PDA

View Full Version : Angelina-The next 'big' thing

fallinlove
14-08-2008, 04:20 AM
Angelina is a Local FL. She's turning 25 this year.Chinese, ex-stewardess and ex-freelance model.Now working in sales line and occasionally part time model for advertisements magazines. Height at 170cm with long smooth slim legs, nice, abit tone & tan figure with pretty looks. Hot !! got small tattoos.
She looks sexy to most and pretty & sweet to some. Feedback from ppl shes hot and nice.
Loves gentlemen & most of all,experimenting sex alot alot too, though her motive is to earn fast cash . Very fillial and stong-will. yet fun and horny.

Rate : $500 FPR 90MINS 2 SHOTS
*CAPS PROVIDED
*EXCLUDING HOTEL ROOMS.

*STRICTLY ONLY THRU ADVANCE APPOINTMENTS*:

1)Name
2)birth-date & age
3)race
4)occupation
5)email & contact
6) location for bonking
7) when and time.

fyi: please advance book her at least 24hrs in advance. shes working and only will be available thru advance bookings. please guide her in bed! or maybe vice versas?
cheers peeps!

Shermen.

Babu_singh
14-08-2008, 05:07 AM
Angelina is a Local FL. She's turning 25 this year.Chinese now working in sales line.

Rate : $500 FPR 90MINS 2 SHOTS http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/geno/rofl.gif

Samsung-Omnia
14-08-2008, 10:20 AM
wow.. 500.. that's a bomb compared to the normal locals..
Any "face-covered photo" to show? I think its reasonable to see before the willingness to invest half a grand on her..

wolf24wolf
14-08-2008, 11:06 AM
wow... $500... must be damn chio and superexcellence service... can't wait for someone to try and write a FR here....

fill in personal particular...wow like go interview for job... should be a grand one lor... might not be selected if under-qualified... ha...

Cheonging101
14-08-2008, 12:35 PM
1)Name
2)birth-date & age
3)race
4)occupation
5)email & contact
6) location for bonking
7) when and time.

Hrmm... Because of point 2, maybe $500 is inclusive of a birthday gift?:D

Also, what's with the occupation, bro TS? Surely you must have asked your friend about her peculiar need to know, don't you? Unless the following happened...

Your friend: "People who want to book me must tell me their names."

You: "Of course you must know their names so that you know what to scream out during your fake orgasms."

Your friend: "And birthdays & age."

You: "Of course you can then tell their fortunes with their 8-characters."

Your friend: "Must tell me race also."

You: "Yah! Then you can go and learn a new language before meeting them if they're non-Chinese to give better service."

Your friend: "They have to tell me what they do for a living"

You: "Good idea! Then you know what they work as so you can chat and accumulate more GFE!"

Your friend: "They must give me their email & handphone no."

You: "Idea! You have their email then you can add them in your Facebook, have their h/p no. then you can call them when they are with their loved ones!"

Your friend: "They must tell me beforehand where they want to bonk me and date & time."

You: "Of course you must know where to bonk them, lah! Must dress appopriately mah... you can't be caught dead going into Marriott Hotel in just shorts & slippers right? And of course, date & time of booking so that you can check the Almanac to see if it's a good day to bonk or not..."

Sibei funny leh, bro!:D

warbird
15-08-2008, 12:31 PM
Hi bro woodychew,

Wow, you're "hand fast, feet fast" lah. Waiting for for ur commando FR. Would like to bonk her too, but hv been too busy, may not hv more than 45 minutes to spare.:(

suaveguy28
15-08-2008, 01:18 PM
will wait for bro woodychew FR to decide.... :D

ronaldlimwt
15-08-2008, 02:19 PM
It looks like a match making affair or a big organization recruiting clients. For $500 service need to go through CV (curriculum vitae), worst than applying a job.

Need to wait for Senior Brothers feedback before trying and pricing seems very steep.

block11
15-08-2008, 02:40 PM
bros.... this is a repost since the old thread was locked. some answers can be found there. refer to http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/89006-angelina-next-big-thing.html ;)

killoncommand
15-08-2008, 07:58 PM
... $500... :eek: i FAINT.... hahah. anyway tks TS for sharing but see so many requirement, i skip ba .:D

tigerboy18
16-08-2008, 10:18 AM
$500 is siebeh steep. so more if u guys read carefully wat d TS said, "please guide her in bed!". Walao, pay 500 bucks to guide her in bed??? damn funny..... :rolleyes:

candice878
16-08-2008, 10:49 AM
bro, you miss one thing...... NRIC number
Angelina is a Local FL. She's turning 25 this year.Chinese, ex-stewardess and ex-freelance model.Now working in sales line and occasionally part time model for advertisements magazines. Height at 170cm with long smooth slim legs, nice, abit tone & tan figure with pretty looks. Hot !! got small tattoos.
She looks sexy to most and pretty & sweet to some. Feedback from ppl shes hot and nice.
Loves gentlemen & most of all,experimenting sex alot alot too, though her motive is to earn fast cash . Very fillial and stong-will. yet fun and horny.

Rate : $500 FPR 90MINS 2 SHOTS
*CAPS PROVIDED
*EXCLUDING HOTEL ROOMS.

*STRICTLY ONLY THRU ADVANCE APPOINTMENTS*:

1)Name
2)birth-date & age
3)race
4)occupation
5)email & contact
6) location for bonking
7) when and time.

fyi: please advance book her at least 24hrs in advance. shes working and only will be available thru advance bookings. please guide her in bed! or maybe vice versas?
cheers peeps!

Shermen.

Oceanlee
17-08-2008, 09:37 PM
Well ... for this kind of $500/ :eek: I can spend a garlan and the singer will not even butterfly. Even can go LV and DaBao ... sure better than your local FL .... your post stated that somemore must guide her ..... for that amount I will be king the whole night with 3 cannon multi-bullets. :D :D

Either you are taking a big cut or the gal duuno the market well.
Just my own sharing. Also your posting for CV are too wayang.

Oceanlee
18-08-2008, 12:47 PM
Bro Oceanlee... Your $500 like "Cow Car Tyre" can do so many things. :eek:

It depend on how you manage it, and what you are looking for.
I am just stating that the same amount I can get back for sextisfaction and bonking base on the few outlet. :) :D

Guess that sum of money must be real peanuts to you. :rolleyes:

old_yet_horny
18-08-2008, 04:18 PM
Hi TS,

S$500.00 for 90/2 is ok...Provided the looks and service really can match...

So if someone who tried and FR to valid her price or even better so... can post her "masked" photo... proven that she worth the price..

why not for 500/90/2...:rolleyes:

I have seen some FL/OKT asking for 450/60/1...

infinitiumus
20-08-2008, 08:41 AM
I still think we are wasting time here. I have also send TS email long time ago.. no response at all.

Why not responding and even bother to open another thread when the old one was locked?

$500.. we have argued this many times. If you think it is too ex.. just skip... there are people willing to pay..

But at $500 my expectations are pretty high .. one or two shots not too important - but must be pretty and good service..

sibaysong4u
20-08-2008, 11:39 AM
I have seen some FL/OKT asking for 450/60/1...I seen OKT Bulldogg offer her FL Yuria @ $4500/2/1:eek: