again lying on the bed, and she give me 3rd round of AR and BBBJ, very satisfying.

Look: 6 /10
Boobs: 7 /10 (good to hold)
Bbbj: 8/10 (good technique )
AR: 9/10 (one of Best in PT, like it)
Services: 9/10
Overall experience: 7.5/10

peanut123
04-04-2009, 01:46 PM

Nothing to be shy about. You are there as buyer, she's there as willing seller. Just stand at the door and ask "how much ?". If she's Chinese, then ask in Mandarin lor. She will respond either by telling u or raising her fingers (3 fingers = 30, 4 fingers = 40, etc ). That's all. Dun like, just turn away. She's used to this as she probably gets this dozens of times every day, and she's probably been doing this for DECADES.

Labbitan
09-04-2009, 12:20 PM
Yesterday made a trip down to Petain to try out Mun Mun (H2R5). Once in the room, i saw her stripped naked and sit on the little basin to wash her pussy. Then asked me to sit on the little basin for washing and clean both my didi and ass. To my surprise she took a mini towel and started to clear my whole upper body to cool me down. Good service, very systematic and organised. After washing, she asked me to lay down and started servicing me. Gave a cat bath all over my body and her bbbj was good. Very sensual.
she offer me AR and wrap a finger-cd in her middle finger, then poke my ASShole in n out, in n out repeating, oohhh, i was moaning and she continue like no ending, i was holding onto my leg till very shaky, buaytanhan liao! don't know who is f**king who. Then she asked me to turn around with knee doggie, ooh she start to poke me n suck my balls n shaft, wow, then another pattern, kneel standing, she suck till slurp slurpy sound, oohh shiok. Then when i am almost bursting, i give her signal and she capped me and i went missionary on her. Lift up her legs, strong thrust into her deep deep, squeezed her neh neh. Her moaning, though artificial, still feel good to have during the action. Finally unload into her.

Rating:
Look: 7/10 (According to Petain standard)
Boobs: C+ I think not natural.
Body: smooth
AR : 8/10
Overall experience: 7/10

All in all, the whole session lasted only 20min, but was so good as if it was an hour.

carr4
09-04-2009, 01:53 PM
she offer me AR and wrap a finger-cd in her middle finger, then poke my ASShole in n out, in n out repeating, oohhh, i was moaning and she continue like no ending, i was holding onto my leg till very shaky, buaytanhan liao! don't know who is f**king who. Then she asked me to turn around with knee doggie, ooh she start to poke me n suck my balls n shaft, wow, then another pattern, kneel standing, she suck till slurp slurpy sound, oohh shiok. .

Excellent FR. I never had a finger poke in my virgin ass. I've read some where anus contains the highest concentration of nerves hence it is very sensitive to simulation. Apparently, man has a G-spot similar to female except that it is located somewhere inside the rectum. That's supposedly the ultimate O for any guys!

Wirey
09-04-2009, 10:57 PM
Once in the room, i saw her stripped naked and sit on the little basin to wash her pussy. Then asked me to sit on the little basin for washing and clean both my didi and ass.

That's one of the unique characteristic of Petain. You got to try it inorder to experience it. Hmmm.... Maybe Keong Saik also have but I'm not sure. There is a hose attached to the tap for the WL to wash your ass clean. Simple but highly effective.

vice
10-04-2009, 10:37 AM
That's one of the unique characteristic of Petain. You got to try it inorder to experience it. Hmmm.... Maybe Keong Saik also have but I'm not sure. There is a hose attached to the tap for the WL to wash your ass clean. Simple but highly effective.

I always find it amusing watching the WL watched their pussy at the sink. One feet on the ground and the other leg on top of the basin. Bend down and aim the water jet at their pussy. From a certain angle, it looks like a dog pissing. Paisei if I offended anyone here. Just my personal thought. :o

shinju
14-04-2009, 12:41 PM
I always find it amusing watching the WL watched their pussy at the sink. One feet on the ground and the other leg on top of the basin. Bend down and aim the water jet at their pussy. From a certain angle, it looks like a dog pissing. Paisei if I offended anyone here. Just my personal thought. :o

Yup. I like it when they do it. Makes me feel safe watching them clean their pussy thoroughly. Sometimes they actually use soap to wash their pussy. But so far haven't seen any WL use Deltol to wash. :p

FatmanSK
14-04-2009, 02:52 PM
Yesterday made a trip down to Petain to try out Mun Mun (H2R5). Once in the room, i saw her stripped naked and sit on the little basin to wash her pussy. Then asked me to sit on the little basin for washing and clean both my didi and ass. To my surprise she took a mini towel and started to clear my whole upper body to cool me down. Good service, very systematic and organised. After washing, she asked me to lay down and started servicing me. Gave a cat bath all over my body and her bbbj was good. Very sensual.
she offer me AR and wrap a finger-cd in her middle finger, then poke my ASShole in n out, in n out repeating, oohhh, i was moaning and she continue like no ending, i was holding onto my leg till very shaky, buaytanhan liao! don't know who is f**king who. Then she asked me to turn around with knee doggie, ooh she start to poke me n suck my balls n shaft, wow, then another pattern, kneel standing, she suck till slurp slurpy sound, oohh shiok. Then when i am almost bursting, i give her signal and she capped me and i went missionary on her. Lift up her legs, strong thrust into her deep deep, squeezed her neh neh. Her moaning, though artificial, still feel good to have during the action. Finally unload into her.

Rating:
Look: 7/10 (According to Petain standard)
Boobs: C+ I think not natural.
Body: smooth
Overall experience: 7/10

All in all, the whole session lasted only 20min, but was so good as if it was an hour.

well written steamy FR, well done bro, happy bonking

skyriver
16-04-2009, 08:13 PM
Looks like Mun Mun is the next queen in the making... :)

spitware
17-04-2009, 09:24 AM
First time post FR if not good, pai sei pai sei...

I had a hard time trying to locate Petain on my virgin trip. Luckily there is a few horny uncle walking along Petain in the middle of afternoon. Doubt they are working and judging from the horny face, good chance they are on their way to Petain. When I reached there, there were already a lot of guys walking in and out of the house. Since first time there, just follow and walk.

Most rooms look small and the "aunties" inside looks a bit bo chap. Guess they are used to "lookers" but not "bonkers". Some of the rooms are closed with red light on. I supposed they are busy working. When I managed to reach H2 R5, A few guys were already waiting so I joined in the queue. Luckily one of them left early cos his phone rang so I was the next in line. Heng ah... Already sweating like pig from all the walking and the heat.

First look at Mun Mun ok. Nothing to shout about. She smiled and asked me to come in to cool down a little. Good customer service. Already developed liking for her. She took a towel to wipe my body first. Helped me to cool down a bit first then she washed my didi and backside on the small basin which I find it a bit awkward cos don't know how to position my karching. Mun Mun got to help me out. hahaha...

Mun Mun put on rubber and gave me a BJ. Damm high feeling when she used her finger to poke my backside. Never knew the feeling can be so intense. Less than 5 min, I already feel like cumming so get mun mun on the bed and gave her pussy a good ram from the top. A few pump and I'm spent.

My rating for her service: 10/10!

Will return for her "poking" session again. :)

desker
21-04-2009, 01:03 PM
Yesterday went down to Petain, wanted to try H2R12 Bobo cos miss her frenching...reached there ard 5pm, went straight to H2H12, and was disappointed cos she had taken leave and only back on 15 May if I'm not wrong...so lan lan bopian got to try others...and of course...Mun Mun comes to mind immediately...

went to R5 and up her...so still recognised me, though only my second time with her...

in addition to her sensational BBBJ, AR and using her nails to stroke your private area...this time she even used a finger condom to lightly poke my ass while BBBJ and AR...she really value-adding her already super good service...when BBBJ, she also change alot of position, and alternate between fast and slow deep thrust, and she likes to use her tongue to swirl under the tip of the penis, which is really the more sensitive spot of the penis...

cowgirl her, then change to missionary, a little bit of tongue allowed when I kissed her...then wanted to cowgirl her again but she say she buay tahan wanna cum already asked me to hurry up pump and finish her off...so we rubba together and climax together...

damage $50...intro me to another new WL at H3...say she good service also...I think it is ViVi she talking about, but too bad she back only on 16 May...will definitely try ViVi when she's back, cos heard she provides frenching, just like Bobo...milf who french are the BEST!

flux
21-04-2009, 11:32 PM
just like Bobo...milf who french are the BEST!

MILF are more experienced in frenching and tends to be more passionate as compared to SYT. I always get cramps on my tongue after tongue fight with MILF. :)

mobiz
22-04-2009, 11:18 AM
damage $50...intro me to another new WL at H3...say she good service also...I think it is ViVi she talking about, but too bad she back only on 16 May...will definitely try ViVi when she's back, cos heard she provides frenching, just like Bobo...milf who french are the BEST!

Commendable that the WL actually help to push biz for the new gal. Such things don't happen often in GL leh... :)

desker
22-04-2009, 12:09 PM
Wah Bro Flux,

french until tongue cramp? wah you ho say leh, so powerful ah? haha...anyway you or any Bro out there know of any MILF in petain who provides frenching?

Below are those who provide frenching at Petain:
1. H2R12 Bobo, very passionate
2. H2R2,3,5 a little bit of tongue only
3. H2R9 Hong Hong
4. H3R2 Mary
5. H3R48? Vivi
6. H7R? lady beside Jac (the one always reading chinese novel)
7. H20R12? Suzie, very passionate
8. H11R8 Amy (no longer working there)

so any more milfs who allow frenching?

fcuket
22-04-2009, 12:27 PM
so any more milfs who allow frenching?

Most WLs don't like to french cos they find that the mouth has a lot of bacteria in it especially if you just licked their pussy.

FatmanSK
27-04-2009, 05:25 PM
Today feel very horny inside my didi plus the weather damm feaking hot increases my intense horniness, fast hand fast leg took a MRT to farrerpark n walk to petain briskly, Mun Mun wait for me here I come. This is my 3rd RTF to her.

Today afternoon place abit quiet, with few ah peks walking around in n out of houses. Ma tu liao ,proceed to H2, there Mun Mun sitting there at her doorfront, with her 2 piece dress unlike the usual long dress, with a black saphgeti top low cut, her half breast oozing out, nice yummy n with black short skirt. Usually at her age and body not bad looking, and pleasant looking.

Hello, Mun Mun, she recognise me, paid her, then srtip to birhtday suit, seeing her body damm voluptious n yummy good feel on her breast despite enhanced ,who cares. I love nice yummy big boobs with smooth as silk skin texture, buaytahan, she served me washing my didi n ass thoroughly n back also.

Her service description :
1. Catbath me at nipple, neck, then go south to didi, shiok, ball licking, ask me to lift up my legs, wow she lick n drill mny asshole, with her finger nails scratching across my thigh, n balls, damm feaking shiok n high. Me start fondle her breast n finger her pussy awhile.

2. Ask me to go doggie posn, she assrim my balls n didi shaft throating, ooops shaft her middle finger capped with cd into my ass, slowly steady, whoosh, shiokkk siah, I moan loud loud, good feeling of being poke at ass, in n out motion, buay tahan, very high feel, she then catbath my lower back n butt n scratch my balls n thigh, shiok.

3. Buaytahan, she ask to kneel infront of her, she then grab me n hold me tight, my harden rod lean against her pelvic rubbing on her, while she lick my neck/ear, wow got frenching somemore, think she like me. I grab n fondle her delicious breast.

4. Then ask me to lie down again, she deep throat me till slurping sound n i grab n massage her breast in circular motion, then finger her pussy, wow, she wet liao dripping, she keep on sucking my didi for few mintues till almost cim, but told her i want to fxxk her, so faster cap n change to missionary posn, ask me to faster ram her hard hard, she also lift her butt up to ram me hard hard, i grab her to french her, fxxk her till buay tahan liao unloaded my seeds into her pussy with cap, wahseh, sweat, shiok high bonk with Mun Mun service tiptop i experienced. After action she wash me clean clean n rinsed my mouth too at basin.

Her stats as below:

Name : Mun Mun
Look : pleasant MILF
Height : 1.55m
Body : Upkeep good condition, usually at her age not bad lah
Boob : Big C Cup (enhanced, i also like bcos me boob lover), big is good to grab n fondle but not allow to suck, shiok:p
Catbath : 7/10
BBBJ : 9/10, almost CIM, shiok deep throat n good suction
Ball lick : 8/10
Fingering her abit : 7/10, she wet!
AJ on me with cap : 10/10, finger poke me, shiok must try.
FJ : 9/10, both of us ram hard hard till no tomorrow
Frenching : Yes, depend on her preference, kekeke, me lucky
Overall service : 9/10, professional n experience. I prefer MILF, bcos more experience.:D
RTF : SURE YES.
Damage : 50 per shot, value for $$ with more value added service.;)

starfly
30-04-2009, 05:58 PM
My virgin FR...

I went down to Petain to try my luck at all the ang pai especially those former GL Cat 80 WLs operating in Petain. All those good FRs is making me horny. Since it has been a long time since I've last visited Petain, I thought it may be a good idea to drop by last Saturday just to look see look see...

Petain has definitely improved by leaps and bounds both in terms of the hygiene and decoration. Gone are the days whereby one has to suffer the heat and stench of a run down joint. I'm pleasantly surprised that some of the houses have renovated and installed aircon even along in the corridor.

Most FRs centered at house 3 and therefore I started my hunt there first. Most gals were not working on saturday but I saw a long queue for H3R15. Knowing that long queue is there for an reason, I just join in the fun and waited in anticipation of the damsel hidden behind the doors. Based on my research, H3R15 house an ex GL Cat 80 gal, which justified my wait. The name was not known to me till now. After about 10 min, the door opened and I was mesmerized by her look and figure. I figured that it would be a good 1 hr before I can lay my hands on this maiden. Therefore I made a decision to try out other ang pai since time is running out (I've got an appointment in the afternoon).

I tried my luck at H2, hoping that the legendary Mun Mun is available. Lady luck must be on my side cos Mun Mun is available. Ho Say liao! Don't waste time. Asked her rate and was quoted $50. Onz..

I immediately took off my clothes and stand by the corner inside the room. Impressive deco. Can tell it is recently furnished. The queen size bed occupied almost 90% of the room. There is a small basin on the right (If you are standing at the door, looking inwards). A small towel on the floor to keep it dry. No stench. Warm lighting. Perfect setting for a good bonk despite the cramp-iness... hahaha!

Mun Mun revealed her well endowed body in front of me. A bit of tummy fats but overall still considered voluptuous! I wasn't the least disappointed. Mun Mun motioned me to the basin and asked me to position my dick at the basin. It was almost mission impossible given my size. Mun Mun bo pian and handed me a pail. Asked me to hold the pail directly below my dick and started to wash. Rather clean. After which, she took a wet towel and wipe off the sweat on my back. So far so good.

I laid directly on top of a plastic sheet on the bed. Mun Mun began to cat bath me. Damm good feeling. Very thorough. Mun Mun started off by sucking on my nipples, then she wiggled her tongue all the way up to my neck and frenched me for a short while. Never expected her to do so since most Petain gals wouldn't allow frenching in the first place. Mun Mun then carried licking my body and head south for cock. She sucked on my balls, gave me a quick AR and proceed to give me the best BBBJ I've ever experienced. I asked Mun Mun if it is ok for me to lick her pussy and she obliged. We went into 69 position. Her cunt tasted of KY jelly so I chose to lick her ass hole instead. Mun Mun agreed for me to lick her for a short while she continued to suck my cock. The way she do is damm good! So good till I don't know how to say. Slow but very sensual. In fact she is so slow that my cock ta boleh tahan and almost cum! Mun Mun did the unthinkable. She put on a plastic gloves and poke my asshole while sucking my dick. Damm high siah!

Cannot take it already so requested to bonk her. Put on my rubber and wanted her to ride on top of me. She did it for a short while and got tired. So we changed to missionary but I didn't last long cos my back too painful (Fat mah) Mun Mun requested to jerk me off. Ok loh. She then give me HJ and poke my asshole somemore. Feeling cumming so released my cum so hard that some of them landed on her face. Damm pai sei siah...

FR on Mun Mun.
Looks: (8/10) Chio MILF.
Skin: (9/10) Fucking smooth. Wonder if she used SKII on her skin.
Figure: (7/10) MILF so can't expect much. Rather good considering her age.
Boobs: C cup but enhanced. Can feel some lumps.
Frenching: Yes but very short.
Catbath: (8/10) One of the most thorough for Petain WL
AR: (7/10) Got use her tongue to poke into my ass. A bit short but can understand.
BBBJ: (10/10) No horse run!
FJ: (7/10) Find that her pussy a bit loose but what to expect. She will moan in English which I find amusing. One thing is she will close her eyes and moan instead of watching you bonk her.
Damage: $50
Overall: (8/10) One of my best Petain bonk so far
RTF: HELL YES!

Hope you like my FR. English a bit cannot make it.. Pai Sei...

FatmanSK
01-05-2009, 12:41 PM
Yes, agreed with u, she is quite a professional value for $$ WL, better than some PRC FLs, when FJ she will say, come on baby, faster, harder ram n she ram together too n i say oh yeah baby cumming cummin, at least she can synchronise with client, that way i like lor.:D
upp u for yr nice FR.:)

sukasong
01-05-2009, 05:43 PM
Good that Mun Mun and Maggie are still around and doing well.

alvin36
01-05-2009, 07:31 PM
Yes, agreed with u, she is quite a professional value for $$ WL, better than some PRC FLs, when FJ she will say, come on baby, faster, harder ram n she ram together too n i say oh yeah baby cumming cummin, at least she can synchronise with client, that way i like lor.:D

well said... value for money.
the only problem is no shower attached :(

I wonder why take room from the house 3, seem house 3 for more room with shower

starfly
04-05-2009, 01:39 PM

Thanks for your rep point. Hopefully I can return you the favor soon.

I'm not exactly sure what she said while I'm fucking her. Maybe I'm rather amused by the fact that WL will moan in English. I'm certainly going back to find her again for her BBBJ. Pussy is a bit too loose for me cos my didi is small. :p

rojunk
04-05-2009, 02:01 PM
Looks like Mun Mun is a good catch. Very tempted to try her services. May I know does she operate after office hours? Thank you.

FatmanSK
04-05-2009, 04:55 PM
Thanks for your rep point. Hopefully I can return you the favor soon.

I'm not exactly sure what she said while I'm fucking her. Maybe I'm rather amused by the fact that WL will moan in English. I'm certainly going back to find her again for her BBBJ. Pussy is a bit too loose for me cos my didi is small. :p

well if u get to 35 pts, u will have power level 1 tat can upp people pts. as for mun mun, i still like her pro service. most petain pussy are loose but they got the power and skills n patient attitude to arouse u till cum.

foritgo38
04-05-2009, 04:55 PM
Hi Guys,

Not to spoil anybody's fun here, but read this on another recent Petain thread regarding H2R5.

Anybody else has a similar experience to report? Read bro Unicon1 post #964 onwards.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/petain-romps/43915-all-petain-fr-experience-65.html#post3704013

Cheers!

FatmanSK
04-05-2009, 04:57 PM
Looks like Mun Mun is a good catch. Very tempted to try her services. May I know does she operate after office hours? Thank you.

ya , probably they work from 11am to 8pm, 7 days a week, their small room, they need to pay rental to Uncle OKT abt 2k plus:cool:

FatmanSK
04-05-2009, 05:00 PM
Hi Guys,

Not to spoil anybody's fun here, but read this on another recent Petain thread regarding H2R5.

Anybody else has a similar experience to report? Read bro Unicon1 post #964 onwards.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/petain-romps/43915-all-petain-fr-experience-65.html#post3704013

Cheers!

me bonk H2 R5 for 2 times few week ago, ok leh, whats the problem, petain WLs usually got go for med checkup regularly as mandate by the authority since they hold yellow work permit leh. Saw yr thread u kenna some unclean things on yr body, could it be other FLs:confused::eek:

fcuket
04-05-2009, 05:20 PM
Had an unforgetable experience with Mun Mun last week.

OMG! I always had the impression that Petain cannot be compared to the likes of GL whether in terms of looks, room and service. Other than the fact that the rooms are much smaller, Mun Mun really changed my perspective towards Petain and that there are gems waiting for me to uncover other than in GL!

Looks (7/10)

My past experience in Petain showed that WL in Petain are usually old and haggard. Although Mun Mun is not exactly young, her features can be considered above average, much better than those PRC aunties sitting in GL kopi tiam. If I'm correct, Mun Mun slightly dyed her hair reddish brown. She put on a bit of make up but essentially you could hardly find any signs of aging on her face. I'm sure she is a looker in her teens.

Figure (8/10)

My rating is with reference to MILF. Obviously, you cannot compared her to SYT as she is bound to have a bit of tummy fats. Mun Mun is definitely voluptuous by my standards. To me, Mun Mun can carved a career in Jap AV industry with her well endowed boobs, meaty ass and hour glass figure.

BBBJ (9/10)

No horse run. She is the first WL that makes my head spin from BBBJ. I don't know how to describe it. My BBBJ experience with other WLs is painful or just plain boring "up and down" motion. Mun Mun is the first WL who takes her time to suck my pole. WOW! I'm still having an hard on relishing how her tongue wiggle on my pole (Sorry, can't find better description) while my penis impaled in her mouth.

FJ (7/10)

Frankly I find it wierd having an WL say "Fuck me my baby... harder..." I actually lost my erection on a few occasion. I enjoy woman on top cos my dick got the most stimulation. Mun Mun obliged to my request although she is already tired after I bonked her missionary. Great service attitude!

Overall (9/10)

Perhaps my expectation was low in the first place, hence Mun Mun's excellent service came to me as a pleasant surprise, resulting not only in customer service but customer delight!

Mun Mun is definitely value for money and I would strongly recommend those "skeptics" (like myself initially) to give her a go.

No regrets! :)

foritgo38
04-05-2009, 11:14 PM
Haizz....not me lah, please allow me to clarify. I read about bro Unicorn1's situation from another thread. He claimed to kena gonorrhea from H2R5 about 2-3months ago.

(pls see bro Unicorn1's post #964 http://www.sammyboyforum.com/petain-romps/43915-all-petain-fr-experience-65.html. and also the exchanges by other bros following his claim:confused:.)

Since this thread is dedicated to H2R5 and H2R2, I thought it would be more appropriate to verify this info here.

Forgive me if I have caused any confusion, just wanted to find out more.

Thank you for your understanding bros.:)

FatmanSK
04-05-2009, 11:22 PM
Haizz....not me lah, please allow me to clarify. I read about bro Unicorn1's situation from another thread. He claimed to kena gonorrhea from H2R5 about 2-3months ago.

(pls see bro Unicorn1's post #964 http://www.sammyboyforum.com/petain-romps/43915-all-petain-fr-experience-65.html. and also the exchanges by other bros following his claim:confused:.)

Since this thread is dedicated to H2R5 and H2R2, I thought it would be more appropriate to verify this info here.

Forgive me if I have caused any confusion, just wanted to find out more.

Thank you for your understanding bros.:)

ohh i see........;)

tasty238
05-05-2009, 12:19 PM
agree with bro fcuket that bonking with mun mun is an unforgetable experience. while bbbj you and playing with your ass will bring you to an incredible sensation.
really worth $50 spend::

HOWITZER105MM
05-05-2009, 06:21 PM
If I want to be early bird to try Mun Mun. 11am is ok? Bro please advise. Cos I am newbie to Petain. Also want to avoid lunch crowd.:)

Joe73
05-05-2009, 07:07 PM
Today i feel like visiting Mun Mun, if i go at nine...any chance she will still be working?.....what time does she normally go home?

blurking666
05-05-2009, 07:54 PM
odds are, she'll be gone by then. petain mainly closes by 2100.

foritgo38
05-05-2009, 09:31 PM
Just kena zap for trying to clarify something on this thread:(

To the bro who zapped me, a thousand apologies. If I had offended you in any way with what I wrote, I am sorry.:o

Happy Cheonging!:)

alvin36
05-05-2009, 10:42 PM
Just kena zap for trying to clarify something on this thread:(

To the bro who zapped me, a thousand apologies. If I had offended you in any way with what I wrote, I am sorry.:o

Happy Cheonging!:)

for the sake of all the newbies... pls note petain timings :

petain is open from 11+ am to latest 9pm...

BUT for ang-pais, such as, Mun Mun, Maggie, Pat, Cathy, etc... they are usually operating from 1+ pm to 7 or 8pm, except for Pat, she usually go back about 6pm

good luck :D

Viet_Nam
06-05-2009, 01:32 PM
BUT for ang-pais, such as, Mun Mun, Maggie, Pat, Cathy, etc... they are usually operating from 1+ pm to 7 or 8pm, except for Pat, she usually go back about 6pm

For years this remind unchanged, thanks bro alvin for the update.

looze
06-05-2009, 01:59 PM
Mun Mun is my fav. She works everyday, starting from 11 am. Tried her while she is still available. No regrets! :)

looze
07-05-2009, 03:25 PM
I realize there is not much FR for Maggie. Is her service standard still on par? :)

Aloe
08-05-2009, 04:33 PM
for the sake of all the newbies... pls note petain timings :

petain is open from 11+ am to latest 9pm...

Thanks for the info. Just wondering who is Cathy? Anyway I will dutifully read through all the threads to find out first. :)

tasty238
09-05-2009, 12:31 PM
bonked mun mun few days ago . she say will have a one month break on the 22may. so bro only two week to go he he he

fogg
13-05-2009, 12:21 PM
bonked mun mun few days ago . she say will have a one month break on the 22may. so bro only two week to go he he he

Roger. Thanks for the update. With so much rave review on Mun Mun, there is no reason why I shouldn't try her service.

looze
13-05-2009, 12:29 PM
Managed to bonk Mun Mun last week. She is indeed a gem.

Looks: (7/10) Chio for a MILF. Short hair but well maintained. I like the aroma of her hair.

Figure: (7/10) Good for a 40 plus MILF. Definitely older than me. A bit of tummy fat but acceptable. KNS! Her skin is so smooth that any tissure will glide down effortlessly (Refer to Veet's advertisment for visual reference). Boobs are definitely enhanced but ok for me.

Service: (8/10) No horse run. Clean you thoroughly. Wipe off your sweat with a wet towel (I sincerely hope she wash her towel though).

BBBJ: (9/10) She is one of the few who can make me cum by BBBJ.

FJ: N.A. Already cummed. Mun Mun a bit disappointed for my inability to "endure".

RTF: YES.... for revenge... BUUAARRRGGGHHH!!!! :D

wurkafeela
18-05-2009, 11:03 PM
Yo bros in arms...

Heres my FR on Mun Mun...

Tried her on 180509

Looks = 6 / 10
Boobs = 5 / 10
FJ = 7 / 10
AR = 8.5 / 10
BBBJ = 10 / 10
Service = 9 / 10

Realli enjoyed it especially her BBBJ, THE BEST I EVER FELT, CONFIRM MAKE U QUIVER MAN, WOOP!

RTF = 100%

ballpt
19-05-2009, 12:26 PM
Mun Mun has been my favourite though I've not visited her for quite some time already.

What I like about her:

Excellent Service (9/10) - She didn't give me the feeling "Don't waste my time... Just cap your didi and shove it in my pussy... Don't take your own sweet time to cum... I need to make a lot of money cos your misery $50 isn't enough..." This is very important cos I always have this perception and anxiety causes me to be distracted and lose my erection.

Excellent BBBJ (10/10) - Perfect 10. Slow but got feeling versus those WL who simply bob up and down on my dick, which is more painful than pleasurable. Those who like BBBJ must definitely try.

Excellent Attitude (9/10) - Everything also can. She is willing to accomodate your every whims and desire except SM (I think)

Although her pussy is rather loose (my didi small), she is still value for $$$ and is definitely one of the gems in Petain!

FatmanSK
19-05-2009, 05:17 PM
Today feel very funky horny inside me, cant explain, feel like bonk but on a very tight budget, mai tu liao, rush down to Mun Mun to let her comfy me.

Upon reach, oh no her door close, biz in progress, sianz, just jalan jalan from hse to hse window shopping look look see see for 15min. Then come to mun mun rm still close, bo bian just wait outside lor, my aim is to bonk her.

Finally open door, came out a young chap, thyen me go in no need to ask bcos this is my 4th time RTF Mun Mun.

Her service description : 4 steps si bey song approach
1. Catbath me at nipple, neck, then go south to didi, shiok, ball licking, ask me to lift up my legs, wow she lick n drill mny asshole, with her finger nails scratching across my thigh, n balls, damm feaking shiok n high. Me start fondle her breast n finger her pussy awhile.

2. Ask me to go doggie posn, she assrim my balls n didi shaft throating, ooops shaft her middle finger capped with cd into my ass, slowly steady, whoosh, shiokkk siah, I moan loud loud, good feeling of being poke at ass, in n out motion, buay tahan, very high feel, she then catbath my lower back n butt n scratch my balls n thigh, shiok.

3. Buaytahan, she ask to stand infront of her on the bed and lean against the wall, she kneel infront deep throat me n suck my balls and scratch my thigh n ass crack, shiok, later she stand up, french me some more, n scratch my ball stroke my didi.

4. Then ask me to lie down again, she deep throat me till slurping sound n i grab n massage her breast in circular motion, then go 69 to finger her pussy, i dare not to lick her pussy, she very wet dont know is her cunt juice or KY wow, then she again poke my ass with cap, shiok and same time keep on sucking my didi for few mintues till almost cim, but told her i want to fxxk her, so faster cap n change to missionary posn, ask me to faster ram her hard hard, she also lift her butt up to ram me hard hard, i grab her to french her, fxxk her till buay tahan liao unloaded my seeds into her pussy with cap, after unloaded my didi still hard as a rod continue to pump her hard for another minute till she sweat. She say i am great. wahseh, me satisfied with her great service at this price for 40min.:D

Her stats as below:

Look : pleasant MILF, 6/10 (compare MILF to MILF level)
Height : 1.55m
Body : Upkeep good condition, usually at her age not bad lah
Boob : Big C Cup (enhanced, i also like bcos me boob lover), big is good to grab n fondle but not allow to suck, shiok
BBBJ : 10/10, almost CIM, shiok deep throat n good suction
Ball lick : 8/10
Fingering her abit : 7/10, she wet!
AJ on me with cap : 10/10, finger poke me, shiok must try.
FJ : 9/10, both of us ram hard hard till no tomorrow
Frenching : Yes, depend on her preference, kekeke, me lucky
Overall service : 9/10, professional n experience. I prefer MILF, bcos more experience.
RTF : SURE YES.
Damage : 50 per shot, value for $$ with more value added service.
She say going back hometown after 22 may, the rule here for WL is work for 6 month need to stop for 1mth consecutively. HURRY.;)

davesgnet
21-05-2009, 09:40 AM
My first FR on Mun Mun:

Went inside room and both of us quickly get naked. She was in a tiny black g string, sexy! I love g strings. Helped me wash my dick and asshole properly and dry up.
Cat bath me from top to bottom, bbbj my dick and balls, then lift up my legs and gave a nice ar. She will use her fingers to tease my tight, butt, everywhere while her mouth was busy alternating bbbj and ar.
Ask me to flip over and push my butt up while she continue with ar and bbbj. Absolutely the best service I encounter. After almost like eternity, capped me and I unloaded after pumping for 5 mins.

