PDA

View Full Version : Beijing Recommendations

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

CherryBoy
20-12-2009, 09:33 PM
Bro,

Any recommendations on NightClub or Disco and Massage that provide good service in beijing and the dmg too?Recently seems like this Thread is full of OKT info only.
please help.
thanks.;)

QQBoy
20-12-2009, 10:46 PM
Bro,

Any recommendations on NightClub or Disco and Massage that provide good service in beijing and the dmg too?Recently seems like this Thread is full of OKT info only.
please help.
thanks.;)

Hi Bro,

One of my favourite club in Beijing is the Suzie Wong Club near the Chao Yang Park West Gate. The other club that is patronised by many locals is the Yes Club at Taiyue Haoting Hotel near the sanlitun.

jacetan
21-12-2009, 06:29 PM
Hey guys,

Do I need to bring my own helmet to the BBS here? I've been offered a latex glove (literally) once at a place in USA so would rather not repeat that experience again. Also, I am of Chinese descent and some places here you guys talk about seems to be for laowai looking people only, any chance for an ABC to get in?

Thanks in advance.

zhangzhong
21-12-2009, 08:57 PM
Bro,
Care to share the details like pricing, duration, and overight package etc?

Cheers.

Bro,

RMB700 for 90 minutes, include transport cost. Overnight RMB1,200. Definitely a different kind of experience.

wandel
22-12-2009, 01:48 PM
hi Bro,

was in bangkok and beijing recently... in beijing, contact lily and she got me small built, fair and talkative lady (i requested as i m a shy person), forgot her name... she was very friendly but in the room, she seems lack of experience... maybe she was new. after deed, she just lay flat... prefer more experience...

looking forward to visit beijing again...

PuTonRen
22-12-2009, 06:45 PM
Hi Bro QQBoy

Xiao Wen not as green as you claimed. She can do frenching, BBBJ, etc. I have ice cubes in the room, she could even even used them for hot/cold treatment. Very skillful, consider that she's only 20. I think she worked in a sauna before. Good recommendation!

During my several days in China, I have used the service of Lily's girl, Xiao Wen several times. I seldom did this kind of repeated action, but I was some how attracted by her attitude and the youthfulness. Bro ZZ is right, she is 20 years old, a SYT but is not green, i.e she knows what to do to please you. She had worked not in suana, but in KTV before. Anyway, that was history.

She is from Anhui and not really very pretty (6.5/10), Her skin is very smooth and fair. She is also accommodating. Being young, she can be naughty in a good way. She is small build with a boob size of 32B, to me who prefer better body shape, this is a pleasant change. She is not really talkative, but is able to hold conversation if you discuss with her on interesting topics.

I might use her service again the next time I am in China. If you are interested in her, please call Lily at her usual number.

My 2 cent worth

CherryBoy
22-12-2009, 08:07 PM
Hi Bro,

One of my favourite club in Beijing is the Suzie Wong Club near the Chao Yang Park West Gate. The other club that is patronised by many locals is the Yes Club at Taiyue Haoting Hotel near the sanlitun.

Thanks Bro. i will take note.

Those places you mentioned is disco i suppose?:D

Any Ktv?

QQBoy
22-12-2009, 09:56 PM
Thanks Bro. i will take note.

Those places you mentioned is disco i suppose?:D

Any Ktv?

Yes, and a good place to expand your social circle in Beijing. If you see a group of girls at a table, you can just walk over to make friends with them.

PuTonRen
23-12-2009, 01:46 AM
During my several days in China, I have used the service of Lily's girl, Xiao Wen several times. I seldom did this kind of repeated action, but I was some how attracted by her attitude and the youthfulness. Bro ZZ is right, she is 20 years old, a SYT but is not green, i.e she knows what to do to please you. She had worked not in suana, but in KTV before. Anyway, that was history.

She is from Anhui and not really very pretty (6.5/10), Her skin is very smooth and fair. She is also accommodating. Being young, she can be naughty in a good way. She is small build with a boob size of 32B, to me who prefer better body shape, this is a pleasant change. She is not really talkative, but is able to hold conversation if you discuss with her on interesting topics.

I might use her service again the next time I am in China. If you are interested in her, please call Lily at her usual number.

My 2 cent worth

Dear Brother,
I regret that an honest FR on the service of Lily's girl has landed me and the service provider in question, into a unpleasant situation. Some SBF members called Lily, but rejected Xiao Wen when she was proposed by Lily, citing reason that she is not pretty according to my FR on her. Thank you for taking my FR as reference (which you should not), but you have only chosen to look at my FR partially.

Different people judge beauty with different sets of standard and criteria. I am quite strict with my rating.In addition, judging the ladies in the service sector is by look alone? I did write about the positive aspects of Xiao Wen, but you did not seem to care. Judging whether a lady is good is based on an assessment of the cohesive whole of all relevant aspects. If one really wants pretty one, go to a joint and pick one from the line up and pay for the quality. In this case, you are using your own standard to judge the look of the lady, and you would have no one to blame but yourself. Isn' that fairer? For those brothers who care to write FR, I salute you for your efforts, as you spend your own money on the services provided and post reports for the benefit of others. There are SBF members who only wait for others to post FR and thence take advantage of them. What a sad situation.

I shall from now on refrain from writing FR so that the ladies in the service sector will not be unfairly judged and treated. Zap me! Flame me! if by doing so pleases you. I do not need and do not care about power and points.

That's all, from Now onwards.

My 0 cent worth.

Pink_Flyod
23-12-2009, 06:43 AM
Dear Brother,
I regret that an honest FR on the service of Lily's girl has landed me and the service provider in question, into a unpleasant situation. Some SBF members called Lily, but rejected Xiao Wen when she was proposed by Lily, citing reason that she is not pretty according to my FR on her. Thank you for taking my FR as reference (which you should not), but you have only chosen to look at my FR partially.

Different people judge beauty with different sets of standard and criteria. I am quite strict with my rating.In addition, judging the ladies in the service sector is by look alone? I did write about the positive aspects of Xiao Wen, but you did not seem to care. Judging whether a lady is good is based on an assessment of the cohesive whole of all relevant aspects. If one really wants pretty one, go to a joint and pick one from the line up and pay for the quality. In this case, you are using your own standard to judge the look of the lady, and you would have no one to blame but yourself. Isn' that fairer? For those brothers who care to write FR, I salute you for your efforts, as you spend your own money on the services provided and post reports for the benefit of others. There are SBF members who only wait for others to post FR and thence take advantage of them. What a sad situation.

I shall from now on refrain from writing FR so that the ladies in the service sector will not be unfairly judged and treated. Zap me! Flame me! if by doing so pleases you. I do not need and do not care about power and points.

My 0 cent worth.

What is the use of beauty is she is dead like a log... we are talking about commercial sex here... I think most of us Singaporean has this Kiasu mindset which is 要靓要宜要大奶 (in hokian). Beside, a man's poison is another man's meat. I know one thing for sure, we won't compete for the same gal in the KTV or sauna line up..

Bro PTR, my Navy cadet is not pretty... but I have a fetish of bonking her in uniform...:D That thought alone worth my effort of dining her and romancing her in my busy schedule.. But she is a good sports...

So continue to write FR lah... otherwise I will miss you deep deep..

PuTonRen
23-12-2009, 09:53 AM
What is the use of beauty is she is dead like a log... we are talking about commercial sex here... I think most of us Singaporean has this Kiasu mindset which is 要靓要宜要大奶 (in hokian). Beside, a man's poison is another man's meat. I know one thing for sure, we won't compete for the same gal in the KTV or sauna line up..

Bro PTR, my Navy cadet is not pretty... but I have a fetish of bonking her in uniform...:D That thought alone worth my effort of dining her and romancing her in my busy schedule.. But she is a good sports...

So continue to write FR lah... otherwise I will miss you deep deep..

Bro P_F,
Thanks for the moral support and the kind words. You are a true blooded man, sharing with SBF members in the forum in an objective and fun ways. I do enjoy your postings.

Thank you also for the encouragement. From now on, when I post FR, it would be in PM or emails to few of my trusted friends, such as you, shengge, huzige, SGPShanghai69, QQBoy, etc, just to name a few.

I am sure you are having fun with the Navy Cadet, do have fun. I love aeroplane, do you know of any Air-Cadet? let me know. Hahaha....

Have fun with your holiday across the Pacific. I have three overseas trip in January, less busy thenyou, but certainly, less fun than yours.

See you in China and Singapore.

wandel
23-12-2009, 01:59 PM
Dear Brother,

My 0 cent worth.

Hi Bro PTR,
Good to have your honest FR. I will give her a try when I got the chance to visit again. I think she seems better than the lady who serve me the last time. Good service is better than look. Do not worry. Please do write your FR again. Looking forward to your next one.

PuTonRen
23-12-2009, 05:25 PM
Hi Bro PTR,
Good to have your honest FR. I will give her a try when I got the chance to visit again. I think she seems better than the lady who serve me the last time. Good service is better than look. Do not worry. Please do write your FR again. Looking forward to your next one.

Hi Bro wandel,
Thank you for the moral support. If every SBF member were like you and Bro Pink Floyd, life will be easier for us and the service providers. I always want to be honest in my reporting, and I did not expect fingers to point at me after that (I did not write about who have blamed me and how, so as not to stir further misunderstanding). We should perhaps refrain from giving rating to look as different people have different ways of judging.

Do go ahead to try Xiao Wen, she is a pleasant SYT and her service is indeed good and she is accommodating (you see, these are the good points that those brothers refuse to see in my FR). Perhaps I am so used to more matured ladies that I have been unfair in judging SYT. Hahaha... I am indeed old. Ultimately, what is the meaning of Beauty???

Cheers and may I seize this opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Pink_Flyod
23-12-2009, 05:55 PM
Bro P_F,
I am sure you are having fun with the Navy Cadet, do have fun. I love aeroplane, do you know of any Air-Cadet? let me know. Hahaha....

See you in China and Singapore.

Old Fart, The AIR CADET is waiting for you in CP...:D just let me know how many you want but DON'T let me know the face rating hor..

PuTonRen
23-12-2009, 06:10 PM
Old Fart, The AIR CADET is waiting for you in CP...:D just let me know how many you want but DON'T let me know the face rating hor..

Good, but she can be air-cadet, but I am not in for Airport-chest....hahaha...No face rating of course, but I shall let you know how many. I have to be careful with my age lor! Old Fart mah!

Thank you for being thoughful.

Pink_Flyod
23-12-2009, 06:19 PM
Good, but she can be air-cadet, but I am not in for Airport-chest....hahaha...No face rating of course, but I shall let you know how many. I have to be careful with my age lor! Old Fart mah!

Not to worry Captain... The Air Cadet is trainee for Virgin Atlantic Airlines.. see liao also nose bleed..:D

As for the quantity of the crew, it will depend on your type of aircraft sir.. Do you fly A-380 ?

PS.
Bro Waikeekee send his regards to old fart Captain... He cheong with me in Huizhou early this month.

QQBoy
23-12-2009, 06:34 PM
Dear Brother,

In commercial sex, more important is the quality of service and GFE. To me, Wen Wen's look is at least a good 7.5/10 because she's sweet looking and doesn't put on heavy makeup like the KTV girls do. She would be a 0/10 if it is a MILF that you're looking for.

Bro, don't take it so seriously, I would rather read an honest FR then a fictitious one. Look forward to read more posts from you!

PuTonRen
23-12-2009, 09:11 PM
In commercial sex, more important is the quality of service and GFE. To me, Wen Wen's look is at least a good 7.5/10 because she's sweet looking and doesn't put on heavy makeup like the KTV girls do. She would be a 0/10 if it is a MILF that you're looking for.

Bro, don't take it so seriously, I would rather read an honest FR then a fictitious one. Look forward to read more posts from you!

Bro, see, our ratings differ here on Xiao Wen. This goes to show that different perople would have different standards on judging a girl's look. I would never challenge you even if you had given 9.5/10 or 2.5/10 to her, as that is what you see based on your set of judging criteria.

Brother, I would like to take this matter lightly and let it rest. However, having been accused for giving my honest opinion is really something that I am not waiting for.

Damn it! It is really time for me to rest!

It is wrong to be honest! FTW!

Sorry for having wasted the bandwidth of the net.

PuTonRen
23-12-2009, 09:14 PM
Not to worry Captain... The Air Cadet is trainee for Virgin Atlantic Airlines.. see liao also nose bleed..:D

As for the quantity of the crew, it will depend on your type of aircraft sir.. Do you fly A-380 ?

PS.
Bro Waikeekee send his regards to old fart Captain... He cheong with me in Huizhou early this month.

Thank you, Brother! for the assembling of the crew for our next flight in and out of CP with our newly acquired Airbus A380. Hahaha....

Bro Waikeekee is a nice person who went all out just to get me the Chinese Tea that I love.

Regards.

trellis001
23-12-2009, 11:59 PM
[QUOTE=PuTonRen;4403533]Dear Brother,
I regret that an honest FR on the service of Lily's girl has landed me and the service provider in question, into a unpleasant situation. Some SBF members called Lily, but rejected Xiao%2

nitefyre
24-12-2009, 06:14 PM
Bro PutonRen,

Sorry to hear what happened, but can you blame other bros? Maybe to some brothers, looks are important than service, so of course they prefer not to take 6.5/10. I would also hesitate and try someone else.

Writing FR is important so all brothers can benefit from our collective experience. if all brother only write because we want to please the OKT, i think we need not write FR. We might as well be working for the OKT, and be at their whim and fancy. Give us sub-par quality also take because we don't want to piss off OKT. Come on brothers - as a collective customer, we should be telling OKT to improve the quality of the stable. Then they know that if they give us lousy girls, it will affect their future business.

Anyway, just my 2 cents ... and you can see from my history, i always try and contribute FR (although somewhat brief).

PuTonRen
24-12-2009, 08:40 PM
Bro PutonRen,

Sorry to hear what happened, but can you blame other bros? Maybe to some brothers, looks are important than service, so of course they prefer not to take 6.5/10. I would also hesitate and try someone else.

Writing FR is important so all brothers can benefit from our collective experience. if all brother only write because we want to please the OKT, i think we need not write FR. We might as well be working for the OKT, and be at their whim and fancy. Give us sub-par quality also take because we don't want to piss off OKT. Come on brothers - as a collective customer, we should be telling OKT to improve the quality of the stable. Then they know that if they give us lousy girls, it will affect their future business.

Anyway, just my 2 cents ... and you can see from my history, i always try and contribute FR (although somewhat brief).

Brother,

Thank you for taking interest and for responding to my post.

I am not blaming anyone nor am I trying to please any OKT. Afterall you are spending your own money. If you had read my other posts, you would have known that I did fire them for not fulfilling what was requested.

Telling the OKT with the statement: "I do not want the girl you recommend because PTR gave her 6.5/10" is a statement that should not have put forwards to the OKT. Perhaps some of you would tell me that I should take pride because I have been quoted as reference to the OKT. No! this is not the case.

Enough said, I know what I should do from now on. I would let the matter rest. Other brothers can continue to do what they wish. FR is FR, no matter how brief it is, as far as it is telling the truth.

Bye Bye to everyone.

PuTonRen
24-12-2009, 08:42 PM
Sorry, Double Post.

besafe
24-12-2009, 09:19 PM
I always want to be honest in my reporting,

Dear Sir,
We don't know each other.
However I enjoyed your postings and reference them when I travel.
Please do continue writing your FR, but maybe leave out some of the "sensitive" ratings.
Take care and all the best for the new year ahead.
Cheers.

PuTonRen
24-12-2009, 09:46 PM
Dear Sir,
We don't know each other.
However I enjoyed your postings and reference them when I travel.
Please do continue writing your FR, but maybe leave out some of the "sensitive" ratings.
Take care and all the best for the new year ahead.
Cheers.

Brother,
Honestly, I have met less than 10 persons in SBF, but I would like to treat everyone as friends. This is precisely the reason why I always try my best to write as honest as I possibly could. The matter at hand was my honesty ended up being blamed by many people. Sigh.....

Yes, no rating from now on.

I would like to seize this opportuntiy to wish you and all at home Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Thank you for the kind words.

trellis001
24-12-2009, 11:10 PM
[QUOTE=PuTonRen;4403533]Dear Brother,
I regret that an honest FR on the service of Lily's girl has landed me and the service provider in question, into a unpleasant situation. Some SBF members called Lily, but rejected Xiao%2

Brother,
Honestly, I have met less than 10 persons in SBF, but I would like to treat everyone as friends. This is precisely the reason why I always try my best to write as honest as I possibly could. The matter at hand was my honesty ended up being blamed by many people. Sigh.....

Yes, no rating from now on.

I would like to seize this opportuntiy to wish you and all at home Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Thank you for the kind words.

Bro PTr,

Relax, you have more important things to do back home next week. As long as you are happy...thats all that matters.

When you back in Singapore, lets drink kopi before we fly again...

PuTonRen
25-12-2009, 12:19 AM
[QUOTE=trellis001;4406433]

Bro PTr,

Relax, you have more important things to do back home next week. As long as you are happy...thats all that matters.

When you back in Singapore, lets drink kopi before we fly again...

Haha, Bro trellis001,
No worry! I am cool. Those comments would not upset me. I am always happy, especially from now on.

You take care too.

Wishing4U
28-12-2009, 06:38 PM
The forum serves as a platform to share. In my years of overseas travel, I have shared many FRs not just on the girls but how to go, where to go, who to call, etc. The good stuff definitely must recommend, the not so good stuff just tell people in case they still want to try, and the lousy stuff dont even want to mention.

One of the informal rules about giving ratings for girls that I will always live by "One man's meat is another man's poison". We give rating for internal comparison, for reference and choice. Even if I trust a bro's rating, I might have a different taste unless we cheong together before and go for the same girl. We should therefore write FRs not to glorify our conquest but rather to give reference. However, some bros do have other motives in writing FRs and hence so be it.

Therefore, dont take what is written too seriously cos you still need to experience it. There are many factors that may affect the moment that turns out different from other FRs. Shit sometimes happens...

my 2cents worth too

Clubing
29-12-2009, 12:50 AM
Have a new contact to share with all of you. Today I have a wonderful experience in Beijing. Got hold of a contact from friend and recommended a girl next-door for me.

The girl that was sent to me directly to my hotel room has match my expectation. When the door bell ring, once open the door, a sexy lady standing right in front of me, once door close start kissing me. Her breast was so near me, even though our body is cold has become hot enough. We were then take it slowly and sit down in front of TV to have a chat. Very friendly as we chat about work and China.
Next we went to shower together where again touching everywhere during shower period...My little brother begin to stand. She realised it and take initiative to do a good blowjob for me.

After shower, dry up, next on the bed, she will go directly to my brother, very good feelings. I could not stand anymore, cap me and sit on top of me ride me like no tomorrow. After few minutes, I go for doggy for another few minutes which cannot stand anymore with a good release in the end. We chatted again before she head back home. I wanted this girl phone, but then i'm sure a lot more girls to try out.

Overall very good experience which has not been in Beijing for many years.

Looks : 7.5
boobs : 34B
Frenching : defintely yes
Bj : 8
FC : 8

I will return for more of her girls....I do not mind to share her contact 13488676516. Please treat her girl well as these girl sent has got gf feelings.....

Tomchow
29-12-2009, 01:57 AM
Great website to check out.....http:/frentina.blog.163.com.....you will find some genuine girls photo,,

testdrive
02-01-2010, 12:20 AM
outside many hotels, in the evening, a few OKTs give out business cards. You can order room service for rmb500-1000.

newbie2008
02-01-2010, 10:48 PM
Bro Testdrive,

Those OKTs giving out namecards are not safe. They claimed they have all sort of girl, but when the girl came to your room, you will be shock. Believe me, I am a victim.

Better to try out those recommended in this forum by other bros for quality girls.

Fantasy Angels (http://fantasy-angels.blogspot.com) and
BEIJING PINK BUBBLES (http://beijing-pink-bubbles.blogspot.com) have quality girls.

Try out and you will know the difference.

Happy 2010 choing.. :D

ultra88man
04-01-2010, 06:08 PM
great FR !!

Have been away for a looooong time and glad to see this thread is still so much alive and kicking !! great works, bros!!

special thanks to PTR, who gladly guide newbies and share information with everyone, whom he knows or do not know. this brotherhood should be appreciated !!

I am now far away from BJ, but my heart is still there, sometimes .. haha...

Last but not least, Happy New Year, Happy Cheonging !!

Hi Bros,

Just came back from Bejing for a meeting. Managed to give Xiao Yu a call at the last night.

Ask her to help me arranged for a very sweet looking girl. 40 mins later a girl called Lin Lin came knocking at my hotel door. 1st look Lin Lin is indeed very sweet but the more you look at her the more pretty she is, basically sweet and sophisicated look.

She really make last choing of 2009 well-worth.. haha :)

Below are her stats:

name: Lin Lin iԗԁj
looks:7
orgin: Chengdu
gfe:10(really chatty when she feels comfortable, keep telling me about her stuffs)
body:7(fair and smooth)
boobs:7 (soft)
Fingering: yes very very wet.
Bbbj: 9 (deepthorat is good, can feel the warmness inside her mouth)
Fj: 7(hole is tight and very wet, can have multiple orgasm when you touched the correct spot)
Damage: 600RMB + 100RMB transport
rtf:YES!!

she really enjoy sex, No rush.

She also provide overnight at 1000RMB + 100RMB transport.

Too bad that time I only stay in Beijing for only 2 days just for a meeting.
Will surely ask for her again the next time when in Beijing for a longer trip.

Missed her already.

Fantasy Angels (http://fantasy-angels.blogspot.com/)

PuTonRen
04-01-2010, 10:32 PM
great FR !!

Have been away for a looooong time and glad to see this thread is still so much alive and kicking !! great works, bros!!

special thanks to PTR, who gladly guide newbies and share information with everyone, whom he knows or do not know. this brotherhood should be appreciated !!

I am now far away from BJ, but my heart is still there, sometimes .. haha...

Last but not least, Happy New Year, Happy Cheonging !!

Bro ultra88man,

You are the thread starter of Beijing Recommendation, and I remember that I also benefited a lot from your unselfish sharing of information. I am just merely continue the good tradition that you have started and maintained.

Happy New Year to you too!

QQBoy
05-01-2010, 10:33 PM
Hi Bro PuTonRen,

When will you be in Beijing again? I will be making at least one trip there between now and CNY. Maybe we can meet up to chiong together.

You still chat with Lily lately? Heard that Xiao Wen has returned to her hometown, and she has new girls working for her.

2-0-1-2
05-01-2010, 10:42 PM
Recommend Maria again, I think it's really good. Some models have become members recently. If you are in Beijing or will go to Beijing, Maria is your best choice, I promise.

Here's Maria's blog. At her blog you can find more choices.
marias blog (http://maria2050.blog.com/)

Maria.TEL:13911246512

Important note: If you think it's useful, or have good experience of Maria, please reply here and share your happyness.

Thank you, jacetan. Maria's shop is very good. I called three gals from Maria's shop during this China trip. They're all real good, especially Xiaoyu. The photo of Xiaoyu on Maria's blog (marias blog (http://maria2050.blog.com/)) is not herself, but the gal Maria sent is very very good.

2-0-1-2
05-01-2010, 10:45 PM
Recommend Maria again, I think it's really good. Some models have become members recently. If you are in Beijing or will go to Beijing, Maria is your best choice, I promise.

Here's Maria's blog. At her blog you can find more choices.
marias blog (http://maria2050.blog.com/)

Maria.TEL:13911246512

Important note: If you think it's useful, or have good experience of Maria, please reply here and share your happyness.

Thank you, jacetan. Maria's shop is very good. I called three gals from Maria's shop during this China trip. They're all real good, especially Xiaoyu. The photo of Xiaoyu on Maria's blog (http://maria2050.blog.com/) is not herself, but the gal Maria sent is very very good.

PuTonRen
05-01-2010, 10:54 PM
Hi Bro PuTonRen,

When will you be in Beijing again? I will be making at least one trip there between now and CNY. Maybe we can meet up to chiong together.

You still chat with Lily lately? Heard that Xiao Wen has returned to her hometown, and she has new girls working for her.

Hi Bro QQBoy,

Oops! I am in Beijing now in fact. Sorry we cross each other again. No, now I chat less with her as she seems to be quite busy and also due to the Xiao Wen saga.

Maybe we can make appointment first before making the trips. I would need your advice on Chengdu soon.

With best regards

El Frances
06-01-2010, 05:01 AM
Thank you, jacetan. Maria's shop is very good. I called three gals from Maria's shop during this China trip. They're all real good, especially Xiaoyu. The photo of Xiaoyu on Maria's blog (maria’s blog (http://maria2050.blog.com/)) is not herself, but the gal Maria sent is very very good.

Hum! Hum! Only 2 posts from this guy (twice the same). Very suspect.....
I had a look at the website: different girls with different prices, and anyway, it's not the girls' real pics. Maybe they send the same girls whatever the price you pay...Price discrimination according to propensity to pay. Ah!Ah!

El Frances
06-01-2010, 05:09 AM
Hum! Hum! Only 2 posts from this guy (twice the same). Very suspect.....
I had a look at the website: different girls with different prices, and anyway, it's not the girls' real pics. Maybe they send the same girls whatever the price you pay...Price discrimination according to propensity to pay. Ah!Ah!

By the way, why this guy with two same (and probably fake) post has got more points than me? I don't care how many points I get, as long as I enjoy this forum, but it's strange right?

virginboy
06-01-2010, 12:03 PM
By the way, why this guy with two same (and probably fake) post has got more points than me? I don't care how many points I get, as long as I enjoy this forum, but it's strange right?

Ok, now you have more points than him, happy? I suspect that it is the OKT himself that is doing the FR, as I can't locate any other real FR about Maria. Better stay away and look for other more reliable sources.

donaldtrump
06-01-2010, 07:48 PM
It was mentioned earlier in this thread that barber shops aka fa lang aka hair salon that 'hang goat head sell dog meat' offer hj at 50 to 100 and fj at 200 to 300. And these low rates are because the girls intend to serve construction workers. I'm a sucker for everything cheap, so very curious and want to try.I came across a stretch of such shops while randomly exploring BJ. But my concern for being swindled held me back.When u don't look like a local let alone construction worker, leaves u very vulnerable to getting conned. Any experienced bro can advice how to avoid them over charging us?what's the usual etiquette?

1.negotiate price and pay upfront b4 service?but this leaves u open to being asked for more money later when the action is about to commence and she asks for more money knowing that ur small head will dictate the big head
2.negotiate then do already then pay directly to the girl?but after u pay in the room,then when u come out,they ask u to pay at the counter again?
3.negotiate then do already then pay directly to the counter?

This need for carefulness stems from experience.My friend started off at 300 then somehow the girl managed to squeeze out another 700 from him!
sometimes in the heat of the action,fear or just overexcitement can overcome u,so I hope some bros can advise us all b4 we carry out our mission to fa lang.

QQBoy
06-01-2010, 08:07 PM
Hi Bro QQBoy,

Oops! I am in Beijing now in fact. Sorry we cross each other again. No, now I chat less with her as she seems to be quite busy and also due to the Xiao Wen saga.

Maybe we can make appointment first before making the trips. I would need your advice on Chengdu soon.

With best regards

Hi Bro PutonRen,

It must be very cold and after the heavy snow fall on Monday? When is your Chengdu trip? Send me a PM when you're there. Too bad I'll not be going there until March.

QQBoy
06-01-2010, 08:16 PM
It was mentioned earlier in this thread that barber shops aka fa lang aka hair salon that 'hang goat head sell dog meat' offer hj at 50 to 100 and fj at 200 to 300. And these low rates are because the girls intend to serve construction workers. I'm a sucker for everything cheap, so very curious and want to try.I came across a stretch of such shops while randomly exploring BJ.

Sorry falang is not my type. What I heard from my local friends is that these girls don't use protection 50% of the time because they serve the lower class Chinese workers, and these workers have no shit clue about HIV. They only want to feel good and think that HIV is a laowai disease and won't occur to them.

PuTonRen
06-01-2010, 10:42 PM
Hi Bro PutonRen,

It must be very cold and after the heavy snow fall on Monday? When is your Chengdu trip? Send me a PM when you're there. Too bad I'll not be going there until March.

Hi Bro QQBoy,

I shall PM you when I am there. Thank you in advance.
Regards from Cold Beijing

superlady
07-01-2010, 09:00 PM
Try contacting Li Fei at 13522437024 or 13366282300.

Hear she has few new girls under her. Good service.

2-0-1-2
09-01-2010, 01:16 PM

Have you tried? Could you tell me the name and some other information of girls you feel good? Best regards.

newbie2008
09-01-2010, 10:00 PM
Hi Bros,

Beijing is very cold this winter, more cold than last year. I think is because of the control of air pollution that made the air cleaner therefore temperature is lower in winter. I wonder whether in summer this year the temperature will get hotter than last year..haha.

Ok back to my FR.

Called XiaoYu last night, managed to get Li Xin to come over.

Below is my Summary

Height: 165m

Looks: 8/10 Long hair, Fashionable, Great smile.

Body: 7/10 Slim, Nice Boobs. Very Fair, Soft and Smooth skin.

F/J: 8/10 This is the part I like, can be either gentle or commando type, depend on your liking. Very responsive, kiss you, hugs You tight with passion. very naughty on bed

B/J: 9/10 - Good Good, lick you all the way to the balls.. good suction, Deepthroat, Sound effect

RTF Yes

Xiao Yu +86 15828225169

nicholassoong81
09-01-2010, 10:47 PM
Bros, are the girls on the blogs posted in this the beijing thread for real? I really find it hard to believe that I can have such quality girls for only 1000 RMB. Pls enlighten me.

mojohojo
10-01-2010, 08:52 PM
hi, anyone know any cheap health centre/spa reccomendations in beijing cbd?

CookiesMonster
10-01-2010, 10:18 PM
Oops! I am in Beijing now in fact.

Bro PTR, are you based in BJ? were you in any of Mark's parties?

rgds
CM

PuTonRen
10-01-2010, 11:16 PM
Bro PTR, are you based in BJ? were you in any of Mark's parties?

rgds
CM

No, I am not based in BJ. Have been in Mark's parties twice.

El Frances
11-01-2010, 05:02 AM
Bros, are the girls on the blogs posted in this the beijing thread for real? I really find it hard to believe that I can have such quality girls for only 1000 RMB. Pls enlighten me.

No! Not on these blogs or in various classified adds (Craigslist, etc...)

Omniall
11-01-2010, 12:30 PM
really must make it a point to go down and attend 1 of mark's party soon!

seems like very happening!

qsnake
11-01-2010, 07:04 PM
sorry for hijacking this thread, but are there similar blogs in Shanghai ? most recommendations in Shanghai are just 会所 type. It would be good to get a FL for room service, but there are very very few recommendations and certainly a blog with pics will be very useful. However, I wonder if the pics are real, most FLs are very particular about staying private and not letting people know that they are in the trade.

CookiesMonster
11-01-2010, 09:27 PM
hi, anyone know any cheap health centre/spa reccomendations in beijing cbd?

You can try No.8, near the chaoyang park or No.9 (opened not long ago for business) off Tonghuihe. There is also one off Dongzhimen. But all thee are clean type.

CookiesMonster
11-01-2010, 09:30 PM

Ok. See ya sometime.

QQBoy
11-01-2010, 09:41 PM
sorry for hijacking this thread, but are there similar blogs in Shanghai ? most recommendations in Shanghai are just 会所 type. It would be good to get a FL for room service, but there are very very few recommendations and certainly a blog with pics will be very useful. However, I wonder if the pics are real, most FLs are very particular about staying private and not letting people know that they are in the trade.

Hi Bro Qsnake, check this out. There is a Beijing number and a Shanghai number to call 漂亮宝贝マッサージーー北京マッサージ (http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn/english/index.asp) The website is professionlly done, not like those hit-and-run blogs.

trellis001
11-01-2010, 10:34 PM
Hi Bro QQBoy,

With best regards

bro PTR

when you leaving BJ. Planning to come to BJ 25/1>

How are you?

Pink_Flyod
12-01-2010, 09:11 AM
bro PTR

How are you?

Bro Trellis and PTR, I am schedule to go to BJ on the 26th...

PuTonRen
13-01-2010, 10:22 AM
bro PTR

How are you?

Brothers trellis001 and Pink_Floyd,

I am back to Singapore now, waiting to leave for Sichuan during weekend. I shall be in Europe from 24 Jan to begining of Feb 2010. Sorry to miss both of you again.

Dear Bro trellis001, Thanks I am fine. You can meet up with Bro Pink_Floyd, he is a fun guy to be with. Becareful, I heard he is also a good drinker. Hahah... Have fun! Both of you.

jacetan
13-01-2010, 11:17 PM
Last week I went to China on business. I'm not here for a long time. But I found there are a lot of information here. I called several of them. Lisa's girls are good. Here's the three girls I tried. Only for sharing, hope it's useful.

Mei Zi(~q)
She's a very pretty part-time girl, womanly temperament, good service.

Xue EriXj
She looks very cute, good skin and shape. You'll think she's a student at the first glance because she's very young, only 18 years old.

A JuaniNj
She looks like model, about 167cm I think. She has very sexy body, especially her bid firm breast.

Lisa told me there were some other good girls, but I haven't tried yet. Here's Lisa 's number: (+86)13911070945.

Thank you, PeterSun. I've been at Beijing for several days. It's very cold here, so I have to stay at hotel. Have tried all there girls you recommend, all good quality. I like A Juan best.

Exposer101
14-01-2010, 02:02 PM
Thank you, PeterSun. I've been at Beijing for several days. It's very cold here, so I have to stay at hotel. Have tried all there girls you recommend, all good quality. I like A Juan best.
any juicy FR on her?

checkinginout
16-01-2010, 12:50 PM
Hi Bros,

Beijing is very cold this winter, more cold than last year. I think is because of the control of air pollution that made the air cleaner therefore temperature is lower in winter. I wonder whether in summer this year the temperature will get hotter than last year..haha.

Ok back to my FR.

Called XiaoYu last night, managed to get Li Xin to come over.

Below is my Summary

Height: 165m

Looks: 8/10 Long hair, Fashionable, Great smile.

Body: 7/10 Slim, Nice Boobs. Very Fair, Soft and Smooth skin.

F/J: 8/10 This is the part I like, can be either gentle or commando type, depend on your liking. Very responsive, kiss you, hugs You tight with passion. very naughty on bed

B/J: 9/10 - Good Good, lick you all the way to the balls.. good suction, Deepthroat, Sound effect

RTF Yes

Xiao Yu +86 15828225169

Last week, called up Florentina for a visit. She said she was busy so transferred me to Yang Yang.. Went over to their place where Yang Yang and Li Xin were waiting for me. Warmed up a little bit with them, talking, drinking hot water. Asked if there were any others but florentina wouldn't be back for another hour so I just had them two to choose from. Tried yang yang before and was up for new things so picked Li Xin. She said she was new to beijing and very inexperienced.
Went to the room, talked a little bit more and that was when I started to smell her body odor. I'm not sure if it was coming from her feet or just her natural body but it was not pleasant! I tried breathing through my mouth but as you know with the dry Beijing climate, my mouth began to get dry.
We both undressed, nice rack with very pointy nipples. Overall smooth skin but a little darker than I like. Asked her for a bj and she first declined. After some negotiating she finally started but it sucked. Basically, it was like touching a big poisonous snake for her. After a few minutes and some coaxing, she finally started to get more into it but she just was not into it. She didn't even try any deepthroat or use her tongue.

After about 15 minutes, decided the cap and go in for the kill. First cowgirl, good action, movement. Was a little too loose for my liking . Moved to missionary and doggy. I changed up the motion-of-the-ocean by slamming her hard then going really slow and feeling every slide. She took it really well with a great sound system and emotions. Don't forget that during this whole time, I am still dealing with the body odor. Sometimes it would be stronger than other times but basically was screwing her with my head facing the other way so I wouldn't be caught smelling it. Didn't try daty as I was afraid that was ground-zero of the odor.

After about 45 minutes asked her where I can do the money shot. She said 'in the condom' but after long negotiating while fucking her (this was a sight to see) she finally gave in for a chest cumshot. I originally wanted a facial or cim but settled for the middle-ground. Pulled out, off the condom, she gets a nice hold of my dick with her hand while I am still rocking back and forth.

Took about 2 minutes, was in the missionary position with her hand around my member, then BAAM out it comes all over her chest, up to her chin, into her hair and onto the bed/pillow. She was disgusted and immediately grabbed napkins to clean up. I just laid there and had her clean me up. The only better shot than this would be a cim and facial but I tried. I guess my search will continue for the lucky girl....

Laid down, talked for a little but I still couldn't deal with the smell so packed up, paid up and left.
A summary:

personality: 3/10 didn't talk that much, wasn't very interested. At first was more interested in watching her tv show online.

looks: face was ok, more country girl type face. Big body, just chubby overall. dark tan skin, smooth skin. Rack big pointy nipples, ugly hands and ok looking feet. Hair was just regular straight and long. Nothing spectacular.

BJ- 5/10 Nothing feeling better than a girls mouth on your dick but that was the best thing. No motion. If I didn't keep telling her what to do she would have just sat there with it in her mouth doing nothing.

FJ- better part of the session. great sound effects. It would have been better if there was better eye contact.

RTF: no way. I want to try others. better looking, better personality and no smell!!!
damage: 500

Also you mentioned that "Called XiaoYu last night, managed to get Li Xin to come over." So you had both? Or just xiao yu?

newbie2008
16-01-2010, 08:22 PM
Last week, called up Florentina for a visit. She said she was busy so transferred me to Yang Yang.. Went over to their place where Yang Yang and Li Xin were waiting for me. Warmed up a little bit with them, talking, drinking hot water. Asked if there were any others but florentina wouldn't be back for another hour so I just had them two to choose from. Tried yang yang before and was up for new things so picked Li Xin. She said she was new to beijing and very inexperienced.
Went to the room, talked a little bit more and that was when I started to smell her body odor. I'm not sure if it was coming from her feet or just her natural body but it was not pleasant! I tried breathing through my mouth but as you know with the dry Beijing climate, my mouth began to get dry.

Also you mentioned that "Called XiaoYu last night, managed to get Li Xin to come over." So you had both? Or just xiao yu?

Bro checkinginout,

I think you have the wrong Li Xin. what I said is "I called Xiao Yu to arranged for Li Xin to come over" I only had Li Xin for your infor.
Sorry for my poor english.

The Li Xin is from Xiao Yu stable, not from Florentina. They may have girls of the same name but not the same person.

Xiao Yu contact is +86 15828225169

Fantasy Angels (http://fantasy-angels.blogspot.com/) don't get it mixed up with Florentina

Btw you mentioned Li Xin have body odor. Don't you ask her to have a shower first before the action start?:D

Just my 5 cent view.

Happy 2010 bonking:D

CookiesMonster
17-01-2010, 01:02 AM
Bro Trellis and PTR, I am schedule to go to BJ on the 26th...

Bro PF,
looks like you spreading yr fun from SH to BJ....

superlady
17-01-2010, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superlady

Have you tried? Could you tell me the name and some other information of girls you feel good? Best regards.

Hi Bro. Trying calling and find out yourself. One man's meat is another's man poison. :)

PuTonRen
17-01-2010, 09:55 PM
I was in Beijing last week and had used the service of Lily thrice.

Called up Lily and gave her what I would like to have as companion. Within 40 minutes, a girl came. Her name is Yang Yang. A petite and sweet lady age about 23 yrs old. She is attending courses in Make-up for ladies or Beautician. She was chatty and tried her best to please this old man. She liked to joke and had made my evening a lovely one, instead of the simple bath-fore-play-make love, wash up and pay. We were chatting away like friends. I enjoyed her company so much that I called her again the evening before I left Beijing. I would not rate her look as one man's meat is the other's poison. You judge for yourself. If you are looking for a fun person to be with, and if your chemistry clicks, I am sure you will enjoy her company.

Damage, the usual RMB 500 + 100 transport. If you are happy with her, give her a bit more like I did.

Lily is a service oriented lady, and she would try her best to find a girl that would satisfy your requirement. Despite of the fact that there are other available services in Beijing, I still prefer to go back to her as I find her a trustworthy person.

I am not her Boy Friend nor a Super-OKT of her. The above is exactly how I feel towards her service and to this girl Yang Yang.

QQBoy
18-01-2010, 08:28 AM

Lily is a service oriented lady, and she would try her best to find a girl that would satisfy your requirement. Despite of the fact that there are other available services in Beijing, I still prefer to go back to her as I find her a trustworthy person.

I am not her Boy Friend nor a Super-OKT of her. The above is exactly how I feel towards her service and to this girl Yang Yang.

That's true. Lily is very reliable. I have experienced other OKTs in Beijing who are not ethical. Whatever is promised on the phone is bullshit. Said photo is real, then come a different girl. Said everything is included, but massage must top up another RMB200. Want BBBJ also must top up another RMB200. When you call to complain, the OKT con you to have replacement for RMB300. When the girl arrived, she said she doesn't get anything from the RMB300 and demand for tips and taxi fare. What a nightmare!

Pink_Flyod
18-01-2010, 10:55 AM
Bro PF,
looks like you spreading yr fun from SH to BJ....

Bo lah... my resources is not as much in Beijing... usually go clubbing but recently more of KTV.

Pink_Flyod
18-01-2010, 10:59 AM

An Old Fart call her service THRICE !!!!! wah piang... faint.:D

I was in Beijing last Sunday (Jan 10th) but was busy with meetings and go down with high fever at night. Went to Nanjing the next day.

Old fart, have time for kopi before your europe trip or not.. Huzige might also be in town on that weekend.

PuTonRen
18-01-2010, 09:16 PM
An Old Fart call her service THRICE !!!!! wah piang... faint.:D

I was in Beijing last Sunday (Jan 10th) but was busy with meetings and go down with high fever at night. Went to Nanjing the next day.

Old fart, have time for kopi before your europe trip or not.. Huzige might also be in town on that weekend.

Young man, do not be surprised mah! An old fart is afraid of being conned big time by young gals, so has to go back to the OKT whom I can trust. Hahaha....I am sorry to learn about your fever, good for you as it must have forced you to take some rest.

Of course, I am for Kopi anytime, except that the lucnh for Saturday and Sunday are taken up. Can we do it on other time slots. Please.

Been in Chengdu for two days, and still not a single hit. The long working hours and the entertainment have worn me down. I have just returned from a long day of talking to people and dinner, and am back now in my room half dead.

See you soon back home.

It will be nice to see Huzige also.

69er
19-01-2010, 05:09 AM
Hi Bro Qsnake, check this out. There is a Beijing number and a Shanghai number to call 漂亮宝贝マッサージーー北京マッサージ (http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn/english/index.asp) The website is professionlly done, not like those hit-and-run blogs.

Looks like her website is down.

Xiaozhang
21-01-2010, 10:19 AM
Got hold of this contact during my recent trip to Beijing, Linna 13488676516.

She send me a petite girl in probably mid twenty. One of the good thing is she know how to kiss, pretty good blow job and she seems to enjoy sex as well. Not very sure if she operate on her own or she will have a group of "friends".

storm
21-01-2010, 05:16 PM
I happened to be in Beijing this week and I have both the worst and best experience ever :D

I won't go into the details but here's the summary 2 gals I have (from Lili) -

1) DanDan (supposed to be SYT but turns out to be nightmare)
- below 20 years old
- 1.55m
- the issues I have with her :
- she talks too much about getting the job done.
- Too "process oriented"
- Last but not least, I almost vomit when I turn her around to do doggy. :eek:
- After that, the rest is history, I stopped the whole thing, paid her, and chased her out.

2) Wang Li (best experience I had)
- 25 years old
- new and just arrived from Szechuan
- 1.7m height (I have a fetish for tall gals)
- Body is good
- Shy initially but pretty responsive once got into action.
- Very accommodating and know how to please a man.
- gfe feeling

I am not a very particular person but I will strongly recommend all the bro here to avoid Dan Dan at all costs and give Wang Li a try :)

PuTonRen
22-01-2010, 11:02 AM
I happened to be in Beijing this week and I have both the worst and best experience ever :D

1) DanDan (supposed to be SYT but turns out to be nightmare)
- below 20 years old
- 1.55m
- the issues I have with her :
- she talks too much about getting the job done.
- Too "process oriented"
- Last but not least, I almost vomit when I turn her around to do doggy. :eek:
- After that, the rest is history, I stopped the whole thing, paid her, and chased her out.

Brother,
Thanks for the FR, I would try Wang Li next time. Just to quench my curiousity and sorry to bring out the bad memory, what pissed you off exactly when you did doggy with Dan Dan?

Thanks for sharing.

Pink_Flyod
22-01-2010, 01:10 PM
Let me guess... snake came out from the axxhole...:D

QQBoy
22-01-2010, 02:12 PM

I am not a very particular person but I will strongly recommend all the bro here to avoid Dan Dan at all costs and give Wang Li a try :)

One more FR on Lili's girl

3) Shu Fei
- 24 years old
- new and just arrived from Chengdu
- big eyes, 1.62m height
- Body is voluptuous, D cup.
- Very experience in giving pleasure to guys
- damage 500 + taxi
- call Lili 13552885100

PuTonRen
22-01-2010, 10:09 PM
Let me guess... snake came out from the axxhole...:D

Hahaha! Good one! Or the girl suddenly fired three consecutive shots of Gas bombs at him.

When are you and Huzige free for coffee?

storm
23-01-2010, 12:40 PM
Snake leftovers.....:eek:

Pink_Flyod
23-01-2010, 04:34 PM
Hahaha! Good one! Or the girl suddenly fired three consecutive shots of Gas bombs at him.

When are you and Huzige free for coffee?

Are you still leaving this weekend to Europe ? Otherwise, we can organize coffee or light dinner around 17:00 on Monday with Bro SBX and HZG as well... I am currently at SG for the weekend and leaving Beijing on next Tuesday.

PuTonRen
24-01-2010, 01:25 AM
Are you still leaving this weekend to Europe ? Otherwise, we can organize coffee or light dinner around 17:00 on Monday with Bro SBX and HZG as well... I am currently at SG for the weekend and leaving Beijing on next Tuesday.

Sorry Brother, I think we can only meet after my Europe trip as I shall be leaving during weekends. I have no luck.

Is everyone back near Chinese New Year period? We can meet then.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I hope I have better luck next time.

2-0-1-2
24-01-2010, 11:45 PM
Went back to Beijing again this Thursday. Also called Maria's service. She introduced a new one to me. Here's a summary of her.
- XiayuiĉJj,her name
- coming from Shandong province
- 19 yrs old
- 1.66m height
- slim, cute, nice face, smooth skin, good curve of her buttocks and back (so doggy position is fantasy, hehe~~~)
- a bit shy and inexperience but patient and friendly, good smile
- her hole is very tight (so your dick needs enough hardness, ha~~~), very good sound effect
- no rush, liking an abedient little gf
- damage 500 + 50 transport

Hope it's your favorite type.
Maria's phone is 13911246512.
She has a blog, but I forget it's URL. If you need you can find it above.
In the past five yrs, I've seen almost all girls of Maria. I'd like to try some other shops recently, also need your sincere recommendation, thanks in advance, hahah...

justin low
25-01-2010, 12:04 AM
To all the 老前辈,

I am a newbie in this forum, although I have done some reading as a guest user for the past few months. I really enjoy the various FR and really appreciate brothers who can manage to find time to write them. The information is definitey very useful, especially when I am planning my first overseas business trip to Beijing next week. After working for a few years, finally I can get out of Singapore to see the real world. For sure my evenings would be 100% occupied.

Since this is a sex forum, I hardly can find any information about hotel recommendation, sight seeing, best food in Beijing, etc. I am sure the bros here are not going to have sex all the time, but will also find time to do other activities. Is it alright to start sharing some of this information here?

QQBoy
25-01-2010, 03:34 PM
To all the 老前辈,

I am a newbie in this forum, although I have done some reading as a guest user for the past few months. I really enjoy the various FR and really appreciate brothers who can manage to find time to write them. The

Hi Bro Justin,

Welcome to Beijing! I'm sure you're going to have a great time here. I have just returned to Singapore yesterday, but you can contact other bros in this forum if you want to look for someone to hangout with. Look forward to read your FR soon.

Anyway, if you require a chauffered driven car to pick you up from the airport, or bring you around in Beijing, for business or for pleasure, you can contact Mr Jiang at +86 13261760210. This number was recommended by a bro in this forum. I have since engaged his service regularly as I find that he is pleasant and honest. He drives a Hyundai Elantra, can only speak Mandarin, and his price is very reasonable. If you need receipts, just tell him in advance.

justin low
26-01-2010, 11:02 AM
Hi Bro Justin,

Welcome to Beijing! I'm sure you're going to have a great time here. I have just returned to Singapore yesterday, but you can contact other bros in this forum if you want to look for someone to hangout with. Look forward to read your FR soon.

Anyway, if you require a chauffered driven car to pick you up from the airport, or bring you around in Beijing, for business or for pleasure, you can contact Mr Jiang at +86 13261760210. This number was recommended by a bro in this forum. I have since engaged his service regularly as I find that he is pleasant and honest. He drives a Hyundai Elantra, can only speak Mandarin, and his price is very reasonable. If you need receipts, just tell him in advance.

感谢大哥的资料。。。other than OKT numbers, do you have any recommendations for saunas or KTVs?

CookiesMonster
31-01-2010, 01:08 AM
Bo lah... my resources is not as much in Beijing... usually go clubbing but recently more of KTV.

ʓl...can share which resources you are VIP now? hee hee

besafe
31-01-2010, 09:00 PM
Hi Bro Justin,

Dear Sir,
What are his rates?
Can I booked him for a whole week (like personal driver?)
Most likely to be in Beijing after Chinese New Year.
Thanks

Huluman
31-01-2010, 11:02 PM
Anyone tried the mamasan outside hard rock cafe?
They took me to her bar about RMB 10 taxi ride.
There i choose 2 girls (students) and in a karaoke room.. whoa.. the do twin BJ and FJ in the room... knn... tip them at 300RMB each
sorry forgot her number.. just go Hard rock cafe outside at 10pm.. look for Pamela

QQBoy
01-02-2010, 01:22 AM
Dear Sir,
What are his rates?
Can I booked him for a whole week (like personal driver?)
Most likely to be in Beijing after Chinese New Year.
Thanks

Should not be a problem, coz he told me that last year a Taiwanese booked his car for 2 months. I don't know the rates for one week, but you can call to ask. He's a very friendly guy, in his early 30s.

thomas11
01-02-2010, 11:14 AM
I have a question. I have been to Beijing a few times, but never tried to call a girl to my hotel room because I usually travel with my colleagues and I certainly don't want to be spotted by them (my travel mates are often female, which adds more complexity). Now after reading all your posts, I am getting more curious about "call" service (e.g., Maria, Lily, etc.). But I need to make sure that inviting a girl to my hotel room is a "discrete" process.

I usually stay at Regent Hotel (a 5-star hotel in Wangfujin). Once I order a girl, do I have to go down to the front desk to register her and pick her up? Or, can she just walk up to my room without causing any trouble? I would really appreciate your advice on this.

Thank you very much in advance!

spmlb
01-02-2010, 10:37 PM
Am new to this thread.
Normally I have my regular FBs. Prefer it to having professionals with many partners.
However, 2 bros FR aroused my interest. I was in China for 2 weeks and frequented Beijing. So I gave a try to A Juan (Bro Peter Suns FR) and Ling Ling (Bro Zhangzhong FR). Thanks bros.
Both are good bonks.
On looks department, I would not rank A Juan quite a model. More a 6 or 7/10. However, her service is amazing. Great GFE. Her attitude is very good. The main difference is that she loves sex. It is always good to do it with someone who is proud of what she does and love it. She said that she loved it since she made out with her boyfriend. They even watch videos together to perfect the art. One interesting thing bros, she is a 36 D and proud of it. As Bro Peter said, she gets wet real quick!
I went long & hard with her. We did it over 45 mins. She went dry and had to lubricate 2 times. The 3rd time she went for the lube I suggested something. I said, why not titty F. She was surprised. She never did it before and was not sure how to. I had the pleasure of being her first tit F. It was a mixture of embarrassing giggles and ahhh plus pain. Actually the whole process was quick awkward. She was not sure what to do. Over all the tit f was a 5/10 in terms of shoikness, but in terms of experience, it was 9/10. She had never done it, but put in a lot of effort. At the end of it, I loaded on her 36D. Deflower the tits lol She said she feel a mixture of pleasure and pain.. RTF? Yes.
On Ling Ling, she is also great in GFE. She came in a funny air stewardess outfit. Loves sex too and loves to talk. For some reason that day I was a little shy and it seems to turn her on more.. She was very cooperative and we teased each other a lot. Had a great time. Looks side, she is more 6-7/10. Breast nice solid & firm, not flabby. Service & FJ: 9/10. RTF: yes !!! next time I am in Beijing In fact, she had sms me a few times since we met. I believed she had a good time too..

upforsomefun
01-02-2010, 11:29 PM
First post - and wanted to share to all the other brothers out there.

Did my research last night and landed in to BJ tonight. Took everyone's advice and called Xiao Yu. My first choice (Dan Dan) was not free - so she suggested Liu Fei. It was late so I agreed. She arrived very quickly (positive) but the photo on the web page is not her (negative). Like I said - it was late - so I didn't complain - she wasn't ugly! When we showered, I discovered that she has a lovely sweet body (slim and gorgeous - tight little arse - just the way I like it - POSITIVE) - went DATY on her - then asked her to do the same for me... that's where things went very very wrong. She said - no - she does not do that sort of thing. So - I was disappointed - and I have learnt in life - if you are not happy - then all is not well.

So I called up Xiao Yu and asked to swap. They were very good about it all - so positive there as well.

So purpose of this post is to let you know that Liu Fei does not BBBJ - nor does she like french kissing.

So - here I am waiting for the next girl... it has been promised that she does BBBJ and is just as slim!

Ciao for now!

upforsomefun
02-02-2010, 12:52 AM
So after waiting more than 40mins for the next girl, I get a call to collect her from the back entrance. It ends up being a girl called Liu Mei. Not great in the looks department - but by this stage...

So here is the ratings (sorry - I can't remember all the criteria to judge):
GFE: 4/10 did nothing - no kissing (not even just lips!)
BBBJ: 6/10 - points for actually doing it!

Overall experience: 5/10. She had a tight little pussy and it was what I needed - esp the view from behind as I took her doggy to finish myself off.

Then... when it came to paying - I gave her the 600 as quote on the web and then she said it was 700 - so she called Xiao Yu. Man - not a good night for me.

Anyway - will try the other mama-sans in BJ... hopefully will have a better and trouble free experience!

QQBoy
02-02-2010, 02:25 AM
Then... when it came to paying - I gave her the 600 as quote on the web and then she said it was 700 - so she called Xiao Yu. Man - not a good night for me.

Hi Bro,

Thanks for the field report. Maybe you should give a call to Lily. Her price is only RMB500 + taxi fare. So far she's the only Beijing OKT that has positive FR from several bros here. Check her out and look forward to your FR tomorrow.

QQBoy
02-02-2010, 02:40 AM
I usually stay at Regent Hotel (a 5-star hotel in Wangfujin). Once I order a girl, do I have to go down to the front desk to register her and pick her up? Or, can she just walk up to my room without causing any trouble? I would really appreciate your advice on this.

Hi Bro,

Does the lift require your key card to operate? If not, then shouldn't be a problem for the girl to go up to your room during the day. In the evening, the hotel will require you to fetch the girl from the lobby. I've done that many times. After I met the girl at the lobby, just told her to follow behind me. Didn't hold her hands or have conversations with her. Just pretend that she's a stranger, in case my colleagues are around. The other thing that I always check to make sure that they're not at the same floor as me.

Pink_Flyod
02-02-2010, 11:06 AM
Thanks to Bro Mark Lim for the pointer and we have lots of fun in 金砂乐 KTV in Eastern 3rd ring road last Wednesday.. This is a Cat 300 with some gems in the line up... I shall visit the place again in my next visit.

zhangzhong
02-02-2010, 11:44 AM
Am new to this thread.
Normally I have my regular FBs. Prefer it to having professionals with many partners.
However, 2 bros FR aroused my interest. I was in China for 2 weeks and frequented Beijing. So I gave a try to A Juan (Bro Peter Suns FR) and Ling Ling (Bro Zhangzhong FR). Thanks bros.
Both are good bonks.
On Ling Ling, she is also great in GFE. She came in a funny air stewardess outfit. Loves sex too and loves to talk. For some reason that day I was a little shy and it seems to turn her on more.. She was very cooperative and we teased each other a lot. Had a great time. Looks side, she is more 6-7/10. Breast nice solid & firm, not flabby. Service & FJ: 9/10. RTF: yes !!! next time I am in Beijing In fact, she had sms me a few times since we met. I believed she had a good time too..

Hello SPMLD, glad that you like my recommendation. Alice needs more support from the brothers here, so that she can recruit more sexy girls in uniforms. Alice can be contacted at: 13366683288 Beijing Uniform and Foot Fetish Club|For Uniform & Foot Fetish Lovers Only (http://beijingfetish.blog.com/)

justin low
02-02-2010, 12:24 PM
So after waiting more than 40mins for the next girl, I get a call to collect her from the back entrance. It ends up being a girl called Liu Mei. Not great in the looks department - but by this stage...

So here is the ratings (sorry - I can't remember all the criteria to judge):
GFE: 4/10 did nothing - no kissing (not even just lips!)
BBBJ: 6/10 - points for actually doing it!

Overall experience: 5/10. She had a tight little pussy and it was what I needed - esp the view from behind as I took her doggy to finish myself off.

Anyway - will try the other mama-sans in BJ... hopefully will have a better and trouble free experience!

I must agree with you that Fantasy Angels sucks. The photos are fake, and the girl that came to my room give very bad service. Why these Chinese think that we are stupid? Can't they be more ethical in their business? It's my first time and last time calling for room service. Will be checking out a sauna with my colleague this evening.

PuTonRen
02-02-2010, 09:10 PM
I have a question. I have been to Beijing a few times, but never tried to call a girl to my hotel room because I usually travel with my colleagues and I certainly don't want to be spotted by them (my travel mates are often female, which adds more complexity). Now after reading all your posts, I am getting more curious about "call" service (e.g., Maria, Lily, etc.). But I need to make sure that inviting a girl to my hotel room is a "discrete" process.

I think at Regent Hotel, no matter what time, you need to go to the lobby to bring the girl up as the lift needs your room card to operate. Before 11pm, you can just bring her up.

jacetan
02-02-2010, 09:13 PM

Last week I went to China on business. I'm not here for a long time. But I found there are a lot of information here. I called several of them. Lisa's girls are good. Here's the three girls I tried. Only for sharing, hope it's useful.

Mei Zi(~q)

Xue Ersstt
She looks very cute, good skin and shape. You'll think she's a student at the first glance because she's very young, only 18 years old.

A JuanssNtt
She looks like model, about 167cm I think. She has very sexy body, especially her bid firm breast.

Lisa told me there were some other good girls, but I haven't tried yet. Here's Lisa 's number: (+86)13911070945.

PuTonRen
02-02-2010, 09:16 PM
Thanks to Bro Mark Lim for the pointer and we have lots of fun in 金砂乐 KTV in Eastern 3rd ring road last Wednesday.. This is a Cat 300 with some gems in the line up... I shall visit the place again in my next visit.

Brother,

I have been there also and had a lot of fun with Mark Lim, do not forget me when you are going.

coco521
02-02-2010, 09:16 PM
I was in Beijing last Saturday for a meeting and lived in Royal Hotel. Beijing is very cold that time so I just stay in hotel. A friend of me recommend Lily said she have girls who can come to hotel. I called and heard a sweet voice over the phone. I asked what kind of service she provide, she send a new girl Li Nan. In about 20 minutes, I heard door knocked and a tall pretty girl appeared,
she has curly hair and the type of girl I like very much. After a friendly conversation we enjoy a beautiful night…
If you are in Beijing, you can try it out, it is unforgettable night!!
beijing lily tel:13552885100:p.

superlady
02-02-2010, 11:29 PM
Contacted Li Fei (13366282300) and she recommended Tang Na. When she arrived, she gave me a girlfriend feeling. Had a great and enjoyable conversation with her and she made me feel 10 years younger.

She started by giving me a body massage which really relaxed me. As she slows move on with the massage, she started rubbing my nipples which really turned me on and got me excited and hot and slowly she started licking my body and she began to move south after a while, then started bbbj me. She licked my 2IC like a hungry for banana sweet young girl. I requested for 69 and she moved to the position obligingly. As I started fingering her and she got very wet and her nipples became eraser hard nubs. After around 10 mins, started riding on me. Quite shiok, she is very hardworking & horny, changed a few position, she even suggested we do it on the balcony facing the city-lights. She even suggested that I come on her nipples. After around 15mins finally loaded off.
Her after-sex service was superb as she cleaned me expertly with wet tissues making me hard again. But alas, I have an early meeting tomorrow, and had to learn to be a man, not animal; to control myself.

Next trip, I must try Tang Na again :D

Pink_Flyod
03-02-2010, 10:11 AM
When I was in Beijing last Tuesday, my friend brought me to 88号国际专属会所 in Asian Games Village area in the 4th ring road. This is a cat Rmb 500 with expensive liquors. The gal quality is a bit of disappointment... Bao Cheng has a better quality.

thomas11
06-02-2010, 11:01 AM
Dear QQBoy & PuTonRen,

Thank you for your tips on inviting a girl to the hotel. It appears that you have to meet a girl at the lobby and take her to my room no matter what if you stay at Regent. This is a bummer as I cannot be seen by my colleagues (it will be a relatively large group). I have to come up with a plan...

Thanks.

bluestarlover
07-02-2010, 12:52 AM
Hi

was brought to a cat 300 KTV by a customer last Fri and was surprised by the wild sexy games played there compared to those in cat 500.

we arrived at 9+ and did not have much of a choice as mummy said many gals had gone back to their hometown for CNY.

Not too bad compared to those i have been.

Room charge was 700 with a bot of liquor.

The place is 金色年华,near 双井桥。

Pls PM me for more details if interested.

cheers

trellis001
07-02-2010, 08:30 AM
Was in Beijing last week. Beijing is very cold so I just stay in hotel. Called Xiao Yu and asked for a girl. In about 40 minutes, I heard door knocked and a tall pretty girl appeared.
she has curly hair and is the type of girl I like. Gentle and sweet looking. After a friendly conversation we had a wonderful night
If you are in Beijing, try it out, it is a unforgettable night!!

Beijing Xiao Yu tel:15828225169.

Good Luck and Enjoy Bonking, China Mei Mei:D:D

I was in Beijing last Saturday for a meeting and lived in Royal Hotel. Beijing is very cold that time so I just stay in hotel. A friend of me recommend Lily said she have girls who can come to hotel. I called and heard a sweet voice over the phone. I asked what kind of service she provide, she send a new girl Li Nan. In about 20 minutes, I heard door knocked and a tall pretty girl appeared,
she has curly hair and the type of girl I like very much. After a friendly conversation we enjoy a beautiful night
beijing lily tel:13552885100.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coco521; 02-02-2010 at 09:34 PM.

The above 2 threads top one by "I Love China" and the second by COCo521 have the same starting line...interesting coincidence??????????????

justin low
07-02-2010, 05:55 PM
Hi

was brought to a cat 300 KTV by a customer last Fri and was surprised by the wild sexy games played there compared to those in cat 500.

we arrived at 9+ and did not have much of a choice as mummy said many gals had gone back to their hometown for CNY.

cheers

I am interested. Can PM me the details? Thank you.

PeterSun
08-02-2010, 01:11 AM
Wonderful, Beijing Sexy Baby City Massage!

There're plenty of beauties. 24 hours outcall service. Damage is also reasonable: RMB 500(one hour, one shot) + 50(transport); RMB 1000(overnight) + 50(transport).

The angels there are good-manners, no rush. Just tell Betty(mamasan) what kind of service and what kind of girls you want, the right angels will arrive at your hotel in 30 mins.

Here's Betty's phone number and it's BLOG:

phone: (+86)133-6699-1856;
Blog: Lovely trip, lovely girls, lovely experience... (http://exotic2sight.blog.co.uk/)

wallyp88
08-02-2010, 04:11 PM
I was in Beijing last Saturday for a meeting and lived in Royal Hotel. Beijing is very cold that time so I just stay in hotel..........
she has curly hair and the type of girl I like very much. After a friendly conversation we enjoy a beautiful night
beijing lily tel:13552885100.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coco521; 02-02-2010 at 09:34 PM.

The above 2 threads top one by "I Love China" and the second by COCo521 have the same starting line...interesting coincidence??????????????

So many OKTs with fake FRs :mad:, never believe in them......

checkinginout
09-02-2010, 08:19 PM
Had some free time the other night and decided to call up lily's service. Told them the day before that I was going to head over to her place and to prepare at least 2-3 girls so I can choose. In the past, there was only one or two to select from. It just sucks trying to choose from two ugly girls.

Met Feng Xia when I got there. Overall, great looking. Not a stunner but good overall image. Round face, smooth skin, girl next door type, about 1.5 meters, long hair to the small of her back, a little on the chubby side but she carries it very well.

Face: 7/10 just cute, nice overall face structure, teeth, eyes
GFE: 7/10 likes to talk and laugh, great time overall. The only bad thing was after the party, she didn't clean me up. Just cuddled then showered.
BBBJ: 10/10 hands down, the best bj I have ever had!!! A lot of wetness, tongue action, eye contact, loves different positions, can deep throat and very happy to shove it down her throat. A lot of spit too, that she doesn't mind spitting on the floor (not my place anyways).
FS: 7/10 good sound system, gets into it. About twice she tried to rush me but I shot her down. Complained that it hurt doggie style so changed to other positions. Great tits, about a C-D cup not saggy.
She even brought her own durex caps. First time I've met a girl that carries the name brand stuff.

any other questions, just PM me!

2-0-1-2
09-02-2010, 09:47 PM
Hi, bro, Betty's BLOG is not available. Maybe the URL is wrong.

There're plenty of beauties. 24 hours outcall service. Damage is also reasonable: RMB 500(one hour, one shot) + 50(transport); RMB 1000(overnight) + 50(transport).

The angels there are good-manners, no rush. Just tell Betty(mamasan) what kind of service and what kind of girls you want, the right angels will arrive at your hotel in 30 mins.

Blog: Lovely trip, lovely girls, lovely experience... (http://exotic2sight.blog.co.uk/)

PeterSun
10-02-2010, 01:26 AM
Oh, my god! Stupid mistake!

The right URL is: lovely trip, lovely girls, lovely experience… (http://exotic2sight.blog.com/)

Hi, bro, Betty's BLOG is not available. Maybe the URL is wrong.

Originally Posted by PeterSun

Blog: Lovely trip, lovely girls, lovely experience...

getiton
10-02-2010, 10:49 PM

Called up Lily and gave her what I would like to have as companion. Within 40 minutes, a girl came. Her name is Yang Yang. A petite and sweet lady age about 23 yrs old. She is attending courses in Make-up for ladies or Beautician. She was chatty and tried her best to please this old man. She liked to joke and had made my evening a lovely one, instead of the simple bath-fore-play-make love, wash up and pay. We were chatting away like friends. I enjoyed her company so much that I called her again the evening before I left Beijing. I would not rate her look as one man's meat is the other's poison. You judge for yourself. If you are looking for a fun person to be with, and if your chemistry clicks, I am sure you will enjoy her company.

Damage, the usual RMB 500 + 100 transport. If you are happy with her, give her a bit more like I did.

Was reading thru the posts, and here's my first post on Beijing

I had Yang Yang too after calling lily.

Description is as above post, one thing to add though, she's very service oriented and will try to please you, I ask her to take a shower first even though she had no BO, but since they've been outside for a while.

Same thing on chatting, I actually sat down with her and offered her a drink and chit chatted with before her shower.

Next opinion is personal, I would prefer a taller girl :), so maybe next trip will try Lily's 800 cat - supposedly a part time model...1 hour service...

Overall still ok cause my hotel charges 500 for massage and plus HJ, you could actually call up lily twice and have 2 bonks...something funny (If you take it the right way)....the massage girl in the hotel tried to offred me HJ at $1000RMB and told me that's the normal rate!!! She was a chubby lady some more...I just lauff and lauff and sent her out of my room..by the time she gets to my door...the price had drop to $250RMB....I would not even have it if it's for $5RMB.....some of these hotel massage girl should wake up their idea!

More report cause reading the posts here...seems many choice...will field report after trying

justin low
11-02-2010, 01:18 AM
Was reading thru the posts, and here's my first post on Beijing

I had Yang Yang too after calling lily.

Description is as above post, one thing to add though, she's very service oriented and will try to please you, I ask her to take a shower first even though she had no BO, but since they've been outside for a while.

Same thing on chatting, I actually sat down with her and offered her a drink and chit chatted with before her shower.

Next opinion is personal, I would prefer a taller girl :), so maybe next trip will try Lily's 800 cat - supposedly a part time model...1 hour service...

Overall still ok cause my hotel charges 500 for massage and plus HJ, you could actually call up lily twice and have 2 bonks...something funny (If you take it the right way)....the massage girl in the hotel tried to offred me HJ at $1000RMB and told me that's the normal rate!!! She was a chubby lady some more...I just lauff and lauff and sent her out of my room..by the time she gets to my door...the price had drop to $250RMB....I would not even have it if it's for $5RMB.....some of these hotel massage girl should wake up their idea!

More report cause reading the posts here...seems many choice...will field report after trying

真的吗?I had a very bad experience with Fantasy Angels. If Lily is so good, maybe I should try her for once. Does she provide any photos? Thank you for the report.

QQBoy
11-02-2010, 01:58 PM
真的吗?I had a very bad experience with Fantasy Angels. If Lily is so good, maybe I should try her for once. Does she provide any photos? Thank you for the report.

Hi Bro Justin,

I am also a regular of Lily since 2007. She doesn't provide any photos, but her girls are usually above average. What's the point if the girl has great looks but bad service? Also, Lily is very customer service oriented, so even if things didn't work out for you, she won't turn her back away. In China, it is very difficult to find a reliable OKT because honesty is just not in their playbooks.

PuTonRen
11-02-2010, 02:27 PM
Hi Bro Justin,

I am also a regular of Lily since 2007. She doesn't provide any photos, but her girls are usually above average. What's the point if the girl has great looks but bad service? Also, Lily is very customer service oriented, so even if things didn't work out for you, she won't turn her back away. In China, it is very difficult to find a reliable OKT because honesty is just not in their playbooks.

Brother,

To add on what Bro QQBoy has said (not pertaining to Lily's service), from my humble experience, there are many websites/blogs from various OKTs in China with many photographs, but many of them are not the girls that the OKTs have in their stables. Many brothers here have reported that a girl that an OKT sent was not what they had chosen from the website/blog. Although we have the right to send the girl away and ask for a change, but the OKTs know that there is a limit on how many times we would change the girls, and we would finally accept (especially when we are horny) a girl who is different from what we have selected from their website/blog. The best bet is really to go to those OKTs with good reputations in services.

justin low
12-02-2010, 01:18 PM
Bro Putonren and Bro QQboy

感谢你们的宝贵意见!

I like to take this opportunity to wish all the bros here a happy and prosperous chinese new year!

grassdeer
13-02-2010, 11:01 PM
I was in Beijing last night, just 2 days before chinese new year, it was an amazing experienced, I should thanks to bro in SB and lily..

I called lily at evening time, sweet voice and polite, I requested for wang li as recommended by samster, she arranged for me and wang li arrived punctual. We chat for 30 min before we go into action, can talk anything and experienced real gfe, she stay in my room for 3 hours.. To cut short my story, I put up my humble FR..

my humble FR
look: 7/10
body: 7/10
bbbj: 9/10 (20 min,very comfortable)
fj: 9/10 (know the 'special skill' after you cum to make u more stimulating n even higher)
gfe: 10/10

Bros... is a must try experience... :)

boss1980
14-02-2010, 04:46 PM
hi...im new here..

any bros planning ktv outing for this week? not too familiar with the gd ktvs in bj... tks!

junior_cannibal
15-02-2010, 12:25 AM
I think at Regent Hotel, no matter what time, you need to go to the lobby to bring the girl up as the lift needs your room card to operate. Before 11pm, you can just bring her up.When the very first time the mm was asked to produce her ID at the hotel security, I actually challenged them. However, later on when I realised its more for mutual protection, I thought its not a bad idea afterall. Unless we really know the mm well, else, all we got was a mobile number, if she decides to take your valuables with her when you sleep a like a baby, guess we really got no ground to have'em back. Otherwise, the other trick is, bring them in early or just for ST, after the deed is done, pay, thank'em and ask'em to walk.

newbie2008
19-02-2010, 08:32 PM
Greetings to all Cheong Bros,

恭喜发财!!

Heard there will be alot of happening in China this year with the start of the Shanghai Expo 2010.

But those bros going to Beijing not to worry, I have a few mamasan to introduce

Mamasan XiaoYu +86 15828225169

Damage is stated in the Blog.

Mamasan is Angel +86 13520288017

Angels In Beijing | Outcall Massage Services In Beijing Call me or SMS me at +86 13520288017 at anytime of the day or night! (http://angelsinbeijing.blog.com/)

Mamasan is Maria +86 13911246512

marias blog (http://maria2050.blog.com)

Mamasan XiaoMei. +86 15828226116

Beautiful Angels (http://beijing-beautiful-angels.blogspot.com/)

Mamasan XiaoYa. +86 15928498928

BEIJING PINK BUBBLES (http://beijing-pink-bubbles.blogspot.com/)

ENJOY!!

leekit12
20-02-2010, 11:17 AM
Sifus,

BJS got any milf/mature stock?

bluestarlover
22-02-2010, 07:21 PM
pls pm me for contact

bluestarlover
22-02-2010, 07:46 PM
Hi

cheers

Sorry to the bro who PM me and i have yet to respond for quite some time as i was on holidays and did not bring my laptop along.. anyway, for bros interested in this place, i suggest a cheaper alternative at 桥元饭店, mummy contact is 13031097457. you can call her direct for the address details. This joint is in the south, near niu jie..

PuTonRen
22-02-2010, 10:08 PM
hi bro

make sure you call the right no. to locate lily 13552885100.

Dear All,

Happy New Year!

I am tired of people who PM me to ask for the contacts of Lily in Beijing, and yet it has been posted many times in the thread. Why can't you do a search to obtain the contact.

One of the posts written by Bro QQBoy above gives the contact info of Lily. Please take note as I will not be answering any PMs on this subject.

Sorry for being harsh, but I think if I want to cheong, I would do some homework myself.

My 2 cent worth

Pink_Flyod
23-02-2010, 12:17 PM
Dear All,

Happy New Year!

I am tired of people who PM me to ask for the contacts of Lily in Beijing, and yet it has been posted many times in the thread. Why can't you do a search to obtain the contact.

One of the posts written by Bro QQBoy above gives the contact info of Lily. Please take note as I will not be answering any PMs on this subject.

Sorry for being harsh, but I think if I want to cheong, I would do some homework myself.

My 2 cent worth

Can I have the contact of Lily please....:D

yeah.. those guys never bother to go through the thread and expecting spoon fed. Nevertheless, I appreciate Bro Mark when he gave me the contact for 金沙乐

Mark Lim
23-02-2010, 04:30 PM

yeah.. those guys never bother to go through the thread and expecting spoon fed. Nevertheless, I appreciate Bro Mark when he gave me the contact for ɳ

There was once a bro in BJ called me urgently at night to ask for Lily's contact as he is feeeling horny and can't get on to Sammboy. So I posted the contacts of a few OKTs at the SOCC forum for emergency, haha.

QQBoy
23-02-2010, 07:32 PM
Dear Bros,

I have also received several PMs about Lily. Anyway, bros who are going to Beijing this and next week,Lily asked me to pass this message to the samsters here that her girls are back to work after the holidays seasons. Also, she has 2 new girls joining her stable, and they are guaranteed to be young, fresh, and excellent attitude. Her number is 13552885100.

PuTonRen
23-02-2010, 10:52 PM

yeah.. those guys never bother to go through the thread and expecting spoon fed. Nevertheless, I appreciate Bro Mark when he gave me the contact for 金沙乐

Young man,
What are you trying to do har?

Now the contact of Lily is everywhere in this thread.

Yes, I agree that Bro Mark is very helpful and un-selfish.

When are you in Beijing? I will be there soon.

Pink_Flyod
24-02-2010, 02:33 PM
Young man,
What are you trying to do har?

Now the contact of Lily is everywhere in this thread.

Yes, I agree that Bro Mark is very helpful and un-selfish.

When are you in Beijing? I will be there soon.

Don't think so in March as I need to go to Kunming, nanjing, and shanghai. Perhaps in April ??? Will be heading to Taipei tomorrow from LAX..

PuTonRen
24-02-2010, 03:36 PM
Don't think so in March as I need to go to Kunming, nanjing, and shanghai. Perhaps in April ??? Will be heading to Taipei tomorrow from LAX..

Well, too bad. I am not sure of my schedule after March. If I am free, I might go to CP to meet bro Sinoview.

greenhorn0312
28-02-2010, 08:23 PM
Dear Brothers,

I am new to this Beijing Recommendations.
I have to admit I have not tried calling a girl before.
Just wondering if I should try at least once. I know it's a silly question and you will all say Yes! but I am just worried this will be like a drug.. haha

Comments please..

Also in summary, if I have to try, I will try Lily's first cos it seems she's the most reliable.

trellis001
01-03-2010, 08:57 PM
Dear Brothers,

I am new to this Beijing Recommendations.
I have to admit I have not tried calling a girl before.
Just wondering if I should try at least once. I know it's a silly question and you will all say Yes! but I am just worried this will be like a drug.. haha

Comments please..

Also in summary, if I have to try, I will try Lily's first cos it seems she's the most reliable.

Bro Green Horn,

Yes Lily is the most reliable. Dont worry about drug effect lah.

If you are worried then dont try. If you still want to try then try.

Its all self control. Moderation is the key.

Try or dont try has its plu and minus. But the decision is still all yours....

bluestarlover
01-03-2010, 09:04 PM
hi bros,

a bit side track. Does anyone has recommendation for some clean massage in the east? i am near 东直门,鬼街。

need a good shoulder rub without hanky panky for today..

thanks in advance!

zhangzhong
01-03-2010, 10:34 PM
Came to Beijing last Friday, can't tahan and decide to give a call to Lily. Told her that I like model quality girl, so she said she can arrange Xiao Yun for me, but need advanced booking. Apparently this girl is a really hard to get "commodity", also Lily assured me that she is really beautiful.

When I first saw her, wah... this chick very good looking. She's 23, and 1.66m tall. Her body looks good too, quite proportionate.

Once she settled down, we started stripping and chat a little. Shower was SOP... nothing fancy. Dried up, lied on the bed, and she started off licking my nipple, very slow and soft. I took the opportunity to play with her ears and milk bags and rubbed her back... next, she did a very long and soft BBBJ. Her sucking is not powerful, but she does a lot of deep throat. Whenever she reaches to the bottom of my pole, she'll stay there for a short while, but continue to give my shalf a nice lick... what a great feeling!

After what seems like 10 mins, it's my turn to eat her. As I was eating her, she keeps moaning, and bucking her butt up and down.. but I don't think it was real, but what an act! Next it's time for my dick to get happy, but before capping me, she gives me that wonderful BBBJ again, just to get it to stand at attention one more time before the real action begins. Played with her nice long hair and give her B size breast more loving squeezes... eventually, she capped me using her mouth, and we started rocking.

Did her missionary with several variations, wah her moaning is such a turn-on... she'll occasionally tighten her cunt, and squeeze me pole dry... hehe.. next we did it lying down sideways, with me massaging her breast all the while. We then moved on to the mirror with me poking her from behind, what a sight, this quickly moved on to doggy... my number one fav position... I grab her nice butt for leverage... stayed there for a while, playing with her nice soft milk bags, finally moved on to high gear, and unload!... pump a little more... and then the end...

Face: good looking, bright and full of smile.
Body: Nice smooth skin
Breast: Nice and soft, enough for a handful, the right size for me.
Cunt: not very tight, a little hair, wet enough. no KY.
Kisses: frenching wet and wild
BBBJ: Soft and gentle, not very strong. She spend a long time giving my brother a good cleaning with her tongue. Like her deep throat very much. You'll not cum with this BBBJ, but you'll stil enjoy it
FJ: Nice pace, not too fast. Many positions...
Moaning: Sounds almost real for me.
Damage: RMB600 + taxi
Who to call: Lily

humster9
02-03-2010, 11:30 AM
will any of u bros be in beijing from 22 to 23 march to guide me on cheonging? my second trip there but neber cheong at all last time cuz work scedule too pack!

Mark Lim
02-03-2010, 01:12 PM
hi bros,

a bit side track. Does anyone has recommendation for some clean massage in the east? i am nearֱţ֡

need a good shoulder rub without hanky panky for today..

thanks in advance!

A number of us stay around 东直门. You can try 华夏良子 near 银座。

Pink_Flyod
02-03-2010, 03:29 PM
A number of us stay around 东直门. You can try 华夏良子 near 银座。

I knew that place... there is a good hot pot with individual steam boat for everyone.. and the price is good too... you can even make your own sauce with different ingridients... kind of miss that area...

Mark Lim
02-03-2010, 04:18 PM
I knew that place... there is a good hot pot with individual steam boat for everyone.. and the price is good too... you can even make your own sauce with different ingridients... kind of miss that area...

haha, it's 50m from my condo

Pink_Flyod
02-03-2010, 05:03 PM
haha, it's 50m from my condo

Bro Mark.. I believe that steam boat resto is called 鼎鼎香. There is also another North Korean restaurant in 东直斜外门 called海棠花. All the waitress and captain are from North Korea. We used to go there with a bunch of bankers and trying very hard to sianz the chio bu but they mostly need to get back to embassy quarter everynight...:mad: Food prices there are reasonable... they have king crab and shashimi which is very good and fresh.

bluestarlover
02-03-2010, 05:28 PM
hahaha.. the place is directly opposite my apartment as well though its a big hassle for me to cross over to the other side.. Mark Bro should be able to guess where i stay by now! Its comforting to know so many of us actually stay in the same area! Looking forward to meeting up!

beiboy
02-03-2010, 07:34 PM
Hello neighbours,
actually on 春秀路 Chunxiu Lu there are about 4 no hanky panky massage parlours and also 3 on 幸福村中路 Xingfucun Zhonglu near April's Gourmet.
Just as long as there aren't gals sitting in the couches inside means it's a regular massage place.

Goldie
02-03-2010, 08:46 PM
will any of u bros be in beijing from 22 to 23 march to guide me on cheonging? my second trip there but neber cheong at all last time cuz work scedule too pack!

Bro

Mark Lim has a policy of brothers never having to cheong alone in beijing, i think there is something planned for the days you are there, if not I am sure you can ask brother Mark nicely to organise something, it is very worthwhile.

Enjoy

Brother Mark - hope you dont mind me dropping your name!

humster9
02-03-2010, 10:37 PM
Bro

Mark Lim has a policy of brothers never having to cheong alone in beijing, i think there is something planned for the days you are there, if not I am sure you can ask brother Mark nicely to organise something, it is very worthwhile.

Enjoy

bros, i'll be staying in Guo Mao area where i dun tink got at KTV around, but got any hanky panky massage to recommend? A pity i onie got 22nd march nite to cheong - the rest will be all late nite work man

QQBoy
03-03-2010, 12:27 AM
I have hired a chauffer driven car in Beijing and found that Jacky gives very good service. Thought I share his contact with the brothers here. Anyway, he can also bring you to saunas and KTVs. Beijing Limo Service|Cheap and reliable chauffeur driven car to hire in Beijing (http://beijinglimo.blog.com/)

bluestarlover
03-03-2010, 12:31 AM
just back from 华夏良子。。 i think its one of the better ones i have tried in Beijing for this price.. 168 for 100mins foot + whole body.. best part is they even do 拔罐on your soles which is something new for me!

thanks for the recommendation Mark!

mikechp
03-03-2010, 12:44 AM
Hi bros, anyone here got good recommendation for hotels which is near to good massage, KTV and entertainment? I will be there from 5 March to 8 March.

Cheers

upforsomefun
03-03-2010, 09:38 PM
Hi All,

It sounds like you guys cheong together quite a bit. I will be in Beijing every week for - well a long time. Would love the oppty to meet some fellow samsters /like minded people in Beijing. Am too bored in the hotel room at night by myself or getting disappointed by call ins.

Bro Mark - seems like like you are the man in the know. Appreciate if you keep me in mind for the next lot of 'adventures'.

Mark Lim
04-03-2010, 01:09 PM
Bro Mark.. I believe that steam boat resto is called . There is also another North Korean restaurant in ֱб calledĻ. All the waitress and captain are from North Korea. We used to go there with a bunch of bankers and trying very hard to sianz the chio bu but they mostly need to get back to embassy quarter everynight...:mad: Food prices there are reasonable... they have king crab and shashimi which is very good and fresh.

鼎鼎香 is next to my house. Beware of the North Korean restaurant. Was told by my gong an friend that some of girls are spys - dun know true or not. Some are real chio and pretty.

Mark Lim
04-03-2010, 01:11 PM
Bro

Enjoy

no problem, bro. when will you be back to BJ to party with us again ?

Mark Lim
04-03-2010, 01:17 PM
Hi All,

It sounds like you guys cheong together quite a bit. I will be in Beijing every week for - well a long time. Would love the oppty to meet some fellow samsters /like minded people in Beijing. Am too bored in the hotel room at night by myself or getting disappointed by call ins.

Bro Mark - seems like like you are the man in the know. Appreciate if you keep me in mind for the next lot of 'adventures'.

Hi Bro,

Many bros here are experts in BJ. They will be able to help you also, especially with the OKTs. I dun use any OKTs in BJ, so not familair with Lisa, Maria, Lily, Anglel and many other names mentoned here.

BTW, 5 of us went to γ last sunday, this is a Cat 300 erotic ktv. Tonite (4 Mar), we will have another big party there with 9 bros. Just drop me an email of your name and contact number. You are welcomed to join our parties and have fun together!

Cheers,
Mark

Pink_Flyod
04-03-2010, 05:52 PM
鼎鼎香 is next to my house. Beware of the North Korean restaurant. Was told by my gong an friend that some of girls are spys - dun know true or not. Some are real chio and pretty.

Most likely it is true... they are commercial spy I suspect. They also have another set up in Shanghai but not the same brand. If indeed they are spy, their 床上功夫 must be great...:D but the thought of bonking a true communist comrade is....

Pink_Flyod
04-03-2010, 05:53 PM
Hi All,

You can join Mark kor Yahoo group to know where they conduct their training...

jacetan
04-03-2010, 11:32 PM
Xiayu's good. This time Maria intruduced two new girls to me. There're also very good.

Maria's blog: maria’s blog (http://maria2050.blog.com)

Went back to Beijing again this Thursday. Also called Maria's service. She introduced a new one to me. Here's a summary of her.
- Xiayu, her name
- 19 yrs old
- 1.66m height
- slim, cute, nice face, smooth skin, good curve of her buttocks and back (so doggy position is fantasy, hehe~~~)
- her hole is very tight (so your dick needs enough hardness, ha~~~), very good sound effect
- damage 500 + 50 transport

In the past five yrs, I've seen almost all girls of Maria. I'd like to try some other shops recently, also need your sincere recommendation, thanks in advance, hahah...

KYCU
05-03-2010, 10:16 AM
Xiayu's good. This time Maria intruduced two new girls to me. There're also very good.

Maria's blog: marias blog (http://maria2050.blog.com)

Jacetan, Care to share the names of the two new girls.

Tried one of Lily's girls the other night. I don't know if it was because it was late or she ran out of girls but she promised one of the new models that she had.

When I saw, I nearly sent the girl back. But since it was 1am, I no choice. Have to wait too long for a repacement.

Goldie
05-03-2010, 09:57 PM
no problem, bro. when will you be back to BJ to party with us again ?

Thanks Bro - expect to be back mid year to party with you and the guys again, things taking me other places at the moment - currently in Jakarta, so will check out the scenery here soon!!!

langchye
06-03-2010, 10:21 AM
Greetings to all Cheong Bros,

恭喜发财!!

Heard there will be alot of happening in China this year with the start of the Shanghai Expo 2010.

But those bros going to Beijing not to worry, I have a few mamasan to introduce

Mamasan XiaoYu +86 15828225169

Mamasan is Angel +86 13520288017

Angels In Beijing | Outcall Massage Services In Beijing Call me or SMS me at +86 13520288017 at anytime of the day or night! (http://angelsinbeijing.blog.com/)

Mamasan is Maria +86 13911246512

marias blog (http://maria2050.blog.com)

Mamasan XiaoMei. +86 15828226116

Beautiful Angels (http://beijing-beautiful-angels.blogspot.com/)

Mamasan XiaoYa. +86 15928498928

BEIJING PINK BUBBLES (http://beijing-pink-bubbles.blogspot.com/)

ENJOY!!
Bro,

thank you for being so kind to organise all these contacts.

Does anyone know if Shanghai has reliable mamasans like in Beijing? Because so far I still have not found any, and I have searched the forums.

Thanks!

yaoyao
06-03-2010, 05:52 PM
any brudders in beijing having any action tonight?

jacetan
06-03-2010, 09:21 PM
Xiao yu and Fei fei.

Jacetan, Care to share the names of the two new girls.

Tried one of Lily's girls the other night. I don't know if it was because it was late or she ran out of girls but she promised one of the new models that she had.

When I saw, I nearly sent the girl back. But since it was 1am, I no choice. Have to wait too long for a repacement.

baogege
09-03-2010, 12:36 AM
Dear bro,

may i know wats a cat300 ktv?
is it mean u can have sex in the ktv for jus 300?

and is there those barber shop concept in beijing?

regards

PuTonRen
09-03-2010, 11:59 AM
Was in Beijing for a week, and had called up Lily twice for services. I did not have to tell Lily the kind of girls I want as she is familiar with the type of girls that I want.

Night 1

The girl is from Sichuan, quite pretty with a height of 1.65m. Her skin is very fair and is very service oriented. The boob size is a handfull of around 34B. She works as an OL in Beijing during day time. Her name is Wang Li. She gave me the usual service to my satisfaction; no rush. After the session, she offered to stay back and chit chat with me. She said that she did it because she knew that I was lonely. She is a pleasant girl to have. The usual damage: RMB 500 + 100. I gave her RMB 100 for her extra efforts.

Night 2

The girl is from Guilin, a girl with pleasant look. A bit short for me and smaller in build. But, her boobs are big relative to her small build. Handful and not fake ones. She told me that it was her first time serving customer in Beijing (Lily did tell me that this is a new girl). She is not familiar with the usually procedure of serving customer, and is shy. After bathing, she requested all the light to be turned off, and straing went under the blanked still with the towel wrapped around her body. Whether she is a first timer or not does not bother me, what I want is good service. She did not fail me. She enjoyed love making, and she started by coming on top of me. I was like just lay back and watch her moving up and down and gyrating her lower part of the body. I finished her off later in the usual position. Her name is Zhe Yun (Purple Cloud). The usual RMB 500 + 100 + 100 applies.

I read from some posts about the disappointment of Lily's girls. I suppose it is a matter of luck. I did have my fair share of unhappiness. But, if I am happy 7 out of 10 times, I am satisfied already. What can I expect from a service whereby the boss has no means to exercise Quality Control of his/her stocks.

upforsomefun
09-03-2010, 09:10 PM
Heya boys,

Back in Beijing (another week, another visit!) and thought I'd catch up on the news...

Interesting to read about PuTongRen's event - sorry to say that I had Zhe Yun (Purple Cloud) last Thurs - just didn't have the chance to post. Agree - she is a typically little southern Chinese girl - cute face - would be gorgeous if she wore make up. Also told me she was from Guilin. Took her an hour to get here though - not happy about that. Called Lily up and cancelled - but she still rang the door-bell (no idea how she got into the room). Anyway - wouldn't shower with me (2nd one of Lily's that didn't) and yes - climbed into bed with towel. Nice body - her idea of BBBJ was to have the lights off - wrap her hands around didi and then bob her head up and down in synch with her hands.... anyway - she climbed ontop (agree - great view) then I rolled her over and finished her in mish (as one does!).

Interestingly - no kissing and no letting me suck her tits...

Also - she hung around and waited till I tipped her 100 on top of the 500 + 100.

Anyway - have not much had much 'luck' with the call ins... will give it a miss this week - or maybe try a different 'mummy'.

PuTonRen
10-03-2010, 11:42 AM
Heya boys,

Back in Beijing (another week, another visit!) and thought I'd catch up on the news...

Interesting to read about PuTongRen's event - sorry to say that I had Zhe Yun (Purple Cloud) last Thurs - Interestingly - no kissing and no letting me suck her tits...

Also - she hung around and waited till I tipped her 100 on top of the 500 + 100.

Anyway - have not much had much 'luck' with the call ins... will give it a miss this week - or maybe try a different 'mummy'.

Bro,

It is interesting to note that you had her last Thursday, me too, I had her on the same day. I am not sure whether you had her before me? Haha! I had the 9 pm slot. We had the same experience with her, except that she allowed me to such her tits, which drove her mad and wet. Hahaha..

Yes, she asked for RMB 100 tips openly from me also. I was actually prepared to give her due to her good service even if she did not ask. But by asking, she made me uneasy. Hahahaha...

Well, with Call-Ins, luck is indeed an important elements. I did have bad experience with some other OKTs, so far, Lily seldom disappoints me. This is the reason why I still go back to her.

Better luck next time.

You can also contact Mark Lim, who is a Da Ge in Beijing. He is very helpful and is very knowledgeable on Beijing scene. Last Friday night, I went to a KTV to join him and did have a lot of fun.

Stick99
10-03-2010, 06:21 PM
Hi any bros that are station in Beijing? Will be there for a week at the end of march. Looking forward to meet up with some brothers else alone very sian for a week.

21 Mar till 25 Mar ... staying at Radisson Blu Hotel :)

Cheers
Stick

2-0-1-2
10-03-2010, 10:15 PM
Thank you peterSun Mei Zi and A Juan very good

Mei Zi(~q)

Xue EriXj

A JuaniNj

jks6long
13-03-2010, 01:11 AM
Hi, will be in BJ in a couple of weeks and was wondering if there is a place where can do in during the day with the girls or a in-call place if I do not want to to in my own hotel.

Appreciate any advise on this. Thanks in advance.

El Frances
13-03-2010, 10:06 PM
Hello, Im just back from Beijing, so thats my story !

Foreword (strange story): Last November I met Z from Lili galaxy (she occasionally worked for a subcontractor mamasan of Lili). From the first encounter it clicked so well that I took her long time the next day. We went to disco and had a lot of fun together. I wanted to see her again and she told me: now you are my friend I dont want money from you. So I spent my last three days with her, and we obviously both enjoyed it. When I left I expected to go back in January and Z told me she would wait for me. We communicated by email and SMS since then and I had to postpone my trip to the end of February. She sent me messages like I miss you, come back quick to Beijing (last one mid-January). I sent her then a message telling her I would come end of February, got no answer (OK, she doesnt often use email). Then mid February I send her SMS telling her the exact date and she answers she cannot see me. I answer back Why?. And she answers because I marry !!!

So I found myself without the expected GF in Beijing and using OTKs services. Heres my experience
1- Lili, 2am after disco. She sent me someone called (Im not sure I understood her name) U Li Nan. Advantage: this girl is able to do genuine Chinese massage as a starter. Drawback: her face is not sweet (not ugly either though). Service was up to Lilis standards (Very good)
2- Lilis galaxy. Young girl, small, pretty enough but too kinky (Im lucky she didnt spit on the floor). Forgot name. Service was up to Lilis standards (Very good)
3- The good surprise of this trip in Beijing was Marias girls. I have been negatively prejudiced towards Maria, but discovered she has interesting girls.
Plus: They are often a bit more upscale, more polite, more pretty than Lilis girls, even if service is not always as good as theirs.
Minus: No girl I had was the same as on pictures. They probably correspond to some generic type. She sends you a Xiao Yu, a Yang Yang etcand maybe its not the same girl, depending on who is available. The different tariffs are also strange. Maybe she sends the same girls for different tariffs!
In fact I tried because I like young very slim girls with small tits and I read some comments on Xiao Yu. So she sent me a Xiao Yu (not same as picture). Young (18, 19?), very slim SYT exactly as I like (RMB 500). However from the first minutes my integrated radar system warned me that service would be bad. I hesitated to send her back but my integrated 3 pieces enjoyment system was pointing out (!) that she was exactly my type so I kept her. It happened as bad as expected: no kiss, no BJ, no touch pussy, condom quick, head looking on the side while making it, etc Obviously this girl doesnt like this job (which I understand) and shows it. Im usually quite good at making these young girls feel comfortable but she didnt give me any chance to. Obviously it was different than in other posts? Maybe she was upset this day? Maybe it was not the same Xiao Yu?
4- Yang Yang from Maria (RMB 700). This girl is not a semi-model (she misses long legs) but is pretty enough with a nice pair of firm tits, and very very nice. She has the best personality. Shes smarter, more polite, better company than the others and provides a passionate service with apparently wet pussy (99% of these girls put gel in their pussy when they are in bathroom to let men believe they get wet). I particularly like the sophisticated way she says its big! I hesitated to switch to more friendly relationship with her. But when I told her we could go to disco together she replied I like to be quiet with you. My integrated radar system warned me that she was just trying to upsell me to long time so I dropped.
5- Xue Er from Lisa (500). I chose her because I read here that she was 18. She has a firm and exciting body, face is ok, attitude OK. Standard service, CBJ, FJ, nothing special to say.
6- Fei Fei from Maria (500). Not the same as picture, not the same physical characteristics as described on website. She was a bit more fat than the description but not too fat. Rather small tits. Very nice face and eyes. Friendly attitude. Excellent BBJ (deepthroat), wet pussy if you do the right foreplay (she put the gel tube near the bed which suggests she did not put some up it before, well maybe)
7- Dan Dan from Maria (new girl) (500). Funny girl young girl (18/19), very spontaneous, nice face and nice pair of tits. Too fat for me but if you dont mind shes pretty enough.
8- Jia Jia from Maria (new girl) (500). Very slim young girl with small tits as I like (18). Very nice attitude but not keen on BJ. Playful and friendly.

Conclusion: It was interesting to test Marias girl for a change. As stated before I am not sure I got the same girls as others before for the same name, and it may be possible that you get another XiaoYu, Fei Fei or Yang Yang than me. It would not be surprising either that the same girl may be billed for different tariffs with different names. An advantage, though is that Marias prices officially include taxi fare (I still gave taxi money to the cheaper girls at 500 as a tip). In most of the case, Lilis girls service is better, but the girls are a bit less pretty.

king6788
16-03-2010, 12:49 AM
I was out of action for the past 2 years. Managed to visit Beijing for a business trip last week. had Lili's number in my phone. Quite surprise that she is still in business. She didn't fail me. I bonked a 22 years old girl, quite tall, and chio, like KTV type and the service is great. Managed to ask her out on friday afternoon. Held my arms tightly like boyfriend...great GFE feel. I wonder how Lili manage to maintain the standard after so many years. Kudos for Lili!

hotarrow1
16-03-2010, 10:14 AM
I'll be heading to Tianjin on the 22nd and staying at Radisson Plaza.

Any good massage in Tianjin?

Thank you.

Stick99
16-03-2010, 01:48 PM
What will be a nice for a sunday evening? I was thinking to check out Pub, disco or some local fishing ground? I'm wonder what bros familar with BJ thinks?

I even had this crazy idea of paying a call in gal to jo disco? Bros in BJ as comment?

Sorry if some bros thinks I'm a idiot but I'm just a bored person trying to look for excitment ... haha

Stick99

trellis001
16-03-2010, 06:27 PM
What will be a nice for a sunday evening? I was thinking to check out Pub, disco or some local fishing ground? I'm wonder what bros familar with BJ thinks?

I even had this crazy idea of paying a call in gal to jo disco? Bros in BJ as comment?

Sorry if some bros thinks I'm a idiot but I'm just a bored person trying to look for excitment ... haha

Stick99

Bro, try all the above if you are bored. All possible in BJ.

PuTonRen
16-03-2010, 10:07 PM
I was out of action for the past 2 years. Managed to visit Beijing for a business trip last week. had Lili's number in my phone. Quite surprise that she is still in business. She didn't fail me. I bonked a 22 years old girl, quite tall, and chio, like KTV type and the service is great. Managed to ask her out on friday afternoon. Held my arms tightly like boyfriend...great GFE feel. I wonder how Lili manage to maintain the standard after so many years. Kudos for Lili!

Glad you have found one nice gal from Lily. I think she is Wang Li right?

PuTonRen
16-03-2010, 10:08 PM
Bro, try all the above if you are bored. All possible in BJ.

Hi, Bro trellis001,

How are you? It has been a long time. Are you back in action already? Are you back in Singapore?

king6788
17-03-2010, 01:49 AM
Glad you have found one nice gal from Lily. I think she is Wang Li right?

No..her name is Xiao Ya 小雅......I paid RMB700...she really chio..1.73m...first time I bonked a tall girl with long legs...haha

PuTonRen
17-03-2010, 11:49 AM
No..her name is Xiao Ya 小雅......I paid RMB700...she really chio..1.73m...first time I bonked a tall girl with long legs...haha

Haha! Could be a new girl! Wow so tall! Glad that you enjoyed.

jacetan
17-03-2010, 11:07 PM
Hi Bros,

Just came back from Bejing for a meeting. Managed to give Maria a call at the last night.

Ask her to help me arranged for a very sweet looking girl. 40 mins later a girl called FeiFei came knocking at my hotel door. 1st look Fei Fei is indeed very sweet but the more you look at her the more pretty she is, basically sweet and sophisicated look.

She really make last choing of 2009 well-worth.. haha

Will surely ask for her again the next time when in Beijing

wallyp88
17-03-2010, 11:52 PM
jacetan,

You simply copied other people's FR and change the names, what are you trying to prove?

Another okt with fake FR, not to be trusted....

Hi Bros,

Just came back from Bejing for a meeting. Managed to give Maria a call at the last night.

Ask her to help me arranged for a very sweet looking girl. 40 mins later a girl called FeiFei came knocking at my hotel door. 1st look Fei Fei is indeed very sweet but the more you look at her the more pretty she is, basically sweet and sophisicated look.

She really make last choing of 2009 well-worth.. haha

Will surely ask for her again the next time when in Beijing

Hi Bros,

Just came back from Bejing for a meeting. Managed to give Xiao Yu a call at the last night.

Ask her to help me arranged for a very sweet looking girl. 40 mins later a girl called Lin Lin came knocking at my hotel door. 1st look Lin Lin is indeed very sweet but the more you look at her the more pretty she is, basically sweet and sophisicated look.

She really make last choing of 2009 well-worth.. haha :)

Below are her stats:

name: Lin Lin i——ԁj
looks:7
orgin: Chengdu
gfe:10(really chatty when she feels comfortable, keep telling me about her stuffs)
body:7(fair and smooth)
boobs:7 (soft)
Fingering: yes very very wet.
Bbbj: 9 (deepthorat is good, can feel the warmness inside her mouth)
Fj: 7(hole is tight and very wet, can have multiple orgasm when you touched the correct spot)
Damage: 600RMB + 100RMB transport
rtf:YES!!

she really enjoy sex, No rush.

She also provide overnight at 1000RMB + 100RMB transport.

Will surely ask for her again the next time when in Beijing for a longer trip.

Missed her already.

Maitong Kit Mak
18-03-2010, 09:51 AM
jacetan,

You simply copied other people's FR and change the names, what are you trying to prove?

Haaha! Another scam uncovered by our "Old Timer"!!! Well Done!;)

PuTonRen
18-03-2010, 09:59 AM
jacetan,

Well Done, Bro wallyp88,

I am not sure who copied from who? In my impression, I find the following:

IloveChina promotes Xiao Yu (very consistent, hence more reliable)

jacetan promotes maria (less reliable)

For me, I stick to one only.

My 2 cent worth.

trellis001
18-03-2010, 07:23 PM
Hi, Bro trellis001,

How are you? It has been a long time. Are you back in action already? Are you back in Singapore?

Yes I am back in Action. Just got back from a week in London.

In Singapore now till 25/3. will be in BJ till 29/3, then Manila till 1/4.

Are you in Singapore? If yes lets catch up for Kopi tomorrow afternoon or satturday or next week.

BTW...thanks for asking.....

neverlandf
18-03-2010, 07:50 PM
Hello sifu in Beijing, need advice.
Sorry, i went through the whole threat but cannot find answer to my question.... hehehhe... need help...
Can anyone recommend any Spa or Suana near Beijing Airport that I can stay overnight after having service there? I will reach airport late at night 11pm or so, wish to spend one night at Suana... Thanks for your help...

Neverlandf...

PuTonRen
18-03-2010, 08:20 PM
Yes I am back in Action. Just got back from a week in London.

In Singapore now till 25/3. will be in BJ till 29/3, then Manila till 1/4.

Are you in Singapore? If yes lets catch up for Kopi tomorrow afternoon or satturday or next week.

BTW...thanks for asking.....

Good to know that you are back in action. I will be here until middle of April 2010 and will move again overseas.

I shall contact you.

trellis001
18-03-2010, 10:02 PM
Good to know that you are back in action. I will be here until middle of April 2010 and will move again overseas.

I shall contact you.

great lets catch up soon.

hope you are fine and doing well with work and health and bonk

less
19-03-2010, 01:07 AM
i was in beijing last saturday, my friend gave me Lily's cell number, i called her requesting for a girl with a white and nice skin, she said okay.The girl came to my hotel around 10pm, she called me to pick her up, when i went down to the lobby, i saw a pretty girl with white dress, when we entered my room , i realized that her skin was soooo smooth. She said she was from south, called Din Din, just came to Beijing last week. she got long legs, with 36 C-cup,really in a good shape,she gave me a wonderful night, i would definitely meet her again next time.

pdiddy
20-03-2010, 06:43 AM
i was in beijing last saturday, my friend gave me Lily's cell number, i called her requesting for a girl with a white and nice skin, she said okay.The girl came to my hotel around 10pm, she called me to pick her up, when i went down to the lobby, i saw a pretty girl with white dress, when we entered my room , i realized that her skin was soooo smooth. She said she was from south, called Din Din, just came to Beijing last week. she got long legs, with 36 C-cup,really in a good shape,she gave me a wonderful night, i would definitely meet her again next time.

Hey bro. I'm going to Beijing for the first time in late April 2010 and need some recommendations. I'm actually mostly interested in spas/health centres/massages with special service, but I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks!

coco521
20-03-2010, 04:33 PM
If you are coming to Beijing,want to relax and have fun? contact me,you wont be diappointed.http://beijingfetish.blog.com/:p

QQBoy
20-03-2010, 07:16 PM

Hey bro thanks. Arrived Beijing yesterday and immediately called Lili to ask for Xiao Ya. Instead she recommend for another new girl called Zhou Li about 1.7m from Jiang Xi, 23, and only RMB500. Not the KTV type. She's more like your next door neighbor's daughter that has just graduated from school. Zhou Li's service is excellent. Maybe it is because she is new, so she has put in the extra mile to please me. Her BBBJ is slow but powerful. I nearly want to explode into her mouth, but managed to hold back for the grand finale. Honestly, I don't think she'll mind even if I had let go. I'll be in Beijing until Wednesday to check out other new babes. Stay tuned for my FR!

superlady
20-03-2010, 09:59 PM
Hi Bro:

Just came from beijing. Got to know a gal called Flentina... and she bring me around in beijing. If you are alone in beijing and would like a tour guide to go round beijing u call give her a call:-

@ her H/P: 133-66282300

She also have a website:-
flentina - ײ (http://frentina.blog.163.com/album/#m=2&aid=198352736&pid=5834704809)

superlady
20-03-2010, 10:00 PM
Hi Bro:

Just came from beijing. Got to know a gal called Flentina... and she bring me around in beijing for a day at $300. If you are alone in beijing and would like a tour guide to go round beijing u call give her a call:-

@ her H/P: 133-66282300

She also have a website:-
flentina - ײ (http://frentina.blog.163.com/album/#m=2&aid=198352736&pid=5834704809)

Intimissimo
20-03-2010, 11:26 PM
Chanced upon this
–k‹ž@ƒ}ƒbƒT[ƒW –k‹ž‚•—‘ƒ}ƒbƒT[ƒW• (http://www.citybj.com/massage/fhpps/About.asp)

THough the number 13366991856 has been posted in this thread a few times already

Damage is RMB500 for special
"Special promotion: If you ask for home service,there will be no transportation fee."

checkinginout
21-03-2010, 08:46 PM
Quick FR about one of lily's girls.

Name: Wen Wen
Looks: wow, gorgeous, about a 9/10. Great sunflower seed shaped face with smooth white skin. Nice long fake eye lashes. Good sparkling white teeth combined with a fantastic smile. Height about 1.6m but taller with heels of course. Her style of dress is very structured but also sexy at the same time.
GFE: 7/10 great to have a conversation, was rushing me a bit to cap but i just told her not to hurry and just relax.
BBBJ: below average. Cat licks and like she is drinking soda from a straw. Didn't really do much for me, maybe because I am a huge fan of BJ. Asked her to make eye contact during the bj but she kept forgetting!
Body: 7/10 legs a little short, great set of tits. She said size 34. Smooth skin although some scars on her legs. Overall, very sexy but I mostly love the face, wow, incredible.
FJ: 8/10 capped and tried miss, dog, wheelbarrow, cowgirl. She was very dry so there was too much friction, and it wasn't the good kind of friction. After awhile, I began to lose the erection but asked her to look at me and BLAM instant hard-on again!! She just has the cfm look that I couldn't resist.
She also was rushing me about 20 min into it. It is always a bummer when they try to rush you in finishing. Just told her to relax and not rush me since I am enjoying it so much.

Asked her if I could put the party on her stomach but she declined. Asked if the party can be spread to her back, declined again. Oh well, I guess only one place and that was in the raincoat.
Maybe the action wasn't the best, but wow her face was just gorgeous. Enough to give me wood right when I first saw her. Write me if you tried her before or would like to try her in the future.

trellis001
21-03-2010, 09:19 PM
[QUOTE=checkinginout;4692663]Quick FR about one of lily's girls.

Name: Wen Wen
Looks: wow, gorgeous, about a 9/10. Great sunflower seed shaped face with smooth white skin. Nice long fake eye lashes. Good sparkling white teeth combined with a fantastic smile. Height about 1.6m but taller with heels of course. Her style of dress is very structured but also sexy at the same time.

Wow sounds good...9/10. Coming to BJ 26/3. 2 months never see Lily liao....2 months and she got new girls.... 9/10 some more...

Bro...you too generous or girl face really your type...

Smartty
21-03-2010, 10:16 PM
Hi Bros,
would anyone be free on 28th Mar for a night-out in Beijing? I will be there for leisure till 1st and hoping to meet some bros here.

Thanks.

AssLover
25-03-2010, 05:32 AM
Bro does any of the lily girls speak english...my mandarin is very poor....pl recomend a girl....first time to bejing in April.

pushkin13
25-03-2010, 08:01 PM
I tried BEIJING PINK BUBBLES (http://beijing-pink-bubbles.blogspot.com) 2 days ago, called a girl from 成都, petite and young (20 yr old).

I checked in terms of services and prices. I specifically told that I want good service girl.

She came to the hotel about 40 minutes later, and started the massage for me.

After a good 20 minutes of massage, especially when I turn up and she started to massage my tights where my small head already showing sign of energy, I looked at her, and she start massaging my balls.

Then I pull her down to have a long, long french kiss, while my hands were searching all over her, eventually one hand occupying the top, and the other below.

She became wet very soon and start to moan.

We continue to caress and our french kiss for a while, and eventually I turned her around, kissed her nice nipples.

Till the time where I could not hold on anymore, I started to enter into the wet and warm cunt.

We did it in a few positions, and eventually I cum.

I love her moan during the actual action, and her service is certainly worth the $$$.

Name: Forgot since when she introduced herself to me, she was so shy that she spoke so softly, can't hear
Height: 1.65 meters
Massage: 7/10
BJ: None (Frenching all the way, BJ was already not required, too concentrate on kissing)
FJ: 8/10 (wet, with real moaning, I love it)
GFF: 9.5/10 (With the French kiss, and after action hugging, after action massage, certainly good GFF)

BEIJING PINK BUBBLES (http://beijing-pink-bubbles.blogspot.com) +86 15928498928

How many RMB? basic cost? taxi(s)? tip?
Useful info for all de' brothers.
Thanks
P13

justin low
25-03-2010, 11:10 PM
I was in Beijing over the weekend and decided to do some sight seeing. Saw a number in this forum for car rental and has called the driver to bring me around in Beijing. The charges is quite reasonable. I paid RMB500 for a day, so it is lower than market rate. What is really interesting is that he asked me if I need a girlfriend to accompany me for sight seeing. Told me that he can arrange for a social escort for the day to accompany me for the sight seeing, and then follow me back to the hotel to take care of me, all for RMB1000. Said that the girls are actually his neighbour, and they are just doing it to earn extra income. Ok, told him that I like someone not too young, about 22-23 years old would be just nice.

He arranged for a 22 years old Sichuan girl Xiao Mei to be my date for the trip. Not stunning looking, but very sweet. At first, she was quite shy, but after chit chat for 10 minutes in the car, I became her long lost boyfriend. For entire day, she was holding my arms tightly and my elbow can feel her spongy breasts. Went to several places and took many photographs. Finally it was dinner time, and the driver brought us to a sichuan steamboat restaurant. We had to queue for 15 minutes to get our table. The food is excellent, and I only had to pay RMB80 for 2 of us. It was followed by a romantic evening in my hotel room. I can feel that she enjoyed too, coz she was really wet, and when I thrust into her, she was grabbing the pillow tightly.

All and all, I spent RMB1000 for girl, RMB500 for taxi, RMB100 for dinner, and RMB300 for other expenses like entrance fees, drinks, etc, but I think it is really worth it, coz I never had that kind of GFE for a long long time. The driver's number is 13261760210. His name is Jackie and only speaks Mandarin.

AssLover
26-03-2010, 05:43 AM
Good report Justin...will get Jackie when in Bejing! Cannot wait for my virgin trip.....

Pink_Flyod
26-03-2010, 01:05 PM
I was in Beijing over the weekend and decided to do some sight seeing. Saw a number in this forum for car rental and has called the driver to bring me around in Beijing. The charges is quite reasonable. I paid RMB500 for a day, so it is lower than market rate. What is really interesting is that he asked me if I need a girlfriend to accompany me for sight seeing. Told me that he can arrange for a social escort for the day to accompany me for the sight seeing, and then follow me back to the hotel to take care of me, all for RMB1000. Said that the girls are actually his neighbour, and they are just doing it to earn extra income. Ok, told him that I like someone not too young, about 22-23 years old would be just nice.

He arranged for a 22 years old Sichuan girl Xiao Mei to be my date for the trip. Not stunning looking, but very sweet. At first, she was quite shy, but after chit chat for 10 minutes in the car, I became her long lost boyfriend. For entire day, she was holding my arms tightly and my elbow can feel her spongy breasts. Went to several places and took many photographs. Finally it was dinner time, and the driver brought us to a sichuan steamboat restaurant. We had to queue for 15 minutes to get our table. The food is excellent, and I only had to pay RMB80 for 2 of us. It was followed by a romantic evening in my hotel room. I can feel that she enjoyed too, coz she was really wet, and when I thrust into her, she was grabbing the pillow tightly.

All and all, I spent RMB1000 for girl, RMB500 for taxi, RMB100 for dinner, and RMB300 for other expenses like entrance fees, drinks, etc, but I think it is really worth it, coz I never had that kind of GFE for a long long time. The driver's number is 13261760210. His name is Jackie and only speaks Mandarin.

Bro.. Looks is not important.. the feeling does.. good for you bro...

stephan
26-03-2010, 03:43 PM
Bro.. Looks is not important.. the feeling does.. good for you bro...

look not important? :eek: I'm not too sure.... :p

poppmaster50
26-03-2010, 06:48 PM
I was in Beijing the day before yesterday. Arrived there at 9:30. Call Maria (maria's blog (http://www.maria2050.blog.com)) right away and was told that Fei Fei was available.

In 30 min. time, Fei Fei came to my room. She is quite slim and tall, looked very young and innocent. I let her into the room. Asked her whether she wanted to shower and she said no as she preferred to shower afterward.

We took off our clothes and laid down in bed, tscc a bit. Her boobs was quite small, A cup I guessed. I started to auto roamed her body, her skin was very smooth. Played a bit with her pink nips and moved down to her pussy. She felt quite uncomfortable with all that and asked me to stop. Then she asked me when we shall start. I said what about you BJ me first. She acted blur and innocent and said she heard this first time in her life and refused to do it. What cheek. Ok skip it. She took a condom out of her bag and put it onto my cock. I shall enter her in missionary what I did. After a few strokes I increased my tempo and thrust a bit. She screamed loud as she felt painful. Ok, skip it again. I pulled out and change to the spoon position. She did not know how to do it. Anyhow we made it. At this position I was able to fondle her nips and her clits. But I as soon as touched her breast and clits, she screamed again as it was again painful for her.

Ok skip it. I changed to doggy. The first few strokes were ok. As soon as I increased my thrust, she screamed again as it was painful.

During the session, she was quite apathetic and gazed all the time to the TV screen where a Chinese show was running.

Suddenly my cock became soft as my lust for sex had gone. As I was unable to get it hard again, I told her to dress and leave.

This girl has chosen a wrong job, no skill and no passion in bed. She has got a wrong attitude as she just wants to make some quick money without trying to offer at least a minimum of service.

In the end, I paid the agreed amount plus a transportation fee of RMB 100 to her.

So bros, try to avoid this gal. As it was my first time to try Marias girls, I can say nothing to the general quality of other hers girls.

justin low
26-03-2010, 10:20 PM
look not important? :eek: I'm not too sure.... :p

Ok ok, for looks, I'll give her a 7/10, and for GFE 10/10. Let put it this way, if her looks is 10/10 she'll be in a rich man's MPV, and not my hotel room.

justin low
26-03-2010, 10:27 PM
I was in Beijing the day before yesterday. This girl has chosen a wrong job, no skill and no passion in bed. She has got a wrong attitude as she just wants to make some quick money without trying to offer at least a minimum of service.

In the end, I paid the agreed amount plus a transportation fee of RMB 100 to her.

So bros, try to avoid this gal. As it was my first time to try Marias girls, I can say nothing to the general quality of other hers girls.

For girls like that act blur, better let her watch a Jap porn movie before you start the action, and tell her that this is what other chickens do. If she can't, then tell her go back to kampong to plant sweet potatos.

jacetan
27-03-2010, 12:08 AM

Maria's blog: marias blog

- XiayuiĉJj,her name
- 19 yrs old
- 1.66m height
- damage 500

El Frances
27-03-2010, 06:31 AM
I was in Beijing the day before yesterday. Arrived there at 9:30. Call Maria (maria's blog (http://www.maria2050.blog.com)) right away and was told that Fei Fei was available.

I.

It confirms what I suspected (see my post #2706): that Maria sends different girls for the same name. Basically what happened to you with the name Fei Fei happened to me with the name Xiao Yu. When I read your post it seems it's exactly what happened to me. "My Fei Fei"was not that slim, came from Sichuan, and was very good for deepthroat BJ, and friendly attitude.

prcsytlover
27-03-2010, 12:10 PM
It confirms what I suspected (see my post #2706): that Maria sends different girls for the same name. Basically what happened to you with the name Fei Fei happened to me with the name Xiao Yu. When I read your post it seems it's exactly what happened to me. "My Fei Fei"was not that slim, came from Sichuan, and was very good for deepthroat BJ, and friendly attitude.
hmm.. that means she just send what ever she got on hand then..

that's bad..

just4fun
27-03-2010, 02:18 PM

I shall contact you.

Hi Big Bro,

Will you be in BJ on the 15th??? I will be going to Beijing for exhibition. Maybe we can meet for kopi....:)

Just4fun

QQBoy
27-03-2010, 02:46 PM

that's bad..

In other words, Maria has no business ethics, and no quality contol on her girls. She doesn't deserve our support here.

PuTonRen
27-03-2010, 03:10 PM
Hi Big Bro,

Will you be in BJ on the 15th??? I will be going to Beijing for exhibition. Maybe we can meet for kopi....:)

Just4fun

Brother,

Watch your pm! I shall give you the details.

El Frances
27-03-2010, 04:48 PM

that's bad..

On the other hand I have tried a large sample of her girls and on average, it's OK. I would say this sample of girls fits my taste better than others in terms of physical characteristics, but they re not trained like Lili's girls for example.

compro
28-03-2010, 04:07 PM
In other words, Maria has no business ethics, and no quality contol on her girls. She doesn't deserve our support here.

Usually this will be the case. However if the girls is ok, is not a problem.

Van Basten
28-03-2010, 04:22 PM
Hi Big Bro,

Will you be in BJ on the 15th??? I will be going to Beijing for exhibition. Maybe we can meet for kopi....

Just4fun

wa bro, u re-appeared! where have u been?? good to see u here again :)

Spoonfork also disappeared... he last posted a farewell post in cp thread then disappeared liao...

trellis001
28-03-2010, 04:23 PM
Brother,

Watch your pm! I shall give you the details.

Confirm I will be in BJ on the 2/4

just4fun
29-03-2010, 07:57 AM
wa bro, u re-appeared! where have u been?? good to see u here again :)

Spoonfork also disappeared... he last posted a farewell post in cp thread then disappeared liao...

No choice lah... Very busy with work leh... You leh... It has been a long time since i spoken to spoonfork also liao...

playboy2000
29-03-2010, 11:53 PM
I had a similar experience with one of Lisa's girls name Lulu.

Mei Zi(”~Žq)

Xue Eri™Xj

A Juaniˆ›Nj

playboy2000
30-03-2010, 10:22 PM
Order Chinese food with confidence, expand your culinary horizons and improve your diet with Healthy Chinese Cuisine, a pocket-sized guide with attractive photos, and names and ingredients (in English and Mandarin) of 100 healthy Chinese dishes.

Perfect for diners who:

love Chinese food
struggle to understand Chinese menus
tire of greasy, salty food
abide by dietary restrictions
enjoy trying new dishes and tastes
wish to eat healthily and well
want to stay fit
are vegetarians

Clear and easy to use simply point to order Healthy Chinese Cuisine will transform and enhance your Chinese dining experience!

QQBoy
31-03-2010, 12:07 AM
Order Chinese food with confidence, expand your culinary horizons and improve your diet with Healthy Chinese Cuisine, a pocket-sized guide with attractive photos, and names and ingredients (in English and Mandarin) of 100 healthy Chinese dishes.

Perfect for diners who:

love Chinese food
struggle to understand Chinese menus
tire of greasy, salty food
abide by dietary restrictions
enjoy trying new dishes and tastes
wish to eat healthily and well
want to stay fit
are vegetarians

Clear and easy to use simply point to order Healthy Chinese Cuisine will transform and enhance your Chinese dining experience!

Don't need this. Just find a china girlfriend, and she can take care of the ordering. Since when this has become a food forum??

justin low
31-03-2010, 12:16 AM
I have the similar experience on Lisa's girls. I've used Lisa's service for one and half years due to its good quality. Last week I came to Beijing on business and called Lisa. Lisa sent a new girl -- 丽丽 to my hotel. About 1.68m height, long black hair, good shape with big breast. Very very good attitude and service, I enjoyed her oral sex very much.

Hello, Mr OKT, please stop your advertisements here. Lisa and Maria are the same person. At least, they sounded the same over the phone. Just because someone wrote that Maria gave bad service, you start to promote Lisa. We are not stuipid, ok?

Pearl
31-03-2010, 02:18 PM
Hi Beijing regulars..

I will be making a trip to Beijing to see some customers in April. Will be staying at Zhaolong.

Basically I would like to check which OKT i should be contacting. I read so many FRs and I believe some are fake. WIth the many names, good points and bad points being bandied around, it had gotten confusing for me.

Just need a reliable one..

Any help at all is greatly appreciated.

Pearl
31-03-2010, 02:24 PM
double posting

justin low
01-04-2010, 02:40 AM
Lazy to write too lengthy FR.

Just came back from Beijing for Biz trip and called XiaoYu 15828225169 while in Beijing. Arranged for a massage and the girl came 30 mins later. SYT and friendly, gave a massage, TCSSthen to full service

Name: Cannot remember but only know that she just came from Sichuan in Feb this year
Age ~20 +
Look 6-7/10 Not very attractive at first sight but will glow on you later
Body 8/10
Cup - C (Nice shape and soft)
BBBJ 7/10 (good suction, can feel it)
FJ 8/10 (many positions, nice audio, no rush, tight, wet)
Overall 8/10
DMG 500 + 150 taxi/tips.

Need to know more, call XiaoYu 15828225169

You must be an OKT. Always promote Xiao Yu. I wonder if Xiao Yu actually has any business because I don't see any senior samsters here post FR from Xiao Yu's stable. That is why I never trust outcall services.

Any bros have been to 宝城 ktv? Last night my supplier brought me there. The girls are so fabulous...by looking at them already can get nose bleeding. Don't really know the exact locaiton but it is definitely in Chao Yang. Very expensive..girl asked for RMB2,000 to ta bao back.

and_alloy
01-04-2010, 10:56 AM
Any bros have been to 宝城 ktv? Don't really know the exact locaiton but it is definitely in Chao Yang. Very expensive..girl asked for RMB2,000 to ta bao back. 宝城is at jianguomenneidajie just in front of Beijing Station 北京站。。。it's a cat 400 place therefore girls are at 2000ST/2500LT...

Mark Lim
01-04-2010, 04:10 PM
宝城is at jianguomenneidajie just in front of Beijing Station 北京站。。。it's a cat 400 place therefore girls are at 2000ST/2500LT...

have not been there for a while. let's do it after our 崇文门 party.

crusadercruz
01-04-2010, 04:14 PM
bro mark, would like to have some last flings with you guys before i move on to taipei. let me know the dates, ya? :)

merctan
01-04-2010, 07:21 PM
Hi Guys. Just came back from Beijing. Stayed near the Olympic stadium.

Ordered take-out service from Lily at 1 am and the girls arrived after 30 mins. Was sharing a room with my cheong buddy so we took 2 girls. Mine was called Florentina and she could speak a smattering of English while the other girl (can't remember her name) could only speak Chinese.

We had supper and then proceeded with the job.. Although both of us guys were ok sharing the room, the 2 girls were almost put-off from the job.. both being shy seeing each other working.. hehe... We boys were getting turned on though... nevertheless, the dream of an orgy didn't quite materialise.. hehe..

Stats of Florentina:
Ht : 1.65
Looks : 6/10 (teacher/student look)
Boobs : B+
Frenching : nil
GFE : 7/10
FJ : 7/10
AR : Nil

She was just soo shy with the other couple in the room and we had to shag on the floor while the other party was on the bed. She was moaning and screaming profusely and during our session, I was interrupted twice by my friend to pass him the rubbers and also to turn up the A/C as we were both sweating. She became so upset because I interrupted her 'fun' and ended up scolding me and giving me a long face.. I, in turn screwed here nice and properly in missionary, spooning and doggie and she was moaning in agony.. Pure ecstacy on her face.. priceless... I managed to work on her only once for the night even though I paid for an overnight service as she had to go to school the next morning.. what a waste of money.. Should have taken short term...

Overall, it was ok but not value for money since it was only 1 shot for RMB 1000. Didn't bother even to tip her..

Did have another close encounter with a Mongolian hot ass chick from Maggies Bar...But that will be for another time... Mongolian meat it just out of this world!!! mmmmm..... Best thing is when the Mongolian followed us out for sightseeing and shopping, all heads were turned in her direction.. even the Tiannamen square guards were turning their heads... it felt really good being next to her the whole day!!! vavavooommmmm....:):):o

BBSS
02-04-2010, 06:11 PM
Bro,

help. How to access to sammyboyforum in china? My friend in shanghai asking me for help. 謝謝

Warm Regards

Simon

justin low
03-04-2010, 09:28 AM
have not been there for a while. let's do it after our 崇文门 party.

Do you welcome newbie to you party? Just join the SOCC then can already right?

justin low
03-04-2010, 09:40 AM
Bro Justin Low,

If you dun like what I am saying, U can dun read. I speak only what I have encountered. Not all pple like to post FR, most of them just read, get the number and call for service. FYI

If this is your real encounter, please post something else like KTV or saunas. I appreciate your honest opinion about Xiao Yu, but reading the same thing from you every week is really bored. Ok, I'll skip your future posts.

playboy2000
03-04-2010, 10:14 PM
another OKT.

playboy2000
03-04-2010, 10:22 PM
Same here.

If this is your real encounter, please post something else like KTV or saunas. I appreciate your honest opinion about Xiao Yu, but reading the same thing from you every week is really bored. Ok, I'll skip your future posts.

Mark Lim
04-04-2010, 09:24 AM
bro mark, would like to have some last flings with you guys before i move on to taipei. let me know the dates, ya? :)

Sure, bro. Party for this week: 4 Apr - Jinzuan () ktv, 7 Apr - Chongwenmen () ktv.

Mark Lim
04-04-2010, 09:27 AM
Do you welcome newbie to you party? Just join the SOCC then can already right?

All genuine bros are welcomed, excpet okts, their runners and buddies. Please do not promote any okts at our parties whether is lily, lisa, maria, angel etc. Our parties are social hang outs for bros to get to know more freinds and have fun at the same time. You just need to click on the link below (in my sgnature) to join.

wallyp88
04-04-2010, 05:30 PM
Bro Justin Low,

If you dun like what I am saying, U can dun read. I speak only what I have encountered. Not all pple like to post FR, most of them just read, get the number and call for service. FYI

IloveChina
So you claimed that you are posting real FRs and you are not a OKT??? Then how do you explained the following "REAL FR" you posted on 25/3/2010 that have appeared more than 10 times since 2006 with different OKT names and numbers?

I can see that playboy2000 had posted the same FR before, no wonder he came to your defence....

I think most of us don't mind OKTs coming here to advertise their services, there is definitely a demand for such in call service, but posting fake FRs to mislead bros is something should not be allowed.....

Called up Xiao Yu at +86 15828225169. She has a sweet voice and was very straightforward when i asked her what services are available beyond a normal massage. She was accomodating and was able to find a girl that suited my taste. I called really late (around 12:45am) and the girl got to my hotel (Ascott) around 1:20am. i met her outside as i did not want to go through the hassle of registration.

Age about 22
Look 8/10
Very fair Body 9/10
Cup 32C
BJ 9/10 deep throat very nice
FJ 9/10 (many positions, super surround sound system, natural very wet!) Overall 9/10
DMG 550 + 100 (taxi+tips)

She was very friendly and unrushed. Service was superb. Very GFF.
She's mischievous and playful too.
Very fun girl to be with and she really put me at ease. Left around 2:45am! Excellent!
Only after she left that I remember that I forgot to ask for her name, haha
Xiao Yu number 15828225169 :)

Called up LiLi at the above number. She was very straightforward when i asked her what services are available beyond a normal massage. She was accomodating and was able to find a girl that suited my description. I called really late (around 12:45am) and the girl got to my hotel (Ascott) around 1:15am. i met her outside as i did not want to go through the hassle of registration. the Ascott has a side entrance that i can use (very useful).

Age ~22
Look 8/10 fair
Body 9/10 (got temporary tattoo under navel)
Cup 32C (got temporary tattoo on left breast - nice!)
BJ 9/10 (can deep throat)
FJ 9/10 (many positions, super sound system, very wet!)
Overall 9/10
DMG 500 + 70 taxi/tips

She was very friendly and unrushed. Service was superb. Very GFF. She's mischievous and playful too. Very fun girl to be with and she really put me at ease. Left around 2:45am!

Excellent!

Called up LiLi at the above number. She was very straightforward when i asked her what services are available beyond a normal massage. She was accomodating and was able to find a girl that suited my description. I called really late (around 12:45am) and the girl got to my hotel (Ascott) around 1:15am. i met her outside as i did not want to go through the hassle of registration. the Ascott has a side entrance that i can use (very useful). Age ~22 Look 8/10 fair Body 9/10 (got temporary tattoo under navel) Cup 32C (got temporary tattoo on left breast - nice!) BJ 9/10 (can deep throat) FJ 9/10 (many positions, super sound system, very wet!) Overall 9/10 DMG 500 + 70 taxi/tips She was very friendly and unrushed. Service was superb. Very GFF. She's mischievous and playful too. Very fun girl to be with and she really put me at ease. Left around 2:45am! Excellent!She is the TEL 13811616545 :):p

Called up LiLi at the above number. She was very straightforward when i asked her what services are available beyond a normal massage. She was accomodating and was able to find a girl that suited my description. I called really late (around 12:45am) and the girl got to my hotel (Ascott) around 1:15am. i met her outside as i did not want to go through the hassle of registration. the Ascott has a side entrance that i can use (very useful).

Age ~20
Look 8/10 fair
Cup 36C (got temporary tattoo on left breast - nice!)
Overall 9/10
DMG 500 + 70 taxi/tips

She was very friendly and unrushed. Service was superb. Very GFF. She's mischievous and playful too. Very fun girl to be with and she really put me at ease. Left around 2:45am!

Excellent!

13581572678Called up LiLi at the above number. She was very straightforward when i asked her what services are available beyond a normal massage. She was accomodating and was able to find a girl that suited my description. I called really late (around 12:45am) and the girl got to my hotel (Ascott) around 1:15am. i met her outside as i did not want to go through the hassle of registration. the Ascott has a side entrance that i can use (very useful).

Age ~21
Look 8/10 fair
Cup 32C /
Overall 9/10
DMG 500 + 50 taxi/tips

She was very friendly and unrushed. Service was superb. Very GFF. She's mischievous and playful too. Very fun girl to be with and she really put me at ease.
Excellent![/QUOTE]

Called up Mary at the above number. She was very straightforward when i asked her what services are available beyond a normal massage. She was accomodating and was able to find a girl that suited my description. I called really late (around 12:45am) and the girl got to my hotel (Ascott) around 1:15am. i met her outside as i did not want to go through the hassle of registration. the Ascott has a side entrance that i can use (very useful).

Age ~22
Look 8/10 fair
Cup 34C (got temporary tattoo on left breast - nice!)
Overall 9/10
DMG 500 + 70 taxi/tips

Excellent!

hellsfreezer
04-04-2010, 06:31 PM
Kudos to bro wallyp88 for revealing the truth!
u da man!

And for those who think all people who are the self promoters,
please stop doing so.
We, singaporeans are not stupid. shame on u!

Chinavisitor
05-04-2010, 11:02 AM
Just curious did anyone visited Lily's location ? and meet Lily personally. She sound good over the phone so I m very keen to know how she looks like. Lily used to have a website but it seems it was block so cannot access anymore. If any brother where her shop is located please PM me the address so i can visit her shop to select my dream girl.

I can image more of those OKT are linked and share their resources and information. Or they are originally from the same shop, once they learn the trade they branch out themselves to earn more. This is typical chinese thinking to try to be their own boss one day.

QQBoy
05-04-2010, 10:40 PM
Just curious did anyone visited Lily's location ? and meet Lily personally. She sound good over the phone so I m very keen to know how she looks like. Lily used to have a website but it seems it was block so cannot access anymore. If any brother where her shop is located please PM me the address so i can visit her shop to select my dream girl.

I can image more of those OKT are linked and share their resources and information. Or they are originally from the same shop, once they learn the trade they branch out themselves to earn more. This is typical chinese thinking to try to be their own boss one day.

Lily doesn't provide in-house dining or take-away anymore, it is 100% home delivery. Her shop has recently it has turned into a genuine foot and body massage outlet, and doesn't provide special. If you're still keen to visit, you can PM me to ask for the address. Also, don't expect to find Lily there as she doesn't run that business.

Lily likes to remain anonymous as this is not a glamorous business, so she doesn't meet up with her customers. You can imagine her as a petite and classy lady who wears expensive dresses, and even if you were to meet her, you won't realize that she's an OKT.

Lily is a has 8-10 girls under her care at anytime, so that she is able to ensure quality. To my best knowledge, she has the following girls staying with her: Ding Ding, Wen Wen, Qi Qi, Zhou Li, Yang Yang, Shu Fei, Meng Yao, Xiao Yun, You You, Xiao Ya. They are between 19 - 25 years old, all are slim, pretty and good GFE. If you are looking for short term girlfriend, she can also arrange her girls to go sight seeing, dinner or clubbing with you. If you really want to check out photos of her girls, you can call Lily to email the photos to you before choosing your date.

BTW I am not a OKT, just a good friend and customer of Lily.

Smartty
06-04-2010, 10:48 AM
I was in Beijing for the first time and below is my experience.

First night
- callout a girl from Lily's stable, Yang yang
- 24yo, freckles on her face but covered nicely with her makeup
- 160cm/45kg/b+/awesome skin, super smooth and fair
- 10/10 Gfe
- Fj lasted 1.5hrs and she was genuinely wet

Second night
- with yang yang again
- another awesome night

Third night
- cat300 ktv
- surprise that many girl can't take away.
- dabao cost 1200, overnight 1500
- slept alone :(

Fourth night
- cat500 ktv
- more grand than the first. Ladies and prettier but not necessarily taller.
- can takeway but 2500 for a shot. This is excluding sitting fee of 500!
- last night in Beijing and must cheing one more night right. So callout lily at 1.30am. Amazing that she can still arrange a girl at this hour.
- girl arrived in 45min, SOP session. GFE not as good though.
Damage 600

trellis001
06-04-2010, 06:47 PM
Lily doesn't provide in-house dining or take-away anymore, it is 100% home delivery. Her shop has recently it has turned into a genuine foot and body massage outlet, and doesn't provide special. If you're still keen to visit, you can PM me to ask for the address. Also, don't expect to find Lily there as she doesn't run that business.

Lily likes to remain anonymous as this is not a glamorous business, so she doesn't meet up with her customers. You can imagine her as a petite and classy lady who wears expensive dresses, and even if you were to meet her, you won't realize that she's an OKT.

Lily is a has 8-10 girls under her care at anytime, so that she is able to ensure quality. To my best knowledge, she has the following girls staying with her: Ding Ding, Wen Wen, Qi Qi, Zhou Li, Yang Yang, Shu Fei, Meng Yao, Xiao Yun, You You, Xiao Ya. They are between 19 - 25 years old, all are slim, pretty and good GFE. If you are looking for short term girlfriend, she can also arrange her girls to go sight seeing, dinner or clubbing with you. If you really want to check out photos of her girls, you can call Lily to email the photos to you before choosing your date.

BTW I am not a OKT, just a good friend and customer of Lily.

Bro QQ Boy is right.

I was in BJ last week and tried DingDing for 2 nights and WenWen on last night. Good and solid girls.

I have know her many years and she is classy. you will not know that she is in this line isyou see her. Any she is hardly in town nowadays as she has new shops opening in Tian Jin.

If you call her during normal hours you get her stable of girls staying with her. they are quality and hand pick by her. If you call in the wee hours of the morning, or when she her stocks are all engaged then she will "borrow" girls. Maybe thats why sometimes you hear complains from bros about the quality. But thats business and she is running a business. And Bros here have needs and she is fullfilling the needs.

So if you want the good quality stuff, call in advance and tell her, be prepared to wait if you can.

All the above 8 to 10 girls I have seen and tried b4. All good stuff.

Again I am not OKT, just a close and good friend and patience customer. Just my own fancies, I prefer to stick to one regular OKT, I get 70 to 80% good hits. Value for money and being regular I get good service.

Last week I brought over 2 large Kueh lapis, one for Lily and one for her girls.

Ps they like the cakes. and I get to eat the girls later too......

Your choice

QQBoy
06-04-2010, 07:20 PM
Bro QQ Boy is right.

I was in BJ last week and tried DingDing for 2 nights and WenWen on last night. Good and solid girls.

I have know her many years and she is classy. you will not know that she is in this line isyou see her. Any she is hardly in town nowadays as she has new shops opening in Tian Jin.

If you call her during normal hours you get her stable of girls staying with her. they are quality and hand pick by her. If you call in the wee hours of the morning, or when she her stocks are all engaged then she will "borrow" girls. Maybe thats why sometimes you hear complains from bros about the quality. But thats business and she is running a business. And Bros here have needs and she is fullfilling the needs.

So if you want the good quality stuff, call in advance and tell her, be prepared to wait if you can.

All the above 8 to 10 girls I have seen and tried b4. All good stuff.

Again I am not OKT, just a close and good friend and patience customer. Just my own fancies, I prefer to stick to one regular OKT, I get 70 to 80% good hits. Value for money and being regular I get good service.

Last week I brought over 2 large Kueh lapis, one for Lily and one for her girls.

Ps they like the cakes. and I get to eat the girls later too......

Your choice

so you're the man that bought the Kueh Lapis.....

besafe
06-04-2010, 07:37 PM

Hi Bros... I am going to Beijing and have contacted Lily ( my first time trying her girls)
Do I bring some of these Kuehs up for her also ?
Thanks.

trellis001
06-04-2010, 08:28 PM

Old friends and I also quite like her leh. last 3 trips to BJ she supplier me "my type" of girls. Tall, leggy, and bosomy. Some more all Kuai kuai type, no rush.

She very good makan kaki too. Also the girls she supplied so many years mostly good. Long time ago OKT now friends

Both PTR and me find her good chatting kaki in MSN and also good service when come to supplying girls.

foxydumb
06-04-2010, 09:58 PM
bro i will be heading to Beijing & Xiamen next week....what will u recommend? I am going alone for business trip....

PuTonRen
06-04-2010, 11:05 PM
Old friends and I also quite like her leh. last 3 trips to BJ she supplier me "my type" of girls. Tall, leggy, and bosomy. Some more all Kuai kuai type, no rush.

She very good makan kaki too. Also the girls she supplied so many years mostly good. Long time ago OKT now friends

Both PTR and me find her good chatting kaki in MSN and also good service when come to supplying girls.

Haha! Brother, yes I chatted with her quite a bit on MSN, but not recently, she always claims she is very busy, so I stopped chatting with her for some time already.

She is a good makan kati? You mean you are a lucky guy whom she agreed to meet you in person? Lucky you!

I use her service regularly, and my only complaint is that the girls she sent me were not all tall and leggy types. Nevertheless, yes, the girls are all with very good service attitude, except the latest one I tried in March 2010, who insisted on 100 RMB more as tips (this has been confirmed by another brother on his FR). Overall, Lily is honest and service oriented.

PuTonRen
06-04-2010, 11:12 PM
Kudos to bro wallyp88 for revealing the truth!
u da man!

And for those who think all people who are the self promoters,
please stop doing so.
We, singaporeans are not stupid. shame on u!

Yes, thanks to Bro wallyp88 for the reevealing compilation of these adverstisements which have been clouding the thread. I suspect not all of them are OKTs, some might be advertising for their girl friends.

johnnylomas
06-04-2010, 11:23 PM
宝城is at jianguomenneidajie just in front of Beijing Station 北京站。。。it's a cat 400 place therefore girls are at 2000ST/2500LT...

hmm? did they up their price. it's been 1500 for long time.
or they haven't been honest with you?

stephan
06-04-2010, 11:40 PM
walie, since when my dai kor wally so eng to do this? :rolleyes:

I only always wonder today where he having his expensive dinner! :D

QQBoy
07-04-2010, 12:29 AM
Hi Bros... I am going to Beijing and have contacted Lily ( my first time trying her girls)
Do I bring some of these Kuehs up for her also ?
Thanks.

Well, maybe you can bring her some Bah Kwa instead? Bee Cheng Hiang is available at the airport.

QQBoy
07-04-2010, 12:47 AM
I use her service regularly, and my only complaint is that the girls she sent me were not all tall and leggy types. Nevertheless, yes, the girls are all with very good service attitude, except the latest one I tried in March 2010, who insisted on 100 RMB more as tips (this has been confirmed by another brother on his FR). Overall, Lily is honest and service oriented.

The girl you had was a new girl and doesn't know Lily's house rules. Anyway, you and Lily are also good friends, so don't let one bad apple spoil the relationship.

trellis001
07-04-2010, 06:48 AM
I use her service regularly, and my only complaint is that the girls she sent me were not all tall and leggy types. Nevertheless, yes, the girls are all with very good service attitude, except the latest one I tried in March 2010, who insisted on 100 RMB more as tips (this has been confirmed by another brother on his FR). Overall, Lily is honest and service oriented.[/QUOTE]

Bro PTR, try Ding Ding. Tall and leggy. the Kuai kuai type and well train in house rules.

Catch up soon.