PDA

View Full Version : hi _______.pearline here.any lobang?

adonis
08-08-2008, 05:31 PM
Hi frenz. The title of this SBForum thread is the latest SMS from Pearline. Outta the blue, I've been receiving SMSs from Pearline, a local Chi. FL girl. She's 21y.o., 1.65m, 36B breasts, 60 over kg, long black hair dat's coloured. She says she has never done this before. And she said she doesn't know how to do CIM. She prefers to meet at Hotel 81 Kovan. I've not seen her before. Just chatted with her on the phone. She's asking for $150. I'm not receiving any money from her. Just helping her. PM me if u want her hp no. Remember to give me some r. pts. Then I'll return your favour. Thanks.

fuc_99
08-08-2008, 05:59 PM
Hi frenz. The title of this SBForum thread is the latest SMS from Pearline. Outta the blue, I've been receiving SMSs from Pearline, a local Chi. FL girl. She's 21y.o., 1.65m, 36B breasts, 60 over kg, long black hair dat's coloured. She says she has never done this before. And she said she doesn't know how to do CIM. She prefers to meet at Hotel 81 Kovan. I've not seen her before. Just chatted with her on the phone. She's asking for $150. I'm not receiving any money from her. Just helping her. PM me if u want her hp no. Remember to give me some r. pts. Then I'll return your favour. Thanks.

60 over kg????

what a elephant~~~

Midnightiger
08-08-2008, 06:33 PM
60 over kg????

what a elephant~~~

Have you ever tried an elephant?

Who knows it could be quite an experience :D

If you do, please provide an FR. I might be interested if she's good. But then, a little pricey leh.

Regards
Tiger

adonis
12-08-2008, 02:28 AM
Hello frens. Pearline thanks the guys who 'booked' her. She told me dat she also does for HJs or BJs for $50. Thanks...

Lionelboi
12-08-2008, 10:05 AM
hi bro i m interested...care to pm mi her no...thxs

aLeGrIa
12-08-2008, 10:54 AM
I'll wait for any brave bro's FR... :p

trekk
12-08-2008, 06:53 PM
hmmz nobody try. i try 1st then. pm you liao bro. will write a FR soonest if can contact her for a sat session. :D

spasticboy
12-08-2008, 06:56 PM
hmmz nobody try. i try 1st then. pm you liao bro. will write a FR soonest if can contact her for a sat session. :D

A brave commando. Shall awaits your FR :)
God Speed....be Safe!

jplover
13-08-2008, 02:11 AM
Shall await for FRs before proceeding further

infinitiumus
15-08-2008, 10:52 AM
60+ KG is too fat and heavy for me.

I'll pass this.

Asianplayboy
16-08-2008, 02:51 PM
Will take note of this GEM. :):)

allabtemoney
16-08-2008, 04:03 PM
camping for FR for tis elephant

Apollo11
16-08-2008, 08:25 PM
Sweet Loving Memories With Giggling Pearline

Thanks bro Adonis for introducing her to me…she is one sweet lady and really looked younger than her age. I sms her in the morning and she replied saying that she is not new in this and had done it a few times so she knows what to do.

Arranged to meet at her preferred hotel at 1.00 p.m. and as usual I’m always punctual for my appointments whether at work or outings. Checked into the hotel and sms her my room number. She replied “OK” and then a short while later sms me “Sorry dear. Please give me another 10 to 15 minutes”. I replied “Its OK, take your time”. The 10 to 15 minutes lasted 45 minutes with no sign of her. I thought she had chickened out and decided not to meet me. Shortly, I heard a soft knock on the door. Usually the ladies would press the doorbell but not this lady. I peeped through the peephole and saw no one but when I opened the door, a giggling young lady was in front apologizing for being late and offered me a sweet. That really melted my heart and I gladly invited her into the room.

She is not an “elephant” liked some of you mentioned in the forum though she is really over 60 kgs. However, this is proportional to her height and she doesn’t look “fat” at all. In fact, I think her weight suits her built because if she weighs lighter liked in the low 40 kgs, then she would be very skinny. All this while she was giggling like an innocent young girl that is experiencing love making for the first time. I asked her if she wanted to take a bath. She replied that she had already taken her bath so I led her to the bed. As she lay on the bed, I brought my lips to hers and she responded by kissing me back. She was very passionate in her kissing and was twirling and playing her tongue with my tongue and we really had a wonderful time kissing and frenching each other like long lost lovers. While kissing, I tried to unhooked her brassier but was unsuccessful and she giggled and asked was it my first time. Of course, I replied “No” but I was embarrassed by my inability to unhooked her brassier as most of the time I left it to the ladies to unhook the brassieres themselves. Eventually after much roaming and searching for the hook, I managed to find the hook and unhooked her brassier and she laughed away. The rest was easy and soon both of us were naked in bed and cuddling one another closely to keep ourselves warm, as the air conditioning was cold. As we continued frenching and sucking each other’s tongues, I fondled and caressed her breast and could feel her nipples hardened due to the sensation of being touched. I continued to kiss her face and then her neck and slowly moved my way to her breast. You could sense that she loved it because her moaning got louder and her breathing became heavier. By now, my hands and fingers were outside her love nest gently rubbing, caressing and spreading her lips at the opening. I could feel that her love nest was already very wet and moist and as I inserted my fingers in, she was squirming with delight and the moaning increased in tempo as I gently glided my fingers in and out of her opening liked I was pumping her with my dick. Soon she was gasping and enjoying every stroke I made to her lovely juicy opening. To give her more pleasure in our love making session, I move down to her lovely opening and started to lick her fresh pink lips with my tongue. Every time, I lick the lips to her lovely opening, she would moan a pitch higher and that made me really hard. I think she must have reached her orgasm at least once or twice because her love nest was really very moist and wet. We then rested for a short while and next it was her turn to make me wild. I could see that she was new to sucking the dick because she was very gentle as she sucked my dick. But it was a wonderful feeling with her soft gentle suck and juicy lips round my solid hard dick. I had to stop her because I feel liked cumming and she told me it was all right to unload it in her mouth. I quickly reached for my caps and put it on and then entered her in missionary. As I penetrated her, she hugged me tighter and her moaning got louder each time I thrusted my dick into her. After thrusting for about 5 to 10 minutes, I could not stand anymore and release my load into her and fell into her arms. It was a wonderful feeling being hugged by a sweet lovely lady.

Please treat her gently and carefully as she is really new in this line. She told me I was her third lover. She don’t intend to be in this line long and will stop once she gets a regular job. In the meanwhile she is doing this to help her “sister” who has a gambling debt to settled.

Looks: 8/10
A really SYT – Looks younger than her age.

Body: 8/10
She is heavy at over 60 kgs but this is proportional to her height at 165 or 166 cm. Don’t think her breast are 36B cause I have seen others at 34B much bigger than hers. I really don’t know how to size the breast but she has a pair of soft tender breast that are nice to fondle, caress, kiss and suck. Nice fair, flawless skin that is milky white.

BBBJ: 7/10
She is new in this line thus not much experience but nevertheless I enjoyed it as I could feel her luscious wet lips engulfing my dick giving me a sensational feeling.

FJ: 7/10
Her love nest was very wet and moist after the foreplay. I had a little difficulty penetrating her as she initially resisted but once I penetrated her, the resistance ended and she moaned loudly each time I thrusted my solid hard dick deep into her wet and moist love nest.

GFE: 9/10
She was giggling most of the time when we were making love and after I shot my load and removed the cap, she snuggled up close, kissed me and rested in my arms in bed.

RTF: 10/10
Sure! I liked the freshness and ignorance as we explored each other’s body to find out more about ourselves such as where our erotic zones are and which parts of our body gets aroused making us more desirous of the each other.

Apollo11
16-08-2008, 08:34 PM
Hi bro adonis,

I cannot up your points because I got zero points. Thanks for the recommendation. Will recommend you contacts when I get their permission.

Cheers.

adonis
18-08-2008, 04:59 AM
Sorry can't post reply. Will do so later. Thanks Apollo11 for your truthful FR. Sorry can't give u some r pts. Just donated. Will do so later.

hcenthusiast
18-08-2008, 04:28 PM
hi bro adonis,
can i have pearline's contact? tks.

adonis
19-08-2008, 02:16 AM
She told me last wk dat she's lending her hp to her fren. And not to contact her until she re-contacts me. U can ask her when she cum back if I'm telling u the truth. Even I cannot have sex with her. Sorry.

adonis
11-09-2008, 10:13 AM
Happy Mid Autumn Festival frenz. Pearline just re-contacted me. She's "short of cash". She wants me to help her get more clients. So PM me if u like to meet her for a session. She prefers the Kovan area. She doesn't want Malay or Indian guys. Sorry. Pls give me some rep. pts. too. Thank u.

EatNDrink
11-09-2008, 10:29 AM
Happy Mid Autumn Festival frenz. Pearline just re-contacted me. She's "short of cash". She wants me to help her get more clients.

Aiyah bro, which gal in this line dont say that u tell me? please lor, if Pearline would to say she enjoyed working in this line and enjoy being fxxx, u really got to avoid her ... :D

Cheonging101
11-09-2008, 12:24 PM
Aiyah bro, which gal in this line dont say that u tell me? please lor, if Pearline would to say she enjoyed working in this line and enjoy being fxxx, u really got to avoid her ... :D

Actually, if she ENJOYS being fucked, I'll definitely NOT avoid, bro.:D

guyhere
11-09-2008, 01:57 PM
i sms and asked if she's doing FL and she told me NO.

i did contact her before she went MIA and guess she just don't want to do my biz.

better luck to other bros.

simpleson
15-09-2008, 01:45 AM
some body shots to post will be helpful, over 60kg and rates at $150, i prefer to spent my money wisely, bid head still in control, keke

adonis
18-09-2008, 12:19 PM
Hello again frens. Pearline thanks her nice clients who were serviced by her. None have stood her up. She said she has enuff money to get by at the moment. She's having an offer:

BJ only in car, multi-storey carpark, hotel or somewhere secluded: $70.

I noticed dat her price is at least $10 lower than other local FLs for such similar BJ services. She's so blurr dat she asked me if the guy has a motorbike, where they can do it. In a secluded place or a hotel room, of course. This is a unique opportunity for us to shape our near to ideal local Chi. FL girl. She asked me originally how to CIM etc... So if u meet her, guide her along. PERSUADE HER TO DO WHAT U LIKE FROM YOUR DREAM GIRL. Tell her if she does what u say, u'll RTF her or other guys will pay her more $. I must persuade her to let me take her photos and post it here. She looks pretty. Not fat at all. Contact me for her no. Thanks.

tookara
19-09-2008, 08:37 AM
her fj is a bit pricey considering she's overweight

aLeGrIa
19-09-2008, 08:21 PM
her fj is a bit pricey considering she's overweight

I'm interested to try... also think its a little pricey... will wait for promotion :)

psp1000
19-09-2008, 09:48 PM
So far any bros with highes power and point try this pearline before? with a 0 point 0 power bro FR..hmmmmmm abit worry of the truth facts of the FR leh..

will camp here first and see any commando try then decide.....

Nakata6
22-09-2008, 11:19 PM
tried to make an appt with her a few times (even today) but she seems busy.. oh well, will keep trying and post and FR

lifeisfun
23-09-2008, 12:22 AM
Hello frens. Pearline thanks the guys who 'booked' her. She told me dat she also does for HJs or BJs for $50. Thanks...

prices of many things hv gone up ..hers too ?

jplover
23-09-2008, 03:15 AM
She asked me originally how to CIM etc... So if u meet her, guide her along. PERSUADE HER TO DO WHAT U LIKE FROM YOUR DREAM GIRL.Dropped her an SMS few days back but it seems that she's not doing CIM...:(

Nakata6
25-09-2008, 02:29 PM
Guys, think we can forget about this gal.. Everytime I sms her... she will say "tmr" then "tmr" then "tmr"... that tmr will never come..Guess she's not that interested.. Oh well.. :(

Sorry bro Adonis, can't write any FR on this.. on to the next venture..

Cheers!

adonis
27-09-2008, 05:40 AM
I phoned n SMSd Pearline yesterday. She told me she's still doing FL. Can't understand why some of u can't make appointments with her. I overspent on other FL girls so I feel v guilty if I 'on' Pearline so soon.

greatbody
30-09-2008, 08:57 PM
is she still working for a full service?

jplover
01-10-2008, 02:36 AM
Dropped her an SMS few days back but it seems that she's not doing CIM...:(

I phoned n SMSd Pearline yesterday. She told me she's still doing FL. Can't understand why some of u can't make appointments with her. I overspent on other FL girls so I feel v guilty if I 'on' Pearline so soon.Finally managed to meet Pearline, but of course with some obstacles along the way which caused me to nearly gave up on her..

Luckily I didn't and managed to meet her a couple of nights ago near her "operation area".. However, it's really late in the night and she's very tired hence the session was a little boring..

Her looks isn't fantastic, very normal girl.. Experience wise, feel like doing with GF due to her shyness..

Brought Flavoured Condoms and opted for BJ session lest I CIM (she don't do that).. She agree to frenching and slight exploration (she's ticklish hence didn't do much auto-roaming)..

Took a while to come as I'm those who's more into Foreplays than actual..

Pay her and walked her back to her block before parting..

PS: Advise others to meet her earlier or at Hotels so that the session will be more enjoyable..

adonis
02-10-2008, 12:16 AM
Hello jplover. Good to hear dat u enjoyed your time with Pearline. How old do u think she is, those of u who have seen her? I think she's on the young side. I honestly think she looks nice or a bit pretty. Funny thing is, I phoned her yesterday for a 'short time' session. After a long while a woman answered. I thought she's Pearline. She answered in Mandarin dat there's no Pearline here. I put the phone down. I think it's Pearline's mum. Phew... I 'discovered' Pearline but I cannot have any 'short time' sessions with her at all. Pls post FRs about your real experiences with Pearline. Doesn't matter if they're unfavourable ones.

ColeJerry
02-10-2008, 01:39 AM
Bro,

need some young grass la... pls PM me her contacs.

Thanks

Nakata6
07-10-2008, 11:58 PM
Finally finally finally....

Managed to booked this lovely but yet shy pearline.. Nearly wanted to give up on this contact, but I guess something made me persist on ;) Glad I did.. hahah..

Anyway, opted for a simple BJ service at staircase. No CIM as she does not like it. Before our initial meetup, I told myself not to expect too much on the looks department. Tried a few FLs and most of the time it made me decided not to RTF.. But this gal is different. She has that typical gal next door look ( I guess she really is one). Something difficult to find in any FL. Can tell she doesn't do this often.. Pretty shy too.. hehe.. Overall, enjoyed my BJ session with her. BTW, she speaks good english too ;)

Well, thank you Bro adonis for the lobang! Great gem

Cheers!

omglala
08-10-2008, 03:04 PM
nw it seems like its even harder from me to get her le:mad:

lglg666
09-10-2008, 12:58 PM
Hello jplover. Good to hear dat u enjoyed your time with Pearline. How old do u think she is, those of u who have seen her? I think she's on the young side. I honestly think she looks nice or a bit pretty. Funny thing is, I phoned her yesterday for a 'short time' session. After a long while a woman answered. I thought she's Pearline. She answered in Mandarin dat there's no Pearline here. I put the phone down. I think it's Pearline's mum. Phew... I 'discovered' Pearline but I cannot have any 'short time' sessions with her at all. Pls post FRs about your real experiences with Pearline. Doesn't matter if they're unfavourable ones.

Lucky for you that her mother didn't call back hehehe....anyway since you
are the threadstarter, at the very least she should try to arrange a session
with you. Your FR will carry weight mah as you are a senior samster.

Camping here for your FR.

BTW...cannot find your latest post to "up" you.

adonis
23-10-2008, 11:32 AM
Hello frens. Shy Pearline asked me to find her valued clients again. Just PM me for her hp no.

iceman72
23-10-2008, 12:19 PM
Hi bro,could kindly PM me her contact,would love to make a appointment with her,thanks.

guyhere
23-10-2008, 04:49 PM
bro, thanks for the contact.

met up with her few weeks back.

been trying to get her since i got her contact but really havent the chance to do so until then.

asked me to wait and fetch her at her area, when i reached, call and sms also no reply. :mad:
continue to wait awhile then pek cek liao and think sian, have to drive to GL then on my way there, she call ! mai tu liao, u-turn back to pick her up.

on 1st look, quite pleasant looking, not very chio but also not ugly at all. and her stats dun fit her leh, she was nowhere near the baby elephant i was expecting. :D

drove to somewhere quiet and moved to the backseat to begin action. her BBBJ was ok, can see not very experienced but willing to try. since no CIM, after awhile ask her to HJ me till i cum.

overall, still quite satisfied if just looking for a BBBJ. if can do CIM, i'll definitely be her regular.

once again, thanks for the contact bro adonis. :D

adonis
13-11-2008, 02:13 PM
Dear frens. Pearline is asking for a few more clients. She says she needs money. Ask me for her hp no. No problem. Just drop off some rep. pts for me. Tell me where u last posted in SBF, the best members' website in Singapore, then I can return your favour. FRs whether good/bad are welcome.

jasdude
13-11-2008, 02:27 PM
Yo BRO ! jasdude here! sorry i cannot make it for tonite already . Clients are in town . they just called me and will be arriving tonite around the same time . Have to give it a miss ! :D .