Room: H2R5
Look : 6/10
Body : 6/10
Boob : Big C Cup
BBBJ : 10/10
AR : 10/10
FJ : 8/10
RTF : Yes
Damage : $50

Aloe
21-05-2009, 03:41 PM
Tried Mun Mun a couple of days back and it is truly an experience.

I was disappointed with her looks. She reminded me of those Jap AV porn ficks. My imagination starts to run wild. I began to associate Mun Mun to my mother's friend - I was only 10 years old and had my first wet dream squeezing her tits.

Perhaps it is due to a old time fantasy of mine, my tool sprang to life in no time. Mun Mun was rather amused to see my erect tool straining at my underwear. Hahaha... Hopefully she enjoys my tool as much as I enjoy her BBBJ.

Standard washing my kar ching and didi at the basin. Plus point is Mun Mun will use a wet towel to wipe off your sweat, which I never experienced from other WLs in Petain. Mun Mun gave the best bbbj among all the gals I've bonked. Her tongue seems to have a life of its own. She knows exactly where is my sensitive spot and will apply just the right amount of pressure: Not too hard till my capillaries burst.... Not too soft till I don't feel anything... Her tongue would twirl round and round my mushroom head till my siao started to congregate at my mushroom head liaoz... Damm... First time so fast having a cum feeling just from BBBJ. I requested to bonk Mun Mun b4 my vision starts to blur....

Her pussy ok tightness. Can't expect much since she is rather old by standards. At least Mun Mun will fake that she enjoy me poking her pussy. She made it sound natural so it sounds rather real to an untrained ears. Perhaps her BBBJ is too solid... I only managed to thrust her less than 10 times before emptying my load in her vagina.

No need ratings for Mun Mun...

Just one word

SOLID!

hotbot
22-05-2009, 09:25 AM
This is an overdue FR. Well better late than never right.

Mun Mun is one of those WL that bother to dress up i.e. wear sexy lingerie. I got a bit turn off from those WLs who wear the typical baige color "grandmother's underwear".

Mun Mun is truly service oriented. She will wash your didi and asshole very thoroughly and use a warm towel to wipe your body. Her room is well decorated. Although it is a bit small, it is definitely not run down than those you would find in Desker road. Most important of all, there is no smell, which is a BIG no no for me.

After stripping, Mun Mun motioned me to squat at the basin to wash my tool. After which, I lied down and Mun Mun waste no time to give me a sensual cat bath. Her cat bath is not those typical "lick your nipples and that's it" routine. She would suck and nibble not only on your nipples but your upper torso. When she lift my legs up, I thought "ho say already"... Although she never lick directly on my asshole, the feeling is electrifying enough for me shudder uncontrollably. When Mun Mun engulf my tool, the warmth of her moist lips permeate throughout my entire shaft. For the brief moment, I experienced "ling hun chu qiao"! hahaha

Mun Mun is rather accomodative. Any position you want she will accede to your request. Too bad she is not petite else I would try to lotus position liao. hahaha... Unloaded my cum while doing her missionary. Left her room refreshed. :)

Overall: 9/10. Strongly recommended for budget cheongsters who are looking for excellent service!

fastum
28-05-2009, 03:30 PM
I was there last saturday as well. Looks like Mun Mun is not working as well. :o

rammerstein
29-05-2009, 09:57 AM
:DI was there last saturday as well. Looks like Mun Mun is not working as well. :o

They are taking their mandatory one month break. They will be fresh for you when they are back! :D

fastum
29-05-2009, 02:47 PM
:D

They are taking their mandatory one month break. They will be fresh for you when they are back! :D

Thanks for the confirmation. Damm... Really looking forward to their arrival. :D

FatmanSK
29-05-2009, 04:26 PM
Thanks for the confirmation. Damm... Really looking forward to their arrival. :D

u may look for her frenz maggie next door, also not bad either.

fuller
03-06-2009, 06:38 PM
u may look for her frenz maggie next door, also not bad either.

I'm not sure who's maggie. The last time I tried Mun Mun. She was chatting with another older lady whose dressing is not as fashionable as Mun Mun. Cannot be Maggie right?

starfly
03-06-2009, 08:59 PM
All these wonderful FRs on Mun Mun makes me want to RTF. URRGGGHH@!!!!

FatmanSK
04-06-2009, 05:07 PM
I'm not sure who's maggie. The last time I tried Mun Mun. She was chatting with another older lady whose dressing is not as fashionable as Mun Mun. Cannot be Maggie right?

maggie in H2 R2

Ceratus
04-06-2009, 08:41 PM
Mun Mun still on leave. Really miss her. I went down Petain this afternoon and was surprised by the large number of cheongsters hanging out at the area despite the hot afternoon. Petain is truly kicking and alive!

H2 R3 was available. Rather old MILF. A bit of tummy. Pleasant look. I'm sure she is a stunner when she is younger. Quote me $50. Hmmm... Think I shall stick to Mun Mun for the time being.

cliffvage
04-06-2009, 08:51 PM
If my memory serves me correctly, Mun Mun should be back about 22 Jun. Wonder who will be the lucky fellow who got first blood? :rolleyes:

FatmanSK
05-06-2009, 01:30 PM
If my memory serves me correctly, Mun Mun should be back about 22 Jun. Wonder who will be the lucky fellow who got first blood? :rolleyes:

ya u ar right, shld be 22 -23 june;)

kinkey
16-06-2009, 08:03 AM
ya u ar right, shld be 22 -23 june;)

Mun Mun is coming back soon. Been waiting till my neck long long... Wonder who will be the lucky chap to take first blood after her long break. Her exotic finger tips move on my naked butt is truly out of this world. *drooling*

niner
16-06-2009, 11:59 PM
Mun Mun is finally coming soon. She will be operating next week. Steady lah!

FatmanSK
21-06-2009, 10:20 AM
Hmmm, seems like Mun Mun coming to work tomorrow or tuesday:)

snakehead
21-06-2009, 02:24 PM
Hmmm, seems like Mun Mun coming to work tomorrow or tuesday:)

She's back oredi....... but will only start work when she retrieves her "card" pending her medical exam result :D

piranhas
24-06-2009, 10:59 AM
Tried Maggi Last tuesday..
Saw her door opened. .she was sitting and chatting on phone. She waved 5 fingers @ me. Decided to give her a try since i read so much abt her in this thread.

Her stats already mentioned in this thread.

BBBJ in various positions. Had to stop her twice cos i almost cummed.
Didnt allow much fondling of her big boobs.
Did her missionary and cummed.
Overall good value for money..

Left the room and saw 2 others waiting outside.

KLGL
27-06-2009, 02:33 PM
*Updates*

Mun Mun will be back coming monday 29-06-09

FatmanSK
29-06-2009, 11:13 PM
Hi, any bros can verify is Mun Mun back liao this week to start work??;)

Wish to RTF her :)

U-Da-Man
30-06-2009, 03:56 PM
Hi, any bros can verify is Mun Mun back liao this week to start work??

Had a very uneventful PT visit at 1pm this afternoon.:( Didn't get to bonk anybody, cos there was quite a lot of horny guys during that time:p Must be because payday too haha.

Almost all of the doors were closed with the WLs busy inside.:eek:

Mun Mun's door was also closed, but didn't have the red light on. And there was a piece of paper stuck on the door.:confused: My Chinese quite bad so I couldn't make out what was written. Does this mean she's still not working yet?

Cheers

FatmanSK
30-06-2009, 05:51 PM
This is my RTF with Mun Mun.
Today is her 1st day back to work after a month long mandatory rest/health check observatory period. She is very fresh n energetic.:D

She is still as good as ever in her excellent service.

Her service cover as below :
BBBJ: 9/10 strong, sensual, throttle motion, licking, flicking shiok deep throat suction. trust me her suction is very good in upping my didi strong.
AR : 8/10 Balls n ass rimming, sebey shiok, with her finger nails scratching my thigh, balls, bums, back, trust me her scratching skills is fantastic able to arouse my didi n sensual spot.
AJ on me : 8/10 me beytahan shiok, her middle finger poke fcuk my ass with in/out motion, me grasping for breath,squeezing my rectum hole n dicking is shaking uncontrollable.
Frenching/kiss :7/10, I got chemistry with her bcos bonk her many times previously
FJ : 8.5/10 :MISSIONARY even i tired she go syncronise and she ram me upwards ferociusly, with saying "come on baby come on, give that cum". Hear already shiok better than some FL. Ram ram ram ,haaaa finally exploded many cum juice into cap till last drop, look at her expression, i believe she also very sebey shiok.
Washup hug hug n bid her goodbye will patronise her again no regret.:D
For detsiled FR, will be about same as my previous thread.

Service : 9/10, professional, within half hr, can get to do alot of fcuk programs, very super sextisfied. :D

Very budget bonk with a WL for 50.

FatmanSK
07-07-2009, 04:40 PM
RTF Mun Mun again, really no horse run shiok n budget, they provide rm n cd:D

tasty238
07-07-2009, 05:20 PM
agree that bonking mun mun is one of the best bonk in petain. if you are her regular once standing at her door will make you need go go in and have that great fun hee hee hee:)

peanut123
07-07-2009, 09:28 PM
H2 R3 was available. Rather old MILF. A bit of tummy. Pleasant look. I'm sure she is a stunner when she is younger. Quote me $50. Hmmm... Think I shall stick to Mun Mun for the time being.

H2R3 is Sally. Service and skills also pretty good, but she's not as good looking as Mun Mun R5 or Maggie R2. But some of the FRs indicate that she sometimes does raw (do a search), so I avoid her now.

FatmanSK
07-07-2009, 11:23 PM
H2R3 is Sally. Service and skills also pretty good, but she's not as good looking as Mun Mun R5 or Maggie R2. But some of the FRs indicate that she sometimes does raw (do a search), so I avoid her now.

I have also patronised Sally n Maggie in the past for once, when bonking got put cd leh, maybe they do for their regular clients raw prehaps. They are quite good in their service also. If I were to compare the three in a row, I still prefer Mun Mun. :)

Banana_leg
09-07-2009, 04:24 PM
for myself, i went for maggie many times(cant remember ), as compared to mun mun (3 times ). As for sally, is onli Once. Its my preference ba. For the moment, didnt frequent any of them.

Now got New birds there, so Old birds , people might tend to forget. Hidden Gems! Ha ha

antiwarclan
09-07-2009, 06:05 PM
Hi everyone,

first time in this forum, might to tell me where is pertain? how can i get there?

peanut123
09-07-2009, 11:32 PM
for myself, i went for maggie many times(cant remember ), as compared to mun mun (3 times ). As for sally, is onli Once. Its my preference ba. For the moment, didnt frequent any of them.

Now got New birds there, so Old birds , people might tend to forget. Hidden Gems! Ha ha

I visited Maggie many times, Mun Mun only once, and Sally also once. Though they are skillful, its hard to justify paying $50 for women in their 40's in small cramped rooms, compared to the same amount for young sweet Thai WLs in Geylang with firm tight bodies, and with much bigger rooms and proper bathrooms.

So now I seldom go Petain, unless its to try Julia or Christine for $30.

Banana_leg
10-07-2009, 12:06 AM
I visited Maggie many times, Mun Mun only once, and Sally also once. Though they are skillful, its hard to justify paying $50 for women in their 40's in small cramped rooms, compared to the same amount for young sweet Thai WLs in Geylang with firm tight bodies, and with much bigger rooms and proper bathrooms.

