PDA

View Full Version : Casanova

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

NOKIA6100
03-01-2003, 03:13 PM
ADD: 298 BEACH RD, CONCOURSE shopping centre , 2ND FLR ABOVE BURGER KING, next to others walkin shops, veri open
maybe yr friends can see u.

#02-18,

tel 62910228
open hr 10am -11pm

steam, pool suana, tv room
massage , foot massage
with rooms, close concept
price $35, member $30
foot $18, member $13
facilities $15, member $10
snack: toast bread

member $60/ annum
no vested interest on this hc, veri dangerous investment at tis time.
give it a try, better than go MIKO and see the lady BOSS.

Ah Des
03-01-2003, 03:29 PM
Are you the former 6110?

LeeYokeYuen
03-01-2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by NOKIA6100
ADD: 298 BEACH RD, CONCOURSE shopping centre , 2ND FLR ABOVE BURGER KING, next to others walkin shops, veri open

#02-18,

tel 62910228
open hr 10am -11pm

massage , foot massage
price $35, member $30
foot $18, member $13

member $60/ annum

Yes you are right, quiet open, it's next to toy stores, all the aunty, mother, kids all there.

thomasdelarue
03-01-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by LeeYokeYuen
Yes you are right, quiet open, it's next to toy stores, all the aunty, mother, kids all there.
beware if some other mother in-laws doing chinese new yr shopping downstair, some ppl went there quite shy, hehehehehhhhhh

nokia6110
03-01-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Ah Des
Are you the former 6110?
tat's my younger brother.

Helmet Daytona
03-01-2003, 11:58 PM
Which gal to recommend? Again those old aunties doing massage?

samson
04-01-2003, 02:47 AM

#02-18,

tel 62910228
open hr 10am -11pm

massage , foot massage
price $35, member $30
foot $18, member $13

member $60/ annum

Hey Brother Nokia6110, you are the Boss or you are working for him ? Anyway, thanks for your quick and detail information.
I like the environment very much. Everything is so brand new and clean. It is a good time to use the facilities there now.
Dont worry of being seen by your friends or mother-in-law lah.
Nowadays, Spa is so common. You can say you go there to use the Gym or sauna & steam bath and Jacuzzi to trim your unwanted fat what. It is not as bad as being seen entering a makeshift massage parlour in a HDB flat lah !
Yesterday, while I was there, a few girls came in. I guessed they wanted to try the massage and facilities. I heard the recept told them that it is a mens spa. Girls can try the massage in the front rooms only but they cannot use the facilities behind.
It is real fun relaxing there seeing all these interesting events and also new girls coming for their training sessions.

NOKIA6100
04-01-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by samson
Hey Brother Nokia6110, you are the Boss or you are working for him ? Anyway, thanks for your quick and detail information.
I like the environment very much. Everything is so brand new and clean. It is a good time to use the facilities there now.
Dont worry of being seen by your friends or mother-in-law lah.
Nowadays, Spa is so common. You can say you go there to use the Gym or sauna & steam bath and Jacuzzi to trim your unwanted fat what. It is not as bad as being seen entering a makeshift massage parlour in a HDB flat lah !
Yesterday, while I was there, a few girls came in. I guessed they wanted to try the massage and facilities. I heard the recept told them that it is a mens spa. Girls can try the massage in the front rooms only but they cannot use the facilities behind.
It is real fun relaxing there seeing all these interesting events and also new girls coming for their training sessions.
last time i went to dorris health spa, i saw mat salleh couple naked inside suana room, since there r no other ppl inside, also in grand hc, i think its quite common for westerner.

kingkong
06-01-2003, 01:17 AM
last time i went to dorris health spa, i saw mat salleh couple naked inside suana room, since there r no other ppl inside, also in grand hc, i think its quite common for westerner.

Nokia6100 is not the Boss of Casanova.
He is the Boss of Imitation Nokia Handphone , Ha Ha Ha !
Are you sure couples can go into the HC ?
I don't mind to bring my girlfriend to try the Jacuzzi in the VIP room if allowed. It is something new and exiting man !

samson
07-01-2003, 01:39 AM
Brother Kingkong you finally come out after MIA for so long Ha !
You have anymore interesting reports to post ?
Go and try and then give your juicy report lah !
Interesting if your favourite girl is willing to go into the Jacuzzi with you, who knows !
:D

seeknewss
07-01-2003, 07:37 PM
Brother Kingkong you finally come out after MIA for so long Ha !
You have anymore interesting reports to post ?
Go and try and then give your juicy report lah !
Interesting if your favourite girl is willing to go into the Jacuzzi with you, who knows !

Heard 2 China gals starting end Jan. Another brudder
said saw them having interviews in Casanova and they
are beautiful. We'll see.....

nokia6110
07-01-2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by kingkong
Nokia6100 is not the Boss of Casanova.
He is the Boss of Imitation Nokia Handphone , Ha Ha Ha !
Are you sure couples can go into the HC ?
I don't mind to bring my girlfriend to try the Jacuzzi in the VIP room if allowed. It is something new and exiting man ! \tat so tat u r nit sure of s'pore hc,
grnd hc, dorris hc, can

Bummer73
08-01-2003, 01:17 PM
errr... so much talk, but not much info leh. So what service is provided? Is it another Bali or Haji concept thing?

girllover
09-01-2003, 12:50 AM
Bro Bummer73, Casanova is a health centre, The 2 shops at Haji and Bali Lane are massage shops. Massage shops very small, no facilities, no attached bathroom, health centres big, almost all with attached bathroom, few no facilities but most has lots of facilities and food and tv rooms.

Was walking by somewhere and heard some people making fun of Casanova, I hope I didn't start all this by giving a negative comment on Casanova on this forum. Casanova can be something great with all the great facilities and decors, I hope the boss and the miko girls can come out with something to show the world how great it can be.

kingkong
09-01-2003, 01:32 AM
A girl called Honey is worth trying.
Very fair, shoulder length hair, sexy looking face, medium built and fleshy.
She wears a black skirt and maroon watali ( a blouse that exposed her right shoulder ). It made her look very seducing.
Her massage skill is very good.
Half way through the massage, I brushed my fingers over her thigh. She didnt move away. I know she is OK. So I took 1 step further and caressed her bum and feel for her panty. She thrilled me when she moaned and said that I was making her wet.
I slipped my fingers under her G-string and wow, it was true, real wet.

stonethrow
09-01-2003, 04:21 PM
anyone know what is honey age..

kingkong
10-01-2003, 02:55 AM
Counter said Honey is 30+
But she looks much younger !
She looks like the Korean actress ( Qin Yin Ji) now staying in Singapore. Maybe Honey is her daughter.
She is fair with nice hair style and jovial character.
Also her dressing is quite modern and not auntie type.
Girls at this age is hotter than young school girl age.
They are even hotter at 35 to 45, Hee Hee Hee !
At this age, they are less choosy and cum easily if you can make them comfortable !

seeknewss
10-01-2003, 08:57 AM
Counter said Honey is 30+
But she looks much younger !
She looks like the Korean actress ( Qin Yin Ji) now staying in Singapore. Maybe Honey is her daughter.
She is fair with nice hair style and jovial character.
Also her dressing is quite modern and not auntie type.
Girls at this age is hotter than young school girl age.
They are even hotter at 35 to 45, Hee Hee Hee !
At this age, they are less choosy and cum easily if you can make them comfortable !

Are you refering to the right gal? I tried Honey and it was
horrible in all aspects, different from what you said. Not worth it brudders.

chukeliang
12-01-2003, 05:44 PM
A girl called Honey is worth trying.
Very fair, shoulder length hair, sexy looking face, medium built and fleshy.
She wears a black skirt and maroon watali ( a blouse that exposed her right shoulder ). It made her look very seducing.
Her massage skill is very good.
Half way through the massage, I brushed my fingers over her thigh. She didnt move away. I know she is OK. So I took 1 step further and caressed her bum and feel for her panty. She thrilled me when she moaned and said that I was making her wet.
I slipped my fingers under her G-string and wow, it was true, real wet.
r u her ex daiichi fan, who also went to celestial to find her???

chukeliang
12-01-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by girllover
Bro Bummer73, Casanova is a health centre, The 2 shops at Haji and Bali Lane are massage shops. Massage shops very small, no facilities, no attached bathroom, health centres big, almost all with attached bathroom, few no facilities but most has lots of facilities and food and tv rooms.

Was walking by somewhere and heard some people making fun of Casanova, I hope I didn't start all this by giving a negative comment on Casanova on this forum. Casanova can be something great with all the great facilities and decors, I hope the boss and the miko girls can come out with something to show the world how great it can be.
wat a rare chance to hear ppl tok abt casanova,
probably abt the KTV.
i knoe jane, ex MIKO, got share in casanova.
r u jane herself?
then better improve on casanova.

1. foot massage as advertised , still not available.
2. snack, bread, sometime dun have. nothing no snack.
3. no cold drink, all hot.
4. air con after 9pm not cool.
5. av room , white elephant, got hard ware, no vcd.
i think its for show only.
6. recept not co-operative, not allow customer to bring food in.
7. benefit of member ship , limited to $5 discount only.
8. recept left earlier then customer , wat a big joke.
although still got ppl inside.

samson
13-01-2003, 01:09 AM
Whether Jane has share or not I don't know.
But thru my friends, I was told that the BOSS is the Man who is very friendly and very hard working at introducing customers.
He is almost there every day.
As one brother said that the BOSS could be very green in operating this type of business, someone should feed back all these comments to him directly so that he can improve on them. So we can all get better RETURNS !

girllover
13-01-2003, 02:55 AM
Bro chukeliang, please lah! I don't know who is Jane, heard a lot about her in this forum though but don't think I want to have her in one of my sessions, me only interested in bonking young pretty girls. Might have seen her on my visit there on their opening day, but don't know how she looks like.

People are not talking about Casanova, rather making fun of it. I guess people may say that the boss wants to wear a bigger hat than his head, or laughing at the awkard combination of the new wonderful decors and old girls, or just simply at the negative comments Casanova got right on the first day of its opening. When I post the first negative comment on this HC on this forum, I am merely reacting to the bad experience I had with this HC, I do not have the intention of making it a laughing stock for other people. Anyway, like I said, I think it has potential, the name of the HC is good: very nostalgic (sorry, forgot how to spell this word), the settings are good: new, high tech, good ambience, if only the girls are good, then it will be perfect. Before I set foot in this HC, the name reminds me of the old Hong Kong movie series San4Hai3Tang1 (direct translation: up beach) where they have those big grand night clubs in Shanghai with sexy beautiful girls singing on the stage or walking around entertaining customer and the customers there are all having the time of their life, I always have the impression that Casanova has that kind of aura that those Shanghai night clubs have, that kind of greatness where customer can really enjoy themselves while inside there, since it has such a wonderful name. My visit there totally crashed the wonderful image I had of this place but I think it is still not too late to make some appropriate changes to get to where it supposed to be.

I didn't know that beside the girls, there are still so many things that is not working well, looks like it is really a rush opening.

chukeliang
13-01-2003, 11:07 PM
[. [/B][/QUOTE]

no aura ,no high tech, where got high tech, gal wearing high heel maybe.
the AV room with dvd and sense surround but no dvd, not even at the counter, is a big joke.
The fat recept dun even know there is a AV room with dvd, (when some young customers request to play some movies)tat is a big joke in the hc.

all rush job.............with lot of oil

LeeYokeYuen
14-01-2003, 11:15 PM
I just went to today. And after all the talk of what a super spa this is, all I can say is..."Still a long way to go, keep trying"

Ok, the room is big. Yes granted. But with the mattress on the floor, well... then it seems pretty bare and empty. And that window... the whole room is so bright. I was expecting a more comfortable environment where the lights could be dimmed.

And who was the bozo who said they had a plasma in the AV room. It's a rear projection TV.

The toilet was so close to the public shower, what's up with that.

And that Sauna, super equipment, but who was the idiot installer?? It wouldn't hurt to use a bloody hammer once in a while, damn nails were sticking out of the seat and wall. I tot it was going to fall apart. But it was nice and hot, so that was good. Steam Sauna. Brand new, nice, Jacuzzi tub, small but nice for 2. And is that cam above the sink for real or for show ??

girllover
15-01-2003, 12:18 AM
Bro chukeliang, Bro LeeYokeYuen, thanks for the feedback. I am seriously thinking of going back there again, defying my own promise, as soon as they get some good girls in, to look at the state of the art installments as mentioned by some bros here, which I miss on my first visit there. Looks like I have to drop the idea again. Sigh! I was getting really excited when I heard they have plasma tv there with dvd and surround sound system.

LeeYokeYuen
15-01-2003, 12:58 AM
Bro chukeliang, Bro LeeYokeYuen, thanks for the feedback. I am seriously thinking of going back there again, defying my own promise, as soon as they get some good girls in, to look at the state of the art installments as mentioned by some bros here, which I miss on my first visit there. Looks like I have to drop the idea again. Sigh! I was getting really excited when I heard they have plasma tv there with dvd and surround sound system.

Yes, they have a surround sound system but with all the speakers located in the front of the room... Got sound, no surround.

kingkong
15-01-2003, 01:15 AM
There are only 3 rooms with glass windows : 1 big V.I.P room, 1 medium size room and 1 big room. The windows are sealed with aluminium foil. When the lights are switched off, the rooms are quite dark even during the day. Though not as dark as in a cave.
But this is a plus point. In Sammyboy forum, I remember one brother remarked that he dislikes the girl dimmed the room so dark until he could not see her action.
So this brother should choose these rooms. There is no escape for the girl, Hee Hee Hee

LeeYokeYuen
15-01-2003, 09:44 AM
There are only 3 rooms with glass windows : 1 big V.I.P room, 1 medium size room and 1 big room. The windows are sealed with aluminium foil. When the lights are switched off, the rooms are quite dark even during the day. Though not as dark as in a cave.
But this is a plus point. In Sammyboy forum, I remember one brother remarked that he dislikes the girl dimmed the room so dark until he could not see her action.
So this brother should choose these rooms. There is no escape for the girl, Hee Hee Hee

Actually it depends, if the girl is not young. And not that pretty, then seeing her in a room where there's too much light is not appealing. I'll be able to see the amount of make up she uses, I will see the lines on her face, you know... the bit that get's hidden in a darker room. And sometimes, a darker room is to hide us from them and not always the other way.

kingkong
16-01-2003, 01:02 AM
Well, brother LeeYokeYuen, you got a point there !
Sometimes we don't want the girl to see our expression especially when she is new to us !
Luckily, Casanova has both bright and dark rooms to choose.
Those rooms facing the inside are very dark while those facing the windows are bright.
Also, there are 2 rooms other than the V.I.P. rooms with high beds while the rest are mattress on the floor.
So you can also choose whether to be handled high or low, hee hee.

LeeYokeYuen
16-01-2003, 09:36 AM
Well, brother LeeYokeYuen, you got a point there !
Sometimes we don't want the girl to see our expression especially when she is new to us !
Luckily, Casanova has both bright and dark rooms to choose.
Those rooms facing the inside are very dark while those facing the windows are bright.
Also, there are 2 rooms other than the V.I.P. rooms with high beds while the rest are mattress on the floor.
So you can also choose whether to be handled high or low, hee hee.

Well aren't we lucky. This place been open 16 days you seem to know everything about this HC. Almost every posting you have is on this place. I bet you could even tell me what brand sound system and dvd they have in the AV room. I was thinking of getting one myself.

seeknewss
17-01-2003, 07:04 PM
Well aren't we lucky. This place been open 16 days you seem to know everything about this HC. Almost every posting you have is on this place. I bet you could even tell me what brand sound system and dvd they have in the AV room. I was thinking of getting one myself.

Bro LeeYokeYuen, yr pm is full leh. Can't pm u.

Any new development and recommend ?

LeeYokeYuen
17-01-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by seeknewss
Bro LeeYokeYuen, yr pm is full leh. Can't pm u.

Any new development and recommend ?

Sorry, I erased all the old messages to make room.

ahsengahmeng
18-01-2003, 10:35 PM
just went there today, nothing to eat, place is new, room is big
but girls are old, saw abt 4-5 girls only 1 is quite ok but don't know her name,some are ugly, honey not around until Tue.
Joan massage me, only special is HJ, and massage my bro $30, +$40 for HJ
she said is trained in Japan,probably work in Japan, and only person doing massage for brother(for brother's health), not pretty not ugly, but service not bad, work quite hard.
allow to press breast, not very big.

NOKIA6100
19-01-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by ahsengahmeng
just went there today, nothing to eat, place is new, room is big
but girls are old, saw abt 4-5 girls only 1 is quite ok but don't know her name,some are ugly, honey not around until Tue.
Joan massage me, only special is HJ, and massage my bro $30, +$40 for HJ
she said is trained in Japan,probably work in Japan, and only person doing massage for brother(for brother's health), not pretty not ugly, but service not bad, work quite hard.
allow to press breast, not very big.
there is 1 similar gal from balestier, is her name also honey?
worked in japan before.

kingkong
21-01-2003, 01:36 AM
Well, brother Lee Yoke Yuen, let me answer your questions.
I like to try new HC to taste the new facilities.
So far, I like this place very much because it is very cosy, clean and tastefully designed and the entrance fee is a very good deal.
The entrance is bright and prominent, unlike many which are gloomy and hidden at corners as if customers should not be seen entering these places.
So this is the place to relax openly. There is nothing to worry about being spotted enjoying the facilities here.
Yes, the TV is a 51-inch Panasonic projection type. I have the same model in my home. It is a good buy. The quality is not inferior to the Plasma type. Plasma type TV is very expensive now because of new technology being used to make large display which is very thin . The theatre system is a popular SONY brand, which is aggressively being promoted currently. I have a friend who is selling this model at good price. PM me if you want a good deal. Spend your money wisely unless you have too much to spare !

dl2734
22-01-2003, 12:12 PM
Visited the place yesterday abt 1700 hrs.

The place looks promising but cramped. The WC was wet due to water splashing from the showers. There no food but a toaster was there.

Went to the room facing the back,yep quite bright. The design of the showers were not that good as the water was flowing down the drainage.

Overall the place is not too bad if you work on the food / drinks and the AV facilities. The price is most attractive at $35 :D

PS : There have been cases of theft in the place due the lockers' design so do't leave valuables in the lockers

nikon
24-01-2003, 01:55 AM
Hi Folks..

Been away for quite a while....and was feeling out of action, so decided to pop by this new joint....

When entered, I was greeted by a recept, whom is a man, anyway wat the hack....ask for any Ang Pai, and was responed Yen, so went with his recommendation....

Entered the room and showered, waited for 10minutes then came Yen the Ang Pai....everything very SOP....and learned that she's perviously from Novatel Hotel, one of the Health Center there.... Jue Gen was proposed by her, and i agreed but felt abit ex...S$70...

rating:

Boobs -- small 4/10
Face -- look abit old, around 31year old
Allow fingering
CFM-- not really
Overall -- 5/10

-nikon

girllover
24-01-2003, 02:19 PM
Bro nikon, Yen is from Miko lah! Didn't know she becomes the ang pai there now, maybe got share in the HC or very good terms with the Miko lady who has share in the HC and they keep pushing her to customer, thats why become ang pai now, sigh! looks like this HC got no more young pretty girls coming in.

nikon
25-01-2003, 01:22 AM
Hmmm....maybe she gotten a tight grip my my small head until my big head cannot think and listen properly.....to be honest, Jiu Gen isn't really that shiok....infact i opt for HJ instead after a long session of Jiu Gen, cannot cum at all...KNN... :( Anyway, thanks for the infor., appreciate that...til then

-nikon

lickme
25-01-2003, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by nikon
Hmmm....maybe she gotten a tight grip my my small head until my big head cannot think and listen properly.....to be honest, Jiu Gen isn't really that shiok....infact i opt for HJ instead after a long session of Jiu Gen, cannot cum at all...KNN... :( Anyway, thanks for the infor., appreciate that...til then

-nikon

Usually after a proper Jua Gen, HJ can last a long time. So not say you cannot cum, just not enough time.

seeknewss
26-01-2003, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by lickme
Usually after a proper Jua Gen, HJ can last a long time. So not say you cannot cum, just not enough time.

I don't usually like Jua Gen as most gals doing it is not for
real, just so so. I have high expectation so the best Jua Gen
at this HC is Doris. Mid-30, not pretty, short but she take it
slow and easy with her JG and end it with a HJ shoot out. She
charge $80 and will do FJ if you're regular with her.

kingkong
26-01-2003, 01:46 AM
Hey, all Brothers who like Eurasian girls !
I was recommended this new girl RITA.
WOW, her shape is Oo La La !
C Cup and with 38 inch chest I guess!
Tall and tanned, with blonde long hair and sexy eyes, She looks great with a ring at her nose and was wearing a very seducing dress with sexy straps covering her bare back She did a very good BM.
I can feel her big soft BOOBS moving slowly all over my body.
Very siok.

After the session, when I was walking out, I almost bumped into a group of 4 potential girls who came for interview. All very pretty and young. I checked with the recept and was told that they are from DICKSON which is not operating

seeknewss
26-01-2003, 11:29 PM
Tall and tanned, with blonde long hair and sexy eyes, She looks great with a ring at her nose and was wearing a very seducing dress with sexy straps covering her bare back She did a very good BM.
Very siok.

After the session, when I was walking out, I almost bumped into a group of 4 potential girls who came for interview. All very pretty and young. I checked with the recept and was told that they are from DICKSON which is not operating

Hey kingkong, how is Rita's looks and u only do BM? Nothing else? Does she do bbbj and fj ?

kingkong
27-01-2003, 12:51 AM
Her BM was so good; that I cum while her tits brushed my little brother.
So, where got energy to try other?

Definitely I will try. Again next week

girllover
27-01-2003, 01:01 AM
Sorry bro KingKong, can't stop laughing after reading your post, this is the first time I heard BM also will make a person cum.

Drew
27-01-2003, 01:48 AM
Can anyone provide more info on Rita:

is her boobs big for her frame, and are they shapely and real?

how about her face huh?

giggs310010
27-01-2003, 03:41 PM
Very siok.

hi Kingkong,
In other thread, you also did mentioned about COCO a taiwanese
with huge tits also.
So between Coco & Rita, which 1 is sexier, younger, prettier, & most importantly the bigger & firmer tits size.

Drew
28-01-2003, 12:29 AM
hi there ,

May i know where this taiwanese COCO with the big boobs is from, as in which HC ?

thanks

kingkong
28-01-2003, 01:11 AM
I heard CoCo was from world Spa at orchard.
Rita is younger but CoCo is more chio & bigger boods, to each his own taste.

LeeYokeYuen
28-01-2003, 01:48 AM
I heard CoCo was from world Spa at orchard.
Rita is younger but CoCo is more chio & bigger boods, to each his own taste.

World Spa ?? What was her number in World Spa?

MelonEater
28-01-2003, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by giggs310010
hi Kingkong,
In other thread, you also did mentioned about COCO a taiwanese
with huge tits also.
So between Coco & Rita, which 1 is sexier, younger, prettier, & most importantly the bigger & firmer tits size.

Bro giggs,

When is your Chris coming back hah??? Is she going to dissapear again???
Thanks.

girllover
28-01-2003, 11:49 AM
Bro MelonEater, I called Daijiko recently and was told that Chris has been missing for a long time liao, no news on when she is coming back.

arrowpoison
28-01-2003, 12:05 PM
How much does Rita charge ?

powertool69
28-01-2003, 02:07 PM
Went on 24/1/03 to look for Jess after seeing recommendation from brudders here for her JG skills. I've tries Linda of Merlin. I tot Linda was good until I've tried Jess..... She's a mid-30 lau chio with a Carina Lau look. Her JG skills is much better as compared to Linda(Merlin).

I've read b4 here that a good JG lady can make your dick soft 1st by massaging certain veins... I dun believed cos where can tahan dick dun stand when kena massage.... until I've tried Jess. She took here time in massaging the bolls.... then the areas around your groin... then your dick. When she massage the dick... GOD!!!! the rod felt like solid steel... dick head purple colour liao... I've never have such a hard on like this for very long liao.... not even FJ with the cutest chicks.... There must be something that she has done to make the blood flow soooo.... well around there.

Plssss..... I'm no promoter for Jess hor.... Just want to share my experience of a GOOD JuaGen session.... That's all

novetan
28-01-2003, 05:13 PM
I'm a big boobie fan. Following the news here about a new kid on the block (Rita), I ordered her this afternoon and now back to my office in Beach Road to do this FR.

I called to book her at 1.30 pm but the recep said she's not avialable until 3.00 pm. So i booked her at 3.15pm. Call the hc again at 2.40pm to confirm and the recept said its confirmed, just come. Parked my car at B2 and upon entering the hc, gave me a good impression about its superbed deco and nice facilities. Went for steam bath first and the tea lady gave me locker 28. After 10 mins, the lady called for my locker no. and I went to room 15 with low bed. There are also high bed but just prefered to be led this time around. Took another shower inside the room and about 3 mins, Rita appeared. The shower head was built absurdly high and I have to arch my back during shower to prevent my ca-ro-pope hair getting wet. Can't see her clearly as I have taken my glassess off. She asked me tea or coffee and I told her I want warm mineral water. After another 2 mins, she came in holding a 3/4 filled water in a long glass, dressed in a flamboyant blue tight sexy dress with high slit at one side to exposed her tigh.

Now I have my glassess on and alamak, she was from Dickson by the name of Permela, an Industani. She has a barbed wire tatoo on her upper left arm similarly etched by Permela Anderson. As I called her a few times before in Dickson, I was a bit disappointed as I taught I can play with a new melon. But never mind, went on to do my business.

She asked me to drink the water first, so I drank. After that she asked me what i want as I already started groping her 38D neh neh already (she told me the size). I told her I want you to play and torture my dick. I went about slowly stripping her exposing her deep cleverage bit by bit for me to enjoy while facing the mirror. I also went on to do a one-litre water bottle test (for those who read my post before will know what I mean). Wow, no problem at all. Fully loaded bottled remained stayed in position under her enormous breast even when she's walking around the room. Sould have brought Watson 1.8L for the ultimate test. Maybe next time I'll do it.

Both of us sat down on the low dunlopilo mattress and she's started to put oil on my already trobbing red headed dick. I told her I like you to twist and pull it longer and shaking it once in a while. She dutifully obliged. Using one hand with index finger and thumb forming a circle, she pull back the base of my penis and thus appears to be longer, and with the other hand, she twisted and turned it left to right and right to left, and at times pull it trying to make it longer. She was doing it upon my command. Left, right, up, down, jerk stop, pull, Ha ha, so much fun. Military style. You know, such feeling is always better than f**king. After doing it for a while, I asked her to pull my cock and walked around the room., whilst me following behind. What a sensation feeling. Then both of us look into the mirror, one hand poking my ass, the other hand jerking me while she is licking me, and with me playing her breast. Then I proceed to sit on the chair with my leg wide open and i ask her to play with my dick again. I told her to play it whichever way she likes.

She squat in front of me, using both hand twisting and turning my prick, with occassional and playfully opening her mouth as if she wanted to swallow my cum. I told her that when I gave the signal that I'm about to come, you got to slap my prick. Oh I cumming soon, I'm cummin soon, she slapped, jerk, twist and slap again, making me on cloud 99. This continue on off on off for next 5 mins. When she slapped my prick, I also slapped her breast and she got the kick of it.

By this time, we have another 10 mins left and i told her i wanted to fuck you. She obliged and she dressed up and went out to get her barang barang. However, she left her G-string panties in the room, so I reached out and wear it and looked myself at the mirror. Wow, tabuleh tahan, my cock is bursting and bo pian, quicking took off the panties and musterbate and shoot it out. While doing it, she came in and saw I jerk off half way while the other hand holding her panties. She giggled and I told her show was over.

I went for my second shower. She placed a new tower on the top of the glass door. We chatted lightly while I'm in the process of tying my Clark shoe lace. I gave her $50.

The incident happened inside the closed door is not the first time I'm doing but maybe new or unbelivable to many bros. Its no point to flame me.

LeeYokeYuen
28-01-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by novetan
I'm a big boobie fan. Following the news here about a new kid on the block (Rita), I ordered her this afternoon and now back to my office in Beach Road to do this FR.

I called to book her at 1.30 pm but the recep said she's not avialable until 3.00 pm. So i booked her at 3.15pm. Call the hc again at 2.40pm to confirm and the recept said its confirmed, just come. Parked my car at B2 and upon entering the hc, gave me a good impression about its superbed deco and nice facilities. Went for steam bath first and the tea lady gave me locker 28. After 10 mins, the lady called for my locker no. and I went to room 15 with low bed. There are also high bed but just prefered to be led this time around. Took another shower inside the room and about 3 mins, Rita appeared. The shower head was built absurdly high and I have to arch my back during shower to prevent my ca-ro-pope hair getting wet. Can't see her clearly as I have taken my glassess off. She asked me tea or coffee and I told her I want warm mineral water. After another 2 mins, she came in holding a 3/4 filled water in a long glass, dressed in a flamboyant blue tight sexy dress with high slit at one side to exposed her tigh.

Now I have my glassess on and alamak, she was from Dickson by the name of Permela, an Industani. She has a barbed wire tatoo on her upper left arm similarly etched by Permela Anderson. As I called her a few times before in Dickson, I was a bit disappointed as I taught I can play with a new melon. But never mind, went on to do my business.

