PDA

View Full Version : Do you prefer to marry a PRC, M'sian, Thai, Indo, Viet, others or our local girl

Stanely_Huang
15-08-2008, 10:29 AM
I see many of us here interacted well with the outshore ladies regardless whether we can speak their language or not. This probably because the influence of FLs and WLs working here.
I'm single got a local gf and a PRC gf working in my office. I find out that my PRC gf is not so demanding and possessive compare to my local gf for 3 years. My PRC gf knowing me got a local gf and also expecting me to decide between them.
To be fair on them I don't want to be a 2 timers and decided to make a decision on one of them.Both of them have her plus and minus but my PRC gf has more plus than my local gf.
1)In term of look, I rate my PRC 8 and my local 6
2)In term of figure, I rate my PRC 7 and my local 8
3)In term of gfe, I rate my PRC 9 and my local 6
4)In term of earning power, the PRC earn 2 times more than the my local gf.
5)In term of family background, both are equally decent
6)Come to sex life, both are equally good.

However my family on the other hand objected me to marry a PRC girl.

colins
15-08-2008, 12:10 PM
Hi Stanely,

Your criteria looks splendid for rating gfs. But you may like to completely change a new set of criteria for your future wife (your topic refers to 'marriage').

PS I hope that's not your real face.

Akina
15-08-2008, 12:16 PM
I think the example is rating 2 specific person and not PRC or foreigner in general.

So it really depends on who are the 2 person you are comparing.

ekemono
15-08-2008, 12:21 PM
Yes TS. I agreed with bro Collins on his comments.

When it comes to wifey, looks is not the most important criteria already. Rather, someone who knows how to take care of hubby and the family is more important. the "sian ci liang ne" type

While many had argue that in the new era, women are equally shack as us with work, but i still prefer a wife at regular interval, make tonic soup for me. Those special touch that defines her a wife. The rest like house work can outsource to maid.

colins
15-08-2008, 12:39 PM
Yes TS. I agreed with bro Collins on his comments.

When it comes to wifey, looks is not the most important criteria already. Rather, someone who knows how to take care of hubby and the family is more important. the "sian ci liang ne" type

While many had argue that in the new era, women are equally shack as us with work, but i still prefer a wife at regular interval, make tonic soup for me. Those special touch that defines her a wife. The rest like house work can outsource to maid.

Yeah, make tonic soup is nice. haha...

My definition is simple, when I return home, my wife can come and take my briefcase from me and asked me 老公今天辛苦吗?or...dinner is ready let's eat.

I dun care who prepares the dinner, who cooks the soup who washes the plates. But she must at least greet me and stay with me when I tired.

In contrast, when I see some of my uncles and aunties, or friend's parents, I understand why there are so many of them in geylang. The moment the man gets into the house, his wife says 这么晚了你死到哪里去?不会不回来在外面死了更好?(ok I over dramatised it, but its along that line)

If you have this kind of wife, and she treats you this way for like 30 years, I tell you the moment a PRC WL feed you and ask you 老公好不好吃, your tears will automatically roll down your cheeks non-stop.

I wonder if its because their criteria was not so correct when they chose their wives, or they just deserve this.

(this post is meant to be funny, not against TS)

dirtyhairy
15-08-2008, 01:00 PM

My definition is simple, when I return home, my wife can come and take my briefcase from me and asked me 老公今天辛苦吗?or...dinner is ready let's eat....
If you have this kind of wife, and she treats you this way for like 30 years, I tell you the moment a PRC WL feed you and ask you 老公好不好吃, your tears will automatically roll down your cheeks non-stop.)

Wa seh..Bro Colins, so you're one dude who's caring
as emotional as you can be despite yr avatar fiercely puffing
good of you...so dun you worry
yours will come ....eventually
Mine will brew me a cuppa, even if it's midnite while she's sleepy:p
and snug up to me when I say I need a hot drink of kopi:D

colins
15-08-2008, 01:08 PM
Wa seh..Bro Colins, so you're one dude who's caring
as emotional as you can be despite yr avatar fiercely puffing
good of you...so dun you worry
yours will come ....eventually
Mine will brew me a cuppa, even if it's midnite while she's sleepy:p
and snug up to me when I say I need a hot drink of kopi:D

Where have you been all these while, bro dirtyhairy,
Now that you're here, and I have but one query,
How in the world did you managed to find such a baby,
To treat you this good, so pls teach me where and how to find one so that I can rhyme this last sentence like you do, so perfectly.

Tony Stark
15-08-2008, 01:31 PM
The western influenced societies gave too much power to women. So when we are in China, Vietnam, Thailand, Japan, Korea, etc. we get treated like a King. When men talk, women shut up. Added with feeding you while eating, help you to wear shoes when you go to work, etc. The quality of life is totally different. Or be the other way round with a Singapore girl. So which nationality you want to choose? Ask yourself what your criteria is. No right or wrong. ;)

dirtyhairy
15-08-2008, 01:32 PM
Where have you been all these while, bro dirtyhairy,
Now that you're here, and I have but one query,
How in the world did you managed to find such a baby,
To treat you this good, so pls teach me where and how to find one so that I can rhyme this last sentence like you do, so perfectly.

Yo Bro Colins, me have been mostly hibernating
....in between bouts of screwing:D
honestly on your query about finding such a gem of a lady
me dun know really...perhaps as another Bro said previously...
could have been a God-sent ...to me naturally
bcos when you treat others nicely...you'll find bliss and leanr to be happy
still...nothing is perfect even with my PRC wifey-to-be
while she's everything you dun find about them scheming PRCs
except that she's not very well physically
I pray she can recover from her ailment ..a cruel, sad blemish unfortunately.

colins
15-08-2008, 01:38 PM
Yo Bro Colins, me have been mostly hibernating
....in between bouts of screwing:D
honestly on your query about finding such a gem of a lady
me dun know really...perhaps as another Bro said previously...
could have been a God-sent ...to me naturally
bcos when you treat others nicely...you'll find bliss and leanr to be happy
still...nothing is perfect even with my PRC wifey-to-be
while she's everything you dun find about them scheming PRCs
except that she's not very well physically
I pray she can recover from her ailment ..a cruel, sad blemish unfortunately.

Ok my lunch can only last so far, no more rhyming. haha...

Wish she get well soon, though I've heard been happy is one good way to cure a lot of illness, and you must also be keeping her very happy with your presence.

dirtyhairy
15-08-2008, 01:53 PM
Ok my lunch can only last so far, no more rhyming. haha... Wish she get well soon, though I've heard been happy is one good way to cure a lot of illness, and you must also be keeping her very happy with your presence.

Many thanks for your well wishes
yes, that's true ...happiness and well-being can come from hugs & kisses
but alas as both me and gal are separated, living apart geographically...
things do get woeful...and at times, thorny and not so rosy
bcos when one suffers from liver failure, it's not easy...
but who knows...with determination and care, she'll recover, hopefully

Cheonging101
15-08-2008, 02:19 PM

Bro, you're the one marrying the girl. I have seen a few marriages failed because the marriage was out of convenience, due to certain situations like shotgun & etc. instead of following the heart.

Your family will understand when the girl proves herself over time after marriage.

Siao Chang
15-08-2008, 05:39 PM
It is not surprising the family object to the marriage .... with all these reports of PRCs divorcing after they obtain the PR status

yleong99
15-08-2008, 05:58 PM
This is a situation I hope I dont get into .... when you are in it, it is so difficult to make a decision ... only TS himself will know how he really feel.

Wooden_Handle
16-08-2008, 01:19 AM
I beg to be different, sorry for bros that may be offended,

I do have my 1st choice in SG gals, then MY gals, simply the SG gals i met didnt even ask how much i earn a month, or the MY gals, but for PRC the 2nd meeting they will be probing already.

Darkstorm
16-08-2008, 02:46 AM

I do have my 1st choice in SG gals, then MY gals, simply the SG gals i met didnt even ask how much i earn a month, or the MY gals, but for PRC the 2nd meeting they will be probing already.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Luckily for me, my experience is different from yours. In my experience, many Singaporean girls would quickily want to know how much the guy earns, and this could even be from the first meeting. Many Singaporean girls are materialistic, have unrealistic expectations of how much their potential boyfriends or husbands should earn, and also look down on those guys who don't earn enough from their viewpoint. Personally, I find this atrocious. Many Singaporean girls place too much importance on how much their potential boyfriens or husbands, and even their dates, earn.

colins
16-08-2008, 03:53 AM
Actually bro, whats the matter with asking how much you earn? What do you expect them to find out? Think about what you want them to know about you instead, then, do a little exercise and look into the criteria that bro stanely huang listed.

A lot of us go for looks first, then gfe, then earning power, then whatever.
How about girls? Looks like they're doing the same.

I agree with you, being judged with what we earn is disgusting and atrocious. So can we blame them? No, we can't blame each other, I guess.

Its not how much we earn that we are not comfortable sharing, it's how we are being judged. Whether I earn 1k a month or 10k a month, I still dun like my friend to look into my wallet and tell me I'm best friend or not.

But bro, the truth is, we are being judged everyday by every new person we meet. If you get uptight over somebody's judgement of you, then you'll get nothing but sorrow, cos everybody likes to think that he/she is greater than you. On the other hand, once you know your value and you are confident in it, you can tell people, come and judge me. But the key is, again, here. If you judge yourself and your own value with how much you earn, then you become them. You become the most atrocious and disgusting person to yourself. In that, you will never win, cos you can never win your own bad judgement.

jojogigi
16-08-2008, 06:01 AM
i give malaysian 1st. hardworking. not possesive. very wifey material.
2nd viet. hardworking but possesiive
3rd prc not possesive... but also cannot trust.
4th sg girls. possesive. not wifey. unreasonable . complicated. looking for 6Cs and 5Bs. (there are good ones but all taken up)

this is purely from my exp. agree or not up to u.

ekemono
16-08-2008, 08:40 AM
But bro, the truth is, we are being judged everyday by every new person we meet. If you get uptight over somebody's judgement of you, then you'll get nothing but sorrow

to add on. the important point is to always remember to believe in ourselves. No matter what situation we may be in, never loose self confidence and a positively mindset. Others will always wants to judge us, even if it is mere passing by.

XiaoChang
16-08-2008, 12:27 PM
There is no standard girl for each country, am sure if you look for it all will have the gers of your dreams in terms of looks, personality etc. So ultimately make sense to look for somebody of the same country as you .... culture is the same, so both sides wont have culture shock, regardless of how small it is

Wooden_Handle
17-08-2008, 01:07 AM
Thanks Senior Bro Darkstorm for input, may be I met those are different from yours.
Most common questions they ask:
- what is your job
- what do you do
- where is your office

Then there is no further questions and happy bonking..

Many Singaporean girls are materialistic, have unrealistic expectations of how much their potential boyfriends or husbands should earn, and also look down on those guys who don't earn enough from their viewpoint. Personally, I find this atrocious. Many Singaporean girls place too much importance on how much their potential boyfriens or husbands, and even their dates, earn.

Wooden_Handle
17-08-2008, 01:15 AM
Bro colins, you have mistaken, I dont think about using monthly pay to impress others, or the bonus that come along end of the year. The point is we met and we can have whatever fancy dinner that we like, when we meet someone we are as my own and her own. So the PRC should be more interested in me than my paycheck.

Other point is letting gf, wife, ex-wife or anyone know exact pay can serious damage the extra-curricular activities, and I strongly oppose that. So far, my ex-, my gf for 13 years and all those new gfs they also dont know how much I earn each month. For that particular PRC, I told her I earned 1/3 of what I have but she still keep questioning.

But bro, the truth is, we are being judged everyday by every new person we meet.

Wooden_Handle
17-08-2008, 01:21 AM
Bro no matter whether the person is street cleaner or company director, he is still doing his job and not to be ashamed at what he is doing. In European countries, any guys can tell you what he does whether he drive taxi or cut grasses.

Anyway not all PRC are black sheep, that is thinking how to get their hands into your wallet like thinking about excuses for sickness of their mom or kids.

to add on. the important point is to always remember to believe in ourselves. No matter what situation we may be in, never loose self confidence and a positively mindset. Others will always wants to judge us, even if it is mere passing by.

Wooden_Handle
17-08-2008, 01:34 AM
From What the Bro posted, actually if 2 person in love those criterias are just no-issues. Its the personally, mentally more important, or even basically, may be they have secret plan to married and look for something better.

Actually bro, whats the matter with asking how much you earn? What do you expect them to find out? Think about what you want them to know about you instead, then, do a little exercise and look into the criteria that bro stanely huang listed.

DO_YOU_BJ
17-08-2008, 03:20 AM
his wife says 这么晚了你死到哪里去?不会不回来在外面死了更好?(ok I over dramatised it, but its along that line)

If you have this kind of wife, and she treats you this way for like 30 years, I tell you the moment a PRC WL feed you and ask you 老公好不好吃, your tears will automatically roll down your cheeks non-stop.

Bwahahahahahaha...bro Colins, damn farking funny man....but, also very true.
My in laws are like that.......
Result, old man has learnt to SWITCH OFF and let the old hag shoot away until sometimes, even when I'm there, I will laugh cos bo bian...........
LAO EH, I TOK TO YOU U GOT HEAR OR NOT????????
HUH??? U GOT TOK MEH.....SOLLY HOR U SAY WAT AH???????????
They're already passed 60 still like that......poor old man........

Maybe i shud bring him go GL one of this days....he's like very lack the GL version of LUVVVVVVVVVV hahahaha

DO_YOU_BJ
17-08-2008, 03:24 AM
Your family will understand when the girl proves herself over time after marriage.

Bro no offense but dangerous advice.
You left out the part where i've personally witnessed more than 3 cases of family disowning their son becos of the woman they chose to marry plus even when grandchild was born also dun wan to recognise!

DO_YOU_BJ
17-08-2008, 03:28 AM

That's a fact.
Reason: Society / Financial Independence
Independent vs dependence
If gal can earn her own stable income, money issue will come later though also a factor but definitely not primary.
If gal needs you to supplement her income.....sure $$$ will be the main PULLING factor...other things can wait.

DO_YOU_BJ
17-08-2008, 03:38 AM
Bro no matter whether the person is street cleaner or company director, he is still doing his job and not to be ashamed at what he is doing. In European countries, any guys can tell you what he does whether he drive taxi or cut grasses.

Anyway not all PRC are black sheep, that is thinking how to get their hands into your wallet like thinking about excuses for sickness of their mom or kids.

This is called culture which many overseas educated bros are exposed to...bet my last dollar on it.
Individualistic opinion rather than public opinion.
In the west, CEO can golf with sweeper...........
In Asia, CEO wont even want to know the 1st name of the sweeper
Asian mentality and based on what's been discussed so far
"打个很有面子的外表,可是后面是个空颗!"
Western Mentality: I fark care what i wear and what you see, i happy can liao...

Remember, where you go, where you hang out most at will also mean the kinda people that will cross path with you......so, maybe looking at the wrong places?????????
Nationality.....not important to me....united colours or benetton man........cos all shapes sizes ideas craps is abundant everywhere on this planet.........

sammyboyfor
17-08-2008, 08:09 AM

Why do you have to marry either? Just stay single. It's a lot better for both your physical and emotional health and your finances.

I've never been married. (no I'm not gay.;)) It's just that I enjoy the freedoms that bachelorhood brings.

I've I was married, I probably never would have been able to start this site and run it effectively for the last 8 years.

X_plorer
17-08-2008, 08:42 AM

My definition is simple, when I return home, my wife can come and take my briefcase from me and asked me 老公今天辛苦吗?or...dinner is ready let's eat.

I dun care who prepares the dinner, who cooks the soup who washes the plates. But she must at least greet me and stay with me when I tired.

In contrast, when I see some of my uncles and aunties, or friend's parents, I understand why there are so many of them in geylang. The moment the man gets into the house, his wife says 这么晚了你死到哪里去?不会不回来在外面死了更好?(ok I over dramatised it, but its along that line)

I wonder if its because their criteria was not so correct when they chose their wives, or they just deserve this.

(this post is meant to be funny, not against TS)

Bro, you are damn right.. This is what i'm suffering now.. Instead of a greeting after a long day work.. The ans is what you are saying.. Spending so much money to feed my family and my wife's family.. This is what i get back.. Sianz...

But really months back when i know a PRC gal, who is real gentle and caring, who almost melts my heart, too bad she went back to China already after resigning her work here. If she stays for another few months, i think my wife will definately change to her liao.. And anyway I'm not those uncles in Chinatown or whatever, i still young, haven't 30 yet.. So still got the chance to nake my further decision..

kiko
17-08-2008, 10:37 AM
Whatever is which nation gals, i feel they all the same.. It takes time and fate to get to know each other.. God has a plan for us , that is to put a man and woman together and have a happy family.. !

Prickly
17-08-2008, 11:51 AM
Having the same chemistry for both is impt for the relationship to be sustainable.

I personally like to marry a Thai if there's a chance. Chio ;)

dirtbag_26
17-08-2008, 12:00 PM
Maybe i shud bring him go GL one of this days....he's like very lack the GL version of LUVVVVVVVVVV hahahaha

you very filial!!!!!!

colins
17-08-2008, 01:35 PM
Bro colins, you have mistaken, I dont think about using monthly pay to impress others, or the bonus that come along end of the year. The point is we met and we can have whatever fancy dinner that we like, when we meet someone we are as my own and her own. So the PRC should be more interested in me than my paycheck.

Other point is letting gf, wife, ex-wife or anyone know exact pay can serious damage the extra-curricular activities, and I strongly oppose that. So far, my ex-, my gf for 13 years and all those new gfs they also dont know how much I earn each month. For that particular PRC, I told her I earned 1/3 of what I have but she still keep questioning.

Ok, I gather your point is not to be honest with how much you earn, which is fair. I'm saying something else actually. I mean people can judge you for what you earn, but you shouldn't do it upon yourself.

colins
17-08-2008, 01:55 PM

Wah...you better think twice man. Once the pandora's box is opened, the world will never be the same again.

jojogigi
17-08-2008, 02:50 PM
Why do you have to marry either? Just stay single. It's a lot better for both your physical and emotional health and your finances.

I've never been married. (no I'm not gay.;)) It's just that I enjoy the freedoms that bachelorhood brings.

I've I was married, I probably never would have been able to start this site and run it effectively for the last 8 years.

god damn right.

glooper83
17-08-2008, 03:35 PM
Hi Stanely,

Your criteria looks splendid for rating gfs. But you may like to completely change a new set of criteria for your future wife (your topic refers to 'marriage').

PS I hope that's not your real face.

Haha, i was also wondering. Maybe he wants to sabo his enemy.. :p

It is always difficult when a family objects. Between the two, i would have chosen PRC a few weeks ago because i lost faith in our locals. The PRCs on other hand seem to offer so much more in terms of love. However, i have gone past that era of thinking, and now purely concentrate on the girl herself. Love transients all boundaries, what matters most to me is the girl. I love a girl not for her status but for what she is. I feel that we must put aside our stereotyping of nationalities,jobs, status...etc and go with whoever is able to give us more happiness in the short&long term.

DO_YOU_BJ
17-08-2008, 03:47 PM
Wah...you better think twice man. Once the pandora's box is opened, the world will never be the same again.

Haha I knows bro...it was meant to be a joke

borom
17-08-2008, 04:11 PM
I do have my 1st choice in SG gals ....

Wow, I admire you-so far the only guy I know to put 1st choce, Sg girl.
By the way, have you read the Women's Charter or better still ,been to Family Court?
If you have not read Women's Charter, please do so and let us know after that if Sg girl still YOUR no 1.

colins
17-08-2008, 04:15 PM
Haha, i was also wondering. Maybe he wants to sabo his enemy.. :p

It is always difficult when a family objects. Between the two, i would have chosen PRC a few weeks ago because i lost faith in our locals. The PRCs on other hand seem to offer so much more in terms of love. However, i have gone past that era of thinking, and now purely concentrate on the girl herself. Love transients all boundaries, what matters most to me is the girl. I love a girl not for her status but for what she is. I feel that we must put aside our stereotyping of nationalities,jobs, status...etc and go with whoever is able to give us more happiness in the short&long term.

Stereotyping has its advantage, cannot say put it aside entirely. It allowed us to have a more advanced understanding of people according to their objective characteristics. Its what you do with stereotypes that matters.

Like I used to stay with a Malaysian friend when I was studying. I find it hard to accept that he is always so ON and hardworking. I began to respect him and the rest of my Malaysian classmates. When they work, they are those type of people who can just take one bag of brochure and go out to cheong the client list. When I employ Malaysian staff, I know what kind of character and background I am looking for. You have one conversation, you know whether you got it or not. And trust me, it helps a lot for you to be more tolerant to their special characteristics.

Then in China, I find that most of those people I have stayed with tends to be more individualistic, so I treat them accordingly to their stereotypes. They are happy. I began to realise there are also many stereotypes in China, so I chose people who came from the inner province like Jiangxi as staff because they are as down to earth as the Malaysians. If I want to choose good friends, I will select people from Anhui and Southern Fujian.

For girls, it is important to know what stereotypes that they will classified too, besides you stereotyping them. So if I say, I will never trust any WL from shenyang, what I actually mean is I have tried to put myself under their stereotypes (of people who can be trusted), but I can't, as I realised they simply do not have such stereotypes. They trust nobody, not even close friends, life partner or families. They only trust their own wallet. Similarly for girls from other provinces, there are such stereotypes in men. If I match their stereotypes of men that are simple minded (note: always boasting, saying silly things, hogging all conversation, responding to their tripod), I become a target of KC trap. If you are always frank with them, pay attention when they talk, give them nothing beyond expectations, they won't try to KC you unless they are truly desperate.

Local girls also the same, many people are so afraid of being type-casted that they go out of their way to become extraordinary. Granted that they are different, but just make sure you dun lose yourself in your own uniqueness.

So I guess stereotyping is good, but for superficial purpose only, used in case where you have no way in knowing them deeper. After you get to know them, just make sure you judge them on their individual merits, otherwise the method in which you use in stereotyping becomes an unfair measure for them, and they will treat you like how you treat them.

glooper83
17-08-2008, 08:29 PM
So I guess stereotyping is good, but for superficial purpose only, used in case where you have no way in knowing them deeper. After you get to know them, just make sure you judge them on their individual merits, otherwise the method in which you use in stereotyping becomes an unfair measure for them, and they will treat you like how you treat them.

Yup, you are right. What i meant was not to stereotype the person till it clouds our view of the person's character. But initially to stereotype might be a good or bad thing. Too much of it and it becomes a discrimination. It is a very delicate balance and you've summed that up pretty well.

aces68
20-08-2008, 12:59 PM
I see many of us here interacted well with the outshore ladies regardless whether we can speak their language or not. This probably because the influence of FLs and WLs working here.
I'm single got a local gf and a PRC gf working in my office. I find out that my PRC gf is not so demanding and possessive compare to my local gf for 3 years. My PRC gf knowing me got a local gf and also expecting me to decide between them.
To be fair on them I don't want to be a 2 timers and decided to make a decision on one of them.Both of them have her plus and minus but my PRC gf has more plus than my local gf.
1)In term of look, I rate my PRC 8 and my local 6
2)In term of figure, I rate my PRC 7 and my local 8
3)In term of gfe, I rate my PRC 9 and my local 6
4)In term of earning power, the PRC earn 2 times more than the my local gf.
5)In term of family background, both are equally decent
6)Come to sex life, both are equally good.

bro TS, this is my real-life story. When I was studying overseas donkey years ago, I had a PRC gf. Not beautiful but nice personality, she's one of those who migrated from China. But my family objected, not so strongly and openly though. Then i came to Singapore, met a M'sian PR, broke off with my PRC gf, married here and now regret my decision. As for my ex-PRC gf, she's now happily married with 2 kids. But anyway, have to forget my regret and move on.

So, PRC gal is not all bad, but of course times have changed and China is also modern now, so PRC expectations and societal values have also changed. Your conditions for rating is very superficial (seems that you only apply external qualities only.) You should compare internal qualities like filial, honesty, hardworking, etc...before making a judgement on the person. After all you are looking for a wife and internal qualities definitely deserve a greater in-depth review. Don't make the mistake like mine.

Also, I want to add that it is you who are looking for a wife, it is your wife who will be with you till old age, it is your wife who will share the bed with you; not your family. Being filial is good, but not to the point of blind filiality. In my opinion, if your own conscience is clear, you do not have to be concerned what others think. Your family should give you their opinion, but on the other hand, as families are supposed to be, they should support your decision.

PRC Rammer
20-08-2008, 01:05 PM
bro TS, this is my real-life story. When I was studying overseas donkey years ago, I had a PRC gf. Not beautiful but nice personality, she's one of those who migrated from China. But my family objected, not so strongly though. Then i came to Singapore, met a M'sian PR, broke off with my PRC gf, married here and now regret my decision. As for my ex-PRC gf, she's now happily married with 2 kids. But anyway, have to forget my regret and move on.

So, PRC gal is not all bad, but of course times have changed and China is also modern now, so PRC expectations and societal values have also changed. Your conditions for rating is very superficial (seems that you only apply external qualities only.) You should compare internal qualities like filial, honesty, hardworking, etc...before making a judgement on the person. After all you are looking for a wife and internal qualities definitely deserve a greater in-depth review. Don't make the mistake like mine.

Sorry to know about your situation :)

In general, finding PRC girls as wife is definitely better than finding Malaysian girls.

ekemono
20-08-2008, 03:12 PM
In general, finding PRC girls as wife is definitely better than finding Malaysian girls.

Yes. your username has told us so :p

Joking bro.

PRC Rammer
20-08-2008, 03:52 PM

Joking bro.

No lah bro :) I am just generalising the truth ;)

lambo_tan
20-08-2008, 04:29 PM

i'm in the early 30s , owns a car, with an above average look , above average income but i don't foresee myself getting married in the near future. Probably bcos i'm not willing to lower my expectations and i can't seem to find an attactive sg woman with a good personality, probably it's like wat some said , all the good ones are already taken up.

Enjoying bachelorhood might be a thing if u have a grp of friends but once they abandon you to get married, the boredom kicks in.

PRC Rammer
20-08-2008, 04:40 PM

You don't want to have children :confused: so don't marry ?

i'm in the early 30s , owns a car, with an above average look , above average income but i don't foresee myself getting married in the near future. Probably bcos i'm not willing to lower my expectations and i can't seem to find an attactive sg woman with a good personality, probably it's like wat some said , all the good ones are already taken up.

Enjoying bachelorhood might be a thing if u have a grp of friends but once they abandon you to get married, the boredom kicks in.

Go to People Republic of China, you will find better choice there :)

lambo_tan
20-08-2008, 05:03 PM
Go to People Republic of China, you will find better choice there :)

i do tend to find myself more attracted to PRC women but the moment i think abt the respond i'll get from my family, it's like commiting suicide

DO_YOU_BJ
20-08-2008, 05:15 PM
i do tend to find myself more attracted to PRC women but the moment i think abt the respond i'll get from my family, it's like commiting suicide

Now u know why some men disappear with their foreign wives?

aces68
20-08-2008, 06:20 PM

Joking bro.

Good one bro..you are so observant :D

sinner1105
20-08-2008, 06:49 PM
I currently hav a local gf she's nice swt and understanding. But overall i feel tat locals are too practical liao if u rich u get e gals. I'm not though...so sad
To me i tink msia gals are gd choice, old liao can be PR there then stay there. Things are cheaper too. Just my 2 cent touts

AndyHandy
21-08-2008, 11:17 PM
me married oredy too late. but would recommend Indo if had chance now. unbeatable for wife!!!

longwinter
21-08-2008, 11:23 PM
actually no matter wad race or wad country la, wad l feel impt is the chemistry and the feel la between me and the gal.

glooper83
21-08-2008, 11:33 PM
actually no matter wad race or wad country la, wad l feel impt is the chemistry and the feel la between me and the gal.

Yes.. i agreed wholeheartedly :p

cheongsan
22-08-2008, 12:20 AM
Generally, local girls are more financially independent. That is why many Singaporean men find them somewhat a turnoff because of the attitude that project as a result of gaining more financial independence.

Again, I must emphasize the word "generally". Generally, girls from third world countries are relatively more financially dependent on the Singapoream men. This explains why many are willing to sacrifice true love for financial support.

With such perspective, my pick will be our Singapore girls of course.

DO_YOU_BJ
22-08-2008, 05:18 AM
Generally, local girls are more financially independent. That is why many Singaporean men find them somewhat a turnoff because of the attitude that project as a result of gaining more financial independence.

Again, I must emphasize the word "generally". Generally, girls from third world countries are relatively more financially dependent on the Singapoream men. This explains why many are willing to sacrifice true love for financial support.

With such perspective, my pick will be our Singapore girls of course.

Well said bro...clap clap
Its again a double edged sword...bottomline for me, is the mentality of the woman involved, what she wants outta everything....

123boy
22-08-2008, 06:28 AM
I will pick singaporean as we belong to the same culture.

lao_teeko
22-08-2008, 10:57 AM
purpose of marriage?

1.is it purely lust?

2.to have offsprings? to continue the family line?

3.someone to do housework for you?

4.or is it because you love someone and you truly want to care for that person for the rest of your life?

if its reason 4, then nationality doesnt matter. although a s'porean girl does makes things easier cos there are a lot of common topics to start with..schooling days, cartoons we watched..songs we listen to..

if its reason 3..then just get a maid. its cheaper :D

btw..my choice is also a singaporean girl..

aces68
22-08-2008, 11:16 AM
purpose of marriage?

1.is it purely lust?

2.to have offsprings? to continue the family line?

3.someone to do housework for you?

4.or is it because you love someone and you truly want to care for that person for the rest of your life?

if its reason 4, then nationality doesnt matter. although a s'porean girl does makes things easier cos there are a lot of common topics to start with..schooling days, cartoons we watched..songs we listen to..

if its reason 3..then just get a maid. its cheaper :D

btw..my choice is also a singaporean girl..

My reason for marriage is a combination of 1,2 and 4. Makes sense ?

ekemono
22-08-2008, 12:57 PM
I will pick singaporean as we belong to the same culture.

Hmmm. what culture is this? Can you share with it with us?
Since it can influence your decision it should be an info useful by us SG single men.

Heart Break Kid
22-08-2008, 01:06 PM

S'pore & Msia will not directly ask you how much is your salary a month if they do not know you for long but inside their mind they start calculating how much you earn a month, what type of car you drive & more importantly what type of houses your parents stay before they pursue on further with you :rolleyes:

aces68
23-08-2008, 06:48 AM

That's because I believe in SG and MY culture, it is considered very rude to ask directly about one's salary. But I suppose the culture in PRC is different, furthermore if the PRC is a WL, naturally she wants to find out if you are a big fish or not.

Wooden_Handle
24-08-2008, 12:43 AM
Anyway, I must stressed there is certain PRC that keep asking how much I earned every month, not all the PRC from SG or PRC from PRC, I have met a lot of wonderful ladies that are PRC and they take care of me alot.

aces68
24-08-2008, 01:10 AM
Anyway, I must stressed there is certain PRC that keep asking how much I earned every month, not all the PRC from SG or PRC from PRC, I have met a lot of wonderful ladies that are PRC and they take care of me alot.

bro, hope you not offended by my question:- the wonderful PRC ladies are non-FL or FL type ?

Wooden_Handle
24-08-2008, 01:15 AM
Bro she was very active FL last time during she stay. I also quote myself as generic job but she can well quote abt range of salary tat the job can get. Wonderful lady she is doing all the research..:eek:

bro, hope you not offended by my question:- the wonderful PRC ladies are non-FL or FL type ?

Wooden_Handle
24-08-2008, 01:46 AM
Have faith bro, we are not that bad, as far as PRC concerned. Have faith and just expose the BLACK SHEEP among them.
[QUOTE=DO_YOU_BJ;2981504]Western Mentality: I fark care what i wear and what you see, i happy can liao...

[QUOTE]

xyz1001
24-08-2008, 03:19 AM
Bro she was very active FL last time during she stay. I also quote myself as generic job but she can well quote abt range of salary tat the job can get. Wonderful lady she is doing all the research..:eek:

Bro, i think they have a little black note book that list all jobs and salary range so that to facilitate them to identify potential customers. AND i think they share this wonderful research. :D

911GT3Cup
24-08-2008, 04:19 AM
this thread is long, so only managed to read some postings only but i will chip in my view.

personally, only SG for me. @ least my partner knows that i have to go reservist and what that really is. what ippt is. why we must do this in sg (not only ns but many other things). its complicated. my bro and cousin, and some relative did marry PRC,viet,thai,malaysia. except m'sia, no proper conversation ever happen between me and them ever. its long story.

and for the part about loving future-wife, that's a matter of luck. there are still many loving, caring girls in sg and doing well at work too.

just my 2 cents

tendersex
24-08-2008, 04:47 AM
My wife is PRC and I have not regretted so far.

It's a matter of fate which country's girl you eventually marry. For me, I don't set out looking for a particular nationality. But from my experience interacting with girls from different countries, I find that Singaporean girls are generally harder to put up with. Maybe it's because I don't have super good looks or a senior title like VP. When I think of Singaporean girls, many negative words immediately come to mind, such as "spoilt", "arrogant", "materialistic", "domineering", "unsincere", etc (the list is long). I am not saying there are no good local girls, but I just can't be bothered to search for one. It's the same principle as why some companies like to hire foreign talent - many foreign girls win in terms of attitude, and in many cases, looks and ability (cooking, sex, etc) as well.

Having said all that, it still feels fantastic to bonk someone who can speak Singlish :p

ekemono
24-08-2008, 10:58 AM
This thread will never ends.
As a matter of fact I am starting to feel if the thread was created to invite arguements between bros with diffrerent school of thoughts. TS had never come back since. But fortunately bros had accepted other's view in good faith.

It may seems good to share or learn from it but at most we only gets to see a consistent pattern of opinions that indicate its preference for a certain nationality. This thrend will repeat for as long as there are bros willing to share and pen it out. But it still revolve within the same cycle, there will be no breakthru for as long as the posters remains faithful to the topic.

Any decent guy who had some form of interaction with different nationality of ladies will try to voice out thier preferences, and certainly I believe it was thru past and/or present experiences. Everybody dates and fall in love with everybody else, and everybody wants to share with you the "good news".

So which is the "good news"?
IMHO, there are no good news but only 2 factors involve; the condition and the citeria.

The condition in which you are set in, which mean who the hell are you presently seeing now? And the citeria displayed by the opposite sex.
Be it viet, SG, Thai, Malaysian, Ang Moh, Indian, Minah, PRC.. blah blah blah, it doesn't matter cos we must not deny there will always be good and bad ppl in every nationality. It is rather, the commitment and sincerity they displayed. So when we talk about finding a good mate the topic does not applies anymore, in fact it may generate stereotyping.

While its true a local gal has priviledge to higher education and have access to higher income, it does amount to a reason to marry one, least for a loving marriage. Moreover, job security are a thing of the past. Some guys still take this as a important consideration. It is not wrong, as long as it can substain the marriage.

Many a times I hear of the word "culture" that may affect the relationship between 2 persons or that the other nationality spouse may not accept and adapt well to ours.
Firstly does SG has a culture, can we say that Kiasu is one of them? How are modern culture develop? Is it thru daily practice of the ppl in the society?
A culture does not dictate the choice for a partner nor does it determines the fate of the marraige. It is the "willingness" to adapt.
What drives this willingness? Love?, a hope for a better life? money?
I dun know. Try asking her. :p

In summary,
choosing a partner whom you hope he/she will equally contributes happiness into the marriage starts with how much that person makes you feel complete, consistently. Then evaluate that person's personality. It may not need be fabulous or God-like but it must be consistent.
Only you can tell what you like when you see one.

Thru out my lifetime of roller coaster relationships and articles i read, I instil the first rule for a "potential" partner. And that is her respect, kindness and generousity towards her own family, elders and as well as with my side of my family.
And God blessed I think I have found mine.

**I do not meant to carries any comments as a direct confrontation to any bro's comment, it is pointless to do so in this "virtual world". Rather, I sense a motive of the thread and hope that my 2 cents worth may help bros to scroll less into this thread with every updates but only to find the same cycle repeating itself.

kiko
24-08-2008, 11:09 AM
No matter , what races the gal is , the most important thing is the gal loves you at her bottom of her heart. i had learnt if the gal loves u , more than u loves her, then its worth it!

glooper83
24-08-2008, 03:03 PM
No matter , what races the gal is , the most important thing is the gal loves you at her bottom of her heart. i had learnt if the gal loves u , more than u loves her, then its worth it!

Yup, it is always nicer to be loved than to love. But the difficult thing would be to measure the love. Love for what also depends... Sigh... Brings us to the qns, what is love...

911GT3Cup
24-08-2008, 05:57 PM
it depends on your character. there's no right or wrong but it boils down to personal preference. humans are emotional. if you are mixing around with certain nationality, say PRC, in time to come you will develop feeling for a certain individual. from there the emotion takes control, sometimes so much so that it overtakes your sexual desire*. at the point you thought u can't live without her and u can accept everything about her from there on. you don't give a damn about if she's from prc, thai or whatever place, or even don't mind her past, or family background. most guys are dick in this aspect. can all this acceptance be forever? nobody can tell, whether its sg, prc, thai or viet.

i like to talk about things, and hate it when i have explain from the beginning. the 40 over years of sg has changed us. most importantly, the change was when we were nothing and therefore during the developing stage this change has 'engrave' a certain form culture in us. u can say kiasu is one thing but it is not unique in sg. my grandma and granddad was from china, but through yrs i knew them, they behave nothing like our relative who's still in prc. its a difference that cannot be easily explained. undeniably the difference is THERE.

what do u talk to your viet partner? or prc partner? i can't imagine. sometimes i will just talk about 'hey, remember back in the days we used to order milk in primary school?' my wife knows what i am talking about. we all knew what heard about rasa sayang. temasek is singapore. we all knew about the infamous campaign, courtesy compaign etc. we hate pple who cough w/o covering up, or at least do something, we agree that spitting is ill mannered. its easy to talk and we spoke in true blue sg language english, mandarin mixed with classic malay-converted grammers... without having worry that he or she will be clueless.

i guess some bros must have bad experience with local gals. maybe it was sheer luck that my friends and my ex-gfs has nothing link to materialistic, snob or arrogant which some bros listed. they, like many of us are just singaporeans. we always complain, and the same comments will always surface for sg gals.

*(e.g. she's not into sex, saying will do it after marriage. love makes us say yes, complied to her wish - have we ever thought her disinterest could be a sneak peek of what your sex life would be next time? no, we just blinded by love, emotions, feel sorry for this and that.)

icecum
24-08-2008, 07:21 PM
My OC it from PRC if i got a choice again i will still go for PRC......

wodemama
25-08-2008, 01:00 AM

hmm how do you know that your have an above average look, what is the yardstick you compare your look with?

True true. Well said. Love is not about the skin color or religion. Its about sharing your life with the other person.
Hmmm. what culture is this? Can you share with it with us?
Since it can influence your decision it should be an info useful by us SG single men.
Ya lor, pls enlighten us.

Agreed!

hollyboy123
25-08-2008, 09:50 PM
Hi guyz!

I am aged 24 belong to a minority group.

I never had a galfriend.

I notice sth peculiar to me.

Whenever I see a gal, most probably she doesnt hav BF at all.
When I satrt targeting the gal as she doesnt hav and develop a liking
for the gal, all out of sudden she gets a BF.

That really make me frustrated.

So I always visit SBF to relieve my stress.
Probably looking for bg boties to unload my worries.

Wooden_Handle
26-08-2008, 12:48 AM
Wonderful summary Bro, I just hope I can up u, I mean yr points ok..:p

And for those that have the little black book abt jobs pay in SG, we can always degrade to elementary levels so as they no need to KC by any mean.

This thread will never ends.

In summary,
choosing a partner whom you hope he/she will equally contributes happiness into the marriage starts with how much that person makes you feel complete, consistently. Then evaluate that person's personality. It may not need be fabulous or God-like but it must be consistent.
Only you can tell what you like when you see one.

**I do not meant to carries any comments as a direct confrontation to any bro's comment, it is pointless to do so in this "virtual world". Rather, I sense a motive of the thread and hope that my 2 cents worth may help bros to scroll less into this thread with every updates but only to find the same cycle repeating itself.

Wooden_Handle
26-08-2008, 12:56 AM
Wonderful feedback bro

In fact not all PRC is $$$ face, I met 2 super duper nice ladies, they are normal gals and with wonderful TLC. But one wear glasses I dont fancy and the Beijing one is super TLC, as when they going out they paid everything.
My OC it from PRC if i got a choice again i will still go for PRC......

aces68
26-08-2008, 04:45 AM
Wonderful feedback bro

In fact not all PRC is $$$ face, I met 2 super duper nice ladies, they are normal gals and with wonderful TLC. But one wear glasses I dont fancy and the Beijing one is super TLC, as when they going out they paid everything.

bro, when you say normal gals, i suppose they are non-FL ?
in that case, bro, you have to tell me where and how you can pick up all these non-FL PRC gals with wonderful TLC. I also want-leh;)

ekemono
26-08-2008, 04:20 PM
Hi guyz!

I am aged 24 belong to a minority group.

I never had a galfriend.

I notice sth peculiar to me.

Whenever I see a gal, most probably she doesnt hav BF at all.
When I satrt targeting the gal as she doesnt hav and develop a liking
for the gal, all out of sudden she gets a BF.

That really make me frustrated.

So I always visit SBF to relieve my stress.
Probably looking for bg boties to unload my worries.

:mad:we are talking about preference on gal's nationality, not about your ass luck or how you release the stress.

wodemama
26-08-2008, 04:28 PM

Bro, i think thoese girls are really the rare gems. Even my fren from china himself says,prc girls very materialistic one.:o

DO_YOU_BJ
26-08-2008, 05:05 PM
:mad:we are talking about preference on gal's nationality, not about your ass luck or how you release the stress.

Bwahahahaha you so bad bro...hahahahaha:D

Decimate168
26-08-2008, 06:37 PM
To the TS, see which gf treats you better and secondly, if you pick the PRC, you have to somehow convince your family that not PRC are out to cheat money etc. and may even be better than local girls.

longwinter
26-08-2008, 08:42 PM
To the TS, see which gf treats you better and secondly, if you pick the PRC, you have to somehow convince your family that not PRC are out to cheat money etc. and may even be better than local girls.

It is jus very hard la. Most ppl had the mindset tat PRC ppl jus wanna cheat $$$.

wodemama
26-08-2008, 08:47 PM
It is jus very hard la. Most ppl had the mindset tat PRC ppl jus wanna cheat $$$.

Exactly, to convince ur parents that the PRC is good and all is akin to flying to heaven.

longwinter
26-08-2008, 08:57 PM
Exactly, to convince ur parents that the PRC is good and all is akin to flying to heaven.

ya lo, it is jus the impression instilled in them tat china gals are bad. That is why l always tink tat if u hav a china gf, u oso will be afraid or hesitating whether wan to bring her back home to see parents anot.

actually l find it funny oso la, we are the person who loved and is going to grow old wif the partner we choose, but we do hab to take in alot of considerations from our parents and etc to make our decision. Irony, isnt it?

Like mst parents, wont allow gals wif tattoo, gals who are like lian or had bad habits, and etc, but for me, l tink it doesnt matter or make much difference to me.

wodemama
26-08-2008, 09:20 PM
ya lo, it is jus the impression instilled in them tat china gals are bad. That is why l always tink tat if u hav a china gf, u oso will be afraid or hesitating whether wan to bring her back home to see parents anot.
I think they have seen enough to be convinced that most PRC are $$ minded.
actually l find it funny oso la, we are the person who loved and is going to grow old wif the partner we choose, but we do hab to take in alot of considerations from our parents and etc to make our decision. Irony, isnt it?

Like mst parents, wont allow gals wif tattoo, gals who are like lian or had bad habits, and etc, but for me, l tink it doesnt matter or make much difference to me.

True, its becuz we respect our parents, without them we wont be here. Wad more they have seen more than us and if you marry ur wife and ur parents dun like her, its only going to be hell for her and the whole family. Dam

Wooden_Handle
27-08-2008, 01:18 AM
They are normal career ladies, I met them during my work in different part of China.

I still on sms with the Beijing one, planning to visit her again with my schedule allow and like her take care of all my drinking needs from day1

bro, when you say normal gals, i suppose they are non-FL ?
in that case, bro, you have to tell me where and how you can pick up all these non-FL PRC gals with wonderful TLC. I also want-leh;)

Wooden_Handle
27-08-2008, 01:22 AM
From my limited China experience, I dont think all are $$$ face, some will give and just enjoy our time together.

Bro, i think thoese girls are really the rare gems. Even my fren from china himself says,prc girls very materialistic one.:o

slider_72
27-08-2008, 10:16 AM

If you think bringing her home to see the parents is bad, I have got another bigger hurdle to cross, that is to bring her home to meet my wifey and ask for permission to keep a second wifey!

wodemama
27-08-2008, 05:03 PM
If you think bringing her home to see the parents is bad, I have got another bigger hurdle to cross, that is to bring her home to meet my wifey and ask for permission to keep a second wifey!

why would you wan ur wife to meet her? Arent you afraid of the consequences?:confused:

colins
27-08-2008, 05:08 PM

Hahaha...this would be in the book "101 Ways to Start a Family Massacre"!

wodemama
27-08-2008, 05:19 PM

haha, it will be the 1st step towards the massacre

Wooden_Handle
30-08-2008, 01:39 AM
Wahhh just keep it quiet and everything is well, why try to tip the basket? unless you a moslem so you blessed for 4 wifey.

Stanely_Huang
31-08-2008, 07:29 AM
I have picked my choice after reading you guys the opinion.

wodemama
31-08-2008, 03:53 PM

So what is your choice?

Do not make a decision base on what the bros said here, make the decision base on ur heart...

ekemono
01-09-2008, 01:27 AM

We apreciate that you read thru 7 pages of contributions, but I hope they are worth enough to you to share what choice was made.

aces68
01-09-2008, 09:46 AM

ya, tell us what is your choice ?

slider_72
01-09-2008, 10:08 AM

Bringing her home to meet wifey is impossible la although I did entertain that thought though as one of the possible scenarios if I were to keep her as a mistress. Unfortunately I am not as capable as bro DYBJ so cannot follow his example.

colins
01-09-2008, 11:21 AM
Bringing her home to meet wifey is impossible la although I did entertain that thought though as one of the possible scenarios if I were to keep her as a mistress. Unfortunately I am not as capable as bro DYBJ so cannot follow his example.

ah...bro, I think you should count it as 'fortunately'. Trouble starts when we try to follow other examples when we know we are very different from that person in the example. For example, cheonging.

Your new avatar looks good!

DO_YOU_BJ
02-09-2008, 12:33 AM

Baskit...wat did i do????????:p

colins
02-09-2008, 04:08 AM

You din show us all the efforts and shit you went thru to get 3 wives. So now we all feel that it must be very fun and bang our balls for not being able to follow your path. :p

generalsegal
02-09-2008, 06:52 AM
I will prefer vietnam for wife ,vote for vietnam ;)

slider_72
02-09-2008, 02:49 PM

Nothing much, you just became my new idol, that's all. :D

wodemama
02-09-2008, 02:58 PM
Nothing much, you just became my new idol, that's all. :D

Haha, bro DYBJ and collins are my idol. And i think most of the bros here will agree that they are two of the more helpful bros around.

colins
02-09-2008, 03:20 PM
hey bro wodemama, before we start the SBF idol contest, I must say that you brought a lot of good points in as well. Thanks for the 'seeing me up'. The best thing is to have more contributions from more bros so we can have more objective views. Otherwise, this section will be thoroughly plagued with 2 old men's view (ok one old and one young, DYBJ can insist on being the latter).

Really applaud a lot of bro's no-hold-bars approach in sharing their own stories. We probably do not need to be very 'hornest' in our postings, but let's be honest at least to ourselves. Its always good to have someone to help and look into our situation with a 3rd party point of view. The least we guys can do, is to bring relief and a little humour which I believe, is what life is all about. cheerios mate!

DO_YOU_BJ
02-09-2008, 08:30 PM
Do not be too eager wif having more than 2 wives.
It'll drain you big time.......sexually I mean...hahahaha
But not everyone can lead thins kinda life.
All i can say is, when you aint got it, u wished u did.
When u got it, u wished u aint got nottin.

Life....oh life.....

Wooden_Handle
03-09-2008, 12:25 AM
But last time rich ppl all have many wives, that for showing their status too, but may be they treated them as WLs, so F and Forget so no headache reported..:)

But not everyone can lead thins kinda life.
All i can say is, when you aint got it, u wished u did.
When u got it, u wished u aint got nottin.

Life....oh life.....

wodemama
03-09-2008, 04:55 AM
But last time rich ppl all have many wives, that for showing their status too, but may be they treated them as WLs, so F and Forget so no headache reported..:)

Last time is last time ma. Last time and now very different in terms of the standard of living and other stuffs.Now to get even one wife also difficult

kiko
14-09-2008, 10:59 AM
I believe , no matter what race or country is the gal is , the gal go for u doesn't out to cheat u , or for your money... If she really deep inside her heart. she loves u , means she's worth your love.

wodemama
14-09-2008, 11:19 AM
I believe , no matter what race or country is the gal is , the gal go for u doesn't out to cheat u , or for your money... If she really deep inside her heart. she loves u , means she's worth your love.

Bro yup, as long as they really wan to get into a serious r/s then nationality doesnt matter. Most importantly that feeling must come from the heart.

linixx
06-10-2008, 09:39 PM
Had a similar discussion with two of my close friends, in terms of nationalities, our preference are quite similar, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, others then only lastly PRC.

Actually besides the usual Singaporean and Malaysians girls that most local guys will find comfortable with, Indonesian (Chinese) are quite good also. They make good wifey materials, gentle, not very demanding nor possessive, willing to work hard for the family.

PRC girls are the last on the list, due to the many bad stories heard about them, 2 of my good friends also had challenges with their PRC mate's family, although I had a friend who had a PRC wife for more than 5 years and he's quite happy with her, not much problems with her family constantly "demanding" money.

But I must admit that PRC "workers" are good, provide good "physical" services, and knows how to "boost" a man's ego (both physically and emotionally), that should be one that most bros in this forum would agree to.:D

Malaysian Datuk
10-10-2008, 07:04 AM
For me ,of course pefer thai , but our bro parapara have own ego , him cant marry al 5 gals ,here the vote for him .thanks if guys make a vote ..:D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/polls/97465-fl-do-you-want-marry.html#post3134354

Greatking
18-01-2012, 11:42 AM
Vote for VB here!:D

maxsee
18-01-2012, 12:04 PM
I prefer not to get marry...so that in the event of divorce no need face woman charter and give half my money away...imagine slogging half ur life away n end up giving away half ur wealth...how dumb can it gets....:D:D:D

Greatking
18-01-2012, 12:13 PM
Haven't get married, stay to plan for divorce roi?!

Salute!

You have to cross the roads, everytime you go out.
Do you not plan to cross the roads cos the cars gonna knock you down?

Same methodology.

You do not want to get married because you are gonna end up divorcing.
:cool:

Accept the risk, and minimize it. Makes one man wiser

maxsee
18-01-2012, 01:05 PM
Different mah...woman if they divorce u...not matter wat they get to keep the money they earn mah...beside i prefer safety measures mah.....

Tat's why till this day i dun understand why guys are still being con to get married..then when divorce end up having to pay this n tat then wake up......:D:D:D

PS: For those who believes in marriage, i wholeheartedly wish u all have happy marriage life la...i mean i always believe in respecting different ppl view...but my view different only mah......:p

Golden question
18-01-2012, 10:54 PM
Different mah...woman if they divorce u...not matter wat they get to keep the money they earn mah...beside i prefer safety measures mah.....

Tat's why till this day i dun understand why guys are still being con to get married..then when divorce end up having to pay this n tat then wake up......

PS: For those who believes in marriage, i wholeheartedly wish u all have happy marriage life la...i mean i always believe in respecting different ppl view...but my view different only mah......:p

Bro,i salute u,in life there is other happines that one can achieve and not only through marriage.Everybody is u see me good and i see u good,but end of the day they will not see what is going on behind:)

maxsee
19-01-2012, 07:47 AM
Ya...i definitely agree that there are many other ways to achieve happiness other then marriage itself....:p

End of the day watever path we choose...we must choose it not becoz it is the society norm but becoz it will makes us happy....:D:D

humtra
27-01-2012, 03:03 PM
Had a similar discussion with two of my close friends, in terms of nationalities, our preference are quite similar, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, others then only lastly PRC.

Actually besides the usual Singaporean and Malaysians girls that most local guys will find comfortable with, Indonesian (Chinese) are quite good also. They make good wifey materials, gentle, not very demanding nor possessive, willing to work hard for the family.

PRC girls are the last on the list, due to the many bad stories heard about them, 2 of my good friends also had challenges with their PRC mate's family, although I had a friend who had a PRC wife for more than 5 years and he's quite happy with her, not much problems with her family constantly "demanding" money.

But I must admit that PRC "workers" are good, provide good "physical" services, and knows how to "boost" a man's ego (both physically and emotionally), that should be one that most bros in this forum would agree to.:D

Hi Linixx,
Having seen the outside and read so much in the forum, I am in total agreement with your choice of girls as in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia,etc.

The very most important consideration is your children that will be taken care of later.. in term of education, culture and care, Singapore mother would seem better suited unless that foreign lady is especially good.

No suspicion of them working in bar and prostituting outside, or had or having other bf. Also no worry about them or their relatives constant demand for money. I have a friend who used to cheong and subsequently got himself married to a vietnamese. He told me all that demure, sweetness and sexiness disappeared after marriage. Her constant asking for money left him poor and later she was reluctant to have sex with him too. He endured her and her constant bad temper because they had a baby girl. Eventually after 4 years she took the baby back to vietnam and ran away after he refused to divorce.

Of course not all are like that, but the risk is high and the different culture will surfaced more visibly later in marriage.

Although they may lose out in term of look and sexiness, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesian ladies I like because culture wise more similar and understanding for long term.

RealEstateGuy
27-01-2012, 03:13 PM
Hi Linixx,
Having seen the outside and read so much in the forum, I am in total agreement with your choice of girls as in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia,etc.

The very most important consideration is your children that will be taken care of later.. in term of education, culture and care, Singapore mother would seem better suited unless that foreign lady is especially good.

No suspicion of them working in bar and prostituting outside, or had or having other bf. Also no worry about them or their relatives constant demand for money. I have a friend who used to cheong and subsequently got himself married to a vietnamese. He told me all that demure, sweetness and sexiness disappeared after marriage. Her constant asking for money left him poor and later she was reluctant to have sex with him too. He endured her and her constant bad temper because they had a baby girl. Eventually after 4 years she took the baby back to vietnam and ran away after he refused to divorce.

Of course not all are like that, but the risk is high and the different culture will surfaced more visibly later in marriage.

Although they may lose out in term of look and sexiness, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesian ladies I like because culture wise more similar and understanding for long term.

Braddahs should marry SG gals. Maybe Malaysia if they are ethnic Chinese not Moslem. But Braddahs, should stay away from the "gooks" in Viet. Indonesia and Thai also should avoid contact.

HCKing
27-01-2012, 06:28 PM
Braddahs should marry SG gals. Maybe Malaysia if they are ethnic Chinese not Moslem. But Braddahs, should stay away from the "gooks" in Viet. Indonesia and Thai also should avoid contact.

erm braddah RealAss, in the 1st place did u even bother to check out the origin of the word 'gooks' ?:D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gook

may i ask which country is yr 'high class maid' from ah?:rolleyes:

goodpartner
28-01-2012, 12:08 AM
may i ask which country is yr 'high class maid' from ah?:rolleyes:

Hmmm.... learn a new word today again.
So is "High-Class Gook" a grammatically contradicting statement?

I have a high class maid FB (Pinoy) and a CBC expat FwB.
Pinoy are OK as long as they are high class...
Braddahs those people pulling these scams are generally low IQ. You need to use all resources and think on your feet against them. In general, if Thai, Viet, Indo like that etc. and also low class Pinoy should be careful.
Of course, we should not discriminate against any nationality because...
Brother, love has no boundaries no borders and is unconditional. If you meet a gal who shows you that and you can do the same and trust each other then it doesnt matter if the are Pinoy Viet or whatever.
Ofcouse I am not the one who said it, someone more righteous said so...
SG is a modern "westernized" society that happens to be in Asia. Dsicrimiantion is against the norms of SG society. If you like her go for it Braddah. The only one holding you back is yourself.

goodpartner
28-01-2012, 12:19 AM
Eat back what you shitted... ;)
SG is a modern "westernized" society that happens to be in Asia. Dsicrimiantion is against the norms of SG society. If you like her go for it Braddah. The only one holding you back is yourself.
Braddah, so are you for or against SG Society?
Braddah, why not come back to the SG Society norm?

HCKing
28-01-2012, 01:38 AM
Hmmm.... learn a new word today again.
So is "High-Class Gook" a grammatically contradicting statement?

"High-Class Gook"...this gives me an idea of the perfect title to be awarded to our regular comedian REG for his consistent effort to amuse us -let all behold, SIR BRADDAH HIGH CLASS GEEK. :p

Stimsia
29-01-2012, 10:26 AM
No preference as long as syt
Tight, slim, porcelain white:D:p