PDA

View Full Version : Fresh and Timid Rong Rong

PoLarBoI
04-08-2008, 05:35 PM
Went to this newly opened KTV and met Rong Rong. She Came from Fujian and this is her first time in SG. After some negotiation, agreed to go hotel and try it out with her.

Upon entering the hotel room, took off clothes and went to shower. She is a bit shy type so joke with her a bit to relieve her tension. She say this time is the first time she do with someone other than her bf. (Not sure real or not) From her actions can see she hasnt done FL before. Tried to bathe for me but not sure where to start also. Noticed her tits not very big, A cup I think. I not so much a boobs man so dun mind.

Dry up, go onto bed. She lie onto my chest and use her fingers to massage my nipples. Then she started licking nipples and move down to balls. I see her so blur donno wat to do so lie her down and attacked her nipples and rub her pussy with fingers. Wah, suck a bit only, sound come out liao. Can see she try to suppress her moans but i attacked harder only. Until she buay tahan then the moans come out. Wah shiok ! Went down to paint her cos she in the mood liao and found her pussy got no smell ! Water start to come out liao but no smell at all. Nice, so I lick it like licking ice cream. This time she cannot take it liao, ask me to put it in.

Fj started with her on top riding, ended with missionary. She enjoyed it all the way, and my tool not so big hor. When u jerking with her on top, she like to kiss and lick, like girlfriend like that.

She going back to hometown soon but still haven earn enough to cover the expenses she spent to come here. So, she decided to try to do FL job.
She quite timid and new to this FL line so dunno how to do certain SOP stuff. However, she very willing to learn. Gave her some tips on the procedures that FL should know and agreed to help her find more customers. She very polite and soft spoken, nice to chat with, willing to please.

Bros that like small sized girl do give her a try.

Height : 158cm (short and small type)
Weight : 45kg (Light and portable, can carry around and fcuk)
Look : 7/10 (i met her without makeup, simple look)
Body : 8/10 (Fresh n smooth. Slim body)
Boobs : 6/10 (Small tits A cup maybe)
Pussy : 8/10 (Definitely tight, gets wet easily)
Freching : 8/10 (Girlfriend Feel)
Bbbj : 7/10 (Not much experience here but good enuv)
Fingering : Rubbing ok, fingering perhaps not. Maybe reject me cos my fingernails long ... :(
Ar : Didnt ask
Painting : Yes (Fresh pussy, some hair, no smell at all, waters easily)
Fj : She more passive type. But her moans are real with feeling, not those fake fake type. Feels like fcuking my neighbour.

Damage : $60 for 2 hr, Hotel room and condom is excluded. Besides fj, she will give some massage also. Not sure her massage how good cos I in a hurry to report to OC that round. Gotta give her some effort points for that though.

Number collectors who like to call n disturb but never engage service please stay away, she is pitiful as it is already. This is my virgin FR, hope bros can give comments and support. Thanx.

dalflour
05-08-2008, 07:19 AM
Bro...you got mail....thanks

PoLarBoI
05-08-2008, 08:15 AM
Sent nos to Bro Deluxe, Dalflour and Sexydip. Waiting for FRs.
Thanx for support.

dragon5
05-08-2008, 09:24 AM
looks like a another nice gem :)

TheFalcon
05-08-2008, 09:34 AM
WoW!! Gd gem with Gd Price...Pls PM me the contacts bro!!! THKS

PBSS
05-08-2008, 09:55 AM
Bro care to share rong rong contact no?
Which hotel she willing to do it??

wired72
05-08-2008, 12:01 PM
She sounds nice bro can i have her contact

Fook-me
05-08-2008, 02:16 PM
bro can share contact bo? normally can work in KTV must be good in looks at least 6.5/10 +++. thank u

sloanejc65
05-08-2008, 02:22 PM
Bro

Good effort on the FR

Would like to Check her out?:)

SiUUer
05-08-2008, 05:10 PM
Went to this newly opened KTV and met Rong Rong. She Came from Fujian and this is her first time in SG. After some negotiation, agreed to go hotel and try it out with her.

Upon entering the hotel room, took off clothes and went to shower. She is a bit shy type so joke with her a bit to relieve her tension. She say this time is the first time she do with someone other than her bf. (Not sure real or not) From her actions can see she hasnt done FL before. Tried to bathe for me but not sure where to start also. Noticed her tits not very big, A cup I think. I not so much a boobs man so dun mind.

Dry up, go onto bed. She lie onto my chest and use her fingers to massage my nipples. Then she started licking nipples and move down to balls. I see her so blur donno wat to do so lie her down and attacked her nipples and rub her pussy with fingers. Wah, suck a bit only, sound come out liao. Can see she try to suppress her moans but i attacked harder only. Until she buay tahan then the moans come out. Wah shiok ! Went down to paint her cos she in the mood liao and found her pussy got no smell ! Water start to come out liao but no smell at all. Nice, so I lick it like licking ice cream. This time she cannot take it liao, ask me to put it in.

Fj started with her on top riding, ended with missionary. She enjoyed it all the way, and my tool not so big hor. When u jerking with her on top, she like to kiss and lick, like girlfriend like that.

She going back to hometown soon but still haven earn enough to cover the expenses she spent to come here. So, she decided to try to do FL job.
She quite timid and new to this FL line so dunno how to do certain SOP stuff. However, she very willing to learn. Gave her some tips on the procedures that FL should know and agreed to help her find more customers. She very polite and soft spoken, nice to chat with, willing to please.

Fingering : Rubbing ok, fingering perhaps not. Maybe reject me cos my fingernails long ... :(
Fj : She more passive type. But her moans are real with feeling, not those fake fake type. Feels like fcuking my neighbour.

Damage : $60 for 2 hr, Hotel room and condom is excluded. Besides fj, she will give some massage also. Not sure her massage how good cos I in a hurry to report to OC that round. Gotta give her some effort points for that though.

Number collectors who like to call n disturb but never engage service please stay away, she is pitiful as it is already. This is my virgin FR, hope bros can give comments and support. Thanx.

Bro, You PM is full. Please PM me the contact. Thanks for sharing.

PoLarBoI
05-08-2008, 06:18 PM
Thanx all the bros for supporting Rong Rong. Given out contacts to the bros below. Hope to see FR soon ! Have fun bros !

HouTanzhang
Wing
skydevil
BMW520_M
donkey_gong
ePoet
aloysius
SUMS
seeknewss
the_e_ones
TheFalcon
PBSS
wired72
Fook-me
SiUUer
sloanejc65

Soulx
06-08-2008, 12:14 AM
Bro, can i have the contact too? would be free to frequent her tomorrow.

Soulx
06-08-2008, 12:16 AM
Could I have the contact too? would be free today :p

PoLarBoI
06-08-2008, 08:06 AM
Passed contacts to Bros duke80, sleepking and jimc619.

Thanx for supporting this thread ! Hope to see FR soon !
Hurry too as Rong Rong is going back around 15th this month.

PBSS
06-08-2008, 10:44 AM
Bro mostly where she oper???

Forever Young
06-08-2008, 02:22 PM
bro can share contact bo? normally can work in KTV must be good in looks at least 6.5/10 +++. thank u

Not true leh bro .... some got hippos, dinosaurs ... etc

PoLarBoI
07-08-2008, 01:08 AM
Sent contact to bros below:

fatboy
loverboat
khwt8888
Tailok
astrofighter
Champs
jinmitham
RockyLam

Think at least 3 bros tried Rong Rong already. No FRs yet?

Btw, Rong Rong is going back hometown in around 10 days. Those interested do approach soon !

PoLarBoI
07-08-2008, 08:20 AM
Sent contacts to bros :

ModelX
kissclong
quickhands
Luvsex

Enjoy and have fun bros ! Anyone have good small sized FL can intro me ? I running low on choices lately ...

Forever Young
07-08-2008, 08:43 AM
So many contacts given, no FRs yet :confused:

skydevil
07-08-2008, 05:11 PM
First of all, thanks to Bro Polar Boi for sharing the contacts.
Just met Rong Rong yesterday at 11am.
She is really fresh and timid, someone new to FL line.
Called her and told her the wrong name of Bro Polar Boi, so she refused to service me initially. After I got the correct name then she is willing to meet me.
Pick her at Paya Lebar area. First look is quite plesant.
Went to hotel81 at Geylang and start with a shower.
Although she just had a shower, she insist that she will shower with me (Thumbs Up for her attitude)
She clean you throughout and make sure my canon is clean and good to go!
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 5/10 (Boobs is really very small)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7.5/10
RTF: Nope, too many contacts from kind brothers here, can't finish trying
Her moans are real, not those fake one.
I actually has a feeling of bonking a village girl. Although body and looks not fantastic, but attitude make up for everything.
Brothers who want to try , please pm Polar Boi but have to be fast, Rong Rong is going back in 3 weeks time.

PoLarBoI
07-08-2008, 11:40 PM
Thanx for all bros supporting. Passed contact to more interested bros:

Simonlong
Xuan
Amber
flipper2008
angelstar
jApisit

Hope to see more FRs coming in !

PoLarBoI
07-08-2008, 11:44 PM
First of all, thanks to Bro Polar Boi for sharing the contacts.
Just met Rong Rong yesterday at 11am.
She is really fresh and timid, someone new to FL line.
Called her and told her the wrong name of Bro Polar Boi, so she refused to service me initially. After I got the correct name then she is willing to meet me.
Pick her at Paya Lebar area. First look is quite plesant.
Went to hotel81 at Geylang and start with a shower.
Although she just had a shower, she insist that she will shower with me (Thumbs Up for her attitude)
She clean you throughout and make sure my canon is clean and good to go!
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 5/10 (Boobs is really very small)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7.5/10
RTF: Nope, too many contacts from kind brothers here, can't finish trying
Her moans are real, not those fake one.
I actually has a feeling of bonking a village girl. Although body and looks not fantastic, but attitude make up for everything.
Brothers who want to try , please pm Polar Boi but have to be fast, Rong Rong is going back in 3 weeks time.

Glad that bro skydevil enjoyed urself. Its Rong Rong's attitude that attracted me in the first place. Very plain but sincere. Eh, but she told me she going back in 10 days time ? *rolls eyes*

sexrookie
07-08-2008, 11:45 PM
Not true leh bro .... some got hippos, dinosaurs ... etc

Totally agreed

:D

kissclong
08-08-2008, 02:45 AM
First of all, thanks to Bro Polar Boi for sharing the contacts...

...Rong Rong is going back in 3 weeks time.

Nice FR!
Thanks for your info.
Will need to try her soon.
:)

SiUUer
08-08-2008, 10:55 AM
First of all, thanks bro polarboi for sharing the contact with me.

Arrange to meet her 2pm for a sexxion.
She stay around macperson area so i pick her up on the way then proceed to H81 in Geylang. She don't look SYT but she have a presence look that attract guys. Check in, she was a bit shy don't really know what to do next.
Ask me in a shy voice "Yao c zhao ma?". LOL! She won't start the action first as she too shy so i start to touch touch her first. When i reach her south, she moan softly. Wooo! she moan is so real. Seem that she dun fxxk that much. After fingering a while, her hole become watery hole, her moan also become louder. Can see she really enjoy it.
Buay Tahan liao, so put my little bro in to her hole quite tight and watery.
Fench her like gf and she also hug me like i'm his bf. Finish her in Missionary and tired until i cannot move sia! She help me to clean up while i lie down resting. After a while she start to touch me again, wah seem like she never had enuff. :D Other bro can go help her. lol.

FR on Rong x 2

Look: - 6/10
Body: - 6/10 (A boob, slim body)
Fingering: - Allow
Painting: - Allow (Clean with no smell)
BJ: - 5/10 (Not much)
FJ: - 9/10 (One word "Excellent")
RTF: - For $60 with such service of course

Advise to all bro, worth to try for just $60.

wing
08-08-2008, 03:26 PM
Thanks to TS for the contact.

Here is my brief FR:

Look: 5/10, average village girl look, not ugly though
Body: Slim, no tattoo
Boobs: A- cup, with pertruding eraser nips
BJ: 6/10, in-experience, but ok to me
FJ: 8/10, responsive, willing to please
Attitude: 8/10, friendly, not time watcher
Damage: 60 + 20 (room) + CD byo
Sex-tisfaction index: 6.5/10, ok lah, good bonk as she is reponsive, but her look is not my type hence low scoring....
RTF: not likely, cos got one more hokkian chai waiting to sample

PoLarBoI
09-08-2008, 07:56 PM
Thanx to bros wing, SiUUer and skydevil for their FRs!

Passed contacts to bros

fym00
yandaoking
vorenus
sweetcraze

Hope to see more FRs coming ! Enjoy urselves all !

kissclong
09-08-2008, 09:19 PM
Thanks TS for the contact.
Here's my promised FR.

Just called her today to see whether she have any free time slot or not.
Just nice, I think she haven't start work today yet. Asked her if it's really $60 for 2 hrs. She agreed.
She asked me whether can I go and fetch her at her place. Although I never fetch a girl before, I agreed.
When reached there at around 13:45 pm, I was suprised to see such a petite girl. First impression was she really looks my ex-neighbour, girl-next-door type. Not bad, not bad.

Straight proceed to GL area and check in for 2 hours.
Proceed to our room and she started to boil some water and said it's for me later for the coffee. Ooo... how nice.
Suddenly, I grabbed her from behind and neck her from there till both of us fall onto the bed. She continued to french me just like a baby sucking for milk.
How can I not melted by this move of her.

After a 2-3 mins of tongue fight, she suggested to clean up for me.
Proceed to the bath room. I offered to strip for her and a bit disappointed for her boobs. A+ but with very big nipples. She said her boobs is even smaller than mine. I comforted her by saying that: "Alamak, small never mind, enough to use can already lor..." :p, She commented that I'm a sweet talker...

During shower, found out that she's currently working at a KTV at GL area too. (will try to visit this KTV soon).
RR seldom go out with other men other then those recommended by TS.
(Of course I hear only lah...)
She said I'm the 3rd men recommended by TS.
(Although a few more called up her but never turn up. Hey! Number Collectors!, Yah, You!!! You know who you are ah...!!! Stop this kind of childish act will you?! These FLs are trying a make living.)
With SOP soaping but this RR still can use her not so big tits to soapy massage me a little bit.
I of course returned her favour by making her "Song". How? By my 2 little fingers lor...

Anyway, proceed to battlefield on bed:
Since the aircon was forgotten to lower down, the room was damn fcuking like a freezer. Both of us then rush under the blanket and started to hug each other like we can never be separated! I admit I was a bit shivering too.
When she sensed that, she smoothed me by rubbing her titts and whole body against mine. Another plus point! :)

French again. This time about 5 mins mann! She seems to like my kiss a lot.
Then when I started to kiss her neck again, she was like squirtting with every moves from me. This really really turns me on! Btw, she gave out real moans too. (At least to me, it doesn't seem to be fake moans).
I kissed her from neck, shoulder, nipps, sside of breast, navel, and lastly towards southern part. Initially, she was like try to "Siam" me from painting her love cunt. But I slowly licked her other part first until she really horny and WET!!! Then I teased her by giving her clit ONE lick and stop and look at her expression. Can really see the difference from "Enjoying heaven" face to a "WTF! Why You Stop" face. Really funny. Then I restart my painting service to her cunt again. She really moaned like no 2molo mann. (A bit fake this time but I really loves her moans mixed with a little twitches of her body. After another 5 mins of serious painting and fingering, she's not wet.
SHE'S DAMN FCUKING WET until my fingers are crumpered!!!!

Then I sat up to let her service me now. She said die die must BJ with cap.
I a bit disappointed because I'm one of the BBBJ fans mah...
Anyway, respected her and capped it. Her BJ is ok only. Proceed to FJ.

FJ was nice. Her hole is wet but still tight. But maybe of her moans, I unloaded before the 5 mins marking. What a waste, it's my fault, not her.
another plus point is that after my unloaded bullets, she gave me a sexy massage with my little bro still inside her love cunt. (Btw, the last position was "Missionery"). She use her fingernail tips and slow scratched all around my back.(Of course I make she wont leave any marking la). Realy "Song" mann!!!:cool:

Help me to clean up and wash up for me too. Nice GFE and not a time watcher too. After wash up, both of us hug on the bed and TCSS. After another 15 mins, I felt hungary and she cooked for me the cup noodle.
After I ate it, she hugged me again and this time stroking my little bro too.
My bro was very horny just now that he "Marikita" again. Then as I ws finding the cap again, she said that another shot would be another fee. Then I said, : "Alamak, I thought $60 for 2 hours surely at least got 2 shots mah..."
Then she said no.

Suddenly, my little bro's "Marikita" status became "Shuo Yang" status!!!
She appologised to me. Then I also paiseh. I remembered that I forgot to bring cash out today. Only just enough, $80 plus only. $60 for her, $20 for room.
Then I told her :" Alamak, I never bring enough Viamin "M" today..."
Then she also pai seh.

After we rested for another 1 hour watching tv and TCSS, she received a call from her girl friend.
How I know is girl friend because her friend spoke out fucking loud. Even her Samsung mobile phone can be head across the room. RR's friend was like screaming to her rather than talking to her. After the conversation, RR said she need to go back to solve her ICA things. Then I offered her to send her back. She smiled with a worried face. Then I Kay-po asked her what's the matter, she said her friend ICA case thing. I also dunno what she saying but comforted RR that everything will be alright one la.

Checked out and drive her back to her home.
************************************************** ************************************************** ****************
Sorry for my long FR.

My ratings for RR:
Face: 7.5/10 (Girl next door look)
Height: Never ask but the most only 1.55 (Told you she's petite size)
Weight: Never ask but the most 45kg (Told you she's petite size)
Boobs: 32A (Not for boobs lovers but with pruding nipps)
GFE: 9/10 (Really behaving like your girlfriend, not a time watcher)
Fig: Slim and smooth complexion, quite fair too. Small waistline too.
Leg: Slim legs (My fav type of legs)
French: Yes and i think she loved it
Fingering: Allowed and she's horny wet!!!
Painting: Allowed and she's Fucking wet!!!
BJ: 6.5/10 (I'm a BBBJ fans)
AR: Nil (I didn't request for it)
AJ: Nil (I doubt she can do it)
FJ: 9/10 (Nice stereo with tight cunt)
Damage: $60/1Shot/2Hours
(If you want more than 1 shot, pls neg with her the price)
RTF: Yes!!!

P.S.: Please do not PM for her contact, PM the Thread Starter instead.

PoLarBoI
10-08-2008, 12:38 AM
Bro kissclong, seems like u and Rong Rong had a fcuking good time yesterday. Glad to know that you enjoyed it. Judging from the way u narrated your FR, i can understand y she's so happy yesterday liaoz. Hahaha, cheers bro !

Btw, I've passed on her contacts to some other bros due to request.

insomia
Bigooz
andykang
semifinal

Hope that the other bros enjoy it as much as we did. Waiting for more FRs ! Cheers bros ! :)

PoLarBoI
10-08-2008, 04:29 PM
Fellow bros, I jus met up with Rong Rong again for a session earlier. Wow, must say her skill improve quite a lot. Whether its catbath, or gfe, frenching, hugging, all improve a lot sia !

I jus kana her new stunt while fj jus now. Pumping her till halfway, she use her nails to lightly move across my back and neck. Then switch to hugging tightly and licking my ears. After like that already buay tahan liaoz, gonna unload that time she clasp her legs and lock tightly to me. Wah shiok !!! Now typing this, my lil' bro stand again, hehehe. :D

Rong Rong like to thank the bros that visited her and taught her new skills. I must say the feeling with her is like stead making love. (except the time when u need to pay) So quite different from the FLs that i tried ago.

Lastly thanx for all bros that hav been patient with her. She says the Singapore guys are all very nice, even though we customers but feel is better than her ex bf in China. Lol. I guess we really must "stand up" for Singapore !!!

Cheers fellow bros !!!

Bigooz
10-08-2008, 06:20 PM
This is my first time posting an FR, so bear with my brief narrations.

First of all, thanks to bro PoLarBoI for passing me Rong Rong's contact. I proceeded to contact her, and booked a timing in the afternoon. My first impression of her was not impressive, she had a common look, not exactly pretty but also not ugly as well. She looks to be in her late 20s, after which I confirm to be 28 this year.

We TCSS for a while before we decided to do the SOP bathing etc. Shes definitely not for our boobs loving bros, her cup A tits didn't really bother me though. However, her nipples was big and protruding, and she reacts really sensitively to it. Her moaning sounds really genuine, I would like to believe its true :D The bath was not really exciting, just washing and stuff. However she is very hygienic, after the bath she brushed her teeth, and makes sure shes really presentable. I would say 101 marks given for her effort put in. She seems like shes doing exactly what she would do for her boyfriend or husband. While some others don't really care whether they are clean or whether their breath smells like a rat died in it, she takes it very seriously.

After which we went into our love nest. I told her honestly how I like to do it, and she accommodates me to my preferences. We pet for about 10 minutes before we got down to business. She insists on cap on for BJ though, and she doesn't allow painting although brief fingering is ok.

The thing about her was... SHES REALLY RESPONSIVE. She went wet so easily, and her moaning was so so genuine. She doesn't rush through the love making, and makes me feel very comfortable, like a GF type of feeling. We proceed to bonking, and we bonked for an incredible 40 minutes straight. Irony was, the TV was set on Olympics, while its like we are doing Olympics too. She came 4 times, and the wet "piak piak piak" is so distinct. She accommodates to my every request for a change in posture, and we tried out quite a few (40 minutes you know!). She loves every minute of it, and seems to enjoy the bonking as much as I do, and sometimes I think shes enjoying it more then I do.... :p

Anyway, had to use 2 CDs through out the 40 mins, and she was very cooperative and nice through out the entire process. She would hug you, kiss you and lick your ears. Feels like heaven. We parted with another hug and kiss, and then we went our ways.

Conclusion: Grade A services for only a mere $60. I gave her 80.

Face: 5/10 (people looking for SYT or CYT be warned)
Height: about 155
Weight: Likely to be around 43kg, shes really light, easily carried around
Boobs: her reaction after stripping was, am I bigger then yours? :D
GFE: 10/10
Leg: Slim
French: Yes and i think she loved it
Fingering: Allowed but brief
Painting: Not allowed
BJ: 4/10 (not for BBBJ lovers)
FJ: 10/10 (her sound is so genuine)
Damage: $60/1Shot/2Hours (she gave me unlimited shots)
(If you want more than 1 shot, pls neg with her the price)
RTF: Probably yes, but shes flying back on the 17th August.

For bros who wants good service, and don't really mind the looks and the boobs size, you should try. Grade A service for peanuts.

fofo66
10-08-2008, 08:17 PM
[QUOTE=PoLarBoI;2962650]Fellow bros, I jus met up with Rong Rong again for a session earlier. Wow, must say her skill improve quite a lot. Whether its catbath, or gfe, frenching, hugging, all improve a lot sia !

I jus kana her new stunt while fj jus now. Pumping her till halfway, she use her nails to lightly move across my back and neck. Then switch to hugging tightly and licking my ears. After like that already buay tahan liaoz, gonna unload that time she clasp her legs and lock tightly to me. Wah shiok !!! Now typing this, my lil' bro stand again, hehehe. :D

Rong Rong like to thank the bros that visited her and taught her new skills. I must say the feeling with her is like stead making love. (except the time when u need to pay) So quite different from the FLs that i tried ago.

Lastly thanx for all bros that hav been patient with her. She says the Singapore guys are all very nice, even though we customers but feel is better than her ex bf in China. Lol. I guess we really must "stand up" for Singapore !!!

Cheers fellow bros !!![/QUOT

Bro care to share rong rong contact no?

Can Email To Me @ : [email protected]

korleur
10-08-2008, 08:42 PM
Hi bro,

can PM me the contacts, thx.

angelstar
11-08-2008, 02:56 AM
short FR for rong rong

Look: - 6.5/10 (i found her not bad)
Body: - 7/10 (not a boob guy, so find it ok )
Fingering: - Allow (i love finger, wet and tight)
Painting: - Allow (no smell, best )
BJ: - 5/10 (Not bad )
FJ: - 8/10 (enjoying really enjoying)
RTF: - of course, no need to say one

PoLarBoI
11-08-2008, 05:48 AM
Thanx bro Bigooz and angelstar for ur FRs ! Glad that u enjoyed it !

Passed the contacts to bros

vodkawen
fofo66
mightyys
Godzila
Putty69

Hope that the bros also enjoy it like we did !
Thanx all for support ! Btw, Rong Rong will be more free during the weekdays, Keep it coming !:)

PoLarBoI
11-08-2008, 11:51 PM
Come bros ! Try Rong Rong b4 she's gone ! Last week liao !:)

PoLarBoI
12-08-2008, 05:31 AM
Passed contacts to bros

turboegg
PaulVanDyk
hero67

Hope that the bros will enjoy a good time ! Waiting for your FRs !:)

mightyys
12-08-2008, 05:20 PM
just tried her last nite. A very nice gal indeed. 1st look might somehow disappoint u, but slowly e looks will grow. Did 2 rnds wif her & she wanted a 3rd rnd wif me but e room time was almost up. Too bad.. Haha..

looks - 7/10 (not meant for bros looking for syt)
Body - 5.5/10 (A cup boobs but big nipples)
gfe - 8/10
bj - 6/10
fj - 8/10 - nice real moaning
Massage - 7/10
rtf - if have e extra spare cash
Damage - 80/2/120 excluding rm & caps

PoLarBoI
12-08-2008, 06:33 PM
just tried her last nite. A very nice gal indeed. 1st look might somehow disappoint u, but slowly e looks will grow. Did 2 rnds wif her & she wanted a 3rd rnd wif me but e room time was almost up. Too bad.. Haha..

looks - 7/10 (not meant for bros looking for syt)
Body - 5.5/10 (A cup boobs but big nipples)
gfe - 8/10
bj - 6/10
fj - 8/10 - nice real moaning
Massage - 7/10
rtf - if have e extra spare cash
Damage - 80/2/120 excluding rm & caps

Glad u enjoyed it! :)

PoLarBoI
13-08-2008, 06:01 AM
Passed contacts to some bros

jorge
jefchew
shyysg
dino
Maxxims

Bros that wanna try be quick! She be going back soon this weekend ! Have fun bonking! :)

PoLarBoI
13-08-2008, 11:06 PM
Last 3 days for bros to try ! Go before she's gone !:)

weako
14-08-2008, 04:04 AM
Hi Bro PoLarBoI,

Can you share with me Rong Rong contact as well? Thanks in advance.

PoLarBoI
14-08-2008, 05:38 AM
Passed contacts to bros

frank
weako
parapara
cameo

Hope bros enjoy the session! Waiting for FR!

PoLarBoI
14-08-2008, 05:38 PM
Hmm, so far no FRs ? Bros, keep it coming !

PoLarBoI
15-08-2008, 12:56 AM
Thank you all bros that supported this thread. This is my first time sharing, and it has been a wonderful experience. Will roam the streets tmr once more to search for fresh meat to intro bros here.

Let the bonking begin !!!:D

PBSS
15-08-2008, 05:49 PM
Thk bro PolarBaI for Rong Rong ctc...

Pai say for the late fr...

Have her on monday morning...

To me she look good.. A neighbour girl look...
The bath was SOP.. Expect tat she wash didi until very very the clean... And brush the teeth also ask me to brush mine.. Maybe due to i smoking....

The boob is very small just like a small pau... ( A no no for boob lover )
Body Very small in size ( which i fancy )
Her moan very real n senstive at nau nau there where i attack the moan get louder and half way during attack she open up the HELMET n said she cannot tahan liao... Very wet liao n want me inside her.... So must fulfill her not much position change just doggie, sideway n finish off in missionary...

A very nice n comfortable girl to be with....

RTF: Sure but to late liao...

Anyway thk bro polarBai again....

Hong Qigong
15-08-2008, 05:54 PM
Ho Ho.... another sweet gem :D

This old bones just love fujian girls the most :D

excudus
15-08-2008, 09:41 PM
Thk bro PolarBaI for sharing the contact with a newbie (me)!

Just had a session with RR, 1st impression average look(not syt or cyt just like the other bros mentioned). Looking forward to the actions in bed after reading the other FRs.

Entered the room, TCSS abit then proceed to bath, very hygenic ger (brush her teeth). Catbath followed by BJ, like her moans when fingering her, ask her to ride me 1st follow by missionary, doggie etc. But 'little brother' not in the right sound of mind, die die dun wan to come. RR tried her best to let me release (very hardworking). In the end tired liao, give up, rest a awhile (hug together like bf&gf and TCSS) then proceed to bath again b4 she gave me a massage. After that send her home.

Look: 6/10 (but her services really make the $$ worth)
Body: 8/10 (smooth)
Boobs: 6/10 (definitely not for boobs lovers)
Pussy: 8/10 (tight, wet easily)
Frenching: 9/10 (very gfe)
BJ: 7/10 (with cap)
Fingering: allowed
Painting: allowed (no smell)
FJ: 9/10 (nice real moaning, hug u like a bf, shiok shiok feeling)

Bros who wan to try, be VERY fast, told me tml is her last day in sg, flying off on Sun morning (5am)

angelstar
17-08-2008, 01:58 AM
just have a section with rong rong. small in build. bring her to my favourite hotel and all fully book. sian already. was to told to wait for 30 min. no choice, already there, have to wait. went in he room. she really a nice girl, chat with b4 action. action Sop. after that still gave me a good massage.

Look: 6/10 (i can say thoughtful)
Body: 7.5/10 (small in build)
Boobs: 6/10 (cup B, not for boobs lovers)
Pussy: 7/10 (tight)
Frenching: did do it
BJ: 7/10 (with cap)
Painting: allowed (try a while,no smell)
FJ: 9/10 (nice real moaning, she really high.)
RTF: i don mind (i should be her last customer. flying off the next day at 8)

insomia
17-08-2008, 05:58 AM
thank to TS, sorry for late fr. RR is going back tonight 5am

looks: 7/10
bj: normal
fj: 8/10
rtf: 2 months later when she is back.

semifinal
17-08-2008, 12:54 PM
Went to find her about 2 weeks back.

First look when i see her was that she's just an ordinary girl. When we reached, there's no room, so she went to take her lunch first. After that we proceed to our room.
Went for standard bath and when she took off her clothes, her breasts is really small.
She turned the water too hot, and burnt my back. keep saying sorry. After that, applied ointment for me. :)

first start the catbath me a while. i keep digging at her hole. wahhh......very fast very wet. Great sense of satisfaction. She was small, and tight. she looks very clean. so i push and push and finally unloaded.

Rest a while, went to bath.

Then some brothers keep calling her. We TCSS for a while. She asked if she can leave earlier. i said okay. Then after that, i went to dig at her holes again. she said cannot tahan. so we chop chop finish the 2nd round.

Overall, very good service and stero make up for the breast and looks.

THanks bro polarboi

Wildone
18-08-2008, 12:36 AM
Bro, your recommendation is very attracting. Is Rong Rong still around? Can pm her contact? Thanks

PoLarBoI
18-08-2008, 06:53 PM
Bro, your recommendation is very attracting. Is Rong Rong still around? Can pm her contact? Thanks

Opps, bro Wildone, sorry to say but she jus returned home liao. But she told me she'll be back in roughly 2mths time.

She told me she thanks all the bros that met up with her. She knows she dun look much but all give her chance to perform, so she very happy to be in Singapore!

Hahaha, she also say Sg guys quite good in bed sia. Lol. Nice 1 guys. Thanx all bros for the tips and lessons, she appreciates it.

Lastly, Rong Rong will bring 1 or 2 of her sisters over on the next trip! Heard from her that her sisters quite cute looking and young. *Slurp* I'll keep all bros updated yah. I try liao if good will recommend them to all. Priorities to those that posted FR here before but wont leave out the newbie bros too, dun worry.

Till then, roaming the streets searching for fresh meat. Seeya all bros !!! :D

Wildone
18-08-2008, 11:39 PM
Bro PoLarBoi

Thanks for your speedy advice. Please keep me informed of any new infor. You are really good and a gentleman.

glory_glory
19-08-2008, 11:33 AM
Thk bro PolarBaI for Rong Rong contact..

Had a session with her on Sat afternoon b4 she left Singapore.. OC around so that's why the late FR till now.. 1st impression average look.. she's wearing polo T-shirt with jeans. (Look 5/10 as what all bros mentioned).

Bath SOP, and she did brush her teeth.. When on bed, i start the action first.. suck her boobs (very small but very sensitive) and paint her pussy followed by fingering.. Her moaning was very good, think that makes up for her looks and boobs.. and i really like her moans.

After few tense moments of fingering.. she cum cos that's a wet patch on the bed sheet.. :D Seeing that i could resist anymore and ask her to service me.. BJ with cap SOP.. and then she ride me slowly and i increase the speed after enjoying her warm and tight pussy.. i finally cum in missionary position..

After bathing.. she gave me massage and then i lay down with her hugging me to take a 10 mins nap.. very GFE style.. i like..

Look: 5/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 5/10
Pussy: 8/10 (wet wet wet)
Frenching: 9/10
BJ: 6/10 (with cap)
Painting: allowed
FJ: 8/10 (like her moaning)

Waiting for her to come back.. if she's bringing her friend.. can try shuang fei.. :p

Angel.Janus
19-08-2008, 12:19 PM
Opps, bro Wildone, sorry to say but she jus returned home liao. But she told me she'll be back in roughly 2mths time.

She told me she thanks all the bros that met up with her. She knows she dun look much but all give her chance to perform, so she very happy to be in Singapore!

Hahaha, she also say Sg guys quite good in bed sia. Lol. Nice 1 guys. Thanx all bros for the tips and lessons, she appreciates it.

Lastly, Rong Rong will bring 1 or 2 of her sisters over on the next trip! Heard from her that her sisters quite cute looking and young. *Slurp* I'll keep all bros updated yah. I try liao if good will recommend them to all. Priorities to those that posted FR here before but wont leave out the newbie bros too, dun worry.

Till then, roaming the streets searching for fresh meat. Seeya all bros !!! :D

too bad I jus came back from BKK... no chance to meet up with Rong Rong... hope she'll be back, and recommed her friends to us all...

hope to get her contact number when she returns...

jason.8987
19-08-2008, 05:05 PM
hi bro, can pm me her contact pls ?

PoLarBoI
19-08-2008, 05:58 PM
No worries bros, I will inform all that has expressed interest in Rong Rong before in this thread so when she returns, first thing I'll pm all the bros k?

This thread will then be continued on, probably including her sisters if she does decide to do Shuang Fei. If she does consider, I'll advise her to keep her charges low and affordable for our bros here. That way, the bros that wanna RTF can do so with less hurt on the wallet.

Thank you all bros again for expressing interest in this thread ! :D

Bigooz
19-08-2008, 07:18 PM
Thanks bro PoLarBoI again for the contact and chance to meet RongRong, shes one of the better bonks so far even though shes not as well endowed. Surely a gem. Up!

semifinal
31-08-2008, 04:01 PM
hi bros.
any idea when she will be back? kinda miss toking to her...

makchan
09-09-2008, 02:29 AM
hi bros, pls pm contact when she's back. thanks!

semifinal
26-09-2008, 01:50 AM
it's been a month plus....is she coming back?

dan80
26-09-2008, 02:25 AM
Hi Bro...

Im interested to try her out. Please PM me her contact.

Thanks a million.

semifinal
27-10-2008, 10:12 AM
bro polar, is rong rong coming back?

PoLarBoI
30-12-2008, 12:29 AM
Hi all bros! Rong Rong is back on our lil' island! She's jus been back last week and she's hoping that bros will continue to support her.

For the time being, can the bros jus refer to the previous FRs that have been posted before as reference? Not sure whether she has acquired new skills or not but bros who have been with her know that the GFE is there one yah? Kissing and frenching, plus her true moans are hard to resist. Her looks are average but she is small sized, around 1.55m. My favourite. Small sized can pull up and jack on my little cannon. Whahahahahaha. Opps ... Paisay, too carried away liaoz. :o

Btw, Rong Rong has brought her village fren from her hometown with her this time ! Her fren is called Yao Bing (Shake Ice? lol ... ) and this is the first time she is doing this trade. I jus had a session with her this afternoon and I must say that she is genuinely fresh. She doesn't know how to do a lot of stuff, so I gave her some pointers on SOP tasks. She doesn't seem very comfortable with blowjobs though, which is kinda sad cos I'm a sucker for bj. :(

The plus point for her is that she is really aroused when u hump her. She's only had 1 bf before and even with him, doesnt do much sex. Shagging her is like doing a kuai kuai factory girl, lol. She can do much better, and hopes that bros here will teach her and give her the chance to learn.

And lastly, Rong Rong and Yao Bing will be available together for service, either in pair or individual. Charges for individual is $50 and pair is $100. (without room charge or condom). They will stay with you for 2hrs per trip if u wanna, but thats pretty much your choice. Within the 2 hrs, besides 1 shot (more if you can talk them into it), can ask them for massage or jus cuddle together like lovers. They are both very obliging.

Bros that are interested do send me a PM and I'll get back to u yah ?

Happy bonking bros !!! :D

PoLarBoI
30-12-2008, 02:02 AM
Posting this FR for Yao Bing as she requested me to help her promote her service.

Rong Rong gave me a call earlier on to inform me that she has returned last week and asked me when I would be free to meet up. Seems that she bought some tea for me from her old home, the kind that's good for slimming. ZZzzz, wat to do, old liao, tummy getting bigger and bigger, sianz. But still grateful to her for bringing stuff from so far away. lol.

So afternoon went down to meet her at a GL coffeeshop and found that she was not alone. Another girl was with her, slightly taller, looks average but very shy looking. Rong told me that she's her childhood fren, this time come with her hoping to earn some money back to help out family. Rong asked me whether I can take first blood and recommend to frens if I feel her service is ok. Hmm, new stock ... why not ?

So I went off with her, (her name is Yao Bing) to a nearby hotel. Entering the room, I closed the door and started to strip. Heard a gasp, so I turned behind. Yao Bing looks stunned and clueless as wat to do. Hmm, so she is really fresh stock eh? Told her to strip also and she nodded her head and took off slowly, turning her head away from me. Hahaha, shy for wat sia, later I'm gonna bonk u leh! :D

Then proceeded to the bathroom to wash up. I turned on the shower ... eh ? where is she? Wah lao eh, she still standing outside the toilet. Paisay ah, little girl? Come, come, uncle wont eat u 1. I told her that standard practice is to bathe together and have some foreplay if possible to rouse up the mood. She nodded her head and started rubbing some soap on our bodies at my instruction. Took a look at her tits, hmm... bigger than Rong Rong's but at most b cup only. Oh well, jus make do with wat we have i guess.

Wiped our bodies and proceeded to the bed. Lied on the bed and she asked whether I wanna massage anot. Sure, u offer me, I sure take 1. She used her palms to knead my back and shoulders, quite strong moves. While she was massaging, we chatted a bit. She told me that she had only 1 boyfren previously and no other sex experience from other ppl. And even with the bf, she also didnt enjoy much cos they didnt really do it that often. Hmm, then u are in for a treat then, ho ho ho.

Flipped her over on her back and went up to kiss her. She doesn't resist but not much tongue action there. Probably still very green bah, not much experience. Slowly, I will break her down bit by bit. Went to lick her neck, wah! She gave a huge shiver and heavy moan. Lol. This is jus the beginning eh miss. Went down to her tits and started suckling on her nipples and from time to time giving slurps and licks between the 2 melons. Can see that she really enjoying this, but she try her best not to let out any sound. Hahahaha, try ur best bah, no use 1 lah.

Licked downwards to her pussy and when she realised I was gonna lick her down there, she pushed me away and clamped her thighs shut. Ok lor, dun disturb you liao lah. I showed her that I will not tickle or lick her then she start to relax. I proceeded to massage her pussy with my fingers outside the sensitive skin part. Hmm, she try to move my hand away but cannot cos my hand stronger and also cos I increased the intensity of the massaging. She slowly get soft liao, and soft moans start coming out. :D

PoLarBoI
31-12-2008, 01:04 AM
Thinking this is the right time to enter liao, so I jus capped and proceeded to ram the heavens outta her. Discovered throughout the banging that her looks get better as u get used to her. Her moans and emotions are for real, no acting at all. She gets stimulated easily with moderate wetness.

I pumped her and slowly leaned onto her boobs. She responded by grabbing and hugging me very tightly, macham childhood lover like that. Wah, too tight cannot control my cannon liaoz. Within minutes the whole deal was done.

Did some chit chat while resting on the bed. Later bathed, paid up and left for home.

Overall, I must say that while she is new in this trade, lacking in certain skills, she does have some good points though. Her willingness to learn is strong and all she needs is some guidance. She is a little resistant to bj though, so might have to break her down a bit before she gets used to it.
She is good for bros that like fresh meat, shy shy type and she does not rush through at all. Very relaxed session with her.

Look: 6/10
Height : 1.65m
Weight : 50kg (estimate)
Body: 8/10 (slim, very little fat)
Boobs: 6/10 (not for boobs lovers)
Pussy: 8/10 (tight, moderately wet)
Frenching: 6/10 (needs to train more)
BJ: -/10 (I didnt insist on it cos she seem resistant to it)
Painting: allowed (no smell)
FJ: 8/10 (real moaning, shy, the submissive type)
Damage : $50 for 2hrs/1 shot

Fellow bros, do give Yao Bing a chance. Let me know if any1 is interested in trying out her yah? Cheers ! :D

PoLarBoI
01-01-2009, 12:47 PM
Passed a mixture of Rong Rong's and Yao Bing's contacts to some bros:

masonlim
Kumpongman
hidetox
atomic bomb
gentingfw
average jOe
flare
donkeyKong
MadMonk78
Horser
AhBeng369

Hope to see FRs coming in ! Happy New Year to all bros !

PoLarBoI
02-01-2009, 07:50 AM
Its the beginning of a new year ! Wishing all bros a better start than the last year !

Still waiting for FRs from bros that have tried either Rong or Yao Bing. Need feedback then can tell them to improve/ keep up the good work.

Cheers bros ! :D

poka7750
02-01-2009, 04:35 PM
Thanks bro paLaBoi for sharing Rong Rong's contact

Arrange & pick up her this afternoon at lor xx saw her from far....she dress like sg gal wow so tempting

she greet me 新年好,smile look at her so nice & fresh,,,, chat with her on the way to our love nest...

in room we wash up together, dry outself on the bed she said my body is fit start to touch & cat bath me all ard my body

can not tahan le.... i put her on top of me rubby awhile enjoy with kissing her lips....

i cap my didi , insert into her pussy enjoy her temperature....

going for about 10 mins

massage her & we chat something, continue to penetrate her in doggie position she moan with steamingly

here I cum...cum...cum wow shiok my 2009 juice all came into her

cap

her look 6.5
body 8.5
fj 8
gf 9
rtf yes

cheers:)

thanks to polaboi for kind sharing:)

davidsin
02-01-2009, 05:23 PM
bro can have her contact? keen to meet her

PoLarBoI
04-01-2009, 08:20 PM
Passed RR and YB's contacts to the following bros:

angelstar
vincy111
bonk'em all
retry
jos333333
good guy
weetjin
bengsg
badtzboy

Hope to see more FRs coming !!! :D

dalflour
04-01-2009, 11:13 PM
Bro, Rong Rong no. still the same???

best123
05-01-2009, 12:47 AM
can i have RR and YB's ctc pls? will try on wed...thanks

PoLarBoI
07-01-2009, 01:35 AM
Bro, Rong Rong no. still the same???

Nope, Rong Rong's contact changed liaoz. PM me if u interested in finding her again yah? :)

PoLarBoI
07-01-2009, 07:38 AM
can i have RR and YB's ctc pls? will try on wed...thanks

Check ur mailbox bro! Lol.
Happy bonking! :)

PoLarBoI
07-01-2009, 09:22 PM
Jus passed a few more bros RR and YB's contacts:

davidsin
vincent_lim
tidusff80
Zonal101
paper88798
tidusff80
jerry1979
jsnn
best123

Still waiting for more FRs ... :)

Piglet
08-01-2009, 12:54 AM
I promised a FR so here it is ! Called Rong Rong up for a session earlier but was told that she was fully booked for the day. Was recommended Yao Bing as a replacement and in the end agreed to meetup at Hotel81.

Heard a knock on the door and went to open. Greeted by a lady with slender figure, moderate height. Face wise is average, age around 25+. As told by bro Polarboi, YB is quite shy. She doesnt dare to look me in the eye and has that kinda village girl feel.

Didnt waste time, helped her to take off clothes and go straight into the shower. She wasnt very familiar on what to do, so I guided her on the SOP stuff. Told her that cleaning is very important, cos after whole body clean clean oledy then foreplay can proceed without worry.

Cleaned up each other's bodies with soap then washed with water. Told her that bj in shower is a norm thing. In the end, she went down and did very short and quick licks and flicks. The bj was not spectacular but the mental feeling was very shiok !

A while later we went to bed and straight away attacked her nene. Her nene very sensitive, lick a while cannot tahan liao. Her moans quite special. Feels like she trying to control her feelings but still very high so some sounds leak out. Makes me feel like raping her like that. Put on cap and ram her missionary style finished with doggy. Sextified.

Still got 1 hr left so told her she could leave if she got customer but she told me she will stay with me till 2 hr up. Very good customer service. Chatted with her while playing with her body. I think she everywhere also sensitive cos water and sound come out quite fast. Then handphone ring, nabei! OC called, have to withdraw troops liao.

My Rating for Yao Bin
look 6.5/10
body 8/10
fj 8/10
GFE 7/10
Shyness 9/10 (innocent type)
rtf Of Course ! :D
Damage $50 + $20(rm) + $3.80(condom)

TY bro polarboi for passing me contact even though my points are so low!
Will continue to post FR for Rong Rong next week after meetup !

PoLarBoI
08-01-2009, 07:43 AM
Thanx bro Piglet for your FR ! Glad u enjoyed Yao Bing as much as I did.

Waiting for more FRs to come ! Gonna try RR and YB's Shuang Fei this week and report. Watch out for updates ! :D

badtzboy
08-01-2009, 07:47 PM
Thk bro PolarBaI for Rong Rong ctc...

Try her last week.

To me, well, she look like an average girl.
The bath was SOP.. Expect tat she wash didi until very very the clean...

The boob is dammed small, but is ok.
Body Very small in size, very gd to do any pattern...lols
Her catbath was nothing fanastic....blow for awhile and lick awhile...then proceed for FJ.
After FJ, she still make coffee for me, chat with me for awhile....

A very nice n comfortable girl to be with....

RTF: hmmmm...maybe not...will try Yao Bing next....

Anyway thk bro polarBai again....

PoLarBoI
08-01-2009, 10:57 PM
TY badtzboy for ur FR! Indeed Rong Rong is not for boob lover, but she really enjoys sex and so no fake fake kinda action. I think I'm a sucka for that cos a lot of experience with pretty mei mei's but this cannot do, that cannot do. Fuck also feel damn fake.

Haiz, in the end, all we chiongsters wanna is a nice 1 hr fuck that help us release our tension then go back home and rest. GFE is impt to me hence. Comfortable feel, playful, and money's worth.

Appreciate ur effort to post the FR! Keep it coming yah ! Cheers !!! :D

PoLarBoI
09-01-2009, 09:19 AM
Dun mind I sidetrack a while, Jus wondering if any bros here chiong IV KTV? Thinking of going later but alone very sian. :)

PoLarBoI
09-01-2009, 09:50 AM
Rong Rong is up for grabs at $60/2hr/1 shot. Great GFE and works hard.

Yao Bing is available at $50/2hr/1 shot. Fresh and eager to learn.
Remaining time can request both to do a short massage.

Value for money ! Interested bros, pls do pm me. :)

PoLarBoI
10-01-2009, 10:09 AM
Jus passed contacts to mroe bros :

english
Predatorking
bluestone_sg
poppychua
DinoBoi
KKND123
Michelinn

Hope to see FRs being posted! Happy bonking ! :)

PoLarBoI
10-01-2009, 03:00 PM
Up for the day ! :)

PoLarBoI
11-01-2009, 11:14 AM
Jus passed contacts to more bros :

noob789
devil.66677
skywave
markx6562
patient
Mahony
Lexus88

Hope to see FRs being posted! Happy bonking ! :D

Piglet
11-01-2009, 07:41 PM
Bro PolarBoi, does RR and YB do tarma ? If yes, can check with u wats the damage? :confused:

PoLarBoI
12-01-2009, 07:45 AM
Bro PolarBoi, does RR and YB do tarma ? If yes, can check with u wats the damage? :confused:

Yeah, they do tarma. Its $100 for 1hr and $120 for 2 hrs.

PoLarBoI
12-01-2009, 10:02 PM
Up for the day! :)
Any FRs coming up ?

PoLarBoI
13-01-2009, 07:37 AM
Up for the day! :)

PoLarBoI
13-01-2009, 10:31 PM
Jus passed more contacts to bros :

saniboy
jsnn
linixx
tidusff80
dr_freak
Pandaro
Nissan4638
XMalcomX

Happy bonking bros ! Hope to see FR soon ! :)

tidusff80
14-01-2009, 01:39 AM

saniboy
jsnn
linixx
tidusff80
dr_freak
Pandaro
Nissan4638
XMalcomX

Happy bonking bros ! Hope to see FR soon ! :)

bro, storing vitamin M.. very siong... =P Thanks for sharing. Checking if YB is available...

hidetox
14-01-2009, 07:13 AM
Sorry for the late FR. Tried Yao Bing the day before yesterday. Met up at some hotel, went up first, 5 minutes later she came. Opened the door, first thing that captured my attention was her eyes, hair, and legs. YUMMY!

I showered already, so she showered alone, then lied down beside me started to chit chat. We TCSS with her playing/massaging my body for 30 mins! Then some hot frenching action, tongues lock and loaded to fight each other! :eek: After that, she proceeded to give me a BBBJ for a good 10 mins! Nice suction and licking, playing with my balls as well. Sad to say, couldn't control, she couldn't back off in time, ended up with a CIM :( No worries she said, went to the toilet and washed up.

TCSS for awhile more, i started licking and sucking on her nipples, very very senstive, kept moaning and smiling at me. Then went down south, ooh, no smell, suck on her clit and started fingering her, she came, not once, not twice, but 3 freaking times!

Next she capped me, rode me, flip her over to missionary, started pumping, she came again, then to doggie, pump her till i gave up, both of us came together, sweating and panting, ended up on the bed TCSS again.

Left 15 minutes, TCSS and started to massage my head and also give me a HJ on my small head :o. Talk talk talk, pump pump pump, i came again. Wash up, paid up and we left together! GFE is definitely there, i guess there was alot of chemistry between the both of us :D

Looks 6/10 ( grows on you, love her eyes )
body 7/10 ( nice ass, nice legs )
bbbj 6/10 ( can be improved, she's willing to learn )
hj 4/10 ( nothing to shout about )
massage 8/10 ( very very soothing with the right amount of strength )
fj 7/10 ( willing to try all positions )

total damage $50/2hr/3 + $20 room + $20 tips

RTF: definitely, will call her and RR for tarma next

Thanks to PoLarBoI for the lobang!

king1404
14-01-2009, 11:21 AM
mr Polar
contact please... thx:cool:

PoLarBoI
14-01-2009, 11:20 PM
bro, storing vitamin M.. very siong... =P Thanks for sharing. Checking if YB is available...

Yeah she is, give her a call whenever u're ready yah ? Been too busy with work lately, jus informed by Rong Rong that her period jus ended. Opps ... Apologies to all the bros if any tried to get her during her red week.

Paisay paisay ! :o

ah_bird
14-01-2009, 11:32 PM
can i have the ctc to try pls.. tks bro.

PoLarBoI
15-01-2009, 07:42 AM
Sorry for the late FR. Tried Yao Bing the day before yesterday. Met up at some hotel, went up first, 5 minutes later she came. Opened the door, first thing that captured my attention was her eyes, hair, and legs. YUMMY!

I showered already, so she showered alone, then lied down beside me started to chit chat. We TCSS with her playing/massaging my body for 30 mins! Then some hot frenching action, tongues lock and loaded to fight each other! :eek: After that, she proceeded to give me a BBBJ for a good 10 mins! Nice suction and licking, playing with my balls as well. Sad to say, couldn't control, she couldn't back off in time, ended up with a CIM :( No worries she said, went to the toilet and washed up.

TCSS for awhile more, i started licking and sucking on her nipples, very very senstive, kept moaning and smiling at me. Then went down south, ooh, no smell, suck on her clit and started fingering her, she came, not once, not twice, but 3 freaking times!

Next she capped me, rode me, flip her over to missionary, started pumping, she came again, then to doggie, pump her till i gave up, both of us came together, sweating and panting, ended up on the bed TCSS again.

Left 15 minutes, TCSS and started to massage my head and also give me a HJ on my small head :o. Talk talk talk, pump pump pump, i came again. Wash up, paid up and we left together! GFE is definitely there, i guess there was alot of chemistry between the both of us :D

Looks 6/10 ( grows on you, love her eyes )
body 7/10 ( nice ass, nice legs )
bbbj 6/10 ( can be improved, she's willing to learn )
hj 4/10 ( nothing to shout about )
massage 8/10 ( very very soothing with the right amount of strength )
fj 7/10 ( willing to try all positions )

total damage $50/2hr/3 + $20 room + $20 tips

RTF: definitely, will call her and RR for tarma next

Thanks to PoLarBoI for the lobang!

Thank you bro hidetox for the FR !!! Glad u enjoyed it ! She is fresh isnt she? Lol

Booker
15-01-2009, 09:14 PM
Thanks to TS for the contact, tried out Yao Bing today.
Met her at Aljunied MRT and go over to L81 with her, as she is not familiar with that place.
Upon reaching hotel, we lie down to talk talk abit to break the ice. Once warm up liao, start frenching and kissing like long time lovers. She is quite responsive in this area, good GFE.
Then stripped and shower together, once shower, went back to bed and continue kissing and touching each other. Move south and play with her pussy and finger her. Got her wet and horny... then she proceed to cap me and got her to ride me. Ended round 1 with that.
So washed up individually and then took a little nap together like lover. Then some fondling and Jr is aroused. Request for a HJ to ease the hard-on, as she said she don't do BJ or BBBJ... maybe no chemistry with her bah.

Rating
Body: 6/10
Boobs: 6/10 (Not for boobs lover)
Frenching: 7/10 (Responsive)
FJ: 6.5/10
BJ/BBBJ: No have maybe not chemistry
GFE: 8/10 (She's strong in this area... will lie on your body to rest and cuddle together on bed, plus her shy shy action and soft moan when arouse)
Damage: $50 + Tip (for her cab fare home) + $20 for H81
RTF: Depends...

hidetox
15-01-2009, 10:21 PM
Thank you bro hidetox for the FR !!! Glad u enjoyed it ! She is fresh isnt she? Lol
lucky la, got chemistry with her, she mentioned to me that she will be going back soon, probably another 2 more months here, must chop chop curry pok :D

PoLarBoI
16-01-2009, 12:42 AM
Thanks to TS for the contact, tried out Yao Bing today.
Met her at Aljunied MRT and go over to L81 with her, as she is not familiar with that place.
Upon reaching hotel, we lie down to talk talk abit to break the ice. Once warm up liao, start frenching and kissing like long time lovers. She is quite responsive in this area, good GFE.
Then stripped and shower together, once shower, went back to bed and continue kissing and touching each other. Move south and play with her pussy and finger her. Got her wet and horny... then she proceed to cap me and got her to ride me. Ended round 1 with that.
So washed up individually and then took a little nap together like lover. Then some fondling and Jr is aroused. Request for a HJ to ease the hard-on, as she said she don't do BJ or BBBJ... maybe no chemistry with her bah.

Rating
Boobs: 6/10 (Not for boobs lover)
BJ/BBBJ: No have maybe not chemistry
GFE: 8/10 (She's strong in this area... will lie on your body to rest and cuddle together on bed, plus her shy shy action and soft moan when arouse)
Damage: $50 + Tip (for her cab fare home) + $20 for H81
RTF: Depends...

TY bro Booker for ur prompt FR ! All FR posters will be upped for effort.
Agree that Yao Bing's GFE is excellent. In fact, Rong Rong and Yao Bing's selling point is good GFE and hardworking, no rush.
Wonder if they trained under the same sifu in China before coming here ? Lol.
Hope you enjoyed the bonk ! :)

PoLarBoI
16-01-2009, 07:35 AM
lucky la, got chemistry with her, she mentioned to me that she will be going back soon, probably another 2 more months here, must chop chop curry pok :D

Hmm? I thought she going back in 3 weeks time? Bros that wanna try this fresh girlfriend do it fast before she is gone ! :)

hidetox
16-01-2009, 07:21 PM
Hmm? I thought she going back in 3 weeks time? Bros that wanna try this fresh girlfriend do it fast before she is gone ! :)
ah yes, i forgot it was 2009 :P she's going back on the 12th of february :(

PoLarBoI
17-01-2009, 03:15 AM
Passed contacts to more bros :

openhorny
mightyys
donkey_gong
aces68
skyknight
pilter
king1404

Hope to see FRs posted here by bros after trying out them !
Happy bonking bros ! :D

PoLarBoI
17-01-2009, 12:11 PM

nk7610
flippie
ah_bird
playboy
shboeing
lovelypussy

Waiting for FRs to appear ! Happy bonking bros !
Quick try these 2 low budget gals before they are gone ! :D

badtzboy
17-01-2009, 03:10 PM
Thanks to TS for the contact, tried out Yao Bing somwtime last week.
Met her at Gelyang go over to L81 with her.
Upon reaching hotel, we lie down to talk talk abit to break the ice. Once warm up liao,as her to bath. She was like *Puzzled.... but in the end, she still bath with me...wash my little bro clean...
After shower together, went back to bed and continue kissing and touching each other. Move south and play with her pussy and finger her.
But sad to say, there was no BJ. Haiz....
then she proceed to cap me and got her to ride me.

After everything was done,washed up individually and then took a little nap together like lover.
Heard from her, she also work in SG KTV, but according to her, she was not so daring in the KTV ascompare to other gers.

Overall, i still prefer ROng ROng as compare to her.
Satisfied as it was a budget bonk.

Rating
Look: 5.5/10
Body: 5/10
Boobs: 6/10 (Not for boobs lover but better than Rong Rong.)
BJ/BBBJ: No....sianz half
GFE: 6/10 (still prefer rong rong)
Damage: $50 + $20 for H81
RTF: no

PoLarBoI
18-01-2009, 12:06 AM
Thanks to TS for the contact, tried out Yao Bing somwtime last week.
Met her at Gelyang go over to L81 with her.
Upon reaching hotel, we lie down to talk talk abit to break the ice. Once warm up liao,as her to bath. She was like *Puzzled.... but in the end, she still bath with me...wash my little bro clean...
After shower together, went back to bed and continue kissing and touching each other. Move south and play with her pussy and finger her.
But sad to say, there was no BJ. Haiz....
then she proceed to cap me and got her to ride me.

After everything was done,washed up individually and then took a little nap together like lover.
Heard from her, she also work in SG KTV, but according to her, she was not so daring in the KTV ascompare to other gers.

Overall, i still prefer ROng ROng as compare to her.
Satisfied as it was a budget bonk.

Rating
Look: 5.5/10
Body: 5/10
Boobs: 6/10 (Not for boobs lover but better than Rong Rong.)
BJ/BBBJ: No....sianz half
GFE: 6/10 (still prefer rong rong)
Damage: $50 + $20 for H81
RTF: no

Yeah, $50 bucks for 2 hrs is hard to beat. Wondering if the bros here prefer $40 bucks for 1 hr ? I could ask her to change ... not sure if she's ok though ...

Upz u for ur effort to post the FR. Well done bro ! :)

PoLarBoI
18-01-2009, 10:10 AM

superoy
jason028
Tyral
cobrady
deshooi

Hope to see FRs posted here by bros after trying out them !
Happy bonking bros !

Booker
18-01-2009, 11:37 AM
Yeah, $50 bucks for 2 hrs is hard to beat. Wondering if the bros here prefer $40 bucks for 1 hr ? I could ask her to change ... not sure if she's ok though ...

Bro, I think $50/2/2 is pretty reasonable now. My personal opinion... no point going for $40/1/1. Since the min booking for H81 is 2 hr. Then only 1 shot, 1 hr... the other hr quite wasted. So stay at $50/2/2 shall be ok...
Perhaps if she does BJ (if she is not comfortable for BBBJ), will be a plus point....

Just my 2 cents worth, for this budget gem.

Lonelygal
18-01-2009, 10:52 PM
Can PM me her hp.

Thks

PoLarBoI
18-01-2009, 11:39 PM
Bro, I think $50/2/2 is pretty reasonable now. My personal opinion... no point going for $40/1/1. Since the min booking for H81 is 2 hr. Then only 1 shot, 1 hr... the other hr quite wasted. So stay at $50/2/2 shall be ok...
Perhaps if she does BJ (if she is not comfortable for BBBJ), will be a plus point....

Just my 2 cents worth, for this budget gem.

OIC ... thanx for the feedback bro Booker ! I was thinking that perhaps some bros (like me) jus wanna go for fast bonk and chop chop rush back before OC do spot check. Lol. Good to have info from bros, IMO.

Comments and suggestions are welcome ! :)

PoLarBoI
19-01-2009, 08:03 AM

flippie
19-01-2009, 05:09 PM
Sorry for the late FR with YB... Thanks polarboi for the contacts...

After hesitated for a day or two, and also coz of the $$ shortage, only managed to meet up with her last week Friday afternoon....

I checked into the room, and YB came abt 15 mins later... I opened the door and first impression of her was she looked decent and fair girl... The more you look at her, the more you feel you are getting the right companion... Anyway, I invited her into the room and we sat on the bed to talk a bit of ourselves and what I was looking for.... She understood what I wanted - a great GFE type of experience...

She signaled in a soft voice to go to the bathroom and bathed... She paid quite a bit of attention to wash me clean, and coz her hands kept rubbing my small bro, I couldn't control and hugged her tightly, pressing our bodies as close as possible, under the shower.... YB was quite responsive, or maybe she felt my urge was strong... she let me hugged and roamed her body... Then I off the shower and pulled and pushed her onto the bed, with us still hugging tightly along the way..

I thought I was a bit rough, sorry... but then I could feel she was actually hugging me very tightly too... and we never bother to dry our bodies up... Instead, I offered to dry her body with my mouth... I licked and tasted her face, her neck, her small buns, down her belly and slowly moving down to her sacred spot... she let out small moans and her body kept swinging... my hand reached her spot and not sure if coz of the water or what, I felt extra wet down there... I wanted to go down to do some painting, but she pulled me up... Then it was her turn... I was quite surprise that she was like a hungry person, eating my body from near my lips, then right down to near my groin area... I thought I would be treated with a nice BJ, but she stopped short mouthing my little bro's head, and instead, played with my didi and run her finger from my didi to my arse... the feeling I was so unbearable!

I tried a different style by pushing her gently to the bed wall, we both in half lying position... and I pushed my body against her, inching my didi closer and closer to her spot while my hands holding her hands right up above her head... She closed her eyes and I thought she must be really having a great feeling as I...

Our bodies were swinging, and our pole and hole rubbing each other... I cant stand any more, and I pulled out my CD (bought those with rough lines) and she helped me capped on me... Oh I was uncontrollably moaning when the moment she capped with both hands and she looking at me passionately... half sleeping type of eye expression!.... Then when she capped me, I slowly thrusted my didi into her... slow and deep thrustings made her moan, from soft to loud... till she told me she does not care anymore... (I not sure what she meant) ... but I still thrusted her in and out, sometimes slow, sometimes fast... Then we changed position... I pulled her down with me on the bed and she rode me, closing her eyes and her expression was like "hen tong ku" (suffering?) .... Her voice was getting louder and trembling... I helped her by pushing my body towards her when she thrusted on me...

After a good 15-20 mins, I told her I cannot le... then she signalled me to go on top of her.... I placed my lips on her lips! (no french kissing but I think she might have lost control and forgot about this!....) I tongued her lips while she opened a little of her mouth... I tried to find her tongue with my tongue but I thought she still a bit conscious about no french kissing, so she just silently shaking her head to tell me not to kiss her.... Anyway, I really used all my energy to penetrate her as deeply as I could... slow and powerful thrusts... then fast and desperate thrusts... she moaned, I moaned... bodies moving furiously, and she hugged me damp tight, legs even curled up to my back! .... And I let my sufferings in my off into her in a couple of minutes....

We hugged each other in that position for quite some time... lost count of the time... and finally she opened her eyes and smiled to me... I planted a light kiss on her lips and let her go..... We washed up, hugged awhile and chatted and parted from there...

Sorry for the FR... I was very impressed with YB...

I would strongly recommend YB for her true GFE.... Not for boob lovers, but those who want great feelings, YB is very good... but I think the secret is to put her in the right mood... think of her as a lover, then she will react, surprising even you and me!

GFE rating: 9
Body movement: 8
Look: 6
Boobs: small
Skin: fair and smooth
Her touches: 9
Attitude: 9
RTF: definitely
Damage: abt 1.5hr = 80, tipped = 30, hotel = 20, CD = better prepare yourself as more suitable for your own need ^^

Thanks for reading my FR... :)

PoLarBoI
20-01-2009, 08:59 PM
Sorry for the late FR with YB... Thanks polarboi for the contacts...

After hesitated for a day or two, and also coz of the $$ shortage, only managed to meet up with her last week Friday afternoon....

I checked into the room, and YB came abt 15 mins later... I opened the door and first impression of her was she looked decent and fair girl... The more you look at her, the more you feel you are getting the right companion... Anyway, I invited her into the room and we sat on the bed to talk a bit of ourselves and what I was looking for.... She understood what I wanted - a great GFE type of experience...

She signaled in a soft voice to go to the bathroom and bathed... She paid quite a bit of attention to wash me clean, and coz her hands kept rubbing my small bro, I couldn't control and hugged her tightly, pressing our bodies as close as possible, under the shower.... YB was quite responsive, or maybe she felt my urge was strong... she let me hugged and roamed her body... Then I off the shower and pulled and pushed her onto the bed, with us still hugging tightly along the way..

I thought I was a bit rough, sorry... but then I could feel she was actually hugging me very tightly too... and we never bother to dry our bodies up... Instead, I offered to dry her body with my mouth... I licked and tasted her face, her neck, her small buns, down her belly and slowly moving down to her sacred spot... she let out small moans and her body kept swinging... my hand reached her spot and not sure if coz of the water or what, I felt extra wet down there... I wanted to go down to do some painting, but she pulled me up... Then it was her turn... I was quite surprise that she was like a hungry person, eating my body from near my lips, then right down to near my groin area... I thought I would be treated with a nice BJ, but she stopped short mouthing my little bro's head, and instead, played with my didi and run her finger from my didi to my arse... the feeling I was so unbearable!

I tried a different style by pushing her gently to the bed wall, we both in half lying position... and I pushed my body against her, inching my didi closer and closer to her spot while my hands holding her hands right up above her head... She closed her eyes and I thought she must be really having a great feeling as I...

Our bodies were swinging, and our pole and hole rubbing each other... I cant stand any more, and I pulled out my CD (bought those with rough lines) and she helped me capped on me... Oh I was uncontrollably moaning when the moment she capped with both hands and she looking at me passionately... half sleeping type of eye expression!.... Then when she capped me, I slowly thrusted my didi into her... slow and deep thrustings made her moan, from soft to loud... till she told me she does not care anymore... (I not sure what she meant) ... but I still thrusted her in and out, sometimes slow, sometimes fast... Then we changed position... I pulled her down with me on the bed and she rode me, closing her eyes and her expression was like "hen tong ku" (suffering?) .... Her voice was getting louder and trembling... I helped her by pushing my body towards her when she thrusted on me...

After a good 15-20 mins, I told her I cannot le... then she signalled me to go on top of her.... I placed my lips on her lips! (no french kissing but I think she might have lost control and forgot about this!....) I tongued her lips while she opened a little of her mouth... I tried to find her tongue with my tongue but I thought she still a bit conscious about no french kissing, so she just silently shaking her head to tell me not to kiss her.... Anyway, I really used all my energy to penetrate her as deeply as I could... slow and powerful thrusts... then fast and desperate thrusts... she moaned, I moaned... bodies moving furiously, and she hugged me damp tight, legs even curled up to my back! .... And I let my sufferings in my off into her in a couple of minutes....

We hugged each other in that position for quite some time... lost count of the time... and finally she opened her eyes and smiled to me... I planted a light kiss on her lips and let her go..... We washed up, hugged awhile and chatted and parted from there...

Sorry for the FR... I was very impressed with YB...

I would strongly recommend YB for her true GFE.... Not for boob lovers, but those who want great feelings, YB is very good... but I think the secret is to put her in the right mood... think of her as a lover, then she will react, surprising even you and me!

GFE rating: 9
Body movement: 8
Look: 6
Boobs: small
Skin: fair and smooth
Her touches: 9
Attitude: 9
RTF: definitely
Damage: abt 1.5hr = 80, tipped = 30, hotel = 20, CD = better prepare yourself as more suitable for your own need ^^

Thanks for reading my FR... :)

Thanks bro Flippie for the detailed FR ! Glad u liked it as I did !
Upz for the effort ! Happy bonking bro ! :D

Lonelygal
21-01-2009, 12:48 AM
Hi guys ..just back after meeting YB..really disappointed:mad:

Here my 1st FR:(New here but i am not new to tis )

SMS YB and she callback to ask me go fetch her.

Reached place and called her.Frankly speaking after i saw her i xianz half already.
Looks really below average, 30+, average height and figure
Looks alot like those auntie factory worker but not cute type
Tot since cum liao nvr mind hope svc gd.
Lucky nearby got Hotel81.

Try joking with her as i understd bro here say she shy type.She reply but not really chatty type.Went into room and she simply just freeze there,no idea do wat.Ask her to massage me and she started.Massage really so so.Say if hurt tell her.After 5min got to ask her go bath together,she ok.Take ard 2min to stripped and saw her naked really xianz liao.Saggy small breats and abit of tummy

Started bathing and really SOP not much to say.Wash my DIDI few times as if checking goods.Try fingering her but hard as she cls her leg tight.No choice start to wash and tickle her small boobs and nipple but she simply just shower away.

Say ok liao.Take towel ask me go out wait.I try to get intimate but same she like dead fish.( By now i really feel like going)

Walk out lie on the bed and start to shiver.She cum out and ask me is it very cold.I say YESS and guess wat..???!!! SHE COVER ME WITH BLANKET ??!!
OMG..really damn damn xianz.With her towel she come onto the bed and lie on my shoulder.Have to ask her to take out towel.She just lie on me and watch TV.Really angry now so i ask her remove towel.Started to finger her but again she refuse to open leg.Ask her she say can touch but cnnt finger.XIANZZZ

She than satrt to suck my nipple and rub my Didi.I tot finally can start liao try lick her nipple but she lay in a postiton that make it damn hard too.
Ask her to use mouth she say NO.

OK thats It i give up liao.Told her tis cannt that cannt so wat can ??
She say can FJ her.Sorry me no mood like and also i don't like tis type of built-up.Ask her to forget it just massage me.

Massage abt 15min and we tc abit.Give her $30 bucks and chk-out
Really lousy night !!

Look: 3/10 (not my type,auntie looks)
Body: 4/10
Boobs: 3/10 (damn damn small)
Frenching: Nvr try (Strange smell)
FJ: Nvr try
BJ:Scare so no have
GFE: 1/10 (Feel as if i am svcing her,wonder if is it she paying me)
Damage: $30 (50min Waste $$) + $20 (H81)
RTF: IMPOSSIBLE !!!!!!

Bro PoLarBoI thks for ur PM but she really cnnt make it.Feel like being rob.I not those fussy type liao yet like that.Advs all bro to spent the $50 go GL better.
zThink can 4get abt Rong ROng also.Maybe like wat they say cheap wea got good.
:mad:

microking
21-01-2009, 01:29 AM
can PM me contact, thanks bro.

PoLarBoI
21-01-2009, 07:53 AM
can PM me contact, thanks bro.

Check ur mail bro ! :)

flippie
21-01-2009, 12:44 PM
Thanks bro Flippie for the detailed FR ! Glad u liked it as I did !
Upz for the effort ! Happy bonking bro ! :D

Thank you Bro for your comments and point ^^

Hope Bro have more nice recommendation...

Btw, ask bros here, those thai chicks advertised in the banner, like 140/2/1.5 are they good? coz the pictures showed they are so SYT and can do many things such as AR, BBBJ, many many etc.... SOunds too good to be true... any bro got experience? Thanks... ^^

flippie
21-01-2009, 11:03 PM
Hi guys ..just back after meeting YB..really disappointed:mad:

Here my 1st FR:(New here but i am not new to tis )

.....zThink can 4get abt Rong ROng also.Maybe like wat they say cheap wea got good.
:mad:

Sorry to hear that bro... maybe different bro got different taste.. or YB was not in mood whatever... Yes, she shy but she needs people to guide her... like if you really arouse her, she can be wild... just like the encounter I have with her... haven't tried RR, but bro here said she is generally better ^^...

Hope bro got hold of a better experience the next time round....

PoLarBoI
21-01-2009, 11:15 PM
Thank you Bro for your comments and point ^^

Hope Bro have more nice recommendation...

Btw, ask bros here, those thai chicks advertised in the banner, like 140/2/1.5 are they good? coz the pictures showed they are so SYT and can do many things such as AR, BBBJ, many many etc.... SOunds too good to be true... any bro got experience? Thanks... ^^

Those Thai babes are really good at sex, all those services that they claim they do is real (AR, BBBJ, etc ...). For me, I think around $100 can get all the services also but need to depend on luck and recommendations if u're searching by urself.

Some FLs provide very good service for low price! Jus take some time to filter the gems or go geylang stroll stroll and find ! Its quite a fun and satisfying experience when u do find someone to ur liking. Nice ! :)

flippie
21-01-2009, 11:18 PM
Thank bro for the advice ^^ ... Note taken :)

Those Thai babes are really good at sex, all those services that they claim they do is real (AR, BBBJ, etc ...). For me, I think around $100 can get all the services also but need to depend on luck and recommendations if u're searching by urself.

Some FLs provide very good service for low price! Jus take some time to filter the gems or go geylang stroll stroll and find ! Its quite a fun and satisfying experience when u do find someone to ur liking. Nice ! :)

PoLarBoI
22-01-2009, 08:04 AM
Rong Rong jus told me last nite that a bro here flew her aeroplane. A bro arranged with her to meet at lor 24 and Rong left her KTV by cab so that she would not be late. The bro told her that he was in a hurry and wanted to meet in 15min. She reached the hotel and waited for 1 hr ! Still no sight of the bastard. In the end the poor girl loss her cab fare, wasted 1 hr when she could have some customers in the KTV. :mad:

To all bros out there, the girls are jus here to make a living. Rong and YB do not make money with astronomical numbers, jus $60/2hr and $50/2hr. Pls do not disturb them if u're not keen to call them! If u dun care abt service or GFE and jus wanna shove ur stick into a pretty face then go for the CAT40 / CAT50 at the fish tanks.

The SOB's mobile number is 97566537. Dude, I believe wat goes around comes around too. U see wat ur career luck will be in the OX year. No good. :mad:

From now on, I will begin to filter bro requests, due to such troublemakers. Sorry, but to be fair for the 2 girls, I think its best to do so. Number collecters and children pls stay away. :mad:

PoLarBoI
22-01-2009, 10:58 PM

tidusff80
23-01-2009, 02:22 AM
My 2nd FR in SB.

Tried to meet YB last week but due to OT, informed her at lunch that I have to cancel the appointment.

This morning SMS her again. She's quite prompt to respond and fixed to meet at 7pm. Met her at the MRT, abit of hiccups cuz we were at different exits. Well, found her in the end but her looks abit like 30+. Sianz, but well, since already made arrangement, just go ahead.

Checked into the Hotel and went to the room together. Once inside, I proceed to shower. She didn't offer to come along, so I just washed up, came out and she went in. YB came out wrapped in towel. Can see her body so so only.

She sat beside me and we tcss awhile. Asked me to guess her age, so i said 25 and she said yeah. I wonder, but she also say her frens said she looks older. Cuz she worked in the farm back in hometown. Then showed me her muscles. Haha... damn, more firm than mine. Complexion not good also due to too much sun and stuff.

She massage me abit and I asked if she learnt how to massage. She said a few days cuz she followed a fren who works in some "tui na" centre. So she picked up a little bit. Nothing much, she proceeded to massage me legs then arms. Said she's shy and dun talk alot compared to she's back in hometown. her frenz says she's chatty and naughty. hmm....

She took off my towel and massage awhile more, then gave me a HJ. Nothing fantastic. I left the CD on the table, so she helped herself and capped me, then climbed on top and started riding me. Moaned abit and the feeling quite ok la. she tried to be passionate. was grabbing me hard and we kissed alot. frenched abit but can sense she ain't comfortable.

changed to missionary and pumped her hard. kept pulling me to her lips. finished her off in a short while. then she helped to remove the cd. quite skilled and she cleaned my tool properly.

we lied on the bed awhile and she was like "xiao niao yi ren" kind lies beside me and still sucked my nipples now and then. OC was calling, so asked if she want go shower, she replied dun wan, just wana be beside u.. haha...

well, eventually she said let's shower and she didn't really wash up much for me. juz held the shower. so i cleaned up and get dressed. paid her and then we left together.

Said she'll be leaving soon and not too sure when she'll be back.

Overall rating:
Look: 4/10 (looked matured)
Boobs: 3/10 (not for boob lovers)
Skin: Complexion not good. But still smooth
FJ: 5/10 (moan abit unreal)
BJ: Didn't do
Fingering: slight.
Attitude: 8 (willing to please, perhaps do better with guidance)
Damage: $50 + $20 (Hotel Fragrance)

Hope the above helps. =)

PoLarBoI
23-01-2009, 07:54 AM
My 2nd FR in SB.

Tried to meet YB last week but due to OT, informed her at lunch that I have to cancel the appointment.

This morning SMS her again. She's quite prompt to respond and fixed to meet at 7pm. Met her at the MRT, abit of hiccups cuz we were at different exits. Well, found her in the end but her looks abit like 30+. Sianz, but well, since already made arrangement, just go ahead.

Checked into the Hotel and went to the room together. Once inside, I proceed to shower. She didn't offer to come along, so I just washed up, came out and she went in. YB came out wrapped in towel. Can see her body so so only.

She sat beside me and we tcss awhile. Asked me to guess her age, so i said 25 and she said yeah. I wonder, but she also say her frens said she looks older. Cuz she worked in the farm back in hometown. Then showed me her muscles. Haha... damn, more firm than mine. Complexion not good also due to too much sun and stuff.

She massage me abit and I asked if she learnt how to massage. She said a few days cuz she followed a fren who works in some "tui na" centre. So she picked up a little bit. Nothing much, she proceeded to massage me legs then arms. Said she's shy and dun talk alot compared to she's back in hometown. her frenz says she's chatty and naughty. hmm....

She took off my towel and massage awhile more, then gave me a HJ. Nothing fantastic. I left the CD on the table, so she helped herself and capped me, then climbed on top and started riding me. Moaned abit and the feeling quite ok la. she tried to be passionate. was grabbing me hard and we kissed alot. frenched abit but can sense she ain't comfortable.

changed to missionary and pumped her hard. kept pulling me to her lips. finished her off in a short while. then she helped to remove the cd. quite skilled and she cleaned my tool properly.

we lied on the bed awhile and she was like "xiao niao yi ren" kind lies beside me and still sucked my nipples now and then. OC was calling, so asked if she want go shower, she replied dun wan, just wana be beside u.. haha...

well, eventually she said let's shower and she didn't really wash up much for me. juz held the shower. so i cleaned up and get dressed. paid her and then we left together.

Said she'll be leaving soon and not too sure when she'll be back.

Overall rating:
Look: 4/10 (looked matured)
Boobs: 3/10 (not for boob lovers)
Skin: Complexion not good. But still smooth
FJ: 5/10 (moan abit unreal)
BJ: Didn't do
Fingering: slight.
Attitude: 8 (willing to please, perhaps do better with guidance)
Damage: $50 + $20 (Hotel Fragrance)

Hope the above helps. =)

Thanx for the FR ! Upz for u bro!

mazda0116
23-01-2009, 12:29 PM
thanks bro PoLarBoI for Rong Rong's ctc but din engage her instead request from her Yao Bing's ctc.

last nite after company's dinner was feeling horny so called a fl refer by another fl, but her auntie happens to visit her, LL hav to seek other alternatives. so scroll thru my call list, pick a name n sms her, but got no reply. so decided to go dwn to g.land n wait for reply (sms a few fls to ask if they available while on the way to g.land) reach g.land but still havnt made any apptmt. one reply pass working hr, another hav to wait til 1plus am. then received reply from RR said she nt with YB then told me to get ctc from bro PoLarBoI. after some exchanges of sms she said nid to ask permission from YB b4 giving ctc to me. told her can pass my no to YB n let her call me too.

wait for arnd 20mins, YB finally called n ask to meet at aljunied mrt as she scare to go g.land. after meeting up ask her if any preference for lovenest she said go lor 39 den told her heard there recently got raid oso kanna raid quite often. manage to convince her to go g.land, along the way found out tat she's afraid of g.land bcoz scare of harassment (got bad experience b4)

anyway pick 1 hotel n chk in. once in rm she say she veri nervous, told her lets juz sit dwn 1st n calm dwn. we tcss n she say she veri comfortable with me n i told her i felt the same n tink we click quite well. after some 10mins ask me wanna go bathe so start to undress but she still sitting there, so ask her wan to join me n she starts to undress as well. bath was sop except tat she start to wash her hair too (was tinking wow liao waste time but den while help her wash hair find tat it's quite oily so was ok with it) dry up n proceed to nxt battle ground.

on the bed we start with some hugging n fondling n she was touching my didi to make it awake. immediately my bro answer to the mobilisation n we begin to become more passionate with some kissing n lots of frenching. we den rubba rubba our body against each other. she oso starts to suck n lick my nips n i returns the favour by turning her to lie on her back n begin to kiss her neck n ear (she quite sensitive on her ears). den i move dwn to her nips n suck like a baby.

To be continue........(gotta to rush off to meet her for a rtf :p)

bros, do tell me if u like me to continue tis fr. do up my pts if u like it so far. cya :D

mazda0116
23-01-2009, 08:46 PM
den i move dwn to her nips n suck like a baby.

To be continue........(gotta to rush off to meet her for a rtf :p)

continued.......

returned from a rtf sexxion with her in the afternoon, another sextifying sexxion.

slowly my hand made my way down south to finger her gently n den can start to hear her moaning. sound quite nice n genuine to me. after awhile she buay tahan liao n request me to cap on. i begin to bonk her in missionary n can hear her soft moan. den i bend forward to french her like no tomorrow, oso would move to kiss n lick her ears n tats when her nicam stereo would go few lvls up. after banging for 10mins or so, can feel i'm cumming n i began to quicken my pace. finally, arh....., i came n unloaded my 2days loads of armies into her cunt, captured by the okamoto rubber shield. din withdraw immediately but wait til all the trooppers were unloaded. den she would help me to remove the cd n wipe it clean. after wiping clean, rested for awhile den proceed to bathrm to wash up.

back onto the bed, we covered ourself with the quilt n she would rest on my chest juz like a gf. more tcss about her background n occassionally we would kiss n french n hug each other tightly. she would den hold my didi n stroke it n shake it. i return with an attk on her A cup boobs n light petting on her pussy. but everything was juz restricted to touch touch n no 2nd attk on her lovehole. :( as time passes, RR called to find out her whereabout n ask her to go back, so we dress up n b4 we leave the rm she even helped to comb my hair (so sweet n ti tie, my 1st encounter n it makes me even more unwilling to part with her :().

after left the hotel, intended to walk her home but when we reach the main road, she ask me to go home 1st as quite late liao n she can walk herself home. she den helped me to flag down a cab n so we parted ways. sms to thank her for the companyn while in the cab n she reply with her blessing for me. another sweet move from her :p

name: introduce herself to me as Xiao Bing
looks: 7.5/10 (to me only hor, other bros may not feel so)
boobs: A nia (not for boobs lover)
body: 8/10 quite slim lar with a bit of flesh on tummy
skin: feels a bit rough or donno is it body hair
bbbj/bj: din do n i din ask
fingering: a bit
frenching: lots
fj: 8/10 (but i oni did 1 position, missionary)
attitude: 10/10
gfe: 10/10 (tink we click very well)
dmg: $50 + tips + rm $20 + cd + cab $10

overall experience: 9/10 (no full marks bcoz RR called a few times to get her home, which is such a killjoy)

PoLarBoI
24-01-2009, 12:24 AM
continued.......

returned from a rtf sexxion with her in the afternoon, another sextifying sexxion.

slowly my hand made my way down south to finger her gently n den can start to hear her moaning. sound quite nice n genuine to me. after awhile she buay tahan liao n request me to cap on. i begin to bonk her in missionary n can hear her soft moan. den i bend forward to french her like no tomorrow, oso would move to kiss n lick her ears n tats when her nicam stereo would go few lvls up. after banging for 10mins or so, can feel i'm cumming n i began to quicken my pace. finally, arh....., i came n unloaded my 2days loads of armies into her cunt, captured by the okamoto rubber shield. din withdraw immediately but wait til all the trooppers were unloaded. den she would help me to remove the cd n wipe it clean. after wiping clean, rested for awhile den proceed to bathrm to wash up.

back onto the bed, we covered ourself with the quilt n she would rest on my chest juz like a gf. more tcss about her background n occassionally we would kiss n french n hug each other tightly. she would den hold my didi n stroke it n shake it. i return with an attk on her A cup boobs n light petting on her pussy. but everything was juz restricted to touch touch n no 2nd attk on her lovehole. :( as time passes, RR called to find out her whereabout n ask her to go back, so we dress up n b4 we leave the rm she even helped to comb my hair (so sweet n ti tie, my 1st encounter n it makes me even more unwilling to part with her :().

after left the hotel, intended to walk her home but when we reach the main road, she ask me to go home 1st as quite late liao n she can walk herself home. she den helped me to flag down a cab n so we parted ways. sms to thank her for the companyn while in the cab n she reply with her blessing for me. another sweet move from her :p

name: introduce herself to me as Xiao Bing
looks: 7.5/10 (to me only hor, other bros may not feel so)
boobs: A nia (not for boobs lover)
body: 8/10 quite slim lar with a bit of flesh on tummy
skin: feels a bit rough or donno is it body hair
bbbj/bj: din do n i din ask
fingering: a bit
frenching: lots
fj: 8/10 (but i oni did 1 position, missionary)
attitude: 10/10
gfe: 10/10 (tink we click very well)
dmg: $50 + tips + rm $20 + cd + cab $10

overall experience: 9/10 (no full marks bcoz RR called a few times to get her home, which is such a killjoy)

Great FR ! Glad u enjoyed it bro !
Upz for the effort to post FR !

Happy bonking ! :D

PoLarBoI
24-01-2009, 11:00 AM
Jus passed contacts to more bros :

xbengx
Lonelygal
hottiefish
lubby
microking
mivecs

Hope to see more FRs come up! Btw, Yao Bing is going off soon next week, bros that wanna try her do it quick ! :)

retry
24-01-2009, 09:50 PM
Thanks ts for rong rong contact ,sorry for the late FR cos very buzy wuth work and house .Too bad for me when I wanted to try rong rong she is code red so ask her out her lunch,then she ask me to take yao bing here my fr on yao bing. Look :5/10
bobs: very small
gfe :4/10
bj:no
fingering :no
pussy licking :no
service:3/10
No fore play at all and very rush
rtf:no
damage:60/1/1

mazda0116
25-01-2009, 09:56 AM
Gong Xi Fa Cai to SBF Bros
&
Win Lots of $$$ for Bonking

linixx
25-01-2009, 04:01 PM
Thks to bro PolarBoi for Rong Rong and Yao Bing’s ctc

It was a last minute trip late last night, as my friend called me and mentioned that he wanted a “release” and said another friend and he will pick me up in 15 minutes time. Called a couple of ctcs and one of my friend’s booking was settled, but I couldn’t get my regular FL, JJ. Thus called a couple more numbers and settled on Yao Bing. Maybe during our conversation she could hear that another friend was with me, thus asked me if my friend wanted RR, initially he didn’t want, but just a minute later he on. Thus the 2 girls walked from their place in L27 down to L20.

I gave my friend the honor of taking the pick of the 2 girls, my friend took YB, while I went in with RR. Actually first impression of the 2, YB looks more pretty than RR, while RR looks like a plain jane with small eyes (also she is dressed very simply). Entered the room and tcss for a while and I must say her “disease” is very “infectious”………

This “disease” is her laughter. We laughed our guts out from the shower to the bed and spent about 20-30 minutes on the bed just laughing away, her laughter is very infectious. Very good “medicine” if one is feeling down. Her strong GFE is another good aspect of her, although I must say that maybe chemistry is involved between us.

After that we proceeded to the main course and I took the initiative first and went for her nipples (which are very “suckable”) and then behind her ears and neck which send her crazy (she’s very sensitive at these spots), then as I fingered her lightly. She then asked for her turn and cathbath me and capped me on and started her BJ on me. Understood from her that many bros prefer BBBJ.

Then I went in butterfly then missionary mode, but half way through my junior went limp, and I told her it is alright that I don’t cum, since her GFE made it up for me. She “refused” to take that for an answer as she mentioned that I will not feel good if I do not “release”. Very hardworking of her as she tries to bring my junior to life, despite a few times of “half hearted” marikita on my part. Then she tried to HJ me, then seeing her HJ skills aren’t that good, I took over the role and soon I’m ready to enter again. Went for my favorite missionary position and she just “clamped” me tight while our tongues are locked in frenching. After about 20 minutes of bonking finally I came and she helped to clean me up.

She then offered to massage me but I told her it is alright as she must be tired from my “torturing”. Tcss a while more on the bed and then she went to check out her HP, and saw 5 missed calls, all from YB. She called YB and found out that YB was done with my friend just minutes after his “entry” and my friend did not ask for second round. Both of us just broke into laughter as earlier on she guess between my friend and myself, who could last longer. We went for a shower and she came out first and started to dress up while I followed suit. She offered to massage me since time’s not up yet, but I say it is okay. I then called up my friend and we arrange to come out 5 mins later. Paid her dues with some tips and we left the room.

Met up with my friend at the lift area and found out that my friend did not enjoy the session with YB (we communicated in English). Once we reach downstairs, another friend was already waiting downstairs, he’s just finished with another FL. My friend offered to drive RR and YB back to their place at L27, but they turn us down.

Overall quite a good experience especially her GFE and her infectious laughter.

Name: Rong Rong
Height : ~155cm
Weight : 45kg (very light, I even joke with her that I’m going to “throw” her around)
Look : 6.5/10 (simple looks, very young looking)
Body : 6/10 (Fresh n smooth. Slim body)
Boobs : A cup (but very big nipples)
Pussy : 8/10 (Tight, but doesn’t get wet easily)
Freching : 8/10 (Very GFE feeling)
Cathbath: very cool feeling when she is at my nipples (claims she learnt it from Bro PolarBoi)
BJ : 6/10 (okay only)
Fingering : Lightly only...
Painting : Did not try
Fj : 6/10, Very accommodating, but more passive.
RTF: Yes, she will be among my RTF list (maybe will try YB first)

Thks to Bro PolarBoi for their contacts.

Had already upz you before thus couldn’t upz you again.

Tyral
27-01-2009, 12:33 AM
Thanks to bro polaboi, I will fullfill my promise of writing a FR thou yet again I've delay due to the availability of privacy. It was the 21 of Jan afternoon feeling the need to get a before CNY bonk so called up a couple of numbers in the end only manage to book a timing with Rong Rong & Yao Bing at 8pm (the others is either big aunty come or never pick up hp). After I've sms the place they took about 15mins to come due to some miscomm. To my surprise 2 small petite girls are smiling at me after they drop off frm the taxi. So hurry into the hotel book at room & went up with both girls side by side of me(feel so proud sia) other couple are like giving us "the trio" the look while taking the lift up.

After some SOP intro I went into the bath 1st then follow by Rong Rong who proceed to brush within mins YaoBing came in. They started the shampoo my whole body with RR in the front & YB at my back both paying special attention to my privates which really wake up my little bro but I talek my hornyness so I will not waste my shot at the bath. Out I came with RR while YB was still bathing.

The moment we came out RR hopped into the blanket saying its very cold. I followed sliding into the covers with her. She keep saying I look very young then I can't stand her nice eyes & kiss her on the lips lightly since there was no resistence I proceed to light frenching on her lips & was return by her lustful tongue which shot into my mouth. Our tongues met they twirl & rub each other & time seems to have stop like lost lovers even my gf dun do that. While RR & I am frenching YB came out said we started without her. I ignore her on purpose giving my full attention on RR frenching & carressing each other. Thou her boobs are small(really small) but her nipples are big nice to twist & squeeze.

Without warning YB slipped her hand under the covers & grab my little bro I was a little startled by the sudden action. But pretend to continue to ignore her with RR. YB then cover my awaken little bro with the cd & gave me a bj RR which made me weak I pull myself away from RR's lips & lied on the bed. RR then did not stop & like my nipples facing such strong attack I slowly shift my hands to her pussy which was actually quite wet from the previous foreplay(1st time I made a lady so wet with just frenching the juice have already reached her ass & created a small patch infront of her pussy). And I slowing rub her pussy alternating her clitoris then tease her by placing only 1 section of my finger into her really wet pussy then removing it. She was moaning & twitching her hips to match my finger trying to make me go in more. I then suddenly push my finger deeper to be greeted with another of her loud moan & her head fell on my chest. Proceed to finger fuck her pussy with my middle finger & rub her clitoris with my thumb in no time she was cumming & making alot of funny sounds while trying to push her body away frm me. I then arc my finger so the further she push the deeper my finger is inside. She then gave up & let me twirled my finger in her wet pussy while her head was lying on my chest which everynow & then making loud moans & body twitching once in awhile. All this while YB was watching & looked alittle stunned from the climax of RR(little does she know that I dun cum easliy from bj with cd). This happened for quite afew mins till RR was looking very tired & my finger have crumpled due been wetted by her juice & the long duration in her pussy my palm is also about 70% wet from her pussy juice. RR then gave me a little pinch & a kiss on my cheek saying "Ni heng huai" & I've make her cum afew times she then said she will remember my name(wah so happy a when a ger said that to me).

End of Part 1 no time mahjong session starting. Will continue Part 2 tmr or 2 days later.

Wargasm
27-01-2009, 12:51 AM
Greetings Bro PolarBoi,

May I have her contact, I'll give it a run and post an FR ASAP

Thanks a million

PoLarBoI
27-01-2009, 11:10 AM
Thks to bro PolarBoi for Rong Rong and Yao Bing’s ctc

It was a last minute trip late last night, as my friend called me and mentioned that he wanted a “release” and said another friend and he will pick me up in 15 minutes time. Called a couple of ctcs and one of my friend’s booking was settled, but I couldn’t get my regular FL, JJ. Thus called a couple more numbers and settled on Yao Bing. Maybe during our conversation she could hear that another friend was with me, thus asked me if my friend wanted RR, initially he didn’t want, but just a minute later he on. Thus the 2 girls walked from their place in L27 down to L20.

I gave my friend the honor of taking the pick of the 2 girls, my friend took YB, while I went in with RR. Actually first impression of the 2, YB looks more pretty than RR, while RR looks like a plain jane with small eyes (also she is dressed very simply). Entered the room and tcss for a while and I must say her “disease” is very “infectious”………

This “disease” is her laughter. We laughed our guts out from the shower to the bed and spent about 20-30 minutes on the bed just laughing away, her laughter is very infectious. Very good “medicine” if one is feeling down. Her strong GFE is another good aspect of her, although I must say that maybe chemistry is involved between us.

After that we proceeded to the main course and I took the initiative first and went for her nipples (which are very “suckable”) and then behind her ears and neck which send her crazy (she’s very sensitive at these spots), then as I fingered her lightly. She then asked for her turn and cathbath me and capped me on and started her BJ on me. Understood from her that many bros prefer BBBJ.

Then I went in butterfly then missionary mode, but half way through my junior went limp, and I told her it is alright that I don’t cum, since her GFE made it up for me. She “refused” to take that for an answer as she mentioned that I will not feel good if I do not “release”. Very hardworking of her as she tries to bring my junior to life, despite a few times of “half hearted” marikita on my part. Then she tried to HJ me, then seeing her HJ skills aren’t that good, I took over the role and soon I’m ready to enter again. Went for my favorite missionary position and she just “clamped” me tight while our tongues are locked in frenching. After about 20 minutes of bonking finally I came and she helped to clean me up.

She then offered to massage me but I told her it is alright as she must be tired from my “torturing”. Tcss a while more on the bed and then she went to check out her HP, and saw 5 missed calls, all from YB. She called YB and found out that YB was done with my friend just minutes after his “entry” and my friend did not ask for second round. Both of us just broke into laughter as earlier on she guess between my friend and myself, who could last longer. We went for a shower and she came out first and started to dress up while I followed suit. She offered to massage me since time’s not up yet, but I say it is okay. I then called up my friend and we arrange to come out 5 mins later. Paid her dues with some tips and we left the room.

Met up with my friend at the lift area and found out that my friend did not enjoy the session with YB (we communicated in English). Once we reach downstairs, another friend was already waiting downstairs, he’s just finished with another FL. My friend offered to drive RR and YB back to their place at L27, but they turn us down.

Overall quite a good experience especially her GFE and her infectious laughter.

Name: Rong Rong
Height : ~155cm
Weight : 45kg (very light, I even joke with her that I’m going to “throw” her around)
Look : 6.5/10 (simple looks, very young looking)
Body : 6/10 (Fresh n smooth. Slim body)
Boobs : A cup (but very big nipples)
Pussy : 8/10 (Tight, but doesn’t get wet easily)
Freching : 8/10 (Very GFE feeling)
Cathbath: very cool feeling when she is at my nipples (claims she learnt it from Bro PolarBoi)
BJ : 6/10 (okay only)
Fingering : Lightly only...
Painting : Did not try
Fj : 6/10, Very accommodating, but more passive.
RTF: Yes, she will be among my RTF list (maybe will try YB first)

Thks to Bro PolarBoi for their contacts.

Had already upz you before thus couldn’t upz you again.

Nice FR ! Upz u for the effort !
Happy bonking and Prosperous Chinese New Year ! :D

Booker
27-01-2009, 10:55 PM
Tried the service of RR today, as abit bored after the visiting. SMS her and made arrangement to meet her at her residence area, cos she is doing some stuffs at home.
So met her up, then proceed to our session at 81. First look of her, she looks better than YB, but also quite small size. She is more friendly and will try to keep conversation.
Entered into the room, start to hug and kiss like lovers. Frenching starts shortly and then roaming each others body. After that, stripped and prepare for shower. Shower is quite sop, then after that dried each other up and lie on bed for more action.
Start with some hugging, then kissing then frenching. While fondling her boobs and nipples. Then move down south to play with her pussy. By now, she is quite aroused. Finger a little, then got her all excited and she start to take over the foreplay. Her cat-bath was quite nice, especially when she focus on the nipples while her hand play with Jr.
Then she will capped and do her BJ, got her to be on top and start the action. Quite ok for her FJ, the moaning is good and enhance the feeling. Ended round 1 shortly. She proceed to remove the cap and cleaned up. Then move on to shower.
Once cleaning is done, she volunteer to massage me. Her massage is quite ok lah, consider that is not her specialty. Then after that, we hugged and cuddle together like couple and watch tv. She took a nap in the process, while I just play with her boobs.
Session ended, paid her and left.

Ratings:
Look: 6/10 (Plain jane look, abit of a milf)
Body: 6/10 (Small size and petite)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (Small size, but big nipples)
Kissing/Frenching: 7/10 (Responsive and the soft moan is good)
BJ: 6/10 (Ok lah.. pretty sop)
FJ: 7/10 (The moaning enhance the feeling, quite tight)
Massage: 4/10 (Not her main course, so don;t expect much)
GFE: 8/10 (Machiam like lover)
Damage: $60 + tip + $20 room
RTF: Maybe if no new stocks

Strictly not for SYT / Boobs Lover. She is just a normal plain jane PRC milf. Do treat her well though.

waiting_4u
28-01-2009, 01:15 AM
hi bro,, can i have her contact too??

PoLarBoI
28-01-2009, 08:40 PM
Tried the service of RR today, as abit bored after the visiting. SMS her and made arrangement to meet her at her residence area, cos she is doing some stuffs at home.
So met her up, then proceed to our session at 81. First look of her, she looks better than YB, but also quite small size. She is more friendly and will try to keep conversation.
Entered into the room, start to hug and kiss like lovers. Frenching starts shortly and then roaming each others body. After that, stripped and prepare for shower. Shower is quite sop, then after that dried each other up and lie on bed for more action.
Start with some hugging, then kissing then frenching. While fondling her boobs and nipples. Then move down south to play with her pussy. By now, she is quite aroused. Finger a little, then got her all excited and she start to take over the foreplay. Her cat-bath was quite nice, especially when she focus on the nipples while her hand play with Jr.
Then she will capped and do her BJ, got her to be on top and start the action. Quite ok for her FJ, the moaning is good and enhance the feeling. Ended round 1 shortly. She proceed to remove the cap and cleaned up. Then move on to shower.
Once cleaning is done, she volunteer to massage me. Her massage is quite ok lah, consider that is not her specialty. Then after that, we hugged and cuddle together like couple and watch tv. She took a nap in the process, while I just play with her boobs.
Session ended, paid her and left.

Ratings:
Look: 6/10 (Plain jane look, abit of a milf)
Body: 6/10 (Small size and petite)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (Small size, but big nipples)
Kissing/Frenching: 7/10 (Responsive and the soft moan is good)
BJ: 6/10 (Ok lah.. pretty sop)
FJ: 7/10 (The moaning enhance the feeling, quite tight)
Massage: 4/10 (Not her main course, so don;t expect much)
GFE: 8/10 (Machiam like lover)
Damage: $60 + tip + $20 room
RTF: Maybe if no new stocks

Strictly not for SYT / Boobs Lover. She is just a normal plain jane PRC milf. Do treat her well though.

Upz u for the FR effort ! Happy Chinese New Year bro !
Huat ah ! :D

28-01-2009, 08:55 PM
bro can share her number?

flippie
29-01-2009, 05:12 PM

Ask polarboi bro to give you her contact... GOod luck having a great time !!

PoLarBoI
30-01-2009, 12:29 AM

Bro, u've got mail. :)

PoLarBoI
30-01-2009, 07:34 AM
Jus passed contacts to more bros:

microking
Wargasm
wats
paulo
onebigeye69
waiting_4u
cumhead
chasermkii
xangel2008

Hope to see more FRs posted ! Happy Chinese New Year for all bros !
Wishing all a wealthy and healthy year ! :)

hokaino
30-01-2009, 10:23 AM
Hello bros, could i please try this wonderful find as well ?

PoLarBoI
30-01-2009, 10:13 PM
Hello bros, could i please try this wonderful find as well ?

Trainy
30-01-2009, 10:17 PM
can share her number? thx bro =3

lancelot_
31-01-2009, 12:04 AM
bro, i'm interested to try this gem.
is it alright to have to contact? :)

PoLarBoI
31-01-2009, 09:57 AM
can share her number? thx bro =3

PoLarBoI
01-02-2009, 10:35 PM
bro, i'm interested to try this gem.
is it alright to have to contact? :)

Waiting for FRs ! Happy bonking !

PoLarBoI
02-02-2009, 09:37 PM

hehehe
hokaino
Trainy
lancelot_
perfec2
marikita

Happy bonking bros ! Hope to see FRs posted soon ! :)

king1404
03-02-2009, 04:06 PM
brotehr Polarboi,
I went to meet both Rong rong and yao bin, But they not to my liking lah.
They are about 30++. Me and few friends went to their apartment pick them up.
Not to slash you cold water, cos i still young(25), so looking for SYT. If got lobang then pass on ok.:D

PoLarBoI
04-02-2009, 12:38 AM
brotehr Polarboi,
I went to meet both Rong rong and yao bin, But they not to my liking lah.
They are about 30++. Me and few friends went to their apartment pick them up.
Not to slash you cold water, cos i still young(25), so looking for SYT. If got lobang then pass on ok.:D

Bro king1404, recently I been walking around geylang FL hotspots and discovered that many new stock jus came in. U might wanna try ur luck there, fishing is a fun by itself. Vitamin M is low lately so keeping low profile for time being.

Anyway, although Rong Rong and Yao Bing are not lookers (6/10) but their service really make up for everything. Rong Rong's GFE is great! Gotta try it to believe it ! Nowadays I jus go for service-oriented FLs. Tried too many chiou bus and ended too many disappointments.

Have fun bonking bro ! :)

PoLarBoI
04-02-2009, 10:59 PM
Up for the day ! Any FRs coming?

PoLarBoI
05-02-2009, 07:39 AM
Up for the day! Happy bonking bros ! Waiting for FRs. :)

hokaino
05-02-2009, 08:55 PM
Thanks bro PolarBoi, I indeed got the mail. Couldn't make it this weekend but will be as soon as possible. Looking forward to it.

swat413
06-02-2009, 10:10 AM
bro can send me the contect ?? will write a good fr for her !

hidetox
06-02-2009, 12:58 PM
Guys, please fast hand fast leg, yao bing going back on the 12th of february, rong rong the week after, happy bonking! :D

PoLarBoI
16-02-2009, 04:20 PM
Guys, please fast hand fast leg, yao bing going back on the 12th of february, rong rong the week after, happy bonking! :D

Indeed, Yao Bing has jus went back to China. Rong Rong will be leaving in 3 days time. Do make your last appointments with her if u wanna catch her before she goes off ! :)

cumhead
17-02-2009, 02:39 PM
Once again, need to thank TS for the ctc.

Pretty busy now, try to summarise FR in pointforms.. hope all bros dun mind..

Height : about 158cm (according to her)
Weight : 45kg
Look : 6/10 (young MILF look, she have the typical Hokkien , country side look)
Body : 7/10 (Fresh n smooth. Slim body, a stretch mark on her tummy !)
Boobs : 6/10 (Small boobs but with big tits)
Pussy : 8/10 (very tight, gets wet easily..she sai my dick too big .. ego booster !)
Freching : 8/10 (she is a tongue fighter)
Bbbj : 7/10 (tried a while only.. she prefer with cap on)
Fingering : outside only
Ar : no
Painting : never try
Fj : she gets high easily as her hole is real tight.. her moan is quite real and she is obliging to try all types of position
RTF: most probably no as there are too many to choose from
Damage: $100/2/2 + $20 tips + $20 room + 2CD

For those who prefer plain looking girl only.. not for SYT lover.. She got a very strong Hokkien Accent..

BTW, she is going back on 20/2/09 and will be back in about 3 months time...

PoLarBoI
17-02-2009, 09:00 PM
Once again, need to thank TS for the ctc.

Pretty busy now, try to summarise FR in pointforms.. hope all bros dun mind..

Height : about 158cm (according to her)
Weight : 45kg
Look : 6/10 (young MILF look, she have the typical Hokkien , country side look)
Body : 7/10 (Fresh n smooth. Slim body, a stretch mark on her tummy !)
Boobs : 6/10 (Small boobs but with big tits)
Pussy : 8/10 (very tight, gets wet easily..she sai my dick too big .. ego booster !)
Freching : 8/10 (she is a tongue fighter)
Bbbj : 7/10 (tried a while only.. she prefer with cap on)
Fingering : outside only
Ar : no
Painting : never try
Fj : she gets high easily as her hole is real tight.. her moan is quite real and she is obliging to try all types of position
RTF: most probably no as there are too many to choose from

For those who prefer plain looking girl only.. not for SYT lover.. She got a very strong Hokkien Accent..

Upz u for the FR bro ! :)

murali
18-02-2009, 09:18 AM

wah, nowadays these gals can get visa for so looooooooooong meh?

terrytam
13-06-2009, 03:01 PM
bro,can u om me rong rong contact...
wanna try....
thanks

small younger
13-07-2009, 01:51 PM

Bro... can share the contact... wanna to help her...

Thanks

taoliang
13-10-2009, 12:47 AM
Fresh and Timid Rong Rong
Bro can i have her ctc pls,thank

PoLarBoI
29-07-2010, 12:11 AM
Rong Rong is currently back in SG ! Pm me if bros interested to give her a try ! Btw, I'm not an OKT, jus helping out her as a friend. :D

chokdee1324
29-07-2010, 12:35 AM
bro, mind pass me her ctc? 2hour can fj one or two?

Tyral
29-07-2010, 03:34 AM
Wow she's back!? Great a real gem pm you TS asking for her contact.

PoLarBoI
02-08-2010, 12:10 AM
Fellow bros, jus informed by Rong Rong that she wishes to adjust her rates.
60 for 1 shot and 100 for 2 shots. Jus passing the information to u guys.

Money is limited, spend wisely. :)

kkkester
03-08-2010, 06:39 PM
Thanks Bro PoLarBoI for sharing Rong Rong contact. Had a session with her this afternoon. She is very shy and timid gal.

Short Fr on Rong Rong

Looks: 6/10
Frenching: a bit
Fingering: Outside only
Painting: Yes (wet,wet)
BJ: 5.5/10 (no bbbj :( :()
Attitude: 7/10
GFE: 5/10 (i guess have no chemistry with her)
Massage: 6/10
Damage: 100 + rm + cd

bonkerforever
05-08-2010, 09:48 AM
ctc please Ts

face_up
15-08-2010, 01:25 PM
Fresh, timid? The thread name attracted me:p

shutup
16-08-2010, 03:05 AM
can i have the ctc bro