She asked me to drink the water first, so I drank. After that she asked me what i want as I already started groping her 38D neh neh already (she told me the size). I told her I want you to play and torture my dick. I went about slowly stripping her exposing her deep cleverage bit by bit for me to enjoy while facing the mirror. I also went on to do a one-litre water bottle test (for those who read my post before will know what I mean). Wow, no problem at all. Fully loaded bottled remained stayed in position under her enormous breast even when she's walking around the room. Sould have brought Watson 1.8L for the ultimate test. Maybe next time I'll do it.

Both of us sat down on the low dunlopilo mattress and she's started to put oil on my already trobbing red headed dick. I told her I like you to twist and pull it longer and shaking it once in a while. She dutifully obliged. Using one hand with index finger and thumb forming a circle, she pull back the base of my penis and thus appears to be longer, and with the other hand, she twisted and turned it left to right and right to left, and at times pull it trying to make it longer. She was doing it upon my command. Left, right, up, down, jerk stop, pull, Ha ha, so much fun. Military style. You know, such feeling is always better than f**king. After doing it for a while, I asked her to pull my cock and walked around the room., whilst me following behind. What a sensation feeling. Then both of us look into the mirror, one hand poking my ass, the other hand jerking me while she is licking me, and with me playing her breast. Then I proceed to sit on the chair with my leg wide open and i ask her to play with my dick again. I told her to play it whichever way she likes.

She squat in front of me, using both hand twisting and turning my prick, with occassional and playfully opening her mouth as if she wanted to swallow my cum. I told her that when I gave the signal that I'm about to come, you got to slap my prick. Oh I cumming soon, I'm cummin soon, she slapped, jerk, twist and slap again, making me on cloud 99. This continue on off on off for next 5 mins. When she slapped my prick, I also slapped her breast and she got the kick of it.

By this time, we have another 10 mins left and i told her i wanted to fuck you. She obliged and she dressed up and went out to get her barang barang. However, she left her G-string panties in the room, so I reached out and wear it and looked myself at the mirror. Wow, tabuleh tahan, my cock is bursting and bo pian, quicking took off the panties and musterbate and shoot it out. While doing it, she came in and saw I jerk off half way while the other hand holding her panties. She giggled and I told her show was over.

I went for my second shower. She placed a new tower on the top of the glass door. We chatted lightly while I'm in the process of tying my Clark shoe lace. I gave her $50.

The incident happened inside the closed door is not the first time I'm doing but maybe new or unbelivable to many bros. Its no point to flame me.

Let me see if I got this right.... YOU wore her G-String and jerk yourself off ???

NOKIA6100
28-01-2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by arrowpoison
How much does Rita charge ?
is rita formerly celestial???
heard there is 1 new gal call Stella

NOKIA6100
28-01-2003, 11:31 PM
Heard 2 China gals starting end Jan. Another brudder
said saw them having interviews in Casanova and they
are beautiful. We'll see.....
unitl now the 2 china still hvt'come yet,maybe licence not approv by our garment. time r bad,

seeknewss
29-01-2003, 09:06 AM
unitl now the 2 china still hvt'come yet,maybe licence not approv by our garment. time r bad,

Heard that they be only starting after CNY.
Yesterday tried KIM, early 30s, plain looking, 1.55m tall,
slightly plum, long hair but oil massage is damn good and
serious. Second time call her and she really open up
and did a fantastic HJ. She is best of both world of real oil
massage and special.

ladyassassinato
29-01-2003, 10:02 AM
After reading fr on Rita and Jess, decided to go for a try. My friend took Rita and I took Jess. Fr as below:

RITA

LOOK : She is not an Eurasian as what some brother said,
she is an Indian - big fat one - at least 180 pounds.
BOOB : Big - but with such a big frame.......... sian liao.
MASSAGE : Average.

The rest all never try cos my friend RAN out of the room after the massage. Disappointment for him cos he thought he can get an "Ang Moh".

JESS

LOOK : About late 30, quite tall, not impressive.
BOOB : About A+ to B - soft - squeeze liao also no feeling.
MASSAGE : Good. One of the best I ever had in HC.
JUA GEN : Average, nothing to shout about. Prefer to find Seow
Qin at Dai Chi cos she is free and Jess charge me $70

Overall I dun see this HC can make it. Although the rooms are nice and cosy but there are no "young gals" at all. Walk around can only see aunties - youngest is about 30+. Hope the management could pump in some new "yound blood" or else..................hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

giggs310010
29-01-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by MelonEater
Bro giggs,

When is your Chris coming back hah??? Is she going to dissapear again???
Thanks.

hi MelonEater,
You're right, Chris has been MIA for a while.
I really miss her very much, especially fuck her ass up. It was very tight on her ass, but not her cunt.
Anyway I think she should be back after CNY.

giggs310010
29-01-2003, 02:31 PM

I called to book her at 1.30 pm but the recep said she's not avialable until 3.00 pm. So i booked her at 3.15pm. Call the hc again at 2.40pm to confirm and the recept said its confirmed, just come.

hi novetan,

Both of us tried Rita on the same day. Seems like you enjoy her very much, even can jurk off wearing her g-string.

I took her in the eariler afternoon.
To my shock, she is actually Pamela formally from Dickson HC.
She is actually an indian not eurasian, so brother in this thread do not be deceive. Half my mood gone already, however since I'm there I decide to enjoy myself & vent my anger on her.

Make her do sexy massage, tits fuck, cock sucking, ass massage.
She gave in to all my request. I even advance further to finger her, I use my cock to rub her inner thigh, tits, & near her cunt to tease her till she is very horny. I commanded her to finger fuck herself, she agree & gave me a good show of fingering herself till she came, what a sight to see her in such organism stage.

Finally I told her to let me fuck her for $50, & I told her that I will post a good & wonderful FR about her, so that she could get more customers in return because of the FR.
She agrees & I fuck her for $50.

WHY did I want to post such FR on Rita, let me explain further.
1st of all I suspect that Rita is the person who post her own FR , distorted the whole FR deceiving many brothers into visiting her, turns out to be a middle age indian woman. So brother who read this FR do avoid Rita if you're not into indian.

I know that Rita will read this thread, too bad for her.

LeeYokeYuen
29-01-2003, 09:29 PM
hi novetan,

Both of us tried Rita on the same day. Seems like you enjoy her very much, even can jurk off wearing her g-string.

She is actually an indian not eurasian, so brother in this thread do not be deceive. Half my mood gone already, however since I'm there I decide to enjoy myself & vent my anger on her.

She gave in to all my request. I even advance further to finger her, I use my cock to rub her inner thigh, tits, & near her cunt to tease her till she is very horny. I commanded her to finger fuck herself, she agree & gave me a good show of fingering herself till she came, what a sight to see her in such organism stage.

Finally I told her to let me fuck her for $50, & I told her that I will post a good & wonderful FR about her, so that she could get more customers in return because of the FR.

1st of all I suspect that Rita is the person who post her own FR , distorted the whole FR deceiving many brothers into visiting her, turns out to be a middle age indian woman. So brother who read this FR do avoid Rita if you're not into indian.

Well I think it was King Kong was the one who posted saying she was a Eurasian. I doubt it was Rita herself.

gasman9
29-01-2003, 10:23 PM
well this is really a set up huh??? eurasian looking blonde and big breasted lady...hahahaha i couldn't help by laughing at myself when i saw rita walk into the room!i must have been the stupidest man alive that day when i chose to believe the fr i read! man i was done for...but anyway just for the sake of seeing those melons i went thru with the whole torment but the benefit of adult she does give a good blow job...could feel she vacuums very hard even with the condom on,probably would have suck out my balls thru my dick without the condom!well besides the 38dd all the other info is a heap of rubbish by the fr and by herself..asked her this question as follows...
1. u a indian? she says eurasian...false!
if you want a true eurasian only sheila of the previous M hotel is genuine!
2. are you about 33-35 yrs old? she says 29!....false.
the wrinkles around the face could make up a tree trunk!

well i dont know... i had fun with her only by laughing and cursing at myself!!

will i return to fuck?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....i wont even go back to the spa as all i saw was very middle-aged woman from min 34-43 yrs of age.

BUT IT WAS A LESSON WELL LEARNED. ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHY:rolleyes:

justin5550
29-01-2003, 11:03 PM
what? u mean this Chirs can do anal? Wow! never try b4 anal leh! can give more details or not?:confused:

MelonEater
30-01-2003, 12:18 AM
hi MelonEater,
You're right, Chris has been MIA for a while.
I really miss her very much, especially fuck her ass up. It was very tight on her ass, but not her cunt.
Anyway I think she should be back after CNY.

KNN always MIA. You her lover what. Can do me a favour? Can PM me when she is back. Many thanks in advance.

MelonEater
30-01-2003, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by gasman9
well this is really a set up huh??? eurasian looking blonde and big breasted lady...hahahaha i couldn't help by laughing at myself when i saw rita walk into the room!i must have been the stupidest man alive that day when i chose to believe the fr i read! man i was done for...but anyway just for the sake of seeing those melons i went thru with the whole torment but the benefit of adult she does give a good blow job...could feel she vacuums very hard even with the condom on,probably would have suck out my balls thru my dick without the condom!well besides the 38dd all the other info is a heap of rubbish by the fr and by herself..asked her this question as follows...

will i return to fuck?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....i wont even go back to the spa as all i saw was very middle-aged woman from min 34-43 yrs of age.

Brudder,

Can enlighten who is Sheila and where is M hotel???

Thanks.

gedangsa
30-01-2003, 12:27 AM
Yeah, I am wondering how can she be classified as Eurasian ? She's Indian lah, if you like Indian girls and girls with tatoo everywhere, then go for it . Otherwise, it is false advertisement. EURASIAN ? If it's true then all the labourers at construction sites are also Eurasian, man !!!

will i return to fuck?

gasman9
30-01-2003, 12:43 AM
Brudder,

Can enlighten who is Sheila and where is M hotel???

Thanks.

i cant remeber the name of the spa there it was the former daiichi hotel...now named M hotel.
as for sheila she is mother of all blow jobs CIM queen.there used to be a whole thread dedicated to her by all brothers who had experienced her and not 1 post was bad!!anyway the spa have closed and the gals have shifted twice since then...if i am not wrong either she is in the spa at river view or ip..any bros here care to clarify for our melon eater?? she got the looks, fair skin and those true greyish eyes of a eurasian,speaks very good english and a very softspoken kind of lady, i wont mind bringing back for my mom to see those kind of gal.some brothers actually saw her browsing for books in borders!! now where do you get a chick like that huh?

MelonEater
30-01-2003, 12:53 AM
i cant remeber the name of the spa there it was the former daiichi hotel...now named M hotel.
as for sheila she is mother of all blow jobs CIM queen.there used to be a whole thread dedicated to her by all brothers who had experienced her and not 1 post was bad!!anyway the spa have closed and the gals have shifted twice since then...if i am not wrong either she is in the spa at river view or ip..any bros here care to clarify for our melon eater?? she got the looks, fair skin and those true greyish eyes of a eurasian,speaks very good english and a very softspoken kind of lady, i wont mind bringing back for my mom to see those kind of gal.some brothers actually saw her browsing for books in borders!! now where do you get a chick like that huh?

Thanks bro. I think you are referring to Sheila the blow job queen. She is presently in Riverview Hotel. But she is an Eurosian meh????

kingkong
30-01-2003, 01:31 AM
hi novetan,

Sorry lah Brothers, Rita has nothing to do with my FR.

Don;t blame it on her. I also tried her once.
Anyway, she works very hard to please you and her charges are low right ?

So still worth to try again lah !
Maybe can ask her to do more interesting performance to compensate, Hee Hee Hee !

LeeYokeYuen
30-01-2003, 01:23 PM
Very siok.

Eh ... Mr. KingKong, you did post an FR on her and you did recommend her. "Tall and Tanned" ?? You mean Indian looking. Not that I have anything against indians but dude, your FR is a bit misleading and now you have a bunch of unhappy guys. I can understand you have to promote this HC and the girls for whatever reason, I can accept that. But at least be honest about the girls. You are setting us up for an even greater dissapointment.

arrowpoison
30-01-2003, 04:04 PM
I think this talk about Rita is going a bit too far. Some messages, especially the one making comparisons with the labourers at construction sites appear unwarranted.

To each his own. If someone has liked somebody, it is his choice, if the other does not like her so be it. Please do not hurl abuses and please do not bring racial overtones.

A Eurasian is simply a mix between a European and an Asian; it does not imply others are not equal or better.

giggs310010
30-01-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by justin5550
what? u mean this Chirs can do anal? Wow! never try b4 anal leh! can give more details or not?:confused:

You have to be her very regular customer first.
She must be feeling very comfortable with me, that's why gave in to all my request.

For most of you, she will just say she don't do anal or even FJ.
Most of the time she will at most do HJ, hope this will clear things up.

gedangsa
30-01-2003, 04:29 PM
I think this talk about Rita is going a bit too far. Some messages, especially the one making comparisons with the labourers at construction sites appear unwarranted.

To each his own. If someone has liked somebody, it is his choice, if the other does not like her so be it. Please do not hurl abuses and please do not bring racial overtones.

A Eurasian is simply a mix between a European and an Asian; it does not imply others are not equal or better.

First of all, I have nothing against Indians. All I am trying to say is that Rita is Indian, and NOT EURASIAN. If someone say Tan Ah Kow is Chinese and not Eurasian, then is he/she against Chinese ? Or for that matter is it implied that Eurasian is better than Chinese? Please lah, we live this multi-racial country, so dun be so sensitive !!

giggs310010
30-01-2003, 04:31 PM
Eh ... Mr. KingKong, you did post an FR on her and you did recommend her. "Tall and Tanned" ?? You mean Indian looking. Not that I have anything against indians but dude, your FR is a bit misleading and now you have a bunch of unhappy guys. I can understand you have to promote this HC and the girls for whatever reason, I can accept that. But at least be honest about the girls. You are setting us up for an even greater dissapointment.

For the brothers out there, do be caution when Kingkong gives FR, don't be decieve by him/her again.

gasman9
30-01-2003, 05:32 PM
Thanks bro. I think you are referring to Sheila the blow job queen. She is presently in Riverview Hotel. But she is an Eurosian meh????

yes sir, before i was "recomended" to her info was she is a eurasian, when i went to look for her she look like a eurasian just like those convent school gals i bonk when i was younger:D and she speaks and behave like one too anyway! i mean between her and rita, put them together with rita facing the north and sheila facing the west then put a compass facing them guess where the compass would point???? even if its programed to point to the north i am sure the pointed tip will face west! just like my little bro would....hehehe

gasman9
30-01-2003, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by gedangsa

First of all, I have nothing against Indians. All I am trying to say is that Rita is Indian, and NOT EURASIAN. If someone say Tan Ah Kow is Chinese and not Eurasian, then is he/she against Chinese ? Or for that matter is it implied that Eurasian is better than Chinese? Please lah, we live this multi-racial country, so dun be so sensitive !!

we the citizens of singapore,
pledge ourself as one united people,
regardless of race, language or religion
to build a democratic society
base on justice and equality
so as to achieve happinese prosperity and progress for our nation!
bro never mind lah...we are just comparing gals and sex only and only about 1 indivual, if he or she thinks because of 1 tree we are knocking down the whole forest then so be it lor,also up to him or she to read or not to read just as its up to us to write or not to write...

sexybabe
31-01-2003, 01:57 PM
Soli 4 e interupt'n. jus 2 let al u cheongster noe about my bad encounter.
30Jan03 reach Casanova at 6.30pm, ask for sexy, pretti gal msg session at 7pm. Shower (shower rm so small, big size ppl, siong ah) den go hot pool ( hot pool was new, can sit in 8 ppl, water temp. jus nice). Shower, wait at lounge 4 my msg session. Mins. b4 7pm, a man led mi 2 rm 10 (rm was big & clean) Den i waited & waited til 7.10pm den came e gal. Oh she's quite plumb, tits ok onli. Msg skill - press press here press press dar, stil ok lah. den came e qns. So i ask in detail, she repli-
$50 HJ, canot touch tits
$70 HJ, can touch here & there
$100 FJ, everythin in, ful service.
Initiali plan 2 hav onli $50 hj b4 cumin here. Bargainin wif her, she seems not hapi but she control.
Out of sympathy, itchy, ful loaded, i opt for e FJ.
Straight away she took off everythin on here. Lick my nips. put lubber, blow my glue stick (less den 5 strokes, sumore no feelin)while i manage 2 touch her tits onli, she moved away wen i try 2 reach 4 thr cave. Den she sits on mi (i say so fast), rockin a few strokes den ask mi 2 b king at the top.
After shifting her legs up & on my shoulder, i finali fired.
She took off the lubber 4 mi, dun even bother 2 gif mi tissue. i self service. Den i hav a look at the clock, WAULANA, its onli 7.35pm
Dat means whole session las onli 25mins, sumore no shiok.
Everything was in a rush. i ask 4 her name, oh she's COCO frm china.
F.C.B. i wont lok 4 u if i ever cum again, i tot. I might as well hold e $$$ in 1 hand & imagine, e other hand shake wif al my might, even more shiok. Think of it reali spit smelli saliva.

thomasdelarue
01-02-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by sexybabe
[]
still got go down to miko.
new membership out.

nokia8310
02-02-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by sexybabe
, sumore no shiok.
Everything was in a rush. i ask 4 her name, oh she's COCO frm china.
F.C.B. i wont lok 4 u if i ever cum again, i tot. I might as well hold e $$$ in 1 hand & imagine, e other hand shake wif al my might, even more shiok. Think of it reali spit smelli saliva.
i think tis gal the licence not approve yet.
jane is there right??
heard she is the boss, do she still do fuck job

titts82002
04-02-2003, 09:05 AM
hi
happy new year to you,

I think
Doris of this hc is quite good, especially her juagen/handjob

nice and friendly

titty

NOKIA6100
04-02-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by titts82002
hi
happy new year to you,

I think
Doris of this hc is quite good, especially her juagen/handjob

nice and friendly

titty
heard doris is veri tall is it???

Lambert
05-02-2003, 01:24 AM
I understand there's one new China girl at this place by the name of June. I have not tried her before so the first one to do so should post a FR.

titts82002
05-02-2003, 08:02 AM
hi nokia6100 bro,

nope, doris is medium size and normal height, not tall.

titty

ahkok
05-02-2003, 09:57 PM
hi bro hav any tried tis gal Joey?Care to give FR

NOKIA6100
06-02-2003, 10:30 PM
yes sir, before i was "recomended" to her info was she is a eurasian, when i went to look for her she look like a eurasian just like those convent school gals i bonk when i was younger:D and she speaks and behave like one too anyway! i mean between her and rita, put them together with rita facing the north and sheila facing the west then put a compass facing them guess where the compass would point???? even if its programed to point to the north i am sure the pointed tip will face west! just like my little bro would....hehehe
sheila is a fair skin , chinese type eurasian , with slightly dark blue eye, and veri curly hair, she hv slim legs

NOKIA6100
06-02-2003, 10:30 PM
sheila is a fair skin , chinese type eurasian , with slightly dark blue eye, and veri curly balck hair, she hv slim legs

kingkong
10-02-2003, 10:24 PM
OK brothers ! Dont scold me la.
Now this time I give you real good tips about the new girls in Casanova.
I was there today with my friend. Counter sent in Kitty to serve me, and Channel to serve my friend. Service is not bad. My pocket was poorer by $120.

Counter also informed that 2 new girls, Cherry & Estee will start work tomorrow
Estee is a Thai.
Cherry is very young, mid 20 and very pretty.
Anyone wish to be the early birds ?

thomasdelarue
10-02-2003, 10:31 PM
I was there today with my friend. Counter sent in Kitty to serve me, and Channel to serve my friend. Service is not bad. My pocket was poorer by $120.

Estee is a Thai.
actually is today started work oredi, both chinese

jacktkw18
10-02-2003, 10:37 PM
kingkong,

Is Kitty formerly from Galaxy Health Centre at Concorde Hotel?
Please provide some info on her. Thanks.

gasman9
10-02-2003, 11:07 PM

Estee is a Thai.

yo bro king kong
pls dont misunderstand i or we are sccolding you leh...what i say is the gal only cause thats howwww she wanted to be describe as and thats how she describe about herself too! hence the comparison.... anyway a fr is a fr keep posting!!! i mean it'll probably be in a long run then i'll finally post a fr myself by then i probably be flamed too?? you just gotta do what you gotta do man....cheers!! keep up the good work!
i say already har...never scold you hor??:p

kingkong
12-02-2003, 03:08 PM
Thanks brothers. Good to hear some consolation & encouragement.
I just returned from another cheonging at this Casanova.
Guess what ? I got a free oil massage session lasting 2 hours
Done by two girls somemore ! Hee hee hee !
Somemore JUA GEN included !
They are done by 2 new trainees; Ann & Edna
Their skill are quite good already. Can TARN JIAK soon !
Good recommending to those brothers who like to try fresh HC GRADUATEs. Maybe can pay student fare, hee Hee Hee !
After the session bumped into 4 very pretty young girls.
Asked counter and was told they are Cherry, Kitty, Esther & Shermin. So JIAN, just mentioned about them the other days.
WOW, these gals are really beautiful, young & sexy !
I am sure I will not be FLAMED for reocmmending them.
My judgement cannot be wrong this time !

chukeliang
12-02-2003, 03:18 PM
Good recommending to those brothers who like to try fresh HC GRADUATEs. Maybe can pay student fare, hee Hee Hee !
Asked counter and was told they are Cherry, Kitty, Esther & Shermin. So JIAN, just mentioned about them the other days.
HOW MUCH IS STUDENT FARE???

chukeliang
12-02-2003, 03:52 PM
"WOW, these gals are really beautiful, young & sexy "
THINK KING KONG GOT SHARES , maybe thr' Jane

fangs
13-02-2003, 05:36 PM
Having share is not an issue.
Giving good tips is encouraged.
Better if he can give us a list of all his girls.
I will try all of them if got discounts, Hee Hee !
Ya brother Chukeliang, I dont mind to try fresh HC gals if got student fare.
Hair salons also charge student fare for new graduate, right !

power69
13-02-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by chukeliang
now chionster in MIKO dun hack care who and where is Jane

Heeman77
14-02-2003, 12:36 AM
Seems like kingkong really promotes the joint well. Anyway, noticed that this spa consist of nearly 80% above 30s type. Saw only less than a handful of below 30s. The cherry that KK is talking about is actually Honey of the ex Dickson. I was been told that the Dickson gers will be coming to this spa.
Overall, the ambiance is new and cosy. Price is reasonable except for the gers- too mature !!! Really go to wait and see if this spa will blossom.
Thanks.

dannywee75
14-02-2003, 02:08 AM
Today went to this new spa with a friend. Just 2 of us, CBL (ChoBoLan)...

While at the counter, saw a gp of young gals... looks familar...then regonized gals from ex dickson. So the 2 of us book one each, then went jalan jalan, wow this spa quite new & clean, very big also but the down side, food not so attractive...just a few pau ... the TV screen also CBL one...

I also notice most of the gals there more than 50% are Ah Soh pattern... sian

End of session... no FR of gals (boring - nothing to shout abt)
More infor on this spa:

Entrance = $35 cash,nets or VISA

Membership= $60 per year

Discount for members = $5
If u 're going there once a month - 12 times a year, maybe break even. But if more than once a month, can consider ...
Anyway, i took up the membership *look stupid* :(
Card can leave with them, so just quote your name or card number next time when u visit. So today, i pay $30 for entrance.

Parking - $2.10 (my bill is this)
but later found out from the spa counter can redem... so free parking.

Gals - from exDickson - i tried at lease once.

Ah Gal (my fav since diskson) --- enjoy sex that kind of women, can french kiss & eat pussy.
Lisa - Power, pretty face abt 24 with hour glass figure but bj with cap. SOP service.
Honey - now known as Cherry, Pretty face & good figure but small boobs, abt A+, abit talkative & seow Ting Tong. No BJ,no french but can eat pussy but she piss me off by telling me that guys who eat pussy no future...so i boycott her.
Sally - 30+ age, A+ boob, no BJ (maybe for me) but also enjoy sex that kind of women. I remembered back at Dickson, i request her to masterbed in font of me, quite shiock to see.
Ok, some women, i dont want to name them back at dickson, can tie their hands together & rape them, they quite enjoy they told me or bring your own stockings to ask them to wear & then rip them apart to have sex, quite fun... U request - i dunno ;) but i had tried it ... been there, done it.
Before i go, one more gal - Pamela, big boobs, super service, must try! -- she 's a mix, indian & ??? , i dunno but service very good.

The rest of Dickson gals i haven't try so i cannot give details...

Price, keep it to yourself & dont quote the forum or me.
$80- just say enconomic bad, they will do it

Enjoy ...

Penn
14-02-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by dannywee75
Today went to this new spa with a friend. Just 2 of us, CBL (ChoBoLan)...

While at the counter, saw a gp of young gals... looks familar...then regonized gals from ex dickson. So the 2 of us book one each, then went jalan jalan, wow this spa quite new & clean, very big also but the down side, food not so attractive...just a few pau ... the TV screen also CBL one...

I also notice most of the gals there more than 50% are Ah Soh pattern... sian

End of session... no FR of gals (boring - nothing to shout abt)
More infor on this spa:

Entrance = $35 cash,nets or VISA

Membership= $60 per year

Discount for members = $5
If u 're going there once a month - 12 times a year, maybe break even. But if more than once a month, can consider ...
Anyway, i took up the membership *look stupid* :(
Card can leave with them, so just quote your name or card number next time when u visit. So today, i pay $30 for entrance.

Parking - $2.10 (my bill is this)
but later found out from the spa counter can redem... so free parking.

Gals - from exDickson - i tried at lease once.

Ah Gal (my fav since diskson) --- enjoy sex that kind of women, can french kiss & eat pussy.
Lisa - Power, pretty face abt 24 with hour glass figure but bj with cap. SOP service.
Honey - now known as Cherry, Pretty face & good figure but small boobs, abt A+, abit talkative & seow Ting Tong. No BJ,no french but can eat pussy but she piss me off by telling me that guys who eat pussy no future...so i boycott her.
Sally - 30+ age, A+ boob, no BJ (maybe for me) but also enjoy sex that kind of women. I remembered back at Dickson, i request her to masterbed in font of me, quite shiock to see.
Ok, some women, i dont want to name them back at dickson, can tie their hands together & rape them, they quite enjoy they told me or bring your own stockings to ask them to wear & then rip them apart to have sex, quite fun... U request - i dunno ;) but i had tried it ... been there, done it.
Before i go, one more gal - Pamela, big boobs, super service, must try! -- she 's a mix, indian & ??? , i dunno but service very good.

The rest of Dickson gals i haven't try so i cannot give details...

Price, keep it to yourself & dont quote the forum or me.
$80- just say enconomic bad, they will do it

Enjoy ...

the pamela which u mentioned above is plump plump one issit?

chukeliang
14-02-2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Heeman77
Seems like kingkong really promotes the joint well. Anyway, noticed that this spa consist of nearly 80% above 30s type. Saw only less than a handful of below 30s. The cherry that KK is talking about is actually Honey of the ex Dickson. I was been told that the Dickson gers will be coming to this spa.
Overall, the ambiance is new and cosy. Price is reasonable except for the gers- too mature !!! Really go to wait and see if this spa will blossom.
Thanks.
for honey its ok, think young type, is lisa coming over???

girllover
14-02-2003, 03:24 PM
Bro dannywee75, r all the ex-dickson girls you mentioned in Casanova now? Finally, they got some decent girls inside the HC.

samson
14-02-2003, 03:36 PM
Brother dannywee75,

Good and Very informative report ! Thanks !
Your description of Ah girl interests me very much.
What is her name in Casanova ?
Are all those girls that you described use these names in Casanova ?
Interesting to know that they like to be raped ! Hee hee hee !
After rape them must pay how much ?

_jaDeD_
14-02-2003, 08:15 PM
My sentiments EXACTLY!!

samson
14-02-2003, 10:04 PM
Dont care who has share.
As long as he post accurate information and offer true advice.
Better still if the boss know what we want.
Then he will make this place our HAVEN, Hee Hee hee !
I think this is the hottest place at this moment !

_jaDeD_
14-02-2003, 11:15 PM
Dont care who has share.
As long as he post accurate information and offer true advice.
Better still if the boss know what we want.
Then he will make this place our HAVEN, Hee Hee hee !
I think this is the hottest place at this moment !

the problem lies with the fact dat the info posted is falser than fake... been there a couple of tyms and i think it sure is an aunties-galore kinda place... u've been warned..
anyway there r other bros saying ex-dickson gals have moved over there, so maybe there's still hope 4 casanova..i can only cnfm pamela fr dickson's shifted there... As for the rest, i'm clueless too.

PS: pamela(nw known as rita) is too overhyped... there's really nuttin extraodinary bout her.. really!!

dannywee75
15-02-2003, 02:01 AM
Not all Dickson gals are over at this new hc, some remains at the old dickson with new boss...

chukeliang,
I think Lisa start work after 15th of Lunar new year. Call the HC to confirm.

As i said before, first time of course dont ask for discount - try not to...but if u want to F & forget then BAGAIN!
Impress the gal mah...maybe 2nd time then ask for $80 & all sort of fantasy u might have...

And remember to redem the parking if u're driving.

One more thing, Winnie also coming over from dickson...

More infor:
If u book the gals, they'll get more pay but if u walk in and the recept arrange, they will get slightly less...
If u hear the Music in the room stop, so is your business... stop immediately,expect knock on your door by av.
This time can act blur & save up your $ ;)
Good Luck.

live2002evil
15-02-2003, 02:17 AM
More infor:
If u book the gals, they'll get more pay but if u walk in and the recept arrange, they will get slightly less...
If u hear the Music in the room stop, so is your business... stop immediately,expect knock on your door by av.
Good Luck.

now tat u said it, i think they will have to use other means to inform gals of raid liao. dear bros, if u know how they inform the gals, pls keep it to urself. i m sure u will not wan ur fav gal to get caught rite.

chukeliang
15-02-2003, 08:13 PM
Not all Dickson gals are over at this new hc, some remains at the old dickson with new boss...

chukeliang,
I think Lisa start work after 15th of Lunar new year. Call the HC to confirm.

As i said before, first time of course dont ask for discount - try not to...but if u want to F & forget then BAGAIN!
Impress the gal mah...maybe 2nd time then ask for $80 & all sort of fantasy u might have...

And remember to redem the parking if u're driving.

One more thing, Winnie also coming over from dickson...

More infor:
Good Luck.
ever visited grand hc, the av asked the counter gal to leave the music knob on,while they cx the room.1 officer will be at the counter to make sure the recept from doing all sorts of tricks, using tntercom, phone, music, walk here and there, knocking all sort of noises.

chukeliang
15-02-2003, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by _jaDeD_
the problem lies with the fact dat the info posted is falser than fake... been there a couple of tyms and i think it sure is an aunties-galore kinda place... u've been warned..
anyway there r other bros saying ex-dickson gals have moved over there, so maybe there's still hope 4 casanova..i can only cnfm pamela fr dickson's shifted there... As for the rest, i'm clueless too.

PS: pamela(nw known as rita) is too overhyped... there's really nuttin extraodinary bout her.. really!!
never observe for fleshy drum stick??

kingkong
16-02-2003, 04:21 PM
What a fantastic language ! never heard before !
Dont condemn me so badly la BROTHER _jaDeD_ !
What I posted is true. Just that your opinion is different.
There are now more than 5 ex Dickson girls at Casanova and I heard that 3 more are going there next week.
There are more young girls than aunties there now.
Surprising to see many young and good looking brothers specially request for not so good looking aunties !
So, it is not always young age and good looks that count !
There must be some special ASSETS that these matured AUNTIES possess.
Any brothers care to share your experience ?

chukeliang
16-02-2003, 04:25 PM
There are now more than 5 ex Dickson girls at Casanova and I heard that 3 more are going there next week.
Surprising to see many young and good looking brothers specially request for not so good looking aunties !
yeah like yen dorris and jane , all ex miko aunties can pull in all big crowds of uncles, and young bro

chukeliang
16-02-2003, 04:26 PM
the recept told me no ex dickson gal call LISA or HOney , any bro can confirm ?

LeeYokeYuen
16-02-2003, 04:32 PM

Why are you surprise to see many young and good looking brothers specially requesting for not so good looking aunties ?

Are you there everyday to see this happen? or maybe perhaps you are working at the counter. How else would you see a young good looking guy request for an aunty.

Ooi.. you Tony Fang ah??

chukeliang
16-02-2003, 04:55 PM
Why are you surprise to see many young and good looking brothers specially requesting for not so good looking aunties ?

Are you there everyday to see this happen? or maybe perhaps you are working at the counter. How else would you see a young good looking guy request for an aunty.

Ooi.. are you Tony Fang ah??
OR IS KINGKONG= ANN

Penn
17-02-2003, 11:04 AM
the recept told me no ex dickson gal call LISA or HOney , any bro can confirm ?

ex dickson's honey changed her name to cherry cos there is a honey in cas d nova liao...

Penn
17-02-2003, 11:13 AM

u mentioned in yr previous FR that:"
Good recommending to those brothers who like to try fresh HC GRADUATEs. Maybe can pay student fare, hee Hee Hee ! "

I went to check with the recept abt what student fare, what 2 girls massage for u... she said RUBBISH, no such things leh...
u want to clarify this, if not more brudders kena pai seh..

R2D2
17-02-2003, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Penn
u mentioned in yr previous FR that:"
Good recommending to those brothers who like to try fresh HC GRADUATEs. Maybe can pay student fare, hee Hee Hee ! "

I went to check with the recept abt what student fare, what 2 girls massage for u... she said RUBBISH, no such things leh...
u want to clarify this, if not more brudders kena pai seh..

you pai seh or brudders pai seh? please don't speak on behalf of us brudders.

NOKIA6100
17-02-2003, 02:52 PM
[certain part is truth, the new gals, ann and edna, as for free massage , dun think so, if free tony will get it first maybe jane.

kingkong
17-02-2003, 08:06 PM
Come On Brothers ! Dont make fun of me lah !
KingKong is a Small Size Man, not a huge man or a girl lah !
But my DICK is not small. So the Nick KingKong refers there, Hee Hee Hee !
AiYo brother Penn, student fare is only joking lah ! Dont go and ask the counter la !
Of course, you can bargain for lower price with the fresh HC girl la !
Let me elaborate my free session with the 2 trainees.
Actually it was my friend who arranged for me to join him as model.
He is a regular at Casanova and he knows the Instructor well.
On the appointed time , my friend could not come.
So the instructor said Never mind, you 2 girls take turn to massage him
BINGO ! it was a lucky day for me ! I got free massage by 3 girls not 2 !
Because the instructor also massage me to demonstrate to the trainees !
Wow, the instructors skill is really good. I can feel the great difference in her skill especially when she did JUA GEN for me !
I was controlling hard not to shoot otherwise the 2 trainees got no chance to do JUA GEN on me, Hee Hee hee ! Also, I must impress them that I can TAHAN long ma !
After the session, I took a good rest at the mini Theatre.
But not satisfied for not FIRING after being brought so HIGH, I walked around looking for a suitable chick to unwind. A big BUST girl Mavis was clocking in at the Staff Room entrance. I was immediately turned on by her huge HEADLAMPS.
I took 1 session with her. I told her that I already had a good massage by the 3 girls.
She giggles and offered to do sexy massage for me to release my tension.
Her BM is really good because she has enough meat to wrap round my DICK.
Just like a HOT DOG BUGER !
Her BOOBS are really huge and big BUMS too !
I just lye there and let her use her creativity to arouse me for the whole session. Damn SIOK man !

slacker79
18-02-2003, 03:11 AM
Hi bros,

Is kitty previously from dickson?

appreciated if anybody knows

Baytahan
18-02-2003, 08:33 PM
Pretty young gals does good in BJ?

dannywee75
19-02-2003, 01:13 AM
most pretty blow with CAP ... quite dissapointed. Ask why and the answer was scare this scare that ... etc Boring :rolleyes:

kingkong
24-02-2003, 06:38 PM
Actually good to let the gals put on cap during BJ.
It is for our own safety too because saliva can also transmit disease !

Also, the caps use for BJ are not ordinary condoms.
They have no lubrication. They are laced with fruit flavours.
So the gals enjoy the sweetness while doing BJ, Hee hee hee !

chukeliang
25-02-2003, 11:34 AM
[

chukeliang
25-02-2003, 11:35 AM
thinks some gal there or other hc got the disease before,
better becareful, heard from this forum, place like bugis , are dirty
and marina south area.
but customer and gal r all mobile, so need cap anyway.

think the membership there is a watse of money, no food, no foot reflex available,dun knoe why wait so long still no reflex service,

dun think the audio visual room r good, the way they put the sense suround speaker, dun think there got ppl wan to watch,

so may not like to visit there often unless u wan the sex service of those young entrants.

May try village spa a Katong east coast road.

if good will let members here knoe.

axedia
25-02-2003, 04:32 PM
Depend on what you look for. if you 1 2 relax there, the place for you cos its new.Not like those old HC. For those discreet people, forget it cos its abit open. Gals there are ok but be careful of aunties there. quite alot of aunties around. A average HC but its situated at a place not easy to go unless you have a car. Most of the gals there have quite a few "experience level" oredi so be careful!!!! Raids there are oso happen there although its new. So Brother Samsters Pls be careful!!:p

samson
25-02-2003, 04:34 PM
How about these 2 girls call Winnie & Lisa ?
Heard that they are very young & pretty and can CHEONG too !
Any brother has any good report on their service ?

Gigi is another beautiful young girl. She is very tall and looks like a clone of this Hong Kong actress Liang Yong Qi. She has very long slim legs and sweet looking face, very fair and smooth skin. I find her very stimulating indeed !

axedia
25-02-2003, 04:51 PM

Gigi is another beautiful young girl. She is very tall and looks like a clone of this Hong Kong actress Liang Yong Qi. She has very long slim legs and sweet looking face, very fair and smooth skin. I find her very stimulating indeed !

I heard both of them are previously from Dickson. you need to find out.If its truth, Lisa used to be the AngPai back at Dickson.Winnie is not bad looking and services not bad Can try there. Young lian type.

Gigi is not bad looking and is indeed veri tall. Unless any samsters like tall gals, forget her. Services are so-so lah.quite talkative and talk even during special. Abit low mood.

power69
25-02-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by axedia
I heard both of them are previously from Dickson. you need to find out.If its truth, Lisa used to be the AngPai back at Dickson.Winnie is not bad looking and services not bad Can try there. Young lian type.

Gigi is not bad looking and is indeed veri tall. Unless any samsters like tall gals, forget her. Services are so-so lah.quite talkative and talk even during special. Abit low mood.
lisa worked many yrs in dickson , so treat her as fresh

power69
25-02-2003, 11:49 PM
Depend on what you look for. if you 1 2 relax there, the place for you cos its new.Not like those old HC. For those discreet people, forget it cos its abit open. Gals there are ok but be careful of aunties there. quite alot of aunties around. A average HC but its situated at a place not easy to go unless you have a car. Most of the gals there have quite a few "experience level" oredi so be careful!!!! Raids there are oso happen there although its new. So Brother Samsters Pls be careful!!:p
play safe choose only mas'ian gals, got 6 mthly health cx

dannywee75
26-02-2003, 12:42 AM
Just tried GiGi, just my luck cos i m late. At first book Lisa but came abt 10 mins late so someone else got her so recom. by the recept for GG.

Looks wise quite pretty & tall but really ,as one bro there had said, SOP & service so so only. I can confirm that. Not worth the $ ... just my thought

novetan
27-02-2003, 04:55 PM
I call 100 but they say no such company. Can someone kind enough to tell me the phone no. Thanks

axedia
27-02-2003, 06:44 PM
I call 100 but they say no such company. Can someone kind enough to tell me the phone no. Thanks

used yellow pages online or buy newpaper read lah!!

power69
27-02-2003, 08:40 PM
Just tried GiGi, just my luck cos i m late. At first book Lisa but came abt 10 mins late so someone else got her so recom. by the recept for GG.

Looks wise quite pretty & tall but really ,as one bro there had said, SOP & service so so only. I can confirm that. Not worth the $ ... just my thought
now aday hang cheng pai , if service no good , can BAN her.

dot4u
28-02-2003, 01:20 AM
Winnie was formerly Win from Dickson. Got assigned her earlier. She's 26 year old, 1.68m, abit tan & has quite firm B+ boobs capped with long nips when erected.

She can be very wild, can let you do quite a fair bit but today since I was very tired so after massage just asked her to strip & cuddle up. We talked abt her family & stuff. Quite good GF treatment though my friend was surprised caused she's supposed to be quite mercenery type ... anyway ... at the end ask her to HJ me off coz I wouldn't want her to leave "empty handed", pardon the pun.

HJ -$50 5/10 (she strips, can auto-roam but quite SOP)
BJ - $80 (never try)
FJ - $100 6/10 (can be wild if you dare cheong, if not SOP)
Boobs - B (fill in palms quite nicely)

Seems like this place is getting hot ... they have 30+ gals now. Bumped into Rita (literally), those knockers can kill ... & also saw this gal wearing blue, seems to have nice tits so if any bro who was also there earlier, would be glad if can provide her name. :)

kingkong
01-03-2003, 02:21 PM
Brother Samson,

Channel is also tall.
Not as tall as GiGi though.
But Channel is prettier , with big round eyes & straight black shoulder length hair. She has malay girl look.
Very friendly & quite talkative, can cheong also.

kingkong
01-03-2003, 02:21 PM
Brother Samson,

Channel is also tall.
But Channel is prettier , with big round eyes & straight black shoulder length hair. She has malay girl look.

power69
01-03-2003, 10:06 PM
Brother Samson,

Channel is also tall.
is channel also from MIKO.
the one in miko , also tall and malay look, but around 35 to 40 yr old.

kingkong
02-03-2003, 08:57 PM
No la brother power69.
This Channel is not the same girl from miko,
This Channel is prettier & younger.
Trust my recommendation.
You will not regret.
There are many other girls like : GiGi, Moon, Lisa, cherry, Angie, winne, Ah Girl, candy, Yuko, Suger & wendy.

All of them are early 20 to mid 20.
You must try Ester especially. very sexy too !
Go & see for yourself .

power69
02-03-2003, 10:31 PM
No la brother power69.
This Channel is not the same girl from miko,
This Channel is prettier & younger.
Trust my recommendation.
You will not regret.
There are many other girls like : GiGi, Moon, Lisa, cherry, Angie, winne, Ah Girl, candy, Yuko, Suger & wendy.

All of them are early 20 to mid 20.
You must try Ester especially. very sexy too !
Go & see for yourself .
pretier?
its ok but becareful of TOH FA, if u r married , tolok.
if bachelor, shiong , every time think of her.

seeknewss
02-03-2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by power69
pretier?
its ok but becareful of TOH FA, if u r married , tolok.
if bachelor, shiong , every time think of her.

I have seen Channel and she is indeed not back looking
with light brown long hair and not black. I would say she is
about 70% of a model looks and 1.6m tall. Quite sexy look
in a tight dress. Mmmm thinking of trying her next..

chukeliang
04-03-2003, 09:26 PM
I have seen Channel and she is indeed not back looking
with light brown long hair and not black. I would say she is
about 70% of a model looks and 1.6m tall. Quite sexy look
in a tight dress. Mmmm thinking of trying her next..
with some new gals, miko aunties and dickson experience gals, thinks tis hc is veri good business.
better dun go there ,becos they will not let discount

hydragen
06-03-2003, 12:22 AM
Tried Ester this evening....

%^%$^&#%$# totally waste of money.
i feeled better to throwing money into the long-gang.
old woman (30+), think damn sexy.
lousy attitude.... come in ... press here a bit, press there a bit
ask want sexy or not.... see already i damn buay song - requested only for HJ. twist me didi like playing with screw-driver.
kan-ne na!

looks: 5/10 - 30+, tummy sticking out
attitude: -1/10 (like fuck!)
hj: 3/10
bj / fj: you must be joking!!!

saw a few girls on the way out... all cannot make it lah.
the only good thing there is the new facilities....
500K on renovation.

:(

dannywee75
06-03-2003, 03:29 AM
not that bad lar... do your homework first then call & book the gals.

If Dickson can make it, i dont see why this new HC cannot ... with abt 8 ex-dickson gals working there ...

Try Wendy ... not bad! or

Win
Sally
Lisa
Cherry
Elmada

bouncy
06-03-2003, 03:14 PM
Wendy from Casanova is actually Kitty from Novena. Juz went over, thumbs up for her attitude :)

fangs
07-03-2003, 01:00 PM
If U want a good massage,try Carol she is about 36, medium built & kind aunty look.
Not demanding & very hard working type,good attitude & caring..
Anyway she is also from Novena.

arrowpoison
07-03-2003, 01:27 PM
Any Malay girls at this place ?

chukeliang
07-03-2003, 06:13 PM
Any Malay girls at this place ?
if the can hv lot of customers, dun think they wan to employ malay gal.
but by contrast Miko got lot of malay gal/mix, indians, thai, down there the gal hv all sorts of storyto tell, work in spa before lah, work in hotel lah, work in bank, work in beauty centre, work in supermarkets.........
even the foot reflex also cannot get it started up.

but no offend to all our malays friends here .

places got many malays are tanglin hc , and maybe dorris hc , the lady bosses there r more mature and understanding.

liketoplay
09-03-2003, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by hydragen
Tried Ester this evening....

%^%$^&#%$# totally waste of money.
i feeled better to throwing money into the long-gang.
old woman (30+), think damn sexy.
lousy attitude.... come in ... press here a bit, press there a bit
ask want sexy or not.... see already i damn buay song - requested only for HJ. twist me didi like playing with screw-driver.
kan-ne na!

looks: 5/10 - 30+, tummy sticking out
attitude: -1/10 (like fuck!)
hj: 3/10
bj / fj: you must be joking!!!

saw a few girls on the way out... all cannot make it lah.
the only good thing there is the new facilities....
500K on renovation.

I went there and kenna ester as well. agree wif you , cannot make it ! what a waste of money.... saw a few ladies ( or rather women ) on my way out and they are all fucking in thier 40s and plump ! Will definitely give this place a miss.

:(

GreenHorny
10-03-2003, 09:20 PM
hey..bros...mi quite new in hc leh
in hc right,
wad you get when you request for bm ah?
can any bro enlightened me?

kingkong
11-03-2003, 10:49 AM
Hi GreenHorny,

If U want BM, U can go for " Mavis, Shermin ,Rita or Doris.

The Idiot
12-03-2003, 11:49 AM
Hi GreenHorny,

If U want BM, U can go for " Mavis, Shermin ,Rita or Doris.

Anyone to recommend that does Ass rimming and fingering?

Baytahan
13-03-2003, 12:39 AM
Win
Sally
Lisa
Cherry
Elmada

Any good FR on this gals?

samson
14-03-2003, 08:13 PM
Have any one tried a new skill in Jua Gen ?

The gal will first do a sexy massage around your balls.
She will locate the veins under your balls, holding each vein in turn with 2 fingers and massaging it.
You will feel tickling vibrations. Very SIOK indeed !
Once a while she will stroke your DICK to stimulate a strong erection.
Then she will ask you to turn face down into DOGGIE position with your face pressing against the pillow.
You will feel her fingers stroking your DICK from behind, WAH ! More SIOK !
But dont shoot yet ! or else you will miss the final chapter !
She will then ask you to lie on your back again.
She will stroke your DICK again to maintain stronger erection.
Then she will raise your ROD with one hand and press hard down on your DICK towards your groin with the other hand. A loud cracking sound will be heard coming from the base of your DICK.
Strange isn't it , since there is no bone in your DICK ! How come got cracking sound ?
More strange, the gal who did it for me is a new gal call JOYCE.
She said she was taught this skill at Casanova.
She can speak Japanese and good English too !
She is not tall but has a reasonably big Boob for her small build.
Her service is good and friendy.

benlee69
14-03-2003, 09:47 PM
thinking of looking for jess who can give good massage but call them and found out still not around....... hai....... anybody try kim before??? what do you guys think of her service??? also how the massage of JOYCE? strong? age? and price for JG?

LeeYokeYuen
15-03-2003, 02:23 AM

She will locate the veins under your balls, holding each vein in turn with 2 fingers and massaging it.
Then she will ask you to turn face down into DOGGIE position with your face pressing against the pillow.
Then she will raise your ROD with one hand and press hard down on your DICK towards your groin with the other hand. A loud cracking sound will be heard coming from the base of your DICK.
Strange isn't it , since there is no bone in your DICK ! How come got cracking sound ?

Cool, I heard of this too but I was told it makes your dick shorter.

kenneth1979
15-03-2003, 06:57 AM

bro u sure or not
dont try to smoke me huh
else u will get it from me...

hiroshi88
16-03-2003, 01:46 AM
Hi...

JG can only temporarily relief the muscle around the pelvic area(lower portion of the abdominal cavity) but if do it wrongly it may cause erection disfunction.......

chukeliang
16-03-2003, 02:32 PM

is she formerly from grand hc, is she tall and fair ??

GreenHorny
16-03-2003, 06:14 PM
how much do they normalli charge for bm ah?
wad they do when u ask for bm?

kingkong
17-03-2003, 02:51 PM
Come N Give ,
Them a try ,
N U will be Suprise !

samson
18-03-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by hiroshi88
Hi...

JG can only temporarily relief the muscle around the pelvic area(lower portion of the abdominal cavity) but if do it wrongly it may cause erection disfunction.......

You want a good JG & cracking sound .
Can look for Bell & Joyce.
Give me a report when you have try them.

MikeElliot
19-03-2003, 02:09 PM
She has quit as told by the receptionist. Can anyone confirm?

chlgfan
19-03-2003, 06:57 PM
Hi, any China gal at Casanova? Thanks.

bored
19-03-2003, 09:11 PM
deleted

_jaDeD_
19-03-2003, 09:17 PM
Care to divulge the rationale behind that decision??

Heeman77
19-03-2003, 11:48 PM
Hi all bros,
I have a friend who tried Wendy last week. Here's his FR.

Wendy
Age: Refused to disclose but look close to 35. (Some bros here claimed she is 25!!!)
Figure: Short and plump. 3/10
Look: 3/10 (a old haggard look with pimple holes.)
Boobs: 5/10
Massage: An above average oil massage.
Vertic: He did not try any service. He asked me 2 write the FR for him so that bros here will not be tricked into asking for her. He said he cant steam for a week till now after looking at her. Haha.

Juz his two cents worth.
Cheers.

MikeElliot
20-03-2003, 02:00 PM
Went down to try her yesterday. Woo lao... very disappointed.
She's abt 30++ & not sexy. Keep quiet throughout the
massage session. Try to talk to her but only yes or no reply.

When she come to the Golden question :
"Left 20mins! Do U want mi to do anymore thing?"
"No. Thank U." I reply. No give face.

To the ppls who recommended HER to the forum, pls do not post
untrue FR. She's not worth trying.

Anyway, she's leaving end of this month to Angel Spa a Allson Hotel. She complain too many gals in Casanova. Abt 40 plus gals.

Look : 2/10
Body : 2/10
Massage : 6/10

seeknewss
20-03-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by MikeElliot
Went down to try her yesterday. Woo lao... very disappointed.
She's abt 30++ & not sexy. Keep quiet throughout the
massage session. Try to talk to her but only yes or no reply.

When she come to the Golden question :
"Left 20mins! Do U want mi to do anymore thing?"
"No. Thank U." I reply. No give face.

To the ppls who recommended HER to the forum, pls do not post
untrue FR. She's not worth trying.

Anyway, she's leaving end of this month to Angel Spa a Allson Hotel. She complain too many gals in Casanova. Abt 40 plus gals.

Look : 2/10
Body : 2/10
Massage : 6/10

For really good oil massage and better look like 5/10, try KIM.
She will also do tit massage your stick. I think Channel is much
better looking 7/10 and sexy as I got a glimpse of her the other day.

girllover
20-03-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Heeman77
...He said he cant steam for a week till now after looking at her. Haha.
Introduce your friend to a really young, pretty and hot girl, he will be cured in no time and forget about the ugly sight that he encounters. I have been through this many times also.

powertool69
21-03-2003, 12:26 PM
After reading the FR here, gave her a try yesterday afternoon.

Chanel is dark skin abt late 20yrs. but she told me she's 26 yrs. I dun quite believe. she looks older. Anyway, she got abit of buck teeth. Very talkative... to the extend of irritating. massage...talk.... HJ ...talk.... BJ talk.... KNN...

Figure: 6/10
Look: 6/10 (claim she got Portugese blood)
Boobs: 6/10 (handful with small tits)
Massage: Average oil massage.
HJ :5/10 (not much patience)
BBBJ : 6/10 (Hot tea) BBBJ after much persuasion. Allow 69

Total Damage : 1 hr booking --- $50.00 BBBJ: $80.00

Verdict : Not worth. Not my type. Too talkative

btw, I heard that Jess has left.

I personally still prefer Doris HJ. 1st class.... No rushing... slow steady strokes makes your dick turn purple & explode!!!!

kingkong
22-03-2003, 05:18 PM

Cool, I heard of this too but I was told it makes your dick shorter.

No lah,
JG will not make your DICK shorter la.
It will grow longer and bigger if done correctly.
Because blood is rushed there to bring on a strong erection.
Frequent sessions give your DICK good exercise !

In order to have cracking sound, the gal must be able to stimulate your DICK real hard first.
The crackling sound can only occur once during the session.
Yes, I think Joyce & Bell are very good at this skill.
She knows how to put you at ease.
I remember the first time she did JG for me.
She was so jovial.
She said Dont be shy, relax and let DOCTOR examine your precious organ
On seeing my DICK was still sleeping, she lifted my hand and guided it under her skirt to feel her smooth thigh. I was so encouraged by her generosity that I got a Hard ON immediately.
Hee Hee Hee !

LeeYokeYuen
23-03-2003, 02:16 AM
No lah,
JG will not make your DICK shorter la.
It will grow longer and bigger if done correctly.
Because blood is rushed there to bring on a strong erection.
Frequent sessions give your DICK good exercise !

In order to have cracking sound, the gal must be able to stimulate your DICK real hard first.
The crackling sound can only occur once during the session.
Yes, I think Joyce & Bell are very good at this skill.
She knows how to put you at ease.
I remember the first time she did JG for me.
She was so jovial.
She said Dont be shy, relax and let DOCTOR examine your precious organ
On seeing my DICK was still sleeping, she lifted my hand and guided it under her skirt to feel her smooth thigh. I was so encouraged by her generosity that I got a Hard ON immediately.
Hee Hee Hee !

Well it does not make it bigger because I would already have a 21" dick.

siaoCB
23-03-2003, 05:14 PM

KNN this HC all old aunty...........WARNING.............must admit Joyce give good Juagen at $70 and i bargain to $60 but the point is I"m sure all Bro here wants at least 20-28yrs old gals but not aunties...............so CAREFUL unless u want aunties to service U.So all Bro don"t mislead samster here THANK U.

fangs
23-03-2003, 10:00 PM
If you are only interested in real sexy stuff, you should try Kitty.
She is very young, with dyed shoulder length hair.
She wears sexy short skirt & boots.
She look like a member of a popular Girl Band.
Ho Ho Ho, real HOT STUFF !
But dont call her if you dont want Sexy Stuff hor !

And plump gal with good and strong massage, try Agna.
She was the former cashier. Now upgraded with very good skill.
She is young and good housewife look. Very accommodating and good service !
Quite playful and hot too !

bestbest
24-03-2003, 09:47 PM
Had the worst of service from Bell....
Claimed to be a part-timer who only works monday to thursday..
And regarded herself as damn hi class bcos of that....
Look - 5 (in her late 20s but looked older when the lights dimmed out)
Boobs - 4 (small, A cup only)
Massage - 5 (tried applying pressure but very haphazard)
BJ - 4 (just going through the motion)
FJ - 1 (rushed u thru, very impatient)
Attitude - 1 (one point for the initial hello only)
Recommedation - avoid at all cost.

Shermaine is definitely very much better though she may not be a stunning beauty....
Look - 6.5 (ok, in her mid 20s)
Boobs - 7.5 (B+)
Massage - 5.5. (not too good and could not expect much from a hc gal)
BJ - 6.5 (ok)
FJ - 7.5 (warm and patient)
Attitude - 8 (anytime better compared to the likes of Bell)
Recommendation - can try

Kevin_The_Game
25-03-2003, 11:00 AM
Any bros care to recommend
any casanova gals for someone
who is going there for the 1st time

thanks a lot

seeknewss
25-03-2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by KevinaTheaGame
Any bros care to recommend
any casanova gals for someone
who is going there for the 1st time

thanks a lot

Your best bet will have to be Chanel. There were FRs about
her in this thread.

girllover
25-03-2003, 05:27 PM
I thought somebody mentioned that there is a whole bunch of ex-Dickson girls there? Those are the nice ones.

dan761
25-03-2003, 05:31 PM
I thought somebody mentioned that there is a whole bunch of ex-Dickson girls there? Those are the nice ones.

Namely?

Thanx

girllover
25-03-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by dan761
Namely? Thanx
Well, I haven't seen them in Casanova with my own eyes but gathering from the previous posts:

Casanova Cherry = Dickson Honey
Casanova Lisa = Dickson Lisa
Casanova Winnie = Dickson Win
Casanova Sally = Dickson Sally (cannot confirm)

These four I like, I think there are somemore girls from Dickson there, I don't go there anymore so cannot confirm.

dan761
25-03-2003, 10:38 PM
Well, I haven't seen them in Casanova with my own eyes but gathering from the previous posts:

Casanova Cherry = Dickson Honey
Casanova Lisa = Dickson Lisa
Casanova Winnie = Dickson Win
Casanova Sally = Dickson Sally (cannot confirm)

These four I like, I think there are somemore girls from Dickson there, I don't go there anymore so cannot confirm.

How about Dickson Kat and Dickson Pamela?:p

girllover
25-03-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by dan761
How about Dickson Kat and Dickson Pamela?
These two I didn't try, last time saw some bros mentioned about them being plump, my biggest turn off is plump and fat girls, no matter how pretty or how good their service is. Are they also in Casanova? I thought they were at somewhere else. Didn't try many Dickson girls, about 8 of them only, at that time, they don't have many young girls anyway, the four that I listed are all the good ones I tried over there, plus Crystal, if she is still around.

DBono
26-03-2003, 01:07 AM
tried Joyce on recom from samsters her, looks nothin to shout about, a bit of d plump side, definitely into her 30s altho she claims she's 28, gd JuaGen tot, tits fake (too firm), vry fren gal ,
can try...

Orgin: JB
looks: 4.5-5
heights: 150+
boobs: C (Fakes!but long erected nips)
Attitude: 8, friendly, chatty but not overly
massage:7.5 (abit on d hard side, jus my type)
JuaGen: 7
BM: 5
HJ: 6
BJ: N/a
FJ: N/a
:cool:

axedia
29-03-2003, 10:27 PM
Recently just went there to relax.heard from the counter that all the Dicksons gals have gone.

So all Brother Samsters, if you 1 2 look for them, forget it.

Got a gal named Honey. looks late 20s to early 30s nut still looks very sexy wspecially when she talks.
Figure wise not bad ,boobs abit small but the butt can give a good "joyride" services not bad with lots of licking, good suction skill, and sexy moans.
if you get her high, congrat to you cos you be in hell of a good time.:D she did give me a good time.

Can try. recommended:p

sixnine69
29-03-2003, 10:37 PM
all 2geter how much u pay 4 the damage ????

sinetron
29-03-2003, 11:58 PM
Don't know where Kat is.

Pamela is now known as Rita.

girllover
30-03-2003, 01:34 AM
Recently just went there to relax.heard from the counter that all the Dicksons gals have gone. So all Brother Samsters, if you 1 2 look for them, forget it.
Didn't the Dickson girls just went there not long ago? All of them stayed in Dickson for quite long and the boss there is bad to them somemore, naturally, they don't look like those that would just leave for minor reasons, and this time it is the whole batch somemore. This HC is weird.

dannywee75
30-03-2003, 02:48 AM
there are over 60 gals in casa ... young, old, fat, thin, u name it they have it but heard some ave.gals dont even get a customer a day ... therefore half left in search of a greener grass patch elsewhere...

_jaDeD_
30-03-2003, 01:43 PM
60 gals?!
And yet to find a quality one there is "mission almost-impossible"..
Last been there about two months back and as I knew no one in Casanova, I asked the recept to assign 2 young and good-looking gals to me and my friend(BIG mistake coz no matter how busy one is, doing research prior to visiting a new HC is an absolute must )Then that's when the nightmare starts ..
First of all, we were led down the long and winding walkway to the changing room and I almost flipped.."Why?" u ask.. well, that's because I saw two freaking old cheeses on my way in and they were trying to give me and my buddy(literally, my good friend, not what you think) those "seductive winks" which backfired BIG-time.. After forcing my lunch back down where it was supposed to be, i proceeded to the changing room..
Then, came shock no.2.. at first glance, it looked like a freaking big ashtray but after recovering my senses(i was still in shock then after the encounter with the two lau-gohs), I realised "giant ashtray" was actually "small jacuzzi tub"(similar one can be found at Joyful)..
At that moment, already sian by half...coz initial plan was to soak in their so-called "jacuzzi pool" and tcss with my long-time-no-see friend but plan had to be forsaken as the jacuzzi's FULL (TWO guys were in it)..
So we decided to shower and the small shower room gave me few moving space and mind you, i'm only of average built..Sian 3/4 then but guess what, the towel I took got red stains on it (luckily still havnt utilised it)...
FED-UP already, told the attendant that we wanted our massage done asap.. " No problem" was his response but "sibei tulan" was how I felt coz they still made us wait THIRTY minutes for it..
"NVM", I consoled the both of us, saying the wait would definitely be worth every Singapore Dollar, or so i thought..
Finally, was assigned a room.. 3 minutes later, my masseuse came in and she dimmed the lights immediately... WTF, not even"special-time" yet... But as a former infantry warrior, seeing in the dark is a forte of mine as nightwalks are common.. and I fully agreed the lights should be dimmed, in fact, it should be off as my masseuse was almost-50 yo...and she smelt of her lunch (roti john, i guess).. Maybe she's great in massaging leh? That's where I was wrong too coz what i got was a bo-strength, bo-technique kinda massage....
Had enough so I told her to stop after 10 minutes coz i really couldnt stand her roti-john-flavoured-fingers-stench...and she still had the cheek and audacity to ask whether i want "specials"...

Thought my friend couldnt go any worse but he insisted on having a similar fate....

axedia
31-03-2003, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by sixnine69
all 2geter how much u pay 4 the damage ????

100 bucks. no more or less. there are alot of gals there but there are aLOt of aunties too. Be careful!!!The Dickson gals leave maybe bcos they are not treated well enough. Thats what i heard from 1 of them. Maybe its bcos Dickson is opening up again;)

some of the gals there have attitude problem and services are v.bad. I think the place getting too popular and gals getting dao.:mad:

bestbest
31-03-2003, 04:16 PM
100 bucks. no more or less. there are alot of gals there but there are aLOt of aunties too. Be careful!!!The Dickson gals leave maybe bcos they are not treated well enough. Thats what i heard from 1 of them. Maybe its bcos Dickson is opening up again;)

some of the gals there have attitude problem and services are v.bad. I think the place getting too popular and gals getting dao.:mad:

Avoid Bell in particular...she was capable of stopping the fj half way through, not because you requested it and finishing you off with a hj...liked it or not, she still demanded $100...she's definitely not worth for her look, bods and attitude.

girllover
31-03-2003, 04:41 PM
...The Dickson gals leave maybe bcos they are not treated well enough. Thats what i heard from 1 of them. Maybe its bcos Dickson is opening up again;) ... some of the gals there have attitude problem and services are v.bad. I think the place getting too popular and gals getting dao.:mad:
I can understand why the Dickson girls will be treated badly there since they will be getting most of the attention from the customers due to their looks and good attitudes. Even if Dickson reopens, I don't think it likely will be the reason they leave Casanova. Anyway, whereever they go, I am sure we will hear about them in this forum. It is as if the quality of the girls is not bad enough, now they have attitude and service problem as well? Eerrr, the place is getting popular meh? I thought bro dannywee75 said some of the girls don't even get one customer a day. Looks like the young ones won't stay there for long due to unfair treatment since we can see once in a while some FRs from some bros saying that they request for young girls but end up having really old women. It is not like Casanova has no young girls among the 60 over girls working there, why they still provide old girls to bros who specifically request for young girls?

dannywee75
02-04-2003, 04:30 AM
the boss "rules" are to make every gals' customers numbers same. ie if 3 guys booked cherry for the day, when new customers come in, it will be assign to the new customer those ladies with less or no customer for the day hence old lady appearing in your rm even though u request young ones ... they try to maken u if u just "nevermind lar" but if u complain then they action.

Those ex-diskson gals i visit complained to me its unfair to them coz they 've many "repeat customers" looking for them so all the walk in new customers will be asign to other gals ...with no or less customer...

girllover
02-04-2003, 03:00 PM
Sounds like they don't even care what the customer wants. The rule is really funny, like the old communist way of doing things, no matter how bad a girl's quality or service is, she will get her turn anyway and banking on the fact that some cheongsters are real gentlemen and don't want to hurt the girl's feeling, a girl with very bad appearance or very bad service will have customer as well (at least a HJ), maybe thats why the service level of the girls over there are so bad nowadays mentioned by some bros. aiya, even if the customer complains and action is taken, the next girl that comes in might be another bad one and since one can only change 3 girls, eventually still have to settle for less. The dickson girls are actually brining more business to the HC by having their regulars coming to the HC looking for them and yet they don't treat the girls nicely, if the dickson girls join any other HC, I am sure the HC boss will be treating them nice. I have heard of this kind of things before, if any bros book a particular girl from this particular HC and he is not a familiar face, the recep will ask the guy whether he has tried the girl before, if the guy got her name from some other people or this forum or saw her in the HC and asked for her name, then it is not consider a booking, her turn will be used up. This is very unfair to the girl, the girl got recommendation because she has provided good service or she has some appealing physical attributes and it probably means that she has spend a lot of effort making sure that she stays in the loop, she should be rewarded for her effort and not take advantage of.

billcake
02-04-2003, 09:22 PM
Hi,brother girllover

The way you write I m sure u are one of the Diskson girls boyfriend.
Otherwise U would not know all this information.
Anyway girls come and go , HC will still be there with new girls coming.
Business still go on as normal. Since they left, If U have time go and try Kitty as recommended by rep to me .I think what we should do is to enjoy ourselves and not to listen to girls problem.

girllover
02-04-2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by billcake
Hi,brother girllover The way you write I m sure u are one of the Diskson girls boyfriend. Otherwise U would not know all this information. Anyway girls come and go , HC will still be there with new girls coming. Business still go on as normal. Since they left, If U have time go and try Kitty as recommended by rep to me .I think what we should do is to enjoy ourselves and not to listen to girls problem.
aiya, I am not anybody's boyfriend lah, if I have a girlfriend, I won't cheong anymore lah. I just happen to like dickson girls' attitude very much, they don't get popular for no reason lah. All the information in my post on dickson girls is gathered by other bro's posting lah. I didn't get to see any of them for a long time liao. The other incident that I mentioned at the end of my last post is not at Dickson or Casanova but at one of the other HC in Singapore lah. Exactly like you said, girls come and go, HC will always be there with new girls, I like Casanova a lot actually when I first visit, new, big, special VIP room, etc. It is just a pity to see it turn into its present state. I was really hoping they could turn into something marvellous because they have the potential to do that so that cheongsters can have a really happening place to go to. Its the good girls that are missing from this place lah. Thanks for the recommendation of Kitty, I will keep that in mind. In a time like this, we should all enjoy as much as we can.

fangs
03-04-2003, 04:16 PM
Was feeling very depressed on Monday. Had to release tension visited C asanova , was recommended to Sugar , Have U tasted coffee or Tea without Sugar ? Ya

Add Sugar N the taste brings flavor. Wanting U to finish your drink, Sugar made me forget all my problems from the moment she laid hands on me, I went for an additional session which extended into exotic movements.

kingkong
04-04-2003, 12:13 PM
Tried Yuko out at Casanova heard about, Her hard and skiing rubber dap dap Man!
It was good,want to know a secret ?
She can do weird things that a girls will stay away from. Get her to tie me up and spank me.Found a place where I could satisfy my needs. Ask for Yuko if you need such satisfaction.

giggs310010
04-04-2003, 02:17 PM
She can do weird things that a girls will stay away from. Get her to tie me up and spank me.Found a place where I could satisfy my needs. Ask for Yuko if you need such satisfaction.

You & your nonsense again.

_jaDeD_
04-04-2003, 06:20 PM
You & your nonsense again.

My sentiments exactly..

LeeYokeYuen
04-04-2003, 06:30 PM

idiot.

seeknewss
04-04-2003, 06:55 PM

That's what a King Kong would do in a jungle!

floflo
07-04-2003, 11:41 AM
Any body know where cherry go? Tried her once at casanova, but heard she no longer there.

Kevin_The_Game
07-04-2003, 01:26 PM
Bro flo flo,

Cherry as well as the rest of the Dickson gals have left
Casanova. She is currently back in Malaysia.

Regards,
The Game

samson
08-04-2003, 09:16 AM
Today I saw a new china girl performing foot reflexalogy for customers at the TV area. She is tall and well built sweet looking. Jane came by and recommended me to give this china girl a try. I joking told her that after the foot reflexalogy I would massage by Jane ? She smiled and next time.Jane look very elegant,homely girl look.But I heard she does not massage.Any brother can confirm? The foot reflexalogy done by this china girl is very good indeed,strong massage and very relaxing indeed.Of course it is painful at certain points,She explanined that it is good because it stimulate certain organs.She said she stays in s'pore looking after her child who is studying here.

seeknewss
08-04-2003, 02:50 PM
Today I saw a new china girl performing foot reflexalogy for customers at the TV area. She is tall and well built sweet looking. Jane came by and recommended me to give this china girl a try. I joking told her that after the foot reflexalogy I would massage by Jane ? She smiled and next time.Jane look very elegant,homely girl look.But I heard she does not massage.Any brother can confirm? The foot reflexalogy done by this china girl is very good indeed,strong massage and very relaxing indeed.Of course it is painful at certain points,She explanined that it is good because it stimulate certain organs.She said she stays in s'pore looking after her child who is studying here.

Feel uneasy to have foot massage at the TV area. Everyone look at you with that kind of look you know. Would be great to have it away from TV area so more privacy to talk to her and check her out. How's business at Casa given this SARS thing?

samson
08-04-2003, 08:39 PM
Wow brother seeknewss ! you very quick ha !
Want to talk to the China girl in private & check her out ?
May be can book her to do foot massage in the room Hee Hee hee !

Doing foot reflexalogy at the TV area has its good points :

1.Can watch Hot News on the 2 current Wars : Sadam Hussein & SARS while enjoying the massage.

2.Can admire girls walking pass, can see what they wear today

3.Can conveniently ask for toasted bread and coffee and tea to go with

4.One girl said Hi to me when she saw me having foot refelxalogy there. She squats in front of me and we had a short chat. I caught a glimpse of what she wear under Hee Hee hee !

Business there seems to be still good.
The environment is clean and not congested. So SARS scare is not presence.
This China girl seems to have quite a number of customers.
It is $18 for 40 minutes or $25 for 60 minutes (so there is a discount of $2 )

seeknewss
09-04-2003, 02:01 PM
Wow brother seeknewss ! you very quick ha !
Want to talk to the China girl in private & check her out ?
May be can book her to do foot massage in the room Hee Hee hee !

Doing foot reflexalogy at the TV area has its good points :

1.Can watch Hot News on the 2 current Wars : Sadam Hussein & SARS while enjoying the massage.

2.Can admire girls walking pass, can see what they wear today

3.Can conveniently ask for toasted bread and coffee and tea to go with

4.One girl said Hi to me when she saw me having foot refelxalogy there. She squats in front of me and we had a short chat. I caught a glimpse of what she wear under Hee Hee hee !

Business there seems to be still good.
The environment is clean and not congested. So SARS scare is not presence.
This China girl seems to have quite a number of customers.
It is $18 for 40 minutes or $25 for 60 minutes (so there is a discount of $2 )

No lah bro samson, the TV area is so cramp and other bros can
see you clearly. With SARS, business still good unbelievable. Maybe we can book 45min massage in the room followed by foot massage in the room. So got excuse lah, don't want to change and go outside for foot massage mah!

fangs
11-04-2003, 08:43 AM
My hobby is visiting HC , But nere tried Swedish massage.
Asked for therapy massage at rep counter and was given Serene.
Tall and slim cute boob,massage was nice and soothing was different from regular massage made me feel good and fresh.

samson
11-04-2003, 06:29 PM
Brother fangs,

Your writtings seem to be falling in standard la !
So many typing errors.
If you want to post a recommendation for Serene, then you should tell more details !
Summarising your remarks as "NICE" and DIFFERENT FROM REGULAR MASSAGE " is not convincing la. :(

girllover
11-04-2003, 07:47 PM
If you want to post a recommendation for Serene, then you should tell more details ! Summarising your remarks as "NICE" and DIFFERENT FROM REGULAR MASSAGE " is not convincing la.
ah well, thats because he has no other good things that he can say about Serene.

fangs
12-04-2003, 06:54 PM

This skill has been reported long time ago La !
Jane can also perform this skill.
She performs this special skill at the end of her Jua Gen session.
True, it is quite good feeling.
Hearing the loud bone cracking sound gives you the asertion of a healthy PRICK ! hee hee hee !

samson
12-04-2003, 07:26 PM
Brother fangs,

I am on-line too !
Sure or not ? Jane does bone cracking on your PRICK ?
Last time I wanted to book for her, the counter said she don't do.
I have strong liking for her.
She is gentle and elegant looking. Slim and has that kind of seducive appeal. My kind of MISTRESS fantancy.
I don't mind to pay above average price for her service if she want to take my booking. :D

sinetron
13-04-2003, 10:51 AM
She is gentle and elegant looking. Slim and has that kind of seducive appeal. My kind of MISTRESS fantancy.

You can try Veron at Skill (Orchard Towers). She has the above but is not slim, not fat either. She does JG but no popping :rolleyes:

samson
16-04-2003, 05:45 PM
Brother sinetron,
Thanks for your recommendation.
Not slim but not fat either ?
That means she is quite plump type, with big arms and has big tummy ?
She has short or long hair ?
How much is her JG ?:confused:

fangs
16-04-2003, 07:22 PM
Brother fangs,

I am on-line too !
Sure or not ? Jane does bone cracking on your PRICK ?
Last time I wanted to book for her, the counter said she don't do.
I have strong liking for her.
I don't mind to pay above average price for her service if she want to take my booking. :D

Brother samson,
Maybe last times she was too busy supervising the operation, so she did not take bookings. But it is different now, things have settled down and everything is running smoothly.
I know she still serve her regular clients and ofcourse I am one of them, Hee Hee hee !
It is true that she has that kind of good girl look that many brothers would like to build close relationship with. Also her massage skill is very good and she really know how to make you relax and enjoy fully and return for more !
Wish you good luck !

samson
18-04-2003, 06:53 PM
Ya brother Fangs, you are right !

Today I went there and book for Jane.
Counter said she was booked and there was another booking on waiting list. I decided to try her on another day.
I then went to the TV section to have my coffee and watch the NEWS. A Chinese Lady came up to me and greeted me.
She said her name is JIN YUC and she performs foot reflexology. She asked me to try her foot reflexology. She said only $18 for 40 minutes. I find her quite plump but pleasant looking and friendly, so I accepted her offer. She started off with massaging my left foot, pressing each toe with strong pressure expertly, then the sole, heel and ankle ...very relaxing, though quite painful at times. She explained that it is to stimulate the response of my various internal organs and has good healing effects.
I didn't feel so much pain when she massaged my right foot although she said that she had applied even stronger pressure on my right foot. I am afraid that some parts of my body may be developing some sickness ! She was quick to add that I should come back for more massage sessions to bring back the sensitiveness of my fright foot.

Very Good Marketing Strategy! YEAH ? :D

bestbest
18-04-2003, 10:48 PM
Casanova, yes new and resonably priced for its facilties and general services....

But why still still promoting on Jane....

Is Fangs = Samson = Casanova = Jane??????

I give up......

Greggo
19-04-2003, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by bestbest
Casanova, yes new and resonably priced for its facilties and general services....

But why still still promoting on Jane....

Is Fangs = Samson = Casanova = Jane??????

I give up......

The other day I tried Ester habing quite a big boobs but can see operation mark under her bust (fake). Quite ok but looks unhealthy to me. I like the type that is tall and really busty since girls now-a-days are taller than before and busty, it was not my cup of tea.

Massage was ok with 69 and all thoughts of things.

Bros try it and give me some comments.

sinetron
20-04-2003, 04:09 PM
Hi Bro,

Veron is in mid to late 30s, so have a little tummy. Don't expect a young, slim type. She is friendly & speaks English very well & a bit 'tai tai' type. Can be quite seductive (face).

JG is usual at $50. Hope it answers your question.

Storm_Sucker
04-05-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by slacker79
Hi bros,

Is kitty previously from dickson?

appreciated if anybody knows

Needed help!!!!
Saw this girl..
===> fair
===> long hair ( think colored)
===> abt 1.58 to 1.6 tall

samson
09-05-2003, 06:29 PM
This long hair girl I guess is called Channel.

Quite tall, slim and nice complextion.

Many times I saw her wearing long blouse, like westernised Cheong Sam type. She is very friendly and can joke well and not shy.

Storm_Sucker
09-05-2003, 07:01 PM
Had the worst of service from Bell....
Claimed to be a part-timer who only works monday to thursday..
And regarded herself as damn hi class bcos of that....
Look - 5 (in her late 20s but looked older when the lights dimmed out)
Boobs - 4 (small, A cup only)
Massage - 5 (tried applying pressure but very haphazard)
BJ - 4 (just going through the motion)
FJ - 1 (rushed u thru, very impatient)
Attitude - 1 (one point for the initial hello only)
Recommedation - avoid at all cost.

Shermaine is definitely very much better though she may not be a stunning beauty....
Look - 6.5 (ok, in her mid 20s)
Boobs - 7.5 (B+)
Massage - 5.5. (not too good and could not expect much from a hc gal)
BJ - 6.5 (ok)
FJ - 7.5 (warm and patient)
Attitude - 8 (anytime better compared to the likes of Bell)
Recommendation - can try

haha... i kenna bell too..
but then she is very talkative.. the moment she stepped in n talk n talk non stop..
no special ....

kwailum28
10-05-2003, 01:32 AM
Tried Rita today. Indian girl from Goa with 38B cup. Good service and friendly. Cannot complain. Better than Mavis and Sherman.
The staff at the bar/coffee counter is very friendly

Storm_Sucker
10-05-2003, 05:34 PM
with some new gals, miko aunties and dickson experience gals, thinks tis hc is veri good business.

so this channel is young lah?

Storm_Sucker
10-05-2003, 05:35 PM

So this channel is young girl? i think i seen her b4...
next time i go sure bonk her

bestbest
10-05-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Storm_Sucker
haha... i kenna bell too..
but then she is very talkative.. the moment she stepped in n talk n talk non stop..
no special ....

Yup, the yak and yak...yaking to tell you as the rare in her the part timer. But no special...sure or not???? Do try and see if izzit really worth the while..

Storm_Sucker
10-05-2003, 08:29 PM
Yup, the yak and yak...yaking to tell you as the rare in her the part timer. But no special...sure or not???? Do try and see if izzit really worth the while..

of course lah.... bluff for what...
but luckily i nvr try her... can't "salute" even when she massage my groin area

girllover
10-05-2003, 08:51 PM
Hi bros, just wondering, is Kitty the only girl that is 23 years old and below at Casa?

Storm_Sucker
11-05-2003, 09:16 AM
Hi bros, just wondering, is Kitty the only girl that is 23 years old and below at Casa?

can someone recommend some good one so that it would not be a wasting trip for me? thanks a lot!!!

If i not wrong, for fj is $100 right?

Can play wild, easy going?
gf treatment?

Storm_Sucker
14-05-2003, 03:08 PM

hmm... yes..
i try channel today......

true that she is veri cheeky.. massage wise not very good but she is good at arousing u.......
she charges is so high..

hj:50
bj:80
bj & bm:100
fj:120

wow lau... veri siong.... big hole in my pocket liao...

next target: kitty..

if want young girls, go ard 1500hrs...
winnie no more working there liao

bestbest
15-05-2003, 10:58 AM
[Originally posted by Storm_Sucker
of course lah.... bluff for what...
but luckily i nvr try her... can't "salute" even when she massage my groin area

You mean she did ask whether you wanted special and you said 'no no'. Lucky you. Even her massage was only so so....very rigid. Anyway, they are more interested in earning from the specials.

I wouldn't mind even paying $100 or $120 for a so so service....special i mean. But her service was really lousy..rushing u through. If u could not cum within 5 minutes, she would dismount and finish u off with a hj without even asking whether u mind. Wah liao, how to cum so quickly with the lousy service and figure. Damn pissed off, got up, paid her, and picked up my barang barang to the spa room without saying anything even though there was still 15 minutes left for her to continue with massage.

There is another part-time by the name of Yen. Did you try her?

Storm_Sucker
15-05-2003, 01:02 PM
[

You mean she did ask whether you wanted special and you said 'no no'. Lucky you. Even her massage was only so so....very rigid. Anyway, they are more interested in earning from the specials.

I wouldn't mind even paying $100 or $120 for a so so service....special i mean. But her service was really lousy..rushing u through. If u could not cum within 5 minutes, she would dismount and finish u off with a hj without even asking whether u mind. Wah liao, how to cum so quickly with the lousy service and figure. Damn pissed off, got up, paid her, and picked up my barang barang to the spa room without saying anything even though there was still 15 minutes left for her to continue with massage.

There is another part-time by the name of Yen. Did you try her?

not yet... kitty will be my next choice.... bell she is veri talkative ... wow lau! cannot stand..
she nvr ask me wether i want or not...

samson
19-05-2003, 05:20 PM
Maybe she likes my friendly attitude and as jovial like her too !
While she did her massage on me, we tickled and teased each other playfully.
I didnt really lie there and enjoyed her finger press.
We were fooling around all the while. In this situation, do you think she needs to ask whether you want SPECIALS or NOT ? Enjoy to the fullest first la ! At most, pay the normal $100 to $120 What !
She even lifted my right hand, guided it under her long velvet skirt to caress her bums, tracing the contours of her soft sexy tongs. She said she enjoyed my warm touches. True, I could feel her wet warm juices sipping out ! The whole session was not MASSAGE but SEXSAGE indeed ! Hee Hee Heeeee !
Her look is not bad la, still attractive and good shape too ! Though not very big BOOBS ! But solid and real and responsive to touches ! She is not the shy type, so very good sex playmate if you know how to play together !

bestbest
19-05-2003, 09:55 PM
Maybe she likes my friendly attitude and as jovial like her too !
While she did her massage on me, we tickled and teased each other playfully.
I didn抰 really lie there and enjoyed her finger press.
We were fooling around all the while. In this situation, do you think she needs to ask whether you want SPECIALS or NOT ? Enjoy to the fullest first la ! At most, pay the normal $100 to $120 What !
She even lifted my right hand, guided it under her long velvet skirt to caress her bums, tracing the contours of her soft sexy tongs. She said she enjoyed my warm touches. True, I could feel her wet warm juices sipping out ! The whole session was not MASSAGE but SEXSAGE indeed ! Hee Hee Heeeee !
Her look is not bad la, still attractive and good shape too ! Though not very big BOOBS ! But solid and real and responsive to touches ! She is not the shy type, so very good sex playmate if you know how to play together !

Oh yes, her bum facing you...did she try to prevent u from seeing a scar below her abdomen? No big deal actually as it is not her fault to get the scar. But did u actually go for the fj? If you still insist an out of heaven session with her, what else can I say.....

asturias
28-05-2003, 12:29 AM
Hi,

In Casanova, which gal allows U to do a facial (cum on her face) or breasfuck?

regds

kingkong
03-06-2003, 06:45 PM
Brother asturias,
You can try MAVIS for a good BREAST F....
Her BooBs is real BIG !

Another BIG BooBs gal at Casanova whom you can Breast F... is Rita.

Don't be so mad as to cum on her face la !
You think your cum is certified by ESTEE LAUDER or LANCOM..., ha ?
How much you want to pay her to go for a face wash and re-make-up ?

Hee Hee Hee ! Let us know what you achieved, HOR !

Storm_Sucker
05-06-2003, 11:44 AM

Estee is a Thai.

how is her kitty's service? Charges? Restriction ?

kwailum28
05-06-2003, 04:43 PM
True, Rita and Mavis got big boops and can breast fuck. Estee is not Thai and no more there now. Kitty talk alot, but service so so.
I visit three times a week and I know most of the girls.

Graffiti
05-06-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by kwailum28
True, Rita and Mavis got big boops and can breast fuck. Estee is not Thai and no more there now. Kitty talk alot, but service so so.
I visit three times a week and I know most of the girls.

wat about esther? she's still there??? she always dress to kill. only been there once. very pai sei coz the nursery just next door. a lot ppl staring at me when i go in.

kwailum28
05-06-2003, 04:56 PM
Esther works from 2.30 pm in the afternoon. Beter make appointment thru Irene, the recept.
The kids next door thinks that you are going for a massage only.

seeknewss
06-06-2003, 09:09 AM
Esther works from 2.30 pm in the afternoon. Beter make appointment thru Irene, the recept.

Is Cherry really pretty and good in service as someone said in earlier post ?

kommando
07-06-2003, 02:28 PM
Forget about Cherry now !
She Missing long ago !

I recommend you to try this new malay girl call Lena. She is better looking and young too ! She is taller and has a better body ! She has long hair, sharp nose,nice sexy eyes, sweet smiles and hot like chilly paddy. Hee Hee !

redrooster
07-06-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by kommando
Forget about Cherry now !
She Missing long ago !

I recommend you to try this new malay girl call Lena. She is better looking and young too ! She is taller and has a better body ! She has long hair, sharp nose,nice sexy eyes, sweet smiles and hot like chilly paddy. Hee Hee !

can post FR on Lena? thanks!

kingkong
10-06-2003, 05:59 PM

The kids next doors don't know what is MASSAGE La !

They thought their fathers go there for KARAOKE ! Hee Hee !

Rick123
12-06-2003, 01:27 PM
yo bro, tried lena yesterday. below is my fr
looks: 8/10 (beautiful n sexy)
race: malay
body: 8/10 (power type)
tits: 6/10 (small, just a handful)
massage skill: average, not enough stength
fj: $120
attitude: sucks!!
she is a ktv gal from cash box. came over to here for a month liao. got some attitude problem, rushing through the job. suck a bit on the nipple, a bit of bj n straight to the fj!!! told me she was tired cause the day b4, got ard 7 curtomers. haha! wat a joke! paying $120 for such fuckup service is not worht the $ at all!! mayb cause she is young n got a nice body, but i think bro will agreed that service is even more important!

Storm_Sucker
12-06-2003, 02:25 PM

can someone pls reply me on the charges by Kitty...
how far she can play? she allows lick, finger?

giggs310010
12-06-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Rick123
yo bro, tried lena yesterday. below is my fr
looks: 8/10 (beautiful n sexy)
race: malay
body: 8/10 (power type)
tits: 6/10 (small, just a handful)
massage skill: average, not enough stength
fj: $120
attitude: sucks!!
she is a ktv gal from cash box. came over to here for a month liao. got some attitude problem, rushing through the job. suck a bit on the nipple, a bit of bj n straight to the fj!!! told me she was tired cause the day b4, got ard 7 curtomers. haha! wat a joke! paying $120 for such fuckup service is not worht the $ at all!! mayb cause she is young n got a nice body, but i think bro will agreed that service is even more important!

Thanks, I will give Lena a miss !!!