So now I seldom go Petain, unless its to try Julia or Christine for $30.
Tight bodies you said! Hmmm. . . Well said!

U-Da-Man
13-07-2009, 03:55 PM
PT transforms old men into athletes!

Yep, I never knew they could move so fast until I saw Violet open her door to begin work. I was only 6 feet away waiting for her (been waiting for weeks now hehe:p), but as soon the door creaked open, 2 other ah peks sprinted in front of me already!! :eek:

Maybe I am the old fart... haha... must brush up on my attack strategy...

Anyway walked around and got my first encounter with the famous Mun Mun H2R5.

All due respect to Mun Mun's legion of fans, but my experience wasn't the most memorable. Yes her BBBJ skill is damn good, and yes she has an immense variety of techniques... but maybe that's the problem. Too many variations.

Yes, she performed each technique with great proficiency, but as soon as I begin to feel really shiok, she changes to another pattern. Then before I can feel shiok with the new move, she changes again... if she just spends a little more time on each move..... hmmm.:o

My other little grouse is when I was bonking her and about to cum, I asked her whether I could CIM... Mun Mun said, "no need la, just bonk and cum...". :(

Face: 5.5 (PT standards)
Body: 6 (thick waist, not too shapely, but quite smooth skin)
Boob: 7.7 (nice tits!! Probably enhanced, but softened already with wonderful brown eraser nipples)
Catbath/ar: 6.5 (credit to her for being hardworking and varied, but too quick with each technique to feel really high)
BBBJ: 8 (excellent! maybe next time just go for a BBBJ)
FJ: 5.5 (sop, rushed me a little)

My PT rankings thus far
1. Violet : 8 (She's got it all!!!)
2. Vivi: 7.5 (Lovely smile, great bbbj, and a body made for fucking)
3. Ada/Mong Ting: 7.3 (Takes her time turning me on. Feel like bonking a fuck buddy)
4. Kit : 6.5 (What's going for her is her youth and her easy demeanour.)
5. Pat : 6.4 (Good passionate lovemaking. I prefer more skills.)
6. Mun Mun: 6.4 (nice tits, great BBBJ! If I had CIM, the score would have been much higher)
7. Carol : 6.3 (pretty face, good skills but unfortunately a clock watcher)
8. Maggie: 6 (Good bonk but just too routine like.)

Cheers

alvin36
13-07-2009, 04:19 PM
PT transforms old men into athletes!

All due respect to Mun Mun's legion of fans, but my experience wasn't the most memorable. Yes her BBBJ skill is damn good, and yes she has an immense variety of techniques... but maybe that's the problem. Too many variations.

Yes, she performed each technique with great proficiency, but as soon as I begin to feel really shiok, she changes to another pattern. Then before I can feel shiok with the new move, she changes again... if she just spends a little more time on each move..... hmmm.:o

Cheers

Bro U-Da-Man,

I'm a fan of mun mun and maggie... but i agree with your comments. Absolutely right :D

she is just like a robot or machine... servicing our tool to the fullest. But trust me, if you rtf a few times, you can get much better gfe and more friendly service. I have rtf mun mun and maggie, more than 5 times each. And sometimes, if i go in non-peak period, i can rumba rumba, chat for 10 minutes before making love (not machine anymore). I even stay up to 40 minutes in the room.

FatmanSK
13-07-2009, 04:56 PM
Bro U-Da-Man,

I'm a fan of mun mun and maggie... but i agree with your comments. Absolutely right :D

she is just like a robot or machine... servicing our tool to the fullest. But trust me, if you rtf a few times, you can get much better gfe and more friendly service. I have rtf mun mun and maggie, more than 5 times each. And sometimes, if i go in non-peak period, i can rumba rumba, chat for 10 minutes before making love (not machine anymore). I even stay up to 40 minutes in the room.

Agree with bro here, i rtf mun mun a few times too, quite GFE, no rush, me usually go non-peak period, their mood will be better without rushy.

U-Da-Man
13-07-2009, 05:00 PM
Bro U-Da-Man,

I'm a fan of mun mun and maggie... but i agree with your comments. Absolutely right

she is just like a robot or machine... servicing our tool to the fullest. But trust me, if you rtf a few times, you can get much better gfe and more friendly service.

Thanks for the info bro. Actually, I do find her friendly and easy to talk to.:D

Anyway, I can understand how they inevitably develop this mechanical routine after so many many years in the business. Perhaps next time, I'll tell Mun Mun not to perform the 128 different styles she does... just concentrate on 5 patterns and spend more time on each to bring me to orgasmic high.... hehe:D:p

Cheers:)
PS: when is non-peak hours? I'm usually there between 1pm and 3pm...

NO1PUNJABI
17-07-2009, 11:17 AM
I tried Mun Mun on Friday 10.7.2009. Looks okay for her age. Nice boobs. Friendly. Gave me a long bj and good catbath. Enjoyed myself and value for S$40/.

FatmanSK
17-07-2009, 11:53 AM
I tried Mun Mun on Friday 10.7.2009. Looks okay for her age. Nice boobs. Friendly. Gave me a long bj and good catbath. Enjoyed myself and value for S$40/.

u sure or not 40 bucks? I usually RTF for 50 buck in Hse 2, me maybe not handsome n not sweet talker to nego. :confused:

hurricane2004
18-07-2009, 11:58 AM
Hi Bros No1punjabi,

Are u sure or not is Damage 40 ? I also tried Mun Mun on 14 Jul n she charges me 50D. Is she listed on the Spore Stock Exchange, her charges go up n down so often?

Aceyfox
18-07-2009, 02:41 PM
Hi Bros No1punjabi,

Are u sure or not is Damage 40 ? I also tried Mun Mun on 14 Jul n she charges me 50D. Is she listed on the Spore Stock Exchange, her charges go up n down so often?

i tried her at $50 too

snakehead
19-07-2009, 03:02 AM
Hi Bros No1punjabi,

These past few days Mun Mun's biz has dropped due to the influx of new gals..... once in a while she does accept 40 bucks if she waited too long n got no customers....... bros can try their luck and bargain :D

havana
19-07-2009, 01:24 PM
Yup. I pass by yesterday and she was sitting in her room waiting for customers(no biz)....:(
Whereas most of the ang pai are either working or queue waiting...:cool: